Speaker 1: The volume what they do. Everybody. Welcome to the Bubble Dub Show. Welcome, Welcome. Make sure you hit the light button, make sure you hit the sscribe button. Make sure you always keep your nullifications turned on. You never know when we're gonna go live over here on the Bubble Dub Show. I'm gonna give y'all just a few minutes to get in, get settled. I know, I hit y'all, you know what I'm saying a little late notice. But you know, just one of them nights, man, while I just fly telling stories. Man, it's the stuff I need to tell, so you know, because you know I love telling. You know I'm a good talking more. That's me. You don't want nobody know your business. Don't tell me shit. As soon as I get off the ball, which I'm calling somebody, man, you know something, shit, you did this and that? That's me. Don't tell me.
Speaker 2: I can't hold wall real, don't don't tell me you don't know, Doug, don't pint it real black male, all kind of kidd I use everything.
Speaker 1: I can't get your ass just for me, Tonna win, I'm not bullshitting. Welcome to the bub Dull Show. Man, Look let me go my stort to show off this right here. Man, something I gotta talk about. Man, got a family member. Man, that's you know what I'm saying. That was out there on the streets doing what he do. You know what I'm saying, moving them things. And you know, we know we live by principles. You know we really we are in real nickles. Yeah, we're gonna do no talking. We're gonna do none of that. Well true story, my cousin. You know what I'm saying, supposed to be doing fifteen years right now. I talked to him every week. You know what I'm saying, good spirits holding it down or you know I'm gonna go. You know, no, fan, I'm funny dog. Ain't walk this time down because I'm a real nigga. That's what I do. That's what he told me last week. But I got off the phone with him about about two hours ago. He wasn't. He wasn't. He was singing a different tune. All that real nigga, I'm holding it down. That ship was out through Yodo. Tell me one, I ain't no niggas in there. Broke his ass down like a grin. No nigger's in that penitentary done broke my fall down like kill. It ain't all about the reading. Over All I heard was excarcist so he could come home. That's what I heard, girl, I ain't putting the normal books. I ain't heard from a kid. My mamah turned the back on me. Man, you the only one to look out for me. Man, know what I'm heard. I'm heard a niggle. That's it's broken. I tried to tell you when you asks are young, sow down you in ruin missing, pull a hard head, make a soft fast. I'm gonna do this time. I'm real. This this is what I do, baby, Yeah, death before this honor. You ain't screaming that shit and I fail. You ain't screaming it now. But that's how the dang go be real. People that we used to grow a wig in the streets, ribbing how you're getting money. But when they go to the penitentiary, y'all, it's a different thing. I don't know what going on and then and don't give a damp, but it's something now that's changing. Real Nicholas who knowing to speak game to the holes, now he ain't speaking game to the n Yeah. The boy ship boy boy, you're looking good. Boy. You got that got candy pain on the cars and ship. They're showing their pictures in there, but you got the rings on that marble for that thing by you six and the motherfucker family. That's how other men talk, and the other men in the damn pen.
Speaker 3: Now, and you think I more shit, I'll fight my way up out that mother fuck ain't no way.
Speaker 1: I'll fuckingnna do no damn town. I'm gonna be in their front our bigges sick. This god damn prison air for theig got me in there. I'm in there firmly, my whole damn fingers not shit. Make it make sense, y'all. Now, this this is my fan. I consider him to be that guy. Yeah, he doing time for somebody there. He know he want them dumb ones, ain't he ain't feeling that, No mother fucking law, he ain't feeling it. Why because the niggas don't speak game to him. Some niggas in there done talk to them about them boxels. I don't know what's going on me turn on the somebody know talking my family about them boxels. He gonna need thirdy. I don't need it because I can hear his mother fucking voice? His words were trembling, like Edy being there on Players Club when she got caught by Diamond. I'm y'all, I wish I could make this shuit up. I'm not making it up to y'all. Man, I'm praying for anybody just behind them balls that ain't like that my fam. He ain't like that, y'all. He doesn'et got He done got some meeting that morm He done got some horse meeting. Now I know an the time he does them talking my dad to talk my warman itself? Can he took from me my god to see high see low? I pray you wrap your owns around my family member. No, I know I don't know who he is, but got no they they killing them softly. No, I got their feeling. I got that want them hole we say, got intuition. I got the intuition that he haven't been found away in that Mama, why got nowhere? He called me again tomorrow, I'm gonna get a lot of them. Damn, you ain't got the lot of me. I'm your fam I'm gonna be here for you no matter what. For the slides of hund fifty on your books too. I need to know you're gonna text me to night you dog dog shit get me and you. I ain't gonna say a motherfucking word, damn suon as that nigga tell me he didnet bent over in that motherfucker. I'm calling every family member I tell them to I ain't gonna kill me fam me now, damn I don't end in need. They the bigger, roughish, stuffy motherfuckers. There was iron walking around in the streets and you and every day then the goddamn been then over yell rufus nick ruffles been being over now then thrones and ship writing others like you're a real killer. Stop it don't fit right damn now, tor didn't get this calling the off. Niggas going lying doing you know what I said, Niggas lying in there, nigga be piecing up. I was in population. Know you what you ain't seen nobody but that damn doctor. That's all the person you've seen. And why y'all so worried about people snitching all the time, tells a damners fall stitch or not. I don't give a damn about nobody talking. Don't dann't talking on me I can't give a damn you to y'all. These niggas. Ain't the streets dead, June, the streets dead, and it ain't doing no more fucking time, no more.
Speaker 4: You I here, living good, getting money, getting women, whatever you get, whatever you're getting, you getting, you fucking go through thirty years when you can come home and buy myself she I don't give a doubt about you'all knowing all this.
Speaker 1: Stickchit put my name up there, or I don't give a damn put me in the court room. I'm talking, and I'm talking. I all, God damn day two, I'm talking the whole day. I'm talking about. Say, I ain't got nothing to do with my case. Jaf k fious commute, Martin Luther King Fiolese, commune, cadthee. Come on, Nipsy, come on, I'm talking out everybody else. Try what's going on itself for mine little motherfucking way. I got children at the house depending on me, and I FuG of go inhere and lay down for somebody else. Is you crazy? Then you go? I love me all the one in that motherfucker casket me. I don't want me. I'm the only one. It ain't gonna be in the horn in my head, none of that so there for you gonna be the only one in that motherfucker in that jail, gonna be me, gonna be doug o off bam. You ain't a real nigga soon. Can't give what that about being real? Can't you still that? I'm gonna squire. Can you talk about y'all calling on snitch? Motherfucker moving Montana. Ain't no here lios in Montana. I ain't got to worry about nobody in Montana calling me a snitch. I moving Montanna become a ramcher. I moving Montanna to become a ramcho. Jellingstone ain't got shit on me. Kevin Costni Bubbadub Noster Turtel. God damnit, I'm out there with the herd. That's me. I ain't spare. Ain't nobody gonna bother you if you moving Montana. White people won't watch some of young they like me to Montana. They looking for some diversity. God damn, I ain't gonna sign you up. I'll beat the bagging something up fift in month. Teller. I ain't got worry about fighting you. It was all I got off worry by fighting wildlife. And if I can just survive this long around here with these damn damn killers, I can survive up that month. Talent. Do you hear me cold and your niggles coming around? No cold? But I ain't got worry about nobody breaking in. I ain't gotta worry about this. God damn I'm gonna ramch you singing your doub in money. Talma, just telling y'all, man, don't let that stick bother you. Man, I don't want to be called now rud u. Man. He be able to get your ass home. If mama got one good leg and the one good hero, she needs your ass. Author, Author, Your mama needs you round the house hipping her. But you want to go be a real nick, go ahead it, don't. You ain't be like that, author. Your mama was a nurse, Your daddy was a pastor. How you out here selling dope, nickel, cutting up, cutting up? You wasn't raised like that, author, You wasn't raised like that, but getting the street stow you out here acting like you don't do it. Don't do it, y'all. Don't throw your life away behind bullshit. Don't throw your mother fucking wife away behind bullshit, trouble easy to getting, too hard to get out of. Man, Yeah, pride, pride, get to a lot of folks. Man, be up pride to have you dying there crying. Yeah, yeah, knowing you ain't dead them but you want to. No, man, we ain't doing that. They gonna take that long for them people to get information. Not you. You can tell what you want to tell on the way hind. Now they making that much better. That mean when they talking to the DA and all that, you know he started giving information with you. Damn right I did. I didn't leave. I didn't leave hot not. Then that helps you when caught when the chither sheet of ship he's looking at it cooperated, cooperation, cooperated, don't need for first party, second party, third don't need for it. He was older, you got damn Mike, I was uncle. Well, mister Morgan, we're gonna get this thirty thirty thirty year singers down the six months shit, and that's six months. I'm in the family. I got a goddamn hun do your what I just told y'all six months. I'm in the family, But I'm writing letters home like I'm in GEP, like I'm in general public every day the whole ad. Niggas can't see me him. I walk around up, they gonna do shit to me. They showing me love. Tell them little letters I'm writing even though I'm in there, come home on the streets line and everything. Man, the ping ain't shit. Nigga, I did that on my head, You feel me? I did that on my head? Hey, I did that line like that is what niggas do. Niggas lie, That's what they do. They lie all the time. It's hard to find out who real and who fate. But the faith won't look real prior don't even look real. You know what I'm saying, The real don't look real no more. I better stop trying to impress these folks man, and live for you, because they ain't living for you. They living for theirself. Do you understand what I'm saying? They living for theyself. Telling y'all what's going on. It's the only thing I want to talk about. I'm sick and tired, or you know her on the side having an asshole. Oops, I ain't got all the money for my rent. Oh my baby cause she nashty Ooh ain't got no baby, sile daddy hand daddy's feet, musty lace front wig wearing assholes. I'm sick of y'all. I beg in this motherfuckers I ever seen in my life. Must be nives out of your bed pay. I don't know how I'm gonna get my paid, but you better pray to God. You better pray to God because I'm not safe in your ass. No, damn no, I'm sick of the liyeshole. I'm sick of her mother fucking knives. Told me you gonna ride me like an open road, but you ain't doing nothing but school. No mod hook asked me scoring my shit off of course, scoping sack the I wanna not give my stamps. I'm gonna look out. You ain't got them here? Come out ring that spams hoole who donna don keep playing with me? Our call CPS on your mother getting ad right now? Or you canna leave your kids at the ho other week come over and suck this meat. You didn't do that, d dude, that two seventy five mate you jump. I would just seeing for you're doing it, not be thine your kids at the high by theyself. I give you two hundred five dollars right, now that. Then before I could hang up the phone, you was at the door. You didn't get that goddamn hundred tag. Time to die. Yes, she was already was all over me. You were doing then hollidayor roll the ship and out looked lofty. I'll forstake my mama took a document this day. I overslept because of that goddamn oullidated head you gave me sweep my two say roll mother, unckle you. I'm sick of your lies. Told me you were working over time. I called up that hole. You've been there, left Brook fourty five hours ago. Go by your homebir, I ain't seen no notion, cause if I do them throwing a flag? Sure, what are you being?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I want to know? Don't you lie? So goddamn I'm already going to jail. Goddamnit. I'm gonna make it count when I do. You ain't gonna keep paying me like that. You ain't gonna fa keep making me look like no fluid around this marth, I said, shop, somethings gonna happen. I don't know if it's gonna be sugar in your tank, a sun going on with your mama and her job. But goddamn it, so don't happen when your phone ball ring and it's gonna be oh god, oh my you damn night he dad, what you damn I done it and I tore it. I'm not gonna play with your horse no more. Man. That shit dead to me. God damn you damn right' i'ma repulling car. I bought this in my motherfucking name, bron get here, I'm gonna get to work. Walk. They walked in the Bible, they walked everywhere else in the Bible. Goddamn it. You can walk now, but you go to harm the fucking car, call up by my car seat. Fuck it, I bought it anyway. I bought that motherfucking car. Said you didn't have shit, no info meal the mond. I raised that motherfucking child like it was mine own loft, terroristy, thirsty, and mister motherfucking things I get. I can't wait till we have court and see CPS court. I can't wait to go in nowing and just to found your nasty ass. You're unger. She ate this meat for seving. It's five dollars she did what she ate this meat? Sir? She is so up. I rolled back so I couldn't see. I love visits like ray and then removing ray yel. I love fishing. All I could do it get feel for this. I can't see her, but I can fill the Lord. And when I love vision, that's when I put my hand on a piscol in, because goddamnit, I ain't gonna be the last one in this room get hurt. If you understand what I'm singing to you now, how I lose my vision? If that may you ever lose your vision? Sounds scary on it, but it ain't all hat some sensational ship. I wanted it time after time after time. I would leave work. Do you hear me? I wouldn't leave work, have my homeboy call out and say family emergency. I'm going to that motherfucker who made me lose fishing. I want to lose sight sight Lord, that's the kind of head I'm talking about. But I fell in love with that motherfucker. Y'all. These are my confessions. I fell in love with that motherfucker. She didn't have a car. She did, then she can't have a home she did. Then I'll upgrade this motherfucker. I ain't lying Christmas time that I can.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 1: You hear me? Cripple down, that's cocking four.
Speaker 2: All of the grocer Dad came for the win in the golf?
Speaker 1: What she crazy behind that? I'm not lying. I'm not lie to year ago. Gonna be careful one you find boy, but I'm sick of the lies. Some of y'all being lied to right now. You don't even know it. Some of you do know it. You're gonna curk you just you in love this motherfucker. I get it, damn, but it ain't worth this number heartache number behave in the end. Do you hear me? You start going crazy, you need to see counseling. You start having with draws now. I ain't had this motherfucker about three weeks now, y'all I'm going through. It's probably why I'm on her telling y'all about this ship. Now I'm having with draws without this motherfucker. We're talking. I know some of you're watching this shoulder night, dude, Oh what about it? N ain't dan this The motherfucker about this ain't nothing butter Oh them coogles, who's the one? They ain't ship? They ding ain't ship that bad? He up one leg, motherfucker cheating on me. I thought I'm the one who's gonna do with change, but she doing with them. I ain't had no goddamn gul loshing the week and a half, Mama called and trying to figure out what's going on. Mama, I don't want to talk. I don't wanna talk. The man palk thought I had some goodie nadan, y'all. I ain't gonna lie. Remember I came on here talking about it, bragging about I should have kept my motherfucking mild clothes. I should have kept my motheruck miuth clothed. I should have done it, but I didn't. Showing out feeling good about myself got me one.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, boy, she doing this and that the backfie on my back. Man, y'all don't even understand how your void feeling the night? Man, How y'all doing, man, How y'all feeling? Mind? The boy going through it? Y'all hit the light button, hit the shop button. Man. We got nine twenty something people on real man, we all had nineteen thousand. Man, What the hell going on? Man? Watching this show? Then you know it being presented by Prize Peace Man. Yeah, go ahead, stting that bull cold right there on your right. Man, put five dollars in, you get fifty instantly. Real talk. You bet more or less on your favorite player. If you can't watch this show, you only can listen to it. Man, Go go Apple Podcast, Go to Spotify, download the Bubble Dup Show. Put it in your rotation, downloaded. Whoever you gotta do, but make sure you download the Bubble Dub Show. Man, y'all talk to me, man, how y'all feeling? Man, Derek, what it do? My guy east La and the boy Louise all know what to do? Bj what he do? Femo. Appreciate the love y'all showing out there. Man, it's all bad man. It ain't women. It ain't like they used to be mine. You know what I'm saying. It's hard that they crying all mother bugling day man, smoking all day mine. You know what I'm saying. My heart hurt like a mother buger mine. I don't you know people be trying to talk to you. It's gonna be okay, man, that's some bullshit, you know what I'm saying. That's what it ain't gonna il gonna say it. It ain't gonna be okay. He ain't. Y'all don't know how this shit feel mine. Y'all don't know what pain I feel. Mine. I don't know how what I'm going through my mind. I put this six tape out with Nagga, but started playing with me because I uploaded right. Mother fucking give a damn about you being nobody grandmother up, mother, I upload this motherfucking beat yo right now. Think I want, but I don't want the word to see my one in his hamster. It ain't ready for the world yet. I wasn't hiding. No, I'm not hiding the world for my one is monster. Hiding my one is monster from the work. Y'all pray for me, man, I don't even know sometime, y'all like, I don't even know, man, I don't know if I'm coming to going. I got a restrained in order to put on me. Man. I don't went to that woman's job. I've been trying to go to her crib. I didn't contact to her pastor. I didn't contact the doctor who when she was born. You know what I'm saying, motherfucker, Like ninety four, he still remembered though, no, no on y'all. Somebody say, hey girl, about to get their taxes. They on their bitch behavior. You better be, you better be because they getting backed by ten racks. They gonna suck it out. Man. These women get the taxes and they bucket it offs. Three and four months right back sailing ass. You know I ain't lied, y'all. It February morning, April, may they cool June June to decembol. They back sailing ass. You know what, ain't lie. They ain't giving them no cat, They ain't giving them no head when they got money. But soon as them whole broke, look at your phone, Hey be here. You don't know nobody no more. That's when I'm a whole broke and they ready to do what effe? I ain't oh shit, and they ready to do what ef And I got a pocket full of celery. Goddamn it. Come I knew you would. I knew you find your white b at home. Oh yeah, they read their dog that stay dog don't even get but them hole don alway behind their way and come helple yay. They get fulled with me. You ain't when they eat, they come way past the Yeah you they ain't forgot tell you. You feed them whole, they gonna come back one way or the level. They come back snooping around trying to figure out what's going on. They are right, m you thought the grapple green on the other side, it wouldn't number me your door over there, Hey, I'm from Texas. Come get some of this, saying I will steaming grass baby, and saying I want steam grass baby. Come you come, you dog. You won't ever come back. I really did. I was done with you. The lie you told the money. They're like, you told you gonna come back. I knew you were gonna come back. Now see you back. Let's get nasty. Come on, I ain't trying to go there with you no more. But were going, don't we? I already got goo some cruise. What we going cosa mel our silker cotton mail. I ain't be I want some faz dun old mel be. I gotta snoke some weed on this cruise. She'll be oh smokey yale, getting n getting nose. She's trying to figure out how my thing. He's staying hard because I am p e D. I was rocking on the boat, yeah, playing that gonna live ride the boat we're positions on. Change it for me, working for me.
Speaker 4: I like your stroke.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm listening to, y'all. Let it no, let's flow. I said to take this chi with you, but you indditch, but you did worrying that motherfucker in night. Don't you get tired? Hell no, won't you get tired of a flody? If I don't gonna get pink, I don't want to see your face. I got the champagne like Ningo Brown had when you polling on go old girl, you know, looking for the pimples on the Oh you that will go on the cruises sucking. It's not put you on pro We're sitting to Mexico and ship you on a frog, calling your congers on a crow. I'm fucking indeed the hawks. She got you tonight or killing Piggy. You must be used to me spending all that sweet wine, rynd I kill you to and another one. Yeah, I got your girl on speaker. I'm talking now you sugar came too, God child, she ain't want minute? Col Why why aren't top of your blessing? Next time we go on the trip you come too? Shit? Damn right, I need too foot come on, come he don't fuck around. We'll leave my girl? Ain't me? You meg? You for real? Come on? See you tell Junior Christmas came right? Yeah? You you want me to have them new bms? You what color? Why you rere in the black one? I'll give him all for him. I'm showing now. She on the follow the hog think got the new damn they sold out? He died. I'm no girl, Mike. Mike got the sugar right now. He got three perps, got him a whole kind of jerseys and had. I mean, I cur I'm fucking with this nigg whole time is best friend. Won't bitch free me? Come? Come on, won't y'all tell this story now? Now, this between me and y'all. Now, now, y'all gonna get me in trouble. Don't y'all go back and repeat now? But y'all been heard, Now go off. What you see? Now? What you heard? Now? I told y'all I see bigger than I here. That's all I'm saying. But you gotta watch the woman come around you and your girl. They give you them eyes. Yeah, nigga, she lucky, Yeah, you're right, Ben, She yields. She's sucking to help a nigga like me, but you can't too. You play your course right. If you play your course right, you might just get the man you're looking for. Women, Do you hear me? You might if you play on, but you ain't your two anxious? So anxious and you know what I'm talking deck you say so anxious, So I'm just you give it away. You make your girl make up feel like it's like my nigga. You women got back off be be uninterested in you nigga. If I don't say how you with that nigga, I can never Yeah, that's how you play it off because I'm doing that too. She don't bring her around no more the whole time? What bad for? I'm ready?
Speaker 4: What he doing?
Speaker 1: Man? How y'all feeling like big bony bee? Is what he does? Self made? What he do? Man? We talk to y'all on every night. Man, somebody say double double dipping for a show two for one special for show daff You see what he do with f i'mo pre say that gleaseo pre sate that Fomo jet prebae.
Speaker 3: What he do?
Speaker 1: Level? What he do? Man? What they do? Man? Yeah, play your cards right. You're gonna be good. I promise you that show. He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you. Hell. Somebody here, you know it's part of the show. We do the hell and now I send somebody hear me and said, do you ever do a three? Some dude, I'm no fucking stood. Don't be in that room. Everybody else don'na have eaty bitty pets, do you hear me? Ain't gonna be nobody else in there? Not no man. See, I know that's rising to the patient. There's gonna be some takes away heels, damn right, two women to meet, and I'm all for it. Don't be no other thing. See, I don't play the gangs that allyful. Yeah, our nigga's out there swinging. There's some swingers that's watching this show right now. Y'all have some nasty song bitches, but keep doing I like it. I like finding one of them white girls. I like finding one of them white girl. We go to the swinging parties like we've been together Forebble don't know her, she don't know me, but she got her all who she won't I got my eye on who I want to come in that real estate agent. Rachel coming mhm. Surprised to see you, partner. I'm surprised to see your ass too. But it ain't no talking here in this sision. It's who goddamn mumping and going on you white boy Jerry named Jerry. He wont what I got, and I want what he got. He won't Mandy, and I won't Rachel. He said, even this change just be asked because I'm leaving a stain on Rachel coming from the hip with it. Rachel, yeah, jee, yeah, I put some order d coming. I'mping to see I right. You gets you teaching me every day what you're doing. Fred, She ain't on you. You got about fifteen minutes into your scarc I do come here running, running in war like she had an anemal running. It can't give enough on me, man to hit me up when we going back, I don't know. I'm over there with Rachel. I aught it. Oh yeah, two months Brian breaking new house. I'm buying. Goddamn night. You let them already, you know right now, Rachel. The reason why I'm in your house. I won't now. I get them. Rachel's them, Jessica's them, Mandy's them, heavils them, sorrel's them some good motherfuckers. Wh ain't nothing like going to the white olhire on that when they store that dog out a black man and you walk up in that motherfucker that daddy looking what this God? Your son in law, Nika, that's who I am? How you doing? Hell? We can't do nothing. My parents in this house, stinking loud as She giving it to Rachel hard damn mouck. I ain't got no meat, So I'm having sex you, Rachel, real motherfucker hard it Yah? You think areon nand is in that room? God damn right, I ain't got no meat. Brother? Why I rush her? Motherfucking ass her boy? She says, it's the best sex euphae. It's gotta see TV sleeping with Doug. Blue said forty two. I tossed the ball. Let him make him, make him tell her spin around? She spin around. I hear writing, no motherfucking jo she hm, I know how role played? Was only God the first black guy ever mad didn't have no pingers. But he's flopping. I love it, that's what she telling her friend. It and you bail, and you bail. She called me bookie, my bookie. You damn right I am. Come on, baby, take me. I can eat what you want to eat my bookie Sparacus real by stay me excizing your motherfucking man and stinging contatos. How are you on? That's what I'm on any day. I don't know about you, but that's what I'm on. So when you see me tipping the water, white water, don't you say your motherfucking bird. Don't you say your mother fucking word bullbo with that flat as white girl. She might got a flat ass, but she got a goddamn American Express card. Come out here, you sca come in approved upprov upprov come here. Everybody in the family's gonna have good creaky now run through, rightchel. She she gotta learn, she gotta learn. I'm gonna give a her nigger wake up call. I'm gonna give it to don't hurry. I'm gonna give it to her. I ain't give it to a real good everything I can get a bout off of them. And that one day once she tried to call me, what look I box you? Yeah it sure? She put up in my yard with the Dois ship on that carring type shit nine one. She's drain shot. Yeah, yeah, that's how you got to do it. Player, real talk. Hey, I'm just telling y'all what it is, man and what it can be. Everything can work out just fine. If the women play a role, they play a role. You got it made, baby. Some of you women ain't working. All you gotta do is cook and clean, but you still complain it. What is complaining about All you gotta do is cook and clean. It sucks meat what you're complaining about, because what you're crying about the next which ain't trying to see the next Miss. She don't know how she paying her bears right now, she's going through it. She's sag or wake up and down a kid, frustrating her boyfriend either dead or in jail. She just praying for a blessing. You got a mother fucking blessing. And you don't want nigga a way, Yeah, thro't one NIGGAA wait. This guys the street, that you're seeing me looking at you, that's what you wanting. That's what you want. That's what I'm gonna pay off. Yeah, you women got that bad y'all seen you looking at it. That's what you want. That's why I'm gonna have. She gonna be in your push, is fike. I want help her. God damn legs upbout her neck. She don't think they can do it, but I will sure all that motherfucker up like I digging with, alling up them nickles, all that bitch your fuck, all that five minutes God to do well. No, I ain't know I could do all this said. I can change you even know, But God damn it, I'm hear to peat you. I teach you. Do you hear me? I will teach you, get your mind right. But thank you for tuning in tonight's show Man. Peace and love blessing them out the volume