Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yo Jess, hilarious. Good morning, Charlamagne to.
Speaker 2: God, Piece to the planet is Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 2: I feel blessed Black and Holly Favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Yes, good morning?
Speaker 1: What up, Jess? How you feel?
Speaker 5: Good morning? I feel good? How y'all going?
Speaker 2: Blessed Black and Holly favor. But this is the greatest show on Earth fifteen years and running dropping the cloves.
Speaker 4: Bo damn it, just because what's happening.
Speaker 6: Salute to everybody that purchased the puppy. These puppies is kicking my ass. I bet usually I'll get up at about four thirty, four fifteen. This morning, I had to get a be at three thirty. Won't walk downstairs, and it was a crate full of poop?
Speaker 2: What was a random shot? I'm everybody out there who's purchased the puppies? Yea, because I thought you're about to stay from someplace that has in general that pumpy.
Speaker 1: Life is different because it's just like and.
Speaker 7: Then you got two, yes, and like you got one, you got to he took train him.
Speaker 6: I took the dog to the vet, and the vet was like, why would you get too why? She was like, it doesn't make sense. We get one tree one and then you get another one. It's like, it just made sense. I wanted sisters and wanted like together. She was like, that was dumb, And now I realized what it means.
Speaker 5: You can get that must be black.
Speaker 3: No, that was white.
Speaker 4: But you should always get somebody to do your dog the way? Did he did? Kick cut his dog?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Lack of them seemed to get that dog seemed to get in line, didn't he No.
Speaker 6: I'm not heard from the dog again. Really yeah, but these two dog men are kicking my ass. But I'm enjoying it though. So, but just to let you know, you got to walk each individual dog by himself, so you can't walk them together. No, because she said, want to overpower the other one? Mmm, so I have to walk one and bring it back in, and then walk the other one and then bring it back in.
Speaker 2: I think she meant that them two dogs will overpower your old ass she was trying to tell you in a nice way.
Speaker 6: Maybe that too. And I called my daughter and my son this one. I thought, y'all gonna help, like with the with the dog. Since that's zad I got to go to the gym at twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: No, it's in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's why he looked the way he do, and you look the way you do. Y'all want to close bonds to the man of the house, Big Low. We used to call him Low Logan. That's Big Logan, and you need to start respecting his authority tie and calling him Big Logi too.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, let's get the show cracked, and Candas Parker will be joining us this morning. Man, she's got a new book that can do mindset how to cultivate resilience, follow your heart, and fight for your passions.
Speaker 2: It is out today, that's right, Candas. You know, three time w NBA champion, two time Olympic gold medalisten. Yes, Candas is a big deal, that's right. And Congressman Eric Swawell Swallowell, Yes, we'll be joining us up for California, that's right. So he'll be here to talk to us about all the going goings on. In the world of politics.
Speaker 3: What's happening? You know?
Speaker 2: Were a perfect balance and rachets and righteousness on this show.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: You're gonna learn something, and you're gonna be entertained, and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get pissed off. Yes, okay, we take you to all the range of emotions.
Speaker 1: Yes Jesus, all right, Well let's get to trying to know.
Speaker 7: Hush because I'm still trying to recover from what from Chris.
Speaker 6: We got a lot of good d ms from the national I don't know if it's a national, but the down syndrome on a different agencies and.
Speaker 5: This that and the other's checking on me were saying that.
Speaker 1: That was positive.
Speaker 6: The fact that we let that young man or I don't know how old he is, let that brother come up here and rap and let him, you know, talk to you that like they did.
Speaker 5: They see the strip tease? Did they see the dance?
Speaker 4: Did they? And nobody cares about you?
Speaker 7: Right, They weren't check on me or apologize to me. They called to say all the positivity.
Speaker 2: By the way, Big Chris wasn't up here because he got down syndrome. Big Christ was up here because he's entertaining and Big Chris by with Ricky Smiley. And you've ever heard Ricky Smiley and Big Chris together, you know, Big Chris is just an entertaining person that correct, you ain't cann just come up here because you got Down syndrome.
Speaker 3: No, no, but.
Speaker 1: Get youself. Got to be happy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: But all the blogs and all the places that represent a lot of kids that have Down syndrome were very.
Speaker 1: Excited the fact that we had Big Chris up here.
Speaker 6: We let him express himself, we let him rap, and we let him talk, and they were just so excited about.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed Big Chris. I always enjoyed Big Chris.
Speaker 2: I was happy to even see That's why Ricky brought him up here with here we're talking about Big Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: Nice, I'm okay, thank you so much, Okay, sure, okay, right, all right, Well, let's get the show cracking front page news when we come back as the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning, everybody, it's j N v Ess, hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: What's up Morgan, Hey y'all, Hey, how y'all feeling Hey, good, okay, we love to hear that.
Speaker 11: First off front page.
Speaker 10: More updates on this attack out of Boulder, Colorado. Now, the FBI says Mohammed Sabrey Solomon planned the attack and Boulder on Sunday for over a year. In court document, Solomon said he researched on YouTube how to make Molotov cocktails. Yeah, he's a husband and a father of five, and he allegedly planned or said that he had planned the attack for one year but waited until his daughter graduated to carry it out. Now, documents claim he also said he wanted to kill all Zionist people, in which they were all dead. Now, meanwhile, the White House is pointing out the immigration status of the suspect. Press Secretary Caroline Lovit noted that the Egyptian man overstayed his tourist visa and the Trump administration is taking a look a hard look at these types of attacks, saying they should never happen. Let's take a listen to White House Press Secretary Caroline Lovit.
Speaker 12: Any individual, especially illegal criminals, who engage in acts of terrorism will be held accountable under this president. This terrorist came into our country under the previous administration. Joe Biden's administration foolishly gave him a tourist visa and that allowed him to unlawfully remain in our country.
Speaker 10: She went on to say this person should have been deported a long time ago. And of course, President Trump said the attack will not be tolerated in the United States of America, and he added that the suspect came in through Biden's quote ridiculous open border policy, and he quote must be he must go out under Trump policy.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, Governor Colorado Governor jareded Polis, he spoke yesterday in Denver saying there doesn't appear to be an extended conspiracy involving the Boulder fire attack suspect, and he's confident the suspect will have his day in court. Let's take a listen to Colorado Governor Jarrett Polis and his comments.
Speaker 11: At this point, we have no reason or information that there was any type of extended conspiracy, although that investigation continues.
Speaker 14: I'm confident he'll be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Speaker 10: Of course, the suspect, Mohammed Sabriy Salomon, as mentioned before, is accused of using a makeshift flamethrower and malotov cocktails in Sunday's attack, which seriously injured eight people. He's already been charged with a federal hate crime, and the forty five as mentioned before, as well as the forty five year old a gemption man was in the US legally.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you guys a question when it comes to lot is I notice is a small part of the problem. But the fact that people can actually google some of these things Google how to make a mouse for a cocktail, whatever you call it, or Google how to make a ghost gun, or google how to make a bomb. Sud we be cutting some of these off things off online where people just can't get access to it that fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 10: And then to your point, as you were saying previous in previous days about how they're going to moving forward, some students will be vetted on social media.
Speaker 11: I'm sure that could be a thing as well.
Speaker 10: It's like what have you been looking up, what have you been googling, what have you been researching? And so maybe that could add to essentially that vetting process.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, people who want to kill you, people who want to harm you, they gonna find a way and you know, this is a sad, sad situation. And Harry, I don't know how to combat this level of bigotry. I don't know how to combat this level of prejudice. If I did as a black person, I would have made it stop a long time ago.
Speaker 6: Just make it a little more difficult though, the fact that you can google how to make a bomb.
Speaker 3: And then it give you step by step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm talking about the bigotry and the prejudice and the racism and the anti Semitism that fuels people to do these type of things. I don't know how to make that stop. Like I said, if I as a black person, I would have made this stop a long time ago for us, all right, And this is what this is just who some people in this world are.
Speaker 4: Sad.
Speaker 10: It just it just is very very sad, very deep rooted. But I will keep you guys posted as to what happens with that story.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 10: That's US front page News for six a m. At seven am. Stick around. We're still talking about Trump's so called big Beautiful.
Speaker 11: Bill, and we're still on the topic for.
Speaker 10: Whatever reason of Joe Biden's mental health decline.
Speaker 11: So we'll talk about that because.
Speaker 2: You know why we're still on that topic, because we're on that topic because the Trump administration is here because of that mental decline.
Speaker 4: And I also want to say, this is why.
Speaker 2: Whenever you see bigotry, or you see prejudice, or you see racism or anti semitism of any kind, you should speak out against it. Although Martin Luther King Junior said, an injustice anywhere as a threat to justice everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: All right, Pocket, Well, thank you for see you next time, Morgan. All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one oh five to one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, call us up right now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: I'm telling what you doing.
Speaker 17: If this is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred and five five one, we want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 7: This is Darshell.
Speaker 18: Good morning, Djay and be good morning Jess, Good morning, Charla Maye.
Speaker 5: How you doing a good morning?
Speaker 3: Get you off your chest.
Speaker 18: I just want to raise awareness domestic violence. I was just recently shot four times by my ex boyfriend. I'm from Detroit, Dan.
Speaker 4: Sorry to hear that.
Speaker 18: Lord my ex boyfriend for six years. When when a guy put his hands on you one time, just leave him alone, Just leave him alone because it's only gonna get worse.
Speaker 4: I am sorry. I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
Speaker 18: And due to due to the gun shot like he signed me four times, I was lost my hand because he tried to shoot me in my head. So I just also want to ask if anybody want to donate to my cash up because I need a prosthetic can now because he tried to sue me in my uh shoe me in my head and I was I lost my hand, So if anybody want to donate my cash.
Speaker 6: Up is only me nine, only me nine two. Okay, listen to you, queen.
Speaker 18: All righty, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm a good day you too?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 19: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 14: My name is Tiana Sena from where Boston, South Carolina?
Speaker 4: Eight four three? What's happening?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Tina?
Speaker 14: What's up? Hey?
Speaker 19: Good morning everybody. I just want to talk about the sassy men that we have on this earth right now.
Speaker 1: The sassy man.
Speaker 19: Very yes, these men want to be baby. I just got a relationship with a guy and he was saying I wasn't babying him enough. He also wanted me to come in and clean.
Speaker 8: Cook.
Speaker 19: I also drive a truck, so from like thirteen or fourteen hours a day, and he drives the truck as well. But I don't understand why he feels like he gets to come home play his PlayStation. Why cook, clean, wash clothes and still cater to this baby grown ass man. I'm sorry for saying that, but these are the same men that were back in the day, like how my dad and my mom came up, or you know, our aunties and uncles came up. They don't want it, do no work, They want to complain. They want to be baby. They want to be the woman while we have to be the man. What's going on with that?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you tried to put a finger in his booky yet? Well that's how you really test the level of sassy. This now you got, I don't know, on a scale of one, the saucy san Tana, how sassy is you know?
Speaker 1: You gotta test she didn't say she has it?
Speaker 4: Has you?
Speaker 19: I mean, if I had to try it, I'd probably say probably yeah, I might as well go back and this and be like, hey, get some closure real quick.
Speaker 14: Hey yeah, let me just see how that please out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, check check I need mistake, yeah check check his oil and then come back. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: Check?
Speaker 14: Check and then you're back right right.
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 2: Of course I'll definitely send you on. We'll put you on hold, and you don't keep my people from the April three on hold.
Speaker 3: Hold on, o'ka on.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 17: The Breakfast Club is your time to get it off your chest. Way up, whether you're mad or blast, time to get.
Speaker 4: Up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this going on?
Speaker 3: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Take us off blue to toomin.
Speaker 15: It's mental health.
Speaker 4: It's men's mental health month.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 2: Last week last month was a mental health month. This this month is Men's Mental health month.
Speaker 3: But not heavy.
Speaker 15: I got a question for you, Yes, sir, why are you playing Chris Brown six o'clock in the morning. Yeah, Bro, I don't want to be thinking about who's sing my residuals at six o'clock in the morning when I'm working.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I can't only imagine how many dudes get up for work. I trot trucks, I'm out in about which all.
Speaker 15: In the morning.
Speaker 14: The first thing I gotta hear is residuals. But I can only imagine how many brothers.
Speaker 15: Wake up in the morning motivated for work and you just touch them out automatic.
Speaker 4: I be feeling the same way.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we play so much low music in the morning. People are trying to get up and get active.
Speaker 6: We tell you all the time, we don't pick the music. We don't pick the music for the show. Well, I only pick the music for my mix. But what would you rather hear?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 15: Bro? Bro say that matter? I got another phone of pictures right yo. Every time you play Kendrick Tomorrow to Lamar right early in the morning, or anytime during your show during that intro, I'll be ready for you to drop some rich boy. What's your beetle Richard.
Speaker 1: That's the original sample.
Speaker 6: But I told you I don't pick the songs for the actual show.
Speaker 3: I just do it for my mix.
Speaker 4: You're a liar. You played the music.
Speaker 14: I thought you would cut it up. You mixed.
Speaker 15: Throw it on there, switch it up.
Speaker 13: I'll be.
Speaker 6: I'll be playing rich point in the totally two different tempos. Rich Boys eighty one and that was seventy. But I'll still be playing it. You're talking about that intro that you have.
Speaker 15: Than they got what's up Je? What's up to Je?
Speaker 5: Go morning?
Speaker 21: You're gonna blow that home up for me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 15: I got you?
Speaker 8: Period?
Speaker 5: Thank you have a good one.
Speaker 2: They just giving out CDL nowadays everybody got CDL now giving them out?
Speaker 4: Hey, Yo, what is a really good?
Speaker 5: Drivers called him?
Speaker 2: They just giving them up now or something you had to work for. We had three people called here in a row. I mean we are a big shop.
Speaker 7: I mean like yeah, and then like a lot of those A lot of them listening to us because they on the.
Speaker 5: Road, A lot of them on the road right now. Yeah, the job giving out equipment.
Speaker 3: Hello about is love?
Speaker 4: Everybody king?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: My call man, because I want to talk about Russia. Man, I think there was a few things they should be known. Concerned Russia that that they don't teach us in school side makes it quick, hot, pathetic.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting on you. Yeah, we waiting on you, all right.
Speaker 14: All right, So this is down Alahydro from North Carolina. Now, first thing number one, Ethiopia was the only country in Africa that was to colonized. Russia helped them, how because if remend elect the second of Ethiopia in the eighteen hundred seats high Japan had kept their country updated so that they could keep up with the Western countries and remind elect the second one wasn't the same for Easthiopia. It was Russia that since people to help them start with their educational system and their healthcare system. And they said some generals also for their military strategy. And it's because of that that they were able to defeat the Roman invader or the pope throwing around the Parler conference. Russia also helped the slaves gain their prisom how because Fred wanted to say soldiers over here to fight with a confederacy. Russia had six Russia sleeps over here. They was over they was in the Atlantic Coasta by New York and they was in the Pacific Ocean by San Francisco. The Keith France who are coming over here. I just feel like that is some good information for us to know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Yo, get off Russia. Thank you for the Russia crazy this morning.
Speaker 14: Now man, Now, I'm just a non violent person. Brush, I wanted to moste nobody's people that you want to meet.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the history lesson, but the Russian glady, you vibing drago to kill Rocky, didn't you?
Speaker 4: You probably checked free died.
Speaker 14: Hey, charlam Man, charlom Man. I tried to leave this one out right. But the year and a half did show us that Jesus.
Speaker 2: Was black, he said, he dropped the mic on that, right. Okay, I don't mean glad to be put to tell me Jesus was black. I knew that already. The Russia glazing was crazy this morning, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. What's up, Lauren?
Speaker 21: Good morning.
Speaker 3: I was caught yesterday.
Speaker 21: Kurt was Kurt was? It was aggressive?
Speaker 6: Okay, what do you have on today? It looks like you're like a crazy asylumn type of this.
Speaker 2: Is goings like started Gordon gone trail y.
Speaker 3: She don't know what.
Speaker 6: I don't know what Google.
Speaker 3: Googled.
Speaker 21: I know the brand show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have to see that episode of The Cosby Show with you made his own shirt for.
Speaker 22: Prom Yes, she said, no, this is not not that.
Speaker 2: This is this okay, but you got rire goings at home? I want some were going. We got Rick Goings at home.
Speaker 21: Don't wish was made in the hound.
Speaker 3: We got the latest coming up? What we're talking about?
Speaker 22: Yeah, we do so push your tea, sat down with g Q and spill all the beans.
Speaker 21: He said death.
Speaker 22: Jim tried to censor him, we'll send your Kendrick Lamar on the Clips new album, and he was not going to do it. So eventually they all right, all right, okay, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, it's a lot. We'll get to it next. It's the Breakfast clo.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody, steej Envy, just hilarious.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest.
Speaker 3: Lauren wanna be coming the street things.
Speaker 4: She gets them, somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 21: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the latest on you, The Latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 3: It's the latest the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Okay, y'all, so let's get into this Push Your T clips conversation. So Push Your T and his brother Malice sat down with GQ and they had a conversation about everything where music is now and the fact that you know, they have their first album coming out.
Speaker 21: It's been fifteen years.
Speaker 22: But one of the biggest questions that a lot of people had is why has it taken so long? And according to Push You T, he says that depth Jim tried to censor Kendrick Lamar's verse on a song that they have on the album, and eventually it turned into a back and forth censer it, take the song off, and then from there it went to them eventually dropping clips and Push Your T solo and then them moving on.
Speaker 3: Well, it hasn't been fifteen years because of that.
Speaker 6: It was fifteen years because you know, the one brother gave up rap at one time and allow to do Christian rapper.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now they got back together.
Speaker 22: Doing it, But I mean they dropped the press release over the summer, and over the summer. When they dropped the press release, and then remember they tease the song at the LV Fashion Show, people thought that it would going to be like a lot sooner than right now than today. So that's what I'm referring to. But so what happened was when that press release dropped a lot of people realized that there was no mention of dev Jam, which was a thing because clips that their whole deal with death Jim was new. It happened over like the last year or so, so we were like, what is going on?
Speaker 21: And instead they.
Speaker 22: Actually attributed attributed the distribution in the marketing to Jay Z's Rock Nation. So in the GQ article, Pusha t talks about, you know, they were really excited they went to death Jam.
Speaker 21: They were proud.
Speaker 22: They thought that, you know what I mean, like everything was moving how was supposed to move. And then Deth Jim heard the song Chains and Whips, which is a song that Kendrick Lamar's on, and they weren't they weren't going for it. Specifically, there was an attorney with dev Jam, and they are claiming that this attorney is the person who said, okay, we have the sense of the song, and then it was the person who said, well, what if we just removed the song altogether, and then came back and said, okay, let's move away from the clips, drop the clips.
Speaker 21: So push your t's like, well, that was dumb.
Speaker 2: The issue here, nobody's censoring. I'm sure, I'm sure. I'm sure f JM wanted the sense to Kendrick because they in the middle of this lawsuit with Drake. Yes, I guarantee you that has something to do with that long of course.
Speaker 21: Yes.
Speaker 22: Uh So, according to Push Your Tea, the lawyer's name was Steve Galley, and he says that they're what he believes is their issue was that, you know, you got two of Drake's biggest like arch enemies, right who were on this song and they're UMG's in the middle of m they're in the middle of this lawsuits that are like, no, we can't, like, we don't want any more fire. Let's just sit back and push your t's Like, well, basically that has nothing to do with us. So yeah, so they're like, well, we'll just drop the clips and then push your t's like, well, the issue is I'm still here as a solo artist. So if you're gonna let clips go, let me go as well too. And it got to the point where that's what they did, So f.
Speaker 2: Jam should be ashamed of theyselves. Okay, record label censor and artists. What happened to my freedom of speech?
Speaker 6: Russe Russell Simmons would never be his president, jay Z would never when he was president, Leo Covid, Leo Cohen would never when he was president Vin never Like, like I said, freedom of speech allow him to say what he wants to say.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense at all.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I mean I agree.
Speaker 2: But and by the way, albums like the Clips are the type of albums deaf Jam should be putting out. So I call that adult contemporary hip hop like like artists that you know are just timeless and classic death Jams is supposed to represent a timeless, classic label.
Speaker 4: That's the type of project they should be one hundred percent behind.
Speaker 6: Well, that was the origin of deaf Jam in the streets, right when you see all this, like we can go back from jay Z to GZ to.
Speaker 1: The Clips, like that's the origin of death Jam.
Speaker 6: That's what built death Jam, you know, that's what that's that's why this is really really weird.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I agree, and I also think too, I think it's certain artists that you can kind of play around with like this.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think they don't.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I don't think that it was smart for them to even approach them directly, indirectly, whatever, with something like this, as if they're not they're going to care, they're going to be quiet about it.
Speaker 2: I just bad press for a label that doesn't need it. Not right now, Just bad press for no reason.
Speaker 21: Not right now.
Speaker 22: I've grabbed one of the photos and for the listeners, please go take a look at the GQ interview because they look so good in their photos. Shoot, they're all black, and they have a ton of different photos, and in the interview they're actually in a sprinter with the writer of the article trying to just find food and are just having a conversation about music and where music is now.
Speaker 2: And those they've aged very well, not just as artists but as humans. Like you know, when you get to a certain age, that's what you look at. I don't care about your designer, I don't care about your cars, your jury. What do you look like? Is your skin, clip eyes white. Are you mentally and physically in shape?
Speaker 4: That's what I like.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: They've always been like that.
Speaker 6: They always been on their workout regimen, they always been on their eating good food regimen. And they're all about family. So that's the main purpose of the clip slue to the clips.
Speaker 2: I also appreciated Malice's perspective when he was talking about how you don't have to address everything, yes, and how artists feel the need to talk back today fans and he was like, you know, you talk about you can see people's egos taking over and folks never learned to sit down. And he said, you can rise above that eternally if you are a peace with yourself.
Speaker 1: They plan out, they plan out.
Speaker 6: If you don't know them and you know, hopefully they'll come up here, they plan out everything. They plan out the next five years of where they want to be with fashion and music and their investments. They plan out everything. They are very like, They are very methodical when they come to the way that they think about that.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 22: And one of the other things too that well, first of all, I thought that that was a good take for all us because he's the type he just sits back.
Speaker 21: He doesn't really get involved in anything whatsoever.
Speaker 22: But even in this article he's talking a lot more about He talks about like he feels like he's watched the engine leave rap where like he left and he took a step away, he came back and things are exactly where they are. But they also talk about whether this new collaboration with rock Nation means we're going to get more pusha T jay Z music and push your T doesn't confirm anything directly, but he does say we made history a couple of times with a smirk, talking about you know, their songs that they have already.
Speaker 2: So I would love to hear a whole verse on the new clips up. That would be the cherry on top. I don't need it, but I would love to hear a whole.
Speaker 6: Both always comes through for them, So I'm the assuming that I'm sure you get a whole verse on that.
Speaker 3: I would hope.
Speaker 22: So yeah, yeah, Well make sure you guys go check out that g Q article. That is it for the first come out So sorry. The article on the album comes out July eleventh. It's called uh, let God sort them out? And right now they have their single, you have their single.
Speaker 4: Play it right now. I'm sure it's not trumpetson.
Speaker 3: No, we don't have in the system.
Speaker 22: But I need to hear that we played it during then we played during past, Yeah we did.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so we should have it somewhere in the system.
Speaker 6: But yeah not, they only played a thing of it. I can play, I'll send it in, I'll send it over.
Speaker 4: Okay, it'd be like Nigga DJ.
Speaker 5: He ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: It's not my system, and I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: This is not you better stop because pople really picked the music up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm playing.
Speaker 2: When you blazed the trump when you blazed the clips this morning and you don't have the.
Speaker 3: Music clips is Miamis. But let me come back.
Speaker 5: That's what me.
Speaker 21: I should have reminded you this.
Speaker 7: I'll send it over methodical and articulating the way to be.
Speaker 3: That's my home.
Speaker 4: But he bought the baby oil in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah he just didn't. You know what's so crazy? You show you people all of a sudden, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I wish to love you was glazy.
Speaker 22: Break in the room is all that's a crime to bringing the baby in the room.
Speaker 21: You are complicit and be you brother say you didn't do that.
Speaker 3: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: She's been.
Speaker 22: Don't bring no baby or in no rooms not just want no enterprise.
Speaker 4: Listen to you. Okay, let's do this. Let's play an O G Clips record.
Speaker 6: We got to pull that up now to you know, to take along with these old computers.
Speaker 4: Damn we loaded.
Speaker 3: Keep talking. We don't have twenty one.
Speaker 2: Seconds, twenty more seconds, twenty more seconds to what the players clip.
Speaker 3: Birthday.
Speaker 7: I always thought Dave Heavy birthday to Dave East and Jill Biden, Jill Bid, Yeah, Anderson Cooper to birthday.
Speaker 22: That's a nice little mash up everywhere. Well, yes, Michelle education by.
Speaker 6: His I'm good. It's the Clips Classic. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, front page news.
Speaker 3: Next you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's dj NV just hilarious. Charlamagne to god. We are the Breakfast Club. Now let's get back to some front page news.
Speaker 10: Oh hey, I'm like, oh, that's I usually like when you say hot to me, good morning.
Speaker 11: He appreciated. We can put a toss my bag, y'all. So yeah, As mentioned in the last.
Speaker 10: Hour, uh, the topic of former President Joe Biden's mental health is still a topic, uh for former Vice president. Excuse me, Former President Bill Clinton is defending former President Joe Biden when it comes to claims regarding the decline of his mental health while he was in office and running for re election.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: Clinton made the comment speaking to CBS Sunday morning. Let's take a listen to what he had to say about former President Joe Biden's mental health.
Speaker 8: I thought he was a good president. Only concern I thought he had to deal with was could anybody do that job? Until they were eighty six and we did several long talks. I had never seen him and walked away thinking he can't do this anymore. He was always on top of his brief. I saw President Biden hover long ago, and I thought he was in good shot.
Speaker 11: So what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 10: Clinton was actually on the show promoting his new book, The First Gentleman.
Speaker 4: So I think Bill.
Speaker 2: Clinton is holding the party line, and you know, we don't need anybody that's continuing to hold the party line to the detriment of the country, because that's what happened with President Biden. People held the party line so much to the detriment of the country because of President Trump was the threat that everybody said he was going to be, then they should have governed like a threat, and they should have been doing things to ensure that threat doesn't get back into power and running Joe Biden keeping him in that position definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely didn't ensure that Trump wasn't gonna get back in that position of power.
Speaker 6: But the sad thing about is we said it right, We've seen it, and we got ish for people saying that that's not true, this, that and the other, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: But we all seen.
Speaker 2: It was and we ain't never met him. I ain't never met the man. You mean to tell me that those of us who never met the man saw it, but people that.
Speaker 4: Used to see him on the regular didn't see it.
Speaker 3: Cut it out.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it's just a matter of what you saw and where you might have saw it. Because I was around and very heavily involved with the Biden administration and covering the Vitamin administration. I had been around him during the time where people were saying he was he was on his mental decline, and I will say from a personal perspective that he was just old. It wasn't giving that he wasn't sharp, he just was old.
Speaker 1: And remember that was just my and that was just.
Speaker 2: You know, the contradiction that Bill Clinton said in that interview, because I watched that whole interview this weekend.
Speaker 4: He said that.
Speaker 2: He said that, but then he turned around and said, but you know, I did question if he could do that job until he was eighty six.
Speaker 10: Yes, he was saying that anybody could do the job until they were eighty six because the oldest person would do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what I'm but he's the person. He's the guy. You can't just say anybody. He was the guy that was close to eighty six.
Speaker 1: And nobody was attacking it.
Speaker 6: I think if you had a family member that had dementia, and like mother had dementia, you've seen signs from that. Joe Biden had that, I seen gis mom had, right, I seen th same type of signs. So that's worried me. And if you voted me in somebody you have questions, and the fact that I feel like they were lying, you know, concerns me a lot.
Speaker 10: Of course, the concern for sure was legitimate, but you know whether or not you know what was going on. But I'm where I'm standing right now, is trying to figure out why why is it still a topic of conversation, But you're saying it is because we are where we are right now.
Speaker 2: So I think it's a topic of conversation because you shouldn't learn from history, and you know, they just put out the book The Original Sin, but based off Bill Clinton's logic. If that's the case, then we should never discuss what any president does after they are no longer president. We shouldn't discuss Barack Obama's legacy, we shouldn't discuss Clinton's legacy, we shouldn't discuss George wish legacy based off what Clinton is saying. Once a person is out of office, we shouldn't be talking about them no more. Come on, man, this is when Democrats sound ridiculous to us. This is when politicians sound ridiculous to us because there's so many trying to hold the party line that they sound foolish.
Speaker 10: Tell them how you really feel. All right, We'll moving on another news. House minority leader, also a Democrat, Hiqum Jeffries, is among lawmakers raising alarms over President trump so called One Big Beautiful Bill Act. Now, Jeffries was in attendance at a rally in Brooklyn on Sunday alongside New York Governor Kathy Hoecol to detail concerns about what will happen if the US Senate passes the act. Let's take a listen to Hikien Jeffries.
Speaker 23: You know, the GOLP tax scam is not one big beautiful bill. It's one big ugly bill that will hurt every day Americans, hurt every day New Yorkers, and it's designed to reward that billionaire donors like Elon Musk So.
Speaker 10: Jeffries also warned and others warned that it will impact federal funding to Medicaid, causing many of those to lose health insurance. Now, Trump has said that cuts our targeting waste and fraud and us on. The US at Senate is expected to take up the bill this week. They are officially back in session today.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: New York Governor Kathy Hockle also heavily criticized the Trump administration and Republican lawmakers over a number of issues.
Speaker 11: She says the.
Speaker 10: Republican led plan to make steep cuts to Medicaid is taking from the poor and giving to the rich, and a reversed. What's the I'm sorry, reverse what is it not Peter Pan? Who does who takes from the rich and give to the poor?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 11: And a reverse Robinhood type of situation.
Speaker 10: She says she can't promise that all of her hospitals will stay open in New York. So this is going to impact New Yorkers if this bill to cut medicaid becomes law.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen to New York Governor Kathy Hockel.
Speaker 20: This is a level of attack that is was unforseeable, but it has to be stopped. What they're proposing is basically reverse robin Hood. They're taking from the poor to give to the rich, and people need to rebel against that. If we lose three billion dollars for hospitals, I can't say we're going to be able to keep all of my hospitals open. I cannot say that right now.
Speaker 11: They have to back off.
Speaker 10: So Hochl also went on to say that it's hard to protect people from disease if COVID vaccines are no longer being recommended for healthy children and pregnant women, as just stated by Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior and She also says she'll stand up for immigrant rights when testifying at a houseover site committee in about a week. So, as I mentioned that Big Beautiful Bill is now being taken up in the Senate. After the Senate vote, House lawmakers will have a chance to approve changes to the bill. And like I said before, Congress is officially back in session today, so I will keep you posted as to what happens with that. I had one more story. I'm not going to get too much into it. I'll just say that updates and improvements at Newark, New Jersey's Newark Liberty Airport are underway, and it does appear that things are moving in a positive direction per Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, who was there this earlier this week. So it looks like one of the runways has been that was shut down for maintenance has reopened. So it looks like things are moving in a positive direction for Newark Liberty Airport.
Speaker 11: But that's pretty much it. That's your front page news.
Speaker 10: Follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network. Download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi ndnews dot com.
Speaker 11: Thank y'all.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, thank you Morgan. All right, well we come back.
Speaker 6: Three time w NBA champion, two time Olympic gold medalist, and she has a new book, The Can Do Mindset. Candace Parker will be joining us and we're gonna talk to her next. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamagne the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, the.
Speaker 1: Legend, Candas Parker.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 24: Thanks for having me off. How you feeling nice being in the room? Goodness man, nice having you.
Speaker 2: You know you're one of those people like you know, people always say like, who would you ever want an interview, and you really be like, I don't know because you can't really think of nobody. But then when you see you on the schedule, you're like, oh, Candas Parker, I love to have a conversation with Candas Parker.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed your book, That Can Do Mindset, How to cultivate resilience, follow your heart and fight for your passions.
Speaker 4: Can you break down why you called it the can do mindset.
Speaker 16: Yeah, growing up nickname can short for Candace, you know that. But my mom, I grew up with two older brothers, eight and eleven years older than me. And fast forward, my oldest brother played ten years professionally, played alongside Lebron for years. My middle brother became a doctor, and so I just saw these enormous role models that were doing so many great things. And I think sometimes I doubted myself, and so my mom from the time I was little two three years old, she'd always see.
Speaker 24: The doubt in my mind.
Speaker 16: She'd always be like, can do. And it just became my mantra, and it became my voice in my head. And I mean it took me through high school knocking down game winning free throws to shoot even now. And so then it became an acronym for community authenticity, navigating negativity, loving the dash, which is the journey in between and seizing and creating opportunity.
Speaker 6: Well, congratulations. On August twenty fiftieth, Jersey will be retired, well deserved.
Speaker 24: How does that feel to go back home to Chicago.
Speaker 16: I grew up in Naperville and I grew up a Chicago Bulls fan. I mean they won six championships in the nineties when I was living there, and so it became synonymous with winning.
Speaker 24: So to go back and.
Speaker 16: Play basketball in front of the people that first saw me pick up a ball, and then to win a championship in front of the people that first saw me play basketball, I don't think. I mean, that was super special. I couldn't have written it any better. And you know, I think, first you dream of a championship being up in the rafters, and second you dream of.
Speaker 24: Your jersey as well.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it was in the authenticity section of the book you were talking about, you know, being competitive, right, and how people don't let women be competitive the way that the men are. So when you see and I know you get this all the time, but when you see the Caitlin Angel rivalry or whatever you want to call it, isn't that just women being competitive?
Speaker 24: I think it's women being competitive.
Speaker 16: But honestly, I think that the more visibility you get, the more scrutiny you're gonna get.
Speaker 24: I mean, that's just nature. As women.
Speaker 16: I think society always tries to put you in a box. So as athletes, we fit outside that box. You're either too muscular, you're not competitive enough. But then when you show competitive nature, it's not ladylike. So whatever you do as a woman, I feel like until we break that mold in society where it's like okay for us to be fierce competitors, I think you're always going to have a different narrative. And so yeah, I look at it like it's competitive and it's two people going at it, and sometimes I think it's overblown. Sometimes I think that like you're making a basketball play and then there's fifteen angles from different cameras that try to.
Speaker 24: You know, make it something it's not. So I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm just excited where women's sports is in general right now, because people are talking about it, people know the names, people are following the brands, and a lot of it has to do with the visibility of it. Women's courts has always been there, it's just the matter of people tuning in and paying attention. And I think organizations, broadcasters all that giving it a chance to succeed, not putting it head to head up against NFL, not putting it head to head up against.
Speaker 24: Finals or MLB or whatever.
Speaker 16: And so I think now we're seeing more women's basketball, and because of that, I think that's why it's grown.
Speaker 2: The reason I have I watched a lot of women's basketball, and I've been watching Angel since college, so since even that Kitlin incident, I've seen her and Leah Thomas have a little kerfuffle like she's always getting into it with somebody. But it's not the same reaction from people. It's just to me, it's just like women out there playing ball.
Speaker 16: They're being competitive, and I think ballplayers know that, but now you're getting the casual fans that don't understand that type of basketball. So I think it's a competitive nature. Now, are there things that cross the line. Yes, are there comments and you know, discussions behind things as cross the line one hundred percent, and I think, you know, we have to get that under control. But to me, I think half the time is more competitive than anything.
Speaker 6: But its rivalry as well. I remember, you know, Reggie Miller with the chokes on. We you know, we still want action with him regardless. It's still thinks that's gonna make the press push it a little more.
Speaker 24: By the way, I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry about what happened. Yeah, okay, though, can I.
Speaker 16: Say maybe next year listen. I'm a Bulls fan, so you know we're at about it. If you're not first, your last. So technically we weren't even in the playoffs, so it's okay, And.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you know you dominated the w NBA broadcast a mom author which was the most difficult journey?
Speaker 16: Motherhood is a journey that is the greatest gift, gives you the most rewarding feeling, but it's also the hardest job that you can have. You think you have it figured out, and then you have another kid, or you think you have it figured out, and there's another stage of life. I have a sixteen year old daughter, a three year old son, and a one year old son, and they are all different, and they have all taught me so many different lessons, and I'm super grateful for not only what I'm able to bring to the table and what I teach them, but the lessons they've taught me. Like, they have humbled me so many times, they have checked me so many times. They have made me look myself in the mirror and ask myself, am I.
Speaker 24: Doing what I'm asking them to do?
Speaker 16: And so I think motherhood is one of those things where I'm just so grateful for it. I'm so grateful for my daughter and what, you know, us being able to kind of go through my career and grow up together and fumble and bump and live across the water and all of those things. And then I'm super grateful to be able to now take a moment with my sons and be able to have a different type of perspective in motherhood and parenthood.
Speaker 2: What part of your personality do you think was misunderstood the most during your planning career and this book helped you to, like, I guess, reclaim in that.
Speaker 16: What's so crazy to me is I think when you're going through just trying to figure stuff out, you're just trying to figure it out, like that's what you're trying to do, but you're going through life trying to like mask it. And for so many parts of my life during some of my greatest triumphs, winning championships, winning MVPs, I was going through struggles behind the scenes within motherhood and balancing that within relationships, within you know, trying to figure out how.
Speaker 24: To be authentic and who I am.
Speaker 16: And I think the person that I became in that process and who I was for my teammates wasn't always great. It wasn't always who I was, and so I think through writing this book, it has helped me better understand who I want to be, who I commit to be, but also like giving myself grace through those moments, because I think sometimes we show up and we feel like we have to be this at work, but we're still not ourselves and the people around us know that, and then they start treating us like those people that we aren't, and then it just snowballs out of control.
Speaker 24: So I think who I am.
Speaker 16: People may have had a different idea, you know what I mean. And I wasn't always proud of the way that I treated my teammates or how I showed up to work every day. But sometimes when you're just trying to show up and you're trying to make it, you know that's the best that you can do. So I think I kind of like went through that and processed that in writing this book.
Speaker 6: What was the most difficult thing you had to write in a book? The one difficult thing? He was like thought about maybe I should take out or you cried or it was that hard.
Speaker 16: It's really difficult to tell stories that need to be told that aren't going to paint certain people in a positive light, And I think I struggle with that because I like to take the blame. I like to take the onus on myself in games and losses and mishots and whatever. I like to say that I've always had a part in whatever happens. And so writing this is trying to figure out how do you tell these stories and how do you tell it where it's it's your story to tell, whereas you're not telling somebody else's story, because I was very conscious of that. So just kind of talking about like my parents' divorce and talking about leaving the Sparks, the La Sparks, and deciding to go to Chicago, talking about my wife, and then also like near and dear to my heart, like Coach Summit, my coach in college passed away in twenty sixteen, and kind of navigating that and what to share, what's intimate that I need to keep with myself to myself, and what can I share and what I have her blessing and sharing.
Speaker 2: But still kicking it with Candas Parker Charlamagne, Have your greatness ever made you feel isolated? Like people only saw kandas park at a player, but not candas pokertive person.
Speaker 24: You know, it's so crazy.
Speaker 16: You know in basketball, there's like a finite time, right, the ball is going to eventually stop bouncing, you know, father time. I mean, Lebron has kind of proven that's not the case, but for most of us. But it's like your identity becomes the game, Like you keep the main thing, the main thing that's been my gift my whole life, basketball has been the main thing. I gave up prom like left prom to go to basketball, lived abroad to play basketball. But it's like when you retire, your identity of the who and the what is separated, and you realize, like the people that really saw you for who you are versus what you did. And so I think that was the biggest struggle for me, is like everybody has that morning, that death after you retire.
Speaker 24: I mean, I love basketball. It was my first love.
Speaker 16: And so I think, yeah, like separating my identity from that, And I was very conscious of trying to show people like I am a history buff, I love to travel, I'm a foodie, I love wine, tequila connoisseur like all of those things. I'm so much more than just basketball. And so having that separation, I know is like huge for athletes. It is a struggle, like talking to people that have retired and have gone and walked that path.
Speaker 24: Because it is it is a death a little bit.
Speaker 16: Wellree with my family, honestly, my wife, I'll say my brother as well. My oldest brother went through this and he seamlessly transitioned. I planned the transition ahead of time. You know, I started commentating gosh way back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, I started transitioning. I started doing more business and paying attention and wanting to be at the table and in meetings and things like that. So the transition occurred before it officially the ball of fish.
Speaker 24: We stopped bouncing, but.
Speaker 16: Boy, there were days where I'd wake up and it's just like you missed that feeling of walking in eighteen thousand people are screaming your name, and like the feeling of like your family's identity is that like they plan their summers around when my games were, or.
Speaker 1: Trips or Medino.
Speaker 24: Since a kid, you've been.
Speaker 16: Doing it, and it's crazy because you realize, although I don't like attention, that's not what I played basketball for. It's an event you go play, everybody watches you play, the attention your parents give it is and then afterwards everybody's like where are we going to eat?
Speaker 1: You go eat.
Speaker 16: Then it's like you know, and it's like you don't realize how much of that is a part of your life. And so for me, I think that was the hardest thing. But like I said, I have my family. We had my son last year and he just was like he had the ability to make me stop and realize, like that's where I was supposed to be. I've always been fifteen million different places, and so I think, honestly, my son heart made me really appreciate retirement because I got to enjoy all the little things.
Speaker 6: Jealous is not the right word, but do you ever get jealous or feel away when you look at the way MW NBA players are treated now than when you guys played. I just remember, like two three years ago, I was on a plane flying from Atlanta and.
Speaker 3: There was some players from the Atlanta team.
Speaker 6: They were on the back of the plane and they couldn't get first class seats and they were riding and they were struggling, and they know they even said and talk this, talk about this on the radio. But now when you see and they're starting to fly private and they start to make a little more money, they start making endorsements. Do you ever feel a way like.
Speaker 4: Damn, you got to you got to shield a little bit of that.
Speaker 16: I don't want them to have to go through what we went through. But I also know that Cheryl Miller, who never got to step foot in the WNBA, didn't want me to not have have a league to play, do you know what I mean? And so I think like, yes, sometimes would it have made Would I scored more points if we had a private flight waiting for what I would have made more?
Speaker 24: Would I have made more like school performances?
Speaker 16: If I could get back the night of the game and been able to sleep and rest and recover what I probably had a lot fewer injuries one hundred percent. But I feel like I'm proud because I know my name will be mentioned in the conversation of those that made it possible today, like made the things possible today. I remember flying commercial in Premium Plus in a middle seat next to Sylvia Fowls, going to play them in the Game five of the WNBA Finals.
Speaker 24: We like wrestled over the arm rest I.
Speaker 16: Won, but like they won the game, but I won the arm ress battle, and I remember thinking like, this isn't how it's supposed to be. But now on the other side, I want ownership, like I want to own a team, like I want to be a part of that in making it better as well. So I can't count another woman's pocket. I don't want to. I've done one myself and the ability to take care of my family and have all the opportunities I have today because of the Cheryl Millers and the Nancy Lieberman's and Shimiko host calls and all those that came before me.
Speaker 2: Do you think the world has truly reckoned with how different your career would be if you were a man with the exact thame time.
Speaker 24: I talk about it a lot. Yeah, McDonald's all American.
Speaker 16: In two thousand and four, Dwight Howard and myself, we were the number one players.
Speaker 24: I was woman's he was ment and I.
Speaker 16: Actually there's a blurb in the book where him and I went to prom when I was in high school and our trajectories were so different after.
Speaker 24: That day, and I was angry.
Speaker 16: I remember being angry because like inside my house, my mom and Dad, you can do and be anything, and you know at that point you couldn't have an il money. So I'm watching, you know, my quotes beyond shirts sold, I'm watching everybody in Knoxville wearing my Journey jersey, and I'm eating Papa John's.
Speaker 24: Before games because the school can't even pay for my meal because it was illegal at the time.
Speaker 16: And so in the book, I talk about kind of like I was really upset because yes, he's six', ten, big, strong but he had this league laid out that was already, growing that had already been through the growing pains of WHAT i was about to go. Through and THEN i just was, like my left hand is better than. His and SO i was mad BECAUSE i was, like you, know he has this league to go develop and use his name and image and, likeness AND i have to wait four, years go abroad and compete in a league that you know Was geez twenty years.
Speaker 24: Young.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow another part of the, BOOK I love You.
Speaker 2: Know it was interesting to read about how you came to grow to love your, wife, right and it had me thinking what because you, did like, guys but have you thinking like what else about?
Speaker 4: Yourself did you realize this is this just isn't.
Speaker 16: Me what's so interesting IS i Think i've spent my entire life standing, out and somehow in that, process SOMETIMES i did things just to stand out and not really listen to myself and WHO i wanted to. Be and that's kind of opposite of What i've always tried to live. By and for a long, time it took my daughter really being like are you? Happy you, know for me to really look myself in the mirror and, say AM i just going through the? MOTIONS i always grew up envisioning myself with A prince charming always and never in a million years WHEN i do those little trashy magazine, THINGS i would always talk About Prince. Charming and it's crazy because sometimes life hands you things and packages that you least anticipated coming.
Speaker 24: In and that's what happened with my.
Speaker 16: WIFE i, mean she's my best friend and she's been there through the ups and, downs AND i think it was about like her AND i both being, like wait a, Minute like are we allowing other people's judgments to dictate the next thirty or forty? Years Like i'm going to allow My instagram followers to really determine WHO i say good morning to and WHO i say good night to every single. Night AND i had to take a step back BECAUSE i really don't care what people. Think but THEN i really, did and so it was kind of just like that evaluation and.
Speaker 24: Looking myself in the, mirror when did you?
Speaker 16: Realize WHEN i didn't fight, IT i would, say we were at a.
Speaker 24: Museum i'm a big. NERD i love like all types of.
Speaker 16: Museums and it was her, mind like it was her knowledge and like just her ability to carry a. Conversation and my brother says something when when her AND i got, married my brother said something that really stuck out to, me and he, said you, Know cannie needs somebody that's strong enough to put her in her, place but soft enough where she feels vulnerable and the ability to like kind of like lay your head on her shoulder and be that vulnerable.
Speaker 24: Person and WHEN.
Speaker 16: I REALIZED i was doing, that you, know she would say something AND i wouldn't have any, Response and at first some of my friends were.
Speaker 24: Like hold, on who is? She like you know WHAT i, mean because that's not normally what.
Speaker 16: Happens and then the same thing WHERE i would confess things that were bothering me or have issues.
Speaker 24: And be comfortable enough to. SHARE i think that's that's WHAT i.
Speaker 6: NOTICED i was still kicking it With Candice PARKER XW nba, player two Time olympic gold, medalist and her new Book That Can't Do mindset is out right.
Speaker 2: Now, charlamagne did the people in your life know how difficult it was for you to KEEP i guess her a? Secret BECAUSE i, mean like in the book YOU i, MEAN i got. FUN i got frustrated when you was talking about how you wanted to tell your brother but you didn't tell Your mother'm.
Speaker 3: Like just tell.
Speaker 4: Him he loves, you you.
Speaker 2: Know but did they know or they going to read this book and realize for the first, Time, like, DAMN i didn't know it was that.
Speaker 16: Serious i've been on the other side of it Where i've been the person that has been like everybody.
Speaker 24: Knows just say, it just tell.
Speaker 16: Him BUT i think everybody comes to grips with it at a different. TIME i know we live in a world that has pride month and has all these, things but it is scary because you are put in another. Category you, Know i'm already in, two so Now i'm going to be put in a. Third and with someone that isn't, black She's russian and, white and, SO i, MEAN i think it's one of those things where it's like what AM i getting myself? Into AND i know my family's gonna love. Me my brother was amazing throughout the entire. Process my family was. Great but my wife's parents had talked to her for almost a, year you, know like we had family members that we have separated ourselves from because in in front with my family and with my, kids this is the, standard like this is how we're going to be.
Speaker 24: Treated and so.
Speaker 16: We couldn't go through this process ourselves and help others go through. It so we had to do it, ourselves be okay with, it be strong, enough and then you, know go forward with.
Speaker 24: It can you can't rush.
Speaker 2: It the, Sexuality, paul was one aspect of, it but you also talked about the race aspect of, it like you really can with Doctor umar thought that.
Speaker 16: Much, No but it's a different dynamic when you walk, it you know WHAT i. Mean, like first of, all like even with our, kids it's like you, know they have a black mom and a white, mom and you, know it's like navigating the race element and the conversations we've grown up in two completely different, Countries so having those conversations like she's not coming from a place of understanding through experience and so, like even so we're confident and we're cool within our, household but it's, like you don't understand the other noise that could mess that.
Speaker 2: Up that makes. Sense have there ever been a time where you dimmed your light to make others feel, comfortable especially in rooms full of?
Speaker 24: Men you, know it's so. FUNNY i, WAS i was sitting on the shop.
Speaker 16: And it was With Draymond green bron was, there mav was, there and they were, like you, know people don't understand what it's like to be a black man and be the only one in the.
Speaker 24: Meeting AND i was looking, around like what y'all really just said? That like read through you know WHAT i?
Speaker 16: Mean SO i think sometimes you have to pick your battles a little. Bit as a, teammate my job is to make those around me. Better so same thing when you're sitting at these, Tables like the point isn't to make people feel stupid or feel. Small the point is to make them understand the need for different voices at the. Table AND i would say diversity of. Thought i've sat at so many tables and been the Only i'm, comfortable But i'm tired of being the. Only WHEN i went INTO t AND t as the only female on that, set a lot of people, Think, HEY i want.
Speaker 24: You you, know you're.
Speaker 16: Trying to be one of the. Guys, like, No i'm trying to be one of the. Players that's, It so treat me as. Such the WAY i see the game is way different than shack, shack throw the ball down, low barbecue chicken.
Speaker 24: Shack other people have to do. Moves we can't just we just.
Speaker 16: Can't, Yes but like the way he played was just so dominant that he doesn't understand that people have to do stuff to. Score he's, like just throw it down there and. Score and it's, Like cat can't do.
Speaker 24: That he's not do you know WHAT i.
Speaker 16: Mean i'm not, saying But cat can't do, that D wade AND i.
Speaker 24: Can we can't do.
Speaker 16: That we have to do moves and use the mental aspect and element of. It BUT i feel like the value that is brought to the table if you had fifteen shacks what you know as, analysts but he brings value to the equation because he was so, dominant and it gives you a bird's eye view of like, dominance and SO i just think anytime you have different people at the, table you're gonna bring different perspectives like why? Not and so it just drives me. CRAZY i Watched First. TAKE i Like STEVEN. A. Smith he's super knowledgeable about the. Game but like the people that comment under my posts about How i'm a, WOMAN i never played in THE nba AND i should shut the f up and blah blah, blah but they are Like STEPHEN. A smith has The bible for THE, nba and.
Speaker 4: It's like he has.
Speaker 16: But it's just because you know he's a. Man and SO i just am continuing to fight that. Stigma i'm open for the. Challenge i'm up for. It grew up with two older. Brothers all we did was make fun of each, Other So i'm. GAME i can speak that. Language but it's just having the opportunity to like separate, myself like don't like me as an, analyst but don't not like me Because i'm a.
Speaker 24: Woman that's my.
Speaker 2: Thing if they're A wnba, teammate you didn't appreciate in the, moment but now you realize that person was.
Speaker 24: Vital oh that's a, really, really really great.
Speaker 16: QUESTION i would SAY i appreciated her in the, moment BUT i don't THINK i appreciated her enough in the. MOMENT i would say Definitely Delicia Milton. JONES i think she's someone and that was in the league for such a long, Time she had such an amazing, career, longevity won championships with the, sparks played different, roles played key, roles came off the bet like she did it all and SO i think she genuinely wanted me to. Succeed and you, KNOW i was a rookie when she was, there and you, know we got in some brawls. Alongside she beat me up in practice coming off, screens and it was like all that was tough love because she loved.
Speaker 2: Me and you, know you talk about a lot of things in the, book but what's something you haven't forgiven yourself for, yet even if nobody else knows about.
Speaker 16: IT i would SAY i struggled for a long time in the closing seconds of games, Mentally, WOW i did because.
Speaker 24: The results didn't work out for.
Speaker 16: ME i talk about that a lot in this, book about how NAIVE i. Was my rookie, year we lost by a last second. Shot nine years, LATER i was still losing by last second, shots AND i felt myself in those moments tense. Up when PRIOR i would relish in those moments LIKE i would Be i'd want the, ball AND i would find myself shying away from those moments BECAUSE i had conceded to the fact that it was just not going to work.
Speaker 24: Out and it took my.
Speaker 16: Brother it took me finally realizing how to relinquish results and just live in the, process the dash.
Speaker 24: Right enjoying the.
Speaker 16: Journey it took A Kobe bryant text message to me that was, like it's better the hard. Way you don't die with bullets in the chamber right like you go down. Shooting it was that text message and just the support from my family and friends that allowed me to win the. Championship and it came down to the closing, moments and in those, MOMENTS i.
Speaker 11: Just played and it could have not worked.
Speaker 16: Out it could have worked, out BUT i just since that, time WHEN i, Lose i'm not in bed for four or five, days Like i'm gonna commit to the.
Speaker 24: Process i'm gonna commit to the.
Speaker 16: Grind i'm gonna honestly try to stay at that like even even keeled, mentality and that's in life as. Well AND i wholeheartedly believe things will work out the way that they need.
Speaker 2: To All, right can just talk ladies and. Gentlemen can't do mindset out right, now go get.
Speaker 3: It thank you so. Much we appreciate.
Speaker 24: YOU i appreciate.
Speaker 4: You all.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 3: Thanks it starts back up checking on. Us come on up.
Speaker 24: Here we'd love to talk to, you say us and.
Speaker 6: W a season up right, Now so come talk to. Us It's Candace. Parker it's The Breakfast club come.
Speaker 2: Morning and like truck can tell you stop playing that record so. Much and you didn't have the New clips.
Speaker 3: Record this is.
Speaker 6: Discussed first of, ALL i have to say this, AGAIN i do not pick the records that play or one.
Speaker 3: MORNING i only play the records in the.
Speaker 6: Mix so that's My sorado is not connected to this right. Now you know what nine O'CLOCK i do a. Mix, Really i'm telling, you this guy's playing with.
Speaker 4: Me, know because you.
Speaker 7: ARE, dj everybody think you're responsible for every single song you play during the.
Speaker 6: Show they sent Me clips record nine times this morning because he, said BECAUSE i have.
Speaker 2: It let's see if it plays after, this then let's play The way The latest With Lauren.
Speaker 21: Goodness oh, WAIT i told YOU i want to be coming the.
Speaker 1: Straight she gets them from somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 21: Detail i'm a long guard that knows a little bit about.
Speaker 4: Everything she'd be having The latest on.
Speaker 3: The latest With laura La.
Speaker 2: Rosa something you have, details sometimes you have a little bit of every time.
Speaker 3: The leader on The Breakfast, CLUB.
Speaker 21: I, said dang, me you ain't got my intro.
Speaker 22: Either so yesterday in court Witnessed mia who was the former personal assistant Of, diddy that alleged that she was raped three three times she talked about in, court but more than three, times and that she was like physically assaulted at work and all of these.
Speaker 21: Things was on the.
Speaker 22: Stand Brian, Steele Young thugs attorney was doing her cross which is where you know he's questioning her For diddy from didty side of it? Right complete Pitbull WHEN i tell you he went at her like straight at. Her he called, her you, know sexual assault, claims a me too money. Grab he told her she was a liar while on the, stand to the point where the judge had to stop the back and forth got questioning and they had to have a cyberd. Conversation they came back and was, like, listen the way that you are having a conversation with her it is it's, Hostile like it's too much yeah in your, tone and it's, humiliating and like the judge gave them a talking. To he came back and still was on his best bs, though Like i'm not gonna, lie LIKE i say one hundred. Percent everything was being, objective but he still kept going and they.
Speaker 1: Looked like it helped or.
Speaker 22: Hurt at, FIRST i thought it was hurting because she's up there talking about she can't remember certain things when it comes to her sexual assault or she doesn't know why she kept reaching back out to diddyva text and different things after she was no longer an employee with, him and after she received a settlement after they decided to go split ways as an employee because of mental. Health like she was blaming a lot of things on mental, health not, blaming but she was referring to her mental health and her conditions and not really understanding herself why she was still in such a. Hold And i'm, like, yo he's being so aggressive but Then i'm watching it And i'm, like, wait if all you got is like her account of, things because there's no text messages or no, emails there's no anything written where she's telling a friend about the alleged, events not even just sexual, assault but like having get on a boat and paddle away From diddy and in the water at one point or so last week she talked about, that like having to get On it wasn't a, boat she, said it was.
Speaker 3: Like a.
Speaker 22: Those little, boards like a yeah something paddle. Board she says she had to get on a paddle board at one point to get away from him during like one of his like alleged like crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah and then The Prince party.
Speaker 22: Incident uh did that alleged incident When diddy came out and was trying to drag her And cassie back into the party because he was mad she was.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 22: Uh The Brian steel was, like so all of these things, happen, right these big. Events there's no, photo there's no, video and you used to document everything For. Diddy you didn't text a, friend you never emailed anybody we. Have there's nothing written in Solid And i'm, like, okay so now you just got to hang on what she's, saying and it's like do you believe he or? Not but she's very, timid And Brian steel was, Like, nope that's a. Lie, nope that's a. Lie And i'm, like, well If i'm a, juror now you got to believe him or. Her and he is bringing these things around full. Circle SO i think not even THINK i have a friend that was actually in the, court BECAUSE i was in the overflow room in the actual court where you could see the jurors who said that the drawers were reacting to the questioning a line of, question like openly reacting like they, would you, know when she could answer certain, questions it's like, okay, wait like they're not saying, it but you can see in facial insprestions and things like that that they were, like oh, wow, okay what's, happening because that's how we all felt in the overflow, room like, Wow brian still is destroying her right. Now SO i thought it was kind of. Effective but up next on the, stand you have a video expert who's gonna talk about that video from The Inner Continental hotel Because diddy's team is saying that video was like sped.
Speaker 11: Up you have.
Speaker 22: You, know a Witness jane, though who's also going to speak to some allegations as. Well but at this, point, AGAIN i really think that it's time For diddy's team, to like the government the Rest diddy team to come up and bring their witnesses on because do.
Speaker 1: We know Who diddy's witnesses are?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 22: No And i've been trying to figure that. Out who How who's gonna get on that stand because that they said If diddy's going to get on the, stand they have not, said, yeah, SURE i.
Speaker 2: Think diddy should get on the. Stand and did he should be the defense's number one? Witness did he should get on the stand and basically throw himself at the mersity of the? Court he should? Be is he should just be honest about everything that has happened in his life from from from day? One they Should they should basically just lay out a bio For, diddy from the time he lost his father to losing his best friends Like wolf and you Know bigg And Ken porter And.
Speaker 4: Andre just lay it.
Speaker 2: ALL i just lay out of a story of trauma and sadness and how he turned the, drug about the, alcohol about the alco.
Speaker 4: Everything he.
Speaker 2: Should he should just get on the stand and just lay it all. Out just throw yourself on the mercy of the.
Speaker 5: Court, well base, down ass up that what's coming?
Speaker 4: On bringing?
Speaker 5: On, well, yes the way spread him.
Speaker 4: And, Yes i'm not even. Joking he. Should he should be.
Speaker 2: Spread he should be the star witness for the, defense and he should just go out there and just throw himself on the mercy of the. Court talk about all the, tragedy all the trauma he's been, through how you had to turn the drugs and alcohol and everything, else and he was, Wild.
Speaker 22: Well he's going to do something because they bringing in so much difference Of homegirgmand brought up Ar.
Speaker 21: Kelly she says she had A.
Speaker 22: Kelly it was crazy after talking about you know she because she a lectionship and raped and all these. Things And Brian steele's, like, wait but all these years, later you're Texting diddy talking about you had a dream about Our kelly that she was in an elevator and he saved you from R kelly. Allegedly why would you text someone who you're saying raped you about saving you from another. Person and it's, LIKE i ain't even never even meet, you how he saved you from?
Speaker 4: Me it was a. Dream, yeah it was a.
Speaker 21: Dream it was a.
Speaker 22: Dream but there are psychologists who've been breaking us down and said that that's like you, know that can be like her innermost.
Speaker 21: Thoughts AND i don't.
Speaker 1: Know it's a.
Speaker 22: Lot but real quick as we wrap, UP i know we. Envy we got The clips record, Now YES i.
Speaker 1: HAVE i always had the. RECORD i always.
Speaker 5: Had, YEAH i had a double.
Speaker 22: Check we talked about earlier in the last hour of the Latest uh The clips sat down WITH gq magazine and talked about you, know a ton of different things we didn't, mention know The kanye stuff that they spoke, about And push Your tea seemed really heartbroken in the article talking about splitting ways With kanye and and where they are, now saying that they're, good it's not gonna it ain't there for him no, more and you don't even look At kanye as a.
Speaker 21: Man BUT i say all that to, say please go read that. Article and now we have the.
Speaker 1: MUSIC i always had The clips.
Speaker 6: Records it in my, serata just wasn't in the station up and we can have time to hear, it no donkey.
Speaker 1: Before we do we gotta tease.
Speaker 3: Donkey who you giving your donkey?
Speaker 2: Too before after the? Hour we need to acting head OF fema to come to the front of the. Congregation we'd like to have a world with. Him not play the New.
Speaker 6: Clips we're gonna play top it hour and then we'll play it and then. Donkey, okay Breakfast, love good, Morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, wake you're like to end to the breakfast.
Speaker 4: Club That clips album can't come quick?
Speaker 8: Enough?
Speaker 3: Man the record sole.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, MAN i, reckon my, GOD i just want to go pretend to sell some dope right?
Speaker 1: Now CAN i?
Speaker 4: Hope right?
Speaker 1: Now jesus is so.
Speaker 4: TOUGH i wrote that.
Speaker 2: Too by the, way, Okay pat you wrote.
Speaker 3: That, yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's give it a.
Speaker 2: Donkey your execution on The donkey of the day is something to go.
Speaker 15: For you to.
Speaker 24: Read he gave me donkey other day AND i deserve.
Speaker 21: That you need to know what you need to tell. THEM i am you have the, boy tell.
Speaker 4: Them it's time for.
Speaker 3: Donkey it's a.
Speaker 1: Read but you're so good At.
Speaker 14: Charlamage you Want charlamagne To?
Speaker 21: Solomon who do you give a dusk the other?
Speaker 8: Day?
Speaker 2: Soon then that is crazy hot eclipse make you just want to get dressed up and go sell.
Speaker 4: Some colked and you want to put on a nice three piece tailored suits and just find some.
Speaker 2: Cocaine what's the road donkey today For, Tuesday june third goes to the acting head OF, Fema David. Richardson what IS fema The Federal Emergency Management? Agency their primary?
Speaker 8: Goal?
Speaker 4: Uh what are they here?
Speaker 2: For is to coordinate the federal government's response to disasters and, emergencies both natural and man.
Speaker 4: Made what is a natural?
Speaker 2: Disaster, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes any catastrophic event caused by natural. Force, Okay tornado's volcanic, eruption. Tsunamis there are multiple natural disasters that we can all point. To, Now David richardson was recently appointed acting administrator OF, fema and he has no prior experience managing natural. Disasters by the, WAY i don't care what anyone. Says people being in leadership roles like this with no prior experience are way.
Speaker 4: Worse than what you call A dei.
Speaker 2: Higher, okay you can't tell ME dei highers have no, qualifications but then turn around and hire people with no. Qualifications, now why Is David richardson Getting donkey TODAY. Nv have you ever heard a hurricane? Season, yes of, Course jesse. Hilarious have you ever heard a hurricane? Seas, absolutely of course you. Have it started On june first and Ends november. Thirty IF i am From Monks, Corner South, CAROLINA i lived Through Hurricane hugo nineteen eighty. Nine, OKAY i was eleven to twelve years, old SO i know all about a hurricane. Season, well IF i know about hurricane seasons And envyan just know about hurricane, seasons why doesn't the acting head OF, Fema David, Richardson what are you talking, about uncle Charlat, well let's go TO Cbs news for the.
Speaker 1: Report.
Speaker 13: Police multiple sources say staff AT fema were left surprise when the agency's new acting head said he didn't know THE us had a hurricane. Season David richardson reportedly made the comments during a Briefing. MONDAY A department Of Homeland security spokesperson says it was made in just but some staffers are concerned Since richardson has no prior experience managing natural. Disasters the acting administrator FOR fema just found out That america has a hurricane. Season wait until he finds out that water is wet and the sky is.
Speaker 3: Blue.
Speaker 2: Okay can you imagine if the head of NASA's set out, loud, wait we go to. Space these are the same people rebelling AGAINST dei because the people they feel are hired THROUGH dei are. UNQUALIFIED i don't believe your identity should be the reason you get hired for a.
Speaker 4: Job AND i, agree.
Speaker 2: But that should also apply to old white males as, well because damn, it From pete Heggscept David, richardson we just keep getting examples of, mediocre unqualified white. Males, Okay David, richardson the acting head OF fema just found out this country has a hurricane. Season that's like The Surgeon general, saying, wait people have. Organs, yes there are some. Seasons we just know pumpkin spice lattes in the, fall egg.
Speaker 4: Dog and coke keto during the. Holidays.
Speaker 2: Hurricanes, Now, okay this isn't some random guy on. YouTube this isn't a, Podcast this isn't some essay standing outside of home.
Speaker 4: Depot this is the head OF.
Speaker 3: Fema.
Speaker 2: Okay this man is supposed to be the one warning us the brace for, impact not asking, wait we have a hurricane. Season we are, doomed, doom, doom. DOOMED i tell you you know what Else David richardson did in this. Meeting according TO, cnn he announced THAT female will not release an updated disaster plan for this hurricane season as previously. Promised, INSTEAD fema will largely default back to its operating procedure from last. Year though the agency enters this hurricane season and turmoil with a dramatically smaller, workforce what could go? Wrong just, look it will be the worst hurricane season in. YEARS i pray, NOT i, pray, pray pray. Not but some life lessons we must learn the hard. Way and, oh this, big beautiful country we Call america is gonna learn. NOW i can See maggie in the comments right now, Saying, charlamagne you.
Speaker 3: Idiot he was.
Speaker 2: Joking, well AS i just, said he is considering REVERTING fema back the last year as hurricane plan and cutting back on. Training so the only joke here will probably be the agency's preparation for a natural. Disaster, okay they are really just planning to recycle last year's. PLAN fema officials hurricane training this year consisted of control plus C troll plus V, Okay, AMERICA i am completely. Flabbergasted as long As David richardson is the head OF, fema femaie should stand for forget every major. Alert don't even worry about The category four that might be brewing in The.
Speaker 4: Atlantic let it sneak up on.
Speaker 2: Us, OKAY fema should stand for forget, expectations make. Assumptions Since David richardson just assumed that we didn't have a hurricane, Season, america if the head OF fema doesn't know we have a hurricane, season we are.
Speaker 4: Duded, okay waiting for it being just doomsday gets.
Speaker 2: HERE i read a quote once and the quote, was when you're willing to do what you're unqualified to, do that's what qualifies.
Speaker 4: YOU i must SAY i.
Speaker 2: Disagree, okay certain, positions certain jobs you just have to simply be qualified.
Speaker 4: For you have to be simply qualified to.
Speaker 2: Do and if you don't know that there is a hurricane, season then you are not. Qualified please give the acting had a Female David richardson the biggest he, Huh god. FORBID i hope you don't have a natural disaster in this country anytime, soon because if we, do y'all gonna realize that female stands for fix everything my.
Speaker 7: Ass, okay damn what fix everything my?
Speaker 4: Ass you want to be, female, now don't you?
Speaker 16: Know?
Speaker 2: Now you want to be female WHEN i? Work WHEN i put it like, that you want to be? Female you please tell me your ass?
Speaker 3: Broke?
Speaker 1: Shawnee what is he talking about?
Speaker 4: It i'm gonna. Try i'm gonna do my best to fix.
Speaker 3: IT i got a.
Speaker 4: Tool you got.
Speaker 1: That lady call this, morning said minute to, say pride shut?
Speaker 15: Up m m.
Speaker 3: You you you be?
Speaker 1: Quiet you be?
Speaker 4: Quiet ivy? Pride all? Right thank?
Speaker 3: You sobody for that dog k heire of to?
Speaker 6: Day, yes let me reset for a, second reset. Rear happy birthday to my. Daughter she's twelve years old. Today she's on the way to. School so happy Birthday london.
Speaker 2: One, day say.
Speaker 4: Happy born Than? Dominican is?
Speaker 5: There, no that's?
Speaker 4: Hi Merry? Christmas ain't?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeseah all, Right happy birthday?
Speaker 4: Baby all.
Speaker 6: Right when we come, Back Congressman Eric swalwell will be joining. Us he's a representative Of california's fourteenth congressional, district and we're gonna talk to him.
Speaker 3: Next and don't go.
Speaker 6: Anywhere it's The Breakfast Club good morning The Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club.
Speaker 6: Morning everybody IS Dj, envy just, Hilarious charlamagne de.
Speaker 1: Guy we are The Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club we got a special guest in the, building, Indeed Congressman Eric.
Speaker 4: Swawell, Welcome, hey thanks for having.
Speaker 3: On now you're feeling, Today i'm.
Speaker 4: Good i'm.
Speaker 2: Good you you got such an interesting story because you're A democrat out Of.
Speaker 4: California, yeah but you were raised your parents Were. Republican, yeah so you were A. Republican what made you? Switch so to?
Speaker 25: Speak they would tell. You they would blame. COLLEGE i was the first to go to, college and so they're, like, oh he got brainwashed by those college liberal. PROFESSORS. U. No the truth is my dad was a. Cop my mom worked a number of odd, jobs made wedding, cakes did, ceramics ran like a very, large probably unlicensed daycare facility with me and my little. Brothers AND i was the first one to be able to kind of get. Out and WHEN i left the, TOWN i grew up and was Called dublin and everyone around us called it. SCRUBBLING i started to realize, that AND i think very much resented. That it felt like there were like two passive opportunity In, america like certainly in my, community which was like if your parents knew, someone or they had like, means or they had, connections, like you could go and try and be. Anything and if they, didn't then you had to like work your ass, off probably twice as hard as anyone. Else and SO i started looking at like different political, parties AND i, thought, Well democrats believe in kind of a free market, approach which is like when we're at our, BEST i think that if you work, hard no matter who you, are you should do better and be in dream. Bigger And REPUBLICANS i saw it was like a free for all. Approach but, yeah my parents are Still republicans. TODAY i have three little. Brothers they don't talk about it that, much But i'm pretty SURE i know who they voted. For AND i married a girl from Southern indiana who grew up in the same town as The. Pences her mom was The pence family dentist until she retired last. Year SO i have to go On Fox news if anyone in my family's gonna see me ON.
Speaker 2: Tv was it a particular moment or situation that made you be, LIKE i don't lean in to wars conservative?
Speaker 25: Anymore it was in The bush, presidency you, know seeing a lot of people THAT i grew up with go, off you, know to a rock and feeling like it was both like what they were being told and that it was really more just a power grab and an oil, grab and it wasn't about the reasons that they were being. TOLD i think that was kind of that completed for, me the. Transformation but it was really more about opportunity, because AS i, said LIKE i grew up in a very like working c, home and the towns that were around us were very, wealthy and so BECAUSE i played competitive, SOCCER i got to see and our town didn't have a competitive soccer, team SO i played in like the wealthier towns, teams AND i got to see like what the richer kids thought of the poorer kids by playing on their. Teams and, honestly it was a little bit of just like resenting that they were able to take shortcuts and people who worked, hard like they just they had to do it twice as. Hard AND i, thought, well one party actually thinks if we all have about the same, opportunity and then you're defined by how hard you, work not by who you. Know AND i thought The Democratic party embodied that.
Speaker 5: More than The Republican.
Speaker 2: Party you think we'll ever get back to centrist politics ever?
Speaker 4: AGAIN i hope.
Speaker 25: SO i MEAN i was also you, KNOW i came of age When Bill clinton was, president AND i, thought you, know he was very good at trying to find like what's, possible AND i see myself as wanting to do this, job you, know to solve problems and be in the solution's. Business and today it feels very like just zero. Sum whoever wins the other side says that this is, it and that actually goes. Back you, know you had the search and destroy Under Bill clinton when they wanted to do anything over a sex scandal to destroy the. Guy and Then George bush comes, in AND i would Say democrats are probably guilty of saying like this, is you, know the most existential threat to our. Country you, know we're going to lose our country If George bush is. Reelected and Then obama comes in and you get like This birtherism both and then when the real threat came And Donald, TRUMP i think Most americans are, Like, okay that's just.
Speaker 4: What you guys say, Everything that's just what you.
Speaker 25: Say so when the real threat was, there we probably didn't appreciate.
Speaker 6: IT I i want to, ask what do you think the biggest thing The democrats got wrong in the last?
Speaker 25: Election immigration and public. Safety forty percent of my constituents were born outside The United. States it's probably one of the largest groups of immigrant communities you'll find In. America and we also happen to be today because we've embraced, immigration one of the wealthiest districts now In. America so there's a straight line between having people who left, everything showed, resilience created, something and like the wealth they can create in their. Community, Right so when you have like legal immigration, channels there's no. End but The american, people they're not going to let you solve the workforce, crisis in, agriculture in, hospitality in, restaurants food and. Beverage they're not going to let you attack that until they see security at the. Border and the perception that the border was out of control and the reality that the border was out of control was a. Problem SO i think if we had just doubled down and, said, yeah we want border, security we want if people are going to make asylum, claims we're going to you, know put resources there to adjudicate those claims as quickly as. Possible but if it's seen that all you have to do is just come to The United states or like cross an insecure border and then you can have access to, resources people aren't going to want to hear your plan to have a million people come here and work on the jobs that really need to be. Filled and SO i think we just weren't seen strong enough on that. Issue and then On, LAINE i think we rightfully fought for criminal justice reform, rightfully but we were too too much identified as like a defund the police, Party AND i think you can have. Both people want safety in their. Community they also don't want like the wrong person going to jail or people going to chail for, petty but they want to feel safe in the, community and we weren't perceived as a party that was going to keep you.
Speaker 2: SICKE i Think democrats miss people, though because when you talk about home ownership and small, businesses that's literally like a middle class, thing like like you, know you know how hard it is to be able to afford a, Home like some People i'm talking about are just folks who want to find an apartment that's not three thousand dollars of. Money you, know they just wanted to have a couple of meals on the, table you, know throughout the day for their kids like, this that like we never speak to. That it feels like we always talk to the middle class and above, that but we never talked to who's.
Speaker 4: Lord AND i want us to be.
Speaker 25: Aspirational AND i think a weakness of The Democratic party is my parents would tell you when people told them that As republicans they were voting against their interests because we lived in thirteen different. HOUSES i went to eleven different schools BEFORE i graduated high, school and people would, say, well You're republican and you're voting For. Republicans The democrats are the ones that are going to protect people in your economic. Class and my, parents my mom would, say my interest is not being, poor and so she saw The Republican party is talking to her as we are aspirational for, you AND i Think democrats at our, Best, YES i want us to have more inventory in housing so that the cost of housing comes. Down and In, california, frankly a lot of the laws In california getting the way of builders and developers bringing more, inventory you, know on stock so that you can have more affordable. Housing YES i want that for, people just basic, Housing, yes that is a. Need BUT i want people to aspire for ownership BECAUSE i think when you own like a piece Of america like that fulfills The american promise that if you work, hard like you can own. Something and for Most, americans the greatest source of wealth is their. Home but more and More, americans especially in my, generation home ownership is out of. Reach believe. It i'm still paying off student loan. Debt i've got about eighty thousand dollars in student loan debt. Today and many people like me who chase that dream of being the first to go to, college they're just in the quicksand of student loan, debt and they think that The american promise is both because they don't own a piece of. It SO i want us to be more. Aspirational put more housing In america so that you increase the inventory and you increase the ability of, people you, know AS i, said to have skin in the ownership.
Speaker 2: Game, well how do you get those poor and disenfranchised people to even get to a mindset of aspirational because right now it's just trying to.
Speaker 25: Survive, yeah it starts in, school and it's gonna get worse WITH. Ai so what we're seeing right now WITH ai is that you're gonna have people who learn the skills OF ai and they will do better for themselves because they know. It and then you're gonna have a whole generation of people who never even had it in their classroom still.
Speaker 1: Have Congressman Eric swilwell in the building now.
Speaker 6: Wanted to ask we look At Donald, trump And Donald trump has been signing executive orders pardoning his, people his core to the people in the, public looks like he looks out for his. Own The democrats don't look look like they look out for their. Own talk about that a little bit because somebody who sees that, says, well why AM i messing With? Biden Where biden wouldn't parton his best, friend he partner his, son wouldn't partner his best friend With Donald trump a pardon anybody that rides.
Speaker 4: From he definitely pardoned a lot of his best. Friend, yeah it Wouldn't.
Speaker 25: MARYLAND i think the issue Is democrats are weak with. Power say it, Again democrats are weak when we have. Power so we had The White, house The house and The, senate and not a mom In america would say that her kid was safer at. School all, Right, Right SO i have three little. Kids my two, oldest they do mass shooter. Drills they're eight and they're, Six and so they would look At democrats and, say, wait we gave you That Holy, Trinity White, House Senate, house and y'all couldn't pass background checks or an assault weapons and you let what like the filibuster get in the way of. It so If democrats And, republicans by the, way they they will lean in with thin power and pass unpopular. Positions so if we were as strong with power to pass popular, positions imagine how people would perceive. Us almost eighty percent of gun Owning republicans believe in background, checks and we couldn't even get that. Done SO i think the next president and the Next democratic majority has to flex when we have.
Speaker 2: POWER i was reading A Wall street journal yesterday and they asked the question About David. Hall we Had David hall a couple weeks, ago and the question was That David hall democrats worst nightmare are the.
Speaker 25: Savior i'm On david's, board AND i was on his board when he founded. It i've known him Since parkland because that's the ISSUE i care the most. About, Look david's not wrong that the question is not are you far left or center? Left it's will you bring old tactics or new?
Speaker 14: TAG i?
Speaker 25: Agree and if you're not up to bring new tactics to take on what's, happening then these times are revealing who should lead and who should?
Speaker 4: LEAVE i?
Speaker 2: Agree why should we have a truth The Democratic party after they lied to us so?
Speaker 3: Long above bread the?
Speaker 2: Embody And i'm big on this BECAUSE i read the original sin And i'm just, LIKE i don't. SEE i think That democrats have tried every strategy except for two things honesty and.
Speaker 25: Courage, yeah well there's a lot of people who are courageous right now in The Democratic. Party our bread and butter issue are danced. With the one that brought you is. Healthcare people have always trusted us on. Healthcare that's our, issue From President johnson To President obama to When Donald trump tried to take it. Away that's how we won The house in twenty. Eighteen and now This reconciliation bill is going to take fourteen million people off their health. Care we're not only going to protect, healthcare BECAUSE i think protecting health care is not. Enough we need to invest in. Cures are firing cancer, doctors so we have a real clean. Contrast we're for, cures they're for, cancer. Right so that's why trust, us because Forty americans are going to get a phone call from a doctor to Say i'm sorry you have. Cancer and so you're gonna if it doesn't come to, you it's going to come to someone you. Know and so you want the party that believes in your healthcare and that you have a right to fight it and not go.
Speaker 4: Broke AND i think we have a chance to do.
Speaker 2: That do you, think, WELL i Know democrats do have a messaging, problem because it's almost Like democrats love faxing, figures But republicans talk to people's, gut their.
Speaker 4: Emotion when will y'all learn to hit back.
Speaker 25: Emotionally we think messaging is winning A Harvard Law school mood court, competition AND i think messaging is winning a gut check at the bar or the bus. Stop and so it means just speaking. Plainly and when you see the other side elect a thirty four count, felon you should probably see yourself as liberated to just say what you, believe and not be so polished and scripted and trying and project what you think a politician should sound, like because people can call bulk and they're calling, book and SO i hope what you're seeing now is more and more of my colleagues. Liberated can it produce some cringe? Moments, Yes but the other part of this is to always be, on because if you're not always, on you're going to get. Defined and this happened to us in the last election on issues that we weren't talking about that, much but they would define and, exaggerate and then we found ourselves on defense because we were too scripted and we were too. Cautious is there Anything democrats can do to stop THE gop? Megawork, yes continue to go To republican districts and put pressure On i'm getting seven hundred to one thousand people in these districts WHEN i go and do town, halls and that downward. Pressure we only need to flip three of them in The house when if it comes back, again same thing in The, senate and we Have senate seats that we did not think were in play that are going to be in, play not Just North, carolina but Also, Florida. IOWA i, mean look at The senator Of. Iowa two weeks, ago you would not have said That iowa was going to be a. Threat and then The Senator riowa went out and, said, well who cares if we're cutting, Medicaid we're all going to die. Anyway so like going to those states doing these town, halls bringing out not Just democrats But republicans and. Independence that, works and it's also an organizing, tool a muscle for, us you, know to, exercise so that we're ready to flex it at the midterms Next.
Speaker 4: November is Should democrats who support this bill be? Shamed? No, democrats you support this?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no we do not support this. Bill this is the same.
Speaker 2: Ability That Chuck schumer said he wanted to support, Right, no, no the spending bill that was a spending.
Speaker 4: Bill, yeah and that's going to come back up In.
Speaker 25: September AND i hope we learned our lesson from what happened In march that we should not be helping these guys get well, because AS i, said they're firing cancer. Doctors that's what when you fund their, government you're funding a government that is firing.
Speaker 4: Cancer are they really cutting. Medicate, yes but they say they're.
Speaker 25: NOT i mean they say a lot of that they're actually. DOING i mean we don't read, those. Don't, yeah, Yeah, no they're really. Cutting it's really in. It they want to Cut. Medica, yes it it will kick fourteen million people Off. Medica, wow fourteen million.
Speaker 6: People, well, Congressmen Rix, follwell thank you so much for joining me plus this, morning and don't be a stranger And i'll be.
Speaker 3: Back all, Right it's The Breakfast. Club good, morning The Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club morning, everybody as S dj Env Jess, Hilarious charlamagne the.
Speaker 1: Guy we are The Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club let's get to the latest With laureni wanna be coming the street. Fast she gets them somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 21: Detail i'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about.
Speaker 4: Everything she'd be having the latest on.
Speaker 8: You the.
Speaker 3: Latest With lauren La.
Speaker 2: Rosa sometimes you have, facts sometimes you have. Details sometimes you have a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Everything on The Breakfast.
Speaker 22: Club, well in case anybody was, Wondering Vanessa bryant is not. Pregnant So Vanessa bryant had to go to her instant story and post to clear up. Rumors there have been THINGS i guess spreading. ONLINE i didn't even see the. RUMORS i just saw her post about. It, Yeah AND i was actually confused BECAUSE i saw the ansert story in real time when she posted it on her insert.
Speaker 21: Story don't Like why is she posting that she doesn't like?
Speaker 3: It threw me?
Speaker 22: Off but, yeah so she posted the meme Of rihanna Where rihanna's like swimming and she has the goggles on and she has a little finger up and the caption of the memes said me protecting my, peace not pregnant and having fun all. Summer and then she posted another, meme Another rihanna meme that Says i'm not, Mean i'm just not the. One so there was enough going around online THAT i assumed that she had to tell people that she is not. Pregnant please lead that lady.
Speaker 6: Alone But kobe passed away in twenty, twenty, Right, yes especially if she's dating or she's seeing, somebody that's her, business that's nobody, business her.
Speaker 22: Family please leave her. Alone regardless of what she is. Doing she should not have to say anything about anything at, all.
Speaker 5: Like she, Guessed, well she really didn't have.
Speaker 22: To she didn't have, To BUT i think it bothered her enough that she felt like she, did especially because she's so protective over Like kobe's legacy and all these.
Speaker 21: THINGS i think co, yeah and her. Daughters and it's just by.
Speaker 4: The, way your algorithm is not the.
Speaker 2: World, like just because people are tweeting you something or sending you, stuff don't mean that everybody saw, it BECAUSE i.
Speaker 4: DIDN'T i need that's the first Time i'm hearing any of.
Speaker 22: IT i figured it bothered her because she does not normally address things of that. Nature but it bothered me to see her have to even speak on.
Speaker 4: It but, yes she's just getting bigger.
Speaker 2: Something that's. That that's also the most insulting thing. Too when you say that you're, pregnant you're not, pregnant you know you might you might be because you're hearing all you might be a little way like who can you know just be like you pregnant and.
Speaker 7: Then and then The rihanna means Because rihanna is pregnant currently and that's probably what you.
Speaker 5: Know people just live online and just speculate. Speculations, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Do gotta be careful of that, though because you, know sometimes even LIKE i hear things up here because tailor, pregnant she eight.
Speaker 4: Months people, like, yo you big as a house and the person.
Speaker 3: Who as big as a.
Speaker 21: House yeah that's not.
Speaker 4: True, okay that's not.
Speaker 1: True he always brings in the house. Stuff i'm.
Speaker 3: Signed, yes that's, right that's. Right right's.
Speaker 21: WILD i Told tayl her she looks. Amazing it's when she's. Glowing she.
Speaker 22: Is BUT i did hear the other comment was, like whoa would you say? That, yes it was crazy that actually. Happened, yeah actually. Happened it did actually.
Speaker 5: HAPPEN i was wondering a pregnant.
Speaker 4: Woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 22: We're not going to get into. It but the, house me and me and, yes place we. Are we had already picked her up before all that, happened because she. Did she did look so, glowy, right, okay it's.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 22: Okay in other, news, uh the short king reign might be. Over so uh this this story is a couple of days, old but people are still arguing about. It SO i figured let's jump on into the. Argument So, tender the dating, app now has a. Feature it's a hype feature to help people date more. Intentionally so it's a spokesperson For tender came out and talked about the fact that they you, know they want to help their users be more, intentional especially navigating that our algorithm on these dating, apps because a lot of, times no matter you know who you're responding, to what your preferences, are is taking you to people that you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Date you don't know the, hype you don't friggure it.
Speaker 23: Out.
Speaker 22: Well, yeah so if you have A platinum level Of, tender which costs thirty nine ninety nine a, month you will get the option to select different heights that you want today or not want.
Speaker 6: Today it's different levels so you can get a better. Crop, yes so thirty nine ninety nine you get better access to better.
Speaker 22: People you just get more preferences so you already can do in your discovery. Area AND i actually made a tender BECAUSE i was trying to see what this was? Like DID i just made it five seconds? Ago because they asked you so many different preferences like they gave you WHEN i they asked me from a man or a?
Speaker 21: WOMAN i select. Women they gave me like ten different options of.
Speaker 4: Women then they gave you that's where you're going.
Speaker 21: Now, no they asked me my like and my man or a.
Speaker 4: Woman, OH i thought you said you reference to be.
Speaker 22: Quiet, okay, Becau we're gonna get to you and your height of. People so then they give you the selection of heights you they can give you like six. Thirty you could never, yes big, father not a little, Right so then it goes from height to any, height so you can have taller. Shorter but you, know people are saying that this whole height thing and putting this preference in uh is heights and height.
Speaker 21: Supremacy AND i looked up. Highism did you know that is a thing.
Speaker 22: Is the prejudice of discrimination against someone on the basis of their. HEIGHT i did not know that these were real. Things but the people are upset at tender show.
Speaker 4: Dollar short kings out. There here's the thing with my.
Speaker 2: Brothers when you're a short, king just understand you live longer than taller.
Speaker 4: People so all you got to do is wait it out because the tall people.
Speaker 2: Die shut out showing people lived two to five years.
Speaker 4: Longer all you got to do is waited out to find somebody waited. Out don't let you continue what you. Say, NO i didn't, That so you.
Speaker 2: Can look it up and realize that it's a scientific fact that show people live longer than taller.
Speaker 4: People that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy you should get.
Speaker 22: Authritis quicker, RIGHT i was looking up the amount of shirtmann who get denied on dating, apps and according to a study in twenty, fourteen forty nine percent of women's dating ads specified that they were looking for men taller than. Them another study indicated that men between five to and five four have fewer sexual, partners suggesting a correlation between height and dating.
Speaker 4: Outcohol women with wigs get denied on.
Speaker 7: AND i definitely saw you reading with your. Finger you just thank you that guy you know who is nothing wrong with?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Well, continue all?
Speaker 8: Right what?
Speaker 21: Charlamine?
Speaker 4: NO i just, ASKED i said it?
Speaker 2: SAID i asked the women with bad wigs get denied on dating apps and, said while wearing a wig shouldn't be a determining factor in dating apps, success a badly styled or poorly maintained wig could potentially negatively impact someone's dating.
Speaker 21: Profile continue on that audio wig than been left your?
Speaker 22: Head, Okay so The iHeartMedia wards were announced today For I'm. Sorry The iHeart radio music festival lineup was announced. Today let's cheer bomb something for that cheerbomb cheer.
Speaker 4: Bomb you know anything about?
Speaker 21: This, NO i know about. IT i have all the details right.
Speaker 22: Here so this is taking place On september nineteenth and twentieth at THE T Mobile Tea Mobile arena In Las. Vegas so this is a two day festival that is gonna be hosted By Ryan seacrest and it will include performances By Brian Adams, At, Sharon, Glorilla Jelly, Roll Lil, wayne, Ellokoj Mariah, Carey maroon, Five The, offspring And tim.
Speaker 4: McGrath that is a fantastic. Lineup we got a fantastic line.
Speaker 2: Culture, YEAH i mean there's a there's gonna be a we got more than For. Ylia give, Me, gloria give. Me i'm talking About, yes But i'm talking about give me At.
Speaker 4: Sharon i'm all. IN i Like tim.
Speaker 22: McGraw who else you, Say tim, McGrath, Uh Jelly, roll At, Sharon, Glorilla Brian, Adams, Uh, Justice Lil, wayne some of these PEOPLE i don't, know, right carry r Carry maroon?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 21: Yes why is it JUSTICE Fula?
Speaker 4: Wayne?
Speaker 21: No justice is a? Person?
Speaker 3: Oh justice as an?
Speaker 21: Artist, Yeah justice as an.
Speaker 5: ARTIST i don't.
Speaker 8: KNOW i like.
Speaker 22: IT i like, It, yes and performances will again be streamed live On hulu for the fans watching at home And. Yeah tickets are also available to general public on A X s A xs dot com Beginning june.
Speaker 21: Thirteenth, okay all, RIGHT i might go to.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't know how much Feeling, september BUT i feel LIKE i might go to. That last, year yes In.
Speaker 6: Vegas, no you didn't go last, year went by. Myself last, year the year before, that we. WENT i, Really i'm be honest with.
Speaker 8: YOU i.
Speaker 1: HAVE i really is the king of.
Speaker 4: Flaking.
Speaker 22: Yeah, no sometimes you will make it seem like you'll be, like you GOTTA i gotta ask. Him sure you go the week, before you got line up a backup person because you know he just might not.
Speaker 21: Come and even if you really want to, go but.
Speaker 2: Get my anxiety he set up SOMETIME i don't want to, go AND i reserved the right to did not show up IF i don't want to show.
Speaker 6: Up oh, yeah they said you went two years. Ago you didn't go last, year last year went by. Myself he was two years.
Speaker 21: Ago but then y'all all go two years?
Speaker 5: Ago was it that that was a black?
Speaker 4: Party?
Speaker 21: Okay, well for those of you.
Speaker 22: Guys who decide you don't want to go in person In vegas and get actual tickets like you, Know, charlemagne The iHeart Radio Music festival. Does LIKE i, said we'll have a live stream available On hulu for all the fans that want to watch at.
Speaker 4: Home all, right that is.
Speaker 1: The, latest right THAT i want to watch. It glorilla At Sharon jelly.
Speaker 4: Roll, Ll tim, McGraw.
Speaker 6: JUSTICE i need to, say all, right well it's The Breakfast. Club let's get to the.
Speaker 3: Mix you're checking out The Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club good, morning everybody is DJ nv just, Hilarious charlamagne the Gud we are The Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club now it's time to wrap a gay a day.
Speaker 25: Pictures to take this, right Got ray bowlts gay outside.
Speaker 2: Ya ya yay, yah yeah ye tell.
Speaker 7: ME i know y'all wondering who made that lovely. Intro, listen shout out the, tailor but she not. Gay the person who actually the voice that you hear is. Gay shout out the Flavor Pee. FEVER i will be Honoring Flavor Pete fever. Today she is a dope ass chef artist and comedian and also a rapper out Of East, atlanta and she is responsible for. THAT i saw That june, first, on on the beginning Of. PRIDE i woke up and the first THING i did was go On instagram AND i saw that video and she made that all. Right she also got other music as. Well she goes By Chef Flavor. Pee that's her artist. Name she has a Song.
Speaker 5: Megastar last, YEAR i know THAT i honored a lot of like gay.
Speaker 7: Celebrities or, whatever, right but this good regular gaze out there, too and she is one of the good regular.
Speaker 5: Games so shout out To flavor P.
Speaker 1: Fever, okay, Period flavor period.
Speaker 6: Right and it Is pride, Month so salute to everybody out there THE lgbtq plus. Community salute To Candas parker for joining us this. Morning Kansas parker's book is in stores right. Now it's Called The Can Do, Mindset how To Cultivate, Resilience Follow Your, heart And Fight Your. Passions very interesting, story, man very very interesting. STORY i thoroughly Enjoyed Kandas parker's.
Speaker 1: Booker and Also Congressman Eric swalwell for joining us this.
Speaker 2: Morning yes, man, LISTEN i like having The democrats up here on This republicans, politicians, period Because i'll be wanting to know what the hell's going on in the, government you, know and sometimes when they can just not worry about representing their party and just explain things to. US i am all for, That so salute The Congressman ERIC. S. Walwell all, right and you got a positive. Note positive note is, simple don't entertain negative.
Speaker 4: Energy.
Speaker 2: Okay some situations will test your patients and try to make you, overreact, overthink and respond to things that don't deserve your life.
Speaker 4: Force.
Speaker 2: Okay your attention is your. Power don't feed what doesn't add value to your. Life conserve your, energy protect your, peace have a blessed.
Speaker 5: Day breakfast club bitch is you don't finish or y'all.
Speaker 25: Done