Speaker 1: Captain Bigwood. I don't know if what I'm if I'm supposed to read into that. I don't know anything you're saying.
Speaker 2: Not sure if I should read into Captain Bigwood is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. I'm so worried to burb right now because I'm worried something's going to come up with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and with that, we welcome you to the pre game. This one thinks that she has what is.
Speaker 1: It neurovirus or food poisoning, and I don't have any symptoms yet, but I will explain. I really I didn't land until twelve thirty this morning. Didn't really sleep very well because I'm all jacked up, tired kids whatever, five o'clock, Why did they do that?
Speaker 3: Why did they go to bed? Go to bed?
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to be up till seven, So I'm up. Didn't sleep all. I'm going to work out. Had a great workout in would you do a little berries?
Speaker 3: Okay? My girl abs and arms, but some rid and cardio. It was great.
Speaker 1: But then I was like, you know what, I'm going to have a green druice. I'm gonna have some protein. I went to my favorite little burrito place to have a bowl, sat outside, got the vitamin C on me. I'm like, oh, it desn't matter. I had four hours sleep. I'm fucking crushing.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: And then I started looking down at my bowl and it looks like the turkey meets a little pink. So then I'm like, how long I've been eating at this? How long have I been eating this? And when I looked it up, food poisoning symptoms usually occur five to six hours, so that was at about eleven thirty. I'm start going to happen in the middle of this, I'm starting to burp a little bit, so I'm thinking I'm either getting the neuro virus which is all over Instagram and what's that you don't want to get it? And apparently there's been a real uptake in cases. Okay, we just started this, but I'm going to have to cut this thing off. Don't say uptick, don't say nero. I mean, what is happening.
Speaker 2: You are on fire today and I'm I'm here for all of it.
Speaker 3: Are you here for the pregame? And we're here?
Speaker 2: We sure are, So let's do this first up is schlaire. Okay, you know we're terrible with this, you guys. Sorry, Sheila la shop fa la la la la. What are your must haves on game days?
Speaker 3: Oh? I got a few? No hit it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just got to the ranches. We can tell what on the uh? Could you tell?
Speaker 2: What was the first hind Was it the cat jumping in the background or was it the overalls or the backwards hat? That this is what the look is for the next three days, Barry, sit down seriously. Oh and I found out that Ginger is not a girl. It's a boy who knows it's a fluid situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these are the cats they never are, dear uh whatever, who cares?
Speaker 2: I digress? What are your must haves on game day? Must haves on game day? Not an ad wish it was Celsius. And this is how cute Richard Sherman is so. Richard Sherman loves routine, very like. Everything has to be the same, even if we're standing on the field during halftime and at a desk, because some stadiums don't let you have the desk at halftime. He has to be in the same order that he is if he was sitting down, so like everything has to be routine. He when we started three years ago would bring me a celsius. So now every time we walk into the green room before the game, he hands me a celsius. I can't handle it. He's just the best. So orange celsius before the game. And also have to have chapstick and gum. You know how we feel about the like breath situation. Also need to have a phone charger. Phone needs to be charged at all times. I can't have the panic more for our exchange of texts than it is actually looking up any stats or information. Yeah, phone charger, chapstick, celsius and what else do I need a great attitude?
Speaker 3: So never leave home without it? Ever about you, I.
Speaker 1: Agree on the I'm more of the yes for pregame. I like some gum. Although yesterday I saw a video of myself and there we go. It's the New Year's resolution. This jaw is made of steel.
Speaker 3: Knock it off.
Speaker 1: Put it in the back of your like under your tongue. It's crazy what I'm doing over there. Breath spray for any time you're talking to pr a player, an athletic trainer, for an injury update.
Speaker 3: Imagine that I have to have those at all times.
Speaker 1: Sure, lip gloss, I'm a big I need a mirror and tissue because my right now stral is always running and I'm very concerned about what could be hanging out of it. I need a snack. I need a snack for half time. I also feel like I'm an athlete. They get a snack, I'd like a snack. And I love an illy coffee. I love any sort of coffee situation. Okay, these are all great things. I love this and thank you for your question. Next question and concern Chryslin five to two three, Please explain difference between running back and wide receiver? Oh forever confused? I love this well, two different personality and two different Badoux tights.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that, yes, wide out, you want to take it? Oh no, Well I'll explain one, you'll explain the other. So you go first.
Speaker 1: So running back is pretty easy because they are the one that runs through your rushing yards the ground game. They are the one that gets that going that sometimes gets the pressure off a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And wide receivers Josh.
Speaker 1: Jacobs, Aaron Jones feel better, Derrick Henry, who else am I missing Saquon Barkley, so exciting.
Speaker 3: Yes, all these people mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The wide receiver is it's also in the name. I hope the cat's okay.
Speaker 2: After that, you're receiving the ball, okay, And you're also you're getting the ball, not always, but just for purposes of explanation, you're getting the ball why, like on the wide side of the field, not in the narrow part of the field, like the line of scrimmage, not in the trenches. You're getting it on the outside. That also doesn't Yes, we get crossing routes. We get you can receive the ball in the middle of the field. But my point is is, just for simple explanation, you're going wide and you're going far down the field to receive the ball. Okay, So just think about running back is running the ball, the wide receiver is catching the ball. You're receiving it. Again, both positions can do both things. But hopefully that explains it. When in doubt, just look at the actual name of the position and you'll know what's happening. But adorable question, Chris. And here's the other thing. You're not forever confused.
Speaker 1: Now, don't let football make you feel stupid because think of all the different types of IQs and different types of people that you're for football. There are some casual fans, there are some diehards. There are some loud mouthse that think they know everything and it just turns out they don't. So don't let that. Uh what am I looking for?
Speaker 3: It all?
Speaker 2: Intermity, yeah, or imitator. I actually wanted to start an app. I might still start an ash for not just for women, but for any one that was felt overwhelmed by Swartz. And I also thought it would be great as a dating thing where you get these push notifications. Like let's say you were dating a guy that like loves the Denver Broncos, so you turn on your push notifications and throughout the game it would just look like you were getting a text message, but you were actually getting information that was pertinent to the game. So you could be like, oh, my god, I can't believe that bo Nicks has thrown for four hundred and fifteen yards. Are you kidding me? That is a career high for him so far. And the guy that you want to impress would be like, how do you know that? And be like, oh, I'm just just big Bonnicks, Denver Broncos fan, and he had sixty one starts in college at the University of Oregon. It's like we could just keep going. I mean you could, and it's there together by the end of the game, you know. So if anyone feel that we're using this as an advanced noticed that there's an NDA to be signed at Senior Peck how to stay strong through the holidays as I am awaiting results.
Speaker 3: From a biopsy.
Speaker 2: Oh, Senior Peck, I'm gonna let you handle this, sistercause you have been through this hell.
Speaker 1: It's awful, and honestly, the only way to get through it is to talk to people, maybe some alcohol and just staying busy. Honestly, I've waited a lot of results, biopsies. I've waited, Sarah, I've waited pregnancy. It sucks. I'm so so sorry. I hope everything's gonna be okay. Do your little journaling where you are?
Speaker 3: What's not? What's the word I'm having a hard time today.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Meditation?
Speaker 1: No, what is it where you speaking into existence? Manifesting?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yep, there it is? Uh huh, got it? Do all that?
Speaker 1: A ton of prayers, get some friends, around. You don't stay home alone, meet people for lunch, coffee, dinner, just stay busy.
Speaker 3: And I've I've never had to deal with that.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I had some fertility stuff where like the results were not great. When I came back, I was like, I only got that how many eggs. Probably shouldn't have drank that bottle of wine prior to the times at health Extraction. But I would say too, if for your friends, be vulnerable with your friends and say, hey, look, I'm waiting for this, I really need you. Could you just like check in whatever, don't be afraid to ask for help because sometimes your friends and Aaron has done this because she wants to take it all on herself. I won't even know that she has something coming up or has recently you know, shared those things with me and more regularly so I can be there to support her. But yeah, let your friends know that you just kind of want that additional support because if they're your friends.
Speaker 3: They want to be there for you. Yeah, but please let us know how everything goes. Yeah, thinking of you.
Speaker 1: So hard, Captain Bigwood. I don't know if what I'm if I'm supposed to read into that. I don't know anything. Was excited for a hinge first date but chose to postpone for a job interview. Did I make the wrong call? Now?
Speaker 3: Did you make the right call?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Did I make the right call? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes I think you did. And here's the thing. If the person is worth it, they'll go back out with you.
Speaker 2: That's it, end of story, period, exclamation point. Absolutely, because if that person is someone that you end up dating or whatever, then they will want you to take the job interview because you can always have a chance for another date. Maybe that opportunity won't come around again. That's oh well, let us know how the job interview went. We wouldn't need a lot of fail ups. Also, you saying not sure if I should read into Captain Bigwood is fantastic.
Speaker 3: Hey, he won't. I won't name him.
Speaker 1: But we've been helping a guy on our crew with his hinge profile, and it's usually.
Speaker 3: After hours when we are just really on fire.
Speaker 1: Dean Blandino, who has joined our crew some weekends.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm like, are you calling out Dean for his head? No, he's helping this person as well. But some of these photos that are being chosen are holy I'm like, stop, get do not the one where you're on the field talking to an athlete like that off that looks so thirsty. The one you're in the pool with the beverage. Hey ever get that off any way?
Speaker 3: Crazy? Okay, we're just gonna do this.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's not Tom Brady, by the way, you guys, it's not. He doesn't need help with his hinge profile, not that he has one. We'll just make this a clip and not even save it for the big show because Kerr and Ryan, you know what, what's gonna happen here. I have a whole rant about these pictures. So I've never been on a dating app. And I don't say that like, oh, I've never had to be on a dating app. I just yeah, sure, I have chosen not to meet people that way. Sometimes it's worked out, sometimes it hasn't.
Speaker 2: Anyways, my sister met on a dating app with her husband seventeen years ago. Like, I am pro dating app. If like it clearly works, like go for it. And it's hard to meet people, and maybe your work isn't somewhere that you can meet people, maybe you don't like going out anyways, pro dating app, go get them. But here's the rant, because I also have helped a friend do this and she doesn't care if I say it. Julie, you know i'm talking to you. Julie has terrible text banter, so I'm always like, give me, give.
Speaker 3: Me the text.
Speaker 2: I will pretend i'm you and will at least get you to the date, because once you're to the date, you're fine.
Speaker 3: But you're exactly right.
Speaker 2: These frickin' pictures that le And if you don't post a picture without sunglasses on, I will think you're a serial killer.
Speaker 3: Take the sunglasses off.
Speaker 2: You are not allowed to have your shirt like you're you know, just oh no, stop it be normal, and don't if you don't have a dog, don't post a picture with a dog.
Speaker 3: He did I know a dog?
Speaker 1: I was like, this is stupid. Now take the one with you off the sideline or on your desk. With Julian, I'm like, no, you and I have went through the same dating profile with him. I know I almost had to pull him aside. No I did pull him aside. No I didn't. I said it in front of everyone. Is this an act?
Speaker 3: Or you for real? Right now? Because this is nuts? You've checked off all the boxes.
Speaker 2: We hate animals that aren't your sunglass pictures, shirtless in a pool and bragging like you're best friends with athletes.
Speaker 1: We get what you do in the living knock enough you already just tell them what you do and you're fine. But I don't need to see the picture of you on pre like.
Speaker 3: It's nuts.
Speaker 1: So Dean, so great, he goes, stop touching it, Stop touching the profile, leave it to us, Stop touching it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's so great.
Speaker 2: As this started out, and I was thinking to myself and going through and through, and the fact is that we've both went through great Jared, what up anyways?
Speaker 1: Nod stole Also the line I know where to find a great breakfast burrito.
Speaker 3: Take that off? Take it off. That sounds crazy. Still has that off there?
Speaker 1: Young ol twenty four confront married coworker on a trip who hooks.
Speaker 3: Up with someone? Wow, this is fantastic. Question mark.
Speaker 2: I should include the question mark confront married coworker on work trip who hooks up with someone?
Speaker 3: How close are with it? Your boss? Don't do that?
Speaker 1: Oh no, God, leave that far far away alone. I can't talk either.
Speaker 3: It depends on how close you are with this person. You know what, I've started to really take into consideration.
Speaker 2: In a none of my fucking business. Do not get involved with things that don't concern you unless it is something that involves safety and involves whatever. But when it comes to trauma, yeah, because you just let it. Yeah exactly, We're not gonna let the building burn. But if this is some drama, don't dip your toe in that water if you don't want to swim, okay, because now you're pulling into the whole thing, and now you got the wife calling you and being like I heard that you saw, but you never told me.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: So unless this is someone you are very very close with and you can say, hey, knock it off, yeah, it's gonna get around. And unless you want your whole marriage and everything to blow up first fall, don't cheat to begin with, but just proceed with caution, would be my advice. If you don't want to be a part of something like that, then don't get involved to begin with. That's okay. Next, do you want to say anything or don't? That's no, I just I don't. I don't, so okay, Eric Erica Reeney thirteen. When you put people in their place and their behavior. Do you ever get recognized people say, are we drunk?
Speaker 1: What? I wish I'd been drunk for the last like week and a half.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I need to Steve and I are doing a dry January, but not a full dry January because that's not January yet exactly. And we're doing one day a week drinking because we're both like, okay, we need to be do we have a problem And we're like, no.
Speaker 3: I know what the playoffs are coming. You can't do that. Don't want day a week on me?
Speaker 1: Well, that's my super Bowls and in February, so that's exactly, and we don't go.
Speaker 3: To the NSCU Championship game. And I don't want to hear that shit. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I saw on Instagram yesterday this lady was like how many months sober and how great she got and like gorgeous and hair and skin, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Huh, what's that like?
Speaker 2: Okay, dehiration, I've been thinking about getting one of that left lip that thing you have you been hearing about that?
Speaker 3: No, I've been hearing about the neuro virus.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, I feel like I just had a little piece of turkey in the back of my en and now I'm wondering if that's gonna rte me saying well, okay, Erica Rene thirteen, Renee Renee no Erica Renee thirteen. When you put people in their place for their behavior, do you ever get recognized people say shit to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to answer this. I have so many thoughts. Why don't you take this one?
Speaker 2: Do I put people in their place? By the way, But yeah, I think I do a little bit more so. Oh yeah, actually somebody? Uh so, I again, I learned years ago, don't get into the cesspool that is X.
Speaker 3: Look. There's a lot of great aspects of it information.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, exactly, a lot of great things about that, But that in a sound bite would be great. What up New York Posts Carissa not sober, but hi on extasy Okay, X the app has a lot of redeeming qualities quick information, news source. Okay, that's fine, But I learned a long time ago not to ever go into that cesspool of comments, because Lord only knows what we've talked about it before on this podcast.
Speaker 2: We could name all the things that they already say about us. Fine, but the other day and again I don't know why, because maybe I was like posting something. Something came up because it was on the comments have to move over and some guy was like, you're so tacky for giving the middle finger to this woman that we didn't. We did a postgame segment with Huci. She's like this famed woman in Chicago that is hysterical.
Speaker 3: She talks shit to her customers. She is like a legend.
Speaker 2: Okay exactly. So her whole bit is like she talks shit to customers, they give it back.
Speaker 3: It's great. So she comes on our set, has this whole bit.
Speaker 2: She roasts me for getting married so many times, and so I put up my ring finger, but the guy thought it was my middle finger. He's like, you're so tacky for putting up your middle finger and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves. And I was like, okay, first of all, Bob who loves Christ and his three daughters, I okay, I am going to go away in a manger after I say this and never look at the mentions again because it was my ring finger and happy holidays. But that's the kind of stuff. I'm like, why do I even respond because it's just stupid. So yeah, I get called out, but in person, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Come on up.
Speaker 2: You know where I am on Thursdays and Sundays after that, don't care.
Speaker 1: I had this cat behind me last night in Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're sober, We're so so seriously, you know, I had this cat behind me at the Chilies went up Chilies in Minnesota, great stop.
Speaker 3: We were pumped. They gave us a table of seven. We were fucking pumped. And we had a good hour during the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it'd have a little like you know, dinner and some Christmas cocktails there and this guy like, it's fine. I got there before my cruited people are changing. I already changed to the stadium whatever. I'm standing there.
Speaker 3: And the lady's like, oh can I help you? We got it?
Speaker 1: Oh you look familiar O haaha better names Aaron like and you know, doing the.
Speaker 3: Eh, who'd you pick today?
Speaker 1: Though? The packers was like shit like that, and I'm not turning around. And then finally I'm like, where the hell is Katy? Where is Grossy? Like I'm about to lose it right now. I'm this fucking guy because he's just like but she's good and it was like finally, like I turn around and go, hey, it's just you're it's not funny and it's stupid, and why don't you go sit at the bar, you know, like.
Speaker 2: I've been with Aaron when these things happen. She I will say. I will say, Bob from Minneapolis, I was rised. I will say, you've gotten much better at this though your patients.
Speaker 3: You used to used to be real quick on the job.
Speaker 2: Being a mother, you have a little you have a lot more I think restraint. Now Santa Margarita comes and you're laughing with the guy and it turned the thing.
Speaker 3: But do not. Here's here's a p s A. Everybody.
Speaker 2: If you see Aaron or I at a chillis at an airport and you know we just worked a game, go ahead to drink the kitty cat calls after you've seen that I've received the drink, or in fact, you can buy me a drink. I'll chat your I'll chat your ERA, chat your eup. I will chat with you. Actually, you know what I was doing and you know why, and we'll talk about it on the big show. I was in that same aforementioned Minneapolis airport by myself staring at the Kirby Pucket, Jersey, drinking Blue Moons by myself because I told Steve to kick rocks in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Wait, I got concerned Christmas was ruined. Somebody says the old text were breaking up, and I was like, whoa, it's Christmas Eve. The fuck don't ruin my holiday.
Speaker 2: Christa, Todd and Margo had a real exchange, okay, and as was scrubbing the carpet, Todd was nowhere to be found and there was a mishap.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it on the big show.
Speaker 2: But I would say, if you want to have a conversation with us at the bar, no problem, but just wait till we have the drink and at least have something constructive to say.
Speaker 1: And don't do the better name is Aaron oh Loco your sideline.
Speaker 3: I'm like, can you please sit this asshole?
Speaker 1: Thank you God, just go go go.
Speaker 2: Like so, anyways, youngle twenty four, did that answer your question? We're all at a time, Erica Renee, Oh, we already talked about her, sweet girl.
Speaker 3: How about this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dad Bentley, I have a crush on a sideline reporter.
Speaker 3: We have a mutual friend. How do I go about that?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think who's single and ready to mingle on the side, Nines, I.
Speaker 3: Have a crush on the sideline. We have a mutual friend. How do I go about that? Okay, let's think about it, Brent.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like that would be the first stop on this dating express, right, get involved there and then at least set up if you can, like a group date, like we're gonna all go get drinks together, like you can't but don't know, Kat calling at the back and hill unless you buy her a drink. You know what, The move of buying a drink is really nice. Oh I'm into that, and you know what I'm into. Here's a tip, send over a drink to wherever said person is, like, if you can. It might not apply to this situation, but any guy Jared not stole on dating.
Speaker 3: App hinge, send over the drink. We don't care.
Speaker 2: We've called him out. I'm just going to tell him we've called him out. But jerack lyin, Jared Leine, we've got to sess you up. And if you're on a hinge, Jarrett Cleine's a wonderful person.
Speaker 3: Will help under that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't need a minute and a half open here, So let me get to the point, okay, because we've got to kick off now. If you want to make an impression on a girl, tell the bartender to send over the drink. But you're going to leave the bar and you're going to write down your phone number on a napkin and it's going to get sent over with the drink. But you are going to be long gone by that point, because don't make it awkward for the girl. But if she or the guy, but if that person wants to call or text you to thank you for the.
Speaker 3: Drink, then they can do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I right, I'm into it because now I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: And make sure you've made eye contact because I don't need to being like, oh, I had no idea who the person was, so now I can't text them. Make eye contact, little wink, I love a wink, and then send that drink over, send that number over and see what happens and hap hap happy holidays.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think it could work. I love it all right, all right, thanks Joe, we love you.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.