Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Letty.
Speaker 2: Ukraine landing a punishing blow against Russia with a surprise drone attack dubbed Operation Spiderweb. More than forty aircraft ablaze after the highly sophisticated operation was launched Sunday, the attack that was a year and a half in the planning. The drones were transported to Russia inside what looked to be shipping containers with retractable ruse that could be opened remotely. The drones flying out on their mission. The Ukrainians did not inform the US ahead of time. The high tech planes worth billions of dollars now in ruins and will take years to replace.
Speaker 3: It looks like around thirty percent high of their strategic bombers were destroyed. Some of these drones were as low as five hundred dollars, taking out million dollar aircraft.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars drones taking out multimillion dollar aircraft. A third of their strategic bombers blown up Russia's Pearl Harbor. Some people are calling it an amazing attack from Ukraine. The way they got the drones into the country and then had them in these crates in which the lid automatically opened up and the drones flew out, and they'd been according to Zelensky yesterday, they'd been planning this for a year and a half.
Speaker 5: Amazing stuff. Let's discuss with our military analyst Mike Lyons. Mike, it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: How are you, hey, guys, Great to be back with you.
Speaker 4: You called it in your tweet yesterday, a significant increase in capabilities by the Ukrainians.
Speaker 6: Explain that, Yeah, I mean, they combine their imagination with regard to what they thought they can do, and you know, out thinking Russia on so many perspectives. Number one, getting through the the Russian air defense systems. I mean, this was something that the United States never thought we would be able to get through. And you know, if we were having a you know, Cold war type nuclear attack, we thought the Russian air defense platforms were going to be amazing. The fact that they were able to target and get to as specific they were with with this drone swarm. We we've not really seen the drone swarm that that's a huge threat. Now from a military perspective, we're concerned about Chinese the military doing that. You know, you watch these Chinese lights shows with drones, and I always look at them saying, boy, if there was an armament on each one of those things, where we would be in trouble. So so you bring all that all together and to your you know, the point about the economic efficiency of this. Taking you know, about fifty grand worth of drones and knocking out hundreds of millions of dollars of Russian hardware, it shows real capability. And I wouldn't put it at at the Pearl Harbor level. I mean, obviously we know what that led to. I think I think it's more of a do little, you know, raider level type operation.
Speaker 1: It really is a.
Speaker 6: Big punch in the knows to Russia. We'll have to see now what retaliation looks like. But you take Ukraine's tremendous imagination combined with Russia just not thinking it through, and you get the result that we see.
Speaker 5: So, Mike, you've already partially answered this question, but help us understand why drones.
Speaker 1: Of this sort.
Speaker 5: As opposed to missiles, you know, standard armaments, What are the capabilities?
Speaker 1: Why are they so effective.
Speaker 6: So in a swarming perspective from a formation, they highlight the principle of mass that are used. You know, a missile and it is very accurate, provides you know, kind of a one for one travels at a tremendous speed. Maybe you can't knock it out. But if you put ten thousand drones in the sky and they can do a lot of different things, and you lay over now artificial intelligence on those, you take the human element out of the decision of what targets they go to hit. You have a tremendous war fighting capability that just hasn't existed on the battlefield yet. I mean this is from the economic perspective alone. I mean we you know, we look at equipment to take out tanks, for example, we have equipment that takes out Russian tanks that's not as expensive as a tank. You know, a tank is the best thing to take out another tank, for example. But you combine all those things and you get this kind of massive change. I had been waiting to see whether we were going to see a drawing swarm. I thought it would a drones swarm. I thought we would see it inside Ukraine itself. You could see, for example, the Russians haven't done it. They shows you that they don't have this kind of capability, and the targets that they would likely go after would be critical infrastructure. They don't even have to go after the military targets go after critical infrastructure. Now what Ukraine did you know? Doesn't violate the laws of modern warfare. They go after a military target. But I'd be concerned about our enemies looking at critical infrastructure on the United States. That I think is the saftness of all targets that a drone swarm would be effect to that.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 5: So it occurs to me that for folks who haven't been following the story over the weekend, a couple of facts might helpful. This absolutely unique operation, that's a quote from Zelenski, involved one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and seventeen drones.
