Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Hecma Harrison, and newly scrugs.
Speaker 4: My day, Let's ride plays loud plays, loundes in the house, all three vegos. We back back to originals.
Speaker 5: Nothing a listen. I'm here all right, Jennie McCray, I've been here. Barry Church is here on time. That was the personal rap.
Speaker 2: That was the first one, and on them.
Speaker 6: I worked at Church, Church Church, I'm in the student I work here, bro I've been here a long time, all right.
Speaker 2: I was eight fifteen minutes early. That's that's a record. That's not a good thing. It's a new day. I told y'all last week. It's a new day.
Speaker 4: Harry Church, it's here. We're awaiting Heck Maharrison restructs. We are broadcasting live from the start where they're still cleaning up from the Country musical. Once we're in the amc So Dad had a sweet lid on when he was out there on stage rolls out there his cowboy hat. So apparently the show was good. But hey, uh, but they're still working on things. The players are out here working out, getting ready to you know, put it, keep continuing to put in the off season conditioning program, which is you guys as former players, both safeties in the league. I take you for me. Uh, I look at that, and I always say, yeah, that's why I would never want to be a professional. None of that.
Speaker 2: Looked fun, sweating undercover work.
Speaker 6: Nobody seeing this is the craziest part about that though, Like it's it's not fun, right, It's like the actual like doing it is not. But then when you get a group of guys like we always talk about when when I spoke with d Wear and he would say, hey man, the difference between the teams that I played on that were with the Cowboys and then the Super Bowl team that I played on with the Broncos was that in those moments, right, the moments that are not funny, you know, you got to get out there and do the grinding, they made it fun because the group of guys that they had out there and the accountability that they showed, right, it was like, hey man, I'm gonna be out there.
Speaker 2: Wait, mom, Miller next to me, Well, I know, I.
Speaker 6: Need to try to be him because he's great, and then I'm gonna try to be better than him. And then in turn that makes him say, hold on, I'm gonna try to show you up a little looking, and before you know it, you have fun competing.
Speaker 2: And then that's the part of it that's fun.
Speaker 6: But you know, sometimes you get like two or three guys out there and it's just three y'all.
Speaker 2: It's a real grind.
Speaker 6: Before before I get onto that, you know, I want to give a shout out to my brother nw he scrubs.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Congratulations man, I seen you walking across that stage.
Speaker 2: You had the purple.
Speaker 6: Long man smiling ear to ear man. Congratulations. I know all the hard work you put into that. So congratulations my brother, No doubt.
Speaker 2: That's a huge accomplishment. Man, official alumni, look at that. Look at that. You're paying your news. You got you got the trustee Jersey. I need to see the trustee Jersey next. Man, I pay your news. That's what I wanted to.
Speaker 4: The government wants to before we give to the TCU, and I'm not fun. We gonna give to the federal government can't get sniper. I tell you, before I walked across the stage, I had to fill out the form to tell the government how I was gonna pay them back the loan and what day and starts. So because I think it's November or September, I gotta start giving the government money to pay back this uh this NBA degree.
Speaker 2: Man, they ain't gonna put you in that loan forgiveness. I did not paperwork.
Speaker 4: They had a little thing. You a little It is a course you have to before you got you had to complete this course. So it was a whole course. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't get nothing. And so you know what happen To.
Speaker 2: Take a seat, go ahead, take what time is it three man?
Speaker 5: We'll call it yeah, four minutes right now. Congratulate new On is walking across the stage. Man, you might toast the toes.
Speaker 2: Let's ride.
Speaker 7: Right, And.
Speaker 6: I deserve that. I observe that the first time. Everything right, I get that. That's how I started on the way to means the next thing you know you John.
Speaker 7: Marine, man, Wow, he's on fire, falling second a minute.
Speaker 2: You hate to see it, man, Yeah, and already.
Speaker 4: Put out a statement about his second time something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no fun is it right right here?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 2: Shout out, shout out, man.
Speaker 6: Some people just can't get right man, we thought both man, fan with it. I'm glad we man.
Speaker 2: What I take.
Speaker 6: I'll take my man out here a while. But yeah, okay, we get We talk about it at the end. Now that's cold work, right, So we waited on you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: You don't have to let y'all know what was going on. Man, Hey, I needed the jir copter to get me here this water.
Speaker 2: Man, I know all about it, sending them et. Yeah, I'm be there about nine. My et was bad, bad gentlemen.
Speaker 4: I just want to let you know every morning on NBC five we have little weather, traffic and traffic and weather together so we can get you there, so you know, you know where to go. Look out, look out, be prepared. So the schedule is out, so we want to wait on heck ma Harrison before we got the schedule.
Speaker 6: Make congratulations though. Let me just say I'm sorry. I congratulations, I know, but congratulations. I got to make sure I say congratulations to my man on.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars he walked here.
Speaker 6: What we said we say, man, we was just congratulating. No, no, no, but I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't say congratulations.
Speaker 9: He's the toe you'll get out. He caught beat up by side and it's smoking, it's smoking, it.
Speaker 2: Off my scratch on his body. All right now, man, my man, I'm not interrupting you. No more doing my phone.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm just glad youated. Glad we had to come pick you up like a pe of the players somebody. So I'm glad you gladated.
Speaker 2: My fault. Now let's get into this foolishness.
Speaker 4: So the Cowboys schedule is out September tenth. Again, tired of watching this match, all right, Giants and Cowboys got to go up to the Meadowlands.
Speaker 2: In week one.
Speaker 4: My goodness, gracious man, it's a tradition like no other these days.
Speaker 2: Not the master.
Speaker 4: But it was interesting because Eli Manning was here last Thursday. He was inducted into the Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame and so and it was over Jered Ward's from minding me in first game ever. Eli came in here one signed his name out the old Jerry Worlds. So here these Giants and Cowboys to playoff teams from last year. It will be on in b C five. Then the next week after that, guys, here comes Aaron Rodgers, who's four and oh lifetime against the Cowboys. As the Cowboys season opener is against the New York Jets. Then it's at Arizona. I'm imagining we probably won't see Kyler Murray.
Speaker 2: In that game.
Speaker 6: That's too early because he tore late in the year last year, right, he towards AC late in the year, So yeah, won't be ready.
Speaker 4: So that's that ends the September slate. October starts off with a visit from one Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Last time the Cowboys face the Patriots, Dak Prescott with that overtime touchdown and Trey Diggs had to pick six in the game, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did double move shouting he broke even he broke, Okay, the corner.
Speaker 4: This is a good game. I was gonna let it slide, but it's the players lounge. Let nothing slide.
Speaker 2: That vision the Okay, it's fast.
Speaker 4: So then after that, here comes the game we are looking at October eighth, back on NBC Sunday Night in San Francisco, California, to take on the Niners. Technically it's going to be a Santa Clair at Levi Stadium, So there we go. Then after that it's going back to caling, back to back, I hope.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was wondering, are they gonna stay in California and come back?
Speaker 4: I think I might have to go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stay with the well, I mean to be second fence.
Speaker 6: Before you, like, because you said that the game is Sunday, October eighth against Sant fran That September seventeenth game is not the game you said, he's four and oh against us? Yeah, yeah, okay, he's coming here for the home season opening.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest news of the off season.
Speaker 6: Where is a rid going to this stacked New York Jets team that has all this talent young talent, offensive player, defensive plaity and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Now he's coming here.
Speaker 6: And you just glossed on him by that, like we beat him before and went on down to San France. I would say, I would say, this is a real test right here.
Speaker 2: He said four and oh what else you wanted to put on that? The game? The game?
Speaker 6: I'm saying, the game, Yeah, listen, game Okay, we're gonna get it's the next game for him.
Speaker 2: You know the way, boy.
Speaker 4: I mentioned San Francisco, they put the Cowboys out the playoff the last two years, so you know, to me, that's a pretty huge game. Plus, you know, he's NBC Games. You know, I'm hyped up for the job. So get ready to go. But then after that, yes, it's it's Kellen Moore. It's play caller versus play call. More people in their.
Speaker 6: Bag, it's Kevin versus Dan Quinn. And I know who I'm taking. You're taking damn well, of course.
Speaker 4: Raindon Staley against.
Speaker 6: Mike Yeah, you know what, you know what, hey, look at the towns with them games too. I know prime time man, goodness graces, you ain't got the seventh twenty you got one.
Speaker 2: Two you have.
Speaker 6: No I'm talking about No, I'm talking about as of what we're at right now, up to the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah before the bout. Yeah no, well, I mean this is this is this is being about the Cowboys. So three prime time games here, you know. And by the way, that Chargers game on October six, that's Monday night football, So so that's Monday Night football. So they will probably not stay in California back here and so then it's the bye week. So seven games in, it's the bye week. Then uh Sean McVay and the Rams high noon game, which shows you what they now think of the Rams when you're talking about a market like Los Angeles and a team that has has been a recent Super Bowl champion. That Fox Okay, Fox, which is based in LA says yeah in the NFL, like that's a noon game.
Speaker 2: You giving your tickets away for that game? I need him.
Speaker 6: Where you're going with that new way? Keep put me down. I asked for ahead, Okay.
Speaker 4: So then after that it's the uh NFC East champions coming in town fighting Danny mccraze.
Speaker 2: Jayleen Hurts, who graduated the week too.
Speaker 4: That's right, got his masters from Oklahoma and make a SCI five.
Speaker 2: It's a big weekend for you.
Speaker 4: We take every weekend starship scholarship. So Jalen Hurts and the Cowboys that game at Philadelphia, which.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 4: Getting to me, I'd rather go play them up there first and then had a second game. So anyway, that's a big one right there. Then it's another game in the NFC East. You got the Giants for the second time. So that's November twelve, so you get rid of the Giants pretty quick. Then after that, it's the Cowboys second noon game the schedule this year at Charlotte against rookie Bryce Young and the Carolina Panthers and their new head coach Frank Raich.
Speaker 2: That's a easy dub right now.
Speaker 4: I'll be going to that one. Then it's Thanksgiving against the Commanders and their new ownership group Josh Harris, the Magic Johnson, so the new Commanders will be in. Then it's another Thursday game, this time is on the Prime Video Seattle, dan Quinn facing up against Pete Carroll, so they're coming here with Geno Smith. Then comes the December schedule, so it's back on NBC Philly Cowboys. You knew that was gonna happen. So it's NBC Sunday Night game. Then it is two road games in the nf I should say AFC East at Buffalo three twenty five December seventeen.
Speaker 2: I would not be man.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be man. I lean up there in December. Which, hey, what Chris Beams looking forward to that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chris, let me know how it is. So I skipped that on the last Buffalo and started against Buffalo. I made sure I missed that I missed this one. I was week and then the next week next I don't know. I think I'm missed next week too.
Speaker 2: What man? Christmas Eve? Christmas Eve?
Speaker 4: Okay, Miami, it's just Christmas Eve? Manya in Miami.
Speaker 2: I look at me. You're trying to convince yourself. I'll be a problem. What it is me, give me a stake.
Speaker 4: See here come the problem?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So it's a game like that three twenty five. Stuff gets closed on Christmas Eve. So after the game, you're sitting up in there trying to find a fast food joining against Burgers.
Speaker 6: Because Miami, Yeah, Miami, they're gonna have something open, yes Miami.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm not trying to take that chance.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you stay here with them too.
Speaker 4: Then it's Dan Campbell on December thirtieth, Lebron James birthday, Sandy Kofec's birthday, Tiger Wood's birthday, My birthday December thirty, Detroit, Detoire. Then it is a final game against the Commandos up there at that rickety FedEx Field, which could be a Saturday or Sunday, January sixth or seventh. So this is the schedule. It is six primetime games. This is what it's like to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys. Very few noon games, a whole lot of primetime games. Once again tied for the most primetime games in the National Football League. When we come back, there is a scheduled prediction already in hand here on the players line, and we gonna get it. Oh and you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to miss it.
Speaker 4: Don't miss it. Don't with Barry church eech Maherrison, Danny Kraem new He Scratch Players by TuS Detos on Dat's dot com radio.
Speaker 10: Once you use the Cowboys locker rooms favorite products, check out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black. Right now you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of Cowboys locker room favorites, for just ten bucks with free shipping. The Playmaker includes four Jack Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lip bomb. Go to get Jack Black dot com, slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys the Jack Black Playmaker, tim Bucks free shipping.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, blockchain dot com is one of the most trusted ways to buy, sell, and trade crypto. Whether you're always on the go or stay closer to home, blockchain dot com is just a few taps away put the power of crypto in your pocket, so no matter where you are, you can trade on your terms and build a crypto portfolio to fit your life. For crypto pros, rookies, and anyone in between, blockchain dot com makes it easy to own a piece of the future. Blockchain dot Com trusted by millions, trusted by America's team.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with's Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving New smoothie bowls from Smoothie.
Speaker 2: King and Whoo Me Too.
Speaker 6: These smoothie bowls start with Usaii and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy purely Elizabeth granola, and a savory peanut butter drizzle. New smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and ods with me, havever some walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 4: To the players Loud, Players louds on the Monday. The schedule is out for the Dallas Cowboys. By the way, the preseason schedule is uh out, but it ain't been next we got Jacksonville at Seattle.
Speaker 6: Today, So you read no, no, no, that's a good Chris is looking for that.
Speaker 2: Very county all the wait. So there ain't no read. Let me tell you something. Sign up for you camps.
Speaker 6: They available right now downsobodys dot com slash youth camp signed up.
Speaker 2: Someer's coming. They almost sold out, Ain't that crazy? Man.
Speaker 6: We're just getting into May and all the football camps are almost sold out. DCC camps are available to we're trying to get them sold out. So y'all go ahead, sign up, man, Come see you.
Speaker 4: Trying to find somewhere to have their children. You can get, you can get Danny mccraig. Get educated for Danny mcraig kids. Right, big difference. He put that dog in and put that dog in them. I know, I got me one.
Speaker 6: I dropped him off, came back a dog, dropped him off, a puppy, came back a doll.
Speaker 2: You love the dog you got there. Yeah, it's awaken credit all the way Doe like street dogs.
Speaker 6: No, No, he didn't, he didn't do that. He's uh, he's still a pupp Yeah, we're still in high school.
Speaker 4: We got a little cook called Mega Gents. So were groomed grooming. Now you're grooming them. We're grooming man, Scott. Want to get you some of that, Scott.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna send me right now. You're gonna do that right here, right now. That's how you're going with the canes probably right the man you got. It's a lot of f CC violations about. It's about to be some Yeah, I see where you go with.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a long day.
Speaker 6: They gonna come on, come on, Towie, come on man, I.
Speaker 4: Mean be a maya man, like I said, like Jayleen Hurst.
Speaker 2: That's why you don't want them to be. Don't make a man because Jaylen Hurts not graduating.
Speaker 6: Nothing to do with jaylh. He is one of the many. All right, Okay, what's up doing?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Barry Church, Maharrison, Danny Kramney scrugs, players by those boys?
Speaker 2: My son? Yeah right something lad? You woke up like that today? Wow?
Speaker 4: That's doing Ah how about that?
Speaker 6: Head to the Middle of Lighthouse a t t stady for the Dallas Cowboys Tacos and Tunes Festival, presented by Middle of Light, rescheduled to Saturday, June third, from three to eight pm. Enjoy a variety of tacos and food truck options while you sip on cold drinks and listen to live music. A mission and parking for the Dallas Cowboys Tacos and Tunes Festival are free. Visit at t stadium dot com slash Tacos and Tunes for more information.
Speaker 2: See you there, man.
Speaker 4: That is a brilliant way to read the cold baby. That's a that's that's awesome, right, that's man. Try to kick this dude. It's the man over here got his hand in my pocket. Bro, this man got his hands in my pocket. You know you better stop him.
Speaker 2: It's snooky smoopy O my son, the capital son, won't you. I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I hit us through that schedule.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I know you got thoughts, you got a record already, acted.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I do.
Speaker 6: And you know the thing is, no, I'm not going with the seventy two Dolphins. And y'all know I wasn't doing that, and I ain't had that much hope um over the weekend. But but I know that my schedule what I predicted is not far off from you guys right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sure y'all have the Cowboys going twelve and five. You're not sure.
Speaker 6: I'm positive that you're going twelve and five. You no further than eleven?
Speaker 2: Is six?
Speaker 6: No further than eleven or six? W either of you guys are schedules. I know this, okay, So I'm going thirteen and four for me on this schedule that I see in front of me. I believe that Dan Quayn and this defense dog is gonna handle their business, and I think this offense is gonna be a lot better than what y'all believe thirteen and folk, thirteen and four, thirteen and four. That's my prediction, easy, easy, twelve and five. I could have went the easy rat for twelve and five, but I know there's one game on there that y'all have as a loss, and I'm counting as a dove off the plane twelve and five.
Speaker 4: Can I also ask, does this include a NFC Championship East Champ East NFC East Champ. I'm not going that far yet, Okay, so not a division champe.
Speaker 6: I'm not going that far yet because because because we I feel like we're going to be fighting for that with the guys in PA, because I mean, ain't coaching the last time you and said, I know y'all wait, I know y'all waiting on the double down on the bet, and I like that. I like that, But I'm waiting to hear what you guys have to say about the NFC East Championship as well, because it's to be a lot of hypocrisy throwing around. Because the last time I bet it said that the Cowboys are going to go back to back in the NFC, A lot of people pulled out stats, stats, SATs, so come on, let's get back with it. I mean, I said, I said what I said thirteen to four? So what's your record?
Speaker 2: Damn? Somebody, come on, y'all tell me what twelve and five? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: That's I mean, it's a difference. What what games? Do you have a slution hold on? Man? We get okay, bad? Wait a minute, I got it. You see what's going to see this? You see that.
Speaker 4: I would love to hear what y'all got.
Speaker 6: These these doves just out of you know, out of pocket doves me.
Speaker 2: I'm going ten and seven.
Speaker 6: I'm going ten and seven right now. I got them going second in the division. I mean, we'll talk about NFC who's gonna win it? You know, I'll give you my answer a little bit. But ten and seven, man, I got ten and seven going right now. What you gotta know, I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: Because the schedule came out Thursday night, Thursday night is and we had our hooding ceremony. I ain't done nothing, looked at nothing. I just took the schedule that But I have not made any predictions because I've been I've been celebrating me back in two to me and Mother's Day weekend and I have not done down my list.
Speaker 6: So so you can look at that schedule right now and you can. I mean, come on, man, we're not letting you do that today today, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Whole commercial breaking. I seen him tweeting about the schedule is fat.
Speaker 4: Come on man, tweet I just.
Speaker 2: God, no, no, no, no, no, look at the schedule. We're going down game by game? How about that? Yeah? Come on, So you say the game start at the top and then we'll.
Speaker 6: Go, let's do it. How you thought you was gonna do that? That came from your brain? How you thought you was gonna let that happen?
Speaker 2: Look, he know all the times he went through all that.
Speaker 6: What I'm here, that's not Monday's doing it on the fly, the fly right now.
Speaker 2: New York Giants first game? What you got? He just tld you, guys, I love me some meat.
Speaker 4: The magnitude of me. To quote Reggie Jackson's what I was about.
Speaker 2: September ten, Win a loss. Knew he hit it. Y'all want to do it all around here? We start, come on it, win a loss? Bet the Giants? Is this thing on? What we doing? Seen nobody struggle? Man? He gonna drag this whole thing.
Speaker 6: All right, we got time you want me and started off, I started, You're gonna we're gonna get, You're gonna get.
Speaker 2: He last September ten at New York Giants.
Speaker 6: I gotta go with a dub Dak Prescott his own the New York Giants since he become the starting quarterback.
Speaker 2: So that's an easy duble in my book.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me make sure I'm gonna try and write this all down here for.
Speaker 6: So we stilling people answers, bro and don't be going with the average. What you got?
Speaker 2: What you got? The heck I got a sister dumb right here's already been down. So you think I'm changing, I already did my changes a little bit. What you got? All right?
Speaker 6: All right, all right, you're gonna do it like for real? Is that that's what you're gonna stall us out?
Speaker 2: He said? Loss?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jets, so everybody got win?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, except for you Jets. That's l my book. We ain't never be Aaron Rodgers got a young Corey is excited to play again. You seen him at O t As right now, so you know that's a that's a that's l in my book.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to a double. I gotta gott I mean.
Speaker 4: Right now, right, you got it, gonna go with the win one on one at Arizona.
Speaker 6: That's an easy dub. I don't think Calumar is gonna be ready by that time. Too much defense. That's stuff for the Cowboys. Yeah, I gotta win the same thing, DeAndre with what they got going on over there.
Speaker 2: Who knows Kyler Murray out there.
Speaker 6: Your offense is based off the guy being able to move and do all that type of stuff, and he's he's not there.
Speaker 2: You don't have your starring quarterback.
Speaker 6: So I got that as a win for the Dallas Cowboys that were sitting there two and one on.
Speaker 2: My shame here. One sounds is nothing you say it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm right and talking here. But you know, I don't believe in Jonathan Gannon as a head coach. You already out there getting caught lies, got your team, got your team out here getting fined because you can't tell the truth of you out here back doing the job. So no, I don't see anything good coming.
Speaker 2: Out that Bill Belichick at the crib. That's a dub. That's a dub. That's a dub for the Cowboys. I'm going dub. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: I got us winning that. Yeah, I just think we all play them. I think we have too much talent. I think we start rolling at this point of the season. Hopefully we're healthy, but yeah, that's a that's a win for us.
Speaker 4: Lowly, I don't trust Mac Jones right now, so I'm gonna give it a win.
Speaker 2: What's your record right now? BC? Eight three and one right now?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: Right now? All right, we're saying fran October eighth.
Speaker 6: I already know what that is. That's bully ball all day. They have no court. Okay, go ahead, that's bully ball all day.
Speaker 2: You're going.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to San Francisco. That's gonna be an l for the Cowboys. I'm going dub Okay, Yeah, I got us. I got us with a loss. For some reason, we just ain't been able to get over that hump. And it's not just it's not just the bully ball. I mean the running game that we struggle with. It's the defense versus our offense. All right, Dak Prescott has not been able to show up how we wanted to against San Francisco. And I don't I don't really see much changing. So I got us as a loss, going going with.
Speaker 2: A loss on it.
Speaker 6: No quarterback, no quarterback for San Francisco, uh garoppolos. Now in Vegas, Vegas, they'll be Tommy John Sergey. You're you're putting that on their defense to win that game in San France?
Speaker 2: Do you see what the defense did the last time? I just I just want I just want to I'm just asking you. You are you are? You do remember what happened to us? I saw that. Let's true loss. Okay, there is, here's my first L right here to the charge. You know what, I'm just being already that's a Kellen Moore.
Speaker 6: I'm giving it, and I'm only giving them an l because of the West coast trip. How they handle that is gonna be contingent on that on that game right there. But I think that's a loss.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's this is a win. When this is killing more? Verse is dan Quinn?
Speaker 6: I think that is going to be the spotlight of who was the guy here and.
Speaker 2: Who's the real problem? Is dan Quinn? No killing more?
Speaker 6: Heck yeah he does. That's a dove going into the Boy Week. Were going into the Boy Week, happy Jay Herbert's MVP year Man just saying, all right, daddy, my old C, Daddy, my old C.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ram square, what you gotta win?
Speaker 2: Got win? All right?
Speaker 4: Disrespect right now for thinking about changing in New England game. I don't feel good about that.
Speaker 6: Okay, bye week and then we're going to We're gonna have the Rams at home BC.
Speaker 2: That's a dub.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the Rams giving away all those first round picks. You know, it paid off for the super Bowl, but they've been paying for it since, so I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: Matt Stafford getting old. That's a that's a dub for the Cowboys. I'm going dub. Yeah, I'm gonna win.
Speaker 6: What Church said, Yeah, they I mean, they gave you a lot for the super Bowl, but I guarantee you this is a lot of teams that wish they could have get the same amount we sniffed the super Bowl how long? So yeah, I still think that's the wind. I don't think they have enough, and we're coming off the bye week we rested. Yeah, I think I think we're gonna get that win at home too.
Speaker 4: I think you said the actual keyword right there. Coming off of bye week, this is a game you have to get at home, no excuses.
Speaker 2: So November fifth, Philadelphia Philly.
Speaker 4: We know these dudes gonna make it interesting. Yeah, I'm going to beat the Rams or something. Get you know, get a bathroom stafford picking the end by they get to the seven yard line or something like something.
Speaker 6: It ain't gonna be easy Philadelphia. That that's a L. That's a Philadelphia he's talking about, probably gonna be Foxy Game of the Week. That defensive line is outstanding for Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: That's an L.
Speaker 6: I'm going Philly with the win on that one. I'm going to l to at Philly. We're losing at Philly on November the fifth.
Speaker 2: Because I got to take in the L too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just you know, because all we can go off right now is what we've seen, the moves that have been made, how they in the off the last season right now, they just have more than us. They were better team than us going into you know, the playoffs, finishing the playoffs, and they've made more moves.
Speaker 2: Than we have, got better. They didn't stay the same they got Yeah, So yeah, that's a that's a loss going least on paper.
Speaker 12: They definitely not up twenty coming off the plane.
Speaker 6: No, not this year, but this year. But I got that game. I got that game. Don't worry about CB. I like that to make sure, no no in the building. That was the funniest twenty triple down on it. But now we know a lot though we got played, we got hustled like sweet.
Speaker 4: Case, tasty cakes, tasty cakes whatever. That was so nasty.
Speaker 2: I got l gotta l uh Giants at home. That's a that's another W like that they own. The Giants don't make it interesting. But at the end of the day, Danny Diames ain't got him.
Speaker 6: I am going to go with a W. I gotta win for everything. Church just said. For some reason they just have not been able to give us. Now they play hard against us. Now, they make it very very interesting. But I think just based off what our record is now and then the kind of like they know at this point they're gonna have to finish out the season really strong because as we get to the end of this.
Speaker 2: Thing, those games are gonna matter.
Speaker 6: So I think I think that that sense of urgency is gonna be there, and I think we beat the Giants, we sweep them for the seats.
Speaker 4: Gonna go with a win and a split of the season series.
Speaker 2: All right, November nineteenth at Carolina, that's a dub.
Speaker 6: You know, Carolina got the price, young guy. But you know who's he really going to throw the ball to, you know what I'm saying. So gotta go dub for the Cowboys right there, even though it's at Carolina, that's a dub.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going dub.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna win, dan Quinn Bett, and I let this young rook to get especially with the guys that we have, you know, assuming we're healthy, this should be one of them games to where you padding the stats. When Michael Parsons like, I'm gonna get Defensive Player of the Year for this game.
Speaker 2: I love it. What you got w W Thanksgiving Commanders, Yeah, I got this as a dub.
Speaker 6: Commanders don't fare too well here and uh at the Cowboys stadium.
Speaker 2: So I got a dub for the Cowboys. It was a quarterback.
Speaker 6: I'm going w for the same reason my man Heck said, who's the quarterback?
Speaker 2: I couldn't let that. Uh Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think this part of the schedule is where we need to rack up those wins. And I think that since the urgency is gonna be there, right, they padding stats, they're gonna make these plays, and yeah, that's a dub for us on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Turkey Day is gonna be nuts. Really you're not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not Sam how.
Speaker 2: Sunday, short week. It is a short week scaring you.
Speaker 4: It's it's this team's ability to to play down to the competition. It's watching the Bears and the Colts game last year where you're just sitting around here saying what's going on? And I remember the year Kansas City came here. I'm thinking, oh, yeah, they're gonna get that next team. Right before the half, Tyreek Hill like he's showing out getting smacked at home with them. Here come Cole Beasley back here and Josh All and they lifted him off to like he's rudy get turkey legs. I mean, you know, we just can't sit around here anymore. Oh it's straight up easy dun No, it's not an easy duck.
Speaker 2: We lose on Thanksgiving? All right? All right, Seattle. If it was any other team, I don't know, but Washington.
Speaker 4: We have seen Washington come in here before unexpectedly. They got beat last year at this game. You know just this, you know this is this team has been prone to give up games.
Speaker 2: You think there.
Speaker 4: I know last year we thought Jacksonville w Guess what.
Speaker 2: So they ended up being a decent team though they did.
Speaker 4: It was a playoff team. But I'm just saying. I'm just saying, you know what, what if Washington turned out to be a decent team ownership, I mean, he might like give them free food. I mean they might do some crazy things, treat them in the first class manner.
Speaker 6: Never know, just I don't okay, Seattle Prime Prime video Thursday.
Speaker 2: That's l of my books.
Speaker 6: I think Geno Smith's gonna gain a little bit more confidence the connection with metcalf locke it. Then they got the in Jigma Smith and my pronouncing that right for Ohio State. I mean they got a nice receiving core plus a nice running game. So that's l of my book. Run we've dubbed right. Then I got.
Speaker 2: Us as a win. All right, this is a home game.
Speaker 6: This is a stretch, Geno Smith, Okay, I understand, but this is day Quinn versus Seattle, And you know I'm always gonna ride for my man DQ.
Speaker 2: Like I said, we.
Speaker 6: Got we got Mazi. Okay, you talking by stopping the run. Yeah, okay, we should be able to stop the run. Okay, we should be able to put some persson on Geno Smith with the guys that we have back there, with Michael Parsons d we should be able to make some noise.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: We should be definitely rolling at this point of the season. So I'm taking taking us against Seattle.
Speaker 2: Just Gino's carriage turned to a pumpkin. I got you got to say L.
Speaker 6: Back to back losses, that's an L.
Speaker 2: That's a tough two weeks.
Speaker 6: And then Sunday, December tenth, the boys from Philly come to town. Yeah, they get a nice little break. That's a little ten day and they get a nice little break on that one. So yeah, I'm going to a W for the Cowboys on that one. They split the series with Philly like they usually do, and that's a W for the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had to l on November the fifth, but I won't do that again on December to tenth.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to W for sure. Man.
Speaker 6: I got us beating New York Carolina, Washington and then Seattle and then playing Philly. I gotta taking that against Yeah, man, we want surprised. We won four straight right after that. You got a Buffalo on your mind.
Speaker 2: Phillie slipped, he got Phillis gipping sweeping the.
Speaker 6: Cowboys feel coming up.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go man.
Speaker 6: I'm just I saw you saw the same if season our saw you saw the same end of the season.
Speaker 2: I saw roll over there with you boy. I know you got it. Come on, I got a w W for the Cowboys slitting the series.
Speaker 4: After two after two loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, he got him losing the Washington and Seattle.
Speaker 4: You got you gotta come off, you gotta come up. It's gonna be on. We'll be talking about it. Niggare like, Hey, we get home, we're gonna get so. I got got at Buffalo. Now give me an L.
Speaker 2: We'll get the L that at Buffalo. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 6: December is gonna be cold, Josh Allen, Yeah, that's L for the Cowboys on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with an OL here as well, Sir.
Speaker 6: I'm going to L because I don't know what the running game is gonna look like, and that is going to That's gonna be the difference in this game to me. Can you stop, just Allen? Can you run the ball, you're going up to Philly's gonna be cold. I just don't know. So yeah, as of right now, Christmas Eve, we're gonna do the bibblehead in Miami. We're getting a w that's L.
Speaker 2: Too much speed.
Speaker 6: If there's a healthy tour back there, there's too much speed, Jaylen Ramsey Howard back there.
Speaker 2: That's L for the cowboys. I got w L from me.
Speaker 6: I got a dub for the kids. I think we're gonna go out here and we're gonna make some noise. It is Miami, okay, And they got speed. We got speed, all right, we got speed. Our defense is ready to play, all right, and it is too all right? What happened to it last last year? If you say I preface it on you talking about are we talking about on our.
Speaker 2: Roster right now?
Speaker 6: I'm going based off what happened last season, and that is a dud for us. Come on Prime on twelve Christmas Eve, Miami.
Speaker 2: You want to get home as soon as possible.
Speaker 4: Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: They just dropped one the buffalo now, so that yeah, you got some losing streets. What they're gonna do out there? I don't put that dub down for yourself.
Speaker 4: Lost.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Lost, all right, back to back. Now this is the tricky one. Yeah, this is right here.
Speaker 6: You're talking about Detroit Saturday games. So it's kind of a short week. Bite knee caps lastaid.
Speaker 2: Last year, they came out here. Last year, they came out here. They was hitting.
Speaker 6: But I'm giving a dub for the Cowboys. Man, you know I'm gonna give a dub for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I'm going dub as well.
Speaker 6: I got a very close game on Saturday Night football, but I think we get to win. But I think it's gonna be by a field goal, some something crazy happening. Because just like last year, I got all types of respects for this Detroit team. They and if they continue to improve, they're gonna be giving everybody a run for their money, including us.
Speaker 4: When when I.
Speaker 6: Want to switch that one, I want to switch that one. I'm gonna switch that one to it. Now you see how just I just got them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, just.
Speaker 6: Because with the Commanders on that last game, we're gonna have to pull that one out. So so your record to say, okay, so all right, no it's not mine.
Speaker 2: Mine is is?
Speaker 6: It was thirteen and four, right, You just switched the one to a win to a loss thirteen and four.
Speaker 2: I gotta win there for Washing. That was my other one. You switched another one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: That so at Washington thirteen and four, that's a dub. I just don't believe in Sam. I just I just don't do that.
Speaker 11: Just don't.
Speaker 2: That's a tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, listen, I'm I'm gonna put win here for now. But we all know that it's all based on like do you need to play? You know, do you got the division locked up? And do just Philly have it locked up? I have it as a win though, I have it as a win for us. That a legit. Twelve and five. Yeah, okay, I thought you switched one too. I mean I ain't making go ahead.
Speaker 2: That twelve and five for me ten and seven, second in the division.
Speaker 6: Thirteen and four, twelve and five, and much as you say about me, looking at I don't have what's losing back to back games except one time, and that's Philly Buffalo.
Speaker 2: What you got newly, I got two. I got two of them as well, two back to back.
Speaker 6: So I'm just saying So whatever y'all want to say about mine, because I'm over here looking at Philly and being real about it from what we saw, until we see what the Cowboys got, I don't think it's fair for us to say we're gonna go out there and beat Philly knowing, knowing what we know about them. They got offense. What you say about their defense.
Speaker 2: It's on point. That's on point. At the line at Dan, I'm just saying, we got question marks.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: We talked about our offensive line, we talk about our running game. We need to find out what Tony paul A health gonna look like, say, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator that they lose. They lost coordinator, so I think that will make difference as well. And then there's then there's a matter of all of this talent that you're talking about playing together as well.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I get it, I get what was your sketch? What was what did you end up?
Speaker 4: We gotta take a break. Let's get back here. We take a break here because we are we're way over time on this. Okay, let's take a break, come back here, and we'll finish it out right here. Play sunch Dallas Cowboys Dot com ready.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 6: I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with's Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to.
Speaker 2: Ask you, what's that sound?
Speaker 6: That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving new smoothie bowls from Smoothie King and Whoo Me Too. These smoothie bowls start with Usai and pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy purely Elizabeth granola, and a savory peanut butter drizzle. New smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Once you use the Cowboys locker rooms favorite products, check out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboy, Jack Black. Right now, you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of Cowboys locker room favorites, for just ten bucks with free shipping. The Playmaker includes four Jack Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lipbomb. Go to get Jack Black dot com, slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys the Jack Black Playmaker ten bucks, free shipping.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. Blockchain dot com is one of the most trusted ways to buy, sell, and trade crypto. Whether you always on the go or stay closer to home, blockchain dot com is just a few taps away put the power of crypto in your pocket, so no matter where you are, you can trade on your terms and build a crypto portfolio to fit your life.
Speaker 4: For cryptopros, rookies.
Speaker 8: And anyone in between, blockchain dot com makes it easy to own a piece of the future. Blockchain dot Com trusted by millions, Trust it by America's team.
Speaker 11: Star Sports Tools is the only efficient fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team Hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 3: Back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 6: The schedule is set in limited tickets for the twenty twenty three Dallas Cowboys season at AT and T Stadium are now available. Don't miss your chance to see our Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium when they host the NFC East rival Eagles, Giants and Commanders, plus the Rams, Seahawks, Patriots, Lions, and Jets. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com, slash tickets or seageek dot com, the official ticketing provider of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Maharrison. Players that trought to you by Tostinos, Perry Church, Chech Maharson, Danny Crazy new Scrudge. All right, I have the Cowboys at ten and seven. Initially I was kind of leaning more. I probably gave him one more win this New England game. I'm kind of about ten and sevens where I'm at church here at ten and seven. Yes, Danny, you're twelve and five. Heck has gotten thirteen and four. So my question to you both, are they NFC East winning team?
Speaker 6: Craig h No, I think Philly Wednesday. They can't get swept by Philly. In sir, I'm I'm I'm taking you around. I'm not taking it. I'm not doing that right now. I'm not doing that right now. What are you talking about doing it? Because we gotta know. We gotta put something with something on that. No, no, no, we have to do something with something on that. We gotta come up with something good. I have to take y'all to dinner and do all that. Y'all gonna have to wager something. No, bro, no, no, this is this is hostile. Look put me on the street. Y'all had this thing going for a couple of months. I ain't gonna have it.
Speaker 2: No, it's pre o t a bro. We're gonna your real your real decision is gonna come and have with till we get seen. We're gonna get.
Speaker 6: I was saying, I'm gonna stand on mine since as of today, No, I didn't want to. That's we haven't seen play. We ain't seen any of the drafted We haven't seen anything yet. So we can only go based off how.
Speaker 2: First time back to back chimps since what O three four.
Speaker 6: Twenty years it happened. Now all of a sudden, you just don't let this fly when I said it. When I said it, you almost came out of your seats, stood on the table.
Speaker 2: And now he's gonna say you ain't say nothing. You know what I want you to do? The same thing you did to me. That's convenion. I'm not gonna Oh my god, happened older O war. Hey, you expect.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't think Philly's gonna win.
Speaker 2: In the oh.
Speaker 6: You think gonna win the division must be New York and were sitting at tennis.
Speaker 4: Honey, it could be my man Ron Rivera with new ownership.
Speaker 2: It could be anybody, Sam, get us out.
Speaker 12: I'm looking at I'm looking at Philly's schedule.
Speaker 2: Tell them about it. Week nine going into that Cowboys game. About it? Philly, maybe eight O going to that game. Just let me know about no no, no no no, okay, no no go go keep it on, all right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go down this real quick.
Speaker 12: Their hardest part is gonna be week eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteenth, because they go they go at Chiefs Buffalo, San Francisco Cowboys. That's gonna be their their their hard stretch. Okay, So they start this day. You want to know their schedule top re quick? Yeah, real quick, okay, real quick. I'm not gonna say where they're going or whatever. I'm just gonna say teams. Okay, they play New England Minnesota, Tampa, Washington, the Rams. Then they go Jets Miami Washington. Man, that's give me, yeah, what what game are they losing?
Speaker 2: Jets?
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe that might be Jets Jets is a road game that may be if that may be one Jets.
Speaker 2: Miami giving Miami too.
Speaker 12: So I'm just saying that they're they're going to be flying coming in all that that Week nine game.
Speaker 4: So, gentlemen, before we go, one thing, and I haven't died into this because I was kind of doing my little celebration thing. There's going to be a team that goes from worse to first. We've seen it last year it was Jackson, So we're going to see this. And Washington has done this before. This is like a Ron rivera specialty in his world. But let's see where it all goes. I don't not picking Washington yet, but I'm just saying, at some point in time, there's going to be somebody that goes for bottom to the top. And I think the last time he did it, it was like a worse you know. It was when the Cowboy. Everybody was slinking by, and somehow they sluck by with a losing record and won the divisions. So who knows where this thing goes? Uh fun times, it's always Mary Churcheck, Maharison, Danny mccrabnwis because Players Lounge brought to you by Tostito's on Dallas Cowboys dot comy.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club