Speaker 1: Hi, what's going on, buddy?
Speaker 2: Not much? Oh, I forgot. We're doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a quick podcast. Okay, hold on, let me hit this.
Speaker 2: This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. This is episode one oh six.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you think that you don't have any cereal because I sent you cereal but it hasn't come.
Speaker 2: Yet, right, but yeah, no FedEx package. Sit.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, so I do know that you have one cereal that you told me about. And before we get to it, this is going to be an episode where we celebrate the yellow box. Do you know what cereal is in the big yellow box?
Speaker 2: Corn pops?
Speaker 1: No Cheerios?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's you know.
Speaker 1: They were first introduced in nineteen forty one as Cheery. Ods. We've been through this before in.
Speaker 2: Another mascot that's a strawberry.
Speaker 1: All right, don't get me all riled up here. Okay, So if you listen to a few of our past episodes, you'll see that we've been through Cheery the whole origins of it. It was cheeriots and forty one changed to cheerios and forty five Greg t came in thought of strawberry was the mascot we've been through all the mascots with the Cheerio kid and Bullwinkle and and everything, and you know what, who I'm surprised was never a mascot actually is got hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, I need to take this call home.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, this early. Stop. Don't open it, don't open it, don't yell at me, don't open it in the bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm pre pouring.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: It's not the cereal. Hold on, I'm putting it back. Let me go get milk. Hold on, someone's an angry Scottie today.
Speaker 1: I love doing this, but I what has happened?
Speaker 2: What has happened? Damn it? Cheerio. Hold on, I'll call you back in tuesdays. Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now you're okay? Now, yes, can go to a nice quiet spot.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm in a nice quiet spot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So much has happened in five minutes, I.
Speaker 1: Swear I know. Let's let the listeners know what's going on. First of all, this is Serial Killers. I'm Scotty Be and that's Andrew over there. Hi, Andrew, Hi, Scott. Today is Monday. It's May fourth. Oh my good, oh oh, may the fourth be with you? Andy?
Speaker 2: Do you even know what that's from?
Speaker 1: From one of those Star Wars flicks.
Speaker 2: Star Wars flicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, name a character from Star Wars Han Solo.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you did better than I thought.
Speaker 1: No, I know that because he just did something bad at an airport in California. Who did Harrison Ford?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: He wasn't supposed to go on a runway and he did and they yelled at him. Was this today a couple days ago? You didn't hear that?
Speaker 2: Shocking? No?
Speaker 1: Wow, you're on your like millennial phone constantly.
Speaker 2: Yes, my millennial phone that I used to check Harrison Ford headlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all over the place, like is it wasn't it is the millennialcon Is that Star Wars?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: See you know two things?
Speaker 1: But wait, that also has the word millennial in it.
Speaker 2: Uh? Okay, let's start eating cereal? Has that sound?
Speaker 1: No? No, anyway, so hold on, let me get back to what I was saying. So it's the big yellow box and I'm kind of surprised. I don't know if you are, because you're like, who's that? Do you know what? The man with the big yellow hat?
Speaker 2: Yes? From Curious George.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't believe that all these years he was never on the big yellow box. That would have made sense, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And let me tell you something. The Curious George movie that came out in like two thousand and five or two thousand and six is one of the most adorable movies of all time. I own that movie.
Speaker 1: I could totally see you sitting on the couch watching it.
Speaker 2: It's just mindless entertainment and it's so happy and Curious George is so happy and it makes me smile.
Speaker 1: Oh George. All right, So anyway, we're back to cheerios. So we've been through the history of cheerios, and we know that it used to be called cheery oats, and we know that General Mills makes it. If I could, if you don't mind, let me just run through real quick the list of all the cheerios varieties that we've tried here on Serial Killers, if you don't mind. Obviously, we've had the original, We've had honey nut, We've had apple, cinnamon, malti grain, fruity cheerios, banana nut, chocolate, chocolate, peanut butter, ancient grains, pumpkin spice, very berry, blueberry, peach, maple, medley crunch, oat crunch, toasted coconut, and frosted. Now most of those still exist. There have been a bunch more that aren't around anymore, like yogurt bursts, And I was kind of annoyed that I never tried that because I feel like that would have been delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nor smell. I don't think I would like yogurt bursts. That sounds nasty.
Speaker 1: They were coated with like strawberry yogurt, and there was some other flavor. Then there was regular peanut butter multi grain. We never got there, even though I did try it, but not on this podcast. What just went ding?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: I heard it ding?
Speaker 2: Oh it maybe was my finger hitting the spoon whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, So then there was a dark chocolate. There was cheerios protein. I've never had that one. I don't think regular strawberry I had years ago doesn't exist anymore. There was berry burst. There was dolta de leche. Is that how you say that?
Speaker 2: Dolta de leche?
Speaker 1: That's like caramel or something? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, just keep going.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm trying to tell everybody how many varieties of cheerios there were. And you're just like, Okay, I just read the list. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well no, because you stopped dulta delece and go Dulce deluche.
Speaker 1: Shut up and something. When I get to the next one, you're gonna be excited. Team Cheerios.
Speaker 2: Oh, the best variety ever and they need to bring it back.
Speaker 1: Okay. And then do you remember Millennios?
Speaker 2: Hold on, what I get excited about one of the Cheerios brands and you're like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, okay, the next one is for you, called Millennios.
Speaker 2: Why would I know or want to eat that? What was in that?
Speaker 1: It was just Cheerios, But there was a two with all the o's because it came out at the end of nineteen ninety nine, for the new Millennium.
Speaker 2: Shut up, hold on, I'm going to google that now. Yeah, I want to see what that looks like. Millennium.
Speaker 1: That should be like your signature cereals, you know, Millennios for Andrew the Millennial.
Speaker 2: This is so funny.
Speaker 1: I hate you. And then also the very first variety that came out after the plain Cheerios many people think was honey nut. Not true, there was a cinnamon nut Cheerios. It came out in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 2: Did you know that one would eat that? That sounds fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now, along the lines of cinnamon, there was cinnamon burst in twenty eleven. I never tried that, but that went away quick, and I don't know why because it sounds delicious. So you know what I'm getting at, Andrew, you told me that you did have a cereal in your cabinet, the one that you just dumped all over the floor. Is there any left up?
Speaker 2: Everyone makes mistakes.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes they do. Your sister and your brother and your dad and mother too. Cool.
Speaker 2: So yeah, cinnamon cheerios. You don't know what that's from the Facts of Life.
Speaker 1: No, it's from Sesame Street.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was more of a mister Rogers kind of guy, and so was the tank engine.
Speaker 1: All right, So look, brand new cinnamon cheerios made with real cinnamon.
Speaker 2: This is exciting. And now I only have three loops left, so.
Speaker 1: The rest of them are on your floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luna ate them too, What a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Now I wonder how different these are from apple cinnamon cheurios. I still have some of them in the vault. You can't try them, but I probably can I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: I love apple cinnamon cheerios. You know this?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh did you get your birthday present that I sent you?
Speaker 2: No? What did you send me?
Speaker 1: Oh it didn't come yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: All right, well what did you send me?
Speaker 1: You should be getting it any day now. Look there's games on the back. Is your box the same as mine?
Speaker 2: Does it say? Oh squared? And what a combo?
Speaker 1: Yes? Simply sensational.
Speaker 2: Fill in the missing cinnamon sticks to see what people are saying about new cinnamon cheerios.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that we can do it without playing any games. It just says, oh so perfect cinnamon flavor. Oh, plus the answers right below it.
Speaker 2: Look gosh, when I'm on Survivor, that's going to be easy for me. I'm going to get these puzzles very easily.
Speaker 1: Why seriously? All right? So you don't really have to Scottie shake it? I do. Yours fell all over the floor, but some of the cinnamon probably went to the bottom.
Speaker 2: I'm a little worried that I grouped up some of the dust on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to be eating dog dander cheerios.
Speaker 2: This wouldn't have been an issue if you just let me eat the cinnamon cheerios. I poured a bowl and then you were like, eh, please put it big because I needed it happen.
Speaker 1: I needed to hear the sound of it pouring in the bowl.
Speaker 2: You know that you're so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have to ask you. I have to ask you a question. If you could create your own cheerio flavor that never existed before, what would Andrew's cheerios be?
Speaker 2: Okay, so definitely frosted. Okay, that's a good question. Maybe strawberry or coffee coffee. I love coffee flavor.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to that dunkin Coffee dunkin cereal that was supposed to be coming out, We haven't heard anything else about it. We did see a picture, but never saw it anyway.
Speaker 2: Didn't we try that?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. Mine would be chocolate marshmallow cheerios. I don't think that would ever happen because cheerios kind of has like the healthy vibe.
Speaker 2: Doce you already have Coco Puffs with marshmallows? No?
Speaker 1: I do, but I just feel like that I want I want I want O's with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I looked up what Millennio's look like and that is the coolest design ever and I wish they would bring that back.
Speaker 1: Well it's just a two with all Oh.
Speaker 2: No, but it's just so cool. Of the two, I've never seen a number. Well I guess no, those are the alphabet.
Speaker 1: So I have to tell you. Eating millennios would be perfect for this year too, you know, yeah, twenty twenty. Yeah. So if anybody has an old box of millennials, break them out, all right, I'm gonna no.
Speaker 2: Don't because they have seals of authenticity on them. You'll lose the value. Okay, Can I start eating?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't pour yet. Can you pour me?
Speaker 2: So good? This basically smells like an apple cinnamon cheerio.
Speaker 1: Can you pour it into your ball? It's very strong cinnamon smell.
Speaker 2: I did already.
Speaker 1: You did the Iditarod. You have dogs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Luna the small docks in that my sister has. She pulled us. It was quite a race, Oh.
Speaker 1: You said, I did already. God stop and shop low fat milk one percent because our listeners sent those gift cards. Thank you very much. Again. Look it's a little court. Look I got a court because you're not here.
Speaker 2: Oh I miss you, me too.
Speaker 1: I feel like some like weird dude that lives at home all by himself on his couch and eats cereal out of a baseball helmet with a little thing of milk. It hasn't shaved in months. All right, let's go ready, one, two, three? Oh my god, it's good, very cinnamon flavor, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: There really is no difference between this and apple cinnamon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go into the vault and check because I think I disagree with you. Hang on me right back. Look on the back of the apple cinnamon. How much cinnamon is on there? Look at that? It's a whole oh with cinnamon.
Speaker 2: It's cinnaum all right here. The other one has a little bit of an apple eat taste, but nothing noticeable.
Speaker 1: They're very different.
Speaker 2: No, I disagree.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this one doesn't taste like cinnamon at all.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you have any in your house to test them side by side?
Speaker 2: We might downstairs, but that's going to make this podcast run a lot longer, and you're not going to be happy about it.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to go home. So what do you give brand new cinnamon cheerios five bowls?
Speaker 2: Because this is delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this cinnamon in my throat. It's like doing the cinnamon Challenge. There's so much cinnamon on them.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the perfect amount. It's delicious. I love it, and it can help me over my cholesterol. Is part of a heart healthy diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's going to be some cinnamon milk there at the bottom. You want to try that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love it and the milk. I'm in love. I'm in love.
Speaker 1: See, I'm gonna teeter between three bowls and a spoon and four balls on it.
Speaker 2: This is the third small bowllet I've given myself.
Speaker 1: Your microphone is so messed up. You're so loud sometimes and then so quiet. What do you mean stop? Oh I don't know. There's canola oil in here. Skary Jones says canola oil is the worst kind of oil.
Speaker 2: It's a pandemic. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be your excuse.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a podcast microphone.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm gonna go pick that up today.
Speaker 1: That's gonna sound much better. You know. I actually intended this to be a bonus episode because it's a brand new cereal and I just wanted to get it on, but because of the lack of cereal, we're just gonna do it as a regular Monday episode. So Hi, Happy Monday, Monday. But you are receiving a package from me probably today or tomorrow, okay, and it has nine bags of cereal in it.
Speaker 2: Nine You're insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're good to go for a while. We have lots of listener sent cereal. Actually got a package from Amazon today. It was just a puffy envelope with a box of cereal in it, completely smashed and wet. So that one's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people are still sending us. If you want to know how to send us cereal, just head on over to our Twitter or Instagram. Serial Killers pc that cereal with a C. Send us a direct message and we'll give you our address. And if we use your cereal on the show, you'll get a T shirt.
Speaker 2: We love T shirts.
Speaker 1: Is that lame? Because you know what, every time I watch America's Funniest Home Videos, which I still watch for whatever reason, they say, if we use your video on the show, we'll send you a shirt. See there, it sounds much less. I don't know. For us, it sounds cool and big. For them, it's like, really, you're gonna just send me a shirt. You put my video on television, and now I'm just getting a shirt. That's lame.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, they also just featured people's videos. You have YouTube. Now. How is that show still on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's still wildly popular. I've had a couple of videos on that show. You know, the poop in the Closet video that was on there and the fart in the bathtub video also on Wow.
Speaker 2: You make it seem like you're such a filmmaker. I don't know if you remember poop in the Bathtub. It was wildly acclaimed. It was featured on America's Funnies Home Videos. You may remember it. It was a little one called Poop in the Closet.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, once my kids are teenagers, they're really gonna get me because you know, I'm gonna poop in my pants one day and it's gonna be all over the internet.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's a really great way to think of your life.
Speaker 1: Can't wait? All right? Andrew? Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So all right? Thank you so much for facetiming me back. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went through some hardships on this one, but we made it through. And I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. I did run out and grab Nate and asked them if you wanted to do the episode because you were blowing me off for the third time. But thank you for calling me back. You caught it just in time.
Speaker 2: Again. I'm so sorry that I'm busy and I work.
Speaker 1: You're not busy, Andrew. Okay, everybody that's working from home is just sitting there drinking wine and eating bond bonds and just sitting there playing with dogs and doing their nails. No one's doing anything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And look at all the free cereal you're getting from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I throw it away afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet.
Speaker 2: That's why I always tell you give me small portions of it.
Speaker 1: See Danielle appreciates that she gives it to her family.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been asking you for certain boxes of things and you don't send it to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll get a present today, Andrew. Yay, all right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow, like, subscribe to all those wonderful things and keep leaving us reviews because it's really all we have to do is read your review. So we thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yes, we thank you liking, subscribe, listen wherever podcasts are available to you. We appreciate you. Thank you all so much for listening through all these hardships that were going going through.
Speaker 1: Pretty much just said the same thing fifteen times.
Speaker 2: My phone just shut off. That's so weird, my millennial device shut off.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll see you on Friday. Please have a nice week, stay safe, and uh, there's gonna be some fun stuff coming up in the next episode. Can't tell you what. Tease teas oooh fun stuff.
Speaker 2: I love it. And I'm gonna have a podcast microphone. So yay.
Speaker 1: I think Danielle is going to be in the next one because I sent her the same stuff. Cool, all right, alrighty, have a wonderful day, Andrew. We'll talk to you soon, you too, Scott. Okay, oh, I have to say crunch, crunch, okay, crunch, okay, crunch. I think I'm drunk. By the way, do you know that they feed us alcohol here every morning at nine to fifty?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah, who's giving you alcohol?
Speaker 1: The engineers come down at nine to fifty every morning with all kinds of hard liquor and wine. And we have to drink it otherwise. You know, they make fun of us. Pure pressure.
Speaker 2: Wow. So it's like a fraternity there pretty much.
Speaker 1: And you know what a lightweight I am.
Speaker 2: Yep, wants a bottle of bud Light and gets you turn all right.
Speaker 1: I gotta go see you, miss you bye, have good day, miss you to buy