Speaker 1: If you could only see how the studio was rigged. It's rigged, napkins and things rigged. It's rigged napkins and things. Yes, my phone is jammed up against the window with napkins behind it. HD video because now you also you don't want to do stupid man box anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're not doing it. Okay, I'm gonna end it.
Speaker 1: Fine. Welcome to Serial Killers. Today's Monday, July whatever it is. Because I don't know, I can't see anything, but welcome to this carefully. You're in an episode. You're playing all the hits today, aren't you. Hey, Andrew, do you hear that? Do you hear it? Christmas? You hear it Christmas? No, it's an ice cream truck. That is not ice cream truck. What are you talking about? That's all we have in there. I went to the ice cream truck, but I couldn't find it. What ice cream truck is that? That's the the neighborhood truck that plays dance music.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, do you have an ice cream truck in your neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Yes, but yours just parks on the corner and plays music and people go to it.
Speaker 2: So in Jersey City, that, yeah, But in my parents' development, no.
Speaker 1: Because in my neighborhood we have a jankety van that looks like an old creeper van with a cut out on the side, and like, you get your ice cream from a van? Yes, it's from the early eighties. And the guy where giant headphones and the exhaust is just deadly. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Why are you getting ice cream from a van?
Speaker 1: That's who comes around by us. We haven't had mister it's licensed. Probably not, we haven't had mister soft ice cream from a shop right, throws it in his van and then drives to your neighborhood and you're like, oh, this seems fine. And as he passes by you here, which is like kids in the freezer trying to get out. Probably oh, I was about to say what or it's just his tires are bad? What is his uh? What is this thing? He plays terrible music? I don't know what even it is. It's just an old guy that he just drives around a jankety van with bad exhaust for the summer. But what that leads me to, Andrew, what was your We've been through this before, but what was your favorite ice cream?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: As a kid when the ice cream would push pop and you go, mommy, mommy, and you push pop, push pop. Yeah. I love push pops. Okay, yeah, not what you were No, no, no, no, that's fine. I was just hoping you were gonna say one of the two things that I wanted you to say, but you didn't. So that leads me to this new cereal. You get a phone call. It's okay, Oh it could be important. I don't know. It leads me to this new cereal from Maltameal, okay, you're ready. He sounds a little congested. No, no, it's just it's very humid out. Okay, maybe it's the humidity you think.
Speaker 2: Did you have to do the hand motion for humid?
Speaker 1: It's very humid. Were you a fan of strawberry shortcake, the good humor one on the stick?
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you, be honest. It scared me growing up because kids would always this would be the one that people would eat and then they would.
Speaker 1: Throw up at school. Strawberry shortcake, yes, good humor, yes.
Speaker 2: And the worst was that the little pep things, the shortcake bits, that would always be what was upchucked.
Speaker 1: And you know that that was so artificially flavored red color was so smell.
Speaker 2: I mean, it smells delicious, and I'm sure the bars are delicious. I just always had a phobia of trying it because I thought I would throw up if I had it.
Speaker 1: Do you know? I always thought it was so cool when they had ice cream and vending machines. Did you ever see the one? There was the vending machines where it would look like an Iglu cooler, and then all of a sudden that the Igloo cooler would open inside the machine and a big vacuum tube would come over the pop and goo and it would suck the ice cream pop into the vacuum and then drop it into the little dispensary. That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember seeing that.
Speaker 1: I just I liked watching. I still do. I enjoy I'm a fan of vending machine. You would love Japan. I like watching It's all vending machines, I know, but I like watching them work. That's why when they came out.
Speaker 2: With pizza ones, ramen ones, the coffee ones.
Speaker 1: But a lot of times I'll see what they're doing on the inside, like when they came out with the coke ones that goes up on the level and the little thing goes over and it goes into it and it brings it down. I like that. I like when vending machines put on a show. Put on a show. Okay, it's important to me, all right. So this is strawberry shortcake cereal new from Maltameo. Do you know where I went?
Speaker 2: No, the all you can eat sushi buffet, not all you can eat well, yeah, I guess it is, but conveyor belt sushi and Jersey City.
