Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, the.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Okay, Damian, let's get into some individual market movers now. Very please that Norah Melnda is joining us in studios. So, Nora, what have you got for us?
Speaker 3: Well, of course, if you've been talking about all day fin liquidity in this holiday shortened week, but we are looking at shares of some of the tech stocks. They are dragging the SP five hundred lower. We're looking at shares of Nvidia, that's taker Invda, and also Tesla TSLA. They are dragging the mag seven stocks lower. So you are seeing those stocks trading off. I'm looking at shares of Video right now down about one point nine percent. So it's really interesting, especially as we are heading toward that CEES conference that'll be next week, so we'll be hearing from a lot of these tech companies. Just interesting to see what the trade has been like right now for tech companies, especially since they've had such a seller year.
Speaker 4: Well, you mentioned tech, and I look at the S and P four ninety three and I say, wow, Up seventeen percent this year. It's up you know, call it eleven twelve percent on average over the last decade, and has been positive eight of the last ten years. So who's to say that you're going to be rotating out of tech and into some of these other sectors, right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's going to be interesting to watch, especially as we head into twenty twenty six, to see whether or not there's going to be any sort of rotation because you've been seeing so many investors betting on this sector of the market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious about Lululemon and that story. I woke up to, you know, an alerts on the founder nominating three candidates and going all sort of aggressive on this what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting because if you look at shares of Little Women that's ticker lu LU, we're seeing shares are down forty five percent so far this year. It's a brand that's really been struggling in terms of getting broad based reception, but we are seeing shares pointing a touch higher. Shares are up as much as one point eight percent today in trading, and this is after its founder Chip Wilson, as you mentioned Vonnie is pushing for changes to the board before they select a new CEO. So we're all in following this story as we continue to see whether or not Lula Lemen is actually able to flush out some sort of turnaround story.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm actually I'm actually interested in what our friend Joe Wisenthal on the Outlots podcast with Yon hatsis from Goldman Sachs at I mean SMP at seventy six hundred and you got ba a Morgan Stanley. Actually, I don't think one analyst on the street is calling for an SMP price target lower than where we are today over the year ahead. Talk to us about this bullish sentiment. Can it last?
Speaker 3: Oh, It's definitely something that I've been talking about with my sources, especially if you think about the fact that if you just rewind to last year. I don't think that where we sit today is what bulls were expecting, But it's not what the bears were expecting either. It still continues to be a lot of bullish sentiment if we look at what strategists are thinking in terms of price targets or where the sp might end next year. So it'll be interesting to see whether or not we're able to see this tech rally continue, or whether or not you're going to start to see people looking to other places outside of that tech trade as you continue to see people going all in on artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: And then know where we had a deal. I mean, it's just been a week of deals, but another one today, Mark Gownzi happy mom.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, oh for sure? And what is today's Monday? Right? Yeah, so we can say m and a Monday perhaps Looking at shares of Digital Bridge, this is actually a company I had to look into. This is ticker DBRG. It's about two point seven billion dollars in market cap. It's a wireless or wireline telecommunications company. We're seeing shares surging as much as ten percent for double digit gains. This is the highest level we've seen for the company since October of last year. This is after SoftBank Group agreed to pay for the company. Here we are seeing that Raymond Jane analysts are saying that they called the valuation quote unquote underwhelming for this deal. But you are clearly seeing the street taking a liking to this, at least if you look at the share performance for this company in particular, shares up about nine point seven right now. But on a your today basis, we've seen this stalking in about thirty five percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they have just been wiping up all of these data signs. Yeah, all around the country. It's been a fascinating lotch.
Speaker 3: Or a billion dollar deal right here.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest round of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.