Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Okay, open lines continue. Strange night. Some people have said retrograde being not long ago. Other people have said it's the lasting effects of the solar eclipse. But what do you say? I hope that we can get a call from you on that. Let's go to wild Card line number five. Talk to Joe out of Monterey, California. And the reason why is because I know that Joe for Monterey is going to have an answer to this. He and I kind of come from some of the same perspectives and it's just an interesting evening. I know you are one of the ones checking in on me. So Joe, what do you think tonight? And welcome to Coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: Thank you Connie for taking my call. My phone isn't that good, But I could I could understand what you're saying to some degree. See, well, can we understand what's going on to some degree? Bolically the cutting off of communication and it's this isn't just a show. This show delves beyond this world and beyond this world, like extraterrestrials and paranormal and anything that is unknown and powerful. By the way, very powerful. It's like knocking on the door of finding out the truth. And when you cut this communication off, what you're actually saying is that truth will not be heard. Uh. This is what extraterrestial negative extraterrestrials will do to mankind. They will suppress the truth, they will attack, they will possess people, you know, et possession and demonic possession or by the way, amongst the ets, the positive ets. They see the negative ets as demonic or criminal if we see them that way, Like we have criminals here, bad very bad people doing really evil things we can understand as above. So wellow a little bit more so when you were cut off, they were saying no more truth. Now, we've been watching a lot of different types of information coming out, especially the one about reincarnation. How this is not what people believe. It is that it is a scam, that people have been deceived and that they're forced back into this world, a recycling of soul like in the matrix. And this is the no, no, you don't really want to discuss who is in charge of this particular I guess scam is the best way to put it. And what do they gain from it well, they gained souls, they gained the energy and the power that powers them up. Some of these ety UFOs run on energy, emotional energy as well, and I don't want to get into that because I want to keep the coats are still on the air. I don't want them to cut this off.
Speaker 2: But that is true. It is an emotional thing. It doesn't go ahead, go where you want to go. I didn't get that, go ahead and go where you go. But you're right about the emotions. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, the emotional or the emotional body is the actual body, and the actual plane is very has a lot of levels to it, and we have emotions that are on all different levels. But the highest level, you may say, is love, and that goes beyond the emotional world, the actual plane, into the higher world. And if you see the world, what is under attack is the actual expression of love, as simple as that. Love shot Lord.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I totally agree with you, absolutely, totally, one billion percent agree with you. It is love is what is so special. It's the only thing that's real, and that is what's under attack. And the best way to attack love for you not to embrace it, for you not to hold on to it is to use fear. That's my thought. What do you think about that Joe.
Speaker 3: His lies and that they don't hear the truth, they hear lies. It should down the vote chakra and the energy from the lowest chakras. The base chakra does not go all the way up to the crown chakra and the eighth chakra, by the way, and these higher chakras will show is the truth. But it is love that opens the third eye. Love and heart will open the third eye where people can travel out of body.
Speaker 2: Okay, I heard you take a breath. I was letting you go there.
Speaker 3: To what we left.
Speaker 2: I you know, I am totally right there with you. I know you're having trouble hearing me with your phone, so I hope that you can hear what I say because I'm going to repeat what I think you might have missed. But but I believe that what makes us so special here is that we do have love and that we can experience that and embrace it and grab onto it. But I and I believe that when you said, love is what is being attacked, and it's by fear. Putting fear in your mind, even in simple relationships or special relationships. It is, you know, just put a little bit of fear in a human and we back up, we pull back. Oh no, oh no, what if? What if? What if? Well, you're gonna what if yourself to death and you'll never experience the thing that makes humans so special, and that is that love, and it frees you to enjoy and be happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, all that good stuff. And even like you say, you can ask for project. That's pretty interesting. I've never thought about that, but that that makes sense to me what you're saying. Did you hear that, Joe.
Speaker 3: Yes, with your phone?
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: I want to add that when they talk about the unified field theory, the the state of consciousness, that's, let's say, in the in the state of self realization, which is beyond cosmic consciousness, it will all love. It is love that gets you into the kingdom of heaven, the kingdom of God. Actually, gratitude gets you into the Kingdom of God. This is a very powerful you might say, it's the latter. It's it's the stairway to heaven, so to speak, that we climb and love grows and it expands the consciousness. You will find that people who dove in fear have a smaller circle of consciousness, their repertoire of activity spirals down. Paranoia, all these negative states actually makes the mind shrink. You feel like you're being shrink. You want to close off, you want to hide, you want to protect yourself. Where love expands, you want to see the world. You want to experience, and you want to experience something very, very exalted. So love is also not only a healer, but it is what will save the world as a world, as the unit it is like a person, and love will expand the state of the world.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah to Joe, thanks so much for the phone call. I'm behind you a billion percent. I absolutely agree with you. I thank you for the call. I really do believe that as well. Love is the only thing that's real. It's the only thing that man can. Man cannot fabricate it, it cannot do it. You can fake it or think you are or whatever. But when you have that love and being in love and equally with someone else, oh my gosh, you can rule the world. Everything comes to you. Your body's healthier, absolutely everything. And I think that goes back to the et part of why they find us so special. And when we go into the abduction theories and information, which is what we were going to talk about tonight. So I understand you Joe also talking about, Hey, they cut off the communication, they cut off the education of some of the things we were going to be talking about. So I can see you know, that's pretty interesting, that's pretty odd that this happened tonight. But I think a lot of you know, when you do get into the abduction theories and well, when regression has happened again. My favorite people, Bud Hopkins, David Jacobs, their research at thirty over thirty years showed that when they regressed those that were a part of the hybridization project, the sperm in the egg and create, you know, with an alien and creating this new being that's half alien half human, that when the person that's been abducted is up in the ship at certain times when they have what they believe is their child in front of them, and the alien is holding that hybrid child in front of them, and they literally will either say hey, touch, telepathically touch this baby, or they will literally grab the hand of the mother or father and put their hand on the baby in a forceful way to touch, touch, touch to get that nurturing that they don't have. They don't have it, we do. That's what makes us special. These are my theories and my thoughts too through the research, and I really do like the point that you made, and that point is, Hey, they stop the communication of the education of what is happening. So I'm backing that up one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more