Speaker 1: I have to go. I've been to a conveyor belt place. It's so much fun. Maybe I'll come to j C this Saturday night. We'll have conveyor belt sushi. Ready. They look like cinnamon toa's crunch, a little misshapened with some strawberry dust. I mean, oh, I like it. It doesn't taste very strawberry ish. No, I just got a little tart. Mm hmmm mmm mmmm mm hmm. I give it three balls on spoom and I give it four. I like this not so bam. It has the consistency of cinnamon toa's crunch. However, the strawberry flavor is not consistent on every single morsel of cereal. You're right, it's not consistent. Some of them have a high concentration of strawberry powder, other ones have none.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, it's good. I actually do enjoy it. The strawberry was a little tart, and that's all not for me, but the cereal as a whole delicious.
Speaker 1: Not for you, but delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tart strawberry, but overall it really comes together.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say, now, do you really think tart is a description for strawberry? I guess some can be, some are sweet, some are a little tartar than others. Is it tartar or is it more tart? What's the correct terminology? While you look at your phone and text friends.
Speaker 2: I have to tell the interns that they can't record their podcast until eleven thirty, and they can't record in there because I don't want to get yelled at, like you said.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because this podcast, this is more important than an intern That's why I said to them that it has to be delayed. I'm doing my podcast. I'm surprised that you didn't push it, said, oh, can we pause this one? The interns need to do theirs. Yeah, do you know what's causing people to want to tune out. It's you. It's you being insufferable and mean idiot. You know what doink leaf? The leaf has been doinked and leafed so many times. All right, let's try from here on. Great, Hi buddy, you want to hug. No we should hug it out. No hug, No, we don't hug. Thank you, Scott. Let's be friends. Are you dizzy now a little bit? All right? But see we hugged and now everything is okay. Speaking of ice cream I don't want to play that jankity one again. Let's what is this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: How about this one? Let's say it was right there. This one's better. Literally, you chose ice cream truck. There's one, it says, old school ice cream truck. Yeah, yeah, I know that one. You know that one? Can you play the other one again? The dance music question. Yeah, it's like the Christmas ice cream truck like it for at the bells. Yeah, where it feels like a weird like YouTube intro. Something's gonna happen in that ice cream truck and it's not going to be good. This fog coming out of.
Speaker 2: It anyway, Lasers probably hippie things.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you didn't love it that much, but you just keep eating it. I've a four ball. Oh you upped it? Look at you. So let's stay on the ice cream tip. Yes, sure, get out your popsicle stick, Andre, because I'll wait a minute. You're just call me Andrew, I call you Andre, Andrea. But wait a minute. I can't say popsicle. Get out your ice cream stick, Andrew. Popsicle is a trademark, and that's okay. Actual you know what I mean my ice cream, not that we can't say it. You want my ice cream, Andrew, But actually the sticks that people use for crafts, you know that you would get in an ice cream pop, you can't really call them popsicle sticks, even though that's what they do. It's kind of like band aids.
Speaker 2: And wear it long with this because this has been like a minute long.
Speaker 1: If you're talking about popsicle sticks, never mind, popsicle sticks would be four popsicles proper.
Speaker 2: The okay, So if it's a popsicle six cereal? No, okay, all right, well then I don't know where ice cream sandwich cereal?
Speaker 1: That would be awesome. Wow, you may have just invented something. Ha ha You ready, Yes, you're gonna hate it because the last one was Ojay's keep them Oranges rolling. It's Orange Dreamsicle Cereal. I'm actually very excited for that. I am too. Yeah, what's an o J that's all right? So this is another malta meal. This was the milk is so good to naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Orange Dreamsicle Cereal. And look, dude, that orange lifeguards. He's living the life. Look at him with his star glasses.
