Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 3: Scream, you don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big Big.
Speaker 4: Fact Nick right now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com live from.
Speaker 1: The Culture Lab. You know who it is.
Speaker 5: DJ Scream alongside Big Bank Baby J we team Big Fashion. Today we welcome the West Coast Icon, the West Coast Legend, the Young Icon, Kaitlin for.
Speaker 1: Real family, Family on Big Facts. What's up? What's up? What's up? What's going?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Brow here with the fan.
Speaker 5: You know, you know every time we see we see you just because we got to. We just gotta give your flowers to congratulate you. We know how hard you work.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Niggain't get you know what I'm saying, Like niggas know that you work for it. We see you in the studio hour in and hour, so we salute you on that in the studio, looking.
Speaker 7: Like y'all want to put me on big Yeah, Like, ain't nothing like seeing a seed grow, bro to a flower. Bro Ain't nothing like seeing this? And I feel like I feel like I feel like this is just the beginning for you. You know, what I'm saying, Like, I know, I know, just talking to you some of your aspirations, Like you got ideas for big records, big projects, big collaborations and other genres inside of genres and everything like that, and what's some of that stuff So the world and the people will know, like some of that big talk that should be popping to me sometimes.
Speaker 6: Man, we got Steve Aoki coming in the summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about pop some of that just major.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: We just you know, we had we had some big records this year. You know, things went the other way over, but it's all good. Uh, It's a lot of light though.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm just more excited about I got this single coming out called Everybody Crazy. It's like when you know, you know, like you know what I'm saying, Like niggas start looking at cars and houses like that's how. That's how I with you already, Like yeah, I'm gonna have to move right here for sure, definitely. Yeah I can't try this no more.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker I got in the tub right.
Speaker 8: If we're gonna have a big ask good year twenty twenty fourth and be crazy, yeah you better ship.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: Man, I gotta, I gotta start the conversation a little bit with this quote. Man, we just want to understand this quote. A wise man, Kaitlin for real, for real said broke niggas don't deserve good pussy. Is that what you said? Is that the right quote, that's the right quote, that's the right quote.
Speaker 6: That's the right quote.
Speaker 1: And you stand on that. I mean it, broke.
Speaker 6: Nigga, Like.
Speaker 8: You can't get it, like a broke nigga that pussy if like I'm doing more, if I'm doing more, already doing, I'm already to catch. So it's like if I'm putting it in the extra work and I'm doing more, thing you give a broke niggas and pussy, Like what is he doing?
Speaker 6: You just he's just talking. I could talk like it's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Broke niggas don't deserve no goodness, not the good like broke niggas cays and pussy, but like not the goodness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not the ship that you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see I get that and I feel that. But it is a statistically known fact that broke niggas are the ones that actually get the most pussy.
Speaker 8: But look, I've been on both sides, good pussy, but I didn't deserve it hard.
Speaker 1: But I was not going right back. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I was not going you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But what that nigga tend to say, he said, I'm good or whatever she wants. You know what I'm saying, I'm having my way. I'm doing what I want.
Speaker 6: I ain't worried about getting her nothing.
Speaker 10: The woman saying I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's a saying that, but I don't mean.
Speaker 5: It, but saying, the broke niggas is the one that be beating the back out right. That's what the women, yeah, because they because they like I'm broke steel, broke niggas.
Speaker 2: Broke niggas, Broke niggas have more enthusiasm because that's all that they have to focus on. Like that, you can't you can't. You can't like pull the wool over her eyes with lavish gifts because you can't afford that kind of ship. But if you can fuck her out, then it's like okay, you know, like you can start some time with that.
Speaker 8: She's gonna keep it. So the girl like this is how I knew it was different. She was sucking with the hell of a rich nigga. She walked out the room and gonna answer the phone. There's no phone calls, but she ain't gonna leave where she at though she's not leaving the spots. She's gonna come over here and sit right here with me, but she she's gonna answer that phone when that neiga called her.
Speaker 6: Wow, But you know, you just gotta eat it. It's the game, is how go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That s it's a.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a dirty game.
Speaker 3: What's the main shift? Like she been going on, like, what's the main shift? With feminine friends?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: Man, it's a I'm learning a lot about people. I feel like I'm in the stage right now. I'm like, if you're not if you're not focused on me, if you ain't fucking with me, how I fuck with you?
Speaker 6: Then I can't fuck with you. You know what I'm saying, because like I know what I do, Like I know what I do.
Speaker 8: Like I feel like the people that I got around me now know what you know what I'm saying, what I know what I do, know how I stretch myself, y'all, Like you know what I'm saying, and they.
Speaker 2: Know what you require and they're ready to reciprocate. You're right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's like if it ain't reciprocated, and I'm gonna just let you go your way. You know what I'm saying. It ain't no pressure, It's not no pressure at all. But I feel like that's.
Speaker 8: Probably some of the biggest shift I have seen is just like just learning people and forgetting people to understand. You see, you know what I'm saying. They go like this, the musical like this, you know what I'm saying. So you see people go like this too. You know what I'm saying, you full the way. You shouldn't get closer when it's when it's booming.
Speaker 6: And stuff like that.
Speaker 8: And I ain't gonna lie like some On a positive note, I got a lot of home. I'm proud of a lot of people rather than I'm proud of like they've been on these ship. You know what I'm saying, Like my whole click is doing this. Everybody felt like everybody involved with us is taking steps on doing this.
Speaker 6: You know, some slow and another, but we are moving it.
Speaker 2: Everybody's still inching up. Man, It's still progress no matter what.
Speaker 1: Not A bunch of their entitlement.
Speaker 6: Ship trying to get their own back and he's trying to go try to get into it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, proud of everybody.
Speaker 5: So you think that's saying that's saying lonely at the top. You think that's factual. It's lonely at the top.
Speaker 8: Definitely is lonely at the top, but like not really if you got good people around you. It's about people, bro, there's really good people in the world, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like, I feel like I got a.
Speaker 2: Couple of like contrary to popular belief, they don't.
Speaker 8: Trust niggas, this, that, and the third. Yeah, you're right, don't do that, but it's gonna be somebody you can trust. But yeah, everybody got somebody that they suck with, like just genuinely, you know what I'm saying. Any people put too much on people, you know what I mean, Like your expectations of the next person you be some ship like you gotta if you gotta make sense.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because you can't expect you from another person that's not you exactly, period.
Speaker 5: Ship don't have the expectations. So tour Life Tour is coming up for real tour, Like.
Speaker 2: All the ice cream.
Speaker 6: Now, so it's different.
Speaker 1: You're single, you see, because like the last time, Yeah, but that was that was something that last year. That matter.
Speaker 5: Damn man, this is not to getting your business, but it's two types of overs. It's over then, it's over and over over. Oh v O V over okay o V okay.
Speaker 2: It's not for so it's not over with the possibility of parole.
Speaker 6: You're getting like, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: So you single on tour?
Speaker 2: What that means?
Speaker 8: I mean hello, I mean you city, come fuck with me. You're gonna have a good time. I'm jinking red wine right now, right.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 5: Is that the most rewarded part, like one of them, just just making that music and then stepping out on that stage. Of course you step on the stage, all the ladies go crazy.
Speaker 11: But the word for word is that it's no better feeling than that on a serious it's nothing better than like that's the most rewarding part of it is people actually knowing your music and singing your music, which you was like, all remember when I had I remember my first play.
Speaker 6: Wasn't myself? You know what I'm saying. I remember, like my first comment, I don't know who this person is. It's hard. You know what I'm saying. I remember my first.
Speaker 8: Comment from niggas walk out one't going like you feel that I was knowing that I thought I wasn't gonna fuck with me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So that's it ain't nothing like.
Speaker 1: That telling me your nigga. What the feeling is that?
Speaker 3: Like when a nigga don't know your ship and you gotta show you know what I'm saying, because you gotta go through that.
Speaker 6: Got you gotta show.
Speaker 8: Nigga didn't I didn't been through it all niggas nigga, nigga telling the nigga at the club or I don't know you you walking the club and they play my song. This is me nigga, Right, you don't know, but you're gonna know, like you know, you don't know, but it's it's humbling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: They say the most, but then they put me in a different bag, like all right, for sure you gonna know those it's gonna be no, it's not gonna be no no second guessing it. Like two times you gonna see everybody in music twice M know in life you see, yeah.
Speaker 6: Everybody see everybody twice and be at a different level every time. Exactly. I remember ran in the around in the in the mic wheel in the studio.
Speaker 8: I'm telling me, like, he's just chopping up with in the studio south Side, you know, so big Bro, you know with him all the time.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 6: So I'm just talking to Bro. Were talking about music and ship like that.
Speaker 8: I'm like, Bro, you don't remember I used to be like over there when I used to be my Blue Iron nigga used to be over there, man, Swear to god. He's like, man, I don't remember. Like he really starts telling me ship like he Likeyberd that used to be over there. Man, a little baby used to be over there. All the niggas used to be over there, like when I used to stay out here the first line, like a long time ago.
Speaker 6: So he like, man, putting it all together, You're gonna see everybody twice.
Speaker 8: Niggas working. So it's like, you know what I'm saying, Everything happened for a reason, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like time is gonna be super nice, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It depends on it depends on how you go about it, but you gotta ship. It always start with the individual. If you're not on your ship, you ain't going on this. There ain't no reason for nobody to the second time. The second time is just like that's when you just start seeing niggas. They don't pay attention to you. Yeah, yeah, everybody know niggas like that. That's just the yeah. Everything, But don't nobody really care. They gotta matter, you know what I'm saying. You gotta matter when you're there, when you with the spots. That's hell important.
Speaker 1: Word on the streets. Is you coming back to the a til you missed that? Man, that's the word. That's just what I heard. Yeah, man, I heard that. I'm going to come back this way for a little while.
Speaker 6: I gotta come creaky. Three days in a row. I gotta magine two weeks in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last night, what's the ship?
Speaker 3: You learned in the SA me like in Lalla like, so you learned here that you couldn't learn at home.
Speaker 6: Like stop being nice to cranky heads. Y'all are not nicely y'all craky heads.
Speaker 2: No, I am nice, Yes, Get then away from man here are rich? You are crazy getting money?
Speaker 8: Niggas be Oh, take you to McDonald's. I'll be over because I started thinking about it. I'm like to get his niggas some money. He's from the boxmore do.
Speaker 2: But see, you know, you know what I learned about that. I learned that when you're dealing with when you're dealing with I hate calling him crackheads. We gotta find another word for jump smokers. Smoker, Yeah, I like that, abused the Yeah, the abused smokers. When you're dealing with them, like you gotta you gotta understand that when you be giving them money, you can't worry about what they're doing with their money. You just gotta know that like you're giving from a genuine place, hoping that they go get some some food or hoping that they go get a coffee, whatever they're saying that they're gonna get, And then God is gonna bless you accordingly because you gave him the proper place. Now, if they chose to go smoke dope or whatever they do with their money or whatever, then God is gonna deal with them accordingly for not doing what they said that they were gonna do with the money. But as long as you gave from the right place because you wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt, then you're gonna keep your blessings. Intact.
Speaker 6: Jay told me out here, he said, man, bro and pack of cigarettes, so I can sell them. I'm winning story about that cigarettes. I got to respecting.
Speaker 2: So he's gonna sell them. What was he gonna sell them? He's gonna break them down and sell them a singles.
Speaker 6: Story.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was okay.
Speaker 8: I learned a lot, Like that's just the funniest thing, But oh man, I learned. I learned to that learning that everybody is important. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I used to have a Yeah, we don't really give a funk about celebrities down here, like everybody everybody's celebrity.
