Speaker 1: Y'all always that misk and ot and I need you trying to do with me if I will take me out on the Boulet kiv cop fuck fuck it the podcast.
Speaker 2: Look we got the mexicanot in here, that Mexican ot.
Speaker 1: What's going down, Babby? Thank you so much for having me. It's a pleasure. Let's have fun. Baby welcome, sir, Yes, sir, thank you. So who's your favorite wrestler of all time?
Speaker 3: Man, dude, I'm gonna have to go John Cena Sina. I would love to say Edgar.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I mean Edgar, Eddie, Eddie Guerrero, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I feel like Eddie was like, it's how old are you? Because Eddie died, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm twenty four. I just turned twenty four right now.
Speaker 2: So you probably didn't really get to watch Eddie like for real, for real when he was like popping.
Speaker 3: Popping, Nah, not so much.
Speaker 1: But like I said, just because of what he stands for, how he came out the low Rider all that shit. Yeah, man, I'm saying he had takes his misk and that's really what it is. But you know what I'm saying, and now with the WW network, you can catch up on all that shit, right right, bro, the fucking the video game. I bought the newest one, and like they had like on the story mode, you can unlock characters in their skins and shit, you can unlock the ray mystereo costume. I think it was like ninety it was ninety something. It was Halloween and he had the all purple suit Halloween havoc. Yeah, that's crazy. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he'll never be able to unlock Chris Benwall. Why because he murdered his entire family in a steroid rage, damn and then killed himself.
Speaker 3: It was a steroid rage, That's what that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy, but that makes that shit way crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought he was just depraised.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was a lot of that. He was on roids, he had a ton of concussions, juice.
Speaker 3: The fuck. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Murdered his whole family.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's that's insane.
Speaker 2: But but also one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Yeah, but somehow he raced from the books.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You remember Sergeant's laughter, of course, Yeah, he was crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like Sardean Slaughter was like a little racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean dog like there's some of those old I love Uncle Ruggies.
Speaker 2: Do you like the Boe Dogs?
Speaker 3: Bro By?
Speaker 1: Far but definitely top three for me.
Speaker 2: Wait, I gotta see, I gotta blow your mind though.
Speaker 1: Thank God for the white women.
Speaker 2: Well yo, First of all, Uncle Ruckus is one of the best TV characters ever.
Speaker 1: He who you think we willing to fight Charleston white Uncle Rugs.
Speaker 2: Uncle Ruckus, Yeah, pussy.
Speaker 1: Okay, bro Uncle Ruggis was fucking fighting with Hughie. You know, Hughey, fucking he knew, like what was it like fucking some crazy ship. Stink me to do it too, stink me and to DoD went for hell beat Satan up with that fighting ship and came back.
Speaker 2: Listen, hey, America, that head uncle And even though he dressed and sound like a donkey, you are listening.
Speaker 3: To the greatest white man.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, he smell like fighting your polish and Lemon's ass, God bless its white skinned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, camp, I got a fucking uncle rutgus drop. That's fucking hard, that's odd.
Speaker 3: Do you remember you remember Clayton Bigsby?
Speaker 1: Of course, Dave Chappelle's that guy.
Speaker 3: Want to see my fies.
Speaker 2: And then everyone and then the guy's head explodes and then he divorced his own wife because she was an N word lover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, such agree.
Speaker 3: We want to see her face.
Speaker 1: Clayton Bigsby, Tramon, Clayton, show us your yeah, Hey, shout out Dave Schappelle. Man, he was over there fucking with my dog, Ralph Barbosa. That shit was cool to see.
Speaker 2: You got Ralph Barbosa doing the skits with you on your album.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we actually have some some like, you know, some anime to it too, Some animation.
Speaker 2: Has that started to roll out?
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know, but I know it's coming, you know. Yeah, it's definitely gonna be a part of the project. I just don't know. I don't think we have a drop day for it. Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So your album has like a very continuous theme throughout it, which is dope because I feel like a lot of artists these days don't use skits like when I was growing up, skits for like important part the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eminem did them all.
Speaker 2: Eminem Kanye like fucking big pun like the skits for the shit. So you like, like for you, is it like important to make sure you kind of you know, had a full theme throughout the project.
Speaker 1: I actually wasn't even I wouldn't even think of them skits. I was so worried about just making good music. My boy Johnny was the one that was like, cause, like me, I'm not the type of person with like, I know, albums and and songs and shit, like, I'm a type person like if it's here, it and I hear it and I know it, I know it, I don't name it, you know what I'm saying. So that's how I am so like, I wasn't even thinking of that because I didn't know that that was I didn't understand that that was laid out in projects, you know what I'm saying. So when he told me like, yeah, you know all these projects that heavy, you know, it just made sense. I was like, damn, I want to do that. And uh, you know, as soon as Ralph got that, he had a fucking notepad full of you know, all these notes, and you know, we just went crazy from them.
Speaker 2: You have a song on your album is it called Briannon Brian Briannon Brandon. It's kind of like your version of like Eminem's kim A little bit you think.
Speaker 1: So how how much about story? We both got like women issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, like, that's a pretty crazy record.
Speaker 1: Yeah you've heard it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listened to the whole album.
Speaker 1: That's hard as fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I only think I got I got all the way to like the last two records I didn't hear. I didn't hear the h I think it was a Cowboy murder or some shit.
Speaker 1: Or Cowboy killing Boy and Cowboy Killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't get to that. The last two from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I think the last record I heard was the Cowboy in New York record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cowboy in New York was definitely fun. I uh, what's crazy to do? Well?
Speaker 2: Listening to the album, you obviously have a very very strong relationship with psilocybin and mushrooms and other other substances of course, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got acid right there the compound formula. I got fucking tap aid right here going out of said SpongeBob and squid Wood, It said smoking seaweed. I love drank marijuana, Ugly duckling, what's what's.
Speaker 2: The worst trip you've ever had on either shrooms, acid, or I don't know, if you've ever done d MT or anything like real fucking.
Speaker 3: Yah, yeah, yeah, yeah I did, But I've done Maley.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the same, right and that, Yeah, I mean Molly's Yeah, Maley.
Speaker 3: I never had a bad trip on Mally. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I kind of just sunk into my couch on that ship, you know what I'm saying, Like Acid Acid was the ones where I had bad trips.
Speaker 2: What were you seeing?
Speaker 1: Fucking I saw, I saw sound travel. I couldn't hear and I saw sound travel.
Speaker 2: So you couldn't hear the sound, but you could see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I couldn't hear it though, what the fuck? Yeah, it was going out like muffled, like at first, it sounded like I was in water and people were talking and screaming, and then eventually it just started going out. And then and then like I wouldn't hear it, but I would I would feel the base like and then I would see it like like yeah, so it was like imagine base hitting and then it go like like it would start fastening. You know the piss you know, the pis three like when you started it, you know that ship, That's what the sound looked like. It looked like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked like that, but it was only like in flashes.
Speaker 1: Of the base. Interesting. Yeah, it was insane. I was but ass naked running up and down St. Clare Street in West Columbia. I was so fucked off. My boy Billy was trying to get me in the car and the windows rolled down he was talking to me. I was so fucked off I couldn't even come in how to get in the car tr and put my leg to the window that was off of acid. Off of acid. I didn't get this. I didn't get acid because it's fucking cool. I got it to remember, dude, drugs are real. Yeah, Like drugs are real. Like, don't funk with even marijuana, Like you shouldn't be playing with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should eat marijuana. It can go left if you eat it.
Speaker 3: Like edibles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't never had no edible. That just smacked me like that. Oh man, fuck that, tell me, tell me dog.
Speaker 2: The worst, Like the worst trip of my life wasn't even on because I eat a lot of shrooms. But the worst trip of my life was because I ate like one hundred milligram edible on accident, and I was. I went to a rich I.
Speaker 3: Went to a rich What the fuck does that? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Accident?
Speaker 2: Somebody gave me a cake pop and I was only supposed to eat like it was like a big cake pop, and I was only supposed to be like, oh, they didn't tell you the whole thing. And I went to a yellow Wolf Risk concert and uh dog. I was at the show and my legs were like implanted into the concrete.
Speaker 1: I could have walked.
Speaker 2: There was a fucking a cartoon Garfield on stage and his eyes were like rolling, like Garfield of cat.
Speaker 1: They were rolling like a slot machine.
Speaker 2: And I could hear everyone's conversation so I could like hone in. It was like legit superpowers, Like in the middle of a concert, I can hone in on somebody like one hundred yards away and listen to their whole fucking conversation like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: And then I puked everywhere.
Speaker 2: And then just the ship every time I get super fucked up, the ship that would happen to somebody to freak out you when you're fucked up would happen. So like this fucking crazy Native American dude got all fucking turned up and started yelling about white people still in the country and shit, he got into a fight with security like two fat from me, and I was just like, dog, is this ship real?
Speaker 3: I'd have been out of there when I started throwing up, Like I ain't never thrown up. I think the only drug.
Speaker 2: Thrown I grew up on yellows tour bus shut.
Speaker 3: Off shrooms.
Speaker 1: Shrooms, No, no weed?
Speaker 2: Weed? Oh fuck yeah no, I've never had so shrooms. I'm like, you know, I love shrooms. Yeah, you've never had like a therapeutic experience off of the shroomies. We haven't eaten enough, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just tripped, Dick.
Speaker 2: What you said?
Speaker 1: I just tripped Dick. Tripped Dick? Yeah, like you know how people are like down tripping balls, bro, you tripped Dick?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just like I was right there with just like a little level above.
Speaker 2: You've never done DMT.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've done DMT.
Speaker 1: Like the the little pen thing. Yeah, that's bullshit? Is it? Okay?
Speaker 2: You got a free basin like a crack. Put me on if you get d MT the real ship. You got a free basin like it's it's literally like smoking crack.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ it's like you.
Speaker 2: Get the fucking timfoil and then you get the pipe. It's it's literally crack.
Speaker 1: You've done it.
Speaker 2: No, my best friend has I've done the pen thing. I'm scared, dude, Then what the hell?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was with my best friend when he did it, and I bitched out, I ain't gonna lie to.
Speaker 3: You like fuck that, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it when I'm ready.
Speaker 3: You never heard of you done whippets?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, me neither. Like my homewoy, he was like dogs, like the fucking craziest fifteen seconds ever. I'm like, what fifteen seconds? Fuck?
Speaker 2: When I interviewed Gunna, he was whippeted out.
Speaker 1: Are you shitting me?
Speaker 2: He walked into the studio with like a little fucking like box of fucking and he was just lighting up the whippets right before he went on camera. Yeah, Draco loved the whippets too. I had I had a whipp whipp It infused.
Speaker 1: Draco the ruler interview. Oh that's hard.
Speaker 2: By the time he stood up, it was just canisters like all around them. Rest in peace. Yeah, the whippets are serious, but you have a fucking brain aneurysm and dial.
Speaker 3: You like you like ya.
Speaker 2: I've never done cocaine one time.
Speaker 1: I remember I was gonna say this earlier because it made me think of it when you were talking about throwing up on the drugs.
Speaker 3: I think it's the only drug I've ever thrown up on. I don't drink like that.
Speaker 1: Right. So we fishing, and we had just got back from fishing, and we were walking from the pond to my grandpa house.
Speaker 2: Cocaine and fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, best ever and uh and uh, I'm on the way back and do this like eight pm, right, and I hit a fucking meaning line dog lie, and I'm like, man, I don't feel I was like, I don't feel who I was like, No, I pushed the whole back down. And as soon as we get to my grandpa's I to see him on the porsch just like what's up? And you know he said something. I just fucking let it all out, pum pooped up, pooked all over the trailer, all the trailer, yeah, my grandpa. Uh No, I don't think it's a double wad. I've lived in the trailer before. Yeah, it ain't nothing wrong with trailers.
Speaker 2: Ship shout to the trailers.
Speaker 3: Baby, yeah, shout out to the trailers for real.
Speaker 2: Some of them trailers is nice.
Speaker 1: Bro espec them double wire talking about you know it, bro on the cool dog. I'm cool with that, Like I'm happy. God give me that. I'm happy, dog. Like I just need like two eggres in the fucking double double to fight with the firehouse satellite on top. I don't need no crazy ship. I don't need no pull, I don't need nothing, none of that. You have an inflatable for yeah, that's even better. I do that with a trampoline, you know what I'm saying. And I'm cool with that. You get on a trampoline.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Yo, this tooth is fake because when I was a kid. Is there some bitch's house When I was fourteen, We're all jumping on the trampoline at the same time, and I flew so fucking high in the sky. Dude, I fucking ate ship on the concrete hit my tooth. I looked like fucking like a shittier white version of nas as a child.
Speaker 1: He shout out, my boy, Caleb, man, I need three more. One time it was me and him, my dog, Pat and ed Waldo, and I'm talking to my dog, Caleb, and he's like talking to make conversation, just stops and just and just falls forward right boom. And I don't know why I should have called him, but like what this is on a trampoline or on ground? No? On dab actually on my dab dab will fuck you up?
Speaker 3: So listen, dog.
Speaker 1: He just falls forward, and like I kind of felt like a whole because like I should have called him, but I thought he was being funny, So I'm like, nigga, the fuck he busted his tooth straightforward, face first on a metal bucket. Dog. I look at the bucket and the bucket looked like it won, but it was still you know what I'm saying, like like it was beat in And and then like, bro, he's face first, like like face down on the ground, like on his belly, hands back like this.
Speaker 3: And we flipped him over and we're like, dog, but you're good? Are you okay? Are you okay? Dog?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, I'm okay. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You should see yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog, he didn't even realize, bro, Like he just laid there and then he goes I think my fucking fit my tooth is gone, like he's sold nonslum about everything, dog, And I'm sitting there looking for his tooth. Look in the bucket. The tooth is in the bucket. I'm like, yo, Jesus, so he's got a tooth like that too, sick ass night dog. It was scary, honestly, Like in the moment, it was like, what the fuck? You know what I'm saying, everyone's high. Your boy's bleeding, bro his his flag? Yeah fail face first.
Speaker 2: You say, uh, you had a puking experience on cocaine. Is it true if you try to have sex on cocaine that you're you're you're John soon will not be up to park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like dope, dick, that's the thing. Yeah, I don't know. I never I don't think i've ever. I don't think I've ever tried to fuck on cocaine because every time I was on cocaine, I was doing some bad ship right or just not with women like I'll just not I might have been with them.
Speaker 2: It's not worth you've never liked because I'll be so hype off that you've never done cokef chicks ass m No, I feel like that. See, I've never done cocaine. B had a girl sniff cocaine off my live bro.
Speaker 3: That ship sound cool, right, but.
Speaker 1: That whole ass probably just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, well, there's like the opening scene of Snowfall Season one, episode one.
Speaker 3: I saw it off a wolf on Wall Street.
Speaker 2: The dudes in the cocaine bitches asses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we put I put it, I put it face. I never seen that. I put X on bitch ass. I put X on bitch ass whole you put ecstasy in the bitches ass XO? What is X?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, okay, your Texas slaves you know, hey, man.
Speaker 1: They're not called exos.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was good to see. Like the little pills they come there, they look like they look like they look like look ferraris and something in her as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you fuck the pill into her butt?
Speaker 1: I'm not hell No, I'm not an animal.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if you fucked her after and then you're getting like ecstasy like residue.
Speaker 1: Of your take on Jesus Christ white powdered ship.
