Speaker 1: Now let's get to some quick hitters Jayden Daniels. That's quick hitter.
Speaker 2: Number one takes us to Washington, DC, where Daniels came up clutch for the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: Against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: The rookie quarterback snatched victory from the Georgia defeat late in the game with.
Speaker 1: A nine yard touchdown pass the Jamison Crowder.
Speaker 2: The Commanders won thirty six thirty three despite turning the ball over five times.
Speaker 1: Jaydon Daniels was the best player in football this weekend.
Speaker 2: He was absolutely sensational, but he got helped by Jalen Hurts catching a concussion because the Philadelphia Eagles were initially up twenty one to seven before they got outscored twenty nine to twelve the rest of the way. I think if Jalen Hurts is in the lineup instead of Kenny Pickett, they moved the ball better. They make things happen, and as a result, Jayden Daniels in the Washington Commanders would have been a position to win this game. But give them credit where credit is due. Daniels is that dude. He can ball, But I think the Philadelphia Eagles would have been better if Jalen Hurts hadn't gotten hurt, and I don't think the Commanders would have won that game. We'll stay in the belt wait for a quick hit number two. On Saturday night, I was on hand to watch Stealers fall to the Baltimore Ravens thirty four to seventeen in Baltimore. By the way, I was a guest of Maryland Governor Wes Moore, who talked smack to me the entire damn caunt.
Speaker 1: Cann't believe a government talk like that. You'll see. I mean, look at this video right here. Man. The guy was torturing me. I mean he was torched me all Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: He was talking, Ravens gonna stop, y'all, we got this, and my goodness, this man was that. This man was slapping high fives, kissing babies, doing all the things that a politician do. And in the midst of all of that, turned around and talks back to me about what the Ravens gonna do to the Steelers. And then Russell Wilson and the Steelers let him.
Speaker 3: Do it, and Daryland, looking, we got your things yet, ain't a flaralsump.
Speaker 1: We got see the name that last you know, Miss.
Speaker 3: Darylyn, missus b Lord Raven Paraldine.
Speaker 1: Trouble God. I love Farylyn, I love the gun, I love the job, said day. I don't want to be clear about that, y'all.
Speaker 3: A little bit of right now, Lamar Jackson, they got some sassi.
Speaker 1: Let's go right.
Speaker 2: Let's go right first of all, as a dedicated politician right there, because ladies and gentlemen, it.
Speaker 1: Was about five degrees out there. That's how I feel. It's freezing. It's freezing. I ain't prepared for that kind of cold, no more. Right.
Speaker 2: I like warm temperatures. I like to feel warm and cozy and cuddling inside.
Speaker 1: Right, I ain't trying to be out there freezing.
Speaker 2: It was cold as hell. Let us get that out the way. For he got on a baseball cap, you know, chilling.
Speaker 1: You understand he.
Speaker 2: Was beefed uping over he got on a baseball.
Speaker 1: Cap doing this thing.
Speaker 2: But I was very, very happy to spend time with the governor. He's a great guy that he's got a chance to be president in the twenty twenty eight. Look at the job that he's doing in Maryland. Look at the job Brandon Scott, the Mayor of Baltimore is doing in Baltimore, Maryland. I can't say enough about them brothers. I spent time with both of them Saturday. It was an absolute honor and pleasure to be with the.
Speaker 1: Both of them. Even though the governor he really talks a lot of stuff. He really, really darned me. This brother talked a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Steelers gotta get him, They gotta get him back. That damn Russell Wilson former to the three yard line.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was ticked off.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they didn't have my man, George Pickens out there.
Speaker 1: That was problematic as well. Okay, all right, And Russell Wilson threw a pick six, let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: But in the end, the story was Lamar Jackson who beat the Steelers complete fifteen to twenty three passes, three touchdowns, and of course Derek Henry who ran all over Pittsburgh one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: Two yard It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Baltimore's gonna win the AFC North because the Steelers have the Chiefs and the Bengals to close out the season. Baltimore has Houston and Cleveland, I mean Dan and they got it good.
Speaker 1: They got it good.
Speaker 2: Let me get to my next one. Quick hitter number three. This takes us to social media and Travis Hunter for far more serious subject. The Disman Trophy went to deactivated his Instagram account as online criticism continues about his relationship with his fiance, I say Leanna Lenae. One notable post came from former Dallas Cowboys wide out Dez.
Speaker 1: Bryant in a sense deleted tweet. This is what Daz wrote. Quote.
Speaker 2: She talked all that shit about you, saying she was going to address the situation once, but kept talking about it. She loves the attention way more than you. She thinks she's an equal to you. I can tell you're a great dude, and I promise there's a woman out there who's going to make your life easy and respect you. From what I see, she has nothing to offer but a fucking headache.
Speaker 1: End quote. This is tricky and this is not It's gonna be a little bit more than a quick hitter. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Why Daz Bryant's heart is in the right place.
Speaker 1: Let's get that out the way.
Speaker 2: He's an older brother looking at her younger brother, potentially in a dicey kind of situation. His future being bright on every major award you can imagine, including the Heisman, Sky's the Limit, future millions coming down the pike, and Dez, a former star football player for the Dallas Cowboys, is simply looking at the brother and saying and doing what he can to help give him guidance. I'm not here to throw any shade on Dez Brian. His heart was in the right place, but it doesn't mean that the situation doesn't require compassion.
Speaker 1: If I were Dez.
Speaker 2: Or me talking to Dez, hear what is what I would have preferred.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Called her out respectfully by saying, where's the love? Stop thinking about just you and look out for him. You're choosing to be in the public eye because you're on social media. This brother isn't a public eye because he plays on the football field as one of the elite performers out there in his career is about to take off, look out for him. It's not to say that she did anything intentionally to go the other way. I don't believe that about Leana one second, and I don't want to hear anything about anything that she may have done years ago. And she's a young lady. Come on, y'all you understand what I'm saying. She ain't some seasoned, grown woman who's experienced and living her life and you know, manipulating things, and she's a young lady.
Speaker 1: Mistakes happen, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: Here to criticize her, certainly not here to criticize Travis Hunter. I support Shador Sanders coming to the defense of his teammate, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Clapping back at everybody.
Speaker 2: This is Shador Sanders tweet all y'all athletes entertained, this artist, etcetera. If y'all genuinely trying to holler at trap, y'all know how to get in touch with him or someone around At this point, y'all just posted for the algorithm trying to look cool. Shador Sanders is right, Travis Hunter plays for Primetime Deon Sanders. They're ain't an athlete or an entertainer in this country that don't know how to get in touch with Primetime Deon Sanders.
Speaker 1: And you could get to Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: You don't have to sit up there and blast them out on social media.
Speaker 1: He's a young man.
Speaker 2: There's me, everybody else included. When we were their age, what kind of mistakes did we make. What kind of mistakes would we prone to. Let's have some compassion when it comes to trying to look out. Our hearts are in the right place.
Speaker 1: Here's what I would tell you if you Travis.
Speaker 2: Hunter and Leanna Linney, I applaud the fact that you can't to your social media accounts because you're not built for it. See, Travis Hunter could take criticism about his playing the football field. What he can't take is the cynicism thrown in the direction of his lady, who's taking a lot of heat. She clearly can't take it because she was on social media about to break down and cry, and he can't take what she's experiencing. So the fact that y'all close down your social media account is a good thing, you know why, because it will remind you that you never needed to be on it to that degree in the first place. Your personal life is your personal life. Football is one thing, your personal life is another.
Speaker 1: And that applies to her too.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to have everybody know you. He knows you. You don't have to have everybody loving you.
Speaker 1: He loves you. You don't have to have everybody cared about you and your well being.
Speaker 2: He does, and as long as y'all got each other and you keep your business to yourself, and people won't have much to say. And even if they did, it won't matter because they don't know because you didn't let him know. Please remember that, pretty please with sugar on top.
Speaker 1: One final quick.
Speaker 2: Hit, It takes us to Alaska, where President elect Donald Trump is expected to reverse the decision from President Obama to rename.
Speaker 1: The Naly, North America's tallest mountain.
Speaker 2: Trump says he'll restore the original name of Mount McKinley, named after the twenty fifth president who was assassinated in nineteen oh one. Trump said, quote, they took his name off Mount McKinley.
Speaker 1: He was a great president. End quote.
Speaker 2: Former President Barack Obama renamed the mountain as Donaly in twenty fifteen, siding with residents of Alaska after a decade's long name in battle. See this is another thing that bothers me about Trump. Why bother was something.
Speaker 1: Like this, Why so you really really care about the naming of a mountain? Donald Trump? Really? Now?
Speaker 2: President McKinley, God rest his soul, like you pointed out, was assassinated. Reports said that he hadn't even visited Alaska.
Speaker 1: Why was he such.
Speaker 2: A figure for Donald Trump because he was big on tariffs and tariffs given the US economy an economic boom, could that be the reason why?
Speaker 1: If it is, Donald Trump, say so.
Speaker 2: As opposed to it looking like you're just interested in doing anything to reverse any decision that Barack Obama made. Barack Obama made that decision to rename that mountain because the citizens in Alaska wanted it that way, and he didn't see any harm in doing so because they know their history better than anybody, and that's what they preferred.
Speaker 1: If you're going to change it back.
Speaker 2: Great President, tell us why he was about tariffs. I'm about tariffs. Is that a reason to change the name of a mountain?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: These are the kind of things I worry about with Donald Trump, Because any little thing.
Speaker 1: You're going at for what save your swings for the things that really, really really matter. That's my suggestion. That's what I'm concerned about.