Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcasts reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Brooklyn Boys slice time for episode two ninety two. And before he Suresney two or it was two ninety three, two ninety three, I'm seeing a lot of two ninety ones coming up? Are the people that far behind? I don't know anymore. I gotta be honest, Brody, it's crazy. I'm looking at this. This is for two ninety two. You are right, okay, two ninety two. Because it was a Poundrome, we said, yep, well, spalking of that song that you just played. White Line, White Lines the band Living Color that was huge in the It was big in the eighties into the nineties. They're still touring and they do a cover version of white Lines and apache Wow as a as a montage in their shows. Now that's I mean, they're playing Brooklyn Bowl, I think in the next week or so. Very nice. But I happened to be looking to see them live and they played white Lines. Now that's a grand Master Flash or Melly Mell, Melly Mel and grand Master Funk, I think a nice Speaking of playing Brooklyn venues, we never acknowledged or tipped our caps to the grand reopening of the old Brooklyn Paramount. Brooklyn Paramount was a very popular theater. You can google it back in the eighteen hundred and nineteen hundreds, turned to the century. But he used to host all the went used to go there. But they had the velvet ropes back in the day, do op shows, all kinds of stuff like all these all the great rock and roll acts of the nineteen fifties and sixties, they all play. They would go to the Brooklyn Paramount and then I don't know happened. They tore it down, it went bad, I don't know. Well, anyway, they reopened the Brooklyn Paramount like two weeks ago, and now current artists are starting to play there. I hear it's a beautiful venue. So I'm not aware of that. For no other reason other than to wax nostalgic. Well, what are you waxing? Nostalgic or nostalgia waxing yourself?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Wax on and wax off? There you go. I would like to visit Stalgia, guy, I would like to see a great show there. That would that would be awesome. But just to go to see any music. But you can go see some of the artists you grew up with, like you know Nicki Minaj, Nicki Minaj, she would play. It's a smaller venue anyway, this is big for it. You know, big artists play small venues all the time. That's what I'm hearing, you know, and sometimes they play under different you know, we play steakhouses. We're big artists and we're playing steakhouses. We did, we did. We didn't really play there, but you know, we were invited again to be part of the New York Comedy Festival twenty twenty four. Ah, so we have to figure out how we would do that and if we want to do that, and if we can make it happen, we'll figure it out anyway, and we can sell tickets. So yeah, well it's the thing. It's not the major episode. This is not the the the this is the minor episode. This is the brook a minor episode. It's the companion episode. It's the companion episode to the Brooklyn Boys podcast. So it's not. And then slices leave talkbacks using the iHeart Radio app as a little microphone button. They leave us basically it's voicemails, but we call them talkbacks because that's what the corporate muckety MUCKs decided to call it, right, And you guys can give your feedback and your opinions on what we talk about only through the iHeart radio app though, so you click the mic and you leave it talkback. So these people are leaving some This person here is commenting on episode two ninety one, which is okay, great, all right, so on with the show. Remember the stage is yours slices.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, this is Nick and the real Nick. Okay, I'm from Washington today right now. I lived in Vancla was Brooklyn for a hot minute. I have nothing to do with that man from Omaha.
Speaker 6: I'm definitely not Juan Waldez because I don't work in New Jersey. I live in work in Washington State, which I fucking not loving it. But it is what it is, you know, uh, and hang off a Part two.
Speaker 1: By the way, we didn't say you what one does. We implied you might be related in some way to the cowboy him not him, clearly no angel.
Speaker 6: From Washington State is part two. The whole topic of tablets, you know, the spinning tablet in the tip. These people gotta fucking stop. I swear to god, I don't give a fuck. If you work at the fucking newspaper, sam or airport, do your fucking job. I don't owe you any goddamn tip for you doing your job. There's no extra mile you went for. Clearly hang off for part three.
Speaker 1: Well, clearly commenting on the iPad swivel when you're even at a place like a pharmacy and now you have to expect it to tip on crap. By the way, I want you to check out a video that is a collab video on Instagram. It is is it Instagram? No, it's reels, Yeah, Instagram reels between Subway takes and Robbie robb Y Hoffman with two f's episode ninety eight. If I'm going to order, I'm not tipping. It's hilarious. Okay, send it to me and my dms. I did.
Speaker 6: This is Nick Washington state part three about the whole fucking tablet bullshit tips.
Speaker 1: He's if you work in the.
Speaker 6: Coffee shop and yeah, the barista was nice and she said, have a great day, and your lot it tastes good, or you just feel the vibe. Everything is friendly. Yeah, go ahead and do it and give a tip. But if you go out there no hello, nor how are you? Motherfucker, You're not getting no goddamn tip for me. I don't care if your service in the street. You need to know about this ship.
Speaker 1: Full of rage and explosives.
Speaker 6: And park number four. So god, this is Nick from Washington State. All right, buddy, Hey, ladies and gentlemen, are you still living Benstors Brooklyn? We know that, particularly not far from somewhere between Bay Park and eighty sixth Street Benstor's, Brooklyn. I am a real person. Fox Chat from Omaha. Juan, Well, this is cool. And the trucker guy, I don't know. I'm on the fence. I don't know if he's real or not. But love y'all and Danzy have sexy voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, row in shade, look at that. And by the way, for those of you are familiar with the Bensonhurst, Brooklyn area, you cannot live between eighty six Street and Bay Park Way. They cross each other. So either you lived on the corner or you don't remember where you lived.
Speaker 7: Okay, scary.
Speaker 8: I was just listening to the Z one hundred morning.
Speaker 9: Show and I had to quick fly over here to leave the Brooklyn boys to talk back, because how is it possible that Elvis visen to go to a Subway series Mats vers Yankees game and you're not mentioning bringing your loyal podcast code And before you say anything about him no longer working for the Morning Show, Elvis is bringing Greg T, who jumps ship way before Brody did, so you should have been right away saying, hey, you know who should we should invite also, mister Matt major fan David Brody.
Speaker 4: All right, come on, scary.
Speaker 1: Here's why I didn't do that on the on the Big Show. Very simple. It's not my ticket. I don't know how many tickets he's getting. And if he's in, if I'm an invited guest of Elvis on his dime, he gets to pick who's coming. I don't get to then say, oh, by the way, I think you should you should also give a ticket to Brody. It's it's not my call. Brody. You would agree with that, even being a big Met fan. Yeah, I would agree with that. And besides, GREGT, he's still in the building. He's top of mine, and uh, it becomes an on air bit to have him come in and talk about it. It's fine, I'm Okay, now it's too much. You going to the Yankee Stadium or a city field Yankee Stadium. Yeah, I don't want to go up to the Bronx. No offense to the Bronx. It's I'd rather watch it. It's a nice thought, but it would be it would have been classless. I mean, I would have no kouth by saying, oh, Elvis, by the way, while you're spending money on me, uh, why don't you think about Brody now? And more importly, Scary would want to get credit for getting me the ticket from Elvis, and he would say that covers the steak dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: The only thing Brody has to say about my back my back hair shaving business is let's just keep it about the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't understand that she has a backshaving business. She shaves backs, which is hilarious. I mean, it's it's hilarious that she's hilarious. It's a it's a good job if you you can get money making it, So you can make money doing it, I mean, yeah, no skin off my back, yo.
Speaker 8: Who cares that your aunt has a PhD?
Speaker 10: I have a PhD.
Speaker 9: Too, And sub off the floor Slice on Slice time.
Speaker 1: This is the person that, uh, there was a person combating all of my all the knowledge that I dropped about all the additives and food and they didn't well yeah I know. But the talk back was referencing the person that came back ant old, yeah, you just step all over me. I'm sorry. You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I think there's a delay between us here. I think there's a problem. Counts three one two three. Okay, Yeah, that was a delay. I could see it already. All right, great, anyway, we'll work through it. There was a person the original comment or was a guy who was saying, my girlfriend is knows all this stuff about about the FDA and additors and food and whatever, and she tried to shoot out all of everything that I said. So here we are, and that was the response to that. Try and give a little context. Also, your name and where you're from.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you are listening to the Dietitian podcast with Scary Jones and some guy's weird aunt.
Speaker 1: Was his aunt, It wasn't his girlfriend, so whomever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scary and Brody Brody and Scary go Roady the knee from Connecticut here listen. I just wanted to tell my fellow slices to adopt daily mind training through the use of positive affirmations because it will elevate your life in ways you never thought possible. All the best to my fellow Brooklyn Boy slices.
Speaker 1: Really should I incorporate a daily affirmation? Do you believe in that? Brody? No, you don't believe an affirmation medisine. It works with some people, like I'm gonna conquer the world today, and then you go out and try to conquer the world. You don't like it. I like to just go to fuck this ship. That's that's not okay, let's fuck it.
Speaker 11: Hey what lookcuse this is Angel from California. You know, Gary, you got my curiosity going about the dice in vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 10: So I went and bought one. I bought my felf.
Speaker 11: I refurbished one because I can't afford a real one.
Speaker 1: I don't have your kind of money.
Speaker 11: Well, anyway, you know, I'm gonna do a review here on the podcast. Please do so that I can show the slices that what you recommend is pretty more that you're not full of caka. Okay, So I'm gonna go ahead and do a ref Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn it on.
Speaker 10: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: So far that's a dice that is a dicon. I can't I know the Saturday.
Speaker 6: Who better?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it sounded like the dicon came in handy. Yes it did. What he definitely came and something came in handy. What a use for the dcon right there? Sounded like a dyson to me though, it definitely did. Sounded like a handy that came yeah, in handy. Oh yeah, he's still calling. Oh yeah, right there, end of the corner, right there. Oh beautiful, beautiful. Oh this is definitely better than a Kirby.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that was good. Oh my heyes are water couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 10: Oh anyway, that's a good, uh recommendation.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go ahead and give it four point nine stars.
Speaker 11: The slices can go ahead and get one based on scary recommendations.
Speaker 1: There you go. Also shout out to the guy that used dice in as a as a verb, say, it's a good idea to dice in for dice in the house. Yep, for your girlfriend isn't that great? They're using dice in the sentence. It was on a reel. He sent me the reel. He didn't do the real He was like, look, this has gone viral, this video here and look at it. Listen to how they use the word dice in So that's so so that actually justifies my use using it in place of the word vacuum. Guy. Still, it's too boogie for me, guys.
Speaker 13: This is Resa from Wisconsin. I literally just paused my app, downloaded the iHeart app, stepped out of work so I could leave this talk back. Scary. You want to have giveaways, cash giveaways, and you're saying you need whatever kind of cash to do this. Didn't you buy a bajillion dollar sound system and all this other bougie shit that you get to go do all the time, and you can't fork up what one hundred dollars every fancy episode you guys have for us.
Speaker 1: It's valid point, all right point. You can't argue with that. You can't. We're gonna chip in fifty to fifty, right, Brody, No, I'm not working at the moment. The we're co host we are we are co hosts. Yeah, fifty I'll get back to you.
Speaker 14: Hi, guys, this is Katie from Cleveland. I think I'm a little bit late on this. I was at a conference last week, But loud, scary agave is not a good sweetener for ketchup. It's actually really increases your gleismic load. Stavia coconut sugar and honey and maple syrup, the natural sweeteners are actually better for you. So just so you know, I'm a nutritionists.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I definitely know Stevia plant leaf extract is one of them. And then obviously you can't fuck with the naturals, right, But honey, honey and maple's here. The problem with us is way too much sugar in those. I mean, I know it's natural sugar, but I don't know. Someone told me agave was a good thing, all right, listen, con conflicting informission. I guess it depends on what you're using it for. I gotta take it from the nutritious to nutritionist.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brooklyn, boys, you know who this is death bitch from Queens. You guys should talking about the San Francisco news station that screwed up the pilot's names. I wonder if John Travolta works at that station.
Speaker 16: Don't forget he thinks Adina Menzel and Adele de Zim are the same name, So maybe he works at that news station or something, and he fucked up the names.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, here's what she's referencing. Somebody submitted spoof stereotypically offensive Asian names for the people on the Asian airline that had a mishap at the airport, you know, like suck, muck, dick or whatever it was or whatever it was. But it wasn't like it was we too low, remembering your name wrong and bang bangding owl something wong, but it wasn't quite a. Travolta didn't read properly and tried to guess what the right a Dina Menzel's name was on the teleprompter. Not exactly the same.
Speaker 4: Yes, I already scares brands.
Speaker 1: What I didn't hear what this person said? What she would eat your toe fungus?
Speaker 4: Yes, I already scars brands.
Speaker 1: I would eat scaries, something burnt toothbrush. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I don't know, scary, Brody, Brody, scary. This is Jane from NYC. Just wonldn't agree with the SML thoughts. I think it's so much funnier when they break. First of all, Ryan Goslin was an awesome host. He was great. And I did a deep dive into the Norm McDonald OJ Joe and they are great. What a legend he was. Love the work guys, keep it up, big fan.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Now what a legend he is? Never mine was, yeah, still is a legend.
Speaker 18: Bricking boys. It's Marylyn from Omaha for episode two ninety two. Uh oh, what a great episode, just like you both said the Saturday Night Live was. It was so good. Scary, don't shame Brody for fangirling with the Mets players.
Speaker 1: That is not nice. Thank you.
Speaker 18: And the Mets game tickets, No, Brody and Gandhi actually two totally different things. Scary didn't get the Mets game. You ate the steak. They are not the same thing.
Speaker 1: Love you boy, say you ate the steak? You know, Marilyn from Omaha, you were one of my favorites until just but here's the thing. I ate the steak, but Scared didn't buy it for me. No matter. You ate the steak and the attention was there, and I tipped one hundred dollars that night. Oh well, boy, I felt the pain on my wallet here this grief fifty dollars more than than I would have if I put in fifty not the fit. Are you steak dinner this week? All right, let's go move on. Here we go.
Speaker 19: Andrew from Upstate New York has a lot of deep anchor issues that needs.
Speaker 1: To be resolved.
Speaker 19: I don't know, maybe he should just walk through a field of flowers while singing kubai ass. But meditation helps. I've been doing it for about a week and it's helping tremendously. Maybe that's what he needs to get the stick out of his ass.
Speaker 1: Wowa. Speaking of tulips, remember talking about the person who said they tiptoted thro the tulips and I thought them in sex. Yeah, well I saw them yesterday and they had they had gone to the tulip fields again, oh, with a with a female friend, Like, oh, you went tiptoe to the tulips with a female friend this time? Ah, but again still no sex. Lots of pictures. By the way, all this in fighting with the slices reminding reminds me of all the chaos and the fighting going on with celebrities all the disc tracks going on, you see what all lots of First of all, you know Kendrick Lamar and Drake have had beef. Kendrick said some ship. Drake released a disc track and then doubled down saying, hey, why are you so silent? And literally made a song using AI of Snoop and an AI of Tupac, a three part rap where all three of them rap, all written by Drake, and Drake just released that on Friday, just ripping the fuck out of Kendrick Lamar. Then you got Taylor Swift on her new album. There was one song that throws shade at Kim Kardashian. In fact, the K, the I, the M are highlighted. So there's that. You got all these people fighting. And then Chris Brown is fighting with somebody right now. He released a disc track as long as he's not hitting them. A lot of a lot of disc tracks out there and a lot of people shading other people. Why can't we all just get along the slice. I don't have to release the dis track about you, but this put a disc track together. God, I just got to find Powty sing is willing to work for free. A lot of fighting, a lot of fighting, Brodie.
Speaker 19: I bought a laser take hit for my son about a month ago, and he played with it. It didn't work so well, and I told him that I was going to return it and try to get my money back. And I had my phone in my hands the whole time I was having this conversation with him. Well, I never contacted Amazon, and a week ago I received A week ago, I received an email saying that I got a full seventy dollars refund on it. And the bizarre thing is I never contacted them, but I had my phone in my hand the whole time I was having this discussion with my son. I think that the full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was there a recall on the item? No, it's weird. It's weird. It happened, by the way, Can I tell you a real quick story. Well, you know, I'll save my recall story for the Brooklyn boys. Okay, you do that in my car If I was my car got a big recall. Notice it's podcast. Looks like we're over halfway through talkbacks Slice Time Part two. Here we go, Good afternoon.
Speaker 3: This is shed from Omaha, and it's always going to be Brodie.
Speaker 1: With story. You know, I find it very very upsetting for.
Speaker 3: You to bring up that stupid video of the people making fun of the names of the pilots on that missing Malaysian flight.
Speaker 1: That is very very bad of you, my man. All right, thank you. It was not I think it was Singapore Air and it had a hard landing. It wasn't missing. That wasn't Singapore Air. No, it was the Malaysia. It was like that got lost over the year. That's different, right, I don't know if airline it was. I thought I was singing. It doesn't matter, right, it wasn't the one that went missing.
Speaker 3: By doing so, you are just enabling send people like these to continue producing terrible videos of this sort without taking into consideration the feelings of the family and friends of the victims. It will, my friend, have a voice in this world and should not condone.
Speaker 1: This type of behavior. And I am speaking to you, Scory good days, sir. Heck you Chad, Karen from Omaha, oh Chad, right.
Speaker 20: Hey Brodi, And scariest is Joe from California. I was watching Bill Maher this week and one of the guests said something amy, thank you guys. Let's see if you can hear what it was what Barr is doing and what so many I sometimes think of them as the Peter Malar Republicans, the Republicans.
Speaker 1: What did you get it? Let me know we got it, Peter Milar, Peter Peter Malar returns, man, I haven't heard of Peter Malar reference in about one hundred and fifty episodes. Dude, the commercials are still flying on the radio. Peter Malar, Peter Malar.
Speaker 9: Okay, scary Now, I hear on the podcast where you're telling Brody about the Mets game for the subway series. But where's the invite for Brody?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 9: You could buy his ticket if you don't want to, ask Elvis to buy him one, and you can invite him along because broke. He's going he hasn't work there anywhere, and on the way home you can buy a mistake there.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, none of it applies. See above response.
Speaker 9: Thanks, Scary Now, you said the ogs are going to the game. Brody is one of the ogs. Oh, I'm upset for Brody even though he doesn't seem to care.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, did she did she leave that talk back after she heard us, which we haven't posted yet. How's that possible. We're still recording. I guess she. I guess he's rapping when you told me the story, right, I gotta be honest with you. I don't. I'm not in a hurry to rush to the Bronx to sit with a Yankee fan like Greg T and Danielle for that matter. And well, Danielle's Danielle's a calm Well no, I don't think Danielle. You haven't heard her recently? Oh really, yeah, she's very round. She and I used to go at it. But Tea is like an obnoxious Yankee fan. And if the Mets are winning, I'll be obnoxious to him. But if God forbid the Mets of losing, I got to hear his bullshit.
Speaker 8: No game, no, thank you, Reggie Here.
Speaker 9: No, I would not eat scary fisted fries. That's discussing a fisted does remind me of a time that I ate the leftover fries off the plate of some people at the table next to me when they left, and I got a Cuba care stuck between my teeth.
Speaker 1: Thanks. The more you, the more you know, Thomas, the more you Okay, she's back.
Speaker 9: Reggie here again, would I have eaten the biscuit. That's scary fondled maybe probably I.
Speaker 1: Guess the fondled biscuit. She's eating worse. According to her talk back, my favorite breakfast joint down the Jersey Shore, the fondled biscuit. Yeah, exactly. By the way, you didn't get my Clarence Thomas reference. I did because because they found a pubic hair of the coke can no, he claimed. Yeah, he claimed it was Google that it's from from the nineteen nineties, nineteen eighties, ninety two. Is it really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Famenion City, I'm here listening to the podcast and you're talking about your picture with Dwight Goodin and scary posted his Brodie, we need to see yours with.
Speaker 20: Dry Gooden look and uh scary falling down.
Speaker 21: Otherwise it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Because obviously there's no pictures of SCURYU the slur.
Speaker 10: But I want to see it. We want to see the picture.
Speaker 1: Thanks, bye, I'll put it in my Insta story. Yeah, make sure you focus in on the eyes. Yeah. Actually it's gonna go. It's gonna go live. What's today twenty third as we're recording this. Yes, I'll post it on mindst story for tonight. On the twenty third so that you can see it through the twenty fourth.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, MJ FAM NJ the Parabon issue, episode two ninety. Everything's full of chemicals. It's good that you get stuff that's parabin free. That should be all year round. Just like Doctor Fat Loss. It should be all year round. I'm not saying suffering the whole year. I'm just saying your weight should stay like that for the whole year, not too indulge in chemical latent foods the rest of the year. This is part two. Yeah, a weight loss program should be all year round except for that first month of the detox.
Speaker 4: That that must be.
Speaker 7: Very hard, and I give you credit for that. However, you should stay that way the whole year so you don't have to suffer. She's right again in that January with the Doctor Fat laws, so you know, and then stop get rid of those doritos.
Speaker 10: Don't eat them.
Speaker 7: Okay, Bye, Love you guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: For doing my dirty work. I love you. I didn't have to say it. I don't have to hit the jingle. Hey, let me ask you a question. When I post the picture of of Dwight Gooden, should I zoom in on his face, and yeah, a little bit amazing. Should I put the whole picture in? People? I think you need to need to zoom in and be and and yeah, because but if I zoom in, then I'm not in the picture. Zoom in, that's fine, zoom in a lot, but you got to see the eyes then I gotta like I cut my face in half them.
Speaker 22: All right, Hey guys, it's a fern down in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: Just curious. Scary mentioned that he did a promo for god Zillah Kong on the podcast, So doesn't that deserve a jingle?
Speaker 1: It did, but you didn't have to point it out. The reason I didn't call jingle is that the movie was already out in theaters for a number of weeks, and he was retroactively mentioning his client something on the technicality. Come on, yeah, I don't owe you know jingles. That's a double negative. Therefore you want me Jim broken?
Speaker 10: So Brody, I don't know if you know, but shit's going down. The Jersey Kid allegedly wants a golden mic because Scary Joe's got a golden mic, but he left the show before you did, so technically, before he gets a golden mic.
Speaker 1: You should get a golden mic.
Speaker 10: This happened on air.
Speaker 1: It did, and let me context. You want me to reference, well, I'll explain my end of it, the context it, and then I will explain why.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: But first of all, the occasion was the fiftieth birthday, So Elvis got one when he was fifty. I think we all got one. Ear the company awarded him one, right, and then or is it for something else? But whatever it is. For Danielle, it was her fiftieth birthday. For me, it was my fiftieth birthday. So Greg T is trying to claim that he deserved one for his fiftieth birthday. Brody turned fifty like twenty years ago. Oh fuck yourself. Go ahead, Brody, I'll tell you why I don't. I don't get a microphone. First of all, yes, I worked there past the time Greg T left by three years, but he started a year and a half before me, so that chops down my time to a year and a half longer than him. But I didn't really talk on the air. I didn't have a microphone on the air. I didn't speak, so it wouldn't make sense to give me a microphone. I would take a golden pen, golden pen, gold a golden pen. I'll take a golden ticket, you know, maybe like a Willie walkerstuffs his house and take whatever I want for five minutes, you know, like a like like a like a shopping spree. Yeah. No, I don't need a golden I have no use for it. Oh, he he's back again.
Speaker 10: Eat other news. Hey guy living the Last talk Bag. In episode two ninety one, you didn't live your name? You fuck you? This is the bit, scary, Johnson says something and then Brody gives you shit about it. Okay, this is the bit. If we don't do the bit, then what the fuck are we doing? My guy?
Speaker 2: You fuck you?
Speaker 10: Guy Living the Last Talkback who didn't give his name episode Hey Brooken poison bohamma best scary. You're not an explorer. You're explorer like Dora at the Explorer. You go do the same, don't ask. Hey, maybe you're visiting I have new place that you've never been, but you're not exploring. You're going to all the places that everybody knows.
Speaker 1: They're famous on Instagram.
Speaker 10: You're going through the four point five REMUW on Google.
Speaker 1: It's not you're Yeah, well, wan Valtez. Let me let me counterpoint there. Uh yeah, Okay, I'm going to Amsterdam and it is a popular place and a lot of people have been. Yeah, but I'm also going to the South of Spain Marbea. Okay, how many slices have been to Marbella, Spain? All right? Now, keep in mind they're two more popular south of Spain island places that people go. One of them is Majorca and the other is a Beisa. I'm not going to either of those. Did you get a deal on this one. I'm going with No, I'm going with tall Darren. He he bought a house there, so staying for staying for free, you'll be exploring his house. That's it. But still, he bought a house there. He invited me, he blocked it off from his Airbnb. I mean he was an investment property for him. I'm like, dude, I'm like, I'll take I'll take three free nights and darn tall Darren's rich. Told Darren's tall, and tall Darren gets women because he's tall. He's not rich. He's not rich. He's got money for a home. And more of you said you were going he saved up. The guy's like fucking fifty five years old. What does that have to do with him being affluent? He saved his pennies. He's also made a lot of pennies. That's not wrong with that. Yeah, he didn't squander his money. No, he invested, not on fancy stuff. He's a good anyway, average guy. Anyway. I'm happy to go for free. Yeah, and if it's for free, it's for me.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm a Brooken boys desk. So this one is just for Buddy Broddy. I know you're doing a lot of podcasts and a lot of interviews. Where do they live? Because I tried to catch the live YouTube but I couldn't because I had schedule issues. But can you post the channel? Can you post where we can watch all the old interviews you've done, because I am interested in your take on the X Men show because it's fucking crazy and everybody.
Speaker 1: Case watch what he's talking about. I do a Marvel x Men ninety seven podcast every week reviewing the new episodes on Disney Channel and then whatever Marvel or a Star Wars has a new show. I'm part of a group of people that do reviews. It's the channel is called Descape. One word but if I send out a link and you don't get there for the live, it's the same link to watch the video. Once it's over, then it just lives there at that link, and once you click the link, you just click on the channel of that video and you can see all the videos. That's how YouTube works. So I don't have some anything out.
Speaker 10: And so it's Porty Scary. So let's let's really listen to the episode. Scary John says he's carrying a bottle now for three dinners. That is super expensive, right, it's bosh it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't even bought this bottle.
Speaker 10: This is a bottle that they gifted him.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't.
Speaker 10: Oh you know, what's the new battle that gifted that you're carrying out like you're still not opening my guy?
Speaker 1: What is that? Hey? Because he keeps going hey, let me just pause. Okay, Yeah, that was a gift and it was an expensive bottle. I got three dinners out of it right byobeat it three times and then you brought home It's best gift home as I was drinking everybody else's wine.
Speaker 10: Of course, he broken boys broke him best, and so was Burny Scary. Last when I leave Scary. If the slices don't leave talkbacks entertaining on the phone talkbacks, then how is this show going to be thirty to forty five minutes home? Then you have a dumb ass show that's like twenty minutes long and you have to stretch it. We need to leave talkbacks. So this could be entertaining for the people. But this is the whole pay.
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, that's enough for you one Valdez, thank you. Let him go. Don't don't he cut himself off? I didn't. I didn't. I didn't shut him off. That was the That was the end of the m P three five. Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well I've brooking boys. Stacey from Pa In regards to Brodie's question, would you eat after Scary with his unwashed hands? Oh?
Speaker 10: Hell no?
Speaker 1: Life fondled fries, fisted fisted floor fries, the ones at the that you leave out in the hallway in the hotel room. No, No, you would eat hall fries. No, I'm not eating whole fries. No, there's no whole whole pass for whole fries. Come on, you don't know what kind of sex happened on them? No, and they leave that dirty tray on the floor, on the rug on the floor the hallway of the hotel. Right, No, you don't know who came by and manhandled a couple of them on the way by, And then you're like, oh, this is some left No would you uh? Would you sleep on a mattress that your roommates stole back in Boulder? We ain't never growing older? I might consider that. Halsey says that in the Chainsmoker song I'm well aware in Radio.
Speaker 22: Broody go back to the Naked Attraction show. I don't think anyone mentioned the guy who had elephant ears tattooed on his legs to make his d elephant trunk. I thought that was the funniest thing in a little bit that I want scary, scary, scary scary. I did the ice cream sandwich test with Target brands. Okay, also didn't mount. Also a drumstick cone ice cream that doesn't melt either. Ye, So from now on, I'm only buying huggings, not a spongor Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then what he's referring to is the fact that that some of these store bought again he used Walmart and Target and whatever, some of these storeboard ice cream sandwiches and things are so loaded with chemicals you could take them out of the freezer, leave them on the counter and they won't melt. That's how many chemicals are in there. Aren't all products in a store storeboard. What you said? Some of these?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: I was being redundant. Why are you? I don't know. You may have been redundant, You may have been repetitive, could have been redundantly repetitive. I was redundantly repetitive. What hey, brody, what's going on? And you're how you doing there? You know?
Speaker 12: I was having a great time listening to an episode two hundred and ninety one the other day, and they're towards the in somewhere. The other fellow there, I don't know his name, the one that helps you out there, he starts is crying that the slashes are taking too long and it's getting come number some and I don't know.
Speaker 1: What what a bunch of bull?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Thank you? That was from?
Speaker 3: His name?
Speaker 1: Is scary? By the way, was so scary two ninety one? You expect a tip for what right?
Speaker 11: What he needs to do is learn how to appreciate the fact that the slashes are taking the time to call in and support you fellas.
Speaker 1: That's very important.
Speaker 23: So Scooty, take compare of those big ridcissors that you got left over and cut yourself a big old piece up blowing out dress, prick, you have a nice day to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah for complaining that the slices leave to any voice smails. That's the point of this podcast. No, I get it, but you got five in a row.
Speaker 12: Look, I'm sorry I had to come back on here and do one more talk because you know I'm a rebel. Why don't follow the rules, especially when they're coming from a cast.
Speaker 1: Not sill that old man Scooty who never brought home the jingles. He's just stringing us along.
Speaker 12: He can put me in slast time jail man from the podcast, or cut off my recording.
Speaker 10: I don't care.
Speaker 11: I salute the flag of Brodie.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you notice at the first voicemail, our friend the Trucker gave a subliminal shout out to our other friend from California when he said, oh ah boys, Yeah I noticed that. Yeah, yeah, all right, well thank you. Last one from an episode two ninety two Scary Joneses Falling Down, Falling Down, All right, Last one well, let's see. Hopefully this is a pearl of wisdom to lead us on a positive note, because last week when we played the last one, it was one that was just railing Brody, just crushing him. Yeah, it was we that positive note.
Speaker 21: Hey b boys, Christy from out of brook Brody, I know you're no longer on the zoo. I was listening on your very last day.
Speaker 1: In my eyes, you are missed.
Speaker 10: Your jokes are missed.
Speaker 21: But I think you should send your resume to Lauren Michaels and SNL because your free dessert sketches and your rants would be so funny, just hysterical and scary.
Speaker 10: I would be right there.
Speaker 21: With you eating the Goanoli's, eating the Spia Dell and whatever else was in that box.
Speaker 10: You guys are.
Speaker 1: Great, Yes, you eat other people's food, she said Ganolio. It was a positive. We left on a positive Brody. How great. By the way, I would sooner have my rants and my stories on urb your enthusiasm had it not ended. That's more of a vehicle for what I do. SNL doesn't normally do twelve minute rants, but I appreciate listen. They want to hire me. I have, I have sketches written I'm ready to go. I just love the fact that she would eat other people's leftovers that were left behind on the table she eat and hallway food at the whole. No, that's next level. That's desperation. That's when you're drunk and you don't even know what's going on and you're hungry and they stopped room service, Like, I need a hallway fry. Would you eat like hallway fries? And like a Motel six with a hallways outside? No, dude, the roachies get to it first reactions.
Speaker 20: This podcast all depends on you, baby,