Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Jackson is on the phone today for our first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Haley. So in a few minutes we're going to call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date for first Jackson, how long is the besins yours from Hailey?
Speaker 3: It's been about a week.
Speaker 1: Was she a busy person? Maybe?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm wondering at this point. It's either busy or disappearing.
Speaker 1: So did you try to reach out to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sent a couple of attacks. They haven't thought about calling.
Speaker 3: Well, are the end of the date, though, I mean it was great.
Speaker 4: The whole date from start to finish was just really comfortable and natural. It wasn't like we were forcing the train into the station at any point.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I love Okay, Okay, So let's go to the beginning. Give us all the details. How did you meet Haley and how did it all go down?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: And that Hallie threw a friend and they introduced us. We we like met out with friends and I asked for her number at the end, and then we met up a few days later, and then we saw each other a couple of times after that, and the most recent time we went out for dinner. It was just such a great dinner. It was. It lasted, like, you know, over two and a half hours. You know, we took a walk after. We even had a you know kiss at the end, which was just nice. And it wasn't you know, it wasn't awkward at all.
Speaker 1: Leaned in for the kiss first, was it you or was it mutual?
Speaker 4: It was more me, but it was pretty mutual. I Mean. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I like talk too much throughout, Like maybe I didn't give her, you know, enough of a chance to kind of talk about ourselves. But that's you know, that's really that's really all I can think of, you know. And and we went out to like a really nice spot.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean, like you just were kind of monologuing the entire time. You didn't ask her questions.
Speaker 4: You know, I would say I was setting the conversations, you know, talking about like, you know, things I like doing and you know, my family and that kind of stuff, and she was chiming in here and there. I'm just thinking that maybe that's really the only thing I can think of is that maybe I didn't flip it on her, give her enough of the chance to start the conversation topics about what she might have wanted to speak about.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I just I can't get.
Speaker 4: Her out of my head, you know, I'm just like thinking about her every couple of hours.
Speaker 1: And what's the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 4: The last thing she was like, Well, she was like, we'll talk later.
Speaker 2: Okay, And obviously that hasn't happened. So we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and steal tell us why she's goho seing you, and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, place don't come back and get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 1: Y.
Speaker 2: In the movie firs Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Jackson is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Haley. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jackson, why don't you get us up to speed on your date with Hailey?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, we went h we went out the last day, what was our third date, and we went out for dinner, you know, last at all night. We took a walk after dinner, had a nice kiss at the end.
Speaker 3: That's since and you.
Speaker 1: Think the reason why she might be ghosting used because you talked too much. Yeah, okay, all right, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Ma, I speak to Haley. Please, Haley, Haley, how are you.
Speaker 1: My name is Jubell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Hi, Haley, the whole show's here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, Hi, Hi, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: So you know the show? Yeah, of course, yeah, all right. Well have you heard of a first day follow up?
Speaker 3: Then i'll frame now what happened?
Speaker 1: Well, you know we do the first day follow up.
Speaker 2: That's where if you go out on date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: I love those what yay?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you like them because somebody emailed us about you.
Speaker 1: You're a star today.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, what are you ghosting someone. I mean I go with everyone.
Speaker 5: I'm doing like ten dates this week, and I well, I haven't talked to more of most of them.
Speaker 3: I go to anybody. Yes, I mean you not to be me or youthin because you're you're busy and.
Speaker 1: You have ten dates and a week.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, I guess you have a lot of options then on people you could be ghosting. Maybe Jackson is the guy's name that emailed us.
Speaker 3: Oh fancy dinner boy. I have a puppy Elodie in my phone. He's so cute.
Speaker 1: What he's adorable?
Speaker 3: But well, I mean he's adorable.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We had a good time, but he doesn't really meet the criteria. That sounds nice, right, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't mean it to be ugly, but you know, like, yes, you know, I like to go out to eat, and you know.
Speaker 3: I like, what's there?
Speaker 4: Oh, hey, jack I didn't know it was fancy dinner boy? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I like to go out to eat, and it was it was nice. I mean, you spent all that money on such a fancy restaurant, you know, but you didn't bring a gift or anything, so I don't know it yeah.
Speaker 4: Was the dinner not for a gift?
Speaker 3: And know, I mean nice, but like that was a lot of money on dinner.
Speaker 5: I kind of would have you know, Joey would have been nice too, or instead of.
Speaker 1: Jewelry, girl, you can jewelry from everything you go out with.
Speaker 5: You know, people can be very nice and generous and and I like, yeah, is that you know, Sigar Daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to alarif. Okay, cool.
Speaker 3: I mean I meet some very nice people on there.
Speaker 5: We have lovely meals and yes, I get you know, I get my car paid for and I get jewelry and you know, yeah, yeah it works really well.
Speaker 1: Not for Jackson.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jackson was very sweet but young.
Speaker 5: I mean I really, you know, at this play my life, I'm still young and I and I'm you know, like a little help with car payments and things like that, and give this just I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I wish you would have just said what you were looking for. Then we wouldn't have wasted either of our times.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't think it was a waste of time.
Speaker 4: I had such a nice time with you that we need to waste the time for you because you've got a free dinner.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: But you had a good company, I mean for a long time. But my company was I mean we were there for such a long time. My company wasn't enough for you, Like you didn't enjoy my company. That wasn't like payment for dinner. Somebody brought jewelry.
Speaker 4: So this is what you do. You just have people take you out for dinner and give you gifts and give you a jewelry.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, you know, if you would have brought some a gift or something and st of just spending money and dinner, then I probably would have gone on with you again for sure.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean instead of spending money on dinner? Did you not want to eat? You know?
Speaker 5: I mean, like, dinner was great. Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic. The mail was fabulous, the company was great, but there was a lot of money on dinner, and you know, I just felt like like the money could have been better spent on something, you know, more, you know, tangible if that's the word.
Speaker 3: Something you know, like I could wear or something.
Speaker 4: Well, helly, I didn't know you were a gold digger.
Speaker 3: I'm not a gold digger.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I pay for myself and I and I'm able to support myself.
Speaker 3: But if I want to be with somebody who's also going to adamlet just sparkle to my life.
Speaker 1: I don't think you may.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't want to be with anyone. You just want to be with a cat register.
Speaker 1: She's a sugar seat.
Speaker 3: I'm not a cash register.
Speaker 5: Like someone who's good company, but someone also you know, has the stability of like you know, gifts and and helping me with paying for my car and trips and a new person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Could have just told me that's what you wanted, and then I could have considered whether I wanted to do it or not and just be company with cash And you could have just said that instead of acting like you liked me.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do like you had a great time, Like you're staying a puppy dog in my phone.
Speaker 3: You're so cute. I mean, I had a wonderful time with you.
Speaker 5: But you know, I mean I have to tell you buy me gifts if it's not coming from you because you want to. I don't want to force anybody, I mean, not really to make anybody buy me thing if you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to buy me a person, don't buy me a purse. That's you know.
Speaker 1: Well. Also if he doesn't buy you a person, won't go out with him again?
Speaker 3: Right, I mean he doesn't have to be a purse, give me a jewelry.
Speaker 2: I mean, I let do you know there's a thing, Well, Hayley, would you like to w out with Jackson again? We'll pay for it within reason?
Speaker 3: Sure you will, absolutely, Jefuely is a great company. He was lovely.
Speaker 5: I look the time with him, just you know, bring a gift next time? Is that you're paying so he can bring a gift?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean is that too much?
Speaker 1: Jackson? Are you going to go shopping?
Speaker 3: Jackson?
Speaker 5: Come on, you don't even have to pay for dinner this time? A little something maybe if they're something together?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I will. I would like to see you again, Haley, Like.
Speaker 3: What, I'm small? I'm a small.
Speaker 1: You're really gonna go out with he? I think again? Jackson?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I wanted to see her again.
Speaker 1: At least he knows what's on the table now, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: And now we'll get a free dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Jubiles first day follow up