Speaker 1: Bird with me here.
Speaker 2: You know BT so low shout out oct no real calor what we see whole game? Read about the big something. But you can't stand on their own, Suci. I already know you can't with me because with the squad of me they get in.
Speaker 3: They called me.
Speaker 4: Byel.
Speaker 5: Hello Bawler. Welcome to The Ball Show podcast. Available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, to scrap and share. Are YouTube PAGs at ball Alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari and I'm your BESTC.
Speaker 1: So about the name you know bt C t with it.
Speaker 5: We are at the BT Awards twenty twenty three Media House.
Speaker 3: Let me ask y'all.
Speaker 6: You know it's just your first bt B Awards.
Speaker 5: Were working for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Working, I went, but working.
Speaker 7: It's my first BT Awards. And let me tell you if this is the bar y'all set? I mean next year, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: What about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: This is my first time. Man, I'm super excited. I always wanted to be here, you know, in this position, and you know, now we're here.
Speaker 6: What is you guys' experience been so far?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 5: It's it's been great. They show us a lot of respect. People are walking up to us from BT and everyone's been really helpful. So so far, it's been nice and smooth.
Speaker 7: What I'm feeling is community, Like it feels like a big family reunion.
Speaker 10: It feels like a cookout. It feels like I could do the to me a two step even though I can't. Like it's just giving love and I love to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it's been a great experience. You know.
Speaker 9: The dopest thing to me is like going to these BT events and you know, having people that I've been looking up to for years and be like, oh man, you know, I love y'all podcasts. Man, you guys are doing you'all things, So to me, that's like, that's amazing.
Speaker 11: Up.
Speaker 12: Definitely feeling the vibes of the family aspect, Like who has said, everybody has been you know, helpful and uh, you know with everything that we have to do, and it's just a great experience so far, and and you know, they grow every year and I'm just so grateful to be a part of it now.
Speaker 10: It's a production.
Speaker 7: Like I feel if you have been watching b ET from the time you are a child up until now. Then you've been able to see the elevation of it, but to actually be in this room right now, I'm like, hold on now, and BT given what they supposed to have gave BT Awards.
Speaker 12: When it's twenty three B here, Baller Alert show, and then we're gonna keep bringing y'all more guests, more artists right here, keeping logging here, more guests.
Speaker 3: On the wing.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back with more of a baller Alert show. CRIMEA just popped.
Speaker 5: I got something up, y'all sleep. I can already do a confirmation. We're gonna see y'all perform at the BT Awards.
Speaker 3: You know you deserve.
Speaker 5: It's definitely not your first BT. How many bnts.
Speaker 3: This is our first time as.
Speaker 5: A group, as a group. This is the first I know we've done hip hop.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Different than BT wards, Yeah, hey man, BT twenty twenty three. Crime, I've been a building fifty years of hip hop.
Speaker 6: What does that mean to you?
Speaker 1: It's an honor, sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Oh, hall of fame, It's a blessing.
Speaker 1: We feel like them. Question.
Speaker 5: So it was a time when I didn't see you guys all together. Everyone was doing their own thing. Was that by choice? Or was like what was going on at that time? Because now.
Speaker 13: Life we just sometimes we all work on individual projects. We come back together, you know, to do group stuff. But we're all creative, so we all have different outlets and stuff that we like to dibble and dabble into.
Speaker 6: But music is always first, always first.
Speaker 3: You know. It was simple, just they was about to stop the car to get the fight. But we're here. Yeah, you made it.
Speaker 6: There's a rumor going around that Scrappy will.
Speaker 3: Be here hand in hand with timon Is that true? Man? I don't know if you can dance lab making your hands on an egg?
Speaker 1: I saw the fucking five man. She a hot girl? Man baby? What's up man? That little bet awards? You know, twenty twenty three. It's a pleasure to be here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: One thing you do is get all the way into whatever you're promoting. And I really respect that.
Speaker 12: Coming off such a hard year, I feel like, you know, coming in and then just having this this single, you know, taking over the charts.
Speaker 6: Did you already know that was gonna happen with that song?
Speaker 14: In particularly as soon as I made it, I knew what time it was. I probably turned around. People were sitting the studio with my turn around and sick.
Speaker 1: I said, got that good? I knew I had one with that one.
Speaker 14: But like in terms of, like, you know, just just putting my other into what I'm doing, I kind of got away from that for a second, you know what I'm saying, Like I was unmotivated in terms of, like, you know, how I put my ship out, how market it, you know what I'm saying, how I push it because I just simply wasn't in a good space period. I wouldn't even enjoy and the type you know, I wouldn't have a fun didn't come and having fun. Yeah, and when it come to making making music, people can have fun to music and make people smile, just make you feel good, make you want to move.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 14: So when it come to that, you know, it's easy to markt a song. It's easy to you know what I'm saying, get on TikTok. And that's my first time even tapping into the whole TikTok wave. If you see what I'm saying, and you know, really tapping to the way people push this music, in the way fans receive it, in the way they latch on the songs?
Speaker 6: Now, what made you hate that drill sound?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 14: Really the producer of the song he from New Jersey's name Charlie heat He really skipped over the beat.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: It's like one of them situations where producer play a beat where he ain't confident that you would like or not, so he kind of played another one. He skipped over, played another, and I'm like, oh, we'll go back. He went back to it, and I said, loaded up after rip. Soon I heard it, load it up as soon as I came off the rip called Financially a hot girl comes Shakes. I probably turned around and looked at this nigga. I'm like, oh, I'm like, boy, got one. That wasn't long at all. I probably record that song in like at like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm damn, it wasn't long.
Speaker 5: Before you Go.
Speaker 1: If I spent long on it, it was just a perfect because I knew it was. It was that smoke.
Speaker 5: Now before you Go, you arguably have one of the best physical shows. What did that come from?
Speaker 14: I take pride in it, I mean religious being, you know, because somebody's be up there just be telling you you know I do not do that. I take pride and like getting in front of them people and being able to really control a room or control the atmosphere of the room and be able to move and and tie room around. Like when you do that, it ain't no fake. And anybody could make a song. I could write a song for a nigga. I can record it for him. You can do It's a thousand ways to do it. But when you get in front of them people.
Speaker 1: You got it? What's up with it? Back?
Speaker 14: You get in front of them people, you got that Mikey in your hand. You know what I'm saying. It ain't nothing but you and them. You gotta be the real thing, man. And that's why I take pride and really you know, putting what I got to offer on display.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. When it comes to a live.
Speaker 14: Show, I don't be rehearsing none of that shit. I'm not with none of that. I like to keep the energy in the room. A lot of times I don't even know the order of the of the track listing that I'm gonna be do it. My djil be asking me on the way that they vote about hours before I now hold on, hold on, I go out there and look behind the curtain, see see the type of crowd.
Speaker 1: Feel the energy and it being like we gonna do this, this, this, this and this.
Speaker 9: Now you're giving people regame because a lot of artists are going to try to steal this message.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's risky business.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying. You gotta really be you gotta really be ready to adapt. You know what I'm saying real time. He Yeah, and you gotta have them things. See I got them things, had them Hicks.
Speaker 9: How does it feel because I feel like this record shake something is like the phoenix rising back up because.
Speaker 1: I felt like they're trying to cancel. You know, they trying to get your boy up out of there.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: But it's like you came back with another one. I said. As soon as I heard that song, I said the same thing, said keep on that. I said, I ain't going he got another one now it's over.
Speaker 5: You're always happy for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I did.
Speaker 14: And soon as I got in the studio and I heard the beat, I put on my phone. I doubt now I'm on one, and I called it fucking five. Let's what they do is Baby chilling with the Ball Alert Show Live at the BET Awards twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Call the fucking fire Man ship hot girl, right, yeah, I mean white guy. I want to say the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Finishes.
Speaker 5: I was gonna finish it.
Speaker 1: You said, Ferrari be singing that.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 9: Listen, I love the song, I know the words. I love the song, but I don't be singing it when I be in the club hosting and everybody.
Speaker 5: Is too many bitches.
Speaker 6: That's your heart, that's the truth.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 1: No, wait, that's your favorite line.
Speaker 5: I like that part because I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 1: It's always the opposite. You know, you always brown my favorite part. We said. I can't say the name because I love you.
Speaker 5: The reason you know the lyrics and your ship sexy red in the building on Now.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm happy to be awards.
Speaker 5: How you feeling, I'm in this belief.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be heard.
Speaker 7: You really like the breakout start of the year, Like, I feel like you came out really fast too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I think it's because I'm different. They be hating on me, so the hate I feel like they make people want to fuck me. Were like are they hating on her?
Speaker 5: Let me know, Saint Louis in the building, right, yeah, west side Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Now, why are you making that face? I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I God, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: What's now?
Speaker 10: They couldn't like one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 5: Facts, one of the favorite one of my favorite songs. I'm looking for the host listened, listen project you did?
Speaker 3: I was making and I don't get drunk.
Speaker 1: He was drunk?
Speaker 3: Drunk off Tylorport.
Speaker 1: What you was drinking?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: So you got? I thought you about say you'd be drinking some Hennessy. Now what is this?
Speaker 9: Is this?
Speaker 13: What is this?
Speaker 3: A hell?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: A forty seven Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: With the with the glasses, she got the china, she got the wats just like me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now, what's up?
Speaker 16: Sad?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 5: You arguably have one of the most legendary songs. Yeah, well minus money baby butt cut her off for Did you think that that song was gonna be as big as it is now?
Speaker 8: I want to say yeah, because it's a culture moment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Everybody feel like that, you know what I'm saying everybody in a situation where they want to cut some ship off. They can be a female, that can be bad vials, it could be anything, you know what I'm saying. So she's one of them once.
Speaker 1: So are you independent now or yeah? For sure?
Speaker 5: And it's your label.
Speaker 8: Yeah, real sound, real sound.
Speaker 1: That's rare tun rare rare sound, rare.
Speaker 17: Spending block EP just drop spending block to single going. I started tour last week, you know what I'm saying that the real run starting in about three days.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: My second tour this year just came off pretty much tor sold out, landing back to back, ship going on.
Speaker 5: People don't notice, but you really be. You be on tour for a long time show. You should be selling out for the show. And you'll do the like a little small ship you do.
Speaker 8: We're going ship, We're going, and I keep that ship low. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He coming to a little rock like you.
Speaker 6: Were saying, you do keep a low profile. Are you in a relationship, Do you have kids or anything?
Speaker 8: I ain't got no kids, but I just broke up my girlfriend yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who was that.
Speaker 5: You had?
Speaker 1: You had to cut her off. My bad.
Speaker 17: I want to and you know he did it right when he was going on tour now, because she was supposed to come on tour with me, but she couldn't handle me.
Speaker 5: That's why you cut her on.
Speaker 8: No, it is she had our own stuff.
Speaker 1: She got work on at this.
Speaker 3: Work on nothing.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 16: I was.
Speaker 1: I was. I was on my bit ship. Nobody that wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: What do you think you'll spend the block with her?
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you just posted her on Instagram.
Speaker 10: They just broke up yesterday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, this up?
Speaker 1: Thank you, hey, camp? You cold blooded to me? You're cold blood? Hey, they don't know to have.
Speaker 3: Everybody's in the billing what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you for pulling up and talking to us. Now, this is not your first BET Awards. This is you've been, you know, doing your regularly hip hop fifty though, So who are you expecting the open in the show, Like, if you could pick your.
Speaker 16: Own, If I could pick an opener for the b ET Awards, it would have to be none other than my damn self.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 12: Let me ask you this about the Stuburn fifty years of hip hop? What was your favorite era, like one that you could not live without? Out of fifty years, your favorite era.
Speaker 16: You'ren't gonna be young, you don't only twenty four, so I'm gonna I'm gonna have to go with the young Money era.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite era.
Speaker 16: I was growing up during that time, So like rock, I love it, I love it. Drake was not buff I'm gonna get you for that one.
Speaker 5: All right, So let's talk about some music. What do we have coming up?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 16: I just dropped my single, ain't got time? If you have not heard to go streaming today? Okay, I'm getting ready to drop another single that I mean. After that, we'll have a project, videos, features, and merchandise. Really everything. Everything is just really in the worse right now. We're just waiting to just drop.
Speaker 5: We got an album coming out now.
Speaker 1: Album.
Speaker 3: When people say album is he's so heavy, you.
Speaker 1: Know, mixtape two weeks? Okay, that's what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Real rab bit, y'all. The first word I mean first people. I have told that to s y'all. Okay, I ain't talk nobody.
Speaker 5: What type of Dallas in the building, A lot of people on top of Dallas.
Speaker 3: I'm not from Houston, y'all, Like.
Speaker 1: I lived was from Houston.
Speaker 3: Don't ever say that I'm from down no disrespect.
Speaker 5: Yeah on him, people think you from Houston though.
Speaker 16: Well I lived in Houston. And then you know fifteen o one the label is based in Houston.
Speaker 6: Yea still on your label?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 16: So yeah, so doing that, like you know, everybody thinks that I'm from there, but I'm like, yeah, like I just told somebody over there and I got from Dallas in Houston.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 5: On top of the nails, man, you're nail your nail gaming.
Speaker 16: Every time I get my nails, you know they're gonna be long, ghetto like grow extra sharp. So just imagine me like damn that pop man. Okay, speaking of that relationships single, I am in the.
Speaker 3: Sea right now.
Speaker 1: You're in the seed, so you're outside.
Speaker 3: I'm outside. I got a couple of having fun here here, a couple here. Really, you know, he was here yesterday.
Speaker 1: We just.
Speaker 6: He was saying like he like women to dress him and all that.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on with you online?
Speaker 5: People helping you put your clothes on?
Speaker 18: First of all, like you got to carry yourself in the first Okay, Okay, can't. I can't show you how to like this. This is right here, can't be talked to dress a man.
Speaker 3: I got to see why Yo, this I don't need left? Okay, you do be saying like.
Speaker 6: You know, you be in your phone and stuff.
Speaker 5: What's a turn off?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 8: Getting up, getting in your phone?
Speaker 18: I know he was about to say, about to say sometimes I don't even say nothing, but I'll be sweating on the inside.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, can I make the money? The money? Gonna make yourself? Sure? I mean what I'm saying. Hey, that's how they reached me. The book. They gotta pick it up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's plenty of money.
Speaker 5: That's times. The green bubbles be the money to.
Speaker 16: The green bubbles aren't the most money? Actually, yes, for real, the green the green bubbles is all money. Okay, I don't know how to.
Speaker 3: Work this summer wrong.
Speaker 1: You to sign a phone call to pick up now?
Speaker 3: The phone call, you know what?
Speaker 16: The phone call is more prominent now though versus Texic because people people are serious, they gonna call you.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna take you.
Speaker 6: Brother, alert show man. We appreciate you for stopping by.
Speaker 3: We know you gotta go.
Speaker 6: You got so many things to get to man, we appreciate you for stopping by period.
Speaker 11: Man. What to do?
Speaker 15: Man, You're not a great team behind you time holding it up? And like I said, I called it professional list of new music out. Yeah new music, Man, let's talk about yeah six twenty seven Man, east Side, you feel me dropping? Make sure y'all check it out when it dropped, you feel me. I'm just bringing it back to my rules.
Speaker 7: Boy, after five years of your last release album, this is perfect time because hip hop is celebrating fifty years this year. So if you had a top five hip hop celebration, if you could put five artists from any decade of hip hop to honor the hip hop fifty, who would you have?
Speaker 15: Oh, Man, I gotta give us some all right time? I mean, man, top five? Man, My first My first artist would be Buster. Okay, okay, you know what I'm saying. Buster Rhymes, Nash jay Z, Scarface, one more and uh damn. I wish I could crime everybody with it. It's so many one morning and one more nobody from the West Coast. No, I'm finna get to that. I got somebody.
Speaker 5: Uh that's the last one here.
Speaker 1: That but you said, but you were saying legs like that. You know what I'm saying. You know O G's man and Snoop you feel me?
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, yeah, I gotta give it you Snoop, Snoop. Yeah, I'll give it to Snoop. You feel me because he West Coach legend.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But but yeah, for show, for show me.
Speaker 3: And my cousin twins.
Speaker 6: Today she got the dinner.
Speaker 12: We got the dinnerm on genomni denim pretty girl like did like did like?
Speaker 1: Did he that song?
Speaker 12: Because that song is right now, it's that song is everywhere such a hater such as it's all on TikTok.
Speaker 10: She said, what now she ain't forgot what you did the last one.
Speaker 1: Now it's all on Instagram.
Speaker 3: You know what, cousin?
Speaker 5: Can we can we do the introduction?
Speaker 1: Sure of course?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Force this ball some solos you know, B T T and it's your favorite cousin pig boss.
Speaker 3: Then twenty three.
Speaker 5: Here were here, amazing, You're happy. It's so happy to see you, happy to see yah.
Speaker 3: Is we don't got roaches no more? We is here.
Speaker 16: You don't only want to have roaches like make it like make you feel better because it's I definitely did.
Speaker 1: But you know now we're here.
Speaker 6: All right b T twenty twenty three, fifty years of hip hop.
Speaker 1: We just want to know.
Speaker 3: You know, what's your.
Speaker 6: Favorite decade of hip hop? It is good and so take Nelly had a good run.
Speaker 3: I like it when you do it right there. That Yeah, that's cheating.
Speaker 1: That's changed.
Speaker 10: Uh bought chicken chicken.
Speaker 5: Lea.
Speaker 16: You know what my her recall anybody looking forward to seeing everyone because everyone is going to be my cousin at the end of this red carpet.
Speaker 5: So we love you go who should open the show? Who would you want to open?
Speaker 3: The show boy show, the BT time show man.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you to stop it by taking time for us always.
Speaker 5: We had to steal her still had it hit Travis.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we know you're pretty busy though, Big Boss baa Alard will see you.
Speaker 6: This is why hellove you, This is why I love it.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: No, I have to do that just in case they like, you know, because people disrespectful these days.
Speaker 1: They quick to be like who are you? Who love to say it loud?
Speaker 5: And they did not sing for us, but you gave it to it because it's real.
Speaker 1: It is real.
Speaker 4: You tell people, you tell people I sing, and they're like, Okay, my cousin does too.
Speaker 10: It's hard.
Speaker 1: So you got the top three album on the chart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be true, True True. My new EP, The Hope of My Soul. Can we all say that? The Hope of My Soul? One two three, The Hope of My Soul? Yeah, Church, now hello and just turn to your neighbor and the Hope of my Soul. It's available everywhere. I'm super excited about it. I'm a I'm a different R and B singer, I'm a soul singer, and I come from a very intentional space of hope. I try to convey it in everything that I do. My interactions aren't going to be wasted moments. It's gonna be something where I'm gonna deposit something. I may something say something crazy, but I promise you it's gonna be something that's going to enhance the moment. And my music has done that. Why I Love You did that. But this new project, The Hope of My Soul, is special, special.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 10: How you think we're gonna transition from Why I Love You?
Speaker 1: I do it? Well?
Speaker 12: You know, you know a lot of singing goes on a hip hop you know what I'm saying. And they have a lot of soul singers like you know, on a on a hook, D'Angel.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be on some hooks, you know. So I remember Waka uh as in Flakka, so we're clear. You know uh he wanted to work on something some time ago, but we never got around to it. But I'm ready. I can make it happen. You can walk is a good friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Beca's great. You don't let him know. I'm ready.
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: How many my percentage? Though? Oh that's disrespectful. There's always a grab. No, that's business.
Speaker 12: I'm looking forward to this collaboration because we celebrated fifty years in hip hop and like I said, a lot of.
Speaker 3: R and B in hire.
Speaker 1: I like how she says, we're going to get back to the point.
Speaker 4: You better go ahead on you know how we yeah, yeah, yeah, this is why we paid, This is why we got to check for this kid.
Speaker 1: Hip hop Okay, my girl, Okay.
Speaker 12: A lot a lot of great songs, you know, mixed mixed with soul singers Mary J. Blige, jay Z, Like I said, DiAngelo method man.
Speaker 3: You know you and walk a flock God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way I mean walka is one of many.
Speaker 4: You know, I know quite a few folks in industry, So I'm sure it's gonna happen, but I want it to be something really special, uh.
Speaker 1: That you know that, that's right. I don't want to just jump on stuff just to be jumping on stuff.
Speaker 12: I personally hope you find your way to Kendrick Lamar because I tell me a great collaboration.
Speaker 1: Say it to God, Yes, say it to God real quick, you know.
Speaker 3: Talk to Okay, get out in Major. I think we need that.
Speaker 12: I think it'll be so powerful, you know, because he he, he makes great records. I feel like, you know, with your voice on top of it, I think that'd be great. But you know, we celebrate fifty years.
Speaker 9: What was it?
Speaker 3: What's a decade pause?
Speaker 1: We're not just gonna skip past that. You can't throw an idea that iconic out imagine that.
Speaker 6: When I think big, I think big big.
Speaker 1: Can Kendrick featuring Major.
Speaker 4: Mama we made listen, So thank you for that idea, because I believe, honestly, when you put something.
Speaker 1: Out there, it can absolute infestation.
Speaker 12: So yeah, we leaning when the record comes out, You're gonna come back here premiere easy.
Speaker 1: I've always had love for baller Alert. I got a question for you.
Speaker 4: Who should open the show for the BT wards stacks? Andre that literally would shut the whole thing down?
Speaker 5: Tell me, and unfortunately he's not. Mike said he's putting on an album and then retracted it and said, I was just I was like, that's all excited, bro. Who should close the show?
Speaker 1: Who would close it?
Speaker 4: If these are all hypotheticals, these are all hypotheticals, because jay Z should absolutely close it.
Speaker 1: That would make all the sense in the world.
Speaker 4: But clearly that's probably not well, actually no, because b E T is full of surprises, and they you noticed.
Speaker 5: I did because the jet could come, the jet out of nowhere, That's the one I did.
Speaker 3: Not singer here.
Speaker 6: And Mariah Isa, you are absolutely are we talking about hip hop?
Speaker 15: I like you.
Speaker 4: You are unapologetically you think that's how you're gonna win in all Seriously, that's how you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Stay this way.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I like?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 6: What you like?
Speaker 5: I'm like in the Western.
Speaker 10: Shah look.
Speaker 5: Means this means you put you looked in the mirror before you love the house.
Speaker 4: Intentional you and and I don't care what joke you think you about to you about to pull up, because.
Speaker 1: For you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think he has a joke today. Listen, I was intentional about this five. I literally where I'm at right now. Thematically, style wise is real. Seventies like seventies soul is what's informing me. So Bill Withers, you know, uh, Curtis Mayfield, which if you did any research, my sister, you know, you would know that I played I played Curtis Mayfield and the TV series Genius Aretha about Aretha Franklin, Cynthia Revot.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I love that you're great TV. Yeah, I like the TV version movie version.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not gonna talk about competition because it gave a little more. You ain't gonna get me wrapped up in no mess because.
Speaker 3: You wasn't in the movie.
Speaker 1: You're right, you was in the TV version.
Speaker 5: Who I like her, She's like an encycloped I like you a lot.
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell your nose that's the oracle freaking rock. Can we be friends?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: So you are so loud and bubbly and personable.
Speaker 3: And we love that.
Speaker 10: But your music has a lot of soul true to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, how how do.
Speaker 10: We get this diversity in you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 10: How did we get this from you?
Speaker 3: How did you?
Speaker 10: What is your inspiration?
Speaker 3: Are you in love?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? You don't see this thing. This is I don't play around with accessories. You gotta work, no promise ring, you gotta work.
Speaker 10: Okay, So let me ask you, when did you fall in love with hip hop?
Speaker 4: When did I fall in love with hip hop? I don't know if I fell and ever fell in love with hip hop. I have a great respect for hip hop. There's a few folks in it that I named that I respect greatly, and those are the ones that I've taken notes from Andre three thousand. You see him on any stage, the man delivers well, Kanye, apart from all the crazy stuff they're taking furniture, that's what hip hop has done. Hip hop has hip hop has moved furniture in real time.
Speaker 1: Literally and in truth.
Speaker 6: We truly respect you and are grateful that you stopped by the ball A show. I like, next year we're gonna manifest that. Yeah, thank you for stopping me.
Speaker 15: This is my sister, Keana Lede is in the Bay Special Guests.
Speaker 5: I said it right. I said it right.
Speaker 19: You did.
Speaker 5: He wasn't going to try to say it right. I love your tattoo. You got a jelly fish.
Speaker 3: Is that a power swag?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: I see a motorcycle bike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a dirt bike.
Speaker 1: Is that a cup with an ice in it?
Speaker 3: It's bobo.
Speaker 6: I love you were so swagged that we celebrating fifty years of hip hop here at BT. You know what does hip hop mean to you?
Speaker 19: Hip Hop just means being genuine and honest about where you come from, what happened, and where you want to be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, So do you have a single out?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 19: I just put out a whole album called Grudges, and we have two things that right now. We have Jealous featuring Lma, and we have Deeper.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I seen where you were like getting all emotional when you sing your posters everywhere, Like, how does that feel? Because I feel like, you know, I've been knowing you for years now and I've just been kind of like just seeing your whole journey. Actually, I was mad at her because I was congratulating her about her new album and she didn't text me back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I already told us what it was.
Speaker 9: Anyways, how has this journey been to get to this point the album is finally here.
Speaker 19: It has been a long journey three years, three years since the last one, but it's been great. I feel like this is now that we're outside, and I'm outside and I can see what it's doing for everybody. It makes me feel so much gratitude and I'm just really I feel like all the hard work that me and my team have put in this project just really shows when we're seeing the feedback from everybody and that people are loving it.
Speaker 10: Who does your music speak to? Like, who's your audience? Who relates to.
Speaker 3: You the most?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I would say.
Speaker 19: The people that will probably relate to at least is any man that takes offense to the thing that we say a man our trash. They probably won't like it as much as everybody else.
Speaker 3: They'll still like it though, because it's good music. You can't really deny that.
Speaker 19: But yeah, grudges, I got grudges, So people with grudges for sure, but also everybody that's just going through shit in their life, Like we're just trying to get through it, so we can get through it together.
Speaker 6: It'll help us a little bit more.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So, how many heartbreaks have you had since this album?
Speaker 19: Since this album? Actually I broke a heart Yeah I did, but it was for a good reason. It was just controlling, like very controlling and controlling. He was controlling, and I don't want to do that me back. I like it on him, but anything bad that happens to me, will just blame it on him. Yeah, it's definitely supposed.
Speaker 3: To Who wants to know? She just said that.
Speaker 19: She just said, you know, outside, I'm outside, but I'm also inside. You know, I'd be out my house going to the grocery store, and I'd be in my house making the meals.
Speaker 5: So nobody has your eye at the moment.
Speaker 3: I have my eye.
Speaker 1: Okay, we.
Speaker 6: Had BT Awards twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Will be back.
Speaker 5: It gets this back back again.
Speaker 13: La.
Speaker 5: What's going on? And you're doing both best of both worlds?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I see you on the Instagram popping it freestyles, Galory. You you in here doing interviews with you know? So you on ESPN. I saw you at it was at the draft, right, you're talking about the people's outfits on the draft.
Speaker 3: I'll be working man. I really do be working.
Speaker 6: This is your first BT Awards.
Speaker 3: No, I was here when I was younger, like in the stands watching, but like be in the mix. Yeah yeah, in the mix.
Speaker 6: Okay, But we're looking forward to seeing you hopefully next year.
Speaker 3: With your oh god yeah real talk in the future, be nominated. That'd be big for me for sure.
Speaker 10: The women right now hip hop are absolutely killing the game. Where does fit in?
Speaker 3: I don't fit in? So what I say I don't fit in?
Speaker 20: I'm just like like I'm coming up, and when I come up, like when I really drop and I do it, it's gonna be so.
Speaker 3: Big it ain't even gonna be no trying to fit in and none of that. Like I'm in the lane on my own.
Speaker 6: Well, we hear be t flage.
Speaker 12: We know you've been all around making your rounds, and I know you're probably tired right now, but I hope you enjoyed the show.
Speaker 3: Because the broller alert always family anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate you stopping baller alert. We go really viral.
Speaker 3: That viral moment you mad at us? No, no, you should be mad at him all right now put it on the floor out right now, shout shout out, car. He shout out, l su, I'm white in the building on the.
Speaker 11: Brother like, yeah, three got the beef, You got the.
Speaker 5: Hot sir, what I'm scorching in this door?
Speaker 11: You sacrifice for the Yeah, I did a the order and take a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I think like you wipe your nose and sh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, what you got going on?
Speaker 1: Is this your first BET?
Speaker 11: Second, it's my first BT as me, like as Blanco, Like yeah, like before I went, but like now I'm here.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was made when I was a pup, like when I was just a pup, Like you know, I came here.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 11: I did Hip Hop Awards last year, though I did hit year. Was my first time doing BT Awards, like performing and all that.
Speaker 1: It's good. I mean I'm sweaty, but like I've been enjoying it.
Speaker 7: So what's the experience so far with all this black excellence celebrating hip hop?
Speaker 3: Fifty?
Speaker 1: This like a cookout back here right, Like I get to kick it with you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I'm seeing so many people that said the name is cookout, Yeah exactly, so famous of a cookout. But it's just felt like like it's a black excellence, black party type of ship, Like, yeah, no, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: We celebrate fifty years.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what's your favorite era out of the fifty.
Speaker 1: The one I keep sampling?
Speaker 11: Yeah, early two Irish Man Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Billie Island right that we did silver too, that's the that's the bow Wall record take You Home. We sampled that one. Like it's just like, I don't know that era was like that was when I was growing up. That's like when all the little girls had to crush on they had their favorite ramper on.
Speaker 1: They w washed like that. So I'll be thinking about, you know, just thinking about that type.
Speaker 6: Of time, like, yeah, are you making money off these records that you're sampling?
Speaker 1: I'm rich?
Speaker 11: Yeah no, no, no, I made a lot of money of these records, like like and then and I think the only thing you really sacrificed at that point is like publishing.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, yeah, they beat me over they were publishing. Man for sure, gonna lie to you.
Speaker 11: But yeah, but like that other fifty like that, a lot of that was a good fitty I ain't gonna lie to you, like, you know, and and and then the Wade the love that that that was shown on radio.
Speaker 1: My guy right here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like we we definitely made that fifty work. It definitely made that fifty work. I put some money in my mom pocket with that fifty. You know, pay my mind, yeah, you know, like yeah, the pay the ball with that fifty traveled around the world.
Speaker 1: Just got back from Dubai with that.
Speaker 5: Wait right, all right, I had the ball for Look, you did something that rappers rarely do in the beginning of their career because they go with the jewelry, the clothes.
Speaker 1: I'm just about to get my first change.
Speaker 5: You took care of moms. You you bought real estate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 5: What made you think I gotta do it this way?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 11: The thing is like I think we all like when you have nothing, you say you want to do everything, and we rarely ever do it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like you're like, yo, no.
Speaker 11: When I get this money, I'm gonna take care of such and such, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna fix this and fix that, and we never do it.
Speaker 1: And like I just wanted to like really stamp that.
Speaker 11: It was a little bit of selfish too, because like, like my mom is like she the one that always looks towards me for certain answers. I was like, yo, she has no idea how stressful this world is. So I was like, let me just give you some money publicly and let everybody just run to you and see what it looked like.
Speaker 1: Get it? She get it that the church on her as church they want the.
Speaker 21: Times done went up, the ties don't go to church. Right right, I thought it was still fine for we got coming up now.
Speaker 1: So I'm dropping I'm doing my first official album right now. We're working on that right now. Casablancos.
Speaker 11: We just dropped cost of the Road to Casablanco to EP but now it's Catablanco, the actual, like you know, the world that I've been building for the past, like for the past year, and just creating the music and creating like the environment that like that that I want the fans of living that I want the kids that's growing up looking at me to be inspired by and living and you know, like and just just my world. What my world is that's in between happihood, that's in between like the dangerous and say that's in between you know, friendly and get the free for me?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying like, like, so it's.
Speaker 11: Just creating that world and uh and yeah, that's that's what this project is. So I'm excited for that.
Speaker 6: I like your vibe. You just seem like you enjoy life.
Speaker 11: I'm having so much fun right now. Yeah, I'm having so much fun. I got I had a chip too since I was the fourth grade. I just got to fix it.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing like, not for Philly. I'm a Philly teeth. Right, New York is no.
Speaker 16: For the tooth am I right, New York man, they get mad, they get mad. Dame Dash just said it.
Speaker 1: I said you about how some people mad at you New York got in New York.
Speaker 3: Record. It's going press my smell no matter how ship my tooth.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I know you from Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 11: Now all the b we got Dinnis in Philly. Shout out to my dinners. Now you don't want to fix my tooth. We got Dinnis and Philly, so you know he get money.
Speaker 5: Now, are you going to the awards?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm performing at the awards. Oh, I ain't just going. We just go to the We don't all go to awards anymore.
Speaker 5: You know, we can we can we officially say you're gonna perform with good hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did that already. We did that already, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: She owned something she owned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yo, he text the phone, Yeah, check like.
Speaker 12: The all right, yeah, my money right right here by three.
Speaker 6: Thank you for sling about it.
Speaker 12: Follow BT Wars twenty twenty three, celebrating hip hop. You know you do music yourself? Where what's up with the music?
Speaker 3: Though? You got anything? Yes?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 3: Was well, I certainly do.
Speaker 22: So.
Speaker 23: I've been working really hard behind the scenes, and I have a plethora of music. I'm just gonna drop back to back to back. So we have three singles were that were gonna put out a ballot called Narcissist, uh, mid Temple R and B song got done now and then a rap caught first class produced by that man right there. But me and Hanky got about san Joys. We expect this to start dropping so about ten weeks. Yeah, we're working on the visuals right now, and then we're gonna drop, drop, drop. They're gonna do the EP, and then I'm just gonna keep dropping music.
Speaker 1: It was gonna be the first single.
Speaker 3: It's between first class and narcissists.
Speaker 6: Where did narcissists come from?
Speaker 3: Gemini over there? Right, you're a Gemini, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 3: Listen. You know, if you've been in a relationship with a narcissist, this.
Speaker 12: Is a record, records, that's a real record.
Speaker 6: It's not a day, it's not a It's just it was a release.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 3: I was, I was having a day and I went to the studio and it just that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Speaking of single, are you single?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I'm an album? Are you married? I am married?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay to to your you just had a yeah to my to my baby girls, yeah, daughter's frong. Okay cool. How's it been married life?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: You know, married life has up and down. It's great and interesting.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, you know, it's it's.
Speaker 23: Very challenging putting two completely different lines together, you know what I'm saying. So I think the main thing is just trying to understand each other, listen to each other, and work towards.
Speaker 3: Common goals and then figuring out what those common goals are.
Speaker 23: Because you know, things that may be like just second nature to me aren't for him and vice versa. And it's like some things like i'ven didn't even realize we needed to discuss that.
Speaker 3: I thought everybody thought like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: So it's just figuring that out and then still navigating your career and then still you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's just try to find that balance.
Speaker 6: You know what, Mesika, I feel like you are a legend online. You know what, Mesika, I feel like you are a legend online, like on.
Speaker 12: The social media, you know, whether you're checking your arch nemesis Hazeley, or whether you're.
Speaker 6: Checking somebody you know or put somebody up a gay man, you know.
Speaker 12: And now you're here at the bt A war and we got a whole social atmosphere now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 23: The online presence that you mentioned is something that's really really huge because like I feel like, for the past you know, nine years, I built this huge platform and my page got deleted really in November.
Speaker 6: Why how many follows did you have at that time?
Speaker 3: About three million? And call somebody listen, So I actually it's been crazy. I had a hand in deleting your page.
Speaker 23: Well, so I got to the bottom of it, and basically Instagram has this crazy policy that says public figures can't disparage private people, right, So basically, you know, I'm the clapback queen.
Speaker 3: That's who I am.
Speaker 23: So people literally will attack me just to get a clap back and they want to hit a blog and I ignore ninety percent of it if I even see it. So let's say somebody might say something terrible to me, like bitch, go die kill yourself, and I might say you're ugly.
Speaker 3: And they report me to believe it.
Speaker 23: But if I report them, I'll get a message back saying we didn't delete this comment because we didn't have enough time to review it. Oh wow, So something happens when someone on the platform said something, reports something.
Speaker 1: It's like it goes to was it like cyber bullying?
Speaker 23: Yeah, So let's say maybe out out of five thousand people that said something terrible to me, I replied to seven and I got deleted for bullying, Like it could be it could.
Speaker 6: Be the probably because you guys more much more follow.
Speaker 23: So I've been fighting get back page back for seven months and ultimately I was told you're never getting get back. But thankfully, you know, I met with great friend Marcus. He is the head of music partnership on Instagram. We we just you know, had a meeting with my team the other day and he gave me my name back. So guys, make sure you're following me, new page, same name. It could be confusing because people like, wait a minute, did you block me? No, so it's at Mesika Kalicia. But I got to build this page back up. If I was following you, DM me, I'll follow you back. I just I can't find nobody, you.
Speaker 3: Know, new page, same name. We're just you know, trying to get it back together.
Speaker 23: So also, you know, putting out music or putting out projects, you want to make sure you have your fan base and your followers. So just trying to you know, build all that back up and just get back to get back to work.
Speaker 12: Speaking of being online, you know, shout out to your beautiful daughter. I feel like y'all like kind of twins, but she got the yeah, she got the green eyes. Yeah man, y'all y'all had a beautiful baby. He's kind of locked up right now, going yeah, so how are you going to navigate that with your.
Speaker 3: Daughter still trying to figure that out.
Speaker 23: It's a challenge, it is, you know, it's a big difference from taking her to his sold out shows to now this, you know, but it is what we have to deal with.
Speaker 3: So you know, we're just gonna pray about it and and do the best that we can.
Speaker 6: Does she know where he is?
Speaker 1: She does?
Speaker 23: Yeah, Yeah, that was challenging, even like yeah, you know, it took it took a while. We decided that he would be the one to tell her. So you know, the way he kind of explained it was, you know, daddy's in detention type thing, and you know, tried to make it in terms that she could understand.
Speaker 3: So, you know, some days are good, some days are bad.
Speaker 23: You know, it's just it's never something I imagined, but you know that that I would be dealing with or my daughter would be dealing with. But you know, everything happens for a reason. Does your husband like step in and really you know, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really good with her. He's really good with her. You know, he's been in her life for three years, so you know, she she she.
Speaker 23: Really she really gets a lot of you know, what she needs from that father father role. So you know, we're just gonna keep praying for him, and you know, hopefully he'll be home soon and you know he'll be back out here.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're gonna put her into acting or anything like that, because that faces.
Speaker 1: Got to be seen. I just did.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't want to, but she really wants to do it.
Speaker 23: So I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to stop her because you know, at the end of the day, I don't want her to have certain experiences.
Speaker 3: But who better than to navigate that other than me?
Speaker 23: Like I know what to expect, I know what to avoid, you know what I'm saying, So, like, you know what, I would rather her do do it now under my guidance where she can grow up learning instead of like me when I turned eighteen, I had to just figure out everything, you know what I'm saying, had to figure out the castings and who to trust and who you can't.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, she just did her first TV gig. Yes, so you'll be seeing that soon.
Speaker 16: It's a show or commercial. Okay, it's a show. I don't know if I can say what it is. Okay, we'll wait, but make sure you follow her at car Barbie. Yeah, because we'll be posting it there. So she she did so amazing. She had a script to memorize and and she remember, she re memorized the whole thing in five minutes. I told her, I said, go in your room, spend twenty minutes with it, and then come back and I'll help.
Speaker 3: Mommy will help you.
Speaker 23: So I'm thinking I just wanted her to, you know, get familiar with it, and then I was gonna help her memory that. She came back five minutes later, I'm ready and put the paper.
Speaker 3: Down and did the whole thing. I was like, stars, baby, So like I helped her none.
Speaker 23: Yeah, And and then she even had her little voice inflictions and her look, and I was like, Okay, been here before.
Speaker 5: You're love and hip hop Atlanta. Yes, new single out Appreciate Me MTV.
Speaker 1: Wilding out TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Show.
Speaker 12: I think that you think people mad at you still for lying about being having being a spicy baby daddy?
Speaker 1: What do you mean us about that pregnant from you? That picture that you've seen with that baby in her stomach was mine.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a baby, it was a prop I was.
Speaker 1: The father of the prop child. God. What do you mean some way? What happened.
Speaker 9: What happened to all these these women that you had during the interview? Who are those women?
Speaker 1: So was his girlfriend the ones that be eating my butt? Yeah? Well after the interview han't pretty much all of them just was like fuck you nigga. They lost They said, oh you got.
Speaker 24: Us walking around and looking like the buddy does I say, eighty five percent of the women.
Speaker 3: Eat, but out here.
Speaker 1: They switching to l A.
Speaker 6: Go Crazyty years, Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: Fifty years that hip hop mean that that that God is the greatest.
Speaker 24: Okay, you know what I feel like, fifty years hip hop means God is the greatest because hip hop was built off of the minority, from niggas that came from nothing, frustrated use people that had nothing. Only thing they had was a talent, and they used that talent to to to create a buzz and the name for themself and bless the lives of many. And only way something like that can transpire is through God's grace.
Speaker 1: So fifty years of that being done.
Speaker 24: Constantly, over and over every year, more artists come out of the trenches, out of the struggle because guess what, outside of fifty years of hip hop, all we got to the sports and now we're really getting in the entrepreneurship more. But it was drugs and guns from there. So it's like when you're seeing that that we can that we can take this place called hip hop and make a change for us, our family, our friends and put more people on and it just turns into a domino effect.
Speaker 1: That's God's blessing.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back stayed with more of the Baller Alert show.
Speaker 5: Princess Love.
Speaker 3: Love that it is, Okay, it is. That's what's up. I was born with that name. That is a beautiful name. What's your name? Okay?
Speaker 25: Now it's Princess Love Norwood. But I'm happy that I made my maiden name my middle name because before I don't tell a lot of people this, but it was Princess Pilipino Love.
Speaker 6: Pilipino, Okay, because you uh, that's the what.
Speaker 3: What's your mom?
Speaker 6: She's filipin Filipino.
Speaker 3: That's the way she pronounces it with.
Speaker 6: Philip, you know.
Speaker 3: But that's the way I thought, not Butchering.
Speaker 10: It's the accident.
Speaker 6: No, but you share that when you made your middle name, your daughter has.
Speaker 25: The name to yes, Melody Love Norwood, your son is epic. Ray Norwood.
Speaker 5: Okay, going on out here?
Speaker 25: You know, I've been doing my acting things. I got two new movies coming out. One calls out on BET this fall called The Deli Getaway with Me Jason Weaver, Yandy Smith, Jeff Logan. It's produced by Mega My Media.
Speaker 3: This fall and BET.
Speaker 25: And then I have another movie coming out called camp Joy, which comes out in theaters this November, with Me, Vivica Fox, Eric Roberts, Chamringold and a lot more. I'm excited about, you know, both of them.
Speaker 6: So you gotta act. Y'all gotta acting family, Ray acts, You at your kids gonna act to I mean if they want to, Okay, if.
Speaker 3: They want to.
Speaker 25: My daughter does a really like cameras in her face, but she's very social, so.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So how is y supporting the acting and everything?
Speaker 25: He supports everything I do. It's like, whatever I want to do, he supports it.
Speaker 6: It seems like you.
Speaker 12: Guys have found a great balance right now. Because it was back and forth, you know, and for people were like is this just for TV or is this real? Well it wasn't on TV like well, I mean like in the past it was like, you know, it'll show up on Loving your Rop or something like that.
Speaker 3: So they were like, is this real or is it fake? You know, not fair.
Speaker 6: It seems like you guys find a found a great balance.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he was just on a college hill for the second time around. Is he taking this serious?
Speaker 25: He is, you know, and I kind of have to tell him, like you you have to like keep going, you know what I mean. You can't just give up. You can't just sleep, you know. So he really took it serious this year and graduated. So we're all we watched you graduate.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: I was being married to him because it seems like he plays all day.
Speaker 25: That's why I love him though, because like I gotta laugh, gotta keep me laughing.
Speaker 10: Sometimes it's like, come on, now, be serious.
Speaker 25: I mean he's he is really serious, but he has like that dry sense of humor, you know what I mean. I'm more like the goofy to you know. He's more of like that dry humor where it's funny when he's not trying to be. So it's it's a it's a good balance.
Speaker 6: Do you see that in your kids any of his personality? Yes, and your son or daughter.
Speaker 25: They're both silly, but probably my son probably has.
Speaker 3: More of like his humor.
Speaker 12: Okay, how is it being a mom now? You know, when we met you, you didn't have any kids on TV. Now you're a mom and you're like full blown into acting and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: How's your life changed? I don't have a nanny.
Speaker 3: I've never had a nanny. Wow.
Speaker 25: So a lot of times, like if they're if they're grand the only people I let watch them is their grandparents. That's it, not even friends. So I either take them a set with me or Ryan and I we take turns to watching them, or they stay with their grandparents.
Speaker 3: But we just make it work.
Speaker 12: They first and that's that's it. Speaking of the grandparents. Has the relationship gotten better with Ray's mom?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, answer that Lord time ago. We figured that out a long time ago.
Speaker 5: I love that. Tend to see that sometimes things happened a long time ago, but then the public still doesn't.
Speaker 9: Let it go.
Speaker 3: So yeah, of course, do.
Speaker 5: You have do you feel it need to sometimes you have to address.
Speaker 25: That or I've learned how to just like let it go.
Speaker 5: Let it go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you used to be I used to used used to be with it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everywhere. Even in my d MS.
Speaker 25: I used to be like, I got time today, I got time. Yeah, you're a special one that's gonna get it right.
Speaker 6: She was feisty, you know, one of the one of the things.
Speaker 3: It lives free in my head.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry to bring this up. And you fell in the pool, Oh my god, you know, do you know what that was?
Speaker 10: I had a lot to drink that.
Speaker 25: And it was I think it was like one of my first times filming and it was like in my head, I'm like, all right, he's trying to play me, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like because he does this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't do that, you know, So I got mad.
Speaker 6: I was I pushed the right buttons.
Speaker 25: Boy, I tried to push him and then I fell in. So to push him in in the that was I'm sorry to laugh, but that was.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 3: That's not funny to me.
Speaker 6: I know, I'm sorry. I mean to bring the old princess out.
Speaker 3: You was gone.
Speaker 12: You and ray H do you guys still do the Zeos things? I know you guys like owned a lot of those shows on there.
Speaker 25: Yeah, we created like the first couple of shows with them, The One More Chance and of course, like the conversation that we.
Speaker 6: Were on, Yeah, do y'all still have business in that? Are you guys still doing that?
Speaker 25: We still have equity in the shows that we did, and yeah, we're just not creating anymore.
Speaker 10: Not any of the recent stuff that's been coming up.
Speaker 25: It's a lot taking off, y'all. Was like on the early Yeah, shout out to zeus, shout out to let me. Y'all gonna get to the bag, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one thing.
Speaker 5: I definitely see you and your husband. I'll get to the bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Phones, all types of Yes, Ray cong global and.
Speaker 9: Ray always be bringing his merchant merchandise around because he one thing he's going about, he's gonna give you some merch.
Speaker 1: Yeahray, some merchant.
Speaker 12: Princess loved BT two thousand and twenty three on The Butler Alert Show.
Speaker 6: Can You Say Your Movies one more time?
Speaker 25: The Deli Getaway airing on BET this fall, and Camp Joy airing in theaters November.
Speaker 12: We appreciate you for stopping by. You gotta come by a real show if ever you're in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yes you too, for sure too.
Speaker 5: CASHT Dog Tracy too DT one obviously it's not your first BT Awards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been here, you know.
Speaker 10: I'm like, it's late, babe.
Speaker 24: We're going.
Speaker 3: We got to have a good time.
Speaker 5: Hey, come on, y'all are raising the blues? You ass kid myself. I feel like I can say that he lives a better life than me.
Speaker 1: I got a job.
Speaker 5: He ain't lie jobs, man, he ain't lie. You live in lavish.
Speaker 3: Like his daddy.
Speaker 5: Hello, listen, yoe, you get man, you get mad like that? Now, how did this guy get you? Did he slide in the d M? Did he call you? So it's via DM?
Speaker 1: Oh he's been in the DM.
Speaker 5: The hard eyes all on the picture. Yeah, love shine right quick?
Speaker 1: Hold on wait, hard.
Speaker 3: Eyes liking picks. I got picked from way back.
Speaker 5: Oh the sun on a shine baby, shine right quick.
Speaker 1: And he loved me so but you had to side. I've been a good interview to.
Speaker 5: Say yes, story right, I mean thank you, hello, say yes. He's gonna partly right here.
Speaker 10: She could tell the house.
Speaker 1: Story, keeping telling the real story. This is tell then Instagram story.
Speaker 25: Tell the real story now and let me tell them fool got involved.
Speaker 1: Wait, that'll do it. He came through with the food, came through with the chef. He came through with the chef.
Speaker 5: I saw something she was eating all that ship. It was it was something in your story. They always do that that I can tell that's the way to that food. They rushing us, But talk to the camera cash doll, telling them everything you got coming.
Speaker 3: Up for cash.
Speaker 1: Do not just look like Tracy she was and she was in my DM two.
Speaker 5: Has it going?
Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: If hip hop is crazy?
Speaker 22: I mean, it's just a lot of stories and it's just our life and our culture all in one. It just means a lot to me too. And you know Tyler Perry, you know, bought beat so he working on working on it. He's gonna make it even better. So we're gonna see it grow from from whatever.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 5: One of the dopest things about you, and I've seen you in action, is you actually dj for a.
Speaker 22: Lot of people feel like, you know, pretty girl, privileged, like, oh you're cute, they're gonna book you. That's not how DJing go because you got to think about it. These guys been doing it for fifteen years, right, and then you come and you getting paid more than them, and they feel like, why are you paying her more. I'm way better. I've been doing this shit in my sleep, like you you know what I'm saying. So sometimes people could do shit like take a plug that ain't supposed to go. You just really got to know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: It's not like they're like, yeah, girl, come up, we're not.
Speaker 10: Paying nobody to kill the party.
Speaker 1: Somebody's actually done that, Like oh yeah, yeah, sure, you got to make sure you all.
Speaker 22: As a DJ, I would if any inspiring DJ's, I would say, make sure you bring extra plugs or extra disc because sometimes the person before you may not want to get off because he feels like it's his show. They be going too long, or they may take a disc out or something, and then now you have a problems plugging up. I never had that issue knock on because I had a good teacher that taught me that I had a train of mister chalk.
Speaker 3: I got him out here.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 22: I was signed to Suji who got like Little John. You know I did Vegas Karasol. Oh yeah, I rocked our this SlutWalk for Emberols shout out.
Speaker 5: So you have you're also on TV your Revolt, you have your own show on there.
Speaker 22: What's it called Black Girl Stuff, Black Girl Stuff, and so it's for revolt our chairman p Diddy. Of course, it's just as big as BT. You know, we revote with Focal BC. But it's it's a show called Black Girl Stuff where we uplift black women and we talk and men too, our men too. We talk about everything from the decline in marriages to everything in your group chat, should you go on a girl trip because you remember what happened to the female that went to Mexico, you know, and it's just like, well when when what is a red flag for you not to go on the trip?
Speaker 3: And just anything from protective.
Speaker 22: Styles, love life, all of that, like do we still believe in marriage anymore? Because a lot of us don't really want to get married, Like what's the purpose because everybody that got married seemed like they're getting divorces now the twenty two year people that we loved is now breaking up. Speaking, it's good questions, y'all gotta watch it. It's Tuesdays, y'all, nine o'clock five pm on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You know how you and my friend doing, man, I mean, we're doing good.
Speaker 22: You know, we're family. So at the end of the day. If I block him, which I have, I gotta unblock him.
Speaker 3: That dependsed me off to I'll be like, oh, but I mean I gotta unblock him. I mean it's family.
Speaker 22: At some point, I'd rather the relationship be where we could talk and we like, if we're working on it, we're working on it, whatever we're doing, and we do that, then to us to be online crashing out, because that's crazy. That's why a lot of shit that I try not to even comment, even though I want you he ain't gonna do nothing but keep going, and people would like to see a show, and I'm like giving you that.
Speaker 1: So did you accept this apology, like right when it happened.
Speaker 3: No, I was mad. I was like, take that ship down.
Speaker 22: Because I felt like the apology came after everything, so it kind of made it come back up. Oh you know what I'm saying. So it was random, nothing had happened. It was just like the apology had came random and people didn't understand it. But I understood he was like really trying at home outside of that apology, just even going to therapy or like just little things that he do. I was like, okay, well you don't gotta apologize for them, but he felt like because the disrespect was public, the apology had to be the kid.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: BT Worse twenty twenty three man, fifty years of hip hop? What does that mean to you?
Speaker 1: Because everything?
Speaker 26: I'm just blessed to be here, you know what I'm saying. Still working, still have opportunity, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Quick question, how's the therapy going?
Speaker 1: Therapy?
Speaker 6: I only did one session, but we thought you were picking it back up.
Speaker 1: I did one. He just started. Yeah, I just started.
Speaker 26: It's like, you just gotta be honest and keep it real, and I feel like that's only even it will work, Okay, to be honest.
Speaker 5: You know now can we expect? Are you going on the red carpet red covert?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You're going with yeah, matching match outfits.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know what I'm wearing.
Speaker 9: You don't know who You'll just about to saying, I'm the stylist.
Speaker 1: Okay, check in with them after probably after this.
Speaker 3: Okay, he swaggy though.
Speaker 7: I was just telling him like he always got on some pants that I want, Like every picture I see, I'm just like, damn, I like them pants.
Speaker 12: We's a kid on the Bler Loved Show. We appreciate you for stopping by. We know you got to go and do your rounds.
Speaker 5: Thank you, brother. Yeah, one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Special friend.
Speaker 6: That comes to our show says, he says that this is my twinhod.
Speaker 16: Y'all knowkay, y'all even said that you look like pretty mean.
Speaker 24: I've been out here for two days because when I just looked at you, I just looked at you.
Speaker 1: Like that you were looking at me. I wanted to switch just not.
Speaker 10: Cousins related.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 5: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh good? We have been did this?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, real version?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool, I've been good.
Speaker 16: I'm blessed, I feel amazing, I feel good. God is working like I'm just it's it's everything. You have so many things going on. What's going on right now? I am one of the hosts for the Free Show. Yeah graduate, me and Big Lads and Jay Murphy.
Speaker 5: So we're all going to be hit Murphy.
Speaker 20: Yes, this is my second year doing it. So last year I had a goosebumps. I was like, ooh, I was nervous anxiety and I'm still I'm still nervous. Like I'm like oh lord, and then it's this writer strike, so you ain't got no script for real, so you got to go off the dome, which is okay because that's what we do so but but it's I feel good.
Speaker 3: I feel good. That's what's happening right now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, now you were one of the very first people I saw that had like a following online but transferred into real life. Do you speak on how hard that is to do, because a lot of people think that that's kind of easy because you can have an online following but sometimes just transfer into real life and do and hosts real big events.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't always translate to money and sponsorships, like, but the fact that you can turn it into a business.
Speaker 3: Some days it's good, some day is bad, you know. But the key thing is to stay consistent.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I've in my mind, I always know like I'm gonna turn funny in the money, you know, that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so don't still because I already trademark day period. So for me, it's more of like just pushing through cause I knew I'm not trying to be on my table forever. I'm not trying to be up with me and Dessie like yeah yeah. It Like Dessie like, look, we gotta go get some.
Speaker 3: Money, you know.
Speaker 20: So I think for me, I just knew, like the formula is for me is just put God first, yes, stay consistent, you know, be different, you know, stay creative and think outside the box and just do what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: So it just stay preyed up.
Speaker 6: You know, you are popping man and you have your hand and everything. How are you mentally?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I thank you for that, you know, I'm good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 20: It's days where we feel like we're not doing enough, you know, but then I look back at what I'd already did, and I look back at what I got going on now, I'm like, oh, I'm doing a lot, you know, so I thank God for it.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing good.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I definitely hear you talk about God so much more.
Speaker 7: I feel, like I said before, I know, sometimes when you're working and you're going, you're just moving right, but it seems like you're at a place of like calm and understanding of who you are, like even with the makeup, like less is more, you are beautiful.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 7: So what do you thank God for on a daily like when you wake up in the morning, what is that conversation like with God?
Speaker 16: Peace?
Speaker 3: That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 16: You can't buy it. You just gotta have it, you know. Because there's so much energy that's going on in this industry that we are all in. We gotta stay preyed up.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: It's good to have fun. That's what I'm gonna do. Y'all know me.
Speaker 20: It's like what they do. I'm gonna be playing, legs up on the table, booty shakings, work and all that.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 20: But in the midst of that, when I'm in my secret place in my house, peace gotta go with me. I can't just come home miserable because I didn't get y'all whole show and now I'm broken. That's not gonna live in ten thirty nine West. You you grow, Okay, I'm gonna do what I gotta that's not so.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna do that. I can't be I can't be broken.
Speaker 6: Butler Alert Show. We're celebrating hip hop fifty.
Speaker 3: What is mean to you?
Speaker 20: So many hip hop is just fearless, it's bold, you know, do what you want to do, have fun while doing it. It's telling the story. You know hip hop is you gotta tell u story. Slickrick did it, Biggie did it?
Speaker 3: You know, jay Z does it? You know I do the but do it all the time. So you really be doing it though, You'll really be doing it.
Speaker 10: Like when I hear you, I'm like, real fast, be John.
Speaker 6: You on the red carpet today.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I don't know what he's gonna do, but right now I would be bad pulling up.
Speaker 1: On you with that. Kids.
Speaker 6: We was like, okay, oh he.
Speaker 3: Did, and you know we're gonna be cute, we do, you know Terrence J.
Speaker 9: J M.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she said we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good.
Speaker 3: So that meaning like Terrence J. J. Murphy.
Speaker 1: Now, you got to be clear now because it will start being speculations. Knows we writing, Oh we didn't know.
Speaker 10: We wasn't pitention.
Speaker 1: I was waiting on her to.
Speaker 20: Ferrari been wanting this interview for a minute and I've told him so I'm just I know, but I'm saying just for you, got yeah, just for me to stop doing shows.
Speaker 16: Love, But it's I'm always not yes, I love of course, and you know it's crazy all of y'all. Just keep doing your thing. You know, it's just like this is it's a hard thing to do. You know, it's a hard thing to do.
Speaker 20: It's not easy. You gotta have an audience. You gotta have to drive to do it, you know. But they're still looking.
Speaker 3: But you know we right.
Speaker 20: For me, it's it's more just keep doing things because it gets hard. It's how you ask for my mental health.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 20: Just it's just it's just the same thing. Like it really and truly it's a hard thing to do. People don't understand that. You just can't get a podcast and a radio show just like that.
Speaker 3: You gotta be the rooms you.
Speaker 20: For You've been in the game for a long time, y'all been doing I'm seeing your face like so it's hard. I intern every one of three, so I know what it is. You know, I want to be beside a tiger. Then I thought about it. Do I really want to be behind the camera or do I want to really out?
Speaker 1: You know, we ain't gonna give him too much.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna give.
Speaker 5: Them too much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, listen, we're so proud of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Can't get enough of baller Alert, Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert, Log on to baller alert dot com