Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity's show, Toll Free are numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So this Democratic Party civil war, political civil wars broken out, Calls now for Schumer's head getting louder and louder, as we've been discussing today. And if you listen to Democrats, you know you would think that this is all about the Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare, as our friend Mark Simone so so brilliantly categorized it yesterday. Well, if it's the Affordable Care Act, how come you need subsidies to be able to afford it? And remember the Democrats, they're the ones that put together this bill during COVID. They're the ones that designed these extra subsidies who expire to be temporary just to get through the pandemic. They're the ones that tried to die on this hill. But it was more than that. It was, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars for healthcare for illegals. It was funding MPR, it was funding PBS, that was funding DEI programs abroad one point five trillion dollars. Forty two days later, and they have nothing to show for. But what they're trying to now do is spin this into a narrative that is frankly false.
Speaker 2: In a moment, we'll be joined.
Speaker 1: By doctor Oz and he's just going to lay out the truth and the facts, something that just escapes this radical democratic socialist Party and why they'd want to double down on Obamacare. Millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans. Fully forty percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option, usually not very good if you look at the economics of it. And I explained this in some detail in the last hour. The reality is the people that got got rich, you know, are the insurance company and just Thenews dot Com at a big exposee on this, the subsidies greatly expanded by the Biden administration. But the the insurance companies, they're the ones that they've been four underd billion dollars on the shutdown of Democrats. Their stock has gone up one thousand percent plus since Obamacare has been in place.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that have benefited.
Speaker 1: Here's Hakim Jeffers talking about this issue because they want to make a pivot to this as though this is the defining issue of our time, and it is because we could do so much better, which we'll get into in a minute. Leader Jefferys just very quickly, yes or no? Do you rule out supporting a bill that would include a promise to vote on Obamacare subsidies?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no.
Speaker 5: I don't think that.
Speaker 6: I don't think that the House Democratic Caucus is prepared to support a promise, a wing and a prayer from folks who have been devastating the healthcare of the American people for years.
Speaker 2: Now, what you just heard is an outright lie.
Speaker 1: Republicans have better solutions, better ideas, innovative, creative ideas. We've talked at length about them on the show. We'll get into it with doctor Oz. Here's Chucky Schumer, same topic.
Speaker 7: If you put forward a proposal that we can read that you reference in your speech which says a clean continued resolution with the extension of the ACA, Biden COVID.
Speaker 8: Credits Yes, as we spoke yesterday, so there is I will not be interrupted now.
Speaker 7: My question is there a proposal in writing that we can read.
Speaker 8: There is a proposal that is very simple. First, you haven't put your proposed AC your proposed fix to the ACA. The new one, which Leader through is spoken about on the floor, so we can't give you a counter in writing. But it's very simple because we have two sentences. We would add to any proposal which would extend the ACA benefits for one year. That's all plain and simple, and the Leader can put that in his proposal on opening up the government, so it doesn't need a vote. It can't be blocked by anybody. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 7: It does still have no income caps, so people who make a million to two three million dollars, as you said, if you would.
Speaker 8: Have listened to my speech yesterday, once we passed the one year fix, so people right now aren't in difficulty, we would sit and negotiate that the Leader has said he won't negotiate before. We're willing to negotiate once the credits are extended, plain and simple, and we made that in our proposal yesterday.
Speaker 7: So for one year, people making millions of dollars would still receive these covid ear subsidies.
Speaker 8: The bottom line is the senator from Ohio ignores that ninety nine percent of people. You want to hurt people making ten thousand, fifty ninety thousand, and hold this up. We can fix what the gentleman said in a negotiation, but don't have people who are every day being hurt, hurt by paying thousands of dollars more that they can't afford. I know that the senator from Ohio cares about the billionaires. We care about average working people. I yield the floor.
Speaker 7: So just to be clear, just to be.
Speaker 1: All right, So, the nation's largest health care providers, they've seen nothing but great business and great profits because of all of the Democrats. When insurance companies found net earnings ballooning over two hundred and sixteen percent, and Americans that not only did the average family not save twenty five hundred dollars on average per year as promised, they're paying anywhere from two hundred and twenty five percent to three hundred percent more, and their coverage is lousy. One study found weighted average of health insurance stock prices has grown a whopping one thoy thirty two percent four hundred and forty eight percent from twenty thirteen, in a massive amount of money.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is our friend doctor Oz, seventeenth administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. He has been immersed in all of this for the longest time. He belie leaves in healthcare innovation, he believes in modernization, he believes in telemedicine, health savings accounts. He believes in healthcare cooperatives. Doctor Oiz, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me Sean. You know, just to comment on Senator Schumer's oratory. You know what he's talking about is not happening the marketplace. On average, the average person's premiums next year, if nothing is done, is going to be about fifty dollars on average for the original Obamacare population. That's thirteen dollars more on average than this year. So when he's insulting the senator for Ohio and saying he only cares about millionaires, the reason the millionaire is should comes up is because when thesessay for articles talk about all these huge premium increases, they're often talking about a sixty two year old with one hundred and twenty five to thirty thousand dollars pension, and because of that amount of money that's coming in passively, they don't get to have free healthcare insurance in the original Obamacare. But let's just take a step back for a second, because this is really criticals. You laid it out brilliantly as always, when Obamacare was passed, it was addressing people making one and four times to poverty level. Let's just say a property level sixteen thousand dollars, so people make it under sixty sixty five thousand dollars. That's what was designed for the COVID era additions the Democrats made added additional subsidies beyond the eighty percent subsidy that already existed. So you're already getting eight out of ten dollars paid for by the government. Now you're getting the ninth dollar paid for by the government, and they gave it to people who were making more than four times property. In fact, there was no cap. You can make as much money as you want, as long as you meet their criteria, you could get subsidies. So there's a lot of people who are making pretty good money.
Speaker 1: Well by no cap, does that mean a wealthy person could have gotten on if they didn't have insurance with their retirement plan, they could have gotten on, and even though they were worth millions, not.
Speaker 3: Could have That's what's happening now. It's not common, but it definitely happens and if you're making you know, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, and again as a pensioner, so your public pension pays for you, and you're getting healthcare from that public union. Guess what the public unions do. They say, you know what, get the insurance from the government. We don't have to pay for it. We'll save our money and put it into pensions. Well, you know, we'll give you money in other ways. You just go ahead and move on to the government because it's so lucrative and the government's paying for it. But what that does is cheat the system. Here's what the Republicans stand for. Because I don't think we should spend our time talking about how crazy bad a system was created by the Obamacare model that with the added COVID subsidies. Let's talk about what the Republican Party can do if we open government and we can bring back all the actual areas and the insurance experts that work in government. The people who know this business realized what was done by the Democrats is bad policy. It stimulates fraud. And I'll give you one bit of information if you remember nothing else from this interview. For all the listeners, out there. Remember this, If you had insurance, would you use it? Sean, that's a question for you. If you had insurance what you have now, if you went to a drug store for medication or to a doctor for a procedure, would you use Okay. So it turns out that of the twenty four million people who are on the Obamacare role right now, last year, twelve million people did not file a claim. Is that a little surprising? And here's the part that stuns me. Historically, historically there was always going to be some people who didn't file claims, let's just say, and the number happens to be around four million people a year nine twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, it was, you know, four million. Roughly last year eleven million people filed no claims. What happened, Here's what happened. As part of the covid era subsidies. The Democrats said, from now on, no premium. Forget about a low premium or twenty five dollars premium, or have been a five dollar premium, zero nada. You don't have to pay anything. It's yours for free. When you do that, people who don't realize they have insurance are getting signed up. You literally have people who the first time they find out they had insurance is the next year when their tax bill comes due, because you know, these are subsidies off your taxing because you're getting you getting taxed on, you're on the money you're making because you're working. Theoretically, they get a build the taxi iOS sends them, but notes say hey, by the way, you had insurance last year. We're going to charge you for that. And they said, what are you talking about, I never had insurance. That turns out, just that little phenomenon hundreds of thousands of people in that group, but we think total four point four million people were improperly enrolled, which means you, the federal taxpayer, are paying full freight insurance top dollar to all these insurance companies, which, as you point out, are doing really well. Because if you give an insurance company money for insurance and nobody picks up the phone and calls to get the money because they're not they don't know they have the insurance. Guess what happens to the money. It goes to the bottom line of the insurance company, and they're therefore worth more. And this is the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party. They pretend day care. They their instinctive have Lovan response to a problem is to throw money at it. And so during COVID, the Democrats threw money at a system that did not need more money, or if it did need it, they needed it for a year. Here we are three years later. They decided, the Democrats decided this is not a good idea long term. We're going to have it go away. They thought they were going to win the election last year. They figured they deal with it. No one can plain because, oh my gosh, it's so lucrative. Now they're using it as a weapon. They don't care at all about this ICA issue aside from its political value. That's why when they started barking up the tree of repealing the one Big Beautiful Bill. And last week we identified that our claims that illegal immigrants are pulling down federal tax dollars over a billion dollars. We identified that we released last week. As soon as we said that, they stopped talking about that because he caught them, you know, they were lying and saying, well, there's no illegal immigrants getting health care. There's absolutely legal immigrants. A lot of them still pulling down healthcare and they're not putting on any old healthcare.
Speaker 1: Do we have the number of people and how much did you say? They're getting one.
Speaker 3: Point three billion dollars. There are six states were analyzing, you know, California, Illinois, New York, Oregon, and Washington. They're six states and we're just starting only over a couple of months. But again, why does this have to be done? We know what's happening. If you give people a governor of money from the federal government and say, hey, you know what, I don't know. I'm not going to check. So if you happen to give it the illegal immigrants, you know, we're not going to you know, make a big deal about it. And you literally sort of telegraph that. What happens it all of a sudden it finds its way into the illegal immigrant healthcare and Sean, the problem is, you know you live in Florida. Why are federal attached payers in Florida who are not obliged in Florida to pay for legal immigrants? Why is that money being shunted to California so you can pick up illegal immigrant health care costs. It's not right, It's it's not the law, one big beautiful bill.
Speaker 5: Stop that.
Speaker 3: When the Democrats are realizing they're getting caught, they're just jumping to the next told stool so they can just keep me progging ahead of us. That's why as soon as this shutdown is, I'm praying averted, and you know we not averted ended tomorrow. Now we're going to get ayone back to work again. We have tons of ideas. Let's put them together. The President's been reviewing them. Let's get the ones that make the most sense from a business perspective and a society perspective. I want to help people. I don't want to pretend that I'm helping people or you're a pontificate about helping people. We want to create programs that are viable. Otherwise Obamacare will implode under its weight from poor policies.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with our friend doctor oz. He is the administrator for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. What is the right healthcare plan? What should you be looking at for you? You and your family will get to that on the other side, and your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. As we continue, we held over our friend, doctor oz He is now the administrator for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, and you know, all of the lining that's gone on about healthcare, he's basically set the record straight. So I think it's a fair question that most people have on their mind because a lot of people, you know, they're busy with their day to day lives. They're not getting into the weeds of reading about different healthcare options and plans. For example, like young people, I would recommend, you know, they get, you know, a plan that has included in it a check up every year if God forbid they need stitches or you know, they break a leg or have an accident. You know, you can get catastrophic insurance with as high deductible as you can afford. And guess what, You're going to pay a lot less for insurance and you're going to be fully covered, especially for somebody that you know is generally in good health. But telemedicine is also the future. It's happening now. Health care savings accounts. I always love that idea, and you accumulate money throughout your young years and you take it into your older years when most people need the money for health care or you know, if you die quickly, that money goes to your family. The other thing is healthcare cooperatives. Our friend, doctor Josh Umber fifty bucks a month for adults unlimited care doctors available twenty four to seven. He negotiated at Atlas MD for health care prescriptions with directly with pharmaceutical companies ninety percent discount. Leave the doctor's office with the medicine you need. Where do you see healthcare going? And what should people be looking for for their family's healthcare?