Speaker 2: What are his glasses attached to? I just don't have ears. You're right, it's just like, poor this guy. You got eaten and he's sweating.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's an ear or his hairdoo. I don't know. I was always I was always a creamsicle fan. I love cream skulls. They're delicious. Let's it is in cereal form, I guess. Thank you for throwing the plastic at me. It's very hard to open. This is a limited edition flavor. Also maltameal available. You should have the milk. I should the milk smell it that is orange. It smells like an orange creamsicle, but a little bit like cat lids, and it also smells like saint Joseph's vitamins, I mean painkiller, Saint Joseph's aspirin. Did did you do that when you were a kid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, Saint Joseph's was a thing, and there were a little orange tablet because kids didn't like to take pills. And that's what this smells. This is either going to be really good or really bad. Yeah, I'm so excited for it. Though it does. It smells like Saint Joseph if you were poor the milk.
Speaker 2: Yay, whoa, Okay, I'm gonna mix it. Sure, it's all there. Okay, So you have the dark orange, which is ew.
Speaker 1: That what is that?
Speaker 2: No idea rine from the lemon or orange orange?
Speaker 1: That some of these pieces are dirty, Okay, it's this is this one's dirty. They're not dirty. I think it's just the pieces. No one has dirty. It just smells like fruit loops. It can't. They're moon shaped, some orange and somewhere white. Here we go. No, this is the flop of year. I could already tell you from now. It's it's interesting. No orange, not a single taste of orange. Now I like. I like the way the cereal feels in my mouth. Okay, that's part of it. Yeah, I like that consistency.
Speaker 2: I like when I like certain things about a cereal, like we don't rate on that.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, you're like, the texture is creamy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm not writing on the texture. But it also has a chemical aftertaste. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste like oranges. In fact, and I'm gonna say it, and you're gonna hate me for it. Tastes like a plain cheese doodle.
Speaker 1: What No, you know it doesn't. There is cheese doodle. It tastes like cheese. No, they doesn't. Just they do. Okay, there's no such thing as a plain.
Speaker 2: Cheese You ever had a cheese doodle the puffy ones, yes, and you kind of like lick the cheese off. You just leave it in your mouth and it like dissolves the cheeses.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about. The way feel what.
Speaker 2: No, the taste if I bought a puffy cheese doodle right now, must disagree. You put it in your mouth and you just let it like dissolve. It tastes like this. And for that reason, this gets a ball on a spoon. This is extremely underwhelming. They should not sell this as an orange creamsicle. It tastes nothing.
Speaker 1: Dreamsicle because creamsicle is a brand name the sickle.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well the sickle. Yeah yeah, no, no, no, totally sorry, orange dreamsicle. I know you guys may have been confused and said, oh, what's Andy talking about?
Speaker 1: No orange dreamsicle? Okay, well I give it two balls. I do like it because it almost feels like it feels like you're eating lucky Chomas marshmallows. That's the way that it feels in your mouth. It's not a terrible taste. It does have a little bit of a chemically aftertaste. Not quite sure what that is, but eh, sorry, malta mile. You know you scored with the strawberry, but not so much with the orange. Yeah. No, this isn't good. This is not good. It's it's just underwhelming. Are you having a stroke?
Speaker 2: No, it's just underwhelming. I was really You open the bag and it smells like oranges, and you're saying to yourself, ooh, this is gonna be something different when you eat it, and you're like.
Speaker 1: No, this also has the love it or it's free guarantee. I would return it. I should. I Honestly, it's that bad because I kind of like it, but I don't love it. No.
Speaker 2: This what something tells me you're the chatty one when returning something where they're just like, they'll take it and return it, but you've concocted a whole story that you have to tell them, where you'd be like, I know it has a like it to love it. I want to return this and it has to like it to love it, guarantee. And I hold a cereal podcast. We actually did it, let me tell you so. We were of about three hundred episodes in Oh Boast, Oh Jays.
Speaker 1: I loved them. I saw the cereal, I said I could.
Speaker 2: I'd love to try this with the ghost because we hold a cereal podcast, and we did it. We were underwhelmed and I gave it two bolts. You'll have to tune it to figure out what that means. But for all those reasons, I'm gonna do the like it to love it guarantee.
Speaker 1: The thing is, though you don't bring it back to the store, you get in touch with maltameal so I wouldn't be able to go through the whole spiel.
Speaker 2: You'll find someone on a customer service line.
