Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod is myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tama Judge. We don't even.
Speaker 2: Really have time for host chat because we have so many housewife headlines we need to get into.
Speaker 3: Let's just jump into it, Okay.
Speaker 2: This first one is Kenya Moore regrets exposing explicit photos of co star that led to her exit. I'm sorry for what I've done. I didn't have to take it that far. This is from the Deadline article. In an interview on The Taman Hall Show, Kenya said when new cast members joined the show, there's a tendency to come on and try to make a name for themselves, and she said things took a really dark turn toward me. There was a young lady that was new and she was just poking the bear. Can you remind it everyone that her catchphrases don't come for me unless I send for you nothing, that she doesn't start any drama but only responds to attacks from her co stars. Kenny said the young lady escalated to the point of tearing off Mike screaming and threatening her and then following the incident, Moore said, there were threats in my direction and I felt very concerned. She told producers that she was scared and they told her they would take care of it.
Speaker 3: However, Moore didn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like the show's producers were taking care of the situation, adding they actually made me feel like I was being a black Karen Moore continued, I didn't feel like I was being protected, and I took matters into my own hands. I did my research on her. I found a lot of information, especially in the explicit world. With a few clicks with people helping me. I didn't get things sent to me photos or videos that I did see that were allegedly her. After More claims to have found these images online, she exposes them during the show's filming, believing that producers will blurred the photos out of the final cut if I could do it all over again. I believe the photos were very distasteful and I elevated the situation. I'm taking full accountability for the things I've done. More alleged that she was not fired from Bravo and told Hall that she's had some conversations about possibly returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta in the future, noting that she maintains a close relationship with Andy Cohen. Moore said that she is still under contract with the network and said that she could potentially pop up at the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season sixteen reunion.
Speaker 3: Why do you think she did this?
Speaker 2: My guess is because she's probably going to pop up at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm glad that she took accountability. I think it's hilarious that she never once said the girl's name this girl. Well, good for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's taking accountability. I think she's trying to move. I think she's coming back, and I think she's coming back. I think, you know, yes, did she take things too far? She took accountability for it, and I feel like we will see Kenya on our screens very soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, Queens of Bravos. Instagram had breaking news that the Real Houses in Miami are currently filming on a castrip in Savilla, Spain. Some say Seville. I don't know, I've been there. It's beautiful. You're hearing the major drama viewing brewing between two former besties and her boyfriend. So I'm going to speculate who you're gonna speculate. I'm going to say that it's Larsa and Lisa and it's either about Marcus or it's Jodie.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I went to Marisol and Alexia.
Speaker 3: Oh. I know how that could be true as well, but we don't know. There's so much drama and receipts that one of the housewives position on the show might even be in jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Yay, can't help but kind of excited for Miami now I know right this next one, Dreek Kimsley and a strange husband's PK's seven point five million dollar LA mansion is in pre foreclosure after miss payments and PK have missed more than four months of payments on the seven point five million dollar home. A notice of default was filed against the Kimbley's seventy one hundred square foot in Cino estate on October sixteenth. Their failure to make multiple payments triggered the pre forecloser process, which means Linder has started the process of taking possession of the property. The former pair can still save their home if they repay missed payments in a lump sum, but so far, the Los Angeles County Register confirmed that no repayment has been received as per the publication. Other options include hiring a foreclosure attorney, filing a lawsuit, applying to the California Mortgage Relief Program, or filing for bankruptcy. Failure to act could result in a non judicial foreclosure, which would allow the or to seize the property without court intervention.
Speaker 3: I'm confused with filing a lawsuit. How can PK file a lawsuit if he's behind. That doesn't make any sense to me unless I'm not understanding this. I don't know. I don't really understand any of it. But I can see a foreclosure attorney delaying it until they get the money to pay it, but filing a lawsuit or trying to make some kind of deal. But oh, that's a bummer. I mean, anytime somebody is having financial problems, especially in a situation where they are split up and they have kids, I suggest just sell the house. Yeah, just sell the house.
Speaker 2: But I mean that might also be tricky because sometimes when you know, you just never know. I don't know, And I think there also is probably a feeling of like wanting the kids to be able to stay in the home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you can afford it, you can't afford it. Well, Evidently season seven, Deree is back. According to Queens of Bravos Instagram, Lisa Barlow had said, Jari, it's pretty, and Sutton said anybody can be pretty with plastic surgery, insinuating that I had done plastic surgery, and Duri goes on to say, I was thinking to myself, why hasn't sut And done it? Then oh, the shade, the shade.
Speaker 2: But then Dury kind of doubles down on saying that the only plastic surgery she's had has been her boobs, and then they should you know, everyone's showing these before and after photos.
Speaker 3: You know what, to each his own whatever.
Speaker 2: Surgery or fillers or botox or whatever.
Speaker 3: People want to get you and you share. We were shares. We're like we share. I don't, yeah, hold anything back. I'm gonna be totally honest about what I've had done.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's a requirement for all women to have to share what they've had done.
Speaker 3: I think it's no, it's up to you if you're comfortable with it. Yeah, I mean, but I think, But I also Thinkton's a beautiful woman. So here we go. We can tell her this season they're gonna be fighting it, I know.
Speaker 4: And don't we have Beverly Hills coming up.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about it. Oh my gosh, we're about to watch Hill. Wait is it? It's tomorrow? It's tomorrow. Oh my god, I gotta watch it. I know, we need to got to watch it. We gotta handle it, we gotta get it handled well.
Speaker 2: Season nine of Potomac, episode seven recap, Here we go. Not only is it episode seven, it's seven days until Karen's cork ace seven.
Speaker 3: Seven seven seven seven, and still we know nothing about it. She's asked questions. She's been asked questions by all the cast members. Is it a trial? I can't say, Well, yes, you can say, that's not giving facts away. Is it a trial? Is it?
Speaker 2: But yet they show for scenes for next week, all of them outside saying a prayer in front of the courthouse.
Speaker 3: So, oh, well, yeah, isn't that sweet? Well?
Speaker 4: How did you How sweet did you think?
Speaker 2: When Stacy shows TJ her new apartment and they paint together.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a different type of painting between couples, and Whitney and her husband, let's just say that they weren't painting each other's bodies. They were kind of painting like they were in preschool. They go to the zoo together. They have a very preschool like relationship because they're doing things like we're going to the zoo and then we're gonna paint each other.
Speaker 2: Well not just that, and we play tic tac toe. But I feel like TJ put as much care and thought into his painting as he does with his relationship with Stacy.
Speaker 3: Minimum Stacy did a pretty good job painting him. She even got his little sheer shirt on. If I had to paint you, you would be a stick figure. I can. I have no artistic ability in my body.
Speaker 2: But the part that I find odd is she's kind of always trying to, like I guess what she's saying, flirt with him, and then he kind of pulls back, like I.
Speaker 3: Get well, she has to tell him I'm flirting with you, TJ. But also even when she says that, he's not very receptive to it, Well, how about they're betting? What's the bet? And he says later on something like, well, he insinuated that the bet would be you know, a little physical No, he said he wanted to go to the track. I thought he said he wanted to go to the track, but he assumed that her bet would be you know something, some little something something. But she just wanted to give him a full spot day I know.
Speaker 2: And then I was also confused how that was flirting. Is she going to be doing the treatments herself?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think that's allowed. No heavy petting unless you're at the zoo, then they can pet. That's why they go to them. That's why they go to the zoo for heavy petting. But can you pet zoo animals? I don't know. I haven't been to the zoo in decades. But when Stacy was telling TJ about how the girls were questioning her, and he's like, they're not making fun of us, they're making fun of God. And her face was like, oh my god. But I did appreciate the divorce talk. It made me believe that he was uncomfortable being intimate with Stacy because she's still married. That could be true, inmate, I mean touch her hand. When I mean intimate, I may make eye contact, yeah, not pull away from her, not go talks. But then we get through that.
Speaker 2: Somehow, world's most awkward date, and then Karen joins Ashley and Gazelle. Ashley says she is happy to see Karen smiling. Mia and Jacqueline said that Karen came to them for alcohol rehabilitation, and Karen says Mia is a liar. Karen calls me out for previously having a problem with opioids. Giselle thinks Karen is deflecting because she's stressed out during her upcoming court date. And then Karen's not been eating and she's waking up at three am because she is scared. Do we think Karen is deflecting or she's just playing the housewife's game.
Speaker 3: I think she's deflecting. I think Karen is very good. I would call her the Queen of deflection. She's done it for many seasons now. Now, if this is Karen's second offense, I would imagine the stakes are a little bit higher.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The trouble that she should get into would probably be keeping me awake until three am and being scared, and maybe she needs a little olive oil and lemon drink, which I mean. Karen is so good at deflection. She has turned you know that conversation from herself with Gizelle about, you know, Jamal getting engaged. Suddenly you know, they're talking about her Dui and suddenly she's like, oh, how you feeling about Jamal getting engaged? And it's like, whoa, look what she just did there.
Speaker 4: Well, but then I will say this there, we can see.
Speaker 2: Everybody can say what they want about Gizelle, but one thing she is not going to do is ever say anything terrible about her daughter's father on television. Right, And that's pretty that's pretty big.
Speaker 3: But why would Giselle care that he's engaged or getting married or whatever. I mean, they've been apart for so long.
Speaker 2: Well, I think when she says Gizelle says the girls were confused because they didn't know he had a girlfriend. I think Karen was just trying to see and kind of push it a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I think Gizelle handled I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But Gizelle did say that Jamal took their girls to dinner to tell them the news. Giselle says that the girls were confused because, like you said, they didn't even know he had a girlfriend. But I just thought it was just crazy that Karen could just flip that switch so quick and turn everything on that is a talent to be able to do that. But it's pretty obvious what she's doing, and then Gizelle just handles it. She's like, oh, yeah, what how about to Gizelle's boyfriend from last season, the guy from the other Bravo show. Yeah, he was on a Bravo show.
Speaker 2: I would have from Winterhouse. Well, I would imagine it's done because isn't she on the dating show with Shannon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She was, but we never heard what happened that they broke up. There was no talk about it. There was no button on that storyline.
Speaker 2: Well we also, I don't even think we ever got to see them kiss or anything. We just saw them cook together twice. Yeah, but then Wendy is throwing an all white party. Wendy's mom, Susan, asked if the party is why she didn't receive her allowance this month.
Speaker 3: I know Wendy's venmo. How much did she get five dollars on this? I paused it so many times that I couldn't see. Well, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Then Susan complains that it was four days late and Nigerian culture, parents raise their children. But the expectation is that when the parents age the children will take care of them. Then Wendy invited Eddie's side of the family to attend. Susan shays she does not trust them because they do not attend Wendy's and Eddie's wedding. Eddie's parents haven't even met their grandkids.
Speaker 3: What do you think Do you think it's inappropriate to talk about your in laws in front of the grandchildren, especially if you're about to introduce them for the first time. Allegedly so they have never met their grandparents. Correct? Wow? Wow? I wonder what the actual problem is. Have they said did I miss it, like why they just didn't approve of the marriage, or I.
Speaker 2: Wendy's mom and Eddie's mom are really good friends and then something happened and then there was like a big blow up. We learned about it a couple episodes ago, but nothing to me that seemed like you couldn't get through it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I learned at that dinner? Eddie's an attorney.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even learn that, Eddie.
Speaker 3: You've got big break. He's got a weed business as well.
Speaker 2: You know what, you probably need one if you're an attorney. Then Eddie makes a toast to their kids for graduating pre K and elementary school. Wendy tells the kids to do whatever their hearts desire. Her only requirement is they get their master's degrees. If they do not receive master's degrees, they will not receive any trust fund monies.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, I fair enough your parents' money? Do you're not owed that? There's a lot of people with a lot of money that do not hand down the money to their children. They donate it when they pass away, Like I think Anderson Cooper was one that said that that he is not giving his children his Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's a difference between a trust fund, Like I don't have a trust fund, but there's a.
Speaker 3: Funny either do I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a trust fund? But what is it when somebody passes away a will? Well, yeah, so she wasn't living West.
Speaker 3: She was just saying trust fund.
Speaker 2: But we've seen a lot of graduations so far, like at this point now we just saw just now we're at pre K.
Speaker 3: It's like I think they were killing in May or June when everybody goes on to another you know, summer starts and there's no more school.
Speaker 2: And also pre K graduations kind of crack me up, because it's like you finished your yogurt and you did one car, you went to the zoo, and you painted your your classmates.
Speaker 3: We're going to kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Then Ashley invites her mom over. She talks about meeting with her lawyer about her divorce. She's using a mediator. Ashley's confidence took a hit after she left Michael. Now that Ashley has experienced being a mom alone, she says she is starting to feel like herself. She worries that her mom's boyfriend still isn't pulling his weight.
Speaker 3: By the way, another thing I learned Ashley's mom's only one year older than me. Yeah, I'm like, that's lovely. It's just lovely. Well, no, what else I learned.
Speaker 2: No matter what scene we see with Ashley, her kids are always on the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Counter, always always like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is like where they live, on the kitchen counter.
Speaker 3: But I don't hear much about Michael anymore.
Speaker 2: No, but on Watch What Happens Live, Ashley said she had a big announcement regarding her divorce, which she will tell soon, to which Andy said at the reunion, and she said, yes, at the reunion, My guess is it's a divorce, because I don't imagine they're going to have somebody on a dating show that's not divorced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. We go from scenes with Wendy Payne her mom her mother's allowance, to scenes about actually cutting her mother off. It's not the same mothering at all. No, she was also.
Speaker 2: Saying to her mom like that she's gonna end up taking care of her mom. So that's why she is putting additional pressure on herself.
Speaker 3: And well, I hope I was taking her own advice about dating that she's giving her mother. Yeah, I hope. She's so beautiful. She's so beautiful with a hot looking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I mean she's hot whatever. I guess that Winter House relationship ended too a while ago.
Speaker 3: Remember she was with that guy. Yeah, but you just just don't date anybody in the industry. She's somebody in finance blue eyes, blue eyes, what is it?
Speaker 4: Finance six four blue eyes?
Speaker 3: I remember well.
Speaker 2: Then Jazzy hosts a party to celebrate her boy friend's Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl when.
Speaker 2: To which the housewives take the time to make fun of MEA's boyfriend Ink for being short.
Speaker 3: DJ Apple Box, I just don't understand why he needed his sunglasses on. He had them on inside, and then Mia was saying, what that he's incognito? No, no, thank you for sunglasses inside.
Speaker 4: I just died.
Speaker 3: I mean I know that they said he's short, and I don't. I mean, come on, short people don't get any respect, trust me. I know, but yeah, that might not be. Yeah, but when they came walking in from the car, I mean it was, Yeah, he looked very very short. That's okay.
Speaker 2: But then Kiana confronts Mia about what she said North Carolina about her boyfriend Greg being a drug dealer, and Mia says it is a misunderstanding. Mia was referring to Kiarana's previous boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Then TJ meets everybody. He said, oh, TJ here we got teach, meets everybody. What does TJ stand for? Teddy Joe? Teddy Joe? Okay, so okay, all right, Oh my gosh, TJ meets everyone.
Speaker 2: He says, friendship is the best best foundation for relationship because without it, the relationship is just physical, causing.
Speaker 3: May day, may day. Poor TJ. He just keeps putting his foot in his mouth every time there's any kind of sex comment or sex talk that comes out of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he It's one thing to say, uh, it's one thing to say like you know what, we're waiting blubblah, but then causing boredom like you want to have both ideally, So Giselle, Karen and Mia talk. Giselle acknowledges that she told me what Karen said about me, are going to rehab for opioids. Then Mia correct, she did not go to rehab. She was looking for ways to holistic ways to release pain.
Speaker 3: Do you like chiropractors? I don't dislike.
Speaker 2: If I'm like in a lot of pain, sometimes I have like a chiropracticor that'll come over here and help, But it's.
Speaker 3: Not like yeah, yeah, it's something I am not really into. I do ever, I used to don't ever want to get my neck adjusted? Yeah, out of me.
Speaker 4: But then Mia and Karen agree they are both wrong.
Speaker 2: Either Robin being let go really shifted Gizzelle or she's been giving like the notice that she absolutely needs to keep things moving and making up quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why I love Karen. She's forgiving and admits she goes low, and she says, if you go low, I'm going to go lower. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, that's housewifery in its fineness right there. It's true. It's nothing worse than you know, someone going low at you and you go low back, and then they're the poor oh poor me, Oh god, how can you do that to me? No, and me. I took it in stride too.
Speaker 2: I mean even when like Mia kind of like laughs, like when it comes back at her, she's not, She's like, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: So you got to just hold.
Speaker 2: Your head high and be a shit show sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like my tough girls.
Speaker 2: Then Karen gets lunch with her cousin. He says he's concerned about Karen's stress levels. Karen says she's says on the night of her accident, her emotions repeat. Her cousin was on the phone with her when she crashed the Oh.
Speaker 3: I wondered why because I heard her say you heard the crash, and I'm like, how did he hear it? Did it happen in front of his house?
Speaker 2: I know That's why I was like, this sounds vaguely famili to another housewife's storyline, But no, they were on the phone.
Speaker 3: I mean I know that Karen has a pending case. I just wish she would take a little bit of accountability.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she will after we get through these next couple episodes and she's allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Did we hear anything on the news or when I say news, reality blurb about Karen's case? No, we never know what happened because that's all public knowledge. So I'm surprised me too.
Speaker 2: But then we get over to Ink giving me as kids dessert and Gordon comes over.
Speaker 3: This was so confusing to me.
Speaker 2: It was really confusing. Okay, so Gordon has made it clear. Oh, I guess something did come out about Karen. She tried to have the case dismiss and the judge said no.
Speaker 3: Oh so they haven't actually gone to court yet. Does that mean we still don't get to know?
Speaker 2: Like this happened a month ago, so who knows what's happened since. But I think it's probably just another delay tactic.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, Yeah, there's you can drag things out on the court. She said she was illegally detained. Allegedly, Yeah, so she's trying to get off like on a technicality. Is that what's going on? Search? I don't think they need like a if you get pulled over for DOUI do they actually need like a search warrant? I don't wouldn't think so. I guess every state's different. But I thought, like you're drunk and you don't pass, they go through your car. Yeah, one would think so.
Speaker 2: Then Ink moving on from do UIs to kids Dessert?
Speaker 3: Ink gives me as kids dessert. Gordon comes over.
Speaker 2: Gordon does not like to film with Ink and Mia. He is not okay with their relationship and thinks they're wanting him to film to make him look like he does. Gordon says, when I look at him, I see a person who had adultery with my wife. I also see a person who's trying to separate my family. And then Gordon throws out Mia had an abortion when she got pregnant with Ink's baby while she and Gordon were married. And then MIA's kids do not know that she and Ink are in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, this to me all is it's just nasty. I just do you think this is something that should be filmed and shown on reality TV? Or do you think this is taking it too far? Well, also, I'm let's get to that.
Speaker 2: But first and foremost why do we think Gordon agreed to even film in the first place.
Speaker 3: That's what I know. I don't understand it. So he will film with Mia and the kids, but he does not want to film with Ink. Well, he walked into a film and they were both there. He had to have known. Usually know what your scenes are before you film when you walk in who put it all film with?
Speaker 2: But it also feels bad with the kids in the other room. It's like adela delicate balance because like, I.
Speaker 3: Do appreciate mea trying to give us for real.
Speaker 2: Life, but like we also know that this is like a pretty small apartment. It's not like the kids are like three levels downstairs, like they're in a condo.
Speaker 3: And I don't really like Mia blaming Gordon's mental health all the time. Yeah, I don't really like that. I mean, I know that me is being authentic, but it's to the point where it's just it's sad to watch on that to watch it's it's too much like this is kind of stuff like you're going to regret And do you know this that these shows are going to go on forever?
Speaker 2: And I do, but I mean they did show that it seems like me as kids get along with Ink.
Speaker 4: But we've didn't discuss one thing that also happened at that party.
Speaker 2: When Mia said my father's my kid's father.
Speaker 3: She thinks probably that one is not. I mean, are we gonna find out is there going to be going to take it this far and talk about abortions and cheating and mental health? Are we at least going to see a paternity test?
Speaker 2: Is Jerry Springer going to show up exactly at the reunion?
Speaker 3: Was it Jerry Springer that did or Mari Povich? I think they both did. What do they be like in the Maripovich you all are the father? But yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Hard to watch, and I think, you know, we are going to see more of the discussion next week. We do know that Ink and Mia no longer follow each other on the gram.
Speaker 3: So wait, after they unfollowed each other, there was a video that came out where she was twerking and he was behind her. It was on Instagram, so you might want to check they might be following each other because he was following her behind really close. Okay, well this isn't.
Speaker 2: All a lot, but yeah, Potomac, it's it's bringing all of the things. It's bringing mess. It's bringing awkwardness, it's bringing some fun and yeah, so we are excited to watch Real Housewives at Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I know that tomorrow is Tomorrow night. Super excited,