Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy Pros m LB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Sign up today for price fixed and use the promo code leading Off when you do. It's me Joey p Joe Pi's a p of that, of course, is a Welsh. I'm feeling refreshed and renewed today, Welsh. It's been a long week. I got some rest. I got to the gym this morning. I got outside for a nice walk. I saw the sunlight. I hadn't seen that I felt like in like a day or two, between the rain and other things going on. So I feel good. I'm ready to go. And speaking of sunlight, I want to shine a light on one of our peanuts and crackerjacks. Right at the top, Richie Silva. Richie's got a big deal. Blockbuster, donabuster. Fourteen managers, twenty three players. It's a battle to the death here, Young, I Troy did Josh Young. I don't think Richie sounds like this, but maybe Josh, Matt McLean and Jill dig it. Here's the deal. I'm gonna give it to you, Yeah, Josh Young, Matt McClain and Jazz Chisholm and Richie got back Ellie, Dela Cruz, Bader and Crone. Did I win or lose the trade? I'm gonna say it straight out. Best player in the deal is Ellie. You got the best player in the deal. You got a guy who could potentially be the one one in fantasy. I think you're the winner, what say you, Welsh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, let's also be honest here. You traded Josh Young, Matt McLean and Jazz for Ellie. You didn't trade for Harrison, Bader or CJ. So just guys, I gotta tell you, I don't know if I love it, I don't I get the deal.
Speaker 1: No, man, the pitch was awful high day, Like even if I would have said I liked it the Tony Romo for a second, there, you traded.
Speaker 2: You traded three good Dynasty pieces for one incredible piece. It could be incredible piece, though, I'd point out, you know, since the All Star break, he's hitting under one hundred. The strikeouts are going through the roof, but he is like the most prolific stolen base guy since he's been up. I think you can stomach this, but I don't love it like you might think someone would love you getting Ellie. It's hard to get Ellie in trades. But unfortunately you paid the high cost of what an Ellie would cost you.
Speaker 3: In a Dynasty league, the price. I just wish he didn't trade all three of those guys.
Speaker 2: If you would have said any combo of two of them and another little piece, I might have been like, okay, Or if you got something else besides Ellie.
Speaker 1: I'll look at it this way. Josh Young's a very good player. I think he's gonna be a good player for a long time. I don't know if Josh Young develops into a transcendent player. Matt McClain was a player that I think a lot of us really didn't even have a beat on going into this year, and he's been very good. But again, sometimes those guys fizzle out because the leagues are so just to them, and then we know why we haven't heard of them. He wasn't even the number two or three guy in their prospect pipeline. Not that it's not a knock. I mean he could be great, But and then you got Jazz Chisholm, who feels like this annual tease if you will, of the guy that always could be really good, but he's never healthy and there's all these other things and blah blah blah. It's frustrating. I want the opportunity to get Ellie to other crew Richie. I would have felt better if you got maybe one other guy back, like you got Max meyerbacking this deal off Tommy John or some other piece like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, because j Abrams, you know, young guy who's still don't know what you want to I think that's enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you don't like bait.
Speaker 1: Major baiter is not really a piece you're super excited about either, so uh, but that's the thing. Maybe you kind of got one more guy back, but you got Ellie, And I still think for guarding.
Speaker 3: This a B like it's a beat.
Speaker 2: Like a B to me is like, all right, you find you got your guy that you know anything under a C or maybe this is like a C plus or something like that. You got a passing grade. You're fine, but I don't personally love it because you paid the high high price.
Speaker 1: My friend go Go Cards agrees with you for whatever. Thank you. All right, let's get to the headlines here at the top of the show, and let's talk about George Kirby season high match of the ten K seven shoutout innings on Thursday, gets a w over the Twinkies, a three twenty three era one point zero four whip. It's beautiful. One hundred and nineteen innings, one hundred and three k's just eleven walks. What an incredible run for George Kirby. You know, I know so much. We talked earlier in the year because Kirby and Gilbert were going back to back at ADP. Now we're sitting here at the end of July. I both have had good seasons, but clearly I think Kirby, you would argue, yes, is the better of the two. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean this was like preseason.
