Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. Is a very special episode because it is Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for. As we're going to start out, we have Thanksgiving games, Favorite Games of the Week TD parlays. We usually do the Rapid Fire Rapid Fire were a couple. That thing up we'll put in our back pocket that we will revisit that next week. After that. College football is all about WIV Week. We got a lot of big games and I have one for you that I feel most confident about that I ever have in my entire life. As always, we are going to have our fan call in. Didn't work out so well last week. Bet it very disappointed. Shout out old miss for ruining my dreams. We have a great show for you today. Please enjoy as always, not as always, but for the most part. Delandy Walker's with us again and William Coompton. Let's have a day a big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 2: All right, Welcome to The Locker Room, very special Thanksgiving edition, first off Black Friday sale twenty percent off the entire store starting tomorrow Thursday night. This episode is presented by Fireball. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball. Fire Balls back again with the perfect party starter for the holidays, where you're hanging it, slapping it, pouring it. The non denominational holiday theme whiskey stocking. This is a must have gift this year. It's literally a stocking full of fireball that you can hang on your man floor, toss around the room with friends. It's a stocking full of fireball. Okay, uh, get fireball. Happy Christmas, Get Fireball. Get fired with the Ball presented by the Locker Room.
Speaker 1: The Locker Room presented by Fireballs.
Speaker 3: This show fire with the Ball.
Speaker 1: This show when we have debts, we pay those debts.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mitch Carsley, please bring yourself up to the podium, sir, actually going get your money for.
Speaker 2: If everybody new tuning in, because I'm sure you are. Here's what happened last week. Why we overmaged fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What's your prediction for your own stat line tonight? Both games?
Speaker 5: Both games, like in total or just game.
Speaker 1: By give me in total.
Speaker 4: I want to know it don't take too long after after today, I'm going to stop thinking about recording football.
Speaker 6: I'll probably throw for four touchdowns, maybe catch two or three, and I'm hoping to have at least two picks.
Speaker 1: If you don't there, If you don't hit that stat line, will you dye your hair bleach?
Speaker 3: Funny?
Speaker 5: That's a bit.
Speaker 1: I mean that you just that's a confidence level. I want to figure out where you're coming from.
Speaker 5: You say you're gonna beat them by thirty.
Speaker 3: We'll see. If you don't get the stat line, you lose paycheck.
Speaker 1: If I do hit it, it's like a fine, we'll throw a bonus in you see, you see, I.
Speaker 3: Mean like for five hundred each.
Speaker 1: How good win?
Speaker 5: That one intercession was playing free safety. I thought she was the receiver.
Speaker 1: What do you throw you to be thankful for? The boys have a lot to be thankful for, everyone who tunes into the show and bets with us every single week. We need was also bring up Coop, Coop, come we go ahead. Coop has been a h a hunter for most of his life, and he's got one of the best turkey calls you'll ever hear in your entire life. He's gonna give us one from the heart, from the soul for Thanksgiving week.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving Spirit very nice? You go more for good luck?
Speaker 1: No, you gotta give give one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: That boy, how you eat it?
Speaker 2: I love to all the fans that are tuning in just in front of their families are like, mom that you just got to.
Speaker 3: Watch the show.
Speaker 1: You just got great information.
Speaker 3: Parents are just saying, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Are in a wheel.
Speaker 5: That is dying? He like, I like this, it's mad. Hey, I I have one request? Can I pick on one more person?
Speaker 7: Come up here and do that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, for sure, Jared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see Jared.
Speaker 5: Let's see Jared get.
Speaker 1: Jared's walking up. You'll see he's walking some spootober gear. It's past that time, but you can still get that at stored barstool sports dot com. Ford Slash Busting with the Boys twenty percent off Black Friday, Jared, when you're ready, heart and soul in it?
Speaker 3: Very nice? More? No more, no more, Okay, no more, Get out of here, Jared. Artie Pooper, Will Artie Pooper?
Speaker 5: Will you toss the salad that way?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Delaney, alright, Delaney.
Speaker 3: Somebody just had a new kid and they were getting horny.
Speaker 1: Honey boy, that's six weeks. Six weeks is coming to a close right now. A couple of things that happened between last week and this week. Our good friend from Spending Chickle, it's Paul Buzzinetti. Is that so Paul Eddy? He is one of the co hosts for Spitting Chicklets. This dude for like, he was a grinder, you know, a fighter in the league, and now he's doing is probably the biggest podcast in the hockey world.
Speaker 6: He's on teams just to go out and.
Speaker 1: He's one of those guys, the nicest guy you ever him in your life, the ultimate team guy. He's the hockey version, the hockey black version of Will Compton. Like that's the kind of guy we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Version.
Speaker 1: He's a little bit black, he's got a dash on. Yeah, he's but he's got he's got.
Speaker 5: Is he like a Canadian?
Speaker 1: He is black?
Speaker 5: Is he Canadian?
Speaker 4: There's Taylor Guys, I swear to Italian. He's not Italian? Is he is he Canadian? Is that the key right now? Is he Canadian? Canadian?
Speaker 6: He may be like a man, what what the black they are? They have black dudes like Ethiopian or something like.
Speaker 1: No, I think you can't say either.
Speaker 3: He like, I don't think he was. I was to say I don't think he qualifies to say the word.
Speaker 1: He eat the old Carol Land can qualify to say the word. He can say Carol talking.
Speaker 6: About black and white, he's not answering yeah eth the Opians.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you you yeuh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: His mothers have black They Conde Canadians like they creole.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, you guys just crucified me for something. He's he's got some he's black.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that. I say, but he just got his.
Speaker 1: Mother's half black.
Speaker 6: He like creole because she like French African or something like. Yeah, I promise you that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Whatever you gotta, dash, you gotta. Anyway, he's got a little bit of his He's in Scotts. He got a he got he's a.
Speaker 3: Half scooped nest quick guy in your white mass.
Speaker 1: Yes, but still he could say.
Speaker 6: It, yeah, that's a very light chocolate mill.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Paul business. He's in scott Still. He's had a place called Houston's. He refers to it as a mom and pop shop. It's actually not Houston's is a chain. It's right on scott Still Road. He is in. He usually goes to the bar. He ends up in the booth. He sees one guy harassing one of the managers. Goes to the guy, Hey, buddy, listen, if you want to act like this, you gotta get out of here. They're gonna ask ye proms. Things escalate. Six of his friends come around. He gets jumped by seven dudes, and the famous quote that Paul had on my butcher it is I took some, but I gave more.
Speaker 3: He ended up in the CVS parking a lot.
Speaker 1: Don't know how that happened. Yeah, I don't know how that happened. And I know he explained he try.
Speaker 6: To get away from but he had he couldn't run because if you run, they chase you. So he he he he gracefully walked fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I said. He was like, because if you run, they chase you. Know that.
Speaker 6: That's like anything, like like dogs, when they say you run, they go after you.
Speaker 5: Instinct instinct. So he probably was walking fast and square up, but me walk fast square But.
Speaker 1: Apparently it was like seven seven drunk golfers. Too bad loss for the bad, bad loss for four play yeah, tough one for their entire community. So yeah, Paul, But Paul, apparently he does a little video last night and tell me all this information. He's doing fine. Those guys get arrested. I will say this, if Paul ever called us and was like, you need to be at this place. These boys want to take the handle me. Yeah, are you riding for Paul Benzinetti?
Speaker 3: Who's car we taken? The town? Who's car we taking? Asked questions?
Speaker 5: But then y'all gonna be going to jail for Paul?
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 6: Like what he did was the smart thing he kind of he kept He probably was backing off, whooping on him, backing off whooping on him.
Speaker 5: So it made it seem like they were to.
Speaker 6: Aggress their I know, even though he probably beat the ship out of them.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but they were harassing.
Speaker 6: The managers, Yeah, because you know they they you know they Yeah, my dad's a lawyer, you know. They was like, my dad's a lawyer. They probably had on loafers and fucking cardigans and ship five and half shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, double yeah, pull horizontal stripes, the whole thing, whole alligator on the Oh yeah, yeah, I had to had to.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you took a shot out there recently too, on a son of a boy dad. Yeah, little Sass, Little SaaS talking like you're Matthew McConaughey from Dallas Byers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: No more strength Dinosaur f Jurassic Park wants to talk about me like that. That is crazy.
Speaker 6: That's crazy because he kind of referred you to the dude with aids like that was like Dallas seventy.
Speaker 2: Five is like, dude, he is an elite athlete two years being alignment.
Speaker 1: I'll say this next time, like I think little Sass is funny. I'm gonna have to like just let him feel me him not like I beat him up. I'm gonna have to pick him up. I might have to you still, just you know, I just want and then I'll just put him down. But he talking about fidal Berg.
Speaker 2: Like he is, and I bench fidal Berg at the combine at the barstool, which is insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was saying like he's a just all time lineman right there, like giving him.
Speaker 1: Is just like the second coming of World Stronger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, that part that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, shout out a little SATs, shout out son of a boy dad, dude.
Speaker 3: Every Thanksgiving game.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some games, big big Thanksgiving Slate, dude, Bears versus the Lions. Lions are obviously favorite. Ten and a half points total in that game is forty and a half to win. Let's start with you, buddy, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, if we're gonna start with me, I'm gonna take off like this right Okay, the last the last four weeks, the Lions has posts thirty or more points true, thirty or more points in five or eight games. Six five or eight games, they had posted thirty eight averaging. That's what I'm saying, thirty or more. That's the league high points per game. Uh poor points and motor City right now, So I know the Lions is gonna have this. When this is a game where you gotta go in, you gotta have almost tell those guys not to play to the Bears level, which they have not been doing. They have been putting the beating on teams that are not actually good at at their level, at their level.
Speaker 5: So I know the Lion's gonna win that game.
Speaker 6: But that spread that that ten and a half, I don't know what Bears we're gonna get. So I'm gonna take the over forty eight and a half just knowing that They're gonna score a lot of points, and I'm pretty sure that Bears may put some points on the board, So I see that being over forty eight and a half. So I'm taking forty eight and a half Lions versus the Bears.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're sitting here on Tuesday. This is strictly I'm going with the Lions. I've been trying to not not like fading lines, but I've been picking the spread the last year spreads because they're big spreads, but they handle their business every week. The Bears have been playing well like they played well last week. They should have won the game. They should have got a couple of field goals blocked. But I'm going Bears, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Probably just giving one. Now.
Speaker 2: If you're out there you're wanting to fad the Bear or faith the Lions, this might be the week to do it because I'm finally picking the Lions.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do it because two weeks ago I took the Lions thirteen and a half points against the Jags. Last week, I took him against the Colts. They were favored by eight and a half points. There. I popped on that Bears game and I took the Bears in my ballsy pick last week, which is great, which was which I thought was a crazy deal. I saw him the first quarter, Caleb Williams throwing piss missiles into small pockets against for Keenan Allen. There's one play he has where he extends the play. He there's a little pressure up the middle, rolls out to his right and then hits DeAndre Swift on an absolute dime. If the apartment turner yells Peter and gets out of the way, there's not a turnover there. That ends up them scoring a touchdown, the Lions scoring a touchdown, and then Sam Donald, not the Lions, the Vikings. Sam Donald throws a pick that ends up being called for DPI. They end up scoring on that drive as well. A couple of things changed along with the missfield goal attempts block blockfield the Bears. The Bears win that game, and the lines are the most dominant, most complete team in all of the NFL. But I think Caleb Williams is getting spicy, he's getting he's got that game. He's got that little dude. They are. The way he is throwing the ball right now is I don't think I've ever seen it the way he's like ripping it in there. It's it's it's a fun You got to take a pickk down with the Denver Broncos. He's got a different velocity, Nicks. It's got a different velocity about it. I think this is a scary pick for me, but I'm gonna take the Bears plus ten.
Speaker 2: And I think you guys probably would look, I'm going Lions, but I think he probably wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, that's the week you just said. I know, Oh no, I'm going Lions.
Speaker 1: He didn't take the lines in the last.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: There's been so many points like given by DraftKings and I'm thinking, like, all right, they did what.
Speaker 3: Was it, thirteen and a half fourteen points. I think he picked off with the Jaguars. They covered that. They beat the ship out of the Colts last week they swept.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this line can't move up.
Speaker 6: I think it'll be even more by Thanksgiving. You know, I think that it might blow.
Speaker 3: Up, but again, you never know. Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 5: We've in here on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trying to pick these games, but I love it. Sometimes it's better just go with instinct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with instant shoot from the hill right.
Speaker 2: Right, Giants Cowboys. Giants are Cowboys favored by only four points. As bad as Giants look, I feel like this is kind of a surprising line. The over runder on that game thirty seven and a half Thanksgiving Day, obviously a short week for both teams.
Speaker 1: What are you feeling? What's the gut tell you? Here's what I feel, dude. I am going to eat so much for my goal on Thursdays to gain twenty pounds.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 1: I've gotten myself down in the forties again. I'm two forty eight right now, hoping to get down that two forty five. I'm gonna eat so much food before this game. I'm gonna bet the Cowboys. I'm gonna take a nap, and I'm gonna wake up a little bit richer. That's that's how I feel. Because nobody wants to watch this game. You watch the Bucks versus the Giants. The Giants can't stop the run, they can't stop the passers holes all over their zone defense. Baker Mayfield looked like the second Coming. It was pretty awesome Cooper rush against the Commanders. He's moving the ball up and down the field. Both teams try to lose that game last week. But I think this is one of those things where it's like, what does Vegas know that we don't because minus four Cowboys seems like the best easiest play of the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say my whole thing where this is where you take out your DraftKings sportsbook gap and go minus war fall asleeper nap wake back up, Richard, but.
Speaker 3: You've already said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going Cowboys here, Cowboys minus four. I think they beat the breaks off the Giants. I feel like the Giants sucked the Veto as much as if he had if he.
Speaker 3: Was gonna have a moment, it was gonna be last year when everybody was count him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like what I'm saying, you know how they benger quarterback backup comes in somebody that's kind of like has some popularity.
Speaker 3: People are just excited because they suck. He might get a win. Cowboys are gonna beat the breaks off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, I mean this is a It's been a season for both of them to forget. Both teams have pretty much been bad with they starting quarterbacks not winning games, especially Cowboys pan Dak, and then what's happening to Dak? You got Cooper Rush coming in there looking more more exciting, winning, getting better.
Speaker 3: Sucked a couple I know he did. Sucked and he handling against the Commanders.
Speaker 5: No, he did. He played pretty well.
Speaker 6: You know, you got the owner coming out saying, we can't win games with Dak, but we looked a lot better with Cooper Rush. I said, at the end of the day, this is just gonna be one of those games that you got just any mini miney Moe picking tiger by his toe.
Speaker 5: And you know I'm good. I'm gonna go with Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Take them that minus four again, like y'all said, that's just like you said, wake up, got money in the bank. But I'm also gonna take that thirty seven and a half. For some reason, I feel like it's gonna be over.
Speaker 2: I think under the visual game both short week, they're both like they're not good at all.
Speaker 5: The Dallas Cowboys defense is horrible. Right now.
Speaker 6: You can just throw up Hell Mary's and score fucking touchdown gains if you know it's bad.
Speaker 1: When week Martindell, who's the DC for Michigan, his team six and five and he's basically throwing shots. He's like, I'd rather be here than a place that's two and seven, right, Yeah, this is just the Giants lost.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Terrible, terrible. One last game on Thursday night, Dolphins versus the Packers. Packers are favorite three and a half total points in game forty seven.
Speaker 2: William Packers Packers minus th and a half. Open Lambeau Field. It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be frigid Miami. Although they're on a three game win streak. This is again, let's not forget when they went out to the Chiefs. Like the way this team performs in the cold weather. I feel like this is a track team. They're going up to Lambeau The Packers are going to start to get hot for at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Packers mins three and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking the Dolphins, but they have won three in a row. Jalen Waddle, he's resurrected himself as like one hundred and forty yards and a touchdown last week. They're moving the ball. I love the offset gun, fake pitch to the running back and then the why is right over the middle of John news Smith who's had two touchdowns the last two weeks, playing good ball right now. Yeah, it's a little scary. Go to lambeau Field. I think we saw yesterday a pro football football show. It's like twenty seven degrees. It's gonna be a little bit windy. Everything makes you think that the Packers are gonna win. Packers are also are riding high right now because they just beat up on a broken forty nine Ers team. I feel terrible for the forty nine Ers right now. No brock Party, no Nick Bosa, no Trent Williams. Something about the Dolphins though, winning three and zero, knowing they have to win right now, I see them. I see them at least covering this game. I feel good about the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Oh you got the number.
Speaker 1: They feel good as a wild I should have said that, George, you got Jordan Love.
Speaker 2: You got the creativity in the offense. Also, a team that can run the football. Josh Jacobs's number.
Speaker 1: Three in the league and rushing touchdowns last week, I mean, and Lafleur in his brains.
Speaker 3: Well, they're very opportunity. They still taking them all away.
Speaker 6: Let me see what like like will said, this is two things. It's two things like Will said that the Packers have in their hand right now, and that's the freezing weather that they got is calling for freezing temperatures. You talking about Miami playing in the freezing cold. It's no way they can even imitate that. You get what I'm saying. They can't practice nowhere where it's gonna feel like it's freezing cold. That's gonna touch those boys. I know for a fact. I hate to say that. It's gonna bite, it's gonna hurt. They all gonna be sleeved up.
Speaker 5: And the Packers start the game momentum.
Speaker 8: Two.
Speaker 3: We were going up there to clinch the division.
Speaker 2: We're allowed to play for clinch division limbo snow game, and we got our asses beat.
Speaker 5: You saying we wasn't there.
Speaker 1: This is what this was your first a c O. Okay, well, I don't know if we should do time like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah first because the clinching division in Houston.
Speaker 1: That's why I face Yeah after that phone call, that was a nice time. That was a fun time, like you belong here to bro and Taylor starts crying. I did hang up. I moved the camera on my face. I did I did there were tears. There's there were tears. I want to take the Packers so bad right now, I'm not going to. I'm not going to. I got I'm gonna stand on the Dolphins. Hopefully it pays out for me.
Speaker 6: And since it's gonna be a shitty snow game, you gotta remember green Bay number two. Green Bay holds the time of possession. They always do any team they play that has the most time of possession. So I'm going Jordan love to finish this off. Man, they're gonna I hate that because I want to go. John knew what he's doing right now. I'm excited about my boy that you know, that's my dog. But I'm gonna know.
Speaker 3: You can't put your eggs in.
Speaker 5: I can't, No, not anytime touchdown and not to win the game.
Speaker 1: Give him the stat about Jonas Smith you were saying yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, he knows he's got a nice hose on him.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: I don't know about all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna take I'm taking the Packers and a half and then I'm taking under forty seven.
Speaker 3: Well endowed, tight end room.
Speaker 1: We had that, yeah, yeah, then that's a big reason for success.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, Johnny, if you're watching this, all of the funk they talking about.
Speaker 1: You know what. You know we're talking about. We all know. If you look down, I know what they're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we never showered together.
Speaker 2: Gave me the week, all right, Favorite game of the week Raiders plus thirteen against the Chiefs. I don't hate it. I love it, Ritter some magic. You watch the game yesday, lost to the Broncos. But this isn't a team that's laying down, not a team that's giving up. Like they play with effort. They still have some creativity.
Speaker 3: Pete. Let's take a look now.
Speaker 2: I might go from I bet the Boys parlay a mirror of Duela anytime touchdown they're using my guy in the red zone. He scored a couple weeks in a row now, but again, Ridder getting a week to prepare. He kind of got thrown in the fire last week, but just plus thirteen. Something about that plus thirteen staring me in the face couldn't cover against the Panthers.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm with you on that all the way. Put me on that as well. I like Raiders plus thirteen.
Speaker 5: I mean, but the Raiders is so injured.
Speaker 6: Right now, you got ben Shaw coming back at quarterback after he being been Benshew with he been benched what three weeks ago, he was benched for just playing in this game.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be ritter. But again, it's like Raiders have nothing to lose.
Speaker 2: When you're in the spire in an in division rivalry game, you have nothing to lose. You're gonna empty the playbook, your creativity, your trick plays, maybe a fake punt out there this week enough to keep the game close to where they cover the plus thirteen.
Speaker 5: I gave you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and also don't come up very much. They played the Panthers, like you said, yeah twenty seven, they were eleven point favorites last week.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I mean the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Are treating the regular season like preseason, like all right, we're gonna find different, unique ways to win.
Speaker 5: To win the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, they played to the team's level. That's what I'm noticing with the Chiefs. Whoever, if the team's terrible, they come in, they play terrible, but somebody they finish figure out how to win.
Speaker 5: The game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Then when they played they played the Bills and then we saw what happened when they played the Bills. Bills went in there and smacked them, Like, so, what kind of I mean?
Speaker 5: I give you that.
Speaker 6: You don't know what chiefs you're gonna get. So I can see the Raiders covering at thirteen.
Speaker 3: You're staying away from it. Are you getting in? You're getting in some actions?
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, jump on board.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving, get over.
Speaker 5: Here, dude, man, you know what I'm gonna jump on that. I think they I think they covered at thirteen.
Speaker 1: Triple A stat, tripley stat. Give me the Texans minus five against the Jags. Jags are dead. There's nothing, There's nothing going there and do vault. Trevor Lawrence might come back, it doesn't matter. They're done. Something's going on in Houston too. I don't know what's going on with them. Might might be a little bit of a sophomore slump or something like that with C. J. Stroud, But losing to a record bad Titans team, they're gonna. I think they're on a G B O T situation. They're gonna they're gonna beat the Jags, and they're gonna beat the Jags. Handling this week, I'm taking the Texans minus five.
Speaker 2: I'm weirdly just going to Jags here, Okay, just going Jags just stayed away from it. Uh yeah, true, but something tells me that Jags might just get plus five here. You said it, bro, there's something going on in Houston, and I like the team that's been taken off a million.
Speaker 1: That you lost, seen as contenders last year.
Speaker 5: They lost last week.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, Trevor Lawrence coming back. I can't a team nothing to lose in division rivalry.
Speaker 1: Just shoulder, yeah, has a littlehoulder going to give me.
Speaker 3: The Jags plus five? Give me the Jags plus five.
Speaker 1: Don't love it. I don't love it.
Speaker 5: My game that week, I gotta be oh from that game?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, respect.
Speaker 6: So my gaming is gonna be Seahawks versus the Jets. I'm taking the Seahawks for what it's worth. The Seahawks have dominated the serious series last five matches they have beat the Jets.
Speaker 5: And what the Jets got going on right now?
Speaker 6: You got a forty year old quarterback that really I don't know where he's gonna be at next year. He's saying he want to play next year, but he don't want to play for the Jets. When you hear that sitting on the team, you're just sitting there like, what the fuck are you here for? So my mindset, I feel like the jets is are gonna shut it down, and the Seahawks got something to play for right now. They first in the division. They gotta get this dub. They're gonna go out there take care of business minus two and a half. I'm taking the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: I'm tailing. I love that pick. Yeah, I love Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Minster happen this week and again, like you just said that, and if you're Aaron Rodgers looking to the future and you don't want to be with the Jets, this is where you're getting the ball out, you know, quick and not in a not in.
Speaker 3: Like a positive Let's get the offense going like you're checking it that.
Speaker 5: Let's not get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's not stay let's stay healthy, let's try to pas I had a couple of stats. Let's get some completions. But again, I'm with you, I think they check out. Yeah, Seahawks all the way.
Speaker 1: NFC West tight tighten there obviously, and Cardios played last week there at they hedge on them right now. But Seahawks. I like that pick from the Seahawks as well. We're gonna go to our Ballsy Pig and is presented by Fireball fireballs giving people something to cry about this football season. Like they're literally asking people to cry, taking their tears and turning it into in the fireball so you'll be able to drink the tears of your rival fans. Cry Ball is a limited edition release that's mixing emotions with flavored to Korea, an unforgettable drink experience if you want to have your tears harvested. Fireball Tier collectors will be stationed in Tuscaloosa and in a few weeks November thirtieth for Auburn Alabama and in Columbus for Ohio State Michigan. Those tiers from Columbus are going to be beautiful. I cannot wait Ballsy pick. This week, I talked about the Packers a little bit.
Speaker 3: Stailers.
Speaker 9: Wait, oh shit, I didn't realize that Steelers Steelers.
Speaker 1: Jersey Jerry Jersey Jerry yesterday was like, Steelers are terrible when they're like favorites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he feels yeah, he feels uncomfortable. He doesn't feel great about the Bengals. But again to your point, he loves when they're underdogs, not the favorite. He feels like Tomlin's brutal when he's a favorite. But enough on edge to where I think you take the Steelers this week.
Speaker 3: If you're just reading Jersey Jerry.
Speaker 1: If Jersey Jerry is overly confident about this game, I think you don't take the Steelers. Yeah, but because he's kind of worried, Yeah, that's when you take the Steelers, Mike tomlin Man.
Speaker 3: Jerry sent me a play last night.
Speaker 2: He said, can you, hey, I want to take a video and tell Art a play that.
Speaker 3: He needs to run. Can you promise me you'll send it to him?
Speaker 2: I said absolutely, And so he sends me this play where he's on video. I kind of want to say what the play is, but part of me doesn't want to because.
Speaker 3: It's kind of masterful.
Speaker 1: Can you do his favorite?
Speaker 5: But he knows?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us if next week on the show, if they did.
Speaker 5: It, Yeah, you send it to him.
Speaker 3: I send it to Art because Art knows Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, you know that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Art is very, very doll very.
Speaker 3: He laughed about it, but he's like, it's not that it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: He would make it. He would.
Speaker 6: He'll probably flip it and put it in his way, you know what I'm saying, Because he'll he'll take something and he think is good and just be like, let me change a few things so it fits what he he's his philosophy is, so.
Speaker 5: He may use it. You never know. If they win.
Speaker 1: They win, don't say it the Bengals and it's not gonna work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna be. They're gonna be sending it, tagging the Bengals love it.
Speaker 1: I love just tweet it. Tweet it if they run and take the clip and tweet it. Mine's an emotional fan pick. I'm taking Titans money line plus two five or the Commanders. I mean, I don't hate it. The defense. The defense is good and the Titans are putting put points on the board. And I know you watched.
Speaker 3: Willie Mayo with a little confidence too.
Speaker 1: Yes, you watch them, and you see that. You see the safety at in the game the play right before that Simmons gets a sacked. The defense is flying around.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, they had seven sacks and the Commanders has have a way better defense than Houston, and Houston got seven sacks.
Speaker 5: Against the Titans. Don't get me wrong. You know, I'm a Titans fan, die hard.
Speaker 1: But damns have an average defense.
Speaker 2: I mean, they drop a game against the Cowboys, it's like they're in a vulnerable.
Speaker 5: Vulnerable then they need to they gotta get back home.
Speaker 1: The NFC is so tight, Io take commanders are making the playoffs.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 2: No, you have a hotter take than that. What's that he thinks the Titians are going to make the playoffs, win the division they saw.
Speaker 1: I mean, you see the game, it's a possibility.
Speaker 5: You see the games that they play.
Speaker 1: We sat there and we said, there's no shot. They're dead. Let's get the draft pick now. All of a sudden, boys, and I said, two starts at the ANFC South. Look, he's kind of opened up Houston dropping that one last week versus versus the Titans. Titans have a shot. Yeah, they got to the win all of them, if not most of them except for one. But guess what happened in twenty nineteen they did that?
Speaker 5: Then No, you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean right, they have to obviously win every game. And if you look at the Texans, if they drop to the Jaguars, this week they go into a bye week, and then after that they have the Dolphins, the Chiefs, the Ravens, and then the final game of the seasons the Titans. If they dropped.
Speaker 3: In a row, Titans went out.
Speaker 1: They can't have andally did you carry the one you can get there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they both gos are very low.
Speaker 5: However, it's very low. But whoever makes they co going to the hardest seed to go play the hardest team. Oh yeah, gonain.
Speaker 1: We were in the hardest seed, which is the seventh seed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would, but Titians to finished out.
Speaker 2: You got the Commanders, the Jaguars, the Bengals, which to be tough. Colts Jaguars again in Texas.
Speaker 5: I mean it's easy. Only game, I mean only game I.
Speaker 1: See verse Titans last game of the year four.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 6: The only game I see a problem with is this Commander's game. Every other game I see, that's.
Speaker 1: One they get him.
Speaker 5: Wait are they here, Bengals? Here are we going? There?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: It's here?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: All we all know, broh, Commander's Jaguars. You're gonna have some that light.
Speaker 1: That let me get a little more emotional, Go and foot my game of the week. I'm gonna take the Jacks. I'm taking the Jacks.
Speaker 5: Wait what, because I need to win.
Speaker 1: Give me Jacks money line on Game of the Week. I need it, dude, we need it right now. This city needs that's been through this year too.
Speaker 5: He definitely needs it. God damn that slow start.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's not crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't hate that man.
Speaker 1: Also, we could be. I mean, it's rookie wall time. It's rookie wall time, the time of the year when Jon Daniels.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're right, we used to not playing.
Speaker 6: Anymore, but they got Margaret marioda back waiting to come up in there.
Speaker 3: Bench Jade and Daniels.
Speaker 1: Zero world that he could get, he could get attanky.
Speaker 5: Come in.
Speaker 1: They're not men. They're not mentioning Jaden.
Speaker 2: I enjoy what you're saying because I love Marcus, but he ain't getting Yeah, you know, before we get to the segment, I bet the boys parlay. This segment is presented by Draftking Sports Book. I love watching sports, but you know what makes it even better having some skin in the game. And thank you to our partners here at the DraftKings Sports Book. Are you wondering what the drafting Sportsbook app offers. Check out the DraftKings live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite Barsel personality bets by joining the Barcel betting group on the app. All you have to do is download the Draftings sports Book app now and sign up using the promo code locker. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours well for everybody watching. It's brand new for everybody watching. It's been with us. You already know we haven't won one week, not one.
Speaker 5: But have I lost one of my opinions? We're working together. I know we're working together.
Speaker 1: We're a team. So when you say, but I didn't do bad, how good of a teammate is that? It's a ship teammate?
Speaker 6: I mean that's what I say. And then when I was in the NFL, like I played great, we didn't win.
Speaker 3: Hey, hell of a pick? Hell of a pick on west On West?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm trying to tell you, I'm recalling it a mirror a f doula.
Speaker 1: Anytime Josh Allen, anytime touchdown versus forty nine.
Speaker 2: Ers, I'm gonna hit y' all on another put up a monster parlay.
Speaker 5: I'm gotting to hit you' all on another one.
Speaker 6: John newsmth John, let's get the stats three in the row right now, three Tuesday.
Speaker 1: You probably can't get the stats on that. I can't get the Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Did you find it? Jared, I'm say you looking at your phone.
Speaker 2: Who it's gotta be north of two thousand with Josh Allen with this parlay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm mirror Adula too.
Speaker 5: Josh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because we are Wednesday, Wednesday Nightday.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: To JP's point, John, who plays on Thursday?
Speaker 3: All right, we just got worded.
Speaker 2: We cannot pick Thursday or Friday games for the sports book. However, if you're listening to this and you want to get a little spicy.
Speaker 3: Because I love that parlay.
Speaker 2: John new Smith anytime touchdown, a mireor duel anytime touchdown, Josh Allen, anytime touchdown.
Speaker 3: You can still use.
Speaker 6: That for the YEA he's still using here, Joshays, and you're going Nick Westbrook.
Speaker 2: Nick Westbrook anytime touchdown, Josh Allen, And I'll give you guys an option.
Speaker 3: I want to go Broncos Williams the running back or Sutton.
Speaker 5: Sudden right now, because I like the Broncos over.
Speaker 2: The Browns give probably the best yon anytime.
Speaker 1: The best. We'll make the most on that, and we might as well, bro if we if we're for and it's week eleven.
Speaker 3: Let's just shoot.
Speaker 1: That is crazy firing because.
Speaker 2: So many like God damn, Christian McCaffrey's let us down.
Speaker 5: I know, well he's been heard, he's been let us down.
Speaker 3: He's he's a homie. But sometimes you got to tell the homies with with.
Speaker 5: The this whole season, b.
Speaker 2: He always let us down. If you're on the field, we expect you to play to your ability.
Speaker 6: I just don't think they're using them like they I mean, not like that.
Speaker 3: Achilles.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, y'all know coming back from for us? Yeah, why not play action? What do you got play action? Throw it to the side like they've been doing.
Speaker 1: A lot of injuries right now, they do injuries. Just push the ball on the field, allen the stack in the box a little bit addition.
Speaker 3: To any time on the ground. I like that you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know he's gonna score ship.
Speaker 1: He don't took him a couple of weeks ago he hit Yeah he did again.
Speaker 3: Cortland, Sutton, Josh Allen, and Nick Westbrook.
Speaker 2: Yep, anytime touchdown right, parlay Bet the boys parlay.
Speaker 1: Bet the Boys parlay. Locked in Week thirteen?
Speaker 5: Crazy right?
Speaker 1: Would we feel good about NFL?
Speaker 3: Yesh love NFL.
Speaker 1: So excited about college coming up? Rivalry Week, Rivalry Week.
Speaker 2: When we come back Rivalry Week, college football, we talk about the chaos.
Speaker 3: We'll be back after we after Delaney takes a shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we too.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the locker room. NFL is now in the books. We're going to go to college football.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: It is robber Way Week. It's a rival Way Week. Trophy. Game of the Week is presented by DraftKings. We'll come to you. What we got that for us? Yes, yes, ahead, yes, scattering around, scatter scatter, scatter around.
Speaker 2: Watching your team win is nice, but why not make that a win win? My partner at DraftKings are all about that winning feeling. And right now, new customers who bet just five dollars will get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. If you bet wins. Just download the Draftings sports book Gap and sign up using our promo code.
Speaker 3: Locker. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: You can follow all your favorite Barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the Draftings Sports Book app again.
Speaker 3: Download the app.
Speaker 2: New customers who use the promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. That's Promo Code locker only at DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Trophy Game of the Week South Carolina Yeah versus Clemson.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Clemson is favored by two favored forty nine points. We are going to call up JP Hovey.
Speaker 3: The spokesman of game Cock Nation.
Speaker 1: I already know who I'm taking. I think we all know who.
Speaker 5: I know who I'm taking already.
Speaker 1: But I want to hear JP give his piece. You take why the game Cocks could be the only three loss team to playoffs.
Speaker 7: This is literally holding my whole life in its hands good and I feel great about it. I feel great about my life. Somebody who probably shouldn't feel good about their life is Davosweeney. No doubt every head coach. When you start a job, your headstone is also placed there. Davo Sweeney, December one, two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine dash. That dash has been open. He's accomplished a lot in that dash, but there's always some more. There's always another date at the end of that dash, and that date will be November thirtieth, twenty twenty four in Death Valley Stadium, where death will be had. Dabo Sweeney's coaching career will be over at Clemson. They'll probably keep around next year, but South Carolina will, I believe end Davosweeney's reign at Clemson. Every single position we have at South Carolina is better than they have at Clemson. Their fans do not know how to show up for noon games, which is hilarious. They all leave at halftime and they don't come back untill like midway through the fourth quarter because they lose track of time. So playing at Clemson is a.
Speaker 5: Is a blessing. Is this a party school?
Speaker 7: No, it's like a family oriented There's zero grit, like zero nasty.
Speaker 5: Nos at halftime where they disappear for a whole quarter, the.
Speaker 7: Whole quarter then come back whytt Wyatt Stadium.
Speaker 1: And Thanksgiving weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah weekend? Oh yeah wow?
