Speaker 1: From Hollywood. See you, thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, good morning, guys, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Here we are once again, Monday, October twenty eighth. It's almost Thanksgiving. So hi hi h I hopefully you had a nice weekend.
Speaker 3: Is that a new chain?
Speaker 2: Good? Same chain?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Same change, just happens to be popped out of my shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh looks good. I like it.
Speaker 2: What do we got today?
Speaker 4: National Chocolate Day? It is Game three of the World Series tonight in New York.
Speaker 5: Let's go Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Dodgers up two games to none.
Speaker 4: Hardly sundaying, cooler highs in the low seventies, pretty much everywhere. We are going to start paying bills again. That's on the docket here also. Okay, so before we cracked up in the mics and got going here, we were talking about this Ryan's roses.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it is.
Speaker 4: Not normal, It's not and honestly, I'm not one hundred percent sure we should make the call. So I can see that part of the that might be part of our morning before we get to seven forty Oh why, well, because a woman is cheating on our husband and we know this, okay, okay, because she's the one that reached out to tell us.
Speaker 5: Oh, well this is a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Well what are we gonna do, right, I mean, we know that's our want us to do exactly. Then well that's what we need to debate. And I do think we need to decide if we're going to.
Speaker 6: Do this or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it is.
Speaker 4: It is definitely an orthodox It's interesting. I mean we've never I don't remember a time when someone has reached out to Ryan's ROAs and said, Hey, I just want to tell you I am cheating?
Speaker 2: Could you tell my husband?
Speaker 3: Is that what she's asking us to do?
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing that out there. Okay, Well, just as that ever happened?
Speaker 5: No, no, well.
Speaker 4: Might that happen this morning? We'll see that's gonna be seven to forty.
Speaker 3: Well, if she wants us to tell him, we should.
Speaker 2: But that's not our role. That's the thing that she is reaching out to us.
Speaker 5: But that's not what Ryan's Roses is a bad.
Speaker 7: Well, we don't have a segment called tell my husband I'm cheating, or she could just call well maybe she's tried.
Speaker 2: Funny, I'll wait till seven I was easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Monday. Let's get to the horoscopes, guys.
Speaker 7: All right, Aries, knowledge is power, so ask as many questions as possible.
Speaker 5: Taurus, lean on a coworker. If you get stuck on a project.
Speaker 7: Gemini, head down and grind, grind, grind.
Speaker 5: Today, Cancer planted seed never goes to waste.
Speaker 3: Leo, think before you speak up in your meeting.
Speaker 5: Virgo, your hands will know exactly what to do. Don't overthink, Libra.
Speaker 3: A little sweet treat can turn any day around.
Speaker 5: Scorpio, don't let the opinion of others sway you in any direction.
Speaker 7: Sagittarius. Storms don't last forever.
Speaker 5: Capricorn. Coffee can come in many forms. You'll need extra caffeine today.
Speaker 7: Aquarius, put your phone down and be productive.
Speaker 5: To Pisces, let your mind wander and be creative.
Speaker 4: All right, friends, I want to get you into jingle Ball, so let's get into that next on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: And those are horse groups.
Speaker 4: If they will dictate your day, you know how to navigate your way. And I just want to say happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. That's what we do is play a limerick of sorts.
Speaker 1: They hit fun Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: A new poll found these are some of the top simple joys in life that people just absolutely love. One waking up after good night's sleep, a cup of coffee. Simple pleasures, simple pleasures, catching up with an old friend or loved one, the smell of coffee, not even drinking it.
Speaker 2: Going to a local farmers market. And I bring this up because.
Speaker 4: Tony, you're having a intimidation issues with your farmers.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, the beef.
Speaker 5: Beef with the farmers, not beef, not beef.
Speaker 3: I think what I realized.
Speaker 7: So I used to be a farmer's market girly like that was my Sunday routine. I went every Sunday and that's where I did all my grocery shopping.
Speaker 3: Like I knew my local farmer's market. I knew it in and out.
Speaker 7: And then this past weekend we went to a farmer We never go to farmers markets anymore, haven't gone in like years. So we went and we like fumbled our way through. We didn't know where anything was. And we spent an hour there and that came out with a box of dates, a handful of flowers, and a box of berries.
Speaker 2: What's the issue?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: How to like navigate. I don't know how to like go in. I don't know how to pick the best ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We've established you're rusty.
Speaker 7: What's the difference between organic and not certified organic?
Speaker 3: But not pesticides?
Speaker 4: And you're you're in the weeds on all that. Let me just tell you you will not find nicer people anywhere outside of the farmer's market, farmers market, vendors, the farmers, their families, their brothers, their sisters, their moms or dads, their cousins, everybody behind the table in front of the banner.
Speaker 2: The best people on earth. They're just the nicest people offering me samples right bagging my guavama. That's the very person to go to.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I start talking intimidating.
Speaker 2: Well, do I always do a lap? I do a lap first, and I established, yeah, I do a lap.
Speaker 5: They say they do that too.
Speaker 4: I always do a buffet lap because I want to prioritize. Yeah, let's take a lap and then we come back and break it down exactly.
Speaker 5: You never start piling on your play right at the beginning of a buffet.
Speaker 2: I think I do a lap now.
Speaker 4: I also am well known for forgetting every single Farmer's market bag I have when I get to the Farmer's market and having like juggle all the stuff getting out of there. But take a lap, take inventory, take your time. Farmers Park is not meant to be stress. It's meant to be actually peaceful.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: I felt I left feeling like I still have to go to the grocery store tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like I wanted to get all my groceries and I felt like I didn't have a plan, I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 3: I felt very is.
Speaker 2: This is this a bigger issue?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to put words in your mouth, but Sistani might.
Speaker 5: What do you want me to say? Like you, how hard is it to just pick out some food?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Or is it like my routine? I'm too stuck in my routine.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's just there's this anxiety exuding out of.
Speaker 2: You as of late.
Speaker 5: Oh, like you can make a decision something in indecisiveness.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Indecisiveness. Yes, okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Dates for the wedding, we did get the dress check box. But now the Farmer's Market I mean indecisiveness. I think is it maybe is mercury retrograding because it.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't be that hard to pick berries and no I wanted to do all my grocery shopping again, it shouldn't be that hard, Like if you needed to do all of it, then get your eggs, get your berries, get your Get that feels this way?
Speaker 6: Can you can't?
Speaker 2: It can happen?
Speaker 4: All right, we got to move here. How to tell if your dog is not into the Halloween costume you might want to put on your dog?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Sistany where do you stay on costumes for your dogs?
Speaker 5: I mean, now that I have kids a little you know, NA hasn't really happened a lot. But although we are doing it this year because we're doing it, it's going with our theme.
Speaker 4: So here's how you can tell if they're into it or not your dog very easy, Yeah, share this with you so you know when you're with your dog dressing them up for ween. If they keep their tail low ween, yeah, yeah, the ween for the ween. If they keep their tail low and their ears back and stay low to the ground, well.
Speaker 2: Good, they're not into it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: That's the ups costume I put on Sunny. She did not like that. One.
Speaker 6: Not into it.
Speaker 4: They think they're being punished. Yeah, if they're in to it, fine, but don't when they start doing all that for the Ween.
Speaker 5: Today's quote, I can't say for the Ween, I like it.
Speaker 2: Halloween?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are you doing for the Ween?
Speaker 2: We abbreviate everything wa doing for the ween?
Speaker 3: Ween can mean something else?
Speaker 2: We mean something else. Okay, wean yourself off of Halloween? Yeah, okayan yourself off. Embrace uncertainty.
Speaker 4: Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won't have a title until much later. Embrace uncertainty. Kind of tough. Actually, I don't know if I could do it. Ped'll try this.
Speaker 1: FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 5: Governor Gavin Newsom wants to bring movie and TV production back to California and unveiled a proposal to more than double the tax credit the state offers to producers for shooting here show. Hey Otani is expected to be in the Dodgers lineup for Game three of the World Series tonight after dislocating his shoulder in Game two. First pitch is at five to eight pm on Fox and AM five seventy LA Sports. McDonald announced that quarter pounders will be back on the menu after testing ruled out beef patties as a source of the equal Lie poisoning that sickened at least seventy five people across thirteen states, and A fifth grader named Zachary was the lucky fan who caught Freddy Freeman's game winning Grand Slam on Friday night. He had no idea he was even going to the game. His parents told him that he was going to the dentist.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm very quick with my fingers and my contacts. I often and I think the phone actually sometimes just draws people in. I was sending an email to a Jeff that works with me, and there's also a Jeff Tubbs who works with me. Here was Jeff in like my home office, right like my office. And as I was forwarding the email, it ended up automatically going to Jeff Tubbs, Tubbs our engineer, okay, And it was that moment of like, oh no, I just sent Tubbs an email about Wheel of Fortune schedule, and I'm like, I don't really want Tubs to read that, because that's not for him. I started thinking, well, I know, but I started thinking, like, what kind of guy is Tubbs? Is he the kind of guy that's going to disregard the email and deleted? Or is he the kind of guy that's going to snoop because it said wheel of Fortune in the subject line email I didn't.
Speaker 2: Send an email.
Speaker 4: I accidentally or my phone accidentally forwarded the email to the wrong jet.
Speaker 3: Okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 7: If I were Tubbs and I got that email right, I'd open it and i'd read it.
Speaker 4: See that's what I'm talking about. What kind of person are you?
Speaker 2: You get a misdirected text because I said immediately disregard. So the question is, what kind of person are you?
Speaker 6: Tanya?
Speaker 4: If I forwarded you a text or my phone did it and it was a mistake, you know, didn't mean to send that to you.
Speaker 2: Would you go ahead and read it? I think you just outed yourself.
Speaker 3: You would if you sent me something, I would read it. If you said if I said you disregard.
Speaker 5: How fast did you send the disregard tops?
Speaker 2: How fast did I send it? Well, I have to confess I did read it.
Speaker 5: Everybody else that's very normal.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to read it.
Speaker 4: I was reading it the text came through because I saw an email from Ryan.
Speaker 2: Oh this must be important. Well, sure, I don't know how. And then I get the text. Please disregard I and because I fired a text off fast because the emails so slow, not fast enough cut him off in the past.
Speaker 5: All right, so you're read what was in the email?
Speaker 2: What was an email? I didn't read it top secret. I can't.
Speaker 3: See that he can keep his mouth shut.
Speaker 4: Be careful when you're speed texting or forwarding stuff it in your contact names? Are you close to each other? So I need an all hands on deck moment. If you're familiar with Ryan's roses, you might want to chime in on this. At eight hundred five to one to two seven, I'm not quite sure we should make the call, and I'll tell you why. Here's the email that we got. Okay, basically, she's cheating and admits it. So this is Natalie and Claremont. She says, I hope you will make this call for me, even though the circumstances are unusual. I've been cheating on my husband for two years. I've decided I'm going to leave him after the holidays, but I'm concerned that the guy I'm seeing on the side might be seen someone else, So I need to know before I blow up my family.
Speaker 2: So she wants she's cheating and wants us to.
Speaker 4: Call before she leaves the husband she's cheating, and wants us to call the guy she's siding with to make sure he's not siding with someone else before she blows this all up.
Speaker 5: This woman is delusional in my way.
Speaker 2: Are we good or or bad people? Aren't we?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 5: Why are we helping a cheat her? Why are we helping her?
Speaker 7: Don't think of it like we're helping her. We're helping this poor husband that she's been cheating on for two years. Because if we make the call and then hopefully somebody associates her voice and knows that she's been having this affair, hopefully the husband that's just been an honest bystander can out of this marriage and move on with his life.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I've fully processed this and what our role should be or shouldn't be, and what's the right thing to do to be honest with you, Because she's basically saying, look, before the grass is greener, and before I really go that route, I need to make sure, it's a sure thing. I need to make sure that the guy I'm cheating with isn't cheating with someone else on me while my husband waits.
Speaker 6: In the door.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. We should call that guy and tell him what she's up to.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just call the husband and say, look what email we got from your wife?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if we have that's really us, But what if we can call him and say, hey, I just want to tell you the email we got. I mean, I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: No, there really overstepping.
Speaker 5: Over stepping.
Speaker 4: Olivia is in North Hollywood, Olivia, Good morning, How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: We're fine, but I'm not quite sure what to make of all of this. Do you see do you see a an upside to this?
Speaker 2: Ryan's roses?
Speaker 10: Here's the thing. I honestly felt immediately totally torn on this one, and my first hat like was don't make the call. But then I changed my mind. I think you should do it like before the kids, because here's my deal.
Speaker 11: I my sister did this.
Speaker 10: She like fell in love with some guy and then completely left her husband and kids and honestly, it was a disaster. It ended absolutely horribly ryan and she tried to make things right with her ex husband, but you wan't nothing to do with her anymore, and the kids are horribly resentful, like to this day. They went through a lot. And my feeling is just like in this situation, if the guy sends the roses to someone else, maybe she'll think twice before blowing up her family and leaving. And she can you know read.
Speaker 5: She didn't think that.
Speaker 12: I think twice in the last two years. She's been lived there for two years. I'm just I don't know, Yeah, blown up her family?
Speaker 4: Do we get Natalie on the phone next? Do we hear her out? And do we call the guy that she's cheating with to make sure he's not cheating with somebody else so she can leave her current husband?
Speaker 2: Is that what we do?
Speaker 5: No, we help her. I don't want to help her.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do it.
Speaker 5: I don't want to help her, Olivia, thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the back room on this back room. Even opinion on this, I.
Speaker 5: Feel, I don't know, maybe make the call, why putting us on her team?
Speaker 2: But truly it's really sistany out there I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to do Tanya, you guys can do the call.
Speaker 2: Have you done one of these? Ruby, who's just done one of these before?
Speaker 3: I've done them and I'm horrible.
Speaker 2: You did it right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, maybe Mikayla doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do it because we're helping a two year cheater.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to the decision.
Speaker 5: She's cheating guy she's cheating with.
Speaker 7: But don't her because her karma is going to come and it's going to get her bad.
Speaker 3: Talk to helping her.
Speaker 2: Can we speak to her?
Speaker 5: And that's okay, let's talk to her. But I'm I'm not on board.
Speaker 2: Let's decide once we speak to her.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to talk to her.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do? You do or you don't?
Speaker 4: I mean, Tony, you were just telling me we're helping her out or not helping her out or something.
Speaker 2: You were just telling me to do it. Now you want me in the moment we're about to do it.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to talk to her, like.
Speaker 4: Ugh, fine, all right, Hi, you guys don't have to be quite the whole time. You can talk at least Hi at this at the beginning here. Hey, dear Ryan and Sisney and Tanya. I hope you'll make this Ryan's roses call. This is the email we got. It's unusual. She says, I've been cheating on my husband for two years. I've decided I'm going to leave my husband after the holidays. I am leaving him, but I'm concerned the guy I'm seeing on the side might be seeing someone else.
Speaker 2: I need to know before I blow up the whole family here.
Speaker 7: How ironic that the cheater wants to make sure to make sure she be cheated not being cheated on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Natalie, here you are, and here we are. Uh So, we just have some questions for you here. Why have you been keeping your husband in the dark for two.
Speaker 2: Years on this thing?
Speaker 11: I mean, I've just not really wanted to blow up my life. I guess yes, I don't know. I had to make the decision, and I I think I'm there. I just I don't know. There's something that's going on, Like I caught him.
Speaker 2: In a lie.
Speaker 11: The guy that I'm cheating on my husband with, I caught him in a lie. And I just don't know if it's really going the direction I thought it was. Gonna go, but I'm really unsure at this point.
Speaker 4: But I think Tony just made this point. There's a little irony here. You're cheating on your husband, and you're wanting to find out if the guy you're cheating with is cheating on you, and if he's cheating on you, you're not going to be with him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna try and go back to your husband.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're gonna quietly go back to your marriage that you blew up two years ago.
Speaker 11: I mean, I mean I haven't I haven't really blown it.
Speaker 5: Up yet, but now you blew it up the first time you cheated. Your husband doesn't.
Speaker 2: Know, all right, Natalie.
Speaker 4: You said the guy you're cheating on your husband with you caught him in a lie.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 11: So, like I found a receipt in his jeans from a dinner after work one night, and he said he was working late whatever, and then like he said, he got some food on the way home with this guy he works with. But something just doesn't feel right, and I don't I don't believe him, all right, So.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you what's happening here. Sisney doesn't want to do this Tanie.
Speaker 2: I don't Natalie, what do you want?
Speaker 6: Tanya?
Speaker 5: I think that you are acting very cowardly about this, And if you've been cheating on your husband for two years, he deserves to know the truth from you, not you deciding that you want to go back to him. Because this guy with me.
Speaker 4: She's asking us to do I know she's asking us to call. Yeah, so Sysney's out, Tanya, where are you on this?
Speaker 3: Let's do it?
Speaker 4: Forgive us or not? Meaning maybe you want to hear what's gonna happen here. But Sisney doesn't want to be the person on the phone to make the call because we have Natalie on the line who's been cheating on her husband for two years, seeing a guy on the side, but she thinks the guy on the side cheating on her.
Speaker 5: Yes, I just don't want to help a cheat.
Speaker 4: So she wants to find out if the guy on the sides cheating on her before she decides to tell her husband that she's been cheating for two.
Speaker 2: Years to leave him.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's where we are. May I actually so confused. I don't know what my judgment is.
Speaker 7: I just hope that this guy sends her the flowers so that she can live happily ever after. I know, because I don't think she's going to live you ever after with him, because I think this guy's going to have been cheating on her.
Speaker 2: Be cheating on her share of it.
Speaker 7: Because I'm thinking about this poor husband that's been being cheated on for two years.
Speaker 3: He deserves to have happiness.
Speaker 2: You gotta forgetbou him for a second, Natalie.
Speaker 3: I can't forget about him.
Speaker 4: Okay, Fine, talk about Okay, can we talk about Natalie since she's on the phone and I don't know her husband. Don't you want Natalie to be being cheated on now so she gets a dose of her own medicine.
Speaker 7: No, because then she's going to try and go back to this poor husband that she's having an affair on, And then he's going to call.
Speaker 4: The husband because you're an advocate and you're going to tell him what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm not going to.
Speaker 5: We don't have we don't have the current husband's number. No, unless Natalie wants to give that to us, which I'm assuming she probably doesn't.
Speaker 4: Kayla's going to make the call for us. Natalie, here we go. Uh, you know this show may never be the same Natalie after talking to you here. I mean, everybody's got a strong point of view. But we're just going to make the call. Move on, and well you get the information, you get the information you get, and we we will get into the next hour. So I need to say, Ryan, you my permission to call. And then his name, the guy you're seeing on the side on kiss.
Speaker 11: Right, you have my permission to call the guy seeing on the side on kids.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 5: His name is?
Speaker 4: So now that we're gonna call him right now, be very quiet. Let's see what we can find out if he's going to send the roses to you someone else? And good luck or not good luck?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: You want to well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm not a part of it.
Speaker 14: You are?
Speaker 3: You want to look at part of it? You're kind of you're part of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael, are you ready to go? Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 15: Hi is this Jason?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 15: Hi, my name is Jen I'm calling from the Blueing Flowers. We serve your area and we're offering a free dozen roses to whoever you like this morning. Is there someone you want to send them to?
Speaker 6: Uh? Sorry, Where did you say you're calling from.
Speaker 15: I'm calling from the Blooming Flowers, and we're offering a free dozen roses that you can send to whoever you'd like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hold on a second, okay, sure, yeah, I just googled you and I don't see anything.
Speaker 6: Is this a scam?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. We're brand new.
Speaker 15: We literally just opened last Friday and we don't have a storefront yet, so this is just a promotion we're doing.
Speaker 6: Okay, so why are you calling me?
Speaker 15: That's for a promotion. It's a free dozen roses you can send to whoever you'd like. So if you want some to send them to someone, we can make that happen for you today by by noon.
Speaker 6: That's very nice. But no, there's there's no one I would like to send them to.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? No one?
Speaker 6: Nope, nope. I'm divorced, so I'm afraid you call them the wrong guy.
Speaker 4: Jason, Jason, Jason, hold on, don't hang up your voice of being broadcasting the radio and I have Natalie on the phone.
Speaker 9: Do you know Natalie?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Natalie.
Speaker 2: Are you in a relationship with Natalie? Jason?
Speaker 9: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, are you in a relationship with Natalie.
Speaker 6: Natalie asked to call me on the radio.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but are you in a relationship with her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh? Uh, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Are you seeing Natalie? Is this someone you know?
Speaker 4: No, No, you don't know her.
Speaker 3: Roses?
Speaker 2: You know me?
Speaker 11: This is this is a mistake. You should Jason. You should not be doing this.
Speaker 2: H Uh, Jason.
Speaker 4: The reason we're calling you is that Natalie thinks you're cheating on her with someone else.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 6: This? This, uh, this is a mistake, Natalie. If if, what what? If I send you roses someone might see them. Apparently you no longer care about getting caught.
Speaker 2: Natalie, Jason, can you tell us that I gotta go?
Speaker 6: I gotta go?
Speaker 11: Well, no, dude, seriously, don't go.
Speaker 4: He's gone, Natalie. I'm gonna put you on hold. Thank you, Natalie. Uh, that was a bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a way?
Speaker 2: What what we what we learned there?
Speaker 4: Well, we learned that so they are definitely seeing each other, because you could tell.
Speaker 2: We learned that, yes time, I'm hanging on the edge of mycy that.
Speaker 7: He doesn't really want her to leave her husband. I think he likes the fact that it's a secret exactly on.
Speaker 1: Air with Ryan Seacrest. On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: All right, let me just set it up and then we can quickly go around the room here. But we had Natalie reach out to us to tell us she's been cheating on her husband for two years. In Ryan's roses, he doesn't know yet. She's been hiding this. She's seen a guy on the side. She wants to go leave her husband after the New year and start a life with this other guy. But she caught the guy lying on the side, the side guy lying and thinks that maybe he's cheating on her. So the cheater reached out to us to see if she's being cheated on, and that was our role to find out. Now the husband doesn't know. We did make the call. We got the guy on the line. He said he didn't answer whether he's cheating with Natalie or not. They did indicate they were seeing each other, but Sistney's opinion was there's no love there because he was like, I'm happy, he was fine with the fact that she was keeping this from her husband and didn't sound like he wanted her to come to start a new life with him, that he just wanted to keep this as a side covert relationship, right yeah.
Speaker 5: Because he was like, what you obviously don't care about being caught now, like he's very, very comfortable with it being the secret.
Speaker 4: So I think karma is playing a role here. Natalie is stuck because this guy, this guy doesn't want to start a life with her, and she's cheating on her husband, so she needs to face the music.
Speaker 2: Lea, what did you hear, Montabello?
Speaker 10: I mean he definitely has cold feet, you know he I think he maybe wants to keep.
Speaker 11: It an affair, but not like have a real relation.
Speaker 4: That's what she heard, and she is seeing something else. Now what happens next? What happens next?
Speaker 5: She's gonna maybe break up with this guy and go back to her husband. And this is exactly why I didn't want to do this call.
Speaker 4: She ask for forgiveness and say hey, I just want to tell you what's going on and see if she can start over.
Speaker 5: Doubt it.
Speaker 4: She can't get forgiveness because she's only doing that because the guy doesn't want to be with her. It's not because she actually has feelings for her husband. She's trying to find the grass that is the greenest.
Speaker 13: Who knows she's just going to keep living this line, and you guys helped her.
Speaker 3: No, I think we helped Buster.
Speaker 2: To Tanya on this. I actually think we helped Karma do its role. Yeah, we helped Karma was listening to Kiss and Karma is our boyfriend, Lady, it's role appropriate.
Speaker 5: What did was make her realize that this guy's not really that into her and she's just gonna go back.
Speaker 2: To her husband. Quiet is my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the cat lying down on.
Speaker 5: Me and Karma, But I'm just saying, hopefully one of her.
Speaker 2: Husbands do it with a broken heart.
Speaker 7: Yes, hopefully somebody was listening and they can connect the dots and find the husband and let him know that his wife has been having an affair.
Speaker 3: And then boom that gets blown up. Boom, her listening gets blown up, and boom.
Speaker 5: If you're listening and you know that this person that can, you call us and tell us that you know them, and that you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: On the breeze and my hair on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Exactly. We literally, we literally just did that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think whatever you want to think.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us. We've lost it. Let's just move on.
Speaker 5: Completely did that.
Speaker 4: It's a National Chocolate Day and it's Game three of the World Series tonight in New York. Dodgers up two games to none.
Speaker 5: Good, it's a good feeling.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was an incredible it's a good feeling for the two games. But let's go back to Friday night. Freddy Freeman gets up bases loaded Grand Slam home run, and you know what, I I loved watching he knew it.
Speaker 2: He could.
Speaker 5: You could see him on the conidence like it was the first pitch, like he was like and then he looked and he just slowly put the back down.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 4: And it was incredible to be there in Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: I wish. And when I say I was there, my buddy Kurt was there and I faced him like you were there. He was there, and he said, nobody left. I mean, how could you? Body just wanted to stay in that moment. So let's go back to all the different versions of that Grand Slam. This is so fun to play.
Speaker 3: Court Center's Delivery's.
Speaker 2: About light fled save.
Speaker 5: We were streaming in our house due sounds that was on.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have scripted it better.
Speaker 13: It gives me goosebumps again and his quote what he said afterwards, and he's been interviewed, he was just like, this is the stuff you dream about. He's like, when you're a kid playing in the backyard with your brothers and World Series basis loaded grand slam.
Speaker 5: You win the game.
Speaker 4: Like what Joe Davis making the call there saying she is gone a quote from Vince Scully from nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Or Kirk Gibson's big home run. All right, here it is again the scenario you dream about. Ready, who is living first pitch swinging high fly ball.
Speaker 5: We can replay it over over and it would make me just as happy every single time.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the New York broadcast.
Speaker 16: Freeman, the hitter left you to lefty with two outs, pitch a high drive to right, Soto back on the track, and she is gone, a grand slam to win.
Speaker 5: The game for you.
Speaker 1: But not not sad.
Speaker 13: Because in his head as the announcer, he knows, Wow, that is incredible, Like that is on.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go around the world. I'll get a chill us friend. Well, what am.
Speaker 8: I love that?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, the grand slam heard around the world. Let's go to Japan. I'll tell you you're talking.
Speaker 17: I'm not a kid.
Speaker 1: Doing that.
Speaker 17: Puts all nighty puts in jacks ten that up.
Speaker 2: Than any of it. But I I hear. I love l a. Yeah, let's go around the world.
Speaker 17: Let's go on, hold down boss.
Speaker 2: The French broadcast is that France? All right? We've got ninety other territories.
Speaker 5: To get Okay, I love it. We'll be here all morning, just amazing chill, yes, chills every time. And you know there's a theory about that historic Game one.
Speaker 2: Have you heard it? I have heard it. I didn't memorize it all, but I did hear.
Speaker 5: I want to get to that eventually this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've got the numbers that all sort of.
Speaker 5: Yes and how yes, how the universe was speaking in so many levels.
Speaker 2: I will come back to that. So Game one we won, Game two, we won Game three tonight in New York, and I don't really be great to come back and win, but I don't really want us to push our luck. Let's just finish it up. We're on a roll.
Speaker 4: Usc beat rut curse. Over the weekend, Lakers beat Phoenix, Garfield, Roosevelt. They got beat by Garfield thirty eight, twenty eight in the East LA Classic in front of fifteen thousand fans at Sofi Stadium, part of the traffic headache that was over the weekend. So you were mentioning that the stars aligned for this big Dodgers victory. Uh huh, And a lot of the numbers really add up to making sense and celebrating something. And this was the Friday night game we're talking about, right, So Freddy it's up there. And as you heard, he did this about life. How did they practice that?
Speaker 2: You sound? That's just a great announcer. You just you feel the excitement and then you get excited.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 13: I think we're all going to remember where we were and how we were watching that when that happened on Friday night.
Speaker 2: People I was with dropped death bombs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Michael, he was like screaming, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Dodgers two games to none in the World Series. Game three is tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, So what happened on Friday night at Dodgers Stadium is being talked about and we'll be talked about for a long time.
Speaker 13: I think centuries at this point for sure. But there's a theory on how it all kind of aligned with the numbers. And now if you remember that this World Series is really kind of being dedicated to Dodger legend Fernando Velnzuela, who wore the number thirty four.
Speaker 5: But check this out.
Speaker 13: Okay, so we know three bases loaded, Grand slam got them four runs.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's his number? Thirty four right, the three in the four right there?
Speaker 13: Keep following me. The score was six to three and the game went ten innings. Fernando died at the age of sixty three in the tenth month of the year shook.
Speaker 5: Come with me, Tanya, you're feeling it. Freddie Freeman won the game and Fernando, who had two nicknames, El Toro and the other was Freddy Riddy.
Speaker 3: No, there's no.
Speaker 5: And then there's the parallels of Kirk Gibson's game winning home run back in nineteen eighty eight that World Series. I say, it was like around the same time or the exact same time. We're like, it's just that Dodger magic. We're all feeling it here in La It is strong. I have chills too, Tanya.
Speaker 4: Well, didn't we talk to the father. He blessed the game. We prayed for all this stuff, and it came came through. The power up above came through. So the other good news is, uh O Tani is not that hurts. I mean, you know that that hole sliding around and.
Speaker 5: Right when he went to go steal third or second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I my bum would be all bruised up. But if I wished to slide, oh.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were just talking about there. It was like, how many times has he slid into certain bases all the time and has never been injured? Like that was just so wild. He luckily he's okay.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the manager or Dave rob brid says he's gonna be okay, and we'll play tonight, so we'll see that guy's is just unbelievably an expert.
Speaker 5: But do athletes kind of just dislocate their shoulders all the time and they just pop it back in and continue. Is it like, is it like that for them because they're so athletically built and fine.
Speaker 4: They they say that it might affect the way he swings, like it it's okay, Well, he can't have one hundred percent of the comfort when he power swing.
Speaker 2: Sure, so Game three tonight.
Speaker 4: One of the most important people in the history of music ever, Stevie Wonder He's on our phone line right now.
Speaker 2: Stevie Wonder. I mean, you know these songs Stevie.
Speaker 4: Wonders, save that Stevie Wonder comes music. Is it music without Stevie? Bring them in right now, Stevie, it's Ryan Seacrest. It's been too long my front. I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 8: I know, I know, I've I've checked you auto, I've seen you on different television things and the social media stuff, and here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I'll never forget.
Speaker 4: I had the honor of going to Stevie's house and we get together at his dining room table. I just want to tell you, if you ever get the Stevie Wonders pad, He's got the best snacks.
Speaker 11: This guy.
Speaker 4: He is just powering snacks, offering me snacks, ate snacks. Thank you for the snacks. It was so much fun to be there.
Speaker 9: It was glad you enjoyed the snacks.
Speaker 2: So, Stevie, you're doing something right now. It's very important we know that you know.
Speaker 4: Music that we play here on Kiss would not be this music without the contributions you have made over the years to music. The people you've influenced that are on our playlist every single day. It's remarkable, it really is, and you deserve all the credit in the world for that. And right now you're out doing something specific, deliberate, and that is you're on the road on the singer song as We Fix Our Nation's Broken Heart tour. Tell me about that and why you.
Speaker 8: Did it, so you know, obviously I'm in the world, part of the world, and we're part of the nation. So no different than you and the two of you seeing what's going on too much. I felt negativity too much back and forth politically, socially, and I guess more it just so organically happened that about five years ago I wrote the songs ideas. I had the title Kimmy Fix Our Nation's Broken Heart. And about two years after that, I met someone through a friend, Molly Vanna, and I knew he was a vote.
Speaker 9: You did vocal training and all that, but as my friend told me, it's just said that he's a great song. So I had been messing with that song and never came up with exactly the lyrics that I wanted.
Speaker 18: And I felt it would be kind of a nice to have someone to, you know, new, to do something with the lyric and see what happens, and.
Speaker 9: Molly came up with a great lyric and so we call this song.
Speaker 18: And when I did the vocal and I finally heard the words, I said, you know, this is exactly what I.
Speaker 9: Want, went in the studio to the demo of the song, felt good about it, and decided to call it, you know, to do a tour and call it singior song as me sixoun nations broken.
Speaker 18: Heart, and I just think that music has always been the tender place in everyone's heart, and it's been that thing that we have been able to use to bring Our music brings people together that you would never think they could.
Speaker 8: And so it's been a lot of fun. They had some great success and and once you actually things go the way that I'm seeing it, continue to do this.
Speaker 9: Who dance you are?
Speaker 4: I mean when I when I think of the amazing influence you've had on our lives, the soundtracks you've created, the good times. Let me see, I just played a couple of clips of some of the songs over the years that you've done, and I can't hit play with up smiling. You know, I can't hit play without feeling goodness, And that is something that is so difficult for anyone to give to somebody. I mean it like, it really takes something special to just be able to hit play and immediately change your mood and feel goodness. And we love you for that. I love all the wonderful experiences we've had over the years. So thank you for calling in with this and continued success and good luck on that tour.
Speaker 2: Big hugs to you.
Speaker 9: Stay you're beginning. One thing. I'm looking forwards to the time that you and I collaborate on the song whoa.
Speaker 2: Are we there?
Speaker 9: You know, definitely let's do it.
Speaker 4: I'm want to play a little hook of that song you talked about it. Hello, Stevie Wonder, Thank you Stevie Big Hawks.
Speaker 2: We'll talk soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you. On air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Guys, that's a Monday, I'm exhausted. Lot we we did. Yeah, it was two days of shows in one day.
Speaker 4: Second date update tomorrow, kiss up in jingle Ball tickets on airth Rining Secrets podcast. If you missed anything, make sure you check it out on the podcast THEKLA Way to Step Up.
Speaker 2: Make that Ryan's rose here and check it out.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Stevie Wonder, Thank you, farmer's market anxiety Tanya, and thank you Alanis morn Set.
Speaker 5: I saw her show legend just thinking I'm thinking of thank you, ironic.
Speaker 1: Thank you right, Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow