Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you as well, and we have got a lot to talk about, including a new Speaker of the House, plus breaking news that Hamas fighters were trained in Iran. What will America's response be to that? And also new information coming out from the FBI that apparently they received criminal information from over forty I'm going to say that again, over forty confidential sources on Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and James Biden.
Speaker 1: We're going to deal with all of that.
Speaker 2: But first, Senator, let's talk about who is the new speaker.
Speaker 1: A lot of people had never heard his name before.
Speaker 2: This is someone that came after weeks of debate and different bigger names that you knew. This seems to be a really good, staunch, hardcore conservative, principled individual.
Speaker 1: You know him personally, so I do.
Speaker 3: Mike Johnson is a good man, and I think he's going to make an effective Speaker of the House. I think this is a very good development. Mike is from Louisiana. He's a member of the House. Obviously, he's fifty one years old. He's relatively young, he is smart, he's a constitutional lawyer. So his career before he was in Congress, he was in the state legislature. But before that he was a constitutional lawyer and he worked with the Alliance Defending Freedom. Now, the Alliance Defending Freedom is a group that I know very very well. They focus principally on religious liberty, and they litigate cases all over the country, including at the US Supreme Court in defense of religious liberty. And Mike worked for ADF ADL for years and did a terrific job. Mike now is, or had been, prior to being elected Speaker, was the ranking member on the Constitution so Committee of the House Judiciary Committee. Now at the same time, I'm the ranking member on the Constitutions Subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee. So we have the same roles in our respective houses. Now Mike was also he was a conservative talk radio host in Louisiana. He also in the House, he served as chair of the Republican Study Committee, which is a large group of the more conservative House members, and until he was elected Speaker, he was vice chair of the House Republican Conference. Mike is someone who is a conservative. He's an evangelical Christian, He's a Southern Baptist. But he's also someone who gets along with everyone, whose personality he is not. He's not someone who gets in people's faces. He's not someone who at the end of the day, Look, we had an enormous battle where Kevin mc carthy was toppled that caused lots of really rough and hurt feelings. Then we had a whole battle where Steve Scalise made a run at being Speaker. Steve who's also from Louisiana. It's interesting that you're going to have likely the top two Republicans in the House both from Louisiana. And Steve is a good guy. Steve is a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: I like Steve. Steve came up short.
Speaker 3: A different group of House members voted against Steve than voted against Kevin. Then you had the run for Jim Jordan, and Jim was the one person that I publicly endorsed, and in that then I made an exception. So in eleven years in the Senate, I've always stayed out of House leadership battles. I figured we got enough fights in the Senate, why get in the middle of fights there. I made an exception for Jim because Jim is someone I've worked together very very closely. He's a strong conservative leader, and I enthusiastically endorsed Jim. By the way, Mike Johnson also enthusiastically endorsed Jim. Jim made a run at it, and at the end of the day he couldn't get the votes. There were a group of Republicans, mostly moderates, who kept voting no, who said no to Jim Jordan, and then finally it ended up after a few more rounds, it ended up with Mike Johnson. Mike, look, I think this is a very positive development. I can tell you Mike and I over the past couple of years, he and I have together led multiple amicus briefs at the US Supreme Court, where he was the House lead, I was.
Speaker 1: The Senate lead.
Speaker 3: Mike and I together led an amicus brief in the case of Groth versus de Joy, which was a big victory we talked about on this podcast, where the Supreme Court upheld religious liberty, in particular with a Post Office employee who wanted to observe the Sabbath and the Post Office said no, you can't, and the Supreme Court six ' three ruled in his favor and protected his religious liberty. Mike and I teamed up for the amicus winning that, and then Mike and I also teamed up in an amicust together on on Gonzales versus Google, which is a case where we were urging the Course Court to take on big tech censorship and to defend free speech. And so I think Mike's job is not going to be easy being Speaker of the House with this incredibly narrow majority just four Republicans. If any five Republicans go run for the hills, you're in trouble. It is an unbelievably difficult job. But I'm confident in Mike, and I'm optimistic, and I've already reached out to him and said, hey, congrats. I said, it is a big friggin deal, and I look forward to you and me working together because we got a lot to do delivery on our promises for the American people.
Speaker 2: You know, one of the things I think is so cool about him is his mentor is actually Jim Jordan. He also served as legal defense for Trump during both impeachment. He voted against all Ukraine spending after the initial bill, and he also I think this is really cool.
Speaker 1: He clearly cares about his faith.
Speaker 2: He was very open about that as he took that gabbl and also was seen praying beforehand during that vote.
Speaker 1: And this is a guy that I.
Speaker 2: Don't guess really he had an ambition to be the speaker per se. It was more like, all right, I'm going to serve if you want me to serve. And and everybody got behind him. He got every Republican except for one that didn't vote. This is pretty awesome, I think for a happy ending to a tough three weeks overall.
Speaker 1: You know it is.
Speaker 3: And I'm reminded of one of my kind of key political advisers right when the battle over over Jordan was happening, and I was asking, what do you think do you think Jim can pull it out? And as I said, I was publicly endorsing him, and and this this member of my team said, I think the next guy who gets nominated will become speaker. And there was some wisdom to that that that you had, you had hurt feelings the battle over McCarthy it was rough, and people's feelings were hurt and they were angry. And then the battle over Scalise, and that was rough and people's feelings were hurt, and then they were angry. And then in the middle of the battle over Jim where a lot of people were engaged again, it was rough, and I think Mike had the advantage of coming next. There was a moment with Tom Emmer, but Trump came out hard against him, and I think that torpedoed his run, and then Mike was seen as a consensus choice. He's a conservative, so conservatives were willing to support him, but yet his temperament is mild mannered enough that the moderates were not scared of him. Now, this is not going to be an easy job. I do not envy him the choices because he's going to be to say, hurting cats is a massive understatement to the job he has to do. So I'm sympathetic to how difficult it is. But i think he's a good and capable man, and I'm proud of him going forward because Lord knows, our country is in crisis and we need strong conservative leadership in the House.
Speaker 2: If you are a guy and you're getting a little bit older and you feel like that you have lost some of your strength and your vitality and weakness is setting in complacency, setting in maybe you just don't feel like yourself. You want to go out and be more active, but you just feel like you are complacent and fatigued.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not alone. The problem is men's.
Speaker 2: To STOSTRM levels are off a cliff historically at an all time low. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are here to help real American men take back your right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting t stostrm levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. I've been taking the Chalk Male Vitality Stack now for months. I can tell you it works. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. And Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, on your focus, on your mood, and it is going to be a game changer. Can your masculine today By going to Chalk choq dot com, you can boost it to the south from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Use the promo code Ben. You'll get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. So use the promo code Ben and thirty five percent off is what you're going to save. Choq dot Com promo code ben for thirty five percent off. That's chalk choq dot com. I want to get to some other big topics here center that we tease at the beginning, and one of them is one that I'm not shocked by. You and I have talked about this, uh, the relationship between terrorist organizations Samas and Hesbalah in Iran. We know that Iran was involved in giving safe haven during and after nine to eleven when we were fighting in Afghanistan and fighting in Iraq. And now this new report is out that the Hamas fighters that did this attack on Israel trained in Iran. And this is this is something I guess you'd say, have a massive bombshell that this happened. And what does this mean for our response to it as a country when they trained there against one of our biggest allies in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Well, the Wall Street Journal has broken this story, and it's a bombshell. The journal reported quote in the weeks leading up to Hamas's October seventh attacks on Israel, hundreds of the Palestinian Islamist Militant Groups fighters received specialized combat training in Iran, According to people familiar with the intelligence related to the assault, Roughly five hundred militants from Hamas and an allied group Palestinian Islamic Jihad, participated in the exercises in September now it's October right now. Septembers last month, which were led by officers of the Kuds Force, the Foreign operation arm of the Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Palace. Stanian officials and Iranian Brigadier General Smil Kwani, the head of the quad's Kuds Force, also attended. Now, this is a huge damn deal. We've talked about before, how the journal has reported that Iran planned this attack, they funded this attack, they directed this attack. And by the way, the Biden administration has been furiously spinning against this. They had been saying, no, no, there's no evidence Iran was involved. This was not Iran, This was not Iran. This is not Iran. And you can understand why, because these idiots have flowed nearly one hundred billion dollars into Iran and so they are desperate to say Iran is not involved. I got to say, even though I was not surprised that Iran had planned and directed this, the fact that five hundred plus of the Hamas death squad. Terrorists trained in Iran last month. You know what that means. That training was effectively paid for by Joe Biden. So Joe Biden, the Democrats who have been the Iran appeasement squad for two and a half years, they can take credit. We trained the mass murderers who killed over fourteen hundred Israelis, who killed thirty one Americans, who raped women and young girls.
Speaker 1: Connect those dots, by the way, because you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Some psycho fact checker is going to sit here and go, oh, I can't believe that center Ted Cruz said this. Let's connect those dots. So people truly understand why you're saying this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, assuming the journal reporting is accurate, I have no reason to doubt that it is over five hundred of the terrorists who committed these acts of mass murder trained physically in Iran by the CUDS forces just last month. That's the training of a military invasion. That that is preparing people to commit the greatest act of mass murder against Jews in a single day since the Holocaust. Iran train them. Now, We've discussed on this podcast at great length nearly one hundred billion dollars has flown. It flowed into Iran from Joe Biden the Democrats, six billion in the ransom for five American hostages, ten billion from Iraq that they flowed several weeks earlier, and over eighty billion because Joe Biden the Democrats refused to enforce oil sanctions, and they're allowing Iran even today to be selling two million barrels a day of oil, mostly to communist China. That money, what do you think it went to? Listen, I'm going to start with two really damn simple principles. Stop giving money to terrorists who want to murder us, number one, Amen, And number two, stop letting into this country terrorists who want to murder us. This combination is horrible. They're flooding cash to psychopaths who want to kill us and who want to kill Israelis, and they're letting them into this country, and they are inviting something really, really bad. Ben And what, by the way, is the Biden administration's answer to this? Immediately after this terror attach, what do they say, We want to send another hundred million of gaza Because it's worked so well sending money to terrorists, Let's send them some more money, because surely they won't use this more money to kill yet more Israelis and more Americans.
Speaker 1: It is insanity.
Speaker 2: I have to ask you another question about the intelligence breakdown here. We spend a lot of money center on intelligence. Obviously Israel does as well. I have a concern that everyone seemed to miss five hundred people training in Iran for this type of invasion. But what concerns me even more is if we missed this, and if the best intelligence services in the world missed it, combined Israel in the US, what could we be missing when it comes to Iran getting a nuclear weapon. That's the reason why I'm asking the question.
Speaker 1: It's a very good question.
Speaker 3: Or for that matter, what could we be missing about, say, Iran training five hundred terrorists in Mexico to invade our southern border and carry out a mass murder just like the kind they carried out in Israel. Look, that's a question that's horrifying to ask. But we have seen the Iatola chance death to America, and it is a strange thing. Today's Democrats don't seem to want to believe him when he says that. I believe him. I believe if he could murder a thousand Americans tomorrow, he would. If he could murder ten thousand Americans tomorrow, he would. If he could murder a million Americans tomorrow, he would. If he could murder one hundred million Americans tomorrow, he would. And what is particularly terrifying. Look, we've seen mass murdering despots before, but it is relatively rare to see a mass murdering despot who is driven by a theocratic urge, a theocratic urge that celebrates death and suicide. And so listen, if Iran launched a massive terror attack in the United States, even a commander in chief as utterly weak and impotent as Joe Biden would be forced to respond, and presumably many Iranians would die. The problem is the Iyatola, I think, might be perfectly happy to let many Iranians die if he could murder Americans and he could murder Jews. That's when you have a theocratic radicalism. Ordinary cost benefit analysis doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Senat I also got to ask you about our focus, and I'm talking about specifically the priorities of the Biden administration. We have spent a hell of a lot of time or this administration has focusing on quotas and Kumbayaya and having men that dress like women, being military and all these you know, key roles. We've seen them be obsessed with going after anyone that was in around the Capitol. On January sixth, there was a video that came out of a guy's home being rated that didn't even go into the capital. And this has been going on now for a couple of years. Is my concern is, and I want to know if it's your concern, is that they're not focusing on the right issue here and they have all of these these people they've weaponized for political purposes, staring down at Americans instead of looking at terrorist activities, whether it be here or around the world.
Speaker 3: Look, unfortunately, you're exactly right, Joe Biden. The Democrats are fundamentally unseerious about national security, about protecting America from the very real enemies we have. You know, if you look back at this Wall Street Journal reporting on what happened here, I want to read you some more details.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: Hamas attackers used aerial drones to disable Israeli observation posts and high tech surveillance equipment. Some used paragliders to fly into Israel. Others rode on motorcycles commonly used by Iranian paramilitary groups, but not by Hamas until October seventh. US officials said Iran has regularly trade militants in Iran and elsewhere, but they have no indications of a mass training right before the attack. US officials and the people familiar with the intelligence said they have no information to suggest Iran conducted training specifically to prepare for the events of October seventh. On Wednesday, Israel's military offered some of its most blunt comments yet on Iran's role in aiding Hamas and other militant groups.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: Before the war, Iran directly assisted Hamas with money, training and weapons and technological know how, said Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, the military's chief spokesman. Even now, Iran is helping Hamas with intelligence, and while this is going on.
Speaker 1: Can you say that again?
Speaker 2: Even now, let's go back to that, because that's a really important point that people need to make sure they understands. The White House has been running away from this fact you just said even now, as Iran is helping Maas right.
Speaker 3: Now with intelligence. That's the quote from Israel's chief military spokesman. Even now Iran is helping Amas with intelligence, and even now, Joe Biden, the Democrats are still not enforcing oil sanctions, so they're allowing Iran to sell two million barrels of oil a day, and they're using that money to fund their military, to fund their intelligence, to fund their terrorism, to fund Jamas, to fund Hesbela, to fund terrorists that are trying to murder former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, that are trying to murder former National Security Advisor John Bolton, that are trying to murder former Assistant Secretary of State Brian Hook. All of this is being funded by money the Democrats are allowing to flood in. And that doesn't even begin to touch the security threat from our southern border. Democrats treat national security as political pr Everything is about politics. Look go back to the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Joe Biden and the Apparatricks in the White House decided we want to pull out of Afghanistan by September eleventh. Why because we want to hold a big press conference and say, see, on the anniversary of nine eleven, we're out of Afghanistan. Now, the military said, well, hold on a second, we need sufficient forces there to evacuate people safely. We don't want our soldiers to die, we don't want Americans to die, we don't want the Afghans who assisted us to die. And the White House said, nope, tough luck, get out. We got a political deadline to happen, and so we abandoned Bagram Airfield. We ended up doing the evacuation through Kabo International Airport, a commercial airport in a dense urban environment, and thirteen servicemen and women were murdered as a result of it. It's the same approach. It's a cavalier approach that it's all about politics rather than a seriousness. Listen, we know tomorrow and the next day and the next day Israelis are going to be murdered by Hamas. And what is Joe Biden proposing. Let's send another hundred million to Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas. Let's send them on another one hundred million, because that's clearly what the terrorists who are at war with Israel need is more money. And I pray to God that the attack doesn't come here at home, but I believe every day the responsibility lies on the head of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Merrick Garland and Chris Ray and this entire administration that is too busy focusing on their own political agendas rather than defending the American people.
Speaker 2: Final question on this, before we get to the Biden crime family and the shocking news of FBI informants. Does America have an obligation if everything that the Wall Street Journal is saying comes out to be one hundred percent faction.
Speaker 1: We have no reason ive it's not.
Speaker 2: But does the United States American does Joe Biden's administration have an obligation to respond to Iran militarily if this is all in fact solid.
Speaker 3: Well, in addition to everything we've been discussing, Iran has been regularly attacking and AMAS has been regularly attacking American military targets. We have seen multiple servicemen and women, American servicemen and women injured, and to date, the Biden administration has done not a damn thing.
Speaker 1: And let's explain this more. This is over the last couple of weeks. People.
Speaker 2: Yes, this has not been covered by the news, so we probably need to explain this real quick. American military targets have been being hit in the Middle East, particularly in Iras, is particularly Iraq over the last couple of weeks since this attack on Israel happened.
Speaker 3: And multiple servicemen and women American servicemen and women have been injured, and Joe Biden hadn't said anything about it, hadn't done anything about it. Look, these guys still want a grand Iran nuclear deal and so they're terrified to actually criticize Iran that they've gotten up to saying Hamas is bad. All it took was then murdering fourteen hundred Israelis than thirty one Americans for them to say Hamas is bad. But the people who funded it, who trained it, who brought them to Iran, who gave the training sessions, who taught them how to do this, this administration still won't take them on. It is insanity.
Speaker 2: Patriot Mobile for ten years has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider, And when I say only trust me, they are literally the only one. The team at Patriots at Mobile are incredible because they are an American based company with an American based call center that helps proud Americans just like you that are conservatives and Christian know that when they pay their bill every month, you're actually making a difference and standing up for what you believe in. So stop sending your money to woke companies that are fighting against your values. You may not realize that the Big Mobile they have been giving millions to liberal Democrats and to places like Planned Parenthood. Well, Patriot Mobile has decide to do something else, and I love this about them as a company. For every Verdict listener that switches your cell phone provider to Patriot Mobile, they are going to make an initial donation to a organization that helps protect the lives of unborn children.
Speaker 1: Is pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: And then every month when you pay your bill, they take a portion of your bill at no extra cost to you, and they give it back to hardcore conservative Christian organizations. They stand up for freedom of speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, as well as our military, our veterans and first responder heroes. So you're going to have a bill every month for a cell phone, why not put it with a company that fights for what you believe in. One hundred percent US based customer service team is there to help make switching easy. You can keep your same cell phone number you have now keep your same phone or upgrade to a new one. Call Patriot Mobile nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine to seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict You'll get free reactivation and the best deals of the year nine to seven to two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com. I want to move to this other big topic as well, and that is this Fox News report that has come out saying, quote, the FBI maintained more than forty confidential human sources on various criminal matters related to the Biden family, including President Joe Biden, dating back to his time as the Vice president, according to information obtained by Senator Chuck Grassley, You've got a lot more on this, and I want you to take it from there.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right. The evidence against Joe Biden and the Biden crime family has extended for a long time. According to the Fox News reporting, the confidential human sources providing criminal information to the FBI relating to Joe Biden, James Biden, and Hunter Biden. Those confidential human sources were managed by multiple FBI field offices across the nation, including the FBI's Seattle Field office. But and this is something also that my colleague Chuck Grassley has learned and reported, an FBI task force within the Washington Field Office sought to and in some cases successfully shut down reporting and information from those sources by falsely discrediting the information as foreign disinformation. That effort caused investigative activities to cease. So understand, they're getting confidential human source after confidential human source after confidential human source saying these guys are crooks, these guys are selling favors from Joe Biden to foreign nationals, to foreign oligarchs, to corrupt Ukrainians, to corrupt Russians, to corrupt Chinese, to foreigners. And the response of the top brass that the FBI is no, no, we don't want that, shut it down, don't talk about this. This is foreign disinformation. The disinformation was coming all right, but sadly it was from the FBI.
Speaker 2: And center, your colleague Grassley alleges, in essence, look, the FBI and the DOJ were in essence part of a cover up here. They sought to shut down the investigations into the Biden while knowing that the FBI received this criminal information from over forty confidential sources. Now, to be clear, forty sources center is a hell of a lot of confidential sources. When you're talking about people that are telling you about a legal activity, they believe they're witnessing on Hunter Biden, on James Biden, on Joe Biden, and then they're like, hey, yeah, we know about this, we just want to shut it down.
Speaker 1: That's not normal.
Speaker 3: So that's exactly right. The only thing that I disagree with you is you said that Grassley alleged this is in essence a cover up. No, he didn't say in essence a cover up. He alleged it was flat out a cover up. Let me quote from Chuck Grassley quote. Based on the information provided to my office over a period of years by multiple credible whistleblowers, there appears to be an effort within the Justice Department and FBI to shut down investigative activity related to the Biden family. Such decisions point to a significant political bias infecting the decision making of not only the Attorney General and FBI director, but also line agents and prosecutors. And I got to say the politicization of the FBI, particularly under Joe Biden, and the politicization of DOJ is one of the worst and most damaging legacies of this administration.
Speaker 2: Put your lawyer hat on for a second. Explain this terminology used. It says the confidential human sources quote provided criminal information to the FBI relating to Joe Biden, James Biden, Hunter Biden. Those confidential human sources were managed by multiple FBI field offices across the nation, including the FBI's Seattle Field office. So when they use words like providing criminal information, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: That means you've got individuals informants who are coming forward saying, hey, I have an evidence of a crime, evidence of a crime committed by Joe Biden or Hunter Biden or James Biden. Now, some of them may not have been telling the truth, some of them may not have been pointing to actual crimes. But when you have forty different sources coming up saying I've got evidence of a crime, that's unusual.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: You know, ordinary public servants don't live a life where you have forty people coming forward saying hey, I've got evidence of a crime. And by the way, they're millions of dollars flooding into them from communist China and Ukraine and Russia and everywhere else like that is not typical. Look, I serve in the United States Senate, my colleagues are not getting millions of dollars from communist China or Russia or Ukraine. That is exceedingly unusual. And to have forty different sources coming forward, a normal law enforcement process would say, Hey, this is really concerning, we need to investigate this.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: And what Grassley is alleging is that the evidence is The FBI Field office in DC shut it down and said nope, ixnay on the Idenbay investigation, a like like they just did not want to look into crimes committed by Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: And I got to say that well, and they also use the words they wanted to shut down or they did. The Washington Field office in some cases successfully shut down reporting. So they were saying, see no evil, hear no evil. If you have something that deals with the Biden last name, we don't even want you to report it much. Let's give us the information that we would receive. We don't even want it to come in the door.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is part of this is the consequence of the whole Russia, Russia, Russia, nonsense. And we saw for years the FBI and DJ wage war on Donald Trump alleging Russia, Russia, Russia, and we now know the vast majority of that was nonsense. It was made up, it was fabricated. Included actually an assistant General counsel at the FBI literally fabricating an email, creating a false email and submitting it to a federal court, which is a felony because they hated Donald Trump so much that they wanted to go after him. But the danger of the Russia Russia, Russia narrative is when you had the Hunter Biden laptop, the FBI could just say, well, this is Russia disinformation. Never mind that at this point Hunter Biden's lawyers have essentially admitted, yes, it is his laptop. By alleging all evidence of criminality as Russian disinformation, they convinced law enforcement to ignore what is enormous evidence of corrupt conduct by Hunter Biden, James Biden, and Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: In one of those critical FD ten twenty three's we talked extensively on Verdict about was first reported earlier this year. It was that form that included the reporting from a quote highly credible, confidential human source who alleged a criminal bribery scheme between then Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden, and the founder and the CEO of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Barisma, where we know that Hunter Biden was on the board. If if that's one example of what we were getting from these forty plus informants, what other intel do we not have? And is there a way to go to the FBI and for you guys and sent to even get it.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know. There should be, but unfortunately, this FBI and this DOJ believes that they are not accountable to the United States Congress. They're not accountable to the American people. So when you ask them, their standard answer is piss off, go jump in a lake. We will not answer your questions. And there's an arrogance, there's a contempt.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: We had and we talked about this in a previous pod a deputy director of the FBI, where I was questioning him and as I asked questions, he said, well, I don't want to answer that. He said. I asked, why not, because I don't want to?
Speaker 1: Like, who the hell?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? You don't want to that. This is not just a chat at a coffeehouse. Dammit, You're giving testimony in front of the Judiciary Committee of the United States Senate, and you have an obligation. You're giving testimony on behalf of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. But there is a hubris on the part of these individuals, these partisans who are at the senior career positions that.
Speaker 1: They believe how dare you question.
Speaker 3: What we're doing? And I got to say, look, I'm an alumnus of DJ I respect and revere the institution and they have corrupted it to a point that it is heartbreaking, and it is dangerous for the rule of law, and it's dangerous for liberty in the United States.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about our friends that got the precious metals. If you're like me and you've wanted to buy gold for years, there's lots of commercials out there, So who can you really trust. Well, I didn't want a bad investment, but I didn't want to miss the boat either, and that probably sounds familiar to a lot of you.
Speaker 1: Fortunately for you, I've got great news.
Speaker 2: If you have an IRA or a four oh one K and want to buy physical gold. Eliminate fear and uncertainty from the process using the new gold IRA Company Integrity checklists. It helps you evaluate and choose the best gold IRA company now. I used it personally to vet Augusta Precious Medals and I bought gold from Augusta Precious Metals myself. In fact, just a few weeks ago, I got a new package with new gold and silver that I decided to purchase. This checklist is the best way for you to check out a gold IRA company and you can get your free gold IRA Company Integrity checklist today. All you have to do is text the word ben to six eight five nine to two. Text the word ben b e N to six eight five ninety two. That's the word ben b e N to six ' eight five nine two. Or you can go online to Augusta Precious Metals dot com or call them and get the investors got on gold eight seven to seven the number four Gold IRA.
Speaker 1: That's eight seven seven the number.
Speaker 2: Four GOLDIRA or a guest of Precious Metals dot Com. Last question for you, next time the Attorney General Merrick Garland comes before Congress, what question should he be asked about this.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 3: But I will say, even to our beloved listeners at Verdict, I'm not going to give a preview of the questions I'm gonna ask. Well, we'll we'll figure that out probably the day before and the day that Merrick Garland arrives. It will be time sensitive, but it will be driven by all of these issues because I view my responsibility. Listen, when I'm sitting there, it's not just me asking questions. You know, I'm elected to represent thirty million Texans, and so I'm trying to do my very best to ask questions on behalf of thirty million Texans, to ask questions that Texans have a right to know. And sometimes I do it well, sometimes I do it less than well. That's the blessing and curse of being human. But I'm trying to fulfill my responsibility to the people of Texas of defending the constitution and.
Speaker 1: The rule of law.
Speaker 3: So you can be assured the next time Merck Garland testified in the Senate Judiciary Committee, We're going to be talking about it on Verdict afterwards, and I'm going to do my very best to ask the questions that thirty million Texans want asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point. Don't forget we will keep you updated on this. I can promise you that. Make sure you hit that subscribe follower auto download button wherever you're listening so that you don't miss an episode of Verdict. We also have our weekend reviews some of the things you may have missed deeper in the podcast that we put together for you on Saturday, so you can have that on the weekend as well. And also please make sure you share this podcast. It helps tremendously when you write it's a five star review wherever you're listening, and share it on social media on Twitter, on Instagram, Facebook, wherever you are on social media, and the Senator and I will see you back here Saturday for our weekend review