Speaker 1: Hello at them all on me. Hello. Actually, they would probably say, welcome to post consumer brands. Can I help you? I'm sure they would Scott all right on that note, We'll be back right after this, no commercial, no money, Welcome back here we are I rememberink? Oh wait a second, yes doink. I got an email from our friend from Farmland Darry's the other day. They want to have a conversation again. Up.
Speaker 2: Yes, amazing, So I'm not going to someone with bobbleheads wants to do something with us too, with bobbleheads like Cereal bobbleheads.
Speaker 1: But there's no like bobblehead company, isn't it. Yeah? There is? But didn't you check the email?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I only saw they want us to be ambassadors for these, uh, for these bobbleheads that are serial ones and they look so cool.
Speaker 1: Are we on them? No, there's like like mascots and they look so cool and they'll be out in time for like the holidays. I'm pretty sure we'd get sued for copyright infringement. Well, because they're probably making them unlicensed, just saying no, they're licensed. Really, yes, how do you know?
Speaker 2: Because I looked into the company, and I looked ato the email. You, well, there goes out one are right next area.
Speaker 1: There was a little r there in the circle. Yeah, oh cool. Yeah, okay, but thanks to this, well, we will cut this out. No, we're not cutting anything out. We don't edit us. So that's right, we're alternatively. I didn't see the email. Sounds like it could be cool. Yep. All right, so look, we got bobbleheads and we've got Farmland Dairies on the way. Hopefully something comes through that would be good. So I will not say that we're using lack taid one percent milk today. No, we could be using Farmland dairies dairies. All right. I guess we're kind of sticking with ice cream. Maybe sure? I mean you put ice cream on top of this day. That's the episode title right there. Sometimes when you say certain things like I hear that, you know it's coming. Yeah, maybe more ice cream? Question Mark, Andy and Scott have some cereal ice cream? Would have some cereal less cirru cereal lessly, Yes, big problems with an orange dreamsicle. I don't know, you know what. There was a listener actor that said, can you please not put in the description that you hated the cereal, because then why do I want to listen to it? So I agree, and I've I've gotten away from saying what whether we liked it or not? All right, so h you mentioned something about ice cream sandwich cereal. This could be close. Okay, all right? This is a Cascadian form cereal that it doesn't say new on it. Never seen it before? We never did it? Okay, found it in Target? Great? You ready? Yeah, it's Cascadian form gluten free brownie crunching. No, I think that's what most cereals are. Gluten No. Stop, look at the fruity pebbles over there. Those are gluten free. Most cereals are. You don't even realize that it's gonna have beans. No, No, it's none of that. It doesn't say sugar free or any of that. It's loaded with sugar. So we're good.
Speaker 2: Your hands are doing a lot of work in this episode. You're like a magician or like a you're a conductor. Your hands this whole episode have been telling their own story.
Speaker 1: You think on serial the way you think I might secretly be Italian? I always thought you were or a magician here?
Speaker 2: What was that? You know?
Speaker 1: Abricadabra. No, I'm sorry. You went like full bucktooth and we're like and maybe a magician or I could be the guy from you know, the Amazing Mumford. You know who that is?
Speaker 2: It? Does it look like I know who the Amazing Mumford is with him? No?
Speaker 1: I think they retired him. He was a Sesame Street muffet peanut butter sandwich is and then something stupid would happen, not what he wanted. Oh okay, you don't remember that. No? Did you watch Sesame Street as a young boy.
Speaker 2: I watched mister Rogers, I watched Barney. I think I watched Sesame Street.
Speaker 1: How could you not have? We went to Sesame place the other weekend that I know you said it on Bulschel. Yeah, but you know what that was already over what it's already over what? Here you go. So it's Cascadian Farm. They're puffy. I wasn't expecting that, like a fleak. Can you tell me what company makes this post? Not even not even close. You look at the box and see it, uh box tops. You're right, so that means it's a consumer. Come on, man, come on, it's General Mills. General Mills dude, which means the chocolate is probably close to too close to Coco Coco pure. We go, let's see here we go. Yeah, I hate slash love when you do that. No, oh, come on, no no, it's not that, No way, bro, it's not spit out a ble. No no no, they're creating a wave of cascading change. No no, no, no, no, no no no. I don't give it the vomit face. I taste.
