Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: You guys, I might be a little tired because I have completely binge watch a show.
Speaker 1: Oh which one.
Speaker 2: For the last three nights.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope it's one I've watched. I feel like you watch everything I don't watch.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing to do is binge watch a show.
Speaker 2: It was one of those things though, where it was like, I can do it again. Yeah, you know, because it was It's I I'll say this. I started watching. I watched episode one about a month ago and I was like, I don't really love it. And sometimes the best then someone's like, no, watch it again and then watch the second episode. You will get hooked. And last night we finished Mobland.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've heard it's amazing, but I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 2: You would hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way I'm watching that. Catherine would love it. I've heard it's great. I'm waiting so Nick and I can watch it together.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. He's heard it's great too. I am just I am, I am all in. It's just I want to run a I want to be I want to be a gangsta. Actually, have you ever watched when I watched Ozarks, I wanted to do money.
Speaker 1: You wanted to be in the gang Bicycle.
Speaker 2: Like I get really like it. I'm like, I mean literally, I'm like, I want to be Kat McAllister, who is like you know, because when you'll you'll understand when you watch Moblind. But I'm like the same thing when any of it, Like, what was that movie with Oh I was back in the day. It was Blake Blake Lively and Taylor Kitsch and it was another like uh gang, and I was like, I wanted to be semi Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked to Amy about this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I probably should.
Speaker 3: I want to know what there's something about that you did start a queendom. We're a little less edgy, but we are a gang of swords.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering, like what is it. That's a really good question though, because I don't know. But there's something about like just it's not even it's not power. It's a mixture between just like running it like being a boss bay and just like but it's I don't killing I don't want to kill anybody obviously, but there's something.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, No, that's not where my brain's going. My brain's going I watch these shows and love them, but my brain doesn't go to I want to be that. I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't actually want a money launder or be in a gang or.
Speaker 1: Be alistair exactly.
Speaker 2: I just when I watch the shows, there's a piece of me that's like I want to get in on it, like I want to I want to like be this.
Speaker 1: I don't have that piece either at all. In fact, I get sweaty hands because I like this going en dangerously. That's how I feel. And I'm not even joking, but yeah, I think I just think I can't even imagine being a part of that and like living my mind obviously, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to like, let's just get this really clear. I don't want to be in a gang or any of those things like that is so scary, and they do terrible things.
Speaker 1: They just like kiss the ring or something. Isn't that what's a tap?
Speaker 2: No idea. But when I watch those Sons of the Anarchy Moblind shows, it's just like, ooh, juicy, you should play in one of those. I would love to or whatever act. But yeah, I mean again, I would they do terrible things. Let's just make sure, we say all that they do terrible, awful things, of course, but the movie side of it just is like, I don't know, it just kind of it's like, this looks fun. I want to be the boss, the mob boss.
Speaker 3: I guess I felt that way when I watched Kate Hudson. And that's about us that compared I don't know. Everything else makes me feel very anxious.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to Amy about it, but I will say during the ending, during the last episode that we watched last night, this is the funniest part. So we're in bed. We always watched the last episode, bet, So we're in bed, and all of a sudden we hear the gate open. So the gate to the stairs at the bottom of the stairs, right, gate open like Carols. You hear it click open. Right, kids are fast asleep. This is at ten thirty at night. I go and sometimes you know, if they have a cough or they need water or something will come down. But no, I didn't hear any pitter powder footsteps coming down the steps. Just a loud clank, And so I was like, and by the way, mind you again season finale.
Speaker 1: So it's blowing up like.
Speaker 2: There are feeling like there's a lot of like shots and it's it's it's like a big sequence scene like this is like crazy here the gate, like I go Jolie jays. Alan shoots out of the bed, not wearing anything. He's like, do we have the gun back? And I'm like no, Nick still has it. So now my heart starts to like like I don't want to I want to again, this is like my inner thought. So like he so Nick tried was fixing my gun, so he took my gun. So Alan, Alan swings up out of bed right and so like puts on some pants or whatever, and he's like, where's the bat. I'm like, you're scaring me. We need a back. But like we both realized that it wasn't Jolie or Jason because he like had kind of like peaked.
Speaker 3: And so then I'm like I love that Alan's speaking because the gate is not far from it's right there. I know, Like logistics, what.
Speaker 2: I do is I then run outside because we have a door in our screen and porch. So I start to open the door to like run out, and I'm like, I have my phone. Should we call the cops because I'm thinking someone has maybe gone up the stairs or something to go grab the kids. Like, I'm like, I don't know what's happening, So I'm like, should we call the cops. He's like, wait one second, where's the bat? And I'm like, I think it's in the garage like breaking out. The gate had broke, so it fell over, is what happened? Like the whole gate actually the thing, like the side part of it, because the kids are always like peah and stuff, so it just kind.
Speaker 1: Of like pops. Yeah, it's kind of terrifying though, I feel actually hearing this story. So that's how I know I couldn't be a mob boss. Needed to see him grab a gun? Alan can he has she shot a gun? Yeah? Okay for some reason, I'm just thinking about Oh that's true. Yeah, but I never said in Scotland, didn't they shoot? Yeah, it's just not as common over there.
Speaker 2: He would rather grab a bat than a gun, for sure. I would rather grab a gun for sure.
Speaker 1: And that'll do.
Speaker 2: So. Yeah, there's that. Anyways, that's what I'm up to. Y'all should watch with Mobland.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna have to. I've watched a lot of great stuff lately, though, I'm gonna have to watch that. I would like to.
Speaker 3: Say, something's gonna be wildly controversial and you didn't see it coming. I've been watching something that isn't really great What Love Island? Just like that season three?
Speaker 2: Oh, I stilled after day one because one more and it was not great.
Speaker 1: It was still bad. I don't know what's happening. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm sorry too, and I'm gonna keep watching. Yeah, yeah, unfortunate to shake your head up, yep. And I hate that I feel that way.
Speaker 1: I'm really just having a time because I hate that I feel that way. Yeah, but they're not.
Speaker 3: Making them as like I think this season has been trickier because they're just not as like powerful or in their power or something like they're they're so inspiring to us always because they're like always a decade ahead of us and always just rocking the out of it, you know, and like this time they're like falling, and it feels a little like defeating you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did watch an episode and they were talking about something. Yeah, it was about being old again or something, and I was like, all right, I just you guys, I have to go back to the fact that I don't want to actually be in a gang. Can we just go because I just.
Speaker 1: Can't think about me. You definitely don't want to get it. This is you would be in panic mode, like you couldn't handle it for a second, like for.
Speaker 2: A second or whatever.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 3: But it's also I didn't say anything because in the court of why, I don't ever want my tapes to be used.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: I will ask my business manager how we can stretch certain things, but he says he'll always keep it above a lot.
Speaker 1: You always do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to jail because I am too I mean, Jinny and Georgia, I am to uh claustrophobic.
Speaker 4: Mind you.
Speaker 2: Also, I got stuck in Ellen's car. Why it was terrible.
Speaker 1: It was awful. I got locked in. Oh it was a guy.
Speaker 2: It was it's like this new like crazy, top of the line whatever. I stay in the car. He goes to runs across the street and it was really hot in the car. No, and I pressed, it wasn't unlocked.
Speaker 3: I was like car anyways. So let's just say I don't want to be stuck to jail. Cell I know, at a minimum, I think that's the things we don't like. But also, you're a good person, so it's.
Speaker 1: Just okay, wow, sorry about that. What else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fors G that's about it. G I'm good, I'm golden. Everything's great. Anybody want to I will say this. I was so happy with all the feedback we got about your carousel story because I wasn't like I didn't know. I was very about sharing, and there was a lot of moms that were like, yeah, my the mind. Nana gave my kid something to eat before I ever gave them something to eat, and mom's the first time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ah, took them dress shopping without them. I mean, I've read, I have a lot.
Speaker 2: Sarah Brice gave Jolie whipped cream her first sweet. That feels I didn't. That actually feels very unbranded.
Speaker 3: Yeah anyway, Yeah, I will say the one thing that came out of this that I didn't see coming, I don't even really it just other than it was a real life experience, felt like I should share it. But a lot of women wrote and said, I'm not a mom yet, and I don't know that I would have thought obviously they're saying, like, you were.
Speaker 1: So clear, so I wouldn't have done it. But I don't.
Speaker 3: I think that it's a different perspective. And they're like, I'm really just thinking of some things at a couple of Memi's right, and two Gigi's and they said the same thing, like I always want to do these things because I'm fung Gigi or me and and I wouldn't think of that, And so it was like enlightening for them, which I thought was kind of a good thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, can I go to a It's so it's not one of our headlines, but it is something I do want to discuss if it's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh maybe an I'm a hero. And I'm like, has.
Speaker 2: Anyone been following the Justin Bieber text threads.
Speaker 1: Some of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, No I have, Yeah, I'm and I don't. It's just not and maybe I just never followed him closely before, so I'm trying to like go back. I've always loved that he was like Christian, I'm not doing this crazy life. You know, he's private ish about him and Haley as much as they can be, and the baby. But I don't know why. He was at the top of my feed the other day and I read it and I it was just didn't seem like him, I guess, but then I.
Speaker 2: Like sharing the text message threads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really aggressive text messages with the PY word in it, which always is just kind of ugh to me, and I didn't know. I guess I thought, maybe what did I miss? And is he okay? Did I?
Speaker 1: And then the next one was.
Speaker 3: Just where we was like stop asking if I'm okay, and I'm like, oh, okay, but I want to right.
Speaker 1: It feels a little.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: The thing that I'll say around it is what makes me sad about it is because people are It's the comments of I get asking like are you okay? And right he posted out these text messages on there. It's the people that are being so rude in the comments that make me really sad, because it's like, let's put your worst day on social media. Let's put your worst fight with your husband, Let's put your worst interaction with someone, something that you'd want to take back, and then have it judge to the world. Now I get that he did it himself. I get that piece. Having said that, there are so many things that we do or we respond or put out out of just initial humanness. Humanness that you know most people don't get judged on. Yeah, so that's the piece that I'm like. I get that he put it on social media or then people to interpret and judge, but it makes me sad. There was all the people in the comments. I just wish I could just like reply all and say what does your worst day look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess my worry was why was he posting? That was the part where I was like, this doesn't seem like a coherent thing to post for something.
Speaker 1: Something isn't right, Something's not right there. I don't know what. I don't have a strong opinion on it yet, but something's not something's off, and I don't know why is he posting it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What do I even believe these days? Is he posting it like? I mean, I have a lot of questions that go a lot deeper too, But yes, you know, low level, Yes, I don't like it. Everybody's judging whatever. But at the same time, if you're literally putting it out there, but my thing is I just don't I don't know. Is it a cry for help? Is it somebody else? Is it publicity? Is he going to end up with a conservatives conservative ship? If ship? I can't say that word conservative ship like uh Retty's. It's what a lot of people think. We're going down that route. You know, there's a lot to this that's not adding up yet, and I think that there's going to be in the coming months and years. There's going to be a lot more to this.
Speaker 3: I think I just don't feel like I picture him and I'm not even saying he is this so please just here. But like, I don't I wouldn't go of all the supposedly unhinged celebrities, he doesn't fall to that to me, like, he doesn't fall into that category. So I'm just confused, Like I don't know what I've missed. I know he's an entrepreneur. I know he's still really great.
Speaker 1: I think it could go either way. I think he's been through a lot, and maybe we don't know that side of him, or maybe he's not. Maybe he is what we think he is and people want him to seem crazy. I don't know. That's what I'm saying. Something is not right about the whole situation, and whether that is that we have really believed this, you know, facade of him and that's not him at all, and that's okay, you know, And maybe this is the real him and what's really underneath because he and Dirtle endued a lot. I mean, if we really look at it, could he could he really be that stable going through I mean, there's just there was a lot, a lot has happened to him, and those lots so I don't have.
Speaker 2: To like I'm not saying there's a direct link to all of it, but with the p Diddy stuff that's happening too, I can't imagine whatever did happen exactly that he went through, how that can traumatize or.
Speaker 1: Just that you're well, And that's kind of what I mean, That's what I mean. Like we might think that he might not have that part of him, but like look at what it seems has happened to him with the Diddy stuff and other things that we you know, we can't confirm, I guess, but it seems that may have led him to a place that put him here, you know what I mean. Like, so I don't know, It's it's hard to say for me.
Speaker 2: And as I just say, like have kindness with it, yes, you just don't. That's what people like take your worst day and put it online.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think at the end of the day, I.
Speaker 2: Wind about it actually is to the is that people will just look at someone's stuff and just be terrible and be rude.
Speaker 1: To that because I mean, I think, at the end of the day, no matter what is going on, like he deserves some grace. And again I know he's putting it out there, but I still think, no matter what, whether this is really him, it's not really him. This is just something he's going through right now, and he just feels like he needs to put it out there. Like I think at the end of the day, people need to give It's.
Speaker 3: Like Grace had the memories pop up on Facebook of like things that you posted ten fifteen years yeah, statuses.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yikes, take me out of this.
Speaker 2: Can the status well rememberings are like why did I say that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's making me think of Kanye though, like putting stuff out there, starting to put stuff out It's very similar situation and like the disappearing coming back. Is this him? Is it not? Is he mentally well? Is he not? It's just it's giving off a lot of those vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Olivia mun jokes three year old son is an emperor would throw a temper tantrums to see John mulaney. The a thing for me on this is, she says, Olivia Mon will try anything to get her three year old son to stop throwing a temper tantrum. First and foremost, so Roman is hands down my hardest child. I mean he I would say hard. Well, how do I say this? He's my most rebellious, my most wild I'll say, my most wild child. Whereas he knows that he's doing something wrong too, like that's the thing, like this morning and it's happened the other day too, this morning, you know, getting ready for breakfast. Two seconds later he's on that tape. But the problem is there that there's a bowl with all the moss in there, and so he knows it's bad. And the people are always saying, don't react and say no because then it's giving them attention and like reroute them. That's like at his age, he's all about like re routting. I've rerouted five million different times to get him away from the mall, and I've moved the moss off the table, but at the same time, like no, I want that there right and he needs to just keeping So the fifteen thousand thousand re route this morning. Unfortunately we didn't get him there in time, and he takes the big handful, throws the moss everywhere, and before we say anything, he goes bad bad, like he knows it's bad, buy and he still does it because it's.
Speaker 1: So hard when it's not our kid. I want to be like, ahole sweet Roman.
Speaker 2: Like the other day Catherine DMed me and she's like, oh my gosh, she looks so cute. I go, there's nothing cute about me today.
Speaker 1: I love minus the hair minus hair.
Speaker 2: Like he gives Father's Day And when Alan did his like thing, but I mean, it was throwing the moss, it was I mean, and then he looks for the reaction and it's again not giving him the the no react the whole thing it's like, and then rerouting like now we're starting to be like Roman, no, that's bad, but again he does it, says bad. So my fear is that this is this is right at you.
Speaker 3: I love my client so much, though, right, and I just don't think he could do anything wrong challenges.
Speaker 2: And here's the other problem too, is he's now at the age where he I mean, you should see Alan's nose right now. He scratched the shop out of his nose and he and it's like and we're like, we're trying to teach nice. No nice. I got slapped so hard in the face yesterday when I was giving him his bottle, Like I'm I'm singing you are my song. I'm sitting and saying you make me happy. This guy's are like literally singing in the sweetest song. He looks at me, slaps the ship out of me, and it took everything.
Speaker 1: Doesn't you.
Speaker 3: My first is not sad. I am angry when I get hit. It's angry, the boiling.
Speaker 2: Of my body, like and I know and I see Alan the same thing, and it's like now normally it's just I feel like I was always the one just getting hit and punched and chewed and bitten from. But now Roman is also doing it to Alan, and I mean, but his I was like, I walked down. I was like, do I have a baby hand? Because that is hard, and I immediately stopped singing and I was like like, two your bed now, so okay.
Speaker 1: So I want to take us back.
Speaker 3: In the time capsule because there was I don't even know how long we've been doing this altogether, but I remember coming to the panel here and saying, I felt like I was in a really tricky place and my son and I needed a couple's counselors.
Speaker 1: And Jason Legend are just so opposite that you didn't know what to say really or how me But have you heard that my father in law literally sits at the because they're on the same like my nephew, they're on the same baseball team. He just sits there and laughs at Jana the entire time. She's like running after him because and it.
Speaker 3: Was funny because we had a phone call. I am going to share something that happened off air. We had a phone call like a few weeks ago, and I remember you were like, I don't know what's like because I said, we just need lying in room and to be together. Like she doesn't really have any friends. She's always playing, you know with her people like her siblings, the biggies, and Cramer's like, well, I I don't know if you want to be around room And I said, no, I do. I love him and She's like, no, you don't. You don't know he's a menace. And I said, oh, I think what he is is just a boy yep.
Speaker 1: And Jase is such a j Hender human.
Speaker 3: He's made different than any boy, and no especially for a second born.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Kind of typically the second born being a boy like he Jace is.
Speaker 1: I mean, my.
Speaker 3: I was like, Jason, you come here anytime with your sweet voice. You sound like a Pixar cartoon like get in my life. And Roman is all dude.
Speaker 2: So my fear is back to this headline, is because threes are worse. We're literally the worst years of my life with both Jolie and Jace. That I mean, Jolie was an alligator that had a voice that was trying, you know. I mean, I mean I remember a mom just staring at me in bed, bath and beyond trying to get Jolie into this car seat three. Jace his that was when he started biting. But I mean it was it was just so hard. I don't know what to do when Roman hits. If this is two, I am fucked for three.
Speaker 1: No, okay, yeah, no, yeah, guys, I mean again, So is the sweetest kid ever and has been. But he was like this, I mean he was hard. He full hard at three. Oh, it was kicked in at four and then I was like what is happening. I just want to say to Olivia, my that's that's the fourth thing. What I was gonna say is that every month to four it got easy, go easier.
Speaker 2: So just like every month to four and then four it's like, there's my sweet it.
Speaker 1: All happens at four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what it is. So just deep breaths and just know because what she was saying too is like, oh Dad's here, they feel calm. Most times we're gonna get like I've gotten more punches than like Alan will ever get from from Romans. Yeah, what it is?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So I gotcha girl in Nashville and we can all just you know, commiserate on our Listen.
Speaker 3: God gives the parents in which these children need, and Roman has.
Speaker 1: The dad he needs.
Speaker 2: How I'm going to.
Speaker 3: But Roman has the dad he needs to Stuart him well because his dad is a no nonsense Scottish man.
Speaker 2: Right. But again no nos, no bads, no whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: The other day, I'm like, I I have to I'm gonna have to figure out how to keep this child alive. Like I mean, he's trying to jump over the one chair. I'm like, he's gonna hurt, and that's.
Speaker 1: The thing that is scary super normal, Like Jace was just cautious, Like, yes, he's a precious, he's all those things, but he was cautious. There's a very big difference in that cautious kid and you're just rough and tumble kid. You have to keep them alive.
Speaker 3: And I did convince myself literally it's that God gives I would say depressed all the time. God gave Legend the body to help him protect him from his poor choices, because it's just so big and sturdy, like he's a hoss for like our family specifically, He's just built so differently than us that I thought, well, maybe this is it. Because if Love would have done that, she would have broken four bones. Right, Legend just I mean he he would fall over all the time because his head was so heavy. I mean he couldn't even walk. Yeah, he's gonna he's gonna be great. He's just learning, right.
Speaker 2: Caller Alex. Has anyone seen it on Hulu? Oh?
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it. I've seen a lot of stuff about it, but I haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: So I started watching it. I love her. I think she is she's awesome. I think what she has built her empire just an incredible I'm a big caller, daddy fan. I am having an issue with this piece though.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Former Boston University soccer player speaks out after Alex Cooper sexual harassment allegations. So there was I can't remember the name, but it was how many, but I believe it was about one hundred people signed a letter in support of coach Nancy Feldman several days after Alex Cooper accused her of sexual harassment and her recently released Hulu docu series. While the letters stated they do not look to diminish or discredit anyone's individual experience, they felt it was necessary to share their own perspectives as a united group, saying that they never felt unsafe under her leadership. We were never at risk or to witness inappropriate behavior or anything that could be categorized as sexual harassment. So my kind of issue with it is I feel like that then, is they're saying they don't want to diminish or descred to anyone's experience, But isn't that what it's doing this letter?
Speaker 1: Yes? Right, I mean that's how I feel a little bit differently, go, I think you have to be careful in these situations on both sides. And who knows what happened with this coach and with her, But if you truly have one hundred people who feel very strongly that this they never saw anything, sometimes I think that person deserves that. I think that that coach may deserve to have people saying that she didn't in this situation does not mean she didn't to Alex. But is it different? I don't know. I think that everyone deserves a way to be able to have their truth because we don't know what the truth is. So if we just listen to what Alex is saying, which I love her, But if we're listening to what one person says, shouldn't we be able to listen to what a hundred other people have to say?
Speaker 2: Though, So I've been following her for a while and I looked at her stories. There's other stories that are coming out in defense of also Alex, which I think is my thing is like why the letter can't they then just go on their own social media and being like why I never had that experience? Because you're right, some people don't have the same experience with other people that someone else has. What someone's experience with me at a bad day might be someone else's other experience whatever. So it's like, I think, I to that point, I agree with what you're saying. But then also it's like, why make this then petition letter statement, because then that's then really taking away what Alex's I mean, or her story would her you know, I mean, how that you know hurt her in all of that I think takes away her voice a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't disagree that it could, but I think about certain people that we know, for instance, who have been accused of things. I'm not saying Alex is a person that we used to work with who went to jail for different things.
Speaker 2: Who do we work and they went to jail? Oh I'm fine to talk about that. No, no, no, okay, well that's fine.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, if I put myself in think on that side of it. Yeah, so someone who has been accused of something. Again, I do not know what happened with this coach and Alex. I am not perceiving to, I'm not pretending to. But do I think someone like this person that we know who has been accused of things deserved and that could have helped him in that situation if he had a petition of one hundred people saying this is not necessarily the case or feel.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but I'll talk. We can talk about this if you want. I think the difference is is I'm not going on a platform and I've never defended him because I do think his actions as a whole is not okay. So I think if I someone that I worked with that was a manager that I've known for many years when I was nineteen went to jail. He was a part of the me too movement, he has remained. We do not work together anymore. Yes, he has remained though someone I'm truth be told. We haven't talked in a couple months for on my own personal reasons around a few things. But when he was going through all that, I could have easily been like that that's not true. And now he did go to court, he got cleared because some of the allegations were we're not accurate. But his character is still the person like he is a very flirty person who steps over the line. I can't go on my socials and be like he didn't do this because I could have known him, you know, family known him since nineteen. I'm not going to discredit this woman's truth or story to defend someone that has actually been They called him uncle David, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, which, okay, but yes, you see my point.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent. No, I see your point because you did see actions that make you not be able to support him. But what if these one hundred people saw nothing and fully believe that there are no actions. I'm not saying that that says I don't know. I don't know these hundred people. But if one hundred people feel that strongly that they saw no actions, rather, I personally think that they have a right to be able to say so to help that person's literally it ruined your life. Again, I'm not saying it doesn't quite matter if you are found guilty or not. It's there. That's my point, right, That's what I'm trying to get to. If this happened, it needs to go to court, and it needs to be like handled, and this person needs to go to jail, hands down, no questions asked. In my book, however, it does ruin your reputation, and I think that's why they did this petition because they don't want it.
Speaker 2: You know, past manager agent. Yes, he went to jail. It ruined his reputation. Now he's trying to fight back his reputation again. The act was acquis acquisite. What is the accusations The accusations that he went to jail for he got cleared on. That's a reputation that you can't he's not going to come back from. And now, you know, as someone that has like he's I care about him and always will, you know, as a human because we have such history. But I could have never straight up defended him because I'm like, well, some of those actions are not appropriate.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't think that you should have Yea. I'm just I think I'm trying to just the only that's the closest thing to me.
Speaker 2: That of saying okay, that would ruin you know, his weight, because there's so many other people that could say, well this person didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the important piece to that was them saying they're not trying to discredit her her truth. And I understand that you think that does discragu I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it does. I really do. I mean it's like it's like someone saying this person, I mean, I get what you're saying I do, and it also makes me feel like it then takes away her experience of what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't disagree with that either. I just think that everyone has the right to have both sides heard.
Speaker 2: And to that I agree with you on that, where there should be a piece too going Okay, it didn't happen to everyone, right.
Speaker 1: And they didn't see the actions and they didn't you know whatever. I just think that all of that is fair in a situation like this because things can get ruined so fast with an allegation. Now, there may be twenty other allegations after this, I don't know, but at this point it's one allegation and then one hundred people saying doesn't mean it didn't happen. But I think that it's okay to be heard.
Speaker 3: But they are saying that it didn't not happen, that they think it mightn't happen, And that's my point. I think them coming in as one hundred people is a message, like just the sheer amount of them is something either strategic or a message or something. Because to get a hundred people to do anything right now actually and then to do it in that way, so I don't know if it's because they think she's such a force and like they would have to come in a hundred strong for it to even make a mark, because if one person goes on social media and says that's not my experience of that person, they're just like an extent right.
Speaker 1: They would have to be a hundred strong. That's what I think for sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I was a star witness in a sexual harassment case at one of my former employments, and I didn't have the same I was in the room. I'm careful to even share what I share like I was in the room. But there are certain things that offended this person didn't offend me, right, you know what I'm saying. And it wasn't that I'm discrediting her experience. Was it professional? It wasn't. And I did say those things. But I also like, it's just these situations are so so tricky, so tricky, and so unfair to anyway an ease.
Speaker 1: I just think that all deserves to be heard.
Speaker 2: I hear what you're saying, and in this it's like it's been hard to see someone that I cared about have their reputation for sure, And if someone cares about that person, like that coach, and they see that as well. That's hard for people to come together. If anybody, I would assume that if my reputation, you guys would come up one hundred percent, that would do for you guys. So I get I do get that.
Speaker 1: I just think that there is a way, and I actually think this was done pretty well by saying, we're not discrediting discrediting, like if something if you were to be accused of something in a heartbeat, I'm not discrediting what you said, and your truth may be that she did this to you. But what I'm saying is I have not seen this happen, and I think that everyone deserves to have that.
Speaker 2: Ladies. I'm struggling. I just graduated college last week, and I came to college with the same guy I dated throughout high school. We broke up and got back together multiple times. And each time we would break up, it would be because he wasn't treating me well, or he just decided all of a sudden he was done with me. Then a few months later he would decide he would want to get back together and go through a period of trying to win me back by going above and beyond with large gestures and nice dates. This past year, during our senior year, I really thought things were going to change, and I was really believing that we can make this work. He told me he loved me and that I was the one, until one day this past winter, out of nowhere, he just decided he was done and broke my heart for the third and final time. I found out yesterday he's dating someone else from our college. Now that I've graduated, I want to have a fresh start, but I'm still so hurt. I feel so guarded around anyone new, and I don't know how I can trust anyone again. How do I move on? I want to give her a hug and girl friend, just like you're so young. I know she's gonna hate that, but give yourself a hug and be so fricking thankful that you're not with this dude anymore. Because anybody that cares, loves and respects you isn't going to play with your heart like that. And you should find the one that is going to be there to you know, love you and respect you again. The right one will never do this. The right one will never leave the right one will never play with your heart like that go back and forth, hurt you, disrespect you boy bye girl, Go have some fun. I feel like I thought I die for a second. Yeah, just yeah, exactly like you guys said, I dated my high school boyfriend into college.
Speaker 1: It was this. I mean it was literally copy paste what she wrote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like, go have some fun, go go, like, live your life.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I spent too much time worrying about my high school speed heart and the boys and all that. Like, go travel, go have fun, go be with your girlfriends. Then find your man down the line when you know exactly what you want and you've and listen again, you will trust the right one when it's the right one, like I like how I trust my husband, Like when it's the right one. They respect you.
Speaker 1: Yep, bottom line boom.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah,