Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Rachel and I'm Charity, and today we have Bachelor, Bachelor and Paradise and HGTV Bachelor Home Makeover Alum.
Speaker 3: Jill Welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I know that's hearing all of that. I'm like, damn, I've been around. No.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got a list.
Speaker 1: Bachelor, two time Bachelor in Paradise and HGTV.
Speaker 3: We will get into.
Speaker 1: All that, but let's start with the Bachelor Mansion takeover. How did it feel getting that call and coming back to the mansion.
Speaker 4: I was like so excited.
Speaker 5: I mean, when HGTV calls, you answer, you know, like you do. Especially you know, I'm an architectural historian. I deal with houses all day, so I'm just like, okay, perfect, Like finally you guys caught on to what I'm trying to do here, So that was really cool. And then being back in the mansion, well, it's great. It's such a funny place and it does like it kind of smells the same, and there's so many memories. So yeah, it was really cool being back there in a different capacity. But it was not at all what I was expecting from an AGEGTV show.
Speaker 2: No, I think we can all like testify of that because we watched it and I was like, oh, this is very interesting. And I also feel like there was a little bit of like drama specifically with how they cast. Did you know ahead of time like who all was going to be in the house or was that a surprise Like when you guys got there that was.
Speaker 4: A total surprise.
Speaker 5: I knew that Sam McKinney was probably going to be there, and I was like, Tyler Cameron's got to be there, you know, I thought being contestant, but he was a judge. So but yeah, No, I had no idea who's going to be there. And some of the credentials were like really good in something.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is a reach. They were cool.
Speaker 1: You are an architectural historian. You have so much experience in this field. Do you feel like everyone there kind of underestimated to you coming in?
Speaker 5: Hell? Yeah, like, hey, I understand, I understand like balance and proportionally sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know like what this fabric is called, like.
Speaker 5: And I got boot Clay, oh, like, oh, we have to have like a secondary collar, and I'm like, dude, like, let's just make it look nice, right, I don't know. I definitely think they underested me to me, and I was definitely a little more shy, a little more quiet, which is kind of crazy because that's just not who.
Speaker 4: I am, not at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was so intimidating because everyone I've never been on a competition show, you know, like typically we're not out there.
Speaker 4: For money, so it's just a different vibe. And it was kind of like Survivor. And I don't.
Speaker 2: Know whose personality surprised you the most, Like obviously, I'm assuming you weren't like super close with a lot of these people you knew of them, but who.
Speaker 6: Surprised you the most and how they handle them?
Speaker 5: Okay, so it was like, obviously I had you.
Speaker 4: Guys are so bad.
Speaker 7: We're slowly getting into it because.
Speaker 5: I think that obviously I had beef with Alicia and that was not not even like pre existing historical beef. That was just like on the show because you know, people like Ella Sean took her and I was like no, man, Like I saw her come in and I was just like you and Sean, that makes sense me and Sean.
Speaker 4: What like what am I doing here? So?
Speaker 5: And I was like you know, I shared some cute dms, but they're like, oh my god, so happy you were there, blah blah, and then yeah, it just did not work out. Our personnelity is really different and it was just weird. The tension was just so weird. So obviously Alicia Joan surprised me too. Joan and I. I was surprised with Joan and I ever kind of beefing.
Speaker 8: I have a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: I know, I have a lot of respect for her, like as as a golden bachelorette and as a human being. But working together in a group, you know, there's some people that that you don't want to be partners with. And it was one big group project pretty much all the time. But Courtney Robertson she was there and.
Speaker 4: I actually, like really vibed with her. I love Courtney.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys, I know Rachel has listened to my charity. Have you listened to that podcast? The almost famous podcast?
Speaker 6: I have not tell me more. What's going on there?
Speaker 4: So so crazy, like frothing at the mouth, like juicy t.
Speaker 8: So Courney, let's let'spill it right now.
Speaker 5: So it's Courtney, Trista and Joan and the idea is like that they're gonna and there's like a moderator and they're gonna like squash their beef. So it first starts off with Joan and Courtney like getting into like the nitty gritty like why they're beefing, and then it goes into Courtney and Trista and they are like fighting, like yelling at each other, like no resolution ends with the just like okay, Like the Moderator's kind of like wait, no ways.
Speaker 4: Really bad Like I was.
Speaker 2: I was aghast so much because I'm like Trista Trish.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy.
Speaker 1: And also I feel like Joan is our golden Bachelorette. Obviously we've always seen her in this incredible light and there seems to be a.
Speaker 7: Lot of drama that happened off camera.
Speaker 1: Did you see any drama that was going on between Joan and Courtney that wasn't shown or that we did see y.
Speaker 4: In that. I was up in that, bitch. I knew every fucking detail of that. Yes, of course I did, so. Yeah, Like I saw everything that was going on.
Speaker 5: It was like it was a tough environment, like everyone has their own ship, right, Like everyone's going through stuff. Courtney's going through stuff, you know, Jon's We're all going through stuff, and so I.
Speaker 4: Don't really you know their beef is there beef?
Speaker 5: You can listen to that podcast. I was like, oh, I will, it's I don't know why.
Speaker 4: This isn't like like like on the news.
Speaker 8: This is crazy. Oh so it was that deep. I'm like, I'm I'm at a lost. I'm at a lost too.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I literally listening to it.
Speaker 5: I was like, like, there were some moments I wanted to take off my headphones.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, Jill, because it is obviously amazing having you on this podcast because I know all the answers and I asked you these questions, but you were going through it during the show because of the drama and the environment. How was that show compared to Paradise or The Bachelor? Because you were more stress than I've ever seen you.
Speaker 4: No, I know, it was so bad.
Speaker 5: I think so for Bachelor it was just like, you know, first show whatever, I'm just like rolling with the punches. It was I kind of expected to be, you know, in my role.
Speaker 7: So you know, first of all, No, we were having a great time.
Speaker 1: Besides the times where we were throwing up and screaming and.
Speaker 7: Crying, but we had an amazing time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that was very convincing.
Speaker 5: She's like, yes, yeah, no, I did have like fun, but I knew Clayton and I like from like the jump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we're not gonna vibe.
Speaker 5: So it's just like.
Speaker 4: Okay, like I'm your amenities, Like I'm gonna like jump in the pool, like I'm gonna go on the dates, like let's go.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bachelor, the first Bachelor Paradise season I did, I was like, oh my god, it was really bad. I had We had a run, dude, We had a run like it was the first time a rough dude.
Speaker 1: The image of Jill running up and down that beach screaming live my memory.
Speaker 5: Not even the half of it, like I think, you know, like Andrew describes it. They're like they're just watching me, like sitting watching me run up and down the beach. Like it was really bad because I you know, I had be five drama.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: And then and then they did Split Week and that tore me apart over you know, fucking Jacob or Pani, God bless him. It will be somewhere good now if you get a couch, but damn, like it was just I was fighting for my life. I didn't really know what to do.
Speaker 4: And then back to.
Speaker 1: It was so and you got roasted on the one for that couch comment too.
Speaker 7: Oh you were going through that as well.
Speaker 4: And then well because then I said I said a lip driver, like really, I got my heart?
Speaker 8: No, I do remember that. I was like, it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: It was the lift she was going with, the people were not happy with her.
Speaker 5: But it went over better than I thought it would because I literally had like a tweet drafted like to all the ride share drivers, I love you.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, truly we do.
Speaker 4: Yes, what am I going to do? But actually, whenever you will, because I think we've all been there, We've.
Speaker 5: All been like this guy, like this is the dude I'm fucking in tears over yeah, like you know, God bless him. He's you know, got a special place in the like like a tiny ventricle of my heart, Like that's it.
Speaker 4: And then the most recent Bachelor Paradise was actually so fun. I had so much fun. I only cried like a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Wait and let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like okay, completely different format everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 1: Know your thoughts on that you went into paradise because you were in a long term relationship that ended, and as soon as it ended, I told her, I'm like, Jill, you're going to paradise this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you were the one that convinced her.
Speaker 3: I said, you have to go to paradise.
Speaker 1: So single, it's a new it's a new year and a clean slate.
Speaker 7: And it was nothing like you expected.
Speaker 4: No, it was nothing like I can spected.
Speaker 5: But also so Rachel, you know, when she got the s O S that I had been dumb, she flew out and so she was like, Jil, you have.
Speaker 4: To make a statement.
Speaker 5: And I'm like let people know that you're single. And I'm like, no, Like why am I? Who do I think?
Speaker 4: I am? Like I'm not making a statement to make.
Speaker 1: A breakup post with the text like please like asking for prayers, like I'm not going to tell you any like give me.
Speaker 5: The privacy like clickbait as hell. And then I ended up just doing like copying Matt Matt James and Rachel Corcconddle's break up Father God please, Like Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm actually dead.
Speaker 5: You posted that too, Yeah, so I took a scowshot of like of his caption. I just like scribbled out like, Rachel Papa, God, please do it.
Speaker 8: I'm done.
Speaker 7: He god the casting producer's attention, and then until.
Speaker 4: Message was received, and literally.
Speaker 5: Two weeks after, they called me for Bachelor of Paradise and I was like, all right, oh my gon no.
Speaker 6: She was like I cried for like point two seconds and You're like.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm going. I'm absolutely going.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about your and Susie's arrival day.
Speaker 3: You guys got there.
Speaker 7: It must have been eleven pm at night.
Speaker 3: It was understorming.
Speaker 1: Tell us what that was like, arriving to Paradise in those conditions, dude, Wall Like.
Speaker 5: I was just like, well, no, because when you show up to Paradise usually like you know, second round, like this is, you know, after the first row semony, it's like those are like the heavy hitters coach. So I'm like I'm puting with the date card, like this will be great, and then you know they're like be writing at six pm.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting in my room fucking dolled.
Speaker 5: Up and I'm waiting their storms rolling in. So they can't film during the storms. I'm like, shit, I'm like, is there? I literally said, is anybody still awake? Like is this getting? Like?
Speaker 4: What are people wearing? What's the vibe? And I walk in and you know, it's it's nighttime.
Speaker 5: People don't really care and it is fricked like when I walk in, you can tell. I was like, oh my god, it's so quiet. I literally said, oh my god, it's so quiet because I'm like and people are looking at me like it was a nightmare. And then someone said, oh, I thought you were here to host something, not like be part of the show.
Speaker 4: And I was like, stop.
Speaker 3: At least that means you're iconic. But when you go down you expect who's actually who said that?
Speaker 4: It was Cat?
Speaker 8: It was Cat, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, flattering a guess. But then I looked around and I was like, okay, there were literally four guys and you know, all booed up, and then Susie comes in, God bless her. She comes in with the fucking umbrella, and then Justin's there and it was just like set up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you said by top.
Speaker 7: They really did? I think that format was insane?
Speaker 3: Only it was what was it?
Speaker 6: Six guys beyond insane.
Speaker 5: It did?
Speaker 3: You guys also dirty dude.
Speaker 4: And two of them were on a date.
Speaker 5: So I had literally four guys and I'm like, you know, Justin's like my brother, and I'm like, like, insest, like it's just weird.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was, and we only had twenty four hours. The next day was a row ceremony.
Speaker 2: I was like, is like ridiculous, Like I would have been like, actually, I'm just gonna leave, like there's no need for me.
Speaker 4: Oh and then I went back. I went back to my room crying that. I was like. And then Susan and I were like, yo, you want to go to Avisa after like.
Speaker 5: We're planting our next trip because actually yeah, he's closed for Paradise.
Speaker 4: Were like all right, like let's go somewhere.
Speaker 8: M h.
Speaker 1: Absolutely insane. You ended up having a connection with a people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, not that I know of.
Speaker 3: Sh let's talk about it. You had a connection with Jonathan?
Speaker 4: Sure, how did that go?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 3: From your side?
Speaker 1: From my perspective to this is because I is like publicly had this conversation with Jonathan. I want to know your point of view from your Paradise connections.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, like, you know, Jonathan was I would say, like a trusted friend.
Speaker 4: I'd never met him, but I knew through you. Rachel. I was like, and you, and you're responsible for this too. I'm not like you.
Speaker 5: So she was like, Jonathan's a good guy, like you know, if you can find Jonathan, like.
Speaker 4: He's a good guy.
Speaker 5: And I was like, orry, fine, So I go up. There's nobody, nobody for me to take on a date. I was like, well that oh it was like Jeremy By Like I was just like, oh my god. And I was like, you know what, let me just ask Jonathan. I was just like, as a friend, do you want to go on this friend date with me?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Bs And then we actually ended up having like a really good time, like we had a good time.
Speaker 4: We were playing fucking twister.
Speaker 5: It was okay, you know why am I doing Twister in the hotel?
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, cool, I'm gonna go on a date Bachelor of Paradise.
Speaker 5: Where we going, Oh, we're going to the Presidential suite to do twister?
Speaker 4: So whatever, he kisses me during Twister. Didn't have to kiss me during Twister, by the way, but he did, so I was.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, then we just making a moment and I'm like, yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 4: So you know, we were talking. We talked for probably like forty five minutes an hour, just like the two of us, and it was really nice. We were like kind of getting into it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, okay, like this is this could be something. So obviously I'm gonna like shoot my shot, like I'm gonna try. I want to stick around like a whole little so you know, he I don't know, I don't know the order of operations, but he basically I was like just letting him know him like, hey, like I had a good time.
Speaker 4: I fear down, like I'm down, like I'm open. And then what did he say, Rachel, what do you say to me?
Speaker 6: He was like, uh, something crazy something get crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forget what it was.
Speaker 3: Oh you're making my decision hard.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're making my decision harder. I said, hmm, oh, she said this a chance. And he's with Alex at that point, so I'm like, okay, So in the row ceremony happens obviously, like Justin tries to to Susie that falls through that whole thing and ends up given to me.
Speaker 4: Pity Rose. Fine, I'll take it.
Speaker 7: No, the Hail Mary Rose, and it was iconic.
Speaker 5: It was yeah, so I'm just like, okay, I felt so bad for Susie was so bad and Lexi was.
Speaker 4: Just a mess.
Speaker 5: And then afterwards I was like, why I said, don't ever play in my face ever again, because he'll tell me that there's a chance, like I said that.
Speaker 4: He's like, I was okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: Did this makes screen? Because I support this, don't ever play in my face?
Speaker 4: No that that didn't make screen. But then was like but then after then the next row ceremony, guess what, guess who needs rose? He does? He does.
Speaker 5: And then I'm like, no, I'm gay, I'm gonna get Sean because we went on one day and now we're like.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just like at least something to choose me.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, sel I was just like all right, I guess I'll take this girl because she'll give me a rose. Like it's it was like that, Yeah, I'm like all right, Like it's just that kind of beat and like we knew, like I knew.
Speaker 4: He like showed me into his room and it was.
Speaker 5: Like a pharmacy of like, oh, this is my skin cur and this is my this and this is Sean Jonathan.
Speaker 4: This is Sean.
Speaker 8: I actually I do love that.
Speaker 1: He's like he's a love smaxer, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: And like, God bless him.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, all right, like my scene cares like Nutrigena wipes it night, Like I don't really know Tate McCray could never like so I just it just wasn't a vibe like I remember being like, dude, I should probably kiss him, like I should probably try and it was just.
Speaker 4: Bad as bad.
Speaker 5: And then he was like making out the April in front of me, and I was like, Beyond April was like stealing my man, like low key like yond.
Speaker 3: It was wild.
Speaker 4: And then once I saw that, I was like I've had enough. And then I was like dressed as a bird and I'm like, yeah, I'm leaving. I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 5: And it was so fun. I was like I'm having a really good time, but who is here for me? Who can I date?
Speaker 4: Literally nobody?
Speaker 7: So I'm like, yeah, I see A Paradise was hard.
Speaker 4: It was really hard.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it wasn't like crafted like cast it well, like it just was all over the place in my in terms of like, also who I would believe would be compatible. I'm like, yeah, that none of this makes sense, and it's actually like, obviously I love the couples that are still together from that season, but I'm gonna say I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then like you know, Sam and Ali Joe, like they're together now they missed each other by a second, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm curious because you got to experience both the old paradise and the new. What about the new would you keep and what would you do away with if they were to do another season, which they are I think.
Speaker 5: They okay, So I would keep the ac I kind of liked like the like the shanty kind of vibes of you know, the old place.
Speaker 4: Because you don't hear the waves and whatever. I did.
Speaker 5: I like being breaded in my own sweat and sand every night. No, but I thought it was like kind of cool. So I would keep that and then keep the bedtimes too. We got to go to bed and they're like just be out by ten.
Speaker 6: And I was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: I would keep all that, But then.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe just like a slightly better beach location because we didn't really go. I went to the ocean like once, maybe twice.
Speaker 6: So what did you think about like the competition aspect.
Speaker 5: Well, I wasn't even here for the for the competition aspect, I wasn't there, but I thought it was kind of like I would get I would also do it with the money, give her the money, like yeah, I mean like do I want the money, yes, But I think it just added a weird element where people were just like sticking together so they could be a part of a couple and then get money.
Speaker 6: I just think it doesn't work for like our franchise.
Speaker 2: I think we know it does that at our core, Like all of us, I think we are like, you know, we can be very dangerous people when money is involved.
Speaker 8: I think everyone has that in them.
Speaker 2: So it's like I think it brought out the worst, like not in a good way, you know.
Speaker 5: And also you know, I do feel like our franchise is so obsessed.
Speaker 4: Well I think all reality TV is now obsessed.
Speaker 5: With like the edit, how it's gonna look just like who's gonna take the money and leave their.
Speaker 6: You know honestly, hello, right, no one's.
Speaker 5: Going to So I mean I I would say I would say give us the money up front?
Speaker 4: How about help that you know daily rate? Right?
Speaker 2: You know who I thought would actually take the money? Like she's kind to kill me for saying this, but actually probably not. I think Dale would have tooken the money and not I could take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah I could.
Speaker 6: Like it's so on brand, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's such a he's an interesting one. It was good to meet like all these like other people. But yeah, it was it was what it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we didn't see you find love on the Bachelor franchise unfortunately, But can you give our listeners an update on your love life today?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: Now? Yes?
Speaker 5: So okay, by the time this airs, I will hard line. What do you have plans to do it this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because our the anniversary of our first date was due a year we've been together for Wait, tell us about him?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, Jial, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: Good for you. I'm so happy away for a year.
Speaker 8: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and then we took like how we're gonna do it? This is like I've always wanted to take a tin type You know what tin type is? No explain Okay, So you know those big old cameras. This is so me, you know, like those big old cameras are like sit for like ten minutes and then it comes out on a like an actual piece of metal. Oh, like that's how they the photos were taken like back in you know, eighteen forty.
Speaker 4: The the ye old.
Speaker 5: So I was like, I've always wanted to take a tin type. So for my birthday, he surprised me with tin types and we took pictures and so we're gonna do that.
Speaker 6: You look stunny, am like I'm a model.
Speaker 5: No, it's like it's giving, like okay, like get us into the mind, like okay, Oregon Trail.
Speaker 4: But I love it.
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 6: Wait, okay, so can you tell us like how you guys met? I need to know. I love organic stuff. Yes, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Can say organic. No, it was so okay.
Speaker 5: So I was on the hellscape that is hinge obviously, and I was like going on dates with like some like whap people like I you know, it's just like bad. I was like, you know what, like let me just try it. I haven't gone on a date in so long, like let me just do it.
Speaker 4: So or whatever.
Speaker 5: Did a couple of practice runs and then I match with him on Hinge. But it's crazy because I saw him and I know him from high school. He went to my high school, and so yeah, so no, I know, so like I screenshot is profile. We both did the same thing. We screenshotted each other's profile and we sent it to the group chat.
Speaker 4: And I was like, guys, like, what do I.
Speaker 5: Do, Like Joe, you have to you have to do this for us, like please, like you have because back in like high school, we all had my friend group had a crush on him because like he was in a band, like he hung out with all the cool kids, like he was so so they're like, Jille, you have to do it for us, And I was like, all right, fine, bye Vine.
Speaker 4: And he was doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: In his group chat, like guys like and he he literally said to his group chat, He's like, the steaks.
Speaker 4: Have never been higher anyway, the stakes have never been higher. So I know.
Speaker 5: So then we went on a date, and so he was only supposed to like we're only supposed to get dinner. So we get dinner and then we come back to my place and we're talking, talking, talking, and then it's two o'clock in the morning and I'm like, you can't like drive home right now because it was like hours away.
Speaker 4: So I was like, you can't right now. And then so we just like literally laid in bed. We did not have a wink.
Speaker 9: We literally just feel like like so nervous, like oh my god, and like it was so crazy, but I could just like feel it was like like electricity, Like it was really like crazy.
Speaker 4: It was honestly kind of disgustingly to be like sick in love, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's okay, No, I love it and like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I'm actually like like sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that was a year ago, and yeah, and you're.
Speaker 6: Just happy and glowing and I know, I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It's so nice to have somebody who just like you're not. I feel like with all my other you know, with all my exes, was on a swivel, like I just didn't like trust, you know, and having it's so bad. And just having somebody who like shows up consistently like gentlemanly in a nomsogn stick a way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that, just supportive.
Speaker 5: And like truly I just, oh my god, I love him so much.
Speaker 7: So he is the best I need to meet him A s A P.
Speaker 4: Well you will in two weeks. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for your guys's hard launch. Are there any other.
Speaker 7: Big steps that could be coming up in the future.
Speaker 4: I mean I would love to.
Speaker 5: We were supposed to move in together this uh okay, so.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to, but so the thing is, yo, I had some crazy shit happened, like with my housing situation.
Speaker 5: I'm like in the middle of moving and and he teaches, so he is a he teaches carpentry at a high school and which is like perfect for me, and he can think all my stuff and he, you know, does this carpentry.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 5: And uh so he teaches and in Massachusetts and I'm in Island and so you know, like the licensing and everything for teaching, so you know, we couldn't make it work with the job. And then my landlord decided to sell my apartment, which I'm now vacating. So it was just like a whole slew of things, which is why we didn't move in. But hopefully next year fingers crossed after school year.
Speaker 6: Wait, Jill, are you in Newport?
Speaker 4: I am, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 6: I love that play so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Rachel is coming to see you soon, but I will have to come and also see you because.
Speaker 6: Dot has not been to Newport, and I'm like raving.
Speaker 2: I've been at this point two or three times, and I'm like, it's quite literally one of my favorite cities.
Speaker 5: It is beautiful, the best place, and obviously like the summer is the best time. And it's so funny because I feel like now all I'm seeing is people come to Newport, all the influencers, the.
Speaker 7: Like Hailey Bieber was in Newport.
Speaker 4: Hailey Beeber's in Newport?
Speaker 7: Did she Jill approved the road pop up?
Speaker 4: It's so craty. I was like, yo, because I work with it, so whatever.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so everyone's just kind of discovering, like who new poor? Yeah, so cool. It's cool to see and I'm happy to be here. My lifestyle here is the best. I dip in the ocean like every day. I can walk to the water, like I can I walk to work.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's perfect.
Speaker 8: No, it really is perfect.
Speaker 2: It's also I would argue like fall is also unmatched.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 2: You were like summer is the best, but I was like the fall there is quite literally out of a scene of a movie.
Speaker 4: No, literally like the Pumpkin Past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's just perfect. So it's okay, I'm Rachel. Let's plan to go visit Jill too.
Speaker 3: I want to ask absolutely.
Speaker 1: I'm always down for a trip and I can't wait to see you soon.
Speaker 3: But before we let you go, Jill, we are going to play a little game.
Speaker 7: We're going to show you some behind the scenes photos that the.
Speaker 1: Audience has never seen, and you are gonna give us the backstory to the photos. And if you are listening on audio, you can go to the Bachelor Happy.
Speaker 7: Hour Instagram and you can see all the photos there.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for these, I cannot So. This was taken at the Old Paradise in the girls getting ready room, the Girl's vanity room, and it is of lace Brittany, Jill, Serene, Genevieve Shiney, and Victoria Fuller and everyone is looking absolutely stunning in the rose ceremony outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah except for me, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh you look amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm like.
Speaker 5: I thought I was eating like so hard, like the Billy chain or.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like everyone's glowing tan like bronze.
Speaker 8: I'm like, this is like sun kissed.
Speaker 5: I think I forget, like if the girls had the roses this time or not.
Speaker 4: But I also like, why am I so short?
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that how like sure I was until I saw.
Speaker 8: How tall are you at five three?
Speaker 4: Oh? Normal?
Speaker 3: You and Gen the same?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're probably just bear.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: No I was.
Speaker 5: You can see us all glistening and sweat like that was crazy. I so I yeah, that parentis. I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna have like belly out whatever. I was also like shopping for myself, so it was just like bad time. And then I remember reading the comments. You're like, why I should work pregnanty clothes.
Speaker 8: Regnant?
Speaker 7: So this is not the BTS we're talking about. You look fantastic. Tell us what was happening in the moment, What was the drama?
Speaker 3: What was happening.
Speaker 4: It's like before the rose ceremony, whould I give this rose to Jacob? I probably gave Jacob, which is pretty tough.
Speaker 5: This was before split week, so this is probably my life last night of like peace, last night at Peace.
Speaker 7: I loved this photo.
Speaker 1: I also love the fact that Cheney is in this photo and everyone had such beef with her coming off of our season and in Paradise she just had a full redemption arc.
Speaker 8: It was kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love this. Ah Okay, So this next photo.
Speaker 8: Is of Jill and the iconic Bob Wig.
Speaker 7: The bob.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm like, it's kind of eating on you. I'm like, it eats on everyone.
Speaker 8: What's up with this?
Speaker 4: Like, I know, I dude, I used to have a bob when I was little. But a good thing happening. Oh thank you, you do too, Clariot.
Speaker 5: So this was when we were in Paradise ten and it was storming. So like obviously in Costa Rica, every night there were freaking storms and so you know, flighting strikes, you have to wait thirty minutes before you can pick up filming. So we were just like in our rooms and they kept a stepper from the boys. They do that so to keep a supper from the boys. And Bailey had brought the bob, like she had brought some wigs, and so we're all trying it on.
Speaker 4: And we were singing, you know that song, Bob Bob, Bob Bob.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then so we were you know, we were all dotting the bob and then you know, she went down and the boys tried on too, and then I put on my big glasses to be like Etna mode.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's giving U with the glass, but you're still serving.
Speaker 8: Yeah you kind of hot love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Oh my god, Jill, Yeah, that's accurate.
Speaker 8: This is fun. This is really funny.
Speaker 1: You need to describe this because you do this all the time and every.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do this all the time. This is just classic.
Speaker 5: So I'm laying in bed and I have my journal, which I only journaled during duress, like so Paradise I have, like, you know, Bachelor Paradise, Paradise again and shot be like I have these, you know, journals. And then so I have a rose on my stomach and I'm laying in bed and I'm crying, sobbing loudly. And I believe that was a screenshot that was taken from a BTS of me, you know, just being like oh my god, like thank god I got a rose because that was the hail Mary rose. That was the one that I gotten from Justin and yeah, so I was just like, holy shit, like I'm actually here. I packed like I was like all right, like when's my flight, Like let's go.
Speaker 4: And then I was there.
Speaker 5: Anyway there and I was there, and I realized after the fact that the girls that I went home were not so happy, that were so pissed.
Speaker 1: We hadn't been through what we've been through with Jesse Palmer. When he gave you that rose, I said, if it's not going to Susie, it's not going to Lexie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean like, and I was worried that it was like a plant.
Speaker 5: So I was like, guys, like, I'm really okay, Like you can give it to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Like it's fine.
Speaker 5: And then they're like no, like Justin specifically asks that you say, and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 4: And then I saw him after wheeling.
Speaker 5: His fucking baggy out and he goes and he just goes go get him Tiger.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: I know that I love. I love Justin so much. I text him just like funny memes or when someone does something whack on the internet, I sent it to him.
Speaker 6: He's being too but I love how insane he is.
Speaker 2: He's he's so gross and I feel like that can always make me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's just he's so ridiculous. But I'm excited for the cruise with them. We're gonna go the crash.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Jill will be on the Bachelor Nation cruise, so will Charity. You guys, if you are going, can hang out with them. I will be watching from my phone.
Speaker 2: Rachel will be also joining us, which we are so excited to have her, and also bringing you guys some exclusive Bachelor Happy Hour episodes while we're there.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, like the way that I've tried to you guys don't even know like what I have to do.
Speaker 4: I have tried so many things. This fucking damn cruise and.
Speaker 5: All she does show there as Concordia Titanic.
Speaker 4: She watches like all of she watches Jaws's.
Speaker 3: You guys don't understand.
Speaker 1: My season was on a cruise ship, and so I said, I will never get it on again.
Speaker 3: And I and I will never get on again because.
Speaker 5: I had to go back to the Bachelor mansion. I had to go back to Paradise.
Speaker 4: We all have a hard things for the paper.
Speaker 8: We had to had to relive something.
Speaker 5: So you will be correct, like whatever, dude, Like I was. I was planning our karaoke together. I was planning our drunk history together.
Speaker 2: You know what she's going to be there whether or not if not, because so you will be right.
Speaker 5: I did hear Charity well because I was like, oh my god, I want to do we gotta sing Wicked.
Speaker 4: We gotta sing Wicked for good.
Speaker 6: Right, very own brand.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I would wait to see you guys, so excited.
Speaker 7: And on that note, Jill, thank you so much for joining us. I'm Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 1: For everyone that's not following you, where can they follow you on your socials?
Speaker 5: I believe my Instagram is jil Chin underscore and then my tattack is Jill underscore Chin.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just like a Chilchin and will come up.
Speaker 1: And you can follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour and Bachelor Nation.
Speaker 3: Make sure you rate, review, and.
Speaker 1: Subscribe whatever you listen to your podcast, Thy guys by
Speaker 4: Mm hmm