Speaker 2: It was all about the Kirby life in season, with how passive he got about strikeouts. I kind of wanted to get out from under it. Even though he had great results, He's just been more aggressive. I actually was talking about this last time on CBS. The one thing I was really impressed with in this game. I was looking at the three D pitch model of how he was pitching. He had I believe it was five total fastballs, that's it, that were under the bottom half of the zone. So picture of the zone as your rectangle, and only five fastballs hit the bottom half of it. Everything else was fastball up top, and then he was just dropping sliders in on the bottom half. So he just had this control of the zone. You think about, you know, fastballs coming in and if he's got good break on the slider coming in and then it falls down, it's just I think that's like an aggressive move. I think that has shown a little bit more of the aggression from a really really good command picture that I want to be more aggressive, and he wasn't doing any of that in the first half.
Speaker 3: He is now this is twins.
Speaker 2: But I'm optimistic that Kirby is starting to show those signs to move forward because he has all.
Speaker 3: The great pieces of a.
Speaker 2: Great picture with that command. So, yes, all about the Kirby the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the year. Yeah, Curby's are very good. I know you were very much on the Kirby side of this. I was on the Kurby side, not as heavily as you were, but you were definitely team Kirby all the way. Is it just me here every time we talk about him, I just pictured that little pink guy from Nintendo I just always do. I can't shove the little Kirby. You know, he's so adorable. He's played Kirby with my kids. He's so cute. We all played the Kirby together. It was good times. They're getting old now they don't want to play Kirby anymore. Jose Kintana allowed two runs over five innings Thursday in the loss of the White Sox. But good for Katama to get back on the mountain his first first innings of twenty twenty three, and we got him in July, so there you go. Corbyn Burns he was really good. So there's gonna be a lot of good pictures we're gonna talk about here at the top. Corbyn Burns great eight innings, two hits, ten K's Tyler Glass now three runs, but a really good day for him. Nine strikeouts for him, no walks. He's got a three six two era. We were talking a couple of weeks ago about that glass now era, there's an opportunity here. It was above four. It's like, look trade for this guy. Now. He always gonna start to come downs. He starts to, you know, ramp up again and when you know it, it has eighty strikeouts to eighteen walks over fifty four innings. The guy's a strikeout machine. Spencer Streider. That's the guy I should have been investing in. Yesterday. He got to double digit strikeouts. He got the thirteen. I don't care about the wins and no decisions and the losses. He got the thirteen strikeouts and six innings. Blake Snell, on the other hand, he did something historic for himself. You know, Blake Snell did Welsh. He set a career high match and walks yesterday.
Speaker 3: You should have done the ladder for walks and.
Speaker 1: Then the ladder for the walks. So boo on you, Blake Snell. I knew this was gonna happen the minute I said, okay, it's safe to go out and Blake Snell for me in the betting world, I mean, I have a little bit here and there, and it's worked. And that's why I I flew too close to the sun Welsh. It's like Icarus, you know, just a little yeah, too close there, and it burned me. But we're gonna make it back today.
Speaker 3: So he was another guy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I looked at the three D modeling and the thing that's nice about is though color code the pitches. He was like every pitch was clumped in its own area.
Speaker 3: There was no diversity as far as the strike.
Speaker 2: Zone, well outside of the strike but inside the strike zone two it was like, this is where this goes, this is where this goes. He it seemed very telling of what was going on with him outside of like just the really poor command. So you hope it's a blip.
Speaker 3: But this is why Blake Snell is scary mine.
Speaker 1: I had a Genie Alfredo who I've never seen the chat but love his work. Uh started this Schrider side of that man. Because the five y area for Gallon is rough on the road. Yeah, you know, that's the thing I keep going back to when people ask me Strider a Gallon for so young, I'm like, you know, I think this when you start to look deeper into them. Besides that bad run, this Strider had a couple starts. The inconsistency of the splits for Gallon, I think I hurt him at the end of the days. As good of a story they've been, you know, I think Strider should have got the rook of the Year last year. And I'm starting to feel like they're going to, you know, make right by him this year by giving him that award. I think it would not shock me whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Gallon was five, he was five perfect innings and then it both of these guys blew up in like the fifth or six or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did, they did, But I still I'm still Strider over Gallon no matter what Monceys showy Otani is going to start today for the against the Pirates, for the Angels. So people worrying about the blister some interesting stuff there too, like how healthy is he with the blister thing. I feel like that's going to go one or two ways. Either it's going to be a very managed start, which is kind of the way I'm leaning in the betting market for Otani today, where you're just managing, you're just showing everybody can go out there a little bit. Blister's okay, everything's fine, everything's fine. We're all like Han Solo and New Hope. Everything's fine. We're all fine here. How are you show he's fine or he's gonna go out there and drop, you know, seventeen strikeouts against the Pirates and it's gonna be that night. Like it's one of those two.
Speaker 3: It might be a little bit of the ladder.
Speaker 2: There might be the ladder there, because I mean, Pittsburgh over the last three games is striking out double digits ten a game on the season. They've held it, but they're they're a little bit on the on their heels right now. And I don't know, man, I think I hate those Otani games where you're like, Okay, this is a great matchup, and then he comes out and he walks three through the first two.
Speaker 1: Innings, you know what I mean, Like he's inefficient and the blister pops up. I think there's a lot of outs I have on the under of the strikeout prop today. We'll get to that in a second. Okay, because of the blister, because of the weather, the blister, the whole the whole thing, the managing of Showey Otani at this point wherever they are. Let's get to the rookie. Lookie, Colton Kowser got a go ahead RBI and also got a hit in this game, stopping an over fifteen spells. So good on you, Colton Kowser. I want to I mean, doesn't that sound like a name of somebody who is on Gray's Anatomy or something? Right? He plays a doctor Colton Kowser from Gray's Anatomy. Everybody Colton Kowser and everyone goes yay.
Speaker 3: I never watched Grazy neither.
Speaker 1: That show was on for like twenty seven years. Though, I feel like, how many seasons over under seasons of Gray's Anatomy. I'm gonna say thirteen.
Speaker 3: Didn't they have spinoffs? Didn'ty have like any spell?
Speaker 1: I think they did. Now I got a Google list.
Speaker 2: It's definitely in syndications, so it's got to be over ten. So I'm gonna go I'm gonna go fifteen years on Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: I think I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Somebody in the chat let us know, because you're not doing anything, you're just watching the show. Let us know how many seasons of Gray's Anatomy there's been. I say thirteen. Welsh has fifteen. JP says way over maybe the twenty seven. Originally I said it was closer. The Mets are gonna recall Mark Viento's from Triple A. We don't know how much is gonna play. Starling Marte has been dealing with headaches and migraines, so he's going on the il Uh. You know, Marte is such a frustrating piece because he's such a fun, exciting player. What he's healthy and he's on and he's so fun to watch. But he's just one of these guys just again, he's the games play just always never seem to add up the way you want them to. Uh. Ronnie Mauricio hit a ball that hasn't landed though, By the way.
Speaker 2: This is why, this is why I'm like hyper focused on those guys right now.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd be adding him right now, by the way, I am adding Ronnie Mauricio now this week wherever I can, because Mark Conna's gonna get traded a lot of teams like Marcana, he might get traded. Well, FAM just went on. The FAM is hurt too. By the way, the answer nineteen way to go, Michael, nineteen season.
Speaker 3: Is the years. I think I have the answer the answer.
Speaker 1: I was just about it, like Bones was another show that was on for like fifteen seasons. Like at the final year of Bones, after fifty I'm like, who's watching these things?
Speaker 2: I was about to say, what, what is the longest running show? But it's got it's the Simpsons, right because they're like.
Speaker 1: Live will be above the Simpsons because they've been going one since the seventies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess I was thinking like syndicated. Yeah, okay, okay, So second.
Speaker 1: Not a sitcom per se, you know what I mean, it's like its own kind of thing.
Speaker 2: They're both and they both kind of almost what qualifies in the real sitcommy type of thing like Simpsons is animated, uh, saturnata variety show? What is the like Gray's Anatomy Office whatever? What show has run the longest? Do we someone find that out? Now?
Speaker 1: Go to your work it coms and things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like not like.
Speaker 1: Aound round ten twelve years at the most, like Seinfeld was nine Big Bang Theory. I think got to eleven or twelve even like they pushed the limit.
