Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a hump Day. We'll finish up on the Trump or Not Trump, the Biden garbage, We're all garbage people comments. We'll do a little blackmail talk email talk, and we're gonna have to tackle some voter election integrity stuff that's gonna make us all uncomfortable. All that BK's coming up a half hour from now, and more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show this hour. In case you missed the first hour, go download the podcast. iHeart Spotify, iTunes is where you can find it. We're going through the Biden Harris saga. So we went through how how they started fighting, why they hate each other, how the Biden presidency went, and then we talked about the coup and how that all went. And then you get to where we are now. And here's where we are. Joe Biden has the horrible debate, the worst debate in the history of the United States of America. Joe Biden gets run out, Obama runs him out, Pelosi runs him out, the system locks shields, decides he is risky for their power. Remember, the system is very much conditionally loyal. As long as you're helping them, they love you. The second you start hurting them, they will destroy you. Joe Biden found himself quickly on the receiving end of that destruction boom. Too bad, so sad. Political career over. Now, let's discuss the two different people. Joe Biden is a very proud man. All men generally are. I'm not going to make that unique about Joe Biden. Most men have a tendency to suffer from pride. Not that the oracle whatever happen that problem, but most men suffer from some form of pride. And once you, once you start notching things on your accomplishment belt of life, it's easy to look at those things and get even prouder. And I'm gonna say something right now, but I don't actually mean it to offend you, and it may not even apply to you. But let me ask you something, fellas, how many of your accomplishments in life can people see if they walk in your home or walk in your office. It's a very common thing. Do you have that you have that doctorate diploma hanging up above your desk? Oh, what's that my trophy? Yeah, I'm one state in high school. But it's a normal thing. I'm not dogging on you for it. I'm not insulting you for it. But when men accomplish things in life, we tend to want to brag about those things. We want to be applauded for those things. We want people to look at those things and admire us more. Every man wants to be admired. Every man wants to be admired. It's not unique to you or me, or Joe Biden. But Joe Biden has this long life. He was a United States senator, vice president of the United States of America for eight years, and then president of the United States of America. I know he's been a piece of crap for all that time. I get it, But let's be honest, that's quite a resume. When you think about that, what's going on your tombstone or on my tombstone? I'm not sure that. I don't know. I never really thought about it. But if you're Joe Biden, what goes on the tombstone? Do you think it's going to be loving husband and father?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's not. There's a lot on that resume, and at the end of your career, you're feeling pretty proud of yourself. Imagine ending a career like that in disgrace. Remember when they were trying to push him out. We actually got a story leaked about this. We talk about talked about this on the show. That part of their concern, part of Jill Biden's concern, and as horrible as she is, it's an understandable concern. Part of her concern was his legacy. She didn't want his legacy to be that debate. She didn't want that to be the thing everyone remembers Joe Biden for. But the coup happened, and now that will be Joe Biden's legacy, whether or not it's specifically the debate. When Joe Biden is brought up in political circles ten years from now, twenty years from that, whenever he's brought up, he'll be a punchline. He will doesn't matter what else he did, even in Democrat circles, it'll be kind of oh yeah, yeah, oh Joe, Yeah, So there you are. You're Joe Biden. You have this long list of accomplishments. You're super proud. You just got knifed out of reelection. You don't get to run anymore. Your political career is over. It ended really, really badly. It ended in embarrassment, It ended in disgrace, and incomes Kamala Harris. Let's discuss her side of this from her perspective. Remember, this is a wildly ambitious person who always wanted to be here. She's already bitter and angry about how she's been treated by the Biden administration. Now she finally gets this opportunity to run and be the nominee. She's hand selected by the system to be the nominee, and she knows, of course, publicly she has to act like Joe Biden's best friend. They both have to keep up this public facade. I love her. She was always in the room, and she always has to say, yeah, Joe Biden is the best. And it's the reason, it's the reason why she can't ever answer these questions well, because she really can't publicly. This is part of the deal. She can't publicly say, yeah, Joe sucked. I totally disagreed with him on everything. I would have done things way different. That's why they've never come up with a good answer for this.
Speaker 3: I think what some voters are struggling with, and we've heard this across the state, is when you discuss your plans, they come back and ask, well, why haven't you done it already?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not president your vice president.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly, but I'm going to tell you what I'm doing as president when I have the ability then to do. What I know, based on my experience, is a new approach that is about building on the good work that has happened, but there's more to do, there's more.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 1: That's not good. And then there's Joe shoved out, bitter, angry. Joe Biden is going to demand some public speaking as he finishes his presidency. We've all just kind of moved on. I'll tell you, I'm guilty. We've all just kind of forgotten about the fact that Joe Biden is still the top executive in the United States of America. He is the commander in chief, he is the president of the United States, and we all just kind of moved on. Who Joe, Oh, yeah, I remember that. No, he's still president and full of pride, and so Joe Biden wants to speak, and Joe Biden, he has been from what I understand, very much kept at arm's length by the Harris campaign because he keeps verbally pooping on himself. But you can't keep a lid on the president forever. And on CNN he goes he's trying to push forward this Ah, we love the Puerto Ricans there and if which in and of itself is hilarious, as if anyone Puerto Rican is actually offended by that dumb joke. Actually, that funny joke. No one's offended. But he's trying to build up some sort of a propaganda campaign. Only Joe Biden has a problem, you see, Joe Biden's mind is broken. Remember remember the nord Stream too thing. You've played it many times on the show. We all woke up one day and this nord Stream two pipeline, which is not here. Remember it's over there in Europe. It's not here, the nord Stream two pipeline. Wait, someone blew it up. How'd they blow it up? It was underwater? Who even got underwater? Who could even do such a thing? And everyone has kind of washed the hands of it. I don't know, I mean, maybe it was maybe there's some rebels, a group of kids or something. Maybe they got some firecrackers. But everyone with the brain remembers Joe Biden at a press conference, not in control of his mouth anymore.
Speaker 6: Let me answer the first question. First, If Germany, if if Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be there will be no longer on nor Stream too.
Speaker 2: We will bring it into it.
Speaker 4: But how will you how will you do that exactly?
Speaker 6: Since the project in control of the project is within Germany's control, we will, I promise you, we'll be able to do it.
Speaker 1: What happened there? Joe Biden was briefed by his national security people that in response to Putin's invasion, if there is one, this is back before there was one, that they would try to hurt Russia by blowing up Nordstream two. This was undoubtedly top secret. The highest levels of classification would have been applied to this information. But when you elect a president with dementia just because he has a D by his name, there are consequences. You see, Joe Biden, not able to filter out what he's allowed to say and not allowed to say, runs to the cameras and tells the entire planet the national security secrets he was just given. Joe Biden can't control his mouth, and that brings us to the comments more specifically, the motivation behind them before we get to that. Seems pretty appropriate now to talk about age. It happens. It's not just your mind that slowly breaks. One day you wake up and you don't have any cartilage left in your knee. You got a disc problem in your back. Your muscle and your biceping just nags at you all the time. Your hands hurt. Pain as the body loses what it used to have. Pain, it comes daily pain. It's awful. I've experienced it. I know what it's like. So what do you do. We generally do one of two things. We take something to mask it, which is terrible for you, or we ignore it, which is probably just as terrible for you. You don't have to do that. Fix it with relief Factor. Fix it naturally. Relief Factor is one hundred percent drug free. It's a daily supplement. Your body's trying to fight that pain, fight that inflammation. Relief Factor helps your body do that, and it works, and you don't need to take my word for it. Try it for three weeks. It's nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. You'll order more one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. You're almost painfree. Call today, We'll be back. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show odd A Tuesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. He can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. So Joe Biden, he isn't in control of his brain. And it's not that he says things that are dishonest. He's so honest now because he can't filter it out anymore. That's why he told the entire planet we were going to blow up the Nordstream two pipeline five minutes before the nord Stream two pipeline blew up. And it's why when he went on CNN last night he committed a terrible error that will make a difference for the Kamala Harris campaign. I'll explain why in a moment. But the little clip you've heard all day long where he called the supporters, not Donald Trump himself, he called his supporters garbage be.
Speaker 3: Watching my president's speech and will wait a minute.
Speaker 1: That was the wrong one I hit there on this one.
Speaker 6: Only garbage I see floating out there as his supporters.
