Speaker 1: What's up? And welcome. This is the Rogue Recap, and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patients with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to our podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, and welcome. It is Monday, February second. Oh my god, it's February already, and.
Speaker 3: This is the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: I'm Linda McLaughlin and please follow me at Linda mick at Rogue Recap all the things we love and need your support. I'm gonna talk a little bit today about the Grammys, which I don't know about you guys. I do not watch the Grammys. I do not listen to mainstream music, much like I don't watch mainstream television. And it's really something to see how all of these musicians are to live in an echo chamber of elitism and say the same things over and over again as they get up on stage. Because fuck ice is really original. Nobody has ever heard this before, and I think it's so funny that they get up there and they're in I don't know how many thousands of dollars dresses, which is hysterical because you would think they would pay less because it covers nothing. Right, they're all on nozembic and all sorts of other weird drugs. Their faces look weird, they got all kinds.
Speaker 3: Of work done.
Speaker 2: Their hair is weird, the makeup is heavy. But they're like half naked, you know, or they're in layers and layers of clothes because they want to look I don't know, down trodden. Who the hell knows you've got this little twerp Billie Eilish. I don't know anything about this person, literally nothing.
Speaker 3: I think they look a little weird. I know.
Speaker 2: I don't let my kids listen to her music because I think she I mean, I honestly think.
Speaker 3: She looks like a double worshiper. But getting up there and saying.
Speaker 2: We're on stolen land, and you know it's we have no right to say anything and about anything, and ice is horrible and the comptry is horrible.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you are a multi.
Speaker 2: Millionaire, you know that, right? You don't have like a million you are a multi millionaire. You live a life that so many cannot even imagine. Right.
Speaker 3: Most people are trying to get to their next meal.
Speaker 2: Even people that are doing okay, right, they have small businesses, they've got families, they've got mortgages, they've got things to care about. This girl literally makes music for a living and walks around like she's saving humanity. I guess you could be saving humanity if you had some healing properties in your music.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've taken a good look at her through all of the posts today and there's nothing healing.
Speaker 3: About that woman.
Speaker 2: But she's up there talking about all of this, and I'm like, great, let's try what I call the Libtard test, where we ask you to practice what you preach.
Speaker 3: If you believe that.
Speaker 2: You are living on stolen land, then by all means, go to the land that belongs to you.
Speaker 3: Please? Where is that? Can we send you there? Today?
Speaker 2: People that lived in the years of the twelve hundreds, thirteen hundreds, fourteen hundreds, you know, and sailed across oceans where they didn't know when they ended, and landed on property that they didn't know who it belonged to. You like to place the mores of society today on our ancestors. It's absurd. That's not the way that things were done then. They didn't have Google, they didn't have iPhones, they didn't have you know, modern technology of any kind. If they wanted to go somewhere, they'll see you in six months because they're going to have to sail an ocean, get on a horror, they're gonna have to camp out overnight. These these were real things. But see these people that sing quote unquote pop music for a living and think that they are all important because that's what all of their handlers tell them. Little do they know that they're there. It's like the sands of time, right, It's like an hourglass, and they all have an expiration date because the next big thing comes along. And these people are no different the music business, the entertainment business. There are very few people like Billy Joel and Elton John and Madonna who has fallen off, but we'll use her for you know, the four decades she did have, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston. Regardless of what you think of any of their politics, you know they had lasting power. But that's out of millions of musicians. So these idiots are just they really are tools of the left. And so they've got these fans, and many of them themselves are young, so they're completely and utterly indoctrinated by whatever they see, you know, from their sources. And so if the public is being told to rally behind a certain movement, which now we know it's funded, it's organized, it's paid for, We've heard this ad nauseum. But Data Republican on ex who is an amazing henchman of Elon Musk and a wizard at all things, Data was able to uncover the amount of funding and involvement of elected officials, local city mayors, school counselors, teachers, you know, school board members. It really is starting at the very foundation of our kids. They're trying to warp their minds, and they're succeeding. They are succeeding because if you are not a parent that is on your child and looking at what they text, what they look at, what they watch, and God knows what the subliminal messaging is and all of that.
Speaker 3: Right like our kids.
Speaker 2: You know, my husband and I are I think we're fair parents, but we are not lenient at all when it comes to social media and when it comes to what they watch, and there are just certain things where you have to put your foot down. For example, the super Bowl is coming up this weekend. Our family will not be watching the super Bowl because it's not enough to not watch halftime, you have to not watch the whole thing because the NFL has told you that they as an organization, have partnered with jay Z. Jay Z is a racist, liberal lunatic married to Beyonce. He's a rapper, she's a lunatic. They make music, and they profit millions and millions of dollars off the back of this horrible, horrible country where they have been so oppressed. How hard it is for them. Give me a freaking break, guys, enough already with the bullshit. But of course jay Z wants to bring in and engage this halftime show artist who is a anti American, woke queer advocate, and he's going to bring up Spanish advocates and the whole concert is in Spanish, and I'm like, the NFL is the literally like so all American, right. You've got all these advertisers spending millions of dollars to put their ads in for the super Bowl, and what happens Oh, they're all trying to win back Middle America because guess who doesn't spend money. You're woke, gass cheap followers. These there's two groups of people in the in the woke movement, right, there's the young, dumb liberal and then there's the paid boomer. I guess they're both paid for groups. But the paid boomers are really interesting, right. These are your sixty plus white women who are out there screaming from the top of their lungs that they're here to save the nation from conservatives. I'm like you, people, do not understand for one second.
Speaker 3: You would be the first to go.
Speaker 2: The process of elimination for them is not to keep the old white women. You're useful idiots in a grand scheme. I mean, it's actually embarrassing to watch, I have to say. But anyways, my point in all of this is you have to take a stand, and you have to say I'm not watching the Grammys and I'm not watching the NFL, and I'm not watching the Super Bowl. And you have to tell your kids you're not watching it either. You know, I'm not doing Super Bowl boxes, I'm not making the dip. I'm not going to be a part of the parties or the fundraising or any of this other crap around events that are anti American. And you have to tell your kids why because if you don't, these scumbag liberals will. They have no problem in doctrinating your children while you're too busy staring at your iPhone. That's one hundred percent what's going on. People are asleep at the switch. If I say to you what happened, you know in the early nineteen hundreds, what was America like? Who were the people that built America? None of these people that were at the Grammys last night would have a clue. They would not know who invented electricity. They would not understand who the founders and framers were. They wouldn't understand the history of the irs and taxes and how the government has been used to pit us against one another.
Speaker 3: They really wouldn't.
Speaker 2: And there's no one in their circle that knows either, So there's no opportunity for them to learn. And you see what happens once anybody steps outside their line of thought, you know, I e. Nicki Minaj and starts to say, you know, I've seen some really weird shit in my time in the entertainment business. I've seen some satanic shit. I've seen a lot of child abuse, I've seen a lot of drugs. I've seen a lot of things. And you guys do not stand on a higher mountain than us. You don't have a right to sit there and say that you're better than all of the regular working people.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 2: And I think that's where I'm at. You know, I feel like I've kind of had enough. I don't want to see any more of my elected officials chastising and screaming about ICE. You know, we saw Katanji Jackson Brown last night. This is a woman that sits on the Supreme Court of the United States right standing and for an ICE out chanting against federal officers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait a minute, So.
Speaker 2: How are you supposed to be impartial as a judge if the facts are brought before you, let's say, in an immigration case or a federal case against ICE agents or whatever happened, we already know which way you're voting.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Like we have somebody like Amy Cony Barrett, who was a wolf in sheep's clothing, clearly a liberal, clearly an asshole, has done everything she can to hurt Republicans even though she said she was one. But Kavanaugh and Roberts, Alito and Thomas ask interesting thought provoking questions when the hearing a case come before them. Katanji brought Jackson Brown. They did, they did a words per I guess words per hearing are words per per appeal? In front of the Supreme Court, she speaks more than any other judge and makes the least amount of sense. She just speaks in circles. She really gives Kamala Harris a run for her money. It's impressive, I must say. But somebody had done a total of the amount of words spoken by the other eight justices and then her she wins.
Speaker 3: She beats them all combined.
Speaker 2: So again we're dealing with people who are vapid. They are fact less, They are feckless and factless. But they're not interested in hearing the other side. They're not interested in understanding. You know, when you ask one of these rabid liberals who are infecting our cities across the nation, why do you stand for this? Where'd you get that sign? Who paid for the tour bus that you're getting on, who's providing you know, the heaters and the generators for your amplifier for your microphone, and who's giving you all the food and the water. I mean, these things are organized, they are staged. And again, these people are henchmen for a much larger propaganda organization like the PSL and Neville Singham and Alex Soros and George Soros and all of these senators that are on the take. Because we just saw on Friday that we had about twenty senators from the right vote with all the senators on the left to continue to fund something that we know has rampant fraud through US eight. So I'm like, huh, we don't even need Democrats to screw us over anymore. We can get that from our own side. So now we've got partial judges, we've got partial senators. I'm assuming that they all have some sort of accountability in what's happening with the misappropriation of funds because they keep voting for things that we.
Speaker 3: Know are filled with fraud. And then we have.
Speaker 2: Musicians and actors going out and poisoning an entire generation telling them that law enforcement and illegal immigration is okay. Law enforcement is bad, CBP is bad, Homeland security is bad. I'm like, what do you guys think is going to happen if there's a war. Do you think Antifa is going to go out and help us? I call them the Antifa cartels. They're interested in one thing, human trafficking. They are trafficking you. You are the commodity, you are the product. They want your mind, they want your heart, they want your soul, and they'll pay you for it, and you'll take it because you have absolutely no allegiance to anything except causing disruption, and you think you're doing something righteous by attacking citizen and journalists and incent People just driving through a town are now being stopped in Minneapolis, they're checking out of state plates. Who the hell's given them the authority to do this? Jacob Frye is the mayor of that city. You may hate Ice, but now you have regular people being checked by a cartel.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like third worldshit. I guess I should.
Speaker 2: Expect that from him because he's out there speaking in Somali to all of his fraudsters, so maybe that's where he lives. I really don't know, but I have to think from the bottom of my heart that people like me and you are not interested in what the left is selling or the Rhinos. None of us are interested in their bullshit, and we're certainly not interested in a bunch of hopped up artists use an auto tune and having some AI program write their songs because they never put enough effort into actually play instruments.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really embarrassing, right.
Speaker 2: Most of these people are just singing other people's songs, playing other people's music because they are not creative enough to make their own. And then they go up and they use the microphone to spout bullshit.
Speaker 3: So you have a choice.
Speaker 2: You are a consumer, and consumers have a lot of power, and you need to decide what you and your families are going to watch. And if I were you, I sure as hell would not be watching that super Bowl on Sunday. I would not be buying any products that are advertised during the Super Bowl. I certainly wouldn't be watching the halftime show that's going to be sung in a language that is not native to our country. This is a Jujeo Christian nation. We swear in on the Bible. We got people swearing in on the Koran. You can swear in on the Quran. I don't think of you as a real elected official. I'll tell you that I have no interest in anything you're saying. That would be like me going to Pakistan and saying I want to build a church and you have to swear me in on the Bible.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, what, that's not a thing. Oh well, I want an exception made for me. I'm special. You're not special.
Speaker 2: You're coming into somebody else's country and you're saying that you want them to do everything that you do in your country. Well, that doesn't work. You're not in your country. But for some reason, it's okay here in the United States, and we are not a melting pot anymore. A melting pot is where everything blends and compliments one another. You know, we are like I don't know, We're like frozen ice. We're breaking apart and crashing into each other, and everybody's uncomfortable and pissed off, which actually is very appropriate since half the country is under ice right now.
Speaker 3: In any event, we thank you guys for listening. Today.
Speaker 2: We're going to be covering some of the things that are coming out this week with regard to Iran, with regard to the Republicans voting against their own country, We're going to see what's going to happen with this Save Act. I know Congresswoman Paulina Luna is at it. She has had it, and she's not passing any of their bills until we codify that law. I'm praying to God that somebody could get, like, you know, a set of balls and get behind her, because it's starting to get on my nerves.
Speaker 3: But we'll keep you up on that. We'll see you here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Check us out roguerecap dot com, at rogue recap at Lindamick.
Speaker 3: Be safe out there and we'll see tomorrow