Speaker 1: You're listening to the Hottest, the Hottest.
Speaker 2: It be a podcast out here.
Speaker 1: I said what I said, it's the heat Check Check.
Speaker 2: It's just a creaking on this episode of the Heat Check.
Speaker 3: It's time to come out of your turkey coma, folks, because we are now in the zone between Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays, December holidays.
Speaker 2: Let's be non denominational.
Speaker 3: And damn it, if the NBA isn't already on some mo shit already stepping in dominating the news. I'm fired up about it. I'm fired up about this scenario. This guy gotta fucking go.
Speaker 2: Who is he? I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 3: And I asked the important question, what the fuck are the Dallas Mavericks doing?
Speaker 2: We also give the Hemi Award out to a rookie. Let's get right into it. William drop that motherfucker beat that should be Rihanna. Oh boy, oh.
Speaker 3: I am fired up about this, sir. You have got to go. Who am I talking about? I think if you are watching the games, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Scott Foster, a referee, and I don't think he should really exist in the NBA game. Someone needs to take his whistle away. Someone needs I'm sorry, you gotta go. It's time for your ass to dip set. This is a SoundBite and a fired up in the same exact segment.
Speaker 2: It deserves to be investigated.
Speaker 3: At Adam, you need to step in because this behavior, oh my vein in.
Speaker 2: The middle of the forehead is going. That's how you know I'm fired up.
Speaker 3: There is no way that this behavior can go unchecked. No, let's say it all together. It's a Scott Foster game. It's a Scott Foster game. Yes, sir, let's play.
Speaker 2: The clip from back behind the scenes years ago. Man, it's here, it'steresingportant. Let's get the greatest fears of coming true.
Speaker 3: It's a Scott Foster game.
Speaker 2: It's a Scott Foster game. Yes it is, Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: And if you're Chris Paul, that's those are the worst words you could possibly hear. I kind of made this famous back in twenty twenty twenty one. That was three seasons ago. No, yeah, yes, three seasons ago. Even the amount of fuckery then was enough to warrant headline news. Reason there is a reason why Chris Paul is one in thirteen in his last fourteen games.
Speaker 2: When Scott Foster refs in.
Speaker 3: His career, in his career, he's three and seventeen overall.
Speaker 2: I'm getting steamy in here. My face is flushed. That in itself boggles the mind. That right there.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing that's impossible to reconcile. Chris Paul's teams were favored in fifteen of those twenty games.
Speaker 2: That's insane. That is it's a Scott Foster game.
Speaker 3: I've talked about this forever, but the more you think about it, it's like, how could it be?
Speaker 2: How could it be?
Speaker 3: There's no way. This is a kowinky dink, you know what I mean. This is the influence of a man putting his thumb on the scale. It's a Scott Foster game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now we have even more evidence that this is an intentional beef, that this is something brewing with Chris Paul's latest run in with Scott Foster.
Speaker 2: Here's the situation, folks.
Speaker 3: Foster whistled Chris Paul for a foul on Kevin Durant in the first half of their game with the Suns, and of course Foster was not content to let sleeping dog lies and I don't know why, but it escalated fast. Apparently Chris Paul complained to Foster and he hit that deep woop, you're a oh oo technical and I don't even know what you can say. Then and he hit him with this tech because of course he did.
Speaker 2: And this is the crux of the issue.
Speaker 3: Chris Paul claims that in that altercation, Scott Foster was talking about little Chris, talking about his son, and then he said, you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: I saw it on his lips twice. You're a bitch.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch, because why Scott was doing, Foster was doing very much bitch behavior.
Speaker 2: And then Foster was like, you're out of here, You're fucking out.
Speaker 3: Second tech and sixty seconds, just like that, gone in sixty seconds, another Chris Paul ejection, like clockwork, another CP three team loss.
Speaker 2: You had Steve Kerr going at it with Scott Foster after the tech.
Speaker 3: You had Kevin Durantman like, ooh, this seems like it's a little bit more than a referee player squabble. And then of course the Warriors get beaten by the Suns without their second point guard on the floor. After this game, here's where it gets a little fishy. Both sides had different stories. Foster said the first technical was given for unsportsmanlike conduct. The second tech was because Chris Paul continued to complain and received a second unsportsmanlike technical foul a ka, he called me a bitch.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Chris Paul's recollection of things is the SoundBite of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's personal. Yeah, we had a situation some years ago, and it's personal, you know what I mean, Like, okay, we know, everybody know, it's.
Speaker 5: Been a meeting and all that, and me just a situation with my son, and so it's yeah, we Yeah, So I'm okay with a ref talking, you know what I'm saying, whatever saying, just don't use a tech to get your point across.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I gotta do a better job making sure I stay on the floor for my teammates.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's that's that.
Speaker 1: He said, it's a situation with your son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they know what it is.
Speaker 5: You know what it is, too, So we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris, we don't know what it is. Like you know, Scott knows, the league knows, the team knows, but we don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's just no I had a meeting with him, my dad, Doc Rivers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeahs.
Speaker 2: Sierri Hey, Siri. When did Chris Paul play for the Clippers?
Speaker 4: He played for the Los Angeles Clippers from twenty eleven to twenty seventeen before Trade sent him to the Houston Rockets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That at the very least, at the very like earliest, no, the latest, the very least six year old beef Stix. He met with Bob, his dad, His dad, Bob de Laney, Doc Rivers, Scott Foster.
Speaker 2: We just knowing about this. I am intrigued.
Speaker 3: And the rumors on Reddit can't be real, but they are delicious. Apparently on Reddit, the rumor is that Scott Foster has a little Foster, and little Foster also a baby Ref and the baby Ref apparently, according to Reddit, not Trista was doing Scott Foster things to Chris Paul's son, and apparently Scott Foster was probably like, yeah, your son's a bitch like you, and that's why we tee him up every time we see his ass.
Speaker 2: Are we serious? Is this true? Why? I don't know? All I know?
Speaker 3: This is weird this is some suspect ash shit. I need someone to get to the truth of it. Adam, I'm where are you at. I need a meeting, I need a presser. I need you to go on NBA today and give us some clarity, shed some light on the matter. What happens next? I tell you what should happen next. Scott Foster cannot referee games that Chris Paul is in. They just cannot happen. You can't have these guys on the floor together. This might come down to a straight up malice in the palace situation between ref and player.
Speaker 2: This is not good for anybody.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I can guarantee you pretty much guarantee you if the Warriors make the playoffs, that is that Scott Foster will ref a Warrior's game and Chris Paul will be ejected. And that's not right, that's not fair, that is not not just especially for our gumps.