Speaker 5: Ukrainian intelligence officials said the agency moved the small quad copter drones to Russian territory, then moved wooden containers to Russia, which were used to hide the drones ahead of the attack. When it came to the strike, the containers were placed on trucks and the lids of the containers opened remotely and the swarm of drones like a swarm of bees, flew out to find their targets.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, all artificially intelligence based and knew exactly where they were going to be. There was I saw some false reporting about whether or not these planes were not allowed to be in hangars and could be covered up because of some you know, treaties between the Russian states. That's just not true.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm glad you brought that up. I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there's a bunch of stuff flowing around on the internet that Ukraine violated international nuclear treaties by attacking these planes. It's a it's a rule, but we all have to have all these planes out in the open, blah blah blah. And you're saying that's not true.
Speaker 6: No, that's not true. I mean, there were open sky treaties that were back in the eighties and nineties, and most of them expired in early two thousands, and the only thing we really have is a New Star Treaty, but Russia and the United States backed out of that in twenty twenty three, so there's no rules that said they have to be out in the open. In fact, they're out in the open for operational purposes, because in case, you have to get in a plane quick and get it going their store on the runways for that reason. So that's where the trade off was. Now again, they still should have been protected by air defense assets, I mean close in tactical air defense assets, but bring back the drone swarm. Those close in tactical air defense assets are usually a one for one. So now countries are going to have to be thinking how do I protect from a drone swarm? You think about you're going to need multiple more drones. You're going to have to nets other physical kind of aspects to figure out, you know, kind of what that looks like. So everybody's gone back to the drawing board now, figuring out how do I defend, how our country defend against something like this, how do we defend critical infrastructure. It's not the days of just putting a patriot missile in front of these nuclear capable bombers are over because that was a one for one, you know, kind of a segue. This is going to be a much more difficult asset to protect.
Speaker 1: So how big a deal is it that?
Speaker 4: A little over a week ago, the leader of Germany said Hey, restrictions are off Ukraine. Now they can fire as far into Russia as they want. And we're on board with that, so's Britain, so's the United States sales frants.
Speaker 1: How big a deal is that now?
Speaker 6: Probably a big deal because all this those assets are coming from NATO, they're coming from the West. It is and isn't an escalation. We saw that the Biden administration didn't want any kind of escalation. I'm still not sure where the Trump administration is going to land on this, if they're going to, you know, I've not seen anything that's come out about that, whether they knew about the attack, what exactly is going on there. I've not necessarily seen where they're going to land on this. I think am Given the way that Putin had been acting the week that past few weeks, I think you're going to see the support from the United States. But we just don't know. But all these assets come, in most cases come where the technology comes. Look, the reason why Ukraine knew that those bombers were those where they were obviously because the US intelligence that pinpointed them to probably fourteen digits the Greek coordinates as to where those planes were going to be and that's kind of the assets that were provided to Ukraine in order to make that the attack happen.
Speaker 1: We're talking to military analyst Mike Lyons.
Speaker 5: Mike, I read just earlier today that Russia has a fairly limited supply of these long range bombers and that it's not even clear how many of them are operational given their you know, the sorry state of their military.
Speaker 1: What do you know about that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Tublo bomber, long range, these were the things that we were worried about back in the nineteen eighties, and that's why we created the B one to B two, These long range nuclear capable bombers that can go great distance. Is from where they were going to be launched from. You know, they're well on the other side of the Arail Mountains, for example, and from Russia's perspective, you know, outside of any capability to be monitored. But they could easily have reached anywhere in Western Europe and go in the other direction, possibly hit the West coast of the United States. But they're old, but that's not to say that they're not good, because we still use the B fifty two airframe, and we know that that that airframe has been almost eighty years in existence now at this point, But Russia hasn't necessarily developed new technology to replace these specifical specific bombers. The new technology they've developed have more air to air. They've been more of you know, different kind of stealth fighters that that that don't necessarily carry the same level of equipment that these ones carried. So no question it's a loss, uh from from their perspective and whether they have the parts so they can get them up back up the speed. But they still have some capability to do this at this point.
Speaker 4: Joe, how do you feel about a pivot to China? That's fine, let's put second deef Hegzeth over the weekend gave a pretty exciting speech talking about we're going to move some ship destroying equipment close enough to Taiwan. If China decided to make that move, et cetera, et cetera, We're ready to defend Taiwan.
Speaker 1: Where are you on that whole story?
Speaker 6: Well, I think there's going to be enough indicators whether China is going to actually do that or not. I think we've got to be concerned about China placing assets close to the United States and containers like what the Ukraine did, right, they could do the same thing to us and threaten the United States if we decide to get involved militarily there by bringing these civilian container ships close to US cities, for example. And should we decide to attack inside of China, which is what we would have to do to defend Taiwan's there's no other way around that.
Speaker 1: And so wow, let's not go buy that real quick.
Speaker 4: So if they of on Taiwan, we have to attack inside China to defend Taiwan.
Speaker 6: Whether yeah, there's no other where They're effectively knocked down any kind of military action there because that that attack would come from China. The China missiles would be landing inside of Taiwan. I mean, there's no way they can perform a seaborne invasion of Taiwan without indirect air assets coming from the mainland China. So we would have to we would decide we must have to attack what those assets would be and they would not attack Taiwan unless they had that with them. And your souls are on the ground, You're not going to go in without the combined forces of all your capability, which is really what that would mean, which is why I think in some ways this is all creating this deterrence, but as we you know, it's going to be very much telegraphed a to whether or not they're going to do this or not, because if we see them moving assets, these container assets close to the United States or see what's going on there, we'll have an idea whether or not this is happening or not. We can short circuit that by saying, hey, look, you're going to have to move these ships and stuff that you have close the United States because we think they're going to threaten US based on a drune swarm that could happen from China to US.
Speaker 5: Holy Cow, this is almost too much to count, right. Military analyst Mike Cleines, Mike, go ahead, was there one more thing you were going to say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I think this is a big wake up call for everybody.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: You see this president talking about Golden Dome, and I think this is now the perfect confluence of you know, artificial intelligence into drone systems and the Golden Dome that you know we all remember from from the strategic initiatives back from the Reagan administration in the eighties did more to put a psychological advantage with US over Russia eventually bankrupts the country. But in this case, you know, think like what they do in Israel right now with the Iron Dome system. You know, the more and more warfare is going on, We're taking the we're taking the human element out of the decision making and what the targets on, and that that's going down a very slippery slope. But I think we're going to see a.
Speaker 1: Lot more of that.
Speaker 5: Military analyst Mike Clions, Mike, fascinating and chilling.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for the time.
Speaker 6: Great, thanks for me anytime.
Speaker 1: Holy crap.
Speaker 5: Yes, if the autonomous AI systems that refused to be turned off wasn't going to haunt my dreams, Now I have this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, great super I.
Speaker 4: Know when I had him on, you were off for some reason. I think when you're at the Master's golf tournament and he talked about China striking Los Angeles San Francisco, I was like, God, dang it could that actually happen? I suppose I could. Of course it could actually happen, but yeah, waits for Tad.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny about American And we talked about this last week in context Russia is we have so not been attacked on our homeland. It seems like, oh no, no, no, nobody would ever do that. That would be a bridge far too far.
Speaker 4: And every other country on Earth is like it's happen at us thirty times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, would that get our attention? Anyway?
Speaker 4: If you have any thoughts on that text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 7: I'm a former McDonald's corpus. I am going to divulge some information for you. Nobody believes me. Just to confirm this magic seasoning, they legally have to post the ingredient statement on their website. I'll even put the meat ingredient statement. It's just salt and pepper. There's literally no other things in it. Eighty six percent salt, fourteen percent pepper. The Hamburger, the Mickdouble, the Double Cheeseburger, and the Big Mac same seasoning is used on their quarter pounders. If you do not think this is true, along with the beef being all beef, go sue them. You could bring that product to an independent lab. Okay, but I didn't get to the secret sauce on them Big Mac. But they're saying it's post.
Speaker 1: Its thousand island dressing, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I think so. But that's interesting. I suppose that has to be true. Yeah, you can't actually have a secret right at a giant, nationwide corporate restaurant. But nobody's ever done.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't care enough to ever go to the website and look. Oh no, I don't care at all. I shouldn't ever eat it again, my most my main thought.
Speaker 1: Well, it can't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't need to be precise obviously. I mean, because you get like KFC's seven herbs and spices, I don't get to know precisely how much cloves and oregano or whatever. Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, and so the secret sauce is just thousand nine ud dressing, which in turn is just ketchup and mayonnaise mayonnaise. Right, anyway, how much time do we have, Michael, I'm not sure. We haven't time to do anything so confident here?
Speaker 1: Oh we do. Okay.
Speaker 5: So I've mentioned a couple of times Judy and I are having a remodel done, and a fair amount of it has to do with the back wall, okay, of the house that kind of faces out into the weather and everything, and we'd known there was some water penetration in there.
Speaker 4: You got kind of bulgy trim work there. Wait a minute, is that this color? Did somebody paint over?
Speaker 5: And so in opening the wall up, any contractor can tell you open a house up, you never know what you're gonna find.
Speaker 1: There was so much rot in there that the new plan as.
Speaker 5: Of today today is yeah, we're coming inside your house weeks ahead of schedule because they're gonna do outdoor stuff first, the inside stuff. But no, we're coming in today. We're gonna tear down the back well. First, we're gonna build a new wall inside your home, temporary. Then we're gonna tear down the back wall of your home. Then we're gonna build a new back wall of your home, and then we're going to tear down the new new temporary back wall of your home. Yes, yes, sounds like a lot of noise for a long time. Uh a poop show. Yes, indeed, I'm looking into long term rentals. This is uh, I'm out, goodbye home man. Oh and we got our daughter's cats and they're looking around. They're hearing all this noise, and my daggs nervous and I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: It's no way to live. Boy.
Speaker 4: The finding out that previous owners painted over a bunch of rot. I've had that experience before.
Speaker 5: Or in any contractor will tell you this. The crappy job builders do in sealing stuff and calking stuff.
Speaker 1: They don't care. They paper it over and say move in. It's ready, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 4: The reporting around the terrorist attack in Colorado is it's odd to me that we're not focusing more on the fact that this is I assume he's a Muslim dude. I mean, based on his name, he's here illegally. I mean he's yelling free Palestine as he sets Jewish supporters on fire after nine to eleven. I mean, we were so unguard about this sort of thing. Now we just hell, you know, what are you gonna do? I don't understand, but maybe we'll talk about that more later. Well, I was gonna stay on air meeting.
Speaker 5: I just asson dive into that and we can do what we're gonna do in a few minutes, just because this is so important and you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: It's a great point, and I think.
Speaker 5: This is a measure of how successful the Hoole Woke College campus victim oppressor narrative thing has been because they have convinced people, whether witningly or kind of subconsciously, that, oh, if it's like the Palestinians or Muslim people or something like that, they're the victims, you remember, and you can't really criticize them. And there's people have become uncomfortable with what was acutely just obvious in the wake of nine to eleven and the other terrorist attacks around the country by Islamo fascists.
Speaker 4: You how you got a guy name again, you got a guy named Mohammad Sabri Solomon from Egypt.
Speaker 1: He's here illegally and he said, you leave Jews out of it. He set a bunch of Americans on fire.
Speaker 4: So doesn't that fit into the whole Muslim extremist we got to be on guard thing? Yes, one percent, of course, Michael play thirty for us.
Speaker 8: From my point of view, all of a sudden, I felt the heat like it was a Molotov cocktail equivalent a gas bomb in a glass jar. Throne of saw it a big flame as high as a tree, and all I saw was someone on fire.
Speaker 1: And then next clip.
Speaker 8: He had said some along the lines of I mean f al Uzionists.
Speaker 1: This is for killing my people, or you kill my people. You guys should all die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keeping in mind that Egypt this guy was an Egyptian, won't take any Palestinian rights.
Speaker 1: They don't want them.
Speaker 5: Every country that's accepted large amounts of Palestinian large numbers of Palestinian refugees has ended up with violence and revolution in their country. So your Muslim Middle Eastern countries want no part of that. This lunatic decided to set fire to Americans.
Speaker 1: He you know, you got the whole he was here illegally thing.
Speaker 4: How many people got into this country or have stayed during this crazy period of time of mass immigration that planned to do us ill? We will find out over time. I suppose that's a horrifying thought. Oh yeah, yeah, the number of Africans and Middle Easterners who came in that particular list of gripes, you know, never mind the gang members and everybody else.
Speaker 1: It's just you could you can.
Speaker 4: Employ the greatest speech writers known to man to write you an eloquent description of how profound the betrayal of our national security was by the Biden administration opening up the border, and it would not be sufficient. It would not be enough to accurately describe the horror of what was allowed to happen, because it will unfold for years and years and years. So now you got twice in two weeks and three times in two months, somebody yell in free Palestine. The one two months ago was when they tried to burn down Governor Shapiro's house with his family in it, and they luckily got out without anybody hurt. But that was a free Palestine guy. Then you had the murders of the diplomats two weeks ago. We know that story that the couple that was going to get married, and then this over the weekend. So at what point does free Palestine become a phrase that is attached to terrorism and then or the whole globalize the Intifada that college kids get to chant scream at Jewish students as they try to walk to class. This is globalizing the Intofada. This is what it is.
Speaker 5: Globalize the Intofada means killed Jews everywhere? Yeah, yeah, which is happening in New York Times headline is live updates. Colorado attacker is in US illegally, Homeland Security Department says, So.
Speaker 4: The FBI calls it a terrorist attack. At least as of this morning, the Boulder Police Department was not. They're saying, we're still not comfortable calling it a terrors attack.
Speaker 1: Do we do more?
Speaker 4: Boulder is like Berkeley or any other super lefty city in America, so they're not comfortable with that.
Speaker 1: Of course. Unfreaking believable.
Speaker 4: Now, if you've seen the video, the reason the guy is shirtless is because he accidentally set himself on fire with his flammable liquid his own shirt, so he had to take his shirt off. But he's standing there rant and raving about the Jews in Palestine and Gaza and that sort of stuff as he douses people in flammable liquid and sets him on fire. People were rolling on the ground screaming. Several people. Nobody has died yet, or it's been reported, even though the FBI indictment includes a murder charge. Nobody's been poured it dead yet, but people are near death. What a horrible way to go. Oh my god. Four men and four women, ranging in age from fifty two to eighty eight were hospitalized with injuries. At least two of them flown by helicopter to a burn unit in Denver. People were trying to but there was no water available, so people were running to a fountain that was near where the march was and filling up whatever big cup they had or whatever, and running back and trying to pourt on people. But obviously that's a slow way to try to put out a fire.
Speaker 1: And it's worth.
Speaker 5: Pointing out that this walk that they have regularly, I think it's weekly. This organization holds it's a walk to free the hostages.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's not a defeat Hamas or down with the Palestinians or up with Israel. It's just a please free the hostages walk. This guy's attempt to burn a bunch of people to death. Anyway, we are so slow to awake in this country.
Speaker 1: It's the other side of the coin. We were talking last week.
Speaker 5: It was actually a very good segment our four of Friday's show about how why Americans misjudge Vladimir Putin over and over and over again. It's because we're friendly, let's do business, naive dopes globally speaking, and it's going to take a while for us to wake up to the threat, the threat among us and the threat we've created by educating our kids to hate us.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go completely dark and negative, because there's plenty of good.
Speaker 1: News in the world.
Speaker 4: I just well, you know what, we've been yelling about this as it's unfolding, and now the birds are coming home to roost.
Speaker 1: Let's hope, you know, America wakes up in time.
