Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go Backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash el, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 1: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 2: To save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: What the theory is that with the money that you would have put down on the house, the money that you would have put for maintenance on the house, the money that you would have put for tag, that's going to investments. That's not saying that just live an apartment, rent an apartment, and then you have money and then you just want to just you know, do whatever, go to Vegas and just you know, put it on on your your favorite money line for the rams. No, that's not responsible. So it is very much so is a conversation. It's actually even probably more relevant to people that's not extremely rich, because the money means more. The money one hundred thousand dollars an average person is going to mean more than five million dollars.
Speaker 1: To bad money. Right, That's just a fact.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna so every every dollar that you make, you got to make sure that you're making the right decision because you can't afford to make the wrong decision. Sometimes I'm like, you can afford to make the wrong decision, be like, Yo, damn, I a million dollars whatever, I'm gonna get that back. But no, you make the wrong decision sometimes in life, ain't there is no coming back.
Speaker 1: It's no coming back, it's no coming back.
Speaker 4: And controversial take, but in terms of reward ratio and.
Speaker 1: Back to the opportunity costs, you should not.
Speaker 4: Be putting more into a mortgage for a property that you don't fully own. That you're doing to the market when people give pushback on it. I'm a prime example of it. Regardless of whatever else, I stayed a two bedroom condo six seven years. I know people that had seven and eight thousand dollars mortgages and will put three hundred dollars into the market and they always tell me, damn, I should have did it your way. It does not make sense to be house rich in pocket poor, makes no sense at all. It looks glamorous, but when I get to move it around and you see me, Troy Rashid, we just look stressed through free and all that. That's from good decision making. Even my friends Black, Yo, you could have done yes. I could have went and bought that shit, but its shot, Zanda. I love you dearly go a bit so. It feels better to have as college paid for at six years old and he's in now. And if I want to take off three years of work, I can do so because I put the money into the market.
Speaker 1: To work for me.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. That's that money away. If my family needs anything, it ain't a question. Go ahead, I don't care what it is. My dad want to tear a doctor for next investments with it attached to whatever you got, you got. You pick your struggle, though, Do you have to pick your You have to either sacrifice being wealthy later or balling now. All the ballers are spending money, they end up losing that shit. It's not worth it. That's a guarantee.
Speaker 2: That's why I said you're not gonna be able to and this is coming from a person that was nine to five. You're not gonna be able to work your way to wealth. It's just not it's just not doing any possible. Don't matter how many jobs you got, You're not gonna be able to work your way to wealth.
Speaker 1: You have to invest.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, that is the message that I'm sending to every student, every young adult, every adult. Listen to this man'speed about how how important investment is to now and the future, especially in the in the terms of AI and the job replacement and the efficiency that is about to happen. Right There was just a study, your Harvard study that said thirteen percent of college graduates can't find a job because it's been replaced.
Speaker 1: That's twenty twenty five. That number is only going to increase.
Speaker 2: And you have to figure out alternative ways to make money legally, and investing is at the paramount of that.
Speaker 1: So you have to have your money to make money. I don't care how much money you have. It has to make money. And and here's and this is it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's let's let's coust some Internet nonsense reaction videos investing in stocks is a better investment investing in real.
Speaker 4: Estate a thousand percent combination. If you can do both, great office said it.
Speaker 1: And lived it.
Speaker 3: If you have a million dollars you invested in stocks, ninety percent of the time, you're gonna you're gonna make more money than if you if you invested it in real estate.
Speaker 4: Especially if you listen to me, if I made you money, please but he doesn't chet for what, Listen and think about this. If you black and brown, listen, I've turned turned to speakers up real lout. For the first time in history. You have the greatest entrepreneurs on the face of the earth who are white telling black and brown people, yo, you gotta invest. Before they didn't even want to have a seated at the table. Now it's like, no pull up here it some have some water. Vlad Sam Auman, fucking Jeff Bezis, everybody at Scale is on TV every week saying if you don't invest, I don't know what the economy's gonna look like. They're saying, AI right now is responsible for thirteen percent of layoffs and could be twenty six percent by twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's not the magic. Just told you got three years. You got three We've got three years, bro.
Speaker 4: So if he tell you three that to adjust for the media and the real seventeen months.
Speaker 1: And here's the reality.
Speaker 2: The things that we see and we have prev to get information about we can't say at all. But like, yo, I'm telling you, Like.
Speaker 4: The United States government bought a percentage into Intel and said last week they may do with Palenteer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amongst other amongst other companies as well, bro. Like and you only that's the crazy part, Like you are the people that they talk about in that type of cent Like, that's your money.
Speaker 1: So if they're doing it, hello and not hiding it.
Speaker 3: So just just be mindful. Like I said, investing in real estate definitely can be helpful and beneficial. I personally have invested in real estate. I believe in real estate. I just think that a lot of times people make bad decision when it comes to real estate. Buy homes that you can afford, don't over extend yourself. Understand that the mortgage benefits to bank more than anybody else. I understand opportunity costs can't come back once it's going. And you know, just think that's the point the matrix try to make you not think. Everybody just want to do the same thing. If you're a free thinker, then you're you're you're labeled as somebody that's a misfit or a destructionist. Just think you don't have to every every shoe doesn't fit every single foot. Never feel that, never feel ashamed because of society's standard is telling you to do something. Your goal is to get to what your number is. If your numbers a million, that's your number, five million, ten However you do it, I don't care how you do it. If you're living in a one bedroom apartment, if you if you get to ten million, you want hello Hello.
Speaker 4: And then for those of you who have money, the battle between you to get a large house to celebrate or a modest house which everyone allows you the most freedom, where your money is not stressed too.
Speaker 1: There be your tager be organized at all times.
Speaker 5: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.