Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? Happy weekend. I'm so happy you're here.
Speaker 4: Hope everybody had a fun Fourth of July holiday and now it's back in business. I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired after this week, a holiday weekend and going back to work.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for a nap.
Speaker 4: But we do have part one in part three this weekend with Lunchbox, which is fun and maybe won't push you to sleep. You couldn't possibly sleep listening to Lunchbox talk. So part one we are in depth talking more about our vacations. He went on vacation, I had my sister's wedding back in Kansas. And in Part three we're answering listener Q and as a lot to talk about his ultima that died and the lottery.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys always have a questions aout the lottery because it's.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox and the mount rushmore of his own skills. Yeah, good stuff over there, But for now we're going to dive into the best bits.
Speaker 3: Of the show this week.
Speaker 4: Let's go Now this is a bonus best bits because you guys are always asking about the TV show movie recommendations that we talk about throughout the week, and now we are doing what is known as Tuesday Reviews Day, where everybody brought in something that they completely finished watched and if they recommend it, don't recommend it. So it was a little bumbye ride to get this started because somebody brought it up podcast and then we're like, okay, where do we draw the line? But nonetheless, you're gonna get some TV shows and movies that you can watch this weekend.
Speaker 1: Tuesday Reviews Day. We're gonna review new shows and movies we watched. No spoilers, no spoilers, no spoilers, no spoilers. I'll go first. I watched Monkey Man. Guess see Monkey Man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 7: He's never even heard of it?
Speaker 6: Same def Ftel's in it.
Speaker 1: And he's a guy and he's out trying to do some month solved business.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like, his mom is murdered, he's out to a venture death Okay, and so it's action, action, action packed. I don't think of the guy's an action star, but I do now he's ripped.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 8: Mike.
Speaker 6: Did you watch Monkey Man?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, great movie.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like John Wick with all the action. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I give it four point five out of five monkey masks.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Even my wife liked it. It's violent at times, but there's a lot of fight scenes. He's the kid from slum Dog Millionaire and they're in India for this movie.
Speaker 6: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: He's a good actor. I like that guy Abs for days.
Speaker 1: Really, Monkey Man is four point five out of five monkey masks.
Speaker 6: I loved it. Great action movie. Okay.
Speaker 1: Next up, I watched the new Godzilla Kong twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: It's garbage.
Speaker 5: That's not the Netflix one. That's not the one Mike was talking about.
Speaker 6: That is the one that's in a different language. This is American.
Speaker 1: Okay movie Mike, I give it two yawns.
Speaker 6: Did you watch this one?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm probably like a three.
Speaker 1: I saw it in theater, so it's a little bit more enjoyable to see it like on a big screen, big dumb action, but there's really not much to it, just too big dumb action. The stories don't even come together. You were like watching My wife goes. When do the stories come together from God's on King Kong. She loves Godzilla. She's in her dinosaur era.
Speaker 7: Oh she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. Chex's dinosaurs now and Godzilla's kind of a dinosaur. So we watched it, and she really liked the Godzilla Netflix show more than I did.
Speaker 6: I thought it was pretty nach one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was good.
Speaker 1: I give Godzilla and Kong two yawns.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: And then my final one is I watched.
Speaker 1: The documentary on the bank robbery, how to Rob a Bank. But there are two movies called how to Rob a Bank. Oh, don't watch the movie how to Rob a Bank terrible reviews. Watch the documentary that came out twenty twenty four, How to Rob a Bank, about this guy in Seattle and the nineties, who is Robin Banks. They called him Hollywood, they called them Hollywood. Yeah, and I give it three and a half out of five space needles.
Speaker 6: Whoa three and a half? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's fine?
Speaker 7: It's pretty guys, loved it.
Speaker 1: It was fine.
Speaker 6: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: You're not interested in robbing banks?
Speaker 6: Yes, I am very much interested. You never thought about Robin and bank? Yeah, many times. I just didn't think that. I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I didn't History was cool in that I was interested in it, but it's like, okay.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I thought it was really really good.
Speaker 6: I thought it was good three point five.
Speaker 1: Out of five.
Speaker 9: Okay, this review because they were selling me like I need me too.
Speaker 1: That might be why I read it so low, though, because they act like it's freaking Titanic too, and I'm over here watching.
Speaker 5: It and there's nothing about a boat sinking in it.
Speaker 1: The same thing though, I was like, oh you never, and it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't review this other show that I've been watching because I'm not done with it. We have one episode left of the Crazy Beautiful Wife, Perfect Wife.
Speaker 5: Perfect Wife. That's fine.
Speaker 1: We have oh you did, okay, that's mine, let me step aside. Then we're one episode away from reviewing Perfect Wife. So there's only three episodes in the whole thing, right, yeah, okay, do not spoil it.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying a show document documentary.
Speaker 1: But it's three episodes that are about fifty five minutes each, and so far through two episodes, it's awesome.
Speaker 7: Or do you watch it?
Speaker 5: It's on Hulu, yeah, Hulu.
Speaker 1: But I can't review it officially because I haven't seen it all.
Speaker 6: Tuesday reviews day, I have.
Speaker 5: Seen it all. It's called The Perfect Wife, the documentary on Sherry Peppini.
Speaker 1: Which I didn't remember, dude, my wife did.
Speaker 5: Though I saw the preview. I started watching it for about thirty minutes. I'm oh, my gosh, we've talked about this on the show.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna read to you what it is so everybody knows. This is what I'm reading it from the show. By the way, ninety percent positive on Rotten Tomatoes. Keith and Sherry Peppini seemingly idyllic family life is shattered when Sherry vanishes from their northern California neighborhood, triggering a frenzied search. It becomes news around the world. She's pretty, she's blonde.
Speaker 5: She just goes missing.
Speaker 6: They find her phone.
Speaker 5: She went for a run and then she's got missing.
Speaker 6: And she's gone.
Speaker 1: But they find her phone and her and her headphones and hair yep from her head on in her headphones.
Speaker 6: Eddie review it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm going to go four.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go four and a half out of five. Be careful headphones, okay, earbuds Okay, I don't think it air buds.
Speaker 5: And they're like earbuds.
Speaker 1: I think headphone like yeah, yeah, like cable pots yeah whatever, yeah with hair and was.
Speaker 5: So scared to say too. But in munch mods, do you remember this?
Speaker 6: No? Wow, it's really good.
Speaker 5: We talked about it on the show. I don't know how long ago.
Speaker 6: I want to leave right now and go watch the final episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should, you should. Let's let's end it.
Speaker 11: Maybe I'll watch it and maybe I'll remember the story. But just saying her name doesn't. It's not like Jennifer will Banks where I remember I run Away Bride.
Speaker 6: Anybody else watch this one?
Speaker 1: Specifically, anybody watched the bank Robbery one except for.
Speaker 6: These two stooges.
Speaker 5: Awesome stooges.
Speaker 1: Making sure the two stooges, no two of us anything else.
Speaker 6: Tuesdayesday.
Speaker 5: That's it for me, Amy.
Speaker 9: I have three things that I watched. All three are on Netflix. The first one is Nicole Kidman's new movie with Zac Efron called A Family Affair.
Speaker 1: Oh, that one's weird because they like bump ug Lace. But they're way bit different ages, right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh, good point.
Speaker 1: You can't answer questions I've not seen it, but I've seen like people talking about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's good, that's what before you give it?
Speaker 7: Give it it?
Speaker 9: I mean I love these Netflix cheesy love movies, so cheesy.
Speaker 6: With those two major actors, a.
Speaker 9: Little zac Efron's park can get a little cheesy, and then it would go to a Nicole kidman scene and you'd feel like, oh, this is Oscar worthy and then you go back to zack Off's acting kind of but his character was goofy.
Speaker 6: Do you give it?
Speaker 7: I give it four out of five? What movie stars?
Speaker 5: What you know?
Speaker 6: Like screens?
Speaker 7: Zac Efron is a movie star?
Speaker 5: Okay, I get four out of five.
Speaker 1: Subscription services?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'll do this, four out of five assistants.
Speaker 6: Okay, ahead, giving you a hard time.
Speaker 9: I started the docu series America's Sweethearts, which is about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders from the tryouts.
Speaker 6: Are you done with? You're not done? You can't review it.
Speaker 7: I'm not done.
Speaker 6: I can't review it.
Speaker 7: It's interesting.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna get in on those aud's interesting because.
Speaker 1: I don't feel fair reviewing this other show because I haven't You're not done yet, Well, I'll say I don't think you should say you can than you would ever. Okay, fair thing.
Speaker 6: I'm protecting you because you told me to make sure you don't say anything more than just.
Speaker 9: I think that after watching at least what I've seen, like you have a greater appreciation for these types of athletes, the dancers that are out there.
Speaker 7: And then I started, okay, no, no, you're done.
Speaker 8: Tuesday reviewsday.
Speaker 1: I have to be things are down with because I'm also a fault. I'm also a fault. I shouldn't have said what what I've watched partial, that's.
Speaker 9: All me, the worst roommate ever. Each episode is a different case or story totally. They're not related, you know, like episode and.
Speaker 6: When I finished out the one I messed up.
Speaker 1: This is on me. I should not have talked about perfect Wife okay not being done because it opened the door Pandora Box and everything Amy's watched a preview.
Speaker 9: Of I did watch my bff tried to kill me that season two episode one.
Speaker 6: Okay, Lunchbox is scary. I listened to a podcast twin Flames.
Speaker 11: It's about these people that start a cult and it's about dating and you got to buy into it. These people, there are so many stupid people in this world.
Speaker 1: It's our first day doing Tuesday reviews day are we doing podcasts?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was TV shows, but I think there's also a documentary.
Speaker 6: That's walking review.
Speaker 9: I watched that. It's on Netflix. It's Escaping Twin Flames. No, this is from a while back and I did review it. And I don't know if I said too much.
Speaker 1: No, these twin plays, these people that give them this say, okay, I would say, we can't do podcasts because then we're gonna review. We're gonna be reviewing all kinds of crap books. Yeah. I like talking about this TikTok series I watch first time.
Speaker 6: The first time we've got Tuesday reviews. Yeah, we did it, but let me talk about it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: Well, give you ten seconds, thank you. How stupid are people now?
Speaker 7: They're vulnerable?
Speaker 11: No, I don't know how, and they do stuff and you are just like how like I'm talk in prison time.
Speaker 1: To something left time.
Speaker 6: So we're learning the rules as we go.
Speaker 1: I will not review unfinished shows. Amy will not follow my lead and review three unfinished shows, and Lunchbox will not review podcasts.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: I never listened to podcasts, but we were in the ever ever a single podcast you listen to?
Speaker 5: Cereal?
Speaker 1: Do you have a podcast? You know that one time I did, Hey you have a podcast?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He didn't listen to it, though.
Speaker 1: That's like I'm an actor, I'm on a soap opera. Oh yeah, I don't watch TV. I've never seen TV before.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those exist.
Speaker 1: Not watching yourself, but you don't watch anything. He doesn't listen to podcasts.
Speaker 7: That crazy doesn't listen to anything.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, like we were in traffic a lot in Chicago, and so my wife where we should listen to something. You have a podcast that's good, and so we listened while we sat in traffic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're awesome. Right, it was great. It made me just I wanted to. You know, we have a bog show podcast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I wanted to. I want to find these women that were on this and like interview. I talked to him, be like what is wrong? And I want to see if they look normal.
Speaker 6: I don't know thing about it.
Speaker 1: So, okay, Morgan, you want throw one at its real quick?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do. I have Arthur the King. It's based on a true story. It's about this adventure seen team that comes.
Speaker 13: Across the stray dog and the wilderness.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 6: And the dog like follows them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to give too much. The story is true and the guy wrote a book about it. But yes, and and the whole adventure with the dog of what happens, and it's just one the adventure racing wild what they do review it? I give it five out of five meatballs.
Speaker 1: Wow, every I watched a play, well.
Speaker 5: You should.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 6: I was in it, but I didn't have a line.
Speaker 7: Okay, so no, like restaurant review, I got.
Speaker 1: Something from Amazon.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's everybody has to be a TV show.
Speaker 6: It has to be a TV show it and you have to have finished it.
Speaker 1: And yes we don't say I messed that up. I'm putting out on me. You have to have finished it and that's it. We learned a lot during this.
Speaker 5: Looks like me and Morgan are the ones know how to follow direction.
Speaker 6: I got, I picked had three.
Speaker 7: Now I had a complete one.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, has.
Speaker 6: A shut up? Okay, Tuesday reviews. They'll be better next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah that we know the rule.
Speaker 6: Next have to submit to me what you want to reviews.
Speaker 7: The review, so I know, be honest, it's going to take a couple weeks.
Speaker 6: Let's be honest. It'll never die. It will never get this right.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Bobby is living out his boyhood dreams. This week and next week are super crazy for him. He has a lot of sports stuff going on, like the.
Speaker 3: MLB Celebrity Game.
Speaker 4: He's doing stuff for too much Access, and this is him talking about how excited he is to be living out his boyhood dreams.
Speaker 3: Now. This is stuff he's always.
Speaker 4: Wanted to do and it finally happening. Coming to Fruition is really exciting for him.
Speaker 1: Number seven, This is kind of a fun couple of weeks for me. It's always weird coming back from vacation. We had a little time off because you have so much to do. And then we're going after we finished the show Thursday, we're gonna fly to Arizona and we're gonna somehow Thursday evening. If you live in Tucson, we're going to be there. The sports guys, me Eddie, We're going to go do too much access at the University of Arizona football with their head coach a couple of their players, and then we're going to do a podcast there in Tucson somewhere. I don't know where. We're going to find a place to do a podcast.
Speaker 7: Like a podcast where people can come and watch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why not, We'll just say where we are.
Speaker 1: When we went to the Cardinals to work with them, we just went out outside of the stadium, did a podcast a bunch. We said we're here, Listeners just came by.
Speaker 7: It was awesome, just like in a parking lot.
Speaker 1: We were Yeah, that's basically what we did pretty much. So we're going to do it in Tucson Thursday. We have no plan on us to wear, but if you're in Tucson, you listen to the show, we're going to be there. So we do that Thursday. We'll do the show from Arizona Friday. Then I go playing the Major League Baseball Softball game, the All Star Game at Ranger Stadium, which is really cool, on Saturday. Then we're back here to the show Monday. Then we fly to Portland and then we go to the University of Oregon and work out with the Oregon football teamper cool. So in Portland we're going to do something as well. Probably Tuesday night. So of a sudden, Tucson, no in Portland know we're coming.
Speaker 6: We don't know where.
Speaker 9: It's not planned, so it's not like an official thing where they need to get anything.
Speaker 1: Now that I know about. We just want to meet everybody we can and we're gonna go do the podcast and then we go to Steve Young's house on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 5: Nobody can show up there though, no.
Speaker 1: For what like breakfast interviews.
Speaker 5: Breakfast would be nice.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: We tell him my messaged him.
Speaker 1: We did a segment where it was like, these are the five people I've met that I geeked out and I put Steve Young, super Bowl Champion, quarterback, Hall of Famer, and he texted me. I don't know how he got my number, but he got my number. He was like, what up. I'm listening and I'm like, that's crazy, and we've organized it. He's like, just come to the house. I was like, give me your assistant and I'll set it up. And he was like, bro, it's just me and I was like, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, awesome, it's.
Speaker 1: Awesome like living out boyhood dreams as a man, actually older man.
Speaker 7: You're going to go from baseball to football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like Steer Young, I'm gonna have to play it cool and be like what's that Steve. Really, inside I'm like, oh.
Speaker 7: My god, don't you think of the baseball thing you're going to see?
Speaker 1: Like different college's legend college athletes are kids, So that's cool Dan Lanning as their head coach.
Speaker 6: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't a kid and admired Dan Lanning and now I'm like, that's cool, he's a great coach. But Steve Young, when I was a child, I was like, that's da dude's awesome left handed quarterback. I was left handed number eight, forty nine ers. It's cool.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to think as an adult now, like what I would get pumped about that?
Speaker 1: Yeahbody think that was a kid. When you were a kid, you thought it was cool.
Speaker 9: George Strait, Yeah, I guess. I'm just like it's like a whole thing. Like y'all have a lot of different places that you go and things you geek out about.
Speaker 6: With mostly sports.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I get I get it, and I'm like, what could I go do that would like be so amazing? Like y'all are living out all your childhood fantasies most.
Speaker 1: Of them you know we have that is that what we're doing. Three NFL teams that invited usuff we're going in a couple of weeks too. I'm trying to make the team.
Speaker 7: That's cool.
Speaker 3: You're not going to make the.
Speaker 1: I've been training all right, So if you're in two solid reportland, we're gonna be there in the next couple weeks.
Speaker 8: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: A fantasy draft went down this week. Everybody's favorite.
Speaker 4: We drafted annoying songs that get stuck in your head, and I will tell you the results after we get through this bit, because there are no spoilers on best Bits.
Speaker 3: Even when it comes to the Bobby Bone.
Speaker 8: Show number six.
Speaker 1: You're selecting songs that get stuck in your head.
Speaker 6: We're doing a draft.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox won the dice roll backstage, Lunchbox will go first. Lunchbox songs that get stuck in your head go ahead.
Speaker 6: Uh, tub dumping, I get knocked down. I'm gonna keep me out. I've never gonna keep me down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absortive?
Speaker 6: Is that the lyrics stuck in there? Well not right now, it's not stuck in my head right now? But got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yes, chumba wamba, tub thumping. Yes, I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Speaker 5: It's a jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it has a second part, pissing the night way both both parts whiskey drink good Ones, drink Eddie. Most annoying songs to get stuck in your head.
Speaker 5: This is so easy. Who Let the Dogs Out?
Speaker 6: That would have been my first pick. I hate that song.
Speaker 1: It's played at sporting events and over the top, and I hate the song and I sing it for three hours.
Speaker 5: It's too much.
Speaker 6: Man good one man Morgan.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe the number one pick made it all the way to me. Guys, it's baby Shark, Baby Shark, baby.
Speaker 1: Great, great pick.
Speaker 6: I was saving it because you didn't have kids, so I didn't think you'd take it.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows every single person that doesn't have kids.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna go saving it. If I missed, No, I really had doing that. I was saving it, but I have kids.
Speaker 11: I was definitely thinking, Wow, great, your baby shark.
Speaker 6: They're older guys, Ray, Yeah, that kind of screwed me. Those all three.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm gonna just do a country song. Give me fancy like Walker Hayes.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'm like apple Bees and Appleeeze. Okay, is this the.
Speaker 7: Title of the song Barbie Girl? Okay, I'm a barbieker.
Speaker 5: Barbie Girl aqua I like that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Barbie go to a party.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that's not that. Don't make fun of him, don't know, that's not it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Barbie, let's go party.
Speaker 5: Let's go party.
Speaker 1: Don't make fun of Lunchbox if you're gonna do the same.
Speaker 5: Rat it's stuck in my head.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, So now we go backward. Hang it Amy had Barbie Girl, and you'll go first that you went last. Go ahead, m m bop Hanson BOP's good.
Speaker 5: We got it, We got it, We got it.
Speaker 6: Ray Mundo for Eddie macarena.
Speaker 1: Because he's Mexican, like, shout out to Mexican Eddie, shout out the macarena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Raymundo cocarina is a macarena.
Speaker 1: Ray Mundo is not Hispanic Mexican Latin anyway. He just invented the name, right, and it's mock got in it. And then people sick. People think Ray Mundo. It's Mexican, dude, It's so dumb mock right now? Okay, was that big and your culture?
Speaker 10: Ready?
Speaker 5: No man?
Speaker 3: Okay Morgan, Yeah, another one.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how made it to me, but Friday, Fridt get down up Friday.
Speaker 5: That's what I have the week.
Speaker 6: I was saving that one right here. That's what I had. Circle for the second round Baby Shark and Friday by Rebecca black Well, Eddie.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to go Disney, let it go, Let it go frozen, so annoying. Let it go frozen.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, you have top Thumping from Chumbawamba. Yeah you ready, call me maybe, Carl Ray Jebson.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I just met you. This is crazy. Here's my number, so call me maybe.
Speaker 6: I like that one, but it gets stuck in your head.
Speaker 1: Top Thumping and call me maybe so far Lunchboxes team, he gets to go one final time here, Lunchbox, you go first round three?
Speaker 6: Go ahead? Yeah? What these songs get stuck in your head? Yeah? M what are you looking at on the list?
Speaker 5: He's got scribbles?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got them all scribbled out, and I'm trying to figure figure out what.
Speaker 6: I got left.
Speaker 5: You got a clock.
Speaker 1: That's not the guy I think I enjoy listening, Like, yeah.
Speaker 6: I should have listened to more music.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think what these songs. Googling he's struggling.
Speaker 1: Five seconds if you're googling, No, I'm not googling.
Speaker 6: I look at this. It's all on my list. Three seconds you get pooped.
Speaker 10: Give me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna write that five thousands that Proclaimers.
Speaker 5: I don't know how he said, I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 1: What do you say he.
Speaker 6: Said he has the Proclaimers. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I will walk five hundred miles and I will walk five hundred more called I'm gonna be. I'm gonna enthases five hundred miles.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That's a good one because.
Speaker 1: You can them.
Speaker 5: It's not the worst annoying annoying.
Speaker 1: In this okay, but still it's annoying that they get stuck in your head.
Speaker 6: Edi you have who let the dogs out and let it go from frozen.
Speaker 5: Okay, now that you've clarified, I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 1: It was never not clarified.
Speaker 5: See I thought I had it classified as annoying to you thought yeah, yeah, yeah, So now that that's out of my head, give me.
Speaker 6: Whoop there it is.
Speaker 1: Whoop there it is there it is tag team.
Speaker 12: We like that.
Speaker 6: I could be in trouble Morgan Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another one.
Speaker 4: Not sure how it made me Gangham style Yeah, gang style.
Speaker 1: By side Raymundo.
Speaker 14: Anytime you land in LA it's in your head. Party in the US. Any strong round three pick?
Speaker 10: Right there?
Speaker 6: Good one?
Speaker 1: Amy, you have the final pick. You have Barbie Girl and Bob. Who's gonna be your your third pick? Here on your team?
Speaker 7: I just have in my head. Look at this photograph photo photograph?
Speaker 1: Anytime you do?
Speaker 6: What makes me last?
Speaker 5: So annoying?
Speaker 1: Joe is head and I know Joey from that who's Joey joy moy Oh?
Speaker 5: Like I think he said that.
Speaker 6: I know Joey And look at what is on his head? He used to pretty snickel back back in the day.
Speaker 5: Is that the I'll take the burrito?
Speaker 6: No, that would be rock star.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want that one. I like to nickel back to you. You pick photograph though, Well that's just how it came to me.
Speaker 1: Okay. Let me let's look at the teams here. Lunchbox has tough thumping. I get knocked down, call me maybe I just met you and I'm gonna be now. I would walk five hundred miles. Eddie has who Let the Dogs Out, Let it Go, Let It Go, and Whoop, there it is. Morgan has Baby Shark. She could have picked that one song, and I think that wins by itself. She has Rebecca Black Friday and then also gangdam Style. Raymundo has Fancy like Macarina dedicated to Eddie and party in the USA. And Amy has Barbie girlton bopping photograph from Nickelback. Probably Amy finish his last to goes from more, but we'll see.
Speaker 9: Five hundred miles Guy over here.
Speaker 7: But I know that's a good song, but I don't know that people read.
Speaker 5: It and know it could be close between lunch Box five.
Speaker 6: Hundred miles guy. She called him. All right, go vote at Bobbybels dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two and your draft results are I won really exciting stuff. Eddie was a close second though we were kind of back and forth. I pulled it out and then ray Mundo lost, so he will be sitting out the next round. That is your draft results now going into this next segment, it is about my Made of Honor speech. This past weekend, my big sister got married. I was the maid of honor and had to do a speech at the reception, and I was super nervous, but I brought audio.
Speaker 3: From the finished product and how it all went. We talked a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: And my boyfriend, the man in uniform, met my entire family at the wedding. So a lot to catch the show up on in My Life of Craziness and wedding season for me or my twenty seven Dresses season, I should say number five.
Speaker 1: Morgan's sister got married. Morgan was the maid of honor. Morgan came on the show. We were talking about were made of Honor speech. First of all, if you were to grade yourself on your speech, what would you grade yourself?
Speaker 4: I didn't have any mess ups, and I kept it pretty concise, and I got lots of laughs and lots of tears.
Speaker 3: So I'd honestly give myself.
Speaker 1: An a boom. She's not someone who just throws out a's for herself for anybody else, so I trust it.
Speaker 6: I have some audio.
Speaker 1: It was recorded kind of far away, but so set up the visual is there like a long table.
Speaker 13: You guys are setting at yep long table, and.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting right next to my sister, and I'm talking directly kind of at my sister with a few moments in the crowd.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go high.
Speaker 10: For those who don't me, you're welcome.
Speaker 13: For those who don't, condolences.
Speaker 5: My name is Morgan.
Speaker 10: Otherwise I know.
Speaker 7: Taylor's little sister.
Speaker 10: We met in nineties.
Speaker 15: Taylor was too when I first entered her life, and it was a pretty chaos start. As the youngest in the family, I on my flip goes older sister for guidance and help was supposed to act. I'm told she's the reason I was showing off the last coffee tables and hanging on my names.
Speaker 10: You know all the reason.
Speaker 15: Mark where at Stern our entire basement into a gymnasium, so we chase our fames of.
Speaker 10: Being in the Olympics. Hint, neither one of us made the team.
Speaker 6: How long was your total speech?
Speaker 3: It was about four minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: It's a good time the twenty minuts or when it gets rough, lunch box, you made a little face.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't know what the part at the beginning was I didn't even understand it.
Speaker 6: Hey, for everybody that knows me, congratulations.
Speaker 7: That she still you're welcome.
Speaker 1: It's like something you would say, though means not like I'm cool and nice. If you know me, that's good.
Speaker 3: And it was kind of joke because, like ninety, I was really.
Speaker 6: Worried when she goes. I met her when I was born. She was two.
Speaker 11: I was like, oh my god, we're gonna go over the whole life like we are starting at birth.
Speaker 6: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: No, I kept it coming.
Speaker 11: Oh, but then you jumped to the other thing, and I was like, okay, we are not going to go through every single step.
Speaker 13: Did you choke up at one moment?
Speaker 4: And I just kind of paused and I was like, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I told her. I said a line.
Speaker 13: It was like you have and you remain my built in everything.
Speaker 3: And at that moment, I was like, oh gosh.
Speaker 1: The tears are coming, and you compose yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like took a moment, and then I continued because then right after it was like a funny joke.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you wanted to propose to her right then. Yeah, it's pretty romantic.
Speaker 6: And then what did you say?
Speaker 1: It was what was your funniest reference?
Speaker 4: So a really funny moment was I had note cards and I said, Okay, his name is Seth.
Speaker 3: Her her husband's name.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, now on to Seth. He's handsome, he's witty. And then I showed him the note card. I was like, Seth, I can't read your notes. I don't know what he said, and he got him like he had no idea what was happening?
Speaker 3: And everybody everybody died.
Speaker 6: How'd you end it? What was the closer?
Speaker 13: I said, cheers to you guys.
Speaker 4: I hope you love growing old with her as much as I loved growing up with her.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 6: Dang, did you steal that or do you make that up?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't make that up. I found that online.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's really good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because I teared up when I saw it online.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh yeah, I got to add that in at the at the very end.
Speaker 6: Were you nervous when it started?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was shaking, which is I think it's because I knew so many people in the room.
Speaker 3: People are like you talk on the radio over day. I'm like, you, guys, don't get it.
Speaker 13: I sit in a room with five people that I know, and then.
Speaker 3: We talked to a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 13: It's so different when you know everybody in the room.
Speaker 6: You have note cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I kind of flipped.
Speaker 13: Apparently they're somehow mixed in empty note cards in my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the scene in the office where Michael Scott gets up and he's not asked to give the speech, but he gets up and it's like, like, say, it's hilarious. It's like wedding is defined by Webster's Dictionary is the fusion of metals. Well, dude, yeah, he looked up the wrong definition.
Speaker 6: That's good though.
Speaker 1: What would you give as advice to people if they have a speech, a maid of honor or a best man speech coming out?
Speaker 4: I would say that you you keep it as concise as possible, which I know is really hard because you probably knew this person for a really long time. You start out with a few memories, you make sure to address the other person, you talk about them together, and then you close with like a good like happy, excited for your next phase of life kind of thing.
Speaker 3: That was a good template.
Speaker 6: I used you do that yourself? Are you still from the internet as well?
Speaker 3: Know that one I came up with myself.
Speaker 1: I would have said, I made up the last line, change a couple of words paraphrase, said Morgan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's I mean, it's helpful, like right now someone can do it in their speech and they be like, oh I heard girl.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, a morning show.
Speaker 6: Once said.
Speaker 1: Your boyfriend was in an Instagram picture I saw first time you had really shown them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, still a little soft launch action kind of on the side.
Speaker 5: She's dancing with someone. I don't know, maybe the.
Speaker 1: Group really close to the groove, okay photo for that how to go with him and your family?
Speaker 4: He got rave reviews I had. He was I mean, I was off doing stuff. I had so many made of honor doies. So he was kind of on his own for quite a lot of the day. And he I would have people coming up to me at the end of the night and they're like, dang, he's so awesome.
Speaker 13: He might be cooler than you, And I was like, are you for real?
Speaker 4: And so I'm actually shocked, Like he got really good reviews coming from someone who has had some bad relationships they were like, yeah, you finally got a good one.
Speaker 1: Did your parents or your family ever tell you when you took a boyfriend home that man, this guy's kind of a douche or did they wait until afterward to be like I always knew it was.
Speaker 4: Always after Yeah, because they you know, they they're like, you have to figure it out for yourself, and most of the time they wouldn't know everything until after.
Speaker 3: I kept things private.
Speaker 13: Until then I was like, oh, well this all happened.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Eddie looking in at the picture, Yeah, no, I saw it, but like I just thought it was some random dude. I didn't.
Speaker 1: She's holding his hand in the field the dance.
Speaker 5: This is the dude. This is the guy in uniform.
Speaker 6: Man in uniform.
Speaker 1: But you don't see his face. You just see kind of the side.
Speaker 5: Do you see a little bit. I mean it's like a profile.
Speaker 1: That would be the side. Yeah, cheek and that would be the side. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad it went well.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: That's good. That was good. That was really good.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard to do stuff in front of people, a bunch of people, you know, and there's the expectation of nailing it when you don't have to. You just have to not suck. Sucking is nailing it.
Speaker 4: And I got word because like the Man of the Best Man did a like roast and it was good, but it was like nine minutes long, so I was like, I feel like mine was a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Concis it'd be too long and then everybody's like, all right, dude, unless you're killing.
Speaker 13: And he did get lots of laughs because it was a roast, but then you know you don't.
Speaker 4: Want to roast too hard because then they're like, Okay, my guy, I get it.
Speaker 3: Can I do I do anything right?
Speaker 6: They showed a lot the shorter one go first.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened.
Speaker 4: I did do it, but then I heard his I was like, dang, you got a lot of laughs.
Speaker 1: Jealous, no't be jealous.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Confessional time.
Speaker 4: Not like ushirt confessions, No no, no, this is lunchbox bathroom confessions. He was at the airport and he talks to other people in the stalls and he confesses things and makes it super awkward. So you're definitely gonna laugh during this, but you will also have secondhand embarrassment because every time we do this, I'm like hunched over and cannot believe Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Has the audacity to do this, but it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Number four bathroom confessions. Lunchbox goes into public bathrooms. Where'd you go here?
Speaker 11: I was in the Windy City, Chicago, And what kind of bathroom was it? It's an airport bathroom. I'm just in one of the stalls, just waiting for people to come in and come out do their business, and I'll give.
Speaker 6: Them a little talking to.
Speaker 1: As you're sitting, your feet are on the ground, like you doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I sit on the toilet. Yeah, like I pulled the pants down, so it looks like I'm like, you even pulled the pants down. You're a method actor. You have to huh.
Speaker 1: So then a person sits next to you, and then you knock on.
Speaker 11: The stall door or the wall and you say, hey, stall one or whatever, whatever stall you're in, and you talk to the one next to you.
Speaker 1: Are here to go. Bathroom confession.
Speaker 6: They are fake confessions. Yeah, they're just make them uncomfortable.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, stall one? What's up a stall two? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Hey man, my white because I'm going on the guys trip.
Speaker 10: She just said, Hey, have a great time on the trip.
Speaker 11: You're missing this, and she sent me a nude?
Speaker 10: Do you want me to text it to you?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 10: I'm no, Man, it's a good one. Do you want me to text you the nude?
Speaker 14: Though?
Speaker 11: Stall one? It's from my wife? Dude, it's hot. Did you want to see it? I won't get mad if you look at it. Man, the one you leave it, you don't want it. He didn't ever give me your number to text the nude with my wife.
Speaker 1: No, imagine, because no one wants to have to do that in the public da has to go number two in the public bathroom. You don't want to, and if you do, it's a whole park.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then all of a sudden you're down. It's some bro trying to talk to you and send you a naked picture of his wife.
Speaker 5: I would think he's trying to scam me for Zion.
Speaker 1: I would think he's trying to invite me to come and be with him and his wife. Oh.
Speaker 9: I would think if that guy's married, it's like my life, trying to set me up. Does he have all look at other other women naked?
Speaker 6: What is happening I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: Also, he hasn't been punched during this segment. I know someone's waiting on him, just punching them in the face. Okay, lunchbox in the public bathroom Number.
Speaker 10: Two, Install two? What's up? Install three? Now they even talking?
Speaker 16: Oh no, no, I just had a question, like, I got a little spot on my ankle that I just noticed.
Speaker 10: I was kind of worried.
Speaker 16: I was wondering if I showed it to you, if you give me your opinion, if I should get it looked at.
Speaker 5: Man, buddy on the own ass.
Speaker 10: You can't help me out. I'm not sure.
Speaker 16: Because I'm just worrying it maybe a medical problem, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 10: If I could you give it a look, buddy, I'm not. I'm not tuning. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to interrupt your bathroom.
Speaker 1: I just oh, it's tough.
Speaker 6: He was not. He was not having it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you've got to just like get out of there right without finishing.
Speaker 1: Or you wait, or you wait and you butch him in the face.
Speaker 6: He didn't want anything to do with my medical problem on my uncle. All right, Next up.
Speaker 10: Stall two, Install three. I don't mean to bother you. I got a question.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So my wife went and got a haircut. Like, she's like, oh, surprised you just sent me a picture. She goes, do you like it? And man, it ain't flattering like Ben looks rough. So do I tell her, hey, it looks great?
Speaker 10: Or do I tell her the truth?
Speaker 11: Man, I'll tell you what you are screw either way?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what would you do? So you tell her? She tell her it makes her look like a boy? Tell her. Just tell hers straight, like you say, hey, hone, that's not it.
Speaker 2: Keep your heads up to head yourself that you're gonna get flat when you heat it.
Speaker 10: But you got to tell her.
Speaker 16: Okay, all right, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Sorry to bother you. I have a good flight.
Speaker 6: He's like, all guy, he is he walking away?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was already washing his hands giving.
Speaker 1: Him he was though he was helpful.
Speaker 10: One more stall one? What's up in stall two? You here? Oh wait? I go stall three? Installed two? I was going stall three. That's good man. I got a question for you.
Speaker 11: So, like, when my wife's asleep at night, sometimes I'd like to kind of nibble on her toes when she's asleep.
Speaker 10: Okay, another day she's like.
Speaker 11: Man, I think we got like a mouse or something, because I could have sworn I felt something nibble on my toes another night, okay, And so she wants to get an exterminator, like to get rid of the rats.
Speaker 10: But it's really me, So I come clean or what what would you do?
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm not marrying myself, so I don't know if I'm just not place five.
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 10: Completely related to that. But I don't want her to be creeped out, you know what I mean? But just something about her toes. It's just like and so when she's sleeping, because I.
Speaker 14: Don't know.
Speaker 1: That's it bailed out. There's a reason why he's called the Captain the crne.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, so cringey.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean it's not funny. It's hilarious, but it's also pretty cringey. I just how long were you in there doing this segment?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 11: I switched bathrooms, Like if you hear me, I'm installed two, then I'm installed three.
Speaker 6: I know we didn't know.
Speaker 1: You're just not saying a different stall, right, No, obviously I've changed bathroom.
Speaker 11: I'm obviously in the right star And that dude, I was going for stall one, and he was installed three and he goes.
Speaker 6: Are you talking to me?
Speaker 11: I was like, Hey, let's switch like that.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two Jacy.
Speaker 3: Lawrence in our studio this week.
Speaker 4: It was super cool to hear from him because not only is he a legend in country music, but he also got to hang out with a lot of his musical heroes at the beginning of his career, like George Jones, I know Wild, so so many stories from that, and there's also a photo of him and Jason al Dean and a crazy conversation that went with that.
Speaker 3: And of course we.
Speaker 4: Heard his favorite songs of his own and what those are and why he feels that way.
Speaker 3: So this is the full interview with Tracy Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Number three, the Friday Morning Conversation with Tracy Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Tracey, were talking about you before you came in. Obviously as a person, I really like you, but then we're fans of forever. What is your best song? What's your What's the such a vague question, what's your best song?
Speaker 17: You know, there's a lot of ways to look at that. I'd say, personally, for me, I'll see it now. Is one of my favorite songs to sing. But Tom March's own is the best written song that I have. But Petony and Birmingham might have been the most impacting song that I had.
Speaker 1: Although they're wrong, it's Alibi's You Wonder the Answer?
Speaker 6: It's Alibi.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 6: All those are great songs.
Speaker 1: But Amy and I were talking because we were talking about you coming in and we were playing some eclips of stuff, and when that hook and Alibi's hits.
Speaker 12: Oh what a good record that was.
Speaker 17: E's a great lope too, just that the movement of it was very special. You know, a lot of people don't realize that Tracy Bird cut that on his debut record and it got bumped from the album. He had been singing that song at the club, he was like it, playing it cutters for years, and they'd been playing that song in the club for a long time. And so his fans were mad at me because they thought I stole his song, the people that knew him from back home in Beaumont. So when that song came out, but they didn't hook it. I mean, we Strode just cut a great record.
Speaker 12: On that thing.
Speaker 6: Did you ever hear his version of it? Like the Net Studio version.
Speaker 17: I never heard it, but he's actually got on stage and sing it with me a few times.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's good, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, How did the fans get mad at you if there wasn't social media to yell?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 17: They just you know, they're very protective of their artists that they attached to, especially people that had been following him when he was before you got to Nashville.
Speaker 12: He cut that first record that were that went with him way back.
Speaker 1: But how would you know because they couldn't, like send you a comment on.
Speaker 17: Instagramh okay, the Paul Rever Back then, I did meet and greets over night and.
Speaker 6: People would say that too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't believe you stole his song. That's funny. Yeah, okay, let's do time marches on. Then you say best written song.
Speaker 12: I think that song is like a work of art. If you really look.
Speaker 17: At the message of that song, it's it's talking about multiple generations of a family to paint that picture and really get all of that imagery across in three and a half minutes. Bobby Braddock wrote that by itself, I mean it's a masterful piece of work.
Speaker 1: Still kind of holds up. You know how sometimes you can watch a TV show and it doesn't hold up. Or though we won from like the late nineties, you're like, man, this would still be good today. That song still kind of holds up and makes you feel the way you felt even back then as well, without a doubt. Where does that go in your set?
Speaker 17: Last time marches on almost right at the end, right before Birmingham.
Speaker 12: They're my last two numbers.
Speaker 1: Man, if your voice is tired and you get to the key change, I'm paying me a Birmingham. You know it's weird.
Speaker 17: Though I can have problems with other songs that are in the lower keys, I never have a problem with Birmingham.
Speaker 6: You're going out doing the headline stuff.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 6: You just finished some Riley Green shows?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: How was that awesome?
Speaker 17: Riley's great And I didn't realize how massive his career is.
Speaker 12: He's drawing huge crowds.
Speaker 6: Right, He's killing it.
Speaker 12: He's killing it.
Speaker 6: How were his fans with you?
Speaker 1: Were they super? Were they awesome?
Speaker 12: They were great?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? I don't have the abs he does.
Speaker 1: But you're headline towards Tracy Laurrence dot com. If you guys want to get tickets tonight, you're in Louisville. What do you start the show with.
Speaker 17: There's a song called Maid in America that I wrote a few years ago that I'm kind of kicking things off with. I like to kind of set the tone for, you know, just what I feel about this country and just kind of get everybody excited about what the ninth holes. I don't do a whole lot of patriotic stuff, but I like to start my show with it.
Speaker 1: Out here in it is the new EP that's out now, Yes, And so you have six songs on this. You know, when you make new music and you've had so many massive songs, you're kind of competing with yourself.
Speaker 17: And I think about that when I'm going into cut stuff for things that I can plug into the show that are a little bit different, that don't stay on top of things I already have. Because the hardest thing about you know, when you're not really working radio like what we used to do back in the nineties, when you're just using social media to prop a song up, is feeling how well it impacts. Some things do impact still, So I'm moving things through my set list all the time, so I try to put them in spots where they don't kind of step on anything else that I have. But I do think about all that stuff when I cut a new record.
Speaker 1: When you make a set list, do you think about I don't need to put two slow songs back to back because in the crowd will fall asleep.
Speaker 17: It depends on what those songs are. Some songs can you can put anything around them in the hold of any time. But I don't like to do too many new songs back to back. I like to scatter them through so I can just a lot of times, I won't even tell the crowd they're a new song. I just kind of play them and let them pass and then move on to something else. But I don't like to leave them laying around.
Speaker 12: I would not.
Speaker 17: I would not go in and do three songs off a new project that nobody knows.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't do all those back that.
Speaker 1: Good for you for caring about the fans, because I've been to shows with major acts and then they played like three or four new ones and listen. I understand as a creator, we want to do the new stuff we've done as well, without a doubt. However, people have hate good money to come and hear the songs they love as well. And I've told this story. I went to a concert once one of my favorite bands. They never played a hit. They played their entire new record, and I was like, I feel jipped.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and I look at that from the fans perspective too. I don't want to be that artist. And I'm blissed that I always had creative control over the things that I cut, so I don't feel like I have to go back and say, God, I wish I hadn't cut that song.
Speaker 6: The record label making you cut songs.
Speaker 17: The only song that and I had to negotiate for it. I didn't really love Texas Tornado. I know now, but I didn't really love it. But I negotiated a deal with Rick Blackburn.
Speaker 12: At the time.
Speaker 17: I said, I'll cut Texas Tornado, but I wanted to start producing my own stuff.
Speaker 12: I said, if if.
Speaker 17: This works out well, So it opened the door for me to do Renegade, Rebels and Rogues, which opened the door on the next project for me to do co production stuff on my record, which kind of got me in the studio more day.
Speaker 1: Mister Savvy, mister shark Tank over here makings.
Speaker 12: They had a lemage when you can baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right, you're a hometown. Do you consider forming Arkansas your hometown? I do tell everybody what Foreman's like if they were to drive into Foreman.
Speaker 17: Well, living in Arkansas, you know, there's not a lot there Foreman. When I grew up there, it was there was eleven hundred people in the census.
Speaker 1: We used to play forman in sports. Did you rid something from a mountain pine? We had seven hundred people and so equal size, very small towns, but I know forman Well, so what was you drive in? Is there?
Speaker 6: You don't have a Walmart, do you?
Speaker 12: Oh? No, we had. We do have a Dollar General.
Speaker 6: Now we do have a Dollar General too.
Speaker 17: We don't even have a we don't have any even have a red light. We have a four way stop.
Speaker 6: We have the same no red light and a four way stop.
Speaker 1: Or the same.
Speaker 12: Nothing. There's nothing there.
Speaker 6: What was Foreman like for you as a kid?
Speaker 17: You know, it was great? It was great growing up in a small town. We were the Foreman Alligators. So a mascot was the Gator. So we had this little cafe called the Gator in and you would when you went to downtown on the weekends, everybody'd meet at the gator en and say where were going to gather up tonight. So we had three gravel pits, we had the rice field, we had the Catholic cemetery. So we'd go to these places and build a fire and just kind of hang out and do our things. So we always picked a different place every every weekend where everybody'd go hang out. But there was really nothing else to do. Bad enough, we all started drinking very early. I mean, well, there's nothing else to do or a part of the culture it is.
Speaker 1: And people that come from big cities that I know now, they're always lived around a big city. They don't understand going to a field. It's because that's all there was.
Speaker 17: Nothing else was. And we didn't have enough money to ride around all night. I mean because I was gas. That was gas money. I mean I might get five dollars a weekend. Of course, five dollars lasted a lot longer back then too.
Speaker 6: What kind of jobs you have back then?
Speaker 17: I worked pretty much all through high school at a construction company, and so when we didn't have jobs going on, I'd mow the yards of the owner, mo the owner's yard, or take up keep up stuff at the shop.
Speaker 12: But we did everything.
Speaker 17: I mean, remodel houses, work up, you know, commercial projects and different things, build houses stuff.
Speaker 12: So I worked there for like four years all the way.
Speaker 7: Could you build a house right now?
Speaker 12: I don't think I could. I can.
Speaker 17: I can do little projects, but I don't. You know, there's a lot about that stuff that I don't really want to do.
Speaker 1: What's your specialty as far as non music specialty?
Speaker 17: My non music specialty. I like doing woodwork. I've done a little welding. I've done a little bit of electrical work.
Speaker 6: What kind of welding introduce you like tig welding or did you do like.
Speaker 12: MiG welding stuff? Just wire welding and stuff.
Speaker 1: I know I burn myself a lot.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I haven't done it so long. You really got a step on top of that stuff to run through beads? I mean, as it'd be it. I'd have to practice to get my skill set back. It's been a long time.
Speaker 6: You fish much?
Speaker 12: I do?
Speaker 17: I actually fish in just a few weeks ago. I just got a back off a snapper trip. My face is a little burner right now.
Speaker 6: Oh it's good, yell, little color.
Speaker 17: I got a little color on my face? Yeah, yeah, my nose, my noses. How about a tan on your body? What do you got?
Speaker 1: Got this?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 17: I got a dad ten. I try to keep these shirts on most of the time.
Speaker 6: These long sleep so it doesn't do that.
Speaker 17: Absolutely. Yeah, I don't want to get burned. My face got a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: When you put this record out, this EP that came out, and there are six songs, like how many songs? Do you go through and select of the six? Like do you have twelve thirteen? Or do you just find the best six and goingt and cut them.
Speaker 17: My system is different now than what it used to be. I used to spend months and months. I would go through thousands of songs looking for stuff and then write a lot and try to come I had a cull process where I would be making mixtapes and cull things down and see what I burned out on and I would remove it this time. I mean, I found really good songs early on, but I have such a great well of writers, and I know a lot of the younger writers too. I cut one of ernest songs, but I got to the point that I was I found my first song is I could use one that was one of the first demos. I mean, I think it literally was the first thing that I played that I got in my this is gonna be easy.
Speaker 12: It was great.
Speaker 17: And then then I kind of hit a dull spot, and so I called Bobby Penson, and I called Ernest, and I called people that I knew and said, send me the best song that you got that you think will be from me, And that was basically what I did.
Speaker 1: So the project came out in June bout a month or so ago. Have you and you've played some of these, do you want you go out and plan for the first time? Does it kind of reset you on which songs?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, I think people like this one the best because you can actually play in front of people.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but it's so hard. You know, Sometimes a really good deep lyric that you really have to listen to a few times, it's hard to gauge what people feel about it when they just hear it in passing for the first time. Sometimes songs you need to sit with them for a little bit. A good party song that you can get the crowd rolling. Those are all grow but sometimes they don't impact the same. So it's really hard for me to gauge, but I think we were dropping a single every six weeks through this process. So I would plug the new one in into the slot in my sex because I only got forty five minutes with Riley, so I didn't have a lot of time to play around. So I did a couple of medleys of above songs in my set, and then I had one spot that I would plug the new one in as we were going through the release process of everything that we're doing, and then I really don't know how to gauge that with the crowd. We just kind of have to take feedback that we get from socials and kind of feel what people like.
Speaker 1: When did you feel like you were good at singing? Was it in church? And getting the feedback from But again I would sing in church, I was terrible, So I was also getting the positive feedback. But I knew I couldn't be a singer. Yeah, but a lot of church playing and singing right.
Speaker 17: Early early on, Yeah, I didn't really like church music that much. It didn't land in the rock key for me. There were things about church music the literal key, like the singing key. Oftentimes it was a little painful. So I would just do it in a lower register or something, but it was never something I cared about now when I was in kindergarten. I remember this in my little kindergarten class. I remember for the holidays, they had a teacher had done four or five boards, and she broke the class up into the little groups where there four or five in each one, and we had the parents come in for Parents' Day and we were singing holiday songs and all this. Well, they put me on every board in Kindergary Collar, and so I knew I could hear pitch and I could sing in tune when I was very young. But about twelve or thirteen, I really started getting into Merle Haggard and George Strait was just coming out. So that was really when I started connecting with it on a true level where I really started saying, I think I might want to do this for a living, This might be what I want out of life.
Speaker 1: Could your parents sing or they play instruments?
Speaker 17: No, I didn't grow up in that kind of family. I mean really, there was not a lot of music in our house. Dad didn't ever even listen to the radio in the car. I mean it it was just something.
Speaker 1: That was inside of me, how does a guy from form in Arkansas ever think he can make it as a national recording artist.
Speaker 17: I have no idea, because everybody thought I was absolutely insane.
Speaker 12: And I didn't know.
Speaker 17: I mean nobody, nobody gets out of form in Arkansas. I mean, especially back then, you don't even know what exists in the world. I just dreamed it. I wanted it so bad.
Speaker 6: What did you see that made you dream it?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 1: What was it where You're like, I want that? Like? Was it you're watching TNN? Was it your you know?
Speaker 6: What? Wasn't just the radio?
Speaker 12: You know the radio? And Uh?
Speaker 17: When I learned to play a few chords on the guitar, the girls locked the way it sounded, you know, that always has a lot to do with it. I just I just wanted it so bad. It just seemed to give me an identity. I wasn't a great athlete. I played a little baseball in high school, but I wasn't very big, so I couldn't take the hits in football. Uh, and and so it gave me something that was different than everybody else had.
Speaker 1: When you moved to town. Who were your musical heroes at that age? When you moved to Nashville. You got'm tattooed on you.
Speaker 12: George Straight, George Jones, Keith Whitley, Merle.
Speaker 1: Hackard, and how many of them? Did you get to spend time with?
Speaker 12: Every one of them?
Speaker 6: But Keith?
Speaker 12: Keith died the year before.
Speaker 1: It came down, So like, did you get to know Laurie at all? Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Laurie and I are very close and her kids.
Speaker 1: Laurie Morgan by the way, Sorry, I'm so kind of you know, as close as you could have.
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 17: Absolutely, you know. And Keith was a bigger inspiration for me. But I spent the most time with Jones. I was a bigger Haggard fan than I was with Jones. But Jones was the first tour that I was on ninety two. When I went out with Jones for a couple of years and I got very close to George.
Speaker 1: Was he crazy or was he wild and crazy then? Or was it as a cal him down? Ay?
Speaker 17: No, he wasn't Georgia kind of you know when I was around him. I think it still took a nip every now and then, But George wasn't drinking the way that he used to. He had kind of got it all under control. And Nancy had kind of put the the tight grip on him a little bit, but I mean he was the sweet old grandfather to me. I spent a lot of time at George. One of my favorite memories. It was about three years before George passed and we had gone to Fireside a studio, and I think Fireside's gone now, but Nancy had put some charity project together and she wanted met in George to do it together. And I had gone in and done my part of the song, and George was there, and he came in and George was having trouble. He couldn't see, he couldn't see the lyric, and he couldn't hear the pitch anymore. And he asked me to come in the booth with him and I would sing the line for him and help him go through the whole thing. And I looked back at that It's such a fine thing because I got to share something very special with Jones at a time when he was frill and he was struggling that I don't.
Speaker 12: Think anybody else got a chance to, dude. I got to do something with him that nobody ever got to do.
Speaker 1: And the fact that he would be vulnerable enough to trust to you absolutely, because he could have asked anybody to do that. It was very special for me. Yeah, that's really cool. You know what was the jam that I feel like sometimes isn't brought up on. It's like, this song was great, the old the older George Jones, I don't need use your rocking chair. Oh yeah, you Jared Tall or you medicare still got a knee on in my veins And that song was awesome.
Speaker 17: It was awesome, and you got to think too. And this inspires me a lot as I've had the ups and downs in my career. You know, George, at that time in the early nineties when everything was taken off, the young country movement was hitting, radio stations were changing.
Speaker 12: Four mats you had.
Speaker 17: In eighty nine, you had you know, Garth and Chestnut and Alan Jackson and Travis Trip and Vince Gill and you had that whole bridge and it was new.
Speaker 12: Everything was changed.
Speaker 17: And I came to town right after that, and so you had all these guys like Whalen and Merle and that they were angry that all of a sudden they had done on the chart for thirty or forty years and now they were getting the records played, and they were mad, and they were mad at us. I mean, they blamed all of us for it. And I saw George take a different perspective. I saw George cut Rocking Chair, and I saw him take me on tour and Mark Chestnut on tour, and I got to spend time with him, and he looked at it from a completely different perspective, and he had a whole nother career at that time that none of the rest of him really did. And it made me realize that sometimes you just got to get out of your own way and realize that things change. You can either grab a hold and be a part of it, or you can just get out of the way.
Speaker 6: And what's amazing about what you just said.
Speaker 1: And it's not exactly the same because George was older than you are now, but you're talking about Ernest and these guys.
Speaker 6: You're doing the same thing.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, the podcasts and the things that I do to build relationships with all of these younger artists, I'm putting myself in a situation where I can have relationships with this generation of artists that I wouldn't have any other way, and I treasure it.
Speaker 12: I love.
Speaker 17: I've made a lot of friends that way. I'm not put off by it, and I'm not jealous of it. I'm proud for their success and they're having success that we never had.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's amazing how big a format is now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shaw a picture here. This is you in a very very very young Chason al Dean. Oh yeah, what the heck is this picture? He looks twelve? Do you You probably don't remember the pictaking it, but I mean, what what was this even doing?
Speaker 6: Do you know what where he was doing?
Speaker 17: I know, I know he was a huge fan of mine. He's told to me and greet probably that's crazy. Now he's told me that he had my poster on his wall when he was in high school.
Speaker 12: I was like, dude, I had fair faucet on.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture you and George that had pulled off. What is do you know what when this was? Because it could have been at any point.
Speaker 17: You know that was that jacket right there is from the tour because it's got the Red Man Tobacco logo on it, so that would have been ninety two.
Speaker 12: Some word.
Speaker 17: And I used to give him, excuse my hell about that jacket? He always wheelers Jack saw that friend on him and I like to give my heart about his wardenrobe selections.
Speaker 1: So everybody go to a Tracy show, Tracy Lawrence dot com and he's got I mean, I have your whole tor Scout. You're on the road doing a bunch of show. We work a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I yes, I know you arek a lot. Like do you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Do you like I do?
Speaker 12: I've learned over the years.
Speaker 17: I've taken a lot more time off this year than I have in the past. I mean, I took several weeks, so I'll try to take a week off every month or six weeks. I do what, go to the beach house, go on vacation with the fans. We've been I mean with my wife fan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's do do that.
Speaker 1: I've started traveling more.
Speaker 17: I mean we've We've taken a couple of trips to Italy with the kids, and I'm trying to spend more time in Europe and we're just doing I'm taking time for my family because I neglected a lot when they were younger. I missed a lot of birthdays, a lot of dance recitals, a lot of t ball. I missed a lot of that, and I'm trying to trying to spend more time. I'm slow in the pace, down a little bit, and and I really don't want to run that hard like I used to.
Speaker 1: Isn't traveling odd? In that we grew up very similarly. You didn't go out of the state, much less out of the country. I was always scared to death by what I see on TV. Oh yeah, And now that I've gotten older and have had a pretty successful career, I've gone to a few places and it is like bizarre and amazing. But I was never in that let's travel have vacations culture, which I am now and like, I'm kind of jealous I didn't get to do it. But I'm also like a twelve year old when I go to places now where I'm like, this is crazy. Like we went to Italy, I was like, I can't believe I'm in another country, isn't it? Isn't it wild?
Speaker 12: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I thought it was like that's like places you go on movies, Like traveling is weird and people are awesome. People are awesome everywhere.
Speaker 12: You get what you give. That's true if you're gracious and you don't.
Speaker 17: If you bring your American ideology with you're and you're really loustic and loud and obnoxious, you're off putting to people. And so I try to teach my kids when we travel to be very gracious and respect and appreciate other cultures. You know, you might not like it, but at least try try the food, try the cuisine, be nice to people.
Speaker 12: And it comes back to you.
Speaker 6: Will you tell me the bluebird story?
Speaker 1: You're playing the Bluebird and you get seen by somebody, call no, No, that wasn't.
Speaker 17: The Bloomberg, So it was the bluebird is in the mix. But that's so misconstrued. When I first got to town, I started doing every little music competition that I could do. All the little clubs had little gems and stuff where you could get up and I'd win one hundred bucks here and there. Well, I met some people and wound up over in Kentucky at a thing called Live at Libby's, which was a supper club kind of an opry style of music hall that broadcast every Saturday night back from Kentucky Internashville. And so they would have their first hour where you would do a couple of songs with the house band, and then they had their headliner and they had a George Jones impersonator and a Giant cast impersonat and.
Speaker 12: You know the deal.
Speaker 17: Well, I'd started performing on that show in December of ninety when I got to town. I got to Town in September, and some folks had come over from Atlantic, some management guys with some executives from Atlantic Records that came to see somebody else on that show, and they liked me better. And in January I wound up hooking up of these guys. They became my managers. I did a showcase at the Bluebird in January. Rick Blackburn from Atlantic agreed to sign me. In January. I got hooked up with James Stroud. In May of ninety one. We cut sticks and stones. So it all happened to a lot a seven month window. It was very fast for me.
Speaker 1: That would have happened so fast, and looking back, it was wonderful, but I wouldn't have trusted it. It would happen so fast. I'd been like, there's no way this can be real.
Speaker 17: I've never heard of it happening fast for anybody, because I didn't know anybody when I got it.
Speaker 12: I never knocked on a door.
Speaker 17: I didn't go to labels, I didn't pitch themal, I never did any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: And I guess probably to you it was just normal because all you knew, you didn't really know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, I'd always believed that it was destiny.
Speaker 17: You know, it's like it was supposed to happen. I really believed it was. I just kind of with it.
Speaker 1: What's up with the podcast?
Speaker 12: Podcasts are doing great?
Speaker 17: Uh, I've had to take a couple of months off because I was touring so heavy, But we're getting back in the groove.
Speaker 12: With it right now. What's the name of it, t L's Roadhouse, t O t t.
Speaker 1: Lait no way, t t l s t L's That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: I think I said t was like, no different.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a twine L roadhouse.
Speaker 6: T L's Roadhouse.
Speaker 1: You guys can search that and what do you what do you do on the podcast?
Speaker 17: You know, it's basically I've I've had a lot of TikTokers. I've had a few actors, some comedians, a lot of younger artists in the business. And my whole premise is really just to find the common ground that we share. You know, even though we all are are very passionate, we have a lot of the same likes, but there's a lot of difference between all of us, and every journey is different for everybody that comes to down We all take a different path. So it's just it's just a conversation about trying to find the things that we have in common and the things that make us different. But but it's it's been very good. It's been very entertaining for me. I enjoy I enjoy talking.
Speaker 12: To new people.
Speaker 1: Where do you record it.
Speaker 12: I've been doing it in the front lounge of my us. That's cool, and I've done I've done some of it on the road.
Speaker 17: But it's it's easier when I have a bus pad where I park all my coaches and all my stuff there at the house. So it's easier when I can set everything up and do two days at a time, when I'll do four or five artists in two days, because I have to pack everything back up. When we do a podcast, I have to set everything up every time.
Speaker 6: You enjoy that I do.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 12: I get a lot.
Speaker 6: Don't make any money on that yet, No, we did. We did talk Tracy.
Speaker 12: We did talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so check out the podcast. The music's been out for a month or so. And then Tracy Lawrence dot Com and go watch Tracy do a show.
Speaker 12: Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tracy is awesome. Okay, you're a Razorback fan I am. Yeah, baseball season was hard. Yeah, I know you. I'm just setting it up here. I'm also a massive basic back basal that suck. It's all.
Speaker 6: It's been a rough year. It's all the way around.
Speaker 1: So I have a few friends that are Razorback fans, and so I have this helmet here, and I'm gonna have a bunch of us razorbackers sign this helmet. Cool, and then I'm gonna auction off for nil we can have better players. Okay, so we just sign up. We're done here absolutely because we're going to pay for better players legally it's worth it. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 6: Tracy really appreciate you. You guys.
Speaker 1: Go to Tracy's Instagram the real Tracy Lawrence. Do not follow the fake Tracy Lawrence. There's a bunch of them, or even at the fake Tracy Lawrence. That's a fraud. The new EP is out. It's called out here in it and check out the podcast. And go watch Tracy Live Tracy Lawrence dot Com. Tracy. As a person, I'm a fan, and as a fan, I'm a fan.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there is Tracy Lawrence. Everybody next, thank you.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Eddie has entered a new era. He has officially decided to lose the hair system. But he kind of went more dramatic than before the hair system. So that's what you're about to hear. Let's just say we have a.
Speaker 3: Few of these in our studio now with Eddie included.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 1: Okay, breaking news, breaking news. Welcome everybody to the Bobby Bone Show Press conference. As you can see the studio, we're all sitting here on normal spots. We've been on vacation for a week and we now we're back. Amy, it's not you that has that announcement.
Speaker 6: Good, you're clear.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna okay.
Speaker 5: Uh, Eddie, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: You are the announcer.
Speaker 5: How do you want to do this? Do you want to start with a statement?
Speaker 6: Just go hard, go hard.
Speaker 5: Let me just start off by saying something.
Speaker 1: Breaking news, press conference, my fellow Americans.
Speaker 6: Okay, just do it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So so look goodbyes are hard for me, all right, this is this is really not easy. I thought really hard about this.
Speaker 6: I know he's gonna cry.
Speaker 5: I prayed about it for weeks and weeks about this. He's gonna I've talked to my family, my kids, my wife. We sat down and we made this decision.
Speaker 1: Who I think some side no one think, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Some sidekicks maybe have predicted something like this would happen.
Speaker 1: A psychic, not a sidekick, was like, what sidekick do you have?
Speaker 5: Psydekic. So I'm just gonna say it. This is I'm moving on to the next chapter of my life. I have lost something really important, and that is my hair system.
Speaker 6: He cut his hair system off.
Speaker 5: My hair system right here in my hands, no longer on my head. And even more importantly, I shave my head.
Speaker 4: My head.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous that his head shape is perfect.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a perfect It's.
Speaker 1: So annoying, it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Good for you.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about this? Like your dad, I know, well everybody does, like you're now going to be just bald. I don't know, yeah, I don't know. I mean, I have I've been bald for a few days now and I like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it looks good.
Speaker 5: I did, and look, the hair system was all for me. I love the hair system. I think the hair system is gonna make a lot of people happy when they do this. If they think about doing it, do it. It's great for me. It didn't work. I felt very constricted. I had a more added stress in my life. I had to worry about my hairside by the way. I did not because you're like, I need to get it. Was me going, you'll be a funny bit. So it wasn't like you got it and we're like, I was wrong. I changed my mind. It was you going, I'm good for that bit, let's do it. But I was open to it, and it just wasn't for me. But I think it's for a lot of people. However, this bald head.
Speaker 1: Scuoob up right behind you with bald head two, both of you two, Yes, you're right behind each other. It's bald on bald crying right now, guys.
Speaker 5: But I'm not going full like razor to the head. I got a little bit like a number one on it, and dude, I'm telling you, it feels like I have.
Speaker 6: More hair because you can't see all the bald does. Correct, Eddie is ball for the first time in his life. I've ever seen it like this.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 6: I think you made a great decision. Thank you.
Speaker 1: He no longer has the hair system, but the hair system was great.
Speaker 5: That's okay. I'm gonna leave the hair system right here, desk. Oh yeah, at all times right there?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: I wonder if you could give it back to her. No, I can't be used to There's no way this.
Speaker 5: It's been on my head man, and I sweat on that thing.
Speaker 6: Pick it up, Pick it up again. It looks a lot smaller than sweat.
Speaker 5: That's it. That was it. Guys, got a little piece.
Speaker 1: That a little piece because all it did was cover the bald spot.
Speaker 5: And that's just the top of my head.
Speaker 6: Hey, you look great. I love the ball.
Speaker 1: You can now not wear a hat. If you don't want to wear a hat. You shouldn't be embarrassed about your head. You have a great shaped head.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I shave my head bald once. My mom is still alive, shoring to cry.
Speaker 7: Why did you do that? I can't remember?
Speaker 1: Is the worst story is that football? It was so here we're playing magnicove right playoffs. Junior year, maybe junior year, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. And we were like, we're what we're gonna do. We're gonna bond together. We're all gonna shave our heads. Everybody shaving a bald I cried. Then we went and lost the game. Had take your helmets off in the game, shake hands.
Speaker 5: That's still unity though. You guys did it together.
Speaker 6: Unity and idiocy. You look great, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Everybody watching on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bone, and you're seeing Eddie right now, Abdy watching a Facebook You're seeing a guy that knows who he is, loves who he is.
Speaker 6: I'm proud of I'm proud of good.
Speaker 5: It feels good to be me.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I did a little judging on your Instagram yourself. Your nipple separation is pretty perfect. All right, nipples are good.
Speaker 6: Good, you're rocking. This is the season of Eddie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's it.
Speaker 5: Any questions for the press.
Speaker 1: Conference, yeah, bald times and news here go ahead. What kind of razor are using on your head? Oh it's just an electric razor. Yeah, it's just one of those like hair clippers do.
Speaker 7: You know how often you're going to have to clip uh, probably.
Speaker 5: Once a week. Yeah, And I think I'm going to try to keep the beard in the head.
Speaker 1: That saying you wear that hair on your face like a beard, you'd be like Scooba Mexican Scoob Steve if you put that hair on your head on your chin, Yeah, like Mexican Scooba Steeved. So you two are the same person now, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 4: With the Fourth of July holiday, everybody went on vacation.
Speaker 3: It was super exciting.
Speaker 4: But when we come back from vacation, everybody has so many stories to share.
Speaker 3: So we did a little vacation recap and I hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I also hope if you went on vacation or you did nothing, I hope you.
Speaker 3: Had a great time.
Speaker 1: Number one, I want to play some sounds from all of our vacations. We had some time off last week. Hopefully had a couple days off yourself. I like it when Fourth of July falls on a Thursday, because I mean, it's really nobody works on Friday, Like I used to work on Fridays back in the day. When I had a job that we had to mow or weed, eat or wait tables and shout out to everybody who has a job that keeps it going.
Speaker 6: But like now.
Speaker 1: Thursday off, why not take Friday off? We're all weak now. So these are sounds from our vacations. Here's my sound. First, go ahead, what do you think that is?
Speaker 7: Oh, that's definitely happened.
Speaker 5: Went to Wimbledon.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't tried to go on vacation, tried to go overseas, and it was like, let's go have any time off in a long time. And we go and we buy our tickets like two weeks before vacation and hotels and everything, go to the airport check our bags go all the way through, ten minutes from boarding, and my wife gets super sick and we go home. God, our bags went on the trip.
Speaker 5: Oh they did.
Speaker 1: We finally got them back. It took It's hard to track down a bag. It basically has to go and they have to find it somewhere else and then send it back. So dang, we lost like half our money.
Speaker 5: We didn't Yeah, yeah, did you.
Speaker 1: Not know that? We kind of kept it under rapts because we don't be feeling sorry for us because like, oh, they didn't go on vacation.
Speaker 6: But yeah, she got really sick.
Speaker 7: What's like, the sound is no longer with us.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's a home with us.
Speaker 6: I'm getting there, I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: So she got really sick, so we had to leave, and she was sick for three or four days, like pretty bad. So it was weird walking out of the airport when we went in with bags, walked out an hour later with no bags. We just and we got dropped off line ubers. We called it uber got home. But again, better to do that than her gets sick somewhere. Weird. Sure, so glad we made that decision because she was sick for days. We have a new pickleball court that Eddie and I built, and so I basically played pickleble every day. I just had friends come over and we played pickleball every day. And my ankle's hurt and my hip flex was her. It's awesome. I mean, that's kind of what you want to do on vacation anyway, right. I would have rather had this vacation because we had a plan for a long time and my wife and I had put.
Speaker 6: A lot of work into it.
Speaker 1: I e. She put a lot of work into but we made the right decision. It was a hard one to make, but we made it. But that's what I did. I played pickleball the whole time, and like went to like card shops and bought baseball.
Speaker 7: Cards, football hearts in your dream.
Speaker 6: But there's no sound there that And what do you do, Helen?
Speaker 1: Don't got any cards? How much for that one? That guy looks like a good ball player. I think I'll take two. So that's that's mine. Okay, let's hear Amy, sound go ahead. You are taping someone priss together holding hostage in your baby.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's a vacation.
Speaker 7: No, I was just packing. That's packing the whole time, like the whole time. So I yeah, I didn't go anywhere, but I.
Speaker 1: Will say that is actually cool and good. Yes, like that's productive.
Speaker 9: Things happening and had time to do that because a life transition like preparing.
Speaker 1: To move sounds like you're changing sexist when you say that, is that what you packed? Yeah, it sounds like she's like, I will now be andy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amy's gone. Yeah, Well, you know, we support.
Speaker 7: You take a little more than packing tape.
Speaker 6: Okay, make that happen.
Speaker 9: But I think having time off and using it that way because having to do something like that while also focus working is a lot. So it was good to have dedicated time. But it definitely that's all I did.
Speaker 6: Are you done?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Pretty much?
Speaker 3: Ish Like there's just.
Speaker 1: Say I don't want to say anything about that. Can I got a text from you last night? Can I mention ish that? Or no?
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess I don't. I mean, that's right. That's also why sometimes honestly, like.
Speaker 1: I don't and we'll talk about off air. I want to make sure you're comfortable with it. If so, I want to bring something up. Okay, cool, cool, let's hear it. Let's hear it, let's hear eddie sound.
Speaker 5: Oh that's taking me back right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, I saw you without your shirt on on the beach. It's posted Instagram. Yeah you look pretty good man, Thanks dude, think.
Speaker 5: I might have been.
Speaker 1: I don't write comments very often on anybody's Instagram because I feel like who cares, like for me, nobody want to see my comment. And I think I was like, hey, man, looking good. But then I heard Amy in my head go, you shouldn't comment on people's boy.
Speaker 9: Oh well, Eddie and you have a different relationship. It could be it's more of the casual coworker. We don't really know what's going on in their life, and you maybe make a comment about their body. But I think you know, you work out with him every day, you know his life.
Speaker 1: Telling you you're in like blue shorts and your cowboys had on, you look good, paying off.
Speaker 9: But also Eddie had the same value a few months ago, when maybe his.
Speaker 1: Body's physically different.
Speaker 6: Values up.
Speaker 1: Right now you're in the video, buddy.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 7: He was worth the same.
Speaker 1: Like you know, intellectually mentally your worst but physically.
Speaker 5: But I'm still dyslexic.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 5: How do you not like the beach? We relaxed. I went fishing a couple of days. I caught a couple of fish. The kids had fun. So to me, that's a win. When the kids have fun vacation, we all win.
Speaker 6: I wrote, looking in shape.
Speaker 1: There, Bub, you called me bub on your Instagram.
Speaker 5: That's probably that's probably because you like commented something that you're like that's a little awkward and said, Bob, No, I think I just felt it's above.
Speaker 6: It's above moment.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bob, you're like, nipples are excuse me, they're pretty spread apart. Just so the first I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: This, Well, that's got to be the pecks right, spreading them apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have tiny nipples, so I'm not the greatest guy, but yours, like are pretty far apart.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's a little too far, not a little too far?
Speaker 1: You think I'll need to judge. Okay, look at a picture of the rock and measure see.
Speaker 7: How far his ares.
Speaker 1: Okay, does he still hemsworth? Hemsworth? Oh it's a good point.
Speaker 6: I thought he took him out. Lunchbox is sound.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 6: For a thousand.
Speaker 11: Ah. We went to Chicago, and let me tell you, there is nothing but cars honking all the time. Like going as a kid, you don't notice it, You're just like, wow, big city, this is amazing. As an adult, it is the most unrelaxing thing to just hear.
Speaker 6: As you walk through the city.
Speaker 1: Like going to the bathroom and it's all they do.
Speaker 11: Is honk their horns everywhere. It is like, jeez, really relax people.
Speaker 1: I love going to Chicago in the summer. Yeah, it is the best it's funny since summer winter. Shout out every boy in Chicago that is able to get through those winters. Not for me. My blood can't take it.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 1: I love Boston and I love Chicago, two of my favorite cities until like November.
Speaker 6: You got a ball game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I went to a Cubs game, just went to different things around Chicago. It was so fun. But the horns honking drove me nuts. I was like, this is not relaxing.
Speaker 1: What about New York?
Speaker 6: Like New York, I've only been in New York like one twice in my life, maybe, so I.
Speaker 5: Don't really a lot of honking there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of honking, but I just didn't as a kid. I go to Chicago and I was like, man, this is so cool. It's so beautiful. It's amazing. As an adult, you realize how much people honk their horn. Really this honking thing.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: My kids didn't care about the honking.
Speaker 11: But me, I'm like, oh, geez, let me get You're sitting in your hotel room and you just hear.
Speaker 1: Im at downtown. Yeah, hotel room, that's fine. Tho, Chicago's awesome. I'm a little jealous. I guess I'm jealous of all of you. Well, not a himy.
Speaker 7: We all went to Chicago together, remember.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Amy, I saw the hotel we stayed at and everything. I was like, oh, it's the hotel we sawby.
Speaker 9: Stayed in the hotel and lunchbox and I went out and like walked around.
Speaker 6: No, No, we all stayed at the hotel. Amy said that wrong.
Speaker 1: She made it sound like I stayed in the hotel and made them be homeless. So what we used to do back before we had any sort of financial means as a show, if we were number one, like four times in a row, I would just buy the whole show a trip.
Speaker 12: And we don't know that's last.
Speaker 1: Three in Carlos maybe ye, yeah, so that's four. And we would just go to a city and be like, here's a reward. I didn't make them not stay in the hotel. We all had rooms, but I never left.
Speaker 9: The room, right, So we would go out and explore. I mean, you would do some things, but then you're like, all right, going to call it a night, And he'd go sit in his hotel room lunchbocks, and I would go explore the city.
Speaker 6: What has kind of weird? Those are the days we were like.
Speaker 7: We were like, yeah, we didn't have kids and we were young.
Speaker 6: Well we didn't have kids.
Speaker 9: Well, we would ride Ferris wheels and lunchbocks and I crashed a wedding.
Speaker 6: Yep, go to here and me and Amy went to a wedding on Navy Peer.
Speaker 7: Good time.
Speaker 8: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 13: That's it for the best bits, just the bits.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys enjoyed it, and you're now caught up on the show from this week.
Speaker 3: And if you need even more catching.
Speaker 4: Up last weekend when we were on vacation with the the Eddie part, I did a part two Best Bits of the.
Speaker 3: Last six months.
Speaker 4: You can really get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from twenty twenty four. But there's also this weekend Part one and Part three with the Lunchbox. Also encourage you to check that out. He won't yell at us too much, promise, guys. All right, I'll see y'all later, Have a great one.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 10: Bob show and follow at
Speaker 2: Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.