Speaker 7: So no, I mean it's like when you're betting on South Carolina. Move the line to you could probably move it to minus thirteen and a half South Carolina.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 7: Because the only way we get into the playoff is if we whoop them by.
Speaker 5: You got probably twenty one or more.
Speaker 2: And the reason you don't want his reign to end that night is because you want them to get in. There's a world where they still get in the ACC Championship.
Speaker 7: There is that world which does help us, but I actually might end it all if Clemson makes it to the A SEC Championship, Texas A and M makes to the SEC Championship, both those teams win, and then we don't get in because then we would have wins over to playoff teams.
Speaker 3: Crystal chaos. I'm with you, though, Let's move the.
Speaker 1: Line the line and a half.
Speaker 3: I'll go six and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, success, that's fair.
Speaker 7: I will have a speech loading later this week for game Cognition.
Speaker 1: Where can they find you at?
Speaker 7: J Hovey thirty four?
Speaker 1: Thanks you plugs, J. Game Cox minus six and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Game Cox. Let's go game Cox minus six and a half. Let's just make this an absolute ballsy ass pick. Obviously we have our own ballsy picks going on. But yeah, I think we're all in the body or South Carolina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, but minus two.
Speaker 1: Plus plus a half take the money line.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'll take the money.
Speaker 5: I'll take the money.
Speaker 3: South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't want this just for University JP. I want this so bad for you. He deserves it. We talked about it on the Solo one a couple of weeks ago. Develops players would die for South Carolina. Beamer Yeah, Beamer ball tier talk, tear tier talk. All right, Maybe you've seen Duke Cannon products and target Walmart at your local hardware stores. If not, let me introduce you to Duke Cannon makes a variety of men's grooming goods, big ass bricks of soap, thick body wash, the beard care stuff, colognes, and hair wash. They also donate money to veterans Shout Out Shout Out to vets causes each year through the Duke Cannon Veterans Fund. Simply put, they give a damn and their products work hard and smell terrific most of the year. I'm a saw too thick body wash guy. Then in the fall I like their Buffalo Tray soaps. But during the holiday season, which is pretty much here, I put that big ass lump of coal soap on my wish list. Wish list, it's holiday, It's a holiday classic. Like it like diehard. Shop now at Duke Cannon dot com, Amazon, in Target, or at Walmart. They're everywhere. Go forth and save twenty percent off full Tide soap bundles and gift sets, the products, the packaging. You won't find better gifts for men on the list this year, go to Duke Cannon.
Speaker 3: I love their branding and is not for clowns.
Speaker 1: Not for clowns.
Speaker 3: I love their brain. You're sitting here, I'm looking at the lump of coal. It's just says smells like mischief and Shenanigans. Yeah. I love their branding.
Speaker 1: They do a great job. They do it's fun and they have fun on social media to fun brand smells delicious. Why not put it on your body? Tear talk this week, My tear talk is all about rival Dogs, Rival Dogs, Rival Dogs, Rival Dogs. Tier three. I got Arizona State versus Arizona. Arizona State is favored by eight and a half. Arizona sucks down in Tucson. They're terrible, they have no shot. I'm taking Arizona plus eight and a half. It's just one of those is one of those weeks where the lines are gonna be a little bit bigger because one rival is better than the other and always, always they just play close. My Tier two Auburn versus Alabama. Alabama's favored by eleven and a half points. Auburn has lost three games the first time since wen g twenty sixteens. Alabama has lost three games for the first time since in Forever twenty twelve. Three games. Auburn not a great ball club. I'm taking Auburn plus eleven and a half and finally, maybe my lock of the week. Tier one, Ohio State's favored by twenty one points against the defending national champs, Michigan Wolverines. We play up a fifty burger on Northwestern. Is it Northwestern? Yes? But Ohio State also played them and they only won that game thirty one to seven. Ohio State has better players, they spent more money at a nil. But Ryan Day, when he sees the Mazon Blue in a distance, he was quoted by saying, it's one of the worst things that happen in my life. Losing to Michigan. The only thing worse my father dying. Unfortunately, his family's gonna have a terrible holiday season because I do believe Michigan will win that game. But for sure, Mission is gonna cover twenty one, no, no doubt about it. And that is my tear talk.
Speaker 5: I love it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm switching it up.
Speaker 2: I'm going rivalry favorites, Okay, going favorites my Tier three Florida to cover minus fifteen over Florida State. Love that everybody understands the year that Florida State has had, like their an absolute shambles. Their quarterback DJ Lagway, DJ Lagway spicy, very good football player of Florida, has came on late. I know they're playing the game. If he would have been playing the entire season, where would they be.
Speaker 3: He's been playing his balls off.
Speaker 2: I'm going Florida to cover minus fifteen against Florida State. My Tier two. Jack would love for you to come up to the podium. This is where big Bro shows a little Bro how it's done. Why they get the better gifts for the holiday season, why they win the Turkey Bowl in the backyard during Thanksgiving, I got Tennessee covering minus eleven at Vanderbilt jack speak for Valls Nation.
Speaker 8: If we were to be here last week, there's a lot of whispers. Some teams thought they're going sc championships, making the playoffs. The balls hopes were all but dead. We had a very small situation where we could have made it in. But fortunately for the Balls, everything that had to go right for us did go right. And so now we're sitting here going to the last game of the season, our rivalry week. And I put that in quotations because the Vannerbilt Tennessee rivalry has been dead for you know, at least a decade. It's more of just kind of a washout game. But this year the Vannerbil common AdWords have put some really special together. Diego Pavia a very special quarterback.
Speaker 3: Right now, I believe.
Speaker 8: There's six and five. They're on a two game lostreet, but this is their national championship. Yeah, they can take the Tennessee volunteers out of the college football playoffs. That to them, They might as well hang a banner in the new stadium. But Vannerbil plays a lot of cover to defense, and we need Niko to be threading stuff, no overthrows, and just be in sync, and if we can get our receivers, because our receivers right now is kind of where we're struggling on offense.
Speaker 3: Very mediocre group of receivers.
Speaker 8: They're not bad by any means, but there's room for improvement. And we've just had receivers in the past that made it a lot easier for quarterbacks to let out big throws and get the momentum going. So with the help of our receivers hopefully taking initiative. And then Dylan Sampson, who right now is leading the entire actually he's behind Ashton Gent, but he's got twenty two rushing TVs on the year. So I think if the Valls can just maintain a good awareness going into the game, play good defense like we have been all year, and then make executed throws and because we have these kind of like methodical drives where we do it at like a very certain pace. But if Vanderbilt start shutting us down early, it's it could be nervous. But I do think that the balls are going to carry out hope, and I believe they're gonna cover as well. It is a home game for Vanderbilt. But that always means it's gonna be a home game for the balls. You're gonna see all orange in that stadium, and is the first game all year that for for noon kickoff for the balls it's below forty degrees. I think it's gonna be like thirty six degrees and kickoff in noon. Who doesn't love some cold November football? I know the balls do. They're gonna be out there in the short sleeves ready. We just need our offensive line, the receivers and NKO to play with confidence and we can just keep walking to the playoffs hopefully. But this is by no means just you know, we're already in the playoff situation because like I said earlier, Nightmare, I mean, like I said, this is their national championship. If they can prevent the Tennessee Volunteers from going to the College Football Playoff, that alone is a bigger win than anything they've done all season.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would I'd be remiss.
Speaker 8: If I say I wasn't nervous, because there's been If you remember back in the early twenty tens, Vanderbilt was kind of dominating the volunteers, there was there was a stretch withe won three out of five years. I don't think these is the same Vanderbilt and Tennessee teams. I think Josh Hippol's got a really good pulse on the team. Like I said, we just need to play with confidence. We need our receivers to play bigger than they have been all year, in our offensive line to play like a unit, and I think that we we easily cover by eleven. Noon games are not what we've been used to this year. It's our second noon game of the whole season. But I'm I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: Man. I can tell you're nervous.
Speaker 2: You nerve listened your teams three different times online playing sink.
Speaker 3: We need the water series to make plays and.
Speaker 1: We need read Yeah, no overthrows, I mean, but if Vanderbilt shots him down early, we could be in trouble deep passes down there.
Speaker 3: Anything else from I think you've.
Speaker 1: Done a great job. Jack, Give me Vanderbilt to cover that one. There was I was on the good person. Should we get a personal beg going with you?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you want? What do you want to be?
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 3: Loser shaves the mustache relaxed.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting way. You just said you think Bandy covers, like, let's put a little in the game, Bandy one hundred percent. I said, I think Bandy covers. I think. I think it depends on Diego Pavia and his knee.
Speaker 3: What you said, I'll do.
Speaker 1: Loser shaves and mustache.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we had a shave last week.
Speaker 3: Carries out his bet.
Speaker 1: I don't think debts.
Speaker 5: I don't think we got a bet yo.
Speaker 3: Loser and you've been vain, not true.
Speaker 1: This is me, this is all I have.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come back in a week.
Speaker 1: I wish like a month, way more than a month.
Speaker 3: And you've been, you've been, You've been in vein.
Speaker 1: Can think for a second. Can I have a fucking moment to think you're the one without Let me just think, Let me think for a second. You in Death Valley there were underdogs by nine. They covered that from me last week they lost by eight. Diego Pavia in the game, he is their entire offense. He's got a knee right now he comes out. They're not the same team defensees with their hair on fire. Listen, don't the love of God think in the middle of the show. Better, We're in the middle of the show. In the middle of the show, instead of thinking in my brain, I'm gonna think out loud that the people know where my thought process is.
Speaker 6: You're doing Monday philosophy breakdown. This guy one high horse.
Speaker 1: God, this is their super Bowl. But I love my mustache, Dude, I fucking love it. I'd rather shave my eyebrows.
Speaker 6: Then if you lose, you shave your eyebrows, You're gonna look really like oh buddy.
Speaker 5: From UHA.
Speaker 1: With a mustache. For the mustache, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 5: Ya.
Speaker 2: My tier one in the sibling rivalry favorites. I got Texas covering my six ers A and m uh not the most confident because A and M they have this. They have this, they have this curse. They have this cursor where they always lose four games of the year. So I see them. If they upset Texas, they go to the SEC Championship, they probably lose that game. They will lose that game because they're bound to lose four games. However, I think Texas is rolling. There's some question marks on Quinn.
Speaker 3: Hey is Quinn? Is Quinn? You weres playing?
Speaker 2: I know they got banged up last week, but either way, Quinn yours arch maning doesn't matter. I like Texas minus six. They have they got to keep the momentum going that to prove a point to where they deserve to be in the SEC Championship, and they want that confidence of the momentum going into that game.
Speaker 3: I like Texas. That's my Tier one.
Speaker 2: So Texas minus six, Tennessee minus eleven, and Florida minus fifteen and my sibling favorites.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, now the moment we've all been waiting for Delaney.
Speaker 6: Hey, so I'm gonna go my Tier one. Everyone, y'all know how much I love college football. It's gonna be Notre Dame versus USC. Obviously, I'm going Notre Dame. Notre Dame has been beating this snot out of back teams for the last three months.
Speaker 3: You don't know the name Army.
Speaker 5: I was going with you, all right, I was going with you.
Speaker 3: Was I tried telling you all about Army?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was going with you. They've been whooping the snot out, so I mean it's.
Speaker 1: More like communist we're talking ball, were talking no business. He was rooting for Drago me. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: American bad guy.
Speaker 2: The first time I watched that movie, I'm sitting there with my old man and he's I came in halfway through.
Speaker 1: The movie, but well can talk about his childhood?
Speaker 5: Is Rocky American or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the Italian Stallion? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I think they just called your Italian style? He not Italian?
Speaker 1: There is another situation.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying he's Italian?
Speaker 1: Who said the writer who also plays Rocky, who wrote the script?
Speaker 6: And they picked this motherfucking Ukrainian to play Rocky?
Speaker 4: No, hold on Ukrainian?
Speaker 1: You think he like he like? I want you to think. I want you to think about what you're saying right now, Rocky four.
Speaker 3: Did you know who Rocky is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're talking about fucking h about what's his name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The Ukrainian?
Speaker 2: No, so that's Salon, all right, That's that's all I need. They picked Ukrainian to play Is he not Crianian?
Speaker 3: I'm not. That's not what I'm saying. It's just Rocky. It's Sylvester Stallone. Yes?
Speaker 5: Is he not Ukrainian? Is he American?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 5: I didn't know? I was just check it. I'm asking. I wasn't saying no, No.
Speaker 1: What made you think? Solvester Stalone?
Speaker 3: Was Ukrainian.
Speaker 1: The way he talks, he's got palsy. What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: The way he talks. I just always thought he was okay.
Speaker 6: So from somewhere else thought he was an immigrant. They came up in here and just you know, took out of other people's plate.
Speaker 1: From okay, okay, delany, we're not even unpacked that last day. What's your two?
Speaker 3: We got?
Speaker 1: We are we are away from that comment.
Speaker 6: So my tier one I'm taking notre to day by the seventy and a half to beat USC.
Speaker 5: My tier two is California, California versus SMU. I'm taking SMU because SMU right now is uh.
Speaker 6: They five in the nation with thirty nine point three points per game. They averaged four hundred and forty three yards a game, ranked twenty second. That's why they ten and one. I see them beating on California. California is a good team, but they not they I don't think they've seen a team like SMU yet. They play like Stanford u c l A. Yeah, very bad team.
Speaker 1: So right by the SEC too, which is in the West coast.
Speaker 5: Chris, It's crazy, I know, it's just a different feel.
Speaker 1: So SMU gonna Smackians over there.
Speaker 5: Huh and uh and the and uh ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's not a lot of Ukrainians and music gonna keep it rolling. They have a shot in the a C C Champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 6: So then, uh my tiar three is gonna be Minnesota versus Wisconsin. I'm taking Minnesota. I'm taking Minnesota is gonna come through? Get that money liner plus two plus two plus two and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen being Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I at prussure to go first. I like to go first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, broke their spirit last week they did, though, Minnesota almost took down Penn State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't know Sevester Salon was American though. To be honest, I did not know that. I thought he was like Arnold Scheneger.
Speaker 1: That's all right to make that mistake. It's how you got there. That was very confusing.
Speaker 2: And for a second I thought you were thinking the actor of Ivan Drago was hockey. I still I still think that because they said they got a Ukrainian playing rocket thing.
Speaker 6: Hang on, No, I was I thought I thought Sevester was Ukrainian.
Speaker 5: It's even worse.
Speaker 3: That's even worse.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, why let's get to the gonna spread.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sprint balls. He picks Fireball.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: You need to take the edge, all right. Fireball is getting people something to cry about this football season. They're literally asking people to cry, taking their tears and run it into Fireball so you'll be able to drink the tears of your rival fans. Crier Ball is a limited edition release that is mixing emotions with flavor to Korea unforgettable drink experience. If you want to have your tears harvested. Fireball collectors will be stationed in Tuscaloosa for Alabama Auburn and in Columbus for Ohio State Michigan. I want to I want to hear your Ballsy pick first.
Speaker 2: Because Nebraska is the best Nebraska. We bet it yesterday, Hoberson. This is a Nebraska. I cannot believe they are underdogs by five and a half points.
Speaker 3: They beat the ship out of Iowa. Iowa is a great value hush for football team. They suck.
Speaker 2: We have better cattle, we have better corn, we have a better football team, and we're gonna beat the brakes off an Iowa this week and Battle of the Border.
Speaker 3: George Kittle and I we have a bet.
Speaker 2: Loser has to wear a helmet on their next like I would have to wear an Iowa helmet on.
Speaker 3: The on bus with the boys next week.
Speaker 2: If he loses, he's got to wear Nebraska helmet on his his next media appearance, press conference, whatever he does. So this is this is Nebraska all the way, Battle for the Border, this is Huskers. What is Iowa stand for? Shuram sharam, come up here and tell me what Iowa stands for.
Speaker 8: Iowa stands for a bunch of sad, pathetic losers that wish that they were in Nebraska court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what does Iowa stand for? Io w a idiots out wandering around. Yes, that's a lesson, that's a lesson, that's a bar. Appreciate you, Thank you, you can go.
Speaker 1: K Mcnamerica. Come back doesn't get it, doesn't make you worried at all.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he has come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said he wasn't playing last week, but he has full intentions of coming back for the Nebraska Come.
Speaker 2: Out here for this ass whooping. We're gonna give it to you. You can say, Isa McNamara.
Speaker 1: McNamara started his career at He Ain't Dylan RelA started his career at Who Cares Told You Yesterday? Michigan, Oh, friend of the show, been on our show, was on spring tour.
Speaker 3: Come back on our show after we whooped that ass.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'm with you one hundred percent. The fact that you guys are underdogs by five and.
Speaker 2: A half points, yeah, I I truly to me, it blows my mind with you, It blows my mind.
Speaker 3: The ass put on Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Uh my ballsy pick. Mississippi State money line versus Old Miss Old Miss is dead. This is a grenade. Closing my eyes and just throwing in the air. It's plus eleven hundred. I feel like.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it, dude, I just fucking felt like it today. I felt like it. Mississippi State sucks. They're terrible ole miss Dart throws like three interceptions in literally one minute of play. They're dead, They're out of the playoffs. It's over for them. Mississippi State has nothing to lose. This is this is their super Bowl, like Vanderbilt, this is their opportunity. It's plus eleven hundred. Onward, Let's go onward.
Speaker 5: Balls pick is. I mean, it's not as as.
Speaker 1: What one point underdog are you taking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: You crazy? Mine is plus two ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm taking University of Texas, San Antonio. Let's go over the road Runners over Army. I'm following suit.
Speaker 1: Uh a couple of Drago fans.
Speaker 6: Man, No, I just you know this is something. But I want to say the road Runners into what a.
Speaker 10: C C.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, they're just some of those.
Speaker 5: A conferences A C yeah, A.
Speaker 1: C sneeze away from D one double A yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's why I'm picking them.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold it down for US D two and D one double A players.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all like that Missus stay picked.
Speaker 5: They don't like that pickle.
Speaker 1: He loves chaos anytime. You just want some chaotic and you want them to support it. It's j P fan call.
Speaker 2: I'd be great if miss even loses it, just it helps him because there'll be a three loss team.
Speaker 1: They're already a three lost team.
Speaker 3: They'll be a four I know that's what I'm saying. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh man, damn, damn, you guys are banking different team in November, way different team November.
Speaker 5: Off your phone. Let's get this taller bank calling.
Speaker 1: Fan calling is brought to us by the one and only True Classic. Will go and stand up and show them those glutes real quick, buddy, the colin second responsible, True True Classic is on me right now. Looks phenomenal. Will Compton looks that body. Your body he's gonna talk about every day. Were Truss team sending out co was to hook you up with True Classic, So be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here and so on the socials using hashtag true Classic caller for a chance to win, upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at true Classic dot com all.
Speaker 3: I got some they got some performances, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, True Classic get.
Speaker 1: A thing I stretch for me?
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh little tombshowing too stretch, Little Tom Thumb show and I looked like Will. It looked like.
Speaker 10: Boys of the locker room. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful families.
Speaker 11: Let's talk some football first and foremost, early and off on Thursday twelve thirty. You got Detroit, you got Chicago and as decorated figure skater chas Michael Michaels once said, The Detroit Lions are a freight train from hell going straight up the ass of the competition. You can't stop these guys. You can move that line down to a will Compton shoe size Detroit minus.
Speaker 5: Nine and a half.
Speaker 10: Save you for a fuel goal at the end and a piece of Grandma's pumpkin pie.
Speaker 11: Second game, JP Hovey, there's no free shoutouts on this show, but the Game Cocks are knocking on the cfp's door. I'm taking the South Carolina game Cox plus two and a half. They're four to zero against the spread on the road, five and one in their last six against the spread, and that seller's kid is a hell of a football player.
Speaker 10: Local boy. Let's go Game Cocks and finally put a bow on it. Christmas came early.
Speaker 11: You got the Philadelphia Eagles at the Baltimore Ravens. I don't even know how betible this game is, but it's a beautiful game.
Speaker 10: It's a slobber knocker.
Speaker 11: It's gonna show you why running backs matter in this beautiful game of football.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna take the Eagles plus two and a half.
Speaker 11: Saquan anytime, and former Tennessee Titan Derrick Henry anytime.
Speaker 10: And uh oh yeah, I forgot about my last prop.
Speaker 11: Anything Mitch Carsley wants to do on the flag football field.
Speaker 10: Can we pay this guy? Thank you boys, Happy Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Who who man's boy? Who you can tailed? Shutout? Dave shut out, Dave Simpson.
Speaker 2: That parlay right now, the odds are plus five forty four without the anytime touchdowns from Saquon Barklay and Derrick Henry Will. Obviously, DraftKings is Tuesday right now, is we're filming this Draft Kings will get those out there and we'll put together that parlay.
Speaker 1: I'm right, yeah, I'll right.
Speaker 3: It because I like I like the Eagles over the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Can't take it.
Speaker 6: He didn't say, did he say the Eagles or did he just say anytime TV?
Speaker 1: Unless the Bears win by just ten?
Speaker 6: He said the yeah, yeah, like the Eagles.
Speaker 3: It will be a joke.
Speaker 1: Dave Simpson, great presentation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be great though, he was good, because you do wear size nine and a half.
Speaker 3: I don't let him know, let him know to size twelve.
Speaker 6: I was about to say you were nine and a half. That would have been a weird spat job.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, thank you so much for joining us in the law from Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving Me.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for.
Speaker 5: You, man, grateful for you, grateful for you. You know what a slob knob is show me. I can't show you that.
Speaker 1: Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving, m