Speaker 1: Did you guys see Conclave? Oh yeah, that ship is a blast. I was to be as fun as it was.
Speaker 2: You tell me. This is John lithcow, Stanley Tucci and Ray Fines just talking for an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah ship all right, Yeah, Conclaves is fun.
Speaker 2: It's great. The Italian Cardinal, Oh yeah, it's great. The yeah, so lasting blasting of vape.
Speaker 1: Vape in the whole time, fathe is incredible. Like I also watched Anora recently and like he was draping the whole time. The vape is the vape is huge. An Academy award, it is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of that. You're gonna start seeing it in every every genre of movie, is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the atmosphere, it's it's prestigious to speak on camera now, just blowing, blowing fat clouds. Bro, that's an academy. That's as good as like a Holocaust movie.
Speaker 2: Now, four pack.
Speaker 3: Back clouds, bro, say less Brown.
Speaker 2: He's back for a second helping a Holocaust movie. You know, you might win two Oscars for it.
Speaker 3: Then he vapes in it, vaping in the brutalist?
Speaker 1: Wait, what why is he vaping in the Brutalist?
Speaker 2: Oh he's at a hookah. He's at a hookah lamp. It's era.
Speaker 1: It's ira accurate, you know, Shakespeare vaped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, seventy six, Episode three of Dirty I.
Speaker 3: See production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It is Thursday, Feb twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh, Feb twenty twenty, twenty twenty five. It's also National Leadership Day. Hey all right, hey, come out, come out wherever you are. It's also National Comphy Day. That's actually it looks like a branded thing. National Muffin Day that ain't a branded thing. Shout out Big Muffin, National Love your Pet Day, and shout out warrant because it's National cherry Pie Day.
Speaker 2: And can you guys be willing to call me big muffin for the duration of.
Speaker 3: The Big Muff Big Muffy. Also, my favorite guitar pedal yea, was that there's there's a guitar called big muff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big muff.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of people at home nodding right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, you know this guy guitars.
Speaker 1: I'm the professional idiot who's like, what.
Speaker 2: How many times have you been listening to something and then people will talk about something like it's just known, and then you're like, somebody, ask somebody.
Speaker 1: I don't want I want to google it. I'm driving seventy five on the highway right now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to google. Big Mouff.
Speaker 1: Not again got me in trouble last time. My name is Jack O'Brien aka.
Speaker 5: I always feel like some rich guys fucking me and I got no privacy whoa courtesy of Macaroni on the Discord.
Speaker 1: I do kind of feel like that these days. It feels like it's always one rich guy or another fucking me. Yeah, you know, slowly or fast. It's just what it feels like these days. I shout out to Lacaroni. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 3: Miles Gray, A square wheels on a con. You know that ain't reel. Vampod ops and from screams. You know that ain't real.
Speaker 1: Six point eight weeks man.
Speaker 3: You know that ain't reel. It's a new day. What's a I say? Why not ask what cheese is best? That I'm feeling good? Bat all right, glinky heck, shut out to that one, shut out, Simon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're doing real ship in the streets, Nina. Again, I only recognized the Michael Bouble version. I will ask that you who's.
Speaker 3: This rapper, Nina sim One?
Speaker 1: Sim One? I think I think they must be a I right, sim One, it was sim Won sim One. Like, wasn't that the al Pacino movie about the AI? Yes, it was, yeah, the one zero yeah, one was replaced the eye and zero s Yeah yeah, yeah one.
Speaker 2: Got blue Blays covered Nina Simon's entire discography, right, yeah, every song he's really imagined. Brought my wife to.
Speaker 3: The Michael Bubl version of Strange Fruit.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's different.
Speaker 3: It hits so different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 6: About a funny fruit tree about a It's a white guy seeing mangoes for the first time. You know, the whites, they don't know about mangoes.
Speaker 2: Americans in the store, in the grocery store.
Speaker 1: We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a hilarious stand up comedian, host of the legendary podcast All Fantasy Everything, TV writer acclaimed author his new specialist comfort Beyond God's Foresight and It's so funny. Go check it out right now and then come back and listen to the rest of this episode. Please welcome back to the show, Big Muffin, Cormack, Blueberries.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, chocolate chips.
Speaker 1: That's my ship right there. I'm not a ship there.
Speaker 2: We go around, but it's gonna have a muffin, why not, like uh.
Speaker 1: A muffet it. Yeah, I'm not about the like health food muffin, you know, Like I don't like brands just go Yeah, I kind of like this dessert.
Speaker 2: I like a brand muffin as its own thing. Like I don't mind it as its own thing, you know. Like, but but it's not what I want when I'm in the mood for like a muffin. I'm a blueberryman from way back. But I respect the chocolate people.
Speaker 3: I do like you.
Speaker 1: That one song in the mood for muffin in.
Speaker 2: The movie that was a subtext of everyone.
Speaker 1: And it's great to have you back. Congrats on the special, super funny.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Available now on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You to YouTube the YouTube itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: We've been known to hang out there everyone while.
Speaker 2: You got to hang out on YouTube the.
Speaker 3: Search for the video episodes. We drop them once a week on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: To go back to Michael blu play really quick. You know you did a cover of Santa Baby. You know that Santa Baby? Yeah, and uh he changes as Santa Buddy. No, he didn't want emasculating himself and saying like Santa's.
Speaker 3: How did he react to that scene in Boogie Knights where Scotty showed Dirk his new car.
Speaker 1: He's still on level one, dude, He's still on and I don't recognize it. I actually my least favorite part of Boogie Knights, dude.
Speaker 2: And then I just want to see hoggs, dude, Hogs going in, hogs coming out. And then the other part of Booblay is like on mushrooms at the NHL All Star Game. So I don't know what the real Booblay is.
Speaker 7: I've heard tell that he is a animal like when like just behind the scenes, you know, doing substances that I like it untold the.
Speaker 1: Last substance that I would have assumed Michael Boobley got down.
Speaker 2: With, Oh yeah, I have a met.
Speaker 1: You'd be funny be about the vaccine, But this guy was the.
Speaker 3: Thick gropes of me tales, dude, just chopping down gaggers a mech dude.
Speaker 2: First on the mech suit. You know, who's the.
Speaker 3: Stage director for a shows like hey Michael, you got some mech in your stash? All right, all right?
Speaker 2: You don't even remember the entire eighteenth season of The Voice. Dude he was.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize the guy's Canadian. It's very oh yeah, Miles, I don't realize the yeah, all right, yeah, Oh he's also Van City buble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Van City boobs dude, Okay, Van City.
Speaker 1: Boos written on a van all right, Ian. We're thrilled to have you back. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of the things that we're talking about. We're gonna do a segment of Stroyd Watch season one of the show. We used to do bloyd Watch, where we would take a look at the tabloids. Come on, oh that's fucking go, let's go. So we're gonna, we're gonna, we're just gonna check in. You know, the the ticker keeps, the percentage ticker keeps ticking upwards, still like in the threes.
Speaker 3: So I love that we like get focused. Were like, it's up to three percent rather than there's a ninety seven percent chance it doesn't hit the man.
Speaker 1: But that three percent, Bro, we're here for it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They already know.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a sickness.
Speaker 1: I'll hope for a civilizational reset. Aside, this story does make me actually feel more safe than I did heading into this story, right right, And we'll talk about why. But mainly it's Michael Bay's fault. But yeah, well we'll talk about that. We'll talk about Fox's coverage of DOGE, we'll talk about all that plenty more. But first, yam, we do like to ask our guests this is something you may know about us. We like to ask you, what's something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so I became a father about three months ago. Congratulation, Thank you very much. And I have a lot of I have a lot of fatherhood related Google search things I could give you, but instead I'm going to do something that is sort of a knock on effect of becoming a father. My most recent Google is phono have to be so loud? Question mark Because I have fulfilled my elder millennial from Portland, Ore again Destiny and I've gotten into vinyl records finally high fire or what I got myself a High Fi because I want my kid to grow up around as few screens as possible is the lie I'm telling everyone. And I was like, to do that, I'll just start getting into records. And in the last like week, I have like I bought a turntable and speakers off eBay and like had to run the wires all like all this shit. Myself, I did not realize how deep like this hiphi culture goes and how like how kind of how technical you have to be with everything. So my last one was why why do I have to have my volume so loud when I'm on phono mode coming from my turntable? And I only kind of have an answer, but uh yeah, I have dove headlong into record collecting.
Speaker 3: Final did you did you have like a I mean feel like every millennial has some records because I kind of just was like a thing we'd buy like in the years past. But do you have did you have like a big collection to grow or you're you're suddenly now you're like I need to get everything you.
Speaker 2: Have like a decent collection because my wife had like one of those Crosley all in one, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah with this speaker built in Yeah yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But much like Funkco pop figurines. I think when you're a millennial, you just accumulate records. I had over the years, always telling myself like, I'll get into it one day. So I had like a decent collection of stuff, Beatles like Queen, you know, a couple of David Bowie, like all the stuff you buy and you hope someone sees when you when they come back to your house either or otherwise, you know, and you're like, I just have these. I'm just the kind of guy who has these, so that.
Speaker 1: The conversation blurred out. The sound is so much warmer. What are you talking? The record? Vinyl? Vinyl popsyl?
Speaker 2: Did you see that letter from playing Parenthood on the kitchen table? I donate, donate regular. I'm in the President's circle. So but I'm do, I've, I've, I've dove in and I I love it. I don't, I I have. I think one of the things of getting older and becoming less cool and throwing off also being a dad, is I just don't have time to care about anything except what actually like makes me happy or what I feel like will make my family happy. And this makes me happy. And I don't care how much of a cliche it makes me because it makes me the most cliche the most. But we were like I brought I brought my son out to play on his mat, listening to like father John Misty, you know, as he played on his mat, and I'm like, should I change his name to Bowie?
Speaker 3: Oh this? Listen to this geez.
Speaker 1: Crass.
Speaker 3: He was actually in Fleet Foxes. He was the drummer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he left. There's kind of a song about it two states to the South because he lived in Washington with Fleet Foxes. But yeah, I'm fully embracing it. My I'm like we were talking about dad shoes earlier. I'm dad shoes. Vinyl six gels have like that gel feel in the bottom, Like can you feel the gel like that?
Speaker 1: I had that one experience where the point guard on my high school basketball team let me wear his Alan iverson gel react juice shoes.
Speaker 3: I think you're talking about the question threes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like technology could feel the technology in the shoe, and I was like, this is the coolest thing. And then like you know, I gave him a shoes back and never felt that again. And I've always been kind of searching for that, but my brand, the loyalty, prevents me from searching too deep. That is that what the ACEX gels do well.
Speaker 3: DMX technology was I think you're talking about the ones that had I forget what number version of the Allen iverson shoe, but the ones that had the d m X and the soul felt like the squishiest I remember. But these are like, they're just comfortable. It's not like the kind of thing where s gimmicky. You're just like, is comfortable. Yeah, I'm a gimmicky. I'm a gimmicky bitch.
Speaker 2: You put a peanut butter and jelly sandwich your shoes in a rag, you slide that.
Speaker 3: It was the moment the shoe went from being the question to being the answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that it became the answer to my lifelong question of how I feel that squash?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How God, how can I feel like I'm putting my foot in a gusher?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly exactly. I want to feel like I'm walking.
Speaker 1: Would be a great collapse, free bocking gushers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like just one over the energetic step ruins the shoe, like.
Speaker 2: Scorting at the side.
Speaker 3: I got blue blue everywhere.
Speaker 1: Time. Yeah, Ian, what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I I put a lot of hot Okay.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is directly related to my my recent fatherhood. The morning. The morning for my entire life has been so under I wake up at six am now, whether I like it or not, christ And Uh, I just I really really have come to enjoy being up at six when like the world is kind of new and everything's quiet, and like making a French press coffee, you know, putting putting some music on, just like doing some reading while my son screams at me.
Speaker 3: All right, but it's just.
Speaker 2: I don't want to listen to Art blank and the Jazz Messenger. I just really, I've really really come to enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I was someone who likes I slept until one, like until embarrassably late in my life, and I just I just love it. I love the fact that when noon rolls around, I've been up for like six hours, right right. I'm very I'm very like I feel like I do some of my best work that early. And even if you're not working, just the way the morning feels. I've really really started to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was definitely not a morning person, but parenthood forces everyone to. That's like, it doesn't matter, motherfucker. You are now like a four am waker up or five am, six am, to the point where now my sleep cycles have like made me a morning person, Like I'm not. I can no longer sleep in. I'm up pretty much like clockwork at like six o'clock and I go to bed. Also, my body's like, hey, man, you know what we're not doing. We're not doing one am sleep times no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're like, you're should we stay up for SNL? Like those are conversations we have now in our should we stay like even thirty I don't know.
Speaker 3: We had to bring up that fiftieth anniversary special level watching that ship like a novel.
Speaker 1: Man, you're reading like this war. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, nah, yeah exactly. I text you yesterday because I was like, oh, I got into the Paul McCartney park, but now I get what you were saying. I only saw the other fucked up old Paul performance.
Speaker 2: Voice was sounded pretty have you guys talked about this already? Kind of rough?
Speaker 1: Both side, and yeah, voices sounded super rough, and we're trying to figure out if it's just uh that the elderly, you know, at a certain point, maybe it's just harder to control it, or if there was something fucked up technically. Uh. Their their theories going around online.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting because they sounded I saw McCartney and concert, I want to say, like within the last five years, and he sounded great in concert, but he was also probably like tuned the way he likes to do.
Speaker 3: He was also in his seventies.
Speaker 2: Then ye, yeah, it does have to fall off.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think there's that much of a difference between seventies and eighties. Have we seen any example of there being a different a big difference between seventies and eighties in the past, I don't know, four or five years that was singing, I was singing or everything else. Now we get wiser, Yeah, right, people get better at their own abilities.
Speaker 3: That's why they they get better at realizing These young people don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 1: I got this drive straight into a fucking garage.
Speaker 3: Sure, your head's bleeding, mysteriously, your head's bleeding.
Speaker 1: Your head's bleeding. Your head's bleeding, Senator McConnell, your head. What what is something you think is overrated? Yeah, Minyonette sauce while somebody's sitting the all right.
Speaker 2: We went out to uh this place, Lonely Oyster a few weeks ago. Well, we had a we had a rare date night and it's like a row, It's like a rob Art type places, seafood place, and they brought out the oysters. And this was the best Minionet sauce I've ever had in my life. If anyone's wanted minion at sauces that like vinegar garlicky concoction that comes with oysters, shallats at places that are U boogie to bring you what you actually want, right, it's horse radis and cocktail sauce, exactly. And every time I go to a fancy seafood place, there's never horse radish in cocktail sauce. There's always fucking Minnonet. I always put it on the oysters and pretend I like it, waiting for it to click. One day. Is never clicked. Bring me the bring me the cocktail sauce. All right. I don't need to impress anybody.
Speaker 1: This is the chef's interpretation of a Mignonette sauce. What.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, there's like six different kinds of uzoo in it. I'm like, that's great, man, I don't I don't want I don't want it. I want bring me the gut or oysters, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, man, I like my seafood to just like be have so much horse radish that it hurts me.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just I want to close out my sinuses.
Speaker 2: I want it to be as close to ayahuasca as you can get at a place in the health department, inspect for that kind.
Speaker 1: Of extras on a bucket.
Speaker 2: I want to meet God, right, God is a horse radig Yeah. So I'm just over Minyonette every like everywhere I go, and I feel like it's everywhere. I'm just like, I'm done with Minyonette. I think it's overrated. I don't understand how we all collectively decided that was the right way to eat it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Give me horse radish with ketchup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm learning that my preferred seafood is like shack near beach as opposed to elevated white tablecloth near like expensive furniture store.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like, can I eat with my hands like all of this or no?
Speaker 2: No, In fact, we have a fork for your fork you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to take this exoskeleton off a fucking prawn, Like, let me rip off the legs and eat this ship.
Speaker 2: We've taught this prawn the concept of death, so you have to reason with it before you eat it, and so just sort of let it know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What you do is you put it in your and as you're swallowing it, you look right into its eyes so you can see the light fading.
Speaker 3: And then I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the two prawns have been made it for life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can I get like maybe five shrimp?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: We only bring them in bonded pair. I can get you six if you'd like. How's that sound?
Speaker 2: It comes with a bag of wind from the White Cliffs of Dover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I bet that wind is so salty though salty, A nice salty wind.
Speaker 2: If you saw that on a menu, you'd be like, all right, I gotta try that, I.
Speaker 3: Know, And then and then you're like, wait, how the fuck are you a salty?
Speaker 2: You see some dude in the gutter standing behind like a Kia just collecting the air.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about some new ooz, and we're back back, and it is, of course time for Stroyd watch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everybody feasts your eyes to the skies and pray.
Speaker 2: That a rocky mass hits the earth and gives us some temporary relief.
Speaker 1: From this bocking hellscape. It's Detroyd Wash Detroid watch. So as somebody who the day before COVID shut the world down, I think I said on this show might be nice for the entire country to have a little snow day. I'm not I'm not gonna continue with this this like, ah, this would be great to give us a hard reset. I'm not gonna keep saying that because it would be bad, especially because the track that it's on seems to be headed to someplace that's not America. This point.
Speaker 2: Come on, I know, right, we built like giant magnets in liberal cities.
Speaker 1: Straight into the Oval Office. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know. I do think some of us are just it's it's nice to worry about something that's just the gods of physics deciding whether or not to reset human civilization. So for people who haven't been listening, every Day. We mentioned a couple weeks back there was an asteroid headed to Earth that had like a one percent chance of striking, which was I think up up there for the highest percent chance of like a city destroying asteroid striking the Earth. And since then, it has tripled the chances that it's going to hit us. It's now three point something percent per chance, whereas Miles pointed out a ninety seven percent chance that it doesn't strike us.
Speaker 2: No, no, come on, let's focus on that three Yeah, optimist to his point of view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know. So just I've been reading up on this, I don't know why I'm so fascinated by it. I will say, the thing that I've come away from this whole story feeling is I'm like, why do I feel safe reading reading this story?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why does this make me feel better? And I think it's because the version of a large, like destructive asteroid that I had in my mind up to this point was dinosaurs who had a shitty early detection system as far as I'm aware, and then bead ass little eyes just looking up like kind of over their shoulders. The fuck is that? And then the timeline from Armageddon was eightteen days. That's like there's a in that movie, there's a meteor shower because Big Comic crashed into the asteroid and that's when they're like, maybe we should like look up to see what hit all the asteroids, And that's when they realized that there's like a planet destroyer. They've got eighteen days to figure the shit out. So it's making me feel a little bit better that we are detecting this thing.
Speaker 3: Wait, eighteen days.
Speaker 1: That's eighteen days is what Army?
Speaker 2: You're just going to ignore the Deep Impact timeline there too, doesn't time what is?
Speaker 1: What is it? Because I didn't watch Deep Impact?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know either. I don't know either. I was just trying to speak up on its behalf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think even Back had a longer timeline, and were I had I watched that instead of Armageddon, I would probably have like a two year longer lifespan because I just like had had less ambient stress of that, Like there's just a good chance that a planet destroying asteroid could be two weeks out at any given time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love back with similar to arm again, Like they also had somebody like playing with a cookie around the belly button of you know, like the daughter of right Mick Jaggers.
Speaker 1: This is very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just didn't know about the other production.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is Steve Perry's daughter. Weird. My grandparents, my grandparents are a Deep Impact Oh that's right, Yeah, rest in peace because they were like black extras who always played like non speaking roles when they needed old black people. So Blair Underwood, who was like one of the black people in the in Deep Impact. There's like a scene where they're talking their family on Earth my grandparents in the background. Who anyway, So a little bit of lore for that.
Speaker 2: No Deep Impact podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is now a Deep Impact podcast. But eighteen days actually makes Armageddon way less believable now, Like I don't, I don't know why you saying eight they only had eight in Like what kind of stupid ass scripted the fucking eighteen fucking days?
Speaker 2: Are you real take longer to like fuel up the rocket ships and all that stuff? I guess it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty short?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of time.
Speaker 1: No, No, anyway, the Impact scenarios sound pretty gnarly. I'm just gonna read them because they're they're fascinating. The asteroid would create an enormous explosion.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's one scenario.
Speaker 1: That's it. Uh, and the blast and the blast wave would be astonishingly powerful. Multi story buildings around the crater would buckle and crumple, Bridges would fold over, and car streets and people would be thrown in all directions. There's also the potential for a hot jet of asteroid vapor.
Speaker 3: Cool cool, bro, that's just me you trying to go for an Academy Award of asteroid vapor.
Speaker 1: The would descend to the surface and incinerate everything. That's worst case scenario. Obviously, there's a chance that just like splashes out in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Well, and also we don't know what it's made of, So there's one version where it hits like a solid piece. There's other ones that could break up.
Speaker 1: It would break up above the planet in which but like so they think that's what happened with the Tunguska event where yeah, there was that massive explosion in nineteen oh eight. That again, like this makes me scared for the people of nineteen oh eight when I'm just like, you know, they had no idea. There's just like everything like blew up over there. We should go check it out, and an entire forest was leveled, and they didn't. They still really haven't figured it out. This is just like a theory that an asteroid got superheated as it was entering the atmosphere. It was particularly rocky and you know, not like a solid iron core, which is kind of worst case scenario I guess for one of these, and it got superheated and then just exploded above the ground. And so that's why because they never found a crater at the Tungusca, you know, ground zero, they never found like a thing that hit, and so I think the theory is that it just got so hot that it exploded out. There's also another theory that I like, but people say it's unlikely that it was a small black hole that just flew into the planet. It's actually super interesting. And then like that, in that theory, it wouldn't have like it would have just like kept going through the Earth like a straight like a bullet through the Earth and just like come out in the ocean somewhere and kept on its way.
Speaker 2: Through through outer space. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just came came down through outer space, hit Tungusca, you know where in Siberia kept traveling down through the Earth and out the other side like an exit wound and out into outer space. I heard that on a child's podcast, Radio Lab for Kids. Highly recommend. That's a a fun little dad hack that I learned way too late. Podcasts are great.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the stage of fatherhood where I start getting into the unexplained Oh yeah, yeah, yeahs out there. I can feel like coming with the voyage incident or whatever it is, Like, what's the one in Russia where they like found people naked outside of a tent?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Manuscript which is a different mystery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that one's voyage, but I could be wrong, But yeah, there is that unexplained one where everybody the version that people happen like when they found them, they discover them, They're like, tongues are all missing, yea naked in the middle of the snow. But I've read a pretty compelling explanation that it was just it was a avalanche and then because of exposure, like the tongue is the first thing the animals eat, and then like the radiation on their skin is actually just from being in the sun for so long. But that's it. That's definitely another interesting one that I did not make my kids listen to and podcasts tissue the animals go for it first. They'll eat your eyes and your tongue.
Speaker 2: Like animals, no small.
Speaker 3: A little squirrel just in there, just you know, I do like I got your nose, but it'll be like erodent, just eating away at that soft flesh on your face.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I will say. The other thing that's making me feel safe is that NASA did go up and move a asteroid that is bigger than this one off its course, like because they wanted to see like if they had the ability to do this, and in case of something exactly like this, and they were able to do it, if it does, if it you know, the percentage ticker keeps ticking up, and it's like, guys, it's coming. I feel like we will see Like I can already see how Trump and Musk would handle it, you know, oh yeah, yeah, Like they would treat it like a fucking hostage situation for the rest of the globe. Like he'd use NASA's ability to deflect it as like a bargaining chip, like he had like a gun to every other country his head or whatever country it was going to land on, and then they'd probably fuck it up.
Speaker 2: Whoever, if your country has a lot of lithium mines in that get ready to have an asteroid pointed at you. You give up the mining rights. If you can move an asteroid out of the Earth's path, you can also move an asteroid into the Earth. Tom Cruise, holler at us, you.
Speaker 1: Can actually, damn, that's a great apocalypse movie scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like we can make we can run back mission of positive. This doesn't actually have to be the last one. Now you have somebody and you film it in space.
Speaker 3: Tom, we need you, We need you.
Speaker 1: As Ethan hunt or is the bad guy. It's like any bad like bad guy storylines can go in such wild directions now that Elon Musk exists, you know, potentially Robotic Penis, Like that's the first character to tell you how to get out there. Potentially Robotic Penis insisting on like repopulating the Earth via his his his seed and then also just like taking over the government and like trying to take over space. And you would probably find a way to make this about him.
Speaker 3: In some way, you know, Ready for robocock the zeros to come out. I mean, it's gonna be really something. But I guess like the one thing with this asteroid thing is as much as like you're saying, Zack, it's like like, oh boy, now we're gonna have to fucking do with some real shit. It feels like all the scientists are like, first of all, like it's going up, but you need to understand that this process, we're still the scientists are still of the belief that they're like, as soon as we get enough data, it's going to precipitously drop to zero most likely.
Speaker 1: Yeahah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's something nice when like with the with the way the America is right now where you know, I think a lot of people feel like you're being bullied by this administration. It's like there's a there's this feeling of like, Okay, I'm getting bullied in the middle of the street, but just over the hill a bus crested and then barreling down on both of us. Yeah yeah, like yeah, fuck man, if the bus hits the bully too, it's not all bad. Like there is like a little bit of that feeling where it's like there is a bigger there is a bigger fish, you know. Yeah, there's something comforting about that.
Speaker 3: But then when you look at the projections, it feels like of cities. It could be Mumbai, Bogota or Legos, Nigeria. Maybe it's along that plane or the ocean. So I don't know what lessons are going to be learned, but yeah, it's a fair.
Speaker 2: Way if they hit the ocean.
Speaker 1: Like, think about all of those are trump like quote unquote shithole countries. I feel like he's going to just be like, yeah, why would we do anything. We're not going to help them, but unless they want to pay for it, you know, like for what we we own Africa now, otherwise.
Speaker 3: Give it to me, Give it to me now, okay.
Speaker 1: Neil de grasse Tyson even took a break from his busy schedule of tweeting about the scientific inaccuracies of like Aquaman or whatever to say that this is worth worth taking. Seriously, shout out to Jam for that description. But yeah, it's it could be bad. I feel like actual scientists, like you said, Miles, not that worried.
Speaker 2: Do any of those scientists have a vest with just sort of like uh, heavenly bodies on it? The way that Neil does.
Speaker 1: That's right, he does. But he's also good at media.
Speaker 3: At getting his name out there. Yeah, you're like.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried. Yeah you if you need somebody to talk endlessly on your cable channel about this, I've got many that it's not just this once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's please look, but let's look past my sordid past and uh yeah, just focus on the fact that I am worried about the worst it.
Speaker 1: So they're saying, they are calling this the most hazardous object yet identified since the invention of the Toriino scale, which measures the risk of asteroids hitting Earth. But I I'm assuming, like, and I haven't seen this specifically said in an article, but I'm assuming we're able to spot more and more shit with better and better telescopes, right, and therefore the number of threats we learn about are going to go up while the actual danger to us because of technological advances goes down. You know. Yeah, So it's like, which is I mean that. I think that's a good metaphor for like a lot of modern the modern world. You know, you get like fear of crime because you now see it on social media every time a crime is committed, goes up and up and up, while the you're danger and that actual crime goes down and down and down. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I think this this is where you can tell if like a journalist actually has any kind of background and doing like science communication, because I like the articles I've read that come from like more science centric outlets have all of this information. Like it's they're not like, hey, can fuck it, Like the New York Post is like, check out this fucking render of it, absolutely smoking Manhattan even though it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Be employed to hit the asteroid backing out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what if Robinson Cano didn't leave? We're like, wait, what this is so weird now, But I think and then other ones do just kind of like like are very explicitly saying it's probably gonna go down, just so you know, there's ways to deal with it. And I'm sure like it's just for our dumb excitement about it. It's there are other places like let's just kind of like not fully tell them more. Okay, let's just kind of keep it feeling a little bit precarious.
Speaker 2: It's the perfect story because it's basically like, you know, that's a three percent chance, God's that was real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like level, excuse me?
Speaker 2: What yea.
Speaker 1: Godzilla is ninety seven percent chance Godzilla is not real? Why is everybody freaking out? Yeah, that's exactly right. I was like jam does point out, like, if there's a reason to panic, it's probably the reason we're already panicking, which is that Trump and Musk are dismantling the federal government funding network and that will impact NASA. Who are the only people who we know of that can like save us from this because they have already It's wild Like Elon Musk tweeting about this was like, we have no defense against a planet destroying asteroid, which is like he talked, Wait what we just we just fucking did it. They just did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we did. Now we don't Now we have no defense? Right yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry I just lashed. Yeah yeah. Those people all worked for the National Parks now and not even because I fired them from.
Speaker 3: But this news just came in that there were because there were about to be hugely off at NASA. Apparently they are not happening as of right now.
Speaker 1: There's a ninety seven percent chance they're not ninety.
Speaker 3: Seven percent chance, so yeah, three percent, okay, okay, all right, all right, yeah, I mean some people are like they're still trying to figure out if it's temporary or if someone actually convinced that like where I guess must because he's the president that it's like no, no, no, you like you SpaceX gets fucked too if you do this right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because SpaceX is so much like just you know, sitting on top of NASA and that's the technology, is what TESLA is also sitting on top of like killed daddy.
Speaker 2: He can't give you uppies?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, No, I should have tried that. Yeah, dad, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know which one is which he killed his dad?
Speaker 1: His dad? Dad should have tried that, Yeah, his dad.
Speaker 3: Get with your mom, rip your eyes out, come on. That's that's that's the cliffs yep.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I am going to need China to go deflect and now, you know, show that they can go move an asteroid off its course, because I don't think anybody feels like they can count. The US is basically the mafia at this point until further notice. Like I don't think anyone in the world is like, oh it's okay, NASA's got us.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure would be a pity if something happened to your largest city in Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Right, that's a capital, right, that's your capital.
Speaker 2: There's your capital there. You got not a lot of nice stuff there in Lagos.
Speaker 3: I heard the Fella Kuti museums. There not artifacts.
Speaker 1: Familiar with the location of the Fella Kuti Museum. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: They seventy two bands.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's take a.
Speaker 3: Quick we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. And so we saw Donald Trump be just greeted with roaring applause at the super Bowl. So no questions about his popularity. He's the most popular president of all time. Oh wait, that super Bowl was on Fox and they add that noise. But anyways, uh he there does seem to be just even the way like the New York Times, like everybody greets it as like as if, well, this president is very popular, and you can tell because of all the crazy shit he's doing. And it's like, right, wait, I mean just because he's claiming he's popular, you're also hearing these little whispers of like meanwhile, like Lisa Mrokowski's office is like we've never had this many calls before from our constituents being like what the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, like Republicans are saying this, like yeah, they're like my constituents, the people that vote for Donald Trump are are very concerned. Whether it's because they are federal employees, they're family members, are federal employees, or people that rely on these government programs that are getting the fucking acts. So yeah, like there are in the last week, I've seen multiple there's just a ton of headlines about Republicans being very nervous is what they say, you know, without actually doing anything like we hate that for them.
Speaker 1: No, No, Congressmans calm Republican.
Speaker 3: But they're trying to do the thing where they're like trying not to be like this dude is fucking up. They're trying to use like just this like very neutral language, but to also underscore that they are a bit concerned. Like Don Bacon, he's a congress member from a Nebraska He's like, vote Bacon before Macon cuts rashly, the administration should be studying and staffing to see what the consequences are, measure twice before cutting.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I like that. It's very dadfolk that's like dad core shit measure twice cut once you get it, okay, and he said they have had to backtrack multiple times. Lisa Murkowski, the Senator from Alaska, said, we all want efficiencies. There's a way to do it, and the way these people have been treated has been awful in many cases. Awful, Okay, a little bit strong, Lisa, all right, double down on that. Awful But anyway, so many other members also spoke under the condition of cowardice and has said they don't like that the Constitution is getting shitted on, but hey, what the hell are they going to actually do about it? Is kind we have no leverage.
Speaker 1: You're you're Republican, right, you're we have no Jeffrey that I named Jeffrey, but also us what do you want us to do?
Speaker 3: You just see what Congress he came up with a new fucking like stupid nickname for Trump. This is Hell Yeah, or maybe it's Musk. I believe no, no, he it's it's he goes, he goes. This guy's like Captain Chaos and you're like, holy sh swish.
Speaker 1: Swish from way downtown.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party is died. So anyway, the Bernie I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Say the Bernie video that is getting millions of views on TikTok where he just like describes the situation as being oligarchs. Felt good. It's the first thing I've seen a public figure do that. Just made like, Yeah, more of that. Let's just like do that for three hours a day, just like talk to people about what is actually happening.
Speaker 3: What is oligarchy? Yeah, because clearly do. I think a lot of the thing is like your audience. For all the politicians out there, the baseline for knowledge is low. You're going to have to start with what is money, okay, and how that all works, because assuming they know what things like subsidies are or grants or social safety net. But no, no, no, we have to start from the bottom and the web anyway.
Speaker 2: So you can't go camping anymore, you can't go to the general you know what I mean. It's like your grandmother won't get medicine. It's like that kind of thing, like, yeah, not like they've cut medicare.
Speaker 3: We will win, Yeah, thanks Chuck. But also there's like maga influencers posting on social media that these cuts are like hurting the people that love you. Mister president, Please reconsider. So this is all happening, so it feels like people aren't totally convinced that having no job or losing benefits is winning at all, which brings us to the propaganda arm of the regime. Fox News they spent the morning doing a full on WandaVision on their viewers to get them to believe, like Musk is doing a good job and that every cent the government is spending.
Speaker 1: Is on woke circumcisions.
Speaker 3: So they did. They covered this press conference where Trump was like, look at this, this saying they want more equitable voting access in Africa. I don't know. Education in Asia they're doing better than us, I'd say, so what are we doing this? Like only reading like very specific words out of a description of a program, they just paint an entire thing to be like, this is about circumstance, like NOES a public health measure that we're talking about that does include education around that it's not to be like and here's our circumcision budget. So anyway, this is Fox pretty much trying to spin all of that and inoculating their viewers to get them to sort of decouple the idea that like government spending is good that all government spending is actually going on woke nonsense. That is a waste of your money, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Laura, So in the Bingo card of waste of our taxpayer dollars, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if anyone could have predicted social inclusion, learning, circumcision, voter inclusion.
Speaker 1: The list goes on.
Speaker 3: But what a horrifying list that is. And thank God for dosh in President Trump.
Speaker 8: Now, yeah, and I would love to hear one person in the Democrat Party try to justify any of these line items. I mean, you were a person who's been struggling the past four years, who's been trying to put food on the table, get the basics for your family, and you find out ten million dollars of your harder and taxpayer money is going overseas for circumcisions. They are indefensible items. And that is why Donald Trump is in there exposing it. You know, it's funny I saw online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's that's not always having it. The your hard earned money is actually going to oligarchs, so they no longer paid. That's where the money is actually going. But nice try like again, they want to connect all of this to be like it just goes to woke stuff and that's your money rather than your money is getting shipped upward in another mass wealth redistribution scheme that we see every fucking time.
Speaker 1: And again, fortunately I am forced to respect any point that is made using the didn't have that on my twenty twenty five Bingo card. Yeah yeah, metaphor that works every time on me. I'm like, God damn that they all think of Bingo and I feel like that there the.
Speaker 2: Grand American tradition. Every January first we sit down and we make our Bengo card for the year.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, the next number we're picking is I fourteen. Hold on, sorry, I have fifty million dollars for circumcisions here. What do I do? I put a tile here? Can I mark that? But again, these aren't fucking savings like Christy Noman was talking about, or shit to put money in your pocket. These are critical programs that keep people alive, keeping our food from fucking poisoning us, critical services. Again, they just want to have their people be as ignorant as possible and intentionally ignorant about everything that's happening again, so they can get away with this just massive theft. They also obviously need to sell Musk like as being this genius because right now a third of Republicans believe a third of Republicans are in the category of Musk has entirely too much influence over this White House, so they know they're like, oh shit, we need to get those numbers down. This is in the same segment they go on to do this thing where they're clearly talking to old people by describing Musk's technological genius.
Speaker 2: Person they can code all of it, which I really think is what Musk secret sauces.
Speaker 1: He knows something that we don't know. He knows how you can develop programs that can build products if you need it, or build software that can give us answers. Oh wow, my god, he knows.
Speaker 3: That is so fucking syne when you go he knows things we don't know, like acting like now we're using like a deification sort of logical framework of like faith in Musk to be like and the Lord knows how to make the programs and we must type it into the magical computer box and will come the answers were saying.
Speaker 2: Problem and then he'll change some M to a B and it will look much more impressive. Why oh, why did the government think to hire someone who knew how to do computers before?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: They like, I remember when he took over Twitter and was like making all those changes and like firing everybody and then being like, come in and show me your code, and people are like just even the questions that he's asking suggests that he like has a very like pedestrian understanding of like coding, and like how any of this shit right? Like he's hasn't coded anything successful in his life, Like that's not what he does. He goes in and takes advantage of imbalances like or loopholes and laws where it can make him a bunch of money and then just repeatedly, you know, abuses those loopholes until he has millions and then billions of dollars. That's all he does.
Speaker 3: And based on how other like actual computer program programmers talk about how Elon talks about it, they're like, this dude sounds like a kid who's hanging out with older kids and going back to his like kids that are his age and be like, yo, dude, this that like just saying a bunch of dumb shit he overheard without a real understanding of it, just because he's around people that do so. Then on top of that, too, Jesse Waters also Fox mine Man put his tiny ass brain to work, and this is the best he could come up with in terms of trying to manufacture consent for like levels of austerity that would make Margaret Thatcher look like fucking FDR. Here is Jesse Waters convincing his viewers that Doge is also here just listening to this ship.
Speaker 1: What never lies besides George Washington, math, math never never lies. Math always tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Doge is math, do is math.
Speaker 1: Yes, So George Washington equals never lies, never lies equals math, Math equals Doge due.
Speaker 3: To the transitive property equals George Washington equals slave teeth as dentures. Yeah, that's that's That's what that's again all that's happening. And then on top of that too, we just had that fucking Hannity interview where Musk and Doge again with their weird ass elder Abuse wrote like romance that they're doing on TV for everyone.
Speaker 1: Trump and Trump and Musk and Musk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, went on Hannity and basically like he was asked to think and Trump just said the whole thing is like, well, inflation's back, and I got nothing to do with it. That's what this whole thing is now, like completely, I mean that is the most presidential thing about him, is just completely not delivering on presidential like promises. But uh yeah, there were we're there now with the inflation.
Speaker 1: You hear about this inflation.
Speaker 3: Had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: My hands are tired, folks just taking direct quotes from Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: There's the ghost government. There's a ghost government controlling inflation.
Speaker 3: We gotta get it under control, folks, Go go.
Speaker 2: Danny Ackroyd. Dan Aykroyd's coming in, didn't go in the fiftieth, couldn't make the fiftieth, working for Dose, didn't go to the fiftieth.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. I'm surprised Bill Murray was there, if Chevy Chase was there. But you know, you saw that Bill Murray through some shade during the weekend up they think, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: He definitely watched S n L. Fifty Trump, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, fifty.
Speaker 3: Probably thought he was gonna get like in there. He's like, God, dude't fucking fucking kidding me.
Speaker 1: Ian, what a pleasure of having you on the daily. Yeah, people find you, follow you, see you, all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Check out my stand up comedy Special Comfort Beyond God's Foresight. Jets came out. It's on YouTube. It's on Great one hundred Pound Guerrella's YouTube page. You can search my name and all that. It'll come up. Follow me on Instagram at Ian Carmel. That's with a K blue sky at Ian Carmel. I'm on YouTube. You can follow my YouTube channel I K cooled You, which I set up when I was like in my twenties and now can't change it because somebody squatted on my actual name. So I K cool jew is my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: My aim name was a ob cool j.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yes cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a powerful time to be and and oh check out my book T Shirt Swim Club, which is a uh A national best seller about growing up fat, being a fat kid, adult, everything I went through, uh in in that world, and then losing weight, putting it back on all of that stuff. If you're a fat guy, especially and you feel like you're alone in that and you struggle with it, I hope you'll pick up the book steal it. At this point I don't care I'm making any more money from it. Like people have told me, it's been very helpful search pdf search, Yeah, definitely by it.
Speaker 3: That's just a hack for all y'all, you know, like to get down with the kindles.
Speaker 2: Get it from your library. You can also get audio Puss from your library. I'm only saying that it's weird to be this self promotional, but I have heard people tell me that it has been very helpful for them to feel less alone in it, and that can be a powerful thing. T shirts swim Club is the name of that book, and that's it. Oh, listen to All Fantasy Everything, my podcast where we fantasy draft the whole world?
Speaker 1: How long? What's over under on? How long we have libraries from that? Like we got three and a half year May May? What is there a work a media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been watching a lot of There's this band called Telenovella from Texas who are like an indie rock country band. I hate hell cliche, but like their videos. They're on kill rock Stars. Their videos are just super fun, like they put a lot of time and effort into their videos. Their music is great, So I would say, check out Telenovella also on YouTube some of their videos. They're fun, their music's great. Really dig them nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miles, where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find me everywhere at Miles of Gray. You find Jack and I on I was and Jack on mat Boosties, and you can find I'm back on four to twenty Day Fiance talking about season eleven of ninety Day Fiance is the first episode just dropped and as I emerged from the ashes, I am ready to discuss my beloved ninety day Fiance. So check in on that one with Sofia, Alexandra and I. A work of media, I like this is from at Big Content Guy. I think let me just make sure.
Speaker 1: Oh I love Big Content Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah dude, Big Content.
Speaker 2: Big muffin respects Big Content Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at Big Content Guy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Put this one out just saying just first, it was like a follow up to a tweet said I'm obsessed with this podcast where those dudes in like eighth grade discuss food. Oh yeah, puts The video says just zero life experience discussing grub with the boys absolutely rules.
Speaker 1: Like have you ever had pepperoni, yeah, like fourteen And it's just I'm so sorry what podcasts have done to this culture, but here they are, right, what's your favorite topping on a pizza?
Speaker 9: I'm just a If I had to choose, it'd probably be like pepperoni. But I'm not a big I'm not a big I'm just a regular cheese guy.
Speaker 1: I just do cheese. I don't I don't do bad. I just do cheese. I nobody like pepperoni.
Speaker 9: I know, weird taste, but same thing. Like, yeah, a lots of people are big pepperoni fans.
Speaker 3: I think meat lovers to meat lovers.
Speaker 9: I'm not a big fan of it. I'm not a big fan of like the sausage in general.
Speaker 1: I've had to meat lovers, never had maybe I'll never had a meat lovers.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest thing if you if that was a sketch, it would be like the best.
Speaker 3: The best sketch is the best, unbelievable. And it's like how the I don't know candies in the studio.
Speaker 1: Maybe speak I listened to like the like twenty minutes of it. They like start by ranking their favorite candies and like one of them is like now, and Laters, And then the next one is like purple now and laters.
Speaker 3: You ever put like a Snickers in the freezer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're discovering all of it.
Speaker 2: The way they speak in podcast pro language, where they're like, if I had to pick.
Speaker 3: If I right, there's a lot of fans. There's a lot of fans out there. Then like the other person being the faux audience advocate, I got there, like there's a lot of fans out there, dude.
Speaker 2: A lot of people. Guy on the laptop and you behind Apple.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jamie, what what what happens when you pull up most popular pizza topics?
Speaker 1: So, actually, Jamie, for some reason, they have the best podcaster in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm finding that it's hot, not that.
Speaker 1: It would be so easy to with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, it would be so easy to fuck with teenage child and children about food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, h shit, let's see. I Probably my favorite piece of social media I've ever seen is this photograph of a public a publicly posted like flyer how to quote punish my daughter? My daughter is biting hair exclamation point. I'm a single father, so I don't have the quote maternal instinct. I've talked about this before, calling all moms. Best way to tell her this is not okay without being too harsh, please write the answer. And then it's like seven people answering with the same advice. That is, feed her a stew that makes her blind, that makes her go blind for one day, stu that blinds her for a day, feed her a type of stew that makes her blind for one day, and then the last one is one day blinding stew. Every time I see it, I laugh until I'm crying. But it's like been so this time. I was posted by at goof Nader on Twitter. But whoever originally wrote that ship is a fucking genius. Yeah, needs to one. Blinding stew is for the love of the game. Just posting that in your neighborhood is unbelievable. So great. Anyways, if anybody knows who that is, let me know in the discorder on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Person there's I follow them on Instagram but I can't remember their name right now. But they make like those they do those like posters that they put up around. Yeah, that are that are like that? God, there is somebody who does it nice. I'll look it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien and on Blue Sky at jack Obi the Number One. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily zekeist dot com. You can go to this episode wherever you're listening to it, check out the description and you will find the footnotes or where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We'll link off to ian special. We'll also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, is there a song you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, easy listening. You know, you just want music that puts a nice texture in the room. Nothing again, you know, sometimes I like stuff with lyrics. A lot of times I like instrumental music. This is from a Japanese jazz trumpet player, like one of the top dudes. His name is he Know Tedu Masa, and this track is called he Knows Reggae. That's what it says in Japanese. This is not a reggae track at all. This is like some straight up smooth jazz shit. But this is he Know Tedu Masa. Check it out. It's just very very nice music to have, and the babies will love this shit too, so check it out.
Speaker 1: He knows reggae by babies, You mean like women, right, You're like to talking swing or talk.
Speaker 3: Hey, the beautiful babies, all those beautiful babies, and you're like this fucking bear man clock.
Speaker 1: The Daily es Eye Geis is the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trendy and we will talk to you out.
Speaker 3: Then fight Fight