Speaker 3: You need a coach the number one most important thing, and we're trying to do this at CMS, which is the centers for Medicare and Medicaid that I administered. Last week, we put a rule out because is you know, when you change policies, how you do it, And we said we're going to take two and a half percent from all the specialists like me, you know, my heart surgeon, and give that two and a half percent salary to all the primary care doctors, the general practitioners, the guys who on the street corner who you can actually go get advice from about day to day issues, including the ones you mentioned, the ones Josh for example, takes care of and so by getting a coach in your life who's got enough expertise to help you in a bind when you have a problem, it's not some abstract concept. He can holistically begin to manage you. Hey, you know, Sean, I know you like to work out every day, and I think your back pay might be from the working out. Maybe you can change that a little bit litt a little less jujitsu, a little more on peloton. I mean, whatever the advice is, it's customized to you. But you said something really important that you can actually negotiate drug prices. That's what we've been doing. I bet you when we look forward to the biggest health issue in the next election, it's going to be the fact that that Trump RX is a transparent, easy way for every American, every American to see the actual best price for the drugs you're taking. The sticker shock that afflicts one in three people prescribe the medication from a doctor like me, and they go to the pharmacy and I don't know what it costs. When I literally write the prescription, the patient doesn't find out that they're trying to pay and pick it up, and all of a sudden they think, oh my gosh, a thousand bucks. I can't afford that. And they run away and they can't tell anybody because they're embarrassed right now in Shawn in America. And the President goes crazy with this, and he is a fantastic leader, I mean just spectacular with this kind of stuff. He sees a problem as a businessman, he says, you got to negotiate to fix it. So he says, every American on average, is paying three times more for the exact same drug and the same bottle made the same fact actually as they pay in Europe. Wrong should not happen. Global freeloading has to stop. So he charged us. And as you know, because he does this to you, he calls you, calls you, called you because you've got ideas and concepts. He wants to check in so with me, Secretary Kennedy.
Speaker 1: He calls all right, all hours of the day and night. You never know when that call is coming.
Speaker 3: In when the odd hour call comes, it's from him. Anyway, So the President, you know, I've got on this. And as you know, last week we did the fourth of these big announcements that with the leading US company, leading European company, the all the fertility drugs. And now last week, all the weight loss drugs will be sold at a price that is dramatically lower. It's probably one fifth price the actual list price of these drugs, and that's the price they sold for in Europe. So now, and I'll tell you that that announcement is really important for two reasons. It takes care of a moral hazard. Now poor people who are gaining weight and having problems have the opportunity if they wish to get this drug. The number one place, number one zip code for these drugs being used as the upper East side of Manhattan. Not where the obesity epidemic is crushing us. It's crushing us an Appalachia, Mississippian rural parts of the country. So now we have a pathway to giving medications to all those folks. And this is a really good part. It saves us so much by reducing diabetes and high pertension and all the downstream problems gidney failure, heart attacks, throw a kidney, the liver problems. They all get better, or at least they don't get worse. And that actually will save us so much money that we're actually the federal taxpayer is going to save money with this deal within the next two years and over time, it's going to be a massive benefit. So when you look at the overall architecture of the healthcare landscape, the most important thing we need to do as your guardians of the taxpayer dollar and you need to do as an individual is negotiate, ask, and we're insisting on transparency now and within the next six to eight months, you'll have tools that will give you complete transparency and the cost of drugs, the cost of hospital, the hospital, your doctors bill everything, so you don't get surprised, and then you should be a smart user of the system. You know, I'm not going to pay you XYZ for an set scan when it's half the price across town. I'm not going to pay three times more than the Europeace run weight loss drug Trump all x has it for the actual price that they negotiated for me. And this is something that we've really struggled with in this country. We've not had business people running these agencies. And now because of the President attracting in top kit talent, you have folks who made a lot of money negotiating because that's what you do when you're making money. Now using that same insight those same talents to protect the American taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let me ask you if you've brought up weight loss drugs. I guess that's o Zepic and Manchuro and I don't know the names of all of them. Zep Bound is that one of them? And I know a number of people that have gotten on these medications. I can name three of them that lost over one hundred pounds. You know, I'm not a doctor, but everything I read about him is it's heart healthy.
Speaker 2: To me, it's common sense.
Speaker 1: One of the best things you can do for your health is have a healthy weight. Are they how do you feel about them as a medical doctor.
Speaker 5: Well, I want.
Speaker 3: To emphasize that obesity is not a deficiency of JLP one drugs in your bloodstream, So medications are not essential. Like you're very fit person, you work out all the time, you watch what you eat, and so those are the main ways that you.
Speaker 2: Bi the way.
Speaker 1: I hate that part of my life watching what I eat. I hate the fact that I can't eat everything that I want. I hate it. I want to eat everything.
Speaker 3: Well, in your case, is you know what's the last thing you eat before you fall sep at two in the morning. That's the one that gets you. But for a lot of people, they know where their weaknesses are and they have to work every day to guard against it, and that's how they stay fit. But there are some people shown, for whatever reason, are hardwired to keep going, keep eating when they shouldn't, and they put on a lot of weight and their body gets inflamed, as you know, and they paid the price for those people. These drugs are spectacularly effective, as you point out, twenty weight loss on average on average, so people lose more than that. You have to keep working out. But I think of them as a crutch. They are a way to get you back to your fighting weight. It gets you gets you to a place where you have a better chance, because you know, when you're two hundred and seventy five pounds, losing the seventy five pounds is really hard, but once you're down to two hundred, the staying there is a lot easier. All of a sudden, you can walk, you sleep better, you know, a lot of things start to shape up in your life. You're not depressed about the weight you put on. So I see these a huge win and at the price we were able to negotiate, which was not easy. And you've got people at Chris Klomp and John Brooks and THENDEZ, you know, Steph Carlton are re top talent people fighting this battle. We were able to get prices that the President insisted on and.
Speaker 1: Those are the most he called the most favored nation pricing because all these countries that have socialized medicine were insisting on getting him for next to nothing or else they they wouldn't get them.
Speaker 3: And at the same time he did what he did with NATO. He said, we're not going to bankrupt these form of companies. We need them to be innovation, so we don't want to destroy American innovation. So we have to pay fair price, which means the Europeans have to pay more, and we got to pay less than in NATO. You know, you have an external threat Russia. We're going to go. We'll help. We'll pay extra, but not a lot extra. You got got to put in five percent of your GDP. You've got to contribute fair amounts of money so that we'll match you. And that's what we're doing with the drug companies. We're helping them overseas make sure they're fairly paid so they can stay innovative. American workers get well paid. The scientists can keep you know, finding new solutions to cancer cures and autoimmune catastrophes and all kinds of challenges that our nation and our people face. But other countries also benefit from US funding a lot of the research. They have to pay their fair share.
Speaker 1: Doctor Olisad. Now, we took a lot of extra time, but I think it's very helpful. It's everybody cares about it, everybody's impacted by it, and we appreciate your time, your hard work. I wish people would listen a little bit more to facts and truth than the lies and hyperbole of the left, because they just you know, they scare people just for the sake of of advancing a political agenda. Uh, doctor Oz, appreciate it. Thanks for the good work you're doing. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program, My Free State of Florida. Pat next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Yes, Sean. The reason I'm calling is that I remember years ago that you were you were discussing the ATA program, the Obamacare, and you articulated it so well it was. It was ridiculous. It was absolutely no brainer. Seventy percent of the country didn't want it, but we got it anyway. Okay, I just I really wanted you to really re reignite the conversation you obviously did. You were like sixteen steps ahead of me, like always. But I'm happy that you're you're doing so. And and the points that you made over the years about the program itself. People gotta really you got to you got to reignite those those those facts about the programs itself. And again it should be a no brainer considering we have a win at this point, we have like eight Democrats that are crossing the line now not looking for reelection, and I think we can we can manage something. Just get the government out of it, total repeal of the ACA. Every time the government touches something. You look at the post Office, they haven't made a penny profit in over fifty years. And you look at Amtrak, government subsidized in it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that government does efficiently. This is what I don't understand why the left, you know, clings to the notion of the idea. You know that that of of you know, government schools are horrible. Government health care. They not only broke every promise, they they've made healthcare dramatically worse, fewer options, paying more money than anyone ever dreamed. And then they want to blame Republicans and throw more money at what is a failed system. And you know, we have something now called artificial intelligence. You know, for example, radiologists are not going to exist in the future in the sense that you know, there will be some but fewer, but you're going to take scans and you're going to give a hand them over to artificial intelligence. And I've talked to radiologists that say, you know, they can pick up things that no human eye can pick up in terms of early detection of disease. I means that's the longevity question, right, you know, health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, all those things. I don't want to sound preachy or proselytizing, but man, I mean the world's changing, Yes.
Speaker 5: Indeed it is, and the government cannot well. The way the government keeps up with the change rate is probably twenty years behind time. If you go to free markets, free markets are fluid. Free markets will will will resonate with people because it would be able to produce success so much faster, and that in itself will convince the people at Bay that are against that, meaning the government. Some of the government. They want to have control, Okay, and I understand that, and that's that's basically why there there's professional politicians. They want control, They enrich.
Speaker 1: Themselves, they want the power that comes along with you being dependent. Anyway, Pat, good call, my friend, God bless you. All right, quick break, one more quick call on the other side than We've got to honor our vets. This is Veterans Day today. The President was at Arlington earlier. Eight nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be on the show and be a part of this program.
Speaker 4: Unmasking the left and holding the right accountable for their promises. America needs Hannity now more than ever. This is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: I'll get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine one. Steven Manhattan will get you in quick. We have about a minute of twenty. It's all yours, gho, sir.
Speaker 9: As it going, Sean. And I'll tell you something. If Papuchana would have became president, Midandi would be in Uganda selling cheeseburgers today. Look, the left wing Democrats wanted to basically make people get disturbed or the shutdown and really went after everybody with this. They wanted to rev up support for the election. But people should know the illegals get healthcare through our emergencies rooms. They get it for free and they also use nine to one.
Speaker 5: One as a cost service.
Speaker 9: So this is basically a scam that's done by the Marxist Democrats now who are taking power. I mean listen, Omar and all of them, and to lead and Alice Cortez over in New York.
Speaker 5: These people are.
Speaker 9: Taking power in the Democratic Party. Does not spell good for America. We have a healthcare system that was never fixed. They kept throwing money at Medicare and Medicaid. They inflated the system, and they kept adding more people through immigration, and that's what caused it.
Speaker 5: Americans.
Speaker 9: Coverage went down and the quality of medical services went down for a lot of Americans. We got to get rid of the nineteen sixty five Immigration Act. Sean and great talking to.
Speaker 2: You, all right, my friend, God bless you. Listen.
Speaker 1: We just need to vet people. I don't care where you come from. We need to do a background check. No radical associations, A health check and you can't be a financial burden on the American people. Go through that, pay your way in and then welcome to our country. Don't care where you come from. Don't there's not an issue for me. Eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, you know, through the Tunnel to Foundation, you can honor the courage as sacrifices of our great heroes in this country, first responders, military heroes, heroes like US Army Lieutenant Colonel Christie Raebitz. Now Christie served our country with unwavering dedication for twenty years. As a combat nurse. She provided life saving care to wounded soldiers, including at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center during the height of the Global War on Terrorism. Now Christy was also a devoted wife, a mother, a mentor whose life was rooted in compassion and love and integrity. After six years of courageously battling service related cancer, sadly, Christie's life was tragically cut short, leaving behind her husband and their two children. Now, Tunnel to Towers, because of your thoughtfulness and generosity, was able to honor Christie's service and sacrifice by paying off the mortgage on her family's home. Now you can help more families like Christie's. Please join us support the Tunnel to Tower Foundation. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation