Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Beca Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two time People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. It's been a minute.
Speaker 3: It has been a minute. We did some pre recorded, well, we did our fourth of July episode.
Speaker 2: Pre recorded, so we did it feel long for you.
Speaker 3: Not recording? Yeah, yeah, I guess it does feel like it's been a minute since we did the podcast.
Speaker 2: It felt long for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you did.
Speaker 2: You've been doing a lot. Yeah. I've been out about out.
Speaker 3: And about out and about traveling.
Speaker 2: Can't put me down.
Speaker 3: No, you went back to back.
Speaker 2: Well, without getting into too much detail, I had like summer trip vacation time planned and then I realized I cannot travel during that time potentially, So then I just scattered scatteredly. We quickly planned a pump Springs get away for just the two of us, and then we did a family vacation to Cabo with the kids, but.
Speaker 3: Like both kind of long trips.
Speaker 2: The week one was just the weekend and then Cabo was like a good four nights.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, So it's summertime, summer break. Yeah, you gotta get it in while you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are your travels? They were great. Pump Springs was really relaxing. We did a lot of like yoga meditation, so it was just like restorative palms zen And then we went to Chillin Obey in Cabo, which we love and it's like so good for the kids because they have a game room. So we spent like a lot of time like playing games and swimming and we brought sunny ate a ton of food, the best food, the best food did.
Speaker 3: So when the kids are there, do y'all just let them roam or do you go with them?
Speaker 2: It depends. Robbie likes to let them just do whatever they want, So if they want to go to the game room, they can go. Usually we'll go to the game room for like half an hour with them, play some foods, ball, play some air hockey, whatever, and then we'll leave and they'll stay in there. If they want to go to the pool, we'll probably go to the pool with them for a little bit and then I don't know, we kind of all like do our own thing meet up for meals.
Speaker 3: Did y'all do the you know how they have the section where you can go paddle board and do all the water sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah we didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so they don't have interest in that, like being outside laying out, tanning pool stuff.
Speaker 2: Pool. They like swimming one like swimming in the pool. Yeah yeah, so that.
Speaker 3: You also aren't like a lounger by the pool.
Speaker 2: I can't lounge. I like need to be doing something like I'm like, I need to play cards, I need to like throw a football.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, which Robbie said. You were really good at foosball, shockingly good at foosball. You found your sport.
Speaker 2: I think I'm I'm undefeated and I think I might get a foosball table for our house. They're fun, so fun, and I'm really good at it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could enter competitions.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to interrupt, and I don't mean this to be offensive to Tanya, but I feel like I speak on behalf of the scrubbers. I think we care a lot more about Becka's weekend than we do.
Speaker 2: But I thought we were winding.
Speaker 4: I think we need to get to it. I think people are tuning in for a reason.
Speaker 3: Wow, well, I think they're going to be slightly disappointed.
Speaker 4: And to make we were talking before went on the air, and there was some really interesting stuff that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because it was off that No, no, no, I understand the diff.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you had very interesting thing to say that we're perfectly acceptable, Like what like what was it like to be there? And by the way, if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, Becca and Hayley attended the wedding of the Millennium.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we got caught.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was amazing that I saw Dona Kelsey answer this and she said, I can't say much about it, but it was magical, man, And that's what I'll say. It was.
Speaker 4: What did you say? What was the feeling sitting there in that room? What was the feeling just like, oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, this is a once in a lifetime like it like moment and I can't believe that I'm sitting here. I mean, I'm obviously been a fan of hers for so long and being there was just the craziest thing ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Glazier, Glazier, Yeah, yeah, she was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You can't help that.
Speaker 4: I watch your your your mind just going on photograph.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people who've like posted photos I'm just making sure anyone I say is already said that the elsewhere. Yes, yeah, but it was just it was amazing. And my thing is like they just like any brighter groom, like want them to be able to share details first, you know, want them to be able to share what they want to share.
Speaker 4: What you said about I don't know. I know you can't. You don't want to mention names except people who are confirmed. But just that feeling of running into people, I thought that was an interesting take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just amazing. Like you know, of course, there's even the people you saw post photos there, Like being in a room with some of those people is pretty It was just a rule.
Speaker 4: It's not like you were in like a viewing area separate from the actual ceremony. You were right there with everybody. So as you walk around separated into I feel like I've been at weddings where I'm separated from the family because I'm not part of the family.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure there was a family section. I mean, you do that for any wedding. There's like family, you know, you have like your best friends and people who are in the wedding. You're separated because like there will be on the front rows and then you're not.
Speaker 2: I literally thought that the Madison Square Garden of it all was going to be a fan viewing of the wedding, and that she was getting married somewhere totally separate, but that she did rent out the Madison Square Garden for fans to like live stream the wedding. And I'm not even kidding you. I legitimately thought that.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of like speculations about Madison Square Garden, but I think it was that was the reason they were able to keep it why they've been able to keep it so private and personal, you know, up until this point, because there was control over what could be seen from the outside, what could be the security of it all, and it was a maze, Like it was incredible, Like the effort put in to keep it as private as possible. When you're the biggest star in the world.
Speaker 4: When did you get the invitation.
Speaker 3: A little while ago?
Speaker 4: I can't even know that. Wow, I don't know. Nonny Ryan said this morning and got it months ago, didn't He? Yeah, inted to.
Speaker 2: He was going for a while and then he had an RCP now.
Speaker 4: Because he was going to he did the Disney thing on on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a surprised. I did see America.
Speaker 4: Oh he loves America. He did that instead. So you got it a while ago, were you a few months ago? Were you shocked when you got it or were you expecting it?
Speaker 3: Of course I was shocked, Yeah, but excited.
Speaker 4: Oh bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I probably can't ask how you received it.
Speaker 3: You can ask whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Okay, was it an email? Was it a text? It was? I know it was digital, that's all I know, but that could be a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, Okay, well I'll say what's out there? Yeah, there was the daily mail posted somebody's invitation and it had a last name, like like watermarked all over the back of it. Was it an Yeah, it looked like it was like in an email or like I don't want to see like a paperless post, like something that was like sent via digital something like that. Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 3: I will just say this, imagine what you would expect it to be, and then multiply at times ten, it was the wedding, just the yeah, the night itself. It was.
Speaker 4: How about I'm imagining the reaction of you when you received it. Was it that times ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: What was This is what's been publicly shown. It's nothing close, nothing close.
Speaker 4: That's not it.
Speaker 2: It was a little lackluster myself.
Speaker 4: It looks like video game box for every AI, multiple AI photos and videos.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, there's photos from inside. I saw them. Yeah, so this oh wow, yeah, and like it looks so real because there's someone's last name, like all over the back of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: When did Tanya find out that you were going right before, right before you left, or right before the wedding?
Speaker 3: Right before the wedding?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? You called her from New York.
Speaker 2: I sent her a photo. Wow, was not received.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know in New York.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if she was in New York. She lied to me while she was why she was in New York, and then ignored me for two days.
Speaker 3: We were celebrating our one year anniversary of getting engaged, which was not a lie. I just didn't say who we were celebrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lie.
Speaker 4: I think that qualifies as a yeah. No, yeah, if you would not invited to that wedding, you'd have been in New York celebrating your engagement.
Speaker 2: There he waved he was well hot in New York City.
Speaker 3: Well, we want to have known that booking a trip to New York before the week of regardless.
Speaker 4: What was your reaction?
Speaker 2: Tell you, Well, I was upset. Yeah, yeah, because I thought, as like girlies, I'd be the first phone call. Oh my god, I got invited to Taylor Swift's wedding. This is so crazy. You're my best friend. I know you would never tell a soul. You've been in this industry for twenty years. You can keep secrets from the whole world. So I was upset because also not just that, but she lied to me and then ignored me for two days. When I was like, I put the pieces together and I was like, are you going to their wedding? Crickets? Crickets? Crickets, which is something I've expressed that I don't enjoy, right, So yeah, I was angry at first. Quickly came back from it though.
Speaker 4: Good, I'm glad. Yeah you seem fine now, yeah, yeah, what kind of effort was put into deciding what you're going to wear it to such a thing, because that seems like a stress.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like it for anything. It's more so trying something on and feeling like, am I going to feel good in this all night? Am I going to feel good in this? In photos? Is it appropriate? That's how I face everything?
Speaker 4: Do we know if there was a dress code?
Speaker 2: Well, according to this, is that black tie? Was it black tie? I'm assuming it was black tie.
Speaker 3: I would say it was black tie. Everyone looked lovely.
Speaker 2: However, there was somebody that wore something that was controversial. Hold on, I don't know was.
Speaker 4: There any color instructions like everyone has to wear this color of that color or no, these colors are banned.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was any band color?
Speaker 3: Probably white, yes, yeah, I did notice.
Speaker 2: Also, and this probably means nothing, but Selena wore gold to Tailor's wedding and Taylor wore gold to Selena's wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh it's really nice.
Speaker 2: Was a pretty like generic? I've worn gold since like two thousand and five. Yeah, but you're blonde, I think dark darker?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I can't wear gold. Gold looks like washes me out.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've born gold since, like tuob tops were a thing.
Speaker 3: But I think for like a like gallon or dress, gold is very durid. Yeah, but what a nice homage to their friendship.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was something there that we just don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, that one, I don't know. I genuinely don't know about that.
Speaker 2: That's something that they would like say yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No. Maybe she said yeah, we're gold because.
Speaker 2: I worked to your wedding, like like you're my something gold.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She woren't blue though, maybe she couldn't blue. But I don't know about something gold.
Speaker 4: When did you leave the event?
Speaker 3: Late?
Speaker 4: Late?
Speaker 3: Early morning?
Speaker 4: Right? Somebody left like four am? Yeah, Nicky Glazer. Somebody I read left it four in the morning.
Speaker 2: I read that too. I don't remember who it was though, But you can't leave it early from that?
Speaker 4: Well, no, but you.
Speaker 3: Can leave early, you can leave late. You can I mean you can do what.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying you cannot leave from Taylor Swift's wedding.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I feel like like people were leaving at a time where like everyone was starting getting tired. I mean it was late.
Speaker 4: It was Nicki Glazer at four in the morning. She respotted leaving at four am. Did you leave before four am?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, I would like to know. And I just talked to Tanya about this because I'm pretty sure. I can't talk to back about this. I'm curious what happened in those what seven hours? What do you mean, well, when the when did the ceremony end?
Speaker 2: Well, again, this is all just based off of d she's seen Aline, but I didn't see that. It was an early call time to the venue. I don't know. The vows allegedly were twenty minutes each.
Speaker 4: It was evening. It wasn't even late night. It was like evening, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed like a normal time wedding. But then you have like an after party. That's probably they probably have that.
Speaker 4: It's like a ten hour after party. Yeah, it's a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, they had raffles. Did you see the raffle? Did you get anything from the raffle?
Speaker 4: Okay, confirm or deny if you confirm that there was a raffle of the Chevy Chevelle. That's so out.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Did you see who caught the bouquet? That's out?
Speaker 3: I didn't see.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I think I saw like an article about that. Yeah, so it was some chief player's sister whoa Yeah, I don't know her name, and I'm so sorry, but it was a yeah, it was a chief player's sister.
Speaker 3: That's up it.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the raffles, So the raffle they raffled off a car smith.
Speaker 3: Yes, I go to the wedding and you're like about to get the bouquet toss, Like what if I get Taylor Swiss boquet? That fels just like because she doesn't get married soon or find the love of her.
Speaker 2: To find the love of her life soon.
Speaker 3: Is it bouquet toss for people who are just not married or is it just for people who are not engaged to be married.
Speaker 2: I think it's if you're legally single. So if you're not married, so if you're engaged, you can still go out there.
Speaker 3: It just felt like greedy to go up there knowing.
Speaker 2: Oh you should have you should have.
Speaker 3: I would, Yeah, I just was like, wait, but I'm not. I found my person, I am getting married. I have a ring on my finger.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but like technically you could have.
Speaker 3: I think if I do a bouquet toss, I will just do it if people are like not engaged.
Speaker 2: Yet Phil for the plot, Yeah, but also you say that now, but it's like tough. I'm like, I literally remember doing my bouquet toss to like four people because everybody was like married.
Speaker 3: So I was out there. I was out there. I know it was like other people, but I didn't win. I didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah the first time I found the floor. So maybe that was for you, like I was meant for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your first toss was like a chums waisted.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like, I'm sure with a thousand people in an invite, the crowd for the bouquet toss was quite large versus mind, which was like four people.
Speaker 3: Well, I just fear I would have gotten a little too competitive out there, made a bad impression on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a photo.
Speaker 4: Of me like elbowing Ashley Smith.
Speaker 3: No, wait, what else?
Speaker 4: So you won't comment down the raffle in any way or how people earned raffle tickets?
Speaker 2: No, I think that there was games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I want to know more about the games. That sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Let's just say if there were games, I played games.
Speaker 4: If there were games.
Speaker 3: I will be playing. One thing Haley has said from the moment we got engaged was that our wedding she wants games.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's fun to hear.
Speaker 3: So we love games.
Speaker 4: So if there were games, you played games.
Speaker 3: There's games at a wedding. I'm playing games.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think what else we saw or what I feel like has been confirmed.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned with your AI, like you following pray, Yeah, I was convinced.
Speaker 2: I saw her dress. I was convinced I saw her dress, and you know what a crystal clear photo though I knew was AI, but there was a really blurry one that looked real that one. Here's the thing. I'm seeing a lot of stuff on on TikTok and like a lot of people like being like this is so tacky. I can't believe Taylor would do this, Like why is she inviting all these people? This is so weird, Like this is so tacky. Da da da, And like not one person setting thing about Travis, not one person is anything, And I don't know. Again, I don't want to say it's just my algorithm because I'm not like a football fan, so it's like not feeding me stuff. It just feeds me Taylor stuff. But everything has been like Taylor's so tacky. I can't believe Taylor's so tacky. She's this ethereal princess. And now she's so tacky, tacky Taylor not. I'm like, this is a joint wedding, this is two people, it's all. She's the one getting the hate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when I think what we see that happens with people is like the more famous you get, the more criticism and hate you get. And if you think about who she is and her status, she's like the biggest singer maybe star in the world. So the heat on her is never ending, and it's very much like damned if you do, damned if you don't. She donates twenty six million, people are like, it's not enough, you know, you just kind of go and not a single word.
Speaker 2: About him, not a single word about him that I've seen. Same, But I find it so interesting that like, but I'm like, her single life was plastered. It was the talk of the town for a decade, so of course she's gonna scream it from the rooftops when she gets married.
Speaker 3: But she and then tries to keep it private and people are mad about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was kept private or meant to be kept private, to be honest, as an outsider, like seeing like the who was it? I think the mayor like said something about the wedding, like everybody knew was happening in Madison Square Garden. All these people are getting dressed up and like walking the streets of New York City.
Speaker 3: Backside the huge billboard after it happened, Like the point you kind of go, all right, people know when they're waiting outside.
Speaker 2: Like it didn't feel as just as an onlooker, that it was meant to be private. As an onlooker, it meant to be like I'm married, but like as she should. Yeah, Like, yeah, I was the same way, Like I was so excited to be married and like have gotten married and like share everything and you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what I'm saying. But she's she's just a girl who loves love, who has written about love.
Speaker 2: Do you want something crazy that I did see? And this is legit. This is from her post, her engagement post with Kill a Trap. Okay, I don't know if you guys remember this. Well, it's deep down there. Now hold on, I'm gonna pull it up just for reference. Their engagement photo. Okay, Taylor Swift and Kill a Trap. Your English teacher and your gym teacher are getting married, do you guys, remember this post. Okay, do you remember do you remember the emoji at the end of it? Do you remember that it was ever thought it was a bomb? Like tn t it's a firework? Fourth of July? They got married fourth of July weekend?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow, all the clues were there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody thinks that's crazy. Yeah, I don't know. I think I'm not asking for a conversation to that she got married for the July weekend. I know, I know there was a press release. However, this was when they got engaged. They posted this firework. They posted his firework telling us they're getting married fourth of July weekend.
Speaker 3: You don't think it was just like a spark, No, a spark of love.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean first time that I saw him.
Speaker 3: Well, they weren't together yet.
Speaker 5: I know, manifesting. Can you talk about the food at all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 6: Did Travis get his favorite on crustables out there being passed around?
Speaker 5: Anything like that? At pop Tarts?
Speaker 3: Hey, I can't be the one that says anything, but the food was amazing, Like, the food was incredible.
Speaker 5: Pop Tarts confirmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like buffet style.
Speaker 3: It was just.
Speaker 4: It was magic.
Speaker 2: A thousand people topical night man.
Speaker 3: I know everyone's like, I can't wait to hear the podcast. I'm like, you're gonna be bummed, but I love you all.
Speaker 4: How was Adam Sandler's song song? You performed an original song? That's everywhere? Skeptically, but that's everywhere that Adam everywhere?
Speaker 2: By whom? See these these Good Morning America people. I believe them. They were telling us about the vows and all this stuff.
Speaker 6: Harpfeld bows, Yeah, all right, end, all right, Well did you see AMC Theater CEO Adam Aaron walking around?
Speaker 5: Did you see this? Did you see this man?
Speaker 3: I feel like I would recognize him. I don't think I saw him.
Speaker 5: He's one of my favorite like executives right now. I love him. He's so weird.
Speaker 3: Heley would have loved him, met him.
Speaker 5: Sure, Hey supportive girls like girls. That's a lot of reels for that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also support. I also feel like there were people that got dressed up in New York City and like pretended like they went to the wedding. No, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: What if we did that there?
Speaker 4: You really could have because.
Speaker 2: You posted like T and T do you know what I mean? But that takes it a step too far.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I think, do you think people were just getting dressed up.
Speaker 2: To go to dinner, but like make it look like they were going to the wedding. I'm serious.
Speaker 4: If you did that, can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: But nothing happened, no epic.
Speaker 3: The night before we did celebrate our engagement and we went to We got off the plane and we went to see Maybe Happy Ending, which is a Broadway show and it won a lot of Tony's last year but one of my childhood friends and actually, uh.
Speaker 2: Does Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm wondering what you're gonna say next.
Speaker 3: Well I always had a huge crush on Does, but like up with him and so oh yeah, he was on the voice as well. He's amazing, he's so talented. But he's one of the leads in the show. And so we went to We've been wanting to see it for a long time. Darren Chris was the original lead and they're not. They've moved on, so it's not the same cast. But we went and saw it and it was amazing. Like, if you were in New York, highly recommend adding it to your list.
Speaker 2: Does is the replacement for Darren Chris?
Speaker 3: No, No, no, does is a different part like does is part of the original cast, but Darren had a different role understood, and so afterwards we said hey, and he like took us up on the stage and gave us a stage tour, which was really cool. But I also it was like, I cannot fathom being on a stage performing in front of a crowd like this. It totally overwhelmed me being on the stage seeing it like in three you know, three tiers.
Speaker 2: They can't really see. I feel like past the first couple rows right lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe you're just blinded to it. But it was really fun see him. Haley was like, I get I would have had a crush on him too.
Speaker 2: He's so cute and charming and southern.
Speaker 3: And uh is he married? No?
Speaker 2: No single?
Speaker 3: He is single? Yeah, so go shoot your shot?
Speaker 2: Not you right?
Speaker 4: And Robert, did you see any scrubbers there at the wedding?
Speaker 3: It's hard to say.
Speaker 4: Maybe let's take a break.
Speaker 2: End, it's all I'm a vault. Talk about vaults, You talk about vault.
Speaker 3: I am a vault. We're back. Tanya was just rattling off some more key numer new horology elements, but where she's trying to find the.
Speaker 2: What were you? What were you adding?
Speaker 4: Add a dead end that night.
Speaker 2: So Taylor and Travis got married one thousand and thirteen days after they went public with their relationship, which was September twenty fourth of twenty twenty three. Thirteen is her lucky number.
Speaker 3: Thirteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen is her lucky number? So oney, thirteen thirteen being the lucky number. Okay, so stand by. So they got married on seven three? Okay? Ready. Her seventh album is Lover. Third song on is Lover. If you add up seven three twenty six, you get thirty six. Taylor and Travis are both thirty six years old.
Speaker 3: Wait, but didn't she write Lover about Joe?
Speaker 2: Like, wasn't the whole album about Joe? That's not her lover? Now that is an old lover? What else was the other one?
Speaker 4: I think this is all nonsense.
Speaker 2: It's not nonsense.
Speaker 4: It is nonsense. She does a lot of this stuff. But I think that's a coincidence. Are the firework on the post coincidence?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. If we ever interview her.
Speaker 4: Again, I say, which is questionable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ryan on the Morning show, we have to ask about the firework in the caption of her engagement.
Speaker 3: That one your number numerology thing. I'm I'm skeptic. Unfortunately, the firework I don't think is impossible. Yeah, fourth of July, I say, she is known of being a Fourth of July girly, and she could have just been like, hey, whenever it happens, I know, like I want it to be around that time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying impossible, but a firework in terms in the realm of love could mean so many things, because it's like, yeah, felt understood, and when he.
Speaker 2: Proposed it felt like fireworks understood understood.
Speaker 5: Did you stay in New York for the Fourth of July?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: What was it like walking around the city having done that the day before?
Speaker 3: Well, it was stiflingly hot. So we were saying near Central Park and Haley really wanted to have a romantic stroll around Central Park. And after about thirty minutes we were like, let's go back to the hotel. So we went back and uh, we went to dinner and had like a cute date night, but it was so like uncomfortably hot there.
Speaker 4: Did you ever get stop by fans a lot?
Speaker 3: She has been getting recognized, specifically more with the movie coming out weirdly because the movie. I mean, obviously the movie was huge, but she's had such a big career up until then that she has been noticing people just saying like thank you for the movie. So it's been really special. Yeah, And it's also like a reminder of real life because you get on social media, you're reading, like looking what people say. You see like people saying like whether they liked it or not, you know, which is just any art you put out out is open to interpretation or critical whatever. But when you see people in person, rarely are they coming up and saying critical reviews. They're just like I loved the movie, thank you for making it, or they don't say anything at all. And so it's a reminder of like how you get into this weird scroll doom scroll of like social media and you're like overthinking things and even me, I'm saying from a personal experience, and then you meet people and people are so I'm like, those people would never come up to you in person and say what they're comfortable saying online, right, No, you know, but the people who do come up to you are so warm and like real life is so much better, That's true, which brings me to Love Island.
Speaker 2: Oh well no, no, no, no, we're not done with the wedding end. Did you make friends? Did you make any new friends? I mean you have to say names, but like, did you make friends?
Speaker 3: I don't know that I made friends.
Speaker 4: I mean I mean, did you exchange numbers or Instagram handles?
Speaker 3: Follow me at beck until remember remember t I L E Y. Yeah that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not having any way of connecting with people was catch you on the Instagram, but.
Speaker 2: Like you don't even do that in real life when you meet someone, let me get your number?
Speaker 3: I mean kind of are you say, like, let me follow you? Know? What's your Instagram? I follow you? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess I haven't met anybody in a long time.
Speaker 3: You haven't been out in the world exploring meeting new people. Really?
Speaker 6: I meet friends with Olivia Rigo's drummer over the weekend and instagrams.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exciting, very cool.
Speaker 6: She's from Monrovia, the town I live grew up and now she's playing with Lavago on tour.
Speaker 5: Very cool. That's that big Geordie d Naughty out.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to her new album and that's awesome.
Speaker 4: It's so good. We're still listening to her.
Speaker 2: Do you know where they're going on their honeymoon? No, they didn't mention that.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't bring that up. I'm not even playing coy on that one. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, reported is Mark, can you It's like the Bahamas, then they go to Italy, then they go to the south of France, then they go to Croatia, and then they go to Singapore in Australia. But they're flexible plans.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I guess when you're going to anything can change.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If they get like if they get spotted or something, they just pivot.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure he had I don't know. Football feels like it's starting very soon and July to be exactly. Yeah, So I'm sure they're just gonna go have the best summer of their lives and then he'll be back in time for football season seeson.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any other questions, I have.
Speaker 2: A little a couple of questions on how you got ready and how long it took you to get ready.
Speaker 3: We started getting ready early because we had one makeup artist and one hair stylist, because you know, the rooms in New York are already like tight, and we also didn't want to have more people like planning more things.
Speaker 2: So would you tell your makeup and hair people you're going to the wedding that day? Well, because at that point, so before or after you told Tanya? Probably before, Yeah, we're going to do it much before that. Yeah, No, I got to inner. It connected the dots before you.
Speaker 4: Thank you Mark.
Speaker 3: Most of my friends were super excited when I said in the photo of sure, if you would.
Speaker 2: Have sent me that had I not asked, you had not been lied to. Everyone had been lied to.
Speaker 6: This the social posts that you made, I'm curious about, Like the TikTok I'm curious about because it seemed like it was on TikTok first I noticed was I was.
Speaker 2: Fan, a true fan and a true friendtok. Oh, my gosh, a true French.
Speaker 5: I'm curious.
Speaker 6: It seems like a lot of the celebrities are doing like a picture of their outfit with no context or that's how people were like announcing they were going. What type of deliberation went into what you guys were going to post it? Like did you talk about putting a lyric as the caption? Like I want to know how is that decided?
Speaker 2: I like filming the video, you mean, like just making.
Speaker 5: The post at all, Like, oh, do we make a video?
Speaker 4: Do we do it?
Speaker 3: I was like, let's just make a video so that we have a video of us like getting ready, and then if we ever feel like like we want to post it, we can, you know. And and so we did the video just like we're going to a wedding. Could have posted it like three weeks later.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, no one would have known anything.
Speaker 3: Should have done that. And in the caption, you know, I mean I post songs Taylor Swift songs and lyrics like my whole life, So I just thought, what a perfect time to put a lyric as a caption.
Speaker 2: But it did seem like, and again just from viewing online, that whatever NDAs that were signed were to keep it, keep it hush hush until the wedding day, because it literally seemed like the next day everybody was posting their like their wedding outfits and then TNT.
Speaker 3: It's kind of one of those things where we weren't gonna be the first one, like we wouldn't have posted anything.
Speaker 2: But you saw a bunch of other people doing it.
Speaker 3: It felt like people that kept posting and like saying a lot of you know, congratulations, like just like outright saying it made me feel like, oh, I mean what, this doesn't give anything away other than that we went right, you know.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it felt like. It felt like the NDA was just to not disclose any details prior to but after like hm hmm, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't think like saying you went we went ti a wedding was invasive, right, you know? Yeah, but yeah, they're getting ready. Process was really fun and we took photos, which we never give us ourselves any time, like we're always rushing out the door. It's so stressful. I don't know why. It never feels like enough time. But we did give ourselves enough time to take some photos, which I was really happy we had. And any other questions.
Speaker 2: Did you walk to the venue.
Speaker 3: So hot?
Speaker 2: So did you go to that tent? You went to that tent and got out in the tent? I may have, yeah, for sure, because I kept seeing pto like Jenny Hahn is like walking the street. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think some people stayed close enough where maybe they could have just walked across the street and with like the traffic and stuff. I think maybe they were just like I'm just gonna walk, it'll be faster. And so I saw a lot of people walking too, And at one point we were like should we just like get out and walk? And I was like, it is so hot. Heyle was in a full suit. I'm like, we're gonna be disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So were you on time? Yeah? Were you early? Uh?
Speaker 3: I think I was. We were perfectly on time. I wouldn't say were like we weren't the first ones, but right, we had a good arrival.
Speaker 4: The first ones. Hello, it's like.
Speaker 3: You're all ready for us.
Speaker 5: Help it I do that.
Speaker 3: Let me know if you'll need anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's just so crazy. I also just like, can't even imagine like inviting a thousand A thousand people showed up, Imagine.
Speaker 4: I know she's going to write them.
Speaker 1: Oh if a thousand people showed up, and then there's reportedly a lot of people who didn't make it, they probably invited like fifteen hundred people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how. I'm not looking to you.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're in a big crowd, you're like you're not like, well, that's fu you're I have no con I always see those AI videos where it'll be like five hundred people, it'll be them staying and have you all seen these n It's like ten people and it shows ten people around them, and it says one hundred people and it shows one hundred people surrounding them, and it gets to ten thousand. I mean, sorry, it gets a five thousand, and my mind is blown at how many people five thousand people is because you think about stadiums and whatnot, and obviously it feels big, but when you see it condensed like that, so I'm really bad at that. So I'm sure they just like you sent more than you had at your wedding.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, But what I'm saying is like just the number, just just the number of one thousand is like so crazy to me.
Speaker 3: But someone was saying that they've been to like a ton of like Persian wedding, yeah, and like where that's like kind of a standard amount of people, which.
Speaker 2: Is still crazy to me, crazy crazy the big wedding. But I think it's like I feel like, I mean, there's two reasons you keep weddings small. You either it's for money, you don't want to. I mean a thousand person I don't even want to know how much it costs have a thousand person wedding. And then if you want it to be like more intimate feeling, do you know what I mean? Like you want like less people. Yeah, and so for them, I feel like money's no object, So why not the more the merrier? Yeah, you know what I mean, just like celebrate with We're already gonna have I'm sure, like I'm sure the guests. This was already crazy, like in terms of like teammates, family members, dancers from her tours, a lot of people. So then she's just like, why not just open it up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the world have like a huge community like take out the celebrity like friend and connection. They just have a big like inner circle. You think about all the people who closely work with her on tour, in her industry. Him being on a football team right right right.
Speaker 2: Coaches, coaches, siblings, Yeah, that you've grown up with, You've been like their teammates, Yeah, you bro.
Speaker 3: So even I think their wedding would have been big even if they kept it more like commit with close friends and family.
Speaker 2: You know who wasn't there? Who like Lively. You don't have to confron deny that because there was photos of her far far away. Where was she she there?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just asking the photos you saw her?
Speaker 2: I believe mon Talk Mark. Can't you do a quick search on.
Speaker 4: It, Blake Lively Montalk?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I saw pictures of her in the Montalk her and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Oh, Montalk was like the Hamptons.
Speaker 4: They were spotted in Upstate New York?
Speaker 2: Is that Montalk?
Speaker 4: No, not the Hamptons or Montalk, but Upstate New York and the Independence Day party state.
Speaker 6: Could you see the Harry Styles banner inside massive square garden like when it was happening?
Speaker 3: Wait, what what's that?
Speaker 6: There's like there's like a big banner inside because Harry played like X amount of shows there.
Speaker 4: Oh, did you see the banner? And I know, did you see the rafters at all? Or did they put in some sort of a ceiling to make it feel more intimate?
Speaker 3: It felt variant like it it was like beautiful. You didn't feel like you were in a stadium.
Speaker 4: Must have done something above them to make it, because otherwise you're looking at like Patrick Ewing's jersey hangings.
Speaker 2: She probably draped all that off. No chance you could view any of that stuff for your wedding.
Speaker 3: But you're saying, if we did a wedding in Madison Square Garden, if we were able to afford Matt just to rent out Matt y'all would be eating popcorn and nachos and sitting in the stands with the Harry Cells banner, because that would be what we could probably afford after renting the space. But they made it feel totally transformed.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, according to the CEO of AMC, there was drapery, peach, drapery, head to toe, wall to wall. I can visualize exactly what he said, Like, I feel like I know what it looked like in there.
Speaker 3: They're like, we did not expect you to be the one to share all to many details.
Speaker 2: It's only going to get more and more. Like when that Chevy Chevrolet or what Chevy Chevy Chavelle, Chevy Chevallet shows up at the winner's house, people.
Speaker 6: Are going to know, Oh, I hope Becca won that pull into the parking.
Speaker 2: Lot Chavelle makes its way to its new home, like people are gonna know, Yeah, if.
Speaker 3: You see it entering this, do you want my radio? No?
Speaker 4: You didn't just did not win the win the car at this wedding.
Speaker 2: I didn't win a car at the wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh you might have won something though.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying I went to the wedding and I didn't win a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But there was also cartier watches that were being raffled off and designer handbags apparently nothing.
Speaker 4: No watches, old watch, shame hand bag hm hmm. Yeah, that'd be cool if you did win.
Speaker 3: Something, yeah'd be like the best coolest thing ever.
Speaker 4: Will we ever get to know like what games were played there? Or you're just gonna have to weigh like does the NBA have a dating.
Speaker 3: If they share details all write?
Speaker 4: Because what would it be? Would be carnival games like ball?
Speaker 2: No? No, it's like probably like chic game like the milk or something.
Speaker 4: But how do you play backgammon for raffle tickets?
Speaker 2: Isn't that the game with like the little circles, like the cute little discs, the discs with like the.
Speaker 5: Yeah you've seen this board.
Speaker 4: How would that be a game that you play to earn raffle tickets? Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, back to confirms No, No, I guess that I saw I saw I saw rumors online again that they filmed the whole wedding. Obviously there was films and photographers, because every wedding they have films and photographers, but that they're like making it as like a like a gift for them people that went to their wedding, Like they're making a video for the attendees.
Speaker 3: Oh, like their wedding video?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, could be so stuked. I don't think they would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what's been alleged online.
Speaker 3: I bet that want and get leaked. Someone wanted to upload that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think it would. It would be for the people that went to the wedding, but then also ultimately like so the fans could see and I see it. Yeah, it wouldn't be like.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe they want to keep it private for a certain amount of time and then they'll be like here's what happened.
Speaker 2: Here, watch it, Yeah, here's it's everyone.
Speaker 3: It's weird because like everyone wants to know everything about her, and yet everyone hates on her for sharing everything people want to know. It's like, again, you can't win. She cannot win no matter what she does.
Speaker 2: And then it was like if I were her.
Speaker 3: And I was like I want to keep it private and then however long later sell it for or like release it to something.
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah, head of AMC theaters, you want to do She's she's she like treats the people who work for her and pays them so well.
Speaker 3: She donates constantly and stuff that you don't even see publicly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the twenty six million dollars donation wasn't meant to be public. It sounds like that was done very quietly and somebody found it out. I don't think they made a big deal.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because like I think when you donate to charities, there's you can trace it back or something like I think to a certain extent it's public knowledge, you can trace it back to people. So she's never going to be able to do that without people making it public and then blaming her that it went public. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So anyways, she didn't have to do that, by the way, No, and.
Speaker 3: Everyone's that's like complaining, like I do you know how much that is for a billionaire? It's like, well are you donating?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And also a lot of billionaires do a lot of extravagant things and don't donate and don't get penny for anything.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I know, I know when the last time he saw Elon Musk make a donation like that, you know, literally.
Speaker 3: Like I know, but I don't want to. It's like, you can. Here's the thing. She's living her best life. They're living their best life. They're hopefully gonna have the best honeymoon and had the best night of their lives. And I liked that knowing that part of it and that it was such a fun like wonderful night and I just can't believe I got to be there and be apart. It was epic.
Speaker 2: Is that quote me?
Speaker 3: I saw this guy and he was like, here's the details of I was a guest and hear the details. He was like, it was amazing. Lots of flowers, they served some food. She wore dress, he wore suit, just like the most like generic wedding details. And people in the comments were still like not getting the joke, and they were so they're like, I thought you weren't allowed to release anything.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's interesting now that you say that, because I'm gonna look back at the stuff I saw from like good Morning America and see what they shared because I was like, this is actually so crazy. They were there last night, they're on the air this morning, and they're like giving us the team.
Speaker 3: No, I guess if you invite people who are journalists, like you probably.
Speaker 2: Invited so many journalists, So like I think she wants it to be out.
Speaker 4: I think she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well until she tells me directly. I'll wait for that shade.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, tell us all, like do the do it? Like this is a huge moment for her, you know, yeah, yeah, it's a huge moment for anybody. But like also just kind of the trajectory of her career, in her life and what she's been criticized for. Like it's like a big thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's a it's it should be, it should be celebrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she did that. She did with nine hundred and ninety nine or her nearest and dearest, don't forget it.
Speaker 4: I think that's all the time we have for to take another break. No, no, nay, nay.
Speaker 2: No, no, name have to get back to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Should we just end with our songs of the summers that we all flop next?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll update it all right, we're back. We're back.
Speaker 3: So we did our song of the Summer predictions, and no one did great. I would say no one did super.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, let's remind everybody just kind of like what we chose.
Speaker 4: So this Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: This was on Memorial Day. Tanya chose bet on Fire by g Flip, Becca chose Die for You by Haley Kyoko featuring young Miko. Easton chose Choosing Texas by Ella Langley, and Mark chose Homewrecker by Somber. I was probably the farthest off.
Speaker 4: I don't know, we're all pretty yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I still have hope for Die for You. It just needs to take off. Some of the others went more popular ahead of its time, but give it, give it time. Yeah, maybe a late summer bop.
Speaker 2: I think that I just get like so excited about something and then I just like think it's gonna like take off.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, in mine, I said, I do think it's going to be something from Olivia's album, and I still stand by that. It's only the fourth of July, We're only a week and a half into summer.
Speaker 3: Some are pushing this.
Speaker 2: Sport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really to declare, are you going to declare a song of summer right now.
Speaker 2: But I'm just going to tell you we're like far into summer. Fourth of July is like midway through summer.
Speaker 4: Nope, summer to start a June twenty first summer starts.
Speaker 2: Whatever we did this Memorial Day, it's like the unofficial startu events.
Speaker 4: I'm saying by Labor Day, it could be in Livia Redrigo song. It could be stupid song because that song should be song of summer.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want to say Chess in Texas is still number one on the one hundred.
Speaker 2: I'll say is probably the closest. With choosing Texas Texas the way he is the closest.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mark, I've been.
Speaker 2: Out to the Gatorade and drink it on the hater ride out to the Gatorade. It makes sense.
Speaker 4: But also mentioned Midnight Sons. Zara Larson, that's probably the closest in my.
Speaker 2: Opinion, mentioned Midnight Sons back.
Speaker 4: And mentioned Midnight Son she was bullied into picking it, and I mentioned the honorable.
Speaker 2: Mention she was bullied.
Speaker 3: Men.
Speaker 4: I think Zara Larson so far this summer, you can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: I'd say Zar Larson is probably the closest.
Speaker 5: American girls who I did want to make a late me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excuse me, that is getting major play.
Speaker 6: I wanted to make a late pick. I think the song is already over, but I felt offended. I didn't put it in when we did this the the Dan Puerto Rico song by Sex by Billy. I strongly dislike artificial intelligen especially when it comes to creative things.
Speaker 5: That is an AI song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what. I can't support it. I just can't support it.
Speaker 5: But goddamn, I really like that song.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you don't support it when you've used it in ten different Instagram videos.
Speaker 5: That's that's the thing.
Speaker 6: That's and you know, a real band recreated it and put it on you know, streaming. I still listen to the AI one, and really, I feel really gross. I feel like I'm like having sex with a robot when I enjoy that song, Like it's not natural.
Speaker 4: But first time it's said.
Speaker 3: One me, So that would that would be what you chose?
Speaker 5: Yeah, at least for me personally, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I actually I'm gonna agree with Mark about stupid song.
Speaker 4: Wow, give me some labor day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: One More Time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with stand Bye.
Speaker 4: It's so big a song you have to look up the title.
Speaker 3: Does things have a quick moment and then they go. So it's hard to give a whole summer one song.
Speaker 4: That's what happened last year is there was like six different nominees by the end of summer, but we ended up on end up on Golden Hunters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my body isn't ready. I'm somber. I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 6: Haven't heard that one, but when's last tend We had a cut and dry song of summer though, like where everyone agreed.
Speaker 2: Sabena Carpenter twenty sixteen, also with the Chainsmokers look closer, but the chain Smokers were there at the wedding that weekend. We can confirm.
Speaker 4: Didn't see Becca, but she shrugged.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No. Espresso was a good summer song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the last one I can remember. That was like very potent.
Speaker 4: That's what we need one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the like the hook of it? Is that what it is? What you call that? That I'm working.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a singer. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's not the hook the hook Carpenter there.
Speaker 2: Soul she was not photographed, so I would say, mom about that one.
Speaker 3: I haven't have I confirmed anyone other than Nikki Glacier Glacier.
Speaker 2: As you said, I can never say her name right.
Speaker 3: Glacier exactly, Glacier Glazier.
Speaker 2: No, if you if you really g L A S E.
Speaker 3: R is Glacier, is it not? Ze?
Speaker 2: I think it's wow, So wouldn't that be Glacier? Yeah, technically it's not a hard as.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of words that.
Speaker 2: You pronouncea's name, Shamantha.
Speaker 4: It's a soft ass.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no indication of a soft or hard so Jeez from Texas suck and it's a good song.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think we came up with any.
Speaker 2: Strong to wait till the end of summer and then just reveal what it was, because we clearly suck. This isn't our forte, this isn't where we thrive. We're not psychics, okay.
Speaker 3: All we can do is predict and be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if anyone was like, oh yeah yeah, with eyes like a green, or if they were like these are horrible picks.
Speaker 2: I was so stoked online now looking at him, like.
Speaker 3: Now we're right. That was a long time ago, Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: I know that song was hot.
Speaker 3: I love that song.
Speaker 2: I told them that song.
Speaker 3: I told him that Haley's premiere. I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Love this song, Haley's premiere. Yeah, Cruel, Oh my god. They were sitting right behind you, like I would have told them how much I love this song. I said, it's gonna be the song of the summer. I were like, two rows behind.
Speaker 3: You, next time, next time. All right, we will be back Thursday with a dear Bonnia. Probably games, who knows, you know, we don't We just like the song of the summer.
Speaker 2: We don't know, maybe some carnival games like they played at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Like maybe checkers. All right, we'll be back on Thursday. By