Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today and Paul Swingey alongside Christine.
Speaker 3: Quino, and we're joined by Bloombergs.
Speaker 1: They need a set COVI, they need to what are you looking at this morning? Brom which is also selling off further after the Oracle news, we get the shares are down about eleven percent. Now that the care is avgo, it's of course coming off AI and actually we saw a strong earnings report, but the outlook is really shaking investors' confidence. What we heard from their CEO is that the company has a backloock of seventy three billions in AI product orders. That clearly shook investors. The CEO later qualified but the figure was a minimum, but that clearly is not bringing much relief.
Speaker 3: Broadcom has been on a crazy rally this year.
Speaker 1: The stock was up more than seventy five percent, so you can imagine that's one reason investors are punishing the company swiftly after this. The conference co come after this really big rally. Investors were seeking more clarity about what's the actual payoff from AI, and it seems like they're not very excited about the answer.
Speaker 3: Instead, they get a big timetable.
Speaker 1: There is no i AI revenue forecast for twenty twenty six, which is one reason investors maybe even more worried. The report actually showed some strong numbers. Sales were about nineteen billion, which is much higher than what analysts we're expecting. But we can see in that world of AI where everyone is worried about those circular deal and Broadcam is the center of many of those, including.
Speaker 3: One with open AI.
Speaker 1: Any type of outlook miss is punished very very harshly. Yeah, Org and it's and we're also talking leggings and Little Lemon having a good day.
Speaker 2: What's going on a.
Speaker 3: Very different topic, but lotul Lemon is doing.
Speaker 1: The stock is of about nine percent and it's searched about fourteen in earlier tradings. It seems like the CEO of the Price yoga Wear is about to move and then the company books it it's food ear outlook and announced that the CEO stepped down.
Speaker 3: After a period of sluggish growth.
Speaker 1: That's been an interesting space We're getting so many different brands with yoga pants that.
Speaker 3: Are worth more than one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: We have Yeah, we have Alo, we have Nike, even having a collaboration with Skim's and King Kardashian. So it's been a very competitive space. And lul Lemon, which was once kind of the leader and the go to market fo one hundred dollars yoga pants, has been struggling. The company has been down more than fifty percent this year. This is really one of the best days for the company in some times. The fiscal third quarter report had a few positive numbers profit and comparable sales bid analysts expectations.
Speaker 3: So some relief there and be more.
Speaker 1: Excited about the potential of a new CEO coming and kind of lift the brand back to the great days.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Finally, City Group CIT.
Speaker 1: Group shares are now flat, but they search in earlier trading. JP Morgan raised the recommendation on the lender to overrate from a neutral. Pretty big change there. City Group stands to benefit from a solid economy. This is just what JP Morgan is saying. At the same time, City should continue to benefit from further transformation, including improving its efficiency ratio, making progress on consent orders and reducing stranded costs, so.
Speaker 3: Quite a bullish forecast there.
Speaker 1: The price target is one hundred and twenty four doors, coming from about one hundred and seven, and this is about eleven percent upside from here, so pretty bullish. Note and we saw some upside in earlier trading, but now obviously the whole market is trading lower.
Speaker 2: After the Oracle news the stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen Toloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.