Speaker 1: What's up its slip service. I'm Angela, I'm G. G. Maguire the key Woods, and I'm the guest.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you guys already produced the show tonight and asking us questions.
Speaker 1: No, I can't help it.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like when you come to somebody's house, you need to ask questions. You know, you need to go, Okay, what do you want to not want me to do? You want me to take my shoes off?
Speaker 1: You want to do this?
Speaker 3: You when we use a coaster, you know, so you're just come into somebody's house bottling out of control, like you run this. This is your show, this is your thing. I'm here to compliment the situation.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been trying to like schedule and get our time because I was like, look, Cheryl underwear is coming.
Speaker 1: We got to make that happen. Because, yeah, I thank you.
Speaker 2: I have thought that you were so amazing, so intelligent too. I like intelligent humor.
Speaker 3: Well, I like to be, you know, street savvy. You know, I might have multiple degrees, but I can still dwell in the street.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to lose that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lose the ability to be about the people, no matter where I go because I want to be the person in the room going what we're doing?
Speaker 1: What angel? Because we got to march tomorrow. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I really want people to know I'm very cognizant of how people see us, you know, especially as women, because people want to you know, you saw what happened, and I had to hold it together. But I think God put me in a position because I had already stepped in something and I think God was telling me something bigger is coming.
Speaker 1: I need you to be ready for that one.
Speaker 3: So when somebody come out of the back, because they want us to be angry all the time, I'm not angry.
Speaker 1: I'm passionate. Yeah, because a loud angry.
Speaker 4: They always love to pain.
Speaker 3: I fear for my safety. But y'all the ones unhands, y'all the ones.
Speaker 1: I saw the movie.
Speaker 3: Then somebody hit somebody in the eye with a shoe.
Speaker 1: There you go. I never did. The only thing I do is to protect myself.
Speaker 3: Y'all doing it over But you don't even know like that, So I'm scared.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: I feel like black women or brown women in media have to shrink ourselves to make other people comfortable.
Speaker 3: No, well, I would say I wouldn't want to do that because I want I'm not gonna dim my light just so you can appear to be shining. But I will play a position. See, I don't have to be when I got to the top. You know, me and Julie chair Monvez had a chemistry and I could feel it. So she was the moderator, right, and then I was the anchor. Like she would tee it up and we would look at each other and if I had something, I'd be liked, and that was the signal if I didn't have nothing to be like, Yeah, when I like this, I mean I ain't got nothing, but I want to hit it out the park.
Speaker 1: And when you got a good teammate, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 3: But you never dim your light for somebody else to shine. Why Because you keep dimming your light, you're like gonna go off, you know. And as as women of color, they know they need us, they know they can't do nothing without they can't.
Speaker 1: Do nothing without our people. You know what I'm saying. But we're not.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm pro me, don't mean I'm anti you.
Speaker 2: You know what, But what are you do when you have things happening and legitimate issues but people don't have your back because that's the problem, right, because you do that, That's that's the real issue.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is happening, y'all. Don't see this.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to you about this. I came to you again about this. Nothing's happening because they want you to be so frustrated that you leave.
Speaker 1: See what you got to do?
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying you personally, I'm saying when you in that situation, you gotta find a way to either you gonna shop it, drink it, fuck it, pray it, do something to make because what they want you to do is go I.
Speaker 1: Quit, not today, be back to mom, because I see what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You know, even if you got to talk to the dude down at the loading dock and go, Clyde, let me tell you what they did today, you'd be like re You know, you got to find a way to be therapeutic in your commerce because really they pressing your buttons for you to quit.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to say that is something that will keep you going when you know what's happening. Yes, and You're like, you're not about to run me out at all. So the more you do that, the more I'm saying that's right, and I am telling you I'm not going.
Speaker 3: I will see you behad to morow.
Speaker 1: I got a break in my purse. But success absolutely and continuity, because what they want is you get mad, you quit, But where do you go?
Speaker 3: And then you take that with you because you will meet that negativity somewhere else, learn how to navigate it.
Speaker 1: That will kill the person.
Speaker 3: That's trying to get you to do something stupid and be like, I ain't the one.
Speaker 1: And you got to document things. Oh listen, beyond document record, make a friend, start a mini series. And then you need it big dog. You need a really big big dog that comes in to go, well wait a minute, I won't let you speak to my protege like that. Get him. White man ever had like a regular, like a job, Yeah, what did you? I was a server. That was my last job. Okay.
Speaker 6: I was good, God, no question. I was fun and people liked me. But I was a terrible server.
Speaker 1: But see I was a waitress over at Sizzler.
Speaker 4: Okay, decades ago. I was at the breakfast joint.
Speaker 3: See I was so bad that, as you know, but that promise you tea bread will kill it.
Speaker 1: When they get rais shrimp. I was.
Speaker 6: I was forgetting people's orders. I was bringing things in incorrectly. Yes, but people love to sit with me because I was fun and I was about people. But I was a terrible employer.
Speaker 3: And telling Joe, Yeah, I told us when I knew I was funny because I would mess up try to be humorous.
Speaker 1: But then you learn about people. Now here's my questions to you.
Speaker 3: Is it true that if you are a bad customer, stuff be happening like the color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say.
Speaker 4: I used to wear your burking too.
Speaker 6: When I first started comedy, so way back in two thousand and ten, I worked at burg King, And I will say, if you're mean to your burking like fast food employers, they will, they will, they will mess up your tea because you're getting paid seven twenty five. You don't care, like if you're gonna lose your job, Like you.
Speaker 1: Don't think I can find another seven twenty five job. Yeah. No, yes, I've seen it and not said what he's saying.
Speaker 6: Like I saw someone was yelling back and forth with one of out was really rude to the drive through person. And I was on front counter, so the drive we could talk to ourselves on the counter.
Speaker 1: So the drive to.
Speaker 6: Lady to say, hey, we make this order, but y'all don't got to wear gloves for this one.
Speaker 1: And I just was like, oh, and they took off their gloves. I'm like okay, and I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like maybe nineteen at the time.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, I'm just sitting there like bringing up Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's how COVID was born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is twenty eleven. But maybe.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, I fear God too much because I was out there running them streets real hard, and that's with athletes, and I was hoping the Lord that I was like this, I ain't trying to get caught up, you know, was you know, I had to jump off a dresser because I done got caught up in something, right, Because it's always the worst dude with the best dick, did you can I.
Speaker 6: Say that, yeah, with the best like I think honestly though, Yeah, some people, Yeah, a lot of a lot of mediocre dudes have fired dick.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, because that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Because they need a place to stay because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like, I don't want to have you ever stayed too long because the dick was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's staying too long?
Speaker 1: Like you know that man alone?
Speaker 4: You know you know what? Yeah, I've had that situation. I was, you just keep on going back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will tap out. I tap out.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, listen, because I tell the truth. I was like, blow the ways, garbage. I ain't got the moves or nothing.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 3: I know you you wake up, you miss on the liver some tea.
Speaker 1: You know you sleep amputated below to me because that's what happened. But I tell a man the truth.
Speaker 3: But I will stay in something because I just believe if you really care about somebody, stay as long as you can. Now, my two deal breakers mess over the money. Oh you can't mess over the money okay now. And you can't really swing on me. I mean I talk smack, but you can't. You can't swing on me at all the time I started you ever started it?
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm not even on that. She's very nuts.
Speaker 2: And the other thing, I don't even like people yelling at me. I'm really like I can see I agree, yelling guy talks to me crazy or yells at me. You know how Sometimes I seen videos of guys being like you stupid bitch, and like never if you do that to me, I'm never fucking.
Speaker 1: With you again.
Speaker 3: So okay, you have that happen to you part when somebody say you a little bits or something.
Speaker 1: In your face. No, I think I would go to jail. That's it. Yeah, yeah, you me either. It's always just went straight physical, no words really. So he was walking about you like, what is that? You know? Who was who was color purple? When he walked up? Just slapping rock rock? Reading the book? What reading the book? That is? It's like that I had.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: All the smack, you know, because I'm little and I would dating, you know, six five, three hundred pounds, you know, getting getting puss again, beat up every day pou. I was like black, but I talk a lot of smack. I be like, shut up, you know when he stand up, I'm sorry, I'm playing. You want cheese on your sandwich with mustard one side?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: But I like to talk a little smack, right, But I guess if all the smack I talked, I've never been I've never been hit. But also I always had this look on my face because my mother, my birth mother. What you want to switch blade in the buzzom all straight up go to for a mind cold black fingerway. So I got that part inside of me. But I would not want to get violent with a man I love, because once I got to get violin with you, it's over. Yeah, it's over because you got the You know, I'm a widow. You know my husband dead. But you can't survive this. I can't have nobody walking around the streets. I slapped and you still living.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't see that. I want to say, you have really small hands too.
Speaker 3: And to see the little bitty baby knuckle not out of loss over one hundred and ten pounds, you know that little baby that.
Speaker 1: Cut, that's cut, that's cut nothing right now? Yeah, I'm going yes. And that's the joke I used to tell I was holding to.
Speaker 3: Take a picture with it like a big sauces out of both side.
Speaker 1: You like, hold it with one time, hold it little. Yeah. Yeah, they't like all that stupid stuff.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: It's it's being little.
Speaker 3: I was when I had friedbroids, right, and they put me through menopause because it was they was we were trying to shrink them at that time. They wasn't doing surgery, was gonna shrink them. And I was with the dude and I think he was a football player.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, he played football.
Speaker 3: And we was together and I said, can you turn the condition out of it's in the middle of winter. And I said can you open the window? Because I didn't want him to know they'd put me they were putting me in menopause. And I was really young, right, and that hot flash hit me and I kicked him in the back.
Speaker 1: You know, he was like, who kicked me? With that little baby foot?
Speaker 3: Like big guys, I like, I have sent for everything God had made on the buff.
Speaker 1: I love it well. I like a baby the bars. I like a butter Scots, you know, eld the Bars. I would love Mary el Debars. But whoever, I would want him to.
Speaker 3: Live in his own house until we can figure out if we're gonna live again. You know you've met al, yes, madam to okay, what'd you think when you met him?
Speaker 1: But okay, who want to go first? Which one?
Speaker 2: He came to my bowling party? I had a bowling party and he came super early. He was like one of the first people there, and I felt crazy because no one was really there yet. And I offer him a drink, but you know, he was like, oh, I can't partaking that because.
Speaker 1: He's he's saved now. Yeah. Yeah, and you know he wasn't.
Speaker 2: But Elsin Barge is The DeBarge family in general is amazing, but Elsen Barge is like a legend.
Speaker 1: Yes, what did you think? So? I met him at Essence Fest.
Speaker 7: He was performing, and it was kind of like a backstage, green screen, I mean green room type of situation.
Speaker 1: And I just was he was really nice. I was just so honored because I've always been a fan. Yeah, and my sisters listened to him a lot. Yeah, oh yeah. Yeah. It's a good dude. Yeah, handsome, very nice, very talented.
Speaker 3: You know, if I could find him in another type of man, because I don't think I'm the one now, I can tell instinctively if I'm not the one for the dude, okayun because there's certain things that men do for the one that they really want to hold on to. And I sit there and watching and be like the one this this is something you either thinking something about me or somebody told.
Speaker 1: You something, you know, but we don't really care about me? Like like that? What do you think you like men that I like?
Speaker 3: I like a wounded bird that doesn't say trouble somewhere. You get a fixer upper, not a fixer upper. But I do like a man who I can help be a better.
Speaker 1: Man, you know. And but Wheeler, you're a healer.
Speaker 3: Yes, but when you're in the public eye, men think you don't need them. I need you even if you work at the gas station. You work at the gas station. Listen, make sure you little shirt it's got Nate on it when you really you know, But I'm you know, and come get my gas I need that ninety one a baby work here, you know, I mean some oreal cookies something you know.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's right, that's right. I see you get home, that's right.
Speaker 3: And then if I can encourage you to you work at the gas station. Now, do you want to own a gas station? And were gonna chop up together? Put our money up and get the gas station. Now, if we don't own one gas station, it's doing good. Do you want to own three gas stations?
Speaker 1: See? I want to be that woman to a man. Money I will.
Speaker 3: Invest money and time in a relationship. You know, people say, well, you're a sugar mama. No, I'm investing in a relationship because sometimes some men think all we want is what they got. How about we stack our money together, because you ain't always gonna have it, you know, Just like I said on class, if you come to me and you are giving up all this money, what happens when you don't have it?
Speaker 1: Do that mean I don't love you no more?
Speaker 3: But if you're giving up all this money as soon as I go, let me hold five hundred, I ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Or bro, you had it to chase me? Why you ain't have you gotta have it stashed away.
Speaker 3: And if you don't understand how to manage money, we can't be this power business.
Speaker 1: Of other things. Can't you get both?
Speaker 5: Can't you get the treatment upfront and then the consistency and the five hundred dollars throughout?
Speaker 1: Because some guys all stopped.
Speaker 3: So when you met me, you was flowers and candy, you was calling, you was checking on.
Speaker 1: Me, and then you stopped because you think, no, I need to keep doing that.
Speaker 6: I think men need to realize if you're not a flowering candy nigga, then don't ever do it because why are you going to start doing something?
Speaker 4: And then it's been like five months.
Speaker 6: Like, well, I haven't got flowers in months, and I know I'm on your flower dude the first two weeks.
Speaker 1: Or are you.
Speaker 3: Sending flowers to somebody else exactly? Or are you buying me flowers because you've done something?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: What did you that's the guilt.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, what do you do wrong? I can do? Guys? Do you has anybody ever given you flowers? Like a guy?
Speaker 4: No, what's your thing? I don't think that. I don't know gave flowers. I've never dated anybody though, you know that, but no, no one's really brought me flowers somebody. Now what's happening is integration integration.
Speaker 1: You need to get that integration integration over here. Yeah, flowers every game man to nice? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be like I don't I don't need them. But it's a sweet gesture.
Speaker 3: What what would be the thing that makes you feel needed and appreciate it?
Speaker 6: If they got me something that I like, something specific that I like. I do love the Zuni that's my favorite, but like from.
Speaker 1: Scratch sponsor integration stuff.
Speaker 6: Scratch down, Like I love hats, So if they brought your cute hat or.
Speaker 3: Something, you know, something like that. You see shows that integration show is garbage, but you're getting integration.
Speaker 1: Why can't chill? Am I right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Because you got the audience and the demographic Listen my woman any day.
Speaker 1: I want you to get this money.
Speaker 3: I want you to stay lean right financially, lean into production, but be making hundreds of millions of like I hate her, you should get yourself.
Speaker 1: And you came in here and you told Jordan you look familiar.
Speaker 2: Yes, and and I love this because you are very invested in hearing about them and.
Speaker 1: When because when I saw I was like, why do I know her? I know?
Speaker 3: So do you have this situation Jordan where women that don't have a good self esteem and they slightly unattractive esthetically?
Speaker 1: And now you're mad because God gave you a different blessing? Yes? So why you're mad at me? Because I can help you have some sense that's right, any or two and I can help you get them eyebrows together, something get you.
Speaker 3: It's always that's right. And to me, like if if we are we always friend friends? We was going out right. I want to be with some fly bros, like fly bitches. You know why, because the dudes gonna come trying to holler at y'all, and it's gonna be one dude, it's gonna be five dudes. It's only four women. I pick up two the two job you.
Speaker 4: Out here getting remainder.
Speaker 3: And you said, you said, well, you know what's wild about that? A lot of men are like, I didn't know you felt like that. I didn't know you were alone. Most men think that women in the public eye got somebody, right, and it's the loneliest place to be in the world. And if you got somebody, he's got to be really secure to understand. Like I tell a dude, mister Underwood is my father, that's my brother.
Speaker 1: You know, those are my uncles. Don't don't try to step into that. Be your own man, you know, don't don't be a gun. I can't do I can't deal with people really wanted to see you and Shannon together to I want to see me and Shannon together.
Speaker 6: Because I saw in the comtext everyone's like the chemistry is so made in the chemistry. I was just like what's going on with them? Because I thought your chemistry was great too. Well this you had, I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: I was working at comedy club in Denver when he was still playing football, and what's the other It's another player that he was playing with, and I thought that they were the other person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was doing the improver and so I was selling cassettes and CDs and posters and everything. So he came down and he bought some stuff and he said, well, what do you want to do after this? And I was like, first I was like, well, what you're trying to do? And then I caught myself like can you be a girl just for once?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: But he's like, well, what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: I said, you know, I saw a carriage, right, I'd like to go in the carriage rod right.
Speaker 1: So he was like, okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: So I was making that money, right, was correcting all that money merchandise, and he was like, come on, let's go. And part of me was like you talking to We just trying to catch this money, right, I ain't got money like you got. But then he said it again and I said, hold the fuck on. So some different race of women other than us. Was like, he's telling you to come on, and I was like you talking to I said, I'm Shirrelondonoo.
Speaker 1: I've been Shirylundwood. I'll be Shirrel Underwood. I'm not running after this dude, and I'll start packing quickly. And then we got a car.
Speaker 3: We couldn't find a carriage, and so we just turned it ready on and talked. And so I said, well, listen, I would like to get to know you separate from what.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about right now. I said, but I'd like to get to know you.
Speaker 3: And we talked and we talked about his college days and we talked about I.
Speaker 1: Said, well then, because most people would they think they know what's going on in a man's life.
Speaker 3: Sometimes men have been hurt by somebody before us and I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm here to take you on the other leg of your journey. So we talked and I was like, you're such a pretty man.
Speaker 3: You're beautiful tea. You know, people don't think i'm pretty. They anything got pretty in college. I was like, they don't know the beautiful body, right, skin all one color? Yeah right? And I was like you are fine, you know. So we talked we talk. We talk, But sometimes have you all found that a man may fear that because you're not the traditional woman, that God you got to buy me, you gonna have to do because they understand that, because once they do and get what they want, then you could be discarded. Right, But if you got a brain and you say, well, when we start at this location and then see where it goes. And we stayed friends even though he had been in different marriages and different situations, and every time we saw each other.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a look in my eye, you know.
Speaker 3: But you can't make something happen that ain't happening right, right, And I'm not always gonna be ready.
Speaker 6: How did you end up getting how did you end up getting on the show? I mean, you guys have always have this relationship.
Speaker 1: Did he just ask you to work at CBS so I would see him when I got the CBS?
Speaker 3: Then I saw him at the Super Bowl. We would see each other. And then when he got Club Shay Shay. When he was doing Club Shasha and one of his producers was producing at the top and they said, well, would you consider doing it? I said, I got one question, and the producer said, what is it?
Speaker 1: I said, what is in the yat that's making these men bitch up like women? But listen, it's a trend.
Speaker 5: I say, men want to be bad, but you're so bad lately, and they want to be princesses and they want to be it's an attitude how they want to be God.
Speaker 6: That that yeah, man, And it's so crazy because these same men would be the ones that are homophobic as hell. But I'm like, you got it more than me and I'm actually gay, like y'all, God is crazy?
Speaker 1: How do you tell somebody?
Speaker 3: While I understand we need a place to tell our stories, it's the new it's the new talk shop, yea to be a place to tell our stories. But some stories I don't know if you tell. Let me ask your question as a gay man. If somebody is ahead of sexual man, say somebody said, uh that they wanted to perform all sex on you because I don't know how graphic you want to get. But I don't want to go so far as you can get your integrations. You know what I'm talking about here.
Speaker 1: I want to integression money. I need you to get charming. I needed yes, that's right, that's.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: I want you to get all the integration money. So if if a straight man says that that a man says that he wanted to perform or sex and him, wouldn't that be something that you would go, well, what is it? What are you projecting that made a man say that to you?
Speaker 1: And you're a straight man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well the thing about that is some straight man yeah or not.
Speaker 6: That's that's it. And the fact is they have this weird notion. I talked about this on stage. They have this weird notion that if they're the top or if they're the one receiving it, they're not get right.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, okay, girl, well I'm not gay either.
Speaker 3: That there, that's right, that's right. But then I guess my feeling is why would someone say that to you and then you repeat it in an interview like we're not supposed to perk up and go what you just say? That's right, that's right. And see, for me, some days I'm messy, Marvin. You know, I'm like, dude, I heard what you said.
Speaker 6: So that means I feel like some of these things that they're saying, it's like that was supposed to be in the group chat. That wasn't supposed to be for everyone to say that was supposed to because.
Speaker 2: If you sit down and do interviews and do things they want to go viral. That is true and they know, like if I'm here, I might as well tell this story and they know it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna like But don't they know that's forever now? You stuck like that, and then you wonder why. There's some entertainers like I think Steve Harvey on Family Feud is the best job for him.
Speaker 1: Audience bro it was He's.
Speaker 7: One thing, but his improv and everything in between takes was the best part. Yeah, it was like two shows in one and he is where he should be.
Speaker 1: That's right. But if the Steve Harvey that we all know that's capable of some things, he's evolved away from that. D. L. Higley, these are men that I know. DL. Hughley.
Speaker 3: I think he's one of the greatest political pundent, intellectual thinkers of our generation. So to me, when you get to a certain point, go in that lane that you're going in. But there's some things that you wonder, why can't I get because you just told all your business like a bitch and the industry is sitting back going, oh, I can't do this, or if you get up and tell some stuff, the gatekeeper is going if they see something, they're gonna tell it all.
Speaker 1: We can't get it nothing, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you gotta be careful what you do and say. You know, but some people are entertaining with like I think, what's the boy name?
Speaker 1: Orlando Brown? Whoa Orlanta Brown? Made me stay up all night.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh my god, I don't even know that this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said something.
Speaker 4: You want who says something about Nick Cannon?
Speaker 1: He says everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because how do you handle that as like a Nick Cannon? You just have to like laugh along with it and just be like the thing is he.
Speaker 6: Says so many egregious things that at this point it's kind of discredit him because he's like you, you can't say.
Speaker 4: This is about it?
Speaker 1: Everybody like everyone is there? Everybody? Yeah, But then if somebody don't get up and go, I wasn't Now it wasn't me, It wasn't somebody needs to need to answer that. I agree. Someone doesn't like, Hey, they don't want the smoker nobody has because going to turn it on more than Sometimes you feel like Okay, are we here? Are we here? You better say something?
Speaker 2: What do you think about what Terrence said when he told because people were like, why was he Yeah? Yeah, and he was saying, how you know, did he invited him? Did he wanted like private acting lessons? And so he went over there and he just was basically like hanging out. That happened, and then he asked him to come back. His assistant was like, he wants you to come back next weekend and you know, and just hang out. And then he was like what but like, you know, we didn't even do the acting lessons, and the assistant was like, I think he wants to fuck you. And he just told this story and then he started talking about men in Hollywood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know, and then he said he was like he's like he's like then he's like, I'm never going back over there, which is I get it. But then he did say something that did bug me because he was like, I'm a masculine man, and that's that's your question, my masculineary. I'm like, homosexuality and masculinity aren't separate. You could be a masculine man exactly. So it's like, don't don't don't. Don't don't try to like sissify gay man to be like, you can't be both. Just say you're not gay. But what you should be mad at is Garria straight. He shouldn't be sexually propositioning you. You're all supposed to be coworkers.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't.
Speaker 4: He just yeah, exactly, so he should be bad at that aspect.
Speaker 1: What say it? Well, but see here's the thing. It's just like a woman.
Speaker 3: So if a guy says, we'll come over and shar I'm gonna help you write these jokes and everything and be like, okay, go let's write chop it up, rest some jokes we drinking and everything. I've had people say to me, you know, if you do this, you'll be on tour with me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, So why I got what I'm gonna do. If I'm gonna do that, why am I still out here street walking these jokes? If I'm be your lady like that, because now I'm working two times and I look stupid right now.
Speaker 1: So I can win.
Speaker 3: That is it might not even be any pack or you think I'm that okay, and then let's negotiate the deal. That's why nobody comes back to me with it because I started to negotiating.
Speaker 1: What I'm not gonna do what I need, that's what. Because you're mad because I'm a businesswoman.
Speaker 3: Right but once you try me, then I got to keep laying down in my opinion. If you say them, that's what. But I gotta keep going for the for the higher goal. So you you are the gold at this level, right you one goal? Bar Well, now I got to leave you. I got to find where for Knox is and then I got to go to him and see if he will accept the offer. Because if that's what I'm about, and that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm doing to the top of the top there it is right there. I want to hurt people feelings. If you be the best, do top dollars, that's what.
Speaker 3: I'm That means I gotta practice that I'm not good at it because if that's what I'm doing, but I'm not good at it enough to transact that type of business.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm with you. I've never been able to do that myself. Absolutely. I got to give you some money back, you know, I gotta do. I said, so you put a tip and.
Speaker 3: You mean like I needs you might shoes back on. Well, because what I've gone through in my life, you know, hear me talk about being violated and everything, even as younger and everything. So my position was, you're not going to take the sexuality that God blessed me with, right, You're not going to take that from me from being my violator. But I want to be making love to somebody that loved me, and that's few and far betraying.
Speaker 1: Right. But but my head game't murder. I know what I know how to do. What you do? You focused? No? I think no. Have you ever had like two of your back wisdom teeth removed? That's what I'm talking lit, I talk to the commander in chief.
Speaker 4: I am here for the digs, like no teeth, hands high five.
Speaker 7: I some dental work where I had to get implants. So I currently only have my like front teeth and this all of my back teeth are roots right now.
Speaker 1: That's right. So I'm having a good time the process because that's wrong. I'm liking not having them teeth.
Speaker 3: All you got you like, you can't have sensitive teeth because when you put the ice in there and in your mooth, now got a sharp painted clamp. We're not giving. We're not giving all our secrets. It's got to be in some way.
Speaker 1: I never you're not supposed to what you like as a person, and then now and that makes the sound louder. Other one?
Speaker 4: What's the other one?
Speaker 1: And the mystery? But sometimes you have because I feel like they is a cheat code.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's for the girlies who don't or anybody in that who don't know that. The further the dick goes down, the throw your mouth gets. That's right, that's how you get your mouth if you're really doing what you need to do and putting that.
Speaker 1: Thing where.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't know that's that's right, that's right. You got to be ambidexrious. You gotta hit things and do things and juggle things. But yeah, we can't be giving up all our secrets because then it'll be some substandard brawls out there.
Speaker 7: Do what we do?
Speaker 1: Right? What about this? Will you put a finger in.
Speaker 3: His You may to stimulate the prostage while you're doing it. Yes, some some men will accept that. And yes, but then when you get it in there, you got the hook.
Speaker 1: You got the hook? It right, you got.
Speaker 3: But but isn't that better with someone you love and someone that loves you, that see to me. That's when like back in the old days when we used to you know, we used to come together with our eyes open and see each other and still be kissing every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it happens, you know, take a shower of an I got a girl.
Speaker 6: You know, Romantic sex do be hitting sometimes, don't it. I had a chal sex ones with that Denver guy. Remember wait, man, who did you play for them?
Speaker 4: The doctor's a doctor?
Speaker 1: What kind of medicine?
Speaker 4: He was a pediatrician.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about. But it's a lot of athletes that you know you likell I like athletes just I like well, I like a man athlete.
Speaker 3: I like because the shifts are the same. I work on the weekend. You work on the weekend. You get your check on Monday. I get my check on Monday. It was let's meet somewhere and hang out and then I'm gonna dip out, you know. But I really like a man who is interested in me and willing to Some men I don't really like to do nothing with really fast, because I do.
Speaker 1: I want to be in love. I loved being married. I loved it. I would have been married to this day.
Speaker 3: I want to come off the road, pick up the dry cleaning, come in, you know, make the dinner and everything, because I'm very patriarchal because my dad was the most amazing man and he showed me a great example.
Speaker 1: But some men it didn't work out, so I was just weak.
Speaker 6: Did he reply to any of those dms that you got, because I know you said your dms blew up after the club show.
Speaker 3: Some men didn't leave any any contact information. They just left their thoughts, and I was like, well, how do I contact you? Because I don't know if this is real, you know, And that's my feeling.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about the dms.
Speaker 7: You never really know where they're coming from with it. You never know if it's a real page.
Speaker 4: I think the problem is people when people.
Speaker 7: Even investigate you, of you saying that's so interested in me, and then I go to click on your page I'm not supposed to request.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: That's that's how I feel. And I don't understand social media that much. I want to get on on it a little bit more. I just don't understand it, and I'm very afraid of it. And then as long as i've been single. I don't want to get involved with somebody. And I think he'd won, and you nuts, And now I got to burn your house down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got to do to do some things. You just got a man, I did.
Speaker 3: So where's his father? Because then we could be in there together. You be with the man, I be with the father uncle.
Speaker 1: And why it is her age? Well, the mother is two years older than me.
Speaker 4: I'm she's a young man.
Speaker 1: Ain't wrong with that.
Speaker 3: You hired me, say, thirty ninety five, so he's twenty nine, Okay, I'm forty five.
Speaker 1: Well he's he's looking.
Speaker 7: The thing with me is that my daughter is twenty eight, so they're very close.
Speaker 1: How does she feel about it? She loves him. That's happy for me. She's happy. Then I'm happy. And they, you know, have their little time.
Speaker 7: You know together, like yeah, and when she's at the house and he's on the phone and that whole thing. Their communication is good. When he came to see me last week, she was excited.
Speaker 1: That he was in And yeah, what does he do for a living? He owns a That's what I love right there.
Speaker 7: He owns the company that he does very well. He also has a side hustle in the entertainment industry. That's what I'm talking about. And he does well for hisself, that's right. And he's no kid, no baby mama.
Speaker 3: Does he want any Yes, you still can't have my transmission being drop.
Speaker 1: Well, we can make it. We might have to get a little help. That's right, that's right. It happened, and I would do that. I'm willing to. Yeah, I didn't know that because I know you.
Speaker 4: I thought you was one and done.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing. And he had actually helped me realize this. You know.
Speaker 7: The first time around, I was seventeen. You know, her father was murdered five days second birthday. It was really hard.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I wasn't the best mom, you know, even though I did what I could. We raised each other. That's really so I would have that second time around to you with a husband, with the whole family, you know, with the yeah, with the finances and ability to actually do it the right way. Absolutely, so I told him that we got to get married first, that's right, right first. And he comes from a family of husbands, like every man in his family that he looks up to is a married man.
Speaker 1: That's he would that's a blessed he wants. I think she never wanted.
Speaker 3: To sometimes open up.
Speaker 7: But let me tell you that I also did tell him that we'll have the baby right, maybe even too. But if you leave me them, I'll be the best mind meet I can be. But they will be your children, and they will see I thought you're taking them.
Speaker 1: See I was a long time ago when I still had my parts.
Speaker 3: I got caught slipping and I thought I was pregnant, and the dude was so happy and everything, and I was like, I don't know why you're happy, because if I am, this is my child.
Speaker 1: I say, we're not married, that's right, said, don't come over here.
Speaker 3: I said, matter of fact, I'm gonna have a picture of President Obama and it was my father.
Speaker 1: He's in the White House. You ain't nobody.
Speaker 3: Sigh because I don't want to come over here with fifty dollars. Okay, I'm not baby Pappy. I bet you are, you know, but it wasn't meant for me to have that journey, you know, with a man. But I'm so happy for you because even the look on your face, right, you just look so I.
Speaker 7: Really in love is genuine y how you guys can get in. We met nine months ago. We just had sex with the first time.
Speaker 1: Like a week ago relationship.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, finally, let me tell y'all we finally had sexual because we talked about this a lot. Yeah, and we always talked about, Yeah, you haven't had.
Speaker 1: But that's good. You need to You should have waited. But what did y'all eat after? This?
Speaker 3: Says like a bowl of cereal or something. That's a good question. Okay, I like that question.
Speaker 7: We had just came from dinner. Okay, right, we was watching some TV. We got in the bed. I got in a bit naked because I'm like, that's what he popped up on me. He lives in Michigan and I live in Georgia, and he called me, like Michigan.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he's like, I'm on my way to the airport and if I make this flight, I'll be landing at such and such time. And made the flight. I'm like, oh ship. So and he didn't asked you to buy no plane or not. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: So we go to dinner and then we come back to the house and Washington, y'all go eat popos.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about and it was his first time there.
Speaker 7: He was so somewhere fancy. But I'm like, I'm putting on the sweatsuit and no lashes. No, you know, I'm just going as I am.
Speaker 1: That's just go eat. It was perfect. He enjoyed everything.
Speaker 7: About the the food and swamp thing. I didn't get a swamp thing. Yeah, I didn't get a swarmp things. We were drinking down Julio, because I just.
Speaker 1: That's a commercial integration.
Speaker 7: Get in a bad naked because I'm like, listen, you didn't came all the way here and you up, woman.
Speaker 1: You didn't come here for a reason. So we ain't about to play these games this time.
Speaker 4: It's real.
Speaker 1: Third time sleeping here with me.
Speaker 4: I'm getting right.
Speaker 1: You know, one thing happened. This thing happened, and it happened and it was good.
Speaker 7: So he had an early morning flight because he had to go back to He did not miss the fight.
Speaker 1: But I woke up at four a m. And cooked him breakfast. See.
Speaker 3: See that's and that's that's that's the trajectory. That's the way it should go. Now, don't think we ain't forgot about you.
Speaker 1: Not a thing you are you looking no.
Speaker 5: Rotation you little roster and they all eliminated themselves.
Speaker 3: Because it's the lift service dating show. What is happening integration, integrations, and that if they can pop up alone, if they alone, we can live.
Speaker 1: That with black Youngster, we should really do that for you. That was funny on God we get yeah seem damn, I gotta be blind to him. But we actually could also do this with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this white No, No, I think I'm in for the money now.
Speaker 1: I think this is what I really think. I think we need to go here.
Speaker 3: But we can go here because you know, I like everything right, and I'm coming once a month.
Speaker 1: That y'all be like, we gotta have to move the studio out head. You know you're not.
Speaker 7: Bringing food to ya said jokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, it would be fun for you to do a dating show. Yeah that it was really fun.
Speaker 3: About eight episodes of it. About eight episodes and shop it. You got the production capability, you do it because that makes you a producer of controductions.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I think it's some great guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and we got to make sure. You gotta be a threshold on the finances. Okay, now that's right, that's important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when we filter them, we have to see some proof of funds and test some blood and some urine. Yeah yeah, background.
Speaker 2: Taking definitely about you had a game you wanted to play with? Oh yes, so let's get your This is just questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so she got a red position in this position. Ready, this is fun. It's like kicking it. Okay.
Speaker 5: You have to just tell me if you agree with the statement or you disagree with Okay, okay, men over fifty, give the best head.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 4: Come on comments section.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Nothing makes a failure, but I can, don't you?
Speaker 1: That's fine?
Speaker 5: Do you think people are too sensitive for comedy these days?
Speaker 3: Uh see, I can't really answer question because I'm a practice in comic. If the joke is written well, you might be able to survive, right, And it depends on your audience, Like they're bringing back to our word and I have an our word joke and it doesn't spend well when you say disabled.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Comedy is about profane language, slurs or slurs, stereotypes or stereotypes.
Speaker 1: But there are some people that are very sensitive. But now that we've changed the political position in this country.
Speaker 3: You can say everything now because he's doing everything, so you can't come to me and go, I'm.
Speaker 1: Canceled, cancel that. You know what I'm saying, But don't be so sensitive.
Speaker 3: Like I got a joke about my sister's disabled, right, but when I describe her, it's a description.
Speaker 1: And one of the words is a slur.
Speaker 3: But the joke does not spend well if I don't say that that because when I say it, people go yes.
Speaker 6: Comedy is an economy of words. It's all about saying certain words at certain times.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and don't take it personally. So I didn't. I didn't answer your question.
Speaker 5: Yes you said disagree kind of yes to kind of k. Yeah, if he's not paying your bills, he shouldn't be in your bed.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I totally disagree with that.
Speaker 1: He's not paying not necessarily.
Speaker 5: Like I had a pipe cleaner and we were just, you know, enjoying that moment.
Speaker 1: But did he clean the pipes? Yes, well clean everybody pipe, but not you know.
Speaker 5: But if I'm in a relationship, and if i'm if you're wanting me to take you seriously, I feel like there has to be a financial investment. That could be flowers, that could be a car, that could be the movies. But to me, you gotta do something like the pockets is where the men really care about paying bills like mortgage.
Speaker 1: You know, are you paying mortgage? Are you paying insurance? Do you have a universal life policy?
Speaker 4: On me?
Speaker 1: That that was a general statement.
Speaker 3: I think some men will pay bills to control you that and so that's why I come, I've got three clean credit cards.
Speaker 1: What we're eating?
Speaker 3: Okay, I would say, I can't tell you who it is, but I was in love, big crush, and you know, we were talking and it was like, well, let's go to lunch. Go to lunch, so let's turn. Oh no, it's not an athlete. He's not an athlete, but it's very good business. Many athlete he was that he was Latin. So I turned to grab my credit card because I feel if I invite I pay.
Speaker 1: So I turned to grab my credit card. That's people do. And the waiter said, the gentleman is already taken care of. But I I was like, what doing after? IM gonna leave my car with the valet because I date, i'set for everything God made on the buffet. Love. But sometimes men control you with the money absolute and they want to get you hooked on it. They love bumming you with the finance.
Speaker 3: And now you got to have the nice person, you got to have, the jewelry you got to have and then he treating you like that, or he got five of you that he contributed to them.
Speaker 1: Well, I needed to drive forward.
Speaker 3: And brawls and put all this money onto me, right, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the controlling of me with your money.
Speaker 3: And if you are in my bed and you're paying for things, do you get to dictate?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you you're paying a bill, we together as a couple. You're paying a bill. Now you turning the thermostat heynck a heat on. I hate that bill. Yeah yeah, are you the time you're looking at the frizzer? Ready? Are you buy that? Because it's good cheese? I was shred.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You're around my house. Also, I don't believe in shacking either. We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't live together. It's my property. But you're putting the key in like you run things. My neighbors are talking to you like you run things, but you can't somebody have your key to.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm very I'm very reclusive. A lot of people say I'm sneaky. I'm not sneaky.
Speaker 1: I just think that you need your private time. I need my private time.
Speaker 3: And then if we get together and we and we relax, it's gonna take a long time for both of us to relax around each other. Now, can I men say, do you want to key to my plate?
Speaker 1: No? I do not know because I'm not coming over like that. Don't call me. Can you bring me a loaf of Red's right, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: But if we're gonna exchange keys, then why don't we exchange vowels?
Speaker 4: So if you got married again, you would live together.
Speaker 1: That's the only.
Speaker 3: Way I would want to be in a monogamous relationship for a long period of time, be engaged, and then live apart until I'm calm enough and you're calm enough. Could because you're getting the best of me when we meet, right, But then I need you to be around the me that's anxious to me, that's mad to me that I didn't sell all the tickets to the comedy club. Now I'm short, I'm in the red in my business that that listen, y'all need to put some more promotion into the comedy shout you know this mixing so trying to move these tickets. So when I come home, so if I if I need you to see me like that, I need you to see me sad in pain, worried about my sister, you know, worried about how am I going to pay for her care now that they might be cutting services off. You need you need to see that in me, and then I need to see what you're going through and how we handle it as long as you don't end it cool in the gang. Now, once we get married till death do us part.
Speaker 2: I do want to say you can I just say that I'm looking at your skin, thank you beautiful like you look amazing. God, I just want to say that, thank you. I've been thinking that while I'm watching you talk.
Speaker 3: Well, you know is a lot of people didn't want to talk about being on like old zeppch and we go via stuff I got on sex and that my doctor's black doctor, Zuri Morell. We're trying to go on the time Join and Fantastic Boy's crewise to talk about these things because people they're coming up to me going, shril, you look amazing.
Speaker 1: I feel amazing.
Speaker 3: But we need to find a way to get health care for everybody. Get this medicine for everybody, because if we don't talk about they want to do surgery on you. Well, my black doctor was like, I get why you're gonna do it. The diabetes in your family might have amputation. Try this medicine first, change my life. But a lot of people didn't want to tell it. Well, I exercise this jim you lie, you line, don't lie, So I told the truth. Now I'd like to be a spokesperson and for one of these comes to integration, I like to know it, that's right, But I also like to tell them. I talk to people about it, what are the side effects, what is happening? But I feel better than I've ever felt in my life because it doesn't just change your body and wait, it changes you mentally. It alters you mentally, and I want people to know that. So thank you for the compliment. And when other women say you look good, because usually women don't want to say other women look good, right, because you're so insecured about yourself, why don't you give somebody else they props?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We all very fly looking people right now? Include it right, we are. If you've got a man that would like to be in a long term monogamous relations with me, and understand it's gonna take me a minute. I've only been married once and I only want to get married one mom time.
Speaker 1: But you want to get married again. So I love I love marriage. I want somebody to miss me when I'm on the road.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't really like a man being on the road with me because now I got to cater to your needs while I'm over here trying to make this money.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's okay, yes, because they don't see what we do as a job. They think it's fun because we're talking to people and entertaining people or selling merchandise, we're taking pictures to them, that's fun.
Speaker 4: But to us, it's like, bro, this is work. And after I get them doing that.
Speaker 6: And when you take someone on the road, you're losing money because you got to pay for their plane tickets, you gotta pay for food when they eat it. You gotta make sure that during the day you gotta go see Saint Louis or whatever whatever city you got to do all.
Speaker 1: This, what if you get him to like, you know, also how about.
Speaker 4: What is he gonna be doing?
Speaker 3: No, no, now you know how much you made off the T shirts.
Speaker 1: I did not need my podcast the body exactly.
Speaker 4: The people do not. You do not if you're dating comedian, do not go on toward that.
Speaker 1: Well, what about the married couples.
Speaker 3: I think Adele is married to uh to her husband some more has married her. Some people like that sort of thing. For me, her, I think he can go with I thought he was going on the road with her, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe he does securities. I don't know her. I just just see for me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna speak for me. If there was a man that was doing that being security. It's like sometimes they don't understand this is this is not fake. I really do want to take this picture with this. Yes, I want to take this picture where he's he's watched the show.
Speaker 1: Him and his boys. They paid for v I P. They done, bought the bar out and everything. Someone come take this picture and he got an on round meet sir, you really do all that. I'm not going nowhere with him exactly, but I'm paying attention to my customer, and.
Speaker 6: Ipect because that's a repeat customer, that's what you think.
Speaker 1: I want to be with the dude.
Speaker 3: So now we're back at the hotel fighting because you I saw the way he was looking.
Speaker 1: At dude, I wouldn't look at it. Nobody my glasses who I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't see you being with anybody who would be secure in that manner though.
Speaker 3: But if I'm attracted to somebody and I don't know their insecure until they become insecure, I messed up. But I would hope that a man would see how I move and then understand, Oh, she really only want to be with me. I tell a man, if I really like you, I don't need to seek because I found be confident in that that I'm not going out on the road sleeping with everybody.
Speaker 1: I work with nothing but male promoters. You know, I could work with.
Speaker 3: Some female promoters, but I'm more of a male directed woman. So if I'm chopping up with a jude and goes let me do this, and he'd be like, sure, you know I could do this?
Speaker 1: Man, you been quit fluttering me because I don't. You know, I don't do that. I don't sleep with who I may. Yeah, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Have you ever since we just talked about like people taking pictures. Have you ever done a show and like like the fan somebody that came up?
Speaker 1: Okay you God damn right, listen, I have to yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what gets me, it's when they want to talk to me, when they like my brain.
Speaker 1: That's when I it's not gonna go good. It's not gonna go for either one of us, because you want to know how I think? Are we're talking all night long, and especially if it's a four day gig Saturday, and I'll see you tomorrow and then yes, and when I see you, I got that are you gonna swinging by bringing something?
Speaker 3: And then what you're in I'll see you after the show. And then I got day yeah, and then I got stop and pick up my mom. That happened to Seattle.
Speaker 6: See Seattle, I mest someone the first day. I was there for four days, and by the third day, I was like, hey, I'm trying to meet somebody else.
Speaker 1: Then you have to get rid of them.
Speaker 3: And this is the wild part when they know that you only stay in certain locations and then they on steak out at the hotel where you're staying at who you don't see it? Because I got to do Tacoma Comedy Club, and we need to sell all them tickets.
Speaker 4: I did last. I did a club called not Last.
Speaker 1: It's a time to go because three people just came out of the little booth. Yeah, what time is it? You ask for your questions?
Speaker 7: You have?
Speaker 1: She really about this? Not for real? Because I was looking at the schedule. Came out of nowhere and yeah.
Speaker 4: Comedy questions?
Speaker 3: Yes, es, okay, because you can ask me anything. So can I come back next month?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Maybe if I come back, I got to figure out what's my schedule. But I do want to come to New York, like want somebody thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I should be the auntie that asked the question you want to do? What you.
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: They did a sketch that was based off of you me. Yeah, there was like I gotta see it. It was and they were like, oh they're tandeling Sheryl Underwood and this guest.
Speaker 6: Really yeah with your comedy question, I love that toing And I was wondering, are you touring for a special? Are you working on a special? Do you have and the offers up with like Netflix, Hulu? Are you gonna do it yourself? Like what's that like?
Speaker 3: I have two guys that work with Mike Washington and Kyle Urby, and then at the end of the show, we bring guys out of the audience and they come up and they try to win some of my money. You all gotta do is walk across the stage. If a crowd get on your side, you may win some of my money. I would love to engage Netflix on a consistent platform because there's no place. We don't have death Jam, we don't have comic do so I would love to do something like that. And the jokes have to be told the way you wrote them. No sensoring, no, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: That's right, none of that. It's uncut their bomb.
Speaker 3: So if Netflix says, Cheryl, we would do that with you, I would do that in a heartbeat, right. But as far as me doing a special, I kind of I'm an old school coming, you know, Henny Youngman, mort saw you know the Godfrey Cambridge is the Richard Pryors. There were certain things that you polish a joke and if I don't tell that joke.
Speaker 1: When you see me, have you seen me? You know you see Richard pride.
Speaker 3: If you don't hear him do anything that sounds like you see rich a pride, So for me a special, I don't and I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 1: Good at it.
Speaker 3: You know, I got a special on the Comic View. I don't know if I'm good enough to do a special.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are.
Speaker 4: I agree you are on.
Speaker 6: Good enough to do that, especially with the mediocre specials coming out.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm afraid of that. I'm not gonna lie. But then, don't you have to write a whole new set to do the special?
Speaker 4: No, I think it's just whatever hour you're currently working on. It could be the.
Speaker 3: Special for a long time, but special, right, But there's some jokes I never record because they so I want you to come and experience.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 3: A relation tongue. But I will say this, I do I would like to do. I'd like to work with Netflix, but I don't know. Also, don't they do things through analytics?
Speaker 1: And yeah, apparently so I don't know there either, right, But then where we put it? HBO needs content.
Speaker 4: Who just dropped the bun is doing is doing and doing?
Speaker 1: But aren't they Disney? Yeah? Yeah, I might be a little too hard with for that. I think adjacent, No, I think you could.
Speaker 4: I think that I think they're letting people do the jokes they want to do.
Speaker 1: But then who who do we say who?
Speaker 4: You could self producing and do it yourself. That's what a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I just well, I need somebody pay me some money. I agree, yeah, I need you. I need you to pay me. But I wouldn't mind doing certain things.
Speaker 3: But as far as live performance comedy, I need us to keep comedy clubs alive, and I need the comedy club to understand everything cannot be promoted on social media.
Speaker 4: They do need to change that up because they started.
Speaker 6: They as soon as social media blew up, they stops because they used to have a call list. And even when I started, I started in twenty ten, they used to have call lists. They used to do promotions, they used to do a lot of things to get people in seats. And now they're just like, hey, make sure you pose.
Speaker 3: You need a street teage with the social media, but you also need terrestrial radio. People, Black and radio has we got to talk about this. You lose an election because you didn't put the money in black media and black failure out and then black people do not believe that Jesus is coming back until they hear the black radio station, say the location that Jesus will be. But we can't be charging something in black media just because you're not getting us the ad buy. You can't charge some that. I can't come in if you say it takes this amount of money from us to interview Cheryl Underwood. I'm a businesswoman. I'm going to invest in that because I need to move my tickets and my audience is still listening to radio.
Speaker 2: Well listen speaking and moving tickets. Where can people find all of these toy days? Because you have you have an extensive.
Speaker 3: And we're getting ready to ask some more. Today's praise the Lord. We get ready add on two days. But all you gotta go. All my stuff is Chryl Underweld. Where the ass, Instagram, Facebook, all this stuff? Somebody need teaching me how to do TikTok?
Speaker 1: This hold on what we got? We're doing one of your quotes out. Okay, you're gonna teach me already got a TikTok for you. She's really is me, Okay, it's you. It's real mean, So you'n.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something I did not know I was as popular on TikTok because people are doing impersonations of my jokes on there, and I'd like to meet them.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what they recreates big moments. I didn't know that. What about Snapchat? Are we not doing snapchat? No moment. I'm very upset that they don't use the little what's the little thing?
Speaker 3: Where the kitty cat? I like the filter, the pink cat filter. I heard somebody got in from my space.
Speaker 1: If I can remember my Space fast.
Speaker 4: Listen, check on your top five.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't just timulate. Oh my Spike, you said what don't just stimulate on my space?
Speaker 4: They turn into like a music thing. It's like a music thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let'sten. Wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all you gotta do is going and stuff. We're gonna ask some more to a days. We're booked booking all the way up through December.
Speaker 2: Oh, because we're up to November twenty first here, but now we're up to December.
Speaker 1: Yes. The time joining the cruise is October nineteenth, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yes, And if you buy a ticket under the z F hashtag cold Zata five beta soroty that's our scholarship arm is z F, then they get some money back into the scholarship arm and I'm gonna do a meet and greet on it because I am a zay time and that's why I'm trying to sense myself so i can stay finer. But we love all the sororities, all the fraternities, and all the civil rights.
Speaker 4: Do you want to mention some upcoming dates, like some dates that you have Stress.
Speaker 1: Factory, New Brunswick, New Jersey, woman, this air not the next week? Oh not the next week? Okay? So we got pleasant and I'll be a pleasant.
Speaker 3: Tacoma, Tacoma, and uh yes, Baltimore. And I'm doing the Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida Mother's Day show.
Speaker 1: He got out. He is your daddy show, now I know that. And you're gonna get a pony for Christmas and easy bad agree with my auntie. Last Auntie, I got jokes about that you can't be our MoMA. I try to be your mama.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, and this is temporary, but yeah, we would hope that people would come see the show because I used that money to invest in the things. And I'm working on an animated uh venture like that animation. But all the content is very adult. It's for young men who all they do is get high all day.
Speaker 1: So it's it's a fun yes, it's aim and I only want comedians.
Speaker 3: We got to do something that's putting comedians to work. I agree, So I want to produce.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'm available. Can take me, like you know, anybody that needs to hire somebody for a corporate gig.
Speaker 3: Because the money, right that, the money is drying up because there's so many people. There's not a lot of jobs in Hollywood anymore. So there's so many people coming into comedy that don't.
Speaker 4: Do comedy, but they just got followers.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, So we got to do things. We got to make our own movies, our own sitcoms, our own social media things, you know, and grow ourselves while we keep the fundamentals of what comedy is truly all about.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: Well, I look at you at such a star, so thank you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. Okay, so lip service stadium show service here next month.
Speaker 3: First, Yes, I get them, get them schedules and the numbers and everything together.
Speaker 1: But I like, I love New York. They have to put me out.
Speaker 3: I was running through people vagum the night, but I never got kind of you notice what they're not talking about with these freaking things.
Speaker 1: Luke, I'm not gonna lie. They tried to a little bit and Luke shut it down. Yes, that's right. Yeah, he try to come for him and he was like, but we're not doing that. That's right. We never They never went and you guy, that's right.
Speaker 3: He gave me one of my first recorded jobs where he took some of the material and we recorded it.
Speaker 1: And to me, those are the guys that I respect. Some people they go too far.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Chicago, you know, I knew I knew R Kelly when he was Robert, you know what I'm saying, And I saw things did puffy when he was throwing parties here.
Speaker 1: He saw thing. I'm the kind of person that I'll either creep out because I saw.
Speaker 3: Somebody, so let's leave, or you know, or I'll be like, ooh, it's getting late. Yeah, I got I gotta get up early in the morning. But when when, when the freaking it's happened, I me like, I'm not good at it. One on one, I'm sure not good in the group.
Speaker 2: Well, I must say with R Kelly, people from Chicago or that like grew up there.
Speaker 1: They let him some R Kelly no matter.
Speaker 3: What, very protective for him, but I was very disappointed in the situation. Somebody's got to stop us from indulging in the thing that they're gonna use to destroy us in facts, right, and you can't be violent toward a woman. Somebody should have stepped in and go, hey man, that ain't never cool blessing, you know. I mean, when the footage comes out, you got to be able. Somebody got to step up and go, no, God ain't gonna bless that we're doing too good.
Speaker 1: God ain't gonna bless that. That ain't what you want to be. You know, because you.
Speaker 3: Notice that other people get in trouble, right, and they get out of the trouble. We get in trouble and it destroys.
Speaker 4: Something, the whole career legacy.
Speaker 1: Everybody atta to it. That's that's right, that's right. So now nobody's eating, right, nobody's eating and they gonna come for everything, the police, tician, the preacher, the musical act, you know.
Speaker 3: And the last thing I really want to say, we've got to start investing in our own You don't want us to go to college, We will go to an HBCU. You don't want to give programs for the kids. We will do what the Black Panthers did. We will feed our own children, we will teach our own history. We can do it ourselves. We want to be with you. But just because I'm pro me, don't mean I'm anti you. But what you gave you took back.
Speaker 1: I'm cool. Thank you, I love it well. Thank you so much. Thank you for having yes