Speaker 1: What's up, babes. It is Laala Kent with Randall and we are fresh off of a baby reveal.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, we got a girl. Girl, girl, girl, girl. We got girls I know who run the world.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. When that parachute opened up, think y'all shook us to my core.
Speaker 4: You were convinced.
Speaker 1: Oh convinced. I even asked Danny after the reveal when he walked into like the after lunch and I was like, Danny, did you speak to the doctor. He was like, yes, Lala, she called me and said it is a girl, and I went to the doctor today and it's confirmed.
Speaker 2: I'll see you. So you still thought this was that act accurate.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. I wasn't set on it being a boy because I just like wanted it to be a boy. This sounds crazy, but I went to a psychic when I was in the seventh grade and at the time I thought she was a nut job. But everything that she's told me, Randall is rolling his eyes. No, for real, everything she told me about my life has happened. She told me I would be with a much older man who was an entertainment.
Speaker 2: I was like, nothing much older.
Speaker 1: Randall, you're just shy of twenty years. Okay, just shy of twenty years. When I was just born, you were turning twenty. I was grown. Okay, so just listen.
Speaker 2: I want to say one thing. Your psychic was a whack job.
Speaker 1: She wasn't a whack job. Listen, listen. Okay. She told me, And in my head, I was like, I'm marrying an athlete and we're gonna have six kids and I'm gonna win an Oscar. Obviously, Well I am an athlete.
Speaker 2: I'm pick a ball plug.
Speaker 1: She was like, you're you marry a guy much older. You live in a hill in California, and he he's an entertainment and so are you. So I just feel like I'm living in a hill in California with someone in entertainment who's much older. And then she tells me, and you have one son.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have a son out there that you don't remember. Birthing could have happened.
Speaker 1: I think i'd remember making a p I could have just popped out of you, like I didn't know I was pregnant. You see that show on TLC.
Speaker 2: Was that true?
Speaker 1: My mom works with a woman who didn't know she was pre that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing. They had a show I call bullshit.
Speaker 1: No, Randall, I thought that that show on TLC I didn't know I was pregnant was bullshit where these women are just like popping kids out into the toilet. I was like, that is so wrong.
Speaker 2: Stop it. You're telling my mom.
Speaker 1: Told me that her friend thought she was just gaining weight. She had a fucking baby.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you question.
Speaker 1: She had no idea.
Speaker 2: I want to ask a question. Stop stop the press. This is way too much for me. You're telling me someone and has a baby in her for nine months, no nothing, no idea big fat stomach and she just goes whoa taking a dump in the tilet and a baby falls out.
Speaker 5: I want you to.
Speaker 1: Call I swear we're watching it tonight. We're watching it tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm calling bullshower.
Speaker 1: My mom knows a woman who that it happened to her.
Speaker 2: I am telling you these are attention seeking people. This is a lie.
Speaker 1: I cannot no, it's real.
Speaker 2: So when they were throwing up and sick, they just had the flu every other day.
Speaker 1: Well, some people don't get sick. I mean, Stossy was like smooth sailing through.
Speaker 2: Her program Sotos's balloon inside her stomach that's visible from the outside.
Speaker 5: Rindel.
Speaker 1: I can't describe the mental state or how these women carry the baby for nine months and don't know. All I know is it clearly happened because there's a.
Speaker 2: Show about it. Great.
Speaker 1: I called and I know someone that it happened to, and my mom went to her baby shower. Okay, last week, just just saying.
Speaker 2: Just tell me one thing. Your your mom's friend that supposedly didn't know she was pregnant, was just laying down one day watching Vanner Pump Rules, and boom, the baby comes out.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly how it happened, but let's call her no but I but she was like, yeah, my husband kept telling me I needed to go on a diet, and she she was like, bring in full pizzas at work and drink the like, eat the entire pizza and now we know why. It's like, well, she had another human being in her and her husband like put her on a diet. Are you really calling Lisa? Okay, well, while you're getting her on the line, that's.
Speaker 2: All right now. I just want to hear her tell me this story from somebody. Lisa. Hello, Lisa, you're on the air with Give Them Laala with Randall. How I don't believe a story I just heard, and I want you to verify it right now. Please. Okay, I was told that a friend of yours, a friend that you actually know what happened. Their phone number went through nine months of a pregnancy. They weren't aware and just bow woke up and a baby fell out of them. Just break it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that is exactly what happened.
Speaker 6: She did not know that she was pregnant, and she was sitting on the toilet and all of a sudden, a baby came out, and then she got in the bathtub and.
Speaker 5: Delivered a baby all on her own.
Speaker 1: I told you, and Randall didn't believe me. I told him there's a show mom called. I didn't know I was pregnant, and you actually know someone. And remember you told me she came to work and ate like full pizzas, Because now we know she was feeding two.
Speaker 6: People exactly exactly, and she only took one day off of work before.
Speaker 2: She started back to work. Okay, Lisa, Lisa, women, she's going to tell me she had a cape and she was superwoman listening.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you women women are like super women.
Speaker 2: I know they are, but this is all of them. This woman owns Gotham. I just want to ask a question, Lisa. Take it back, because it's going way too fast for me. She was on the toilet. You said the baby dropped in the toilet. Did she dragged the baby into the bath bub what happened? I'm confused?
Speaker 6: Well, and then and then her husband called nine one one okay, and nine one when.
Speaker 1: Arrived okay, the husband called nine one one, and then what.
Speaker 5: And then they came and they cut the umbilical cord. What take her to the hospital?
Speaker 2: And oh, yeah, my god?
Speaker 1: And Lisa, Lisa, my mother bought cute streamers because the baby shower was last week, was it not, mom?
Speaker 6: Yes, post baby, and I was postponed because of the weather and then a broken down plane, so I didn't even make it.
Speaker 1: She was in LA. She didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa, you live that bougie life with your daughter, so we all know that Lisa's on a weekly pass here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I love my mama. She is herma fixture.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I just want to say, Lisa, if at any point you can have her call my phone. I would like to ask her the process from the bathroom to the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Just I just want to say at least that she said that. She literally like.
Speaker 1: Was just wait, mom, we have to get we have to get this one on our podcast. Can you talk to her?
Speaker 2: I want to hear the story. I am podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, you need to talk to her and then call me tomorrow and tell me what she says, because I would love to talk to her.
Speaker 2: I want to know, by the way, I want to tell everybody, Sody, just hear me out. It's not that I can't wrap my head around it, because I watch what you're going through, and I know what women go through through pregnancy, and even if they have an easy pregnancy, Tim, I mean, your wife had two babies. I mean, can you imagine not knowing.
Speaker 4: There's there's absolutely no way she wouldn't have known.
Speaker 2: But I want to talk to the woman. I stilen question.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to try to get her on the podcast. If you think about it, it obviously happens to women because there's a TV show about it, and then on mad Men, the TV show that was a storyline, so it obviously happens. People are just making these things up.
Speaker 7: But mad Men took place in like the sixties, right, was that that was like a it was a different time.
Speaker 2: Did you just want to English? Tim? Not not took place?
Speaker 1: I know what like a scout, isn't there was that in the new mad Men? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But it took I think it took place in the I didn't.
Speaker 1: Watch it, okay, Tim, Just because it takes place in the sixties, it's being filmed today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I understand.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying is like in the sixties, they they didn't have the technology that, you know, the knowledge base.
Speaker 2: All right, what she said, I did you stop? Everybody stopped for a second. Did everybody just hear what said? Can't stop? Everybody stopped? Just said that even though it took place on the sixties, it's filmed today. I'm gonna I'm walking out of this fucking podcast right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he was saying.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I thought he was saying, but in the sixties.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Tim, they didn't film it in the sixties. They filmed it may be about like that's the time. Do you know what I'm saying, no.
Speaker 2: I'm done. I just want to ask you a question. You want to explain to Tim, the producer of my movies, that he doesn't understand the difference between real time filming and a period piece. Okay, oh fuck you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm ont Vano pump Roules, the best TV ever made. What do you guys know? You don't even know anything?
Speaker 2: Good boy, You're right, we don't know the tea, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I'm sweating.
Speaker 4: Tim.
Speaker 1: I just tried to school his ass so hard, and I looked at Ruanda like right, babe, right, You're just so abased.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to take another minute on this because you really tried to own that. Tim. Do you believe they film it now, dummy, even though it's not the fifties? Oh my gosh. Okay, how do I think we need a break?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take a quick. Yeah, let's take a quick We'll be right back. All right, we are back. I have redeemed myself and my intelligence. Do we all agree? Tim? And Randall?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Nod and just fucking agree?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right? Yes, So.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this gender reveal. For those of you who have been living under a rock and have forgotten to hit the follow button on my Instagram account. Please go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: Now, just take one second. Yeah, so my Instagram account just because I'm struggling, I want to get to half a million followers. So if you follow lolatilt follow me. I'm kind of begging a little bit. I have four hunder sixty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: How many do you want?
Speaker 2: Five hundred?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So I need thirty two thousand more? So could you help them?
Speaker 1: Do know what to do to get more followers? No, you do a freaking giveaway and you tell them I'll do the giveaway. You will, yep, and I'll say get you must follow Randall Films.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's do a giveaway free trip to Los Angeles and dinner with us, thinking.
Speaker 1: Just like a bag of my makeup.
Speaker 2: No, no, no trip to Los Angeles and Randall.
Speaker 1: You can't do travel trips right now, it's COVID. You've got to think a little bit. Maybe like five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, one thousand dollars giveaway on Lalla's Laala's Instagram.
Speaker 1: If you follow me, I'll post it, okay, So basically it'll be a giveaway on my Instagram account La La Kent l A l a k e n T. And it'll basically be you have to follow this account in that account. I'm also going to try to get to give them La La Beauty account. You gotta follow them too, and you and then Randal three two thousand.
Speaker 4: But what if you have to followed you right now and then ref could I qualify no?
Speaker 2: And also listen and we'll we'll announce that on the podcast.
Speaker 1: This is how you have to do it. You have to have them, like for forgiveaways that I do with the beauty line. You follow these accounts and then you have to comment underneath and tag a friend and then that's how you choose.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever the rules are, you run it.
Speaker 1: I'll pay Okay, perfect, So that's the rule.
Speaker 2: Okay, And we're gonna announce the winner next week on this podcast, and we're gonna call and we're gonna call them on the We're gonna announce it the day before and we're gonna call them.
Speaker 1: To have on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to say do they think they had a chance? What do they think?
Speaker 1: You have? So many awesome ideas. I'm a genius, freaking genius all right. I love that. I'll get that going back to me, back to me and my baby. So Randall, how he does it, I'm I'm shook, all right. This man is producing movies, directing movies, and still pulls off the most epic gender reveal in the entire world. Okay, So I walk out of the hotel that myself and my friends are staying at, and there's a party bus, and on this party bus it says, give them lala you guys. For the record, Randall just wrote me the sweetest note in his McDonald's fry carton, I love you. I love you too, babe. But on the party bus, on the party bus, it said give them lala. Wait, what did they say, give them a baby with Randall or something like that, Like, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: T him?
Speaker 1: What did the party bus say? It had all of.
Speaker 2: These with baby.
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It said something very cute. Keep in mind, you, guys, I have pregnancy brains still, so I'm just like trying to keep up with what's coming out of my mouth. Anyway, there were like these little ping pong balls and there was a game on the bus where it's like you throw it into what you think it is, you guys. The entire bus, meaning all of my friends, Stossy bow Jackson, Britt Kristin, they all thought that it was a girl. I think Kristin finally told me that it was a boy just to appease me. But even my mom was like, you're having a girl, Randall. I just found out today, knew that I was having a girl.
Speaker 2: I told you every day. You just don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we pull up to where the paratru was.
Speaker 2: It's called the landing pad.
Speaker 1: The landing pad, we pull up and Randall has two para shooters that are going to jump out first with just you know, basic color para shot.
Speaker 2: I had a basic color shoot. Then I had a red, white and blue shoot, and then was the.
Speaker 1: Reveal, and then was the reveal. Okay, And you guys aren't going to understand because unless you've been there where you're you're so convinced that us certain gender is living inside of you, you don't get it when you see that it's completely different. This giant pink parachute, a girl in a pink shirt that says it's a girl. When pink streamers coming out of her shoes. I didn't. I didn't know whether to cry or be confused. But then I got extremely happy. Like I looked at my mom and I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna have like a little mini me like what I have with my mom. Hopefully, hopefully my kid likes me, you know, like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna what are you talking.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of girls who are like, I can't stand my fucking mom for real. I know a lot of chicks like that. Me, my mom and I thicke as thieves. She comes into town, Randall made up the guest bedroom for you. Lisa's in my bed, Netflix and chillin with the mom all weekend. So I'm like, that's what I'm gonna have with my kid, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then I got really excited and started buying giant turbane bows. They're huge, They're beyond huge. I'm gonna post them on my Instagram because I know that all of the other moms of girls are going to go insane and be like, I have to buy those two. They're so cute. Randall's not going to know what hit him when this baby comes. She is going to be so freaking fabulous. I can't even deal. I already bought her thigh high infant die hides.
Speaker 2: I'm checking out.
Speaker 4: Just remember they grow out of the infant clothes.
Speaker 1: Immediately, all right, not a time, not the time, Dad, like you should get him.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you I should buy more than.
Speaker 1: Just okay, surprise, Okay, Randall, you focus on the logistics. I will focus on the.
Speaker 2: Fact for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell me.
Speaker 2: So. Every week I've decided to do special guests call in of the week okay, starting this week, and I never know who it is, but it's relevant to whatever our topic is of the week. Oh my gosh, So this is our special guest call in. Okay, and I think your fans will like it. Okay, it has been cleared with the particular person I'm gonna call. Okay, So I'm dialing the special fans.
Speaker 1: Wow, today is full of fun, fun, fun calls. I can't wait to find out who's going to be on the other Are they going to answer? Do they know that we're calling?
Speaker 2: They know? Shit, they knew. They've just told have been a call? Oh okay, hold on, they'll call right back. So just it'll happen in a second. But Babe, what I want to tell you is you were so happy that day, your smile, your glow, and we went to the restaurant after. It really made me happy because you're like, you knew it was a girl. It was like I have settled it in a process. And then you were just so excited talking about baby close. You already shopping for baby clothes online within like twenty minutes. Yeah, you are in it to win.
Speaker 1: Well. I the first thing was I looked at Stossy and she was like beside herself that it was a girl. And I grew up where my mom had two best friends since junior high and they planned to have babies together. And they're all girls. Me and my two best friends. Okay, I FaceTime my mom today. She was with the moms and their kids, like we're a squad. And I'm like, oh my gosh, my dream of having that where I can like call Stossy and be like, let's take a girl's trip like you, me and our little girls.
Speaker 2: You know, that's gonna be really nice for you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so much fun. That's how I grew up, and that's how I want my kid to grow up.
Speaker 2: You guys can go away to like tropical paradises for a week and I can go to Vegas to play pope. This is a dream.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, I'm not like when the baby comes. I'm not even gonna remember your name. I'm still taking my ten percent.
Speaker 4: Of the book.
Speaker 2: That all promise?
Speaker 1: Oh are you taking my lines?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: That's my line, That is my line, straight from my mouth. And then what also are they going to call back?
Speaker 2: So the first weekly special surprise guest for Lalla that I am setting up.
Speaker 1: You can't promise the fans of Weekly Guest, don't randon.
Speaker 2: What do you like like like the principal. I mean you sound like a freaking vice principal. You're not even a principal. Guess who are a surprise guest? Is it is?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 5: How are you doing? Just baby Daddy?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 5: How you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Judge?
Speaker 1: Jack's how you feeling?
Speaker 2: Jack's You're our first surprise guest on our weekly podcast. I picked you because I want to be the first to congratulate you on your baby. You and Britney, and we're talking about the baby reveal right now, and I just thought it would be awesome to have you on.
Speaker 1: So Laala, go ahead, Okay, how does it feel now that it's out of the bag that you and Brittany are having a baby.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty relieved.
Speaker 8: I'm relieved because, as you know, I'm not a really good secret keeper, right, and it's just one of those things where it's like, I just I thought I was gonna give it up. I told I did tell some people I probably shouldn't have told, but thank god that they didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, I'm glad it's out.
Speaker 8: You know, today's been kind of a whirlwind of press and stuff like that today, kind of getting it out there.
Speaker 5: So I think everybody knows now.
Speaker 8: But yeah, we've received so many great calls and everybody's been so nice, and it's just really exciting.
Speaker 5: It's really exciting.
Speaker 1: It's beyond exciting, and it's exciting that we get to do this together, like all of us. It really you can't make this stuff up, Jacks.
Speaker 5: No, you can't.
Speaker 8: I was talking to Brittany about this, and I was kind of talking to my mother in law about this. I'm like, you know, yeah, it's kind of sucks that our families are far apart, but you know, it's really nice having all of our friends together. Because now you know, not only they they can grow up together, but we could bounce problems off each other, We could bounce ideas off each other. They can go to school together, classes, games, whatever.
Speaker 5: You know that we can do this all together. So it's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: I think it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: And I was talking to Jack's about it, so it's like he was even already planning a trip for all the ships to go away one last time before everybody can't waddle around anymore. So I just think it's rattle.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, Jack's, before I let you go enjoy your day. Baby predictions, what do you think Brittany's having?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, obviously this this is our first child, so I don't know what to go off of. But I just don't think that God is that kind to give me a boy.
Speaker 2: No child, Jacks.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't think it's in my cards, you know.
Speaker 8: I I'm one of those guys that has nine lives, But I think this is where I'm gonna have to I think I'm gonna have to call in all my you know, turning all my chits, and I just don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's in my cards.
Speaker 2: This is the greatest hilarious.
Speaker 8: Hey listen, I'm excited to give whatever God gives me. As long as the baby's healthy and happy.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 8: Of course, I'll want a boy, but I just don't think it's gonna be this time around.
Speaker 2: Jackson.
Speaker 1: We love you so much, Jacksone.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say one last thing, Jacksone, just I am so proud of you that you are having a baby. I know you're gonna be the greatest out in the world because I know you inside and out and you really are a lover and a and a caregiver and you're gonna be a great role model for your baby.
Speaker 5: Oh that's very very sweet of you.
Speaker 8: Hey listen, this is just off subjects a little bit, but all your listeners. I finally got to visit you on set this past weekend, and let me tell you what a treat it was, because I wasn't sure what to expect. I know you as a as a friend, and I never see you when you're at work, so it was very very like I was. Just it was so amazing. Tom and I were still talking about how how you controlled that set and just how how everything went down and like, man, it's like this is some this is some real deal shit. I mean I've seen pictures obviously it's some stories, but I never got to be there, and I was just extremely impressed and I was just just glad to know you. It was just really really amazing to be there and watch all that go down this weekend. So thank you so much for having Tom and I on your set.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jack, that was so sweet, Jackson.
Speaker 2: Honestly it was. It was so fun having both you there. It's like having family on set. Now. We get that a lot. So thank you for.
Speaker 1: Coming and jacksone, we'll see you. We'll see you soon. We love you.
Speaker 5: We'll see you on the flip. Thanks for giving me the call. Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 1: He's awesome. And on that note, let's go to a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: We are back. What do you call everybody? We're back My loves It's Randall with La La.
Speaker 1: That's real cute. So it's been a minute since we have done voicemails. Last week's episode, I told people to call in, give us advice, questions, comments, let me know what it's like to be pregnant. And we have some really good voice Mounts. So are you ready?
Speaker 9: Rams?
Speaker 10: All right, here we go, Heylala, My name is Kaenie. First of all, I hope you're having a boy because you want a boy, but my soul tells me you're having a girl. Secondly, I have a crazy baby story. So my first baby, at my twenty week sonograms, I have my whole family there and they told me I was having a boy.
Speaker 11: Wow, thirty eight weeks.
Speaker 3: Have a thirty eight week appointment. They're like, the baby's breach.
Speaker 10: You have to go have another sonogram, so I do, and the same sonogram.
Speaker 11: Tech tells me you're having a girl. So I found out.
Speaker 10: One week before I had my daughter, my first child, that I had a girl instead of a boy.
Speaker 3: I had to find a new name and.
Speaker 11: New clothes in like five days. So hopefully they got your tender right, which I'm sure they did.
Speaker 10: And I hope you have a healthy, beautiful pregnancy and a healthy beautiful baby on my love you and Randall.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've actually I've never heard of someone who that actually happened to where they got their sonogram and it was like, it's a boy, just kidding, it's the girl. The girl, Yes, But I love this KINI you're you're like my soul sister, because you you knew in your soul that I was having a girl, and hopefully, I mean, what's what happened to you? I mean, I don't know if your heart was set on one or the other, but like that seems like a big deal. Like if you got your nursery already and you bought all the clothes, like like you break the bank, you're getting ready for a baby flip out.
Speaker 2: But then I'd be like, I'm glad my baby's happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, healthy and happiness all you want. I knew what you meant.
Speaker 2: Babies are happy.
Speaker 1: Just had McDonald's milkshake and he's ty good of his mind. He's going, Yeah, my friend her Jamie, you know Jamie, my mom's friend had a little boy and he came out just mean, muggin, mean muggin. Yeah. That's all I want? Is that? In fact, when I say my prayers at night, Yes, y'all, I say my prayers at night, I literally hold my stomach and all I say is like, just be healthy and happy. That's it.
Speaker 2: Healthy is number one.
Speaker 1: Healthy and happy.
Speaker 2: Because I take health and angry.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, rand People don't think about like when your baby comes out, you want them to have a healthy mind, because I know a lot of people, including myself, who deal with minds that kind of screw them over a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with you. At the end of the day, I pray for healthy and happy like you do.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think God, you know, will look out for us. I do.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I had my appointment today where they measured this gap in the baby's neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if it measures what it's supposed to, then everything's good. They tell you all things great. If it doesn't, yes, And that checked out again today, which was weighing heavy on my mind. I don't think Randall realizes when I have these appointments because it's COVID, he doesn't get to go with me.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a lie. I actually paid seven hundred dollars special bonus money to go in at six in the morning before they open. Yes, to let me in there for the first time we ever saw the sonogra.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Today in COVID, nobody's allowed to go in. They Los Angeles, but in Los Angeles, don't know about the rest of the country. But in Los Angeles, You're not, so I do it over FaceTime. But there are certain appointments Milestone we call appointments that I pay the special special money to special money so I could be there.
Speaker 1: However, today was a monumental appointment, and because some of the nursing staff and doctors are at high risk for getting COVID, they said, no amount of money in the world will let your spouse come in. So Randall doesn't realize a lot of these appointments that I've been going to are like, you know, we're not just hearing the baby's heartbeat. It's not all fun. It's like I go home and I'm like, oh, I need that appointment to be over with. So all things good from today, Let's go to I just want to tell you something.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you something. We did very sweet for somebody. So Rebecca Monochem I think that's her name, as a teacher, and she reached out to me and she needed supplies because I guess they're cutting back on budgets obviously, well though they are, but I didn't know it was getting, you know, to that place. And we sent her some money for her students, and she just sent us things and said I cannot thank you and Laala enough for supporting my classroom. Thanks to you, my students have more resources than I could ever have provided for them on my own.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. See we're just doing things for all things. This is turning into the all Things Baby and Children podcast. My hell, things have changed. Okay, next voicemail.
Speaker 11: Kylaw and Randall. I was just listening to your method or your podcast about baby stuff, and I have two things to add. Number one, I think it's a boy, most likely.
Speaker 2: Because I have a boy.
Speaker 11: And number two, the one thing about pregnancy is that nobody ever told me that scared the shit out of me when I was pregnant and maybe seven months pregnant, is it felt like my son was kicking this foot out of my vagina and I thought for sure he was coming out, and nobody ever said anything about this. But apparently it's pretty normal and he was not kicking out. But the sensation of a foot coming out of your vagina when you're not ready to get birth yet is horrifying but apparently safe.
Speaker 1: Love you, Oh my god. Okay, this is so crazy because I've never heard this before except my friend one of my BSFs, Olivia, she's one of the like the moms that had planned the pregnancy. One of my little BSFs told me that her baby is doing the same thing. She's like always telling me. There's so much pressure in my huha right now and it feels like it's just gonna come on out. It's normal.
Speaker 5: Normal.
Speaker 2: This is not normal.
Speaker 1: You think she said it was normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna ask my mom for a vagina was being kicked out of her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I've heard it from now two people, So if that happens, I know.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, you've been right about babies dropping out without people knowing, so I gotta believe you're right about this. I'm gonna stop questioning.
Speaker 1: You don't tell women about woman leaving women.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I am shocked that a vagina's being kicked in or kicked out, and I'm shocked that babies are dropping in the toilet.
Speaker 1: One thing you're gonna learns as we progress is that vaginas are really fucking tough. Just putting that out there. Next voicemail, Kyla.
Speaker 9: And Rand to Secessiny in Orange County, and I think you were one going to have a girl. I had the exact same situation where I married a wonderful man that was a divorcee with two girls from his previous marriage. Wanted to have a boy for him, but we had a beautiful baby girl in January and we could be happier. And while while you'll be an amazing baby girl, mama and advice. So I think you should have zero expectations around your birth because it's definitely not going to go the way that you have it planned. And good luck you guys, So happy for you, congratulations and I wish you the best of us.
Speaker 10: Supe.
Speaker 1: Hold up, Bethany, I am a virgo, and if you're telling me that this kid is not going to come out exactly how I needed to and go exactly like if I'm not being wheeled in to the hospital on April fifth and giving birth on that day with you know, I would only like to have a few, maybe a couple hours of pain, you know what are those called contractions? Then I'm gonna spiral and he's a going exactly how I plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just screwed us because Laala is a planner and she thinks the baby's gonna come out in her mind the way she wants to come out. Now, we both know Bethany that that's delusional to think that. But let's let Lalla believe what she's gonna believe until they put the epidural in her.
Speaker 1: But I love that she girl, right, that's what? Yeah, Ok, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: When they jack that epidural into your bone, you'll be in.
Speaker 1: La La lamb the only place I ever want to be.
Speaker 2: But until then, let's just pretend it's going to come out nice and perfect.
Speaker 1: Compress you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I love that she had the same situation though. The great thing is is like people have been making stupid memes on Instagram. They're like, Lala is really upset that she didn't give Laala or Randall the boy he wanted. It's like, well, first of all, Randall gave me the girl.
Speaker 2: I told you that.
Speaker 1: Randall is responsible, by the way for that.
Speaker 2: S the way. I'm happy we're having a girl because I think I'm a great girl dad. And second of all, Laala would not be able to handle the friggin plato bouncing off the walls in the living room because Lala is a OCD free.
Speaker 1: I said to my mom. I was like, but I don't remember Easton being very rampunctious, and she was like, no, he just like he shot some holes in my wall with his dart gun, but like Dad fixed those quick. She was like, And then he had his basketball hoop above his door, and she was like, but you can replace doors, and she's being serious about that.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna work my way in here. La, I was thankful that we're having a girl, because Lalla, as a first child, would not do well with boy. See Lalla, if a book is out of place, evinced.
Speaker 1: I was having a linebacker who was one day going to play for the Baltimore Ravens. And then you then I woke up, and then I woke up and was like.
Speaker 2: No, then you fell in love with a five foot ten Jewish man. There you go. Anyway, what I want to tell you more importantly is I am very blessed because I think with a girl, you have your cuddle time, you'll have your petty manni'se, You'll go shopping, you'll have playdates. With a boy he's coming in out of the dirt in the backyard, tracking through your carpets that you send out weekly to get clean. That' would have been a disaster all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, I dig it, I dig it. My girl's gonna be cool and swaggy anyway, So I'm not all right.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you dig your baby.
Speaker 3: Hey, Lala, if I just listen to your podcast because I'm on my way to work, I'm actually a labor and delivery nurse, so I think it's gonna be a girl. Also, I also wanted to say, get the epidural. Absolutely, don't have any regrets about it.
Speaker 10: Get it.
Speaker 3: You don't get a trophy ravenians pain. Also, your doctor does not run the show you do, so whatever they say they're gonna do, you can say no because a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 10: So you run the show in that room.
Speaker 3: And I hope you have a healthy baby in a safe, basquick delivery.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is awesome because I've actually heard a lot of stories about women in the delivery room, even with their families, where the nurses start doing things and it's not until the family leaves with their baby that they're like, why did we not say anything to that nurse when she was like smacking my baby around. So I'm definitely going to be the over protective mom that you need to explain every single thing to me that's happening. You're not taking my baby out of my sight. My fiance will be following you to see what you're doing. Not that I don't trust you, but I'm a new mom. I am a mama bear. That's my cub, and I'm gonna send my man, my burly man, to make sure that you're not fucking doing shit to my baby that I don't like. Right, Okay, I'm getting cut already. I'm picturing them doing things in my baby.
Speaker 2: You'll be so drugged up on second of all, I absolutely not. And second of.
Speaker 1: All, she's telling me to get the epidurl.
Speaker 2: Of course you're getting the epidurl. It's not negotiable. Don't want right, No one wants to hear your fucking screeches till six in the morning. You're ripping my head off because the pain you're getting the epidural.
Speaker 1: I already know that.
Speaker 2: Then we're going to walk into the sunset and get that beautiful little girl out of you. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how people.
Speaker 2: Can I say something, please? Yeah, you're not having this baby out in the outback. You're having this baby at Cedar Sidey in Beverly Hills, So you don't got to worry. If they take the baby, that means they need to do something with Randall.
Speaker 1: Unless you want my mother to be glued to me that day. You will be following them everywhere they go with that baby. Okay, Yeah, thank you blame and I say yes to drugs when it comes to epidurals, that is for sure. We have one last voicemail.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Hi lalla with Randall.
Speaker 1: Just listen to today's podcast.
Speaker 11: And first of all, I think you're having a girl.
Speaker 2: Because I think.
Speaker 10: All of us wild child back in the day always get.
Speaker 11: A girl because you know karma.
Speaker 10: I love you guys, Hope the baby's doing well.
Speaker 11: Congratulation.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy because more people like it was pretty fifty to fifty with the boy and girl, but most like there were more people that said girl, like it wasn't much more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that it is fifty to fifty. But the thing is, I felt God for our first child. Yeah, wanted us to have a girl because I think the first ten years we're going to be super easy, and then once she turns into a teenage or slash teen monster, then it will be ready together as a teen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I like that she said that because I've heard you say men like you and Jack's you guys get girls. But I've never heard a woman say like girls who have were why old child? Yeah, wild cast you you get a.
Speaker 2: Girl, which is actually good. I never heard that either. And you know what, that makes sense because you did have a wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, I was wild, But my mom knew all my wild stuff.
Speaker 2: When you got out to lash changed.
Speaker 1: My mom knew every single guy that was coming into my room, peep that I was touching. She knew all of it. Okay, whether you want to believe it or not, Lisa B knew my wild child's dreak, and your mom knows yours. Don't even pretend.
Speaker 2: Mom didn't know all my wild child. No, no, she knows now, as Stacy and Brittany both say, your relationship with your mother goes to different levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. Yeah, Rand you're going to be another girl, Dad.
Speaker 2: So the fact that we had our gender reveal, the fact that we're having a girl, the fact that you are a mother to be, the fact that you were having your first child. I feel like this week is a week that will go down in the history books for our family because you are going to have a little mini Lalla in less than six months.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm very protective. I don't want to post anything on Instagram. I'm like becoming this like weird Mama Bear reality started turned. I don't want to talk to anybody about anything in my personal life.
Speaker 2: Very odd.
Speaker 1: It is odd, But I understand you said last night last the podcast is a safe form for me to spill all the tea.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just leave it at that. Let's leave it at you like the podcast because obviously it's your voice, it's your podcast, and you could let people know how you're really feeling every week and it's honest versus you put something out there and they skew it and they turn it and you get upset. So I respect that, and we have the conversation and they'll take the.
Speaker 1: Picture off my page and turn it into a meme.
Speaker 2: But you did tell me last night for the next six months, yeah, you're going to focus on the podcast and being healthy and happy so that when the baby comes, you're a new your wonder woman, super girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I know, because I'm about to give bert to a little bore at your princess, So I need to be healthy and happy so that she can just thrive and come out strong. Anyway, y'all, we love you so much. Thank you for joining us in another episode to give them La La with Randall and we will talk to you next week.
Speaker 8: Hi, run all, I'm Lala as Carra Thompson.
Speaker 3: I'm from Canada in Alberta.
Speaker 2: I just wantay.
Speaker 3: I love you guys so much. I just celebrated yesterday one month of Friday, and I want to thank Wala. You're an inspiration and I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm all you and.
Speaker 1: Happy and all fun.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: I love looking your vodcast for are you guys are best and Stacey love you guys