Speaker 2: I taste some Coca puffs cocoa in there. No, I don't like the texture.
Speaker 1: I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: I don't like the like it's a puffy. I don't it's it's like the chocolate isn't great.
Speaker 1: And I'm not a fan. Well because it's the healthier line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want that. I don't like when it tastes like that. Okay, is this cocoa powder or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm giving it three bowls in a spoon because I think it's good and I get the milk is going to be is pretty good too.
Speaker 2: Oh Renee, if you see this episode, you can't have this one because it a sunflower oil. You can't have anything well sunflower oil.
Speaker 1: Her and diamond. They can't eat any of this small planet foods. Yeah, no, this ain't it. I'm gonna give this a bowl. The milk is good. Let me just I'll do one piece this it's coco. I think Andrew went into it right away like you to to vomit because he saw gluten free. But I think it's pretty decent cereal if you want to. You know, this stuff isn't really healthy, err, but it's organic and you know whatever, if that's important to you. On second taste, it still is getting two balls for me. Well that's funny because you gave it one ball a second ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it two balls, all right, Yeah, because it's not bad.
Speaker 1: You didn't give it. It isn't good. It isn't good.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend this at all.
Speaker 1: I think it's all right. No, it's very just bla. The chocolate's bla. The texture is weird, love and fat. There's not that much sugar in it, including additional sugar. Is twenty three percent of your daily Let me tell you something. In a one cup.
Speaker 2: I want to have more of that strawberry because that was so good.
Speaker 1: Here you can drink my milk, I can you would you really do that? Yeah, I don't care. Okay, what if I have some kind of mouth fungus, Well, I would hope that you would have told me this.
Speaker 2: I have it. I know.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll risk it. WHOA, how's a milk? So it says it's like straw very quick? Right? So gum, well, I actually want to bump up the strawberry. Wanted to four balls in the spoon now because of the milk? Are we allowed to do that? I don't know where. It's our podcast, you know what. We have to come up with a list of rules and post it on our web page. You gave the four balls in a spoon for you, not me. You're right, It's okay, Graham. So we'll get your glasses. I have them. They don't work very well. My glasses, My glasses? What movie the mighty Joe Young? What out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Somebody wore these dim freaking diamond Put them on again? Stretched them out? Hey everybody? Do I look much more studious? Do you look like you're trying to be like in a serious movie? I like the ones that I have at home better with the black frames. Why don't you bring those in? Because I need a pair for home, just in case, just in case, you know, reading emergency. So right now, let me tell you one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. We still have a new cereals to do eleven. So we did two technically three today sore more newness on the way. Uh, please follow us in all socials serial Killers PC, where Andrew and I will fight there too. We'll both log into serial Killers and we'll fight with each other.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw that you never fixed you you tagged, you tagged me in something about the video? Oh no, you posted that image and I said, oh, no video because all of them are in slow motion and Scott hasn't fixed it yet.
Speaker 1: Oh what about Wednesday's bull chat? I haven't seen that yet. Well, because you never sent it. I told you, I said, you want me to remember how I showed you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I showed you how to send links.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. Well, Grandpa, we gotta fix that. We gotta get this fixed. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Let me say, a bouncer hands you do like you could. You can crush somebody out of the club. You're very strong, out of this club. Okay, we'll see you Wednesday with an all new bull chat. Perhaps When did you go around all the stage not doing it? Why because you're about to punch me in the face or something. No, No, when were you going to take your cart that had to be here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your shanty car trying to figure out how to get the milk and the bowls and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, got it. That's probably gonna be another at least three years.
Speaker 1: I want to get a cooler with some farm lands. Every There will be some roaches in there. We have some rats. We have yet to see one bug rode into anything on any of our cereals. There's gonna be shelving there soon. Okay, it's coming, all right, Well, see you. Thank you for listening to say crunch Andrew Gounch. That was fun? What was fun? I like that episode? Okay I didn't. The chemistry is gone. We got to end it now. We should end while we're on a high, end, on a high, even though we're not on a high. Because Andy decided to be self it should not do any more episodes. That's true, So safey bye. Only I can for our listeners, pu me posca. Only one who kis