Speaker 1: You don't answer the phone Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, you're doing the phone tap today?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Perfect. We received a letter from Emily. See, Emily is taking some college classes and she's decided to get her dad involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, well, Danielle's going to make a call as a professor to dad, and then Emily will speak to her dad. Let's see exactly what's going on in today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, I may I speak to Larry Please? This is Professor Peery ro Uh huh, I am your daughter, Emily's sculpting teacher.
Speaker 1: Is everything all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is great. I just wanted to confirm that you're going to be there on Friday.
Speaker 1: On Friday? Is there something going on? She hasn't told me anything about this.
Speaker 3: Oh? Actually she signed you up on Friday for ninety five for a model for our class.
Speaker 1: I know she hasn't told me anything about this. Ye.
Speaker 3: I mean, would you be willing to come in and post for the class so they could sculpt?
Speaker 1: You don't know. I guess I should talk to her about it.
Speaker 3: But I guess if she didn't tell you anything, then you don't know that it's actually a nude sculpting class. Excuse me, I mean this session that we're doing is nude models. And she said, oh, my dad, it's perfect. He's in great shape. He'll be great for this.
Speaker 1: No, that that really isn't something I would do.
Speaker 3: She said, Oh, he's the coolest dad, He's like, he's not one of you know what.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I'm going to need to talk to her about this. But no, the answer is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Once they sculpted you, it's not like people are going to know that it's Larry's you know what. They're just going to know it's somebody's you know what.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't know why you're pushing me on this. I've told you right now this is not something I'm comfortable with and it's not something I'm going to do, and I will talk to my daughter about it.
Speaker 3: What will we give you a hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: No, that's not the point. The point is is that I'm not going to strip in front of anybody, let alone a group of strangers. Now please, okay, well okay, then how about this.
Speaker 3: Would you feel more comfortable if your wife was in the class?
Speaker 1: No? Absolutely not. This is ridiculous he's so upset I'm away from Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my gosh, Okay, hold on, he's calling. He's calling I three way am in right? Okay, hold on, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just got a really rather disturbing call from none of your professors.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: She said that you volunteered me to come in and be a model.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said you were busy on Friday when I talked to.
Speaker 1: You last week, And yeah, no, I thought you wanted to have lunch or something. I didn't realize you were going to start volunteering me for stuff. Well, you know what, she's she's a little crazy, this woman. She wanted, why are you so upset? You sounded really mad because this woman asked me to come in and model naked in your class. That I can't believe you even you even thought I would I would possibly consider that. I cannot tell you how embarrassing that was. Oh, I don't even understand what's wrong with that? Dude?
Speaker 3: What do you mean say that I should get.
Speaker 1: Out of my body, that I should respect my body, my body, your body, but not not and not not to display it in front of a bunch of strangers. I don't know what you were.
Speaker 3: Than my classmates and they're professionals.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, if you feel comfortable with it, you're you're a grown girl. You can do whatever you want. But no, how dare you volunteer me for something like that without even asking me? I talked to more about it. Mom knows too, and she's the prudest person on the planet. She was running like a lie on a beach in a bathing suit. You're talking about about being in a class naked.
Speaker 3: Nose knows she has the ability to.
Speaker 1: Difference between crap. This is crap.
Speaker 3: Fine, Well, if you're not going to help me out with class, at least can I put you on the radio? What hey, Larry, Larry, this is Danielle Narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. You just got phone tapped. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Now, it was getting to a point there where I thought, Okay, something is wrong here, something that's really wrong.
Speaker 3: Phone tap