Speaker 1: Does Meek Mill have a close connection to the the Diddy family and that's why he's like sticking up for them while fifty sons have.
Speaker 2: A close connection you know what, they were connected with him. That's Uncle Leek. Does he have a close connection. He lookt end of that teller. He got a really close connection with with Diddy.
Speaker 3: No stop back to be like, give me a light tight yesk you man, I'm getting him right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They look like what I to be like, give me a light tight yes, you man, I'm getting him right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They looks like I'm I'm gonna fight up. I don't need to write up my man, call me baby. I'm a spooky like I need a diape up grappy.
Speaker 5: I don't need a writer, and she didn't need a writer, Mom and Pete. That's her pan.
Speaker 6: I don't think Ice Spice as a ghost writer, and if she does, I hope he's not a retainer.
Speaker 7: I don't think anyone in her camp.
Speaker 8: I don't really think you did, like brag about writing that stuff.
Speaker 6: I just want to know why it took Big thirty years and a supreme collapse to get a Metro card and now Ice Spice is already on when you guys are running to Broadway Junction. No, you haven't been on the trun in thirty years either. That Ice Spice as you going to Mt.
Speaker 2: A, Yeah, I want to go. That's a that's a Bronx legend right there, man, I gotta support that.
Speaker 9: Who are the Bronx legends like.
Speaker 2: Me, Ice, Spice Cash not Uh, Babe, Ruth Mellie mel Uh Edgar Allen Poe garis one, Jennifer Lopez, Denzel Washington. Well he claims Mount Vernon, but that's still like adjacent to the Bronx.
Speaker 6: It's like it's not the Bronx Mount Vernon. I mean it's a completely different county.
Speaker 2: Five blocks over the Bronx. Dunhill's right there.
Speaker 8: Uh is the clock back on?
Speaker 2: Five Spice? No, get man, clock is not back on. She listen, she's falling right in line with what's going on right now.
Speaker 8: Falling is happening?
Speaker 2: What type of music is she supposed to be making?
Speaker 6: I came in here and apologized, and I was singing bitches as quick, but I'm quicker. I wasn't even mad at that awful record. It's an awful good record. This give me the light Shit is one of the worst songs I've heard.
Speaker 9: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 8: This is the one that is anyone not see what I was talking about.
Speaker 5: Remember at the festival she premiered this and it was like, oh shit, this is fire like. It's really tough to usually premiere a song at a festival, and it went really well, and then it came out and we were like, oh, that's terrible.
Speaker 6: You know, I usually hate like the obvious sample flips. At least use the sample flip. You just put some fucking verb on Sean Paul and just put it at the intro and then just gave us one of the most unarranged beats I've ever heard. And then you yelled at me like Meek Mill, but with the same five words you always use.
Speaker 2: Or you just don't understand the new way of making these records and creating these songs.
Speaker 8: No, I do.
Speaker 6: And I think everything she's done up until this point has actually been pretty good.
Speaker 8: I was in every group chat saying that I'm quicker than.
Speaker 2: These big I don't know why you were saying, that's just nasty.
Speaker 6: Is quick, but I'm quicker, Yeah, but that's just nast I actually thought like it was cool that she's giving bitches like some credit, Like y'all are not bums per se, you guys are quick.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying I'm quicker. Yeah, but that's it's giving like that's a a camera. You're giving love for you love Computer's Putin.
Speaker 2: It's the same ship.
Speaker 8: So you're saying it's Cameron JL Writer and then Ice Spider.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just sounds like they're falling in line with the New York lineage. That's all sounds like she's falling right in line.
Speaker 6: That's not the New York lineage by the way, Cameron Cameron is. But Computer's Putin was just like a week but that was we didn't add that to the.
Speaker 2: Lit I'm still a bar Thatt, y'all go crazy with y'all hit that record, don't don't, don't do more of a joke. Yeah, but I'm saying it's still everybody knows that bar is what I'm saying. So this is her way of kind of playing off for that. No, it's not you don't know that. You think her inspirations are JL Writer and Cameron. I think if you're from New York City as as Ice Spice is, I think she definitely grew up like in dipset in camera.
Speaker 5: You know she didn't she was too young. Holld is she she's only like twenty two to twenty three.
Speaker 2: She's older than that.
Speaker 8: I listened to She's been twenty two for like four years now.
Speaker 9: She might be twenty four.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think she's like twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 5: What you think she just jumped She's twenty four, twenty four, that's right. Her birthday is New Year's Oh, that's right. She was born over a leaf two thousand, so you can just.
Speaker 2: Was that a lap ya?
Speaker 7: No, she's not forty.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying so she was five like leak, Yeah, she might be thirty.
Speaker 5: Well, right before we recorded, Demeris had an interesting take that she read about Icepice, and I just wanted to read this lyric before she gets into that.
Speaker 7: I miss poopy like I needed diaper.
Speaker 2: Gra mm hm.
Speaker 7: Tamaris.
Speaker 1: No, they were saying that they think that she's so fucking annoying. They were saying that they think Ice Spice has a scat kink. Every song she's talking about farting and poop them.
Speaker 7: I mean it is true. Talking to the kids.
Speaker 6: Why do we think that is though every single song is pretty Maybe she's saying she's shitting on yeah.
Speaker 1: But every every single every record, like you a Mexican food I don't know.
Speaker 6: Like, then what surry Nicki's fetish of all the bitches being her son, because that's like breeding kink. She's a breeding Okay, so Nicki has a breeding No, Nick Cannon has a breeding nick Nick Cannon has breeding kink a real thing, Yeah, a breeding k Yes, how you get kinky about a child being born?
Speaker 7: It's a gangs con ship. That's weird.
Speaker 1: Trying to a breeding kink is like every like you get off on like have my baby type ship or I'm going to have your baby like you get off on that. That's not like saying it while you're having sex regularly, not just while you're having sex period, just like regularly. The thought of getting someone like.
Speaker 2: Yo, just get me pregnant like we in Whole Foods. He just says it. Yeah, that's not the type of people I want to be around.
Speaker 5: No, that's scary. I'm Deli, she said, I'm the ship. I'm that bitch. I'm Miss Poopy, So I think Miss Poopy should be her new nickname.
Speaker 2: She's staying consistently. Yeah, she let you know. I'm still shipping everywhere I go. I'm shipping on y'all.
Speaker 6: NAS's Escobar, Beyonce, Fierce, I Spice, Miss Poopy.
Speaker 1: Do you still think do you still think the clock is just letting you know what?
Speaker 8: Everyone needs? An alias? What was Mariah Carrey's Me Me Me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: Didn't she fight on? I went to the tours my first concert.
Speaker 9: Oh, that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 8: She was she was boxing somebody.
Speaker 2: Mariah Carrey was your first concert?
Speaker 10: My mom?
Speaker 9: What is mym remember?
Speaker 2: He told us your first show was Mariah Carrey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Garden.
Speaker 2: You're so lucky, you're not gay. He's so lucky to come out your first show.
Speaker 8: You didn't like the Heartbreaker album?
Speaker 2: My first show wasn't Janet though not my favorite, not my first maybe my first big concert. Yeah, it was probably Janet at the Garden.
Speaker 9: Okay, if you need somebody singing in the ruckers, that don't count.
Speaker 2: No, like going to like the Beacon Theater that counts, Like the Apollo, that counts.
Speaker 9: Those shows.
Speaker 8: I think she brought Hove out.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she was saved. I'm sure she that saved as long as hol came out, because if it was just me and me by herself and you was there like singing, I have visions of love.
Speaker 6: Like I think the only song I knew at that time was Heartbreaker, the actual song.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew that song, but which one the remix?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah with Jay?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, Jay is on that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyways, she she was fighting some altered person whatever her other person was for that tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that was in the video too, right, Yeah, they had a boxing ring and everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I say that all to say, Julian, if Ice Spice wanted to poop on you, what would.
Speaker 7: Be your uh your response?
Speaker 2: Like, really, come on, fan, play with me?
Speaker 5: Like there's a fat ass to probably.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's obviously too young for us, but like to the younger generation, she is like the baddest. She still looks like a kid to me really since she came out, I can't shit that out of my looks like a.
Speaker 9: Kid with a fat ass she does, especially when she's.
Speaker 2: Starting to I think she just has that character thing going on right now, like she's stuck in like that character she's playing. And I think that that's like the colors and hairstyles and things like that. That makes it kind of like dullish type of five.
Speaker 8: Well, if she has a scat fetish, that's what it's called.
Speaker 6: M h I'm gonna turn the clock off because she's gonna clean up in Dubai.
Speaker 8: If her falls off, she's fine forever.
Speaker 6: The way I was saying, sexy rd, no matter what, she'll be famous because she has that personality. She'll find her way. If the music drives up, she's gonna go. She just moved to Dubai. Think what is she doing with this fucking streaming money?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, scat queen.
Speaker 8: She could be making one hundred grand a day in Dubai.
Speaker 5: You think people the scat fetish have like a fart thing too, Like they like the smell of farts, Like how far into the fecal.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a different type of mentally off to like the smell.
Speaker 7: Of like you just like getting Dutch out in Like that's.
Speaker 2: When people like Yo don't don't have like the marriage loft saying, don't kink shame, we can kink shame. Anybody that loves smelling farts? Is something wrong with that?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 1: Why bottling up one of my farts one day and sending it. They have like services for that. What you can start in a jar and like put up.
Speaker 8: You know, they need to vet these LLCs better. You could fart in the jar and do what and sell it to who, to people who like farts. That's the real thing, how much as it's going for because I might get back.
Speaker 5: On areas people have done that, like jar, they were on the eBay.
Speaker 7: People are selling air.
Speaker 2: That's better than one hundred dollars a jar.
Speaker 7: It's better than crack.
Speaker 6: You said, I enjoy our freedom's communism is looking better and better every day. Yeah, they got why is this allowed in the United States?
Speaker 2: Because we're crazy? We're crazy. This is the craziest country. I mean, I'm glad. I love the fact that I'm from here, but this is the craziest country.
Speaker 6: Imagine getting audited and have to like explain some of your expenses.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you're bottling up far.
Speaker 2: Sir, why did you order five hundred thousand Mason jars last year? You know, got some farts off, some gas out the way. That's the real thing.
Speaker 1: But speaking of sexy red and clocks being on, because you did just bring her up. How you said she'll always be famous, but you said that the clock was on for her. Me and Julian went to an event on Thursday, and get It Sexy came on and it turned the entire event up. The only song that went harder than the we were at an awake activation.
Speaker 2: Said awake like awake.
Speaker 7: The clothing line this random.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We were at a awake activation with the new artist Anicia. I don't want to say her name wrong, but she has that back outside song. You know, she was there, she her team, she had a little performance whatever. But when that Sexy Red song went up, the only song that went up harder than that was Not Like Us. That was the only one that got a bigger reaction.
Speaker 8: Which Sexy Red record?
Speaker 1: Is this get it Sexy song that I told you I was gonna be song in the summer.
Speaker 8: But it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not because not Us played after and it was.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, because Not like Us came out.
Speaker 1: But if Not Like Us didn't come out and that whole beat like that would be.
Speaker 2: So y'all let that record play what ye didn't snatch home his laptop? Not like those came on.
Speaker 9: No I start walking.
Speaker 8: You didn't jump us into ovioan Kendricks.
Speaker 2: One. It's from an oppient here, man, I ain't gonna lie. It's opiing here right open crack one.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked you're not in Turks. I was surprised to see your face today. Why because the boy did what I said he shouldn't do.
Speaker 8: The boy fled, the embassy went right to Turks to pay for sex.
Speaker 2: He went on vacation. Yeah good, you need a low vacation. Why not?
Speaker 6: And what We will eventually get to some of the updates in Kendrick and Drake, But I felt like we needed to cleanse for a second and not get right into that. Even though I am very much on the side of wanting them to continue, and I love rap beef, even I'm getting.
Speaker 8: A little exhausted this entire thing. Why Questlove may have had a point, I'm.
Speaker 5: Only getting exhausted of like the conspiracy conversations that keep multiplying from this whole thing. If the music itself has been great this whole time, if we could just erase the timeline, It's like.
Speaker 2: The National Inquirer man, like it's a rabbit hole you go down and there's a worker that stows something and.
Speaker 6: It's it's I think the world wind of everyone having a voice and everyone binge watching Netflix crime series.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Everyone thinks everyone on Twitter is either a doctor or a lawyer whatever is happening that day.
Speaker 8: They become the an expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now.
Speaker 6: We have everyone being that annoying Reddit investigator for the whole world. We've watched too much Netflix and we all have a voice. And that's why I'm leaning on communism.
Speaker 8: Like it bottling farts. Yeah, listen, China has a point. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not Like Us officially is number one now on Billboard and Euphorius it's three spot, so it's not going anywhere. And Mal, I've been hearing it a lot. I've been hearing not Like Us everywhere can all over the city.
Speaker 8: Well, how was the event outside of the music?
Speaker 2: Like outside?
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean my buddy Josh is the one that I know over it. Awake Awake from Queens so local brand. It was starting in a story I believe they have No they're only storefronts of Orchard really sixty two. Yeah, but they're from I don't they might be like a pot whatever, but great if they always do events there, it's always a good time. It's open bar, good music, homies, like it's just it's like nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: You would have hate the one you were supposed to come to with us. You would have when we got there, I said, oh, Rory would hate this, but we have fun.
Speaker 6: I made one of the best decisions ever because you guys almost talked me into going to that. Oh yeah, I could have never slept myself if I went to some pop up show I didn't want to go to and my daughter was laying there with a broken leg. Thank god I left here. I was like, nah, I gotta go pick a marrow from the babysitter. Mm hmm yeah, instead of grabbing a drink with them, and.
Speaker 1: You so usually like even when I said let's go get a drink. That's so crazy the way that the universe works, because when I said let's go grab a drink from next door, usually you would have came had one drink with me. I said, it was on me and everything, and you were like, nah, guys, I really just want to go home.
Speaker 9: That was the universe.
Speaker 8: It's because Amar and I are actual twins and we have like twin whatever that shit is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talk to Key about it all the time. I know when Amar is upset. When I left here, it's like, nah, I got some time before the babysitters is done. But let me get back be responsible father. Yeah, come right back to a broken tibula.
Speaker 7: I knew it.
Speaker 8: Sitting on the A train. I was like, I bet my daughter's leg is broken.
Speaker 2: That's tough. That's so fucking crazy, bro, Like you laugh about like I don't understand how you like not locked up right now?
Speaker 6: For those that don't know, which is everyone besides the people in this room and Kia, my daughter broke her leg on Thursday evening.
Speaker 2: Crazy she got superplexed.
Speaker 8: No, my daughter not get too plexed.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's a good wrestling camp.
Speaker 2: You think it's too your old daughters in wrestling camp.
Speaker 8: Like how does your brain work?
Speaker 2: Like silence is cool?
Speaker 5: Like sometimes, well, we also still don't know how she broke her leg, so I give you no, she didn't get souplex Yeah, like we can check that one off.
Speaker 6: And if that happened, then I will actually sit down for life and kill that baby.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'll be your code. Don't worry.
Speaker 8: I could I could pop from a white phone. No, I was a black girl, damn.
Speaker 6: So it was the first time using this babysitter. The one that we had used before was not available. I get back there and it's weird because Amara rarely sleeps on my shoulder or even kias for that man, Like, that's not how she takes naps. So I get in there and I had never seen this babysitter nor spoken to her.
Speaker 8: A service that yes, and we had used ones in the past, Like.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that using babysitting services.
Speaker 6: I was uncomfortable with it to begin with, but sometimes it's like the only option when you can't find family members, so they're vetted, Like it's not it's not like some crazy it's not like Tinder for babysitters, like it's just some random person you're swiping.
Speaker 8: They have to like go through. But it's like it's like Uber for babysitters. Sure like Uber sitter. Yeah, they at least have like their driver's license.
Speaker 5: We think that bullshit though, because I know a girl that was signing up for that and you had to be like ems certified to be able to do whatever.
Speaker 7: It's called the heimlick.
Speaker 5: And have all these things us lied she had non eventures like, yeah, what can happen?
Speaker 7: I was like, it's a child's life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not like lying about being proficient and Microsoft Excel.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Like it was just really threw me off.
Speaker 5: And I don't think she got it, thankfully.
Speaker 6: But well, in the past, again, we probably used a babysitter three times at most, Like, as you guys knowa mars with me all the time.
Speaker 8: She's in the office, she's out, she's watching the next game.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't really let her leave my side. But Kia had her high school reunion. We had to record, so we use the service that we'd us in the past, and it was cool.
Speaker 2: Come in.
Speaker 8: Amara is asleep on her shoulder, very odd.
Speaker 6: She passes Amar to me and was like, yeah, she had a little fall at the playground and I was like, yeah, she falls a lot like Lamar just dead sprints and falls. So I'm not thinking anything of it because she downplayed it. Put Aamara down, she sleeps for like an hour, wakes up. She loves to run right after a nap. Try to put her down, can't walk, look at her leg swan like shit. I then grab her. I don't grab an iPad, I don't grab snacks. I didn't even grab the right car seat. Amara might as well just sat in my lap While I drove to the hospital. I was losing my fucking mind, like, oh, my daughter's not gonna be able to walk for the rest of her life. Because I wanted to record till eight get there. N YU staff was great pod listeners.
Speaker 8: That did the cast. Kia, Kia, come.
Speaker 7: You have to understand the guy tried to give you dath.
Speaker 8: You have to understand what I'm going through, Like.
Speaker 2: She what people at the hospital knew who you were. Yes, okay, tell them what the.
Speaker 6: Guy So I'm frantic as fuck, like losing my mind, like a fuck, what the fuck did I do? Kia is coming from her high school reunion and mind you, he is still his breastfeeding. Like she hasn't drank in a really long time. She deserved like a night out, and you know her tolerance is very fucking low now she doesn't drink. I get a freshly drunk Kia walking into n y U. No, you should have just have a baby with a broken leg and a doctor coing yo. Love the pod man. Kendrick Drake, what do you think I almost started crying. I almost, like really started crying. Like at one point I took like a full lap around with Lamar in the little stroller in between X rays because I was about to have a mental breakdown.
Speaker 8: It was one of the worst Thursdays ever. So she has a broken tibular. I think that's what it is. Tibula, whatever, the femur, whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: That's oh man, bro, that's see when I don't know, man, That's why I can't not saying it's the babysitter's fault. Because kids are gonna have accidents, kids are gonna run, kids are gonna climb. We know that. But it's tough for me to hire a babysitter and come back and my kid has a broken leg and I'm not getting around, not like.
Speaker 8: A little forehead scratch, a broken leg.
Speaker 5: It's also someone you don't know, Like you said, you never met that baby, that random not even a woman. You said, she's super young, just a random kid that has.
Speaker 8: She looked like she had to be above eighteen with an app but she looked like she was fourteen.
Speaker 2: She embraces she probably about her age, Like Julia.
Speaker 7: Said, that's what I'm saying, they need your definitely needs your.
Speaker 2: Before I know a guy, I get an idea, that's nothing. IDs if I.
Speaker 1: Know a guy that could give me a fake I d I'm not signing up to be a babysitter.
Speaker 2: I'll go bartend. Why not ship you know much babysitters?
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, that's really good money.
Speaker 8: I made Kid take it as dog walkers.
Speaker 2: Like, listen, if y'all see me walking forty dogs one day, Man, mind your fucking business. I am trying to get to it, you know, dog get to it, get to it. I see mm hmmm, what do you say? He said?
Speaker 9: For all the dogs?
Speaker 7: You know? Like it's part two?
Speaker 2: I got it. No, I got all from Canada have to do that.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 6: But I purposely made sure Kid did not give me that babysitter's number.
Speaker 8: I did not want to speak to her.
Speaker 6: If y'all knew where my thoughts were going after I got Amara back to the house, they were.
Speaker 8: In some dark places.
Speaker 7: You have to drop on her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm I'm happy with the decisions that I made.
Speaker 2: That's tough, though, Like honestly, like as a parent, that has to be one of the most nerve wrecking moments like your kid has a broken leg and it happened while you left with a babysitter. Like, your mind, even if the babysitter is this sweet person, girl, whatever your mind has to go to, what the fuck did you do to my kid? It has to That's just a natural, especially.
Speaker 6: When you have Irish cousins that could be mistaken as men.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all, my all, my girl cousins look like guys.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna ask why they look like guys, but I'm just.
Speaker 8: No Ireland potatoes. What does potatoes have to do?
Speaker 6: Sometimes Irish women sometimes, you know, are their units hard faces?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really, I know when that Irish girls.
Speaker 6: When that cast picture hit the family group chat, everyone just let it go. Just let it go because we will, we will take it there. We should not be fucking doing big shoulders.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, as long as Amara is she doing better? Is she?
Speaker 6: She handled it like a champ, Like she hasn't even really needed the pain. It's like liquid ibuprofen for babies. She hasn't needed that.
Speaker 7: Bones, she's just pissed.
Speaker 8: She can't like run around, That's really.
Speaker 7: All it is. Baby bones are like flubber, kind of like they.
Speaker 2: How have you been, Julian. You sound like you want to get some shit.
Speaker 7: I texted Royal, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: How was your I'm sorry all right.
Speaker 8: As if I didn't have the worst weekend.
Speaker 6: Kia forced me to leave the house on Saturday night, in there non stop losing my mind. She's like, you need to like get out for like a second.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was tiredy. She wanted you to get fine man.
Speaker 8: Della was in town, so I went to go meet Della.
Speaker 6: It ended up in that, like one of those situations where you end up being the third wheel by accident, like an improv to date just happened, And now I'm sitting here like I don't want to go to dinner with y'all.
Speaker 2: You do that a lot. You did that with Julian before, now you're doing it now.
Speaker 7: He invited himself in mine.
Speaker 2: Fly on the wall? Yes?
Speaker 8: Is that little misinformation in that?
Speaker 7: Fine?
Speaker 8: No, they went to a.
Speaker 6: Bar with your date, and then I went to another bar by myself, and then Julian texted me and then they met me at that bar.
Speaker 7: I didn't go to their date.
Speaker 8: I was already there.
Speaker 7: Because I told you to go there, because that's where we were going. I invited him. Well he wasn't like he crashed.
Speaker 8: Not important.
Speaker 7: I set it up.
Speaker 8: I'm that last lap sitting here like, all right, I don't want to be on there their date. Let me leave, let me say what's up to my guy? Low can take a nice walk up to Sahara Walking up First Avenue, who's the first fucking face I see hood this fucking.
Speaker 2: Guy doing what? Hey?
Speaker 8: Man? Can we just wait till Monday?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: First, I was walking on first Half.
Speaker 5: With friends and I didn't see Rory and my friends who are We had the window seat, so they point out, goes hey, that's they said, Oh it's mall.
Speaker 7: I looked.
Speaker 2: How do people all right?
Speaker 9: Seriously because they don't watch the show.
Speaker 2: How do people still? How do people get that mixed up?
Speaker 6: I don't know the amount of times I've been called mam, like do I look like my name is Jamal.
Speaker 8: Or do I look like a Rory? Use critical thing? I don't care if you've never seen our faces.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you don't listen to the show, lets you critical thinking, yes, mam, I don't think I've.
Speaker 2: Ever been called Rory though, I don't think so. You don't really give Rory.
Speaker 8: I give Jamal.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people don't know Mal's name is Jamal. A lot of them thin call him Mal if you don't watch the show, that's Mal mal Is.
Speaker 7: That's definitely.
Speaker 1: And you definitely have a girl cousin named Mallory. That's like an old Irish name.
Speaker 8: Definitely they have an aunt Mallary, Yeah, Mallory Malley. Yeah, oh Mally.
Speaker 5: So I jumped out from the table and ran outside and I didn't say hi to or. I just like bumped his shoulders into him. I like ran in them.
Speaker 6: That was Meanwhile, I'm on my fifteenth listen of Not Like Us walking up the street. I'm already a little aggressive some how.
Speaker 2: Y'all like listening to that in my presence though, Like, what's up with y'all? Yeah, I think that's cool. Just like so you are biased, you are ovio. I'm just saying, like, how y'all just bumping that record like shit hot?
Speaker 7: It's hard to escape to be honest.
Speaker 6: Fire, I mean, like nothing's happened to any of us, so I feel very safe. Kendrick did say in one of those just like let's see if someone actually sl this time and no one slid only Lamar was the only one that slid into the cat.
Speaker 1: You pop the latch on the audience, let the door slide you.
Speaker 8: You've listened to that record by yourself. You didn't tell anyone.
Speaker 6: You got off FaceTime with Drake and was like, oh, it played by accident.
Speaker 9: Crip rocked the gum off the fucking new bounds.
Speaker 6: Let me let me see what the big hoopla is. Man, you started bopping your head.
Speaker 2: I listened to that record when it first came out, like four times.
Speaker 7: You've heard it since. You can't avoid it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've heard people playing it, but I haven't played it. I'm not listening to it.
Speaker 8: But to be fair, I don't really like out of a Friendship.
Speaker 2: No, I just think you don't like the song. I've heard that song like that song is a song I've heard already. I feel like RJ for another LA artist might have records like that. There's so many artists that have records like that, which is why it's just evident that people like the record because of who it's dissing. It's not because the sound anything. It's not like it doesn't sound amazing to me. I've heard that that sound very familiar.
Speaker 6: Give you that the beat sounds like when everyone was trying to copy Doctor Dre. It sounds like a diet in the club with more of a West Coast pop. It's the same shit wheneverone's trying to copy Dre.
Speaker 8: What Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 6: Did with that record made that shit move like you would not believe. You cannot tell me that's not an amazing record that you would listen to in your free time. It's not because who's dislike but that's it's just a great fucking song.
Speaker 2: It's but it's not because if if it wasn't distant, if it wasn't in the moment, if we didn't get that record out of the moment that it came out of, I don't think people would.
Speaker 6: But that's like saying if fifty cent didn't say go Shorty is your Birthday, wouldn't listen to in the club Like of course, yeah, we listened to it because of what they did the same thing. Make your point of we only listen to it because it's a diss We would never listen to that song otherwise the song wouldn't exist.
Speaker 1: Other I think I think even if Kendrick released that song and it wasn't a Drake dis I think it will still go up.
Speaker 9: Maybe it wouldn't think.
Speaker 2: That you think that song will be number one if he wasn't dissing.
Speaker 9: Drake, I don't know if it would be number one, But I still.
Speaker 2: Let's just say we know it wouldn't be number one. He doesn't have a number one without.
Speaker 8: Drake, So let's say we know that that's not true.
Speaker 1: But you also don't know that what other.
Speaker 7: Other I believe Humble was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got fact checked. Yeah, Humble was.
Speaker 7: Number one all the Lamas Lamars whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: So Humble, yeah one.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, you know, I mean people have number one records in the world, not very many. Okay, if you don't have an allegiance to this ship, you'd really enjoy it, Like this was fun, Like this.
Speaker 8: Is a really good time.
Speaker 2: Like it's not even about have.
Speaker 6: A lot of fun with your friends screaming they not like us. It's a good time. You don't have to put too much into it.
Speaker 2: It's not even about an allegiance, because allegiance is not It's not.
Speaker 7: Like he said he likes it, Drake, I said.
Speaker 2: I like the record, but I'm not listening to it. I'm not banging it because it's like I listened to it, I'm like, okay, but if it's if it's it's not anything incredible to me. It's a good record, but I'm not banging that ship Like okay.
Speaker 1: But day create plenty songs that aren't incredible record. How often doesn't incredible record come out? You listen to plenty of.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not the music I'm listening to is incredible because I'm controlling what I'm listening to. You came in here.
Speaker 9: You was dancing the push ups. This push ups incredible.
Speaker 2: I was dancing not like us when it first came out. I like the record, but I'm just saying number one. No, let's stop. That's not a number one record. Well it is because of the moment, the situation. That's what I'm saying, is not.
Speaker 1: Like the If Family Matter is not in the top five, then because Family.
Speaker 9: Matters is a pretty incredible record.
Speaker 1: But why is it not in the top five then or something?
Speaker 2: It's number seven.
Speaker 1: If you're saying that people need Drake for number ones, but none of Drake's disc records are even in the top five.
Speaker 9: What does that mean, I'm asking you. You said that people?
Speaker 2: He yeah, but we can't. We can't. We can't have the number one record conversation like, we can't. That's unfair to have that conversation.
Speaker 7: That's been Drake's whole angle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's unfair to have that because he has more than any of these guys.
Speaker 6: But the moment in itself, I don't think Family Matters would ever even reach any type of Billboard shit had it not been this moment and who he was dissing and what was going on. Of course, Drake has number one records, but that's not a number seven on the Billboard.
Speaker 2: Song.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the moment.
Speaker 2: If you feel like cool, I'm not mad at you feel like that. I'm just saying that, not like us would not say it's.
Speaker 6: An even split that all these records are in the Billboard top ten because of the moment. Because Kendrick Lamar and Drake are dissing each other, Family Matters is not a Billboard record. They would not be if they were putting an album together, forty would not be like, well that's the one that we're gonna lead with.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's just it's just a good song on the album that would be an album cut exactly.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying it's number seven because of the moment and who he's dissing, and vice versa with Kendrick. Though you could say not Like Us could be a record you would lead with. It has a bop, it's a it's a club record.
Speaker 1: If you changed on ers and make it not about pedophiles, it would still.
Speaker 8: If you keep the not like Us, that hook is great.
Speaker 2: About We can go back to when it came out. I came on here and said I like the record. So I don't want to sound like I don't like the record. I'm just saying I'm not playing the record just because it's not something I want to keep listening to. It's just not that dope Miss is a good record, but I'm not listening to it.
Speaker 9: Like would you trip walk to it at a barbecue?
Speaker 2: My Crift never barbecue?
Speaker 9: Okay, would you two step to it at a barbecue?
Speaker 2: Not like Us? Nah? Fuck that record?
Speaker 5: Well, bron was stepping into it at this event. He was out over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Is that where they filmed the video? Daylight is such an instigator without being one. Yeah, but he didn't she knew what the fuck he was doing here, shouts Daylight. I thought it was a good move. What was a good move dancing to it? Look who's dancing behind him? You think Daylight just wanted to post a video of him doing this? No, it was who's dancing behind him? M hmm, Okay, how mad do you think Drake is?
Speaker 8: I don't think matter what this video, that Lebron what's his middle name, Lebron's Lebron Michael James.
Speaker 9: I was about to say it has to be Michael.
Speaker 8: If it isn't, he'd lie about it, you know.
Speaker 6: You know, Drake was probably mad when he was warming up to like that, wrapping all the lyrics to like that they're supposed to be friends and now you're dancing with your wife to my pedophile record.
Speaker 8: I'd be tight.
Speaker 6: If I saw one of my friends dancing to my pedophile record, I would be highly upset, especially like if I find out because Daylight posted.
Speaker 7: It my pedophile record.
Speaker 8: You know how fucking livid i'd be, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because you would have to feel away if it's somebody that you consider a friend dancing to a record, somebody calling you a fucking pedophile. Yeah, I don't think that's that's the natural thing by word like you you jamming today?
Speaker 8: So is that?
Speaker 9: What is that why you won't dance to it?
Speaker 2: Find me dancing to most records.
Speaker 8: I don't push it.
Speaker 7: Not dancing.
Speaker 2: That's because we were in here.
Speaker 8: Or do you think?
Speaker 6: I mean we know lebron to be a hip hop historian, self proclaimed. Maybe he chooses hip hop for everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe hip hop over everything. Yeah, it's not wrong with that.
Speaker 6: I mean at the end of the day, like he's it's music over friendship, like he can't really help himself.
Speaker 8: I'd be so fucking mad at my friends if they would dance into that record.
Speaker 1: If somebody dished you, I wouldn't dance to it unless it was like a funny diss.
Speaker 6: No, if you want to dance to a disc record for me, cool, not the pedophile one.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah that stings.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not that sensitive. If somebody has a great dis record against me and like it jams like cool, that's fine, let's let's all, let's all.
Speaker 8: Dance to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, striking a chord for for a minor and it's about me. Nah, you and your wife getting the uber and go home when you hear that record.
Speaker 2: What do you feel about him taking those lines from old tweets?
Speaker 6: First of all, I came on this pod two pods ago and said three pods ago, they stole from Twitter.
Speaker 8: We can't just say Drake did it. We can't just say.
Speaker 9: Rapping like you're trying to free the slaves. Also from Twitter?
Speaker 2: Oh was it? Yes, I didn't see that tweet.
Speaker 1: All of that, All of that rhetoric was all from Twitter. And also, you do know that people can edit their tweets. People go back and edit the tweets to look like the exact lyrics and then they get screenshot it.
Speaker 9: It was a campaign.
Speaker 2: It wasn't real.
Speaker 5: It was a bought campaign. They all so happened to find the tweets from their archives and be like, oh my god, you owe me royalties. I'm not We're too smart for that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, in the case of Lizzo versus the State, they may have a chance because Lizzo stole that What's what's her famous line?
Speaker 9: Maybe how you feeling good?
Speaker 8: I'm a bad bit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's that? What's that line? What's that damn song.
Speaker 6: Called I'm I tested positive for being a bad bitch or something?
Speaker 2: No, that was not.
Speaker 8: Diabetes.
Speaker 7: Yes, so that was a tweet.
Speaker 9: The DNA test turns out I'm one hundred.
Speaker 8: She did twenty three and me.
Speaker 6: That was a That was a tweet, and that actually went to court because I think like Lizo liked the shit or something. It was proven that Lizzo saw that fucking tweet. I don't even know what the results of that were, but if somebody could prove it, yeah, go try to get your publishing.
Speaker 8: I'd want some pub on or not like.
Speaker 2: Us, There's been so many rabbit holes around this whole shit.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm getting tired with bibles. I don't even know what to believe at this point. I've been on what is it ebony something?
Speaker 8: Don't do that? Okay, you know the concert. Everyone knows what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Relax, I know you like black women, not about my my Brawser's account.
Speaker 7: Have any prints two K two four for.
Speaker 8: Those that don't know.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend, this account popped up with a video of all the items that were in the Meet the Ram's artwork. And that's where Drake fucked up. He's dealing with like real life supervillains. Anyone that holds a pill case up by a string on a balcony. That's like the Joker in real life. Drake definitely overestimated.
Speaker 8: Who the fuck was going going against him.
Speaker 6: So this came out and apparently the rumor is this person worked at the Mark Hotel is it and has footage of Drake in the lobby, stole all these items?
Speaker 2: How does this person give surveillance footage.
Speaker 7: They work at the hotel?
Speaker 8: How did someone get the footage of the solangean whole fight?
Speaker 6: They worked at the fucking whatever. The hotel is the standard, the standard m.
Speaker 2: So this gentleman worked at the Mark Hotel in New York and he's claiming that he's the one that stole luggage.
Speaker 6: They've been very cryptic on how everything has happened, and at this point I don't really know who to believe because I've seen some of the wildest theories that this person has footage of Drake smacking somebody in a wheelchair, which is like this, she got it all right.
Speaker 2: Don't break it up because that's stupid. It's actually just go ahead.
Speaker 6: So to me again, someone that binge watches like the Netflix crime series, I love looking into all the ship me and Julian were sending tweets back and forth all day because we enjoy this type of you start to lose, like not to say, not to say anyone had credibility, but once you land on oh that like screenshot of the security footage of Drake with I guess that fan that's in a wheelchairs with.
Speaker 7: Him a lot, mister potato head.
Speaker 8: Lost my fucking train of thought.
Speaker 7: Just just well, you said there were rumors that he smacked him.
Speaker 6: That they landed on there's footage of Drake smacking this gentleman. And that's where I'm like, all right, guys, I get it. You can land on pedophile because we've seen the d MS, we've seen the video footage of him on stage with the seventeen year old.
Speaker 8: Now we're landing on Drake smacking the shit.
Speaker 6: Out of a guy in a wheelchair on a breathing tube in a New York City hotel lobby.
Speaker 2: That's where we've went. And like, how deep, how pause? How deep into this beef do you have to be to fall in these rabbit holes? And I'm trying to be as soon as I hate it, I'm just not listening no more. Soon as somebody say, yo, yeah, Drake slapped a guy in a wheelchair. I'm just not listening.
Speaker 1: No, of course, and I think that's stupid. But the other thing about the Mark hotel and the items and the fake lie, oh we set you up with all of that stuff not being true. That is worth discussing because that is starting to make sense.
Speaker 8: Well, I think, is it. I think both sides have lied, and I think we need one more round with these two. But no one can lie.
Speaker 7: No, you can lie. That's no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I'm saying Kendrick outlied him, out, strategy, out everything to Drake on this entire thing.
Speaker 6: I think kendricklyed. I think Drake lied, but Kendrick just did it better. We need one round of just like all right, everyone has to tell the truth.
Speaker 9: The truth might be boring.
Speaker 7: That's whack. Give a shit about the truth. See keep lying?
Speaker 8: Okay, but the heart part six lies were boring to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit age like milk takest that out of age, like the Olsen's ones.
Speaker 5: That's fun because they have eating disorders and shit, that's funny.
Speaker 6: Though I thought cocaine was supposed to be like the Fountain Youth. I've seen a lot of cocads that look great. They probably had the first fentanyl ever. Anyways, I don't really know what to believe anymore. I didn't want to come in here and do the whole deep dive of what happened this weekend. Everyone just is continuing to put out bullshit. It's Twitter accounts of people we don't fucking know, giving information as if it's fact. I'm with Questlove now, this is not music anymore. This is just weird conspiracies back and forth with what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: And so what does this mean for future rap beefs though? Or is this something that is just specific to who this is because of it's Drake and Kendrick. Do you think that social media, the presence of social media and these beefs now and different platforms and things like that, do you think that affects how rap beefs play out now? Or is this just specific to these two?
Speaker 8: I think it's both.
Speaker 6: Because I saw a shout out to Danny from the stop he tweeted today. You could get easy two hundred thousand views right now on YouTube just for bringing up Drake's name and shipping on Drake. It's back to our conversation of these are just content creators and they happen to be talking about the biggest thing at the moment. If this wasn't Drake and Kendrick, I don't know if it has the legs that. Like, I don't see anyone doing deep dives on Game and Rick Ross right now, and Game is rapping rapping. It's for the moment of who it is just now, I don't even know what the fuck. I also don't care anymore. No children were and I hope Whitney was not armed. Like I'm being that corny guy.
Speaker 2: Now, and it's fucked up that you gotta be that guy. But that's where it's at.
Speaker 8: Because it's it's just passed anything to do with lyrics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of on that side of you know. I always just tried to talk about the music and the bars and that part of this whole battle, But all this other shit is like I mean, at this point, we're gonna get an episode of fucking SVU behind this shit now, Like that's where this is going. This is like soap opera shit. Now.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you a question though, with your your theory, well not your theory, but your stance last time we spoke about this on Meet the Grams, I said, I love that as a dis record. You said, well, the third verse, Drake does not have an eleven year old kid, so cancel it out like that can't count. I personally believe that Dave Free is not the father of Kendrick's child. Else, I also don't think Drake planted that eleven year old kids story.
Speaker 8: I think he was lying on Hart part six.
Speaker 6: If that's the case, do we cancel out family matters and Heart part six by your rules of if it's a lie, it can't count? Because I really don't think Drake planted.
Speaker 2: This all not canceling out none of Kendricks ruggers.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not what he's asking. He's asking specifically, if does your rule also apply to Drake?
Speaker 2: Hi applies to anybody?
Speaker 6: So if Drake is in fact completely lying that he planted this eleven year old kid thing to Kendrick on Hart part six, is he in the same boat that you put Kendrick of like you're just lying, You're just saying anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's not, if it's not, if it's not valid. Shit Now with the whole day Free shit, he said I heard it might be. He didn't say as a matter of factly, he didn't say it's a fact. No, none of that shit. He said he heard it might be. So he didn't lie about that.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you that you are right on a technical level, just let's.
Speaker 7: Not what it bar.
Speaker 2: He made that shit a hole verse. I'm just saying. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But then in Heart part six said he doubled out, it wasn't I heard.
Speaker 2: One of those kids. I heard one of those kids might be. That's all he didn't say.
Speaker 8: He bring up the Heart part six lyrics because you're right on family matters. He said that.
Speaker 2: He said, like even though that was said like if Dave fucked your girl and got her pregnant, like if Dave fucked your girl and.
Speaker 6: Got okay, so was that really the nuke that Drake thought it'd be. Then if we're gonna get like semantics with the actual.
Speaker 2: Word and now we're talking about.
Speaker 6: If you heard it might be as not a fucking nuke, fam if if it's a new I called it, if y'all called it.
Speaker 2: If y'all calling it a nuke because he got exposed for having the kid, which again he didn't even know if the kid was really his not yet during that whole push and shit, and that was a nuke for y'all in that battle. Yeah, feel like that's what killed Drake because how is how is if your fucking general manager had sex with your baby mother or your fiance and one of the kids might be his?
Speaker 6: How is that not a new but push it out pushes. He didn't say, Drake, you might be hiding a child. He said, Drake, you are hiding a child, period, no question. Motherfucker playing border patrol.
Speaker 2: Right. But we got that part. But after after that we know that during that time when the record came out, it was a paternity thing going on.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that there.
Speaker 9: Was not a paternity and I also don't think that that's true.
Speaker 2: Because it is true.
Speaker 1: Wasn't because it wasn't the Adidas uh that Adida's press run line. Didn't he have the thing lined up with Adidas to reveal his son.
Speaker 2: That was the rumor at that point. I really think another rumor, not a fact. Another rumor. Okay, this is all I'm saying like.
Speaker 8: This, you got to keep up with It wasn't a rumor because clearly we see adonais it wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's not.
Speaker 8: Was the truth. And I'm saying if Drake was sitting on this new.
Speaker 2: If this is not true or not yet I.
Speaker 6: Know, I just said, I'm speculating. I feel like, personally without facts that that is not Daveree's child.
Speaker 2: I just don't, okay.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying, Drake, on a strategy level, if that was what you were sitting on, like, yo, I got the nuke and it's yo, I heard, I heard that might be days.
Speaker 8: That's not a nuke.
Speaker 6: You don't need to drop the beat out if I really thought Drake knew that for real.
Speaker 8: To me, that's a crazy nuke if you know that, which is what where'd you hear that?
Speaker 7: And Pharrell confirmed that Drake had a deal with Adidas.
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, yo, he didn't. I think that that wasn't we knew that. I'm talking about it being a fello him using this kid as a rollout to the didas that that people were saying was supposed to be a thing.
Speaker 9: It was supposed to.
Speaker 1: I think that the line in Adidas was called added That's where that's where a story of added on came from, because that was supposed to be the sneaker I was supposed to come out, and his son was supposed to be premier with it. Drake knew that that was his kid. When push your tea drop that's on. That was not a rumor praternity. He knew it was his kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, did he.
Speaker 9: He started showing a little baby like soon after, like it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he even said he went to Wyoming and sent Kanye a photo of his kid. That's why he thought Kanye was the original league because he went there. He played on March fifteenth. He said, all this shit on the shop played on March fifteenth, sent him a photo of his son. Like, Drake knew that was his kid before that whole push thing. Now do we think Drake changed his child's name because of that? No one ever explained the added on to a Donnis thing.
Speaker 1: I think added on was the name of the sneaker that was coming out. It wasn't named after it was named after Adnas, but not his god.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, either way, I don't know. I'm left in the middle with this entire thing. I think everyone's lying and I'm curious to see how this plays out.
Speaker 8: But We can't do that. We can't.
Speaker 6: You want more records though, yeah, of course, I just don't want any more of this like hotel shit.
Speaker 8: You don't want no more national choir soap opera shit. You just want music, yes, like I did from the beginning. And if people always do that, cool. But I don't know, Maybe I just.
Speaker 6: Need to close the phone. I guess it's not their fault, it's mine. Why am I really?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry?
Speaker 9: And my phone?
Speaker 8: I should just close my phone? How do you guys want to do that?
Speaker 2: Those rabbit holes? Man, Once somebody said, nah, I heard the slaps. I heard once you say, I heard I'm done your ass all week And.
Speaker 1: Again you're saying you don't falling rabbit holes. But we had the discussion with that rabbit hole. Of that was Drake set that whole thing up with a little girl picture of the back. When that picture was hanging for two years. We discussed that was a rabbit hole that you fell in.
Speaker 2: No, that was part of it. Wasn't a rabbit hole. That was just on the timeline. Once Drake put the hard part six out and said that he had fed that information, but that wasn't a rabb hole, I was listening to music.
Speaker 8: Do you think Drake's ig post what was this? On Saturday?
Speaker 6: P Somely he posted what looks like a whole army against one person and said good times summer vibes.
Speaker 7: Up next white flag?
Speaker 8: Do you think he can passion fruit his way out of this?
Speaker 7: Drop another controller?
Speaker 2: What is passion fruit?
Speaker 8: Is way out of what people were alluding that.
Speaker 6: If he's saying summer summer vibes up next meeting, Drake is just gonna go focus on making music again and summer records.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not addressing this ship. I'm done. I already faced all one hundred of you. That was fun.
Speaker 6: I'm moving on to just making music. That's how people interpreted.
Speaker 2: This, and I do too.
Speaker 8: I think this was his way.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's waving the white flag, but I think he is done now with the direct back and forth records. I think he recorded a bunch and decided just not to drop them. And we'll hear bars on the album towards KENI.
Speaker 7: Back to people to death.
Speaker 2: This is a this is just I think what he does pretty much his entire career is just making music. He's making music for battle he's making music for summer vibes now. It's nothing out of his whehouses making music now. I don't think it'll be with the same energy as these records that we've gotten over the past month. But I do think that it's gonna be some songs in there with some lines are dedicated to certain individuals, But I don't think the energy will be battle energy. I don't think it'll be that.
Speaker 6: I kind of know your answer, but I'm still gonna ask the question the same way you look at Cole with the braggadocious like shit, you can't really hear that the same way now, Drake participated, so he can still talk greasy. He was talking greasy after the push of shit and it still sounded fine. Do you think he's allowed to say bars like if I push this button, everybody's heaving gated anymore? Can he really brag the way he was bragging before? Because I think this is drastically different than what the push t shit was. All right, you hit a kid, you bowed out J Prince whatever. I like Scorpion, it was cool. This is way different. You have a pedal stain. It's Kendrick Lamar. I don't know if he can just put out another song without people having a different view of him.
Speaker 8: I think out of the ship. You trolled somebody for a whole week, ask them to drop all ten records than they.
Speaker 2: But why do you But why do you keep saying bowed out of it? Like why do you say that? I think I think Jake Cole bowed out.
Speaker 6: No Drake participated so he can still talk greasy. I give him the utmost respect. I think that anyone that stays and goes back and forth with any rapper, I give respect.
Speaker 8: You participated. If you lost, cool people take else.
Speaker 2: I think I think in this people are because you know, I think people wanted to continue as long as people wanted to continue, and because one artist is like all right, man, like, how how many times are we supposed to go back and forth with this? Like I'm not going to spend seven more records going at you like okay. That's to me, that's not bounding out. That's saying like, all right, y'all when you want to keep going back and forth, cool, do your thing. I'm going on vacation. I got more music coming this summer, like have fun.
Speaker 8: To bow out of the current.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that. I think that in artist does have a say in when they feel like, yo, I'm not going to keep going back and forth like for another month and because this when does it stop?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But he reserves the right to make that decision. But we reserve the right to criticize his decision.
Speaker 2: But that's not bound out to me.
Speaker 1: What Paul is saying, you should provide Okay, if you guys are going to criticize that decision, what should be the alternative is the alternative him going for another five songs to stop.
Speaker 5: Always has to stop, stop and win. That's the point of a beef is to.
Speaker 9: Win, So you want him to keep going until he wins.
Speaker 5: I'm saying I was under the impression based on how pusha when that Drake was coming into this differently with the attitude of fuck it. I can't lose this one. My mistake last time was not putting out music. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I think he's bowing out for other reasons outside. I think this not even in the whole conspiracy thing. I think like Kendrick knows more shit. I think he wrote ten records, He's got a lot of nice stuff sitting on ice right now, ready to press go, and I think Drake was like, I'm good and it stopped.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's it.
Speaker 5: I think that I think it's pretty simple. I don't think it's complicated complex.
Speaker 1: I think Drake is starting to realize, or just think this that no matter what he does, people don't want to see him win. And I think he's starting to realize that no matter what he does, no matter how good.
Speaker 2: To me, Drake learned it very. He learned a very What I think he learned during this is because I don't think that all of these people that are playing these record are Kendrick fans. I don't believe that. I believe these are people that just don't like Drake and they were waiting for that moment to be like I finally get rid of his life skined kid from Canada that I fucking hate winding on every record for they could.
Speaker 9: Be objective and just choose Kendrick over.
Speaker 2: They don't have that too.
Speaker 8: But I is the end the moment fan, they moved to the next moment right now, This is the moment.
Speaker 2: I just Drake. That's what I think, Like, I get it, you know, hate Drake. We want him going. He's been on on on top of the charge way too long. He's not real hip hop whatever, but we know things that people say whatever. I get it, and I just think that in this moment, those voices became magnified because it was a battle with him and somebody and they were just waiting for that opportunity to say, fuck him, you lost, get out of here. You're a pedophile, you slapped the guy in a wheelchair. You're on ozimpic. You gotta know his job, You gotta hey, Ross, gotta respond.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just put them because I'm just in my mind just you know.
Speaker 8: Let's let's wrap this and then we'll get right to it.
Speaker 2: But I'm just thinking that in that moment. I just think in that in this moment, Drake found that out and he felt that, and he's probably like, Okay, cool, I'll be the villain or hate me now whatever. I'm going to enjoy my vacation some of vibes up.
Speaker 7: Next, he'll make a song, make people love of him again.
Speaker 9: He need another nice for what That's what.
Speaker 5: I want to hear. Yeah, he needed to get a bunch of black women, put him in a video, do the whole empowering and ship older ones.
Speaker 8: Of course, d It's never gonna be over for Drake. He's Drake.
Speaker 6: He's one of the biggest artists ever. He'll be fine. But I'm saying for the first time, it's gonna be in the back people's heads, no matter how good the next single is.
Speaker 8: But to my original question.
Speaker 6: Can he talk the same way he did on nine AM and Charlotte, same way he did on Red Button?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This like after Scorpion, even though he bowed out of that shit, he was still talking greasy and it sounded fine, like it was okay. I think it's a little different now that Drake will make a hit cool Wall dance it. I'm talking about when he's rapping on the next album. You can't talk the same way you talked on Nam Charlotte to me?
Speaker 2: Why can't he?
Speaker 8: Though that's why he did that after you said he lost the push it, Still he was still talking the same way, But.
Speaker 6: I never said it at that point. At that point, I didn't think he could not talk greasy. You're still Drake. You were battling someone And I mean this very respectfully to push as far as numbers go, someone very beneath you, as far as status in numbers. Wise, you can keep talking greasy to all these other raffers.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 6: It's different now you met your match. You can't say bars like if I hit this red button, everybody's heaven gated because you hit the red button and no one went to heaven. M Metro is still still doing fine, doing better. Everyone that he dissed in that whole ship is no one's having gated. So can he talk that way again?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 8: It's gonna sound the same way you said with Coley. No, it's certain he'll.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that. Stop saying that, Stop saying that. Please stop bringing J. Cole's name up. I love J Cole, I love Dreamville. Stop. He is no longer allowed in this conversation. He stepped away from the battle, and I'm not mad at him. I'm different. Drake participated. He gets still talk. He can't talk the way he talks. Yes he can, Yes he can, Yes he can't.
Speaker 8: That's part because that's the luxury opportunity. Nothing happened, that's the.
Speaker 2: Luxury of being in a battle, win, lose a draw. I was in it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, whatever happens. From it happens, one of us got to lose, one of us whatever.
Speaker 2: But when you jump into battle and the other guy's great to come out of the dressing room and then you jump out of the ring like now I'm cool. You can't compare that to what Drake did. If you, you cannot go back.
Speaker 8: In the tape because we actually do this on tape, not even digital.
Speaker 6: I said, it's different because he participated, and I respect Drake for that. You could still talk your shit, people take l's You just can't talk the same exact way you have been for the last can man?
Speaker 2: Yes you can, bro he went through it. He went into battle. Now, whether you feel like he won a loss, that's cool, that's subjective. That's up to you. But you can't say or now you got you can't talk the same, Yes you can. I was in a battle, so Jay and Nas battle. You feel like Jay lost? That didn't stop the way Jay was talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he told us that he was contributing to the nine to eleven funds, gotcha, Nas?
Speaker 2: Whatever. What I'm saying is, no matter what wind lose a draw, as long as you go to the battle and you battle, you still can come out of that talk and however you want, you was talking before that, When you back out of the battle, you can't talk that point.
Speaker 8: He can still talk his ship. But can he say bars life? Yes, everybody's guess he can, yes, yes, And why is everyone still on the earth?
Speaker 1: Yes, he can, because first of all, that's obviously like a euphemism, and not every single bar has to be true. Niggas lying their raps all the time. It's not that deep. I think you're looking a little bit too deep into it. Drake will be absolutely fine. And on top of that, it ain't like Drake went against some little nigga and got washed. Drake went against arguably the second biggest rapper in the world, like he can still. It's like, okay, I want to guess, Kendrick Lamar, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to, But you can't sit with us like I had actual competition. If I lost, I lost, that's fine. I think he's fine. I think he's fine. I think he can talk as greasy as he wants. I think actually he'll talk greasier or he might go back into his woman eyes in toxic bag.
Speaker 7: I wonder what accent. He's gonna pop out.
Speaker 6: With Like I was saying that NBA players couldn't even brag about their their bubble ring.
Speaker 8: Now Drake can brag about this whole ship.
Speaker 2: I think you can still How was that the same?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 2: How is that the same? Please land that? How is that the same? How is a bubble ring the same as this battle? How?
Speaker 6: Because you can't brag about how you will end everybody, and clearly in the last two battles you haven't ended anyone. Okay, So the bubble ring you were saying, you know, ragging about some shit don't even stands.
Speaker 8: He was a fucking summer League.
Speaker 9: He ended Rocky.
Speaker 7: That wasn't the real beef.
Speaker 6: You but he ended listen love that part and he smoked Rocky. I thought Rocky was stupid, Like he set that up so easy for Drake. But is it over for Rocky because Drake said he foxed Rihanna when we already knew he did.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 9: But in the battle he won that that battle.
Speaker 8: I mean, that was gonna go without saying. But everyone can.
Speaker 9: Still say, hit this brad button. Everybody han't gate it.
Speaker 7: He won.
Speaker 8: Rocky is on Earth doing just fine.
Speaker 2: Rick Rosse gotta respond. I agree, and y'all know how I feel about Rick, one of my favorite rappers. But you can't pick and choose. You can't respond to Drake for the four balls he sent your way and push ups as fast as you did. And y'all know I came here, was like, I don't think Ross should have responded so quick with that battle because we were here to see Drake and Kendrick and that kind of took some of the steam away for a moment. But this game Record Free Ways Revenge, I believe it's called Rick, you gotta respond, one of my favorite MC's. I respected you for responding to Drake because you're an MC and MC says your name, you write to it. I'm not putting a clock on you because I think that that's stupid when fans, but like, yo, you got forty of us to respond. I'm not one of those guys, but you responded really fast to Drake. I'm expecting expecting a response to the game. That's all. That's all I'm saying. It has to and I get it. I understand. You know, Ross put out a video and you know niggas is starving, they hungry, you know, whatever, you want to say, but you got to get in that booth and put pen to paper. It has to happen. That's just part of That's just part of it.
Speaker 9: Games. What do you think about games?
Speaker 7: Effort? Oh? Game?
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's what this is what game do. Game was itching for the listen when I heard when I seen them, when I seen them them tweets, and I said, here, the record is done, the record if you know the game, If listen, the record is done, it's ready to upload.
Speaker 8: You think Kendrick having ten records is crazy, No, the game got he got records forty sitting right now.
Speaker 2: Done. The records are done, waiting to go. So listen, and Rory can tell you Ross is one of my He's high on my list. You know what I'm saying. So it's like, I right, we can't do the selective politics. See this is where it gets sticky at We can't do the selective politicking and jump out there and go at the light skinned kid that sings and raps from Canada. But then the kid from Compton wants some smoking.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, but you can't downplay Drake like that. When it comes to Ross's effort at going at him. Oh you can't come at the light skin kid from Canada. No, it's oh you can't just come at the biggest rapper in the world.
Speaker 9: Say it like that, don't downplay it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying what niggas on line. I'm just saying what niggas online is saying, like these are the you know, this is what they called.
Speaker 9: Dy the biggest rapper in the world more people.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't call him that, we know that that's what it is. But I'm just saying, like with the game, it's just a different energy that it takes too, because the game wants that smoke, you understand, I'm saying that we know. You know, Drake was like yo, listen man, and I'm I feel whack about Drake and Ross getting into it because I love the music that they've given us. I was hoping that we would get a real album from them together. That's probably not gonna happen anymore. But Ross can't jump out there as quick as he did when Drake said his name, shoot a video. Have bell at in the video. We know that's the promo time. You know, everybody gonna look at this video. We can't make that that and then when the game wants some real smoke, just laugh at him and eat cereal out of a Louis Vuitton Cereal bowler.
Speaker 1: You had the conversation before that. Drake doesn't respond to everybody that comes at him. For example, y'all's old colleague didn't respond to him because he felt like it wasn't worth it. What if Ross feels like game isn't worth it? Like no, like like he said, you hungry, niggas is hungry. Niggas is looking for attention.
Speaker 8: That's the smartest thing he could ever do in this Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but nah, nah, it's different when just two weeks ago you was at somebody else for that.
Speaker 1: Maybe he had, but that's probably because he has a real issue with him. He said he doesn't have a real Maybe he doesn't have a real issue with game. Game just wants some attention. Is he obligated to give everything?
Speaker 2: Had a real issue with Drake that wasn't a real issue A season desist. French is still following it.
Speaker 7: Yeh. But if you're gonna shoot shoot.
Speaker 8: Up, no, we know it was something else.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was gonna say it's something else for sure.
Speaker 5: And if you're gonna like if you're gonna shoot shoot up, I'd go after Drake over a game of course.
Speaker 2: Going to do more for you than anything else in your career.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that I that's smart on Ross's part.
Speaker 2: Now, but we MC, he's the MC's though. It's a law. It's a law. He's being called out, he's being he's being called to the to the floor.
Speaker 9: That's but see you, But you don't apply that lassa.
Speaker 2: We're not black, like game is not a formidable opponent. We're not gonna do that. It's amazing, I think. So let's keep it right there the p and hit records to prooved. Let's keep it right there. It's his game.
Speaker 1: But what I'm talking about mal moving the goalposts because you don't want Drake to respond to every single body, every single person that threatens him or that shoots shots.
Speaker 2: To hit Ross, the one that's not formidable yet, Like, what are you talking about? Like this is Rick Ross and this is game. Russell absolutely performed the game, like absolutely should absolutely respond the game like we're not black, Like game is not worth a response that we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm talking about as far as popularity and levels where their career is right now. Do I think that the Game is more talented than Rick Ross when it comes to lyricism, Yes, but he doesn't have the career that Rick Ross has at this moment. Game has not been on top for a long time.
Speaker 7: This is a losing battle for Ross.
Speaker 5: I think Game would has nothing to gain from the Game would wash him, and it would optically to Demarus's point to the public, look like Ross lost to someone smaller than him.
Speaker 2: You think you think Russell?
Speaker 7: I think Game would clean Ross's cloud?
Speaker 2: Why do you think that the game?
Speaker 7: I think he's more equipped for this. We just sat with Game.
Speaker 6: Game has twelve point eight monthly listeners on Spotify. Ross has fourteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're not doing that. I don't know where y'all like, Yeah, but I don't know where, y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know where y'all. I don't know where y'all was going with that. But Ross absolutely needs to respond to Game. I don't know, y'all was just trying to go with this.
Speaker 6: This smart thing for his career would be to pretend like Game is beneath him when he's not.
Speaker 8: Think because this, like I said, so, that's not.
Speaker 2: The smart thing to do. Because we know he's not.
Speaker 8: I said last episode, this is gonna so go bad for Ross. Game will not let up.
Speaker 6: Also, Ross may have met his match to as far as a beat picker, Game doesn't get the credit that he deserves, as far as his ear and the beats he picks, I eat there, Cross whatever, ship two fire beats. Ross is not just gonna out beat him when it comes to that, He's gonna need Wallet to help him Ghost right, He's going to need a lot of help if he wants to go against Game.
Speaker 8: Game is never going to let up.
Speaker 6: I think Game control better than you want the Internet, and Ross is one of the best. Yeah, but I think he was gonna shoot videos. Game is gonna He's probably on a flight to Miami right now.
Speaker 2: Ross is the same way Ross control, He Ross trolls. He does all of that too personality, So which is why he got to get in that booth and put a record together. I agree, we're not gonna act like Ross can't rap. We're not gonna act like Ross can't put out a dope record. He can.
Speaker 1: I just got he can out rap Battle the Game, man. Not many people can't out rap Battle the Game.
Speaker 2: I hear you. He gotta respond, he got to put a record out like we're not going to We're not doing less. No selective politician when it comes to him seeing if you're gonna go at Drake one week and then the Game go at you the next you gotta go Game the next week.
Speaker 8: We're agreeing with you. We're just saying it would be a very bad idea for Rick Ross to do that. I don't know. I don't know why y'all saying that. I don't I don't think y'all got to put more respect on Ross on his pen.
Speaker 6: I feel like we spoke this into existing five years ago when you and I were debating about Ross versus Game, which we said on record was the weirdest debate we were ever having, Like these two aren't even really the same, Like why are we even debating this. Hove even got into the mix about it when we had that argument. It's so weird to me how the world works, that we spoke this into existence, and finally we're going to see that I was right.
Speaker 8: Game is a better rapper.
Speaker 1: Listen, if I needed a number one record, I know what I though, Rick Ross in the studio for a number one record, before a game.
Speaker 9: But Game can rap.
Speaker 8: Game is a better rapper than Rick Ross I said five years ago to you, and we argued.
Speaker 2: About it, and you again, you fucking tripping to the point Ross can rat. Were not listening, man, Stop, See this is what I'm saying, y'all, don't be paying.
Speaker 7: That's not saying he can't rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, but he's saying it like like like it's not going to like he's gonna get smoked, like his clock is gonna get clean. I we not doing that.
Speaker 8: His clock will get cleaned from jayceon Taylor.
Speaker 2: Listen, I fuck with games. I fuck with Game. And this is what Game does.
Speaker 6: He does, Taylor, he does this, he does and now you're downplaying Game. Yes, Game does this better than most rappers. But Game also has classic albums. Game also has hit records. But he also has a desography that is undeniable.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 6: He doesn't put out music. You could say he does goofy ship in his life. I don't care Ross too.
Speaker 8: He got one distaburdman who don't Ross got classic records? Of course he's he got hit records. He has a teflon, He has classic mixtapes for sure.
Speaker 2: So what he's saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying the Game is a better rapper than Rick Ross. I'm not saying who makes better music.
Speaker 2: This is why drop the ship Man, because I don't want to keep yelling at you. I just want to play the record.
Speaker 8: He needs to call walle Stlly Pill. Who else got dropped from MMG? Pill shouts a pill.
Speaker 6: He needs to call everybody that can rap for real to get help.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that you. I mean, listen, I'm not listening. The game Game is. This is what he does. He's equipped for this battleship. This is what he do. But we're not gonna act like Ross can't put pin the paper and Raper?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 6: Who gets who gets Cool and Dre in the divorce? Because that you know, Game has already reached out to Cool and Dre. He's making chess moves. You might hear gunplay on that intro. Mm hmm, this one get cool and the other one get Dre.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I want to see this though. I want to hear the music that comes from this. Though.
Speaker 9: I don't think Ross is gonna respond what's crazy.
Speaker 8: I don't say that. What's crazy is there's so much against the game. Don't say that, yo, he's the easiest say that. There's so much material to go back. I'm just saying, you're dealing with a monster.
Speaker 2: No, this is the game. This is what game does. He does, this is this is where he fucking thrives. This is like the game is like he was waiting to come off the bench and just like, yo, go get a bucket because this is what he Yo, just go get a bucket.
Speaker 9: He been in practice and warm up, Go get.
Speaker 2: A fucking bucket. All right, Cool, So this is what game does. But we're not gonna act like Ross is just somebody that you know is just gonna get steam rolled in this because this is what game he can. He can rap with the best of them, and he has rapped with the best of them. So I mean, we're going this is why we need the record. See what I'm saying, This is why we need a Ross response, because we gotta have something to go off of. We have to you gotta just see how he constructs a record going that game. We gotta we gotta hear it. We have to hear it. There's no way Ross cannot respond to this.
Speaker 6: The window right now is open with sexual assaultant raps, game has cases, game has photos. This Ross is wasting his time all.
Speaker 2: The wise, Ross wasting this time.
Speaker 6: If this because it's been three days and he has a window to get the pedophile ship off.
Speaker 8: I think game is gonna drop tonight.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Ross is wasting too much time.
Speaker 2: Why do y'all keep through this whole battle. Why do y'all keep putting this clock on these rappers?
Speaker 8: It's twenty twenty four, But that's stupid, Like I didn't, I don't, I didn't. I don't think anybody ever said yo, Na's got two days to respond after Jay dropped his shit Like that's.
Speaker 1: Also you know that we have a short attention everybody has a shorter attention span now.
Speaker 8: And we'll move on from this. This isn't Drake and Kendrick.
Speaker 6: Why liked Ross's response to Drake was I wasn't looking for it, but he did it in record time and was like, all right, I'll listen to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this. I wasn't mad at it, but I was mad at the timing of it.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying no this, people will move on by next week if there isn't some quick responses with this.
Speaker 2: Nah, I think they'll be right back whenever Ross decides to drop this record, and it's aim that Game people be right back front and center to entertain this whole back and forth. I think. I don't think that people are sitting there like people were through the Drake and Kendrick shit, like yo is he driving tonight? Is he driving? It's not that type of anticipation. But trust and believe. If a Ross record hits the timeline next week and it's a director that responded to Game people are listening to that ship.
Speaker 8: We shall see. It's gonna look a little crazy for I.
Speaker 1: Want to Ross over and under what shout out? The DraftKings, the Who's gonna win? You want to do an official Ross in three game and two? What we're gonna do?
Speaker 2: See. I don't know if Ross is gonna I don't know if Ross is gonna do that. I don't know if he's gonna be keep dropping every time Game responds with another record. I don't think. I don't think Ross is gonna do that, but I do think he's gonna drop a record here.
Speaker 6: He has, but he looks funny to like because we love that he trolls all day, whether it was with DJ Envious or whoever he's talking to. It's not like Kendrick who disappears all the time. You can't be on the internet trolling all day when there's two records in the atmosphere about.
Speaker 8: You and you just avoiding.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 6: Like you look Ross, with someone that like disappeared a lot, it wouldn't be like, all right, maybe he'll address it when he gets the time. You can't be on the internet all goddamn day and you're not addressing what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a response. I do think a response is coming on Rosses. Like I said in the Drakes, he's an MC. This is what he does. He raps. I'm just hoping I think he will, but I'm hoping that he responds soon. That's all.
Speaker 8: Game is going to be in Rick Ross's driveway by Friday with his phone out.
Speaker 6: Y'all let's fight and game will be serious.
Speaker 2: See that's what you see. That's what I don't want see. That's to me, it's like, come on, man, like, don't it don't got to go to that and they don't got to go to fighting. But like I want the music though, like I want anytime Ross drops, I want to hear what Rosses is saying. So give give give us that, at least give us the record. I don't wante somebody fighting. I don't want see nobody shooting and all of that ship is where they lose me with that type of ship. But I want to hear the fucking music though one thousand.
Speaker 9: Oh lord, why is Meek Mill coming at fifty?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 8: I'm going on though?
Speaker 2: What he? Fuck that turn my mind? I'm about to start dicing niggas?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: What fuck that I'm about to start? I'm about to start this wait till my disrecord drop?
Speaker 10: Yon.
Speaker 6: I just think people don't understand sometimes their opponent Ross with this game shit, uh Puff's son with his fifty shit, Like you're dealing with people that will.
Speaker 8: Never anybody want to battle? Why does anybody want to get into a back and forth for fifty I'm never get to back. But y'all never gonna hear me saying about.
Speaker 2: Waking up pressing the issue with niggas, Like he wake up on that? I could Like, That's the one rapper in all of this that I think everybody should just try to ignore. At best, it's fifty don't because you're just gonna lose. He's the most petty, He's the biggest troll next to Kanye, like you just don't want you don't want that issue.
Speaker 1: And he's also very tapped in when people are petty and gossip a lot and like always no tea, people bring them tea. So like fifty Cent knows a lot of shit about a lot of people because a lot of people confide confide shit in him, Like I would never go I'm not.
Speaker 9: Pressing that button, that's red button. Everybody happen.
Speaker 2: But what is Mek? What is Meek beefing with fifty about now?
Speaker 1: So well, what I'm saying on my time, I just having to refresh my timeline while we were recording, and fifty Cent was responding to Diddy's son, like why would you say some stupid shit like this when you know the feeds aren't investigating Meek Mill retweeted it and said, because you're federal. The street niggas and queens know that's why you're trying to pick on a little boy, your own son.
Speaker 9: Hate your guts.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful to be on the island with my son and his friends on his birthday. Don't follow these guys. They miserable lives, be terrible talking about fifty cent.
Speaker 7: Just why though? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did that? Where does that come?
Speaker 7: Like? Can just like block?
Speaker 1: I guess does Meek mil have a close connection to the the Diddy family and that's why he's like sticking up for them while fifty sons connection?
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 7: Him?
Speaker 2: That's uncle Leek? Does he have a close kid?
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 2: Shit you at the end of that teller he got a really close connection.
Speaker 6: With with Diddy, like which I don't remember when I had that friend you called uncle and then you got older and was like, oh she was fucking him.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's uncle meere. I'm not looking out for his step son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not putting that that's I told her. I never believe that bullshit. That was just absolute. But for the master, that question, King Comb's cool. You want to protect your father or step in the line of fire. Everyone in the studio, myself included, everyone in this room.
Speaker 6: We all need to sit in the studio and go does the world need this? Does this need to be bounced? Let's listen to it a few more times. Is this necessary to put out in the world. Nobody If they asked themselves that three times in that studio, somebody would have been.
Speaker 2: Like, Nah, it depends on who's in the studio.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 8: It was a fun Saturday. I'm glad we recorded this.
Speaker 2: Depends on who we can play this. It depends on who's in the studio.
Speaker 8: That King comb is This is so fucking bad an offbeat?
Speaker 2: Like why? Like why not offbeat? Why? But who's expecting it to.
Speaker 6: Be I've heard him rap on be plenty of times. Yeah, but you're not expect I like some King Combs music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not expecting a disc record to be like the one that he sampled from his dad.
Speaker 9: How You Wanted with Tianna Taylor is a pretty good record.
Speaker 2: The drummer Kodak is cool.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that one, but I mean we know why that's yeah, yeah, cutting copy and paste. That's not hard to do.
Speaker 6: And like, I don't know, I guess it's all wrapping jokes. But what what is going to happen when someone says no Diddy? I think no Diddy is corny. I hate when people say it's cringe worthy. But King Combs is.
Speaker 8: Not his pops well, listen, he hasle go around and smack somebody if they say but he has the right.
Speaker 2: To defend his his dad and his his family's name. Like he's he's well within he's right of doing that. By thissn't fifty Well, I don't. Well fifty has been one of the loudest for ten years. Yeah, but he's been as of late with this whole thing. He's been one of the loudest when they came to the whole Diddy situation.
Speaker 8: So I feel that way.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 6: On the stone Ship, the shack shine and sharp thing engineers just need to speak up more.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like, hey guy, this was fun. We had a fun day in a studio. Just the world really need this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need to say that. Check we didn't need to hear that shack shin. Like it's okay to to just, you know, go on your ig and post like something talking about somebody, Like you don't have to go to the studio and put something to to wax, Like you don't have to do that. You can straight up just post something on your Twitter, your Instagram, tell us how you feel about this individual, call them whatever names you want to call them. Everything doesn't need to be audio on a beat, well need that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes Twitter is the start of these beefs because someone somehow on this timeline in old Metro tweet from twenty twelve came on the timeline where he tweeted my phone rings to the studio with jeezy your rings to sit send Soldier boy packs of beads.
Speaker 7: Sit down. This is from July twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: So the Soldier Boy replied like yesterday. You know hey, he got twenty four hours to lead that tweet and then twenty one Savage said, or what and then we're seeing you know soldier boy.
Speaker 7: Obviously that was his green light.
Speaker 5: Boy, you bitch, you're not from the A, I'll slap the shit out of you from the UK, all that shit, and then he's been on a rim.
Speaker 6: Soldier Boy got some nervous say where somebody's from and then he said from.
Speaker 8: Mississippi, Atlanta, Chicago, Compton.
Speaker 5: The most disrespectful thing Soldier did after that was take to Twitter again and say Happy Mother's Day and added Metro and if you're not, if you didn't remember, Metro's mom was tragically killed in a murder suicide from her ex husband, Soldier boy tweeted that, yeah it was today, so this is Mother's Day yesterday. Yeah see this is and now all the floodgates are up. So this isn't gone to music. It hasn't gone to records at all. This is purely staying on Twitter. But it's just as bad, if not worse.
Speaker 2: You don't. This is where things can turn quickly, like you don't play with somebody like that, like happy Mother's Day and my mom was tragically killed because if I'm if I'm Metro, you know, and as much as I love my mom, just you know, somebody tweets that it's not even about music no more. Now it's like I may end up doing something stupid if I cross paths with this dude, and that's can you blame him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Because it also gets worse. He tweeted this one also last night. This makes y'all mad.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm smoking Mama Metro in a fat ass wood right now, so he's tripling down like he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I'm not. I'm not shit like this. I don't even like like talking about because I know where that type of shit can go. I know where that energy can take you.
Speaker 6: In twenty sixteen, he threatened to kill me on Twitter. Tech was with me and we were in Houston. Better was there too.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't me?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 2: Just where I'll kill you?
Speaker 8: Nigga Social always said that to add this is rory. This was another one. Though I forgot what was going on.
Speaker 6: Soldier Boy said he was hacked while he was making videos on the account, Like you can't be hacked while doing live videos from your Twitter account.
Speaker 9: He said his iCloud was hacked though.
Speaker 6: My Twitter and I was just he was legitimately on his timeline making videos on the hacked account, like did they hacked your videos?
Speaker 8: Like anyways? Then from there he told me he was gonna murder me.
Speaker 2: Well, he still might be trying to make good on that. Thomas hent seen it yet, right, No, I have not seen. Oh see there you go. You might be heav't gated Damn, Soldier Boy might haven't given you told the boy haven't gained you. I wouldn't let that happen to you, Bro, I got you no.
Speaker 8: More, Big Draco. He wasn't lying about that home vision.
Speaker 7: Yeah, didn't he kill someone of that?
Speaker 1: The way he linked back when he was shooting is the funniest far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, currently it looks like it's not just Metro. He's really dogging twenty one as well.
Speaker 9: Because twenty one jumped in it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well twenty one a Metro close friends.
Speaker 1: So yeah, twenty one said it was up from twenty one said when I catch you like it's basically like it's over.
Speaker 2: But this is what I'm saying. You start talking about somebody that you're you know, a friend of mine's mother in that way, I can only expect that That's what I'm saying, Like, you know, you like to play these you know, people like to say these things on social media, and you know, for whatever reason, you get you know, traction and interaction with a bunch of people in the shed, like you want that moment. But you know, it's certain things you just don't play with. You don't. You don't play with somebody's mother, Uh not being here anymore.
Speaker 9: Our mother's day is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you don't. That's that's It's just certain things that it's.
Speaker 7: Just like a good tweet from twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't play with you like that, So I you know this type of shit. I unfortunately, I do feel like this is going to turn into something that we don't need and we don't want to see. But you know, when you say things like this directed that people and you know you can't you can't expect somebody to have or take the high road all the time and to do the right thing and to ignore certain things. Certain things affect people, And when you say that would intend to affect somebody. Sometimes you get what you ask for, but sometimes you don't know what else is coming with what you ask for. So yeah, I'm not gonna pay that too much mind. But it's just, you know, this is the type of shit you don't want to see.
Speaker 6: Though, I feel like Soldier Boy has done this so much that just another day on the timeline. He's saying, when Savage signed the boxing contract, what happened to the contract with Chris Brown that Floyd was putting together? What happened to the blueface shit like he sent a million.
Speaker 2: Acres you're talking about? I said, I'm not mad at a tweet like that. I'll beat the fuck out you.
Speaker 8: He continued, But anytime somebody tries to set up a fade with.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah, no, he doesn't sign a contract talking about ain't nobody ain't nobody fading. When you say I'm putting your mama in a in a backwood and I'm smoking on your what, you will fucking die saying that to certain piece. This is not saying this. You could say you want to fight and sign a box petition if that's what you want to do. But when you say you rolling somebody's mother in a backwood and you smoking on somebody's mother that's deceased, bro, you can't. It ain't no fucking sign no boxing petition. That's it's just you don't play. You don't play with certain soldier boy is not a little kid, he's a grown man. You don't play with shit like that. That's something you do not play with. You do not play with it like that. And somebody whoever's in this corner.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I don't know who these dudes be having around them.
Speaker 2: But you can't play with it like that. You can't. You cannot play with people's families and the and the and their loved ones passing away. You cannot play with that. It's certain things you do not play with.
Speaker 6: Whatever I mean, I don't know if this is just like the corny mature way to look at it is it worth crashing out over Sojia boy, who does this all sucking day?
Speaker 2: Depends on who you're talking to. Depends on who you're talking.
Speaker 8: To showing twenty one savage.
Speaker 2: I don't know those gentlemen personally, but listen, no, I would I be surprised? Would I be surprised to open the timeline.
Speaker 8: And we're gonna end it all because a Soljier boy.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm just saying, it depends on who you're talking to. Bro, you do I don't. I don't play with you like that because I don't want to find out who I'm talking to. That's why I don't play with it like that.
Speaker 6: Of course it's corny what Soldier Boy is doing. I'm saying to stop your run and feeding your family because Sojia Boy decided to go on Twitter one day.
Speaker 1: But it would never do but it would never happen like that. It would be like we've had the conversations before. These people who are around who are eager to prove themselves to the artists, like I'm loyal to, I'm loyal to Let me get this nigga. It be them people, Yeah that do things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you're inviting all of slaw Gang into the fold now too. Yeah, I don't think twenty one is gonna go pull the trigger.
Speaker 6: No, that's not what I'm saying either, But having anything attached to you in the height of rico like yeah, for some tweets, just let Soldier boy fucking be an idiot in the corner by himself.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, you know your words and and things like that. You gotta be careful with that type of shit. It's all I'm saying. Be careful what you say and who you say it too, because everybody is not playing the same game you play. Everybody's not trolling, everybody's not looking for cloud, everybody's not looking for attention. Some people really love their loved ones and they're not gonna let anybody play with that. So you take from that what you take from it.
Speaker 6: I'm speaking as someone that is trying to become a reformed idiot. I've said on this podcast, I need to keep myself out of certain situations because I'll make the wrong decision and lose it all over some shit.
Speaker 8: I shouldn't have lost it. I'm stupid.
Speaker 6: I would not make the right decision in the moment emotions get the best of me a lot. If I see someone, I'll make the wrong fucking decisions. And I'm saying I could never imagine sitting down in a fucking cell because Soldier Boy tweeted me that's.
Speaker 8: You as someone that would make the wrong decision and trying to realize and put things in perspective where.
Speaker 6: I don't want my emotions to get the best of me. That'd be a tough one. I feel good for like the first year in prison, second year, Like what am I doing here?
Speaker 8: Bro, Soldier Boy.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying so as you're speaking for you, speaking for your feelings and how you would handle yourself.
Speaker 8: Listen, I almost killed a babysitter this. You're not above anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but some people some people just don't. Some people don't handle things the way you would, is know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: That's yeah, you know I handle things.
Speaker 2: Some people are not where you are. Some people are not where you are.
Speaker 8: I'm not there. I'm trying to convince myself.
Speaker 2: No, you're there, you're there, you're there, But some people they're not. And some people are there and they don't mind getting out of there for certain situations. Some people are very calm. I'm been very cool and collecting and laid back until certain things are pushed and then they're like, I fuck all this shit.
Speaker 8: So glad this isn't a carry state.
Speaker 5: Speaking of a calm, cool, collected I saw I was out with some friends on Saturday and I saw two A List celebrities in the West Village.
Speaker 7: How one was John Ham?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is John Ham?
Speaker 8: You know John?
Speaker 2: I don't going to tell me who I know? Who the fuck is John Ham?
Speaker 7: You know who the fuck John Hamm is?
Speaker 2: Oh that's my nigga. Yeah, I know he's the man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a John Hamm.
Speaker 5: And then maybe three four minutes later they weren't together separate occasions because you mentioned healing people John Ham. Yes, he's a list. I saw Alec Baldwin that there is an A List.
Speaker 8: Did you play out on bail No.
Speaker 5: I I made the low hanging fruit joke of waiting to get up to go to the bathroom because he was on the same corner.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, wait, he'll shoot me. It was really it was much better actuated.
Speaker 8: I actually give you more credit than I thought there. That was awful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, kill I.
Speaker 8: Feel like you would have come up with a wittier.
Speaker 7: It was better in the moment.
Speaker 5: I don't remember what I said, but uh yeah, Star studed week in New York is beautiful out.
Speaker 2: John Hamm is fifty three.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how old did you think he was?
Speaker 2: I thought he was older than that.
Speaker 7: You know, he used to be a teacher.
Speaker 5: He was a acting teacher and then I think got scouted and then landed mad men changed his life.
Speaker 2: I like him music, a good actor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got to stop with the A list.
Speaker 2: Think you don't think John's an A lister.
Speaker 6: I think B list is a huge compliment. You're in the Yeah, I think is a huge say a B list celebrity is insane. You're John ham A.
Speaker 1: List Because when I think a list, I think Tom Cruise. I think I think people who like everyone knows their name, even in like Tokyo, people who don't speak English, they know these people's names.
Speaker 9: That's what I think a list is.
Speaker 7: We'll speaking Tom Cruise. John Hamm was in top on.
Speaker 2: He was he got a point?
Speaker 8: Was he the star?
Speaker 2: You got a point?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tom Cruise to face.
Speaker 9: The support, not the second lead that doesn't exist.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 5: There are there are movies that have two leads.
Speaker 2: Well, he was in the town.
Speaker 8: He was not the second lead. I was arguing a different point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously that's a Tom Cruise base movie.
Speaker 7: He's an A list actor. Thank you. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't say much that the white guy agree with you, like that's his A list is ship? He's like, yeah, but John Hamm is that could be p just din'tzel. I don't know, you know, I mean, I don't know. I don't know how he attached pes to the town, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, so you put John Hamm and Brad Pitt in the Okay, Okay, so thank you for my point.
Speaker 8: He B list is not I'm not insulting him. Yeah, B list is insane.
Speaker 2: Ze list. How many follows you're on the list? It's crazy, that's how you fixed it. How many followers is he yet? Like you go right to that?
Speaker 8: Do we think Johnny.
Speaker 7: Depp and it's just a bunch of fan pages.
Speaker 8: And John Hammer on the same level?
Speaker 5: All right, fine, George Clooney and John Alec Baldwin's a list, right, that was one?
Speaker 2: Okay, Alec, don't rory.
Speaker 9: Alec Baldwin is a list.
Speaker 8: Stop just because of Pearl Harbor, but he wasn't even the lead stop.
Speaker 5: I saw this guy too. I had lunch next to this guy. I didn't think he was worth naming. Oh my god, I love him as at a written Tim He's right next to us with a beautiful girl that he was eating.
Speaker 2: One How did you feel?
Speaker 7: I saw?
Speaker 5: He's one of those guys because he's in like a million projects and he has one of those faces where like I don't know where I know him, but I know him and I remember him. He did this show on Netflix called Dead to Me that I really enjoyed h and that's where I know him from.
Speaker 7: But he's in damn near everything. He's one of those guys.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever seen Dead to Me?
Speaker 7: Really good show you got at Rory.
Speaker 9: I think you really like it. Mall be entertaining to you.
Speaker 8: What a network is it on Netflix?
Speaker 1: It's really it's really good. First season especially is really good.
Speaker 8: Alec Baldwin is also not an A list actor.
Speaker 7: You just.
Speaker 6: So, everyone says De Niro, al Pacino, Alec Baldwin. You guys just think that D list is and any you believe what.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that you can be an a lister at one point. Yeah, I think Alec wal was an a list in the nineties for sure.
Speaker 6: He was just doing an independent in the desert, funded by himself and shot someone.
Speaker 1: It's not a lister, and it took over every single news because he's Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 8: John Ham could shoot someone, it's gonna be.
Speaker 9: No, No, it would not be as stopped.
Speaker 8: You think if John Ham shot someone at second, wouldn't be everywhere.
Speaker 9: It would be a big deal, but would not be as big as the Alec Baldwin case. No, it would not. Alec Baldwin is an a list actor. Stop it. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Just because he's not as big as a Johnny Depp doesn't mean that he's not a list.
Speaker 9: He's a list. There's levels to a lists.
Speaker 7: There are levels to a list that was called beat list.
Speaker 8: Yeah, beless. You guys are proving my fucking point.
Speaker 5: Because you can say, just let's just forget acting, just do celebrity. There's only one Kim Kardashian, but there's a million others.
Speaker 8: She has like seven sisters. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: True, there's only seven Kardashians. Yeah, no, but like their reach is rob a list. No, not even like residually, you know how like Yanni's got his brother in the league even though he's trashed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, I don't know. I don't know if we're doing that, Rob. That's that's tough because he's I think the fact that obviously he's a Kardashian that's a lot of weight. That's a lot.
Speaker 8: He's like the only true Kardashian. Yeah, he's true to the name. He's holding it down, like, yeah, he didn't change his stripes at all, and he birth the only Kardashian like child.
Speaker 5: Right, true, he's holding on the name, that's right. So it's well Kaitlin, Well no, it's Jenner. Yeah, never mind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Black China has the only true Kardashian child.
Speaker 7: That's sick.
Speaker 8: She's the ill bitch on earth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's acting now, she's.
Speaker 2: Been acting for life.
Speaker 8: She was acting at stadium when I saw her.
Speaker 2: And yet two thousand every day of her life has been a fucking kids.
Speaker 5: And they have together one daughter, yep, dream damn. So that means this is literally the end of the Kardashian era. Yeah, because she's a girl, They're they're cooked.
Speaker 7: This kid has one.
Speaker 1: Choice but see, that's why I fully believe in Like I'm having my kids having my last name. You can hyphenate it, Yeah, it's gonna do that, But I want my kids to have my last name because the only my dad was the only boy, and he had one boy, and he also had one boy who's gay, So that's the end.
Speaker 6: Like there was one one kid in my junior high class that had a hyphenated name, and he used to have to get two scantron's as she used to make me laugh, couldn't fit the whole thing with the bubbles, like half his name would get cut off, Like why do you do that to it?
Speaker 2: Why do you do that to that kid? Man? Just give them one last name?
Speaker 1: See so well, y'all are men, so obviously y'all think that it should be y'all's last name. Would you have been upset if Keia wanted to hyphen eight Amara's last name.
Speaker 8: I probably wouldn't have cared, because like, I don't know who cares.
Speaker 9: No, but people people.
Speaker 7: People cared her last name.
Speaker 1: Once you got married, Yeah, I believe I'm going to I'm going to do that, But some people think that that's disrespectful to your husband. For you not to just take his last name and give your kids his last name. People are serious about that.
Speaker 5: The kids are differ because it's also middle names. Like my middle name is my mom's mom's maiden name like last name, and Kendall's is her dad, So like she got rights to both of our middle names. But our last name is just you know, it's there's no hyphen it's just straight up.
Speaker 1: But the last name is the one that carries on though, So like your kids will have their last name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know. I put weight on the middle name. All my socials is my nother name. That's like all by design.
Speaker 8: But then I'll be up.
Speaker 2: Your socials is by design. You designed it.
Speaker 5: It was something it was supposed to be for some anonymity, and then it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: But then then I'll be up in heaven and one hundred and fifty years and see my great great grandkid be just a piece of ship and be like, damn, we should have just hyphenated the name go by kids last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you just ruined how the kids turns.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like we're putting a lot of steak into our legacy after we're gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have no control. Maybe I don't even really want my name attached to some of the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, like if your kid turned out to be a piece of shit, I look right at the mother, like that's that's your kid, really, But if it turns out to be a great successful like that's my boy. Ah. And yeah, like like if my son that I don't have yet, if my son was to turn out to be like a fucking not speaking of a crackhead, I failed as a father obviously, but that was still but like, yo, look look at your son out there smoking cracking right to her, right to her my parents, But.
Speaker 9: Didn't you have you what I did drugs in your family? So I run in the family.
Speaker 2: So that's maybe running everybody family.
Speaker 9: I was just saying, but like that's that's everybody's that.
Speaker 6: Ship boys saying saying crack is hereditary, it's you know.
Speaker 7: She said that's the Clay way.
Speaker 2: It was at one point for sure.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, No, that's that's great. Yeah, because I even like joke with my pops.
Speaker 6: We have one of my cousins is very much like Facebook Q and on, like we're a little worried that one day we're going to turn the news on and like a Walmart will be shot up, like in the name of some ship. And I said, at the end of the covers Walmart, like I don't have real evidence to go to the FBI, but like you know, you know, when people start doing certain political statements on Facebook, it's like breadcrumbs.
Speaker 8: To mass shootings. Like you can just see the signs.
Speaker 6: And I said to my dad at the end of the conversation, like fuck Pharaoh's last name mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: And then they're gonna come to you and be liked see the signs. You're gonna be like what No, And then we're just gonna send them this clip.
Speaker 8: What would you like me to do? I don't even have a face.
Speaker 7: Shoot him. You're the good guy with a gun that guns for the good guy.
Speaker 1: Ahead, So what is he like posts that makes you think he might shoot up a school.
Speaker 8: Just like Quean on Ship Like and also like people people that I grew up with, all of a sudden, they never supported the troops, like they were never pro police. Oh yeah, they never collected guns. You grew up in Chicago, what I know, I get it, but collecting guns the way rednecks do it? Yeah, Like what are we doing here.
Speaker 6: I lived in Saint Louis and Chicago, and now you're a redneck. You're wearing the Confederate flag. You're from Illinois.
Speaker 2: This is your cousin. Your cousin was a Confederate flag.
Speaker 8: He's he's went.
Speaker 6: He bought into that whole Trump all the way to the right ship got you.
Speaker 1: He thinks that white people are the superior race, even though you guys are irish.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, and you don't even count.
Speaker 8: I thought that went without saying. He didn't need to put that on Facebook.
Speaker 7: I mean, it was that's obvious.
Speaker 8: You guys don't clip this.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 9: You can't stand in the sun, but you're a the superior race.
Speaker 2: Being racist and you can't be outside of hot noon is hilarious. How are you racist and you can't even be outside when the sun is the highest? Oldest fuck? Think about it is hot? This ship outside and they gotta go inside and then they come back out and reconvene the meat and like yeah, so like we were saying, nigga, shut your old bitch, as you allergic to the sun.
Speaker 5: Well, the Victorian era, that was a sign of wealth and a kept woman was the fairness of her skin. The paler the better because it means she never needed to go anywhere. Are you, Victorian, No, I just fucking went to school.
Speaker 2: The paler the better. Nobody likes a pale bitch.
Speaker 5: Well, it used to be a flex like Nicole Kidman's skin tone like that almost damn near translucent white skin was like insanely sought after for a very long time.
Speaker 7: That's why she gets castid for all those roles.
Speaker 8: I mean to your point of us not being able to just a fantastic ass withstand the elements of the account white she is that we live on with a lot of my Nation of Islam friends. They may have a point with yakoop. I think they created white people.
Speaker 2: You think y'all are created?
Speaker 9: Yeah, created players?
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 8: We can't handle the sun's allergies.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have allergies. Cut grass will take me out of here. Yeah, being allergic to the earth. I'm not allergic to the earth. It's allergic to the fucking fresh cut grass.
Speaker 5: Grass taking you out as hilarious. That's why you're in the Bronx. There's no grass. There's a lot of grass in Yankee Stadium. Buddy, come check us out.
Speaker 7: From Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 8: It's a pretty short right field. There's not a lot of grass.
Speaker 7: It's all dirt.
Speaker 8: The least amount of grass in the MLB history.
Speaker 2: It's called Yankee Stadium. That's funny.
Speaker 6: So when you go so like when you go to Van Cortland Park, you just start breaking out in hives.
Speaker 2: They don't cut the grass in Van Cortland. You've never seen them cut the grass of air courtler You've never seen nobody cut the grass of their courtlet never.
Speaker 8: The roads that never grew.
Speaker 2: They just let the horses eat the grass. That's it. They let the horses just craiz. Let's go with graze. Yeah, that's crazy crazing, right, Yeah yeah, well they just you know, let all the West Indians play cricket. Oh yeah, grass up for sure. Hell yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyways, if my cousin doesn't shoot up any Walmart, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Responsible to my bad. We're not that close.
Speaker 2: You've got mail? Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 7: We do?
Speaker 5: Keeping it hip hop with this one. Oh it's relationship hip hop.
Speaker 9: What's up y'all?
Speaker 10: Okay, So real fast question. Say you're dating somebody, right and it's serious, like you really.
Speaker 9: Love him, you want to get married out and other bullshit.
Speaker 10: Right they already told you, like, Okay, I fucked this wrapper or or whoever. Right, but he makes slaps like like undeniable slaps, and y'all getting ready, y'all go through and then y'all y'all wedding playlist and the person keep coming up, this singer and rap whoever like the person keep coming up, and you're like, bro, we have to have these songs played at our reception? Is like, no, is the is the person that your significant other smash allows me played at your wedding? Because I mean, slaps are slaps, But like, at the same time, are like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'll take it for you. You want to get slaps slaps slap? No, yeah, you slaps his slaps. I'm glad you said that. No, we're not playing the songs. And no, nigga you fucked in my wedding? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Like Drake?
Speaker 9: Or maybe we could play them and I can't sing.
Speaker 2: We not playing that nigga's voice in my wedding.
Speaker 7: Turn the shit off, but it is popular.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck whol turn it off?
Speaker 8: In which music there is in the world?
Speaker 2: So if it's Drake, we will be in this motherfucker party and the winds and Drake when white noise before we turn that motherfucker on. I'm not playing. I'm not playing, no nigga thatt. My girl fucked at my wedding? Are you kidding me? Where's your where's your pride?
Speaker 5: There's a line though, because assume it's Drake. Don't saying like there's a line, you're gonna.
Speaker 8: Playing mad weddings that didn't play Drake.
Speaker 7: And they were fine, No you didn't.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would say ninety nine point nine of the weddings i've been suit didn't.
Speaker 2: Play Who was a wedding rapper?
Speaker 7: Anyway? Passion fruit goes off at a wedding wally.
Speaker 9: Damn, we can't even play the matrimony.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's that's where it stops. And turn that shit off.
Speaker 8: Matrimony. What if she fucked Usher?
Speaker 7: Oh, your cook?
Speaker 6: I would say, Usher would be more of a problem than Drake for a wedding.
Speaker 8: You can't play Usher at a wedding.
Speaker 9: But she said rappers. I'm trying to keep it to rappers.
Speaker 5: She said rappers singer She did say Kirby Chris Brown, No.
Speaker 2: That wedding will be fine without Chris playing like this.
Speaker 8: Why is this like, oh no, we can't play Chris man, turn that ship off. I'm not playing no music from nobody that my girl fucked them I wedding.
Speaker 2: You're crazy. No, turn that shit off.
Speaker 1: I agree, since if he don't, if he don't make that, just have him make the list. I wouldn't put none of the Niggas songs on there, but if he put one of the Niggas songs on there, just don't sing.
Speaker 8: I'm taking amoulism on this one. You don't respect your husband?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, okay.
Speaker 6: The fact that you're even thinking about this or adding that means you do not respect she's playing.
Speaker 2: She laughing on the voicemailing ship that shit ain't funny. That ain't fun Why she laughing? Why she called him laughing like that? That ain't funny?
Speaker 7: She said, Well, she doesn't respect her. Say you want to get married and ship like like she don't even know.
Speaker 2: What sh married and ship? What's the ship? After I say, will you marry me? It ain't and ship? Yeah? Yes? And shiit no my wife like.
Speaker 6: The only asterisk might be if she fucked somebody from jagged Edge, because then it's tough.
Speaker 2: Not playing let's get married at a wedding is I'm not playing the remix. I'm not playing no artist that my girl fucked at our wedding.
Speaker 8: You're we're not listening to it ever again, I turn that ship off.
Speaker 7: Nah. But if she did it, she looks some pussy, it's fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh if you did turn that ship up, and it actually might be better. Fact, tell Mary pull up. That's what she's doing.
Speaker 6: Might be like a good omen good luck charm too, because Mary is the only divorce in history, or the man one. So you might want to play that at your wedding like for good luck as the man that you could win the settlement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you fucked Mary, If my girl fucked Mary, cool, why we I'm just saying, if she did turn that ship up, ask Mary if she want to come through. But if you fucked one of these rappers, naw.
Speaker 6: It's I mean, I guess it's it's obviously way different if it's your girl, because I've definitely played music around women that I knew. I was Eskimo Brothers with certain artists, but I didn't really care.
Speaker 2: You Actually, you went and put it on.
Speaker 8: I've played like.
Speaker 6: I've done a auxiliary cord set and played music.
Speaker 7: Roy has a playlist with all those gentlemens.
Speaker 8: You know, the Eskimo Brothers playlist would be crazy.
Speaker 9: This ship would go crazy.
Speaker 8: I could play the playlist will probably be top three in the world. I could play this recent playlist.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll make one. We won't let my god.
Speaker 7: I got on Patreon.
Speaker 2: I got some ship on it. That would be a good That's like saying, no, we won't say which one of y'all. Yeah, but the artist is on there. I'm not doing that. No, because the artist, the artists don't know that we're Eskimo Brothers and what does that mean?
Speaker 7: They want to see it?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Patreon, what does that mean their fans.
Speaker 6: They'll also know how like smallest industry is we would just make a playlist of our favorite songs.
Speaker 8: Everybody's right, exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So nobody would really be able to tell could you wife or girl that you was Eskimo Brothers with? Like, could you make that like your wife? What do you mean? Like if there's like an artist that like you fuck with? Yeah, and then your fiance or your girlfriend had affair or fling with them, Like would you changed your life? He changed your life?
Speaker 8: In the nods, would be a pedophile?
Speaker 2: When did he fuck? That's what I'm saying, when because it might not be pedophilia, might be just cheating. Don't want to talk about that. Never would have had that conversation a pedaphile, she a grown woman.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've only been in that situation with people that like I was talking to but didn't particularly care that I was Eskimo brothers with people like.
Speaker 8: We weren't in a relationship. All right, whatever, it's my turn, That's all that it was.
Speaker 2: That's all it is my turn.
Speaker 8: I don't know. That would be a really weird situation.
Speaker 2: That's tough. That's tough because girls wouldn't marry a nigga that fuck a girl, just a regular random girl that they know, you just go.
Speaker 6: I would have like questions though, too, because like if you were saying nas like you fucked nas, like how, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know, I don't hold on hold on what no, no, not by like the age difference, that's what you like?
Speaker 6: Why what situation were you in? If you wouldn't fuck little baby, Like, I get it. You know what situation she was out being't being fast? She was out being fast one night where did she run into? She was that sweet chick for the aftes SI. And first of all, I wasn't saying I know Nas is a heart throb.
Speaker 8: I think he's had. I was about to say, I don't really trust the chick that doesn't find Nas. You called Nas a heart throw to the women. When I was growing up here, I thought you was like just now called my heart throw. No right now currently what today's day too.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I ain't need that information, but it's so good.
Speaker 8: I don't. I wish I had a better answer here. I'm not quite sure how it would feel like in that situation because I'm never not going to play Nas.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy to know that you're.
Speaker 8: Played the wedding. I'm not gonna play purple at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's crazy to know what your girl slept with a dude and you purposely, like you make it a point to go put his music on.
Speaker 8: It's like, no, that's I mean, that's weird. Yeah, that's how you're a cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just like I don't know what you what game you playing? Because but you had answered the young ladies question, no, you can't play that music at your wedding.
Speaker 1: Well, same question unless he puts it on the playlist. If he don't put it on the playlist, that don't.
Speaker 2: But do we put it on the playlist because he don't know?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say he must know, No, she said he knows. Okay, I was gonna say, based on her tone.
Speaker 2: And if he puts it on the playlist, come on.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a point of contention, like this comes up. Maybe I would assume this comes up a lot when they go out together and the DJ's playing music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got this motherfucker again?
Speaker 2: Like but she said he got slaps.
Speaker 8: All right, Well I'll say this.
Speaker 2: You only know one person more slaps than the Beatles.
Speaker 8: So what's worse?
Speaker 6: Do you judge your girl if she's out here fucking artists that don't have sat that couldn't be.
Speaker 8: On the wedding playlist? Because now it's like you holding for nothing. You fucked because you have to live.
Speaker 6: In a situation that the girl you're wedding his album has artists and none of his ship would even make no top ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now I'm looking at you like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what's up?
Speaker 8: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: What she was going through?
Speaker 9: If kia fuck logic?
Speaker 2: I don't know, damn logic.
Speaker 5: She has a type because that suicide sh white boys.
Speaker 2: Barely black.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not almost I'm not black at all.
Speaker 2: Almost black, almost black. That should be the name of your next album. But I'm not almost black.
Speaker 8: Yeah almost The almost black album is funny, it's fuck but you have a daughter there.
Speaker 5: All my lineage is white, okay now, but you're like almost No, that's why the almost.
Speaker 6: I got almost hit different from my twenty three meter back and the only almost was you're almost Jewish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a good one.
Speaker 8: I have damn ninety seven percent Irish European and then there was three percent Jewish and not the original Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your girl, fucking rappers that can't make a playlist is kind of like, damn.
Speaker 1: But some rappers just aren't good for playlists. Like they still are, They're still talented, they just haven't broke through yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, you're not gonna play like Benny the Butcher on a wedding playlist, But you.
Speaker 2: Fucking a girl, You fucking an artist that didn't break through yet. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: No, we're talking about if he kind of broke through, because if he never broke through, that's just the body, that's just her past.
Speaker 8: If he like kind of made it to me, that's even worse. Like people, Oh yeah, I remember that dude. He had like that one record. Oh you fucked that guy?
Speaker 7: But what she fucking?
Speaker 6: At least at least at one point, Benny, allegedly, according to music, was a successful drug dealer, just a cool guy from.
Speaker 8: Around the way. That's cool, you got that in your past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when did you fuck Benny?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, did you fuck the guy when the song came out and he was at his peak?
Speaker 7: Or did you fuck him like years after he plateaued? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You're asked the hardest.
Speaker 7: What's worse? Yeah, probably fucking him when he's on his down.
Speaker 9: You can't fuck Sage the Gemini now, yo, that's ain't.
Speaker 2: That saves them.
Speaker 6: And no disrespect to Sage because he had some joints. I thought he was kind of underrated. All right, we'll fucking him now.
Speaker 1: And he's gorgeous, but you can't fuck sat his Gemini now. You had to fuck him with red dose drop.
Speaker 6: I mean, what's worse fucking maconaan just on that one Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: If you fuck maconay, you would maconyn even if he wasn't the type of bitches that Macona is fucking.
Speaker 4: He was fucking dude bitches. Dude, Macon's gay, he said, he started his gh he started this.
Speaker 9: I didn't know he was the first gay guy.
Speaker 8: Well, answer the question that you asked me, because I'm conflicted. I don't. I wouldn't how to go about that.
Speaker 2: What's the question?
Speaker 8: Could should your wife the chick that fucked your favorite artist?
Speaker 2: My favorite artists? Though? Nah?
Speaker 9: Well what are your favorite artists that you aren't friends with?
Speaker 8: I was gonna say it's weird for you because you're friends with all of them. It depends what did she fuck? Jer Rude the Damager.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's where did y'all meet? I got no questions, Like it's just.
Speaker 8: The difference here is crazy.
Speaker 2: Where did y'all meet at? Where did y'all align? Like that's what I need to know, Like what do you be hanging out at? But I don't know, man, that's that's that's always a tough situation because it's just going to be so many awkward times. Like if it's a big artist and where chilling in their music comes on?
Speaker 1: Would you rather her not as long as he's not your friend? Would you rather just not tell you?
Speaker 2: No, tell me, I want to know. You ain't got to tell me everybody got you slept with. But I only want if it's a big artist that you slept with, Like, yes, I think I should. I should know that, Like if I sleep with a fucking a big actress, I should tell my girl, like you know, me and me and her dated?
Speaker 6: Like wait, but what I would only want to know if I'm put in a situation where I have to know if I'm in a room with somebody like that. That's where I'm at with that hel shit. You don't need to tell me unless it's going to affect what's currently happening. Yeah, Like I need to know certain ship just so I know how to move like it is.
Speaker 8: What it is, is your past.
Speaker 6: If I'm not gonna end up in a room with Jay Rude the Damager, don't tell me.
Speaker 8: Mm, I don't know, Like hell mmmm you throwing some sick fucking names out there, man.
Speaker 6: Hell reroll be asking mostly, But why would you want to know if you're not in a compromising situation or have to interact with somebody, don't tell me.
Speaker 8: It's not going to change too. I also don't want to now have to think about this every time I hear someone's music, Like, just don't tell me unless I need to know. I'm cool.
Speaker 7: But we've had that discussion though, that a lot of dudes like to know that. They look at that like a stat Wait what liked like.
Speaker 8: Don't leep this speech. That's the gayest ship ever.
Speaker 6: But we dis If your girl fucked a bunch of artists and you look at that as a stat you are the weirdest fucking human being.
Speaker 2: But that's what that's that's the norm.
Speaker 7: Now, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's the YO.
Speaker 7: She used to run around with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the that's the first thing they say, you said, That's their first thing they say, now like, Yo, that's so and so is extra. I'm like, it sounds like you want to taste hole me like he do. That's crazy, Like so, no, I don't want to know like that. But I feel like if you my.
Speaker 8: Girl, and I don't think you want to know like that, yeah, I don't. I wouldn't do this podcast with you.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But if it's like you my girl is, like you know, we just know each other, is yo? I did this person? Did we just have those conversations just day to day like it's like work, Because I might I might just think that that's funny that you fuck one of my favorite rappers.
Speaker 9: You ain't gonna think that's funny.
Speaker 2: Depending on who it is, I might, I might start laughing, like, Yo, where did you meet him at? Like how did that even happen? Like, so it could be a fun It's not necessarily oh you oh, Like it ain't got to go there, But it's.
Speaker 8: Like like where y'all dating? Like, but what if your favorite rapper treated like.
Speaker 6: Just like a little but outside of from what I know your favorite rappers? I think Ross is probably only when you're not cool with If she fucked over Drake, that's an issue because those are friends. Yeah, it would just leave Ross right those only three rappers you like?
Speaker 2: That's the only three rappers I like?
Speaker 7: Is J Drake?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? Nah? I just I don't know. I would want to I would want to know though, just like I said, it's just just having information, and that has a whole another conversation.
Speaker 8: Added to it, like yo, like where where was you at in your life when you was running around?
Speaker 2: Okay, what dating this guy?
Speaker 6: What if you found out your girl was that one white chick in Copenhagen that Kendrick fucked.
Speaker 2: That's why I ended up that white. My luck ain't that bad that one one girl from Copenhagen. No, that my luck is not that bad. That would never happen to me.
Speaker 7: No, do you think you only hit one girl in Copenhagen? Me Ken, Drake, No, I don't.
Speaker 9: Know the girls that you really like, Drake voice.
Speaker 2: There's some girls in Copenhagen.
Speaker 7: Too, got some bad girls, that's my speak.
Speaker 2: I only even want to sound like we well, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Is the pure driven snow, not that pale they throw down though.
Speaker 8: Special right there? Yeah, co two pieces of steel made your type.
Speaker 2: They can't come outside of the stun. You can't date a girl that can't go outside in the sun. Come on, y'all. Can't even go on vacation, that's true.
Speaker 9: Can't be taking Rory on vacation. Rory can't go out.
Speaker 6: For five o'clock that's sick that you stay under on the beach with sock. Thank god I got my my white road dog. Amara can either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you gotta just stay inside with your daughter, Like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 8: I mean, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 5: Mcconan dropped an album four days ago that's probably good.
Speaker 8: It's called he Makes Good on Oaamic two.
Speaker 7: I don't know, like a gay Zach Fox.
Speaker 8: It's a comparison.
Speaker 2: I like what Connan, No, you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't listen like he makes good music.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's what Julian would look like if he shaved his beard.
Speaker 5: M No, that might be you five pounds more than that little puffy.
Speaker 9: Your face is chunky. You just have a beard to hide.
Speaker 7: Your face is not chunky.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. Do we have another voicemail?
Speaker 5: I could, Yeah, we could do another one.
Speaker 8: Mmmm. Sure you're not wifeing the chick that flip? You're not?
Speaker 6: Wait, Sometimes on this podcast, I think about things that happened ten minutes ago, because there's no way more would allow.
Speaker 2: That wife regret that Ross. Fuck yeah, probably not the one.
Speaker 1: That I think he looked better than Ross, So that ain't That's why that's not why too bad of a bitch. That's your last bitch. Ill, No, you're gonna think you're beatter you bet you think you're better than Ross. So you know, I don't like I've never walked around thought. I never had that thought a day in my life. I would just be like, your word, you fuck Rick? Like Rick now he Rick because I fucked him. He was just Ross.
Speaker 8: He was at highlight room looking at the section like I'm better than Rick. That's crazy to think that I even walk around with those thoughts in my head.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: I definitely, y'all, So y'all sit there telling me, y'all never looked at y'all bitches, ex niggas. I'll definitely look better than that nigga. Y'all definitely have well Rory not nigga. But I look better than that man than that gentleman.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if you're more attractive than somebody, I think you know that that's just a natural thing. I'm looking at.
Speaker 6: You like, but I'm giving women credit here. I think that works with women because men are physical creatures, like we just look at beauty first. Women will fuck an ugly dude because he's charming. Has some money, he makes her laugh whatever. You can't really compare looks when it. Women don't always go after what they find a tract, no, but I think that that first women can do that with our exes because like that's our first language is is she bad?
Speaker 8: Women's is more like who is he? And what does he do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, how much money does he make? Yes? And how much?
Speaker 1: And y'all definitely have looked that's somebody like I definitely make more money than that nigga.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, yeah, and trust me, sometimes I failed miserably, like fuck, and was the broke not the broke he just.
Speaker 2: I'm not that Yeah, I mean it happens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't have a max NBA contract.
Speaker 2: But for men is different though, because.
Speaker 1: A hat on myself, like he ain't I mean, like he ain't really six eight, He looked like he like six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he like a hard six six in them shoes, you're beating a heart six.
Speaker 8: Softy six.
Speaker 2: Seven man, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: I'm definitely running through that portion of it, like all right, I guess lose the money when they're but guess what, I'm sure I'm funnier.
Speaker 7: Ill the whole time that hilarious words and get done.
Speaker 2: I finally watched that the rest of that Tom Brady Rose that ship was good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was was really funny.
Speaker 2: That was that was definitely a great rose.
Speaker 5: Oh, Kevin Hart got inducted to the Mark Twain Award.
Speaker 7: I watched that. It was good. A lot of.
Speaker 5: Comedians pulled up showed out for that. Nick Cannon. Yeah, it's a good.
Speaker 7: Look, you said.
Speaker 8: A lot of comedians pulled up in the first one you landed.
Speaker 5: On because and his whole bit was he spent like the first two Chappelle there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chappelle was, So you let on Nick first.
Speaker 5: Because because he had a point, because Nick did this thing where he kept saying like all these other famous comedians were here and he was like bringing but it was all a bit. It was all a gag. And Nick gave Kevin one of his first big looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow, now sure it is crazy.
Speaker 8: We talked about that with DC Young Fly.
Speaker 7: Nick.
Speaker 8: Nick is a comedy legend as far as who he's put on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one little Dicky spoke and then did a song.
Speaker 2: He still makes music.
Speaker 5: He did the same that song They have a Memory together, Remember that song, Span them one and save them money whatever. They have a memory with that, so he did that. Chris Rock spoke, Chelsea Handler spoke. I'm trying to remember who else. Biel's good. It was like, you know, JB. Smooth, the whole plastic cup boys.
Speaker 2: It was good out. Before we go any further, for sure, before we go any further, recupece to Corey Williams homicide, New York City basketball legend. Yeah, Bronx legend. He passed away over the weekend or last week. He passed away after a battle with cancer. Good dude, solid individual, always had good energy every time we saw each other again. Street ball legend. Just a sad story, a tragic story to lose, to lose Corey uh as young as he was to such a deadly, deadly disease. So prayers and condolences to his family and rest in peace to a solid, solid individual. In a in an NYC basketball legend, Corey Homicide Williams, I was.
Speaker 6: Actually kind of confused why they didn't have Bill Burr at the Tom Tom Brady roast, like you would think Austin like, yeah, he's one of the biggest comics.
Speaker 2: Bill probably was like, I have to get my Belichick, my craft jokes off. You're kidding me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have to, Yeah, because I I was shocked. I was like, he must have been busy. There's no way they didn't call him for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Was he at the Kevin Hart thing they came up together.
Speaker 7: He didn't. He wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Interesting, he's turned on Bill might be on an outside of the boys club. No, No, Seinfeldt spoke too.
Speaker 7: That was another one.
Speaker 2: He was there.
Speaker 8: Did he say how comedy is dead and we can't do it anyhow, nobody can do it like him.
Speaker 5: He leveraged the whole angle of like I'm only here. He said, people and entertainment only do things for one of two reasons. Either they owe someone a favor or they're doing the favor. And he goes, I'll let you figure out which one on which one it is, And then he had just kept alluding to how he was doing Kevin a favor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 8: He's been on a press run because of that Netflix movie Uncrustable.
Speaker 7: He's doing it. Yeah, it's the story behind the pop tart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to watch it probably tonight. Actually, it looks interesting that the reviews aren't that great. Unfrosted it's the story about Uh. They say it's like the Cold War of the food industry. How the two food tights at the time, Post and Kellogg's were arrivals, and they were both going for the licensing or the to own the rights to what ultimately became the pop Tart.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 2: Look at the beefs that be going beefing over who gets to make the pop.
Speaker 9: I feel like that's a good beef to have.
Speaker 7: How lucrative this this product was.
Speaker 2: I'll get it.
Speaker 5: I'll definitely get it. But the cast is stacked. I mean Seinfeld's name behind it. He's not only directing it, he starred in it.
Speaker 7: So that threw out. That brought everybody out of the woodwork.
Speaker 6: Once I saw that the Game Boy ended the Cold War, I was like, yeah, these products are pretty important. Yeah, I do want to see this. I'm not have to say John Han's in it. I'm sure he's not the lead.
Speaker 9: And James Marsden both my guys, that's not true.
Speaker 6: Okay, Peter Dinklage might be higher than John him.
Speaker 2: Stop, no, he is higher.
Speaker 7: He's like two feet tall.
Speaker 8: That one was to that. That's your Alec Bowin shooting joke that Bill Burson this too. Yeah, doesn't he play Kennedy?
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think he plays CHFK. Well, that's why I can't watch.
Speaker 6: I have to sneak off to watch this because I'm in a pro Palestine house and I tried to click this.
Speaker 7: Amy Schumer can suck a dick, but I'm still gonna That's.
Speaker 6: Why I wasn't allowed to watch it over the weekend, because Amy Schumer is in it and our house doesn't play that ship.
Speaker 2: She's ugly.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna sneak off and watch it.
Speaker 7: I think she has a disease disorder. It made her face all puffy.
Speaker 8: Hugh Grant might be higher than Alabam.
Speaker 1: Hugh Grant is hired and Alc Baum. No, No, that Alex Baldwin.
Speaker 8: I know, I'm joking.
Speaker 6: Hugh Grant's up there, though. Is there any young like who's the A list for young people?
Speaker 7: Timothy Okay, sind Sindaya is big.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sidney Sweeney has has gotten up there.
Speaker 6: But like the same way we talk about the big raps and we don't know who the next legends are. I feel like that's similar in Hollywood.
Speaker 7: I think actings in good hands, actings.
Speaker 9: In pretty good hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, acting is.
Speaker 5: Even if you want to do a little older Like what's Julie Roberts daughter's name, Emma Roberts. Yes, like she's a star. I think she's you know, been around as a kid that was grown up in this ship. Austin Butler's looked at as like one of these guys.
Speaker 1: Now Tom Holland obviously because of he's Spider Man.
Speaker 7: Emma Stone, she's huge. Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Yo, wasn't. Where's the day and Tom Holland Dayton they are?
Speaker 1: They're still together, Okay, I wouldn't be surprised if they're married, Like behind clothes.
Speaker 7: I think they bought a home together not too long ago.
Speaker 2: That's dope, it's cute, all right. Well, I thought we had another voicemail. Clearly we took a hard left and went down the wrong path.
Speaker 8: So it's just because I don't think you'd wife the girl that fuck Ross.
Speaker 2: I probably probably right, You probably right. That's a that's a safe bed. Shout out to Childish Gambino. You told me he dropped the album today, so good.
Speaker 8: Well last night, yeah, last night at midnight on Sunday, evening Ada Vista.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's I gotta check that out.
Speaker 2: O A Fuck with Childish like.
Speaker 5: A more finished version of that March fifteenth one that he put out a while ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm already three listeners in.
Speaker 5: I woke up, went to the gym and played it twice there and then once more on the way here.
Speaker 7: It's so good.
Speaker 8: Did you guys watch the video.
Speaker 7: With Kasey Frey, Casey Fry whatever that guy's name is. I love him.
Speaker 8: I don't know that the Young Nudy song was what he led with. Yeah, it was a good video.
Speaker 2: I fuck with Danny Glover man.
Speaker 6: Danny Glover is B list probably Danny Glover's probably see list?
Speaker 5: Who is B list? Who do we establish as a B list person? Because we haven't named a single bet.
Speaker 2: List Danny Donald.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 8: That's why I said I'm like Dan Donald Glover.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, I fuck with Childish man. I think he's a he's one of the the more talented artist. He reminds me a lot of Jamie Foxx.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they've had that comparison for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his talent level is like that. I think that he can and he's one of those guys that I think that if he sees something, he can probably emulate it and do it. Yeah, he can probably do anything that he sets out to do.
Speaker 8: So, but he announced the world tour. Are we getting another because he promised two albums?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the next one's coming in the summer.
Speaker 8: And when does the tour start?
Speaker 7: I believe in August?
Speaker 6: Okay, double check, So we'll probably get that other album right before that. Yeah, I mean, it's cool, Clear Clear the hard Drive. I'm gonna re listen to this album because you said that it's updated.
Speaker 7: I really like it.
Speaker 8: I mean, I love the version five years ago that he put on a website and then took off.
Speaker 6: But I mean listen always here for Childer sca medal music. Ghost Face Killer put out an album.
Speaker 8: M hm shout out to a Conway slant Face Killer. Yes, Conway put out one.
Speaker 9: Chief Keith put out his Go check him out.
Speaker 1: Even if you're not a big Chief Keith fan, just go support because I'm so happy that Chief Keith is still here with us, and we need to get him his flowers.
Speaker 2: See that is that is that festival happening in Chicago?
Speaker 5: Not lyrical a minute? Well, it has happened, and is he going to That's the real question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I'm focused on, Like, I need to know if Chief Keith is really going back to Chicago and going to hit a stage and.
Speaker 8: Perform, that's gonna be You're gonna be there saying no. I hope there's a live stream that would be safely in.
Speaker 2: The stream I watch, but I'm not going fuck no. But I just think that that's that's incredible for Chief Keith to be going back to Chicago and performing.
Speaker 6: I listened to some of the Keep's album Tiara Whack Went Crazy. Feature wise, it was cool with the first quick listen that I that I gave. And as much as me and this gentleman have damn have static, I enjoyed the interview that they did. It's cool to just hear Chief Keith in a good space for everything that he went through. So positive Friday in music, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Shout out to ya Ali. He dropped a private suite of five. I believe that yes, number five. Uh like last week or maybe two weeks ago. Uh, really dope project, really good listen, some real good music on there. Shout out to my boy ye Ali. Some good features on there.
Speaker 8: Shout out to the noops.
Speaker 2: Private Sweet five available now go stream that slat Face Killer Conway available now go stream that Childish Gambino Ata Vista. I gotta stream.
Speaker 9: It, y'all still playing P and D four.
Speaker 2: P four shout out the party next door, good project, good album.
Speaker 7: You guys get the guns yet?
Speaker 2: Gun? I didn't hear guns this week.
Speaker 7: I like it. A lot of people say, really long pause, what about.
Speaker 2: The future mixtape? Did you hear that one?
Speaker 5: I guess it was just a single. It was just Grizzy did a single together.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I gotta check the gun to joint out. I'm hearing a lot of people say some joints on there too. Shout out the ghost Face what's the name of ghost Face project?
Speaker 7: Oh, here's a record with Kanye on that right.
Speaker 8: Here's a record with Kanye nas a Z. Everyone's on the show.
Speaker 2: No Face is that the name of it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, treble check.
Speaker 6: We'll wrap it up anyways. You guys can just enjoy us looking up certain things.
Speaker 2: Some good it's some good music.
Speaker 8: I mean, set the tone, Guns and Roses.
Speaker 2: Set the tones. The name of the album, set the tone, goes Face Killer. I think No Face is the name of the record on there. I think yes, No Faces with Kanye.
Speaker 1: What album from this year has the most repaid replay value for you guys? What do you find yourself keep going back to?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: Is Tyler's album. I think it's the easiest, most consistent listen. I really enjoy it.
Speaker 9: What do you guys see yourself going back to this year?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm listening to uh, Bryson Tiller's album a lot. Bryson Tillo's album is Dope.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lead joint. It's a quick listen. I think it's only like thirty minutes. It's like ten tracks. Mm hmm. Outside of that, I'm listening to UH Parties album. It's a lot of R and B out right now, Like R and B owns the first half, the first.
Speaker 9: Quarter if all your beefs didn't happen, Army, Yeah, first half.
Speaker 8: I would say.
Speaker 6: Bryson's definitely up there. I finally got to like live with that project, and I keep going back to it. Yeah, Tira Wax album I probably listened to the most, and then probably Schnett Harnetz came out like two weeks ago, but it hasn't stayed out of rotation.
Speaker 2: When I was in Florida, was it last week? The week before? Biggs played the Saint John album for me. Okay, incredible, I think a lot of his fans. His sound is definitely a lot bigger than it's been in the past, but it's still Saint I think his fan because his fans have been kind of upset that he made them wait so long, but it's been a while. It's well worth the wait. Album sounds incredible and I'm excited for people to hear that whenever they decide to drop it. It's dropping soon though this year definitely. But album sounds great. So a lot of good music coming, a lot of good music that's out already. Looking forward to the Summer vibes that Drake alluded to on his IG story, seeing what we get from that, looking forward to the Kendrick album, seeing what he does coming out of this whole situation, the music that he has on there. But I'm also looking forward to, you know, after this coming out of this whole beef. Like I said before, like how does music sound. Because some of our favorites are not in favor with each other anymore. They're not, you know, fans of each other anymore. We may still be fans, but I don't think they'll work together anymore. So it's gonna be interesting to hear the music that we get coming out of this whole battle feud error. But it was fun outside of all the National Choir shit and all the rabbit holes we had to kind of avoid and diving and you know what's real, what's fake, what was stolen, what wasn't, what was planyet' was not. I just always go back to how does the music sound, But it's gonna be interesting to hear what things sound like after this because a lot of our favorites that ever, I think it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad that Ice, Spice and Riot are still working together.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Oh Meghan dropped Boa by the way, go check that out music videos one of the dopest I've seen in a while.
Speaker 8: So oh, actually, look, I didn't mean that sarcastically.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what the album I listened to over the weekend. I went back to it. Actually, one of the songs came on. It was like on shuffle and then I played the albums like I want to hear it again. Doch's album is still dope. I gotta go back.
Speaker 8: I gave it a lot.
Speaker 2: It sounds it sounds really it still sounds good.
Speaker 9: I didn't she dropped.
Speaker 1: It has some really good I told you that song with her and Tizo on there touch my spirit.
Speaker 8: So Doature might be the best female rapper right now, I think in regards female rapper artists.
Speaker 9: Artists, rap artists. Okay, I will go with you. I would agree with you.
Speaker 2: Like even her stage show, I'm still mad. I didn't see her perform, but like the clips I seen like she's full out moving dancing and still rapping on beat. You can still hear her like, so her performance is up there, her production on her on her stage production is up there. Like Dojah, she might be the best female Nikki is still obviously NICKI, but Dojah might be right there under Nikki.
Speaker 6: I mean, her boyfriend got a weird case though, Why is he around? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't a lot of the shit that y'all been telling me, y'all I hear from y'all, I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 8: I don't even know what I'll be on the timeline by accident.
Speaker 6: I see that her boyfriend is some like well known streamer that has some crazy case. I'm like, I would I just thought that was like some white security guard next her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't, I didn't know that was her.
Speaker 2: I'm still on that, man. I just listen to music. Man, I don't know what people be having going on. But if he does have a nasty case, then you know, Thojah maybe shouldn't be fucking with him, but it may just be like her type. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Was it a national holiday when back when Baka got back on room he was there.
Speaker 2: We gotta go back to Toronto at some point, so, I mean, you know, get your ship off it.
Speaker 8: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get some some you know, some maple, some maple syrup from somewhere out there.
Speaker 8: He said he wasn't he said he was not nice.
Speaker 7: We go to New King.
Speaker 8: I'll take you who hoped down the street like yeah, like, I mean, yeah, don't be the fault.
Speaker 7: We're spoiled. We're in New York.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but either way, I don't need to blame me with crody.
Speaker 6: I'll just go to my favorite Haitian spot in the West End.
Speaker 7: You don't have the Brody sauce yo yo what yeah?
Speaker 2: Listen man, this has been another wild fucking episode. I don't know what Julian is on today, but it's all good. We'll talk to you in a couple of days. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, He's just Ginger Peace.