Speaker 1: All right, guys, ray and we are going.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another outrageously amazing episode of Busting with the Boys. I believe this is episode one seventy one correct, So you know, see, the boy is not here, He's just enjoying the fruits of his labor. My man is in Maui, Hawaii, staying at the Four Seasons. So you know, my man's done pretty decent in life. He brought Olru over there and Charo. They are now and just enjoying the sun, baking in catching a couple of them beach vibes that we all been arguing about for months and months and months. And you know he's gonna come back and probably maybe gently say a different tune. Sure, I sure hope so, because I gave a little leeway on my lake vibes. I do really enjoy the lake vibes. But I think once the boy really settles down, he might not fully get it because he's living a little bit of privilege. He's living a little bit of that four season life, so we might not get the true vibe of that beach town and everything like that. But I think he'll I think he'll come back see another tune, one tune, you never have to sing a different one on. As our presenting sponsor, you guys know him, you guys absolutely love him, and you see him on the road every day because they're the most dependable and reliable vehicle on the road. That is the Chevy Silverado. If you're looking to make your summer story a strong run, Chevy Silverado can take you there and that story will start as as soon as you take the wheel. The Silverado ZR two or if you're in Canada for our Canada listeners, the Silverado z R two was built to tame the trails as the most off road ready Silverado ever created.
Speaker 1: And there are eight more.
Speaker 2: Silverado models choose from to make sure the one that fits your life comes and is a nice little cozy for you. Silverado provides the strength and Chevy truck capability to handle whatever comes next. With Silverado, you have everything you need to not only write your own summer story, but also make it an unforgettable one. Take command of your summer with Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: What a way.
Speaker 2: I know we're in summer right now, but if you have the capability to go out to I always say Freeland Chevrolet if you're in the greater Nashville area. Obviously, we love Freeland here. If you the ability and the want to and the need to to go treat it. Trade in your vehicle and get a Chevy Silverado. I don't care what summer you've had so far. You know, you might have lost a puppy. You something might have happened right that real heartbreak hotel, Maybe someone broke up with you. The best way to get back on is to get one of those Chevy Silverado's.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know puppy hurt, and I know heartbreaks are tough on your boy's gone through it a couple of times. But the Silverado, especially that z R z R two, those things will just make you feel great. Obviously, I'm sitting here, I already talked about will your boys in training camp right now, and I believe I've talked about one of my shout out no free shot outs before. I'm a little sun kissed. Did you guys notice, Did you guys notice that I had a little bit of a tan on me? Neither one of you said anything, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: We wanted to wait till the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no question. As soon as I walked in here. Here's how I like to think when I'm gone for a little bit, how it's going to go. And I just wanted to say before before I even get to the end of this story, it never goes how I want it to. When I'm gone for a little bit. Your boy's missing the boys. I'm up late at night. I'm having bad dreams. What if they don't love me anymore? What if we don't have the same camaraderie as we used to.
Speaker 1: What if? What if? What if?
Speaker 2: But then I think when I come back, there might even be a standing ovation. There might be the back of the bus completely full of dudes just with a fat clap saying, hey, welcome back, Hey we missed your babe. Unfortunately, that's not what happens. I come in here, I pull up through our amazing shit, which by the way, the AC is cranking great because it's a little muggy outside today, Thank god we're not practicing. And I'm thinking, I want to see Blossy. I want to see Garrett. I don't want to see Jack. I want to see JP. I know I'm missing on the boy, but maybe the boys will bring the energy for me. I come in I open the door, I talk about how spooky are lighting it is because we all know That'spootober's right around the corner, and these.
Speaker 1: Boys are like sow. That was it? Not a whole lot of love back? There was it? Jackie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There really wasn't.
Speaker 4: Energy has been a little low because as you can see it, it's just us three.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm never in doubt that the energy cannot surge up at any given moment.
Speaker 1: Any moment, baby, how about how about this. Let's give it Ronald plus or Taylor being back on the bot.
Speaker 2: And you know what hasn't come out, but it's gonna make us more back than ever. And keep the camera on Jackie real quick, and if you can zoom in on Jack's incredible hat. Those boys aren't out yet. And I know Will knows the timelines because listen, that man is he's running this show while Daddy's away at camp. All right, there it is. You didn't zoom in on it. It was tough.
Speaker 1: Here to do it.
Speaker 2: That hat is? Is that the Raiders Edition one? I believe so that black and Silver peace and I know Will talked about our best, our best and greatest demographics in the last podcast. Yes, I did listen to the intro. He mentioned Big Red, he mentioned Nebraska. Those boys out there in Omaha, all are at Lincoln, everywhere in Nebraska have absolutely been showing up for the boys. Obviously we'll refer to it the origin story, how we became a thing that Tennessee Titans fans are obviously always there for us. And also Ray, my boy literally dipped his toe, dipped his toe in the hot tub at the Oakland Raiders. Was the Oaklan Raiders, and then was the Las Vegas Raiders. Basically just showed up, had a quick cup of coffee and boogied. But the Raider fans, ma'am, shout out you guys for being epic fans and just buying into everything that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is a cry for help, dude, This is an SOS. If if I was on the Titanic right now, I'd be hitting that little thing. Be Bepp, Bepp, just calling my boys in ann Arbor. I know the football team basis. I know a Harball is a homie. I know the whole squad inside the building is absolutely loving the boys every single day. I would love to have an Olive branch to stand on to sit here and be able to look at Will in the eyes and say, hey, them boys and Michigan are coming. They're absolutely coming. And the only way for you to do that is just absolutely just fill our mentions. If you're gonna go to Twitter, you're gonna go to Instagram. Your boys off social media. But listen, I'm always welcoming followers. I'll be back high and mighty and five, you know what, dude, And here we go because I got a thing here. Maybe we can get the followers up because your boy's gonna throw his hat in the ring in the million club too.
Speaker 1: Also, obviously Will did that.
Speaker 2: Your boy wants to be in that million club also, and it's tough to get that when you're not tweeting every five seconds of the day. Not sure how Will is such a great dad. He's an outstanding dad. It's amazing how he's able to be on the bird at all times. But maybe we do an update of Taylor Lawan's followers every week in the intro. And that's not for me because I won't really I'll be in and out and all around. Your boys got to play a lot of ball. But maybe you guys just kind of see where we're at. Maybe we can jump those numbers up.
Speaker 1: You want to check you right now, check in right now.
Speaker 2: I can't look, though, dude, I can't look. This is like a dude, So we don't even tell you. We just kind of just tell me what my followers are at right now. I don't need to look at my profile though, because I'll dive in.
Speaker 1: You're at one hundred and fifty five thousand, okay, point one to.
Speaker 2: Be I'll take the point one. I'll take the point one, all right. Hit me up on Instagram. We'll see what we got here.
Speaker 1: You might benefit from Jack or me your page for you know.
Speaker 2: I've thought about that. I thought about that, but then it's like all this man back up. I almost looked, would almost like the follow at J heavy thirty four. Yeah, the boys get their followers up on that, all right.
Speaker 4: And you're two ten on Instagram, So one ten five on Twitter to ten on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And it's not a bad start. Boys, that's a solid foundation for the start of the season.
Speaker 4: It's all about perspective because me and JP are back here grinding for four and five k.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, it's just it's a constant battle it's a constant battle. It's a battle that I've unfortunately stepped out of for the greater good of the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: So you guys are welcome. It's absolutely welcome.
Speaker 4: Honorable as a as a fan of the Tennessee Titans and not just your employee. Extremely honorable move. So I'll always die on the sword for you out there. But that does bring up something I know we're removed. This will be coming out Tuesday, but our Tennessee Titans played first preseason game on Thursday.
Speaker 2: That's right in today's Thursday when we're filming this right now. The boy Obviously, the boy's not there right now. Me and several other gentlemen did not travel to the game. But preseasons are tough, man.
Speaker 1: It's hard. You got to find out the guys you need, the guys you want.
Speaker 2: And obviously I'm not here to say who's gonna do what and all of that, but I'm stoked. I am so fired up. Plus Plus is Baltimore, and for whatever reason, those guys have a heart on for us. Would love all the fans in Baltimore to come over to the bus, maybe learning about us and you know, catch a vibe, catch a vibe with the boys. But if you are in if you're in Baltimore, and for whatever reason, you guys don't like us because that whole shady deal of us going on the on the fifty yard line and breaking it down, which let's get over that, right, and then you guys do it to us in the playoffs, which disrespectful. Right, So now we've had a didn't mean to be disrepectful to obviously being disrespectful. And now the Ravens are you know, that's that's squad that's not in our division, but low key, there's a nice little rivalry there, right.
Speaker 1: You hope to see him at some point.
Speaker 2: Got Lamar Jackson out there, who's a future future guests on our podcast.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable guy.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see how the boys, how the boys do, and I'm excited to see how the operation is because there's a lot of changing at the guard right. Every single series, there's new guys coming in and guys coming out, and you're going from this personnel to the next personnel from an offensive point. From an offensive standpoint, usually in the game you have your five on offensive lineman, but every couple of series. Dudes are coming in, They're moving guys around and all that. I'm really excited to see how the boys handle that unique adversity. When it comes to the preseason, I'm really excited to see how the O line does. I think, not even speaking on talent, we have probably from from a bonding chemistry standpoint, maybe the greatest offensive line of all time, just from a bonding. The boys are boys. I'm not gonna sit here and talk about who's good, who's not, everything in between, because that's just your boy begging to get on a team, meeting with Rabel and just get verbally assaulted, which he's we know, we know, Rabels what a tier three. He's got to be at least a tier three.
Speaker 1: He's got little birds out there.
Speaker 2: He's got little birds out there. He's watching everything we're doing. I'm guarantee you right now, he's just sucking on a jewel, going these motherfuckers right now, these fucking guys. I mean, I don't watch all the time, but he's here, he is watching it right He's watching. Rabel is uh man. Rabel is just in his element right now. The way he's handling camp. Just mother f and some dudes once in a while. But he's got a great little He doesn't seem uh, he doesn't seem tight.
Speaker 1: He seems like.
Speaker 2: He's just you know, in his in his element of like, hey, having a good time watching the boys. And I think the boys are working extremely hard right now. And I'm just talking about the offense line. It seems like the boys are we know what we're supposed to do, and we're asked a lot on the offensive line. Oh oh, don't pull a social media up, Jack, Okay, scared. I almost looked right there and I almost got back on it just now, just like that, I almost got back on him. But uh, the boys are working extremely hard, and the weather's been I tell you what, the weather's been. Love the first five or six days. Love, because you know, late June July it was in the hundies. You're in the triple digitis. You're sitting in the triple digits and you got the mugginess. So what goes on in Tennessee?
Speaker 1: Body?
Speaker 2: You talking about an IV After every single practice, you got them treadmarks like a heroin addict. Dude, You are looking rough, Dude. It's a tough, tough, tough deal. I think, uh, but I've been loving this training camp.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It just feels it's obviously training camps are a grind. And we have Hawkinson on this week and we talked about training camp a little bit. We talked about a lot of things. We'll dive into that after shadow no free Shadow of the week. But ma'am, it's been a it's it's just a grind and it's but it's been like a good grind. Like you, it seems like everyone's like pushing the cart in the right direction, pushing the cart in the right direction. I know there's been a couple of media articles out probably about I don't know, me and Jamarco, uh getting in a little altercation. Here's the best part about Jamarco. Here's the greatest thing. Is your boy an instigator.
Speaker 1: There's no question about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I do like to say, I poke.
Speaker 2: I'll sit in a in a room full of people and they might be arguing, and then I feel it all calming down and I'll go.
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 2: And the other guy's like, oh what about this? And he gets thrill upset. So there was a situation with me and Jamarco, you know what, having an altercation with somebody and then coming off the field and squashing immediately should be a shoutout, no free shot of the week. The maturity of coming hey, man, I did this. He's like, I did that and we just moved on.
Speaker 1: Just boys being boys.
Speaker 2: I fucking love Jamarco Jones. Dude, I fucking I love that guy. He went to a house state too, garbage school. He's I mean, he's got a terrible taste. Terrible taste, but what a guy to have on the team. Man works, works super hard, So I'm I'm stoked to have him on the squad.
Speaker 1: I think it's time. Well, well here.
Speaker 4: There's some while you've been gone on social media? Are are friends over at? Pardon my take? On Monday after there Aaron Rodgers episode, they do mal Rushmore. They did a draft on what head coach in the league you would want on your side in a street fight. Yeah, and Dan Campbell went number one overall. Why Mike Rabel went too? And after seeing hard Knocks this past week, I was obviously Mike ravel number one draft pick, but got a doubt after seeing the hard knocks of Dan Campbell.
Speaker 1: The dude is on another level. He's got juice for days.
Speaker 2: And we talked about that the Hawkinson podcasts. We talked about that who's you know, who's gonna win that in that street fight? And I feel like at first when Hawkinson was talking, he was like nervous about it, like how far do I go into this? But as we kept talking more and more, he got more and more confident about you know, oh, Danny, he doesn't work out at all, but now he's but he's still jacked and the guy's got big hands.
Speaker 1: He can do X, Y and Z. I'm taking Rabel in that fight. I am. He's a scrappy cat. We've seen him hit the pad. We seen him, dude, pull it up.
Speaker 2: If you're on YouTube right now, pull that bitch up, dude, and it's just playing as I'm talking to you, that man with yellow card playing too. I mean, he's a psychopath. That's a that's some straight mom get out of get out of my room type music.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He got some hatred in those fists, some absolute hatred. Jack is unbelievable. How you pulled it up that fast?
Speaker 1: Uh shout up.
Speaker 2: Part of my take for for doing that, I saw i Vrabel was at the top of somebody's was that Billy's it was.
Speaker 1: It's like a draft order. So Rachel second.
Speaker 2: Overall believe it was Billy and Jake, you know, one.
Speaker 1: And two man one and two.
Speaker 2: And I think that's really at the end of the day what we all want to see. Who else would really Buddy from the Jets and I know we had this conversation, but Buddy from the Jets, bald head, he looks like he's in shape, like he might do a little something extra that would pop up for a drug test type stuff. You know, he looks he looks solid. I don't think there's any other coaches out there. Yeah, that's a that's a strong man. He's got a good he's got a girthy neck on him. You can just tell he can take a punch. Probably, he can take a punch for sure, and would like it, eat it and smile at you with a tooth missing, and you're like, holy shit, I kind of got myself into a bit of a scrap, didn't I.
Speaker 1: So I think I love.
Speaker 2: I think they're doing that just to bug us. And I'm not gonna overreact because they know we watch their stuff and they watch our stuff. Love Bake Cat love those boys, but I think Rabel takes that takes that ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's a tough one. I would say it is time for the greatest segment of our podcasts, and that would.
Speaker 1: Be the shout out shadow of the week. Boys.
Speaker 2: Let's get it in and we gotta keep a little juice because we're missing a bunch of guys right now and it doesn't doesn't quite feels right. But you gotta play through the university the way you can. So we would usually start with bloss Obviously he is not here. He's working. You say he's working, he's back on the badge. Can my man even catch anybody right now?
Speaker 1: No, he's behind the desk right Oh he's.
Speaker 2: Death duty pops. He does desk pops all day. When you do your last one, uh, November and eighty six, I would we're gonna start with our man JP, who I believe got ten bunks yesterday for being a little extra horny in our group chat ten bunks?
Speaker 1: Is that what you got? I was excited that you were coming back. Hey, well you didn't show it. I think the box.
Speaker 2: I think the box and the text made you maybe not be as excited to see me this time, like, maybe it's gonna be awkward between us.
Speaker 3: I know I wanted to put a big man smiley face at the end of my message, Okay you tomorrow, big man.
Speaker 2: Oh that's been a nice little deal. But you know, Jack wantn't let that fly. You know, he don't play none of that. Yeah, he don't play none of that on the play what you got for us?
Speaker 1: JP. So this week I am a little bit unprepared, are you really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, Will goes to Hawaii and everything just goes to shit, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I've just been grinding on all of next week's content.
Speaker 2: You guys have been putting work in dude, for those of you while you get your thoughts together. I'm just gonna hit this real quick, and I know you guys are at the edge of your seat wondering what the shout out no free Shadow is.
Speaker 1: But it's coming right.
Speaker 2: If you got you as your seat for a little bit, it's maybe gonna mean a little bit more when it does come. The boys, I was unfortunately not able to make it because your boy's playing ball. But you guys went to You need to be looking at your computer and figuring out what you're doing for your shouting at for I got it, Oh you got it. Yeah, the boys went to Green Bay and they did just an absolute just like just like Spring Football Tour. You guys are ripping podcasts left, right and center. Obviously, the big name that you're all gonna be excited to hear about is Aaron Rodgers. He's on Pat McAfee show every week, right once a week and does a phenomenal job with that. One guy that I'm excited to see how he talks and how he is handling everything right now is David Boctiari, huge fan of Baktiari.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know he's a boy just by the number he wears. But he also has a great personality. He's funny, he's uh, he's just a great you you would say it in high school. He's bubbly right like, he has a nice little vibe to him. Yeah, I said AJ Dillon on Preston Smith. Lafleur came on, who's HCl probably got the biggest piece in the league. We're probably thinking, Matt Lafleur. If you just whip them things out, that boy's packing. There's no question he walks hips first. So that's a bit of a deal for him. And now with that being said, you're an enjoy all that. We're going to two episodes a week, two correct, correct for four weeks, for four weeks, and that's exciting stuff. Obviously, the more content we can give you, guys, the better. But JP, have I filibustered this enough for you to get your your.
Speaker 1: Boots under you?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 1: That was so I really appreciate that. Anything for the boy man.
Speaker 3: Smiley Feace. So, I've been cooking a lot recently. When you cook, you means you also have to clean. I also don't go to the store that much, so sometimes I lack on my cleaning supplies. So recently I've been using a very mushy soft sponge which is just dirty and filthy, and you it's like you're wiping your plate and it just gets more dirty.
Speaker 6: Almost.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a tough sponge.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh God, I really hope we have one open the cabinet, crispy firm sponge in there. Fresh yellow and green Boy, Yes, Fresh yellow and green Boy exactly. Oh my shout out, No free shout out goes to fresh crisp, yellow and green Boy sponges.
Speaker 2: Dude, that is probably one of the most underrated shout out no free shot outs the week, because you've been there, We've all been there where you look at your sponge, you look at that towel you're using to kind of clean everything off, and you're like, fuck, am I just doing more damage than I'm actually doing, like benefiting the situation. And for you or your girl or whoever to put that yellow green boy in there, knowing that there's gonna become a day where you're gonna have to use it looking forward, that's just maturity, by the way, looking forward. What an incredible situation for you to go through. And I'm super happy for you and also your dishes and the hygiene of your life. I believe that's hygiene right which you put in your mouth. Yeah, we can tell wherever we want next up, obviously, Jack McPherson, the lady Killer, not just the ladies, but the mother killer dude, the milf Hunter himself. Mcphercey on here rocking an absolutely beautiful tied eye blue shirt, rocking that new the Boys hat that will be coming out very soon for those three specific brands we talked about, and arburtd needs you show up. Michigan needs you to show up big time. Let's see what you have for shout out for Shadow of the Week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my shout out shout Out of the Week goes to saunas and steam rooms. And I know you can get behind this because I know you're like infrared sauna guy, but I'm a little bit more blue collar hit that YMCA oh buddy, and I've been getting back in the consistent and see you going to the y at least like two or three days. Just hit the sauna because you know, I'm on that gym regiment all day, my boy out, but I'm hitting that sauna and steam room. And it's something different about like a big y. You're in there and it's like might be a guy your age. And then there's like a dude who's seventy next to you, just hanging absolute brain like walking around bad as.
Speaker 1: Naked and and just no shame in his eyes. He's seeing a thousand lives.
Speaker 4: And you're kind of there like covering up like it and I don't want this guy to see my dad. Yeah, but then all of a sudden you're like, maybe he you know, maybe he just doesn't give a shit. So there's a nice like no judgment zone there. So you go in the sauna, you get right, come out, feel refreshed, get a little reset, and you get on with your day.
Speaker 1: So I'm a steam room guy.
Speaker 4: I know, like people are like very heavy stands on sauna her steam room. But whenever you're just getting a good sweat in that sweat equity is it Tally's up.
Speaker 1: So so when you meet with this gentleman, so shout out. The naked dudes at the y m C A me so more just than non.
Speaker 4: I mean. And if you've been in that YMCA or just any major gym before where there's a big locker room, you know the vibe I'm explaining. The old men in there with just zero shame in the world, and it's not like they should. But you know, us younger guys are were walking around there towed up. These dudes are just like I said, hanging absolute brain walking around and shit is dragged on the floor Like I mean, yeah, dudes, the the.
Speaker 1: The dudes are out there walking around.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you when you were in this situation, you saw him being so shameless about his meet and pieces, well, did that make you more comfortable to maybe let loose a little bit. Yeah, oh absolutely, jack I I love you being open. And I'm not gonna say this is the best shout out, no preachure I've ever heard of my life. I'm gonna more give you a warning. If you're at that YMCA or that twenty four to seven, then you got some dudes hanging brain out and you are like, maybe I'll loosen this towel up to you over the of the boys. That's what they want you to do, Jackie. They want a Them boys are trying to take you down.
Speaker 1: No udee. I'm just saying, dude, these.
Speaker 4: Dudes are fucking They went to Vietnam. They're still fighting off PTSD.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: We're here just trying to get a nice sweat in. I'm getting out, no eye contact, I'm head down.
Speaker 1: That's it. Them boys are trying to get that sweat on and that conditioning in. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You just got I'm just telling you, and I'm glad it didn't go the way we might have thought of this was going.
Speaker 1: JP.
Speaker 2: I know you were thinking probably the same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to get got, my boy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying they will not give me, especially the steamer, and listen, a.
Speaker 1: Little hack for the steamer.
Speaker 2: If you want to breathe a little better, put a little eucalyptus oil in there. Or if you want to calm down and feel a little more relaxed, that laugh and their piece.
Speaker 1: That boy goes over there. Now whoa now now, oh, now that man goes over there.
Speaker 2: Next time you're in there and he takes that lavender essential oil and puts that shit done, you better get the fuck out stee room man, save you start feeling relaxed. Man, I am kind of comfortable, and then all of a sudden, his leg's touching you as my boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't tell you. I'm just telling you what's what, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what's what. And this is dude, I'm just looking out for you and I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but shout out to steam rooms and sawness. Yeah, stand on it, dude. He wanted you to sit on it. But you're glad you're standing on my war.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you what's what, dude.
Speaker 2: That seven year old dude is trying to clap cheeks.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know he's like this idiot thinks I went to Vietnam.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He thinks I'm fuding PTSD.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm gonna give him that hard dat listens rattling. No, I'm just telling you, man, it's open seas right now you're getting I'm just letting you know. I'm trying to give you pepper now so that boy doesn't have you back.
Speaker 1: I'm allubing you for all this, dude.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Thank you, dude, I'm out here yamming. It's like Lebron when he's got his arms like that, and do you wait behind them playing this shit down.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Go and cut that out too, Jackie put it on there wall. What we're getting, Well, we're getting the boy more followers while he does nothing for social media, dude, absolutely nothing. One thing too that I want to bring up. We'll get off the dudes trying to fuck you thing. The steam in the sauna. It is kind of like a you gotta be a a Boston Red Sox fan or a Yankees fan type thing.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: I think there's there's a life for both of them. And I know you said infrared sauna. I've moved away from the infrared sauna. Really yeah, I'm not gonna give a shout out to the companies I use, but I do like the actual like Stone saunas. Now, get that two hundred degrees just absolutely, twenty minutes in there, you're talking to God, You're thinking you're gonna die at any moment. Dude, Hey there, it's me Margaret, Like, help me out. And then you get out of there. You hit that three minutes in the cold up to your waist. Buddy, you want to talk about there's a lot of people out there listen there right, don't do drugs, but if you want to feel outstandingly high, hit yourself twenty minutes at two hundred degrees in asana or one ninety and then immediately you'll get in the cold up. If you have that access, buddy, you're gonna feel you fork, You're gonna feel so euphoric. You let that seven year old man do what you want. That's how comfortable you're gonna be.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Listen, we saved we save some rears today. We saved some especially Jackie's buddy, And I'm stoked. I'm stoked for you that you didn't get got because that's that's a tough one. A that'd be hard to come back from, man, especially all that talking you do. Remember Nebraska, you're in Nebraska. Let me ch hand on my leg, dude. All right, those are solid. Those are so all And thank you, thank you Jack for letting me. I'm sweating now. I'm so excited to be a part of this podcast. My shadow, no shadow of the week is gonna come to those of you if you're in high school and you're playing football, if you're in college and you're playing football, and there's a couple of days. I don't know if they do this in high school, but definitely in college. There's a couple of days you go in just like your shirts, like there's no like your jerseys, there's no there's no shoulder pads, and you know down the road, those first I don't know, three to four practices in pats are probably the biggest top five bangers.
Speaker 1: Of the season.
Speaker 2: Like boys are fucking hitting, you're getting after it, and you know that first day of paths is when you're gonna find out who's who in the zoo. My shout out, no free shadow is when you're walking out to Praki and you know it's gonna be a hot and gloomy day. And you saw you looked at the weather and you ment, damn, boys will be talking right now. Boys will be hurting today. And there's cloud cover and a nice gust of wind. Dude, And you know, listen, that man upstairs is really helping the boys out, knowing that we're gonna clank some heads to day, we're gonna be sweating bad. But he broke us about five or six degrees in that weather.
Speaker 1: That is the best feeling.
Speaker 2: And the only reason why I remember to say this is the boys went through that the first couple of days of pads. That weather wasn't you know all that June and July stuff. It won that June and July stuff, so it was absolutely huge for us. So that is my shout out, no free shout out of the week.
Speaker 1: I feel like you legit, like when it happens, you really look up, No, you for real do. He's just like, yes, you're just grateful, Yes, dude.
Speaker 2: That's such a such an amazing feeling, such an amazing feeling when you walk out on that field and it's just got a nice cut of wind, on you, especially when you're in a place with humidity like Nashville, Tennessee those boys out there at Lipscomb or CPA or Brentwood Academy that are out there and grinding with it, and you get a nice little cloud cover with some wind going.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, Oh we're going to be. I we we going be.
Speaker 2: I listen a lot of you and I loved how Will did this last week. I did watch the intro of that I just won because I wanted to see what was up.
Speaker 1: What was going on?
Speaker 2: Is your boys kind of just got his head in the ground. I can feel the blind are slowly closing in as I'm zooming into my season, and I wanted to watch watch willia and when everybody goes up to one thing that he uh, he said was there's a lot of people that are coming in here. We've almost doubled our followers or the subscribers and everything since we started doing the Spring football Tour, And every single day there's new people coming to this podcast and enjoying the good times, the last the locker room environment, the laughing back and forth, we don't take ourselves too seriously and having it and having a great time. So obviously the Hawkinson podcast is going to come up in the next five to seven minutes, and you guys can go and enjoy that. Those Detroit fans out there, I really hope you're in there. I hope you guys are Michigan fans as well and not Michigan State fans and you're just like, hey, I remember the boy when you played in oh nine to thirteen. We can enjoy that a little bit and maybe you can start coming along and seeing us a little bit more. Hitting that subscribe, unsubscribed and resubscribe button. That is uh, that's a huge way to guess in the algorithm. And also when you guys are commenting bag time on this YouTube or any sort of social media platform, if you're able to do that for us, that is huge. We're gonna do our best to keep this train rolling the way it has been. Man, it's been like a rocket ship. This twenty twenty two has been a big year so far for the Boys of Busting, So thank you so much. Howkinson him coming on this podcast, we've obviously he's been on the show before, and he was looking like an absolute Rolling Stones album cover candidate. I know we did a little something with that. The boy comes in. He is an extremely humble individual. He's a hard working individual. He's dealt with the adversity that your boy personally had to work through when you first get into your first couple of years in the league and it's like we win in a whole lot of games, it's.
Speaker 1: Tough to stay motivated.
Speaker 2: He talks about Dan Campbell and how much of a guy's guy he is, and I know we jumped into that a little bit for was gonna be him to fight. We jumped in that a little bit. At the beginning of this podcast, we talk about tear Talk and my man his favorite movie. I believe he said his favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yeah, is the original? Is the original one? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Goodness, God's here, right, It's okay to say, is Lion King. So we decided to do for our Tier Talk Disney movies. Will had a tough one. Will was picking Pixar movies left and right. I think if we ever do a Pixar Tier Talk, Will's already picked his and they're in this and I like to do that someday a long way down the road and see if he actually matches up or if he was just saying whatever to say whatever, because you know and tier talk.
Speaker 1: Your boy likes to.
Speaker 2: Know what the masses are gonna love the most, and that's how he thinks he's collecting w's. I don't know if he's say, one hundred percent true to himself. That's not He's not here to defend himself, so I'm not gonna I'm not gonna get into that.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are gonna really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Man. He is an awesome guest. Obviously he's come on for the second time. All those tight ends, Man, the tight end you boys, Kittle, Hawkinson, Tanyan, They've just been amazing. Darren Waller absolute stud I twice he's been on the podcast and I have not been on. I know, dude, and he said, I love his story. I love everything he's gone through. So please enjoy this episode. Please do us a favor. There's big time merch coming out. Our boy Garrett is absolutely killing it in the merch game. We got the well that's kind of just sitting in the corner right there. But these new bomber Jackets are absolutely Mui fuego. It's gonna be a good time, boys, and I hope you guys really enjoy it. For those of you who want their team, their colors on our hats and stuff like that, you gotta keep going. You got you gotta just pound the mentions, dude, pound the retweets, pound the likes all that stuff, and uh, we'll see you.
Speaker 1: They'll see you before we cut in, and we'll actually just texted us to shout out no free shout out.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: He did not need to read it off.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that will says, shout out, no free shout out to Peeing in the water, oceans, lakes, pools, hot tubs, doesn't fucking matter. It's orgasmic and feels incredible. Anyone who says they don't is a liar one hundred.
Speaker 2: If you go in first off, the minute your toe touches warm water, it's like over right. Go in there, and you go to a pool party in the summertime. Everybody's in the pool, and there's that one guy in there for an hour and a half. You think he hasn't pissed. Three times you think he hasn't. And if you if you don't think he has, shame on you. That's just straight ignorance, friends, that's just straight ignorance. That's an outstanding shot out, no free shot out of the week. That boy's in Maui right now, just serving us up some hot, hot soup. That was delicious. Dude, What a good way to enter this podcast with TJ. Hawkinson. Thank you so much for supporting the boys. Let's get them Tier threes up to Tier twos and Tier twos up to Tier ones. Love you, big hugs, tiny kisses. You're gonna see me in six seconds for a new ad Listen this has been This could have been a shadow no free shot out for me forever, especially during camp when you know you're boys showering two or three times a day. It's it's it's wild. But Duke Cannon, dude, there's social media. If you like bust from the Boys social media, you need to go to Duke Cannon, enjoy yourself and follow them because they're they're outstanding. They're like a bunch of memes. They're making fun of people, they're having a great time. They have amazing products. They're big ass brick of soap. And I know people are all in the liquid gel soap and all that stuff, but you get this, guys, becka a soap, you put it in the little holster they have you rub it up. You got SuDS everywhere. Boys, you're getting all the nooks and crannies you're getting around. It is an absolute gem of a piece to have when you're taking a shower. Another thing too, they got that the shampoo. The shampoo's unbelievable. They have amazing sense. They have coloonnes that you can rub. You don't have to spritze it. You literally rub your fingy on it. Dap that up on the neck. Wap it up on the neck. Maybe one more time for the risks and you're you're good to go. Dude, you're strolling like a million domestic every single time you use Duke Cannon. Check out Duke Cannon any target or on duke cannon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off. There are already affordable prices, so you're getting fifty percent off. Also, boys, we're stealing. I don't know what their margins are, but that we gotta be just beating them. We gotta be beating them down with a damn broom. There's no way, there's no way they can be making money. It's so affordable. Love you guys, Please enjoy this episode. Goodbye, we rolling, Let's roll while well goes through this dude, so we'll just goes well as you're getting on here is y'all want to coffee or anything? And it looks at me and t goes you want like a guess, like some sweet, like a passion fruit, like a passion fruit, like a large passion fruit.
Speaker 1: My man, is he he's retired.
Speaker 2: It's an ancient myth now at this point in the world, the same as the phoenix.
Speaker 1: I will I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix.
Speaker 2: And then right before you, uh we jumped on it was he has like a chocolate and then he just pauses and stares into my eyes for a.
Speaker 7: Minute because I'm trying to think about what the drink is called cold brew? No no, no, but that's not said, but it's it's got cream in the word.
Speaker 1: Come on, budd eating that ship?
Speaker 4: You know that? Right?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Now let me tell you something since I've been gone. I think you lost a little bit of way.
Speaker 1: Oh I appreciate that. That's hey, that's a shoutout, no fore shotout of the week type of comment right there. I think you look kind of decent.
Speaker 2: You're the type of dude that like because you got like bigger forms and you got good calves and he got a trunk behind you pull a buick.
Speaker 1: Like when you when you wear it the wagon that boy.
Speaker 2: Dick you uh, when you have a T shirt and shorts ons like you can kind of deceive the eye if you're not maybe not as in good shape. You know, some people don't have that luxury. You have that luxury. And I ain't seen you with your shirt off. You don't want to it's not great.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it's not it's not up to it's not up to the standard that we would like to see. But it's it's July, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's late July.
Speaker 2: Bub it's late July. But Mike Sampson six days start until December. Hey, I talked to John about you today.
Speaker 1: Oh Ship, what do you say?
Speaker 2: I went over and talked to him and he was talking about, oh, you bought a new bus, like you kind of have a thing now or something like that. He was doing good at rip of me, He goes, canus your question is do you think if he kept calling the podcast show and after the third time he said, I'm like, hey, John, like you watch.
Speaker 1: I know, you know like the name of this, you know poly, you know what this is.
Speaker 2: He's like, if we never brought Will in, do you think that podcast would ever happen? I go, oh, there's no chance. There's no chance that I'll be doing a podcast for now. Goo see you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, he said, do you ever think if we we wouldn't have broke.
Speaker 2: We didn't bring in Will, do you think that podcast would have existed?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And he looked at me and smile and said you're welcome. And I go, are you gonna come on? And he said maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know when he's a no chance?
Speaker 8: So did he ask for a cut?
Speaker 2: He said, He goes, when I retire, I'll come out and I'll tell all the secrets because John, you're gonna be in for a minute. Dudew about when I retire, you come on tell a secrets. He goes, he's gonna he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna GM longer than I play. For sure. He got to. You know, Pat has on like GMS McAfee, like the like GMS will go on his show.
Speaker 2: But you know John, he likes to play that. Here's the thing about John Robinson and I will get to you in a second. I swear to God, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I like it. John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, t J.
Speaker 2: Huginson is on the bus second time on the bus in front of the front of the bus. John is the type of dude got a great personality.
Speaker 1: It makes you laugh.
Speaker 2: He's very business but like that's internally externally is very like business oriented. He looks like he only eats be's and lifts football. But that dude, he listens like he's gonna see this clip that we're cutting for John right now, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna say it.
Speaker 7: There's definitely no doubt he probably sees clips but might get told other information based on like people in the family that watch the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. He's got a daughter named Taylor. She's all time.
Speaker 2: His wife's awesome. His wife is a podcast and his wife asked Deelan asked Taylor to go on the podcast my wife and uh, he don't go tailor goes babe, is it cool if I go on that podcast to go yeah, it's one hundred percent? And then I go actually say you'll go on when John comes on ours. So now we're in a limbo, we're in a contract version.
Speaker 8: He needs to come out for John the real secrets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Taylor has talked about that. I'm sure Will talked about that with Charrow chocolate cream cold brew. We got there. Yeah, my man walked through it.
Speaker 2: A podcast on his damn phone. Chocolate cream cold brew. That shit just sounds fatisfucked dude, but it sounds like diabetics.
Speaker 1: Did you have a Vinti or a Grande Gande?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 7: Have you seen cutting calories where you can? He's in it couch, like three hundred and thirty calories. I peep and I'm like, oh, this is gonna be all sugar.
Speaker 1: I got some of the cups with a and this All the cups of fluid fill the same.
Speaker 2: If you take a tall and you fell into a Grande, it's the same amount of liquid.
Speaker 1: And then the Grande is the same as the Ente.
Speaker 8: I got a nice the other day and it's all eyes.
Speaker 7: That's just so annoying, brod are the exact same.
Speaker 2: The all Grande and Venti allegedly are the same size, which it's like a It's like a magician trick that.
Speaker 8: Boys on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I saw it on like the reels them for that TikTok. You boys turned thirty one tomorrow, easy easy, appreciate you boy getting old though, Hey five minutes and what's up with you?
Speaker 1: Bro? How's life not ready to go back? Are you really? Yeah? Sunday, what's like? What's your vibe order? I'm gonna do my order, You do your thing? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well like when you're not going back and forth, I'm just thinking in my head like, man, when am I gonna sneak disorder?
Speaker 2: And so I figured I might as well just say you ordering us some waters too?
Speaker 1: Yes? You sure? You guys don't want a passion like a large passion fruit and passion.
Speaker 8: Fruit he's trying to get us with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yet, no doubt. Take you guys down with me. Bro, you asked for a passion fruit.
Speaker 7: But I think those like those teas can be like they're it's like they're all sugar, the calories, they're all sugar.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. People don't realize that.
Speaker 2: They go, oh yeah, they hate the carbs, say this, like, look at the sugar, dude, If.
Speaker 1: That sugar is high, you don't need to be eating that. But there are some like your ships that are zero like zero everything. Yeah, but they got Like.
Speaker 2: The thing that bugs me is if it's not like cane sugar or sugar or brown sugar, they usually try to hide with like glucose.
Speaker 1: Or like what I'm talking about or whatever about the unsweetened like actual just just a flavor of a tea. Yeah, bub the bubble tea, I don't I don't know about that. I don't know.
Speaker 8: My girl likes it.
Speaker 1: The little balls in the bottom.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they get stuck in like you, they get stuck in your throat.
Speaker 1: Pause, No, what.
Speaker 2: So these things, these little bubble tea boys, I've seen these. There's a sushi spot in Germantown. It's low key, the best USh spot in town. I don't want I can't think of it right now. You know what I'm talking about in Germantown sushi cocos, No, not cocos.
Speaker 1: He's ordering, I know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's a sushie spot and.
Speaker 1: Tango tea thirty five calories, Ohama sugars and that blend of hibiscus, lemon, grass and apple handshaken with ice and of course.
Speaker 7: And of course passion. Yeah, so that could be something that's like on sweet. It's just the flavors of what those three little ingredients are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made with love on there too, because that's a Corse passion.
Speaker 8: Corse passion. What are you ordering from?
Speaker 2: Don't say here, no free shoutouts, I am ordering from. You better bleep that out JP, you will, he said, no at JP. You guys were getting a little confident yesterday on that podcast.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well not you, it's really Jack Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I was actually getting confident. Huh.
Speaker 2: He've been acting difference as I left, I leave, bro and the dudes in the back get a little.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of room up here.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of room.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rooms and Jack point. Jack sat in my seat and he was kind of owning it. He did a great job actually to the shout out, no free shout out, he crushed. He did a good job.
Speaker 1: And Jack had a nice uh, he had a nice back on you.
Speaker 2: He clabbed me because I did like the oh yeah, and he goes, oh, you mean something. Can making fun of yourself because I was making fun of his voice.
Speaker 1: But he slapped me.
Speaker 9: I know, dude, I know, how's everything going. It's good man, Yeah, that's good. I'm doing all right. I had thumb surgery this year. But that was the that was the thing.
Speaker 1: Damn. It's good though. The U c L on the thumb. Yeah, have you had that? Yeah? I got I have it right now, just fix it. No.
Speaker 2: I did it like the first week of camp last year, and they're like, you could do surgery, but be like a week off and all this, and I was like, just don't even worry about it.
Speaker 1: So I braced it. You have to catch the ball. I know, there's a difference. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't need that thing going through my through my hand.
Speaker 1: This thing is like, it's crazy. Did you do that too? Yeah? I would just kind of go out like crazy nasty.
Speaker 9: I went into the doctor and the dude literally pulled it down to my wrists and I'm like that probably needs fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And now did it hurt when you did it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: And yeah I didn't know until after the game, Like you know, the adrenaline during the game, right like it's you know, play by play, You're like, all right, I'm gonna go, you know, no matter what it is, until you have to be crawled off the field or whatever. It was like my rookie year when I had my ankle out of cral off the field, but the thumb. I was like, cool, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The next day I couldn't hold the ball though, I'm like, this is weird.
Speaker 1: This is tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got the surgery and how long did it take.
Speaker 1: To come back? Not long? Like yeah, six six weeks? It's nothing right, and you just a little thing, yeah like stress balls. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See I was doing mine, and they're like, hey, if they were seeing whole bunch of stuff to me, like you might lose a lot of range of motion in your thumb and a lot of this X, Y and Z could happen. And it really like when I did it, it didn't hurt too bad. So it's like, I guess I'll just play with it in the first couple weeks and hurt because all the pounding on it. And then after a while it doesn't hurt, and it doesn't hurt anymore. It's it's strong and pulling it down like that, it doesn't hurt like that. And if it's if I hold the only difference is like I'll pinch something on this hand, but if like weirdly claw it with another finger, dude.
Speaker 1: No, it's tough.
Speaker 9: They I mean when I went in there. He was like, yeah, you should probably get it fixed, but you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was like the success rate goes down if you wait like two weeks. And I was like, okay, listen, like, hcause you touched the ball for a few years. Yeah, I'm gonna I'll get that fix.
Speaker 2: Well, yours this right now, going into four, going into four to Iowa. Bro I don't go Hawks, No, I mean yeah, listen, I'll say go Hawks. Yeah, big, no problem with that. That's a Big ten country right now.
Speaker 1: Wally over here, what.
Speaker 2: Y'all y'all being rivals?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: Like against me, not you, but against I will so all I know, Oh you like that.
Speaker 8: You're only there for two years?
Speaker 1: No, No, we came into the Big ten.
Speaker 8: You were in the middle of that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I got two years in the Big twelve and two years in the Big.
Speaker 9: Ten, oh man, which one was harder when we were going to be at the little table. What's up is that when the head coach said that we were going to be at the small table, all yeah, Johnson, Michigan and Nebraska at the big boys table, and then everybody else was at the little boys table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that was true at the time. Wiscons we're at the kids table.
Speaker 8: What you're below the kids table.
Speaker 1: Let's get that straight.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the job you're not? Are you where you're from? I'm from Iowa, Okay, that's why you went. That's why you went to Iowa. I only had two offers coming out high school.
Speaker 1: Where was the other offer? I State?
Speaker 8: I held them off so bad?
Speaker 1: Really, Oh dude.
Speaker 9: They offered me like coming out like sophomore year of high school and it was not until junior late junior year that Iowa offered me. And Iowa State it was like sending me all these things like please come, please come, like just commit, just commit.
Speaker 8: You know, and I'm like, yeah, you know, I'm just I'm just waiting.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. It was bad.
Speaker 8: Better know they are good now. Yeah they've done any job over there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 8: It was an interesting time. High school is weird.
Speaker 1: This is a weird deal.
Speaker 2: But like, in what way are you extain that it's weird because I look, he loved high school.
Speaker 9: I never missed like a recruiting like a like the football thing, because it was like you have to prove yourself everywhere you go, you know, and I'm from a small I was from a small town. So anytime that you know, we I went, I played somebody they were like five foot five. Yeah, and so i'd have a highlight reel. I had one thousand yards eighteen touchdowns a year. And it was like, now you're not good enough because you're playing against five for five And I was like, all right, but I mean still.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I well football, it's probably it's probably it was like Surrey football. Yeah, like with a competition in.
Speaker 1: That high but for you, I would like, yeah, i'm a high high school.
Speaker 9: There's spots, but it's like, you know, overall four is in high school. And so we were in three A and they were like you're not in four as I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: It was the highest. It wasn't like one A was the one.
Speaker 8: I like, yeah, I think it is here right, one is the high.
Speaker 1: I don't know in uh in Tennessee. In Arizona some good high school football from what I what I've heard.
Speaker 2: See the boy the Big five though, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, and then Arizona's Public six.
Speaker 9: There's some dogs coming out of Florida. But then I don't know, some crazy like you see him in the league match.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: We had a whole slew of Florida cats come out. Have you heard of you ever heard of Pokey Florida? Hochey, Florida. Like I don't know if it's this way now, but like it's a wild like I guess it's like a not a well off town and but they have all these like crazy fast guys come out of come out of there at town and uh, they would like put you in this big pen, this big grass pan with a bunch of rabbits, and like your conditioning was go catch that rabbit. And that's like that's how the other they ran sit around there.
Speaker 1: And they come up.
Speaker 2: Dudes would come up from Pajokeey, Flida, and you would understand a fucking word they're saying. They would just talk and you'd be like, I'm trying the pieces together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: Denard Robinson was be from Deerfield when he first came, like he would talk to you, try to tell you, like the what the play was in the huddle. Yeah, and you could understand a word Denard would say them Florida boys are different now.
Speaker 1: They are after it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean they're all crazy. They pick.
Speaker 9: They picked like right away though, right, I mean like middle school, they know what they're gonna try to do.
Speaker 8: They have one sport.
Speaker 2: I wonder is that true or yeah he's saying.
Speaker 9: I mean I think I'm pretty sure that's how most places are. I mean I was from, like I said, a small town, so I played five sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's like I say that to people and they're like, what that doesn't make sense? Especially nowadays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's changing a lot now where dudes, like like in hockey, if you want to play, it's been like this forever. If you want to play hockey, and like taper seriously, you gotta start early and start often, like you're you're flying up north to go live with billet families, right because you're starting exactly. But like when I was growing up, it was like every season it was like, hey, it's baseball season, all right, it's basketball season, or it's football sea and like you're just playing to your point.
Speaker 1: Like in Florida, I do think they do like football all year round a lot earlier than they're doing.
Speaker 2: Second, did you all have spring ball in high school. No, oh, we had spring ball, so like.
Speaker 1: We had camp in August, I was it?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, way, yeah, because we were two weeks high school, you were it was full time like that you'd work out and then like right in the middle of March April May, you would have like spring football practice.
Speaker 1: No, there's no spring your helmets. And Iowa was in the summer. So it's weird, right because I was in Missouri, was it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, because most places it's in the spring and then they play you in the summer. And I wanted to play baseball.
Speaker 1: When I went to.
Speaker 9: College and made high school they played in the summer summer, so like you didn't have a summer if you played high school baseball. So like after my sophomore year, I stopped playing high school baseball because I needed to go to football camp.
Speaker 8: And it was like a weird thing, like the stop because that's what my brother went.
Speaker 1: To school to do, play baseball. Yeah, your beast. Yeah you're like that, Oh dude, was it a decision? You're like, man, I don't know what I want to play.
Speaker 9: Well, baseball is a weird recruiting class, right, like because you have to go you have to play us A teams, You have to do all these things.
Speaker 8: Is that a spider right there? That just got me.
Speaker 1: Coming? We always got a little spooky here, d And that was nuts. Do you want to hold it, dude?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: Right by.
Speaker 1: Danger that behind miney? You got gosh, that was nuts. No? Is that a spider? Yeah? You were dialed in on that one. I was.
Speaker 8: It is weird.
Speaker 9: It's a weird like recruiting thing because you have to play all year round, like you have to play spring in high school, and then you have to play AU and then you do like a U Triple s A, you do like you have to go to all these these places, and then it's not even when you get drafted. It's not even you go to college hardly. I mean you can, but you go to Triple A or you go to Double A and then you work your way up to the big leagues. It's like and then I got a lot of offer I mean I got a lot of like recruiting letters in football.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, this is going to be an easier route. Football is going to be it. Now if you did you want to.
Speaker 8: Go to right because you get an offer and you go to school and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's way.
Speaker 2: The path to success in football is way more linear than any other sport. It feels like baseball the way he was playing it.
Speaker 1: A hockey. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Basketball seems pretty straightforward to and one and done. So basketball is probably the easiest, just from like a straightforward trajectory. So many kids playing basketball, though there is however, there's there's a lot of kids playing football, but basketball there's only five exactly play that play on a roster in then we have.
Speaker 8: Fifty three and then plus roster.
Speaker 9: Now forty dress, thirteen man practice, sixteen man practice and practice squad.
Speaker 1: Will stare down that peace squad right now. Boys, he's trying to your ten lily, only if my contract is guaranteed. Neil one day, man. You know what I heard.
Speaker 9: I heard that you were trying to do the one day to keep you into like year twenty or something. Oh you listen, I listened to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they were talking about last time. I was on their big cous like you should see a vraible, like just sign you one day each year in the OTAs and then so that way, like it wouldn't be credited. You'd have to make it three weeks for sure.
Speaker 7: But he's just saying, like you would just be like year twenty the longest lasting full of player.
Speaker 2: That would be some shit too, Like what if he would get it going like a given, send it to a team. Why wouldn't Why wouldn't they like pay you for the three weeks. You take that money and you say, I'm gonna donate all of it. You did it all the money, but like you just keep staying in the league with credited season idea, and so it's like, hey, hey, j Rob, I'll just donate anything you want.
Speaker 1: I will donate all of my paychecks. Yeah, whatever charity of yours.
Speaker 2: You're just in here forty five, you're coming out and then bro, you're in Guinness. But no one's ever beating that record forty five years in the league.
Speaker 1: That check when you're fifty five is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Not hey, him him, Hey, but that four to one K, Yeah, we'd be running up the numbies.
Speaker 1: You But if, yeah, you haven't done it at all, you wouldn't be able to put in the four one k. Not my four to one k, but my paycheck. Oh that's true.
Speaker 9: I see what you're saying. But they take it out. They take it out before you get the paycheck. They give you a monthly paycheck at the end, right just on how many years you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now pension that would still play. That'd be good for the pension. So it's like Jay Rob if you whether it's Jay Rob whatever GM out there, if you want to be charitable, donate to a charity of your choice, while also like helping, yeah, helping out one of your employees along the way.
Speaker 2: But imagine being the dude that had to get cut for you to make us three weeks.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't talk about that, you know what I mean. Yeah, that's one of those things you just swipe under the rug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you maybe like it's all good, and then they'd be like these little side commerce is coming out be like, nah, he fucked me.
Speaker 1: I'm the reason why I got cut.
Speaker 7: People we just first first, but like three years from now, people would know coming onto that team like this is only a fifty two man roster for the first three.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know the Tians man, Yeah, this is the fifty two man roster. Yeah. You want to do it early too, because you want to get into injuries and stuff like that. Right, you gotta do it early. Then you want to like the first three weeks. Then you enjoy Spootober like you enjoy holiday season. Yeah, you know, you don't have the stress.
Speaker 2: Of like kind of take your backpack and put on and just zip it up and go. All right, boys, we'll see you next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just gone. I don't even bother going up to GM's office to get cut. We all know why I'm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see it till Monday before you how about you go to camp, dish out some waters, hang out, and then you get cut, pro vibes and your vibes got the whole time. Then Thursday of week one you get cut because you have to make it to Wednesday, right, Yes, but then you're guaranteed for the whole season.
Speaker 1: So maybe I'm fucking that up. Yeah, you would be. It would be sucking up.
Speaker 7: I could go to camp, I say, I get cut, okay, and then after Thursday, three weeks.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, then you bring me on. Then that way you know it's not guaranteed for the entire year.
Speaker 2: I did ask j Rob to bring you back, and he left and he probably not. He goes, I go, we got extra slows day he goes, we're pretty full right now.
Speaker 1: We got ninety guys. We're pretty we're pretty full right out. We all know the bottom, you know, five half five day guys like you could easily make something. But if you brought you like, no question about it, if we laughed, there's no question if you got brought into camp though right now. But that would be tough if you're not making that, you're not making.
Speaker 2: That conditioning test.
Speaker 1: But I just drove ford it whoa, whoa, whoa, Yes I am you think so? Yeah, condition condition it's ten it's ten fifties forty Yeah, metal group fifty, middle groups fifties, ten fifties.
Speaker 7: You take like a minute and a half two minute break, then you run ten more, all straight ahead.
Speaker 2: Brought a fourteen of those things today on like the uh A one to one ratio, and I was fucking gassed today from all that driving.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well it's not even that to you, like I was.
Speaker 2: I was hurting because I took four days and drove across country, sucking in fumes, sitting on my ass the whole time. You could tell like my gas ain't needed to recharge. But it's lucky kind of embarrassing Franks like you good. I was like, yeah, we'll see tomorrow because I've been running like crazy, you know. I mean, conditioning is my thing, that's my weapon.
Speaker 8: No, today you're breathing in water though, I mean really.
Speaker 2: For real, it's hot out there and this is the hottest I've ever seen it in nine years in Tennessee. Like it's progressively. I remember being in camp and be like, man, it's eighty five today. Boys are fucked, And now it's like, you know, if we can get eighty five, holy shit, the.
Speaker 8: Cool breeze Michigan.
Speaker 7: So my first years, I wotally agree if it gets in the hundreds, if it gets in the hundreds in August for sure, because it was in the nineties when when we were in camp in like eighteen, because I remember like thinking about quitting.
Speaker 1: Will it does do this? Ship? Every year is last year.
Speaker 8: I love you because I think you're one of those most negative.
Speaker 1: I don't know this, I don't know a negative person in the locker room. Like is that is that like your vibe? I'll talk for you, I'll talk for you for you. It's been around me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know I want to hear because like that's that's guys that I like sometimes run on is dudes that are just like fuck this dude. Yeah, And I'm like, I love you, bro, because I'll never say it because it just can't come out.
Speaker 8: Like dudes that are around me like that. Like I got some guy in the in our in our room right now.
Speaker 1: That's name.
Speaker 8: He's a he's a dude. It's big time like he was in the military for a while.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and just big time boy dude, like great dude, great vibes, and just Will come in, come in and be like this is gonna suck. And I'm like, I love you, bro. I love that because I run off that ship. But I can't say it alwise.
Speaker 1: It just I feel you. How would you explain me?
Speaker 2: I would say, Will's the glue to any room in Tallage. Used to call him the gate keeper, like between the white duople of black dudes with the redskins.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's like a dude that's like full the full camaraderie, always smiling, good dude, like has a good vibe about him. Now, I don't know, you would never do that with me. I never heard you say, man, this shiit sucks. The ship's awful. But I do remember when you're around a guy like Harold who is like.
Speaker 7: That it's not like this shiit sucks that this ship's awful, but you'll find the sucky things to say about it to grind through with the boys like it, Like I want to be at the cafeteria table to where we're having a good time talking about like no, we got the paths on Wednesday, Like you already know this is gonna be a grind.
Speaker 1: Well, talk a little shit about it, but you know, like, well that's how that's like everyone, yeah, everyone, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You want to say the things that people are thinking to make them laugh and like you know, we're all gonna enjoy ourselves, like head coach is probably gonna bitch at as for X, Y and Z. And then you start some people start mimicking like how their coach coach is in the room, he's gonna do this, They're gonna do that. Then we're all having a gir somebody looks up, all right, let's go fucking die of practice boys, and you're like going, it's just like a camaraderie thing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you get use that part in camp where you're like, you know, like how long the practice is happy are so it's like eleven thirty. You know you're gonna be done at one thirty. And you look at and go, hey, boys, two hours, we're home free. Two hours and that's.
Speaker 1: And we're good. All the to do is make two more hours around and.
Speaker 2: God forbid you have a day off the next day. Oh come on now, yeah, come on, that's the best.
Speaker 7: And then just in the middle of training camp or like you're starting to warm up for practice, you go in the training room like you're hitting the theory gun. You're like doing all this stuff to warm up, and you just sit by somebody. You're like, just got to make it through week.
Speaker 1: One, Gotta get the wee because you'll get it. You'll get the guaranteed money after that.
Speaker 7: But everyone there's like all those little inside jokes that you're always fuckingated.
Speaker 8: No, it's fine, man, you don't.
Speaker 1: That's how the Boys came about the Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like camp, like arate was like you're for the like Will and I would walk in I still do this. We go you're the hot tub where everyone's you know how everyone's right there before he can before they get ready, and you walk in the boys and then slowly but Stralia dudes to start recalling, you say, the boys in the rest of them, even though look at their phone, go the boys and then just got back to their phone like they just knew, like it kind of was a nice little deal.
Speaker 1: It was a nice deal.
Speaker 2: There's one thing Will did a fantastic Will was talking about making fun of your coaches. Will did a whole skit un vrabel in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: It was on I don't did they there's a film out there, Briana rackpo did do we have a clip of it?
Speaker 1: JP? I think there might be a clip on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Rack is an all time cat talk about dudes, dudes that love the bitch him Westy Wordyard dire Casey didn't really bitch. He was on that O D leadership stuff. But like that little that squad of dudes Michael Griffin when he was there. That was a while ago, though, these dudes would like be together and just like that. If you wanted to let off some steam and have some dudes welcome you with an ear like all this ship you want to talk like, those are the dudes you gotta go talk to. You have to have that like dudes like that, I mean, you love what you do, but on the same hand, like it's just like embracing the sub each other.
Speaker 7: It's great, Like you're not going to actually go sit around a table with guys who do who are like talking shit and you're like, oh, they're kind of like fucking losers about it.
Speaker 1: You want to be around like the good old boys. Do you want to be about on the ogs too? The dude a little bit.
Speaker 2: You're like I would say that you're six and above, like you're your six and you're like a dude just kind of played a lot, done a ship. Those dudes are up, you're around them in their bitch and you feel more comfortable, all right, cool, yeah, Or you're.
Speaker 1: A young guy and you're so stressed out, like man, it's hardest hell I want if everybody else feels this way.
Speaker 7: It looks like yeah, like man, he's calling on meetings. And then you have a VET who's been around long enough to know like he's playing a mental game on you. And then the vets just like dude, funk that who gives a fuck? And you're like oh really, and then they kind of like put you on game and then you're like, oh, I'm part of the crew right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thing, bro, we're talking about practice. It never gets easier. And gonna see what I'm saying right now.
Speaker 2: He he's a big fucking dude on like losers get together in small groups and talk ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's his big thing.
Speaker 2: And we just did that a small group doing phil and talking shit about how ship a campus. That shit sucks, though, Rabel, this ship it's awful.
Speaker 1: I hope this plays.
Speaker 7: You know, Ray was a guy you wanted to sit within the cafeteria because he's all like, rave's a boy, Dude, he's one of the boys.
Speaker 1: He's a home and he's a head coach.
Speaker 8: No, that's how Campbell is too. This guy that played like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, he seems like it looks like those who are really in a battle for dude, bro coach of the year.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what do you think it would win in a fight, Coach Campbell or coach Rabel.
Speaker 9: Dude, I don't think Campbell. I'm gonna be real serving. I don't think he's worked out since he's been a coach. Dude, is Jack Like that's hard. I thought that was going a different direction.
Speaker 1: Rable works out hard, but he's not necessarily Like right, so I'm thinking, but he's got he wars the Windbreaker.
Speaker 2: He does a lot of things to make himself look better than he actually but he works out hard.
Speaker 8: We're biting off.
Speaker 1: Do you think he works out when he's done?
Speaker 2: Bro was like, uh, I don't know. I funk with Dan Campbell though, like his five what in the league?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: What about the coach for the Jets? He was the decordinator for band. Friend Bro, He's kind of a yoke cat. He's got length and you and you you've got a strong chine. I've seen him had a stupid fucking pat on his chest and get talked right in the fucking chin and he he eats it.
Speaker 1: He gets a little more mad, he's a yeah, he's an Ohio guy. Up with the Ohio stuff. Dude, you know what, that was too much? That was I got mad. That was that was my college.
Speaker 2: That was my college.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying, like Ohio is like a blue collar state, Like he grew up like a like a like a blue collar type guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he grew up basic for sure. But I'm just saying, you know, like one of those white dudes who probably gets drunk is probably like aggressive. Yeah, he's probably drunk wrestler for sure. Yeah he'll get you get what's yo?
Speaker 2: Hey, relaxed rings is all good like and anytime you want to bet he was a wild man in college and anytime you.
Speaker 1: Want to play fight, like after practice or something like that. Like he's all about it.
Speaker 2: He's in the serious too serious serious dude.
Speaker 1: I was just joking, you know, the sleeper Matt Lafleur.
Speaker 2: I think I think having Laflour is a little because he's got that like he's got that like Elon Musk, kind of like he's looking through you, always talking because he's thinking about ball like this. He's so smart. Matt's like he's crappy, dude, strategy crappy. And he I bet she's got the biggest penis. We talked about all the time. Hammer them, hammer cock laflor for a reason, dude, he is.
Speaker 8: Bobby on the podcast last week, jes I.
Speaker 1: Did not ask him about how big Lafour's piece was. I should have called him. He was a good thing.
Speaker 8: Even tell you different though, really I don't know.
Speaker 1: He might.
Speaker 2: You might, I mean think you watched you watch any watch any porn, any reality porn. It's always some skinny delivery boy, and he just it looks just like mettlefo the same body type. And then they pulled that thing out and you're like, it looks like that fucking whiskey bottle might.
Speaker 1: Not be tall enough though to hit those measures. He Stretch. Yeah, I can't remember his hands though. We shouldn't talk about hands. I Stretch. Stretches got due. Yeah, Stretch has got a hammer, there's no question.
Speaker 2: And you know he bet me this year. I tell you about this bet. I don't think it was like he bet me whatever the the whatever you're allowed to bet is in the NFL p A two hundred fifty dollars plus. I told him we were coming on the House state game. I was like, hey, if we win, Michigan wins, I get to see it, and I get this like a real closer person.
Speaker 1: I get to see it.
Speaker 2: And he goes like, last, Okay, that's how fucking condescending he was about it. Then we're flying up to New England and I'm watching it. I'm just looking at Stretch like I'm gonna get a good look at that thing.
Speaker 1: Aren't if you see it?
Speaker 2: No get he won't let me see it. He's he's like, stop being weird, Like, what do you mean being weird with the bets?
Speaker 1: Bet? Yeah, I know, Like, what do you mean being weird? You're being weird? Show me your penis, let me see that thing.
Speaker 9: Man, A lot those guys that go into the stall the change though, whoa you got those dudes in Detroit?
Speaker 8: No, have you ever had those guys that you've played with?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Who there? Very long? They go into stalls to change. Yeah, you've never had that.
Speaker 7: I've had guys try to change, like while they're wearing their towel. It's just like, come on, man, Like not that I'm looking, but let's see it. I mean, you got to see who your boys are about.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a dude last year we had to do last year took his towel at the front of his towel and he tuk it in his armpits and it looked like a gown but from the back it was all skin.
Speaker 1: But he I mean, you say, that's hype, that's hy would tuk it.
Speaker 2: He took his armputs and you walk like this to the shower and he like be in the corner the shower, like but he was in the core like so like up to something type of vibes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The whole time, Like he would shower real quick, he'd get this area, and he wouldn't he wouldn't face you. You talked to him, Yeah, for sure, he wouldn't turn around and talk to you. And then he'd put his shower, let his towel back on under his armpits vibes. I don't know, dude, he might have had. I mean, he might have something going on with it.
Speaker 1: You know. Maybe it was a little who's got the who's got the the alpha and the Detroit locker room yea with what the alpha?
Speaker 9: Oh dude, I don't know. I've seen some big ones I don't know about. I don't know about Detroit. I'm not really I'm not an eye gazer, but no one's.
Speaker 1: Like an eye gazer for real.
Speaker 2: But you know, but if you're in the show, like right now, I'm in the shower and I'm I'm here, I can see both your pieces right here right now if I want it. It's just a it's a peroff thing. They don't look at and say a guy though I don't know if like I.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, he's got a fucking hammer. Do I have a memory. I got a pretty good memory about it.
Speaker 2: Brandon Hawthorne Offee Florida and Michigan, Josh Jackson Iowa.
Speaker 8: Dude went down to his knee.
Speaker 1: A mere Abdullah.
Speaker 2: But you've spoke highly about him, yeah, John Wu Yeah, John No, I don't remember. Johnny Smith. Yeah, no, I don't remember, Like it didn't burn in my mind.
Speaker 1: I was it like that. I just thought he was he was well proportioned for like how jack he is and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know if a beautiful teeth also teeth got him over sea, little teeth he had a deep We were talking about how.
Speaker 1: Much we paid him, like do you really paid like two grands for all those teething? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know yeah, because he didn't like like, uh, where the fuck did he do? Is like third world country? It was like in Mexico or something like that. Yeah, you went down there. Yeah, all of them, he got them all done, all of us, all the near last.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They looked great. Yeah, they look phenomenal. They look good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not Like he's the most bill tight end in fourteen. That's not bad. No, I know, but when he's paying two grands, right, that's that's the proportion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if your bottom row or just top row top, you gonna do your bottle?
Speaker 7: No, not because the way like my profile, like you just see my top teeth, and I don't like, I'm not gonna work up more money just to have my bottoms just.
Speaker 8: For I thought they were like twenty five.
Speaker 1: Depends on where you go. You can't like I got eight up top.
Speaker 8: Oh really so you just got the front?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's you do like a little diamond or something.
Speaker 8: The boy's got a diamond.
Speaker 1: Really that kind of goes hard to make it, does it?
Speaker 8: Smirks and I smile back.
Speaker 1: The sunlight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Actually, it'll be sweet. You should think.
Speaker 7: About that, getting a little diamond in it, like a little twinkle. Yeah, I'll think about it, like I'm not against it. What else can we talk about?
Speaker 1: Hey, Taylor, I think your name became unplugged your mic? Oh should you we can agree Rabel over Campbell in a fight.
Speaker 8: I won't agree with that. I don't think Rabel's coming out, and so.
Speaker 1: You're thinking Campbell over verb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you do disagree with us, you need to take a stance right now, and let's stay into this camera.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am taking a stance that I don't agree with you. And what do you believe that Dan Campbell is taking my verybel in the fight wrestling match, wrestling match for a fist fight. Mm dang, that's different, because like that's different. If I wrestled Will, history shows Will's gonna beat me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But I would Dan.
Speaker 9: Dan's gotta Dan's got a tough He's got a tough It'll be like the end of Rocky three.
Speaker 1: You owe me that favor.
Speaker 7: What favor he coaches him, he beats Clever Lang in the second fight in the favor is the payback we got to get in the ringing.
Speaker 9: Box because right Rocky obviously beat him in Rocky two. So whatever, Dan's gotta hurt me, Dan's gotta hurt me. I will say that he comes around with the sleeve everyone. So no, in a fight fist fight, I'm wrestling match is different.
Speaker 1: Rabel's coming out and think Arabel can wrestle. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's a Midwest cat. I'm telling mid West cat can wrestle.
Speaker 1: You does.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's all about the grip strength really right in wrestling.
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit. I don't have like the strongest scrip, you know, would be bitching.
Speaker 2: Speaking of wrestling with Summer SummerSlam coming up, is if I got in the ring and suple somebody or did whatever and then turned around and Vrabel's there and we have like a three minute battle in the ring.
Speaker 1: He wins.
Speaker 7: No, he's covering you to pin you. And I come out sliding, yes, slide in under with a chair and just wow, and he fucking dude.
Speaker 1: And then and then I stop him out.
Speaker 7: I get out of the ring because somebody's occupying the ref and the reft turns background and they see that you're on top of Rabel.
Speaker 2: And then fucking we win and win. We stretching me up about Summer Sime today, is that you want to be a part of it? I go, hell, yeah, oh we're in there. Yeah, he said, He's like, just well want to go We're already going. Oh are we busting?
Speaker 1: Oh cool? W w W has been working with busting with the boys. I'm trying to get in that ring though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get in the ring, you know, that would be that'd be awesome, right, I don't even really watch wrestling like that, but I would have a fucking blast doing that.
Speaker 1: Who's your guy? I wasn't into w W but whoever will says.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, boy came around the ring and flew like around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was all about Logan Paul beat ray Masterio though. That was when ray Masteria is old. Though he's old man, I'm a rock. How was the Rock? Yeah?
Speaker 8: He was only there for like three years though, wasn't he What? How long was the rock in?
Speaker 1: It was in a while? Gets the mystery? Oh it sounds like you're getting school right.
Speaker 2: It seems like if I had to pick a dude now, just based off knowing and probably seamous, that dude seems like he's got it.
Speaker 1: He always held the Keza Kane, some cool mutton chops. He's a beast.
Speaker 7: He wants to come on the bus too. I think he's coming on tomorrow right. Oh no, No, he was supposed to come on the day we had to cancel.
Speaker 1: Damn Heartbreak hotel. We have to cancel for like the first time we met. Uh we met Seamus at the NASCAR thing. He was all about it. Oh yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: He was about it when we were doing the Predators thing. We were doing that thing, getting ready for the outdoor game.
Speaker 1: He was about it. Yeah, he was like, let's get a litt drink some guinness one day. One day. Soon I was liked sport Nascar. I love Nascar. NASCAR's rap.
Speaker 2: My grandparents gave me the p I R all the time in Phoenix. Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 8: Was the one out here.
Speaker 1: It was elite bitching. Yeah. I had some foma when I saw that happening. Yeah, it is that entire you.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was in Canada with my wife being a good husband man. Yeah, that was a good time. That was a good time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, will right, and let see did you Oh oh you did get I never saw that clip either.
Speaker 1: I know it's out. Yeah, he just will will. He smoked me in the face of the fucking water balloon.
Speaker 9: Ude was coming out at a little kid and he turned around and it was already in the air.
Speaker 7: He picked that kid, you pecked. Oh, hang on, I wasn't coming at a little kid. I didn't get involved with the water balloon stuff until you just smoked me. And I'm just chilling. He was like trying to hit me in the back and I just happened to turn around and he the face how.
Speaker 1: They make you feel lost the tooth. I you imagine if he did.
Speaker 7: I was like, I shouldn't woo possess, I shouldn't woposz right here, And but then I went I took it out on a little kid.
Speaker 2: I saw you working on your ball skills too out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, our guys cut up the wrong footage. They cut up the missus hunh yeah they that must have worked with it. Looks he did you did you put my uh my punt returning on there? Yeah, Willie Hester, Willie hest I had a nice little one to handle on the punt return got I'll be honest. That was so lucky, I'll be honest. Went out last minuting and caught it just on the side of my head, Like.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know you saw that. So what do you like?
Speaker 2: The Lions for the forever have been trash. Yeah, they've been trash. And then this is no disrespect. Like I love Michigan, I love Detroit. It's just like the reality it hasn't been great. What's the deal this year? And like I said before, I fucking love Dan. If there's a dude, there's gonna turn that place around and let it rip.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 2: You guys drafted it hutcheson who I look, he thought was gonna be the first overall pick.
Speaker 1: He's a stud excited.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm really excited. I actually am. We got Aiden, we got some receivers. Now we got we got some guys, so this is gonna be. I mean we got you know, we got Josh, we got Amen Rah, you know, we got DJ Now Jmo came. We drafted Jmo. He won't be until half the season, but I mean that, dude, what do you get a ninety eight?
Speaker 1: I'm mad. Not that that matters. Josh Reynolds in that wild wasn't Josh Reynolds on this team? Yeah he was. He was in he was in Nashville. He wasn't traded. Yeah he got traded solid though, like he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what happened between us and Josh. There was he was getting some hs for a while.
Speaker 1: From the outside, like, uh, like our boy, your favorite media guy. He would talk big ship on on you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We don't say you gotta bleep Baltimore. No, he's like the Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Don't give him that power, just bleep his name. So he feels disrespected. He called me that day I say that text. Which day, Remember when I was going off on how he got fired at ESPN and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you were sending this. You were sending this, Yeah the text.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, get a right, chief, I left on my own blah blah blah. I make more money on my website all this ship.
Speaker 1: Now, when you were saying that, I was, I was thinking, like, I think he was in a better position when he was leaving. He went to the you know this Evison, Now, we're not going to give him all that attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like he's doing well though, he's doing great. He'll be all right, we're working for us and be working for us.
Speaker 8: What happened to him though, because.
Speaker 1: Then he came to Detroyer. I remember he was well ce.
Speaker 9: JG and Josh played in l A. So they had that connection already, gotcha. When he came, it was already like he just needed to know the offense and they already knew each other.
Speaker 2: He had like a foot thing or a hamstring thing or something going on. Because I remember, dudes, receivers are saying like, man, he ain't explosive here, and I don't know, like I don't pay attention to receivers until like in games I see dudes main catches. Yeah, I had to work on my own ship. But it seemed like dudes were kind of seemed like dudes, Like players were down on him. I like Josh during the LA game, like he was an HS for that game, and I was like, what's going on because I think we were down dudes too. No, A j and Judio did play those games, but he just seemed like a dude that was like a good dude, like cool Cali vibes, great dude. I just didn't know what was going on. And then all of a sudden we caught him.
Speaker 1: We're traded.
Speaker 9: We traded him, y'all traded. I don't know what we got for. I mean he went off, but yeah, he went off the next week. Yeah yeah, I mean it was cool too because like st ended up killing it after like I went down, and then Saint went off like one hundred a game, like for four games straight or something. Stupid awesome Rookie of the month one month. And so we got we got some guys now, I mean, like Aiden's gonna be a big, big guy.
Speaker 1: On the d line.
Speaker 9: We got money in the in the back or I mean there's some there's some dudes. Now we got most of our guys were out too, Like we were missing Frank right now. We were missing Yeah, we were Romeo defensive guy. You know, we were missing Jeff, Like we were missing a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: What do you think of a panel swelly? Swelly?
Speaker 2: He's a left tackle. He got drafted like he's a second tackle. Taking that kid was showing great dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like I solid, like doesn't doesn't like works hard, but like doesn't say a ton but like super good dude, you know. Like and for a rookie to come in, like you know how it is, like a rookie lineman, it's tough.
Speaker 8: You don't got to be.
Speaker 2: The hardest ship to do is especially a left tackle, you know.
Speaker 9: And Taylor was out for a while, so then he had to go to left tackle, and then he went back to right tackle.
Speaker 8: And then it was like so he was changing the whole year.
Speaker 2: They're still there, right, Taylor's still here. Yeah, who plays left this year?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I think yeah, I mean they paid Taylor a lot.
Speaker 2: So games from money, That's what I was I was like, Wow, they drafted that dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I mean he'll put a guy into the dirt.
Speaker 1: Now, Like his little clip of him and Aaron Donald going at it.
Speaker 2: There's a clip of like Pene rookie getting Aaron Donald's face and it's like, that's how you make a good name for yourself, right, you know what I'm saying. He's the king of the face mask grab. Aaron Donald loves grabbing that face mask.
Speaker 1: Because you know he's strong as fuck.
Speaker 8: After the whistle to I mean not after, but like he'll hold it until like you make him stop.
Speaker 7: Until everyone knows, Like it's like an alpha move, until everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all know I won this, right right, So guys, you gotta love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt this outstanding podcast to bring you and add by Sport clips. Before we get into the ad, I'd just like to please remind you and personally beg you to keep subscribing, on subscribing or subscribing to this outstanding podcast. We are we're growing, but it's only because of word of mouth and you guys saying what Who's who in the zoo and and making us who we truly are so thank you so much in advance for doing that, sport Clips. We know you all love the MVP haircut experience, and now it's better than ever. Sport Clips has added a new signature center their everyp to their m VP that really takes relaxation up in jack Sure you would, you could go anywhere to get your haircut, but why would you if you're a dude with discerning taste? Need to google with discerning means, head over to sport Clips and end your haircut on a high note with their MVP that includes a seven point massage shampoo and their custom blend of signature sent on a perfectly steamed hot towel. That man's out there sitting in that steam room learning that little seven point massage technique, Jackie, So you better watch out, my boy leave feeling like a champion and looking like a gentleman or you know whatever you naturally look like. Sport Clips, the pros and Men's Hair. Back to the episode, what.
Speaker 1: Did you see from Aida and Ota? Uh? Huh? Dudes like explosive?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know in OCAs you don't have much, you don't have pads on or anything, but like, dude, like coming off the line like a defensive end in the first three steps is like, that's how you make your money.
Speaker 8: He's got it, you know.
Speaker 1: Like we need you to be hardest fuck on him because that's I feel like he's one of our own. I love Aden. He's never he's like he's he's always. He's about the pod. He's about the pod.
Speaker 2: He seems like a homie and like I'm just like glad to see a Michigan dude really doing it, like kind of living out a legacy.
Speaker 1: Like he'll be a Michigan legend forever. And what happens is a very hard worker. Yes, you love that. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And if when we start winning, I mean, when we start winning in Detroit, that's where like everybody's gonna make a name for himself, you know, like that doesn't happen in Detroit.
Speaker 8: And these guys are like eating, they're hungry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: How do you how do you feel like the culture has shifted since coach Campbell came on board by kneecaps homie exactly.
Speaker 8: I mean because he came in.
Speaker 7: And obviously you've had he wasn't your He's not your only head coach. Like being in Detroit being part of like that losing culture. Not that you were a part of it, but your first year. For the first two years, you're tasting it, hearing it from everybody else, and then coach Campbell comes in, like, how do you.
Speaker 1: Feel like that culture has started to shift?
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is like with Matty p he was there for my first two years, and it was like he was already on the hot seat, like everybody, like our our fans get after it.
Speaker 1: I heard he was I heard I heard some not so good things about him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like I forgot Actually I was just like I was his pick, right, So dude liked me, Like he didn't talk to me a ton outside of like the meeting or anything like that. But dude, outside of that was cool. But then when he got into the meeting, it was like he tried to be Belichick a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like just trying to like alpha dudes or no.
Speaker 9: It's just like you know, like, all right, man, you know this is what we got to do today, the hard ways, right way. And that that's true. I mean it really is. But on the same hand, there's like a a player vibe with Campbell that like, dude's played like and dude had like he understands what it is and still hard way, right is the right way, you know, Like we're gonna we're gonna practice hard, We're gonna do a lot of hard things. But on the same hand, he's gonna take care of us in certain situations because he knows what it is and he knows like camps grind, So we're going to take a day where it's like, hey, all right, we're not going to do the you know, nine on seven or whatever it is, and it's like, yeah, that goes a long way with your with your players. And then last year, dude, we were I mean we were in it for we were losing, right, I mean like we were one in eleven or something at one point, and it was like grind, yeah, and we're working hard, Like it's not like we stopped practice. It's not like we cut practice short. Like we were working really really freaking hard for week twelve, week thirteen in the season and we understood the assignment though, Like Campbell like came to us and was like, dude, like this is what we have to do. And to have a guy that's played in it, like that's like you just know that's true, you know what I mean, And so I think that's more of the difference. Like Campbell's been in it, he understands it, and he's good to us, like outside of the outside of the meeting room, he like talks to us. He tries to build a like a connection, and he wants you to come talk to him if you have a problem to like, go talk to him. And that's why I love like because some dudes close their door upstairs, you know, and don't let you come in. But Campbells always got it open. Like you go talk to him, go hit go chat it up with him for an hour, and he'll like he'll cancel his meetings for you, you know. And that's dope as a player to have a coach like that. You know, got a lot of rape similarities. Yeah, how is you in team meetings? Is he hard on dudes? Is it a lot of questions? Dude, It was like he puts you on, like he puts you up you know, if you if you did something wrong, he'll put you up and make sure you know and it doesn't happen again.
Speaker 1: But like who doesn't do that, you know what I mean? Like I mean, like about that like that's his fucking deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He'll be like he has team's keys and he has offense keys and defense keys for each week, but like I'm expected to know certain things, even about the defensive keys. He'll be like, Taylor, what's what's one defensive key this week? What's one special team key this week? Yeah, Like he's just he and he puts the pressure on. It's not like he puts the pressure on and it's like, dude's my laugh.
Speaker 1: At you if you don't know or whatever to try and like be light about a Butvrabel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he wants you to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wants you to know the expectation is there, that standards there.
Speaker 9: No, that's the same. I mean he'll he'll go through the keys in the in the team meeting and be like, hey, this is what we got to do. And then he'll be like, hey, hack, who you got to worry about this week?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 8: Or like what do you what are you thinking this week?
Speaker 9: You know? It's like bety seven is gonna be over top me. I'm gonna have a safety over top too, you know, like stuff like that. Like so he tries to make it very game like there's a lot of competition, Like in practice.
Speaker 8: Dude, we're one on ones.
Speaker 9: We're trying to like I mean, we're running at each other, trying to put juke move against the defense, like just things like that he wants to see, and like he grathers the whole team, like you were saying, you don't see many wide receivers run routes during practice, right, Like Campbell will have the whole team come around and it will be one on ones, and he'll be like like show what you got, you know, which is cool too because like Taylor's never seen me run around or like Frank's never seen me run around in practice. But then I rout a do up and he's like, dude, you got that? Like yeah, sweet, you know, and it's cool to have that from guys that don't see it, you know, Like and then they and then you go to Sunday and then you know, maybe they don't maybe you don't catch a ball or you don't you know, and they're like, dude, what's happening?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, about You're like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Like they just not throwing, you know, and I'm like, no comment, you know, but like it's cool because they know how how good you are in that situation, and like how that they can count on you in a in a tough situation.
Speaker 2: When you're in the situation of like in situations where you go through a whole game and you don't get a ball thrown to you, or maybe get one throw or something like that, and it goes on for a one or two. Like, listen, we all know you're a team guy. There's no one here is indicting you for a character, but like that's just got to be frustrating when you're like damn like like if I'm playing receiver, I want that fuck her.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I know the ball can only go I mean, you want to be that guy in any situation, right, Like you want to be a guy that your quarterback's gonna look at. And that's the that's the bond that you have to make outside of the outside of the you know, football field, outside of like you have to have a bond with the quarterback like Jag I mean, dudes texted me right before I got here, Like, you have to have a bond with him. So when he is in a tough situation, like he's gonna throw down to you, or whatever it is. But you know, like on the same hand, when you're going in a game, it depends on the game too. You know, like we played two games last year where it was like pouring down rain, right, and so it's like your mindset has to change a little bit where Okay, now I'm not the guy because a tight ends this unique position you have to do everything right. You it depends like one game I could be split out half the time, and then the other game I could be eighty line. And so those games whereas I mean we played the we played Cleveland, it was pouring down rain the whole time, and it was like, dude, we might not get a throw off because the ball's what conditions are slippery, like they have real real grass. Like it's tough, and so your mindset has to change in that situation, like all right, now, I got to be a blocker now to do this now, you know.
Speaker 1: So it is tough.
Speaker 9: But then when you go into the film room, it's tough because it's like shit, like I was open here, but like there's a lot of different factors out of this, you know, because of the conditions or whatever it is. It's just so it is tough in that situation, but like, you know, hout of this, like it's your job.
Speaker 1: So I'm getting you know, like I'm I'm still fascinated on all the on all the Campbell stuff, And I don't know how to ask this without sounding like disrespectful or or without sounding like an asshole. But how does well, what I want to ask is, how did like again off the whole culture thing, how does like going throughout the year last year losing the majority of the year differ from like losing the majority of the year of the years prior to that, You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: What I what I want to get to is then after you explain that it's obviously a testament to how you guys were responding, you guys when like the last game of the year when it doesn't even matter and you're all like pay the cardinal at the cardinals yelling like so hype, So talk about like the how the process was throughout the year when you're grinding, you're in it, and you're still fucking losing even the changes that had been made versus like years.
Speaker 8: Prior Campbell had.
Speaker 9: I think, I honestly think this that Campbell had a solution, not a solution, but like a schedule, and it didn't vary throughout the scene. Like he knew what week thirteen would look like before the season started, right, and so he was the same guy on week thirteen as he was on week one. Like we had that schedule, we had week fourteen, week fifteen, it was the same schedule. It was, Hey, we're gonna relax on you guys, like I'm not going to vary based on the wins and losses us losing, like we're gonna rise and whereas huge sometimes you know, when you guys, I mean, when you get into a situation where you're losing a lot, the coach can have a fire on his ass, like, hey, we have to start winning. We got to do this, we gotta do this, So you do more, you do this, and then that doesn't help. I mean, you're week fourteen in the season. If you don't know how to run a basic route or you don't know how to run a run a route, that and I have the same time with the quarterback, you fucked anyone, right, I mean it's week fourteen in the season, and so that's where Campbell's not making us go out there and run fifty routes with JG.
Speaker 8: Because hey, we didn't lock up on these routes.
Speaker 9: Like he'll pick two or three and we'll do them and then it's like all right, cool, you guys got it. You know, that's the different thing. And he came into the meeting rooms and he's like, guys, like, this is what we gotta do. This is what we gotta do. We're on the edge, like this is where we're going, Like this is where we're going. Like you, I think there's a fine line with that, right because you can say that and you can do it. But like he feels it and we feel that from him, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, feels what when you say.
Speaker 8: Breakthrough, it really feels his words.
Speaker 9: Like it's not like he's just going in there and saying it's like you really like what you see is what you get. Like you guys like they see stuff and you know a coach can front that and do things, but that's not him. Like he really feels and has the heart for the game. And as players like you feel that, you know, so like instead of me being sitting back in my meeting chair and being like, yeah, you know, we have to win, we you know, like I get it hard way is the right way, but like that's not you know, like are you just saying that or are you feeling it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: And but he's like in your face and you get on the edge of your chair and you're like, all right, like this is where we go, you know. And so we win a couple games last year at the end of the year, and it's like builds it, you know, it builds the culture, builds the guys, and that's where you know you want to be, you know, and that's.
Speaker 1: What you want.
Speaker 7: You guys end up probably feeling like, oh, we're hitting that tipping point. We're breaking through a little bit, like yes, I gotta show on our record this year, but figuring out that this is the way, like if we stay the course, like we're headed in the right right what you gotta do.
Speaker 9: And like when he says things and you do it and then you win and like you're just like, I mean, dude, how many games last year.
Speaker 1: We lose by it?
Speaker 9: You know, like it was awful, Like it was it was so shitty to walk in on Monday and watch the film because it's like that close, yeah, you know, and it's like it could be any given play, Like you guys know, how is there's seventy sixty snaps a game and it can be one play. That's the difference, right, And so that's what his message was to us. It's like, hey, it's one play, so you have to play every play like that's the one.
Speaker 2: It seems like, yes, that's smart playing too, Like I think it was the Rams, y'all played and you guys played the Rams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty damn well.
Speaker 2: I mean we had how many fake fake bro so many, so many screens like fake yes, yeah, well you had nothing to lose at that point, nothing lose. And JG's for I'm saying JG now because you do. JG's now coming. He's playing his old team. He wants to show out, and so Stafford like, dude, yeah, and it's Stafford. It's like a crazy situation just flipped you and they're playing each other that year. The crazy thing to me about like culture, where I think Dan Campbell's that, dude, is you guys winning those games and I playing teams so close the whole entire time. Because when I was at the time, when I was with the Titans in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, like we lose two games. We win two games the first year, we win three games the next year. And all those games came in the first eight weeks of this season. Because you get to the end of the year and no one gives a shit. Everyone was like, when's when's vacation?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? And it seems like you want to give this end of the year.
Speaker 2: I mean that says a lot about the coaching and like even dudes in it and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: And that's the hard part, right when you're one in thirteen, one and fourteen is like staying in it. Hey, we want a couple of weeks left, like yeah, and stilled and then but like that's that's where you do have a guy that like changes the culture. Yeah, you do have guys on the team or guys in the in the locker room that leaders. You know this boy, this dude, give me a Walter, appreciate you, my guy.
Speaker 1: I'm over here, cotton mouth. This no, I fact, you need to wipe your forehead. You know how you can use this pillow.
Speaker 8: This pelony is a move though.
Speaker 1: I getter just to.
Speaker 7: Say that because you might be thinking as you're doing it, like, man, I just fucking really quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a nice to listen to you, for sure, but we all do.
Speaker 8: There, we are you guys at least have hats on right.
Speaker 2: Speaking up, dude, have we Has this been seen to the public yet?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's been seen a few times. Well, if not over the next like a few pods. Yeah, these because these things are they're not even out yet, are they.
Speaker 7: No, people are gonna be itching for the man. We're gonna be itching for him. We got some fucking colors ones. Want some Detroit color ones?
Speaker 1: Give me? Hey?
Speaker 2: Uh we have those the Boys shirts?
Speaker 8: I got them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, Well if we do Lions one? About the U. S A Ones for the Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about we made football ones. Did I wore them on the fourth Their killer?
Speaker 1: Absolutely killer? But uh, you're talking about the electric ones.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about the football ones we made like you got like Nebraska, like the Michigan one, like the Titans one.
Speaker 1: Oh last year, the helmet one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The version this year is though we're doing the lightning ones.
Speaker 2: We're bringing them back, bringing the Lightning ones back with instead of the football.
Speaker 1: Doing the We're gonna do like We're gonna do like logos. Yeah, like a you know, obviously a version that would get us in trouble.
Speaker 2: But the whole reason why I bring this up is says the Lions baby, get a Lion's one.
Speaker 1: What we would need you to do? Sort it for the boys? Tell them what he would have to do for us to make the Lions one.
Speaker 2: You basically be signing an il deal with us. Yeah, without without signing, it's basically we need you to go out there and support It's where for interviews, let the boys know.
Speaker 1: It's like we could post and say, hey, we're gonna do have hard knocks this year. We're gonna do I need to get one on you to get them on there, but it's gonna suck.
Speaker 7: I could post about it, but you know who knows somebody Detroit people follow lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need that's true. If that is true, so you could do it, Foxy, But we need Foxy.
Speaker 7: We need people to pioneer that these that these shirts are out there, and you could be our guys since you're one of the boys. Now you want one because George wears one and it's just the Tennessee one. Yeah, that one was from like a couple of years ago. It's the Tennessee one with the lightning on it. Rogers loved the shirt, so I think we're bringing back the lightning shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool as long as that football is going because I was like, the lambest part of that shirt the football, because I liked how.
Speaker 1: Would it say? The boys in up here? Yeah? And then the fucking lightning. That shit did go hard hard.
Speaker 8: Got some good merch now, Bro.
Speaker 2: When we first started the pod was that you guys do the merch mix. Yeah, like Will and I did the merc at first. And now Garrett's not here right now. He's like our pseudo merch guy now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really like we had Ryan from Hangingtan. He would do a lot of designs for it. Ryan was outstanding, and then we would vote and pick stuff that we'd like, are we bring up hey, we'd like to see this now, Like Garrett myself when in the group chat with the barstool, like they'll drop stuff and everybody collapse and we everybody votes on it and we drop in the group chat. It kind of just gets picked.
Speaker 9: Like I got to report in my take, by the way, what the pod well, hey, hey, hey, come on here, Spotify says it.
Speaker 1: I know I know, you know, where are we right now? Out JP.
Speaker 7: Three or top five right now? We're probably still tough. The tough part is we're not doing the two a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if we're staying top five in the two weeks during one a week, yeah, I agree with you. I agree with that because I think I think we're gonna go to two weeks starting next year, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but then that might be a little premature, but I they it was cool when we hit one. When we hit one or two right now, that's the boys. You gotta pay how muche at all times? Who's one?
Speaker 7: It seemed like a new One's boy Jamon green By new in the algorithm? Oh wait, no, never mind Bill Simmons podcast. You got Tommeraldi Presents Wesley. But that's like a new one. So it's I'm sure it's just getting love because it's new.
Speaker 8: How's that algorithm?
Speaker 3: Like? What is it?
Speaker 2: We have no idea, We have no we like because when we first started, we jumped up to like we were like number five or one with Jalen Ramsey.
Speaker 1: No, we weren't.
Speaker 2: We've never been one. This is the first time we've ever been one.
Speaker 7: So I had to be no, we were one or two in the very beginning, but it was like obviously we knew we were brand new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brand new. So podcast holds up to this day. That's how you know it was a good pod.
Speaker 1: Ship. Yeah, yeah, he's come back on.
Speaker 8: Th Jalen's a dog.
Speaker 1: He's a dog. He's a dog. That's Will's fair player.
Speaker 9: He guarded me last year, the whole basically the whole game. How many ballsy catch I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it. No, no, I mean he locked you up. The locks you up. It's all good. He was playing corner. Damn, dude, good good, good route. He told you good route.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's how you know.
Speaker 1: That's how you know. That's a good feeling when a boy like that does that. Yeah, he's pretty.
Speaker 9: He's The last play we had a en route or other tight end was supposed to take the safety went through Jalen instead.
Speaker 8: Two guys right there, Jalen. Jalen picks it stuff.
Speaker 1: He's a stud though, and he talked ship too. Oh, plenty of ship. He's he's he does that.
Speaker 7: So you were you're on the squad then, because Golden was on the team right when they didn't they fight, oh or that tackle over the middle when they're like when they're like, then, no, they didn't fight during the game, but they had beef because I think Jalen, like as a kid with Golden sister, I believe.
Speaker 1: That Detroit Golden wasn't there with Golden happened like two years ago. He might have been the Giants. Golden was there, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the Giants. Is that's right, because I would uh, I would talk with that's right, the Giants. He's got he's got a baby with Golden memory. I'm like, well, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to say the name, like I'm talking with and I don't want to say the name. Yeah, that'd be tough. But yeah, that was gold That was the Giants because it was over the middle.
Speaker 8: That's another guy, Yes, another guy, dude.
Speaker 1: I hate gold This was like this was back when these were back in my good years.
Speaker 2: I think he wasn't the Titans for like, he's done that, right, I've seen him working out, he was at.
Speaker 1: He was at the Thanksgiving party. Yeah, that's right, that's right for a little bit. But I remember one plan he like pop right, He's like, hey, that's a good hint. I remember like feeling good about myself because I like, I'm like, oh, Golden Tay, you're stud dude, the late stories, story telling about myself. Hey, war stories, war stories, yeah, war stories. Let's that's yeah. He's a fucking stud man. That guy like him.
Speaker 9: Every once in a while when we were training or whatever, we're running rounds and dude looks good and he's how old.
Speaker 1: Now, gold he's got like thirty three, thirty four up?
Speaker 8: There was there last this year.
Speaker 1: See him at Lipscomb this summer. In the summer. You know is Adrian Peterson.
Speaker 2: I'll get a p I played a P two for a few weeks last year.
Speaker 1: Who's elite?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: Bro We did a we did a jog through the first day he was there running full speed. Oh yeah, he had like three guys.
Speaker 9: You know what's funny is dude came in for like didn't like literally got him an hour before or something.
Speaker 1: We find out he's at practice. Dude pulls a can of two out out of his socket or out of sock, diss it right and right in the middle of the huddle. I'm like a leg here, Like I didn't even know you could do that. That's so sick.
Speaker 2: He is a stud like that, bro, he really like he'll share you shake his hand. He has the strongest fucking grip, Bro, look at the ba he just breaking on your knees and just in a handshake, yoked, why is he boxing? I remember seeing him my rookie year.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that my rookie year.
Speaker 2: He was in the he was in the Viking Stale when he was like ap and I remember just like seeing him and looking at his arm, being like, that's robotic. The way his fucking arm looks. It was just so fucking you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Everywhere crazy, it's not dude ran one hundred yards every time we would be in nine on seven and he would take the ball and running one hundred yards.
Speaker 8: He was like, yeah, they take me out after that.
Speaker 2: He's all gas, bro, all gas, no breaks. He was over at the house for the Thanksgiving Yeah. Yeah, he's a dude. Yeah he's gonna come on.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'll come on. Then you run into your screen. Huh.
Speaker 7: You have that screen that comes down outside like outside of your that's sitting area. You know what I'm talking about? How you have that screen with a tent put up for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was raining.
Speaker 7: So I came over when we when we arrived at the like toward the back end of the thanks the Thanksgiving dinner, and I see all the boys the food. I go, oh, I go all the boys, and I fucking just walk straight into the fucking the fucking screen bro like like fall back erbout, like losing it.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, this ain't a good look a good look at all. Huh. I was like, Oh, that's a fun he's boxing leveon bell. When is that? Yeah, you gotta think no clue. I think a neck bro.
Speaker 7: Saying this is like he wants to do a career in boxing. Yeah, he's doing football like he wants to now he wants to take it. He wantn't just strictly do boxing. July thirty.
Speaker 1: Slam. Oh damn, maybe it's that summer slam.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 1: Who you think is taking that? I would I think based on youth. I would think lean me aps like.
Speaker 8: Ap lands one.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 8: But you can say that he's.
Speaker 7: Older, but he's not old like that. He's older football. You're right, he's not like old like that in boxing years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the dude play tall. How old is he now?
Speaker 10: How old is he still looks on the field. I don't know, man, I was always good when we handle the ball in the NFL and in physical life. Yeah, see him continue to like sign deals and like obviously he's not Adrian Peterson of old. Now he's boxing. Like part of it's like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You know, he got screwed over by his accountant or like his financial advisor, lost a lot of money. Oh that's right, that's just the story they came out. He could be he could come on and talk about that situation, but like, yeah, it's he's got a.
Speaker 1: Lot of kids too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he did the tank have you ever seen that with uh the with the fish with the fish tank? He had did that in his house in Florida. Watch the whole episode.
Speaker 1: I love it. Hawks out there. He knows all this stuff. That was my guy.
Speaker 8: I love that guy. He was got us a bike, he got us electric bike for the whole offense.
Speaker 2: Just having him around, dude, just be him in the building was just cool. If you had like who we had in the locker room was like Adrian Peterson, Julio Jones, like in our locker room, like Yeah, this is y'all are studs crazy?
Speaker 1: Who's next Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Imagine playing with Tom Brady, bro, and just like seeing him being around him, like trying so hard to be friends with him.
Speaker 1: He just won't give in.
Speaker 2: Like you just keep keep trying, to keep trying, looking up things he's into.
Speaker 1: That would be he gives you a little something and he kind of suck it up.
Speaker 2: Damn it's over, bro.
Speaker 7: That would, to me, would be the best part about trying to be friends with Tom Brady, Like everybody kind of witnessing that's what you're doing. Yeah, and every day you come every day you come in and say something. Then you finally get a chance sucking up back.
Speaker 1: Fuck, that was my chance.
Speaker 2: Like every day you come in, you say something to him, and then you know what he's in too, so you're like, hey, man, like tomatoes either or whatever he's not into. And then one day hits you with what's up and be like, what's up? Tom casual? Walk back to your locker, Holy fuck, he talk to me, put your stuff on. Then you go to say something hen you fumble your words, walk away, you walk.
Speaker 7: Back, you walk back today, or like hey, uh I realized you said my name back there.
Speaker 1: Did you need something? Did you need something?
Speaker 2: Then you start doing different rounds, like you try to bake, tell him a little bit, what's up to you?
Speaker 1: Me walking? Bro? Or just like you get done with practice and you come in you're about to go in the shower.
Speaker 7: Hey Tom, when you're going in the shower, like all right, I'll wait five minutes, all right, I'll wait.
Speaker 2: He had like three guys like just kind of looking at you. What the fuck is this dude up here?
Speaker 1: You look like, what fuck? Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Because you're a linebacker and I'm off it's a line and like he got to talk to us. He didn't talk to me before you because your defense. But if you're a receiver, you if you're but even he's gonna yell at me. You know his old lineman used to be in commercials. I feel like I would like Tom about yo, Taylor, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man? You're right, sir, I'm sorry. Hey yeah, somebody said the up rabel that's the persona you would have to have just everything.
Speaker 8: Where do you want me to go?
Speaker 1: Still buttoned up? My personality would die? Mister Brady? What do you want me to do with myself. You'd have to. Guy is so smart podcasting. No, I don't Tom not doing this, you know, I might be actually be on social media.
Speaker 10: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 8: I filmed that three months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do whatever?
Speaker 2: He sucking asked Julian Edelman does want to come on the pod. He does want to come on the pod.
Speaker 8: To I played with him.
Speaker 7: But humped us when he played on the bus text wory, would you want to come on bus with the boys with my guys?
Speaker 1: I got you? And then just see what he says, like if he's like, my phone's off, Oh, I appreciate it. I didn't want to. I don't believe you, but I appreciate the respect. He was broken. Yeah, you're right, it is that turns on easy though, right, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: Hey, So you're going into your four You're going into your four potential contract.
Speaker 8: You're coming up, it was coming up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead handle it. How are you feeling going into that? Like? Is it like are you getting excited thinking? Like? Are you getting excited thinking about the potential?
Speaker 7: I mean, I you know you can, you'll say all the right stuff, but how do you know Cuz that's that's a policy.
Speaker 1: We have to be and I know your agent my agent. Yeah, Neil probably emailed you.
Speaker 8: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Neil did. Yeah, did you see it? Yes, I did.
Speaker 8: I saw Neil Carter and I tried to say something. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Always get that call calim back. No, he just emails, like everybody email financial advice every thing. It's really not bad. It's no. I actually grint every time he's email us. You should fire Neil and go to c A. Though Neil was one of the best then though, Yeah, you didn't go with them.
Speaker 8: I liked the dinner. It was a solid.
Speaker 7: Was deliciously tried to acquire Neil because he is like a big conglomerate, like they take on agents and stuff. And Neil refers to him as the Alphabet agency.
Speaker 1: Why, I don't know. He's like, you know that alphabet soup, that's that agency.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 1: You know how everybody's like mass because they're mass produced. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he didn't like that. Dude. I feel like I'm their only client. That's how great is because you were like the highest paid You're like, at the time, the highest paid alignment in the history. Like, trust me, I'm No, I'm not. I'm gonna stroke you off every time too. What a sailor need? Will? Yeah, somebody somebody handled that you talk about whatever? Will sayings on Instagram? Oh hey, uh so contract here? Contract here? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Perfect world? Everything goes your way?
Speaker 1: How much? What do you want? How many years? For how much?
Speaker 8: How many years for how much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean the way I'm looking at So he's already smiling.
Speaker 1: Who's the I know?
Speaker 8: I know the way I'm looking at honestly is I want to play for ten years?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: The bunny ain't hit him my bank account yet, so it's going to at some point I'm gonna have to play either way. It's not about like when I'm done, I'm gonna look at the money, right, But like right now, I don't really care, Like I mean, like.
Speaker 1: You don't care about You probably want the legacy, right.
Speaker 9: Like that's what you want in the league, right, Like you want to put your best foot forward, you want the best film that you want to play for however many years, Like I'm I want to play for ten plus years, Like that's my goal and the money will come if I do that, right, So when I look at it That's what it's gonna come either way.
Speaker 1: As long as you focus on putting your best rewarding.
Speaker 9: Right, as long as I'm playing good and I'm doing what I need to know, he knows, he knows, Neil, he knows, Neil, I'll leave the country stuff up to get me the most.
Speaker 8: He'll get the most I was able to get.
Speaker 1: I promise that. I know. It was upset that we got raved to talk about cutting his dick off for the Super Bowl. Really he was like, I mean, Neil, it is what it is. Man as that again, you.
Speaker 2: Would you ask Harball you said, uh something about meat peak in the shower and it was just not that pod.
Speaker 1: In my head, I'm like, this is.
Speaker 2: Definitely one of those straight narrow podcasts. Really fine and will from the top rope. So do you fucking look at this the shower like just.
Speaker 1: Kind of out there trying to swim on my own.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I was looking at him like still trying to figure out, Hey, come on you you looked right.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, please stop. I want to invite it back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, y'all are going everywhere. Huh, they're busting dude.
Speaker 2: November twelfth, the first game, most most prestigious trophy Game of all Time Nebraska Michigan, Nebraska Michigan.
Speaker 1: That is correct. That's a big time. It's going to be big. It doesn't divide us. Did you make it trophy yet? Well, the trophy get mad, it's going to be made. It's yeah, oh yeah, we promise. Yeah. It's heavy.
Speaker 2: It's got like all the little name plaques you can put like the game and how what the score was. It's got a big bus on it, like fucking your horns, your horns on it.
Speaker 1: It's a bitch gold whatever you want to call it. You write history right there. Boys, b Like, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be cool, like bro, that's probably the coolest thing if it actually happens, which is good.
Speaker 1: It actually is happening. Like we just gotta get to the finish line on it, like we got to get signed with them the day I said, hey, I'm circling back, and he goes, we will get it done.
Speaker 7: I promise. I can't guarantee on the timing. We're just hopefully during fall camp.
Speaker 2: That's cool because as soon as they sign it, I'll send a day bab off and they're done.
Speaker 7: I sent you the document I mean document as in the that's already signed a D two. You need to have like the farthest out of reach, like I know, like my two know them and talk to them. Yeah, yeah, Like do you talk to that a.
Speaker 1: D I don't even know. Look him up? Yeah, I don't even know. Trying to find a Twitter handle to tweet him. But he doesn't look like he does that. He's business. Yeah, he's do you want, dude? You want that?
Speaker 2: But if Harrorball is down, here's where I think is Michigan Harball. That program is so competitive if you just get in the brasket to sign off, if they don't sign off on it, it's not a good look.
Speaker 7: Right If you get three out of the four and there's only one left and the start marketing.
Speaker 2: Sign that, Yeah, that'd be so cool.
Speaker 7: Dude, that is going to be sick. And I don't think that will divide us. I think it's gonna be the most fun, like fun rivalry ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like, if y'all win, I'm gonna be hurt. You're gonna be hurt here, You're like, we should play in.
Speaker 2: We gotta make a small little trophy, a small one. We have the base V but we have one on this side. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly what we're gonna do. Actually, exactly what we're doing a mini trophy. So this is your last year of your contract. No, they signed my fifth okay, yeah yeah, but they're gonna get it done between they'll get it done before your fifth.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: What what What is the conversation you've had to have with yourself so you don't get too caught up?
Speaker 1: Great question, will just what I said, That's what it is.
Speaker 7: Every player that's coming on, like the YOUTR stuff, whether it's big, small, whatever the case may be, you're excited to finally enter into the free agency world of because when you're drafted, it gets slotted you see as first round is you get more money and stuff. But when you get to get into and you're like, all right, I'm about to answer these negotiating waters, like what's the market?
Speaker 1: How good am I playing? Like my value will be here or there? Like what's the conversation you've had to have with yourself that like keeps you removed from it?
Speaker 8: I haven't, I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't play this for money, right, I mean like that's I started it when I was a kid, and I love it. I love the game. I love football, I love the grind. So that's the conversation I've had is like they all like I've seen shit. You see shit online right all the time, saying like are you making your ten year old self proud?
Speaker 1: You know, Like, oh, yeah, I don't love.
Speaker 9: I'm not I'm not looking at it like that, you know, I'm not looking at it like my ten year old self doesn't care how much money I have, you know, like it cares the legacy I leave and how I play this game, and so like I want to play it right.
Speaker 8: I want to do everything I can write.
Speaker 9: And that's like that side of it's gonna come right, Like I'm gonna make money, like either way, I'm in the league where you make money to play the kids game, and so that's gonna come. It's gonna hit my bank account eventually, Like right now, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: I love that that too very well, with a lot more like confidence. Yeah, there was no way of bringing your voice.
Speaker 2: That was very kind of like you've recited it to yourself a few times, like you know what you're talking about right now. When he said it's hard to do when you go ahead start no, no, no, finish that. When you're going through the negotiations, it's like you play that same game in your head that you're playing. But there's gonna come a time where the negotiations have they started or have they not started? Uh, they give them, give them some game. Yeah, I'm saying, have they called you? You you can say that they called or not, Like have they called and offered anything? I don't think so, Okay, Neil would tell you if they did. Absolute should see it, definitely would. What happens is once once offers start going in, then like that's when ego and insecurity can develop the most because you get there, you're always gonna get You're not gonna get offered. It's like, oh fuck, yeut, let's take that right away. It's gonna be a low ball off or it's gonna be not a lot of minimum, No, not a lot of guarantee. And it's like kind of like, you know, these guys disrespecting me a little bit, Like what's the deal.
Speaker 1: Then you gotta play. Then it is like a business.
Speaker 2: Okay, like now I am trying to get my money like you do play a kids game, but there is a point where you're like, now's the time for me to make this Like who knows if you're gonna sign a third contract, Like let's get this thing done. And then and then it's playing the game of like what if I have to leave? Like you that eventually you have that conversation with yourself if they're not budging on something like with the Titans, Like they weren't budging for a while, Like the Titans went right up to training camp with me, and there's a point I held out for manatoy Mini camp, like all right, we don't talk to people that aren't here, and they did. Really I was like radio silence for like six weeks and then like two days before camp started up, they were like started back up. And even like going into camp, you're like, damn, is this shit gonna happen? Like what's the deal? And your play like you're wondering, like, well, that's the hard somewhere else and you have to day you go to work and you fall in love with like me personally, I'm a Tennessee Titan, dude, I fucking love it. If I ever had to go go somewhere else, like it would fucking hurt bad because like I've been able to.
Speaker 1: Be somewhere for nine year.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen. You don't get to play somewhere for nine years. Like it's like a very small thing. And so I would be just like torched if that happened. But back then, when you're in going into year five, you're like, do I want do I have to go somewhere? What if I don't like it there? What if it doesn't work as well? What if the taxes are higher? Then you you have to play this game with yourself internally, and it does consume me a little bit, especially if I had like a kid and my wife and I'm like trying to make sure everyone's solid.
Speaker 1: You know, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's a stressful game.
Speaker 9: No, I understand see that because you go to work every day with these guys, right and when they offer you something, and like you have to see them every day. Yeah, so it's like, I mean, I'm but again, like I do my thing between the white lines and I'm good, you know, but I'm with you, Like I understand where that would end.
Speaker 2: And there's a piece of people that are like, what if I get hurt while I'm doing this. Yeah, fucked and you're like, oh not, everything's gone way down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like all right, am I gonna better myself to get to the end of the road. George put it really good when he was on I forget who he was talking to, Maybe it was with Josh Allen, but he explained it like brace is like you know, you get braces, you have them all the time.
Speaker 1: It's fucking sucks, but once you get them off, you forget whatever I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see that club. That's awesome. Yeah, it's a stressful deal, dude. Yeah, when it happens like right now, you're not it's not there. Yeah, Usually guys like I don't know, they probably have you looked at historically how the Lions do their contracts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've seen a few emails, and so.
Speaker 2: Historically did they do contacts after year three or your four or going into.
Speaker 1: The last couple of years? They did it like this last year, Like I mean Frank signed his year four, I think, yeah, year four, going into year five.
Speaker 9: No, he signed it going into your four and then fifth year like they renegotiated that stuff. Yeah, but I don't I don't I wouldn't know. Like I don't know how they would want to do it, you know what I mean? Like I said, I haven't got a call, so it's like not worried about it.
Speaker 1: You're balling, So I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, appreciate everything that takes care of everything, does the care of yourself if you just play well, yeah, that care of it. It just becomes There are moments you sit there and you lay in your bed and go, what if this happens? What if that happens? Like the game we all play on life, Like even when you're in college, like what if I don't get to the NFL?
Speaker 1: What am I going to do? Then your brain's weird, right, brain's crazy.
Speaker 8: It brings up some fun up ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't trust your feelings. You can't trust your feelings. Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 9: And you gotta be you gotta be smart, and you gotta be analytical with everything you do. And so and your brain is like not do this, not do that, you know, and it's like you gotta chill for a second and be like is that smart?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Like because the first like I mean, we've all been in a situation where we do something like that and you're like, fuck, dude, why did I do that?
Speaker 1: Right? You trusted it, and so.
Speaker 9: Where it's like you need to take a second and just be like, all right, let's relax and understand what's going on and play this game, you know. And that's why you turn off your phone. See smart, you are balling, though, I appreciate that. I'm trying my best, you said.
Speaker 1: On the last podcast. But Iowa, I know there's an argument going on out there about who tighten you is between Iowa, who's a Notre Dame. I hate this.
Speaker 8: I hate this argument.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame is free song. Notre Dame is very solid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but like the last like ten years, I'm with you, like historically maybe, but like the last ten years.
Speaker 1: Got the current guys and everything else.
Speaker 9: I mean that does have a case, right, I mean two first rounders and the same year, and then we had George Kittle, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's so.
Speaker 7: So I was in the I was I wasn't even arguing with him, but Dane Chris, he was a quarterback for the for Notre Dame, and he was like going back and.
Speaker 1: Forth because I had posted something about tightening you. Because Michael Mayer was on the podcast and if you're watching, go listen to that episode. But he was like talking about how the trophy, the tight End Trophy is named after a Notre Dame. Guy. My question is, at what point this isn't even the tight End Trophy the Mackie he went to Syracuse. Okay, well, I don't exactly know what I'm saying then, but the trophy is there a ten end of the year, but Notre Dame's on the big ten? That's right?
Speaker 8: The quality Clark, where'd he go?
Speaker 1: Dallas? What do you go? Iowa?
Speaker 7: Okay, But anyway, this conversation just made me think, like, at what point do we renamed trophies?
Speaker 1: I don't think you do really well, like say, like so, for example, in thirty years so you haven't a got you know, I'm saying, yeah, like thirty years from now. So Taylor, Uh, I'll just I'll ask you for offensive lineman, Like who's the best offensive lineman that you've witnessed in your like generation of playing Trent Williams? Is he over Joe Thomas?
Speaker 2: I think Joe's like the epitome of consistency, Like he's a dude that like, you know, he's gonna be fine the whole game. Like Trent just does ship that dudes can't do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so like decade decades from now, a couple of decades for to be like a Trent Williams, be like a like a Joe.
Speaker 1: Thomas or William Thomas Trophy Trent, you know they combined.
Speaker 2: There's the Big Tan offense line of the Year is two names that are put together. It's like the something Pace Award. I don't know where they the two last names hyphening.
Speaker 9: That's exactly what the tight end was quality Clark. I don't know who qual it is. I don't know where that's from, but Clark. Look up the Big ten offense line of the Year. I shouldn't know one or twice, but Remington pace the people rural Ohio state right Orlando Pace and then Remington who's named after the Remington? I think I think it was the Wisconsin guy. Where where did uh Remington play? They said, Michigan, I'm existed, No goose huscar.
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: First Remington, No, come on, relax, But yeah, they I would do a hyphenated one.
Speaker 1: But like do you I guess is do you think that like that's like a valid like, Hey, at what point do we change the trophies? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it turned to the Long Hutchinson Jack Long and Steve Hutchinson.
Speaker 8: I thought you were about to go with Aiden was all.
Speaker 2: Right now, dude, those dude, they're the best. They're the best two offens lineman to play a Michigan Those is are fucking Jake was a first overall pick, all Pro forty first four years he played, or Pro at least Pro Bowl, and Steve just got a jacket.
Speaker 1: So like, at what point does the Lombardi change to the Belichick?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think it ever does It doesn't good, I think it should, Hey, why you think it should be?
Speaker 1: But it's just like history like get started.
Speaker 7: I understand that, but like now we're getting into a generation where we're obviously gonna remember every like everything is like you have technology and everything else to where you have like you didn't have it as much back then. So you when the game started and the best team that showed themselves, the best coach at the time was Lombardi. Like that's all you have to go off of now that we're getting Now that we're getting there's way more history coming into the league to go, what point do you rename it to, Like, yeah, the Lombardi, to the Belichick or to the Mad like if you want to pay how much the Mad and.
Speaker 8: Obviously forgetting the history, Like you know what I mean, that's tough to what.
Speaker 1: We're turning out. We're turning out statues. Hey just make you a politics. Hey, my man out here, we got RelA.
Speaker 7: But but I think that's like that's like a fair thing, right, or I mean the National Championship? Is that named after anybody?
Speaker 1: The n C double A? Like it is no, okay, that was named for somebody? At what point? Like how long the Saban have to be retired before it's called the Saban? Or like if you're the Heisman winner?
Speaker 3: Obviously the Heisman was named after a dude forever ago, but like if you're the greatest college football player of all time, you should like you are the Heisman.
Speaker 1: Who's the greatest football player of all time in college probably Connor Shaw? Get the fuck out of here, JV. Yeah, when when Brady get an award? Who is the best college fotball player of all time?
Speaker 7: I don't know saw something either, sure, Richard Sherman, mon it tweeted this or matter of fact, I think it was just it was Charles Woodson. But Woodson's like, you have the Heisman and then on defense you called the Woodson even though it's him saying about himself, like that's that's funny. But he's like that is a good point, Like if you've got defensive player of the year, like calling it the Woodson because he's like the pinnacle of Yeah, Michigan guy.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think they do damn in facts over there. I think he's right.
Speaker 8: I don't know they all get about her because.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, I don't think you change it, change the name of it. I like him the way they are change.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, uh, that's how we That's how we grew up though, that's how we grew up. At the longer we go being named the Lombardi for that trophy specifically cooler.
Speaker 1: It's like an old car Lombard.
Speaker 8: People are growing up now too.
Speaker 2: You know, he changes the Belichick. It's gonna take a couple of years. Like we're so used to college a decade. You're so used to college football playoffs, but like when I got to college, that wasn't even there at first, and then they changed it. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you change it, it's gonna be fine. It'll be fine, and a will and that's great, but like, I don't know, if you changed it just sounds dope. The Heisman, what do you changed it to the woods? In case changes the woods and it's like that shit's sick. But I mean, we all know the Heisman.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows. I didn't even know the Heisman was named after some guy named Heisman. I was called the Heisman Trophy. Why would you think? What is heisman? Standford is like German for good? Oh you hit the Heisman on him? Because the dude did the fucking from that song? Bro, who knows? Dude who knows? Say what I do know? I know I want some tear talk. I want a little tear talk right now. Have you good? That was solid? Dude? Oh hour to three hour? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 7: But the time I think the three hours is we just did a three hour one yesterday. Yeah, they don't usually go three hours. Who's the three hour Steve byrne Man? But yeah, took a very long about thirty forty five minutes. I feel like we might have made a mistake, Kevin, I think we made hears that.
Speaker 1: They get to I don't think that's a mistake. I like that.
Speaker 2: I think the mistake is going three three three, yeah.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: It's like JP's gonna go and he's to give his three two one.
Speaker 1: And now this might not be a wrinkle.
Speaker 7: That doesn't seem fun at first, but maybe it could work out because then you got to talk through it. But say we write our tiers on a piece of paper and then we we show them, so that way somebody's not hearing the entire time what our tears are.
Speaker 2: I like that, but it definitely affects me if it affects you personally, Yeah, I'm always last?
Speaker 1: Are you changed? Self proclaimed last?
Speaker 2: And my head because here's the deal. I'll look at movies like we're gonna do I was gonna have stuff on you and you said you love you love Disney movies, Likene, he's your favorite movie. So we were gonna do Disney movie. You took my bleep, bleep that bleep that oh shit, sorry, but uh, we're gonna do Disney movies first. Your talk like top animated Disney movies and so like in my head, I know what my three are but sometimes someone's gonna pop some shit.
Speaker 1: Off, like damn, that one is fire. But do I change it?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't think of it at first? That's the question we all have to play with ourselves.
Speaker 1: I think if we if we all did this, you would get some like, oh ship, that's a banger. Yeah, but about it we have a chance to change it.
Speaker 8: Then I think it goes into your automate man, it goes into.
Speaker 7: Because the hard part is you eventually got to go to the Internet, and then it's gotta be a little bit of a we're competing a little bit more on the.
Speaker 1: Internet, but if you're doing what the worlds competing you were, you're not competing.
Speaker 2: I'm competing, but I got some different tastes.
Speaker 9: I know, I know.
Speaker 7: But so what I was gonna say is like, even if you do want to change, like, I think that's good conversation. When we talk about dude typing other dudes, those are opportunities to bag's that's a really good one.
Speaker 1: Now Here you're just like, man, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the here's the issue of like competing in the internet. Like, if I wanted to win, the easiest way to win is knowing whatever it was gonna pick. Like when you picked your sports movies, like you went super basic, but you know, like the internet time, My god, I Taylor like.
Speaker 7: Called me and he's like, hey, the cameras aren't on. Just tell me if like you really believe that. I'm like, yes, no, he didn't say that. We're on the phone for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: My favorite sports movies Rocky remember the Titans, all the Rockies First Time does make fuck hang on You're really Rocky five. You're really hanging on that, Like if I had the pig, it's Rocky the original. Yeah, he has the big Rocky one. Yeah, Rocky one, Rocky one, Remember the Titans? And Friday Night Lights. Those are my favorite sports. Three sports movie, best three sports movies.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I know that like those are like these movies are the best publicly received movies. So if I wanted to just win, I would go do what movies are the best? What are the best cult followings. I'm gonna pick those movies cause I know Jen Pop is gonna go with those movies.
Speaker 1: But you think me personally, When I picked Goon is my number one movie for me?
Speaker 2: It fucking gives me butterfus like I goosebumps yesterday literally talking about it. So when I do that, that movie has like a cult is falling, but not publicly received by everyone.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's like I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 2: But if I wanted to win, I would have been like, uh, Friday Night Lights Miracle and uh uh pretty given Sunday, and people would be like, it's pretty all the one.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Sunday is a good one. But that I think that's the issue I have is you think that that's what I'm doing I do.
Speaker 8: Do you look him up before you go?
Speaker 1: No, Like, if we know a tier talk, we're actually the last couple.
Speaker 7: We've gotten better at like letting ourselves know so we can study that way, we're not on the spot. Because I did tell Taylor I could I could easily uh totally went off my head by I could shift out Friday Night Lights for being my Tier three. Now I still love Friday Night Lights, it just might not be my Tier three. But the way we did it that was the day we were at the hotel doing tight end for a few different guys, so we had to like think kind of quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was frash for trash. He's in a nice tale the Minimum Time, Bro.
Speaker 7: He's so funny. He seems like you want to be around. Yeah, he's the guy you want to be with at the cafeteria table.
Speaker 2: Yes, his his vibes from what I've heard in the clips i've seen give me Roberts Blaine vibes my often saying.
Speaker 1: That you're like, they're just different people.
Speaker 7: You're all saying that, But I know what you mean by like being a grinder, like loving ball, because Foster said on the pod he would he would.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know if I should say this. I would take less money to stay to chase championships with the Raiders.
Speaker 7: That's how he said it, you know what I mean. It's like, hey, whatever you want to speak, have a mom, dude, have a mom. So that's kind of our history of the tear talks.
Speaker 2: So tear talk basically, do you follow us your talk? Do you know, like, yeah, you're allowed to give an honorable mention as well.
Speaker 1: An honorable mentions, which I love. That's just acceptable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honorable mention is good because it's like damn will try to put to that will low key with these rules, super loose. But I think that the three Rocky movies really fucked me out?
Speaker 1: Did those movies? Like we all just kind of like chuckled about it that I'm choosing like multiple.
Speaker 2: Movies now, Garrett and Jack we're literally saying, like, yeah, during tight End Titan, you Will really did whatever the he wanted?
Speaker 1: What's me? What's three movies?
Speaker 8: Big Rockies?
Speaker 1: It was Rocky one through three. I think those are the best ones. It would go one, three, two, Okay, yeah, that's not awful. Doesn't Rocky five?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Doesn't everybody love that one?
Speaker 7: You're thinking four Rocky Rush Rush the Russians way too like it's like a mainstream and it's way too like fake. Let's hit these are so you re talk tear talk is gonna be over animated Disney movies, all of them, just yeah, I guess all of them. So you guys Disney though it's only Disney, not like Pixar. I think that would be a fun one too. Pis some Bangers to.
Speaker 1: Do picture is now acquired by Disney. So but we know we're talking about it's got to have that Disney have that little and he jumps in the eye and I.
Speaker 2: I know I'm saying that's the first picture movie. That's what you gotta have. Yeah, yeah, okay, but to your talk.
Speaker 8: Are we explaining that? And do you explain why? Yeah, well, Matt that you listen to the butt. I do, but I don't ever know if you want.
Speaker 7: If you want that, that's always better if you just rattle them off, like listen, we're gonna make your chart.
Speaker 1: Your chart's gonna say it, you share it online. The best part is getting your.
Speaker 8: You have to you have to say my name right. You have to spell it right.
Speaker 1: Hockinson. Have we not been doing that wrong? That was quick? You gotta head, you gotta I was deleted it.
Speaker 9: I was like, you know, that's that's a little rough move, especially after Well dropped all those balls.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, that's crazy great. I love that. No, I appreciate it. Bro. I knew something was coming the way that I was setting up.
Speaker 8: I was like, fuck, oh you didn't even know about it.
Speaker 1: No, when they make the trailer, they just make the trailer, Damn. Okay. I like that. We got a good squad. Think I'm the one that I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Like, I'll just work the photo like of his Madden rating. Anything that's about will will tweet. I didn't tweet the uh collab I did with Jack when he photoshopped me in there. Now that is usually true, Like I'm my biggest high man, no question about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe, So yeah, do you you are on a baton raining? Do you actually have a real one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: Really, even though you were in you were on a team last year.
Speaker 1: I think it takes for the season to start for the free agents to be calculated in Okay, I did hear Kaepernicks on it though he's a free agent. They probably just need that for the sideline footage for the shoal.
Speaker 2: And make sure you keep that in the podcast right Wing Willy, right wing Willy out here.
Speaker 1: I think that Campernick's on there.
Speaker 7: But you know the need that you see you see what goes through Taylor's brand when I say that, Oh that motherfucker Kaepernick man Brahm as middle as they come. Really, So yeah, it's your talk animated Disney movies. You're gonna go three two one. If you throw an honorable mention, that's kind of like a trick of the trade, like you want to shout one out that you can't include in your top three.
Speaker 1: You only get three. Yeah, because you're like, I'm going all at once. Yeah, you're gonna go on one.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna start with that.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: JP's gonna go first because JP, because he's here and there's no other boys to fight with, He's gonna get his first three.
Speaker 1: Well, how JP does it?
Speaker 2: You're allowed to elaborate as much as you want on your movies. Yeah, Like me personally, I like to give a little context why I have the movie things that I love about it.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want to ask you, Taylor.
Speaker 7: Before JP goes them boys back there, we're spending some some game before we got to go.
Speaker 1: Should we pick ours? Go ours first and they just do theirs last? No?
Speaker 8: Are we looking things up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Think about that. They're spinning game. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Like if he says something, he explains well, and it's something we got a piggyback on, like it kind of takes the flavor out.
Speaker 2: Are you like the friends thing? What happened to us yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it's fun. Okay, proceeds Oh my Tier three? No honorable mention?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no honorable mention. You know, I keep mine quick I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with h Where was it, oh, Hercules? I thought you're gonna touch my Tier three is Hercules.
Speaker 1: Am I giving you all of them right now?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Tier three is Hurricans. Tier two, I'm gonna go with let me go with a Goofy movie. A Goofy movie is one of the most left on movies of all time.
Speaker 2: From a Goofy movie, dude, when they get locked in the car with the bear or that big foot, it's not bear, it's like a big foot. Yeah, that's you just kind of nerve skateboarding. They're fishing. They're always getting the ANTIC's baby, and and the spin off they have of when Max goes to college and he's like skateboarding with the boys and stuff like that. He's falling over with that jazz chick, the.
Speaker 6: Character listen of all the dogs go ahead and then mine from a Laddin tear one.
Speaker 1: Exotic boy, Oh man, I feel like everybody's about to have the same one. So I'm not should we should we label a god tear?
Speaker 2: I think we should, well, tear only happens if it's everyone's tier one.
Speaker 7: Right, But should we just openly talk about and maybe move the mics and whisper to each other.
Speaker 1: All right, looks, this is all cut.
Speaker 2: Starting now, ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt this podcast to bring you yet another ad. Listen Upside. From cringing at the pump to getting an eye popping check at your favorite restaurant, Inflation is hitting us all where it hurts, and it really hurts. That's why we started using Upside. Upside is an awesome app for anyone who buys gas, groceries, or dines out aka literally every single person ever. With every purchase, I'm earning cash back thanks to Upside. To get started, download the free Upside app by using promo code busting to get five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more. Next, claim an offer for whatever you're buying on Upside. Check in at the business, pay as usual with a credit card or a debit card, and get paid.
Speaker 1: Let me see here.
Speaker 2: Oh, Download the free Upside app and use I should have read this better and use promo code busting to get five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more.
Speaker 1: I need to do that again.
Speaker 2: That's five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more using promo code busting. I apologize that was a stutter fest, but listen, upside right, inflation is a little crazy. Right now, we're getting, We're absolutely getting. We're getting robbed at the at the gas pump right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen.
Speaker 2: We're not a political podcast, right, We're not doing that. We're not going down that road. Upside baby, use it, love it livid.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode, and so my tier one, my shocks and people, this is when I think I got my first soft spot. You know, I was born from the concrete. Uh, it's gonna be Bambi, whoa my school. That's really sometimes you sometimes you just need to get a little emotional in that scene where you.
Speaker 1: Know that's almost too to bring that up. I know some of the mom Yeah you said when you had your first what your first feel like?
Speaker 3: When I you know, when I started to sell something, no question, probably the first time I cried during the movie.
Speaker 1: See, I think mine might have been a lion king. I think the Bambi one might have been like it was like a shock factor ship. It was like, dang, that's really life. Yeah yeah, so yeah those are my your tug. Fox and the Hound is like that too, though. No, there's so many good ones.
Speaker 7: No, bro, Fox and the Hound was I don't know about For you guys, it was like my I guess first Disney movie. Yeah, you know when you open it, you know when you open the box and it kind of like clamps down like the big boxes, the big cases.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, click it in. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're saying. It was my first like movie. Yeah, it was left up in the corners. Man, those are those are solid? I like those. Those are good. I like it.
Speaker 2: It's hard because you've been around for so much time. Yeah, so if you want to give an honorable mention, go for it.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do these. It's just like a guideline.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just a guideline, an honorable So I gotta start with an honorable mention.
Speaker 1: You don't have to well, no, I will let me think.
Speaker 9: I gotta think of one. So my honorable mention because Will Smith played it, but it's not not new. I'm not talking new because I loved it and the old ones is a laddin I loved the Latin. That was my favorite. The Flying Carpet. I used to get on a carpet and literally fold the front and be like this new one was hot fire when he played the Genie in Jasmine. Yes she was good looking something, Oh for real?
Speaker 1: Hard the first time? Does she have a kid? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by are you talking about the live action? I'm talking about cartoon. We're talking about cartoon ship cartoon, Jasmine?
Speaker 1: What's this feeling? Mom? That's you don't touch yourself? Keep going? Whoa?
Speaker 8: How old were you?
Speaker 9: My number three would probably be I gotta think of it now? So I had because we took the lion King. That's that's lying king is God's here. We had to We had to throw that one out there. My number three is probably the little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: Oh you about them? Smokes? A little mermaid flounder? Come on, now, you had the you had flounder? You had uh?
Speaker 8: When she learned how to walk?
Speaker 1: That was my sister.
Speaker 9: I have a sister in right, and she always made me watch the like the actual princesses, and so I used to dress up a little bit.
Speaker 8: She's eighteen months younger than me.
Speaker 1: Did you dress up as uh yeah, no, did you dress up as No? I used to.
Speaker 9: She had wigs, she had all that. So like when I was little, dude, I mean I was being a good brother. You know who did you dress up as little Mermaid?
Speaker 8: I had the red wig, I had the I had the you have a.
Speaker 1: Little you like have a little No, I didn't have I didn't have a walk. I didn't have all that. But I was photos with that.
Speaker 8: No they're not being sent oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, but you know, you know his dad was like.
Speaker 8: It turned out it turned out okay, no, like that you like being aerial.
Speaker 1: No, it was that like.
Speaker 8: Disney growing up was like my biggest thing.
Speaker 9: Right, And so when I had a little sister and we watched Sleeping Beauty, Snow, why all those Cinderella A classic, the classic.
Speaker 8: Princesses. We're sweet? So I had to put one of those in there.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it's interesting.
Speaker 9: I can't go well, Peter Panels fire too, you got that up there, but I can't say that one.
Speaker 8: But number two is the Jungle Book number one.
Speaker 1: It's a good one.
Speaker 9: No, I'm number two. Now that was honorable mention, that's right. Yeah, come on a great movie. Jungle Jungle Book was fire the bare necessities and movie that is fire solid one you made up for that, yeah, laying in the river. And then my number one is Tarzan.
Speaker 1: Very solid. It's a solid movie. It's a good one. Jane and Tarzan. I thought you did not trust humans right right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I love that pics. Do you know that's anyone? Those tears?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: I mean the way he acted? Yeah, one hundred percent will be Solidparance, I would say that was yeah, all right, my uh my.
Speaker 7: Honorable mention and this was like a movie that came past kind of my generation. But I absolutely love it is Finding Nemo. That's my honorable mention. I thought Finding Nemo was absolutely incredible. Feel a lot of different emotions and feelings.
Speaker 2: My Tier three is The Incredibles. I'm a big fan of, like the Superhero I'm pretty sure it the pick Star movie that. Yeah, I actually have.
Speaker 1: What's Finding Nemo too? I just looked up is it? See? I wouldn't have known that this is big? Oh wait, an, I'll take that back. Finding Nemo was produced by Picks Pixar and released by Walking.
Speaker 8: Because that would have been in my top three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize, boys, apologize. What was the other one? I'm looking up? You're looking up the Incredibles. Man, My man loved him.
Speaker 8: He did his research. Huh, that's so think a princess.
Speaker 1: My boy is rattled right now. Yeah. Yeah, I'm a little shaken. I'm a little shaken.
Speaker 8: By that he's gonna pick the first one he sees.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: No, I'm trying to think about it. Give me a fucking minute. My my honorable mention now is going to go to Aladdin.
Speaker 1: You guys have already heard me speak on Jasmine rocket Yeah, rocket Ship. I love Alidin.
Speaker 7: I think that's what that was a you. That was your honorable mention, right or your Tier three? My Tier three is going to go to Emperor Emperor's New Groove. I was a big fan of Emperor's New Groove. I thought it was hilarious. And first New Groove number two is going to be Tarzan. I fucking love Tarzan. I thought that was a phenomenal Tier one by you. It treats you to fucking not trust humans or whatever. But the scene where Tarzan battles the gorilla, yeah time, what's the gorilla's name?
Speaker 1: Is it like that's a tough name. Kercheck. Oh I think it was.
Speaker 2: I went from the hip on that nice.
Speaker 8: That was not a good memory.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but when he's like you're sitting there like man, could I and then you start kind of walking around the ground, your your backyard, seeing if you can kind of built like Tarzan scene against Kertchek was incredible.
Speaker 1: So my tier two is, uh is Tarzan. My tier one this was this is an Ald Theimer. It's up.
Speaker 7: It's definitely like one of those things that's up there in every ranking, I believe. But toy story, like when the alien gets picked out of the thing, the whole of the whole film, what yeah, you're killing me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, is toy story. Pixar we just talked about. The first toy story was the first Disney.
Speaker 7: The light jumping on the eye. Come on, it will be the God tear Lion King. I guess move them all up. There is no fucking uh, there is no God your friends.
Speaker 1: Honorable mention is going to be Fox in the Hound. Wait, so run through your one, two, three. So my one now is Tarzan, my two now is Emperor's New Groove, My three is Aladdin.
Speaker 9: My honorable mention is Fox in the Hound, Lady in the Tramps, another fire one. They don't have that up there. I'm I'm, I'm, I'm.
Speaker 1: You could have picked I'm shaking right now. That's what I did.
Speaker 7: I was I typed in animated Disney movies. When I was going over it last night, it's like, oh, these are my fucking ones.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: The Lady in the Tramp. We all know what my top three tiers are going to be for Pixar for real? All right? All right, all right, so God's here is Lion King? Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think afterwards we definitely pay homage by talking about how good the linking was, just so we.
Speaker 1: Can absolutely let me move that and then mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 8: You're smart write them down. I try to go off the cuff.
Speaker 2: I know, well, this is like last night when we were talking about it. I was like, maybe should I had nothing to do? Let me write these boys down.
Speaker 1: That's smart. That's a smart thing they do. Okay, I would like this, Can I switch one? I think I already switched the way it will, dude, we will handles to your talk now. I know I switched one. Hercules Hercules would be my three?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What was Yourcules and Personal Groove.
Speaker 8: So now so now Will now blustered.
Speaker 2: Now Will has seven movies he's talked about, all right, so my honorable mention. And it's a sleeper like kind of forgotten about movie. I thought it was fantastic and it involves appliances trying to find somebody so they don't sell a cabin.
Speaker 1: That movie is The Brave Little Toaster. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I love that movie because I knew last night. This is why I'm happy I did some homework. I was looking at movies and I knew like the ones everyone has said. But I was like, what do I not remember? And I looked up, literally looked up like forgotten Disney movies, and Brave Little Toaster is on it. I was like, bro, that was a fucking hitter. So I had to say, the Brave Little Toaster is a banger. I forgot about that one my Tier three and it has already been talked about. I think the bonding between father and son going through adversity on a cross country camping trip is something that needs to be talked about, and I hope I have to do that with my unborn son someday, and that is the Goofy movie.
Speaker 1: I think the Goofy movie is fantastic.
Speaker 2: My Tier two is a movie that even when I watch it now, it makes me fucking laugh.
Speaker 1: Joye, dude.
Speaker 2: You have an emperor who's an absolute asshole to everybody that walks around.
Speaker 1: He's just drunk with power.
Speaker 2: And then this strawny Corolla deville looking cat wants to give him a little bit of poison. Hey, but big muscle buddy fucks it up, turns him into a lama. And that is the Emperor's new group. Phenomenal movie.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's outstanding. And My Tier one is gonna be a little bit of Greek mythology. A young boy is born by his dad's Zeus and I don't know who the mom's name is. He is sleeping in his crib and then Haiti's little gremlins want to go and snap his ass up. They try to kill him, give him the potion. It doesn't work. The dad's fucking pissed and he lands into the world, found by a sweet older couple who raised his young strong, strapping young lad who's a bit of a klutz, straps him in, puts him in this small town, he doesn't know who he is, finds out who his father is, gives him that internal confidence he never knew he needed. Goes and sees this half goat, half man who's gotten everybody, every hero that's always let him down. He wanted to find the one, that one that would transcend a god level, and he wasn't really willing to take him, but he finally does, and through bumps and bruises and university along the way, my man wins his right to God, send up back with his family and be the legend we know him.
Speaker 1: And that movie is Hercules great description, Thank you very much. That was my tier one. That was my tier one.
Speaker 7: I would want to say on The Brave Little Toaster, that was like the first movie I watched it, like when I would first go to like daycare school and they played on the you know that standalone TV wheel.
Speaker 1: In it is it's a hitter. You have the Mad Vacuum, the Upset Vacuum.
Speaker 2: Another one that's actually a pixtar that I really wanted to put in my tears legit put him in was All Dogs Go to Heaven one. Yeah, bro, that one was a hitter. I reveally had a Google that is this Disney and it is a fucking Pixar movie star.
Speaker 1: I got some bangers. What was the Pixar guy over Disney? Who would have known? Who would have known?
Speaker 7: I love the Pixar movies, bro, really yeah obviously we had four though, I mean, dude, or was Lion King?
Speaker 1: Are we cutting right now? Wait? Wait no, no, no now, dude, but Lion King though? Yeah, Lion King?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: It is really that, dude, it is Timoon and Poombar like the sleeper m vps of that No, raw, who's the monkey is the sleeper of that entire movie?
Speaker 1: Dude? You could hear the characters of hear the characters? I mean can I said, my three should we do right now? To pay how much to God? Yeah? I'm down pay how much to God?
Speaker 2: I love? I love where this is developing. All right, this is your movie, this is your favorite movie of all time. You got to hit us with it first.
Speaker 3: You can go.
Speaker 1: I have to go first. I want the Lion King's your fairite movie of all time? Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, well not of all time, no, little arclar. I read five things you want to know?
Speaker 1: Well, it's all time, I said, If it's your fair movie. Oh really Yeah, if you could hear the characters, what would you do?
Speaker 8: An I was trying to look them up, all of them.
Speaker 1: I remember, like I remember I was wrapped around the theater getting in Scar.
Speaker 8: Scar can't be up there right?
Speaker 1: The bird no disrespect to usas elite. But he's a nerd for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely got He's like the sky is your number one?
Speaker 8: Vas got to right.
Speaker 1: Mufasa is such a fucking legend. He really is mystique about him, Like obviously you don't get him a whole lot, but the mystique of Mufasa a Fair leaders origin movie that would be elect this man.
Speaker 9: JP just did something d Nala elite coming to get Mafassa.
Speaker 1: So who's your who's your three? My three?
Speaker 8: I have to tear him? Or is uh Simba number one? Or what do we think?
Speaker 1: This is your? This is your vine? Okay? No God to like you like Simba's obviously like he's a stud.
Speaker 9: I'm going Pumba in the hot tub as a tier three Tier three number three keeping me warm in the hot tub easy.
Speaker 1: When I was a young wood hole.
Speaker 9: Outstanding number two would have to be. I mean, it'd have to be Raffiki, right, this is you, brother, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: He's taking out loud.
Speaker 9: You got it when he does it with you know, holds up Simba over the over the the rock, elite right, and on.
Speaker 8: Him with the is it the grapefruit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And then number one's got to be Simba of course, right, taking on scar killing him. Yeah, I meanvate rock right at the end when he when he does the exact same thing he did scarred him with Timasa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just uh elite yeah, right, JP, what do you got? Tire three? Easy Ed fucking love that one.
Speaker 2: Fucking love that is hilarious, awesome, I love it, Easy Ed two.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. Uh yeah, I'm gonna go. Pumba for two.
Speaker 3: And then my one is Rafiki, mainly for the speech he gives U Simba when he's like trying to hype him back up.
Speaker 1: Look at the star. Oh yeah, my god, what's in the past. It's in the past. Great one, damn solid. I'm gonna go. And it was such a good pick. That is a good pick. Honorable honorable mention. H my god, I'm gonna go. Uh, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: My My three is Rafiki He's the middle man that brings it all, brings it all home. Like you said, he motivates Simba. My two is Simba. Simba's John Snow before John Snow came about. John Snow brings everybody together. Simba, it's the same thing he's got. He's got Timan, he's got Poomba, He's bringing everybody along with him. Simba's my tier two. Obviously, he defeats Scar. He brings Pride Rock back to what it rightfully was before Scar took over and made it to just a shitty spot.
Speaker 1: Like what are you enjoying the hood? Yeah? Like what are you enjoying about that? You know what I mean? Uh one?
Speaker 7: Mufasa damn Ufasa the Mosika Moufasa, Like you're always looking for that figure in your life that you wanted to make pride, whether it's your father, your head coach and anybody. Mufasa's fucking got it because he's teaching the young cup everything like touches is our kingdom.
Speaker 1: No, you don't go over there. He's got to save Simba.
Speaker 7: A couple of times he gives him a nice turn talking to and then he's with him like obviously, Raffiki kind of teaches him to talk to him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: But mufass is my number one, your president father. Yeah, very impressive.
Speaker 7: And he's got fucking what's his name's voice, the dude from saying a lot Darth Vader, James Earl Jones.
Speaker 1: Like boys spitting. You need to have him on the bus, bro, for real, you're out there really doing it. I love it all right. I needed to come back something clean. On two, we're doing just what you're dad, Disney movie.
Speaker 2: If we're doing uh, if we're doing honorable mentions, I give honorable mention to uh Scar. I think he's an outstanding villain when he fucking claused him and fucking throws him into the buffalo the water buffalo.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bro, fucking elite move.
Speaker 2: And in the live action one, dude, you legit like it's kind of sucks you up. You've seen the live live action one.
Speaker 1: The live action movie. Shitty live action movie. Oh brutal looking at Pomba on it. Yeah, but I I liked it. I thought it was really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I watched it with a little, uh, little five year old boy.
Speaker 1: Just me and him hanging out. Oh what's on it? I thought it was the worst live action movie that Disney's done so far. I was really letdown because I'll like, we all love it's got tier like I love the link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is my Tier three.
Speaker 1: I he he is just a goofy.
Speaker 2: He's a villain, but he's like, you know, I think he's there by mistake, like he kind of like got adopted by the squad and like he's got a good heart at the same time, like he's a good ass dude. Uh My, My Tier two hasn't actually been said, which I'm really surprised about, is Timon. I think Timone's fucking awesome. His dynamic of Timon and Pumba is great. But I think Timoan without without Timon around, Pumba dies in fifteen seconds by any other predator, it's over. And I think Timone does a good job of steering that ship and keeping him alive. But my Tier one is uh, I mean, dude, this guy's was a modern day philosopher for Rafiki was he was outstanding. The marking, the wisdom, It makes you think, and it's one of those things that you don't appreciate when you're a younger kid, Like you don't really give a shit about Rafiki. But then you go back and you watch it and you're like, damn, like Raffiki really was just spitting truth the whole time together, Like.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker catches, like what a piece of fur? To realize? What does he say? He's back? He gets all hype that Simba's not dead. Remember a Star made Away. They chase them off and then they're like, Simba and Mufasa died together.
Speaker 2: I might watch that movie tonight. I might watch that movie tonight last night. Yeah, it's so damn good. But those are my tears, and I'm proud of those. I can't believe the all didn't say. Timone, I mean, is a good one. I love all the characters. It's just I had the Big three.
Speaker 8: Have you seen the Lion King one and a half?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you seen Lion King in there? Two? I don't know one and a half.
Speaker 8: There might be the one and a half. See because Timone just narrates the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh really, that's cool. It is really cool, and they're like watching it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's when they're that's when they're young, cub. It's like Scars sister or Scars ex wife. They have a young cub. It's like a little like a little mini Scar number one and a half.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's just the same story, just from the backside.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of too. Then there is a two where there cubs.
Speaker 9: There more and a half is literally the exact same story. It's just from timon and Puma side, and Timone narrates the whole thing. He's sliding down the waterfall and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, I know it's one you talking about.
Speaker 7: But there, Yeah, there's a two, like there's like a nephew involved and some of Scar's family gets involved.
Speaker 1: Trying to Yeah, that's fun. More characters like that. Damn all right, solid to your talk. Outside of myself, I.
Speaker 2: Think, you know what, when you look at the nuts and bolts of what you came with, like after all the fluff of what had to happen through your Pixtar debacle, you're gonna like your graph.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like the grap but I'm gonna have to like you know, I clearly I was not prepared for this tier talk. I do like my movies. Like I'm sitting there listening to you, I'm like Taylor, and I can watch Disney movies together. I was telling Garrett the sitcoms. Yeah I did. Goodness. Yeah, I remember even talking about Ecules last night. I was laying while I was laying in bed, like going through them. I was like, hey, Hercules is a fire one. But yeah, I love I don't even know what my three are. But he came with three pick star movies. It was two. It was too your honorable mention, No, your honorable mers An was in there. Tarzan is now my one, which is why.
Speaker 9: Toy Story and The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Toy Story and the Incredible three.
Speaker 1: No, Finding Nemo is an honorable mention. I was in there with what I'm saying, like your pick star movies, that's what's gonna be.
Speaker 7: Oh, I get to use those No, oh you're saying when we do Stark. Yeah, absolutely, it's done to talk. It's already choke.
Speaker 2: That's really funny, funny as hell, fucking great pod.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it. When you head out Sunday, I'm excited. When do you guys report Tuesday? So I'm gonna go up there. We have a little golf thing on Monday, so I think we're gonna I'm gonna be a part of a par three closest to the Pen with might be the hockey team or something, but hockey really.
Speaker 8: Get a golf They have a stick in their hand all day.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, I wish we had more hockey players on there, but they're just have you had Have you.
Speaker 1: Had Phil on there? Now? Phil? You Phil?
Speaker 2: I had Yosi on and he was he was good. But it's like those dudes are like train their entire life and not speak publicly, like they're like so like yeah, when they get a mic in front of their face, they just clam up because like Johansson's a fucking beauty, Like that dude's all time and he's hilarious. But I bet you if he came on here, it'd be like washing paint dry. Yeah he's he's hilarious, He's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He Neil too, James Neil is my neighbor, and so I think he played he played for here, he was a hockey player. He played for the Predators, and then I'm pretty sure when the expansion game, expansion team of the Vegas Golden Knights, he was plucked from there.
Speaker 9: Got you Shell's my go to, So I like, Yeah, I love hot, big chill guy, big guy dude.
Speaker 2: One thing we missed that I really wish we'd I was a part of was video games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I liked it.
Speaker 2: I'd actually like to see Kittle on the sticks for Super Smash Brothers. I'd like to see him on the sticks for that. See what how do you see who he plays with? Who's your character?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, this is my if you can figure out how to play with nests like it's he's.
Speaker 1: They all have their own and stuff, right, I play on the switch with you? Nah?
Speaker 2: It switches lame the sixty four where it's.
Speaker 7: I would play on the switch like, I would just have to get once I got the sixty four, going to figure that controls, Like, I'll play with you.
Speaker 1: I have sixty four of the house.
Speaker 9: What's the big pink guy, Kirbyah, everybody loves your beginning character that you play like, Okay, he can float around.
Speaker 2: I know I'm safe for a little bit. I can kind of just die bombing people to make this break. That'd be my tier for sure. I fucking love Super Smash Brothers. Shout out Jack Greenley, Dude, he basically taught me how to play that game in college. This kid is I've never seen somebody so fucking good, like three on one taking dudes out left and right.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know who the best in the Titans locker room is your boy. It's not even close either.
Speaker 1: Have you had that?
Speaker 8: Have you had that competition?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dennis Kelly used to get on the sticks. Jack Conkling got a lot better on sixty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bring it in. We brought in.
Speaker 2: I have three, damn one from when I grew up. I have one from college and I bought one and I brought there.
Speaker 8: They're going for a really.
Speaker 1: Call you boys just sitting on some cash then, bro, I think they're going for a lot. I have a nice one now, right.
Speaker 2: Super Smash Legit is one of those games too. It's like toss like sixty bucks to buy.
Speaker 1: Note.
Speaker 8: I was a big Mario guy.
Speaker 1: Mario Party, Mario just regular before Mario on uh when.
Speaker 2: You jump into the paintings, Yeah, yeah, that was those were dope. That's like a fun one player game.
Speaker 1: Was Mario Party.
Speaker 2: We should legit, dude, your talk of sixty four games.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, George. We had to do all of them. I would like to do like how we did Disney, like sixty four, a really good one.
Speaker 2: May Yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, there's too many video games to choose, right, I know that it was super pick bro sometimes yeah you put on the sticks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everyone so on. I'm not huge into it.
Speaker 2: I like, but I liked your pick for Red Dead Redemption. I would have picked Red Dead Revolver though, Yeah, I know you like that, like like that that was on like PlayStation too, wasn't it. Yeah, it was on Xbox as well. But yeah, Red De Redemption.
Speaker 1: I fucked with that. Yeah. I never played the Revolver one. Yeah, Revolvers dope?
Speaker 2: Do they have the characters of Red Dead Redemption. It's kind of like there's not as much of a storyline. It's not like Free Range, but it's dope. Yeah, like you just but you're still like a quite a better guns, better horses and ship like that.
Speaker 1: It's cool. George's number one had to be Halo, right, Yeah. It was like Halo I means got a tattoo. Yeah, Halo.
Speaker 2: There was why I bought an Xbox as a kid. That's like why I went to Xbox.
Speaker 1: I was never a Halo.
Speaker 2: Now do you those things on PlayStation. Uh, the real gamers are on PlayStation. Really, that's what I heard. Like PC and PlayStation are like the real game removes.
Speaker 9: Oh no, that's literally about They're like they can do a lot of ship on this PC games.
Speaker 1: You usual played Diablo, that ship was on you had one know wing, we were going through that skyriom. I love Skyrim.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that'd be my two. I thought Skyrim was the best. It reminded me so much of Diablo Diablo three. That ship was awesome and it's like Thrones. What I did like about Skyrim is like the main storyline was really short. If you actually just did the main storyline, you get through it in a few hours, a couple of days. But you know what I'm saying, Like and then like the side ones, like you really got it, Like you really have to do your whole work on the game and figure out like who you want to be, Like how you can be a thief, you can be a vampire, you can be a whole bunch of stuff. And once you choose a path, like you really can't go back and change up.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: But it just takes It's gonna take a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even, but I liked it. I was all in the Blacksmith and Ship like that was my number one go to dude.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to be evil, but I just never could. All right, you just want to be the hero? Played Oculus? Tell myself like, man, I want to be the villain. I could never do it.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Have you all played Oculus?
Speaker 4: Like, Bro?
Speaker 2: I was playing Walking Dead Saints and Sinners, And it's legit like you grab a gun. You're holding a gun like, you have a backpack to store ship and you like create things. It's fucking awesome, dude, and it gives you a lot of choices whether you can be good or bad.
Speaker 1: Do you have an Oculus?
Speaker 2: It's fire, bro, Dude. There's a Rock coming game too, and that's scary. Like when you first do it, you're like rock timy move around, you look at you and your legs. You like, I'll like step it up, like oh ship, Like I like, I'll it freaks out. There's a parallel activity game, so you can play.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You walk into a room, you walk into the house and like, did do something?
Speaker 2: All of a sudden you see something run You're like, yo, what the fuck was that and then you're like walk in you can move, You're like your sticks to like walk instead of like actually walking, and like you go into a room and you come back in the front doors and all of a sudden boarded up and just like find these things and like basically put this puzzle together to like I didn't beat it, but shi, it's crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, Like we're talking about real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, force push about the video I sent y'all win. Like, my girlfriend walked in on me playing the Oculus. She knocked on the door.
Speaker 1: He's in there.
Speaker 2: You can put uh, you can like put this like protective ring around you, so if you start walking for real, it'll actually like turn gray and you'll be able to see the room. Oh okay, I walked too far. That's kind of a nice deal. And you like you have basically hold these two things. You can move around and look around, turn your head to look around. Then you move like the left joystick to like walk one of my buddies to golf on there is really sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that. Sh It's dope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you probably feel like you're in just beautiful spots. That's what's cool about it.
Speaker 8: The pubble beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you're really doing it out there too. I think you're really fucking playing like you're really in all the like.
Speaker 2: We're really headed from like a virtual reality standpoint where we're headed to Ready Player one, Ready Player one, Bro, we're headed.
Speaker 8: You're lying, but he got podcast? That didn't Someone tell me that?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 8: Isn't that what kind of NFTs are is like the virtual world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're talking about the metaverse right, like the non fungible tokens.
Speaker 1: They're going to be doing that stuff for sure. Like you'll be able to probably watch football games on the sideline from the quarterbacks you they're talking about holy ship that was would be crazy or from like.
Speaker 7: Say any player's view people and they're like, you know, Miles Garrett, you're about to go against Miles Garrett, Like washing it from your helmet will.
Speaker 1: Ship By that time, though, you'll just be in there. You'll just be on the couch somewhere. Dude.
Speaker 2: Imagine picking like a player that doesn't play, and here's like on the sideline with the boys boys third string ass cat sitting there. Make Cochen let me play. Hey, you could hear him? Make Cosen want me to play? He's trying to he hating on me, hating on me running down on kickoffs.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: People people will start watching that and be like, oh football, it's a lot harder than we all think.
Speaker 1: You moving around ships so fast. Ship is so fast out there.
Speaker 8: People might stop talking ship.
Speaker 1: Nah that don't never stop Twitter, Lawless, lawless world. Yeah, dude, there's too many people that look up their name and I'm like, dude, how do you do that? I couldn't. I've done a few times. Yeah, for sure, man, It's not like uh world, it hurts. Yeah. The one that would be the shitty part is like tapping your name on on Twitter search.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh you've done that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I put like the quotes around my name to where you're just saying we'll come oh ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's not like yeah, back when I was on like the Redskins, that was the yeah hurt. I'll put you in that. When you think you're like playing well, not think you're playing well. You know you're playing well, obviously, that's when it affects you because you're like, oh damn. People have this certain perception.
Speaker 9: No, they don't understand the game. Sometimes, like your coach would be like, dude, that was awesome and then the same play. People are talking ship for.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure. Yeah, but people haters, dude, it's all people are. Yeah, great pods, the boys subscribe rate five stars. We're on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pods do it all. Man, appreciate you. Boys, Appreciate you. Man. Yeah, be healthy this year, sir,