Speaker 1: Say that again.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the hourglass won't be a problem because I.
Speaker 3: Get to copy one of Glimmer's skills. Listen to this. I can choose either fox slow, which she used on us to slow us down, fast forward, which makes time pass faster for me whenever I want, or time lock, which lets me create or destroy special locks that no one else can use. Remember that's the skills she used to lock Glitter's castle. She said no one would be able to get in without that skill, and I have a feeling it'll let me open hourglass too.
Speaker 4: Dude, nice.
Speaker 3: Kid, right, timelock it is?
Speaker 1: You may level up?
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: What is it now? Level eight? Level nine?
Speaker 4: I'm level twelve.
Speaker 5: Seesh, Kid's gonna be level kazillion by the time we make it to Glitch.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, look at that. I went up a level two.
Speaker 2: Me too, Bro, same here, and we all got a piece of equipment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did. Check out my new boots of average walking speed plus three to defense this time and plus five percent walking speed.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, rocking those kicks from heel to doe A little.
Speaker 2: Bro, Are we gonna keep looking at aiden shoes or n freeze Parkine here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sorry forgot for a second. Wow he's pretty big. Look at that strong chin in those chiseled muscles. Now that's the kind of hero I want to look like one day.
Speaker 6: Ouch, dude, major damage to the thiels's.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with looking like me?
Speaker 3: Oh uh? I just meant like, Mika help me out here.
Speaker 1: He meant you're too skinny and don't look like a hero, Mika.
Speaker 3: Marco, That's not what I meant at all. It's cool, dude.
Speaker 6: Not everyone can pull off this rugged, woodsy look.
Speaker 3: You know, I get it, Yeah, exactly. Anyway, Cain looks like a real tough guy. Is he the leader of your group? I bet he's super brave and generous and honest and humble.
Speaker 1: And why didn't you just don freeze him and see for yourself?
Speaker 7: Yeah, here we go. Let's try out my new skill time luck, glitch, your foulfin. I shall not stop until justice reigns once again in our lands.
Speaker 4: Where are you? Where did you go? Hey?
Speaker 8: Kin dude?
Speaker 4: We're in a swamp, bro No glitch?
Speaker 8: What trickery is this? And who is this young one standing beside you? He must be a minion of Glitch's you have no chance against a level sixty one iron defender such as myself. Sir, stand back everyone whilst I've blast him with my justice strike.
Speaker 1: Kane, knock it off.
Speaker 4: Hie h m.
Speaker 8: I seemed to have missed something. Would someone please fill me in? That villain, how dare he try to erase the future?
Speaker 4: We must stop him? Friends? As our leader, Hi, Kean, we've been over this.
Speaker 1: You're not the leader. We don't have a leader.
Speaker 8: Then, As the person who should be the leader, I demand we go find Glitch immediately to put an end to his dastardly plan.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 8: Exc you, young man. I think you should leave strategy to those of us with experience.
Speaker 6: Uh Caine, dude, you really ought to listen to Aiden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all should.
Speaker 5: Aiden's proved he's got good ideas and he's got us out of more than one bad situation.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you wouldn't be free right now if it weren't.
Speaker 2: For that kid, exactly. I'd say it by this point. If anyone's our leader, it's probably Aiden.
Speaker 3: But that's preposterous.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Kane. You'll see.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you more about what's going on while we walk? Can we please, please please get out of this swamp?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah, I'm with you, But where to? Does anyone have any idea where the fourth hero might be?
Speaker 5: The fairy net says there was a weird sighting of a crystal over there by the sea salt caverns.
Speaker 8: The Sea salt caverns, But that's near the Sapphire Sea.
Speaker 4: Take forever for us to get there.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have a choice. We'll need all of the heroes working together to stop Glitch. We'll just have to hurry and hope he can't erase the future just yet.
Speaker 6: I mean that sounds good and all, but how do we even know we'll be able to stop glitch? Like all four of us were working together last time and it wasn't enough.
Speaker 4: Well, last time we didn't have the kid. I'm sure he'll come up with something. Hmmm maybe.
Speaker 3: But I have an idea. The sea Salt caverns are near the Sapphire Sea.
Speaker 4: You said, I did, I mean I did.
Speaker 3: Then I think I know a stop we should make along the way.
Speaker 1: Finally, I am never going into a swamp again for reals, man.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love nature and Allda, but swamps are at the bottom of the list.
Speaker 4: Dude, Hey, what's that over there?
Speaker 3: Whoa What in the world is that?
Speaker 4: He's so ugly?
Speaker 8: He's so disgusting, he's so adrible.
Speaker 2: What Tane, you can't possibly think this little worm grub thingy is cute.
Speaker 3: It almost looks like a dog with no legs. I mean, if that dog was also a worm with a giant mouthful of teeth.
Speaker 4: Just look at him. He's beautiful.
Speaker 8: Come here by, oh, Tane, don't call it over here?
Speaker 1: What if it decides to follow us?
Speaker 8: Decides to follow us, Mika, he's coming with us from here on out.
Speaker 4: Here's my pet, Kane. You don't even know what that thing is. Who cares? Some kind of rock worm?
Speaker 8: I'm guessing what matters is he's amazing and he's cuddly and he's mine.
Speaker 4: Ooo. Welcome to the party, my little friend.
Speaker 8: I'm going to call you Cultar, Caultar and Kane. Doesn't that have a ring to it? Come along, caltur.
Speaker 4: Wikl your ponni virture.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes we are, and you're coming with us because you're the bestest boy in the whole White wolf, Yes you are.
Speaker 4: Are you hungry?
Speaker 8: Boy. Hmm, we're gonna have to find you some nice, yummy food.
Speaker 4: Eat ohious?
Speaker 1: We are what just happened?
Speaker 6: I don't know, ma'am, but it looks like we got a pet.
Speaker 4: Oh it's been a full day.
Speaker 1: I'll say.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to feel good about our chances of stopping Glitch. Let's just have to pick up the pace out to the sea salt caverns. Hey, Aiden, you said you need a stop we should make. What do you have in mind?
Speaker 3: If we'll be out near the Sapphire Sea. The underwater city of Assaria is just off the coast, and that's where the Great Sage Serenity lives. I have a hunt. She might be able to help us, or at least give us some advice that could help against Glitch.
Speaker 6: Whoa the underwater city of Assuria?
Speaker 3: We're going fair.
Speaker 4: That's fire, bro, Well, actually it's water, but you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Kane, did you hear that we're going to Zuria?
Speaker 8: Who's the smartest boy in the whole wide world?
Speaker 4: I bet you're tired, little buddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You ready to go? Betty boy?
Speaker 8: So easy, boy, that's my hand.
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: Did he just try to bite you?
Speaker 8: He didn't mean it. Poor little guy's just grumpy. That's all he needs to sleep.
Speaker 1: Betore all right, Kane, this is getting weird. He's a rock worm, not a dog.
Speaker 5: Oh haha.
Speaker 8: Look at him. He's burrowing under the ground. That must be how he sleeps. You go ahead and get comfortable down there underground.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'll see you when we wake up. Why are you all staring at me like that?
Speaker 5: If you don't know why, I don't think us explaining it will do any good.
Speaker 6: Let's just get some sleep right on, sweet dreams, dudes
Speaker 8: Right, wha, What in the name of my ridiculously strong chin was that