Speaker 8: I'm saying like I used to be like real, like shy, like you know what I'm saying, Like nigga ain't gonna fuck with me, Like you know what I'm saying. I was quiet, you know, I thought, like listen, I got out here, niggas, you know, matter the nigga, If a niggas a nigga pick up trash that nigga gonna say them, I think I pick up the best trash bigger niggas track. I feel like that's where I developed that. I developed that when I was down here, like you know, hard hard, that's what may whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever everything down here. Every nigga is see that thing. They what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Like you?
Speaker 6: But it's nigga have nothing, he ain't got no fit.
Speaker 8: I'm French nigga gonna hit the clubs and there nigga to.
Speaker 6: Say, Darren, nigga say something yeah, like what.
Speaker 2: You got Nigga like yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Standing on ben.
Speaker 6: Niggas turned into parking meters.
Speaker 2: Down here. Man, it ain't a way you use apost living in land and be broke. It's too much to do.
Speaker 1: It's to's too easy. Niggas your game?
Speaker 2: What you what you do? You can get the boot all the car like boot girls. You can take the boot off. You need money? Yeah should in real life?
Speaker 1: Like man, every time outside of my nigga dre in the building up.
Speaker 2: That nigga popped up on our ass.
Speaker 6: You said you coming coming?
Speaker 1: Said else about when I get big fat? Hey, what's the three things you feel like in this in this music that you need like three things like three people centially, three essentials like me.
Speaker 8: Personally all around in general person to come to you personally, I gotta believe in myself a lot more faithful. You know what I'm saying. I gotta believe myself a lot more. Probably another thing, I just I need to.
Speaker 1: Stay focused, faith focused words, that's what everybody.
Speaker 2: Was in And then.
Speaker 8: Like I gotta be you want to be free? I said three years to be faithful, focus and free. And in the sense of free, I mean your mind gotta be free, like from the outside, like ship can't get in the way of the music. You know what I'm saying, and what she was doing, like at the end of the day, like if if there's something that you're doing, you gotta want it, like like I'm saying free, Like yeah, but nah, I feel like free, like you're due for free, like I do this.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I gotta go perform real quick. It might be an opportunity. You saying, make it your purpose, make it. You know what I'm saying, You know how to be free? Like it can't be for a reason, like I can't be trying to do this, to do this, I can't even trying to do this, to do this, like I love this ship.
Speaker 6: You gotta really love this ship because it's gonna be so many.
Speaker 8: Like yeah, man, I was just talking to my buddy about it. Yeah, you gotta really like you gotta be like, man, fucking I'm thugging it out with this bitch. This is your girl, like, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm finna thug you with you like for a long time. Whatever it comes with.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest thing that clouds you're focused? Because that's one thing you throughout that what.
Speaker 1: You think the biggest thing is I probably say women a vice. That's the vice women.
Speaker 8: But it's like it's not even bad, like because this ship that should give me something to write about. Mm, they don't take me off a focus though I don't like it's my program. I mean, if you can't fit in my program is not gonna be all right. I don't it's like a minor distraction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I only kind of fucked up with that once, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But not gonna make that mistake when you said confidence with what what you think trigger that ship to make you feel like man, whatever, niggas whatever, they got to start with.
Speaker 8: Your you know what I'm saying, but I feel like I've been blessed ever since, Like my every show I've.
Speaker 12: Ever had sold up. So I'm saying, when you said you need to be more confident, what makes you less confident?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, just what's going on? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Just seeing other niggas like, no jealous in comparison likes, but I just want to get to where I want to be.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I got goals, I got dreams, I got aspirations. I want to get them on.
Speaker 1: I don't give a talk about what.
Speaker 6: Another nigga doing, but when I see niggas, you can't miss niggas doing what you want to do.
Speaker 3: But you gotta think like this, what about the time where you were wishing to be the nigga you is now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I know.
Speaker 8: That's why I like, I'm just saying, it's more confident, like even in the sense of like like bro, you got it, Yeah, you got it yourself, you got it. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what I mean, Like I'll be listening to everybody else they be like ben Nigga hard like you know what I'm saying, Because I've always been a firm believer that if it ain't no pepper, then it ain't fact. You you know what I mean, Like nigga nigga can't say Nigga, I'm the best shooter in the league. If this nigga got three hundred points and you got one hundred and fifty, you just I.
Speaker 2: Don't agree with that.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that because just like and I always I know, I always go back to like Tip for example. But you know how like Tip busted out the door, out the gate, like I'm the King of the South, like no matter what, and then the nigga fucking actually became the king of the South. Like it's a self fulfilling prophecy that you gotta you know what I'm saying, Like speak that ship into existence?
Speaker 6: He did, he claimed it. Yeah he got a run. Yeah, but I mean just in a.
Speaker 8: Faction at the end of the day, like respect the Tip, But that's just what he's saying, you know what I'm saying, Like a nigga say.
Speaker 6: Guciman the King of the South.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I think that's self proclaimed.
Speaker 12: It's something, yeah, but but it's what you're standing on to shout standing on lyrics and that part of the rapping, because niggas ain't a lot of the niggas ain't out rapping till this nigga like Ludacris and niggas like that who be rapping, rapping till but but till with Dope Boy Lyricy, this ship too now.
Speaker 3: Came out talking, that ship be.
Speaker 1: Came more catered to.
Speaker 12: Just the nigga created a different type of Johnnah Tip was till it kind of made them folks in different cities respect the lyrics side of Atlanta, like, oh, that's a nigga that can rap, but from the streets like jay Z no More.
Speaker 5: I think what he said is when somebody say the highest selling Atlanta rap artists of all time or you know what I'm saying, like those that like you.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah, numbers right now they come to they want to do, they want to.
Speaker 6: Um, you know what I'm saying, It could be high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just I don't know, I just I'm just I just don't agree with like just strictly basing everything off of numbers because just like just like even going back to the tip shit, and I hate to keep using it as an example, like fucking Okay, he made niggas respect the lyricism. He fucking made niggas understand that there was life that the Trap ship is amazing, but there's life bigger than the Trap outside of that. He also made niggas understand that like he's really one of the only niggas standing on business for this town, like you know what I'm saying and representing Atlanta, like no matter what in.
Speaker 3: Every situation, Nah, I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 1: Read ja that hard.
Speaker 12: She said that because through all this shit, I'm gonna get tip it fly. Through all the shit he go through, he's still standing on family. You can be a defunctional nigga with a defunctional family in the light of these people and still stand on your business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's showing a nigga that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can do this trap You you go to jail and you have allegation and.
Speaker 2: You can go throughout it, but don't stop. And still yeah, gotta give him.
Speaker 1: That right, Yeah, been through something you can't even got.
Speaker 2: Damn, you can't even count been through and this nigga is still like give not giving a fun about nothing and going up against whoever about the ship. He really believes in.
Speaker 6: That's what niggas that's like, that's that focus. That's like one of the things he focused.
Speaker 8: He free he got Yeah, yeah, it's actually free exactly know that ship. Nothing bothering what he got going on? Right, focused, he's still working, right, you know what I'm saying. You know, some niggas to be free, they gotta quit.
Speaker 1: Yeah for some niggas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, no morning, I gotta quit and I gotta funk that. Yeah, you gotta be able to be laying in the paint. Don't get hot, niggah, it's supposed to.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to get hot.
Speaker 1: Why not ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that paint nigga trying to got damn three seconds in the lane. Nigga calling on me the every time I'm standing in the paint about this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to God damn timptoe over the calls and hop in and out the fire. You can't do that, bro. You if if this is what you want and this is what you're staying there like hell yeah me motherfuckers, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm straightforward with everything.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way.
Speaker 1: If you if you want that thing this is getting right, you're gonna give up.
Speaker 6: You better not up.
Speaker 3: I feel like every time got damn, some slip ship happened, bro, and this this may not it may it may sound crazy to nigga and it might be the red wine, but bro, just think about when.
Speaker 1: You fall for real, what you do? Can you show up?
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 12: So I feel like, don't nothing come after the fall but to get up, like niggas be feeling like because they fail or some hell that's over here now, But that's that's strength.
Speaker 3: How you're gonna pray for strength and you don't want to go through nothing.
Speaker 1: That's truth.
Speaker 8: And you can get hurt like sometimes you feel me you need like people won't get other other like what the ship called ones?
Speaker 1: They need something? I want something, okay, breakfast cooking ship?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Like you throw my tail.
Speaker 2: Like that's like how how like? How like niggas be saying like niggas be asking for eggs and milk and ship, but don't want to fucking mix the ship to bake the cake or how y'all know what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To say, Like the nigga want the rest of people don't even want to go them.
Speaker 2: Want the ingredients but don't want to get in the kitchen. Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I know the ingredients and that's it, Like, like, who the fuck does that?
Speaker 6: Like, who's got to be in the.
Speaker 12: I think nowadays niggas just feel like a nigga old and so still, I feel like people not even just a nigga. People feel like they don't feel like they gotta work no more. You gotta think, bro, Like we come from Ara, I know the way, older than you, but we come from an era grind.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show these nigga grind Internet what nigga.
Speaker 12: Gotta do with this rap shit, like a nigga getting the shit to think I supposed to be I supposed to be doing the same shit future doing the nigga been doing this shit them there twenty years, bro, ten years on top.
Speaker 3: How the fuck are you supposed to be him even doing this shit sixteen months.
Speaker 2: Niggas feel like the Internet is the cheat hole. The Internet fucked the world up, bro.
Speaker 1: Niggas feel like it's a baland though.
Speaker 2: Jake, Yeah, it removed the work ethic from niggas because niggas feel like they're supposed to instantly get that gratification that the niggas that really have that real gratification, had the blood, sweat and beat the pavement and work for yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and everybody focused on the everybody focused on the end result. Like that's what you see on the internet of social media. You said, what I've been here, beat my feet for years.
Speaker 12: When you first up in your feet, you aren't having caddies and and waddi's and scutties.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So work, you said, Nixon.
Speaker 6: Looked like the road.
Speaker 2: Of course they got damn what want? Yeah, they got them. The time we do this be like, uh.
Speaker 3: At six o'clock, can y'all just do it on the wrong way.
Speaker 6: I'm not a plane. We're gonna go get on the gym on them.
Speaker 2: Can't wait?
Speaker 6: I see it, money, bro plane, I have a plane. Yacht man go mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I need some CHARCOOTERI manifested though, yeah, manefest yeats.
Speaker 3: The road, go clip. We're gonna do it the visual vision board. So you got a kid I got.
Speaker 8: I got a little brother's just being him real. Yeah, he's sixteen, you feel me, that's my little boy.
Speaker 2: So you let him eat this ship up, or you like make him.
Speaker 6: He don't like work for it.
Speaker 8: He don't be telling nobody like he don't like all that tas he too cool. He like the coolest little nigga.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that's all right, like a long way, yeah, a long way.
Speaker 8: And his old school like he can't really tell too many people. So I go this, I come to this football games, but I'll be having my hoodie on and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So like a couple of peers like, no, like notice, I ain't nobody really noticed. So I want to go check him out because he's just trying to school, going to this other high school. I walk on campus. If they flood the office, all the kids coming in the office, he's like man going up. He tells me the spunk like man like growing up a god. But no at home, no, oh yeah, he won't rick ons and ship he he.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on?
Speaker 1: He said, my brother, what.
Speaker 6: Are you saying? Like, nigga, come get me, nigga, what you're doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's my drip that they got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What you like the difference between Atlanta women and California. Oh, it ain't nothing like a California hm hm period. It ain't nothing like excuse me.
Speaker 8: They fine, we got some fine women, but down here y'all different. It's like y'all like mystical creatures over here. Man, it's the food y'all think and the rice and it's like you feel me, you know what I'm saying. But she's not gonna like them pork chops that but she might not know, but you know, damn, that's five thousand down and dream b b that's a bad BBO too far band.