Speaker 2: That might be kind of wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's some wild ship. You're nasty.
Speaker 1: I don't want stuffing pills up bitches asses. I didn't say fuck it though. I mean, like maybe Lee, you could leave the finger in there. Yeah, you gotta make sure it gets in there, definitely, without a doubt, make sure to get in there. That was the session after that, bro, Like she got something to prove muck dig looked like she sneezed on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it doesn't look like you sneezed.
Speaker 1: On it, I don't want it. I don't want it. I don't know I wanted. I heard this girl say this shit. Oh, there's this video of this girl on Instagram, right, and you just see this dude's legs in the air and it's his feet, right, And then she comes and you hear dick suck. And then she comes on she's like, if you want to sucking dick like that here, y'ah, you ain't sucking dick.
Speaker 3: You ain't sucking dick.
Speaker 2: And as too, Bro, she was doing she was eating ass, she was going crazy, she was getting yeah, she was.
Speaker 1: Then you just legs were up in the air. Then you see homeboys legs in the air and he's like, ah, there was a lot more going on. The dick sucking shit you not.
Speaker 3: That's on Instagram, Bro, that was on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yo, I just I just want I didn't you know who Andrew Scholz is the comedian No, s okay, he had a Ralph was on his show. So he's got a podcast called Flagrant and they've played this YouTube video. It's on YouTube right now. Somehow it has not been violated or yanked down. There's this gay dude who's got a YouTube channel and he shaves his whole asshole on YouTube and it's still on. It's got thirty five million views, and it hasn't been yanked. It hasn't been taken down. She is insane because it's instructional.
Speaker 1: So y'all don't that got a problem with me saying specific words.
Speaker 2: But you can't have a bitch quirking in your video. But this guy's whole assholes busted open on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't have chickens fight, but the show have some fucking hairy ass booted hole.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy though it's got thirty million views.
Speaker 1: What does it look like? I was watching it on the podcast. It was blurred out. Don't lie, I didn't look don't lie. I mean we're watching it now. What it looks like if he was if he's right handed and it was shaving with the left hand. That's kind of talent. That's probably that's the only reason why I see why it's on like valid on keeping it up. Yeah, bro, think of it, dog, that's like, that's like righting with your left hand and you're right handed, except you're saving your asshole. Well, you gotta see this ship.
Speaker 2: It's edited because I'm not gonna I don't want to find the real one.
Speaker 1: Right, of course, that'd be weird. Why would you want to? Yeah, I wouldn't want to see that. Where the is this click? You don't.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I don't even know where it's at. Whatever. There's a dude's assole on YouTube right now, summer though somewhere. I'm sure if you want to find it, you'll fucking find it.
Speaker 1: You're sick, fucksole, jesus, Hey, how to shave your asshole? One on one?
Speaker 2: When did you start doing the thing you do with your tongue when you be pronouncing that? My engineer says, it sounds like you're drumming when you rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe like my mid teenage mid teenage man.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say my whole life, but.
Speaker 1: So is it ours? Only like like you can somehow roll your tongue no matter. It's like, man, it's bro, it's really just talking lazy just and then like I don't fully pronunciate my words, and then the more aggressive I get, it just come out m Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's the best way I can explain it.
Speaker 1: Do it right now? Yeah, I'm a thirty back with case. It's not down your block lighted up with flyings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like have you ever like just been talking to a bit you'd be like, hell yeah, yeah, it come out all the time. That ship's fire.
Speaker 1: They come out. They like that ship. They say freaking ship about that. I mean, I think it's funny, you know what I'm saying. I think it's stupid, but of course they like it. So who gives a fuck? Texas is on fire right now.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, Texas has always been on fire.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like every favorite rapper of y'all's y'all's favorite rapper, love test.
Speaker 2: My two favorite rappers right now? Are you in Big X the Plug and he's on your album? Yeah, but both of y'all motherfuckers. That song rap your ass off. Who's the other guy in that song?
Speaker 1: Big Jevo?
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, who's on tour with Big X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think they did that, and I think that's what introduced them to like getting it in and uh I think uh.
Speaker 3: Me and X had that song.
Speaker 1: Before both of us blew up wow yeah, and then I just heard it for so long and the ended up fucking with my boy Johnny and he got Cuz over there at the Smoker Club, so it was easy to punch that in.
Speaker 2: How did you end up linking with Johnny shipes?
Speaker 1: Oh my my, all right, so look I started fucking with my dog at greg and then from there, you know what I'm saying, we were just doing ship booking shows like at the Looks and things like that, taking it one step at the time. He ended up knowing a dog named Fee, and you know that. I guess they were boys, you know, and Fee was the one that kind of connected the dots for all of us. Nice yeah, nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's crazy too, because like if you think about like, I feel like finally because when I like when I was growing up because I'm from Arizona, right, so like we gott I.
Speaker 1: Got family in Queens Queen's Creek, Queen Queen Creek, Phoenix, Yeah, Queen Creek, Yeah, Queen Creek or Queens Queen Queen Creek, Queen Creek.
Speaker 2: It's a neighborhood, right, it's a it's a city, like forty five minutes outside of Phoenix. Yeah, it's like a suburb where people like without building.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I had some fuck out there.
Speaker 2: We have like growing up, like the Lowrider shows. It was like, I mean, obviously MC Magic from Phoenix, guys fuck with m C Magic and Tucson or in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Riders and ship yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah we we we got the we yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh but it was like magic. It was a little ribe. It was like bash, who's Texas representative?
Speaker 3: Pretty right?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure? Super No, it's not auto tune. It's a talk box. He's got the it's a talk box. He got the hose in his mouth. Roger the Troutman, are.
Speaker 3: You shopping me?
Speaker 1: I'm not shotting you, sir. That's crazy. It sounds like it does, Roger Troutman.
Speaker 2: Bro, Look this fool, this fool's got sucking.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a talk box, bro. Look this ship is wait, this is an interview. You don't want to see this, dug. Yeah, that's my.
Speaker 1: This is why you're trying to clear a record. Pretty Girls, we got we sampled that pretty. You gotta hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you gotta where the fun is his? Here it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, that's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: You have to hear that morning see him freaking the box.
Speaker 2: So he'll be on stage with.
Speaker 3: The Oh yeah, that's a hard.
Speaker 1: Queen.
Speaker 3: That's hard and he's playing keys bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, you guys got to funk with Magic. Wait, Pretty Girls, we sent that pretty it's Pretty Girls.
Speaker 1: Mb Rider's mty Magic Mbie Riders Rider.
Speaker 2: Are you sure because that's his group. Because if it's an MBI Rider song, you're gonna have to clear it through upstairs. If it's a Magic record, then oh yeah, no, that's it. Wait, pretty Girl, Oh no, it's Ambi Riders. You're gonna have to clear that ship through Upstairs Records and they will hit you. What's what was the name of that lady? Is a Joe Lopez? The lady who ran you wouldn't know, Yeah, Upstairs Records. Actually I believe based in Houston, So you guys, uh, the lady who will be.
Speaker 1: Clearing that for you will probably. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look that is a great rule of thumb if you're an independent artist. Drop it until they tell you to take it down. Yeah, they might, they might, they might.
Speaker 1: Pause pause, give me that ass let ball.
Speaker 2: Is this like a fucking like a ulterior ego of yours where you turn into like redneck o.
Speaker 1: T I don't know, dog like I think I did, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't me here, DoD Dammy guys at the interviewers about our good folks at odd socks, baby, yeah, shots to odd socks. Now, this is what I love about odd socks. One, they're family, we love them. But also they have the most comfortable socks in the fucking world.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Now, look, they got the craziest licenses. You see the Jolly Rancher. These are actually flies. Fuck some Dorido socks. They got the WWE license, which is just my absolute favorite. And then personally my favorite is the odd socks basics. Now, these are just the basic socks. So these are in my bag because I'm taking these. I love these odd socks basics. These are literally the most comfortable socks in the world.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: These are just the plain guys.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Also, they got the Scarface, they got the Godfather.
Speaker 1: And they have underwear. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What are these two XL Reese's pieces. You know, if somebody was gonna wear some Reese's underwear, I'd assume they'd be a two x on the size. You know, shouts to the Ghostbusters. Look so much going on on odd socks. What you gotta do is go to odd socksofficial dot com, use that promo code Bootleg, and you will save twenty percent off at checkout. All right, it don't matter what you're into. They got all the licenses Coca Cola. You could be a pepsi guy. Instead, they got both. You know what I'm saying, you're in the maybe some anime. They got all the anime licenses. They got Naruto they also got they just rolled out the new Power Rangers, Transformers, all that odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg, save twenty percent off right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: The best part about my bookie is not only is it the best sports book period. I mean, look, we're in the middle of baseball season, and baseball season is big money season. If you are a gambler, you know, baseball is where you get this sh money.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but they got the full fledged casino going on. All right, I'm telling you. Last night, I'm on my bookie, I'm playing Roulette with a lady. I'm looking at the lady. She's on video. She's rolling the wheel. It's a movie.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: They got blackjack, they got whatever you're into, blackjack, craps man, all kinds of slots.
Speaker 1: Some of these slot games are so fun. All right.
Speaker 2: Listen, everything you want all on one site, MyBookie dot Ag. This is the best part. When you sign up with our promo code Bootleg.
Speaker 1: Not only do you.
Speaker 2: Help us out, but you help yourself out because you're gonna get that first deposit bonus money to gamble with immediately free. Once you sign up my Bookie dot Ag. Use the promo code Bootleg, get the first deposit bonus. Right now, let's get back into the interview.
Speaker 1: Oh't know, man, I'm just fucking weird. Yo.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Beaumont, Texas.
Speaker 1: I've been around it. Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 2: I have a cousin that lives there, and he says it's like this redneck fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's you know, yeah, but you said it's like redneck ghetto, but it's yeah, yeah, but it's a little bit of everything, you know. Texas up. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: West Columbia is a count Bazilia County where in the area.
Speaker 1: Where we at.
Speaker 2: So that's the area you're from.
Speaker 3: I'm from Bay City. That's like a county over.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Is that when you say I'm from Dirty Bay?
Speaker 1: Dirty Bay? Okay, be called Bay City, dirty Bay. Be careful all the Bay m I like that dirty Bay. So if you ever hear me say be careful, tess. That's basically Texas.
Speaker 2: B yob strip clubs in Dirty Bay.
Speaker 3: We ain't got strict clubes, but.
Speaker 2: In Texas, I feel like they all bring your own bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to a strip club out there one time and they're like, we just havell the ice bro.
Speaker 1: We just got ice bro.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Yeah, there's Bob's in Austin, for sure.
Speaker 2: I went to it, but I don't go to I went to the Yellow Roads in Austin.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, it was cool. My dad, my dad and he punched him with all them boys. But yeah, I don't really go to shrip clubs. No, my dad had me at those motherfuckers when I was like thirteen.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I mean I was at a strip club I seen.
Speaker 1: I was like fourteen seeing the black girl. This ship was crazy. So listen, you know how you know how like we could flex our picks. Some of us can, right, yeah, some of us. Right. I've seen those Black birdch do that ship and her teddy is damn the uppercuted her in her chin and I was like, dog, that's insane.
Speaker 3: And they went this way like.
Speaker 2: She could do it by like yeah, yeah, were they fake?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Fuck No, I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was a kid. I don't know, you were thirteen something like that. I would never I would never be inside, but I'd always be around you. You know what I'm saying outside women walking in and out to the car with my dad. You understand, because my dad had doing, you know, just doing what Chuck do. Was pimp No, I don't know, was he pandering?
Speaker 2: Nah? You know he defin did he manage any talents something man something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was. He was out there. He just had what they wanted. You know, and the in call you need the outcohol. Your dad's got it right, and it's a little extra right.
Speaker 3: He had cool ass motherfucker too as it is.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shots your dad Yeah, definitely not even a rapper, and he get red.
Speaker 2: Coffee everywhere because he's that guy. Yeah, you know, he's the GFO provider, provider.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: So if I wanted to go, if my producer over here, who's single, apparently right, Cyrus is single despite sleeping with the same girl for a year.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So if Cyrus went to Texas and wanted to get late.
Speaker 3: I'm not a relationship, that's just that's just.
Speaker 2: He could for your dad could could situate him in Texas without a doubt. Okay, that's good to know without a doubt. The first I went to a strip on when I was fourteen. It was in Mexico and I got my dickside for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. Yeah, A still.
Speaker 3: Shouts how long did you?
Speaker 1: How long was you remember? Yeah? I actually remember pretty vividly, so of course, yeah, but it lo was it longer than being high? No?
Speaker 3: Then I don't know if it was that much, because what happened.
Speaker 2: Was, I my cousin paid to get me in, to get me in, and then he went to the back with a chick and then his chick. I'm my fucking child at the time. She takes me to the back and she starts, I didn't have any money, so she starts sucking my dick. Or no, she gave me a dance. He paid for me to get a dance.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: So then she took my dick out and she stopped right before she's going to put it in, and then she was like, and I was like, how much you know? And she like put her head out the fucking curtain to see if like then whoever right was like, she said, fifteen she wanted you.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, my cousin. My cousin will pay right. So this was crazy.
Speaker 2: The whole time she suck on my dick, She's paranoid that whoever's like walking the halls of the fucking VIP area is going to know she's in your second dick. So I bust and she takes all my coming. She just wipes it on the wall.
Speaker 3: Animal, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And then we go sit out like nothing happened, and I just remember thinking to myself, like, fuck, someone else is gonna go in there and get my cum on their shoulder.
Speaker 1: Dog listen to this. Hold on, I'm gonna cut the camera one time. I'll no, I guess I'm gonna see it regardless, long long ass time girl knocking this hole down right and the boom I'm talking about nutted all in her asshole. Bro all, I at Twinkie right and then check this out. She told me. She was like, so hy daddy, I didn't nuh, I just popped a perk. I was like, bitch, I don't give a fuck. Why are you telling me that? You're telling me I don't care? Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I'm all right nah. But then it was like a huge like I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like after that, I don't think I've ever really just chopped it up with it like that again. Like that was a That's when I realized, Yeah, I don't like girls that are did drugs. Nah, you don't eat well nah, because like I you know, it's kind of my boy G said this, check this out. So I was I had this homegirl with me. Keep in mind this motherfucker told me. She told me some shit.
Speaker 2: Look this anonymous friend of yours told you some ship.
Speaker 1: Right, I can't I don't know, I don't know how to speak on it. So fucking Greg, I mean fucking my boy g saw a homegirl do this to me from across the room, she said, right. I looked over him, and she went, is that the wait you did that?
Speaker 3: Like, let's smoke.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks like come eat my pussy. Nahout it like gangs class berch, like fire something up, all right, fire something up.
Speaker 3: And that's when he said, bro, like, I'll give a bit of perk. I'll give a bit some week. I'll give a bit, you know what I'm saying. But as soon as she started asking for.
Speaker 2: It, it's a problem. I'll offer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it, you know what I'm saying that. So that's when they kind of made a click for me, like, man, you know what, you're right. And then like a week later, homegirl like, yeah, I popped the perk poppy. Sorry, I'm like.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice. You shouldn't have said nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 1: Also like who cares?
Speaker 2: You came in her bowl right without a doubt. Yeah, was it messy? Like have you ever had anal sex and had the ship on the dick? Ever, never shout out to you that in a thousand out here with the aintal luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also don't just be sticking everything you shouldn't be. Yeah, Houston got a at a all time at an all time high right now with syphilis.
Speaker 2: I just saw that article you.
Speaker 3: Saw that ciphies.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had STD? I had a gonerrhea?
Speaker 3: Are you shitting me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It sucked, that's wild?
Speaker 3: Are you shitting me?
Speaker 1: Right now? I had gonerea, like I don't know, ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Maybe your beas getting through that.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a shot of pedicial into the ass.
Speaker 1: Really really, yeah, I thought that was it was like uncurable.
Speaker 2: No, you're thinking of herpes. Herpes is uncurable, Okayna.
Speaker 1: I had I think I think I had committee as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chlamydia GONERRIEA and syphilis is shot a penicillin up the ass that No.
Speaker 1: I think I took like a pill or yeah, where it's like a giant pill. Yeah, and then they're like flat as horse pill and they're like.
Speaker 2: Don't fuck for two days.
Speaker 1: Sorry, can't do it.
Speaker 2: That shit hurts when you pissed for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I burned.
Speaker 2: Oh I did.
Speaker 1: I'd gonna read. Oh yeah, that ship was terrible. Oh bro hold on, explain that to me. So I was at this so you didn't know until you pissed you had it, or you knew and then you were like, fuck, I gotta pissed. So what happened was, at the time I fucked.
Speaker 2: This stripper Jesus christ Son, and at the time I was in a relationship, and so I woke up in the middle of the night and my dick was stuck to my boxers.
Speaker 1: So I was like that boy had cookie crumbs on tim Did imagine having to wake up and you gotta'm like no, no, no, it was just like it was like my dick was dripping, right, That's why it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I pissed and it burned like a motherfucker, and I was like, all right, let me cause a fight with my at the time significant other, and uh, you know, just kept fighting for about a week until I went to the lab to the spot the next day and got there. Yo, shot up the ass.
Speaker 3: So you told her you had it? Fuck?
Speaker 1: No, No, who told who your significant other? Of course not. I cheated on her. But that's why I'm like some wait, hell on, so wait she never knew what do you mean saw the argument?
Speaker 2: I just started fighting with her, so we didn't she didn't try to fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, it makes it okay my fault.
Speaker 1: I got lost. Yeah, so you start to fight and you're all right, cool.
Speaker 2: I can't have sex for like four or five more days because I got the rea of.
Speaker 3: The gunner that blows dick. Was it worth it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh it was worth it. Yeah. It was going down like giants body then, motherfucker god damn market.
Speaker 3: I was respected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, you know what a little fucking trip to the lab you get to shot up the ass seventy two hours later you're clear how many?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: How many diseases? Do you think it's acceptable? Until like you're like you a dirty nigga?
Speaker 2: Five five? Yeah, I'll take that, especially if you're from where you're from. If everyone's got commedian.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, dogs, it's crazy, Jesus. Even even Age like Base City got age out the eyes dog literally.
Speaker 2: Out of the ass where they come.
Speaker 3: From, literally literally like dog like it's it's there.
Speaker 2: Where do you find women when you're like in dating mode is it?
Speaker 1: The d MS? Is it? Nah? I don't really. I don't really just be on the phone like that. Like it's like I got you gotta be here, like I got.
Speaker 2: To you gotta know, like you got to meet have an interaction with somebody.
Speaker 1: Like I gotta like the majority of the time and just be like off some like like if I'm girls right here, ship I like it. Yeah, how I'm not gonna go out the way to like, hey, Vis, what's up what you're doing, or like meet.
Speaker 2: Her like hit her with the hard eyes and the d MS yet.
Speaker 1: Now, And I've heard from a lot of girls that they don't even like that ship, so like it makes me not insecure, but like it makes me not even wanted to text them, like because I think I overthink it. Like I hit them, They're gonna be like, oh this Thursday ass rapper right and I'm a rapper, so like they expect that ship, and it's like I'm not, you know what I'm saying, I'm not really no dirt like that. I don't I don't be fucking like that, you know what I'm saying. So like I just avoid it anyways, So like I just that's what I'm saying, I just I just catch a person.
Speaker 2: How important it is it is it for you to kind of like make sure because I feel like, you know, we're having like a renaissance of like Mexican artists that are just just flat out like dope as opposed to like when I feel like when I was growing up, you'd be like, oh, yeah, that's a Chicano rapper. Like they're not really making music that like the world can enjoy. They're making very specific type of music to a specific audience. And if something crosses over cool for you. You're just like fucking amazing, bro, like.
Speaker 1: Cause but you also represent who you are. I mean, it's in your name right right exactly. But I also like I wasn't boxing when it came to music, you know what I'm saying. My dad and my mama was jamming everything from here to here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I think, I I just I think the only.
Speaker 1: Reason why that is just because I just grew up in a different area, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes that's all they know, Yeah, and that's why it come out like that.
Speaker 2: Who was like a was there anybody from fucking Texas? That was popping as a Mexican back in the.
Speaker 1: Day, ESPM, Little Being, Big Flake.
Speaker 2: SPM is the guy Little Being shout out to dope house records.
Speaker 1: You know, Little Being.
Speaker 2: I don't know little Bean, Little Being, Little Being, I do not, sir.
Speaker 1: And Big Flake they got that house party, health party I joint with Caudi. Uh my relaxes, Yeah, well my licks, it's cokey.
Speaker 2: Yeah we hey, y'all really be like, is SPM like fucking like a god figure in.
Speaker 3: Texas just to a lot of majority of him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about to you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not really, Yeah, because he's kind of a controversial guy because he was obviously imprisoned to some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't even think of that ship, like I because like I, like I said, I already wasn't really just glorifying him like that, So like I already don't even put my mind into that, right, Like I mean, he funcks with me and I respect that, so I fuck with him back. That's as far as it goes.
Speaker 2: Have you linked up with baby Bashit? Who's he lives out there? You guys should smoke together and share stories about stuff in the ecstasy and women's assholes.
Speaker 1: I believe it. He seemed like he.
Speaker 2: Is fucked every porn star you could think of.
Speaker 1: I believe it. He was a pretty asthmafucker back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bash was smashing for sure, for sure. And who's your goats? Like, give me your top five all time man, your favorite, not like who you know, just give me your favorite.
Speaker 1: I like, I'm gonna put it like my Rushmore, your mount Rushmore.
Speaker 3: I think I've done this twice to day, and I'm gonna keep it the same.
Speaker 1: I got. I put Big L fifty Wayne and Hobson, Wow, Hopson, Big big Al fifty Wayne and Hobson.
Speaker 2: What was the because I remember when I first downloaded the seven minute freestyle with Big L.
Speaker 1: And jay Z ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and from there I was like hooked the biggest He said the so ahead of my time. My parents ain't met yet. Yeah, and he like murdered, he fucking murdered jay Z.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna say, if he was still allowed, do you think we'd have a jay Z?
Speaker 2: Well, from what I heard before he passed, he was supposed to be signing with Rockefeller, so I think they would have been heavily connected.
Speaker 3: Of course, but like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Jay Z was doing his thing because you gotta think. Lifestyles of the Poor and Dangerous came out and was kind of like not necessary.
Speaker 3: I got that CD in the truck right now.
Speaker 2: Great fucking album.
Speaker 1: Yeah great.
Speaker 2: You know what I liked about him?
Speaker 1: Put it on?
Speaker 2: Put it on his great But you ever heard the song devil Son?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh my god, So that's that's the one where he's like this, like with the glasses, right, what project.
Speaker 2: Is you're thinking of the big picture? No, Devil's Son was just like a Lucy. It wasn't on either one of his albums. He was talking about being the devil Son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he crashed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Big Al was one of them once. So so so Hopson is kind of interesting because he doesn't get enough love.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, bro evther fuckers.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He was shitting on a lot. He would talk so much shit.
Speaker 1: But it's because he had a chip on the shoulder, you know, I understand it. Shit. I used to be mad at a lot of motherfuckers. You know my fan it's like some of my I used to have. I used to be because I'm an angry ass little fucker, right, you know what I'm saying, and I hate that ship.
Speaker 3: Dog like my anger, honestly like it.
Speaker 1: Like I used to get so angry dog that whenever I calm down, I feel like I got jumped because I'd be so like, you know what I'm saying, Like, do you feel man?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yes, dog, I've been fucked my whole life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Uh Richard Hobson, Yeah, yeah, anyways, Hopson. You know I understand. Oh yeah, my fan, I understand why he feel that way. You know, he just he's just angry little fucker. You know. But I remember my fans, like I would get new fans and I would be kind of not mad, but I'll be like, bitch, you should have been on this jump, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But then I realized, like, man, he probably just ain't he.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Word that my thing got to him? Yet that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Is it hard for you because like you're I mean, shit, you got a song on Rap Caviar right now, it's Johnny Dang record is going fucking nuts for you. Is it hard for you because you've kind of had like a little like cold follow him for a minute. Right, So now that you were like popping for real and like going viral, is it kind of hard or weird at least for you to just get just random like kind of passive fans that like, aren't I mean, it's good for your pockets, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, without a doubt. But like you know what I'm saying, Like I expected it. I knew it was gonna fuck with me, you know what I'm saying, And I'm quit. I'm grateful for him, and I understand the power that I have with them, and I like that ship. But uh, man, I've been rappers when I was four years old. I've always looked at myself like a rapper.
Speaker 2: And you're like, your top four is very rapidly for sure?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: Man? Yeah, yeah, thank you? What your mu you're Mount Rush mullin nas.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy. I've been jamming a funk out of Heaven.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Nas. Heaven's a great record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: It's probably j.
Speaker 3: Jay Z.
Speaker 2: Yeah jay Z come in, Okay, the other two. I guess, like if you were just talking about my top four favorite, yeah, it's probably jay nas.
Speaker 1: Andre three thousand.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's a cool one.
Speaker 2: And ghost Face.
Speaker 1: Killer ghostface Killer. Wow, that's a cool one. That's a cool one. Though from Arizona.
Speaker 3: Shut coach of as motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Bro. People be reacting to Johnny Dang thinking I'm Paul Wall, thinking Johnny Dang, I mean danking Paul Wall, Johnny Dang thinking Drody's Paul Wall. You know what I'm saying. They'll see swingers and be like, what the fuck is that? You know what I'm saying, Like, Bro, there's a lot of uncoached motherfuckers out.
Speaker 2: Here, one hundred. I mean, do you guys do everything different in Texas? Though, I'll say that he's going to Texas issues a vibe.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's like man, dog it goes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, the cars look different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everybody got that on Steve lo though.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's cool as fuck, though, Like you could see somebody, Yeah he from Kelly or or even here.
Speaker 3: The way they talk, Oh yeah, he definitely from New York.
Speaker 2: There's the way people from here talk. Hell yeah, give me in like an impersonation.
Speaker 3: What's so fool.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Mexican, all of them, even even honey.
Speaker 3: Uh, on the home on the here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, man, slid the block cast the ops you need you're not frona catch man. I I'm how many tastes of talking about what's up? H uh? What a toilet bowl? And sholos in Texas? Like hardcore like order lay food man in the Valley yeah, or even like Lubby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of the like, like like I think the guys like yourself pay some paces. I got a lot of flavor coming out of Texas, man. Yeah, but man, we just don't I don't know how to say. We're just southern. Yeah, it's like the best of both worlds kind of. You guys got great Mexican food, not as great as here, but great.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, dog, So we'll have a whole argument. What are we talking about? Are you talking about.
Speaker 2: L a Mexican food is superior to Texas?
Speaker 1: Are you shooting me? Son?
Speaker 2: It's not even close.
Speaker 1: What do y'all use for video? What kind of met y'all use? Y'all used go? Yeah, see, now that's where you're sucking up. We use fam video.
Speaker 2: Nah, you can't see right, Yeah, you know, but you know really has the best Mexican food San Diego because it's just Tijuana. It's like you go to like Truela Vista, San Diego, got that ship, I got the spot out here. Okay, yeah, come on, Texas, got cool Mexican food.
Speaker 1: But it's like this is my dogb right, here's Wabbi.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the hood.
Speaker 1: Name from West Covina City, West Covina shout out?
Speaker 2: Is that the five six two six two six? Look at me?
Speaker 1: Fucking that money shout out, shout out.
Speaker 2: I think every time I go through West Covina, I get raising canes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, post Malone got that pink one, a pink raisin cane. You tall, that's fucking ridiculous. I don't want to go. I loved Utah. We went to Salt Lake City, downtown, Salt Lake City. The Mormons is out, bro bro, Yeah, it's cool though. Hey, whenever I heard I was going to sell Like City, I started looking up videos and women's in them. Dog. These motherfuckers moved their house m like they they like they had the floor out, you know what I'm saying. And they they were all standing up like with the fucking the bass, you know what I'm saying, holding that bitch and they were in in like bro like like they were all in sync. And the way they fucking maneuver together and work together is.
Speaker 2: Like, Mormons are great people. So I went to high school.
Speaker 3: In a Mormon like they like they're gonna survive.
Speaker 2: Well, they also you know, they don't fuck.
Speaker 1: They dock, they can't rah.
Speaker 2: They can't thrust. They put the dick in and it has to sit there until the guy comes.
Speaker 1: You shit me, no, ye're soaking Nah, yeah you fuck. They can't thrust.
Speaker 2: It's against the religion to thrust soaking in that pussy. So I feel like a Mormon woman low key or kegel game gotta be crazy.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, that's I want, bro. I want to knock one of those badma jama's down there. God damn, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: If that was the case, if I would just like I would just like squeeze as far as I can in there and like and just sit there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like a full on that's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's what they do. That's because they have to. They can't waste a seed. Yeah, so like every nut has to be for a child. That's why if you notice a lot of more.
Speaker 1: Dude, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Welp people, I knocking plenty of my kids. The motherfucker down the drain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pop that hole out one time.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have to pay for an abortion?
Speaker 1: No, sir, good for you, No, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a rough thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was almost giving up for abortion. My nanny was like, what the fuck? No?
Speaker 2: Wait what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My mom my mom was gonna get me up because her mom was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like, how was your mom when she had you?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Younger? I don't know. She was twenty six. She was twenty six when she passed. And she passed, and oh said, I was it Sean, Damn, it's all right.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I had my son when I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's cool, man. I want kids. I want one now, like I wish I started when I was twenty. Well, you know what I wish I.
Speaker 3: Was three kids deep right now?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Fuck yes, that's a wild that's a very Mexican thing to wish.
Speaker 1: She got kid big bro having kids as fire? You got kids having kids with fire? Who got kid fee? I know that shit, man? That's his fire on tour and ship yeah, it's as cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: Bro, you got to get all this rap star shit out first, like you're you gotta get the rapper shit out of you like for you got to go through this without worrying about like facetiming at the end of the night.
Speaker 1: Okay, check me out. That's why I'm boom good and pregnant right now. That way, the first nine months I brought the first nine months in the first bro, I don't got my and you know what, shout out my dog e.
Speaker 3: Cause he helped me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's the one that broke it down to me like this, and he was like, what you should do? Because I was talking about I was like I want kids, you know, all this and that, and I was like should I wait? Should I should?
Speaker 3: I wish I do?
Speaker 1: And he was like, this is what I tell you, he said the first you know what I'm saying, He said, this is how he feels.
Speaker 3: Of course, the first nine months, I ain't got to be there.
Speaker 1: The first two years of the baby being born, I got that's all Mama and grandma shit. I don't gotta be talking to my baby until my baby can fully comprehend what the fuck I am telling it, so.
Speaker 2: Just gone for two years.
Speaker 3: Not gone, of course, of course, not gone.
Speaker 1: No, but like but like you can go and hit the road, I can.
Speaker 3: Go do what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: That way, while you handling all that, I'm handling this so we can chill, right, you know what I'm saying. Of course I'm gonna be in the Kid Live. I'm not gonna miss the baby being born. I'm not gonna miss times while I'm talking to it in the belly, and I'm gonna be here for that shit. But baby, I got ship to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, the top the interview, real quick to tell you about good folks at King Palm. That's right, man, shout out to King Palm. We're talking about them. But that organic, all right, that natural them leafs, all right, there's no tobacco involved, and they're so smooth when you smoke in them. I love King Pomps. The only thing I'm smoking at him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If you go to your local store, you go to your local smoke shop, you can get King Palm's. Of course, Seven Eleven's got the King Poms and they have so many crazy flavors, like shout out to Sugar Sean who's from Phoenix, Arizona, my hometown. He's got his own flavor. They just sent us these. Now, what's dope about King Palm is that they have the turping infused flavors. So at the end of the tip of these pre rolls, right you get the leaf, you squeeze the tip, That's what she said, and then you just get a burst of flavor. This is that honey mango all right. Now, this is the most important part. This is absolutely natural, tobacco free leafs, the cleanest way to smoke.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Trust me when I say, man, we love King Palm. Over here, so many flavors. I mean, shout out to the grape, shouts to the honey mango, Shout out to the sugar punch right here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Look, if you go to Kingpom dot com right now, you can get hooked up with everything you need at f fifty percent off if you use the promo code bootleg or bootleg keV. Try either one of those. I forget which one it is. It's bootleg or it's bootleg keV.
Speaker 1: You know what. The correct promo code will be down below. Use the one that's down here.
Speaker 2: Kingpom dot com get fifty percent off right now. Shout out to king Pom. Also when a shout out to our good folks at blue chew Baby, shout out to blue Choo. Now, this what's going on with blue Choo man? Everybody keeps asking me this blue Choo work? Yes, it works, but don't take my word for it. You're gonna get a month for free when you go to blue choo dot com and you use the promo code bootleg a month for free.
Speaker 1: Now, what is blue cheo? Fellas?
Speaker 2: If you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, Fellows, if your dick is not getting as hard as you'd like it to, maybe for your wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen, all you gotta do is go to bluetoo dot com and has the same active ingredients as Viagra and Sialis, but it's getting delivered to you in a chewable form right to your door, screet packaging, and you do not have to go into a doctor's office to get blue Choo.
Speaker 1: You go to bluetoo dot.
Speaker 2: Com, you use the promo code Bootleg, You get a month supply delivered to your door discretely, of course, discreetly, no doctor's appointments, no going and leaving your house and sitting in a lobby and waiting for some you know lady to call you in so you can tell her how your cock's not working properly.
Speaker 1: It happens, fellas all right.
Speaker 2: Blue shoo dot com take my word for it. Also take their word for it, because they're gonna give you a month supply for free. Just fight dollar shipping bluetoo dot Com promo co boot Leg. Let's get back to the interview. Have you ever been to the Houston Rodeo?
Speaker 1: No, sir, I'm not going to some and performing there, but hang on coming soon. I don't know, but I uh so like I you know what I'm saying, I kind of felt that. I was like, damn, I should just knock all this shit out. Yeah, knock all this shit out. Be chilling. And by then, man, I could you know, really like fuck with my kid like that because I obviouslyeing my dog. You know what I'm saying, that he has his kids and bro, that shit looks fire. I'm missed out on a childhood, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not the happiest person, right now I'm not depressed neither, but I feel like the ship missing in my life, and I feel like I'm gonna find my happiness in my family. Do you have any Do you have a dog? Yeah, Bushwick bill?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a sick What kind of dog is that?
Speaker 1: He's a he's a pocket, but he's a rent So he looked like a micro a little midget, like a like a buoy. Yeah likes Wick bill Oh? Wow, yeh do.
Speaker 2: You feel like kind of like it's like your kid.
Speaker 1: You know that. I tell homs a car seat my truck, stairs to my bed, like you know what I'm saying, like that you like the dog? Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I have two dogs in my bed every night, me and my wife and a frenchie.
Speaker 3: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: You ever wake up to a fucking fucking a duty on the fucking bed.
Speaker 3: I better not, But I wake up with his ask in my face all the time.
Speaker 2: My dog you rubbing his balls on me all the time. It's like inavoidable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just got Larry's balls on my arm every day.
Speaker 1: Larry's ball living like lay. Yeah, Bushwick ain't gonna lie Bushwick's balls like one sits on the other. But I think it's because he has no room, he has no legs, he's tiny. Yeah, so like they just kind of like sit on each other.
Speaker 2: Uh you so your mount rushber. What about your favorite albums?
Speaker 1: Ever? Like I said, you're not an album guy. You were saying, yeah, but if you know what fuck it. If there was that one album, I'd say the J Cole that uh the Forest Hill.
Speaker 2: Drive, Yeah for Driving, Yeah, great album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's because like I know the name of that, I've heard everyone. That's the one that I'm familiar with. Even that, what's that one with Kendrick the Mad City Mad City? Yeah that was pretty dumb too, for sure.
Speaker 3: Even yeah, oh fog Get riches out the.
Speaker 1: Whole soundtrack, yeah yeah, every yeah, all of that, the soundtrack, the actual the album not the same.
Speaker 2: There was two there was a soundtrack with Yeah you didn't any.
Speaker 3: Album, but even the soundtrack was stupid.
Speaker 2: I had that with your head boy m Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like Unit of fifty.
Speaker 2: What does that mean because it team.
Speaker 3: No one is a group and one is just dolo.
Speaker 2: Are we saying, do I like Bag for Mercy from g Unit or like a solo fifty album? Yeah, solo fifty Yeah, keep rich you that train.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I Lovelloyd Banks Man, Yeah, Banks he's a punchline king. Bro was he I don't call him pok okay.
Speaker 3: I probably gotta go back and jam him again.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was like he was, he rapped. He had harder like bars and fifty for sure. He had the melodies and hooks and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah player ship because had some punch lines.
Speaker 2: Who has been somebody that's reached out to you that kind of like you had to like pinch yourself or be like, what the fuck I gotta DM from this person? This person knows who I am, because you've cat getting notoriety like Russ, Yeah, he just DM you.
Speaker 1: Nah, I posted something I posted. I said, as a rapper, I follow, you know what I'm saying, like, this is who I follow. I was really just giving games to like other rappers, like who I watch. And then I guess he saw me posted.
Speaker 2: You said, Russ, Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I added them. Man, you know you ended up responding You'll have to do a record together eventually. But I don't ever want to be that type of motherfucker to just be asking shit. So like I kind of let it happen.
Speaker 2: M he does those chomp citis where he's like gets all the lyrical motherfuckers on some joints.
Speaker 1: He should get you on some shit hopefully. Man, we're gonna see what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you waiting on, Doggie?
Speaker 2: Any of the New York I was tapping, like any of the Grisela guys. Or No, they don't like me, dude, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't know, bro. You know what, I have noticed some people be thinking I'm a dickhead.
Speaker 2: Man why I don't know if you wear cowboyhead and carry chicking around on.
Speaker 1: YouTube, some like like maybe motherfucker motherfuckers just think I'm a asshole, and uh, I guess I can be, but like I'm not, and UH like like shout out to see Jacsina. I remember one time I saw I watched this motherfucker like watch me, and I watched them peet me, check me out all this shit and you know it's at a high park photo shoot and uh and shout out Jacob and happy and uh. I was over there and miss Meghan came up and she asked me something and I was like oh yeah, yes, ma'am no man, whatever, whatever the fuck I said, but I yes, ma'am no man. I'm a good, respectable kid. I've always been that way. And uh, I guess he saw that, you know, he kind of just like I see him watching me, you know what I'm saying. And then when he sees like I'm not who he thought I was, he came up. He was like, hey, man, I fuck with your dog like you hard h And uh, you know, I was like, shit, yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That's Travis Scott tapped in. H it's about it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You got to. I don't know what they what the fuck they waiting on? That's what I'm saying. Like I'll be getting.
Speaker 3: An emotional come in, emotional as motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck it is. Like. I'll be like, motherfucker, is it now?
Speaker 3: It's now? An never?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna tap in. I mean you know, I mean you, hey, when you have a record that's like Johnny Dang, it's a hit record. It's free promotion for Johnny Dang. Is he just giving you grills for life? Him and Paul Are they just like whenever you need one pull up, we got you. For every million streams, we'll give you another, like ring or something.
Speaker 1: No, but I didn't. I don't expect nothing, you know what I'm saying. I didn't do it for that. I did it cause like it was just a part. I'm not even talking about fucking Jered, talking about being high chinky, you know what I'm saying. A little racist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ten percent, which I think we're comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you know, and that's what I look like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So because it's like it could mean two things.
Speaker 1: That's what people are.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, everybody, what's your what's your favorite song on your album?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: That's a fucking terrible answer, I think.
Speaker 1: So yes, Sorry, Okay.
Speaker 2: Why they name? Give me get break down the name of the album and the content. I mean, obviously we talked to concept a little bit. We said Ralphie was doing skates, but what's the actual concept?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a test Misxian, you know what I'm saying. So, like I feel like that's a big difference between any other type of Miskan and long start, you know, being Texas luchre though I was always been I've always been a fan of wrestling, and you know what I'm saying, I feel like it was a good representation of the Mexican culture, so like Long Star Lutral or it just it.
Speaker 2: Just sounds like a fucking sick restaurant too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe one day it just made a perfect sense to me, you know what I'm saying. And then after that it eventually became an ego.
Speaker 2: You ever watched Natural Lever? Yes, do we think Natural? Like, by the way, it's a great movie.
Speaker 3: Did you tell him that they were the Lord's chips?
Speaker 2: So good? So good?
Speaker 1: Remember he fucking jumped on when he jumped on the Nazios and he fucking farted but sound like a fucking car gave out, Like bitch, your asshole.
Speaker 2: Just been crazy because if you think about it, like in twenty twenty three, like Jack Black couldn't play that guy.
Speaker 1: It'd be racist. They'd be like yo, like you know, it's crazy, And you know what's crazy? I thought it was masking my whole life Jack Black because of that movie works because he's a sick ass actor. Bro, he sold that ship. Yeah, bro, okay, how would you all right? So lo I saw this thing. I mean, well, okay, so hold on, it's racist, well for him playing on the maskin I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's racist. I'm saying that, like twenty twenty three, they would be like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, man, who gives it? Like, yeah, it's fucking funny. He has not your neighbor impression. But really oh fuck yeah? Yeah, he right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of that album comes down next Friday.
Speaker 2: This is the next next Friday, Yes, next Friday day, July twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy, dog, Like, I'm just ready for the world to.
Speaker 2: Hear it's a dope album that I think my favorite record was.
Speaker 1: Was it called Grooving?
Speaker 3: Grooving?
Speaker 2: That shit is hard. That's like kind of your like, oh, to your your your substance.
Speaker 3: That's the OTV Gorilla.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy, remember that great, that's the old TV Gorilla.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, Yeah, I'm excited, dog. I just you know, I love this ship man, So it's just easy to fucking do it. And I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I know this isn't your first body of work, but are you like considering this because it's just kind of like your first project since you've blown up.
Speaker 1: It's just like I consider like my first project. Yeah, because like.
Speaker 3: It's so it's so much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so much more than just you know, songs to get together. It's there's actual emotions or thought. You know what I'm saying. There's like fucking meaning behind ship. Right tattoo on my fucking belly, you know what I'm saying. You got a lot of fucking sick tats. Dudek shout out to Eazy. This one probably hurt the most my kneecap.
Speaker 2: That that's getting right up into Texas, Mexican.
Speaker 1: Is that the fucking Texas chainsaw Man.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Jesus, they've remade that ship way too many.
Speaker 3: Times and they're all garbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like every time they reset it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't even like scary movies anymore because like they're just too predictable. Like when I when I say I want to watch scary ship, I want to watch something that fucking disturbs me to the core of who I am. You ever watched The Human Centipede?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not that's not disturbed.
Speaker 1: If you watch the second one in the White Black. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how that one was a little bit more better. You know what I'm saying that ships is crazy? The prison who was Homeboy that passed? He was played in Roscoe Jenkins and he played in The Green Mile. Uh Michael Clark Duncan. Yeah, he was the he started the human centipede in the in the what the fourth one or the third one? How many are there? They did a whole prison bro. Bro he fucked this bitch while she was.
Speaker 3: In a coma. Jesus Christ, He's he was all like, he was like, I'll make you come and coma.
Speaker 2: What do you what's your favorite TV shows?
Speaker 3: Boon do anything on Adult Swim?
Speaker 2: Just adults Swim? You like, what was the one with the cheeseburger and the shik hung for.
Speaker 1: A Hunger for us fresh fries, the meatball?
Speaker 2: What about like you funk with South Park?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yeah? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Boone Dogs are the best cartoon show ever?
Speaker 1: It's my personal opinion. Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: Because there's two seasons, because season three was a little shaky. Maybe that was the one where the original writers like weren't weren't writing on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay the first two seasons, Yeah, definitely, And it just it just sucks that there's not enough, you know what I'm saying. I go out and Living Color was another TV show I fucked with. I don't know if you know that about Tom Jim, Wayne Bros, Jim Carrey, Zamy Fox on that. Everybody blew up off that. I feel like TV. Yeah, yeah, uh sad And I wasn't really into that one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Chucking Farley was dope on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Now what the fun was it? You remember mister Meedy, mister Now, mister Meedy was on the dose. So that ship was wild, Like I remember being scared of the manager. He was like in a wheelchair and he was all purple. His eyes were poking out their puppets, and it was a TV show, mister Meedy, mister Meedy. Oh ship, Yeah, I think like the first episode, this bitch puts her hand in a fucking frying pan in it Friday.
Speaker 2: Well there you have it. Well listen, man, the new album's coming. Who else on the album? You got obviously Paul Wall, Johnnathan John.
Speaker 1: D Big X, Big Ex, big a bo. We got Sploosh, he did the oh you know what a favorite song. I't gonna say it's my favorite, but it's the one I jammed the most. Okay, which one's cause featuring my boy Sploosh Sploosh.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a name from Houston. Y'all got good names out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he do his thing, man, you know, he's kind of on the come up. I just believe in him. So hopefully he gets his head out of his ass and fixing it.
Speaker 2: We'll go support the album when it drops. Appreciate you coming through, man, it was good to finally meet you.
Speaker 1: Bro, man dog. It was a pleasure so much. Man.
Speaker 2: There it is that Mexican o t Yeah, hell yeah, boom Hey. This interview is brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean. All Right, shout out to the hard Dean family in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Makes you follow them.
Speaker 2: Hardan Underscore Las Vegas number one dispensary period all right, the craziest selection of premium cannabis you can ask for. Plus when you go to Hardean Lasvegas dot com, you can check out all the other cool stuff that got going on. You know, they got a whole weed university happening in Vegas. Hardean is where it's at, all right, So if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxicab, you say, take me to Hardean and when you get there, you tell them wonderful bud Tenders that I sent you and they're going to take care of you. Hardean underscored Las Vegas. Go follow them and yeah, we got another interview coming soon