Speaker 1: Ollian doctor h welcome back.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we had to sage this entire office of the impurities that happened yesterday.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, what the fun was going on? All I saw was a clip I left early yesterday. I see one clip and I'm like, these niggas hornt out.
Speaker 4: Well, you know we had Fredo Bang was here yes to bring most hated to available now your DSPs, yes right now.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, a good good guy.
Speaker 4: Afraida was here and Major was here yesterday and he was just you know, explaining the Major some of his you know, his utilities and his abilities. Yes, in the in the bedroom, which that was all the art of love makings, the art of love making, that's what.
Speaker 1: That's all he was explaining.
Speaker 5: Was the whole interview like that, or I mean we.
Speaker 1: Talked about music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anytime we got some music it somehow got turned into an OnlyFans girl or porn Starred was letting us know he's a content sore.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh he he he.
Speaker 4: He delves deep into the o f uh genre of entertainment and the porn genre of entertainment. So he was just letting us know, like some of his favorite uh creators and innovators in those worlds, that's all.
Speaker 2: Which I think in the content world is a perfect lane for him.
Speaker 1: He should be the stephen A of the porn and only.
Speaker 2: Fans absolutely, absolutely, I know they leak a lot of shit on Reddit. He could, he could stop, give the creators, you know, more empowerment, and he could do his skip stephen A type thing with with the only fans world.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but we know what we're to pay for. A new not to pay for. Most importantly, most Hated to is available now, baby, And when we want to talk about that, we just went back. We're back sponsored by boost more unlimited talk text and yes, so please please watch that fredal Bang episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe not in the morning.
Speaker 2: We did post a clip in the morning and all the comments were like, it's not even.
Speaker 1: A better way to wake up and gets the lymphatic you know going.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, time you wake up with morning, you got to just get it, get it good things more and make sure you're still alive.
Speaker 1: Make you're still with us, you know, the natural part of life exactly.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Sometimes Yo, my homeboy Cobby yesterday're like, hey, I just want to let you know I'm seeing everything you guys are doing on Netflix is so cool, YadA YadA.
Speaker 5: But why don't you guys.
Speaker 3: Give peage a mike? I said, we wouldn't last the year. Oh you know, we wouldn't last year.
Speaker 1: It'd be a great year. I want to make that very.
Speaker 5: It'll be a great a great final walkout for sure.
Speaker 1: We went last year, go out with a bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we find out if we have like a few months to live. We're just gonna put a camera and mic on Peach. That's it, and we're gonna give him the topics.
Speaker 1: Like we just go the.
Speaker 4: Camera mic on Peach as we're packing up the studio. We're gonna get to break down the set while he's talking, because that'll be the last episode ever.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I would let Peach speak at my funeral. Oh he has to, that would be great. He absolutely love that.
Speaker 1: He has to speak.
Speaker 4: He has to, like he has to be like, you know, I have the MC at the funeral, Like, yeah, the one that's doing the entire that's peg at mins bro. Because it's gonna be real quick, real short, get right to the party after that.
Speaker 1: That's how I wanted to keep.
Speaker 5: Y'all with this party ship.
Speaker 3: Y'all do know that it's selfish to expect us to party when you die, Like.
Speaker 1: That's that's selfish too, when I die.
Speaker 5: It's selfish either way.
Speaker 2: Like you can't tell it, you can't tell how to breathe.
Speaker 3: You're dead, motherfucker. Like it doesn't matter what you want, you're dead.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean I agree that, Like there's only so much you could you'll be dead. People are gonna do whatever they want to do. But I'm trying to make it easier for everybody.
Speaker 3: That's not easier for everybody. That's an unnat, Like crying and stuff is natural. You want us to instead party? It's that's unnatural. You want us called the repairs. Yeah, that's the repass. That's that you said party at the FU said, I don't want a funeral.
Speaker 2: I just want I've rest in peace to my good good friend DJ Clark Kent.
Speaker 1: I had a blast at his repass.
Speaker 3: Yes, he also had a funeral for sure, And you said that you don't want a funeral, you just want the party. So there's a balance between the repass and the people have cried their eyes out, now they can go party.
Speaker 5: You want us to just straight party.
Speaker 2: I thought I would get some credit for that, like thanks Forroy for not being selfish. Where we all have to sit here and speak about you, we could just go celebrate your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, baby, don't worry. I'll cry at your funeral.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I would never sit up there and say, oh I want I don't want you to cry for me. I want you to party, not you. Nigga's better be offended, knee. You want me to act a fool.
Speaker 5: O yourself in the casket if you really love me.
Speaker 3: Nigga, get in there with you, Yeah, climbing there with me.
Speaker 1: Get in there with you. I get in there with you, baby Jento.
Speaker 3: Because you know my head is just swing out of my neck like it is.
Speaker 1: Just taking your head? What's sowing on your neck?
Speaker 5: Ain't then how they don't?
Speaker 1: They got to perform like hold you that?
Speaker 3: No, because after the thing where they cut you open and like see what.
Speaker 2: You died from you, then they cut your head off your body. Yes, they do not do that. I've never performed. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to sit here. I know anything about.
Speaker 5: The law in order.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 5: When they perform the.
Speaker 1: Head off and they put it back on.
Speaker 2: The marriage, they do not cut your head off if you dive natural causes your autops They are not just cutting your head off. I'm sure if you had some type of like throat cancer or something, they would start to check what's going on there. But I don't think they they chase your head off and hold it up like this is nothing to check for. If you die from throat cancer, they know why you die. Cut your head off, don't. Don't they have to like take out organs. Again, I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: Tell you, I know about cut your chest from like your chest cavity and open up your chest and you're abdominant abdomen.
Speaker 3: But if anything happens, like brain wise, anything, they gotta like cut your breath.
Speaker 5: Well, they don't cut you at your neck. They probably cutting the scalp off right to check out your brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you die from something, well, if you suddenly obviously God forbid, if you just drop dead, and yes, they'll perform an op topic autopsic to see what happened.
Speaker 1: But they don't cut your head off.
Speaker 4: They can like cut your skull, like open up your skull without cutting your detaching your head from your bodies.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, your head will.
Speaker 4: Stay intact's modern technology. Yeah, we'll stay. You're not franking style, like you not the bride or freaking stock. Maybe don't they cut your head off? That's looking crazy.
Speaker 2: I always said I want to be cremated, but I strangely have one other request that could be kind of funny, like donating my body to like n YU, so like hungover doctorate students can just just fuck around with you.
Speaker 1: It could be kind of funny. Yeah, no, I don't want that. Don't touch me. You don't want to hungover students? No, don't touch me. Learn to learn the science.
Speaker 5: I'm donating my whole body to science.
Speaker 1: Okay, real, what do you think they'll figure out? And whatever?
Speaker 5: They don't want? Just creamate?
Speaker 1: Do you are you an organ on you?
Speaker 5: I am a I am an organ donor.
Speaker 3: Black people have this theory that if you're an organ donor, they don't work as hard in the hospital to save your life.
Speaker 1: So you still decided to check organ donor.
Speaker 5: My best friend died from she needed a kidney transplant.
Speaker 1: So yeah, would you give the marri kidney you got? Match would not give me his kidney kidney? Good? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't give me Drake tickets. You think he gonna give me a kidney.
Speaker 1: That's true, Nah, but it's different. Drake tickets is different.
Speaker 5: You still have Instagram. I got them.
Speaker 3: Somebody else boughtom for me. Every bad bitch on Instagram got Drake tickets that year.
Speaker 2: Well, that person should give you the kidney. Well they got rid of the kidneys when they got a BBL.
Speaker 1: So is that how it works? No, they can't get rid of and your kidney.
Speaker 2: I'm the kidney, I promise kidney. Just the whole stash house of BdL. Kidney's just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Bernie's Burgo. She says, she's a no, no, no. She says she's getting rid of her bb She's getting reduction.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she's reducing her her BBL. She said.
Speaker 4: You know, as she gets older, it's complications, I think, and things like that.
Speaker 3: But a great grandmother with all that ass she looks great though, she still looks dropped that gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She had great work done.
Speaker 2: But I mean I did see a lot of girls that went crazy with the bbls and like the twenty eleven twelves, get reductions when it stopped being as popular. Yeah, like they're just really trying to keep up. The way we've changed from skating jeans to baggy is like the way chicks are dealing with their butts right now. Crazy vbl is not in fashion anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't even don't that no more.
Speaker 4: It's the gym girlies now true, that's what's hot girls that's in the gym shout out to Tiana.
Speaker 1: Tianna started that wave though with her faded video. Was that fa But.
Speaker 2: Tiana has a I mean it's respectfully a one of one body that I don't know can really be it.
Speaker 4: I don't even think Tiana without Jesus Christy. Yeah, I don't even think Tiana works out. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Tianna has had that shape since she was like sixteen years old.
Speaker 2: I just think that's something that's given to you by by a higher power. Yeah, you can't work to get there, No, I can't work, can't do that nothing.
Speaker 1: After Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan, he won Best Actor, right did he win at the at the UH at the SAG Awards, I think he won Actor of the Year.
Speaker 2: Was this the same same one as the turettor towards. No, he's awards.
Speaker 1: Did that gentleman stay home at the SAG awards.
Speaker 5: No, this is the act to sag after awards.
Speaker 1: Sack after awards. Uh? He won? Was it? It was it Actor of the Year.
Speaker 4: Yes, Standing Performance by a male actor in a leading role for his dual performance as twin Brothers and Centers. So if he didn't win with like was he nominated twice? Since it was two roles, he shouldn't, right, But no? So oh, Mike, I see what she did. He ragged the system. They had to nominate you twice like money y'all was gonna win. Yeah, whether it was smoke was a smoking stack, that.
Speaker 5: Was the name, smoking stacks.
Speaker 1: Smoking, Lindsay Lohan walks. So Michael B. Jordan, Yeah, man, but shout out to Michael B. Jordan. I think he uh.
Speaker 5: Playing Eddie Murphy face. You're right, thank you.
Speaker 1: What comes to America.
Speaker 5: Coming to America?
Speaker 1: The Clumps, which were coming to America came.
Speaker 2: Before the Clumps, I know, but I'm saying him and Arsenio played every role in that movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, clumb.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is the Clumps is I think he played the most characters he ever played. I think that any actors ever played, because I think there was around seven in the Clumps.
Speaker 1: I've seen the whole play like six and Nutty Professor. Sorry, I've seen the whole play like six in uh, I think coming six or seven and coming to I think he was every character in the barbershop.
Speaker 4: I've seen at home. Yeah, no, he was. He was one character in the barber shop.
Speaker 1: He was the barber, and he was well not himself.
Speaker 4: But no, Eddie Murphy was two characters in. He was a Jewish guy in the barber I senior hole was just the barber.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Eddie being the Jewish I was crazy.
Speaker 4: I just saw a video and I said every morning he had to city make up for like four hours.
Speaker 1: I looked at the transform him to that.
Speaker 4: But that was like iconic back then because you know, a lot of people didn't know that was Eddie for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know probably untill sort of recently, like within the last ten years.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people didn't know for years if that was Eddie Murphy. And that was in the Comes Merca was the eighties, right, Yeah, that was in the eighties eighties, So to have makeup done to where they don't can't even tell it's you in the eighties incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean now it would be considered anti semitic because he looked like a propaganda poster exactly neither here nor there, right.
Speaker 1: But the funniest story from coming to America BTS.
Speaker 2: To me was that our Simeo and Eddie after they would shoot would just go to the club still dressed the same way, like they would show up as princess in the club in New York City.
Speaker 4: I would definitely do that, like you fuck it, I'm out leaving the set whatever got.
Speaker 1: On this big ass.
Speaker 4: Going to the club. Absolutely, but shout out to Michael B. Jordan definitely deserved that Centers was a great movie. Uh, And I loved everything that they gearing Michaeil be Jordan. He's definitely, like you could tell, gearing him up to be the next one in Hollywood, the next best black male actor in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Well deserved.
Speaker 2: Before we get to New Music Friday, because there's a lot coming out as you're hearing this, I do want to press mall because Twitter told me so. I know it's a fact Elon would never lie to me. There wasn't it. There wasn't a community note. It's said that jay Z is dropping an album on April third, m featuring Beyonce, Travis Scott, and I think somebody else mm hmm okay, right, no, like I don't know shit, all right, blink blink twice.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, this is how no mall lion. You see what I'm saying because I keep up with niggas. Any other time we've asked you anything about Jay, you'd be like, man, Jay not rapping, Jay.
Speaker 5: Not releasing the album. He'd he'd be throw So sure. Now it's I.
Speaker 3: Don't know nothing. I don't know nothing, you don't never know ship, but still speak on it.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm speaking on it. I don't know. I don't know if he's dropping an album on April third, You don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't know if he's dropping out my April third. So is he dropping an album period?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Is there album?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: He is the great, one of the greatest recording artists that we've had, so I'm pretty sure he has access to a studio.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 4: It does get you to speech, and if he finds inspiration somewhere. Maybe, you know, maybe if it's a beat laying around, he just laying Maybe. I'm sure he has an email, right, he has, he has beat packs in his email. Maybe he found some inspiration and decided to record something. I don't I don't know for sure, but it's not far fetched.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to like put an air tag on on Guru's like laptop case or something and just see if he's in around the studio.
Speaker 1: Well, Google's always around here.
Speaker 2: I know, but there are certain studios that'd be like, oh, that's that's what Jay.
Speaker 1: No, you got it wrong.
Speaker 4: You gotta put an air tag in Jay's dreads. That's how you know when he's in the studio.
Speaker 2: When do you think I would have the time or opportunity to put an air tag?
Speaker 3: Opportunity, audacity, I don't know. Opportunity has that's a different level of aud I guess.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had an opportunity to put an air tag in jay Z's dreads.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've had an opportunity.
Speaker 2: To had an opportunity like I was in the same I could have.
Speaker 1: I would have then been met with hands and feet and poss would knocked the AirTag out of.
Speaker 5: You like a little bit.
Speaker 1: They would have a barrel through me in the ocean.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't even know you had an airtager side, Where did that come from? Start knocking all the ship out of you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I mean this was Twitter, and no disrespect to this account. I don't know how valid they are. I think it's a Travis Scott like stand page. But I did see a lot of people talking about a rumor, not so much with a reasonable doubt anniversary shows or anything, but also an album before June.
Speaker 1: I'm on the side that I believe it.
Speaker 3: If I get a J and J Cole album in one year, I know that, like this might be the year I'm forgeting.
Speaker 5: Now if I knock his hat off his head.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong, right, I did? I forgot? I forgot COVID album. We get so much music every week, Like, I'm still listening to this one pretty often. So what to J Cole? The first dis pretty.
Speaker 5: Often he won't give the second disc a chance.
Speaker 2: I told him, you know, I've given it a few more. It's uh again. I still have my same critiques. I just don't like those certain hooks. But like I still love Cole rapping over the illness, Like, I'm never mad at that.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like to so.
Speaker 5: Hoax but and argue with you.
Speaker 1: Even the letout is growing on me.
Speaker 5: The letout has grown on me, the letouts grow.
Speaker 1: I still laugh when I heard it. I just don't skip it.
Speaker 5: Has the letout grown on you?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I never want to sing what I survived the letout? I don't want to chant.
Speaker 4: Will I survived the letout on? Just never good raps? But I hate the hook?
Speaker 1: Do we think?
Speaker 2: Because I agree with with Mal that it's going to take something very specific to inspire Jay at this point in his career rap because even four forty four was what twenty sixteen definitely had a reason to rap with Lemonade and everything that was going on in his personal life. Then obviously inspired to do an album with your wife, which is great, doing one with Ja Electronica, inspired to be around him? What what would inspire him now to do a solo project?
Speaker 1: And how many even how many records would we get?
Speaker 5: We might get seven.
Speaker 2: I can't see anything past ten. I think it's even crazy for ten. Yeah, I just don't know what I think it is it. Is it maybe him getting to the point in his career and this is just the Internet, not the real world.
Speaker 1: But the Internet has become somewhat the real world.
Speaker 2: He's starting to get that Eminem shift that he doesn't deserve. Everyone went from saying Eminem is the greatest, one of the greatest rappers of all time.
Speaker 1: His desography is.
Speaker 2: Incredible, and there was a turn, and myself I was included in that, but that was more so because m was so active and kept putting out music that I personally didn't like. Didn't take away from his ability or anything, but he was putting out an album every year. Jay has been inactive, and now all of a sudden, the tides have turned where he's not as good as he's ever been. His catalog's overrated, he's a scumbag.
Speaker 1: Like all the shit that people are saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, but none of that is coming from Jay fans, Like with Eminem. Even Eminem's fans switched up on him because his music did in the age.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because I was an Eminem fan and then I slowly.
Speaker 3: That's not it's not jafans doing that, it's not New York that it's because the people who are critique in music, are young, and they're getting older and louder, and a lot of them are young and not from New York but from the South, and that has always been kind of a pocket of the South thing where they say that Jay Z's overrated. That's always been a thing ever since, even when I was grown up. So I think that's completely different. Eminem's music just has not aged well and y'all turned on him. I think this is a completely different crew.
Speaker 2: But I think Jay in his latter part of his career, a lot of what did inspire him was to talk about what he was doing in business and what he was doing outside of music, and I think he's been heavily critiqued on that. Like the music thing is whatever, I think that's the Internet thing. But there is still jay Z fans that I feel have a different perspective of how he's moved, whether it be with the super Bowl stuff, what he's been doing with the casinos. Like I do think Jay has a lot of stuff to address, and I could see somebody that feels like they're doing the right thing for the community, for everyone else and for themselves to line their pockets.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get pissed off, be like, you know what, let me rap and explain myself because y'all are bugging this new per sad on of me. I'm not saying in a sensitive way. I'm saying in a flexing way, the way Jay has always taken things that people may not be sensitive about, and he privately could be sensitive about them, but has a beautiful way of bragging about them instead.
Speaker 4: I just don't I don't know if Jay is then Kia, he really doesn't care about that enough to want to go and make music based on that, based on responding to things that he's either seen or heard people say about him, Like that's not like even look at it, Like like four forty four, we know why that album happened, right, the Jag album, We know why that album had. That's one of his favorite rappers. Like he does things. It's it's not to respond to you know, noise. That's not what Jay. He doesn't create from that. So if Jay is creating new music now and he's recording new music now, it's it's attached to something.
Speaker 1: It's not just it's not just oh.
Speaker 4: Now they talking crazy about me online and they must have forgot who I am, and it's that that's not Jay is not, that's not his that doesn't that doesn't motivate him.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: He's always been done a great job at, you know, sidestepping bullshit and avoiding that type of thing. But you're right, when he does decide to wrap, it's always you know, those little nuances in the way he's reminded people like, don't get it fucked up, Like y'all know where I sit among all of this shit.
Speaker 1: But today, now after almost when.
Speaker 4: Did the Jay Lug album come out twenty twenty six years, I just don't see that. But if he is creating music, it's definitely attached to something personal, something bigger, something uh you know, uh, that's a part of you know, the family, it's something in that run. It's not because you know, just uh online talk and with people a podcasts and platforms are saying about him and it's none of that.
Speaker 1: Like's not, that's not who he is.
Speaker 4: He doesn't, he doesn't entertain that type of shit, and he doesn't create from that energy.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give some pushback there because I do feel like on every album Jay has always kind of replied instead of doing direct interviews and doing the whole He'll sit with Angie, but he won't do a full press runner. He'll do the breakfast club when it's at its peak. And he's always replied to everything in his arms. Even with the Jay Electronica written testimony on the album, he replies to everything that was said about the NFL. He said, I got more money than a whole NFL bench. Why would I sell out? I would attack it if they could handled the ships themselves. Like he has a whole verse addressing everyone that was hating on him at the beginning when that was announced. Now it's been six seven years and it's gotten a lot of a flack of what is really happening outside of end racism in the end zone. Yeah, I can see Jay still having that competitive like yo, what the fuck mentality, And I think he's probably learned a lot with this casino bidding, and that's a whole different monster outside of music, clothing, alcohol, different world. It's a completely different word. Now we're getting into politics. Now we're talking about he's already in for sure, but like really greasing politicians behind the scenes that get bids and like it's a different monster when you're dealing with casinos in Times Square, right, I think that with the brain that he has could inspire you to make music and still have a chip on your shoulder of like I gave y'all twenty years.
Speaker 1: And this is this is how being treated right now. Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm just you know what it is though, I just obviously I kind of don't ever want Jay to put music out again. You said that, and I'm always on the other side because I just it's like, you know, even though selfishly, like you know, I would love to hear him still create and rap because I know he's still in shape. But it's just like, you know, create the album for what for? You know, this new generation to be online within fifteen minutes of the album drop and saying this is y'all, goat.
Speaker 1: This shit is trash, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, but I just it's just that part of it where I just don't care. I'm just like, no, let's let his legacy stay where it is. Nobody, no other rapper, just full MC rapper is touching what Jay has done.
Speaker 2: But we both know Jay actively actively, actively pays attention to everything currently going on like like when everyone was like when flex No Pun incident dropped the bomb that jay Z has a secret burner, Like, is that that crazy to think that jay Z has a Twitter and Instagram right that no one knows about that, he just scrolls on. He actively is signing young young artists at rock Nation, being part of their projects, putting like he's active, he knows what the fuck is going online. I can't think with a jay Z brain, you wouldn't still have a bunch to say as the elder statesman about everything that currently going on. Because even down we even see Professor Michael Eric Dyson said that jay called him about his take between the Kendrick and Drake thing. Everyone thought that was insane. I was like, I mean, I'm an outsider, and even I know that Hove calls everyone not to confront them or press like he's just as interested in the ship the way weels ever, just the way we debate about URL shit. Jay Z does the same thing. Him and Emery talk about your like, Yeah, I don't think it's that crazy. So I think he has a lot of opinions of what is currently going on, which could give you ten records. Oh no, for sure, plus I got three kids, Blue is a teenager now, Like there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's definitely a lot to talk about. I just don't know if you know he's creating seven to ten to twelve tracks, Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten records.
Speaker 2: When you have that much going on, is I think harder than I think people could realize.
Speaker 4: What I mean obviously as as you know, just somebody that grew up in that era and then you know it was was so close to that, to the music. Yeah, I want to hear I want to hear him. You know, it's just like watching you for your favorite you know, artists just still like spar and just show you that they still are shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't give please, just don't give me the thirtieth anniversary. Don't give me reasonable doubted, Like like I don't want I.
Speaker 1: Don't want that. I don't reasonably doubted. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be a whole separate thing that just happens to fall on the thirtieth anniversary. Like I do not want the part to I hate that that ship so much so, But we'll see. How did you feel about the uproar of Jay Z Collin, Michael Eric Dyson, what was the uproar.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that. Well, he was talking with Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith and we again, we don't have to fully get into this bat he was talking to Stephen Uh, Michael Dyson was.
Speaker 1: Talking to him.
Speaker 2: He's been very I would say pro Drake, but very much on the side of questioning Drake's blackness is an issue for the community overall. Calling him a culture vultures is a problem for the community overall, doubting anything that Drake has done. Also crossing the line with pedophile because it's the Internet. Now. I understand rat battles, but with social media, calling someone that in this era is a little bit more dangerous than it was on mixtapes when you were just rapping about whatever. So he said that with Steven A. Smith then he was doing an interview Ryan, if you could look it up. I forgot who he was sitting with, but he had said that, you know, Jay calls him often, and Jake gave him acallen and said he was wrong more or less.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike Wegg Dyson was wrong about his point of view on the Drake Kendrick battle.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he didn't give any details.
Speaker 2: That's why this is a hard conversation to have because you're completely speculating on what.
Speaker 1: Jay said to him.
Speaker 2: All he said was he disagreed with this point and very respectfully and eloquently said his piece on the entire thing, but didn't give any I don't even know what Jay said.
Speaker 1: All I know is he did. He don't know the little details he disagreed. I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: But there was a huge uproar that he was doing this to backdoor Drake, like Michael Eric Dyson is now going to control the internet, was interneting. But I mean, I'm curious what you think because you're part of both families. Mhm, Like I feel like you're you're the fara con in the situation, aware of who could solve these two, these two two back and.
Speaker 1: Forth between Eric Dyson and Jay, Jy and.
Speaker 4: Drake between But there's no back and forth though, like out of this, I don't know why people think there's a back and forth between Jay and Drake, Like Drake has never publicly said anything to Jay or directed at Jay, or in the music said anything directed at Jay.
Speaker 1: I've always thought so. Larry for thirty Freestyle was about.
Speaker 2: They definitely had some some back and forth, even on the Jay Leka jay Z either the Soldier Boy that we made it beat, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Miss Drizzy. I'm talking about paintings like that whole shit.
Speaker 2: They've had their little shots back and forth, but they made music that's not a shot though, Like call me Miss.
Speaker 1: Drizzy is a little bit of a tiny shot, and I think Drake deserved it.
Speaker 2: I think it was I think people speak freely, and when you print something that wasn't supposed to be printed and you can't even hear the tone in it.
Speaker 1: It's unfair.
Speaker 2: But what was printed, Jay had every right to shoot back at Drake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think that again.
Speaker 4: I think that sometimes we miss we miss interpret lines in bars from artists. We've actually seen that happen with artists actually speak about the bars that they've written and recorded when they say like people took it out of context. And I think a lot of times because Jay is Jay is very direct, if he's gonna go ask somebody, he.
Speaker 2: Said, sorry Miss Drizzy for all the for so much art talks selling me rap about all the shit that I bought. I mean, it's not it wasn't like warranted a disc record back. But they've been throwing a little I think thirty for thirty free styles about him. We we've always agreed to disagree about. But Jaye conspiring a bit with Meek during that time.
Speaker 4: Here's my thing. J wouldn't call Drake miss Drizzy. He wouldn't refer to Drake as more.
Speaker 1: That was that was always the debate, whether he said mister Drizzy or mis Terrizzy.
Speaker 2: If you listen to it very hard, let me let me, let me, let me assure you something. Jay would never refer to Drake as miss Drizzy. He would not do that. He wouldn't do that. That's not that's not his. I mean that quote was kind of nuts. Ryan people up the quote of what Drake had said about Jay Again, Drake had said, Yo, I never told anyone to print that, Like that was completely taken. I think Drake was fucking around, joking, But when you just read it, it sounds kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they've they've never again. That's I think that's something at the end, and it made three songs after that shit happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's what I'm saying. That's something that the internet just created. Uh, and tried to put some some you know, credence to but there's no there's no back and forth between and Drake. Now whether privately they fell away about each other, that's a whole different thing.
Speaker 2: They probably have some whatever that is. We wouldn't, We wouldn't we would.
Speaker 4: We don't know that, But I'm just saying, like publicly, there's no back and forth between Jay and Drake. If Jay and Drake had an issue with each other, we would it would be clear. We wouldn't have to speculate and dissect you know, uh bars and think.
Speaker 1: Oh who is he talking?
Speaker 4: It would be very direct, very blatant from two of the best rappers that we've ever had, Like they know exactly how to direct lines and ship at each other.
Speaker 1: But you do agree they've thrown small jabs at each other.
Speaker 2: I would to get the jabs and rappers always That's that's thirty thirty freestyle Again.
Speaker 1: I think that first eight bars are all about Hope.
Speaker 2: I don't think there about Meek, which I thought Drake handled that very well, Like, Okay, I see what you'all trying to do over here. Now I know there's a separation, now I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But but but again I don't think that, you know, we've got it's not much to that though. I think that's more the Internet just trying to do with and it does.
Speaker 2: So we can get off anything Drake Kendri related. Can you spec speculate quickly what you think j may have said.
Speaker 4: About Mike greg Dyson's take on it. I think he may have said that, uh, Mike greg Dyson probably looked too deep into it. I don't think it was as deep as he was probably trying to make it out the scene. I think it was more similar surface more, you know, it wasn't I think because Mike greg Dyson is you know.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a thinker, he's brilliant, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I just don't it was probably that it was probably like I don't think it was that deep of a thought, but or it could be the opposite, or he could just be like nah, you know, uh, whatever Kendrick said wasn't wrong if he felt that way, like you know, he's free to express that.
Speaker 1: It could could have wentn't either way.
Speaker 4: But I just thought it wasn't nothing malicious like oh nah, like you know, like he was supposed to say that about Drake, like it wasn't nothing like that.
Speaker 2: He was debating the way we all call our friends after battle. Personally, I really think he said there's no real rules to wrap out of your overthinking that. Yeah, Kendrick can say that's that's something along those lines, like, I know you did a thousand word op ed about the entire thing, but sometimes it ain't that and it's just a wrap out.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's just not that. It's not as deep as people think it is. Yeah, so yeah, I'm on that side.
Speaker 1: Maul, what can you do with six hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Don't answer that because I know with some devious thoughts, but that is boost Mobile proving that you don't have to overpay with the major carriers. You can only pay twenty five dollars a month forever with their unlimited plan. You're saving six hundred dollars. Think of the things you can do with that six hundred dollars. Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boost mobile dot com today.
Speaker 4: More based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verieity T mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile ulimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off for details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, so while we're on Music New Music Friday, all of this is out right now. We have not heard it, obviously, because we're recording on a Thursday. There is a rumor that we're getting a fifty ccent record. I do not believe that. But that was on fifty. That was on reputable DSP. He said, y'all wanted fifty to rap right, Well, he said he was going to do the doc and I don't think he can turn that doc around that quickly.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's a dis If fifty cent is dropping a song, it's just a fifty cent song.
Speaker 2: Oh well, if fifty is dropping music and he's not dis in tia, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To hear it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought, y'all said, when are we going to be done with this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Y'all want to hear it? If it's a this, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear them rap eddie. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Fifty was active and like constantly putting music out. All right, cool, whatever, But now you decide to rap and it's not about Tia.
Speaker 1: You can miss me on that should say anything the documentary is coming?
Speaker 2: Is that fifty straight up said that there's one containing the allegations against Tiny and t I was with certain sexual abuse, sexual misconducts alleged charges, which I mean has been in the news for forever. It's not like he exposed something that people didn't know about. But yes, he claims he's doing a doc about that entire thing.
Speaker 1: He gonna respond in his way, Aye, he's gonna be like.
Speaker 4: Listen everything I was gonna say it was in this documentary.
Speaker 1: Man, it just didn't ride.
Speaker 4: You can't be listened. I know people like, oh, Fitty gotta get in the booth. What if he don't wrap no more? Like I'm not going like if somebody call out Michael Jordan right now he's supposed to play them.
Speaker 1: It's like, Nigga, I don't hoop no more.
Speaker 4: Like I'm over here winning NASCAR circuits and shit like I'm over here getting a billion dollars a year, sneak of sales, like I'm not about to get on the court with Lebron and play one on one.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not doing that for what?
Speaker 2: Well, to me, it makes sense I think when everyone hears this, there's nothing from fifty that happens today. That's just my prediction. I could be completely wrong, but my guess is no, there will be nothing. Sahai did put out a trailer of like some of the footage from Mad Square Garden when.
Speaker 1: Saint Pablo came out to tease the record the Good Music breakup.
Speaker 2: This is my side, and obviously the last two records in high rhyming shape. So I'm curious to hear this side of the entire thing. Because between a Drink Champs interviews, Kanye like it was an unfair I felt how he spoke about Big Sean was really unfair.
Speaker 1: We got the.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to diagnose anyone, but we got the Asperger Kanye through that entire thing of the self awareness was not all the way there. When he was talking with Nori, he was having fun.
Speaker 1: He was making jokes on Drink Champs. On Drink Champs a few.
Speaker 2: Times he's talked about He's He's even dis sa Hi on Donda Life of the Party, which the record never made, but he dissed say Hi on that. I'm curious of sa Hia's perspective this entire thing we got, we kind of got Sean is just a classy person, so we didn't get probably some of the mess that we could have gotten. I don't think Sahai.
Speaker 1: Really gives a fuck about Kanye.
Speaker 2: No, not that keeping it uh, let's keep everything in the family. I think think Sean. I've met Sean's mother, She's a lovely woman. He was just I think he was just raised to hold shit down. Even when he was disrespected. He set his piece and kind of just kept it moving and focused on his own self, focused on his own piece. I think sa Hi is not out of here for blood, But Sahai does not give a fuck if the whole world knows the story. Yeah, and I see I see both of those type of people.
Speaker 1: I've been both of those people.
Speaker 2: I've been on the peace side. I've also been on I don't really give a fuck, But I want to hear talk about this though, so do I.
Speaker 4: Because he has a perspective that I don't think any of us obviously have and probably even have any idea out. And he has a way with words, right, so we know he's the way, he's the way he's gonna say it. Yes, it's going to be entertaining but also informative.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Always down here Saha. I'm just happy that Sahai is rapping. I'm happy that he's putting out music. I know y'all feel away about the cold thing, but even that, I like, it's just it was, like you said, it's just rat.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's not a malicious thing or you know, nothing like that. And obviously you know what Cole said on false Prophets. You still you know, remember that and felt the way about that. But it's just good that a rapper likes Saha. Who again, we hate that he doesn't put out music as much as he probably should or as much as we would want him to, because he's a phenomenal MC and a great artist.
Speaker 1: But just to see him recording, putting music.
Speaker 4: Out like in that, in that rhythm, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I mean, of course they while they're listening to this, they probably already heard the Saha record at midnight. But he is a different perspective than I think anyone at Good Music. Of course, Sean is ripped Rodford Kanye common as everyone has written for Kanye. That was on Good Music, but I don't think anyone has written as much as Sahi was like his right hand when it came. He's been, he's locked in the studio like he's there every day.
Speaker 1: He's seen every up and down, every personal thing, every.
Speaker 2: Right hand, right hand, ain't it? I was because I text right hand right That's why. That's why, that's why you right Because I.
Speaker 1: Write because I text, I was able to come up with it.
Speaker 2: Rubs off when you tell someone of that. Yeah, So yeah, as much as Sean Yes, it has been in so many sessions, written a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone has.
Speaker 2: Probably spent as much personal time locked in a studio with Kanye the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Consequence maybe would be a close one as well, But even cons wasn't fully signed to good music. He's been, has been an artist signed to him and been his his writer. So I think you get all the tea for lack of a better term.
Speaker 1: With this one.
Speaker 4: I just hate that we record him before it come out, because I know with some ship on there, I know.
Speaker 1: He talking some ship.
Speaker 3: But I like that we get to come in on Monday and say we've had the whole weekend to listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't mind not being the first to react. I want to be I want to I want to react to the to the truth as close to the truth as possible. Yeah, So like if a song comes out and you know what I'm saying, like, I'd rather us have the weekend to live with it and kind of just like you know, really you know, take it in and and and and listen to it as opposed to it dropping. And then an hour later were sitting on the mic like that shit is trash. It's like, come on, everybody.
Speaker 3: Just racist to be the first one to clip out about something. And I get it, that's the contant world. But you haven't even really had a chance to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with music is tough. I like a song, I get it, Yeah, full I don't want to be first on the projection, right. The side shot I think is going to have a lot of gossip in there, And I don't mean that in a bad way. So I think that, Yeah, I think all the streamers at midnight are going to be sitting there dissecting that entire thing because it's gonna be a lot of go a lot of guy UF. It's just one song. But like full projects. Now, I like that we wait till money for that before we get off music. I just want to highlight the music that's out now what I'm personally Jimmy dropping a song or Amy is dropping a project list, I'm just a little sold.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm so excited because.
Speaker 4: Bro, between yeh and Pimmy, who has the better interludes on Drake's albums? Ummy, you said that too fast. I don't like the Pimmy joint.
Speaker 2: Wasn't what it was called an interlud wasn't an interlude with that was a full fucking record.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeba's Heartbreak is really an interlude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really an interet Pimmy song, that's a song, but you got and I funk with. Pimmy's one of the artists that I'm really excited for. Yeah, but to me is like one of the best vocalists, Like is ye.
Speaker 1: So she's been around?
Speaker 2: Like these are albums, yes, these are projects, the ones that being a lot of Now I am.
Speaker 1: At the edge of my motherfucking seat.
Speaker 2: I almost texted y'all at midnight when I saw that they teased it, but I knew y'all would just clown me, I cannot believe in Nawls Barkley album coming out at midnight, Danger Mouse and see Low are putting how long has it been.
Speaker 4: Over fifth what maybe twenty years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in summer school when Crazy came out, Fan Me and Biggs went to things.
Speaker 4: That's when they was doing the concerts in Central Park, the free concerts and Naws Barkley did one.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, we was in Central.
Speaker 4: Park high out of our minds move into Naws Barkley in the middle of Central Park, Like, I will never forget that.
Speaker 1: So to know that we getting a new Naws Barkley album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can't even start to say, Like what Saint Elsewhere like did to my life, Like it shaped a lot of the way I talk about any r D as well, How that shaped how I listened to music. Saint Elsewhere was that for me in high school as well? Like I'm not just boom bapping my life away anymore. Yeah, Like, I cannot wait for Danger Mouse Low to put a fucking project out.
Speaker 1: And you know what, here's my bias, guys.
Speaker 2: If it stinks, I'm coming in here and saying I love it, I respect that.
Speaker 1: I love and danger Mouse too much.
Speaker 4: I respect that is, at least you saying it. At least you're saying you're about to come in here and be biased.
Speaker 2: I respect that, and I'm going in with very high expectations, which could.
Speaker 1: Make it worse. Yeah. I know I have one hundred respect that, Rory, but.
Speaker 2: I am very much excited for for you able to give us a full project. It's also been a while. Pym Me again, one of one of my favorite new j Skis and Ill Beats Yes, j Ski shout out Jason Part.
Speaker 1: Tone Beats the Good Part Volume one.
Speaker 4: Uh So you know how I feel about skis one of the dopest dopest MC's.
Speaker 2: Everyone please look up Jay skis one of the best lyricists out right now from buff We talked about him during the on the Radar ship. Uh LUIZI is one of my favorite new new rappers as well, from New Orleans. Leader of the Youth EP comes out, and then we have Todd Allis signed Girl Music Volume one. I love the single There's You No Time on Me on There Talking Crazy? I love the single and if You Got ant and Leon also working on it. Yeah, Todd Owes this one man for sure. The album he just owes us one, the featuring Todd Aleis sign was a letdown for me that the title was so great since free TC, which I hate saying this about an artist that I'm not gassing. I think tid Alisi is iconic, Like, I really think he's one of the most important artists of this generation by far.
Speaker 1: Absolutely from the sounds right to talent level.
Speaker 2: He's just gotta give us one. And I know this is just an EP, yeah, but when it's time to give us that album, Free TC to me is a classic, my own personal classic. But after that, it's kind of been a mixed bag with projects, even though he's delivered some of the best music in the last fifteen years, some of the best features with other songs like yeah shit, even if the Vulture shit with Kanye is incredible, it was just bad timing and it would pretended to hate it because they had to, but there's great music on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just tie.
Speaker 2: I just want that proper Tie album the same way I wanted the proper Chris Brown album, the way people want the proper Drake rap album. I want the proper Tie Dollars sign R and BO and I hope him doing an EP means he's gearing up to get back in that bag and stop writing and giving everyone.
Speaker 1: Else in the world all his amazing shit.
Speaker 2: Because if you go through all the records that people have from t Todd alas sign, they didn't ask TI to get on it. Tod gave them that record and then they got on it.
Speaker 4: So he got Brandy on this project, Leon Thomas and ron Eisley.
Speaker 5: That right, I mean it probably is probably is a sample.
Speaker 1: But what you mean sample? Nah, they get in the Studioah No, for sure out here.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get excited about it because it's an AI overview. So it could the same way that people thought Ganett was on Cardi B's album.
Speaker 5: It could just he wasn't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't Missus Jackson No, okay? Oh man? So yeah, girl girl music value one.
Speaker 2: Obviously this singles out with Leon Thomas now, and then my guy, h Isaiah Falls has a record coming out Taboo, which I'm looking forward to because I fun with anything Isaiah Falls.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's gonna be it. It's gonna be one of those weekends. Yeah, pimmy a lot of R and B. Yeah, man, Girl music skis I don't know if I'm listening to your project this weekend.
Speaker 1: Ma, I ain't gonna lie, man, there's too much R and B.
Speaker 4: I went through Narls Barkley. I'm gonna have to skiz. I' mnna have to check you during the week man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: And I left this up here.
Speaker 2: I don't know the gentleman's name, and I mean this name disrespect, But I don't know if there's a tie here, Young Mall.
Speaker 4: It's putting out any want to let you know. I'll kind of snuck mygic.
Speaker 1: You wrote that, I kind of snuckigure. Maybe it was your nephew recorded something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we made some joints there. I kind of snuck my ep in there.
Speaker 3: Man, Atlanta based rapper, singer, a songwriter who blends rapid fire trap with street level ricks.
Speaker 1: Come from the label world. That Young Mall. Okay, I'm check it out.
Speaker 5: He's twenty six.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out. What are you talking about on it? I mean that's when that's when Hod made reasonable doubts.
Speaker 2: So you gotta think, young Maul, twenty six, you know this could be this could be the one.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we ever shouted out Joyce Rice for break me In. But that's gonna be like one of my songs I thought we did already.
Speaker 5: I can't. No, I don't remembers mentioning it. I can't.
Speaker 1: That record is incredible.
Speaker 5: I cannot stop playing. It's fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had posted more.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you know like the context of that record it went.
Speaker 1: Me in what you can only imagine what Joyces what she meant.
Speaker 3: Byph I've been so wild lately. Baby, it needs you to come and tame me.
Speaker 1: Aha. Joyce doed her head.
Speaker 4: She got like the strawberry, like the blong, going the honey. I get some good mir jeorye, what you're doing in l a, man, it's funny.
Speaker 2: She posted because her pops came to the video set, and you know, her dad is rightfully, so so supportive of her career, which is beautiful to watch. She posted a text message from him, Baby, I can't explain to my friends what this song is about.
Speaker 4: Nah, I can't let that. I can't let the homies no, Like, yeah, my daughter just dropped this new joint. Like, nah, they got to miss this.
Speaker 2: One, but definitely check out Joyce Rice that that record is really really good, and yeah, she's gearing up to put a full project out. This is definite, definitely a joy Stand podcast for sure.
Speaker 1: Do we want to stay stay music mine as well.
Speaker 2: I'm skipping over the TI names himself with Jay Kendrick, Andre two thousand, Wayne Scarface, Eminem and Jay Electronica because I agree with him and do what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean?
Speaker 5: I don't think any of those people should be named next to Jay.
Speaker 2: But other than that, if we're doing an overall goats, I don't think there has to be one goat TI. I was on Ebro in the morning with Laura Styles and Rosenberg and you know, they were doing more of the Top five conversation listen then and they started throwing names around and Ti I was like, get me and I feel him.
Speaker 1: I do too. What are you supposed to? But it's not I still think is there?
Speaker 3: Do you agree with him? Not what he thinks? Do you agree with his thoughts.
Speaker 4: That TI is one of the best rappers we've ever had?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's all true.
Speaker 2: Lyrics, singles, desography changed the entire sound like he checks every box that you could think of. For sure, if I'm t I probably a little mad that my name's not brought up more in these types of coming. Yeah, because he's there, checked every box.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, man, y'all y' know I love Andrews two thousands, but he ain't got no solo project. At least ti I got solo albums classical. Yeah, so at least yeah, he's he's right there. Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I saw Raphael Sad had posted or somebody I assume it with him. I don't know if someone on his team, but on his ig account Sadik Moves he had posted. Raphael Sad, di'angelo and Maxwell are not Neil Soul artists. Sorry, but that's the truth. Neil Soul was a term created by one black executive purely as a shorthand. It helped labels internally identify which acts would not require crossover marketing budgets. Those funds were reserved for pop boy bands. That word Neil Soul signaled to executives in marketing meetings. These black artists might sell one hundred and fifty to three hundred and fifty K, maybe half a million if they're really good, one million at best. That had nothing to do with the sound of the music hip hop was created by the people. I use that term often, but I feel him he's he's definitely correct. I hear he's correct because I mean, I've been at labels where urban became the big word. I think now at labels, traditional R and B is the new code word for we can only give we can only alloc so much budget to this artist because we know they're not going to sell as much because traditional R and B is not selling the way they used to sell. So I feel him it did, but it did also coin a genre to me. I can see from their perspective, but as a fan that when I was younger did not care about who sold what I was in this business that I honestly did not give a fuck if D'Angelo sold one record or two million record. It wasn't even in my brain at that time. It did help me discover artists like him and people within that genre.
Speaker 1: So I feel Raphael Sadek.
Speaker 2: But the other side of that coin is a twelve thirteen year old kid that just likes soul quariums and just wants to discover more music. Yeah, when I was at any record store trying to buy CDs, like I went to the neo soul section like it was helpful. I know that I probably fucked them over, but it helped me discover a whole genre. I mean, hip hop had a lot to do with helping with neo so a lot with the roots. Yeah, it's it's the same genre in some degree, and even putting together something like the Soaquarians and what the roots were doing at Geffing of how they got to pop.
Speaker 1: Was because they got loud.
Speaker 2: They got a whole crew around them where you could share fan bases and yeah, I hear them, but that helped young fans discover music.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe my time was a wrong, but I can't really remember neo soul really becoming a thing until I think, like Music Soul Child, the words right out like music and h what's India Ari?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, like I was definitely the neo soul's song that was on the ringio.
Speaker 4: Like again, I could have my time, but I don't remember really hearing people even say the word neo soul until Music Soul Child, because obviously the success that he had with his single, his first single, and you know, his first album and things like that. But before that, it was R and B. It was you know what I mean, it was hip hop. It wasn't you know, maybe jazz obviously jazz and soul, but it wasn't neo.
Speaker 1: So I don't remember people even saying that. I mean, I always when I was younger, I always put.
Speaker 2: When the music Soul Child's first album come out, that his first time my shirt.
Speaker 1: But if you.
Speaker 2: Like when he popped with best Friend with two thousand and two, two thousand, two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to sing with two thousands.
Speaker 4: So yeah, around that time, classic album, that's where see a blend of R and B neo soul. Fun kid Like, I didn't really start hearing the word neo soul until.
Speaker 1: What's so funny about that?
Speaker 2: I kind of remember Maxwell maybe maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: You heard the word Neil so Max maybe.
Speaker 2: Urban Maxwee was I remember it being, and the second album as well being neo soul.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I remember music Soul Child was more of the crossover, like he's crossing over from Neil Soul.
Speaker 1: And that's how I think.
Speaker 4: I think that's why that that became a thing because these artists or maybe five hundred thousand, maybe a million, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But like I think.
Speaker 4: Maxwell was still very much identified as an R and B artist.
Speaker 2: Right, look up a music soul child, don't change. I want to say six.
Speaker 3: And there was also an aesthetic that went along with the neo soul.
Speaker 1: That's just incense in the video, bigger.
Speaker 5: Movement like there was that was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: So like when he's I understand what he's saying, but like, oh my god, everything originates from something and the meaning of things changed. So yes, that may be how it originated, but you can't say these artists are not neo soul because for what neo soul became.
Speaker 5: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: And I can understand when it comes to things like awards or budgets why you might not want to be classified as certain things. But to the people, to the culture, that is what you are, and I think that's something that you should be proud of.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, you're saying it's still it was still a way. It was like a cold word in the marketing meanings of how much money to allocate to the budget for this particular which in sound, which was like it's kind of unfair because it's like, yo, why y'all just trying to create smaller budgets for this sound.
Speaker 3: But even if you were just soul, or even if you were just R and B, you would have gotten shorted either way. You would have gotten shortened either way. Yeah it's a shorthand, but you would have got it shortened. You would have got it shortened anyway either way.
Speaker 2: But even like, do you guys feel like the untitled video D'Angelo? To me, that is a pure R and B video, Like there's nothing which one untitled. There's there's nothing neo quote unquote neo's soul about d'angelo's v paulse like that. That's an R and B greased up type of video.
Speaker 1: The video now that.
Speaker 3: Long has a neo soul sound. It might have been for a song, is Neil, So whatever you.
Speaker 2: Wants talk about visuals like you think window all right, windows sea, boombab drums, erkabad window seat.
Speaker 1: She's walking around where JFK.
Speaker 2: Was assassinated, but ass naked and then gets assassinated at the end. I guess someone would put the conscious title on Neil Soul there and it has boom bab drums. To me, that would be considered a stereotypical neo soul video, which I mean respectfully, because I'm sure miss Boddo does not consider herself Neil Soul or in that Neil, so I think.
Speaker 1: That's just her art.
Speaker 2: But to me, that would be categorized more by a label as Neil's Soul than untitled.
Speaker 1: That's a sexy ass R and B video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know it sounds. I'm a lot younger, so when I whenever I would hear D'Angelo growing up, I would automatically contribute it to Neo, so like instance, should be burning when I'm playing.
Speaker 2: It fifty cents. But to di Angelo, he determined not to fail. He went but asked for this album to sell. Oh, I missed the early two thousand Good Times, Great Time, but I feel Raphael sadic in that that way.
Speaker 3: And I also think when that was when neo soul was even being talked about, I think it was such a huge difference from the R and B that was currently popular, because the R and B at the time, in the early two thousands that was currently popular was not regular soul R and B.
Speaker 5: It was very much attached to hip hop.
Speaker 2: It was it was attached to boombab because of course I wasn't in the labels in the early two thousands, but when things were starting to shift and it went less of what boom Bab was and more to what say Rough Riders, Rockefeller, Murder Inqui was do. R and B was also shifting, but you still had the boombab rappers that they were like, well, we can't if Blackstar wants to do a major deal, We're only going to give them this amount because we think they're going to sell this based off that sound. And that was those R and B artists too. But meanwhile Maxwell and Dan Angelo so crazy, yeah shit, Eric Abadu did as well, oh for sure, Like they sold more than half a million on that time. So but I think that's what they do with traditional R and by now. Yeah, like they call Coco Jones traditional R and B, and I think that's fucked up. Like I get why, but the code words what Raefa El Sadika is talking about is we think this type of music can only sell this amount exactly. And Coco's I think surpassed.
Speaker 1: What people thought of traditional R and B in the new era, but.
Speaker 3: Even the fans would call her traditional R and B and they have no idea about anything budget related.
Speaker 5: She's traditional R and B because she is traditional R and B for.
Speaker 2: Sure, but it's become in the labels the way raefa Elsadiccas saying I never viewed neo soul. I thought neil soul was a stat I didn't know behind the scenes it was a death threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think traditional.
Speaker 2: When Coco Jones walks in knowing she makes real traditional R and B music, I don't think she views the marketing team going, well, your traditional R and B in a positive way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shit, we watched Ari Lennox rightfully, so go on Twitter with the Soul Train Awards and like, okay, you guys put me under soul, but then don't even properly pitch me.
Speaker 1: To the Soul Train of wars. Yeah, stop putting me in these categories that you know are designed for me to fail. Right, So I can't put us in a box. I get it.
Speaker 2: But I mean even D'Angelo, someone that retweeted an old interview D'Angelo saying like he didn't particularly like the term he is.
Speaker 1: I make soul music.
Speaker 2: I don't make neo soul music. What is It's a matrix thing exactly. It's sounds back to the matrix. But I don't know, do we nerd out too much?
Speaker 1: Peage Ryan was.
Speaker 5: Well, we're a music podcast. I look when we talk about music and not you.
Speaker 1: Know, now you box on the sin. That's how they do the.
Speaker 5: Ne We're entertainment podcast is what I was.
Speaker 2: Netflix put us on under comedy Niggas is some joke.
Speaker 1: He made a ke just my existence not oh yeah, no were we were British obviously the Irish.
Speaker 2: And we were conquered by Yeah, the pretty kind of homage to your people.
Speaker 1: Billy Idol said smoking crack helped him quit Heroin. Billy, I feel you. I could dig it.
Speaker 5: That should make perfect sense to me.
Speaker 1: I could dig.
Speaker 5: It what we confused about?
Speaker 4: Listen to Billy Idol said it, He lived it. He said it was his word for it.
Speaker 1: Ship. I'm gonna take his word for it.
Speaker 3: Now, how did he get off the crack? Did he say that part?
Speaker 1: No, he's still on the crack.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's still on the cracky. Crack is not as bad as Heroin, though hero win to kill you. I ain't never seen a crackhead die.
Speaker 4: Not crackheads do die. He ain't never been in a crackhead funeral. You ain't never been in a funeral like what happened to son?
Speaker 1: Your old crack? Never, It's never happened. I've been a funerals where I know people smoke cracked, but they didn't die.
Speaker 4: Because of crack, because of died from old age. Yees, heigas died from a cigarette before they died from crack. Of course, that Assso what happened he was smoking?
Speaker 1: What? Crack? No cigarettes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I guess. Of course you could probably overdose from crack. We know that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like when you smoke crack, you want to go on to an adventure right away until the high, Like you don't have time to o d because you're it's adventure time.
Speaker 1: Crack is only what the until Maybe something like that.
Speaker 5: Just crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a quick high. It's just a quick, quick joke. It's like drinking the red Bull.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't I've drank rebels. I just don't think it's like swing Maybe.
Speaker 3: Four four makes your skin crawl and doesn't crack do that? Oh no, that's heroin?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, don't put that on crack.
Speaker 2: What were you huffing in? London and the ship that Kanye was addicted whippets. He wouldn't whippets in London. The nitrous oxide, Yeah, the nitrous page wasn't huffing that.
Speaker 1: He found that.
Speaker 4: He walked out the bar and it was just on the street, right, somebody got out that ball went crazy, went right to the nitrous is Wow.
Speaker 5: Isn't that like laughing gas kind of yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: You just saw that the FDA approved the new Johnson and Johnson nasal spray that has ketamine in it. Jesse, that were oh, the next generation, this new generation coming up. They about to be all fucked in the head. That's what you can go by at their CVS. But they're gonna be huffing ketamine now, like well, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure it's like a small small amount. Just kind of like how this means by the whole box cough syrup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all that means. By the box it spravado. That's what Brittney needs to be.
Speaker 5: On treatment resistant depression.
Speaker 3: Oh tell, they about to go crazy on it. Just remember, but that sounds like something I have to get prescribed.
Speaker 2: Is that one of those over the predit that causes depression? Of course, it's like because like Paxel treats depression, but one of the side effects of suicide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is this is that's not a joke, it's an actual thing. Yeah, Nah, this is I'm scared. I'm scared for this pravado thing.
Speaker 5: That's like carmacks.
Speaker 3: Y'all think CARMX is fixing your lips, But if y'all stop using Carmacks for two days, suddenly your lips are the chat this they've ever been.
Speaker 5: It's fucking you up.
Speaker 1: Gotta know, just drink more water, just dehydrated.
Speaker 5: No, not me, I don't have that problem.
Speaker 3: But yeah, people who use carmacks, they lips after three days be fucked up again.
Speaker 5: There's glass in it. There's glass and karmics in turn the glass and karmax.
Speaker 1: This is a glass.
Speaker 2: But even like blistacks, which I use, I'm more of a Burt skuy, But even.
Speaker 4: Bert Comics stopped using glass jars in nineteen ninety six. The room of that Comax contains tiny glass yards is a false, long standing urban legend design to explain sensations of irritation or addictive views.
Speaker 2: Well, in Ryan's defense, I don't know if the government like double checked. They may have just said they stopped. That was just like I'm not sure that they that was really testing and lits?
Speaker 4: Can we actually hey, how many people actually finish a jaw of karmens or blistacks?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How many people actually finish it? Like get to the bottom of that? No, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: And the look the jars of anything lip bomb related, like get a stick though, digging your dirty ass finger in in that and then just rubbing your lip like, I mean, but it's your finger, you know, mean things I touch in New York City, it's still.
Speaker 5: Your fing But you should be washing your hands before you.
Speaker 1: Put I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm saying everyone that i've watched open that little container, I've never watched them wash their hands before they do it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, people are dirty.
Speaker 1: Just get a stick, chapstick.
Speaker 4: It's considered a rare accomplishment, with some estimate suggestion as many as ninety nine percent of people never actually finish one before losing it.
Speaker 1: That's Navy seal shit. That is only Navy seals finished.
Speaker 4: If you see somebody pull a chapstick out their pocket and it's almost empty, psycho, psycho, how do you still have that?
Speaker 1: How do you still have that.
Speaker 2: Yet? Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 1: Maul. You know that's Florida's sports book. Absolutely and like the Great Future said March, is full of madness. It is finally here that means college basketball. That's exactly what Future was talking about. It is at center stage. The stakes are rising, athletes are being paid, so we know we can trust it. And now it's time to hit the hardwood with hard Rock Bet with hoops every night. Every night is a shot to build a same game parlay and score a major bucket. And even if you miss tip off on the big game, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Hard Rock Bet let you live bet all game long, from the first bucket to the final buzzer.
Speaker 4: Plus, har Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Hey on bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC. In all of the States, must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: Our prayers are with Britney Space. Of course, it is not good to drink and drive, but we're glad everyone is safe. Can we finally say, I apologize to her dad, apologizing your dad too.
Speaker 1: I beat the case. First of hold on, what is she? What was she under the influence of? Was it alcohol? Was it pills?
Speaker 2: Was it like?
Speaker 1: What was it? Because a DUI doesn't mean you were drinking alcohol.
Speaker 5: She was booked under a vehicle cold.
Speaker 3: That says it's a legal or unlawful for a person who was under the combined influence of any alcoholic beverage and drunk to drive a vehicle. So these charges related to drugs and alcohol will be sentive into her county District Attorney's office. So she must have been on a combination of both, which is actually easy to do even if you're not an addict. Do you funk around and have a drink and you had a xanax earlier?
Speaker 5: And so we don't know. But they said she was driving erratically, Well it had.
Speaker 2: To be over I think the California limited is point oh eight or whatever. That also had to be an effect if you're also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but normal people drive over the limit all the time. Like the limit is not high, No.
Speaker 1: Of course not. It's like it's one beer if that or something.
Speaker 2: But either way, I'm not saying what her dad did was right with her her estate and that entire thing, but clearly there's been some things. Man, she's every day with knives doing this shit. She's got ninja stars, Like is.
Speaker 1: It she's in her house? Yeah, sheiktok series.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not a crib No, but all just decide to hopefully Britney Spears is okay, and you know this is just a night out of partying at a French house or something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean outside of the obviously hoping she's okay, just on a human level. I do like want Brittany to get better so she could give us a tour as well. That'd be on my bucket list to go see Britney Spears a lot, Like if she's in like Britney shape to do, like a residency in Vegas, you wouldn't want to see Britny Spears.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she did that. She tendency. Yeah, she had residency in Vegas. Is a reason I saw no footage.
Speaker 4: She had a residency in Vegas. It got canceled for a second, one oh second.
Speaker 3: Twenty thirteen and twenty seventeen. That plenty Hollywood resort and casino. Okay, one of the most successful Las Vegas rather than season history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well I was twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like in this this era, this area, Yeah, that would be great to see seeing Brittany at the sphere.
Speaker 1: What's toxic at the sphere? Time? I used to have this crazy post to Britney Spears on my wall.
Speaker 2: SAME's who she was dressing. Huh Nah, she hadn't like she hadn't like this. I want to say, like this silver skirt and a silver like top. I remember that shit though, Like I know I had the first album with the Flower Joint that that was definitely on my wall. It's so crazy if you go back to the like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears videos that I used to watch on TRL that like TMI like used to get me like horny as a young kid, like when I was going through puberty. If you go back and look at those now and you see the amount of skin they're not showing, they used to have me going crazy compared to now.
Speaker 1: And there's no respect to Meg or anything.
Speaker 2: But if I was thirteen years old in two thousand and three and Meg the Stallion came out on TRL, I probably not in my pants.
Speaker 5: Did you see her and Cardy on stage performing in Houston? Oh, Meg looks great.
Speaker 1: Meg is gorgeous.
Speaker 5: I'm party looked great.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears would show her knee and I would get a thirteen year old direction like now, I cannot even fathom what these kids are going through.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's crazy. I think they're used to it. They've been so exposed to it.
Speaker 5: I think they're used to it.
Speaker 3: They probably that's why now with women, I don't know if you guys have seen, but like the trad wife like traditional like corset long flowy dresses are like coming back and stop. Everything is becoming more conservative because we've hoared ourselves out so badly that it's not even triggering anymore.
Speaker 1: Like I missed sun dress season when it was poking. The dress was down to normal.
Speaker 5: Women still wear some dresses every time.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm just saying when it was like that was the most sexualized in a healthy way. Yeah, because I could just not imagine at this point in my life how that would look as a kid going through people.
Speaker 4: I almost got in trouble for having the little Kim hardcore post in my in my school locker.
Speaker 6: That was one of the most provocative. We talked about it enviral with a she got that moose knuckle right there? No she doesn't, Yes, she does that. That thing is fat.
Speaker 4: Not that one, not not the album, the one that was on the bus Stops the trains. Yeah, pull that one up. Well, No, didn't it fold out that one most knuckleware? No, I think it looks that's cheetah printing. About the length of the cheata print.
Speaker 1: There's nothing there, There's nothing crazy about this picture at all.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Now, now, a girl with one hundred followers that you've run into would post something like this, which is fine.
Speaker 4: It's just that Kim was you know, back then obviously everybody was like, damn, she's she's pretty, and then seeing her like that, we had never saw Kim like that.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know in two thousand and two, when Mariah Carey used to cut the top of her jean shorts, what they used to do to me?
Speaker 1: All she would do was, I don't even want to know what they used to do with Ry.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm cool on not knowing what it did to you. Roy. Actually, nowadays, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, y'all so fucking old? Yah, y'all hear how old Johnson?
Speaker 5: All right? Nowadays these young girls.
Speaker 2: That picture is what came out what ninety six, ninety seven? I think, Yeah, that's almost thirty years old. Yeah, yeah, the pictures older than right.
Speaker 1: That your little Kim photo is older than Ryan.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Like young puberty, Rory. I owed James Cameron a lot of credit because it was shipped before puberty. Titanic was not like marketed as some like raunchy movie that kids couldn't go. So it was like really marketed as a love story?
Speaker 1: Was it rated R Titanic?
Speaker 2: It was not pitched like that if I remember correctly at that time, I was really young, but it was but then three but everyone was the sex you got Celine Dion it love like Pg.
Speaker 1: Thirteen what.
Speaker 2: So this is my memory. My memory could be wrong. I was a kid, but it was something that you would bring your kids to see. It's love, It's it's come on, I will always.
Speaker 3: I don't think they were bringing your kids to see Titanic. It's very obviously adult, an adult movie.
Speaker 1: It was history. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw it with my parents and then I did not know three quarters it was a lot of families in the theater.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah, but I don't It was not advertised as a family movie like you sure people might have bought their kids not knowing exactly.
Speaker 5: It was not advertised as I'm just saying kind of was.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it wasn't marketed the way Animal House was, Like it was. I went to see it in theaters, man, But it's also not that raunchy of a movie. Well, I didn't know three fourths in when I'm eight years old that I was going to see titties, Like, yeah, that was crazy and like in a very beautiful slow motion, like I got time to see the titties. It wasn't like a flash that like we owed James Cameron a lot for doing.
Speaker 3: That was the first time I seen for sure. I was seventeen. I was seven seeing titties on in TV, Like, yeah, didn't.
Speaker 1: It go all the way down? Didn't you show a little bush too?
Speaker 5: No, there was no bush back like the bush you saw her.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was bush. She showed bush.
Speaker 2: She didn't can we can we? She showed bush type in Titanic. You know what I'm telling you? In that that that long shot that showed bush. Yeah, I know, I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: Like stressed at me. I was like a red bush.
Speaker 3: Oh, the curtains matched the drapes. There was no bush. I know, there wasn't no bush. It was blocked by the photo. Go to the director's cut, y'all telling me about my favorite movie.
Speaker 1: I know there was no juice. There was two innings. This is like the movie Juice.
Speaker 2: This is the Mandela effect. When I was seven years old, I remember seeing bush.
Speaker 1: She showed me.
Speaker 3: I mean it was the little bit top of that titty. The rest was always covered by that drawing.
Speaker 1: No, they did a whole long shot of her whole naked bo showed bush.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's that is it?
Speaker 5: You niggas are too horny, man, We.
Speaker 1: Saw a bush. This is that twenty twelve effect Burstine bears fucking kazam all that ship?
Speaker 6: This is that?
Speaker 1: What's her name? Kate? What Kate Winslow? What's her name? Kate?
Speaker 6: It starts with Winslow's daughter, Kate Winslet.
Speaker 2: K Winslow was hilarious. Kate winsleows Eddie Winslow's daughter, his adopted daughter.
Speaker 1: You know you see on.
Speaker 3: You can stop looking for the bush that doesn't exist. Ryan, it was move on, Move on from the conversation.
Speaker 4: Kate wins is fifty. That's another one to add to the list. Knock her right down, knock her right off. Mm hmmm mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 1: The marriage. Do we have voicemails? You have got mail? These are sponsored by.
Speaker 5: Boost We do we actually have a follow up.
Speaker 1: So, okay.
Speaker 7: Yo, this Michican man from Atlanta, now, I just wanted to I appreciate y'all taking my first less I didn't even know it was gonna get through, but I just wanted to add a little clarity to it.
Speaker 1: Nah, man, we weren't. We did a lot. We did a lot of fun things.
Speaker 7: We weren't just like laying up every day dehydrated, drinking alcohol and watching baddies. That was like a misconception because I have enough time to get the whole ship off. But the original point of me hitting y'all because I fuck with y'all and with y'all opinions, like even after she poured the piss in my face, like I think, we took like a five month like no contact and she facetied randomly one night, like crying type ship. I think, like I ignored the first three calls she called again, I answered, so with my big heart, hearing them tears through the phone, I'll pull back up, heart and no, we're not back together.
Speaker 1: But you know I have.
Speaker 7: I have been back around helping her move into the new spot that you know, just all kinds of ship, putting ship together real, just like the same boyfriend duties like. But she will have me thinking that we're you know, the effort that I'm putting in is getting us back to the place. But it's not you know what I'm saying. It's like she wants the freedom to do what she want to do, but then she still want the convenience of me. So it's like, why do we like accept breadcrumbs? It ain't no insecurity and it ain't ship like that. It's just like I love this person. By the way, Roy, my clause is clean.
Speaker 1: Can can you give the backstory?
Speaker 2: Because it's a follow up voicemail of somebody called it already, can you give the backstory to the original voice?
Speaker 3: Some people who have not heard our rappers Delight episode with Zip, there was a caller who called in and said that he was in a toxic relationship. Well, he had been in a toxic relationship with a girlfriend. They drank a lot, they had a lot of fun together, but at one point she found a pair of panties in his closet that were old. He didn't know whose they were, but she spass out through pissing his face. They broke up, and now he was asking he's back talking to her. He was asking us what we thought about it. We told him that, well, I told him that if somebody throws pissing your face and you stay with them, y'all belong together because she crazy and you it's crazy staying with her, and y'all told.
Speaker 5: Him to leave her alone. Blah blah blah blah blah. Zip said he pissed on the girl's bed.
Speaker 1: So now we're here.
Speaker 3: He calls with the follow up and he's telling y'all that they not together. She called him crying. He fell for the tears, and now you know, he's been helped. She's been he's been helping her move and things like that, but they aren't official.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Mitch?
Speaker 5: His name is Yes, I think that. I think that's from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Don't be a sucker. Sucker is born every seventeen seconds in America. Don't be one. You can't let a woman throw pissing your face and then fill and then fall for the fake tears and then go help her move into her new spot.
Speaker 5: Your friend zone.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 5: He doesn't trust him because she found panties in his house.
Speaker 1: Wad she? Don't be that Mitch. Don't be that guy.
Speaker 4: There's others better women out there's women that will never even think about throwing pissing your face. Please don't don't don't be a sucker. Should enough for those in America?
Speaker 2: Should it be a death sentence for a misdemeanor? You found panties with no explanation, there was context.
Speaker 1: They were old.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to hear that, and you threw piss at him, and then he allows you back in his presence.
Speaker 1: I see why you want to do that. He'll let you do anything. Then, Yeah, don't be a sucker.
Speaker 2: Don't I know why she I know why she's fake on him. She knows if I throw piss at someone and they answer the phone, that's called gas I can do.
Speaker 1: It's not gaslighting.
Speaker 2: When she cries no, that's just straight disrespect to I know I could do anything to this person that's.
Speaker 1: Past gas light. Mitch, don't be that guy. That's a bonfire. We cared about you over here. Rory and Maul, don't be that guy.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 5: Man stay with her because they both single and lonely.
Speaker 1: Stand are you pissed? But think about mall. I ain't lonely. Don't listen to you tell me every weekend you lonely?
Speaker 4: So I never said I was lonely. I never shaid I was lonely. I should I be alone? Being alone and being lonely.
Speaker 1: Is two different things.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what's the difference?
Speaker 1: Like choice, it's a difference.
Speaker 5: You both of these niggas are alone and you you know you laid up with something.
Speaker 1: No, he's not.
Speaker 3: If she she could just piss on the man, I know she has scored her. If she could just piss on the man and thought of your face.
Speaker 1: I know there's other squirters out there that won't throw, won't throw, won't well consentually with square in your face if you want them, not only.
Speaker 4: Will I throw pissing your face, that's the thought. Won't even across their mind to throw pissing your face.
Speaker 1: Like she's a dog. She's a dogs. I don't want to know what cups she picked. She needs to be, she needs to be by herself.
Speaker 5: I know it was a plastic cut one of them dollar tree cups.
Speaker 1: She's a dog. That's what you call a day. It's clear so to see that she was dehydrated. He tried to. I could tell by his guilty conscience when he's like, nah, we don't be drinking, like he's trying to say it was.
Speaker 5: Him.
Speaker 3: If you if listen, man, listen, she's a terrible person, right, but apparently you love her and you like the fact that she's a terrible person. So if you want our permission for you to stay with her, because that's what you're gonna do regardless, then do it.
Speaker 5: Do I think you deserve better? Nah?
Speaker 3: Not really, because if you're willing to stay with that, I don't think you deserve better. You don't think you deserve better. How I'm think more highly of you than you do.
Speaker 1: You see how they think you? See how anything about you? Mitch?
Speaker 4: Once you make that decision, now, old woman like, oh, he don't respect herself enough, He don't love herself enough.
Speaker 1: He don't think he deserved better. You don't fall into that category.
Speaker 5: King stand tall, Mitch, Did you have toxic parents?
Speaker 3: Because there's no way you grew up in a healthy, happy household and a woman through pissing your face and you think that that's it.
Speaker 4: Yes, she stick, I was meaning she still had not only is she still her face, she still has access to you.
Speaker 5: She called your phone crying.
Speaker 1: Like where you at? My big cousin over there to wool Pass and by the.
Speaker 3: Way, by the way, she don't want to be in a relationship with you because she got something on her line right now. Let me tell you some baby, she got something on her line right now that would never let her throw, pissing her pissing his face.
Speaker 4: See, he's not gonna help her move. He would throw pissing her face and not help her.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, manic thing is though, like, even if you want to entertain a woman that through pissing your face, she should be at your crib helping you move.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you?
Speaker 4: She should be at my crib being my pet. You gotta do everything I say around this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You put peepads just around the whole. You gotta do everything I say and dog.
Speaker 5: She home trade.
Speaker 3: I actually had a Snapchat person I used to follow on Snapchat who used to have two women in cages eating out of dog food bowls.
Speaker 2: Essentially, Yes, that's what that's what she ain't go get. It's the biggest big Go get the biggest dog k kg.
Speaker 4: You can find it, pet smart, put it in your living room and tell her to come over. You got a new bed for her, tell her to get in the cage. That's what you do to her, That's that's what you treat her. So you want to throw piss on somebody's face, treat her like the dog.
Speaker 1: He wants to be the one in the cage. Yeah, he know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She might have a Yeah, he might be a missive.
Speaker 1: Listen if that might be.
Speaker 2: If that's pissing his face and he's helping her move, he stuck his tongue out, If that's their thing, I'm not going to judge in that way. It sounded like it was out of anger, in a disrespectful way to throw piss at you. That's different than liking piss on you and someone throws pists on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a difference.
Speaker 5: I still gotta know if he was cheating or not, because he might be lying us. Because if you.
Speaker 2: Were cheating, it's still don't that's that don't matter. Understand, I'm gonna do it. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You want to cut up his clothes?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Whatever? That tweet that he's a piece of shit. This is throwing pissing someone's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all don't get to play, and this is mission design you. We're now moving the conversation to a hypothetical because we're not saying that you did cheat.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Don't get to.
Speaker 3: Hurt people and put people's safety at risk and then decide how they get to react.
Speaker 1: Judge does that's that's exactly where you'll be at.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 1: You throw a pissing my face right in front of the judge with a broke nose.
Speaker 2: Okay, well fair, Yes, you can't control someone sneak attacking you by pissing in the bathroom with a cup and then throwing at you when you had no idea it's coming cool, I agree, But you also have the choice to not deal with that person ever again.
Speaker 1: For sure, two things can be true with you.
Speaker 4: Good job, lock her up cold the cops, Mitch put her in jail when she belonged with the rest of them dogs.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the statute of limitation is. I'm throwing piss on somebody.
Speaker 1: Is it a law?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's a salt? No, I agree, should be. I just don't know. It's definitely a sor like coughing. You be biotary locked up in going to throw pitch on the seat and see what happens to you. I'm sure that wouldn't go over well. I just didn't know if the Rikers lost it's.
Speaker 4: A serious criminal act genery classified as battery or salt. Because this involves the throwing of bodily fluids, is awfully treated as a bio has it related offense, statue of limited limitations of time limits to charge someone with this offense depends on whether it is prosecuted as a mistermean or a felony, and most your addiction simple batteries a mister meaning with a statute a limitation of one to two years.
Speaker 5: But how are you gonna prove? How can you prove that? Through piss on you? You can prove that.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was young, like the really degenerate kids used to piss in condoms time and throw my cars.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, y'all was too bored over. There were from Queens. Yeah, that was too bored over.
Speaker 1: There a lot of a lot of traffic.
Speaker 2: Get off the belts and I remember uh ship on the decide where the woods were over, like they would throw it back cop cars sometimes.
Speaker 1: Nah, see y'all tripping Halloween maybe, but on a random.
Speaker 5: Wednesday Halloween if it's the holiday, makes sense, Halloween.
Speaker 1: You know, we was doing whatever outside.
Speaker 2: But that was just mean, silly teenage shit. Yeah, but I just think it's funny to hold a piss. So you could piss in a condom. That was just always kind of funny to me. And then tie in the condom, I know, you getting pissed on ans and like was they putting the condom on and peeing in it?
Speaker 1: I didn't like. I wasn't staring. I wasn't like watching them turn around.
Speaker 5: When you hang the water balloon from this fountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gotta put it on the on the fosi right, getting some head.
Speaker 2: Was just like put the Yeah, I suppose I never participated in. I did stand and watch and laugh, but I never threw a pissed condom at anyone.
Speaker 1: I was. I wasn't cool. That's what cool kids were doing. Ironically, Yeah I was. So.
Speaker 3: I was watching EU four al last night and it was the scene where I don't know if y'all remember the chubby girl she fucked the dude from high school that used to be like lit. Remember, why are the kids that from high school that were lit in high school? I've never seen one continue the littless like they always the most popular kids always fall off like I've never seen one continue on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean ever, damn holy in high school, he was the man homie. That's not true. Lebron was in high school. Well, I mean when you could have went to the NBA at thirteen, you're just yeah, Lebron was the man in high school. Savannah knew that.
Speaker 6: Don't don't do that to his soulf that's see that, that's love, that's you didn't have to say that.
Speaker 1: She would have still because.
Speaker 3: Everybody knew that. McDonald's knew that. Everybody is, including Savannah. What's wrong with saying his wife they went to high school together, I know, which.
Speaker 5: I think is the thing right where you just you named the obvious, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying in Savannah's uh, in case he could have blown his knee out his senior year, could he loved him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He just so happened to become one of the greatest parts.
Speaker 5: I was my eyes like that. When I was younger, I didn't have eyes like you were.
Speaker 1: You were born in Akron, Ohio in nineteen eighty four. Na.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but niggas up there and and Q's they they were just some niggas that you knew was going to to Syracuse University, knew.
Speaker 5: You knew who was but none of them niggas is it to this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: But a lot of like why people are cool in high schools for sometimes like immature reasons. So if you're looking at it at that scope as a girl, that's not going to last very long for junior or senior year, it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Also, that's doesn't have longevity.
Speaker 3: I think it limits you. I think when you are that popular, that young, it fucks up your idea of like the real world you can you know what I'm saying, Like, I think that literally like fucks you up. I don't think it was gonna happen regardless. I think that you might not have it. You don't know what you're chasing because you think you've hit it, you've hit that peak, and then you go out into the real world and you're nobody and you're not used to being nobody. Think if you're used to being nobody in high school, when you get to college, just like another chance to reinvent yourself. But people leave high school going to college and to still be that nigga and it's just like nah.
Speaker 2: And teenage impulse is like should be studies because there's there were people far smarter than me, way more athletic than me, that just were impulsive to bullshit that was happening in high school and that hindered the rest of their future. Like impulse should really be studied with teenage kids, I think the kids that have the least amount of impulse in high school are typically the people that have a longer career, if you will, Because there was kids way smarter than me just never did shit because they were impulsive to bullshit, far smarter than me, and probably had a different scope of longevity. But no, we're gonna fuck around for these four years.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Lit because I think I've known one person that ever made it to a brick, that never made it to what that made it to a brick. I think I know one person from high school that actually made it to one brick, just one, just one.
Speaker 1: Nobody from have made it to a break, not even one.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm sure you've known people that have made it far past one brick, Oh for sure, I'm saying me personally, I think I know one person that made it to a brick from school.
Speaker 1: Well everyone else, not balls.
Speaker 4: Not the laying you stay in your lane, all right, well, what's some major majors here?
Speaker 1: Zip? Zip you here?
Speaker 5: Can we pray?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Man, we're gonna get into some patrions praying before Patreon. For what pray for Patreon our father who.
Speaker 1: Are in heaven. It will be that name Catholic, that will be done as earth and is in heaven. No, are you leading the prayer? No? Who's leading the preyer you.
Speaker 5: Anytime you pray right now?
Speaker 1: No? Who told you that? Because that way already? No, No, I don't know what the marriage do it? Yo? We talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just Jinga. We're on the Patreon