Speaker 13: So like.
Speaker 6: You come down here, it's just like she work out. Mm hmm, what that's not big? That's nice.
Speaker 5: You think the woman here or Atlanta, I mean here or l A got like better game because you know that women were running game a female cold the cold.
Speaker 6: Game, they running running laps.
Speaker 8: Catch up, boy, you go home with Atlanta niggas. Though the girl got three boyfriends. She got three boyfriends.
Speaker 2: Okay, so break down the three niggas that they got.
Speaker 13: The oldest nigga yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, nigga she really.
Speaker 2: Yeah sometimes yeah all the time, yeah cheat yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the nigga that he just popped in from Atlanta from time to.
Speaker 2: Time and yeah, he just come down. Come the old nigga.
Speaker 8: Pop in the code and then the nigga that you know what I'm saying, she's from Atlanta, he been here?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what do Yeah, that's a bitch forever alright.
Speaker 5: What's the ones that other about the ones that flying to Dubai and all that's going to Dubai.
Speaker 1: That's that's yeah, trick all flying to Dubai.
Speaker 6: He's not serious, Luke, you don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has no clue doing that all week.
Speaker 6: This is the part of his schedule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, different, Like he ain't Worri.
Speaker 8: That's superstar status. That's when you like, you know, that's like the next two levels. That's you know, that's a couple of diamonds. You know what I'm getting with the Egypt niggas making some players down there some ship so you start having different friends and ship oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: How is all of that though?
Speaker 8: So if you feel me, niggas out there and say oil fun with my ship, come fuck with your boy do whatever?
Speaker 6: Gas station?
Speaker 5: How how's the Rotten Nation experience and getting to meet and chopping and trapping it with jay Z and all that.
Speaker 1: How's that? It's hard? J Cool, J Tall as fuck. Yeah, yeah, me be out of.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. J cool, he'd be.
Speaker 8: It'd be funny he popping in on you, like when you run into him and be like, yeah, you know what I'm saying. He'll tell me about that I'm doing. So it'd be crazy, like you're really pay that like that. Like the last time we talked, he was just like, bro, you just keep doing this. You just keep doing this, like, keep doing that. I don't even worry about it, Like, just keep going. So, you know what I'm saying, Just to be able to get that game from somebody like especially like he tapped in, but he's not young, you know what I mean. So he's seen so many sides of music and from what music started as to what music like then involved to somebody still respect what you're doing that come from that side of the coature.
Speaker 2: That's like a right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like that's what it's a had to.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you choose between the bread and because I.
Speaker 6: Got both, you got.
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 6: I got both. I told him that too. Yeah, and the office he started laughing with the jay Z.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 6: It's big fat no cap bitch.
Speaker 5: What's up, world, is the voice of DJ Screen from the Big Facts podcast. Here to let you know that Prize Picks is America's number one fantasy sports app with over three million members. The easiest and most exciting way to play DFS. Just you against the numbers. You pick more than or less than on two to six player stat projections and watch the winnings roll in and Prize Picks is really simple to play. I could make my picks and submit my entry in less than sixty seconds. And Prize Picks also offers weekly promotions that could lead to big payoffs, like Taco Tuesday. Each Tuesday, Prize Picks discounts select player projections up to twenty five percent to provide even more value.
Speaker 1: Now you know my fellow at ELI and Anthony is on fire.
Speaker 5: That's right, So when it comes to Prize Picks, I'm taking the more Dan when it comes to the points on Prize Picks, because Anthony Edwards he going crazy.
Speaker 1: And I can't sleep on Draymond Green.
Speaker 5: I'm taking the more Dann when it comes to Draymond Green and rebounds on Prize Picks because that boy is a monster in the paint. Go to prize picks dot com forward slash big facts and use cold big facts for a first deposit match up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Go to prize picks dot com. Forward slash big facts and use code big facts for a first deposit match up to one hundred dollars Prize picks pick more, pick less.
Speaker 1: It's that easy.
Speaker 4: Visit the new website today Big factspad dot com.
Speaker 1: What was the time when you knew like own here the state now.
Speaker 3: Right now, in this moment, you meant like right now, like right now, right here, right now, fuck out here.
Speaker 6: I swear to God, I mean, man, look this ship up and down.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: So we just charged you human. You know what I'm saying, to charge your back. You know what I'm saying, Like you've been in time. It's time like already I've been on like this mooment through like I'm saying, like I've been in this era in my life, like man, I'm gonna turn this ship up.
Speaker 8: I've been focusing on this ship like I'm gonna make this ship another level. Like everybody you think, like you know what I'm saying, Like he did his thing, like he booming. You know what I'm saying, like I got some whole other ship like you coasting and that's what I'm doing. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Nigga think that I'm peaking, but I'm coasting, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm like, all right, let me do it. Let me hit another one on these niggas finished another one another one on it, Like yeah, it's so much ship in the bag, like we ain't even really started unpacking it. That's just the backpack. I got a whole doffe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I know the fan Yeah yeah, backpack, bunch of ship loaded off.
Speaker 10: I got bad Like I went shopping.
Speaker 1: What inspired like your fashion and your dript and how you dress ship?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I just been putting that ship on lately.
Speaker 8: Stop playing because I'm a I'm a I'm a sports nigga first, you know sports background. Don't wear a sweats forever. But it's like a nigga know, like what the drip is? I just wear sweats, you know? Yeah, right now it's uncomfortable. Yeah, you got the best of worlds.
Speaker 6: I'm having to run the class and she's like that, I'm still thinking.
Speaker 5: Like that, like yeah, but do you think somebody niggas be doing too much, like niggas king drinks. Some people just some niggas put a lot of stuff on. What's your take on designer that too, You don't.
Speaker 8: They don't got to bust all designers, but some designers fun with Like I like designer clothes like I love, but you don't got to bust a whole designer fit like you from head to tak. Yeah, I'm gonna put on what looked good, right, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not like one dimensional like you know, I'm not gonna I could come with the emo all black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I come like that.
Speaker 8: I can come with the you know what I'm saying, the prep look like. I feel like I'm a fly nigga. I can damn there put on anything. What's the shit you promised yourself you weren't gonna do like when we first start rapping, Like, bro, if I get in and I ain't gonna never do this, I'm not gonna wear a dress. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna wear women's clothes, and I'm not gonna pay my nails no colors.
Speaker 6: That's like, this is just a me thing. I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: That's too good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Pop's not having that. And then I wasn't gonna like start game banging, like I don't game bang. That's a big thing in LA, like niggas start rapping and start game banging.
Speaker 2: How did you? How did you skip past that?
Speaker 8: That's probably the most serious one too, you know what I'm saying. But nah, I just always nigga. You can't can't be my ass, So I gotta suck the show for y'all. Already got homies. It's like I don't got to go be y'all. I got homies over here too, like yeah, it ain't nothing going on. And then it's like they wouldn't get no money. I wanted to get some money. You starting at the games, they have a chance. Niggas ain't getting no money.
Speaker 6: Like niggas is limited and themself to his money over here.
Speaker 10: So I through parties, Oh okay, okay, parties.
Speaker 8: Me and my homies just throw parties and rapping ship so like we like I'm finna come over here with you with everybody to get their money.
Speaker 6: And I'm from throwing the show.
Speaker 8: We're having the homies DJ and I'm performing and the ship selling CDs and merch and water.
Speaker 2: Oh so everything's internal.
Speaker 6: Me and the homies doing all that every every two weeks almost mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So that's your paycheck.
Speaker 6: We whooping ass.
Speaker 8: I'm in high school. I'm eleven, twelfth grade doing it. So like I've been, I've been any You know what I'm saying. I knew I was gonna You gotta hustle.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're doing, you gotta do.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel like you did. You face it the West Coast or l A or.
Speaker 8: I'm the hardest nigga from the West Coast. You know what I'm saying, I'm I'm why not poppet?
Speaker 7: They said anything else about when I got big?
Speaker 1: What makes you different?
Speaker 6: It's on me. You go to you go to you go to.
Speaker 8: Brunch place on Sunday in l What you gonna hear? Well, here'll never lose you. Yeah, you're gonna hear it down here. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, for sure, you go anywhere in l A. You're going here it down there. You here, they hearing it. You can't fake that. He's hearing in different places. But now if we're talking to numbers, he can't say that. But he's we're still liking. Like you said earlier, this the beginning, I'm a firm believer and at this the beginning too. I'm gonna be doing this for a long time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So we working. It ain't no pressure.
Speaker 8: I'm just like Tip said, yeah, standing on what I'm standing on what I'm doing, and I'm gonna back it up with the numbers.
Speaker 1: That's all I've been saying, is the numbers.
Speaker 2: And the hands.
Speaker 6: You know, just have some credible source.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you going on, You're going out with who going with you?
Speaker 8: My love brother through want no baby come with me. She's gonna be out there on the tour. It's gonna go viral a couple of dates. And then like when I'm popping in the cities, I got a gang like I'm we all fuck with everybody up and down, up and down the whole coastal, bringing folks.
Speaker 6: Out, special guests.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm okay, some pop out like.
Speaker 8: I'll be getting a lot of love and I'll be on tour like the hummis tapping. They come check on me, you know what I'm saying. Even if they don't perform, they come watch my show. You know what I'm saying, even in the city, Like I got other rap homies that just come to my show. Don't even tell me they can you know what I'm saying, Like you might just see it on your story later for really, yeah.
Speaker 6: Like I was there, Like, Nigga, why you didn't tell me? Like, man, I don't want to watch the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's respects.
Speaker 8: Like like a real supporter and a real man taking my got me taking my showman ships at another level, because nigga don't just want to be standing there, like you know what I'm saying the way, like I'm putting together my next tour honestly, not even on this tour, Like I'm working on my next tour already.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a whole different scenario than what like like anybody's ever seen from me before.
Speaker 5: It's hard is this is this is this whole culture, Like do you think people don't take it purely entertainment sometimes? And I think about that just because like and I ain't trying to put this on you. But let's say let's say you was doing a big performance and let's let's let's call you usher and let's call somebody else like Alicia Keys, like, you were probably just kicking like that because it's just entertainment. You don't mean nothing to buy it, right, are you talking about him grab, Yeah, he's entertainment though, like that's my picture on Fiston. He looked happy.
Speaker 2: But I mean, just for reference and context if you I'm just talking about if you're familiar with the history of that whole situation. They had that same from behind em brave.
Speaker 1: The video in the video, did they were just to get.
Speaker 6: Just recreated? I can, But other than that, if I would have never known that, he don't.
Speaker 5: But listen, I said, all right, happy when you get when you get excited, he saw.
Speaker 2: An our friend you happy.
Speaker 6: It looked like they had history.
Speaker 1: When you get to your next place, what if you get it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, You're good.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, if you get to your next place and your woman is to be an actress.
Speaker 1: And she said, she like, look at the script.
Speaker 5: I gotta basically let somebody you know what I mean, it's part of the script.
Speaker 1: But let me say, can I answer that, I don't know? You have to talk about it, everybody. Let me say that you've never seen Beyonce in another movie. You're not acting no more.
Speaker 3: Fuck, they don't even want you around niggas.
Speaker 1: That's how real nigga stand up. We're not playing like that. You're not playing that type of role.
Speaker 2: I mean but if my movie was, if my last movie was with Idris Elbow, I wouldn't want to act when I say that, nigga, I.
Speaker 1: Don't need no.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Niggas feel like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but just think about that.
Speaker 1: We just gotta think. Get it now.
Speaker 12: You became my wife, my baby, mama, my kids, mama. Hey man, you already get too much money? Need him acting aspirations over there they call it too much.
Speaker 2: But okay, let me ask you this. So Okay, the same way you're saying jay Z took her out of the movie, they.
Speaker 1: Say you did, I'm saying, well, I can see myself doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were him one like old.
Speaker 1: Look, if you shouldn't be doing what you're supposed to be here?
Speaker 12: What here?
Speaker 2: Why ain't? Hell? Okay, So let me ask you this then. If that's the case, then what's your take on niggas that don't take their girls out of the strip club?
Speaker 6: Why? Yeah, that's is that's his source of income.
Speaker 2: I entertainment ship, whoever's tipping the money?
Speaker 1: I think, I think there's a conversation.
Speaker 6: I'm not going for that. No, no more, you gotta stop. We gotta do something else.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's like what I'm trying to get out there.
Speaker 1: Say that my girl was a scripper when I met her. Who am I to the private.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: But it's like if you, if you, if, if you know how you're gonna feel about.
Speaker 1: It, If you could do it, you could do it.
Speaker 8: If you can even don't even do it exact with her money. If you can't, if you can't, if you, if you can't afford to make up the money that she's making or to get her some money that she's making. You know what I'm saying, And shut the fuck up.
Speaker 12: Okay, what if you can't afford at it till you know, ship goes up and down? What you spent that good to do when that money get low?
Speaker 2: Don't God, you don't.
Speaker 12: You don't stay down sick money. You don't knock this out, lose the six month niggas will. Though I don't do that part of it.
Speaker 1: I'm still taking my ship lord and last thing nigga can't just.
Speaker 8: Go like happy go lucky, first day, fuck her, time to take out the club, call to her first, get to know the bitch.
Speaker 1: What is good at what you wanted to be when you grow up? To? What does she really loved that ship? What does she really love being an actress?
Speaker 6: She's gonna be my super girlfriend. Thank you, But I'm cheating.
Speaker 8: I don't trust it's strip I've been in the strip club.
Speaker 1: It turns fast.
Speaker 8: Turn.
Speaker 6: I do know fast, bro.
Speaker 2: It could be it could really be either word, because I do know some girls like that don't give a funk who's in there.
Speaker 3: They're not going that the business going today, they're not going to Drake not going today dream.
Speaker 1: Listen, especially Atlanta busy. But I'm seeing rich it all like.
Speaker 6: I didn't heard it all?
Speaker 3: What what man good doing this?
Speaker 2: There's something that don't care And I'm just being and you know, I don't give a bit of the benefit of nothing. But at the end of the day, like there are some it might only be one or two.
Speaker 6: And that's the one. God they're going already.
Speaker 1: They going.
Speaker 8: They ain't there talking that I got a boyfriend, like real, give me on Instagram, Like no Yeah, I talked to the next one.
Speaker 1: She gives me the Instagram. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She give me the fenst.
Speaker 1: I see her on regular Instagram with her knee.
Speaker 2: Not my business. Yeah, but yeah, your friend yo. The home.
Speaker 6: Look, they probably don't even be friends. She don't focus them. She goes straight home after work.
Speaker 5: I was last time. So you you give it up? You don't think. You don't think people can be faithful to each other. I'm asking, Yeah, I don't. I'm faithful, Okay, hell yeah, I'm thankful.
Speaker 2: How the nigga is just said he would cheat. That's why I'm not you're gonna cheat on the stripper, but a regular bitches is safe and clear.
Speaker 1: What's the regular?
Speaker 6: What is the regular cheat?
Speaker 2: They cheat? You ship? I'm asking you with the glasses.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm faithful. That's straight to the point.
Speaker 2: You're faithful depending upon the situation.
Speaker 6: I'm faithful, my nigga.
Speaker 1: You just said, Bro, you just said, it's a definition. I got, I got faith in.
Speaker 6: I got I'm gonna try my bed.
Speaker 2: In me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: I gotta think, come on, man.
Speaker 14: Faithful, I'm faithful. I'm definitely, you know, But you're gonna do right by who you want to do right? Folks, You know what I'm that's the bark racky, that's the bar.
Speaker 8: They're gonna do right when it's time to do right. God got a plan, and I don't think he just got there yet with me. It's not I need you to get out of that cove right there in my script. But when you do, when they starts coming up, I'm gonna be the best, the best ever. All the ones that that left, they're gonna be missing out because I'm on the ground, kissing.
Speaker 1: Kiss kissing. I'm gonna get on. I really want to around leap like.
Speaker 8: You know, somebody got to put it on only fans. You gotta get you, You gotta get in that community. Is what I heard put on Patreon that come community yet communities.
Speaker 2: Them communities to community.
Speaker 1: Want some change, It make some change.
Speaker 6: Oh God, life is changing.
Speaker 8: What you want to be before you want to even be an entertainment. I think the first thing I wanted to be was a I ain't gonna hold you off, gona die.
Speaker 2: So me and my writer.
Speaker 6: And me and my mama like came in the rock, damn she. We used to be all my whole life. That's my dog. I love my mama.
Speaker 8: We she used to be selling me out, man, cutting me the funk out of the day. But uh, I wanted to be a wheel training like a sea world.
Speaker 1: God, I wanted to see what because when you saw I want to die when I was goo, that's what I.
Speaker 6: Wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Money this ship.
Speaker 1: Now like when I'm seeing the black fish and ship I got over.
Speaker 2: I was like to be like volunteers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look you the niggas be dying and ship I ain't even know. But look, I had said. I remember one day I said that ship.
Speaker 6: Somebody asked me what I wanted to be when I wanted to go.
Speaker 12: But I was getting ready to say it, but Mama was like, nigga, you want to be a marine bolisiest niggas And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I know what rebologist. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: I want to be.
Speaker 9: She sucked me up in the elevator, puts me up when that lady got on stupid mother fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm in there yelling.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I don't want to people, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 9: Want to train? O, God, I want to be I want to jump off the water and ship. You know what I'm saying, back flip off the wheel.
Speaker 1: Amazing How the niggas doing that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: I was obsessed with whales, I like, like like a whale obsession.
Speaker 10: What what was he used to go to Sea World?
Speaker 1: That ship down the street?
Speaker 6: SeaWorld two hours yeah, l A Like it's two hours from l A.
Speaker 8: Mom was taking me to Sea World like every like twice a month, like my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 6: Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm in there looking at orders.
Speaker 8: And ship heading steam rays like I just was obsessed with to see. But I can't stand water now though, scared scared of the water.
Speaker 6: I don't like water. I don't know what's down there.
Speaker 1: I don't like that ship. I went to the Bahamas, got stung by some coral ship like that.
Speaker 6: Three days.
Speaker 1: But you went at a bottle.
Speaker 6: We went like in the caves and ship almost snorkeling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That's what things we never knew about killing for real, for real. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: Kevin Soon being free willing too.
Speaker 2: That's some deep ship.
Speaker 6: Oh God, if they make another fee, really, please put me in it.
Speaker 8: I swear to God gonna be the way I'm probably not gonna do that when I'll be in it though you feel me I'll be there.
Speaker 6: Just look. Yeah, I gotta say something too.
Speaker 2: That's a hard.
Speaker 6: Probably.
Speaker 1: But they got like c G ship now they can just plug me in virtually.
Speaker 6: They don't even gotta be no wheel for real.
Speaker 1: You know what you'll think about the AI ship. Though I've been saying.
Speaker 6: I don't like them goggles.
Speaker 2: That ship is gonna be like, man, I don't. I don't think it's gonna be a good thing for the world, honestly, in.
Speaker 6: What goggles though they got them goggles, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the Apple goggos.
Speaker 6: Y'all be playing attention now, like when she be trending.
Speaker 8: Shit start trending on Netflix like some shit happened in the world Netflix automatically it's a movie about it, right right, motherfucking when them gogo start going viral and they just dropped. It's this movie that came out I don't know, like it came out in like twenty eighteen or nineteen or some shit like that. But just where everybody was living nigga in the VR world and all that they do is v R all day. That ship like top ten on Netflix. I watched the ship I'm like, man, what the fuck? Like everybody using goggles. They literally doing the same thing and like literally the same thing that God was doing. But just like on some elevated ship, like it's showing you where the future for the go. It stills take place in twenty seventy five, So that's.
Speaker 1: Everything was on TV coming. That's some time some type of some type of.
Speaker 3: They gotta get out in front of that ship. They gotta just gonna make some sh get me some goggle today.
Speaker 1: What we're doing it.
Speaker 12: Where we're going, Nigga, you can't reinvent the real It's just like a nigga Like I remember Skinner Jean fir Car, Like, man, this ship ain't tell.
Speaker 3: Me I wove big legs so long? Was like heal, you can't find that ship?
Speaker 6: They get.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, but it just ship changed over, bro, and we can't be stuck in Uh. We just got to get ahead of the ship.
Speaker 2: Got times.
Speaker 6: They start using cheaper fabrics and materials too. You jeans or some pants from.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 6: They probably waded thicker than some jeans and.
Speaker 1: Ship from right now last by shoes too, Yeah, shoes to last longer.
Speaker 6: I think, don't need bunkers ship.
Speaker 1: Can you watch all these them movies?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: But they showed up I was looking at something on one of these little like social media patches or whatever, and I know this might be kind of like off left or whatever, but they showed an Airbnb that had a bunker in the bottom of it. But the bunker that was in the bottom of it, it kind of looked like like one of those spaces that they use for sex trafficking. And the person who rented the airbnb like some kind of way founded by mistake. But when they went down into it, like it had cameras all over the Airbnb, like so whoever was in the bunker can see like in the bedrooms in all of the common areas, like it was some crazy ship. Like yeah, but it's like that's what that's like.
Speaker 6: They probably ain't got nowhere else to go there living in that motherfuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That sh was just kind of spooky and like five minutes like, I know you're having a party. I know, I know there's more than fifteen people there. I know, Oh it's not yeah there trying to put it in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: Don't even be known the cameras only I can't.
Speaker 6: Have no Airbnb account. Damn why ain't gonna tell myself?
Speaker 2: Damn well, shit, we're gonna we're gonna right that you get it back.
Speaker 6: I just use somebody else.
Speaker 2: Here playing Hopscotch.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 15: That was just when when holding up school already let him cook can't get.
Speaker 1: Much cook shot. I'm sorry, Yah, what it ain't gonna be perfect? You know what I'm doing, Bloper keeping in the Thank you queen. What's some ship you want?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know, your fans, our fans, everybody to know something that you just want them to know in this moment.
Speaker 6: On my fans to know that I'm gonna be a superstar. You already already.
Speaker 12: Already dream dream nigga, you're already try to get another dream today.
Speaker 8: On my fans to know, on my fans to know that I owe y'all that's hot. Oh, y'all, it's all in the bag. I'm just getting ready.
Speaker 1: To give you everything. Oh, ride with me.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So just stay like Ina believe. I believe that it's all strategic and it's all playing. But just know this ship is on the floor. I'm not playing about y'all. Oh, y'all, get on everything I got.
Speaker 5: That's all right, like that ship for real for real, tour on the way, new music in the way. We appreciate you anytime. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, make sure y'all follow that Instagram and this Twitter, that boy Wilding on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I just be talk.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just you just going there. You can say whatever it is, like space, Yeah, yeah, I don't get canceled right, free space, free space.
Speaker 1: Hey, so.
Speaker 6: We say rose God. Yeah, y'all master yacht master. Next time we see. That's what it is. And I'm gonna have a gift bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, give bag. It's done already, bad for it.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be all my all of my my products, all of my my ventures.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see that. I love it.
Speaker 5: Big shouts out the Kaylor for real for real, pulling up the Big Fast. Check us out of w w W dot Big fastpod dot com. Subscribe like coming on the Big Fast Network two on YouTube nick
Speaker 4: Right now visit the new website today, Big fatspod dot Com.