Speaker 1: But uh, we gotta talk about boost. Hunh we gotta talk about boost man.
Speaker 2: Okay, we get it. That ain't right.
Speaker 3: Alabama head held off number fourteen Missouri twenty seven twenty four to give the Crimson Tie their fifth consecutive win. Tdd Sampson threw for two hundred yards three touchdowns, including a clincher on fourth down to Daniel Hill with three sixteen to go. Jam Miller added eighty five yards rushing before leaving the game with a concussion in the fourth quarter. Alabama has won seventh straight over Missouri, dating back to September eighth, nineteen seventy five. Man, Look, yeah, I haven't been able to watch all the quarterbacks play, but it's hard for me to say that the quarterback playing better than Tidd Simpson.
Speaker 2: Now, he don't have the gaudy numbers.
Speaker 3: He's not throwing for three four hundred yards, but boy, he doing an unbelievable job of getting the ball out of his hand at O Joe, I don't know what's going over Ryan Williams, but we might need to have an intervention.
Speaker 2: Ojoe.
Speaker 1: Wait, whoa, whoa? What happened to him today? That's another game I can't get no Alabama games out a.
Speaker 2: One target no catch.
Speaker 1: Wait, well, that that's not on him, is it. That's not on him. They have to get him involved in the game.
Speaker 3: He's there a lot of time. He got a lot of times he's been retrieving. Lately, oo, they've been throwing it to him. He dropping, he picked up and handed to the official. I mean you watched the game.
Speaker 1: Don't do that now, See I've seen I've seen the past games. You know. Yeah, but he's their most dynamic playmaker.
Speaker 2: He can't be dynamic if he dropping the ball.
Speaker 1: He's electric.
Speaker 3: We're basically that on what we saw last year. Has he been dynamic and electric this year.
Speaker 1: He showed flashes of it, but he's had inconsistency with the drop though. He've had inconsistencies with those drops.
Speaker 3: That's making two million dollars a year old. Show I need consistency. See now we can we can call it like we see it because we like, oh yo, hey man, look here he ate he look he eighteen. But he's making two million. We used to used to say all the time, won't you man, they don't get paid. They getting paid now, so we get to judge them a little more a little more harsh, marsh a little different, and the critique needs to be a little more firm then what has been in the years past. Todd Sampson twenty three or thirty one, two hundred yards, they had forty four cares for one to twenty five.
Speaker 2: Uh hmm.
Speaker 3: When you got a guy that dynamic freshman All American and he doesn't even show up on the statuet on Jo, something going on. I don't know what is something going on? I don't know words head is something. I don't know if he's having issues at home. I don't know if he's having issues at school. But something you don't. You don't have this kind of precipitous drop without something bothering you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk. I'm gonna talk to him. I'm gonna talk to him. I'm I'm gonna givehim a nice little call, nice little call, nice little call. I'm gonna talk to him. But there's there's no reason, obviously, when what you did your freshman year was unbelievable. Not only did you leave high school early, well, you look like you was you. You was basically number one and two. It was out of you. And Jeremiah Smith is the best guy done this in college foot football all last year. So whatever's going on, I'm gonna reach out to him and talk to him because you expect expectations are high now. We expecting to build off what you did last year. Yes, so I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, people's like, well, he's injured, he's injured, we'll sit out. You're not doing them any good if you oh yo, oh, This is what I tell people. If you can't have the same impact that you have, if you're not injured, you shouldn't go out there injured. Because you going out there injured, don't do nothing. Tell me how that helped. He didn't help them win today. So if you can't help them win, on yo, I'm just trying to figure out what do you do?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Can I say something real quick about that? You know, some players, even when they're not one hundred percent, they're eighty or eighty five percent, is better than other players at a hundred and I see. I view Ryan Williams based on his skill set, his DNA and his makeup as a receiver. Even him being at eighty and eighty five percent is still better than other teams receivers at full strength, boy, Horton and Brooks have been playing better than he has this year.
Speaker 3: I want you if we had this conversation last year.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, O Joe, you got me dead to write.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have no argument with that. I can't. I can't argue that fact.
Speaker 2: So hopefully you have a conversation with him in the bottom of what's number five?
Speaker 3: Texas A and M continue this perfect start with a thirty four to seventeen win over Florida. Marcel Reid threw for two hundred and thirty four yards a touchdown and ran for another score. It's the first six and no start for the augustin Is twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: They improved a three and oh in the SEC Conference. Agis looked good.
Speaker 1: Mh, I know, hey, John, Johnny went to that game. He was there.
Speaker 2: Don't start me to line.
Speaker 1: He probably was just probably they probably showed they showed off for him. They showed off for him.
Speaker 3: Let's see here, see what they looking like. See the stats looking like? Yeah, but they look good. Look and DJ Langley didn't play bad twenty one to thirty seven, forty five, two touchdowns, nor in exceptions, couldn't run the ball. Marcel Reeve was sixteen or twenty six, two thirty four, one touchdown, one exception. They ran the ball forty two times for a buck eighty three and three touchdowns. I don't know what happened to Florida. I don't know what happened on you.
Speaker 1: You just played good last week.
Speaker 2: But how did they play the week before that? In the week before that, it was bad exactly. That's my point. Okay, oh Jo, they two and four.
Speaker 3: They played Texas A and M oh Jo, they were two and three before they played Texts in them, so they had more losses to.
Speaker 2: Win even before they played Textas. That's my point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, they just messed up.
Speaker 3: No, but they got Look there's a lot of heat on Billy and Napier. I don't know how you survived this, so Jo, I don't know if he can hold on to this job.
Speaker 1: You can only do so much from coaching on the sideline if you don't have the players compete against the Power five schools or the better schools that got that money. As you know, Texas inm got that money, so they have the better players. Most will say, will it comes down to coaching, Well, there's only so much coaching can do. If the players on the other opposing team are better than the players that you have, coaching, coach ain't gonna save that. He just better than us at individual positions. That's what it comes down to. If you want to be detailed. Then they pick.
Speaker 3: Turn over the head. They fumbled it four times Florida dead and they lost two of them. Langway lost and fumble twice, lost one v. Brown, the third lost one. It's just I don't I don't know. I mean, I think I think the thing is is that what has happened is that we've allowed people, We've allowed the media to form this like Florida's gonna be good and likeways.
Speaker 2: Gonna be this and that, and we bought into it. I'm missing something. I just don't see it. It's like all the quarterbacks, oh cho that they hype this year coming into this year, I ain't seen it.
Speaker 1: It ain't well hold on, have there been any quarterbacks that just jump off the screen this year at all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: And I mean that in a respectful way. Nobody's like, oh my goodness, you know what, he's the first round pick. He's the first pick to go in the no there's nothing like that. There's no there's no there's no Cam Newton, there's no there's no c. J. Stroud, There's there's no Jaydon Daniels. There's nothing like that. Nothing.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is, oh Joe, look, we're six weeks into the season, and ain't nobody mentioned about no Heisman?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Not.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody said nothing about no Heisman? Right now?
Speaker 3: Me and you got a better chance of winning the Heisman. I mean, I mean, if we go back and look at it. Todd Simpson, he don't have great stats, but they played well. He doesn't turn the ball over a bunch. I think the guy know the Dame had another big day today. But I mean, Chad, do y'all know something? I don't know who who's the Highland front runner? Drew Allen, he's hurt, but he's playing terrible. What about Languay, he's playing terrible? About maybe Carson Back, Haines King?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But it's just like I just expected more from Florida.
Speaker 3: But Texas and them is rolling all that money they've been pumping into that organization. Oto is probably playing is finally paying off, is finally coming to fruition.
Speaker 2: Jimbo's like man, They're like Jimbo. We gave you opportunity after opportunity. Walk on.
Speaker 3: Running back King Miller power hard nose USC to a thirty one thirteen victory over Michigan. King rushed for one hundred and fifty eight yards and three touchdowns in Jada Maya Veya Mayavea passed for two hundred and sixty five yards and two touchdown despite playing without two starting offensive line of USC wanted hard notes Big ten football that included two hundred and twenty four yards Russian most from a tailback so far down the depth chart against the nation's seventh ranked run defense. Look, if you're gonna beat Michigan, you gotta be able to run the football that hard. Note they blue collar. They try to punish you running the football, and they try not to let you run the football on them.
Speaker 1: And you own game. USC beat Michigan at their own game.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: I hate to say this, but when I view USC, I viewed USC as a finest team. Not no, no, no physical. I mean there's physicality in the game of football in general. But you don't view USC as that. You just don't. They always have they always have a nice running back and they always have nice receivers, and they're gonna throw that thing all over the place.
Speaker 2: That door.
Speaker 1: But what they had to night and they running game. Damn good, you beat Michigan at their own game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, I just don't what's uh he used do? Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh? He was USC, he was a o u's office of coordinator, took the USC job, and he's had different coordinators. He's tried some of everything, and for whatever reason, they good offensively. Yeah, they can put points on the board, but hell, they can't stop anybody. Michigan quarterback as a freshman Underwood and Bright, Underwood had fifteen to twenty four two oh seven, two touchdowns for one an exception, he's receiving March eight for one touchdown. But USC in the uh in the coliseum, they get it done. What's USC's record?
Speaker 2: Five oh? USC five and one, don't.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yeah, I forgot, I forgot who they lost to.
Speaker 2: Yeah? They five and one, But we'll see. Remains to be seen because I don't trust their defense. I don't.
Speaker 3: Because normally what happens when you expect them to do something that they defense lay egg and they give up fifty points.
Speaker 1: Listen, but they defense did tonight.
Speaker 3: They did Bishop made two interceptions and the highlighted strong. Everybody USC's defense.
Speaker 2: Is uh, Dyalan Lynn still the Danton still the d C at USC.
Speaker 3: As check and see if Danton Lynn is still the d C. I remember when I remember when he was a little kid. That's Anthony Lynn's.
Speaker 1: Son, Anthony Lynn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the coach coach the Chargers. Oh, the head coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, okay, okay, okay, what mister Lynn at, mister Lyndon coaches.
Speaker 2: So well, he are in the Commanders. I think he's with the Commanders.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what position? What position coach?
Speaker 3: I think your sistant head coach or in running backs coach or something in the ash chack And see what Anthony Lynn is. I know he's at the Commanders, but I don't know if I think he's a sistant head coach. Okay, because he was with he was with a Kyle at uh uh at the at the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, mister Lynn, Yeah, that's that's dope.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think that he's a what coach? Okay, run game coordinator, running backs coach. I knew he was in there. But that's look normally, for the most part, if you've been in that Shanahan.
Speaker 1: Tree, they're gonna take care of you absolutely.
Speaker 3: Whether if Sean McVay, whether it's Kyle Shanahan, whether it's any of those guys, they're gonna find.
Speaker 1: A place for you absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm not worried about if they let our coach go down Inami.
Speaker 2: You get a job, yeah, yeah, you get and it's one you know.
Speaker 1: That coach and that coach and charrousel, that coaching tree in general, they take each other for sure. They take care of each other.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I just I just would hate to have to be a coach and have to uproot my family and my kids, you know, every three years because things.
Speaker 2: Don't go well.
Speaker 1: That's the only part I don't like. Not very many coaches have been fortunate, like Bill Belichick or Andy.
Speaker 3: You get tired to get like a Joe Gibbs that stayed somewhere, a coach coward, a Mike Tomlin Chuck no, Tom Landry uh uh.
Speaker 2: Don Shula think about how long coach Sula was in Miami.
Speaker 1: Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that doesn't happen. That doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. That's the only part of coaching I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh Andy Andy Reid. Now, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How how long was Andy Reid and Philly?
Speaker 3: He did more than ninety nine until he's about twelve. He's about thirteen years.
Speaker 1: That's a good's that's a good.
Speaker 3: About eleven twelve, about twelve, I think twelve or thirteen. So because he's coached, he's coached two hundred games in both places. He's the first coach to win I think, to coach at least that many games in two places. And he has one hundred wins in both places. Damn yeah, fourteen in Philly. Thirteen yep, Jesus yeah. Because what he came in with Donovan in ninety nine and so twelve and then he picked right up. So I think he got the job in Philly. I think he got the job in Kansas City right after he got you know, let go in and I got the job in Kansas City right after he got let go in Philly.
Speaker 1: And he's you know, it's funny everywhere coach is going, he's always had a squad, he's always had elite talent. McNabb t O Todd Pinkson, Freddy Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Boy stopped me. Boy, you mentioned some names and then you ain't got nothing to do with no guy dag on elite talent TYO McNabb t O okay, t o okay, go ahead. The supporting cast Brian Mitchell, Brian Mitchell.
Speaker 1: What Brian Mitchell? What's thirty two names?
Speaker 2: You talking about? Westbrook?
Speaker 1: West Brook? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Then you did not say Freddy Mitchell.
Speaker 1: You don't like Freddy Mitchell.
Speaker 2: This man said Freddy Mitchell was elite?
Speaker 1: Hey, Freddy Freddy?
Speaker 2: Was that fred Freddicks? Then you said Todd Pinkster.
Speaker 1: That's a good supporting cast. Huh man.
Speaker 3: You know they called you know what they called Look, you know what they called Todd Pinkston, what they called tall.
Speaker 1: He would just talk.
Speaker 2: They took the pi and put st in. So don't do that, O, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's messed up, man.
Speaker 2: Oh yo.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: It took less than a round for Boots in Us to bring the official one hundred and fifty four pounds debut to a thunderous close, and it's thirty five wins, zero losses, thirty one by Ko the former unified weldweight Champ send a loud and clear message to the junior middleweight division by scoring two knock doves in route to a first round TK or Portugal. I ain't gonna even try to say his first name. Last name is Lima. I sent a big message, Ina said, you already know what time it is. You know who I want next, but likely next a long anticipated showdown between Virgil O T's if he gets past Eric Lubin ericson Lubin in November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, listen, I'm excited. You know how much I love the sport of box. You know how much I love the sweet science and understand exactly what I'm watching. Some people will say, oh, Boots isn't hadn't for anybody, but everyone has to build their resume. He get to the big fights. You have to fight fighters to build your resume to get to the big fights. The big fight, obviously is Brgia Ortiz. The Boots called out some very interesting names after winning tonight. He called out Charlow, He called out Xander Zayez. He called out there's one more guy. I don't know how to pronounced his last name back around. I don't know how to say it the right way. But again, the money fight, the megafight is Virgil Ortiz now or Oka de la Hoya or Oscar de la Hoya. Not hide him, you know, and allow him to dug Boots. It would be a phenomenal fight. Understanding I predicted if you watch the Leon fight in the past, you understood this is probably how the fight was going to go. I didn't think it would end this early based on based on what we saw from from him in the past. But Virgil Ortiz is really it's really no different, great fighter, superb fighter. Obviously, he keeps that same high guard that Lima had tonight, and it can be trouble for him going to the fight against Boots, if and when it ever does happen. Bilt Boots is too skilled, being able to fight on the inside, being able to fight from distance, being able to switch at any point. So I can't wait. I'm excited, And I think the only person right now who can give Boots a problem, who can give Boots an issue and give the fans what they deserve in the ring, And that's probably me. That that that that's probably me. I'm just I'm just gonna be honest with you. Like me, I'm probably. I'm probably the only one who isn't scared of Boots who's been in the ring with him multiple times sparring that could probably I give them, I give them that work.
Speaker 2: Nope, you you ain't beating the one forty oh man. Man.
Speaker 1: Please, but hey, Boots, I know, Boots, I know you're gonna probably see this man. Congratulations. Listen, all the all the hard work obviously you put in through through camp. I know you had one hell of a camp coming off spar with Canelo, preparing him for Bud is probably why you looked at sharp and it's sharp and as solid as you did tonight. Kudos, congratulations. At any point you want to bring me in the camp when you when you do start, you sign that contract with Visual or Tis to get that fight going. You need you need an extra body. I can get in there and beat you ass. So yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, I mean, I'm with you, Ojo. I want to see guys fight.
Speaker 3: I understand guys want to protect their you know, and build up and make some money, but it used to be like that. No, that's what but you see, Ojo, this is why the guys in the modern time, they don't get the credit that they deserve because they don't really fight anybody, and by the time they fight them, they're past their prime. That's why the guys hold Sugar Ray and Haggler and all those fighters still hold them in such high regards. And they questioned some of the guys that fight today because even though they got losses, they're still willing to put them in front of people.
Speaker 2: They got undefeated records.
Speaker 1: This is the funny thing you think about boxing back then, is having a loss or you having two losses, it still doesn't affect your purse. It still doesn't expect your payday. But when you lose in today's era of boxing, you can't you can't maximize your purse, you can't maximize your potential in getting mega fights because you have that that that one loss or two losses, and that's just that. Unfortunately, just the way the game of boxing is now.
Speaker 3: And I think now it didn't affect Tommy Hearns even though when he fought Haggler he had lost the Sugar Ray.
Speaker 1: That's a long time ago.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, if you fight top fighters, no, I don't want to I do not want to see you. If you somebody I don't want to see you fighting no theay no. I wanted to see Haggler fight Hearns. I wanted to see Herns fight Durant. I wanted to see the Ram fight Sugar Ray. I wanted to see Iran Barkley fight Hearns.
Speaker 2: I would. And you was in the seventy with the heavyweights.
Speaker 3: You wanted to see Norton fight Forman, and they fight Shavers, and they fight a Fraser, and they fight a Lei, and they fought ron Lyle.
Speaker 2: You wanted to see that Old Joe ain't what no duncan right.
Speaker 1: You're right, I mean I really wouldn't call it ducking. I call it building your rescue to a point where you can maximize your purse for that mega fight and maximize as much as you can get before you take that chance. See back then, they were willing to take chances.
Speaker 2: That's the only way you can be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, It's the only way you can break now. You take chances when the timing is right.
Speaker 3: So you got so I'm trying to figure out who gets into the fight game saying I'm gonna undefeated.
Speaker 1: This is prize fighting. Hu, I just understand that, but let me let me finish. When it comes to prize fighting in this day and age, you understand the importance of being undefeated. You understand importance of being undefeated. Not only being undefeated, but the timing being right to maximize the person that you can get before you take that chance against a fighter of equal talent on the same level.
Speaker 2: That's what you know.
Speaker 1: So now the time Boost has done everything he needs to do. This was his introduction to the one to fifty fourth division. He called out all all the top dogs the didn't want to fifty fourth division. He said, when the fight ended, I'm ready for Virgil Ortiz. There's no excuses. There should be no ducking all Virgil they have to send. I think who would be the A side? Who'll be the A side boots of Virgil?
Speaker 2: Who got the belt?
Speaker 1: Man? That's a good question. A chat check helped me out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Who's whoever got the belt?
Speaker 3: If you coming he just getting to one fifty four, Virgil ot is gonna be the A side ship Who cares?
Speaker 1: I mean you know, I mean, I mean A side matters when it comes to person and and and and split.
Speaker 3: That's all you want to make the fight happen, you call this man out. So if you call that man out, you know you if you call he ain't call you out. So if you call him out, you already know you to be side. Yeah, listen, it's just like who did who did? Who did Budd call out? He said, I want Canelos gonna go.
Speaker 2: Be the A side.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right. What listen, Bud went out there and proved himself. But but A side now.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Bud gets a command. How much he wants bud next fight should be one hundred million the more.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. What Bud did.
Speaker 3: Bud took a chance. Bud say, hey, you get you fighting. Anything could happen in a fight. Guys want to be safe, Guys want to fight cream puffs. And then when you say, well you're not one of the top fighters all the time, what you mean, I'm undefeated. That's why, that's why Bud Crawford gets the credit that he deserves, because Budd is a three A three division of disputed and he took with basically he leave three way classes to take on a man that was unblimis.
Speaker 2: He's the only man that unified a one sixty eight division.
Speaker 3: That's why Bud Crawford gets the cashet and the love that he gets because Bud, who's willing to take chances these other guys wouldn't take and they won't take or I want.
Speaker 2: To fight this guy. No, you don't. All you want to do is talk.
Speaker 3: So everybody say, well he said he want to fight him, Go sign the contract. Bud took substantially. List are probably fifty million lists, maybe seventy five million lists.
Speaker 2: Then what Canelo got just to make that fight? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And now and now he's a side, he's a side. The only problem, the only problem with Bud, What the fuck do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my bad, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: He can't fight nobody, but Canelo?
Speaker 1: Where do you go?
Speaker 2: Next rematch?
Speaker 3: Bill Bedia has come down Ben Bena Vita Vida's want to come down to one sixty eight.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't No, No, that's that's too much. That's that's too much. That's too much. That's too much. But we wanted to see Bud in boots at one forty seven. We wanted to see that, but there was there was nothing in it at that time for Bud to be able to take you know that that.
Speaker 3: Yet to beat Spence, what's do what he had already unified one forty seven exactly, so that f one forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wanted to see. We wanted to see Boots versus Virgil at one forty seven. It never had happened. The timing and when things happen now is the perfect time. And Boots showed out the night at one fifty four, fighting one round out of there. He calls out, he called out Charlow, he called out Xanders Ayez prospect out of Puerto Rico. He nice, He's real nice. But I'm excited. I'm excited. I heard Oscar to the ahead, Oscar de la Joya doesn't hold things up and getting this fight done? And what month we in? When? What were in October that that fight should happen, That fight should happen somewhere early in January? What fight early in twenty six?
Speaker 3: Boots and Ortiz now that if he just falling, that ain't that fight ain't hapen until like April.
Speaker 1: He just put him away? Or to you right, you're right, because Ortiz had to fight coming up against Eric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fight in November.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait a minute, ericson Lupan Ain't no Ain't no chump now.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying they got to fight. That's what happened to April of Mate. Okay, you know Oscar gonna probably want that that fight on on sink on de Mayo. I'm not I'm just I'm just talking real. Yeah, but if you think about it, Oh, Joe, why do we hold Look at holy Field, holy Field, fat everybody. I'll fight Lennis Lewis, I'll fight. I'll fight, George Foreman, I'll fight, Mike Tyson. You gotta fight, Ojoe, you get you gotta fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well listen, you had you had, you had you had? Andre Ward explained it to you. Yes, explain why it's like that today because.
Speaker 2: So so when when they so, I get it, make money. But when it comes to come, when it comes to ranking and where they put all time great fighters, your name on the list. Yeah, don't say nothing.
Speaker 3: Now, when it comes to ranking fighters that's made the most prized, made the most money, you'll be on that list. But I think if you're a professional athlete, you want to be considered one.
Speaker 2: Of the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, I mean, listen, that's great for conversational pieces. You know, having super Bowl rings is great for conversational pieces. You know, having belts is great for conversational pieces and topics and barbershop talk. But man and boys, we worry about that money.
Speaker 2: I bet I tell you what I asked.
Speaker 3: I would asked Tom Brady, say Tom, would you rather have an extra fifty million or would you rather have those two super Bowl those two super Bowl win that's the undefeated season.
Speaker 1: You talked about a quarterback that's worth four hundred million, Like, come on, now, that's shoe.
Speaker 2: Look at after you don't make it.
Speaker 3: First of all, you made more money than you ever thought you would as a boxer, because most of the time boxes come from impoveraged conditions, just.
Speaker 2: Like you and I.
Speaker 3: Anything that I made over two dollars was more than I ever thought I would make.
Speaker 2: So now we've made millions.
Speaker 3: Now I didn't look I wanted to make money as long as I can get my grandmother out of the house. But I wanted to be a damn good football player. I wanted to be in a situation. I wanted to be in a situation that when people talked about the position, they talked about me.
Speaker 2: Or if people different would remember me. That's what I wanted, right, Yeah, you make money, but it's hard for me to get So.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, you're the wealthiest box in the world, and but nobody want to Nobody talks about you, and everybody questions your legacy.
Speaker 1: You think about you think about Floyd. Floyd is the wealthiest box in the world. He still talked about. He still talked about.
Speaker 3: But people still but a lot of people still put sugar put Sugar Ray Robinson in front of him. A lot of people put Sugar Ray Leonard in front of him. A lot of people put Bud Crawford not in front of him. That shouldn't even it shouldn't be a no a no, a no brainer.
Speaker 1: You're right, but I don't think when it especially when it comes to Floyd, he's not worried about who they putting in no no.
Speaker 3: But everybody can be Floyd. Everybody's trying to be Floyd, but they're not gonna be Floyd. No, that's the problem, Joe, I get it. Floyd is a very unique situation. Floyd need to be set aside. Stop looking at Floyd's career and how Floyd did what Floyd did, Look at your a situation.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be Floyd, even if even if you.
Speaker 3: If you in your career forty five and fifty two or no, people ain't gonna think of you like Floyd.
Speaker 1: Oh matter of fact, great example, Uh, great example. Tank is fighting. Tank is fighting in an exhibition fighter against Jake Paul. Yes, why is he taking that fight? You think he worried about Frank? You think he's worried about who would know? No, it's prize fighting, making as much money as you can make it as much money you can, and that small win of opportunity that you have to do as a boxer.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have been a boxer. Then you should have got to look because you look, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't play, You don't play box Yeah you could, you could, you could in your life. That could end your life. Boxers have died. Dooku kim Uh? What's the guy?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Benny Perett, Bernie Perett? When he killed a guy? I think he got killed a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a dangerous sport. And you have to take risks. O Joe.
Speaker 3: When you go, when you catch the slant, you're taking a risk Yeah, slams one of the most dangerous slants, way more dangerous than a nine route.
Speaker 2: You cut your teth running the slant route.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But that's what that's what makes certain receivers unique and make them special. I just like I said, I I want Look, you got into this sport. You understood what this sport entail. That's why boxing is dying. They keep the world while boxing dying because the greats won't fight. They won't sukarantine should be fighting, like you said, boosting, innocent should boost and or t should be fighting.
Speaker 1: It's coming, it's coming, It's coming.
Speaker 3: But the problem is you got too many sanctuary bodies. You got the w b O, the w b A, you got ring, you got the IVF, and you got you got too many bodies. Just imagine if you had if you had a five football bodies, how we gonna find out who the champion deals.
Speaker 2: You're right, everybody want to protect their fighter. Don't nobody want to see they fighter lose? Yeah, so I'm a protector mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And listen to me honestly, based on based on skill, based on skill, and if you actually enjoy boxing, actually enjoy boxing, and know what you're watching round by round and there's somebody getting there and knocking people out. My my favorite and most exciting fighters to watch because I actually know what i'm watching. Obviously, Bud is one watching Boots fight and Shakur Stevenson. A lot of people say Shakuris fights are boring. They're not. They're not boring if you know exactly what you're watching. But he puts on a master class offensively and defensively every f and fight where he's on the inside, whether whether he's at mid range, I mean, it's just it's it's like, how are you doing that?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: How are you doing it? Because I actually know what i'm watching. I understand the sweet science now, whereas not I'm just not in there waiting on a knockout. No, I'm seeing everything developed round by round. I'm seeing how they feel each other out. Okay, this ain't working. Well, I'm gonna do this in the first round and I'm gonna see if it working the fourth. This it's just just little nuances of it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, I think people when I hear people talk about fighters, oh, they ain't fight nobody, I'm like, like, I don't think y'all understand how difficult that sport is in general.
Speaker 3: It is, but O Joe, I remember when Shane Mosley fought Winkie right the fault Vernon Forrest and they fought this one, and they fought that way what nobody dunking. You had to fight Hagler had to fight Hearns. Hearns had to fight Leonard. Leonard had to fight Duran and so forth and so on.
Speaker 2: You had to fight. But you got all. You got the box sanctioning bodies, and you got the.
Speaker 3: Zone, and you got top rank, and you got PBC, and you got this one, and you got that one in the WBC, the w B O or the w B this and the ib F and ring magazine. And I'm gonna protect my fighter because I got the golden goose as long is he undefeated, and he would mind y'all want.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know who's gonna make boxing great again. Goddamn Turkey. Goddamn Turky. Turkey is gonna get Turkey, gonna get them boys from hiding behind whatever they had behind. These coaches not gonna be behind him. Turkey is gonna throw that money and it's gonna force you into taking a chance and fighting someone of equal talent that same level where you can you can get yourself hurt.
Speaker 3: Some gonna have some gonna gotta take You gotta ojo because you get the first of all. You know, in order to knock somebody out, you gotta subject yourself to get knocked out.
Speaker 2: So you got it. Ain't nobody like this.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta be vulnerable. Yes, gotta be funny. See that's why. That's why I will see.
Speaker 2: That's why you see what you said. You gotta be vulnerable. You have to. So knocking somebody out is like falling in love. You gotta be vulnerable. You got to open yourself up. Are you willing to open yourself up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Joe at the depot the debo. I hope James Harrison see this. I can't wait till I see you. I'm a punch in your face. I'm a punch in your face. I don't care where we see each other at.
Speaker 2: Shador.
Speaker 3: Sanders was officially named the number two quarterback for Cleveland in the game against Pittsburgh. The athletic Jason Lord is reporting that the Browns might be hesitant to release your door because of what happened with their former quarterback Baker Mayfield, who went on this shine after leaving Cleveland. I think it's a fear of more of so than Deshaun Watson debacle, and it's totally debacle at this point, I think, excuse me, it's just the fear of a guy could develop elsewhere, and then three years from now we're having the exact same conversation we are with Baker. Well, if you, oh Joe, if you can't develop him, why do you care, Oh Joe? I've never been mad of being in a situation where I couldn't give a young lady what she wanted and she went on somewhere else and got married, or she find her a serious boyfriend. I didn't give her what she wanted. What she wanted at the time, I couldn't give her to it. She went somewhere else and found it. How do I begrudge that? Cleveland? If you can't develop a quarterback, why do you care if he goes somewhere else, if somebody puts the time into him and develop him.
Speaker 1: And actually wants him. Yes, at the actually.
Speaker 2: Y'all didn't want Baker. Y'all didn't want Baker. You said you wanted to grown up.
Speaker 3: Okay, he went to he had to go, he had took up, He had to go a lot of detours, but he eventually got to a place that let him be him. Y'all don't like for whatever reason, And I don't know, I hope we get an opportunity to see your door. Maybe if it's not here, somewhere else. But you guys wanted someone to be like this because you think this is the only way to play quarterback. No, that's not the only way to play quarterback. Now, I do think there are certain things you have to adhere to. You have to take the owners when things go wrong offensively, you put all the blame on yourself as the quarterback. That's just the one thing that I do believe. But do you have to be like stoic? And you know you can be like Peyton Man, you can be like Tom Brady, you can be like you can be a look at you be like There are a million different ways to play the position. I just believe responsibility and ownership is one of the things that a quarterback must do.
Speaker 2: But why do you care.
Speaker 3: You're not trying to develop him. He leaves, you released him, he goes somewhere else. They put the time in, they develop him, They give him an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Why do you care?
Speaker 1: And listen, don't let him go to a situation that's perfect for him. Yes, the situation in Tampa is perfect for Baker. What they have around him, what they build around him, the pieces that they continue to put around him. You got Mike Evans, you got Godwin, you got Buckie Irving, the ka got White k Oh, my goodness, man, please, I just.
Speaker 2: Never understood that.
Speaker 3: I never understood that because I look at and and and and just equate a lot of things, because like, look, I've dated women that's going on and got married. I wasn't ready at that time, and that's not where I was. How oh, you go marry him and you go do what? Right Cleveland, y'all.
Speaker 2: Not even attempted to develop it.
Speaker 1: You only didn't even want him, and he let it be known, yes loud, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Want Baker, and now all of a sudden Baker plays, Well, we don't want another Baker situation on the here.
Speaker 2: Why do you care?
Speaker 3: You didn't believe Baker could play. You didn't believe Baker could lead because you didn't like the way he was. Maybe he was braggadocial. Hey, the man is confident. The man is with a Heisman trophy as to walk on. The man walked on to Oklahoma. Yeah, it wasn't the Heisman.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it too. You know how the NFL works, right, huh. If you believe in whoever it is starting at the starting position, you have no problem letting someone else go. You have no problem letting anyone else go when yes, that okay, you know what, we have our quarterback of the future. We have our quarterback of the future. He can just go get any other any other person to be a backup. Correct that the person that's actually starting. So that lets you know right there, we don't know. We're not sure. Now, Dylan Gabriel looked, god damn good against the goddamn Vikings.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be offer you Look, they're gonna they're gonna make him, force him throw the ball down the field. He's not gonna be able to check it down all the time. About your and take that short stuff. They're gonna start sitting on the quick game. They're gonna make him for they're gonna force him to throw the ball down the field. He's gonna have to throw some comebacks. He's gonna throw some oles, he's gonna throw some golds, some over some digs. He's gonna have to do some other things to get guys out of the backpedal.
Speaker 2: But well, we'll see. But this notion they're afraid.
Speaker 3: Why do you care if I'm not willing to invest time, effort, and energy into this individual, Why do I care if they go somewhere else and succeed. You fired me from this job. Well, we don't want to fire him because you know he might go to somewhere else and blossom.
Speaker 2: Why do you care?
Speaker 3: You don't want me here, So let me go somewhere where they do want me. That's gonna give me an opportunity, no matter what a job is. Yeah, you fired me because I clearly you didn't think I was good enough to do the job. Whatever the job is, whatever the task that you had set for me, you didn't believe I was good enough to do it. So if I go somewhere else and the task that they have set for me, I'm able to do it.
Speaker 2: How do you care?
Speaker 1: Listen, Ego and pride make a fool of us. All I think there's something better out there. You know what, forget that. I'm going ahead and let him go. Yes, it already happened once, So now you look at Bakers succeeding. Okay, we don't want we don't want to make that mistake again.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, y'all, general manager ain't Jason like, so he can't pick players.
Speaker 3: Let's start with that. So look, but grudgingly he had to be number two. We'll see if it win. He gets an opportunity to play, but hey, he might not even be able to. At least one NFL executive believe the Philadelphia Eagles will trade star wide receiver AJ Brown this season. According to Diana receiver The Athletic, and anonymous AFC general manager predict it Philly would move on from Brown before the November fourth dead trade deadline, saying Brown doesn't look frustrated or mad. He looks indifferent and that's not good place to be. I think how he moved I think how he moves it. It would have to be for the right player or pick, but the trade wouldn't surprise me. How he likes deals, especially player's value override. How Brown is being used for sin. He added, if the Eagles do entertain an idea of trading Brown. Teams across the league expect to ask him price to be steep. Going into the season, Brown had reached a thousand yards receiver in five of his six NFL seasons and earned three pro Bo bursts, including two over his first two seasons in Philly twenty two and twenty three.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on down here to the AFC East, boy, come on down here to the a FC East. We're gonna get it. We're gonna get it to you. Come on down here, down here on in Florida. But with Tua, Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna throw it. You heard me. We at least we're gonna do that. We're gonna throw it. We're gonna try, We're gonna we're gonna let that thing rip. And number eleven is available. Aj Howie, I'm just saying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interesting to see. I think a lot of things are contingent.
Speaker 3: Let's see how up until the No No November fourth trade deadline, Let's see how they're looking. But I can definitely see him moving him in the off season. I think that's more likely than moving him during the season. But first of all, I think Miami is more of a sell a rum fire sale than than.
Speaker 1: The Eagles coming. It's coming.
Speaker 3: So the last thing I'll do if I'm unloading the player that I'm not I'm not looking to add a player. And they still got Tyreek on the roster. Now we'll see how that is. I mean that that injury didn't look good. That could I mean, I understand what Drew rosen House said, he's looking to return to start of twenty twenty sixth season. But that would be a miracle after see it, after grow back and looking at that injury, ojo that would be a miracle if he starts the season, a miracle.
Speaker 1: But it wouldn't be You think you think it'd be in Miami next year?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, yeah I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I could have saw a situation they moving on Tarrek before the trade the trade deadline up before. I think that was more realistic. Yeah, cause they know they're not going anywhere, O Joe. They're not going anywhere. So yeah, I could totally see all right, O Yo, we're back. When I knew A segment Player Fame presented by prize fixed. How it works Nightcap Staffords made lineups of their picks, and either we play their lineup or make some changes, choosing more or less.
Speaker 2: How do we do last? How do we do Let's see? Uh? What do you call?
Speaker 3: Him? Had more than thirty five yards rushing? Jackson Dark somebody a J. Brown had more than five and a half catches.
Speaker 2: Hold you didn't we win last week?
Speaker 3: Ash?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And sat Quan got none? You you you answered you got tea? Huh?
Speaker 1: You answered that when I answered the first three?
Speaker 3: All right, here's the pick, the power, the pick five, Pick four pick power play of headed Tomorrow's slate. Jake Ferguson over six receptions versus Carolina.
Speaker 1: Famun I'm I'm going, yes, well, Jake Ferguson make a number four.
Speaker 2: Look yeah, he loved, he loved throwing the person and see he not back either. No, And it seemed like.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, I'm going, okay, We're going more. Matthew Stafford over two point fifty five against the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Or make it four hundred.
Speaker 2: Dk Medcalf over four receptions versus Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Greg knew some gone? If denze a Ward follows him all over the place. I think I think you get four it. This might be a frustrating game for DK.
Speaker 2: Th We're gonna get him five. Yeah.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 3: Baker Mayfield over two hundred and thirty nine yards passing two thirty nine point five, so that means he has to have at least two forty Who they playing Chris Godwin? I think Chris Godwin might be out the forty nine ers. Where's this game?
Speaker 1: Ash Man? The way Booker playing. I wouldn't care. They was playing in Iceland.
Speaker 2: In San fran I don't think Chris Godwin is playing ot Joe.
Speaker 1: Chris Godlin played last week. Yeah, I don't think it's gonna make a difference. You saw what the Booker had last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's only one sixty eight. That ain't two thirty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I don't know. And Baker been on fire Bro he has.
Speaker 3: I think Bucket Irvan not too any. I'm gonna say more. It's in Tampa. Oh yeah, I'm definitely going more. Now I'm going what do you call him? I'm going more. Only what I'm concerned about is DK because it's it's because a lot of time DK might have that one big one and then.
Speaker 2: They have to move them around.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go more twenty five dollars a minute when two hundred and fifty dollars download the afterday, use code Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups when you play your first five dollar lineup. Download code Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. It's good to be right, all right, don't yo, We're gonna get you out of here on this one time.
Speaker 2: For Q and A.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's stick to six twenty five year. What time of the game at two? So I got I gotta get My pickup is at eleven, so I'm gonna give me a quick three hours of sleep.
Speaker 2: Jason said.
Speaker 3: Fist Magic owns Oho fitst Magic carved them up like it's turkey. Ojo can never use words flag, foot, or ball again until he pays unk his money. Ojo was cooking some hot al's for Oyo today. Uh Ocho stuck up the joint grant on the sideline. Did more than you, Ojo.
Speaker 1: I ain't stick of nothing. I did what I need to do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say what the chat said. The chat say you look at it?
Speaker 1: No chat, I ain't caring about whoever said what they just said.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Both came out. I did I was supposed to do, and I picked and I picked fits off to talk about like this. I picked him off like O'Dell let me get that. Uhh.
Speaker 3: Gary Jenkins said, Hey, oyr unkle Ocho love y'all show, but uh word, this show. We need some fresh hot als for Ocho. Keep that stove warm for Ocho bingals tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You right, whoa whoa whoa whoa Joe Flacco? Joe Flaker was that quarterback tomorrow black?
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know what the pack is gonna do. The pack gonna have to pack it up.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they can tell y'all up.
Speaker 3: Triple X kept Sanity said, First, basket ball, now flag football, Chad, you should have been the water boy. Don't want Chad to say basket or ball, flag foot.
Speaker 1: Or ball shy Please YouTube me, google me.
Speaker 3: Nah, we did do you on flag football and use some slough now, Zeldor said Ocho Binko. Ocho Bingals lose when he goes to the game. His flag football team gets destroyed. Don't let Oyo go to the Broncos game. He tried to curse your teeth with his bad look. Hey, I caught as many touchdown as Ocho did today. Damn I only good play Ocho made with that pick. But if you got how the ball is played and it stood in the end zone to try to and not try.
Speaker 2: To return it back.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to return. I was trying to. I was trying to lull him, but fist caught on. I was trying to pretend like I was walking to the sideline off and the take off. I was smart hit him with that. Antonio Cormarty.
Speaker 3: Uh devon Hostle Motivation said, can I please have a birthday shout out? Thank you for all the laughs throughout my time in the Army. Haven't missed the show since twenty three, Davon, Happy birthday, Bro. Hopefully you had a great day today. I don't know if it's the day or tomorrow, depting on, depending on where you are, but thank you man for your support, thank you for listening, thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: Chad and I we greatly greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man. We love our lord, members, our followers, our subscribers, and thanks to you, night Cap, it has become the success it's become, so thank you man, and happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Fans.
Speaker 3: New Jersey is the Big Ten, fraudulent behind beyond Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Not Indiana for real, Yeah, Indiana for reel.
Speaker 3: Kristin Field says, SEC the breeze tin ain't nobody playing Minnesota for Doe attention versus Uga versus Bama. NFL draft output is proof enough damn the past, Natty. Look, I mean, yes, they're the two power conferences, the Big ten in the SEC. Yes, most of the draft picks and most of the drafted players and players they're gonna come from those two conferences. I mean it's gonna take a miracle for somebody outside of that conference to win the national championship. Now moving forward, o't Joe, because all the I mean thinking about all the teams that's all the teams that's in the SEC and all the teams that's in the Big Ten. So to get a team that's uh from the ACC or I mean, uh what the Big twelve AAC, I don't, I don't know. I mean it could happen. I mean the ACC and maybe Clemson are independent, know the Dame could.
Speaker 2: But I ain't. I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't putting no money down on it. Solidy Griffin said, Uncle ojo a great show. I wanted to know if you could play for any team in NFL history, who would you play for?
Speaker 2: And why? Uh? Would you have? You made a great patriot? Uh? Anybody outside of my Broncos threw the ball?
Speaker 3: I mean and this, sir, Hell, everybody throw the ball. You It ain't really no bad team if you find a good decent quarterback, because hell, everybody throw the ball forty five times a game. H. Yeah, I think I could have been okay. I think I could have been okay with old Thomas old Thomas Brady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, would I would have? I would have loved to play in Miami. I would have loved to playing Miami b BP right at home. Grandma could come wash me place she ain't getting on no plane. Mama could watch me play all my dudes out of at the city, out of Day County, come watch me play.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to play my home. I don't want to play in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Hell noah, No, man, you've been spending five dollars every week for ticket every every game for tickets, but at least they wouldn't be asking. I mean, I mean, you go to the Super Bowl, then people start asking, hey man, let me get a couple of tickets. Bro, you ain't even say me saw me playing a preseason game. So the first game you're gonna watch me play in real You're gon be at the Super Bowl? B and B golds love. Oh yo, just met him and chopped it up for a minute. Genuine guy. Hey, oh pretty beggars.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you know what, that might be my partner, you know, I was. I was sitting outside there was that pretty beggars. Okay, okay, wall, that's that's idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he met you, not me in London. May the people out here in London, but they they nice, man, They real nice man. I was sitting there talk with some dudes I met at the Blues Kitchen. Blues Kitchen and I'm sitting outside the hotel. Dude like O Joe like, yeah, what's good? Well, where's Shannon at? I'm like, man, Shannon, I here, man. We love nightcap. Man. We sat there about the whole hour, about five week, about each about football, and I was explaining by how much I loved soccer, and I was mad, everybody's on international break right now. And then I don't know man, and you if you ain't been in London, you need to come here, man, because lot of you got a lot of fans.
Speaker 2: Broy oo. You know what I get every time I see somebody we enjoyed? Man we o Cho? I said, y'all, do know not my child? Right? I expect to see o Cho? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So literally so you didn't expect to see me.
Speaker 3: You just happen to be. We just happen to be passing to the airport. I said, Oh, Choe and I don't travel together. O Cho live where he lives. I live where I live. And then we do the show and if we got a live of it, we go take that together.
Speaker 1: But listen, it's a lot, it's a lot. It's a lot, a lot of love out here in London, Man, A lot, a lot a lot of people watch the show.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to get over there, go see big Do you go see Big Ben yet?
Speaker 1: Big Ben?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. Justin McNeill said, oh, Joe ain't paying you your money? Got my uncle out here looking funny. I'll be damn if my Titans ain't lose on Sunday, on to the draft in five.
Speaker 1: Oh you s about looking funny? The Hey, the Jets might get their first win tomorrow too.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that ain't gonna get my money.
Speaker 1: So he who the Ravens? Who the Ravens play the Rams? Oh yeah, good luck with that. So you might be you might be on to tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Uh, Doctor Frankie L. Bell said, breaking news the Nightcap Weather Report. There's one hundred percent chair of Cowboys victory of the bar. They play in Carolina, they play Carolina, they play on in in Dallas.
Speaker 2: But it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Listen, it don't. Let hold on now. Carolina the same same same team that shocked the goddamn Falcons. Not so fast, okay, and Carolina ain't it's it Carolina? Oh Joe, yeah, all right?
Speaker 3: J T five thirteen underscore Bengals old line gotta come to the party tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's it. They not Miles Gary gonna have about three sacks.
Speaker 1: Miles Gear. You mean Michael Parsons. They played the Packers. Who the Bengals?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Michael, Oh, Michael and Rashan Garrett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably have about I think the Packers have about seven sacks on that statue back there named Flac.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, the statue of Liberty then move more than Joe Flacco has hold on?
Speaker 1: You know, you know the package the pack is back again, is suspect?
Speaker 3: Right? You can't get to it, all right, Peter pat Dubbs said, Oh, Aaron Glenn and Sean Payne were on the same staff in New Orleans. Do you expect this game to be a trap game for the Broncos.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad you said that because I said, I'm telling you now you're gonna be on here crying. Make sure you put that robe on too.
Speaker 2: I'm having on.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, put put put your Broncos helmet all put it in the Ravens too.
Speaker 3: Cortland sudden court and Sutton gonna eat tomorrow, all right? Him and Memes?
Speaker 1: Okay, you no Sauce Garden out there? Right?
Speaker 3: Definitely double helping. Uh, But bad copa, How you put your name out here like this here? This man name is ass sniper.
Speaker 2: Boy. Oh Joe you talk, how good you you?
Speaker 3: But you scored zero in basketball got smoked in boxing, got ran over at the rodeo, and now zero touchdowns?
Speaker 2: Did they come on? Bro? He granty had that many touchdowns?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Did she looks way cooler in sunglasses? Maybe the Bengals can sign up? Yo? Job released. Oh Joe, you did tell him you gonna have that three four touchdowns?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean you did? Yeah, I mean what you want me to do?
Speaker 2: You didn't. I wanted you to have three four touchdowns like you said. That's what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: How am I gonna do that without the ball? What you want to do?
Speaker 2: I wanted you to score a touchdown on't your like you promised me you would.
Speaker 1: I did score a touchdown. I know, as showed you the clip. Show you that clip of his feet.
Speaker 2: What do you see? You scored an extra point? That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well five or eight touchdowns required the ball five or eight times.
Speaker 2: Uh no, you didn't score, Oh Joe, I'm disappointed in you.
Speaker 1: Hey, nothing I could do. I play in the bended position.
Speaker 2: Phil new Jersey heard o Yo played like he was eighty five too.
Speaker 3: They tell you man, they say, call you Chad, don't don't call you a don't call you oo sink call you eighty five or.
Speaker 1: Chad can tell you. People ain't really watch the game. They just talking. They ain't really why, they just talking.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna take your word for it. O Yo.
Speaker 3: Trel Brown said, oh Jo, you know, Flacco might be a backup quarterback after the package.
Speaker 2: D line tomorrow. He might.
Speaker 3: Official chudge. Ojo was straight alligator. But damn man, Joe, oh t you gonna have to go something to redeem yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen the people talking. They they don't know, they don't know football. They just talking. They're just talking.
Speaker 3: Jacob Mota said, o Cho, there are three things of life that are certain. Death taxes at eighty five not always open. Hell moh much love nightcap. Nellie Bella said, my mom when she danced with up in nineteen nineties, he was small as Ocho.
Speaker 2: What's she danced with me at? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, there you go see that die that is oh okay, what's her name?
Speaker 2: He ain't put it in there?
Speaker 3: And I done moved on Ozo saying that primes who get it cut Ocho, Fitzgerald, Julio or TiO.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping Ocho o Cho and tyo.
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah, yeah, man, you got to.
Speaker 3: Give me a name. Yeah, I don't think man. Look here, I don't know about the club. Bro And now if you'd got been like what time, I think it back in try the fact I.
Speaker 1: Might have been prong.
Speaker 2: Hey, she man with two kids. I don't hit on here in the chat, and her husband know about be so uh Tim's Tim's.
Speaker 3: Bed said, from pro bowl to toilet bowl. Because that's what's some ish. I fail to see old old Joe. I got an old old Jo Bill Lill started to move faster than defeat.
Speaker 1: Still all love, though, NAT know people ain't watching the game.
Speaker 2: They watching o Jo because.
Speaker 1: Old the old old Joe got the ball.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: They got it, just an old old Joe. They wanted to see an the old but they got and old.
Speaker 1: I was out there moving, broeh, uncle, you was out there. Okay, okay, okay, okay, Hey tell me about that story.
Speaker 2: Bronco after party. I ain't that what. I ain't went to not one Bronco Christmas party. Not one. They know me. They know she now I did one time, but I don't know if it was her.
Speaker 1: That's her, that's her.
Speaker 3: That's all I was promised something. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite, uh shot a shock, my partner and co host, who's in London, who's up early in the morning to do this broadcast with me? It's Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame, honoury pro Bowler All Pro. He's Chad O Yo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button, and do us all a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed whatever you get your podcast from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support. You'll continue support for what you've done for Nightcap because thanks to you, this is what you see. Make sure you go check out Shade by Laportier. If you can't find it in the city of state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. If the best taste in premium vsup Cognact on the market, don't take my word for it, We'll put our VSOP Cognac up against anyone's. Please rate responsibility, Stay safe. Make sure you check out my media company, shay Shape Media on all of its platforms and My Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being pinned in the chat. That link is pinned in the chat. Georgia scored twenty unanswered points as they beat Auburn on Cam Newton Cam Newton's retirement Jersey retirement ceremony by the score of twenty to ten. Penn State loses at home twenty two to twenty to the Northwestern and Archie Manning had his best game and a big game as they take down in the Red riverl rivalry the number six Oklahoma Sooners as they score twenty three unanswered points to win twenty three to six. That conclude this episode of Nightcap. I'm unk, He's oh shoe. We'll see you tomorrow after the game.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. Peace,