Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley i Almost Famous Podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's time for another episode of the Almost Famous Podcast. This week we have a special episode where we've solicited questions from our listeners. It's called just a Q and A. We asked you what you want to talk about, what you want to hear? What maybe has been on your mind that we haven't answered that we maybe thought we answered or we intentionally didn't answer.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: In this episode, we're going to answer it and we're going to ask a few questions back and forth to each other. Again, this came from you, So if you have any other questions for the Almost Famous Podcast for Ashley or myself, feel free to write us on Instagram or email us at Ben and Ashley at iHeartMedia dot com. First question is for Ashley, what are your thoughts when Jonathan showed up in the crowd at after the final rows, Well.
Speaker 3: He was asked to be there, So it was like the producers asked them to be there. It wasn't like he just decided to show up. They wanted some tension on him. I'm sure that's why they showed him a lot. It wasn't as if he was there because like there was something going on with him and Jen. I think that if you're gonna ask me from my personal opinion on what's going on with Jonathan and Jen, I think that much like with Hannah when she had that chat with Tyler about maybe being open to going on a date there after the final Rows, when she had you know, that crappy ending, it was a nice little oh well, let's see where this goes, Like if you actually picked the quote better guy, which you know they're the better guys. You you know, how we get like this whole other storyline to play out on social media, in the in the press, Like it's fun for us as an audience to see them possibly go with somebody that they didn't choose on the show, and then it's fun for them to play it up for the audience. And it's always fun, you know, to flirt with like a cute person, a cute person. Right, So, Jonathan and Jen are out there right now and they're going to a whole bunch of events together. I don't know that anything's gonna really, I don't really think anything's gonna come of it. But you know, there's a reason that she dumped him in the first place have we ever seen. But then again, think about this. I say that, but look at Ari and Lauren and Jason and Molly and Me and Jared and then a whole bunch of people from Paradise. They broke up and then go back together. So you never know what this franchise. But if you're asking why Jonathan was in the audience, he was in the audience to stir up some chatter because and the producers invite him to be there.
Speaker 2: Good for him. He's living his best life right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's been a little bit extraund social. He's like leaning in a little too far, Jonathan, cool it down. You're just being too obvious about loving the attention right now. Love the attention, but it would be so obvious about it.
Speaker 2: Ashley, do you think jin should consider going on Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 3: I'm a little I'm a little torn as a as a viewer, I'm like, heck, yes, I want to see her on Paradise, But as somebody who's thinking about like morals, if I were her, I'd be like, no, you guys screwed me over, I'm not going to work with you again. Well, in a way, they screwed her over, but it was really Devin who screwed her over. Yes, they showed her engagement and her propose and that was Yaki, But we're kind of over that now and we're on to the fact that she just ended up choosing the worst choice she could have gone with. Yeah, that's true, and that's sort of on her, but it's also on them for casting him. As we've seen, there's plenty that didn't catch.
Speaker 2: With Paradise not airing until to twenty five, how can producers ensure that contestants don't form connections on social media beforehand like what happened last season?
Speaker 3: Well, they cannot, Ben do you agree they cannot because there's going to be such a gap because it'll have some of Joey's girls on Paradise and they'll have some of Grant's girls on Paradise. It's going to be so hard to say that they haven't mingled, like, of course they are. They're going to be at the same sort of events together. They all like to hang out in groups like, there's going to be plenty of connections formed, and the show just needs to lean into the fact that there is almost a show off the show, and they're going to need to do their best at explaining the connections that have been made going into paradise. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I was an on Paradise, so I have no clue how they stop people from talking or if people do talk. I never did that time in my life.
Speaker 3: Ashley.
Speaker 2: If they cast Kelsey Anderson's dad, who's fifty seven, as the next Golden Bachelor, would that lower the age of the women's women cast in his season to be in their face these Would he be more of a silver Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna make the cast predominantly in their sixties just to stay with the theme and to make sure that there it's actually golden. But I think that that is kind of the one downside of casting Mark because they obviously made an exception to their sixty plus rule by casting him, and then if they cast him as Golden Bachelor, it's going to bring that question up.
Speaker 2: Final question, Ashley, is there anything you're doing differently this time around with Hayden based on what you've learned with Dawson?
Speaker 3: Your final question to me and then I get to ask you questions.
Speaker 2: No, that's final question.
Speaker 3: Oh, final question? All right, Well, yes, but they're they're silly, they're sort of silly things. Number One, when we get to like eating stages, I'm not gonna let him eat a lot of the foods that Dawson is just obsessed with and won't deviate from. Like this kid is going to start at with vegetables and he may never have macaroni and cheese until he's like four because I can't get Dowson to eat a green So I'm just never gonna like offer Raiden some of the crappy food that Dawson's obsessed with. And you know, one of the foods that really gets under the radar are protein bars. Protein bars are legitimately chocolate bars, and Dawson's so into them now and I'm just like, no, you cannot have a chocolate bar in the middle of the day. When you look at those ingredients, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And then this is very silly, But with Dawson, we would change his diaper all the time. We were changing his diaper in the middle of the night, multiple times, whenever he would get up for a bottle, even when there was like nothing in it. And I'm like, now, I'm like, no, kid, you know you get your midnight you're twelve thirty am, bottle, you get your diaper change, and then you get your diaper change when we all wake up in the morning. Just like your brother, just what your brother does now as a toddler.
Speaker 2: And everything seems fine, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's just peeing there. If he was pooping in the middle of the night, that'd be one thing, But like, no, he's sitting here, wet diaper doesn't bother you.
Speaker 2: You can be all right. Hey, that's question and answer is for the Almost Famous podcast. Continue to listen to all the good content coming your way. Until next time, I've Been, Ben, I've.
Speaker 3: Been Ashley, good night, and goodbye.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.