Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to our New Year's Eve show, which is New Year's Day in some parts of the country. We've still got the Pacific time zone. Next hour and then folks in Hawaii a couple hours to go. Psychic medium Mark Christopher Nelson says becoming a psychic medium was not his goal, but his calling, and that he learned he was a psychic medium a month after his father was sadly murdered in a mafia run bar in Brooklyn, New York. Mark, Welcome back and Happy New Year to you.
Speaker 3: Happy New Year, George. It's great to be back with you, and I'm excited about this. So I'm usually not up at two am the morning on the East Coast, but I'm happy to be here with you.
Speaker 2: We've got this hour is going to zoom by my friend. Have you been I've been great.
Speaker 3: I've been great. I live in North Carolina now and thanks to your health being on your show, I've got people who come from around the world at this point, so I know your reach is amazing and life is good and staying healthy, families healthy, So what more can I.
Speaker 2: Ask for whereabouts North Carolina?
Speaker 3: Are you near Charlotte?
Speaker 2: I want you to circle something on a calendar because I want you to come by as one of our guests, just to say hi to us. Saturday April nineteenth. We will be at the Booth Playhouse in Charlotte, North Carolina, Saturday April nineteenth, April nineth tom I will be there. We'll get Tommy to get you a ticket, and we'll get you up there to say hi to everybody.
Speaker 3: All right, I would welcome that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your psychic ability as a medium. How did this all happen for you? And tell us about the sadness that happened with your father.
Speaker 3: Well, George, my dad my grandmother had a stroke in New York and Brooklyn, and we were living in New Jersey at the time. My dad went in to visit her and he walked into the wrong bar at the wrong time. It was a time in Brooklyn's history where the Gallo crime family was going kind of nuts. There's people being murdered left and right, and sadly, my dad, who had no connection to this, walked into the wrong place and he passed. And I'm the oldest of six kids when it occurred, I was eleven, and then after about a month after his funeral, I was trying to pretend to be normal and okay, and my mom was asking me to go out and rake leaves in the front of the house. So I'm doing that and I feel like there's someone there with me. I turn around and I see my father. So I wasn't prepared for this, because I mean, I raised Catholic, We didn't really deal with a scenum. Ghosts were not something that were part of my world. And so from there I realized, Okay, I can see him, and he just told me I'm okay and you will be too. And then flash forward to a couple of decades. I'm thinking I'm walking around and working as a writer, and I'm thinking, I wish my dad could meet my wife, our daughter. You knew how life was happening, you know. And I started to get messages that I can I have met them, I have seen them. And from there I started I went out and tested the water to see if I can actually do this work. It turns out I could, and that since then, I've been on like almost I mean, all kinds of paranormal TV shows. I've been in events, live events, I've been, I'm with you, and so I'm very grateful for all of that.
Speaker 2: So let's take a peek at twenty twenty five. How do you see this year happening?
Speaker 3: I think that I want to call this the Year of disclosures. I feel like that there's going to be some kind of ground shaking, mind altering disclosures related to things like all of these UFOs that I are clones and as I've seen, have been told that they are really rogue elements of our own government that are causing things to occur. I'm hearing that the bird flu will most likely not have the same impact as COVID at all. I also feel like that you're going We're going to see some I got this crazy visual of the White House being empty for a short period of time that I also got messages in regards to the idea that there could be attacks on US soil in and around Washington. So specifically, what I saw was a plane falling into the ocean without a pilot. And so I'm trying to be careful about how I say this, but a plane falling into the ocean near or a large body of water near Washington. It could be Maryland, but it's it was just you know this, it was nerve wrecking. And so those are some of the early things I'm seeing. I also feel like that this will be it's something that the United States recovers from, but it looks like it could be kind of scary for a number of people. And and related to that, I feel like I'm gonna We're going to see like a lot of people moving around either to avoid man made problems, threats to some natural disasters. So I got this. It's a it's a crazy thing, but I saw lots of people on the move this year, the first year of the new administration is going to be somewhat challenging, but I feel like it becomes under control. So I would ask everyone to be prepared for a few surprises as we go into this new year. It feels like we're not going to have to wait too long to see some it could be distressing things, but then we recover from it.
Speaker 2: Do you think we might get more information on the jfk assassination.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like that. I'm certainly having Kennedy in the administration, He's going to push for that. It feels like that this is just one of the early call it corruption conspiracy. I know it's him very conspiracy theory, but I do believe that we're going to learn more. I feel like we're going to hear more and it's going to be quiet eye opening about how certain branches, departments within the United States and our intelligence are baratus operate.
Speaker 2: Mark for years, I've called you a psychic medium. Are you more psychic and more medium or both?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I'm both. It's a Saturday Night Live joke. I'm a floor wax and a dessert topping, you know, so I can do both. And you know what it is. It's like George, I'll hear things about someone, but it's coming from their grandfather, their mom, their dad.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of things for you. Do you mind if we talk about a couple of little things coming up. I'm not gonna I can talk a little bit about what I'm seeing for you. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Well it's funny. It's like I saw your studio needing to be revised, revamped, pulled together, updated, So this mean your I feel like that you're going to be in kind of a sweet spot for saying, Okay, I want to move things here. I want to do this this way, And so if you haven't considered that, or even if you have a fabulous setup, I'm seeing things that will be changing for you. So I would recommend that you'd be open to it. There would be some cost savings, but I feel like that that's going to be helpful to you. Also too, I want to tell you that I think that you're going to see more, if not grandchildren, great grandchildren, fairly soon within two years.
Speaker 2: Well, we just had one a year ago, which is number three in the great grandchildren department, so you're pretty close there.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, I feel like you'll get at least another one. It feels very exciting, wonderful for you. Okay. The other thing, too, is pay attention to cardiovascular health for you, George. I'll say this with tongue and cheek. We're stuck with you for a long time. Okay, So that's a good thing. But I would just ask you pay attention to cardiovascular health. It feels like that you might have to make some very tiny, minor adjustments. But that said, I feel like that you stay vigorous, you get to do a lot of things. I feel like that you've got more fun, exciting, wonderful work ahead of you.
Speaker 2: Well, Friday starts my twenty third year doing this program full time, mark twenty three years.
Speaker 3: Boy, didn't it just seem like you started like ten minutes, I mean a couple of weeks ago. Well, you keep it fresh and so that's that's a lot of fun for you this But I feel like that you're opening up the world to things that we didn't expect. No, So that's what I think is that's why this year of disclosures, I think is going to be good for you, because you're going to hear about things that you have suspicions about, you suspect it. It feels like you're going to find other people are going to be turning to you to say, Okay, what about this? Who do you know that? Who can help us here? Who can help us with this? So UFOs drones, all of these kind of unidentified aerial or anomalous phenomena as they're being called now, I think are going to become more interesting. But I would tell you I think that we're going to find it maybe less about aliens and more about the people who are theoretically working for us, but may have access to what I would describe from seeing as alien technology.
Speaker 2: What's involved in crossing spirits over? What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Well? I think that there are a lot of people in spirit who are confused as to why am I here? Why am I supposed to be here? They may be unaware of the fact that they've passed already. So I don't assume anybody is negative or bad until I try to connect with them, and when I do, I find that you're just as likely to be in touch with a person who may have been a criminal or a victim, or someone's grandmother that isn't aware of what has happened. So the way I do it is I try to I look at the idea that consciousness survives the body. I'm dealing with a conscious being. This conscious being wants to is not aware that sometimes that they can move. So I've been able to talk to them help them move towards the light, and it can be really rewarding, wonderful, not only for me, but I like to think of the people in spirit as clients as well. And of course, if I'm in someone's home, which I've done many times, helping them clear out spirits that are disruptive. So you can do this and benefit many many people, many many conscious businesses.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic work. Mark Christopher Nelson are special guests. We're going to take calls with Mark at the half of this hour.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 2: When people call in and they want a reading, what do you want them to ask you?
Speaker 3: Can you say, Hi, my name is blank, and and I have a question about can you tell me anything about this or that? And I'm happy, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you I'll give you their name and then they can give you the question.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Thanks George super We will do that. How many people have the lives? Do you think you've changed an effect that since you've been doing this?
Speaker 3: I gotta go many thousands. I mean I've done it. I've had many eight hundred people in front of me. And then I read for people like most days of the week, on like five days a week, on weekends, I get busier and it's just so And I've been doing this for twenty something years, so it's very gratifying and the idea that I can I'm finding that what will be surprises me is when people say, did you know you said this and this and this. That's like, really, I had no idea. Okay, really, Oh, I'm glad you remember. I mean, that's one of us. I mean, I try to let it go.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like they come in. I feel like I'm deeply connected to someone. I have repeat clients that I know better than others, but I try to let go of the messages after I received them.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic. Work mark, truly is what has been for you in terms of the readings you've done in your life, the most satisfying recommendation you've ever given somebody, all right.
Speaker 3: In terms of like not feeling. I've been able to tell people that the person that they've lost is still with them, is still able to understand, and is part of their lives. I'll give you an example. I was talking to a woman who had lost her husband and she was really as you can imagine, struggling with that. Well, then what was really interesting is that the husband is saying, ask her about my boots, my boots. She's got my boots, and so I tell her, you know, your husband has telling me to ask you about his workboots, his work boots. And she said, I'm wearing them. And so then I realized, oh, he wants you to know that he's with you. That's how he can see them. I'm not magically looking in your windows. He's showing me these things. So it's a bit of remote viewing. But this has occurred in more than one occasion, and it also to it provides a great level of comfort for people to know that even though say, someone I missed and loved is I can't hug them, but I can talk to them and they can hear me. Another father it was very tragic that his son, he lost his son, and the son said, tell dad that I know he saw my shoes and so and so it's like, all right, I don't know what this meant. It's like what okay? And so it turns out that this father found his son's body and was able to recognize it was his son's body because they had bought him new shoes at Christmas and that was all that could be seen at the police scene. So when I get stuff like that, it's just very helpful for people to go, Okay, thank you for letting me know that my son is still here, my wife, my child. I can if I can tell one more quick story, I had this woman who had a pretty heavy accent, and so I got a message, Okay, her daughter's here, her daughter is here, and this is related actually to the season. And the daughter is giving me a word and I can't remember it exactly, but I phonetically spelled out this word for her and she said, you just said Christmas tree in Russian. It's like oh, And then I realized, Oh, the daughter says that you didn't put up a Christmas tree. You're not putting up a Christmas tree because of her. She's asking you to take back that holiday, to celebrate the holiday, to get over my loss put up the tree. And so when I'm being told stuff that I don't really understand, but in a way, I'm just the messenger. It has to come from a person in spirit and the person here who I'm trying to assist.
Speaker 2: Mark, since you've been doing this and all these people, you say, the thousands you've helped, how grateful are they?
Speaker 1: George?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a wonderful experience when someone when I mean again going back to my things, that they they figure out after I'm done talking to them. It may not even resonate immediately with them. But then an event comes, uh, the message is received, and they it just it can have a very mind offering effect on belief in the afterlife, belief in how the universe works, how religion fits into this. It's and so when they tell me these things, they are grateful, and I'm I'm just I feel so fortunate that I've been able to find my way in this really unique place.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more