Speaker 1: Hey, that folks.
Speaker 2: JNS and Amy Robot here of I g R two and we wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas. And I had the question as we were going to hopefully help people through this holiday as a single person, is there a singles table at Christmas or just a kids table?
Speaker 3: I think sometimes there's both, And well, if there isn't a singles table, if everyone else is bowed up or coupled up, you certainly feel singled out.
Speaker 2: But then you get stuck at the kids table sometimes don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's the worst.
Speaker 2: So good. But folks, whatever you may be doing, single or not, enjoy your holiday. Remember the value you have in you and it's not tied up. And whether or not you got a boot next to you or not, that's right.
Speaker 3: Your relationship you could focus on. I would say this holiday season is with yourself. Give yourself a break, take a hot bath, go bit binge that Netflix series that you've been wanting to watch that you know if you did give boot up, the other person wouldn't want to watch. There's a lot of things you can take advantage of when you're single, and just keep that positive attitude. If you want to have a relationship. If you're looking for that next relationship, know that twenty twenty six maybe your years. So during this holiday season, relax, chill, go, fall in love with yourself.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if that doesn't work, just look at some of the couples in your family. You don't want to be in those relationships either.
Speaker 3: Wow, that might be the best advice. Yet, when you see what other people are dealing with, sometimes the loneliest place to be is in a bad relationship. So just remember if you are like us, many of us do not get love right the first time, So please, please please, If you do have some extra time, you can also check out all of our episode it's from the past year here on I Do Part two, where we talk to folks who are in the middle of their next relationship, looking for love or hoping for better times. You will not feel alone when you are with us and I Do Part two.
Speaker 1: It's your favorite mentor Kelly, Calaura and Ben Simone and I hope you have the best holiday season. I miss you, can't wait to see you in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: And this is Cheryl Burke and I just wanted to take a moment to wish everybody a merry Christmas and wishing everyone peace, warmth, and just moments that truly feel like home this holiday season. Whether you're alone or with family, just have time for yourself. You know, this is a time to slow down and be present. So love you guys.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, it's Jana Kramer from I Do Part two. Hey, we just want to wish you a merry Christmas. Happy Holidays to all the casts and the crew, To all the listeners, thank you for listening. Thank you for what you do. And it's been such a pleasure to hear the stories of people's Part two and spread the hope and cheer that we all need for not only this holiday season, but for all of our Part two.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's Susan and Kathy and we're here to send you the best wish of having a very merry Christmas, especially those who are single. The guys, the girls a kiss from us to you. Merry Christmas and enjoy your New Year celebration. Be happy, be healthy, and be wise.
Speaker 1: This is Kathy and Susan from the I Do Part two crew, and we're here to wish you all a very, very merry Christmas. If you're single out there, and there's a lot of us, including myself, who are wishing you the best holiday season ever and a very happy new Year. Believe believe that you can find happiness because your happiness is right around the corner and the new Year. A happy New Year to you all and a very happy holiday season.
Speaker 7: Hi guys, it's Jen Fessler wishing the whole I Do Part two crew the happiest of holidays. And if you're single this holiday season, please don't stay home. Get out there, eat, drink, be merry, spend time with family and friends, enjoy every minute. Lots of love to you all,