Speaker 1: All right, coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject I'm stuck between a sister and a brother. All right, anyway, right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What do you have for us today, King of pranks?
Speaker 2: Come show your butt.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I asked, come show yo butt.
Speaker 3: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this, come show you butt.
Speaker 1: Today's the day.
Speaker 2: Today's the day. It's not. I'm time to get to the bottom of things. You got to show you.
Speaker 1: But the word bottom.
Speaker 2: Last thing we saw was his butt.
Speaker 4: Come show you butt, ruddy cat.
Speaker 3: Mar Yeah, this Marcas was up.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, you know anything about it? A Lincoln being stolen.
Speaker 3: A linkom being stolen? No, man, I don't know no about no Leco.
Speaker 2: Who is this cause you know about a Lincoln getting stolen?
Speaker 3: Man? Who is this? Man? I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Ain't getting my number?
Speaker 2: Man? Hey, dog, hold slow down. First of all, I'm trying to ask you somebody just stole my mama Lincoln. Man, and I'm asking they say you know something about it? Or you was one of them that did or do you know anything about a lady?
Speaker 3: Man? Man, I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen? Man. Man, who just came to my house with this here?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about no Lincoln being stolen.
Speaker 2: Man, my name Craig Man. Somebody stole my mama Lincoln, and they say you was one of the ones that probably had did it?
Speaker 3: Hold dog, who is whoo? Who is?
Speaker 2: Who is we?
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about Lincoln here stoken. Let me tell you something. Man, come to my house with this here? A boy the Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I'm on paper. Man, I don't do no like that still linc Man. You know understand, Man, I don't get out like that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know who told you that, man, or how you got my number? Man, But I ain't stolen your mama Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Man. Okay, hold up there that then you don't mind coming downtown because what happened was the lady next door all who took it and the dude that she say, the dude jump the fence and tow his pants in the back pocket, got tore off and she saw the dude. But so what we want you to do it. Come down and get in the lineup and everybody gonna show that. The lady say she know that, but when she see it.
Speaker 3: Hell on, no, man, you want to be I your mine? Think I'm gonna come downtown in the fire player. Now, I'm not gonna come downtown to show my well what I will do for you? I show my on this o. Man, you think your mama Lincoln, is that my house? You can come get that.
Speaker 2: Say, man, is your but the one that she saw come over that fence. Man, That's all I want to know.
Speaker 3: Man, Who is you? Man? Who is you? Man? Call it my house? Man? And and aspensing me of gelling your mama's part man would have had? Is you man? Are you crazy or something? Man?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I'm not trying to go back and forth with you, dog. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of who stole my mama car. Dog, That's really what I'm trying to do. You understand and come up.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Man? I ain't stole no Lincoln. Man, that ain't shown that.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no problem showing your butt to this lady. Man, because the lady say she know this. But when she said, did you did you crawl over the fence and tear your pants and the lady saw your butt. She know it when she see it.
Speaker 3: Man, Look, man, I'll checking man boy identified me by looking at my damn.
Speaker 2: That's what she saw. Man, she saw that.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't money. Man. What ma, Now you got my name?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, you Marcaus ain't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm marcam Okay, and don't quit acting like you ain't never been in no trouble before. Man. They already say you be getting in and out of trouble. So what I want to know? Where is you the one stole my mama? Lincoln? Man?
Speaker 3: How to pay for what I done? Man?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: But I ain't shold your mama Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, man, let me sell you this right here.
Speaker 3: Not them been locked up. Man, But I'll tell you what I go again. If you come down here trying to take my downtown and to show my I'm not gonna have it. Man, Just tall your mama car got thrown. I ain't had nothing to do with that. Man, say, man, look, either you gonna come downtown willingly, I'm gonna come to your house and drag you out. Man and bring you down there so this lady can.
Speaker 2: See your butt.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Like I say you, she know the butt when she's sitting there. It ain't your butt. You ain't got nothing to worry about. But you're gonna have to come downtown and show us, yo, Matt.
Speaker 3: Man, who in the hell is you? Man? You ain't no law man, You ain't no detective, you ain't no fire man. Man, Who in the hell is you? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the one time Kenny. I'm the person trying to figure out who stole my mama Lincoln. Man, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll tell you what you can. Come over here to my house, man, and I'll show you my man. God, this is a man. I ain't had nothing to do with this man. You talking about bringing the law to my house and taking my down Take them out? Man? What kind of what kind of this is?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you, I don't have nothing to do with your my caught being stolen. Man, But I ain't coming downtown to show my man. That's not the question.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no problem coming to get it at that one point. I ain't got no problem doing. I ain't come on, get come on.
Speaker 3: Get my den Hey man, I ain't get my Hey.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna say it one more time. Were coming to your house, dragging you out and taking you downtown if you don't want to go by yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't got in comfort with that man, because I have been down. Man, i'd have been down. Man. I done paid for my client. Man, I done paid for my client. But it ain't nobody Finn come get me from my house talking about taking me downtown and showing my If you want my you come to my house. Man, you hear me, because I ain't paid to go back down, man, and I will go back down if you come over my house with me about getting my screant.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, I'm just saying we need to the lady. Just need to see it, man, to see if it's the right one or not the right one. That's all you got to do is put it down just a little bit, so seek and see it.
Speaker 3: Man. Man, Man, I'm not finna do that. Man. I don't even know who the hell you are. Man, How do you even get my information? Man? How do you get my number? Man? You need to get out my phone with this hell. Man, that's a man.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you know what man, I'm not finna go back and forth with you no more. You're gonna have to bring your butt down here to the station. I'm coming down there and dragging about your hours to take. I'm through talking about this now you hear me.
Speaker 3: Look look, man, come on and get me. Man, you want my man, Come on and get me. Man.
Speaker 2: You did hey, man, let me when you heel it up. I tell you what, Man, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 3: You're listening to me, I'm missing man.
Speaker 2: This is nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 3: Ah hell no, man, helo man, y'all. Man, Look man, y'all had me thinking, Man, I'm gonna go back to this tenter tantrum. Man in then you're talking about my man. I didn't show no indepenitentiary, and I ain't gonna show now now.
Speaker 5: Man, come on, man, I'm telling you, but makes all the difference.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You too much.
Speaker 1: My prediction is going it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Today might be a good day for you.
Speaker 4: Agree, y'all ain't been in a situation where with somebody behind.
Speaker 2: But is its steam.
Speaker 5: Swift.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I think I heard a kick in there.
Speaker 3: You know, that's one of the masters. You watch from across the street.
Speaker 5: Oh thats Win in the house.
Speaker 2: It's going down, all right, well black people not no, all right?
Speaker 1: If you thank you as always, you are truly the king of pranks.
Speaker 2: But you go back in the house.
Speaker 3: They were in time of pass. Go back in the house, all.
Speaker 4: Right, it's going down. July twenty second. It's my fraternity Calpa Alpha Side Fraternity Incorporated, eighty six Conclave, Tampa, Florida. I am hosting the Kampa Alpha Pside eighty six Conflaint Conclave. Family outing on the ripple Wall. You don't want to miss it. If you and Tampa you want to come hang out with the noops. Baby, we are in the city. Get your tickets.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Strawberry letter. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Mm hm