Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong, and Jetty and now he arm draw who live a prom studio? Cey you are. We are in a dimly lit room, deep with on the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communications compound that does not yet have drone technology, but we need it today. We are toiling under the title of the show for sale, a fat, delicious pig in this poke. I'd heard the expression for many years, never buy a pig in a poke. Finally it occurred to me to ask, the hell's a polke? It's a bag. It's a bag you can't see inside. You gotta trust me. This peg in this poke is fat and delicious, well left, right and center. That's the way everybody's reacting to the Iran deal. The hell is it? I've never heard that expression except for out of use? Is that a crimment expression that people say? Yeah, it was common when I was a kid. I've never heard. Of course, there are a lot of pig sales when I was a youngster, in and out of pokes. I mean his name it is it basically a don't get fooled on a on a deal. Is that what it means, Well, it means uh, don't don't buy something whose value cannot be ascertained. Ah, don't, don't. Don't take anybody's word that you know it is what it is. Take a look at it first. Let's do a breaking news, Michael. We rarely do this, Like minutes into the show, a breaking news. God, this fast moving time. So the news breaks, the docu brays, Yes, the FBI just announcing that they foiled a terrorist plot against the UFC fight on Trump's birthday with a couple dozen people involved. It involved the drone attacks on the White House and then waves of snipers. Yes, and Cash Pattel has just announced it and more details will be coming out, I assume. But they've arrested multiple people already. That's something. People explosive laden drones to strike buildings in the vicinity of the events, sparking mass panic and driving the crowd to flee toward a sniper team pois to pick them off. Then a second wave of attackers largely planned to storm the White House gate good Lord. The fact that there has not already been some sort of drone terrorist attack. You know, what do we call these things that happen it's us attacking us in our own country, a false flag abrations? No, no, but like not a foreign not a al kaeda attacking. Is what do we call these things when like a group of people commit political violence in the United States? Domestic terrorism, domestic terrorism, I guess, But I'm surprised we haven't had foreign terrorism, domestic terrorism, bank robbery, something that involved a drone attack yet, since they're so easy to cheap and easy to make, apparently all the directions are online. I'm surprised it hasn't that, and yet it will happen. It will happen at some point soon. And then I wonder if every like every capital bank, every every big event you go to, is going to have to start having some sort of anti drone technology. Wow, you know all the stuff like the Boston Marathon bombing from a couple of years ago. So ever since then, large gatherings you have magnetometers and very police on the ground, But I don't think we have anything in the sky yet to stop drones from flying in and attacking people. So all of American life is going to have to be under screens like or in Florida and there are too many bugs. I don't know what the anti drone technology will be, but I look forward to hearing more details on this terrorist attack than thank God did not go off. And it's got that speaking al Qaeda, that was the sort of thing that they, you know, they perfected around the world of you have an attack causing people to run a certain direction, right then you attack all those people. Yeah, Russia did that the other night, the class double tap in Kiev where they bombed something and then is all the folks, the first responders and rescue people and paramedics were there, they dropped another bomb on him. I want to talk about that. At some point the war in Ukraine has become purely a war of cruelty and punishment with no hope for success. It is Vladimir Putin at his worst. It's an sery note. One of the things they're talking about right now at the Group of Seven meeting. I see them posing for the class photo right now, Trump and four European leaders and then a couple other jokers. Oh, I've made an error, a slight mistake. I only gave you one of the potential titles because I distracted myself with my explanation of the charming expression about pigs and folks. Alternate title is Freddy the German loves America and you should too. He is the World Cup fan who's gone viral as he travels around this country posting pictures in commentary and saying this country is incredible. Good for you, Freddy, welcome, my friend. So not fred Mertz, the leader of Germany, but this middle Coleman German tourists. Yes, more on our side. So Trump has said a whole bunch of things today already that are really interesting around the whole Oraan deal. It's getting harder for me to want to wait to comment on it until the details come out, because so many details have come out, but nobody knows if they're real or not yet. There's a the agreement the MoU is in theory floating around on the Internet, and lots of people are commenting on it, but it's not verified whether it's the actual thing or not. If the one floating around that everybody's commenting on, and people at high levels like Mark Theeson of the Washington Boast, you know, some of your big time commentators, If it is the agreement, it is a it is awful. It isn't It is a surrender. It is a guy who went to war without the guts to lose any soldiers, which you can't do. You can't declare war on a top twenty world military with the idea. But we will not lose any soulders. Wrong and I but he boots on the ground, We're not actually gonna fight. This will be easy. Yeah, yeah, I think it's notable that left Right and Trumpy, The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal in the New York Post are all saying, yeah, what we know so far this smells bad. Well, I don't know what we do know, but it's pretty hard to explain why you're keeping the detailed secret. If it looks good for you, that makes zero sense. Or is it still I mean, that's a good theory. The other possible explanation is it's still in flux. Well, then don't announce it's done, well, because it ain't. If it ain't done, don't announce it's done. If it is a pig and a poke. If it is done, the only reason you would continue to keep it secret is because it doesn't look good. Hey, kids, want some cake? It's half baked. We got a bunch of JD. Vance clips and some of the things he says are highly troubling. Yeah. Oh, and the ultimate thing. It drives me crazy because it breaks down on cable news conversations and in a lot of talk radio and just a lot of discussions. It's just it gets back to partisan politics. Does this help the RS or the d's Does this helped Trumper? I don't give a crap about whether it makes Obama's deal look better or worse or whatever. Who freaking cares about that. I care about whether or not Iran gets a nuclear weapon. That's all those people know, and it's the only thing they care about, which is why I don't watch them much at all. And if we're gonna now trust the IRGC and give them money and time, I think that helps them get a nuclear weapon. Well, they're learning the ways of peace, according to JD. Vance, and they declared they don't want a nuclear weapon anymore. I forget. I'll have to look back in my notes. But somebody said, the worst thing about this is legitimatizing the IRGC to such a level. We've never considered them a legitimate government. Now. JD. Vance is going to sit down across the table from the Republican National Guard and smile and shake hands and then post for pictures and declare them you are the official government Iran and we're your buddies. Yeah what, So it seems yeah what? And of course, the biggest wild card of this whole thing, how in the heck are you going to stop Israel and HESBLA from fighting? You're not. There's zero chance of that none, which is why I bet ten dollars that I don't think anything's gonna get signed on Friday. Oh that's right, I better have my tenski ready because I'm not super optimistic. Well, I think it's more likely than I felt yesterday that it does get signed, because why wouldn't you sign that if you're a right and uh, because there's like there's just a whole bunch of we might do this and we might do that, and I did six months from now, this could happen. So sign here, Okay, sign here, initial here? All right? Are going to ignore it anyway? So let's see. Do I need to put the date yesterday? Okay? Fine, good, let's do we need a noteary republic Somebody call a Notary Republic. Yeah, anyway, more on that we can get into the supposed deal I suppose, and a bunch of other stuff. SpaceX just bought a giant company that I'd never been heard of, which helped to drive home the point that I have no idea what's going on in the world. There you go. You're not a high flying tech guy, are you? Apparently not? Now let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday Bloomsday. If you're a fan of you, Lysses June the sixteenth year, twenty twenty six, where I'm strung in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations. Here we are leaping into action at mark. My goal hasn't changed.
Speaker 3: I've been laser focused on stopping these commye animals, and I.
Speaker 2: Will stop them.
Speaker 3: If you think we uncovered a lot of fraud and evil in the campaign, just wait. We have some recordings of one of your exalted candidates doing and saying something that would make her resign in shame. I was saving it for the general election. Go ahead and pick your demon Certify your choice. And then you get to see it. So Karen Nitia, ask yourself, is it possible that one of your employees may have a recording of you doing or saying something that would force you to resign in disgrace?
Speaker 2: Spencer Pratton going World War three full frontal assault. He's out of the election, but he is in it to stay for the disruption. That's the reality TV star running for mayor was running for mayor and Los Angeles but did not make the top two. I don't know. I think this got a little rod to it. I hope it doesn't. But oh desperation. You think he's actually got something. He's not just trying to have another go with being relevant. No, I bought it at face value. If I end up being the fool, then I will gladly. I hope he has something. Yeah, it seemed very straightforward and sincere to me. No, lay ladies, hope you sleep well. He said. Los Angeles had a good long look at their candidates and chose the current disaster and a communist as opposed to him. So I'm not sure what he's going to have that's going to damage that To the point, the current bass the moderates is a communist, right, a communist. It's clearly a communist light versus one hundred hardcore, eighty proof communists. How about this pretending to no longer be a communist versus openly. That's a good one. Yeah, there you go. That's a good one. All right. So we got headlines on the way, and we'll have to get into more of the news of the day. I may have turned completely on the war, but I'm still waiting for the details. Stay here. I'm supposed to do a blood draw today for physical and completely forgot to fast. Been drinking coffee like a fiend. Now I got to put it off till tomorrow. Anything in that coffee, No, But they told me nothing. They don't want me to take anything, including confidents. Here's your dystopian healthscape. Headline of the day. World's leading experts in AI in detecting AI images, says give up. Well, never mind, I've thought that from the beginning. Well, you're not the world's leading expert, Jack. I hate to humble you like that, but you're not. He is, well, he was now he doesn't care. I just feel like it's obvious. It's just like any of the detection any of the detection software for figuring out whether somebody actually wrote a paper or not, or pictures No. Eventually, nah, because the AI is going is competing against itself right right, and the AI is winning. Let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Heather Myers. Heather, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Hi, Joe and Jack. Good morning. Let's talk about the story that's making headlines across every media outlet, covered very different way. Starting with CBS News, Trump says Net and Yahoo has to be more responsible. With Lebanon from Fox News, President Donald Trump delivering tough talk at the G seven, warned to Iron to fully comply with the Memorandum of Understanding, and from MS now Republicans are nervous. Trump may have made a bad deal on a run.
Speaker 2: Republicans are nervous again turning it into partisan politics. Who gives a freaking crap about that. The goal is to not have a country that has been vowing to wipe Israel off the map and chanting death to America for my entire life. Keep them from having a nuclear weapon. That's the thing, not what happens in the midterms. In Kentucky's sixth District, I was just gonna ask how it would affect the midterms. Dang it.
Speaker 1: From CBS News This Morning, FBI disrupts alleged plot targeting White House UFC event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to hear more details about that, the fact that they were going to use a drone attack. That is the future. H arrests made in Cincinnati that noted hotbed of extremism, interesting Carrie from NBC News.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom says DOJ is investigating him and his wife and blames Trump.
Speaker 2: Gavin's crooked. His wife is crooked. There's probably an investigation due. But I'm not taking as much delight in this as you might think. I will explain why in a little while. Well, he's also while acting angry, loving it. They're investigating us, Yes, he thought as soon as he found out. Yeah maybe, although, man, there are a lot of loose ends there.
Speaker 1: From CNN. Mitch McConnell wants to be back on Capitol Hill after hospitalization.
Speaker 2: What it's one hundred and naight, he's older than the hills of Kentucky. It's eighty four.
Speaker 1: From NBC News. Vance calls childless cat ladies comment one of the dumbest things I've ever said, God.
Speaker 2: That's resurfaced. See I still agree with them, I do so, yes, I disagree. I'm I'm on recanting.
Speaker 1: This one alarming for us here in California. Malli Now says Santa Andrea's fault reaches highest stress level in a thousand years.
Speaker 2: You know we needed something else to worry about. Mm, the big one. Sant Andrea's fault needs to get off social media. That's what's called causing all the stress. As long as it's as long as it's not my fault, I'm okay. Don't count out the count up the likes. It'll just make you miserable.
Speaker 1: From News Nation, Stanford researchers say, your body already makes a nozembic alternative.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't seen one. I haven't seen the results of them.
Speaker 1: This is interesting that they say that your body makes a molecule, and when they injected this molecule into mice and pigs before a meal, it cut down their food intake by up to fifty percent within an hour.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not making enough of them, apparently putting more.
Speaker 1: BRP. News Nations says starter homes now cost a million dollars in two and forty two US cities.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, that's a stat and.
Speaker 1: That's why the USA Today put out this headline. Young people are rejecting Boomer's view of the American dream. Yeah, I say, the American dream is now about preserving a quality of life that aligns with individual goals, values, and personal personal fulfillment.
Speaker 2: Anytime a headline includes the term American dream, I am bound to be annoyed. I roll my eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Newsmack says half of parents track their adult kid's location.
Speaker 2: And we do our daughter. But go ahead to.
Speaker 1: Say, finally, this morning from the Babylon, the UFC fight ends abruptly as a broker's peace deal between the fighters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, by one of them got a nuclear weapon. Oh as more details of that terrorist plot come out, domestic terrorist plot come out, will bring him to you because it's really interesting. The mo OU, the Memorydom of Agreement is supposedly out. Armstrong and Getty. They're celebrating cattle over. It's over.
Speaker 4: It is a win in every possible way for Kate ver Day and their first ever World Cup down a zero zero trap with the ump champion Spade.
Speaker 2: And that's why those of us who don't watch soccer don't watch soccer all that cheering because ninety minutes went by and nobody scored a single point. Oh that's what makes it so amazing, the tension, the artistry, the beauty. A single point scored in an hour and a half of soccer. Why did I come? Do I get my money back? Who do I speak to? Bugget money back for this ticket? It was a defensive battle. It's an exquisite illustration of the art form. Oh so god, it was, And nobody would think that in the NFL if it was zero zero went out some great defense. Really glad I came. Yeah, I really shut down that offense completely, both of them. First of all, we're out the turf between the thirties, as they said. First of all, Verde is a country the ver day. Okay, they're ranked ninety eighth in the world or something like that, and they they died and the European champion and didn't give up a goal against the number two team in the tournament, Spained. So for them that's pretty exciting. But still for an average soccer Spain's got to be pretty embarrassed. Oh yeah, yeah, you know what, it reminds me of Peggy Noonan wrote this beautiful piece about how as we moved toward our two hundred and fiftieth birthday as a country, we should remember the movie Rocky, which came out that spring or early summer, several weeks before July the fourth, and how it is such a great story about America and about how a loser and a bum who imagines a better life for himself finds a couple of people who care about him, and he cares about them, and he scratches and he claws, and he has modest names, but by God, he achieves them. And it's just it's a beautiful American story and it's just what this country's about, and you can't forget that. And so Cape Verde was Rocky. Just go to distance, Just go to distance. They were saying to each other, you're right, Spain was Apollo Creed? Who is Burgess? Meredith? I don't know. I can't find Cape Verde on a map. It's over in Africa. Somewhere, there's a cape. It's on the ocean. I'll take your word for it. Yeah, clearly everybody knows that. So Las, since we're talking about soccer, later we will talk about Merlin, the World Cup, duck, which has become a giant celebrity. It's a duck in a little soccer jersey wonder around better than a duck wearing human clothing. Plus Freddie's that German is the toast of America. Yeah, I love this guy, love him, and we'll talk about that as well. So on a much more serious note, as Brian Todd reports here on CNN, there's a hell of a terrorist attack uncovered in it would be terrorist attack uncovered in the nick of time.
Speaker 5: This week, federal officials have arrested multiple people who they say discussed plots to attack that UFC event at the White House on Sunday, including by using drones and by using gunman. The official says a law enforcement team, including Secret Service and FBI personnel, uncovered messages messages discussing this plot between multiple individuals. The FBI director Cash Pattel confirmed the arrests in a post on x this morning, Patel saying that law that the law enforcement effort to actually disrupt to thwart this allegedly planned plot was a quote multi state operation and involved actors from outside the Washington, DC area.
Speaker 2: Now, before we get into the clips that have some of the details which are really really interesting. Let me play this role for some of our listeners who I know at thinking this and I'm kind of half there myself. How many of the people involved in the plot were also FBI agents who may even have come up with the idea? That's what I would like to know. H none, all right? Zero? Wow? Wow Michigan right your cenical governoral emails to the senecal jackmail bag at Armstrong and geddy dot com. Have the people involved were in the FBI? Wow? What are you? Four chan now? All of a sudden, the bureau learned of the plot on June the tenth. I remember the UFC fight was on the fourteenth, executing a search warren in Cincinnati where the first arrest was made. Some of the alleged suspects traveled to Fredericksburg, Virginia on June twelfth or thirteenth to make preparations for the attack. Did I see the number that twenty six total people were involved? That's a lot of people. Upon investigating a suspect's iPhone, as already found at least twenty three users of an encrypted chat app signal involved in discussing parameters of what could have been a devastating terror attack in the heart of the nation's capital. Here are the alleged details.
Speaker 5: Our law enforcement source said that this group of people discussed in messages attaching deadly payloads to drones in order to cause panic at the UFC event and then to use gunman to shoot at the crowds. But it is not clear. This is an important detail here. It is not clear right now how far this group was in the planning before law enforcement became aware of these messages allegedly sent between these people.
Speaker 2: Now this is getting cause I got a bunch of TVs on. This is getting like no coverage. Is it because it would be an attack by lefties against Trump people? Is that wy sympathetic toward Trump? Exactly?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: I gotta believe if this broke, If this story broke and they were gonna a big Joe Biden Kamala Harris event and kill a whole bunch of Democrats at the White House, well it should be. It should make the news no matter who it is, of course, but I'm not seeing it anywhere other than fun. Can you imagine if it was the opening of the Obama Library in Chicago? Oh yeah, Klingon prison as it's been described. H I actually don't think it's that bad, but uh, you know, my part of my offense to your offensive suggestion was that that was the Biden administration and they're out of control FBI, that was targeting everybody to the right of Mitt Romney, and I don't I don't think that's probably happening right now, but we'll see. We'll let this play out. But you're right, it should be an enormous story. I mean, unless it was a bunch of yay who's who didn't even have a gun, but I find that unlikely in the us of a Well, you know, we'll get more details. Were they just talking about drones or did they actually have drones that they had, you know, spent the time and money on to try to pull this thing off. Again, that's coming as a common attack robin a bank instead of a school shooter, it's going to be somebody with a drone that's coming. Oh good lord, wow, wow. What do you think of JD Vance's take on this stuff?
Speaker 6: This is very very dark stuff, and unfortunately we're talking about this a little bit off camera, but this is what happens when people turn the rhetoric up so loud that disagree with somebody is a cause for violence. That's the place that we've come to. Unfortunately, with too much of our political rhetoric. We got to tell everybody to tone it down. And I hate to say this, but it's true. You see more political violence and violent rhetoric coming from the left than the right these days. Everybody has a role to cut this stuff out. But I think a lot of my Democratic colleagues in Washington have got to look themselves in the mirror and say, why is so much of this political violence coming from our side of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can do something different. I think he's right, but I continue to say I believe this JD. It's never going to end until we start calling out our own sides. You call out conservatives, Democrats, got to call out Democrats. That's the only way we'll ever get out of this. As long as we stay in the the other side, does it more camp, Well, it'll never end, right right, Yeah, I would agree, and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Too much money to be made. Don't forget politics. Government is a for profit enterprise, and there's tremendous amount of profit in mistakes. So for him to not throw in there. What show was he on as he was talking there? Does anybody know we're Fox and Okay he was on Fox and Friends for him not to throw in there, And there's way too many people on our side that talk about violence for him to not include that. You just we got to call out our own sides or we're never going to get anywhere. The other side's worse. That's the whole race to the bottom thing, because then it justifies anything. Yeah, very frustrating. Yeah, well, yeah, I guess I would suggest since that's never going to happen, we need to find a different strategy. But you're pining for it as lovely it really is, if only you know it's it's Yeah, go ahead. I'm as optimistic as Merlin the World Cup duck. There he is there, Oh, the great Marylin. The thing that keeps me going in the midst of discussions like we've just had is that we as a country have moved through several periodic spasms of violence where it was embraced and it was a widespread and then everybody's like that's stupid and we stop. I don't quite get this that's one hundred percent true. But I don't quite get this as a like good news situation. We're about to go through a long period of tremendous political violence in which many people will die and be afraid. But it's happened before and we've come out the other side. Oh okay, good, then I won't worry about it. Try not to get shot or have your fingers blown off. God Barding, Yeah, I know it's dark. The fact that it's happened before ist. That doesn't it doesn't help a whole lot. And so called right wing violence is a tiny, tiny shadow of the left wing militancy we're seeing in our schools, our universities, our graduate schools, and all the young brainwashed kids get turned out of there. They are all coming hard with left wing violence. I've got a yes, I'll call on my own. All political violence is abhorrn't including right wingy violence. But it's just that it's it's it's a way unbalanced scale. I got a great thing I just came across about the cultural revolution in China, which I was mentioning yesterday. How angry people get at me in my cyber truck because they hate Elon musk so much, and how I believe that if they saw me being beaten, they'd be happy about it. I really believe that based on how angry they are, they're insane in the brain. And that's coming that sort of thing. Ah, when you spend all your time and you're again your educational establishment teaching people that people other people who disagree with you are not wrong, misguided, or see the world differently, they are evil. They are evil people who will kill you and your children. Well, that would excuse violence if people believe it, and people believe it, stop teaching it. That's what we need to do. I'll get to that cultural revolution stuff later. It's really interesting. We got to do the whole Gavin Newsom and the video he put out yesterday. Is he loving this or what? This is fantastic news for him? He won't love it when he's wearing manacles, manicals, shuffling his way to the prison bus. Who'll be at that hel Salvador pushing brother, pushing your head down. He's in the white T shirt. If there's any justice, he will be That's right. Okay, we got mail bag on the way next, stay here. Well, I can't see why the domestic terrorist attack being thwarted is not making any news since it is known now that they were targeting capitalist elites, billionaires and anybody who received a PAC money. Okay, well, who does that sound like? Absolutely clear? Wow? At least yeah, a couple of dozen or more users of signal discussing this attack against capitalist deletes, right, billionaires, ayody, it takes money from Jews. Yeah, and the billionaire class that is one hundred percent of the Bernie AOC crowd. So no, I'm done. Yeah, it's the Islaminist crowd. I'm telling you they're coming, and when they come, you'll wish you'd listen to me. Well, you're listening to me right now, he realizes. Here's your freedom looking quote of the day, sent along by Justin from Woodland, Beautiful Woodland to California guys. In an effort to sound fancy, I thought i'd share this quote from theusicidies. Can you help me there? Thues thucididies. I knew I would stumble over it, and I did, Who, in turn, is quoting a Spartan king quote. The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and it's fighting done by fools. It's interesting. Yeah, I had to read that twice to really pick up on it. The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and it's fighting done by fools. And I was meditating on this, and I've had the privilege through the years of knowing a number of folks of high level in our nation's military, as has Jack, a handful of generals and admirals in my case, and every single one of them was absolutely brilliant, I mean impressively smart, and you know, I'd bring up geopolitical issues and their knowledge was tremendous. That's what he's talking about about. Our warriors must be scholars, and our scholars must not be limpriested cowards. Anyway, think about it. I feel like we're don't mailbag or don't drop us an oat mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Diane, formerly of San Jose, now in Colorado, rights side listen four hours every day. Yesterday, Jack said the funniest line this year when you were talking about the European fans loving the flyovers at soccer games, Jack said, mind your ps and q's those are bombers for a reason. I fell on the floor, laughing my ass off. Thank you Jack for making my year. I found it militaristic, bombastic, autistic, and simplistic. How about this from MJ who is signs off attempting to parent without AI in Tennessee. Thanks for the laugh, guys, added to the bank. During my driving with my three year old son, Jasper, that's good name. That's a cool name. That's a great name. Traffic was getting hectic and we were cut off. I had to slam on my brakes. I yelled out loud, God, you freaking moron, get off the dam roads. My son, of course, now calls out to all drivers merging or driving closer than usual, freaking mowan. That's awesome. Of course, Dad and I had a heart to heart about nice words and not nice words. Of course, moron topped the list, along with several others you'd unfortunately pick up on the drive to a birthday party across the way. I put the radio on, but my son asked for Jack and Joe good Boy put on an older episode blah blah blah. However, when segueing from hour one to hour two, Jack said, stay tuned, there's moren the way. Jasper immediately said Jack, that's not a nice word. Don't say mowan. Oh sweet ah. When you see your kids mirroring your behavior, it can be charming, can be uplifting, it can be horrifying. Mmm. Yes, depending on the behavior they're mirroring, mirroring indeed, yeah yeah uh. Christo and Reno love this. On the topic of Elon envy, I to him, dumbfounded by the response to some people in thinking that when Elon makes money, they somehow lose money. I want to challenge them and ask them if, at some point in their lives their plans to colonize Mars didn't succeed because Elons sold their idea. Or ask them if their plans to build the most innovative ev on the planet many years ago didn't take off because the Elon got there first and stole it. Or asked them if their plans to put neural control devices into human brains was so close, but gush darn it, Elon somehow meet them, beat them to it, and he goes on he cites the boring company. All of this points to the fact that of all people here on Elon Musk has created new industries, entirely new pathways to wealth. Uh and paid tons of taxes and will continue to Oh yeah, astounding amounts of taxes. Yeah, I would agree. And then let's see this is a pilot Bob from the blah beautiful Los Altos Hills. Oh he's a friend of Armstrong. You get over twenty five years. Wow, thanks bom. Totally agree that Elon deserves every petty of his trillion dollar net worth and his insight and big risks weren't large payouts. Just remember that Elon cashed in big on zero emissions vehicle credits. California and other states forced manufacturers to build a certain percentage of their fleets as the EVS. If car company think GM did not produce that percentage, they'd be limited to how many cars they could sell in those states. The percentage grows every year, et cetera. Since Tesla makes one hundred percent EV's, they were allowed to sell their excesses his credits on the open market to these other companies. Since the credits were bankable, Tesla sold lots of credits in the early years, et cetera, et cetera. That was all Democrat led government regulation. Is Elon supposed to say, I'm not taking those credits. I'm not going to sell those credits. I don't believe it. He'd to be a fool. Please, you know I've got some more great email. Maybe we'll sprink it in later, sprinkle it in later. Throughout the day, there's a lot to talk about England. Banning social media for anybody under sixteen is an interesting idea. I don't know how they're going to force it, and what do they mean, and what do they mean by social media? That's a pretty broad term. Plus Freddie the German and Merlin the Duck fun at the World Cup.
Speaker 1: Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty