Speaker 1: Eight hour two Sean Hennery Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, well if you go back with new King Rich was the Speaker of the House, and he was able to work with Bill Clinton, who was facing certain defeat if in reelection if he didn't pivot. Remember, there was a big debate over Medicare and Democrats are saying they're going to cut seniors.
Speaker 2: Seniors are going to die.
Speaker 1: Well we are back to that, and the Democrats think they're clever, Chucky Schumer, Keem Jeffries, others claiming people will die if this one big beautiful bill is in fact past, when in reality, no such thing is true. If you look over ten years, for example, Medicaid spending will go up seventy eight percent. If you look at Medicare spending, it will go up sixty five percent. If you look at Social Security it will go up seventy three And if we don't get interest rates down, that's going to go up nearly three hundred percent. So it is a real, clear present danger. But that doesn't stop them and won't stop them from lying and trying to scare seniors. You know, they're calling it that we are all going to die Act. Listen to Hakem and to Chucky Schumer.
Speaker 2: We're all going to die bill.
Speaker 3: And that shows the callousness, the callousness of this Republican majority in the House and the Republican majority in the Senate.
Speaker 4: And the reality is because of his House Republican bill, if it were to pass and become law, people will die.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are all going to die. Act anyway.
Speaker 1: Here to weigh in on this, he is the chairman of the very committee that is marking up this bill in the US Senate Finance Committee. South Carolina Senator Lindsey Grahmmons with us. If anything, Conservatives have been concerned out the rate of growth for Medicaid, Medicare, social Security. The President at this point is not willing to touch it. I think over time, certainly reform is going to be needed. The way Newt dealt with it with Bill Clinton was they reduced the rate of growth, but it continued to grow every year seven percent a year every year for seven years, twice the rate of inflation. And the net result was five balanced budgets in a row. And we've not balanced the budget since.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well, said, I was there in nineteen ninety four. As a matter of fact, I just talked to Duke Ndrich five minutes ago about you know, Ukraine Russia. Newt understands history. But what do we do in the nineties. We sat down with Bill Clinton and we lowered the rate of growth. We didn't cut anything. We just slowed down the pace of growth. And I don't know, do you get seven percent of a year pay raise? So you may you may not. But by lowering their growth, not cutting programs, were able to balance the budget because we cut taxes. So what are we trying to do here.
Speaker 1: Under pro But by the way, can I emphasize this cut taxes thing? Because this is the largest tax cut in American history. Reagan cut taxes and Democrats predicted doom, gloom and disaster. It resulted in a doubling of revenues to the government. Twenty one million new jobs were created, and at the time it was the greatest longest period of peacetime economic growth in history. And he did increase defense spending, but Congress spent a dollar twenty five every new dollar they brought in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well said So the bottom line here is that the largest tax cut in history is not raging is Trump. The tax cuts expire in December. As budget chairman, if we can pass this big beautiful bill, I've made a decision to eliminate them expiring. I've gone to current policy, not current law. That was a budget decision I made as chairman, which means, if we can pass this big beautiful bill, they never expire. The only way they would ever be taken off the tableeople. That's Democrats got the houses in it in the White House, and Roll, you know, abolished them right now. I'm making sure they never expire, which is good for the economy. What are we trying to do. We're trying to increase revenue to the government by cutting taxes, not increasing taxes. And the one thing I can tell you for sure, the sun rises in the east and it says in the west. And every time you cut taxes, the government gets more revenue. As a matter of fact, the CBO estimates of the revenue generated by tax cuts is fifty percent off every time they've done it. So if you apply that rule to this tax this analysis, we're going to have about a trellion dollars more than they anticipate in revenue. So if we can increase revenue and slow the growth will balance the budget over time. Medicate Medicaid is for poor people and disabled people. Obamacare put a lot of people needs of people shine on Medicaid that are capable of working, to try to put everybody under government run healthcare. Medicaid reimburses at three dollars three times Medicare. So a doctor treats a senior citizen under Medicare, they'll get a dollar. A Medicaid patient they get three dollars. We need to level that out. Medicaid has grown fifty percent over the last five years. This bill that we're talking about reforms Medicaid with a work requirement. It slows the growth, but you're right, we'll spend two hundred billion dollars more in the next ten years on Medicaid. We're just slowing the growth. We're going to take people off Medicaid that shouldn't be on it. Able bodied people should be working.
Speaker 1: In other words, people that have also lied about their income as a means of getting free healthcare, and there are millions of them.
Speaker 2: According to doctor Oz.
Speaker 5: There are people in California that have no income because they get money from you know, tax dividends, but they're on a five million dollar home. The goal is to help poor people, not to put everybody into the country under government run health care. The goal is to help people without bank rup being the country. If you're looking for Chuck Schumer and Jeffreys to change the trajector of this government to reduce the size of the government, you're a fool. Donald Trump won because he promised to grow the economy and start controlling out of control spending. To my Republican colleagues, we're going to make the spending bill better. We're going to add additional spending cuts into one big beautiful bill. But we're going to pass this damn thing. And let me tell you why. If we don't, we're going to get destroyed as a party. In this bill is one hundred and seventy five billion dollars to hire more ice agents to build the wall, and to have more betspace so you don't have to release people into the community to rape and murder. There's one hundred and fifty billion dollars one hundred and forty for being for the Pentagon to make the world safer. We're gonna make the tax cuts permanent. We're going to raise the debt filing because we don't want to default, and we're gonna do two more reconciliation bills. To my Republican colleagues, will make the bill better on spending, but we're going to pass it, and we're gonna pass it by July the fourth. We're gonna give certainty to our economy. We're gonna secure the border, we're gonna have the military, and as budget Chairman, I'm here to tell you we're gonna do two more reconciliation bills to find additional spend cuts and to do more tax cutting. This is just the first in a three.
Speaker 1: Step process that really warms my heart, and I do think this big, beautiful bill needs to be passed now for the reasons that you're stating. I mean, for example, if we can turn the economy around, and if I'm correct and history is correct in that peace and prosperity drive elections, that will give Donald Trump the time that will be needed to show American people a real recovery. Because every time we've cut taxes, the economy has gone through the roof and the economy grows and jobs are created. You can add to that ten trillion dollars in commitments from manufacturing that Obama said would never come back, and that includes automobiles, pharmaceuticals, and semiconductor chips. Both those last two are good for and vital for national security. Look, but this is very important that people understand the reconciliation process. And you are a big part of being able to bypass this. As the Budget Committee chair and the conference had apparently discussion yesterday. You can't touch social security and discretionary spending is a very small part of the budget. And I think this is important for people to know because it secures our borders. It allows us to deport illegal immigrant criminals. It also gives us money for the next generation of weaponry. It opens up energy, dominance and independence that is part of this. Restores law and order in the country, and the biggest tax cuts in history. No tax on tips, no tax on overtime. That's a big first step to me.
Speaker 5: So here's what I want everybody to understand. Reconciliation process allows us to cut your taxes, to give money to the Order Patrol, to hire more ice agents, to finish building the wall, help the military without one democratic vote. They use this process to pass Obamacare, you'd have to have the House, the Senate, and the White House to do reconciliation. We've had that combination four times in one hundred years. This does not happen often. This is a golden opportunity for us working a President Trump to lock into tax cuts forever, to give Ice into border patrol all the money they need, to implement Trump's plan for four years without one Democratic vote, to make the tax cuts permanent, to do the things that we promise without any Democratic votes unless we screw it up. We're going to cut spending more in the Senate than we did in the House, but we've got four seat majority in the Senate. We have a four seat majority in the House. There's only so much John Thune and Mike Johnson can do. We're going to control the growth of Medicaid. We're going to put a work requirement. We're going to reform Medicaid. We're not cutting benefits, but we should have done that a long time ago. Democrats exploded Medicaid growth, and we're going to try to control it by making the tax cuts permanent. We're saving every family that it's listening to this program, medical class family about twenty eight hundred dollars. We're going to help the proletary who desperately needs new weapons. Now, how do we fail? If we fail as a party, if we let prosident Trump down, if we do not seize this moment, we will as a party have failed those who elected us. And I'm not going to let that happen. And to those who wonder what's coming next, We're going to do another reconciliation deal to cut spending even further and to cut taxes even further.
Speaker 1: Well, I think this is a good start. I've been around, you know, covering this now for the majority of the last three and a half decades, and it's the most conservative bill I've ever seen in my lifetime. And the fact that you're going to do more to cut is music to my ears. All right, quick break more with Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina on the other side. Then we'll get to your phone calls this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 6: The Sean Hannity Show, a thermonuclear mm assault on baby nude nities on right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, are you ready for a home upgrade without the hassle. We'll give your home a fresh look with new custom window treatments from our friends at blinds dot com, where real professional design experts make the complex very simple. Now forget everything you thought you knew about shopping for window treatments. Now blinds dot COM's design experts are ready to help you with everything from selecting the perfect styles just scheduling the installation. Now if you have a complicated project, their designers can schedule a free professional measure for you. Now if you think you need a designer to visit your home, shop from the comfort of your home on your schedule, and they'll even send free samples to your door again fast and free. You can choose from their style as Roman and woven wood, shades and shutters, motorized options, and much more, and you get an upfront quote with no hidden fees. And with blinds dot Com, there's no need to wait around for an in home consultation just to get a quote. Shop now at blinds dot com and save up to fifty percent off with a minimum purchase. Get up to fifty percent off for a limit at a time at blinds dot com. Rules and restrictions may apply.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: We continue now with the Senate Budget Chair, and that's Lindsay Graham on the One Big Beautiful Bill and whether this will in fact passed by the fourth of July or sometime shortly thereafter. We'll get to your calls coming up also at eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn, don't forget punch, don't forget punchlines and Patriots. It's June twenty eighth, twenty ninth. You can get tickets when you go to Hannity dot com clear Water on the twenty eighth and Fort Lauderdale on the twenty ninth and surrounding areas. We hope you'll join us. Tickets are going fast is go to Hannity dot com today. What do you make of this spat and is there any impact of this? I think it will be temporary. I think they'll get back together between Elon Musk and President Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, Hereswan said about Elon Musk. I'm known him for a very long time. What he's done in Doeje is much appreciated. He did hill President Trump, and I think he's got much to be proud of in terms of serving our country and helping our economy. Let me say this about President Trump. I've known him for a very long time. He is the right man at the right time. He's the leader of the party, not me, not anybody else. He won this election because people voted for him. They voted for him because they believed he could fix the problems Biden caused. He has done in six months, secured our border in a way that nobody's ever done in recorded history. We have the lowest illegal crossings in recorded history because of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is on course to rebuild the military like Ronald Reagan did. Donald Trump has got everybody's attention in the world to make peace, not war. Donald Trump is going to ensure that we cut your taxes and we control spending. Donald Trump is the right person at the right time. We can make this feel better. But we only have a four seat majority. We have to govern the country, and they're Republicans in the north eastern California that can't do things I can do in South Carolina. This is a political exercise. I am proud of Mike Johnson. I am proud of Johnson. I am proud of Donald Trump. I am proud of my president. I think he's the right guy at the right time. So he's not the problem the Democrats of the problem. Donald Trump is the solution with Republicans. Let's get the big stuff right. We want to cut taxes, we want to cut spending, and we want to make the world safer. We need to work together and Donald Trump is our leader, and I am going to help this man. We're going to pass this big, beautiful bill. We're gonna make it better. Criticism to the bill is legitimate to a point, but we're going to come back and do more. So let's govern. Let's be Republicans. If you can't cut taxes and you can't control spending and you can't help the military, you're not a Republican. We're doing that in this big beautiful bill.
Speaker 2: No, we're going to watch it.
Speaker 1: Are you confident and it's done by the fourth of July, of about fifteen seconds more.
Speaker 5: I am more confident it will pass today than I've ever been because we're shining a light on why we need this bill. It will pass. It will be better, but it will pass.
Speaker 2: Senator Lindsay Graham, we appreciate your time. Thank you. We're going to watch very closely. It's imperative.
Speaker 1: This gets passed, the economy's got to have time to turn around. And that was a mistake I think Reagan made.
Speaker 2: He went to.
Speaker 1: He went too deep into his presidency before his economic plan took effect. And this will impact the twenty twenty six elections and if Democrats win, there'll be a thousand impeachments or more. And just listen to Jasmine Crockett, Senator. Appreciate it. Eight hundred ninety four to one, shot is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, we hope you'll join his punchlines and Patriots. It's going to be Saturday night, June twenty eighth, Clearwater, that's Tampa. That also Sarasota, the Panhandle, Orlando, Fort Myers. We'd love it if it came up from Naples. You're gonna have a time every day now. Jimmy Faylo is calling me and just he's bringing me to tears because he's working on all this new material and he's trying it out on me.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: We are gonna celebrate freedom and fun and unlike every other show, this is not woke, this is this is not your typical show, and there is gonna be a lot of patriotism too. We're gonna make fun of liberals, which most comedians dare not do. They dare not go there the next night on the twenty ninth, Fort Lauderdale, it's gonna be Ruth Eckert Hall on the twenty eighth. On the twenty ninth, the Broward County Center for Performing Arts, and that is in Fort Lauderdale. That means Miami, that means del Rey, that means Boca, that means Palm Beach, West Palm Beach and Manalapan and everywhere in between.
Speaker 2: We hope you can join us. It's very simple.
Speaker 1: You go to Hannity dot com for tickets and we can't wait. In conjunction with Fox Nation, we hope you'll join us. It's gonna be we're gonna make this a rip roaring, irreverent, funny as hell. You know we're going to be going. There's no sacred cows at the show period. And the sentence and Jimmy's I mean, he's off the hook, honey. It is so good what we've got planned. We're really excited about it.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 1: One of the things I want all of you to do is pay attention to this. Go to legacybox dot com slash Hannity. They're going to send you a box. They're going to send it to you a fifty percent off. Now, if you look at your family memories, they should not be gathering dust in some attic or some garage or some basement or some closet somewhere. All of these memories, family memories are meant to be seen, heard and shared again and again and again. I mean, you spent all these times, all this time over the years, capturing these moments, vacations, birthdays, weddings, your kids first steps, camquarters, baptisms, films, tapes, photos, You have them all and guess what they're disintegrating. Wherever you have them stored, you can preserve them in perpetuity. And imagine the fun of being able to show your kids what your parents and grandparents and great grandparents look like and sounded like. Well, that'll be made possible thanks to Legacy Box and anyway, and then you'll think about the future. Generations from now will know what you look like and your parents look like and sounded like, And I mean it'll be preserved forever. Anyway. It's all of this is hand digitized. You simply get your box right now. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity. You'll get fifty percent off and you send it. Put everything in the box. You'll get back the originals, you get back a digital copy, thumb drive on the cloud, whichever way you prefer, or both, and they digitize over fifteen types of media. Legacy box dot com slash Hannity fifty percent off today. It's the perfect day to do it. You know you have nine in New York City. If ever I needed another reason, you know why I left New York two years ago. This is it allmine. Democratic mayoral candidates saying that Mahmoud Khalil should be released had this mayoral debate.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: We're looking for a very short answer here, and we'll begin with you.
Speaker 8: Mister mom Donnie, do you believe that mister Khalil should be set free or deported.
Speaker 7: He should be set free. He should be at home with his wife nor and their young child.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he is still in Louisiana is an abomination.
Speaker 8: It's an attack on our first Amendment.
Speaker 4: Thank you, mister l They need to prove their case and show that he has ties to terrorism that would justify via due process revoking his green card in deporting him. I don't think the Trump administration will be able to do that, and therefore he should be set free. But they need to make their case.
Speaker 8: Thank you, mister Clomo.
Speaker 9: This is a continuation of Trump eroding democracy, chipping away a due process. He should be released. He should be released immediately. He shouldn't have been detained in the first case.
Speaker 7: Mister Myrie, he should be immediately set free.
Speaker 8: As Ramos, we.
Speaker 4: Have due process in our constitution for every person.
Speaker 2: Mahmood Khalil is no exception.
Speaker 8: He belongs home with his family, just like Andrea Arnandez and so many others who have been unlawfully abducted by ice.
Speaker 3: Mister Lander, mach Mud Khalil should be at home with his family, is Adams.
Speaker 7: Yes, mak Mudcmil should be a Khalil should be released immediately. There is no due process in Donald Trump's America.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mister Stringer.
Speaker 3: I will say unequivocally that taking this man off the streets and others off the streets without any charges or any rationale, is a direct, direct, horrifying moment for our constitution. Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself for doing this, mister Blake or.
Speaker 8: To be home with his family full stop. It's really that easy, witness.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it any wonder? And they want this congestion pricing move? If you drive into New York City, if you drive in for what they're gonna think, bring it up to twenty bucks. I think it's fifteen bucks now, is that what it is? Jason? About fifteen dollars? It's insane each way. I mean, it's like you're paying a tax just for the honor of spending your money in New York City.
Speaker 2: Gee? Thanks, but no thanks? Well you're all right.
Speaker 3: Let's see that you don't still live here, because traffic was miserable getting in here today.
Speaker 2: So sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Actually I had a meeting this morning and I had no traffic at all, and I hit auto drive on my Tesla and I got to my location quite safely. We've got liberal Rob in Ohio? All right, Liberal Rob? What can I do for your Liberal Rob? What's going on? What's wrong with you that you became a liberal? What happened? Did you get dropped on your head as a toddler?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Dare you I grew up in an Italian Catholic household. I went to Catholic schools. I just got I got what do they call it, brainwashed, I got indoctrinated. It was just bad. It was all bad. But no I've called before, I'm gonna get one of those hats that says liberal was right about everything. When Pam Bondi said as soon as she gets in, she's going to release the Epstein files. On day one. Day one came around day two, day seven.
Speaker 1: I don't remember her saying day one at all. She said, they're going to release the Epstein files, and they're going to do it as quickly as possible. I had Dan Bongino just to educate you on the program the other day. There wasn't one single person. And I've talked to everybody in the administration. I spent quite a bit of time with them. You do know that I went to the Middle East with them and I got to speak with many of them, and I have, without an exception, they cannot believe how bad.
Speaker 2: They knew it was bad.
Speaker 1: They didn't know how bad things were, especially in terms of the number of known terrorists in the country that we don't know where they are because of your friends Joe Kamala and Alejandro Mayarchis. Look, they the known murderers, rapists, violent criminals, gang members, cartel members, drug dealers, and they had to reprioritize in terms of timing only. I want the Epstein tapes out and I want the MLK, RFK, JFK full files out too.
Speaker 2: I want all of it.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a right to demand it, but they did have to reprioritize. Dan Bongino made that very clear on my show two nights ago. If you can't adjust to the reality that your party created this the most preventable national security disaster, I can't really help you but continue.
Speaker 7: Elon Muscarti said it for us. We've been saying it for a long time. His name's all over it, and it's okay, Like, you don't have to defend him on this, Okay, we have to just look at the situation.
Speaker 2: We don't have to defend who Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: You don't have to defend him on everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't have to defend them for securing the borders that Joe left open. Did Joe Biden lie to us when he said the border was closed and the border was secured.
Speaker 2: Did Kamala lie about it? Did may Orcus lie about it?
Speaker 7: Yep? Yep? Did Donald Trump lie to us about being on.
Speaker 1: The Oh no, no, no, no, you don't answer a question joining the question. So they lied, and now the border is ninety five percent secure. And under Joe Biden they were wide open and known terrorist murderers, rapist cartel members, gang members, and drug dealers came into the country.
Speaker 2: And you don't care.
Speaker 7: Why are you deflecting from Pambondy.
Speaker 1: I'm not deflecting from Pam Bondi. I gave you the answer to Pam Bondi. You didn't hear it. I said that they had to reprioritize because things were far worse than they said. Open your ears, you'll learn something.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: My question to you is very simple. Can you not understand this is the most preventable national security disaster in our history and yet your party did it. Do you accept responsibility for that?
Speaker 7: Everybody knows what you're doing. You're changing the topic. Just stay on.
Speaker 1: Topic now, it's not it's the same topic. I am telling you they reprioritize. You're not listening to my answer. You're listening, and I'm asking you if you blame Joe, Kamala and Majorcus for lying to us and allowing these unvetted illegals in our country? Do you do you do you hold them accountable for that?
Speaker 7: Can you give me thirty seconds without saying a word? Can you do it?
Speaker 2: It depends if you're gonna lie.
Speaker 7: No, no, Look. Have one of your employees looking up Hambondy on video said day one.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I gave you the answer about their reprioritization. You now have a broken record. Do you have anything else to add? And let me ask Let me ask you another question is now, how did when did you first notice that Joe was incognitive decline?
Speaker 7: It's irrelevant because we're talking about no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no no no no, no, no, no, not irrelevant. It's not irrelevant if a president is in cognitive decline and people covered up for him and he was not capable of doing the job, and he has this thing that follows him everywhere he goes called the nuclear football, when did you recognize that Joe had a cognitive decline?
Speaker 7: Things called hippo laws and you're well aware of that.
Speaker 1: So when did you, as a citizen realize Joe was in significant cognitive decline.
Speaker 7: Okay, so is lying? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Are you when did you recognize that Joe was in a significant cognitive decline?
Speaker 7: April seven, twenty twenty two. Now can you answer me?
Speaker 2: This is you're just making it up. You're trying.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very cute liberal bob rob. You go make your hats up, you sell them online and I'll tell you you sell about five hats because you're not that clever. And here's the beauty of this. The borders now secure. You can thank Donald Trump. You know what, we're now moving towards energy dominance that's going to bring safety and security to the world in ways we don't even know. Donald Trump has ten trillion dollars in commitments for manufacturing, especially important items that involve national security, like pharmaceuticals and semiconductor chips, but it also includes automobiles. Those are high paying career jobs for working class Americans. And on top of that, you know, Donald Trump is moving forward with the biggest tax cut in history and no tax on tips and no tax on overtime. So you tell me what party is the Party of working men and women and the largest tax cut in history. What party is the party of working men and women in this country? Is it the Democrats or the Republicans?
Speaker 7: When you can answer my question, know why I called in because Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: Said goodbye, goodbye, total loser. Listen, you may feel safe. Crime is on the rise ever since Joe Biden got in office. You know what, violent crime up thirty percent. What about the worst case scenario. Let's talk about that one somebody breaks into your home, breaks into your business, wants to kill you, you know, commit major violent assault against you, your family, your employees. What are you going to do at that point? You need You need lethal force. That's where you don't have any other option because your life is at stake. Now six hours the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition suppressors. For example, I have both the P three sixty five, which is the most popular concealed carry pistol. It has game change and capacity, It's comfortable to carry, it's simple to shoot. I also have the six sour P three twenty. It's the same one that is currently in use by our armed forces. It is the official side arm of every branch of the US military. It's currently in use by our forces both at home and abroad in defensive freedom. And today sig Sour every one of them proudly made in the USA in New Hampshire. So many of their employees, nearly four thousand of them are former military people. And they have the most advanced facilities anywhere in the world, and they keep working on the next generation of weaponry, which most companies are not doing. And sig Sour firearms they're optics, they're suppressors. That includes the industry's unique and only infinite guarantee. In other words, if anything, I'm telling you it's not likely, but if it does, they'll fix it. If they can't fix it, they'll replace it. And you don't need your receipt, you don't need a warranty card. It's fully transferable forever anyway. Check it out for yourself, protect your family. Go to SIGs hour dot com slash Hannity. You'll save today. It's s I G S A U E R dot com slash Hannity.
Speaker 6: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: Fly back to the phones. On this busy Friday eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, don't forget tickets Clearwater, Florida, June twenty eighth at hannandy dot com, Punchlines and Patriots the next night June twenty ninth, Fort Lauderdale. Just go to Hanndy dot com as well. It's gonna be a great show. Me and my friend Jim, Jimmy Fayla and much more. We have so much fun plan for you, and we will not be politically correct anyway. Back to our busy phones. Gerry and Long Island. What's up, Jerry? How are you?
Speaker 8: I am alone Islander right now in Manhattan on the train. Why aren't the Senators from New York standing up against the hatred towards Jews? Why aren't the other senators Whyan's isn't there with all different clergy having a group session how to fix this hatred towards Jews because of the Jews go first and everybody's next. I know that you're an advocate and most of the Republicans, not at all, are very pro it.
Speaker 2: Has become the party that is.
Speaker 1: That has a loud, virulent anti semitism, and their radicalism is on display every day and they don't have the courage to speak out against it.
Speaker 8: It's disgusting, and that the goal is for Shuman to write a book. Unbelievably. Listen, I wouldn't want him anywhere. The only two Democrats maybe three that I like a Richie Toy.
Speaker 1: All nine Democratic mayoral candidates say map Mood Khalil should be released. That's where your that's where that party stands on this issue.
Speaker 8: My daughter was at Columbia, her boyfriends at Columbia with David David, I forgot his name, Sevid Devid with that horrible, horrible, horrible, the constant protestings that were being paid by this groups like sorows the One World Order, which I do believe is where a lot of this is coming from.
Speaker 7: Groups.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you there is virulent anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: It is grown like a cancer.
Speaker 1: It has grown around our country worldwide, in the halls of Congress, on college campuses. It is disgusting. And I will tell you those that are silly and naive enough to think that the Iranians that chant death to America, death to Israel, if they ever get a nuclear weapon, wouldn't use it. You like Neville Chamberlain believing that you can have peace in your time. You can have peace with radicals like this, and I'm not suggesting a war. I don't want any long protracted wars ever. Again, however, a strategic military strike and an ability to dismantle the nuclear program their refineries if need be. Other military targets are not out of the question when it comes to extremists getting nuclear weapons, because otherwise we risk having a nuclear holocaust in our lifetime. We can't have that anyway. Jerry Long Island appreciate you being one of us in an emergency, reach your friends and family anytime thanks to the technology that is rapid radios in their walkie talkies. Springtime brings bad weather, so stay prepared with rapid radios instant pushed to talk devices with nationwide coverage. It's one hundred percent no contract ever required for a limited time. Just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off, you get free ups shipping from Michigan, and if you add the promo code Radio, you'll get an extra five percent off.
Speaker 2: For rapid radios dot com. Be prepared