Speaker 3: Because it might be Gray's Anatomy and I think it was ten. That might be, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And in terms of drama, it might well be because Law and Order it was probably around for freaking ever too, seven years in Law and Order. So you like the regular, you like the you know, the the SVU, you like that one. You like I got a Hot Dogs Dan Law and Order? You like that one. Don't worry, We're gonna get to Andrew Abbit. He's on the list today injuries, let's fly through these. Max freed schedule for rehabs start yesterday was postponem due to rain, so fucks will kind of hope for a better situation today. Your nolvres scheduled to play in a minor league game today and all weekend, So yay Alvarez returning soon. Tommy Fanm's gonna undero additional testing at being removed from Wednesday's game. Now if he goes on the IL and Marte's on the IL, Vientos won't be enough. Potentially then you might see Mauricio and Acna trade. Like, keep an eye ad Mauricio. Now, Tommy Edmund scheduled for live batting practice next week. That's a guy that I think could help some teams too, flexibility. I could see the Cardinals putting Tommy Edmond into trade to somebody.
Speaker 2: Well they've got Mason Win. You know that One of the things I'm probably gonna do this next week on the videos that we do, we're kind of we're down to one and it's going to be a hyper focus into the rest of the year. But the when you look at like players that are going to benefit from trades. If they were to trade, I mean they got Paul de Young, who can get the hell out of there. And if they trade Edmond Mason Win, say again, but by Mason Win is one of those players, you know, guy huge arm he can run former pitcher who's on their infield. Like the Cardinals have flexibility really at every offensive position to move guys and they can come up. So it's guys like Ronnie Mauricio, Matt Murvis, Mason Win, Pete Crow Armstrong.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see Peak Crow arms Strong. I'd like to see Nervis get another shot, you know, I think that would be fun before the end of season, would give us a much better feel for him next year.
Speaker 3: If Beers gone, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And look, Bellinger's another piece too. That could help a lot of teams. By the way, Larry, I agree one hundred percent. I wish Last Kingdom went nineteen seasons. But you know what, Last Kingdom start to finish perfection. They didn't stay at the dance too long. Oh Welsh, it's so good it is.
Speaker 3: It is the best the show. I'm kind of showless right now.
Speaker 1: Well, just finished season three of The Great which was terrific, The what the Great with and rape No grapes are fine. The Great is outstanding on Hulu five stars. Hilarious, witty, dirty as hell, hysterical. Go watch The Great, but Glass Kingdom, brilliant show, better than Game of Thrones start to finish And I'm a big Thrones nerd, and I still don't care that the like, the ending is exactly what I thought it was gonna be for the most part, Like everyone's still up in arms about that last Kingdom start to finish more, How would I put this? You had never felt that was a lull. Everything was good the whole time. It ended the way you wanted. You're like, this is great, good times. That's right, Larry knows what he's talking about. History where Weez remains without an official timetable yet Mason Miller is gonna throw a bullpen session on Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed. Mason Miller managers Ryan nota of the A's went to the IL so a lot of issues there. Fracture jaw Yankees put Josh Donaldson on the sixty day IL he gone, so no one Aronatto time in New York Perhaps Brandon Woodruff schedule take a minor league start on Saturday.
Speaker 3: And then one closer to Woodrofe one edition as well.
Speaker 2: I went out to the airson A Complex League last night because I.
Speaker 1: Was under eldeen degree weather.
Speaker 3: It was so hot. I was sold. MARYL. Kelly was supposed to be pitching.
Speaker 2: He was nowhere to be found, and there were multiple reporters that were there, and I think everyone assumed he was there, nowhere to be found. I'm thinking he's going to pitch tonight, and I think I'm gonna try to go down there just he you know, they're they're trying to build him back up to potentially come back on Wednesday would be the earliest he can. Just something to watch for Meryll Tuesday. Wednesday was the shot. Did not pitch last night, Maybe he'll pitch tonight in Complex, which would set him up to start next Wednesday against the Cards.
Speaker 1: Cousin Donnie said, you were melting yesterday watching that game. It's very possible.
Speaker 3: It is like melting going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so I'm going to with a nut one. He didn't make the injury list because I put him in Joe's Tough Guys and it's Jared Kelnick actually Jared Kellick didn't make it. The water Cooler made Joe's tough guys. It was stained a very very strong kick from Jared Kelnick. So I want to give some shout out love to the water cooler. Jared Kelnick going on the ten dil fractured his foot being frustrated, and now he is probably done for the year.
Speaker 3: It looks like did you watch the video though, it's a pretty.
Speaker 1: Of him being upset. You mean, yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: Super upset and he was really trite. Yeah, and he took.
Speaker 2: Blame for it and stuff. It's definitely that stupid. We get those videos all the time. Who is it so Conley with the Yankees, who's like throwing stuff and kicking the fan, And it's like these guys are doing this all the time, and this is what happens, like especially just kicking a uh like what was it a juggle?
Speaker 1: What? Like?
Speaker 3: Don't do that?
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy. Take your bat and beat everything around you. Don't use your foot in your hand. Lesson learned well, lessen.
Speaker 1: The hard way. So another piece now too, where I keep coming back to Gail Seattle. I told you see Wall goes and throws another you know, good night, Didnig fum Seattle. That's a piece that's expendable to me in the future and maybe the present, and he can help somebody.
Speaker 2: I still think they're buying. I said this on CB this last night, Tyler O'Neill. I think Tyler O'Neill is returning to the Mariners.
Speaker 1: All right, three up and three down. Matt Olson thirty first and thirty second home run last night. Yeah, baby, Christian Yelich three for four of the three on bomb himself against the Phillies. And Andrew Abbott was good yet again, eight scoreless. Holy crap, Welsh. You want to talk about somebody that I don't think any of us had on our radars for twenty twenty three being this Andrew Abbott might be that guy where we look up and go if you pick this guy up the waiver wire, chances are you did it for almost nothing. And what an incredible like he is League winner Andrew Abbott at this point in my book.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, he's a definite anomaly. What he's doing expected to erraise a little bit higher. Fastball is average.
Speaker 3: Meaning you know, have gone on about him like Ano is.
Speaker 2: Dicey about him because the fastball has such bad stuff plus ratings. The second theories are good. I think this is built around command. I think release points are similar, and the pitch mix just seems to be working. He's playing up across the board to his stats, and I think he's very hard to figure out. I do think hard to figure out players tend to not continue that insanity. But either way, like, we're going to see who he is through the rest of the year. And like your point, I got him in multiple leagues. I've drafted him, picked him up, then I drafted him in one. I've picked him up in two others, and he's been a godsend. He helped me win that first half roto league that I did for sure, and then I redrafted him for the head to head. So you just keep running Andrew Rabbit out there. But like I said, watch for the signs to start to turn in a not good direction.
Speaker 3: But they're not.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy thing. Ozark was fantastic, by the way. Everyone, Yeah, okay, we saw Ozark the other one too. I'm gonna start watching The Bear because I hear The Bear is great. They just finished the second season. But you want to watch something funny. Yeah, he's like a chef and then what we do in the shadows is hilarious. If you're looking for you know what.
Speaker 2: You've been saying that for a while, and I haven't watched. I need a good drama. I need a comedy and drama.
Speaker 1: Session is great. Succession is great.
Speaker 2: But see, I've seen most of the stuff. That's the problem, you guys are. I haven't seen The Kingdom. I've seen like all these.
Speaker 1: Last Kingdom is great. Watch the great, Watch Last Kingdom. I think you'll be very happy. I'm telling it.
Speaker 3: Grapes the Purple or grapes neither.
Speaker 1: I don't like any grapes. I love wine. Now I don't like I'm not grapes. I don't like squishy foods. Bogman knows this. Bog Boggan knows like, I don't like gummy bears. We had this discussion on the show, you don't like squishy food I was like, something came up. I was like, I don't like gummy bears, and then something came up with something else is I don't like that, and goes you don't like squishy foods, and I went, you know what, You're.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't like sour patch kids.
Speaker 1: No oh god no. My kids made me eat one once and I almost threw up. I was like, no, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: So consistency of squishy foods.
Speaker 1: Squishy foods, whether like I don't like berries, just typically speaking.
Speaker 3: I see I love all these things. I love squishy foods.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, those squishy foods everything. This is why we're here at the show. Marcus Stroman charged with five runs, four earned. These are the downs from yesterday. Obviously, Zach GREANKI went to one in tent on the year you gotta get you know? Is that great? You should have been in Joe's Tough Guys. Like that guy's going out there and just losing games. He's like, hey, I'm cashing.
Speaker 3: Paychecks, having fun. Paying for his question and uh wells.
Speaker 1: Byron Buxton zero for four with another pair of strikeouts Thursday. He has gone hitless in twenty eight consecutive played appearances. Going back. He has had a hit since July eighth. He is over twenty five with fifteen strikeouts during that span.
Speaker 2: Welsh, your thoughts, Yeah, we're done. I mean we're done with the buston stuff.
Speaker 1: It's should the twins be done?
Speaker 2: It feels like the twins should be done like no, I mean, they're what they're doing. They're doing what they're doing right now. You know, the positives are in spite of the two biggest contracted players kind of being oofs for them.
Speaker 3: You know, Buxton is.
Speaker 2: The biggest oof and Correa has been kind of ant because Julian is up, kiro Lov has been great. They still have Polonco coming back. So I just don't think you make a big concerted move. And also I think I'm probably gonna fall into it. Next year, Buckston is going to be dirt cheap. I think he was healthy at all this year, couldn't play the outfield. Once he's healthy again, it'll be tough to not fall into a super super dirt cheap Iron Buxton.
Speaker 3: But this year I'm umber it.
Speaker 1: I love our peanuts and cracker jags. The chat is so funny today, Like you guys, they're having a fun Friday even without us. So Feti Gini Alfrido says the Bear's fantastic, and Dan g goes cocaine Bear's pinoff maybe gets me interested. Well, if you've ever been in the kitchen, there's a lot of cocaine going around there. Too possibly, So get bear in the same thing. You know, I've worked around a lot of kitchens. I've seen a lot of things. You know what else I've seen? It's great. Prize Picks. Sign up for Prize Picks today. Here you go. How's that for a segue? Prize Picks download the app, go to prizepicks dot com and you can get one hundred percent to pause a match up to one hundred dollars when you use that promo code leading off one word leading off use it makes a Prize Picks Welsh pick a prize.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's what I have got today for you, Corbyn Carol to score a run Luisa Rise Fantasy Square, a couple singles, that's what he does. Colorado love that matchup, and I'm gonna go with the Otani strikeout over Joe. I'm gonna go with the good Otani today, just bing bang boom. Pirates going down left and right. It's Pirates of the Caribbean. They're all falling down. And so thanks to Otani. That is my score here for uh.
Speaker 1: Price Picks Pirates of the Caribbean code I is saying six pitcher strikeouts against Boston over he's been really good lately. Fernando tatists one and a half town bases against the Detroit Tigers at games at six forties. Just so you know, don't wait over on the one and a half, and I'm Corbin Carroll over on the one and a half total basis, So look at us, Corbyn Carroll all the way today. I'm gonna keep it simple here, six and a half strikeouts for Braxton Garrett over against the Rockies, plus one sixteen. Gonna go the under on the showy Otani seven and a half. It's a good enough number under all these weird circumstances, and I think people are gonna be very tempted to go with the over, and I think I'm going to go against the math here a little bit of plus one ten. If you put both of these things together, by the way, with the probable lock of the Houston Astros and fran Berveldez beating the A's, you're gonna get five to one in a parlay.
Speaker 3: So just put that out and stay the parlay again.
Speaker 1: Braxton Garrett six and a half over Otani seven and a half. Under Astro's money line plus five hundred, you get that's pretty sweet. I mean, the one is a gimme. So basically, I think I got two things that are gimme's here and then the Otani wild Card, and if I get that, it's gonna be a good day and I make back all my blakes Now money that I lost. And I'm still I mean, Blake Snell is just always gonna be that guy for me. Well, she's my kryptonite. There's nothing I can do about it. You're betting pieces for the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, yesterday was all right, two and one. If you guys did play it.
Speaker 2: We hit the Hits parlay and the Seattle first five money line played, So both of those are really great. Just throwing that out there today, I am going with another money line to the first five, the Arizona Diamondbacks. They are actually plus money on it because Tommy Henry's on the mountain. You can get minus one thirty if you want to get half of a run, so if the team were tied, then you would win. I'm gonna just take the money line up against the Red It's been lively. He's been pretty good, but Diamondbacks are hot. So Arizona money line through the first five innings. I'm taking the this might.
Speaker 3: Be a weird one.
Speaker 2: Texas Dodgers three and a half runs through the first three innings under Tony Gonslin and Andrew Heeney going through the first lineup, and then we'll just throw it back out here a tiny strikeouts seven and a half over. Those are my three plays for today that I'm loking into.
Speaker 1: Some good ones. You know what else is good for you is so rare go. Sign up fantasypros dot com slash collect. It's free, it's fantasy. It's cards. You create your team, you have your roster. They're yours forever and ever. The day you die, that's your roster. Or you know, that's kind of more of it. It's just not fun. It's a fun baseball card game. At it's fantasy. It was a little melodramatic. You can also join our league after you sign up at fantasypros dot com slash collect over at Fantasybros dot com slash leading Off. It's a beautiful thing. Go join it. Try so rare it's fun, especially if your teams are not doing well, you're not gonna make the play payoffs. It's gonna be a fun little thing you can do and just kind of enjoy baseball and enjoy life again.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're like, you're a loser. You suck at everything, especially.
Speaker 1: And you know it's you know, your house got four closes.
Speaker 3: Let's do at anything else. But you could be good here you're ugly.
Speaker 1: You know it'd be so rares for you. There you go, here's a promo to sell code. I Senga ten point four k today, Joe Ryan ten k, sho hel Tani ten point two, little risky. I think Framber's eleven point two. I think he's priced out, so Ryan and Sango my big two targets today. Six k's in the W. I think we can get there. Houston, Dodgers, Cincinnati. Those are my stacks of the day. Jose Brew two point six, Jeremy Pana two point eight, and Christian and Karnassi on two point eight. Those are the picks of the value. I'm going Matt Olson for the weekend because I think Matt Olsen is just in fuego right now. Austin Riley, by the way, really heating up to post break. Nice to see because Wonkey had a nice piece on Fantasy bros dot Com about players I think looking for big second halves and I think Riley was hers and if not, I'm going to give her credit. Anyway. Here's the board, Razor Ramone, who's not too happy because I think the Brewers are getting you know, Burns at a good start. Woodrofe's coming back. Razor doesn't look happy in the chat today, so I just want to remind Razor life is good. You're at the top of the home run board. Tater is tied thirty six, Hoffins at thirty one. You guys do an amazing job with this again. Fantasy Bros dot Com slast chat to join our discord for free. Join it, check it out, and then use it for football season and then baseball season next year to find some leagues with your friends, or make some new friends and find some new leagues. That's what you did.
Speaker 3: Guess what, Joey. Yeah, in about two and a half weeks.
Speaker 2: I will be with mister Dennis Sidler of Sid's Grafts and mister Corbyn Carroll like in person getting that helmet signed for maybe Razor or Tater or somebody else. I will be there getting that helmet sign in person in about two and a half weeks and.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Be trying not to be like, oh, cooky cute. You know, I'll be very cool.
Speaker 1: I am like, Hi Corbyn, Hell.
Speaker 3: Hell had a very great season, buddy.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of yours. Yeah, tap him on the head.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that'll go.
Speaker 1: Well, who's your home run call for the weekend?
Speaker 2: By the way, big boy Corbyn Carroll, that's something you're tall about to say, something that got cut out of the Football Podcast yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm about to do that. You call a tall big guy, big guy, I'm going Corbyn Carroll, Corbyn Carroll's gonna take you to the Promised Land this weekend. Buddy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's better than being called a little man, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's more condescending, big guy or little man.
Speaker 1: Big guy's fun. Big guys like, hey, everybody loves the big guys.
Speaker 3: But everyone who's not a big guy's like, hey, this is fun, this is a good time.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, look hope everybody weekend. I said Matt Olsen yesterday, I forgot to say my name, say my name, little child for you there, but I I did put it in the chat there. But I'm going with Olson for the weekend. That's my dude, hitting bombs. That's what he does, leading the National League at home runs not too shabby. We'll be back again Monday with more baseball. Make sure you subscribe to Fancy Rose MLB and of course don't forget to click that little bell to lick those ding for notifications. That'll do it for me and the Welsh. We'll see you next time. Kids, enjoy the weekend.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye,