Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle. Before we get into the episode, I wanted to remind you guys that I am taking this podcast on tour to several cities across the country in just a couple of weeks, and I would love to see you guys there. I will be being a Gecko and bringing folks up on stage to interview them, just like I do on here in New York City, Boston, d C, Philadelphia, Miami, Nashville, and Denver. Tickets for Seattle and Chicago are sold out completely, and other cities will soon follow. So if you want to come see Therapy Gecko Live, you can get your tickets from the link in the description. All right, let's get into the episode.
Speaker 2: But it's like if I call myself the martial arts, get goo. I don't know martial arts, okay, false advertising.
Speaker 3: Well I'm okay. I'm not licensed as a therapist, but I don't really do I don't. I wouldn't say that on here. We do like therapy, and I don't. I don't approach this from a point of like, I know things come to me. It's more like, I, you know, I'm talking to people through about stuff. You're a nice guy, thanks, but for the little I know of you, I know as much. Yes, And I wouldn't call myself like therapy Korean. Sure, I don't, and I can I tell you I don't. I don't like the name. I've always kind of hated the name therapy gecko because it kind of sets a precedent that I'm going to give therapy, and it's it's more just about talking than it is, like.
Speaker 4: Let's just speak.
Speaker 3: Fat geckos might just be fat echoes. Yeah, I'll pull out your stomach. Do you have anything in your belly button right now? Do you have anything in your belly button?
Speaker 2: Maybe some pizza? Well, just things spill over, things spill over. And my my belly button is very deep. It's like an abyss. So sometimes I'll find like black stuff in it.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, you're found something in there that is like of any value.
Speaker 2: I don't think the black gunk. That's no, there's no value there unless it's crude oil. But I don't think it Isobby.
Speaker 3: What's been the most persistent thought on your mind lately?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 3: Just in general, I'm alone. You're feeling lonely.
Speaker 4: I feel lonely.
Speaker 3: How does how are you like dealing with your your loneliness. What are you doing porn hub?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you watch on porn hub?
Speaker 4: I have my own searches that I like that are specifically my own.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I Can I hear one of them?
Speaker 4: Or is that private?
Speaker 2: I like new faces okay, yeah, yeah, like the new Is that a it's like Montreal comedy fashion? Yeah, but it's a new face, like the new kids. Okay, not kids, I mean new adults. Yeah, but yeah, I like that. I like it when they just don't know, like when they're pro, because I'm not pro. I've I've smashed before, but I you know, I'm okay with missionary.
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Are you good with missionary?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I I like missionary because you.
Speaker 4: Like looking at the face.
Speaker 3: Sure, not the face that's nice. I never lock eyes. You never like eyes.
Speaker 4: No, I like to look at the cheek or something.
Speaker 3: Really, are you are you afraid?
Speaker 4: I'm afraid that they're gonna see through me? Why? What are you afraid that they'll say I'm not good?
Speaker 3: But you're not good?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? Do you doggy style?
Speaker 2: I'm not good really because I'm short, so I have stubby legs, so I have to prop them up in some weird way. It's got to be like it just turns into some sort of like cheerleading thing.
Speaker 3: Do you think that though, Okay, do you think there's like an objective good bad binary thing with sex or do you think if a girl is with you, she just likes you for you and the way that you do things. So if you do sex in a way that you think is bad, but the girls with you because she likes you and she likes the way that you do things, and she likes your body, So what you think is bad, she might be.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the love and the like and and their feelings right kind of you know, supersedes the skill level. Is that the right you GeSe what I'm saying, If they like you a lot, then they'll just go, ah, you know what I mean, you get two pumps and they just nutted. But yeah, you know what I mean, I like him so much, I'm I'm going to buy see through that.
Speaker 3: And that's where you want to be, right, is where you're not like judging yourself so much on your your skill, but you're just kind of confident in that wall.
Speaker 4: If you start focusing on your skill, then it's it.
Speaker 2: Then it's like you're not in the moment, right, I start thinking about other.
Speaker 4: Things, like I'm doing this wrong. My back hurts, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think any neat my operations on my knee because my knees there's like a little cartilage in it.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, have you been to a doctor about that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I'm doing the Softball movie and I had to do a slide and I slid and I felt cartilage in my knee.
Speaker 4: Really, and it hurts so bad?
Speaker 3: Does it hurt right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If I touched it, would it hurt?
Speaker 2: It depends on how hard you touch it. I don't want you touch my name. I want Yeah, I don't know you that well.
Speaker 3: You don't know me that well. It would be weird for me to touch a name.
Speaker 4: If like you could, I'd rather you touch my penis than my knee.
Speaker 3: You'd rather you touch your penis in your name?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He is so intimate, you think.
Speaker 3: So I that does kind of make sense. Like if I were to do I don't even I won't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, but like, uh, yeah, can I touch your knee? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can touch my name?
Speaker 4: Okay, I will later, you will later?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll only let you touch my knee if I know when you're going to do it, Like, you can't just surprise me because it's a different thing.
Speaker 4: I'll make a I'll make like an announcements song.
Speaker 3: You make an announcement song.
Speaker 4: Like something like da da or something like that, and then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now you can only do it if you do the announcement song. Now I feel like it's unbalanced kind of touchers. No, no, I have a CD. I don't have to touch yourn. It's weird. It's weird that I'm trying to touch your name.
Speaker 2: Is this how this usually begins? Or you don't go, hey, welcome to the therapy gecko or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I don't I feel weird doing that?
Speaker 4: Are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, hey everybody, I'm here with Comedy Sensation Bobby Lee and today we're gonna be geckos and talk to people on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah that felt weird? They did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, how did it feel for real?
Speaker 4: I like the way we're doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, you feel comfortable right now?
Speaker 4: I'm okay.
Speaker 3: So you said you felt alone? What you said you felt alone? When I asked you how your that's been your your primary it's.
Speaker 2: Not you know, when when you're in a relationship for as long as I was for ten years and I still do she know, she's my co host on Tiger Belly, my podcast, and when that they're just I think there just needs to be a time where you're just kind of like feeling things, you know what I mean. I think that's where I'm at. Yeah, what can you hear yourself in the air pods?
Speaker 4: No? Is that you're supposed to? What's the point of them?
Speaker 3: We'll get to We'll get to the point of the AirPods. Okay, we'll take calls. I just had no idea what the point of them? You know, you'll be all of your questions will soon be answered, maybe probably. Okay, do you have you have a real therapist you talked to?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: Can I ask what your therapist has been telling you when you tell them that you feel alone? I'm always okay, you were ragging on me for not being really I'm always very when people told me things on this show. I'm always very curious what a real therapist has to say. What does your real therapist tell you when you tell them that you feel alone?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think it's like, well, she's more of a trauma therapist, so I don't really generally you know, mean, I know that feelings are just feelings and they'll pass, right, so I don't generally go in there go I feel alone right now at this very second, because it's like we both will talk about well, it's a feeling that will pass, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So my issues go deeper.
Speaker 2: So it's not something like I'm like, let's talk about me being alone, because there are moments in my life where I feel not alone. I feel happy, or there are moments when I feel joy sadness, all all the feelings, the gamp bit of feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kinds of things make you feel joy?
Speaker 4: Lately? I feel I don't want to brag, I mean, I don't want to brag, but I feel joy. I feel joy. You know what, If I look.
Speaker 2: At my the longevity of my career, I feel proud of my I feel proud of myself when I feel I feel proud of myself. When I feel like, Okay, you're still relevant and you're still like getting asked to do jobs and stuff, I feel good about that. I feel a good that I'm sober again yeah, seven months. I mean I feel good about like you know, I mean thinking about like you know, Starfield or the new Harry Potter legacy, Hogwarts Legacy is about to come out, or the Haunted Chocolate Tear like video games are about to come out.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for those.
Speaker 3: So you feel you feel good about the longevity of your career, and I think that's I mean. I was telling you before you I was no, no, I was sorry for touching you don't touch sorry for touching it. We were just talking about how I told you that I was a big fan of you when I was fourteen, ten years ago, and it.
Speaker 4: Makes me feel old. Well, it makes me feel old. So which is it?
Speaker 3: Are you proud or do you feel old?
Speaker 4: Fuck face?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you can no please shit anything, bro, I just want to say that, like, you know, it's cool that you like.
Speaker 4: Here's what I hate. Please.
Speaker 2: I hate going like I'll go to a Korean restaurant and they'll go, hey, dude, I remember you were on Mad TV, But what have you what have you been doing lately?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I okay, I understand, I understand that, but you have this, uh I mean you have this podcast that lots and lots of too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have two good podcasts, have good podcasts. I sold a couple of shows to networks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's still there. I'm reoccurring on three shows. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm doing little independent movies here and there and everything's fine.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: People love you, man, They're all right.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm stoked to have you here.
Speaker 4: I'm good to be here too. Man.
Speaker 3: Do you wanna do you want to take a photo?
Speaker 4: Let's if it's it's racist, can I just move on?
Speaker 3: You know? Okay, So I'll tell you I'll tell you this. I used to not screen the calls. Now I have call screeners, so there's somebody on who talks to the person first before they come on. And before I screened the calls, somebody would call in and randomly say something racist, like once every month maybe, And now now it never happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but during the screening, what if they go, oh, no, I'm not racist, and then they get on the line and they go, hey, ching chong, what happens?
Speaker 3: Then that could theoretically happen. Yeah, but it has never happened before.
Speaker 4: Let's happen. Let's I want it to happen.
Speaker 3: I want it to happen. Do you want me? Do you want me to instruct the screen orthing? I don't want them to say, but I'm just saying racist to let them through. You want me to tell them.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I don't want you to tell them to do it. I just want to see if it happens. Then I'm going to say that your system doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in manifestation and all? Do you believe that if you say that something might happen, it would happen.
Speaker 4: I do believe the manifestation?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 3: You are you manifesting? Somebody calling it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I manifested things that are generally like on a broader pick, broader things in general.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean to answer question?
Speaker 3: I I don't believe in a manifestation in like a spiritual sense, but I believe in like your thoughts become your acts type type of shit.
Speaker 4: So I'm I disagree.
Speaker 3: You disagree?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's some spiritual involved in that.
Speaker 3: What have you been manifesting lately? I've manifested my life and you feel like it turned out? Yeah, though you wanted it to it is everything kind of the way that you thought it would be when you were no.
Speaker 4: But that's what's great about it.
Speaker 2: It's like if you dream big, your big goals, you never know what's going to happen. But it's like, if I got everything that I asked for, I don't think it'd be as exciting as it is now because if there are things that I get, like I never even would dream about being here, right, and yet it's still a cool experience. You know, I didn't expect it. It's bigger than I thought, you know what I mean that I didn't dream big enough.
Speaker 3: I don't think you didn't dream big enough. Maybe does that do you feel like you're it's it's good that you didn't just like map out everything and then now everything happened according to the map, because that would.
Speaker 2: Be a little Well I always had a dream to be on SNL, Yeah I never that never happened. Well, now you're on, but I got mad TV. Yeah right, So it's like it was just a different thing, you know what I mean. But it's something not something.
Speaker 3: That I expected, and that's it. That's tychical. Hey is this ava?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And I'm here with my friend.
Speaker 3: Alex too Avo, how's it going today.
Speaker 8: I wish I could say it's going well. I mean, I'm having a good time hanging out with my friend, but uh, you know, something just happened earlier, and I, you know, I don't feel very good about my my physical appearance.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 8: So, I was we were hanging out with my brother and his friend and we kind of I said that I wish I was a guy. I felt like being a guy might be easier than being a woman. And uh. And then so my brother's friend was like, I wish I was a girl. And I was just like and I was like, why would you wish you were a girl? And he was, uh. He started talking about like I don't know if I can say this, but like uh, female orgasm and stuff and like how there's so many, so many more ways to do that. And I was just like, okay, uh, that's okay, good for you. Then but I was talking about I like this one guy. He was another one of my brother's friends, and we had like a lot in common, but he didn't like me. But he has like a specific interest in women's women and uh, like goth girls with a big buds and boob and.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, well, okay, what would you say that that? Just if you had to really get down to it, the crux of your issue.
Speaker 8: Is so with guys. I uh, I stand in the middle of.
Speaker 9: What guys like.
Speaker 8: I'm either not golf enough or I'm not basic enough, and I know guys seem to be interested in me, and it makes me sad.
Speaker 4: Uh. Well, I mean the goth look they're pale, they look like they're dead. I don't like it. You know, everything's there's pentagrams, it's dark.
Speaker 10: What, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Okay, well I'm not that not like that.
Speaker 3: I'm why Why are you focused on what other people want from you and trying to be what other.
Speaker 4: People want to you?
Speaker 3: That's gonna That's just that is just not a great way for you to approach your life and what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I guess I just really I really want a relationship, and I really want someone that obviously likes me for me, But it doesn't seem that there's really.
Speaker 4: Anybody listen to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, most women in America especially, they want blue eyed Ryan Reynolds, Matt Damon. You know these types of looks, right, I'm a five foot three, fat Korean dude. Right, It's I'm not anywhere near what any girl wants. And yet I still have met girls that are very I'm very attracted to, that are very beautiful, right, that just like my look you know what I mean, So you might have to wait a little longer. Right, look at Lyle, this fat piess of shit, you know what I mean. This guy is just like he looks like a fucking marshmallow, this duy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and yet girls still like him, right, you know what I mean, Girls that like schmores or whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I feel so I used to be like obsessed with like I need to get in shape to get girls to like me, And now I'm like, I would so much rather just be like, if you go the other way, lean exactly into being who I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, feels so.
Speaker 3: Much better and people pick up on that. People like that.
Speaker 2: When also if you work on the insides, right, So my personality, I've always worked on my personality and my social skill sets and things that God gave me in terms of gifts, like being funny or all these other things. I work with what I have. Yes, you gotta work with whether you have.
Speaker 3: Gotta work with what you have, Ava, with what I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how old? How old are you? Ava?
Speaker 8: I'm eighteen.
Speaker 3: You're a kidding, You're a fucking kid.
Speaker 4: I didn't get laid until I was twenty three.
Speaker 9: I mean what I mean?
Speaker 11: Good time?
Speaker 4: What do we even do here? Ava?
Speaker 3: Ava? I get the impulse if you haven't had the big love that you've always been dreaming of having right now, But Ava, listen to Bobby, lean into yourself, do what you can with what you have, and please, for the love of God, don't be so obsessed with what you think other guys like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my greatest Eva, My greatest loves have been in my thirties and forties. M okay, if if, if When I was nineteen, twenty years old, I met this girl and I used to pray every night, Please Lord Jesus, let this woman be my wife. Right, And it never happened. I saw her three years ago. She looks like the thing from Fantastic four.
Speaker 4: If that would have happened, I would have been fucked right now, right, So everything happens in God's time. Right, I could be right now have making love to the thing every night. Rocky you know what I mean, ry skin, You know what I mean? Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I understand a.
Speaker 3: Ava, listen, I hope this was helpful for you. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 10: I love therapy.
Speaker 8: I go, and I'm so happy that I got on here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you. Have a good night, Ava.
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: What does she at? Eighteen? I did? I had no money you have. I was still living in my parents' house. You know what I mean? I was cutting myself with razors.
Speaker 3: And things are better now ten times a thousand times better. Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it's crazy. You're young, you have your whole life ahead of your eye. I would trade anything to get youth back.
Speaker 3: Hello. Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 3: Sonny?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sonny?
Speaker 4: How can we get you? We're called chilling as well? Dog? What's up?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Sonny? What is it that you call it?
Speaker 4: What's the question? Sonny?
Speaker 3: What is it that you called in to talk about today? Sonny?
Speaker 6: I I don't know. I mean, we could talk about anything.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to get Do you want me to son you want me to Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put you back in the queue, and then I'll give you a second to think about it.
Speaker 6: I can tell you about my eyes. I had a okay, so, uh like one day I woke up and my my eyes hurt, and I go to work and like and everything, and they just got worse and worse. And one day I woke up and I didn't have like, like any vision, Like my pupils separated and it looked like a fucking goat pupil.
Speaker 4: Are you a lizard alien?
Speaker 6: I I mean I've pondered that question before, which I mean that would mean that means.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, can you see now?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I can see now. You know everything is good.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you got some cataract or what I mean something was going on your eyes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I don't know. It could have been genetic.
Speaker 4: You didn't go to the hospital.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went to the hospital. I was in the military. This is when I was in Okinaw with a fan.
Speaker 4: Oh you're in the military, what branch Let me guess Army?
Speaker 6: No, the marine?
Speaker 4: Oh my bad? The one higher? Is that higher up?
Speaker 3: Is that higher higher up? I don't know, are there are I feel like they're not ranked like officially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd rather be in the army.
Speaker 3: I don't be in any of them.
Speaker 4: You don't see.
Speaker 3: Okay, is your eye feeling better now?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 6: I mean I got medically retired. I was the military and yeah, now I got I got diagnosed with schizophrenian depression.
Speaker 2: Mm hm oh man, that's tough. Let me ask you just a side. Know in Okinawa, did you give me any raw denim? You have a really good rownam like jeans, like the jeans.
Speaker 4: H Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually had a Turkish friend. He tailored suits for me and he brought back at denim jacket from Turkey, which was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not the question it was.
Speaker 3: I guess he was like it was a side of a side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't buy it, Like who buys Turkish danim? I've never heard of Turkish dana. I've never heard of a Japanese You never heard of Okinawa.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of Okawa demo.
Speaker 4: But now I'll go, guess you haven't. All right, Well maybe I'm the only hipster here.
Speaker 3: All right, Sonny, do you feel okay in this very moment?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I feel okay. I'm getting more comfortable with you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sonny, are you? What nationality are you? What ethnicity are you? I mean, is that weird to ask you?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm white?
Speaker 4: Why you sound white? Yeah? Eyes, it's a good look, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my friends here.
Speaker 4: Oh, I heard him. I heard.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 12: I'm doing well?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 14: You wanted someone to say something racist, but Lyle, you're a mao slurping glacier and it's not racist.
Speaker 3: It's just why did you hear what he said?
Speaker 4: Glamor? Right? I don't wont know what that means.
Speaker 9: Say that one, Lyle is a mao slurping glacier.
Speaker 4: Age male slurping glacier? Egg ape ape or egg?
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound ape a.
Speaker 4: It has to be ape because eggs is not racist.
Speaker 3: Okay, should I hang up? I'll hang up? Yeah, yeah, alright, you manifested what you wanted? How does it?
Speaker 4: How does it? But that wasn't toward Asians?
Speaker 3: Was that? You never seen what he said?
Speaker 2: I don't I have no idea what the hell he said? Does he think I'm Eskimo? Maybe the glacier?
Speaker 3: I don't think he. I don't think anyone in that situation kind of knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these two dudes, man, they need they need a cereal therapys.
Speaker 4: They need they needed a party or something, you know, they to go out.
Speaker 3: Next question, Angel, Hello.
Speaker 5: Oh what's good?
Speaker 4: Hello? Was good? What's good? What's good with you? I'm Angel, I'm Bob and this is Lyle. We're geckos.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a I did not expect to get on. I'm so happy that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what do you have a question?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 5: I kind of had like a well, I mean, first of all, I'm at a funeral right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a great time.
Speaker 5: My great grandma.
Speaker 3: Just you you're at a funeral right now?
Speaker 5: Your I mean, it ended already. We're we're kind of having the food right now, we're having the dinner.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: How was the funeral road? Was it moving time?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was emotional.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man. How old was she when she passed?
Speaker 5: She was ninety two.
Speaker 4: Well that's a long live.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good lie. Yeah, yeah, can I can I get personal? Is it open casket?
Speaker 4: That very peaceful? Was it open casket?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, open casket and.
Speaker 4: Did you look in the face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very strange in me honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's don't you hate open casket? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't never been. I'm close it. I'm Jewish, so with only like family funerals that have been to they are closed, they are I think I think open casket is not a Jewish thing.
Speaker 2: Like I can already imagine what it looks like. Is just close it, Yeah, just because I don't have to see. Yeah, what kind of woman was your great grandmother?
Speaker 3: Did you I feel like, did you get like a good sense of her personality when she was alive?
Speaker 5: Did you see she was very Why I feel like most of my life like I wouldn't really talk to her too much. She was just kind of there on the couch in the corner, you know. And then.
Speaker 2: Personal connection, I mean she was wise, but you didn't ask her questions like what's life about great grandmother?
Speaker 5: Well, it's like, uh so, like we're Mexican, and like my Spanish is like not too good, so it's kind of like a language barrier there. And then she's also like very hard of hearing as well.
Speaker 4: Oh she was hard of hearing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if anby I'd say, like my grandma, right now, I have more of a personal connection to rather than my great grandma.
Speaker 4: So your grandma, now, what kind of questions would you ask her about life?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: That's crazy. I mean I've like asked her like what it was like growing up, because like they crossed the border and everything, and like they were literally like cavemen at one point, like living in a cave, and I was like living in a cave. Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I was saying another racist thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, like they crossed the border, and like with all their kids, they have three three girls, three boys.
Speaker 14: One of the girls is my mom.
Speaker 3: I think that's nice that your your great grandma dying like gave you a little bit of a sense of urgency, Like, oh, the older people in my life, I really need to take the time now to get their stories before they're gone. I feel like it's a weird, like blessing in disguise, sour sweet kind of thing to get woken up by by death like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, can I ask you something? Are you you? Would you be good atcrossing the border? I don't think I would be that good at it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know, I wouldn't know what and.
Speaker 4: I'm not a climber. You know what I mean, like what what what would.
Speaker 5: You do places alone? I'm like you like with.
Speaker 2: Me, right, so to cross the border alone, that'd be scary huh yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But would you.
Speaker 4: Take would you would you pay for somebody to sneak in a van? Like maybe I would do that route?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I couldn't do any version of it that would require any amount of athletics.
Speaker 4: Athleticism, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that ship would have.
Speaker 2: Also, I probably crossed the wrong border, like I'm in Peru.
Speaker 4: You can't. I crossed different. I don't know where to go.
Speaker 3: There's only one yeah yeah thing to go. But you I guess if you, I guess if you were that bad at crossing borders, you could suck it up to a place. Angel Well, let Angel go eat more of the food. It sounds like your great grandma has an.
Speaker 5: I like you like like a story real quick?
Speaker 4: Oh we love stories here at the therapy get go go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, like I was gonna say, like I've never really had like a death, like like that's close to me, like very personal, but like I like recently found out something like like I'm in high school still, like I'm a senior, right and uh So I was talking to this girl over this summer and she lives in Arizona. I live in Idaho, and basically like we're kind of hitting off and like she used to live in Idaho, and she's like, hey, I'm coming back in like two weeks, and I was like, nah, that's cap. I was like, you're not coming back, Like that's such a lot, you know. And then she's like, no, my brother's just over there and they had a plane ticket book for for like June sixteenth, right, and then out of nowhere, she just goes goes and I was like, damn.
Speaker 3: I was angel Listen, Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel, be patient and you will find love one day.
Speaker 5: No, listen, listen. That's not that I'm not I'm not even there yet.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel less bad for hanging up because he's at a funeral.
Speaker 4: You had a funeral, number one.
Speaker 2: It's also it's like he just had to learn how the skills of storytelling.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, you know, it's it's a little bit difficult when people want to come on here and tell stories because sometimes sometimes people want to come on here and tell stories and they're actually very interesting, and then sometimes they like have an interesting premise and you accept the telling of a story. And then it kind of rude. You told me to do it?
Speaker 2: You wanted to do that because I respect you, Bobby, I told you tell me to do something. I didn't say that, and you know that you took advantage of that power.
Speaker 4: You're told time, what's the time? What's the time?
Speaker 3: That's not what you did. You told me and then you hung up. No, you knew, you knew that I would do something if you told me to do it, and you took advantage of that power, and you told And now I feel bad.
Speaker 4: I feel bad too. Is he gonna? Is he depressed now or a hen?
Speaker 3: I feel I don't feel that bad that I hung up on him because he has he should not be on the phone with us.
Speaker 2: Right, you should call him the next day like I would probably wait on tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I was at a funeral yesterday, only a couple, only a few. What's the saddest funeral you've been to? It's what's the saddest funerals? Are probably comedians?
Speaker 4: Really? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those are the tough ones, especially when they're my age, and you know what I mean. It's usually devastating.
Speaker 3: Have you uh, kind of similar to what the color experience had, Like a death to somebody that was close to you that kind of woke a thing within you.
Speaker 4: We woke a thing like you know.
Speaker 3: Just you know how he's he Okay, he had a revelation. Okay, his great grandma died. Okay. The people who are older than me, I gotta get their stories while they're still here. Like he had a lesson from it.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ever ever had a thing like that?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, whenever somebody does, I just think of my own death.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's that's something, right, Like whenever I was like I'm gonna die?
Speaker 2: You are going to and then and then I start spinning like how am I going to die? I don't want to die, you know what I mean? All those things?
Speaker 4: What is life about?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That type of thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, those are lessons?
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are lessons.
Speaker 3: What are you afraid of death?
Speaker 4: I'm so are you scared?
Speaker 3: Am I scared?
Speaker 4: Yeah? When you're twenty four, sure I wouldn't be as but when you're when you turn fifty, you start thinking about it more. It's weird. It's like when is it going to happen?
Speaker 2: And then you start looking up other celebrities that died, what age they were, and how they died.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking of a thing lately and what I'm about that. I don't know how I would feel if I was actually there in a situation where I was about to die. But I would like to think, you know, even though I'm you know whatever, twenty four, like I I've had I've had a nice life, like I don't want I don't want to be too greedy, like I've had a good one. I mean like I've I've had friends and family and I get to do this, and I've seen cool mountains. I got to drink water. I got to see cool mountains. I'm just any, just anything, man. Just I get to.
Speaker 4: Look and die now because I saw Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: But that's something, you know. Some people they are like born and then die immediately. I got to live a little bit of a life. I'm grateful for however much I got to have. Why do I need more.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that, Lyle, because the truth is we've had it better than ninety nine point nine nine zeros ers or you know, I mean, like so many people like imagine all the people that grew up on this planet historically. Yeah, famine, you know what I mean, atrocities, global events like you know what I mean, Yeah, asteroids, I mean just different things.
Speaker 4: We live in the best time, and you and I have the best lives.
Speaker 3: It should be very grateful, absolutely, But everyone should be feeling that way right right. I feel like if I, like, you know, obviously I don't obviously I don't want it to end. But in the and I would be like, like if I were like falling from I would be fucking terrified, Like I don't want to die. I don't want to die or that. But if like I was in like a calm place with it, I'd be like, I got to have something.
Speaker 4: How would you fall?
Speaker 3: How would I feel?
Speaker 4: Like you're in a plane? Would you be cool about it? Or would you go wild? I just be terrified.
Speaker 3: I think at certain you know what I would do is I would I heard that uh a funk. I was on some sky diving reddit thing and someone was like, uh said, if if they if they knew that their parachute wasn't gonna open, they would just turn around their back to the ground and just look up at the sky and like kind of.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's no way I would do that.
Speaker 2: You know what I would do if it was a plane, yeah, and I was on it, like a commercial plane, I would probably fly toward a fat guy.
Speaker 3: Fly what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Fly towards like you know where everyone's falling, right, I would try to. I think I would have to find a fatter guy. So and maybe he could be like my cushion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll die anyway, die anyway, and then would die anyway, and then you would just make another guy's death a lot worse.
Speaker 2: And also then other people would be like, that's weird. Bobby was inside a big.
Speaker 3: Fat guy he hate you before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like if they wouldn't know what went on, because I think we would like implode together.
Speaker 4: And we would be mixed up.
Speaker 3: That sounds a good. Actually, I can't tell if that would be a beautiful thing, you and another person together at this one time in the universe, just melding, or if it would just be sad and upsetting for everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just let's not't even think about it.
Speaker 3: Let's that's call hello bye hi bye.
Speaker 4: Bye. Hi.
Speaker 11: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 9: Okay, I can hear you?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? I can, Raven?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's going on? Dude, Raven? Bird? What did you say about birds?
Speaker 4: Raven?
Speaker 3: Like the bird? Like the birds? Raven? We're doing good. How are you doing? What's uh? What's what's on your mind?
Speaker 10: I'm doing Okay, I am.
Speaker 11: I'm in a bit of a predicament.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it.
Speaker 12: Well, it's not really a predicament anymore.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 11: Earlier this year, my brother went missing and I was the only person like actively looking for him, and he's kind of off of his rocker now, like he's fine. Thought with boiler alert, he's perfectly fine.
Speaker 7: He's alive.
Speaker 9: Well, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's kind of How long was he missing for?
Speaker 12: Sick freaking weeks?
Speaker 10: Man, six weeks?
Speaker 3: It's a long time as long.
Speaker 11: But now that he's not missing anymore, I kind of take him like.
Speaker 7: It wasn't so bad while he was missing because we've always.
Speaker 11: Been close, but like, now that he's back and just acting like a completely ass, I hate his guck.
Speaker 7: I liked him so.
Speaker 3: Much interesting, Okay while he was Okay, so while he was missing, you were had these like ones my brother and I need to go find him, and it was you know you you liked him a lot, but now that he's back, you're like, why do you? Why do you? Why do you not like him now?
Speaker 12: So at first, like when he first became unmissing, I was sending him money because he was he was homeless.
Speaker 7: He was like.
Speaker 11: Living from couch to couch.
Speaker 12: So I was sending him money, and he was like, Frank, call me, threatening to kill himself and act crazy and then start.
Speaker 11: Laughing about it, like it was just like awful wall shit, like like he honestly sounds like he's wasted by the devil. Like it was just craziness.
Speaker 12: And now I'm trying to.
Speaker 11: Despise him for it. I hadn't heard from him since Mother's Day, but I don't know he like, I'm in real therapy because of it, but.
Speaker 9: He's no hope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta let it go.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: He seems like a crazy person.
Speaker 3: I mean, so he basically went missing, but he started CouchSurfing, didn't return people's phone calls, probably got off social media, and people go, where is he is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Everybody? Yeah, he had everybody worried.
Speaker 7: Like I would wake up at six.
Speaker 11: O'clock in the morning and I had a list like hotels and hospitals and stuff that I would call. And that was every day for six months, man, And that's not when I would like out in the streets physically listening for him.
Speaker 4: So wow, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's like a douchebag move to go missing and then just fought back up and trubby in an asshole everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and did he apologize?
Speaker 7: No, he thinks it's hilarious.
Speaker 11: He thinks that people looking for him is like the funniest thing in the world. He loves the attention.
Speaker 4: You got to get him back, You got to get him back.
Speaker 3: How do you suggest she get him back?
Speaker 4: You go missing?
Speaker 2: No, you should go missing to see tell him how it feels. But you do it for a do it for a year.
Speaker 3: What if she goes what if she like goes missing to a new place, then she finds a new, even better life there.
Speaker 10: And just.
Speaker 3: You don't think he would notice your absence?
Speaker 12: Oh well, he's not how he makes his mother's day.
Speaker 11: So I really don't think he'd give a shit if I went missing. Honestly, Well, then.
Speaker 2: Just cut up, cut him out your life, cut him out of your life, right to keep doing your therapy and just move on.
Speaker 4: We all have crazy family members, do you do?
Speaker 5: You're right?
Speaker 4: Wild?
Speaker 3: No, I have a nice family.
Speaker 4: You do. Not even a cousin. That's a little weird.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I'm trying to think. Nothing like crazy, crazy, nothing, nothing, nothing like that, right, So let me.
Speaker 4: Ask you this.
Speaker 2: If you have children, there's no one in your family member where you were like, I'm not going to have my cousin John babysit my kids.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think any of my my extended family.
Speaker 4: So you're a healthy Get go. Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 13: Get go.
Speaker 11: That makes you really happy that.
Speaker 7: You have a good family.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Raven.
Speaker 4: Where do you live?
Speaker 11: I live in Tennessee, so i mean family somewhere along down the line.
Speaker 7: I'm sure we're all cousins.
Speaker 11: So I've got a pretty big family.
Speaker 4: Are there a lot of Koreans in Tennessee? I have to ask you please.
Speaker 11: I know two Korean girls, but actually that they own the nail salon and.
Speaker 7: They're really sweet.
Speaker 9: They make it.
Speaker 4: It's always a fucking nails Koreans.
Speaker 2: Koreans don't make egg rolls, but they do know they do, okay, but they work at the nails.
Speaker 11: I think just as.
Speaker 4: They have a side hustle egg.
Speaker 3: Roll business, egg roll nelsle.
Speaker 4: It's like black market egg roll Oh they deliver.
Speaker 9: And have you really profitable?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you something because are you, like, are you a pro when it comes to egg rolls?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Have you eaten so many egg rolls that you can judge the their egg rolls?
Speaker 4: Are they good?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 11: I don't like but I see so.
Speaker 3: Your opinion on this is if you don't like egg rolls, your opinion on the quality of these egg rolls is a little useless.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I mean, do you like getting your nails done?
Speaker 12: Everybody raves about them.
Speaker 4: Oh well that's good that the street that's street crowd.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, okay, there's a vibe.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you. Are they good at nails?
Speaker 7: That's a really good hustle.
Speaker 4: Are they good at nails?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, they're great at nails.
Speaker 7: I know, like they were giving me advice one time I got my nails done and they were like flotched, looked awful, not by the Korean girls, but they were telling me like what they.
Speaker 11: Did wrong and showing me exactly what they would have done.
Speaker 7: They're really smart girls.
Speaker 4: But do you would you would you hang out?
Speaker 2: Would you hang out without would you hang out with them?
Speaker 11: I would. I don't hang out with a lot of people, but I mean, if I was going to I might call them and be like, hey, you want to do my nails?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: They do nails? Because it's like it's a stereotype.
Speaker 3: I was wishing that they were like, oh, I know these two Korean ladies and they own a cowboy bootstore that cool strap.
Speaker 4: Asian ladies doing nails is pretty stereotypical.
Speaker 12: Oh, you're right, Well, the only other nails one we have in.
Speaker 7: Town is wearing by all white people.
Speaker 4: So and you go to the Asian one.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, definitely, I'm not gonna we Raven.
Speaker 4: You're not racist. You're a good person. Oh you have black Oh that's good. That's good. That's good, Raven.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you want to say to the people the computer before we go?
Speaker 13: No, thank you, guys.
Speaker 7: I really enjoyed getting to talk to you guys.
Speaker 11: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Of course, you.
Speaker 3: Were asking if she's an is there a food type that you are a like kind of sore of.
Speaker 2: I think I'm a kindosaur of a lot of food types. But in terms of like Korean food, I'm sure I'm pretty knowledgeable. Okay, we don't do egg rolls. Okay, yeah, I mean so, I don't know what these two Korean ladies are doing.
Speaker 3: They're reinventing the wheel.
Speaker 2: I think that what they're doing is it's like, Okay, I'm gonna do an act.
Speaker 4: They don't know. I know better, we just do aggroll. They don't know.
Speaker 2: Because if they did it in Korea, they'd be like, fuck you. Koreans would be like, you don't do egg rolls. We're gonna go to a Chinese person.
Speaker 3: Do you like a Korean barbecue?
Speaker 4: Okay? What kind of questions is that you said.
Speaker 3: Of Korean food? I'm trying to do you like Manzo balls? I do like Manci balls, obviously, you know what I know. No, you can't. You just said you like Korean food.
Speaker 4: I'm Korean, obviously I like it.
Speaker 2: But that's like, that's like if you asked me like balls and that doesn't like fucking Korean food.
Speaker 3: You aren't Jews that don't like moths, like.
Speaker 4: Going to a Sebastian monoscalco go. Do you like pasta.
Speaker 3: Honestly, but no, because you just said it.
Speaker 4: What did I say? You said?
Speaker 3: I asked you if you there's a food group that you like, and you said, I like Korean food. I didn't start with, oh you like Korean food.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, I guess fair. Yeah, that's fair. I guess. I don't know why you get angry. I got angry.
Speaker 3: You you know why you get angry because it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's when they get fun to go. Yeah, it's when they get to do that.
Speaker 3: I'm like feeling endorphins go into my body. Yeah, and that is.
Speaker 2: But I might report these two Korean ladies you should. They're doing a side aggroll business. They're probably not paying taxes, right, and I don't like that you.
Speaker 3: Think they're not paying taxes?
Speaker 2: Well, she said, it's a side hustle. And also let me ask let me ask you this, right, they're doing nails. Imagine this, You're getting your nails done and one of the Koreans looks up at you and goes, do you like egir?
Speaker 4: All like, how do you? I mean, how do you you pitch it? How?
Speaker 3: I I if so? If that happened to me, I would say, I do like egg grolls, and they were like, do you want an egg roll?
Speaker 4: It's only no tax?
Speaker 3: Just do you do you think? I mean, just in general, people like you know, if you like, if a guy is running a hot dog stand and getting cash for the hot dogs, is eBay in taxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if that hot but if that hot dogs stand was also they were selling lamp fixtures on the side, that would be weird.
Speaker 4: That's what the Korean ladies are doing.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: So you think it's like it's like a it's like a weird random thing that they're selling off the side.
Speaker 4: Is that weird?
Speaker 3: I don't think that that is actually what it's hadened. I don't some I think that somewhere in that phone call that girl mentioned egg rolls and I don't, And then we kind of ran with that in some way that got into our head like, oh, there is a nail salum that sells egg rolls. But I don't think that that's a place that exists because all we heard the caller say was some egg roll I just heard the phrase egg rolls as a side hustle. There was no like noun to it, and I think we just pieced together the gaps, right.
Speaker 2: I made the assumption that was it said nail salon, and.
Speaker 3: And we made that assumption because it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a good business, would be a cool place I would go.
Speaker 3: I would want to go there.
Speaker 4: I was just going by the way.
Speaker 3: I think this is going great. I hope so, no, this is.
Speaker 4: I don't know. How do you feel like it's fun? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just don't know much. No, this is perfect. I feel that it's always feel like it's better. It'd be weird if you knew, like a lot, right, if you like listen to I listened to every episode before I came here. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because I came here and I was like, should I google what therapy get go is?
Speaker 4: I had no idea. What the fuck?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the only reason I'll just be yeah, please be honest with is people.
Speaker 4: Around me were like, you have to do it.
Speaker 3: It makes me happy to hear.
Speaker 2: Right, and like, I'll be honest with you. Yeah, I go fuck, no, yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And just through months of people going you have to do it, it's so cool to hear yeah, well no, it's cool.
Speaker 4: It doesn't hurt your feelings.
Speaker 2: I was like fuck, no, no, I just a natural impulse, all right. And then finally I had today off. Yeah I had to pod later, but my own podcast. But and they just looked at it on my schedule. And then I tried to get out of it, right yeah, yeah, I was like I can't. And then you know, my people were like.
Speaker 4: You have to do it.
Speaker 3: They said you have to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when I was driving, I was in traffic because it's so far away from my house. I was so angry. Yeah yeah, and I thought of my pocket. If I walked in here and they were remotely rude.
Speaker 4: I would have left. But you have good people. They were so nice.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You want to drink, here's a room, there's a water, you know what I mean. You can do whatever. We love you. Thanks for so good you have good staff.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm glad that you. I'm glad that you cause you look man like you don't owe me anything. You could absolutely just been like yeah, funck, I love you too. Let's take a phone call. Is this Bobby?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is Bobby, that's my name.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: Uh Bobby, what is it that you called in to talk about today.
Speaker 14: I think I'm addicted to masturbating, and I know that that's something that Bobby Lee has been open with as well in the past. So I'd love to get some some insight from you guys. When you think, yeah, I mean, it's kind of like when I wake up in the morning, it's like one of the first things I think about, you know, anytime I have the house to myself, usually one of the first things I do. And even just like the things that I come across on the internet, it's like it's not even like I'm looking for it all the time, but like random things that I see, it'll just be like a picture of you know, not even in a sexual picture, it just like, well make me think about it. I feel like my mind is always thinking about it, and it's kind of like I feel like it's not like a huge problem where I like I can't do anything, but it's starting to get in the way of like my mental shit and just like I don't know, it's starting to kind of fuck me up a little bit. So curious curious what you guys think.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's my honest opinion, bro, is that you know, drugs, alcohol, any kind of addiction, gambling, even excessive video gameplay. It's all a symptom of a problem, right. But but porn addiction is a real thing, and it can really affect your life. You can affect your family life, your relationships. And what I'm gonna say to you is that you probably need help.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I know, God I will.
Speaker 14: I was gonna say, I think there's like another level to this, Like it's not even really porn. I mean, obviously I do watch porn, but a lot of times I'll I'll masturbate to like people I know in real life too.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, we all do that, we do that. Yeah, oh the girl the girl coffee shot. That was hot. I masturbated that. I've masturbated cartoon.
Speaker 2: Characters like anime, like anime, not like you know, I mean, not like the Jetsons or anything like.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Try the just would you ever try checking off to.
Speaker 4: The just the older ones? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know their names, but anyway, maybe tried seeking help at all from like a professional.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have number one. This is what my So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you're watching pornography, are going to strip clubs and doing that kind of behavior. I had a therapist, not the therapist I have now, but one a couple of years ago say to me that you're supporting trauma, right, because people generally when people that when they go through when they're doing sex work.
Speaker 4: I'm not all of them, you know, but a lot of them have.
Speaker 2: Gone through deep trauma and they've had terrible lives and they're you know, I mean, their only options are to do you know, I mean that kind of work, and you're sort of supporting that, right. And then number two, it's like you're not. You're disconnecting and you're not You're going to be unable to be intimate with your partner or your family members or anybody right when you're doing that shit. So what I'm saying is that I know a lot of dudes. I can't say their names, but I know a lot of guys that you wouldn't even know, like other really famous male comedians, a lot of actors that are super famous that they go to sl A meetings and they.
Speaker 4: Really do that program.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about doing it myself, right because for me, it's like the twelve step growth programs I do address alcoholism and drug addiction, which I've been sober for seven months, but now I think that it's it's I think I need more help, but it is affecting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be honest with you too, dude. Let me say something.
Speaker 2: You know, I broke up with Kolila after ten years and it had to do with my porn addiction.
Speaker 4: It destroyed me. Yeah, so I'm just saying that. I just that's a real problem.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's something that I'm actually worried about because I'm in a relationship and that's you know, I've you know, I've been following Tiger Belly since like episode thirty, so I have heard, I know all about all of that. So yeah, I think it's definitely not like to the point where I can't perform, Like we still have a sex life, but there's definitely been times where like I'll have masturbated multiple times and then my girlfriend will come home and I'm not trying to do that and that doesn't make me feel kind of guilty. And you know, I don't I don't drink, I don't do drugs. I smoke weeds every day and I eat like shit. So I think it's kind of like I don't know. Like I've had two different therapists. One told me that I was an addict, and one told me that I wasn't an addict. So I don't really know what to think, just because it's not like, you know, I'm not like bingerin I'm not like doing hard drugs, but I definitely have like addict tendencies. I would say, but it's kind of hard smoking.
Speaker 2: Weed every day, you're escaping, right, even smoking weed every day? You know, you can justify it all you want, but it's like you're basically checking out, and there's a reason why you're checking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, there's a reason. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 14: No, I was just gonna say, I don't I don't want to justify it either, like I'm not. I obviously it's safer than other things, but I'm aware that it's a problem for sure, like at least for me, Like I know maybe it works for some people, but my mind is telling me that it's a problem, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Also, it's like it's not a therapist job to diagnose you. I die. I diagnose myself, right.
Speaker 2: I know that when I drink, I can't stop, right, and then my life falls apart, you know. I mean, I know that when I go ahead.
Speaker 14: Sorry, sorry, I was gonna say a lot of the times, like I'll smoke weed, and that's sort of like the the jumping off point for all this other shit, you know, like I'll smoke weed and then I want to jerk off, and then I want to eat a bunch of shit, and then I want to like play video games for six hours. So it's like, that's sort of like the jumping off point.
Speaker 4: And you are so similar.
Speaker 14: And we have the same name, we.
Speaker 2: Have the same thing. But well, let me say. The difference though, is that I'm trying to do something about it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well yeah, I mean I've been to therapy for like other mental health issues like I have. I've technically been diagnosed with four different mental illnesses, but I don't really whatever, But addiction has never been something that's been like a.
Speaker 4: Are you taking medication for those mental diagnoses?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: No, I don't take any medications.
Speaker 2: Like I like, for many years, I refuse. But in the last couple of years I've been on medication.
Speaker 3: Has it has it been working?
Speaker 2: For its changed my life? My point is is that, bro, what's your name again?
Speaker 4: Bobby?
Speaker 14: Name is Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bobby, I'm Bobby. We already said that.
Speaker 2: But my point is, Bobby, is what I want for you is to really take a look. It's an inside job, right, And I think Socrates has once said a life not self examined is a life not worth living.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so it's like, look at yourself, look at your behaviors.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you as a friend, I don't know you, but like, you know, as a fellow human that you know.
Speaker 4: How old are you, Bobby, fellow Bobby, how old are you?
Speaker 5: I'm twenty eight, dude.
Speaker 4: This is the perfect time to address these things. It really is. Yeah, okay, so I would really you know, I mean, yeah, no.
Speaker 14: I was just going to say, like I'm I'm the type of person that thinks that I'm like aware of everything in my life. Like I'm definitely you know, like I said, I've been to therapy for years. I've been to multiple therapists, different types of therapy for different things. So I like, I like to think that I'm aware of everything that I'm dealing with and that I'm going through. But this is definitely something that I've been like kind of pretending isn't real and just kind of ignoring it. So it's it's like, I mean, I didn't think that Bobby, Lee and Lyle would be the people that would force me to confront this. But I feel like I don't know. Well, like I said, thinking about I know that it's it's there. No, No, I'm saying it's a good thing, like it's just it's really I don't know. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: But anyway, but.
Speaker 2: Here, Bob, Bobby, I want to say one last thing. Though you might not be able to change now. You might have to lose your girlfriend, you might have to lose some things in your life for you to like change. So it's like I'm just telling you to work on it now so that you don't lose these things, but you might have to go through a journey.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bobby Man, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 14: Uh No, I think that's all. Thank you guys for taking my call and buy it's all the thank Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: I love you, Bobby, Hey, take care, Bobby. Thanks for being honest with us. Is that how you feel? Do you feel like it's it's a part of the process to like lose a lot before you make a big change.
Speaker 2: Well, here's for me, it's like I've always because I've been sober three or four times in my life, you know, I mean, I had long term sobriety, but I usually quit before because I have this ability, which I'm grateful for, Whereas I can look at my behavior and then think to myself, if I continued this behavior in a year, right, I know I'll lose these things.
Speaker 4: Sure, so I'll quit before that happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I can kind of sort of see the future a little bit, right, So it's like this guy might have to lose some things before you know what I mean, he decides to do something about it.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's hard to close the gap between in awareness of because I you know, being aware of problems and then mustering the fucking whatever to like actually fix them. Where for you, what has been like the closing of that gap.
Speaker 2: It's my pain threshold, right in the combination with seeing in the future, there's also I'm in pain, right, and I can't take a lot. It's not physical pain. I can take a lot of physical pain. I can take a lot of emotional pain. I just can't take a lot of spiritual pain right, this emptiness, right, this hole in my God, right, it just I can't live like that. I need to fulfill it with you know, my version of God. I need to fill it with love from my family and my friends and who I'm in a relationship with, my sponsor, you know, my therapist.
Speaker 4: I just need the comedy community, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like I just need to fill that with healthy things, kind.
Speaker 3: Of talking with talking with Bobby just now, does it help you, like when you're kind of like advising somebody who you know, maybe you're, as you said, you're dealing with the issues you know a little bit better than he is at this time, does it like help reinforce the things that you're to talk somebody else through a similar problem?
Speaker 4: So interesting you say that.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting you say that because yes, that's how twelve step groups even started, right It was Bill w Right was desperate once he linked up with linked up with doctor Bob, who was also an alcoholic, they realized by staying together right and then helping like going to like insane asylums and hospitals to find other alcoholics and just sharing their story. They found that that was the key to them having long term sobriety, you know what I mean. There's just something about, like, you know, getting out of yourself and listening to somebody else, right, just to be in service, right, So yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like it helps a lot to just get out of your own stuff. That's one of the things I really liked doing about this podcast is like, I feel like I take a vacation from my own whatever and dive into other people's stuff. And that's a more like it's like a I don't know, getting into other people's stuff is just a break from your own.
Speaker 4: But why do you needed to do it as a gecko?
Speaker 3: I like, I like presenting as a Gecko character more than I'm like, this is my name is Lyle Dresser and this is the Lyle podcast starring me a fucking guy. You know, it's more fun.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you please, do.
Speaker 2: You get recognized because you have green face?
Speaker 3: I have a great thing where if I walk out in public in the suit, people will be like, oh, I've seen you on the thing, I'll see you other thing. Can we take a bit and it's wonderful.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: And then when I'm not wearing the costume, nothing nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'll be at a I'll perform at a festival and I'm in the suit and I'm doing my thing, and then I'll walk around the festival grounds and people we oh, we're just on. And then later at night I'll go back and I'll just walk through the crowd.
Speaker 4: How do you get women?
Speaker 2: Has this ever happened where a woman like you're in the Get Go and they you're at a festival and girl goes, I think, you know, I'm attracted you this and that, and then you took the green off your face and took and they're like, yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably the the well I've had somebody tell me that I really actually don't look the same as the g Yeah, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Lyle the human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cute as fuck. Ah that means a lot.
Speaker 4: Man, this, I wouldn't suck you off.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't suck me off like this. I would suck you off like this. Next caller, aj, aj, what's going on with you? How can we get you today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 9: As your color green for you? My best friend is Mary a monster and this weekend and I'm the best man at this whole shit show.
Speaker 4: What kind of off chopocabrio lockness? What kind I.
Speaker 9: Wish that'd be easier to deal with? This one has two legs and two arms and can talk.
Speaker 3: Yuck, scary? What is it that you don't like about this week?
Speaker 4: What don't you like?
Speaker 9: Okay, well, let me give you guys an example. First two weeks into their dating, I'm sitting in the car with them on a thirteen hour drive down to Disney World. And she has never met me. I've never met her in my entire life, and she's already accusing me of trying to get him to cheat on her while in Disney World, because that's obviously what you do when you go to Disney World.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, she was trying to get Yeah, she wanted to link up with you.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying that.
Speaker 3: She accused No No of trying to get his friends to cheat on her while at Disney World?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow? What did you.
Speaker 11: Ask?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: Down hill?
Speaker 5: From there?
Speaker 4: Can I ask?
Speaker 3: Can I ask what she felt like? You said that was trying to encourage your friend to cheat on her?
Speaker 9: I didn't say anything at all, I didn't instigate anything. I sat there quietly the entire car ride, whenever he was on the phone with her.
Speaker 2: Would you live up with her if if, if you had the opportunity, just I just want to see here?
Speaker 5: Would absolutely not?
Speaker 4: Well, you're not attracted to her physically?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 9: She looks like somebody, uh decided to make it right, yournoceros look like a human being?
Speaker 3: Can I can I ask? Can I ask you this? AJ? What?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: You clearly do not like this person? You're so so? So does your friend know that you don't like his his fiance?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: And what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't honest with my friends?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what does your friend have to say? In response?
Speaker 9: He says that I'm taking it out context, things like that, But I can. I have two eyes, and I can see, and I can see that she is clearly not good for him.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she makes him happy?
Speaker 9: I think that he thinks that she makes him happy.
Speaker 2: Boy caught the wedding, mostly because like he boycott the wedding.
Speaker 9: When's the wedding is this Saturday?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Boy caught it? Don't go.
Speaker 9: As the best man? Uh, no, I wish I could.
Speaker 4: Down shut that down. All right.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so you know, it's an interesting thing because I've had friends who have girlfriends that I you know, I'm like, like, I've seen my friend's girlfriend be like mean to him, and I'm like, I don't know, but it's not it's what because I'm like, it's not my place. But you seem to have a lot of patt you really passionately. Do not like this girl.
Speaker 4: And your passion. I like the example ahead example.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, so how many of your you said you've had friends marry other people? Of course, how many of those people have had their bachelor party and bachelorette parties together in one place at the same time.
Speaker 4: Never that just goes exactly, yeah.
Speaker 9: Exactly exactly. They did this, So you can imagine how bad this was going to get what you do.
Speaker 4: There's no strip club, but you guys go to strip club. What happened?
Speaker 9: No, they She didn't allow that, absolutely not, was not going to allow him to do anything without him her being him being very close to her the entire time, and him doing literally everything that she asked the entire time. And still she has a problem with it, Like one of the guys ended up drinking a little too much and got himself into a little bit of trouble that he was fine with in the end, but she decided to dress him down in front of all of her friends and family, and mostly her entire bridal party is her brother, her brothers, and sisters, so even the family knows she's a little nuts. And by a little, I mean a lot.
Speaker 4: So wow, Yeah, can I tell you a story?
Speaker 9: Dressing him down, saying, oh, you don't make this much money. I pay for everything, which isn't true at all.
Speaker 5: She's just dressed.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you a story?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure, Okay.
Speaker 2: So years ago I went I used to open up for Polly Shore. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 9: Uh No, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: Okay, he used to be a nineties comedian. He had a bunch of movies. Anyway, I used to open from and one time I opened from in not Louisville, Kentucky, Shreveport, Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And each tells me I met this girl I like, and I go, okay, whatever, I mean. I'm an opener, so what do I give a fuck?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And so he was on stage and when I went to the green room, and I caught her stealing money from my wallet. She had my wallet in her hand and she's taking money out of my wallet.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So when Paulie got off the stage, When Paulie got off the stage, I ran up to him.
Speaker 4: I go, I go, you're that girl.
Speaker 2: I caught her stealing money, and he goes, I don't care, did, She's my girl?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, So for the whole weekend, for the whole weekend, I had to hang out with her, right, and I had to love her because he loves her.
Speaker 5: Geez oh man, that fuck.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whatever my opinion is, whatever my opinion, and it doesn't really matter because as long as you're friend is in love with her and likes her and he doesn't have a problem, you're just gonna have to support that, bud.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, that's what I've.
Speaker 9: Been trying to do, is in this entire time. But man, it takes literally everything in me not to like speak my mind in front of like all these other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not good to start rumors and all that.
Speaker 9: So it's just like, no, you know, and I'm not I'm not about to start rumors or anything like that. It's just I just need a safe place to just let this off my chest before this like whole thing happens, you know.
Speaker 2: And also if it bothers you and that much and affects you, you might have to tell your buddies like, I love you and I'm so happy for you, but I'm gonna have to distance myself a little bit because it's like it's ruining me, you know what I mean, It's like and there's I can't I have to figure it out any some time or whatever. It might be you but you might have to separate yourself from the situation too.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like, uh again, this is like doing uh what is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Only focusing on things that you can control. And you totally cannot control whether or not your friend is in love with someone or married to someone. But you can control you know, your your emotions about it and whether or not and how much if you decide to you express those emotions. And at a certain point it does become futile to just get so worked up about this, And if you're going to decide to do something about your worked upness, it's like doing what Bobby said and just being like, man, I listen, I I this is getting me fucking furious, and I hate feeling like this and I just need to distance myself. That's an option. But like, do you know, like do something, you know, don't just like sit and seethe unproductively.
Speaker 9: Like, yeah, get up and leave the wedding for you and other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you feel better?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Thanks guys.
Speaker 9: I appreciates before all this all this goes down on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for calling age.
Speaker 5: I Hey, thank you guys.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that I have a great guest interest.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: That was interesting.
Speaker 4: Do you have any friends that you don't like their spouse or their their girlfriends.
Speaker 3: In the past. Yeah, I've had friends who have had a girlfriend who I've seen like yell at them or something like that, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, ah, this is a little yeah.
Speaker 3: But I never I don't like voic it's not I've never I've never like said anything to them because this is it's never I feel like my place to do anything like that. Yeah, unless if I thought, like with the wallet thing, with the story you told, what would have done? I would have told Yeah, because that's like because there's there's I think there's certain situations where you look at it and you're like, that was a little bit weird, but it's not my place. But someone's like if I saw, like if I had a friend who had a girlfriend, I saw their girlfriend stealing from him, yeah, I would tell him. Or if she like was like but she hit him or something like that.
Speaker 4: That you do though, if your friend was like, I don't care about he.
Speaker 3: Oh, then I would have if he if I if if he was like, yeah, I know she's stilling with me. Yeah, I know she does this. And she said he said he didn't care a dude, what what the fuck can you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What the fuck can you do?
Speaker 2: What sucks about this that story is that she was beautiful. She was beautiful, right, and so because she was beautiful, he was he's allowing her to be a terrible person, you know what I mean. And it's just like we got to get out of that as a society.
Speaker 3: Well that I mean, that's I mean, look, you know that's this, that's this This guy. When the guy is sitting there doing everything his girlfriend is telling him to do at the joint bachelor bachelorette party, he's look, he's sitting in a life that he has chosen, that he, as an independent human being, has the complete freedom to put himself in that situation. Who is his friend or any of us to argue that he shouldn't do that. I mean, he can think, I can do whatever the hell he wants. It's sweet that his friend loves him so much that he cares about his wealth being. But at the end of the day, you know, you got you can't control what other people fucking do. You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm just because I'm just going through a thing right now where I know female girls that really have no talent, really, but they're making ten times the amount of money I am because they're on only fans.
Speaker 4: That's How does that bother you or not?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 4: Ang? Okay, no me either. I guess well like the.
Speaker 3: No no at a if look, if you're attractive and people want to pay to see photos of you, then fuck that. Do whatever fucking do it? Why not?
Speaker 4: You know? I think you're right? Yeah? Why I don't know why it bothers?
Speaker 3: Why? Why? Why do you think about this? You? You know what this is? Here's something I've heard a lot. I'll just to say, like I've heard guys say like, oh, I wish I could do that. You can do that if you do if like, if you're a guy and you see you couldn't do that.
Speaker 4: No, if you're you couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on. If you're a guy and you're seeing girls make money only fans and you're like, oh, wish I could take off my clothes and charge, you can do you can do that?
Speaker 4: Nothing. Yeah, yes, you can't do it because no one will watch it.
Speaker 3: Somebody there is somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not gonna but you're not gonna make as much money as some really hot chick like five bucks a month.
Speaker 3: But I but, but but I could do it. I could try.
Speaker 2: I could feel on beauty in this country and sexuality and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It's just like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like I worked so hard to get here.
Speaker 2: But it's I worked so hard to get I went through years of open mic and crawling my way up, you know what I mean, and going through so much fear and rejection and devastation, and then it's like, you know, you get to a point where I, oh, I'm finally after thirty years, You're like, oh, I'm fucking starting to make some money, right, and then you see some girl that like, you know what I mean shows Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Sure, but but but I feel like, and you know, this is something I'm learning just in general with like jealousy and ship is like to I think jealous, I'm not jealous. You're not jealous. You're not jealous of people who make more money on you by going on, why are you angry?
Speaker 4: I'm kidding, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so so this is something I'm trying to with my own, Like jealousy and for me is a total undeniable product of ungratefulness to me, to me, to me, like when I see a guy out there who, like, you know, it's I see somebody who has a podcast and they seem like they're getting more downloads than me. This person's making more money than me, this person's going on cooler adventures than me. It's like it's a it's a total disdain and disregard for like any cool things that I have gotten to do in my life.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, why the fun It doesn't bother me because it's they still have a skill set.
Speaker 4: Why does it?
Speaker 3: Why does it? Why does anything about them matter.
Speaker 4: That's true. What does any I learned so much from me? Thank you? Next caller, I should have said what I just said.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, man, Let's talk to.
Speaker 4: Some single not is there any single women? Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Does anyone want to call in to date Bobby?
Speaker 4: Not date?
Speaker 3: Does anyone want to.
Speaker 4: What I need to change about myself? Maybe to tell Bobby what he needs?
Speaker 3: Why do you need to change?
Speaker 2: Why are you changing you into the cologne or like you may maybe the shoes I'm wearing or whatever.
Speaker 3: You think it's the shoes or the clones.
Speaker 4: It might be. I don't know.
Speaker 3: People have liked you in the past for who you are.
Speaker 4: Correct, that's true. People in the future will like you for here.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I have to say this. It's harder. It's harder. It's harder for me than the next guy.
Speaker 3: Why, okay? Thinking about the would you?
Speaker 4: But okay?
Speaker 3: So? Can I just want like I to be?
Speaker 4: Why are you getting so confrontational?
Speaker 3: I'm not confrontational. I'm we're an aggressive Get go? You think I'm an aggressive?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, Well I.
Speaker 3: Feel like because I used to be very I used to be very self conscious by being short. You know, I like it. I used to be very self conscious of making sure and I'm not self conscious there because I I was. These are these are the hands that I've been to. I'm a short, fat, hairy.
Speaker 4: Understand this is what this is what I got.
Speaker 3: What can I do with what I got?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: But guess what?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 4: It's still harder for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's other people who it's way.
Speaker 4: Harder for.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, that nice voice?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No fucking way, what's going on? I mean, I'm nothing. This is just this struck me. I've been a big fan of you, Bobby for like super long time, lyle love you to death. Watching your streams get me through stuff all the time.
Speaker 4: Would you like more?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 3: You can be honest with.
Speaker 5: And you know it. Really that sucks you guys put me in this position, you know, but that's life. Uh okay, Bobby, I'm sorry, Like I gotta go with Bobby, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Of course, Bobby, Bobby, don't please?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I shouldn't asked, won't You're great? Man?
Speaker 3: Well, I I appreciate that, but of course you have. I've been around long you've been around is longer? Yes, you've been off lyle.
Speaker 5: If you were on Mad TV in the early two thousands, I think you couldn't have done it.
Speaker 3: But you know I couldn't have done it. I didn't. I don't have the thing you have, the thing.
Speaker 4: You have the thing? You were just a baby. They didn't put babies on that.
Speaker 3: When when did Mad TV come out in the late nineties? Okay, I was a baby. Yeah, I was a tiny little baby.
Speaker 2: So what's your name again? Many David? What's do you have a question for us?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So well, me and my buddy just moved from like this tiny, little small with midwestern town in northern Michigan to uh to Austin, Texas, just kind of uprooted our whole lives there. Love it, yep, and uh. I guess my my question for you guys is, like, for two guys coming into a city like that, you know, what would your what would your advice be for like getting out there and getting like into the flow of a big city.
Speaker 3: When's the last time you moved from one city to another? Bobby?
Speaker 4: Never have you?
Speaker 3: Never have?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I moved from San Diego to La but only because of the fact that because I was following that's my show business dream.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like first of all, are you are you a part of any club or group or activity.
Speaker 5: No, No, we're well I mean like we have our own like hobbies and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: By the way, to be a give you a hobby, Give me a hobby, Give you.
Speaker 5: A hobby, Give you a hobby. Okay, So a hobby that I have that I really enjoy is probably like, uh, ship, we played a lot of video games, but you can video games okay. Yeah. Yeah, so I'd say like I'd say, like like listen, finding new music. Probably like I enjoy going to jazz clubs and things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so I would go to a jazz club, right, yeah. And then like what I find to be good is to be a regular anywhere, you know what I mean. So like like there's a couple of a meetings where I'm a regular, There's a couple of comedy clubs where I'm a regular, you know what I mean. And when you're a regular in a place, you know, I mean, you get to know the people around you, right, so they'll go hey, right, you know, they'll go, hey, David's back, David's back. You know what I mean and then like, wait, maybe a waitress to go. Oh, David, so I see you here often?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You like jazz. Let's just I'm the girl. Respond no, just respond to me like you're David and I'm the girl. Right, So I'm at We're at a jazz club, right, Hey, David, your name.
Speaker 4: Is David, right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my name is David.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you like jazz?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, actually I actually love jazz. Like, what's your favorite artist?
Speaker 4: I love?
Speaker 5: I love Minga? So you know like these you ever?
Speaker 4: I mean I like Mingas too.
Speaker 3: This is really cute.
Speaker 5: You kind of look like him actually a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, bro, David, David, I'm not a Korean dude. I'm a white girl in the in the in the scene, I'm not. I'm not Bobby Ly, a fat Korean guy.
Speaker 4: Right so oh okay yeah yeah, so just imagine I'm a white girl, you know what I mean? A hot girl? Oh so okay, okay, So I like Mingas too. I like Mingas too. I like Mingus too.
Speaker 3: Who is Mingus?
Speaker 5: Charles Minga's like he's a huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not here, I'm omnipotently watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see what anyway, let's fuck the role play. So basically that will happen. You'll know you'll develop a relationship with this girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, cool? Cool?
Speaker 3: Do you feel? Do you feel? Do you feel better now? Do you feel ready to go out? Are you go tonight? What time is it in Austin right now? It's like three or something, right like, yeah, tonight? What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: Nothing? I probably should. We just moved down here so we don't have we don't have jobs yet, so you've been trying to stay inside and conserve money a little bit.
Speaker 4: But oh so so there a how old are you, David?
Speaker 5: Twenty four?
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's a dal dude. Let me, I'm going to tell you to be honest.
Speaker 2: At twenty four, you know, right now, that's an age where you're trying to figure out what do I want to do here? You know, I want to be able to find a job that I love, right, and I want I need to get on my feet finance, right, you know, what are my dreams?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: That's figuring that stuff out right, you know, I mean going out and mingling and trying to get a This is just who I am at that age. At twenty, I was a gung ho about hitting open mics and like, you know what I mean, trying to get better at what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I don't know, man, Like I said to the lady before, my thirties and forties were the best years of my life. I mean where I was, I had a little money, you know, I mean, I had great girlfriends, I could travel, you know, I mean all that's The twenties were my dark years. Those are the years not for you. You fuck but you don't think he's a chilling it. But my point is that, you know what I mean, maybe your forties are gonna be bad.
Speaker 3: They could be really bad, worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But my point is is that generally these are the years to fucking hustle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 4: Do that first.
Speaker 5: I feel a lot better they yeah. Yeah, No, just like, focus on what I'm going to be. You're saying, so you're saying I should be a comedian. I should I should start?
Speaker 4: Uh, what is your dream?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: What is your dream, David?
Speaker 5: Maybe like surpass you. Honestly, my dream is some some sort of entertainment. I just want to be in the entertainment scene, whether that be music, comedy, acting, anything like that.
Speaker 2: Here's what you do, dude, I just had a gut instinct. Please search out Adam Egitt.
Speaker 5: Adam Egitt.
Speaker 4: He lives in Austin, he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so Joe Rogan flew him out from LA to run his comedy club.
Speaker 3: Oh he runs.
Speaker 2: So Joe Rogan has a new comedy club opening up I think in January.
Speaker 4: Right, So this is what I want you to do.
Speaker 2: I want you to go to the comedy club, right, and go to Adam he's the manager the.
Speaker 4: Right and go. Bobby Lee sent me. He said, you can get me a job. Dude.
Speaker 5: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Right, and then you're gonna work at that new comedy club. And then I'll headline down and then you'll come over and then you'll come up to me and.
Speaker 4: Go, I got a job because of you. Right, and then I'm going to take you into a little room and we're gonna do some.
Speaker 3: Stuff, exciting, exciting things ahead for you to but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cool, cool, all right.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, Adam has.
Speaker 5: I'll see you until next time.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny about I don't I don't know Adam, but I always wonder, like, are people in real life mean to him? Because they've seen people be mean to him on the Normal Nor McDonald's show.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know Adam?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I think people are afraid of him really, yeah, because he's he did Norms podcast because they were good friends. But Adam is a talent booker. Yeah, right, So every comic in Austin is gonna want to get on his good side. Every city has.
Speaker 4: One of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Like you know, in San Francisco there's a woman named Mollie who runs the punchline and she's the person that you got to just get passed to become a comic. So Adam is gonna be that in Austin. So he's not gonna he might. He's gonna have hater as a for sure.
Speaker 3: Not even hater's just people who are like I mean, the vibe of Norm McDonald live is just like relentless shitting on him. And I've people I have bad blurring the lines between like on screen person or whatever. I get. I feel like it would be more fans. I guess it would just be like hey, fucking yeah. But he's also but you have to understand that, you know, in the comedy world. Yeah, he's got power, Yeah, definitely, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean so he's got big allies too, like Rogan On these guys and they were I love him like I would lay my life down for him.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you, do you are you enjoying doing stand up comedy in this current phase of your life more than before? Are you enjoying?
Speaker 4: Is it like because I never enjoyed it?
Speaker 3: You never enjoyed it? Really?
Speaker 4: I just do it?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Have you been serious?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: A joy is that it's not like you know, I'd rather fuck, would rather fuck? Yeah, I mean that's joy.
Speaker 3: So like you're telling me that if you had the option to do absolutely nothing but sit around and fuck all day and that.
Speaker 2: Was your life, I think I would get tired of it. But I think right now I would say yeah, but because I think I do stand up to Fox, you do.
Speaker 3: Stand up too Fu?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I have to do it to Fu.
Speaker 3: Has that been true for your entire career?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hmm, I couldn't get anything before.
Speaker 3: Why do you do podcasts?
Speaker 4: The fuck you?
Speaker 3: How how long? How how long? How long were you with your girlfriend for ten years? Ten years? So why were you doing stand up in that time if you had a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: That's true, You're smart, you know. I love it. You're right.
Speaker 2: Here's why I love it though. Yeah, I don't necessarily like going on the road, right. I like going to the clubs, like I have a show. I think tonight at the store, I do the Comedy Store. And I think the reason why I like it is because number One, I'll see my friends. Number Two, I like performing where there's no pressure. Sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then it's just it's like going to like in cheers, you know that. You know, yeah, dude, And I was telling David that I go going to that jazz club. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is it's like going to comedy clubs and stuff and performing in La especially, it's like meeting my old friends. I'll see Harlan Williams, Ornie Adams, you know, Anthony Jazzlneck, these type of guys, even the with Whitney Cummings, whoever it might be, Ali Wong, I hug them, we hug house lying what's going on.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's a part of all that as well. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's a great way to make for it. I I did stand up for like five years and then I quit because I just fucking couldn't hack it. But like, it's a great community. I mean, you know, people complain a lot about like they talk about a lot a lot about how it's hard to make friends as an adult comedian. Comedians don't have that problem at all because they just have a built in network of people that you're around all the time. There are people I don't like, oh yeah, you want to name them, but there are people that if I saw them, I'd be like, oh, I'm gonna go this way. Really, Yeah, have you or do you keep a lot of grudges?
Speaker 4: Do I hold grudges?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: No, Well, nobody's you think so, I think because in the Korean culture, there's a lot of revenge movies that Korean has, you know what I mean, there's a you know, and.
Speaker 4: I just think that it's just a part of our culture.
Speaker 2: I just it's it's not like I lash out and get revenge, but I do do revenge fantasies, which is not that healthy.
Speaker 3: What's the have you ever enacted revenge on somebody? What what's what's that story?
Speaker 4: You know? You because they don't know that he didn't revenge okay, you know I mean like ninja revee.
Speaker 3: Ninja Okay, so they don't know. Let me ask you this is did you plant a seed of something? And like in ten years from now, they'll they will know you, like, did you like put some kind of poison?
Speaker 4: It's like this. It's like this the kind of revenge. I guess.
Speaker 8: It's like.
Speaker 2: If somebody, like early on in my career says you don't have talent or you know what I mean, I'm not going to help you. It gives me motivation to prove them wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I always do. And then I'll always go back to that person.
Speaker 2: I won't say it, yeah right, I'll just give them a look like and they'll look up and they'll go and I'll just walk a.
Speaker 3: Lot on that of like.
Speaker 4: It doesn't relieve you wrong, No, it doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel good. Next question, I have done.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to guinny. We have We've done about an hour.
Speaker 4: And forty and what did I say? I how long you said you were?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you how long did I say I was gonna do though you said you were going to go until one thirty and it's currently one thirty four. Yeah, I'll do a little long keep going a little longer.
Speaker 4: I love you, that's why.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks.
Speaker 4: I think we have a good vibe.
Speaker 3: I think so too, and having a lot of fun. Yeah, it feels like it. Yeah, time pass when you're having.
Speaker 2: The reason why I said this is we're gonna get get back to what's your name, k K jinny, We'll get we'll get back to it for a second.
Speaker 3: You know. I know why you said that, because it's like a it's a but in case if it doesn't go well, you want to I didn't think it.
Speaker 4: Was gonna go well understandable putting green makeup. I was like, this is no understandable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well of course understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What's up? I yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 13: You know, just just waiting for you guys.
Speaker 4: So what's going on? You have a problem?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So my boyfriend and I we It wasn't like an argument or anything. It was just more of a discussion and he had airs some concerns about me being on the internet, like way too much and like just to get some backstory. I do list from home, so I have like a shitload of free time and I just spend it like with my phone on in the background, just kind of working. So I do watch like a fair amount of like YouTube, Twitch everything like that, And like, I see where he's coming from, you know what I mean, Like I don't think that he's totally wrong, but at the same time, it's kind of like I don't want to be told what to do.
Speaker 3: You know, does him telling you that you're on the internet too much make you go, you know, fuck you. I don't want to be told what to do. I'm gonna use the Internet even more, you know.
Speaker 10: Because that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I do love him very much, and I know that what.
Speaker 10: He's saying comes out of like concerns because he loves me too. We've been together a really, really long time, so I've kind of gotten over that whole like retali or retaliatory phase where now I can be like, Okay, we're grown up.
Speaker 11: I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 10: So it doesn't make me want to use it more, but it does kind of makes me feel weird when I use the Internet at all, because it's like, like I don't want to be the shitty person there, you know.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: Using gadgets and watching the Internet and doing all these things, it takes away from you being present. I think that's his concern, and you have to be mindful about when he's around to really be present with him. And so that like if you're doing gadgets and this and that, and he wants to connect with you, right, I mean I think that that's probably and if he's saying something, I think that's probably what he's feeling. You know, he might not be able to articulate it, but it's like I think that's what it is. It's like, you know, people want to be you know, and I know why I do it. You know, like I watch porn and I'll watch like Game of Thrones porn, and I'll be on my Xbox all at the same time. It's because I don't want to feel I don't want to be here, you know what I mean. I'm just trying to distract myself. It's really going on and right, so it's like maybe it's time to maybe put away your gadgets for a month, right, and just to be with yourself to see what's really going on and to figure that out.
Speaker 3: Do you do you to that point, do you feel like there's anything that you're like, you know, escaping from or distracting yourself from with with all the online use.
Speaker 10: That is so funny that you guys say that, because and it started off as a joke, but now that you guys explain it, I understand that it's probably a bit more serious. He goes to the flea market every weekend, and in all honesty, he goes super duper early. There's almost nobody ever there, but he just likes to walk around and be with the people.
Speaker 11: And stuff like that.
Speaker 10: And I do have a tendency to be like, nah, I got stuff to do, and then do a little bit of tours and then just watch a shitload of YouTube. So honestly, like you guys are really just salad. And that's not really something considered until you brought it up.
Speaker 3: Go to the flea market and leave your you ever go out and just leave your phone completely at home? Oh my god, No, that's like Terri, No, you should do if you should, you should you should give that a try.
Speaker 4: I try.
Speaker 3: I try to do that every at least, you know, every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Just got even, like right now, I left my phone in the green room because if it was sitting here, I would not be present.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would still be doing it. But yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like I try to like when I'm working right or I need to be focused and I need to be present no gadgets around.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, gosh, I'm gonna have to try it. I'm gonna have to because that's a scary, scary feeling right off the bat. And that's how I know, like, Okay, maybe I do need.
Speaker 4: To do it then, But what are you scared?
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're if you leave your phone, what are you scared about? Are you scared that you're going to miss a call or a message? Or is it because you can't look at Twitter and Instagram?
Speaker 10: And honestly, and if I'm be because you know, if I'm being honest, it's probably a decent mix because a certain part of me is so used to being accessible that I'm like, the moment that I'm not, I get like really nervous. But at the same time, it is kind of like one of those luxuries that you kind of look and don't think of when you can just look up anything at any given.
Speaker 8: Moment or you know, distract yourself from the conversation.
Speaker 10: So honestly, like I said, I'm I'm gonna have to do it because that sounds like a really good idea, and do it.
Speaker 4: For a month.
Speaker 3: That could be.
Speaker 10: That could be just leave my phone and like just at home and just run my errands.
Speaker 3: Without That's where they fucking get you, is like you you need You're like, oh I need my maps, Oh I need my grocery list. You Like, That's where they fucking get you as you have stuff that you genuinely kind of do need or like I need to But then it comes with all.
Speaker 4: This other shit. They're enslaving us. Yeah, that's what it is. We're we're in.
Speaker 2: We're a slave to it, and we're not really fully living and feeling and enjoying and being present.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I went to the last rehab I went to. They wouldn't let my phone. I couldn't have my phone for months. And that one day, and this is a really real story. One day I was out in front of this building, right and they had this weird bush with these red flowers on it, and there was these two ants that were fighting to get onto one of the leaves, and I sat there and I observed that happening. I also was observing how the flower looked in terms of the colors and then the vibrancy of it all, and I realized.
Speaker 4: I just I would have missed. I missed this. I mean, I'm a slave to all this stuff, and I miss life going on around me, you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Go to the flea market, Jenny, I go to the flea market. Don't bring your phone, and just like, look at when you're walking with your boy, really look at his face and his eyes. When there's like a pattern on a shirt, just like, stare at the pattern and get really into that.
Speaker 2: Like or just look at the sky. Sometimes I look at the sky and I'm in wonder right, the mystery of life. Like there's galaxies and you know what I mean, And we're on this floating rock and crazy look at all these buildings that human being has made and all these cars, and look at what I'm a hard of. This is insane, this is you know what I mean. I'm a part of this huge thing, but we miss it all because we're on some fucking Instagram thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Or TikTok.
Speaker 3: You ever catch yourself like watching Instagram stories of people that you you fucking like went to high school with and talked to once, and you're like, why am I doing this when there's stuff everywhere?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I definitely have, like especially like with the TikTok and stuff. And honestly, to Bobby's point, I don't think I've had one of those moments is just pure like in the now at least five years, maybe even ten's.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's crazy, Like.
Speaker 10: When I actually think about the last time that I sat down and just like took a deep breath in and just had that moment, It's it's been a while.
Speaker 13: It's been a long while.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid in my early twenties, I had this a a spams Her, and he was this old Korean man and every year, for three weeks we would go to a monastery. But in this monster you had to sleep there, and in this monastery you couldn't talk right, And those were the happiest moments of my life.
Speaker 4: No phone back in then.
Speaker 2: That was back in the early nineties because there was no cell phones back there anyway. But it's like you couldn't talk and you had just had to meditate and eat and be in the moment and to observe life around you in this garden or whatever, and it's just a peaceful It's the most peace I've ever felt.
Speaker 3: When you first got there and you were like easing into was there like a lot of it.
Speaker 4: It was really hard. It was like a lot of anxiety and this and that.
Speaker 2: But it was like after a couple of days, I just got into the groove of it, you know, and it's like, I don't know, man, don't miss out on life, buddy.
Speaker 3: Jenny, go get yourself one of those. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, real quick for me.
Speaker 10: My boyfriend absolutely loved you the back Friends podcast.
Speaker 6: You guys agree, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Tell them I love them, lady Jenny.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's so hard to get past that, like the initial fucking resistance of like boredom that you feel when you're just not doing anything. A minute of not doing anything feels like so long, it's like going to turn ah.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: That was a good callback.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 4: We uh, I did longer than I thought I was did longer than you thought you good enough time or I'll go the thing. I'll go, follow you go.
Speaker 3: I mean I've gone with people for like three and a half hours. Why not I don't I don't have anything else to do? Yeah, yeah, what we do.
Speaker 4: I'll make you a deal. Yes, sure, we do. One more caller, let's do it and then I'm done. Perfect, I'm leaving. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, where are you gonna go?
Speaker 4: You have to tell me if you don't I have an eating Okay you want to eat?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 4: Yeah you do? Do you know places around here?
Speaker 3: We can find one.
Speaker 4: Where do you eat around here? Do you have?
Speaker 3: How long have you lived in La four?
Speaker 4: But this is a specific area. This is not this is the West side.
Speaker 3: My phone knows a place I don't go to, Like I don't go to this Panda Express that's where you eats Pan Express.
Speaker 4: I might not commit to it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't have to commit to Let's finish you. Okay, okay, stick a phone call? Hello?
Speaker 4: What's up? Hey?
Speaker 3: Is this Brie?
Speaker 13: Yeah, dude, it is GK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is GEK and Bobby and uh we're two geckos and we're hanging out in the sky. Geckos just hanging out in the sky and we're living, and we're we're starting out with you.
Speaker 13: I am so honored that I have the last call. Well maybe the last call.
Speaker 3: It is, it is the last last, the last one.
Speaker 13: Fuck yeah, that's so awesome.
Speaker 4: Make it good, make a good break.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay. Well, so here's the thing. Your tongue knows what fucking everything feels like. Any object that you look at, your tongue is like, yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what it is.
Speaker 13: Isn't that crazy.
Speaker 4: My specific tongue or only yours.
Speaker 13: Everyone's tongue, I think, well at least nine.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that our tongues know what an object tastes like just by looking at it.
Speaker 2: No, it feels like all right, So if I see whale ship on the side of the beach, my tongue would know what that whale ship would feel like.
Speaker 13: I mean, think about it, does it?
Speaker 3: No? I don't have to I have to go and taste the whale ship. No, I'm never tastes a whale ship. I have to ask you, where is this? Where is this? Where's your source on this information? I think I know what you're saying. What you're saying saying that your your redit, like if ice, that's where you get all the information.
Speaker 2: I think what you're saying is is that if you look at whale ship, you know what pudding tastes like, and that looks like pudding, so you make your mind just makes a connection.
Speaker 3: Uh so, but then that would be wrong, right because it doesn't taste like putting it tasts like whale ship.
Speaker 13: So like think about like, okay, so everybody knows what the bottom of a van's shoe looks like, right, like it has like those little.
Speaker 4: Square shoe Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yah, yeah, I feel like the tip of your tongue can like visualize, like it can like feel what that would feel like.
Speaker 3: Well, I can imagine what the bottom of a van's shoe feels like. But that's only because I have licked one before.
Speaker 4: Me too, I do it all the time, you really? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean yeah, I think like every thirteen year old has licked the bottom of the shoe, don't they?
Speaker 3: I mean, have you have you looked on before?
Speaker 4: Bree?
Speaker 3: Don't they look kind of uh look waff when I.
Speaker 13: Was when I was younger. I mean, it's like one of those universal things that I feel like everybody's just done.
Speaker 4: But I think she's right because I never tasted my own com Yeah, but I had. I think I know what it takes.
Speaker 3: But you've you felt your own com like in your own body but my tongue.
Speaker 4: No, it's not the best task.
Speaker 3: How would you know? You never taste it? Breeze correct, because you can bring anything else interesting you've read on Reddit, Reddit before we go, before we get.
Speaker 13: Moves now, not that I can think of.
Speaker 4: I love you guys, dude, Thank you, Bri.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like you brought up this reddit thing, right, but there's other things going on. You just sound like somebody that has a lot of other things going on, but you use these little superficial things as a conversation piece to hide what's really going on.
Speaker 3: We'll give you the opportunities. There is there a deeper thing that you want to talk about before we go, Brie? Or is it just the the taste thing.
Speaker 13: I'm I'm pretty entranced by this whole punk thing. I mean honestly, like we can talk about anything else really, but.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you some questions. I can ask you some questions, breathe though. How old are you?
Speaker 13: I'm twenty eight?
Speaker 4: Do you have a are you boyfriend, girlfriend? What do you have?
Speaker 13: I have a husband. His name is Jackson, also loves you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you're talking about? You're talking about Bobby. Does he like getck go or Bobby?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 13: But he's he's watched Bad Friends forever. He loves you an Andrew to Oh cool?
Speaker 4: Awesome? So is that relationship going good?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'd like to say we're pretty happy. I mean he's kind of you know, he can be a turd sometimes, but I think everybody can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have children?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Fuck? Now?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, good to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kurt, you know, it's you're hitting on Brea right now, but I feel like her husband would be interested in you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not sexually probably. Well, so what you're saying to me right now? You're Jackson your husband?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If if I said to him, like, what town do you live in?
Speaker 13: I live in a place called Port Townsend in Washington.
Speaker 2: All right, So if I'm in Port Town, right and I go, hey, Jackson, I'm at you know what I mean, the High End.
Speaker 4: I'm in room three oh three. You think he would come up.
Speaker 13: I think he'd go gay for you for sure.
Speaker 4: And then would you let me? I just want to because I'm not gay, But let me can I just ask him that? Right?
Speaker 2: What you know about Jackson? If I said, hey, I don't have any condoms, you think he would let me raw dog?
Speaker 6: Oh for sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, what you know about Jackson? If I whispered in a ziar should do it on your back?
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 13: I think I think he'd be pretty into you, Bobby. I think he would definitely come to your room. He'd probably even brings flowers.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't like cuddling, so that's out.
Speaker 3: Does Jackson like cuddling?
Speaker 13: No, you don't have to cuddle them. He's a right cuddler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me ask you this. If jack he said to you, do you want to watch what you watch?
Speaker 13: Oh? For sure I would film it if if that was allowed.
Speaker 4: I don't want to film. I don't. I don't need problems on the internet.
Speaker 3: Film that you could put on only achieve your dreamy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, good, so that's true. To work something out.
Speaker 3: What town is this again?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Port townsends. Do they have a high townsend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: But we do have a man Resa Castle and it's haunted. It's like super haunted like castle. I live in a Victorian town.
Speaker 4: Wow, we'll do that.
Speaker 3: You Bobby, your husband, and some ghosts and Lyle. I'll show up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I won't like to do anything, but.
Speaker 4: I'll Yeah, you'll sit next to Brie.
Speaker 3: I'll sit next to bre We can make polite conversations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, don't laugh though it'll throw me.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer.
Speaker 4: Before we go? Just uh, just party on, dude, party on Brie. Thank you Bret before we and I would like to say I'd be willing to do this again one day.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 4: Do you have regulars or no? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Come on back.
Speaker 4: You've had people on.
Speaker 3: Never, I've never had anyone do it more than once. Yeah, but then I don't want to do it. Okay, do you would you? Would you do it if you were the third person to do it more than once?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'll have to other people do because I don't want people to go Why do you have that guy on again? And I'll have all right, I'll make sure that I have at least two other people on for.
Speaker 4: I also want next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you didn't put the green on my eyes because you want people to think, no that I was Korean. No, no, it was a racial thing you No, no, no, it was why did you put green around my eyes?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: My how do my eyes look fully green? Okay?
Speaker 3: You know what it was? I actually looked just right before we started. Yeah, your eyes they weren't that green. And I was gonna go downstairs and get more paint.
Speaker 4: Like, you're way more greener than I am.
Speaker 3: My body kind of your faces, my face knows how to my like cellular structure and the paint have kind of gotten to know each other very well. Okay, good, Thanks for having me, of course, anything you want to plug or say or I have two podcasts, Tiger Belly, Bad Friends, and I guess you can see me on this season's Reservation Dog that's on Fax.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for not canceling doing this.
Speaker 4: Goes on the line, taking its own calls every night. Every beancon goes to his Eye's teaching.
Speaker 8: You loud in the Made Life.
Speaker 11: Money's not really an expert.