Speaker 1: You trying to be a fake ass Charlamagne. You don't wants Charlamage?
Speaker 2: Well, damn Solomon, who do you give it? Dusky the other day to now donky?
Speaker 1: Today for Tuesday, March fourth, goes to a Florida man named Christopher Newton.
Speaker 2: Now, what does your.
Speaker 1: Uncle Sharla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now, I have a theory that people don't know right from wrong anymore because of social media.
Speaker 2: Let me explain.
Speaker 1: You can go on social media and literally witness any criminal activity you want, and we end up seeing these that we end up seeing these activities so much that some people probably don't even know what they're witnessing. It's criminal, Okay, it's criminal when you watch people get punched in the face on social media, all right. It's criminal when you see folks flash of illegal guns on social media. It's criminal when you see people showing off drugs they are using and selling. Okay, street racing, reckless driving, drifting, animal It's so many crimes we witness on social media. But because we don't see the consequences of them displaying this criminal behavior as often as we should. A lot of people think this stuff is normal. Well, in the words in the Honorable Minister Lewis Farrakhun, just because something has become the norm doesn't mean it's normal. And committing crime is never going to be normal. And just because you commit crimes and act like this every day, you know, regular smegular activities, does.
Speaker 2: Not make what you uh doing not a crime.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christopher Newton didn't get that memoi though, because he's out here moving like the crimes he's committing are normal.
Speaker 2: According to Fox thirteen Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: Christopher Newssen or Christopher Newton has been arrested on drug charges after deputies say he left a baggie of cocaine in a house he was being trustpassed from. Now I have never heard the phrase he was being trust passed from. I've heard the phrase he was trustpassing. But I'm also not the highest grade weed in the dispensary, So maybe that's the proper way to reference that. I don't know, But this is the Florida education system we are talking about. But according to Fox thirteen Tampa Bay, Okay. A Florida man was arrested on drug charges after deputy he said he left a baggy of.
Speaker 2: Cocaine and a home he was trespassed from.
Speaker 1: Now, what it happened was Christopher knew some text the homeowner who just asked him to leave about a bag of cocaine left on the nightstand. Okay, and he sent that text while deputies were at the house sidebar the sooner you realize people beyond cocaine unless you take things personally. Back to the story now, According to the Holmes County Sheriff's Office, deputies, they responded to a call on Friday about having Christopher Newton removed from a home he was trespassing in, and while on the scene, Christopher texted the homeowners saying he left a baggy a booger sugar on the nightstand. Deputies got consent to search the room where Christopher had been staying and found a plastic bag of that happy dust that nostro dandriff.
Speaker 2: So Christopher was arrested and charged the possession of cocaine. Now listened to me.
Speaker 1: It's unclear how long Christopher stayed in his house before he was asked to be removed for treuspassing, but clearly he was either comfortable high or to think he shared some type of relationship with this person to say, hey, I left my bolivion marching powder on the Knight's dead.
Speaker 2: Now I have another hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Whoever called the police on Christopher was either sniffing with him or fed up that he kept sniffing and wouldn't stop. When they got this text from Christopher, they got paranoid because they thought the cops would find the cocaine and they would go to jail for it, so they showed the police Christopher's text to save their own ass. The moral of the story is this a crime is a crime because we condemn it, and there are not a lot of crimes being condemned enough in our society, so folks don't even know they are crimes.
Speaker 2: Possession of cocaine is indeed a crime.
Speaker 1: And to text somebody like you left your wallet when it's a bag of cocaine lets me know that there are people walking amongst us who don't know that sniffing cocaine is actually a crime.
Speaker 3: NB.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you left your laptop or something at somebody's house before.
Speaker 2: Right laptop yeah, I thought there's a laptop. Yes, what what you thought?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say he left his cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like this, I said, John, kickstop. I heard you stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lauren, I'm sure you've left the wig or something on somebody's night stand, but a bag of cocaine. You wouldn't just text I left my cocaine on the night stand. You can say, yo, I left my laptop over there. You could text that. You could text I left my wig over there, But to say, you know, you left your cocaine, that's not something you just say, hey, I left that, I'm coming back to get it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But if I had left cocaine at somebody's house, I wouldn't text somebody and say, hey, I left cocaine at your house.
Speaker 2: I would just say, y'all just left something. I'm coming back to get it.
Speaker 1: That's how we talked because we were raised in an era where we knew we were committing crimes. We knew right from wrong, but we were trying to not get caught.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: This generation don't know, don't show, or don't give a damn about being arrested for the blatant crimes they are committing Please give Christopher Newton the biggest he hulled. Make sure this man last name is Newton. I kept saying Newton, Newsome all types of stuff.
Speaker 3: For the record, I think it's a worse crime to leave your wig somewhere than you're cocaine.
Speaker 2: How many times have you done it? Never, I'm not somebody else.
Speaker 3: No, why would I just leave my weight like I'm just.
Speaker 1: Leaving with the braids, Like, yes, I can see you doing that, being so confident.
Speaker 2: Never think you could just walk out the house without a wiggle.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am beautiful, thank you. But no, I would never leave my way just randomly. First of all, they cost a lot of money, like these are not cheap.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get a maid. Stop playing with me. I'm a dash.
Speaker 1: Like now that Trump is putting the tires on like China and stuff like that, how does that affect.
Speaker 2: The We we're gonna build them up.
Speaker 3: We're gonna build up the closet. All the girls are gonna have, you know, I mean, Fair has been sitting a wait and Mahogany is here. Now this is Mahogany brown. So we're gonna build up a few more girlies. So that way I can rotate and I'll be good. No congratulations to me or the guy who got a cocaine back.
Speaker 2: No congratulations congratulations to you. Okay, all right, well thank you for that. Donkey to Day.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull.
Speaker 2: You get the horns. Wake that ass up with in the morning. The Breakfast Club