Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and he arms Wrong get.
Speaker 1: Live from studio scene Sayson your We're in.
Speaker 2: A dimly lit room, dip it.
Speaker 3: In the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communications compounds, surrounded by razor wire and barking German shepherds.
Speaker 2: And today we are under the do you hear the barking Trump? And today we are under the tutelage of our general manager Trumpety Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump Mountain. Geez.
Speaker 1: So many headlines, Trump clears this, Trump fans that Trump does this.
Speaker 2: It's just this, you said octang after I said German shepherds, which reminds me of something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was listening to NPR because it puts me, It gets me angry, and it gets my heart rate going, and it gets me prepared for the show. And so I had made the point yesterday. Actually, uh, Charlie C. Cook of National Review came up with this and pointed out, I thought it was really interesting. So of all the things that have been compared to Hitler in Nazi Germany over the years, I ran through the list and how like recently he even gave headlines from various publications like you know, Washington Post says Hitler used tariffs or or the Atlantic is shameless everything. The school choice, Yeah, the Nazis were against school choice, I d exactly and so and Charlie Cook was making the point that of all the things you compared to Hitler and Nazis, you haven't heard a word about it. With a guy who was trying to burn Jews, nobody bringing up Nazis. And you know, and now there seems to be a movement of people who want to kill Jews and yell free Poulsea, but.
Speaker 1: No mention of so they're actually killing Jews. But still the Nazi metaphor doesn't work here. I finally heard my first Nazi metaphor around this story on NPR today.
Speaker 3: But it was the rounding up of his family, the fact that they went and arrested his wife and kids. Is this sort of thing they did in Nazi Germany, they said on NPR, And I.
Speaker 2: Thought, wait a second, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't leave the guy out who was burning Jews of your Nazi Germany Referenceazi's a little.
Speaker 2: On the no cant ignore it, yell too much.
Speaker 1: That is unbelievable, you guys, didn't nobody, nobody in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: Mentioned, Hey, you know what's weird about this is the father of this family kind of acting exactly like a Nazi, like a exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, like everything but the uniforms. When they're rounding him up and his family. Why don't we go with I don't know, just.
Speaker 2: Anything but not right. Wow, you know I moderate democrats, my friends. I reach out to you.
Speaker 1: Let's craft policy together, Let's find compromises, Let's reform our schools and our social safety nets and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: You have ideas, we have ideas. Let's get together.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you what, You've got to join us in fighting against the radical left in this country or you will be left miles and miles behind.
Speaker 2: Because I know there are you.
Speaker 1: They are your allies and your voters, and you kind of depend on them a little bit. But they're lunatics. They're dangerous. You've got to help us quash them or or God help us all.
Speaker 3: I'm excited that all everybody on the left on the media is now a fiscal conservative, So I hope that lasts for a while because they're very concerned about how much money is being spent in that bill.
Speaker 2: I just let me finish. Let me finish my very brief screen.
Speaker 1: If your allies are burning Jews or turning girls into boys, you need to leave them behind. Let's just those two criteria. There are a couple more, but those are some key ones. Well, he's such a nice guy and he votes loyally Democrat, but he's in favor of turning boys into girls and vice versa when they're confused.
Speaker 2: Twelve year old? So did you get it out? So the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: So the numbers are out on people applying for unemployment benefits last week, and it's the highest.
Speaker 2: Number in eight months. Now, what you blame that on? I'm not exactly from percession.
Speaker 3: The AP is putting it with tariffs and a slowing economy, but I don't know what caused it.
Speaker 2: There you go, Why.
Speaker 1: Would that be the most a shallow recession, just like the Nazis did?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, oh, boy, making speeches driving in cars.
Speaker 1: It's getting a little scary, just like Hitler. God I swear, so you know, you know what the good news is. I must console myself with this over and over again. I don't forget exactly what I need to remind myself. Eighty percent of America on almost all the things we're talking about is with us.
Speaker 2: We have the people, the elites, the so called elites.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're elite at exactly so called elites scroll maall. So the Chinese couple that tried to bring the fungus into America, Yeah, who've been arrested. If I'm reading a new AI book, I can't wait to talk about later that Bill Gates said is the best book on AI. When people ask him how bad is it gonna could it be? And when's it going to happen, he says, read this book. So I'm reading that book, and he combines in this AI book, interestingly enough, AI and some other technologies that are coming at the same time, biogenetics and that sort of stuff, and how the combination of the two is beyond anything we've ever dealt with on.
Speaker 2: A planet Earth, for instance.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you create exactly a fungus, but the sort of stuff that you could bio create in you know, in your own home with the help of AI, that could be you know, a disease for human beings or cattle or wheat or whatever the hell.
Speaker 2: Is going to be really easy for people to do.
Speaker 3: Or at least bad actors to do in the near future with AI, because the two technologies are growing at the same time, right.
Speaker 1: I mean I could have the AI. I still couldn't create a virus, no matter. You don't need to try, you don't need to know how.
Speaker 3: But that's the point, you know, with AI, just it's it's similar to the thing of how are we going to stop this from happening? Hey, AI hack into the local sporting goods store down the street, hack into their website. I don't need, I don't need. I don't know anything about hacking, but AI does. We'll figure it out and could hack into it. It's the same sort of thing with you know, what do I need to do? What do I need to do to create a a disease that's going to kill my neighbor's grass? And they would explain it to you and a.
Speaker 2: Little round up in my experience, and I'll teach him my direction gasoline, just like the Nazis.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh yeah, yeah, Well that is a chilling vision of the future, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Well, even if it's not individuals in their garage, you know, uh, Chinese and North Koreans, the Russians whoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was my point that I could, I could get the formula for creating a virus.
Speaker 2: But I don't even own a test cube.
Speaker 1: But there are certainly many many bodies around the world who have that.
Speaker 2: If you could buy a test tube. But let's not get drug down to the a dozen test tubes, I still wouldn't know how to make a virus. I tell you how.
Speaker 3: But the point is anybody could be able to do it, and certainly China could do it, and they used the example of you saw what COVID did. I mean, we're all horrified at Anthony Fauci, you know, creating viruses that to study that are really bad.
Speaker 2: No, but leaked out.
Speaker 3: Well that now somebody could do that on purpose and leak it out quite easily in the near future with the combination of AI and biogenetics. I honestly I came away from reading this book. I've only read the first two chapters. We are so freaking doomed. I mean doomed. It's the end of mankind, you know, enjoy your last year's whether it's two or twenty.
Speaker 2: But it's over, man, It's over. I've said this.
Speaker 1: More than once, and I have not been shaken a bit in my belief that when the Good Lord was writing or inspiring or whatever the Book of Genesis and the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, he's looking at his calendar, flipping through it, and he circled right around two thousand and four or so. He said, Yep, this is when a big old chunk of that that that apple is really going to hit home. I knew from the beginning mankind would invent his own doom, but I thought'd be interesting in watch. So yes, it'll be a couple of thousand, a few thousand years, but yes, they will do it anyway. What are the remedies to these challenges? Now, granted I'm a half wit, but I cannot even imagine a regime of defenses rigorous enough, tight enough to fend off every you know, Islamist group, every malevolent regime, and their efforts to or unleash various viruses and microbes and viruses, and you know, to kill the crops, to kill the cattle, to kill us, the poison the water supply, and to make the clocks run back roun.
Speaker 2: I don't know, the clocks running backwards.
Speaker 1: It's all gonna be. It's it's crazy, elldows. People have two heads, to paraphrase one of my favorite pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It'll be fun to watch, folks, won't it. Aren't you glad you tuned in. I'll tell you what. Yeah, let's you know what.
Speaker 1: We need to have a meeting, maybe even during the first commercial break.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, the whole we're all doomed the same. Probably not great for business.
Speaker 3: People switching over to music. They're putting in a Taylor Swift CD. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, June fifth, the year twenty twenty five. We're armstrong in getting We approved this program, all right, doom be damned. Full speed ahead.
Speaker 1: Here we go, starting the show officially according to the FCC Rules and Regulations at mark.
Speaker 4: The strength of the restrictions we're applying depends on the severity of the threat pose, and likewise, new countries can be added as threats everge around the world.
Speaker 2: But we will not.
Speaker 4: Allow people to enter our country who wish to do us harm, and nothing will stop us from keeping America, saying it, Oh, we.
Speaker 2: Have got the best parts put up. Damn it, damn it's the only part I wanted. Get him out, he says. Who edited that?
Speaker 3: Dang o, it was three times as long as it need to be and didn't include the best part.
Speaker 2: Get them out?
Speaker 3: Trump said last night. So we're not gonna allow people in from lots of countries right after that tourist attack, except Egypt is not on the list, which is at It's a little confusing.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk.
Speaker 1: Another Muslim travel band from Venezuela and.
Speaker 3: Cuba and Laos, but not Egypt. More on that later. We got Katie's headlines coming up and a lot of good sweff. Here's our text line four one five two nine five KFTC breaking internal radio station news. Hanson go down to the kitchen. Tell me there's not a dead body in the refrigerator. Oh wow, oh my god. Opening the door to put my cream in there, because I put pick cream in my coffee like a girl, and uh uh Jesus, the stench that came out of that fridge, what could that possibly There's got to be a head in there. I couldn't even look because the smell is so bad. But there's a human head in there. I'm sure of it.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it's refrigerated.
Speaker 1: Well, it's turn it's best, it's best best use date. All right, people are trying to choke down their breakfast, launch or dinner. So let's move on. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: Katie starting with USA today, President Trump bands travel from twelve nations, partially restricts entry from seven others.
Speaker 3: So they it sure looks like a response to that Egyptian that was in here illegally, that tried to well, did set a bunch of Jewish people on fire and tried to kill a whole bunch of people. The Trump administration says it's not a reaction to that. They've been working on it for weeks. The timing's just a coincidence. That makes more sense given the fact that the band does not include Egypt.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, which is why that guy was round a while right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: For ABC, Israel recovers bodies of two American Israeli hostages from Gaza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I maybe I should do a separate podcast Things Jack hates about NPR.
Speaker 2: So I don't just talk about it all the time.
Speaker 3: But how hey, MPR, the first time you do a story that's negative about Hamas will be the first time I've heard it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do them, but I never hear them.
Speaker 3: It's always about awful things you claim Israel has done, oftentimes mainstream media having to retract them recently.
Speaker 2: But they took reform.
Speaker 1: Of resistance is justified, Jack, That's what they believe in NPR.
Speaker 3: But why are you still hanging on to dead bodies of Americans or anyone else?
Speaker 2: Hamas well?
Speaker 1: And this was a faction, This is some sort of different organization, faction.
Speaker 2: That represented the good people of the Gaza.
Speaker 1: Strip Ah and Israel is just going about their business. I believe total conquest, total victory. Anybody who doesn't yet get that isn't paying.
Speaker 2: Attention from CNN.
Speaker 5: Trump says Putin told him in phone call he will respond to Ukraine's weekend drone attacks.
Speaker 3: This happened right after we got off the air yesterday, and my first thought was, well, what did you say to him?
Speaker 2: But there's been no news on that.
Speaker 3: Did you say anything to Putin like don't or I'm going to arm Ukraine or anything?
Speaker 2: You just shouldn't interesting.
Speaker 1: Later in the day, he put out on social media support for I think it's a Senate bill that's percolating to pass harsh sanctions on Russian oil sales.
Speaker 2: So that's a hint, not very explicit. So he talked to Putin yesterday, and he talked to Shee today. That news just breaking hand long talk with prison she of China.
Speaker 5: From the Washington Post, Trump proclamation seeks to restrict international students from Harvard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said earlier in the show, Trump fatigue is setting in. They're four or five really big impactful. This probably won't hold up moves by the administration.
Speaker 2: Just in the last twenty four hours. I don't know. I was watching News Nation today.
Speaker 3: Their law experts said this ban of people from countries they will hold up with the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Was the travel band thing or the travel travel band? Oh yeah, that'll that'll probably hold up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: From NBC.
Speaker 1: But I'm it's singling it just to finish the thought, to single out one university and say you can't enroll anymore, for instance. It's just that's not the way it works. That's not what the president is supposed to do.
Speaker 5: From NBC Nintendo Switch to draws long lines and excited gamers.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's finally coming out despite the tariffs.
Speaker 2: Cool from Forbes did he trial?
Speaker 5: Cassie's friend testifies that did He dangled her over seventeenth story balcony and said I could kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's an illegal dangling, is what that is. That's what the crime is. Being a monstrous dude is not a specific charge. Bring it all together at some point, and finally, the Babylon b.
Speaker 5: Uss Harvey Milk to be renamed USS no homo.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you haven't heard the news, boy, Pete Eggs have announced they're changing the name of one of them that was named after Harvey Milk. Uh yeah, yeah, the USS Harvey Milk. As a matter of fact, Yes, well we'll be renamed, but not what the Babylon.
Speaker 2: Be suggested USS no Homo.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, that that's an inaccurate report, Jack, stay tuned. We'll bring you the details. We fact checked it. False, is what our factor was, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Some political news.
Speaker 6: Apparently President Trump is furious at Elon Musk for turning on him and bashing his big beautiful bill. You can tell Trump is really mad at Elon because earlier today he was seen driving.
Speaker 2: A Prius and that's Trump.
Speaker 6: Said he hasn't felt this betray since McDonald's started putting apple slices and happy meals.
Speaker 2: What is going on.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about Big Beautiful Bill, Bill and Elon later. Elon basically whipping votes against the the Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 2: So we'll see. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: And the why is interesting and a little complicated. I'll tell you, the one thing that's driving to me the craziest about this is well, I'll save it for when we get into that. I'll save it for when we get into that self discipline.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Finally, for the first time, we did this later in the show yesterday. I just wanted to make sure that you at the beginning of the show heard it.
Speaker 2: Also, we did the story.
Speaker 3: New York Times had a headline about American men are getting worse at maintaining friendships and there's a crisis in America of men not having enough friends. We kind of boiled it down to is there or is the fact that we're not having babies or dating or getting together at all just mean there's all kinds of changes that have happened in relationships, and to boil it down to men is just kind of an effort once again to act like there's something wrong with men. In miff came across.
Speaker 1: A big article about how people aren't doing happy hours.
Speaker 3: With their coworkers right right, right, so don't try to make it just a men thing. But I don't know whatever. Anyway, this was in the article and we thought it was so astounding. The lack of intimacy among male friends may feel normal because it's what we're accustomed to, but it isn't. Until the twentieth century, it was not uncommon for men in this country to openly hold hands, sit on each other's laps in public parks, and write each other passionate, platonic love letters. I don't know that I believe this. How Come no old timey movie I've ever seen ever had buch Cassidy didn't sit on Sundance's lap, or did he Well, he didn't in the movie, That's what I'm saying. How Come no period piece has ever shown to dudes walking down the dirt road old man's or sitting on each other's laps. Maybe the Sundance Kid also known as the Sundance Love boy learned to shoot left handed so they could walk hand in hand into the banks. Wyatt Arup, who had been sitting on Doc Calliday's lap when he heard the news that the Clanton gang was down the Okay Corral, walked hand in hand to the corral before the gun the gunman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't know if I believe this is true. Dudes sitting on each other's laps. Was there a shortage of chairs in eighteen hundreds or what's the deal? Well, right now, granted people were a little smaller of frame back in the day, not as fat, but a grown man on my lap sounds very uncomfortable, not only, you know, in the socio sexual way, but just physically speaking.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I got a weedy little friend. I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to think about it. Yeah, yeah, So I'm unfamiliar with any portrayal of that, right, I'm familiar with the guys sharing a bed on the frontier because only was one. I'd only make saddle snakes and cockroaches down there, and god knows what.
Speaker 3: Obviously that's not a point of discussion, but the holding hands and sitting on each other's laps that's brand new news to me, who reads a hell.
Speaker 2: Of a lot of stuff. Yeah, how come I've never read any any.
Speaker 3: Literature where they mentioned Jim sitting on Bill's lap.
Speaker 1: I did discuss, you know, yeah, announced he would be heading west to the frontier. Yeah, nothing like him. It actually comes up that topic in mail bag. Oh cool, in just a couple of minutes. So stay tuned for that, won't you? And hey, you do you friends? You want to sit on each other's laps?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 3: By the way, So Hanson created a fantastic AI photo cartoon of Joe sitting on my lap, and I sent it to somebody and they said, for some reason, I'm glad you're the one on the bottom. And and I thought, in this situation, being on the bottom, it makes you a top. I think I was going to say, that's funny. I was just about to say, why are you in the dominant position?
Speaker 2: Right? So?
Speaker 1: Being a bottom, I was sitting on Jack's lap, Why am I riding?
Speaker 2: Isn't anyway in the girl position? Huh? I'm damn manly anyway, as far as you know.
Speaker 1: Uh so, you will hear a variety of drive by media characterizations of the Trump travel ban. It's another Muslim ban, which you remember last time included Cuban, Venezuela and a couple other places where you couldn't find a Muslim if you looked all day.
Speaker 3: Plus they implemented it immediately and caused a bunch of chaos at airports. This one doesn't kick until next week, giving the little time to work out.
Speaker 1: Indeed, the president on Wednesday signed a sweeping travel ban on twelve countries, largely in the Middle East and Africa, but not entirely. Why would you even say that, because you're trying to hint at something, and introduced more limited travel restrictions on seven others, reintroducing a controversial immigration policy that came to define the early days of his first term.
Speaker 2: This is an account by some weasel.
Speaker 1: Michelle Hackman hack indeed Noel Street Journal. The ban will completely bar travel to the US by citizens of Afghanistan mianmar Chad, Hello, Chad, would you like to sit on my lap? The Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. I don't particularly want a bunch of people from there in the country, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with this. Ask your doctor about Ritrea.
Speaker 1: And then citizens from an additional list of countries will be barred from permanently immigrating to the United States, along with applying for tourists or student visas. Don't show up without the paperwork Barundi, Cuba, Laos, Sierra Leone, Togo, not the sandwich shop, Californians.
Speaker 2: The country did we.
Speaker 1: Contract the reason? Did we skip for Mnistan and Venezuela. Yeah, well, yeah, I was about to get that.
Speaker 2: Get to that.
Speaker 1: The administration justified the restrictions in a couple of different ways. Several of the countries had unacceptably high temporary visa overstay rates, necessitating a ban. Meaning everybody who gets a damned temporary visa stays from this country, and we've caught on to it, which is to me a perfectly legitimate, you know, at least temporary immigration enforcement mechanism.
Speaker 3: Does the other country have any responsibility for their people coming here and overstaying or is that all on us?
Speaker 2: It seems like it'd all be on us. They don't have to keep correct.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, unless you want, like the Chinese secret police stations to exist from you know, every country on Earth. Other countries, the White House said, could not be relied upon to issue valid passports to verify a person's identity.
Speaker 2: I hate to get off on this tangent.
Speaker 1: That's interesting this well, yeah, but again it's an absolutely legitimate immigration enforcement concern. And you know the Wall Street Journal which used to be so good. Now they've got to hire young journalists, I guess, and they come out of Columbia's journalism school and they're all avowed lefties. But this gal right in this article. The administration justified the restrictions in a number of ways.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: Paranoid now justified a prejudicial term. Well, and in a number of ways. That number appears to be two two ways. The administration cited two concerns justifying the ban. One, everybody from here overstates their visis and and number two, in many cases valid passports are you can you buy him on the street corner in these countries, so we can't rely on them. So those two concerns combined, we're doing this, those seem pretty legit.
Speaker 2: It's perfectly reasonable.
Speaker 3: Now that interest toally that is on the other country that is on you Burundi and whoever else that you've got a really loose and fast passport.
Speaker 2: Situation going on in your country.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Turkmenistan, what are you doing over there now? As Jack pointed out earlier, Trump, in a video posted to his Truth social platform, said, the recent attack in Boulder underscores dangers post to the country. I'm a guy uh in Egypt who's not included on the band, but he overstayed his visa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does that strike you as interesting that this happened three days after the attack from an Egyptian banning people from lots of countries but doesn't include Egypt.
Speaker 1: It's an inconsistency, you know, Trump might say, you know, this guy was a very very rare Egyptian who over state of visa. You know, he is an exception of the rule. We've got great relationships with the egypt and are working on immigration matters with them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's possible.
Speaker 3: Well, the Trump administration said, they've been in this has been in the works for a long time. It's not because of that guy. So just the timing is coincidental or something, or it reinforced the urgency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Donald J said this, and I think this is your takeaway very simply, we cannot have open immigration or open migration from any country where we cannot safely and reliably vet and screen those who seek to enter the United States.
Speaker 3: How do you argue with that? How is that not the lead in the lead paragraph? How do you argue with that sentence?
Speaker 1: And then they immediately quote of Venezuelan Advocacy Group leader New YORKA Melendez. My god, what misfortune we've had to suffer. This is another terrible blow against our people. I mean, wow, what about the American people's sweetheart? Do you spend a single second of your life thinking about the American people?
Speaker 2: Because we do. It's our responsibility as American.
Speaker 3: And we're not supposed to worry about our country and us though, We're just supposed to worry about other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wrong, saith like seventy five percent of Americans. Oh, let me be interesting to see how this plays out now. I only saw some Democrats quickly decried the move, including Promila Jayapaul, who's an America hating Marxist in the former head of the DANCA.
Speaker 2: Sorry back to you, I interrupted like a buffoon. I only took in one legal opinion.
Speaker 3: We'll seek out more during the show, but the legal analyst on News Nation, which I watch every single day, said this will almost certainly be upheld by the Supreme Court, as opposed to the UH in quotes Muslim band from the first term that was not upheld by the courts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for what it's worth, I am much much more confident. I've always been fairly confident in calling Promila Jaya Paul and her name just flit it out of my head. Who's the Somali lady from Minnesota? Help me out here?
Speaker 1: Ilion Omar Ilhan Omar, right, yeah, and a couple others. I am now the more I look into who is backing them, who they've written checks to, who they support, they are absolutely supporters of a vowedly anti American organizations. I will bring the receipts, as we say these days later on in the show.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: So we got to get to mailbag and just a little bit, Michael, would you do this for me? Would you go down during the break to the refrigerator and open it and see what is making that smell?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can you tell no? Tell him no, this is like, oh God, smell this. Pass on that friends, Yes, Katie, I think there's a human head in there. Yes, Katie, No, I'm one hundred percent with Joe. Michael.
Speaker 6: Do not do that.
Speaker 2: You stick your head in the fridge, Jackie with an aggressive scent.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a suit, bully, and Michael's wearing the T shirt of the proletariat.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're retire shaming, who are you right? Monster?
Speaker 3: I can't be sticking my suited head in the refrigerator to see if it's a human noggin that is causing that stench.
Speaker 1: Michael has like the elite of pressing us working class types. Michael, Yeah, good, it's repugnant. Yes, Katie, you get the final we got a march on him? Yeah, Katie, I'll get Katie the final word.
Speaker 5: I say, Michael's got hair, the centil stick to it.
Speaker 2: You're you know, you're clear. That's a decent point there.
Speaker 3: I'll try to go figure out what it is and mail bag on the way next. Michael figured it out, so he went down to the refrigerator, opened it up, stuck his head in it, and then remembered my COVID smell thing.
Speaker 2: He said, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: My unpleasant smells are magnified a hundred times ever since I got COVID, which is really annoying with like bo and stuff like that, just like it could be minor and for me, it's just like I can't even be around you.
Speaker 1: Wow, Katie, I don't know about you. I'm feeling kind of ashamed here. He is a poor victim of doctor Fauci, and we were yelling at him.
Speaker 2: Last I kind of took off on Michael though.
Speaker 1: Fun at the time though, So there's that also, Elon getting more and more vocal about how he feels about are overspending in America. He's one hundred percent right, by the way, keep that in mind and we'll get into that in an hour two. It's pretty interesting, I think fabulous. Here's your freedom Loved quote of the day. This is from the Randyman Rand Paul.
Speaker 2: I like this. There comes a time in the history of nations when fear and.
Speaker 1: Forgetfulness cause a nation to hesitate, to waiver, and perhaps even to succumb. When that time comes, those who love liberty must rise to the occasion. Will you, lovers of liberty, rise to the occasion?
Speaker 2: Do you know what particular things spawned that quote? I don't. I haven't dug into that.
Speaker 1: But it just reminds us once again that liberty is it's not a it's not a giant hunk of granite. It's more like an orchid. It must be tended carefully or it will die. It's also not the gravity.
Speaker 3: I mean, things aren't pulled back toward liberty when you get off track.
Speaker 2: It's the other way around. One hundred percent. One hundred percent. Mailbag, drop us a note.
Speaker 1: Mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com.
Speaker 2: Got this from Charlotte Love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, the whole team been considering not listening to the program anymore.
Speaker 2: Because it's also depressing.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could have one show a week with no doom and gloom, just fun.
Speaker 2: Stories and more, the rest of the crew adding some fun. Just a thought. PS.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'll never stop listening because I've been with you from day one. But Charlotte, my love, you are so right.
Speaker 2: You're so right.
Speaker 3: Should we do one show a week where we don't predict the end of mankind?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Because mankind will end anyway. It's not like mankind needs us to end right. Let's whistle past the graveyard.
Speaker 2: Charlotte, you child, you fool.
Speaker 1: I've changed my mind the space of five seconds. Let's see, Yes, we will try not to focus on the negative. Ed out of Oklahoma says you guys were asking where the term panty waste came from. It originally referred to a child's garment, specifically short pants fastened to a waist band worn by children nearly twentieth century. Later evolved into a derogatory term for an ineffectual or effeminate man. Yes, a non grown ass man, if you will, it's kind of I'm picturing like a garter belt for children, but to hold up their shorts.
Speaker 3: And this was at roughly the same time that a couple of kids' fathers would be sitting on each other's laps in the park.
Speaker 1: Related unrelated, let's see Greg from Sunnyvale. We'll get back to that in a minute. By the way, beautiful Sunnyvale, California. The fungus of smuggling Chinese agents. Come on, you racists. You're perpetuating the increase in violent attacks of Asian Americans in the US. The fungus is just a discoloration of the toenails of the pangolin that was eating a bat at the wet market.
Speaker 3: But we should ask doctor Fauci. To be sure, I sense sarcasm.
Speaker 1: I love that you guys are gonna perpetuate attacks on Asian Americans in the wake of COVID.
Speaker 3: Which got way more attention at high levels than the actual murdering of Jews. Is getting right, Yeah, And the vast majority of that, having spoken to the law enforcement officers involved, at least in northern California, was black people men in particular, targeting old Asian people because they tend to carry cash, and those statistics were used by the mainstream media, the usual suspect of the world to suggest that it's open season on Asians because bigoted Americans blame them for COVID.
Speaker 2: It never was real.
Speaker 1: Moving along topic of men holding hands, Josi in Utah rights morning Boys a few years ago as in Italy and witnessed two men walking with their wives. The men appeared to be father and son, father and his old age son in his middle age. They were walking in the middle of the group and holding hands.
Speaker 2: Blew my mind.
Speaker 1: As I spent more time in Italy, I watched out for this phenomenon, witnessed it several times. My son was around four at the time and held my hand everywhere I went. Now, my son is seventeen, never holds my hand, of course, and I still ask myself why in our culture it has to stop? Why is it totally acceptable in Italy but not here? At what point did Americans decide it's just something men can't do, even with our own sons.
Speaker 3: That's interesting culturally. I don't think that's an American thing for I doubt that that's happening in Germany or Great Britain.
Speaker 2: I'm just guessing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody shows any affection to anybody, including their spouse in Britain. But in India, when I was younger, writes b it was not unusuals come place to see men holding hands or sitting men on men laps. Remember one time our driver saw somebody new needing to ride a mile up the road instead of taking a seat for the mile, right, he said, on the driver's lap with the door half open. Where was this in India? A very machio culture in the seventies, that guy, that guy wanted to do you. That's what's going on there, oh lady, big.
Speaker 3: Beautiful abomination an hour two. I hope you can stick around for it.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty