Speaker 1: What's up? Everyone?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of fut Around and find out. I'm here with my girl, Ashanti Ashanty.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, but I haven't seen you since last year. No, actually though, but yeah, I'm excited to catch up. I'm excited for this episode. It's been a long time, so let's just get into it.
Speaker 1: It's been too long. Yeah, we have a lot to catch.
Speaker 4: Up on, for sure.
Speaker 3: Let's go back. So Christmas. How is Christmas for you? Our favorite holiday?
Speaker 2: Our favorite holiday? Christmas was good. We had I think four days off this year. We got to go home after the Iowa game, which was on the twenty year. I'm already forgetting twentieth twenty first, I think it was twentieth. She got to go home that night, so I go home with my family and then we had to be back Christmas morning, which you know is an ideal. But it was a good amount of time off, just not really the day you want to be at home. But it was good. It was It was a great family time. It always is, no for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean you ended the break or you began the break with a wind, and then you got to spend time with the family, so that's a win. Another wind Christmas for me, I stayed in New York. I got to hang out with some family and some friends.
Speaker 4: It was just really low key.
Speaker 3: We watched basketball and just hung and it snowed. Oh my gosh. So I don't think it was maybe it was exactly Christmas Day like or maybe the next day, but the way it snowed, so we had like a white Christmas. I did all these the cheesy things that people do, like see the tree. Because I had some friends come into town too, so I enjoyed it New York.
Speaker 4: You can never go wrong with spending Christmas there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas in New York is beautiful.
Speaker 3: So you were telling me how you were Christmas shopping, Tell me what's the best gift that you received.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me start with saying this. So our Christmas traditions, I don't want to hear about yours. After it's very low key Christmas Eve. We order pizza, we open a present and it's always matching Christmas pajamas, and we watch movies all night, play games, watch movies, go to bed, wake up, and then we have a very chill Christmas. So like I'm Sana. I get to hand we go through presents one by one. I get to hand them out, and then we do we do some presents, and then we eat breakfast and then we finish presents and then like you're inmpjs all day, so it's very chill, and then we have a big dinner. So because I had to leave my flight was at like ten am Christmas morning, They're like, oh, should we do Christmas early? And I'm like, no, Sanna won't be here, Like no one told Santa to come early. So we woke up at five am and we did Christmas. So my family is the best because they are not We do not wake up early. We usually we sleep in until at least nine, so they all woke up early for me so we could have our normal Christmas tradition. It was fun this year because enej Bettencourt, who I played with at Yukon to transferred to Gonzaga, came over for Christmas again, so that was special. And then Jose's girlfriend Tulula who I called Chilula, also spent Christmas with us, so it's really nice to have them, you know, just the added family members who not exactly blood but they are family, so to have them there was amazing. Even I said all that, not to say my favorite present. Okay, low key, I.
Speaker 4: Was about to follow up. I'm like, and so what's that?
Speaker 2: So the best thing that I received? I got so many good things. I got some new books, I got some new bookmarks. Oh, I got a I got a like handheld like suitcase scale thing, like you know, like you hook the strap on the yes, because I am the world's worst packer and I always overpack, and my Mom's like, just hold it and stand on the scale. But like when I overpack, it's so heavy. So now I can just you know always. I really wanted that. So that I got this necklace, you know, just got me this super cute bracelet. So I was definitely spoiled.
Speaker 4: I love that. Okay, So I'm starting with Christmas traditions.
Speaker 1: That's Christmas traditions.
Speaker 3: So the last three years of Christmas have been like spent somewhere different. But usually I'll fly out to like Arizona because that's where like my uncle is, my two uncles, aunts, a bunch of family will fly out there and we'll go to my uncle's house and like everyone's cooking and just spending time Christmas Eve. You know, the drinks are flowing. We really get in like we play board games. It's just it's it's calm. Then on Christmas we'll open gifts and then we'll eat like, oh my goodness, the food immaculates.
Speaker 4: The baked macaroni and cheese, the yams, the.
Speaker 2: So would you say that you're a Christmas dinner is similar to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: So it depends on what side of the family I was spending it with. So, like I'm Jamaican, so I do have Jamaican family, and if I'm with them, dinner looks different. There's some fish, there's some other Jamaican dishes. But if I'm with my you know, just Black Americans oute of the family, then it looks like Thanksgiving for sure, like Thanksgiving Part two. But yeah, so usually this is the side that I fly out to, like to Arizona, that black American is given Thanksgiving part two. And my family they are musically inclined, so it's a lot of singing, drum playing, like a bunch of artists all come together and I'm in the background just making sure I sing low enough that.
Speaker 4: No one hears what's really going on.
Speaker 1: The hype.
Speaker 4: Okay, answer, yes, you know, but it's actually really nice.
Speaker 3: My family can sing sing, so it's just like, I'm like, why did it skip me? But it's that right because I can beat all of them in basketball and.
Speaker 4: They're bad, period is what matters.
Speaker 3: I think the best gifts I received, you know what I did receive like quite a few gifts that I really liked.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that is you know what. My favorite gift actually came from my friend Sean toal.
Speaker 3: She got me a devotional and in the devotional there's a couple of like I'm like going through it now, like reading through it, and she left like notes and she yeah, So I think that is definitely my favorite gi It's super intentional, super thoughtful. So that was my favorite gift. But I did, you know, shout out to the rest of my friends and family.
Speaker 4: I love y'all. They did give me some cool gifts.
Speaker 3: I got to watch, I got a bag, I got a bunch of stuff. I was like, Okay, I'm lit, but I love that gift.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite. Oh what was your favorite gift that you gave? Okay, my favorite gift that.
Speaker 4: I gave was my mother.
Speaker 3: Now listen, you know miss girl, oh bougie girl, I get it from her. But my favorite gift was she had been talking about the Hoop York City line.
Speaker 4: So Hoop York City by Alex Taylor.
Speaker 3: They have a clothing line, and so my mom every time I wear something from them, my mom was like, I want that, I want that, I want that. So they had to end of the year sale. I bought up and also received a lot for free shadow Alex and I just put it in a big box and gave it to her and she was ecstatic, is static, ecstatic. So that was definitely probably my favorite gift I was able to give.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was proud of all my gifts this year. It was like a chill. I couldn't top the cruise. But I really loved like the giving an experience because we don't need anything else, we'll have everything we need. So I made another little like another little like fake certificate, but this time it said like a trip to come visit me wherever I get drafted. So I told them, like my parents, obviously they're going to come visit me, Like I'll pay for everyone's trips, like they have to come alone so it's like a weekend, which is my mom, which is my dad, my fathers will come together, but get one to Tallula as well. So I'm sure like the three of them will come together and we can spend like just a sibling weekend and it'll.
Speaker 1: Just be fun.
Speaker 4: That's so thoughtful. Easy, that's dope. Thanks, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you asked me earlier about like what my Christmas meal looks like?
Speaker 4: What does a fun family Christmas meal look like?
Speaker 2: The fud family Christmas meal is very similar to Thanksgiving. It's it's almost the exact same, like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: What else we have?
Speaker 2: We didn't do greens this year. We usually do greens, so it's a little sad on that. But everything was rushed. No, no, I'm blinking. Just instead of turkey, they do a rib roast. Oh oh I'm delicious. So yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: So let's fast forward. What'd you do for New York's Eve?
Speaker 2: We played Providence and then we hung out. It was Gandhy's birthday, so we got to celebrate her a little. And then yeah, we had practiced the next day, so this show we hung out. I mean, I was who was I with. I was with a few people like Carolin from hanging out and we were so locked in. Oh, we were playing a game called Werewolf. I haven't played that before. It's like Mafia anyways, it's a lot of fun. It's someone to Mafia. We were locked in playing that, talking having a good time that we forgot to watch the ball drop. I was actually really upset about that.
Speaker 4: You guys have skipped the ball drop.
Speaker 2: We stayed up Joe midnight and didn't we missed the ball drop.
Speaker 4: I was that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean, at least you guys are having a good time at exactly you were locked in exactly.
Speaker 1: How was your New Year's?
Speaker 3: New Year's I spent honestly, it was crazy. So Christmas, I was in New York, friends, family, casual like the.
Speaker 4: Thirty year or maybe the.
Speaker 3: Thirty first flew into Memphis, spent New Year's in Memphis. I feel like the ball dropped. And then I flew to Miami. So I was in like a little hotel party with some family and friends for the ball drop. But then I was in Miami for Unrivaled like the next day.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, have you ever seen the ball drop in person?
Speaker 3: No, And I'm actually really glad you asked me that, because real New Yorkers we do not.
Speaker 4: Go see the ball drop.
Speaker 3: It's freezing, is pat people are acting crazy, They're loud, and then I imagine standing there, you know, people get there like the night before, we wearing diapers. Oh absolutely, because you because if you leave your spot in line, that's it.
Speaker 4: You're not getting it back.
Speaker 1: That is so feul. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So not me, honey. I will watch it from the TV three to one Happy New Year and texts all seventy six other people on my phone and that's it.
Speaker 1: I support that.
Speaker 4: Do you have a New Year's superstitions?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What is that? So?
Speaker 3: You know some people do the same thing all the time, or let me tell you this.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me, don't judge.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna judge. Tell me.
Speaker 3: You know that there are things they're sayings like, you know, some people were eating grapes under the table to you know, have a future love life or things like that.
Speaker 4: So I may or may not have.
Speaker 3: Partaken in some of those traditions in the past, but this year I did not. I just enjoyed the ball dropping. But so you've never done anything like that?
Speaker 4: No, it's all right girl.
Speaker 3: It's honestly, I'm not really superstitious, but it was fun.
Speaker 4: I had a good time.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that you're not gonna have a great love life this year because you didn't have any.
Speaker 3: I am believing, justing, I am believing.
Speaker 4: That it would be all right?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. Wait so recently, Sorry, this is a pivot off New Year's Eve. If there's anything else you want to say about New Year's Eve, nope, let me know.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: You you posted on socials about your Cottage Cheese care package.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was so hyped. I was so hyped. I said, it makes sense this. I've been waiting for this to happen for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was so hyped.
Speaker 2: When I opened it, I was like, there's no way like Cottage cheese merch. Absolutely Now I have a Cottage cheese spoon. Thank you specifically for Cottage exactly.
Speaker 4: Yes, I didn't even know they made those.
Speaker 1: It says cottag Cheese on it, so.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Wait.
Speaker 3: You know I'm the one who was like, do you have anything else about New Year's Eve? But I did have one more question. Shout out to the Cottage Jeeves, though super fire and the picture I think I don't remember the.
Speaker 4: Name of the brand that you put culture, Good Culture.
Speaker 1: They're the best cottage cheese.
Speaker 3: People have been sending saying, Asy needs to try this. Tell as to try this.
Speaker 4: I'd like to try Good Culture.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the best one. It's just so hard to finding Connecticut Good Culture. If you're listening to this, well.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: If you listen to this, take a second.
Speaker 1: Good Culture.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this, please stalk the grocery stores and stores Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: I will buy every single container you put out there, but there are none. So stalk the grocery stores out here, or send it or something exactly. But no, everyone should experience, is what you're saying. Like, everyone should try. Can I be roch you. I've never tried cottage cheese. I will be willing to taste a tiny bit, but you got.
Speaker 1: To be with me. I'll be with you.
Speaker 2: There was a girl on TikTok. Woman on TikTok posted her trying for the first time, and I think she ate it plane maybe and she tried it and she was like, listen, Asy, I tried.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I commented, I was like, tried in your eggs, like it's really good. She tried it in her eggs and she loved it. So there's hope as long.
Speaker 1: As you're willing to, you know, like I'm willing. Okay, I'm willing.
Speaker 3: What we'll do is we'll figure out how to make sure I don't just try it, Plaine.
Speaker 4: We'll have to figure out because I can't.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what it will be like. I just anyways, that's back to New Year's Back to New Years?
Speaker 4: Do you have any New Year's resolutions? Did you make any?
Speaker 2: I do have some. Someone asked me this recently. I didn't write any down. When they asked me this, I was like, yeah, I do. My New Year's resolutions are for twenty twenty six. The words like any form of embarrassment, embarrassing, insecure, like those words out of my vocabulary, like who cares, nothing's embarrassing like it happened. I'm not gonna be embarrassed about it. I'm not going insecure about it whatever. I'm really good at.
Speaker 1: Procrastinating and avoiding things. No longer doing that, starting starting now when it comes to text things. So if you text me now I won't.
Speaker 2: I have been avoiding my messages, but those were here. Out of my life for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: I love it here, what a great year?
Speaker 1: Are? Those are my big ones? What about you?
Speaker 3: I want to start writing things down more, the things that I believe for my life, and I started with writing down some of the things I want to do.
Speaker 4: So even writing things down is one of my resolutions.
Speaker 3: I really love getting to be in media, hosting this podcast with you, getting to host events. So I think I'm going to think I'm going to very really better myself this year in regards to that.
Speaker 4: So those were the big things.
Speaker 3: Actually, the number one biggest thing is to deepen my relationship with Christ and then everything else I mentioned, But yeah, those are the big It's like the big three.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's also mine. I'm trying to read the whole Bible this year.
Speaker 3: Oof, girl, you could do it.
Speaker 4: It was hard for me. It was hard for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I mean, I've gotten through the Bible now, but I remember trying to connect, like trying to do like the Bible plans like on the on the apps, and it will give you like a streak like, oh I read it three days in a row, four days in a row.
Speaker 4: And at the blank it was like twenty one days later, I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I'm definitely locked into with reading the whole Bible this year.
Speaker 4: So we can keep each other accountable.
Speaker 2: Yes, and make accountability partners.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's talk about your season. You are now in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: You guys are actually yeah, the beginning of conference play in the middle.
Speaker 4: You guys are undefeated. How's it been.
Speaker 2: It's been good. It's been a lot of fun so far. Yeah, especially this last week. We've had some really good practices. They've been hard, but you know the hard ones. When you're in it, it's like, Okay, this kind of sucks. It's kind of fun, but then afterwards you're like, okay, that was great.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Week's been a lot of fun. Games have been fun, and I don't know, it's just basketball is amazing when like you really enjoy who you're playing with and like everyone's confident, everyone like it's just moving together. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: You guys feel like you're hitting your stride right now. Now. You guys are flowing.
Speaker 2: I do feel like we're flowing, but at the same time, I feel like I felt that way all season, and yeah, we still continue. Like each game, I feel like we're a little bit better. I say it so many times, but coach seriously never fails to humble us in practice. There's always something that we need to get better out, that we need to work on individually as a team, so for sure.
Speaker 3: So circling back to some of the goals you set for yourself and the team earlier in the season, where do you guys think you are at in terms of those goals?
Speaker 1: What goals did I set?
Speaker 4: I remind you, don't worry.
Speaker 3: You said you want to be where you were going to be more confident, decisive, I'm more vocal leader.
Speaker 4: So those were some of them that I remember.
Speaker 2: I think I'm doing pretty well with those goals. I think I still have some progress to make on some of them as well. But season's not over, so I still have time to get where I want to be. I am going to add to my New York resolution to get out of my layup slump, and I'm going to stop saying I'm going to lay up slump. Because I can make layups.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: I can make shots from two feet I can't make shots possible, sure, full stop from wherever on the court.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I just remember, like from some of our previous pods, specifically with Coach g you know, where he was just expressing he would love to see you take some risk.
Speaker 4: Have you taken any risks this season?
Speaker 2: I'd say yeah, And I think a lot of times he was talking about like on defense, or I'd be in the right spot, but I wouldn't, you know, stick my hand in the passing lane, or like take that extra step and risk being out of position and missing the steal. For this year, I feel like I've definitely been a lot more risk taking socially on defense, taking not more shots, but you know, like not hesitating as much to should that pull up three?
Speaker 1: Because who cares? Like it's going to go in?
Speaker 3: I believe it and it's going to go in every time, Honey, definitely go miss to andever. An accomplishment that we talked about early and I don't remember who we had on the pod, but it was about rebounding.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of you. I remember you had eight rebounds. I was like, I love that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that was a specific goal of yours, but I definitely was like, I know that's something that we talked about, So shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, Fin it gets a little scary down there. I'm not gonna lie. You. Guys are big.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're scared of because you're strong. Play the tape. She'd be knocking girls out, running right through. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: What have you learned about your teammates by being in close games? Like early on? The first one I immediately think of is like Michigan.
Speaker 2: We haven't had too many close games, but I think Joseph just feel like the confidence that we have in each other and the trust has grown as the season has gone on. So I think that in that close game, we did trust each other, but as season's gone on, I feel like if we're another one of these situations, like we can trust that, like whoever is in that position is going to make the right play, whether it's set a hard screen, make a hard cut, make a good pass, make a lay, make a get a stop, trap the ball when it's needed, make the right rotation. I feel like that is the biggest thing that we've been able to develop, is like that trust in each other and that chemistry and knowing that, Okay, if I'm going to be here, like I know that blancer Sarah ash or kk is going to rotate and be in my help, Like I can trust that, which I think is so important on the court.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, i'd be locked in baby's guilt time conference. Sorry, okay, my last u goron question. Why do you always hold someone's finger when you're in the huddle.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. Oh, oh, I don't know. I've done that since high school. It just makes me feel safe.
Speaker 2: I have I really don't know. I don't have a reason just to annoy people. Probably it's how it started.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I feel like after every single game, I always see things on social about like you and the huddle? Are you and the bench? You guys are really fun to watch, and I know being present was one of the things that you talked about. And I can tell you're fully locked in the whole time. So shout out to you and get taken her off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do have a great time.
Speaker 3: All right, girl, let's get into our fudding games.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start with the what the fun of the week, But it's a special with the fun of the week.
Speaker 3: Yes, we asked a bunch of the fans and the listeners to submit. They're what the fud of the year, so of twenty twenty five, and we definitely have a lot of fun ones you want to get into it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I also what the fud for this week? Oh, go ahead, start us off.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's on topic because it's also from a fan. I took a screenshot. I got a dm oh it made me laugh. Okay, this girl said, easy. I went to church today and I saw someone wearing your throwback jersey. At first I thought it was a Dallas Cowboys jersey, but to my surprise, it said foot on the back.
Speaker 1: So crazy.
Speaker 2: Why is someone wearing a basketball jersey to church? That's my what the fud? Who allowed that? They must been praying for me? So thank you, whoever did that, Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have been feeling super blessed lately, so.
Speaker 4: Yo. Honestly, hey, listen, some churches you can wear whatever. I love that.
Speaker 3: You know, they really bought their Sunday's Best out and it just so happened to be a jersey put your name on it. So I'm glad you're feeling blessed girl. The church they definitely prayed for you.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 3: All right, you want to We're gonna read. Some fans submitted what the fuds of twenty twenty five. The first one was in regards to Stranger Things. Sadie Dot Sammy B.
Speaker 1: A m. E.
Speaker 3: Said the sad finale of Stranger Things. Now, I did watch Stranger Things. Do I recall in this very moment that I'm sitting here of the sadness?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: There it is, Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: I don't want to spoil it because I have a feeling you did not get to catch it.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it, so I don't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna spoil it, but it definitely was sad. And if you get a chance, I do recommend Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Does the what is it a dema Gorgon thing?
Speaker 4: Yes, demo gorgon thing?
Speaker 1: Does the demo Gorgon eat everybody?
Speaker 4: Eat somebody somebody gate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: But the end is really sad.
Speaker 3: Okay, the next one is gonna it's it's titled you know, Asy and Ashanti therapy session.
Speaker 4: This is an a Okay, the fans are venting to us.
Speaker 1: Okay, not qualified for this, guys.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do our best. You guys want to do our best.
Speaker 1: Set the barlow.
Speaker 3: Malia Danielle one four to three said, my ex best friend cutting me off and then me finding out she was running her mouth about something that I trusted her with.
Speaker 4: Smiley face. Dang girl, that's definitely what the fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, that's definitely what the fuck.
Speaker 3: But you know what I say, people try to leave your life, open the door and let them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What can you do? What can you do?
Speaker 1: You can't do anything. Gotta be the bigger person though you can't. Then started talking about about her. Gotta let it go, which is hard, which is hard.
Speaker 3: Talk to God writing your journal? All right, Maliah, you got this, keep your head up and it's better.
Speaker 2: It's better you found out now that she wasn't really your friend than a couple more years down the road when you guys got even closer and she knew more about you and whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just good advice.
Speaker 3: Come on, HK G L D two three four, because I do not know how to pronounce that Asy's obsession for good culture cottage cheese also getting to know her and Ashanti Moore through their podcast. That's cute.
Speaker 1: That is cute. And if you guys have tried good cultured cottagecheese, you'd also be obsessed. But whatever were for me, we.
Speaker 3: Will try it. We will try it. Oh, this one made me laugh. Emily underscore stats three. Ashanti eating dinner with a Z's family without a Z.
Speaker 1: When was this?
Speaker 4: It was like after one of your games.
Speaker 3: It was like your parents, your grandparents, Me and but Tully and we just went out to dinner crue. I'm saying we had a great time.
Speaker 4: They don't know that. I'm locked in.
Speaker 1: Okay, you really are.
Speaker 3: I had a flood bracelet like it says flood family on here.
Speaker 1: You're part of the flood family.
Speaker 4: You hurt it out her mouth. You heard it out her mouth, not me. No, but I really do, I really really do.
Speaker 3: Enjoy spending time with your family. They're really cool people. They made me laugh. They're a good time. So that won't be the first or last.
Speaker 1: Well, that was definitely won't be the last.
Speaker 4: The last, all right, last one.
Speaker 3: Addie loves women's basketball, Asy joining my live on TikTok genuinely a once.
Speaker 4: In a lifetime experience.
Speaker 3: Oh asy, you make people's freaking lives when you comment on like their tiktoks and join their lives. You don't realize like the smallest things that you do, showing up for people and may it really means a lot.
Speaker 2: I love when I get to meet the girls at games. That's one of my favorite things. I wish that there was more times after game or more time after games so you could like sign stuff and talk to girls, but there isn't. So when I do get a chance, that definitely is special.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: I listen, thank you guys so much for some point in the pod being so welcoming and warm to me joining.
Speaker 4: I'm really thankful and easy. You're the best. I love you.
Speaker 1: Wait, that was what the fudder? That's just you talking.
Speaker 4: That was just me talking. Now the fans who are always.
Speaker 3: Speaking, Oh my god, they have a lot of love, they really do.
Speaker 4: And that was me saying I appreciate it and that I love them and I love you. That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh see, thank you guys so much for watching today's episode. Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe to futt around and find out wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Fut Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media. Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charlotte Sumter Brugette, and Stephan Curry. Co executive producer is Kleana Maria Cutney. Producers are Mike Coscarelli, Grace Views and Mackenzie Fitzpatrick, and co producers are Kurt Redmond, Maya Howard, and Jacquelin Schoeninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Correlli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and a shanty plumber