Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tapp All right, let's get into it, the phone tap with Scary. You did this one, right, Skarny, Yes I did. Dear Elvis. We had a Halloween party at a wedding hall booked since summer. My friend Lauren is one of the party planners. The guy from the wedding hall we've been dealing with has been pretty shady, so we've been anticipating something going wrong. So why don't you guys pose as the shady guy from the wedding hall who's going to screw up our Halloween party. Let's phone tap her. This comes from Tricia and Sean. They are phone tapping Lauren. All right. Tricia starts to call to her friend Lauren, and then Scary comes on as the shady caterer, which is not a stretch for him. Let's listen to your phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hi, what we have a big problem. What I got a phone call from the hall. Yeah, member, Ken's being real shady. Yeah. Well, now they're telling me that we can't have our party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I couldn't really because my boss is here. But he's saying that they have somebody else, and that now they're not letting us do the party.
Speaker 1: This is really like out of the control. Are you hitting me? I'm your checklate desk.
Speaker 3: I know they cashed today. They got it.
Speaker 1: Give me the number.
Speaker 3: I'll call them rip revenue freaking conference us. Yeah, Hella, Hello, this is Ken.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Ken, It's Tricia calling about this party we're supposed to have on Saturday. I have my roommate Lauren on the phone.
Speaker 1: This is a big problem that you're trying to cancel the party on us two days before.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not trying to cancel the party. I'm just saying that you should have it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: No, we cannot have it somewhere else. It's two days before. And we're a very shady individual. And I've known people that have tried to put parties with you before and you they all agree.
Speaker 4: You have to understand something and this business money talks. There's somebody that we have that is going to pay.
Speaker 1: Double Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. We had the money. We thought oct it's not all about money talks. It's about the first for sure. And when we came to you back in August, you said that seat was ours. Who are these other people?
Speaker 4: These are special people, if you know what I'm talking about, special.
Speaker 1: People, special people. These aren't special people. These are the ones are the family.
Speaker 4: Member did you ever see growing up Gotti?
Speaker 1: I don't care if they're the goodies, I don't care. Book, are you telling you the party? Because the Gottis, who are special people, are willing to pay more money.
Speaker 4: They got much more money than you.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter that they have more money than us. It matters that we sign a contract but have a party at your hall.
Speaker 4: Contracts are made to be broken. People break marriage contracts every single day.
Speaker 1: The marriage contract in here is about a party. Now I'm getting mad, and they's going to be major, major problem. You're going to be ready to your team hole to be shut down after I write a veteran the answer, so i'd get I would just lose on your back.
Speaker 4: Listen, what's your costume going to be? Are you gonna be a sexy alley cat or like a devil? I mean, just think of what you kid me, Just think of what you're bringing into my catering.
Speaker 3: Hall said, this can't happen. We need to have this party.
Speaker 4: Okay, Listen all I need is for other people to see what you're not wearing, and my catering hall is going to go down the tubes.
Speaker 1: You don't give too You gotta be ready for yours. You want me to tresh on you because I'm your back.
Speaker 4: You can't even afford a cell phone that works properly. With all these crackles, I can't even hear you. No, my phone is perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, perfect. You are not perfect. You're a big mess.
Speaker 4: You don't even come close to the importance of growing up gotties, growing up special.
Speaker 1: People, if you know what I mean, growing up gotti or party. You're stay triple two days before.
Speaker 4: Well, you and your little friends can go somewhere else, someone's basement and have kool aid.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging up now before I ring this. Somebody else to do it like the bodies, and I'm calling a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Hello, Lauren, Yes, this is Ken, I know who it is.
Speaker 1: I'm at work right now. I can't talk about this. I was outside on my cell phone. Okay, finished, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. We don't want it at your trashy hoole. It's your problem now, buddy, it's your problem.
Speaker 3: If you're a problem, Lawren.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is scary Jones, Melvis demand in the Morning Show you got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: You could, thanks Sean. I had nothing to do with this. Please don't get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Frichop, Trip Room, Matri Show.
Speaker 3: Harry, Yes, you knew it would work with you.
Speaker 1: This morning, and I said, there's no way anything to get phone tap. I know everyone's voices, Micha up and hold on everybody. Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show