Speaker 1: You don't do that. I realize modern democrats have done it. Hillary Clinton's famous deplorables comment. I realize it's happened. But it's simply one of those things that's been understood in politics forever. You can insult the other candidate, you can throw mud at the other candidate, do whatever you want, say whatever you want to the other candidate. You never never, never, never, never, never, never insult their supporters. And it's not because you like their supporters. You never insult their supporters because what you want is you want to always leave the door open in case they get sick of their candidate or annoyed, or maybe they're waiver. Leave that door open so they can walk through it into your camp should they so desire. But if you find yourself calling them deplorables, calling them Nazis, calling them garbage, then what you've done is no matter what their guy does, they're never coming over to your side ever in a million years. You have cut off any chance you had at earning their vote. That's why politicians historically have not done this. Joe Biden did it. But why did Joe Biden do it. He did it because he doesn't have a filter anymore. He did it because that's how he thinks, and that's how every single Democrat in this country thinks. I don't say that offhand. I have lived in the Democrat stronghold of Washington, d C. I have been at the parties, I've been at the bars, I've been at the gigantic meetings, and I'm here to tell you when you get groups of Democrats together, elected officials, media people, or otherwise, they discuss you in ways that would mortify you. It's a talking point. They laugh about it. Yeah, hopefully some Republicans will die. Ha ha ha. That's how these people talk. They're used to it. And so when Joe Biden goes on television, you're supposed to censor that part out. But he can't do it anymore. And the reason it's such a critical mistake is this. How often have you heard the phrase the term you need to budget your time? You heard that before budget your time? Everyone's heard of that. What's that mean? Obviously you have to there's only so much time you can dedicate to eating or working out, or sleeping or at the job. Because why, because time is finite. Time is real estate. It's precious. It's rare. We are in election season. We are one week less than a week till the election. Every single day is precious. Every minute is monitored of the candidates. With seven days until the election, That's what yesterday was, with seven days until the election. Because of Joe Biden's mouth, Democrats and the American media have had to use one of those seven days cleaning up Joe Biden stipers.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden has never been a big arena speaker. He's never been the most fluid speaker. And by the way, as someone who had a starter growing up, it's very obvious to me if there's an apostrophe at the end of supporters there. He was referring to the garbage viewed by supporters, not simply the supporters themselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, laugh about that apparatcheck, talk about the lie he just told, and all that we can do all that. Politico did the same thing. A bunch of different publications have done the same thing, acting like there's an apostrophe there, even though we can all hear the extended versions.
Speaker 6: The other day speaker a real called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know the Puerto rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters. His demonizational scene is on.
Speaker 1: That's what he said, and everyone knows it. It's not that the media is lying to cover up for him. Of course they law to cover up for him. They're not reporters, they're apparatics. They're warriors for the revolution. The point is this twenty four hours was supposed to be spent earning votes for Kamala Harris, and instead they had to waste twenty four hours they'll never get back a week before the election. Cleaning the poop out of Joe Biden's diaper a devastating mistake, and in the end, if the election ends up being really close, we'll never know it for sure. Stuff like that can cost you the election. Trump gets to spend all seven days vote for me, don't vote for her. They had to spend one of those seven because Joe Biden went boopy in his pants again. Amazing and hilarious. Now, let's talk to BK about microwave weapons and who he would want saving him in a hostage situation. Let me also talk to you about your dog and the garbage food you give him and your cat. We all do it, We are all guilty of it. I still give my dog garbage dog food because it's all garbage. It's all brown. Dog food is all brown because it's all dead. Otherwise it wouldn't last very long on the shelf, and the dog food companies would lose money, so they kill everything in dog food. You essentially give your dog a fast food double cheeseburger, every meal, empty calories. Your dog doesn't get nutrition ever. And then we wonder why did Muffy die at ten? Because had vitamins antibiotics or antibiotics. Probiotics antioxidants is the word I was going for. Muffy never got what Muffy needed. So start sprinkling roughgreens on Muffy's food. All natural nutritional supplement created by naturopathic doctor Dennis Black. You will see physical differences in your dog, just like you would in yourself if you never had nutrition and then started to get some call them free jumpstart Triobags at eight three three three three My Dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse We'll be back Truth Attitude Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I think BKA does it on purpose with the music at this point in time, it's so grotesque. It's just it's I feel I feel like a dirtball listening to BK's dirt ball music. You feel like I'm in some underground grunge metal thing where everyone's head banging and running into each other joining me now. Former Air Force PJA, host of the Wonderful World News with BK podcast BK BK. Be honest, you go to those weird metal bar things just so you can hit people, don't you?
Speaker 2: No, I Jesse. I used to, but honestly, the only time I really listened, I just listen to it now when I'm just filled with hate and taking out with the kettlebells at the gym. I mean, these massive cantelope sized shoulders don't just build themselves overnight. I mean, obviously you know you know what I'm talking about, of.
Speaker 1: Course, well, of course, well adonnas is like you and me, obviously standard.
Speaker 2: It's standard, Jesse, this is a standard day. I mean, how else do you get the ab veins snaking into the upper sides. It's incredibly aesthetically pleasing, and that's what we should be shooting for as men.
Speaker 1: BK. What are microwave weapons? I saw some headline about from military something I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention, but they were talking about laser weapons and microwave weapons, direct energy weapons finally being ready for the battlefield. Now I really don't understand that world. What the purpose of these things are, what do they do? What do they do?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean I'm not a Jesse. This is kind of a little outside my baileywick of course, but yeah. Microwave weapons are also known as a high power microwave HPM weapons, and it is a type of directed energy weapons. It's what they do is they put out like electromagnetic energy, and the big use of them, of course is to damage electronics. So, like you and I have talked about many times before, you know, these measures are going to come out, the fancy weapons come out, the countermeasures come out, and I think eventually we're just going to be back to gunpowder and spears, you know, but you can use those direct energy weapons though to Actually they have various settings under Jesse. You can either you can destroy them, but you can adjust the settings to them to just temporarily degrade or even just disable them without completely destroying them, which is pretty cool. So you could render a weapon system uses a counter an electronic weapons system useless and then maybe when you're doing mop up, you can just take all of those weapons. Now, as far as those being ready, yeah, that's still kind of a pie in the sky attitude. They've been looking at these and trying to get better at them and figure out how to make them portable and accurate for decades, Jesse. They've been trying to do this, and you know from your right from what I've been hearing, oh, we have them ready, we'll see them on the battlefield any day now. Well they've been saying that also for ten years, so you know, we'll see what happens. I think eventually it's it's definitely going to happen. I wouldn't say we're quite there yet.
Speaker 1: Though, b Kay, how do you get bad guys out of a cave? Sorry, my mind's been all over the place today. Whenever we talked, I'd like to well, well, Afghanistan was so cave heavy, and you read about battles like Saipan Ewojim. I mean, there are a million different examples of this. But the guys talk about they write about the horrors of getting people out of caves, and I know, especially you super ninja types, that was the kind of crap you had to do. How do you get someone out of a cave?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it kind of depends what your goal is, Jesse. In the old days, like you're saying, I mean they the Marines, they didn't really care about trying to retrieve anybody alive out of the gave. Let's just put that delegately. So they would they would take those flame throwers and a crapload of hand grenads and just playing football into that cave until there was nothing absolutely breathing or even recognizable as a human being at the end of it. So I don't like today it's an interesting thought, like, if you had to get some of this, there's a high level target and you wanted that personal live, it would be tough. I would just I guess I'd start off with just lots and lots of nerve gas as well, just to keep tossing, keep tossing those smoke grenades in there, and just make it absolutely unlovable until the guy like passed out and then maybe you could do something. So that's about the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 1: BKA the hoo thies, hooties. I don't know what to say. I don't give a crap about those tiba, but they have managed to somehow stop the German Navy. The German Navy has announced, hey, we're done with this now. I am not under any impression that the German Navy has any kind of a long storied history besides getting its teeth kicked in in WW one and eventually WW two, and even the transport ships were knocking them around, but it still was a major country. What is with these who is the why can't nobody get a handle on these guys?
Speaker 2: Well, well, the houthies themselves aren't that dangerous, but it brings up an interesting point about the European military and the degradation. I've been talking about it for years on the podcast Jesse. You know, before Putin started doing his little psycho March to the West, you know, these guys were pretty content to let big Uncle Sugar America take up all the slack and protect their borders. And they felt very comfortable in that. And at one point, I can't remember the exact stats, but they was so alarming to me as I read them. I mean, half the German Air Force was unable to fly due to broken down planes, broken down parts. I assume the same thing was true with their navy. And you know how the German people wore post World War Two. They were so they're still emotionally wrecked over that, and they don't want anything that could possibly be considered to be a warlike stance. I mean, they renamed their military, they renamed the air force. You know that some certain symbols are bad. Some of their army people recently got in a lot of trouble just for having, you know, some of the old not cool patches in their team rooms, and that caused the big stink over there. But the Germans they're just they're not. They They let themselves in their military be completely degraded. They've never shown any interest in shoring it up, and why would they when we were there to pick up the check. As far as the Hoosies. You know, you don't underestimate a grilla forest Jesse, especially if they're fighting for some like religious cause. And that's what these people do, and they're very determined and they don't care if they die in battle, which is probably the most the single most dangerous force you can possibly face.
Speaker 1: Speaking with BK, former Air Force PG, host of World Views with BK. BK, I'm going to say something and I'm not going to meet it quite as drastic as I say it, but I don't know of another way to put it. With the advancements in missile technology, and even when everyone knows about the importance of navies, as much as it pains me to say, the two most important branches of the Navy in the Air Force, they just are. That's that's kind of how it works.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Are navies becoming more obsolete than they use to be?
Speaker 2: I would say they are, Jesse, because we've already seen that at least China for sure has ballistic missiles off range that could easily reach out and touch one of our aircraft carriers. So that's been an argument for a while, our aircraft carriers becoming obsolete, much like we saw, you know, even recently with the Russia Ukraine situation, our big, huge armored tank divisions become becoming obsolete when you can start taking them out with a five hundred dollars drone attached to one thousand bucks worth of explosive Why would you pay sixty million dollars for a tank when you could build literally hundreds thousands of these little drones and just just keep firing out of one or the other. I don't think the aircraft carrier itself will be obsolete quite yet, because it is useful as a floating platform and as a way to project force abroad. But they're going to have to come up with some serious anti ballistic missile technology because, as far as I know, Jesse, we do not have the capability of from an aircraft carrier knocking out one or several hypersonic missiles that are coming in from like the stratosphere, Like, how are you going to counteract that? Again, useful for projecting force, useful for taking our fighter jets into an area, but as far as our peer adversaries like China and Russia, they're gonna have to work very hard to remain relevant. They're still very relevant in places like you know the Gulf where they don't have that kind of technology, But that's definitely something else we'll have to watch and warfare, Jesse. This is like the warfare is going to continue to evolve. I'm convinced, Jesse, we are going to be back to that gunpowder and spears before one hundred years goes by.
Speaker 1: I'm not convinced you're wrong. Bka. The person you love the most is being held hostage by some terrorists. You can send in one unit. Are you sending in Sealed Team six or the Delta Boys?
Speaker 2: H Well, I mean, Jesse, like as much. You know every right, we always talked about other units. But the truth is that both of those units are exceptionally highly trained and more importantly, highly motivated. But the gold standard for hostage rescue has always been, and probably will always be for the foreseeable future, the Army's premier special operations force, and that would be TAG or Combat Action Group or whatever else you want to call them. Delta Force is a long history of that, and these men are just relentless and still the finest warriors in the world. To me, of course, Seal Team six is also great guys, and I wouldn't think twice about sending either one of them. But yeah, if you're ringing me up and saying Jesse Kelly is in a cave and we need him back because we need his bald head on the radio right now, I'm gonna go deal Team six because I kind of hope they screw it up a little bit, and I'm of course something. I'm gonna go Army Delta Force all the way. Let's freaking go, BK.
Speaker 1: You are the man, Thank you, my brother. It's not right. It's not even that bald. It's not that bald, Chris. Maybe I'll start, Maybe I'll get here replacement. We've talked about this. I might go to Turkey and get an afro. You know what BK qualifies for gove X. I should have asked them. I bet you BK nerds out on gov X. Every current informer military, current informer first responder, even educators. You qualify for something special. You're not taking advantage of a free membership at gove X. Gov X is this catch all website. You want ray Ban sunglasses, they're there. You want a Yetti cooler, it's there. You want Danner boots there. You need knee sleeves like I do. There. You want tickets to a concert, a ballgame. There huge discounts at gov x. You earn them. Your service earned you those discounts. And when you use the promo code Jesse govex dot com promo code Jesse, you get fifteen bucks off your first purchase. Uh, why wouldn't you do it? It's free money. Govx dot com promo code Jesse go nerd out, buy some sweet stuff. We'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show, I like It returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, and we are going to get to talking about blackmails, some election integrity problems, and other things still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But it's time for some emails. It's time for some voicemails. It's time for you. Enough about me, what about you? Anyway, Let's go Hi, Jesse.
Speaker 4: I'm calling them Massachusetts. You can imagine living here with all these liberals. I just want to say, with all the political climate, is a joy to listen to your show at night. It really makes me laugh good.
Speaker 1: Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three Jesse like you, I only attended community college, but My understanding of fascism is a government takeover of all the government and private sectors. Pause first, I'll get it to the rest of his email. I will, But first, people get confused about a couple things. One they worry about definitions. Is it actually fascism? Is it socialism? Is it communism? It's all just about power. It's all just about people trying to hoover up more power for themselves and take away your power. That's what it is. By definition. Fascism actually is very similar to what we have here in the country. It is corporations being pretty much forced to align themselves with the government, which most definitely has happened here. Anyway, back to his the guy says, is the Democrats are they continually calling Trump a fascist? Another case of accusing their opponents of what they're doing. I see nothing Trump does or says to lead anyone believe he's a fascist. My wife and I are sorrying about the passing of your father. We're praying for your mom and your family. His name is Bob. Thank you for your prayers, Bob. And Okay, them calling Trump a fascist just like them calling you or Trump a Nazi. You need to you need to learn to not take this personally. And I know that's hard. That's hard to hear, isn't it, And it's hard to accept. But they don't call Donald Trump a fascist because they actually think he's a fascist, or because they think they can prove he's a fascist. Now, does your liberal aunt Pegy, the one on all the anti anxiety beds, does she think Trump is a fascist? Yes? But what we're gonna talk about the thinkers here, the ones who put together the plans, Not the stupid street animals like your liberal aunt Peggy, who believe those things. Let's talk about the ones who make the plans, who put out the talking points, the Barack Obamas of the world, the pelosis the Bill gates that these types. Do they actually think Donald Trump is a fascist? No, they don't. But what they do know is the American public, through years and years and years of propaganda disguised as education, through propaganda, the propaganda disguised as media, that fascism a fascist is, in the minds of the American public, the height of all evil. And here's how they did it. One they covered up or have really really just for the most part ignored most of the communist atrocities and communist crimes. Why when you go to an average middle school these days and you go through their textbooks or go through their lesson plans, how long will they spend on the evils of Adolf Hitler versus how long will they spend on the evils of Mao or Pulepot or someone like that. Let me go ahead and spoil it for you. It's not even close. It's ten to one, twenty to one. Why are they doing that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with discussing the evils of a piece of trash demon like Adolf Hitler, but Mao is just as worthy. So why does Hitler get all the play and Mao doesn't get all the play? Well, because your social studies teacher, your history teacher, probably even your math teacher, they are either communists or they are communists adjacent, and they understand. If they get up and they teach these young impressionable minds about the evils and horrors of communism, then Aiden, Jaden and Brayden might grow up to be anti communists and they can't have that. So Mao gets five minutes. Yeah, he starved a bunch of people. It was terrible. Anyway, back to Hitler, Mao gets fifteen minutes, Adolf Hitler gets three straight weeks, and you have to do your final project on him. This is all done for a reason. This is done so that they can create the idea that fascists and fascism is the ultimate evil, and fascism is evil, I should note, but that fascism is the ultimate evil, the only evil you have to worry about. Well, think about this. If I raise you from zero to eighteen, and I say, Fascism's vil, Fascism's evil, Hitler's bad. Obviously Hitler is bad.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 1: Hitler's bad. Fascism sucks. Fascism such, fascism sucks. And then at the age of eighteen, when you're old enough to vote, I point to the Republican, whoever he is, and I say, look a fascist. Because of your programming, you are automatically going to hate that person and think that person is the height of all evil. Think about it, like brainwashing triggers. You ever see one of those movies where they brainwash an assassin and if he reads a doctor SEUs saying that it program triggers, it's his assassination stuff, and he goes on a killing spree. Think about the American Democrat like that. When you see them using Nazi Hitler fascist the way they use it to describe a big puppy dog like Donald Trump, they know they have a conditioned population that has been conditioned to think that's the height of all evo fascism, fascism, fascism. The second you get someone you want to stop, you take all those people and you point them towards them and say, look, there's the fascist, and they will automatically react in a negative way. That's why. And that's nothing to do with truth or what he actually is or any of those things. Has nothing to do with that at all, nothing to do with that at all. All right, let's before we get back to the emails and voicemails. We have to do this election integrity stuff that's bad from Maine to Florida to Colorado. The things that are happening are bad and they look really bad, and we'll talk about those in just a moment. Before we talk about those, let's talk about I mean, we'll talk about the horrors of the Jewish people, the ones they've the things they've had to go through, they're still going through them. It's not like everything's over, Still surrounded by their enemies, still surrounded by people who want to kill them, still dying all the time. You can't even go to a music festival in Israel without seeing a bunch of scumbags descend from the skies to kill and rape your women. You know that day October seventh, you have any idea how many people lived because they were in the back of an armored ambulance. The ambulances that weren't armored, many died. The ones that were people lived. IFCJ is the one who gives those you want to save a life. People were under attack. You want to save a life, go to support IFCJ dot org. Support IFCJ dot org and give what you can or call them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ al right. Election integrity stuff that looks bad up next