Speaker 4: Tangentially to this story would be the still hard to figure out what's exactly going on with the attempted food distributions in Gaza. Oh yeah, who keeps shooting firing off guns? That's figuring out. Is Israeli soldiers trying to protect themselves or they lost their minds or whatever it is, or is it Hamas or whoever it is. But anyway, this cartoon was making the rounds on social media yesterday. It shows a newsroom with a news anchor and like a producer running up and saying, normally we don't trust terror groups, but what Hamas says, Israel did something terrible. We must report it immediately without verification. Because every news organization has been reporting, well not every but many of your mainstream news organizations have been reporting that it's Israel firing on the food distributions because that's.
Speaker 1: What Hamas told them, right, Their source is Hamas. I mean, how crazy is that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know, I will read an account of what happened and think this might be entirely true, entirely untrue, or somewhere in between, and I have no way of knowing.
Speaker 1: Turn the page.
Speaker 4: Well, why would you ever even assume for a second that.
Speaker 1: With Hamas as the source you're getting the actual story? Well right?
Speaker 5: And why in the world if you have any Well, I know the answer to this question, but I'll go ahead and ask it. Why in the world would you as aquote unquote journalists not say Hamas authorities claim this, it cannot be verified. Just write it like that if you want to say what they claim. Well, it's because we are reaping what we've sold.
Speaker 4: These the people writing and editing those articles are the graduates of Columbia Journalism School that we've been talking about now for years.
Speaker 1: They are now out among us.
Speaker 5: The body snatchers have infiltrated the population. They're in the nation's newsrooms, and they're they're living out their training.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, so we got some interesting doings with dudes competing in girls track and field and in a couple of different ways to handle that situation.
Speaker 1: You want girls standing up for themselves, that's right. You want a good news.
Speaker 4: You want to get your gender Bending Madness Update when we come back.
Speaker 1: I love that idea.
Speaker 4: Fantastic you know, yo, yo, last week of school for one kid. My other kid's going to do summer school all year long. He's homeschooled. Long story, I'll tell you later, But anyway, the older.
Speaker 1: One is very excited.
Speaker 5: Excellent happy summer to him and to youngsters everywhere. But it's time for a gender Bending Madness Update.
Speaker 3: So I kept hearing about this thing called.
Speaker 1: By the loco. We're a Brave World.
Speaker 4: Special GBM Pride Month Edition. Welcome to it, GBM. Oh gender Bending Madness.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, exactly. It's twenty first century. We don't have to have time to say words. We just use acronyms, abbreviations, we use parts of words. So anyway, let's start with Jonathan Serri. This is in cal unit Coornia, Special Sports edition of Gender Bending Madness Update.
Speaker 9: More than fifteen hundred students competed over two days, but the spotlight was firmly on just one. This one, sixteen year old transgender athlete ab Hernandez, whose participation is spot pro tests. From President Trump on down to parents of girls competing against Hernandez, we.
Speaker 10: Just need to stand up for these young ladies and make sure that we're protecting their sports and protecting their private spaces.
Speaker 1: Roll On, Michael, roll On.
Speaker 9: Hernandez placed first in both the high jump and triple jump.
Speaker 1: In each case.
Speaker 9: Under new California Interscholastic Federation rules introduced for this championship, the athlete who placed second was promoted to joint first alongside Hernandez and the podium.
Speaker 1: As you see, there was shared.
Speaker 9: None of the girls who competed against Hernandez appeared to stage any sort of protest.
Speaker 5: So the new rule in California is, yeah, you're in first, and you're the second place person.
Speaker 1: Since you're an actual girl, a, you're also in first. What the hell?
Speaker 4: It's madness. It's gender bending madness. Hell, so they're trying to fix the whole. So you finished first high school track meet for like qualifying for scholarships or in for college or any of that stuff. Metals, trophies, et cetera. Shir Yeah, wow.
Speaker 5: Right, and because this eighty twenty issue and give me five minutes, it would be a ninety three to seven issue. Seriously, with that twenty percent it was boys in girls' sports, it's sixty six to something like twenty five among Democrats friends, right.
Speaker 1: So who's this four?
Speaker 4: Well, the loudest activists on Twitter, the loudest leftist activists exactly who happened to be you know?
Speaker 5: Running rampant in California and also clip twenty eight In Oregon and.
Speaker 10: An Oregon, two female student athletes refused to take the podium alongside a transgender athlete who had competed as a boy in the past two years of their state championships over the weekend. The two girls would eventually be asked to leave the area by event official Wow.
Speaker 4: Girls were asked to leave, not the dude. Oregon has threatened to ban girls from competing for wearing t shirts that say save girls sports. Oregon is diseased. It's a wonderful place, but it's diseased. I'm surprised there hasn't been a bigger pushback against us. I was talking about this with somebody yesterday. How there haven't been like more dads on a basketball court losing their minds, trying to rally the crowd against letting a dude play, or like somebody hasn't come along in stage to let's have our own.
Speaker 1: High school championship over here.
Speaker 4: You all do your thing, We're gonna do ours over here, and everybody just goes over there and lets the girls compete against girls, right, Yeah, I know this, I pray will be a blip in our history. And as we've said many times, years down the road, you'll try to explain to people what happened.
Speaker 5: They won't believe you. Wait a minute. They let boys compete against the girls. Why now, Well, because they said they were girls. Well, and they'd taken a couple of hormones and we had a ponytail.
Speaker 4: And if you protest, but they're still boysed, Grandpa, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: If you protested as a high school girl, they'd kick you out of the event, but they'd let the boy win your medals.
Speaker 1: That's correct. I had to make you mad, Grandpa.
Speaker 5: It sure did, son, it sure did. Anyway, moving along, just absolute madness. I'm gonna summarize, excuse me, the study because it's it's fairly long and involved. But this is a studied done of Canadian inmates and offenders of various sorts and the trends in offending among men, women, trans men, and trans women. Now, if those terms like jack confuse you, not that jack confuses you, but if those terms confuse you like they confuse jack, there that's a much I'm easily confused. Just you can think fake instead of trans fake men, or fake women or new men and new women. But anyway, what's really interesting about this this study is that when it comes to sexual assault, well, like among you know, homicide, it's it's more men as you might expect. It's a shocking number of quote unquote trans women. Dudes pretending to be women commit homicides, a fair number of women and a lesser number of women who've become men. Assault is kind of up and down. Robbery is you know, no newly arrived men commit robbery because that implies force, the threat of force or the use of force.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: The number of trans women former well dodod's pretending to be women is actually higher than any other group committing robberies, drugs, it's very few.
Speaker 1: But sexual assault, it's.
Speaker 5: Only men and trans women meaning fake women. And in fact, sexual assault is a huge percentage of the transgender fellas behind bars. When it comes to testosterone and other hormones, aggression, sexual aggression.
Speaker 1: There is nobody, nobody, nobody.
Speaker 5: Who's either a female or an actual female who's now dressed up as a guy who does this. Percentage wise, The idea that well, that's a trans woman, so that's really a woman is belied by virtually every single statistic from speed, strength, oxygen capacity, lung capacity, you know, heart rate, blah blah blah, aggression, sexual assault.
Speaker 1: Those are dudes.
Speaker 5: Those are dudes in every meaningful regard. And the point of this article is how outrageous it is that male sex offenders who now present as women ought to be in women's prisons because in terms of sexual offense, they're absolutely dudes, and maybe even more prone to sexual offenses than regular dudes.
Speaker 4: It's a gender bending madness. Update Jack, that's the ending. That is the ending, the whole track and field thing. It's what's so weird about me? This to me is it's such a tail wagging the dog situation. It's it's a almost everybody wants it to stop, well, right, but education and media, but especially education, education is going to be The Japanese soldier still hiding in the jungle in nineteen sixty eight, thinking World War two is still going.
Speaker 1: It's going to take forever to clean the madness out of education. Wow.
Speaker 4: Anyway, if you miss a segment of the show, we do four hours every day. Get our podcast, Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty